Skip to main content

Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members

Discussions

Imani
Ring Box
Imani, on June 23, 2022 at 8:32 PM

Are you/did you have a ring box or ring pillow? We wanted something cute & memorable that we could keep. Britany’s female best friend is being the ring bearer. We got our ring box in the mail...

Imani, 9 hours ago 12 94
Yarelis
Where to find an officiant?
Yarelis, on June 23, 2022 at 10:36 PM

I am stressing about finding someone to officiate.. I feel like its what will determine how sentimental & meaningful the ceremony will be. I don't want someone who’s going to go up to the...

Pat, Jun 26, 2022 13 92
Michelle
Was your ceremony on time?
Michelle, on June 19, 2022 at 4:32 PM

Whether as a former bride or a guest attending someone else’s wedding. If it did run late, how long after being seated did you (or the other bride) walk down the aisle?

Christina, Yesterday at 8:28 AM 10 174
Lisa
Wedding Party Processional Songs
Lisa, on June 15, 2022 at 9:09 AM

My fiance and I are meeting with our DJ this week to discuss final details for our wedding, and we are stuck on what to do for the song that the wedding party will walk down the aisle to! What song...

Lisa, Jun 22, 2022 21 115
Suzanne
Wine in the ceremony??
Suzanne, on June 15, 2022 at 10:51 AM

Hi! My officiant/rabbi is requesting we have wine in our ceremony. We really don’t care to have drinks in our wedding. We just want a normal ceremony. Are you having/did you have wine in your...

Imani, Jun 15, 2022 26 201
Emily
Wedding processional order
Emily, on June 20, 2022 at 12:02 PM

So our original thought was: Officiant (to ask everyone to put away cell phones), Groom's grandparents, Groom's parents, Groom and Best Man, then pairs of Bridesmaids and Groomsmen, Maid of Honor, and...

Mcskipper, Jun 21, 2022 7 119
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics