2524 Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About WINK!

WINK! is a full-service wedding planning and design studio based in Burbank, California, that wants to bring your Pinterest boards to life and create the wedding you’ve always imagined. Founded in 2012, they have worked on weddings on mountain tops, in forest groves, on vineyards, in cathedrals and everywhere in between. The team of six experienced and talented planners and designers can help with your wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner. While they are based in Pasadena, they are willing to travel to your destination wedding.

When WINK! is involved, your wedding will be a masterpiece that is tailored and customized to fit your style and personality flawlessly. They will add in personalized design elements, help select top-tier vendors, and ensure your special day runs smoothly from start to finish. Whether you want full or partial planning help, they can also help manage your budget, guest list, timelines, and to-do lists. WINK! works with the following types of weddings:

• Civil unions
The newlyweds
luxurymeetsearth021onelovephotography

23 Reviews for WINK!

Jenna · Married on 11/07/2015

Liz, Layne and the entire Wink team (which we affectionately begain referring to as the Minions of Liz), created a day for us that was simultaneously relaxing enough for us to enjoy and be in the moment, over-the-top enough for all of our guests to have the experience of a lifetime, and yet warm, familial and unpretentious enough for it to feel like us.

I am not a bride who grew up dreaming about my wedding. Yet somehow they managed to translate what was in my brain...when I didn't even know was in my brain. They found ways for us to shine - and not only not laughing at us when we wanted to do a sprinkle cake at a black tie affair, or tell us we were crazy when we said we were doing hand written notes - but supporting us and finding a way to help us do everything we wanted to do.

All I know is that I wouldn't want to redo my wedding - solely for the fact that I dont think it could ever go any better :)

Sent on 11/30/2015

Erin · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I had a GREAT experience working with WINK! Weddings (we worked with Stacy, Amanda, and Emily from the Northern California branch). Our wedding was at my husband's grandparents' house, and since it was not a traditional venue, we relied on our team at WINK! to ensure everything we needed was in place (rentals, transportation, restrooms...everything!). Even though Stacy, our original planner, moved to Texas, she was still very present in the organization and getting Amanda and Emily up to speed, who flawlessly executed the rehearsal and day of. The team took care of any bumps in the road day-of, and I was blissfully unaware - which is how it should be! We had a fantastic wedding, thank you WINK!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015