by Alex Merriman
Help your guests find their seats with any of these inventive escort card displays!
1. Hang cards from a tree with colorful ribbon.
2. Arrange cards in a suitcase for a vintage style wedding.
3. For a formal affair, nest cards in rows of lush flowers.
4. These gilded feathers displayed in glitter-filled lucite trays are the epitome of bohemian glamour.
5. Carve notches into a pretty birch log for a rustic display.
6. Add an artistic edge with petite paper blooms!
7. Write guests' names on strips of paper and wrap them around little bundles of dried lavender.
8. Instead of traditional stationery, try using fresh fruit!
9. Add a personal touch with illustrations. Such a fun little keepsake for guests!
10. Create a colorful display with hand-painted tiles.
11. Add a touch of romance and old-world charm with escort card keys.
12. Having a summer garden wedding? Tie cards onto the spokes of an antique bicycle for a festive display.
13. Hook cards onto a fishing net for a nautical style wedding.
Start searching for your wedding vendors on the go with the new WedTeam app »
14. Tuck seating assignments into envelopes, along with a little note to show your love!
15. Fasten cards to a pennant banner for a festive presentation.
16. Tie cards around little treats guests can take with them to their seats.
17. Pin cards to a fabric-covered bulletin board for a pop of color and pattern.
18. Chicken wire is a creative, cost-effective way to display anything from flowers to photos to stationery.
19. Plant colorful cards in a bed of wheatgrass for a spring garden wedding.
20. Fold pretty patterned paper into little origami boats for a seaside reception.
21. Secure cards to a moss backdrop for a display that's both elegant and eco-friendly.
22. These crab shell escort cards are perfect for a casual beach bash.
23. Fasten cards along a line with clothespins for a simple, fun display.
24. How adorable are these mini gold taxi figurines for a city wedding?!
25. Add a lovely twist to a classic display with a watercolor motif.
26. Give your escort cards a playful edge with personalized button pins.
Check out our Stationery Galleries for ideas for your invitations, programs, menus, place cards, and more!
8 Clever Centerpiece Containers >>