Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members

Discussions

Emma
What was your processional order?
Emma, on December 1, 2021 at 8:05 PM

I’m trying to decide on my processional order and would like to see what other people have done or are planning on doing. This is what I am thinking: 1. Officiant2. Groom + both parents3. Groomsman...

CountryBride, Dec 3, 2021 9 89
R
Advice
Rachel, on December 2, 2021 at 9:34 AM

Hi guys! Just wondering I want to walk down the aisle with my dad but I also want to walk down with my fiancé’s father. Has anyone done this and has it worked well for them? I have an older sister so...

Rachel, Dec 4, 2021 4 87
Jess
Flower "party" instead of Flower Girl?
Jess, on December 3, 2021 at 7:46 PM

Hello!! I'm Jess. I got engaged in 2019. While planning at first, we wanted our grandmothers to be the flower girls. We had a newborn baby girl (1st cousin once removed) in the family and no other...

Rebecca, Dec 4, 2021 2 110
Christy
Is 5pm too late for good pictures?
Christy, on December 2, 2021 at 9:37 AM

Hi! I am planning on getting married in JUNE and just learned that 5PM is the earliest our ceremony can start,. Is that too late for good pictures? I'm scared of bad lighting.

Kris, Dec 3, 2021 6 105
L
Catholic Church ceremony
Lissett, on November 29, 2021 at 9:06 PM

I just contacted a local parish in my interest to have my wedding ceremony. I have to wait for a call back and I’m nervous about whether the priest will believe me about having completed all my...

Lissett, Dec 1, 2021 13 183
mrswinteriscoming
Logistics of first look and vows with bouquet?
mrswinteriscoming, on December 2, 2021 at 6:30 PM

FH and I are doing a first look and at the same time will exchange our personal vows to one another (as FH didn't feel comfortable expressing this at our wedding ceremony in front of a crowd). Our...

Lynnie, Dec 3, 2021 4 99
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics