Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Writing our vows
Taylor , Yesterday at 11:10 PM

9 days till the big day!! Gosh lol so I wrote my vows and I just wanted to share and hear some feedback. I took me forever to finally get it all done. Writing it all yourself is difficult and I wanted...

Brooke, An hour ago 4 Comments 49
Unity ceremonies that are uniquely you!
Jo, Yesterday at 6:05 PM

If you're looking for a sweet and sentimental way to make your ceremony extra special, including a unity ceremony can add a personal touch. And there are so many types to choose from! You could have a...

Mary, An hour ago 7 Comments 98
Justice of the Peace onsite ceremony
Kris, Yesterday at 10:01 PM

I was looking for a Justice of the Peace in central or eastern Massachusetts that offers a ceremony area of their own , perhaps a little chapel-like room or area on their yard to perform a wedding...

M, Yesterday at 11:49 PM 1 Comment 21
No bridal party
Erica, on September 4, 2018 at 4:08 PM

Hey ladies I'm getting married next year and I'm really contemplating about not having a bridal party. My sister got married last year and had me, my 2 sisters and my cousin asked her bridal party....

S, Yesterday at 9:38 PM 43 Comments 411
Does your church come with a coordinator? Is it typical? Im freaking out
Joanna, Yesterday at 1:52 PM

Ok so some context here... our church apparently doesn't have a coordinator on hand for the day of the wedding. Our priest said he is the one who makes sure things go smoothly...but he is sitting at...

BlessedBenton, Yesterday at 9:15 PM 8 Comments 70
My flowers arrived!!!
Teresa, on September 13, 2018 at 8:50 PM

My flowers came today!!! FedEx was able to deliver them even though NC is under a state of emergency. I followed the directions and they are soaking in the big cooler now. If anyone is looking for...

A, Yesterday at 7:45 PM 9 Comments 211