Skip to main content

Wedding Ceremony

Join group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members

Discussions

A
To fire or not to fire, that is the question ...
Amber, Today at 1:15 AM

My fiancé and I met with his friend (more of a close acquaintance) for dinner to discuss him officiating our wedding. He brought his wife who I'd met just briefly once before, and who I thought was...

Amber, 36 minutes ago 2 6
Shunita
Lifting the veil
Shunita, Today at 1:46 AM

We are not having any brides maids or groomsmen. It will only be us at the alter. My brother is walking me down the aisle. Long story about dad not doing it. Wow it be improper for the HTB to do it or...

Amber, 30 minutes ago 1 5
Steph
Beach wedding seating
Steph, on February 22, 2024 at 4:52 PM

Questions about beach wedding. We are wanting to have the ceremony on the beach near the inn we rented out. The city says we have to get a permit if we want to set up chairs and arch. But if we have...

CM, Yesterday at 8:42 AM 5 74
J
Wedding speakers for ceremony
Jordan, on February 22, 2024 at 12:09 PM

I am having a small around 40 people outside wedding ceremony. Any recommendations on a Bluetooth speaker that would work the best?

LM, Feb 23, 2024 5 31
Caroline
Ceremony is at 5pm when should i start getting my hair and makeup done ?
Caroline, on February 20, 2024 at 2:53 PM

Right now my makeup is schedule at 7:30 and my hair is schedule at 9 is that to early ?

Lisa, Feb 21, 2024 4 125 1
Samantha
Step dad vs dad walking me down the aisle
Samantha, on February 14, 2024 at 12:51 PM

Please help! My stepdad has been around since I was 3 months old and he’s the one who taught me how to drive, sat with me to do homework on school nights, and rubbed my head when I couldn’t sleep at...

Andrea, Feb 15, 2024 6 112
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics