We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Kristen
Photography
Kristen, Yesterday at 8:38 PM

Hi everyone, I need help with finding a photographer. I’m in the Cape cod region and my venue is the barn at benson pond it’s an October wedding. With it being in 2022 I know i shouldnt be worried but...

Michelle, Yesterday at 9:12 PM 3 31
Emily
How to hide the bride for outdoor ceremony?
Emily, on April 13, 2021 at 11:01 AM

We are having our ceremony outdoors, in the area shown in the picture. I really don’t want the guests to just see the bridal party and myself just standing around nearby until we all walk down the...

Courtney, Yesterday at 11:23 AM 7 115
Grace
First Look: Pros & Cons
Grace, on April 13, 2021 at 7:19 PM

Hey ladies!! So I know this subject has been brought up quite a bit, but I’m now having the same dilemma and would love some advice/feedback!! So I was extremely against doing a first look for a long...

Maggie, Apr 14, 2021 11 117
A
Grandparents
Ashley, on April 14, 2021 at 11:38 AM

Hey everyone, I am stuck in between having both mine and my FH grandparents walking down the aisle only because my grandmas husband will be the officiant and my other grandpa his wife (my other...

Ashley, Apr 14, 2021 5 63
Emily
Ceremony Music
Emily, on April 13, 2021 at 2:31 PM

I’m having kids in my wedding ceremony: two JR groomsmen, 2 ring bearers, 5 flower girls. There is a faster beat song (that is near to my heart) that I had in mind to play when the kids come out. In...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:21 PM 2 48
MK
Incorporating mom
MK, on April 13, 2021 at 8:19 AM

Has anyone given their mother a special position or honored her somehow during the wedding? My parents are still married, and I'm extremely close to both my mom and dad. I do want my dad to walk me...

Frédolino, Apr 13, 2021 10 135
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics