Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Clíodhna
How many... people in your wedding party?
Clíodhna, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

A general guide for building out your wedding party is to keep it proportionate to the number of guests, however, this is simply a guide and ultimately the number is based on who you want standing...

Jennifer, 10 minutes ago 50 174
Emily
What song are you walking down the isle to?
Emily, Today at 9:51 AM

My mother is pretty adamant I’m walking down the isle to here comes the bride but I’ve never liked that song and after knowing the history of it I really don’t want to walk down the isle to the bridal...

Emily, 2 hours ago 25 199
Natalia
Five Flower Girls
Natalia, Today at 5:07 PM

Hi, everyone! I would love some cute ideas for my flower girls ☺️I am the oldest grandchild/child on both sides of my family, so I have five younger cousins who are all adorable. I am very close with...

Natalia, An hour ago 9 53
Soni
Wedding pictures Sneak Peek!!
Soni, on February 12, 2020 at 10:48 PM

We got married on February, 2nd It was an absolutely beautiful day and the weather was so gorgeous. We received a couple of sneak peek pictures from our photographer and I am looking forward to see...

Laurie, 40 minutes ago 25 289
S
Transformed in Love
Stephanie, Today at 4:46 PM

Has anyone else had to take the “Transformed in Love” classes prior to getting married in the Catholic Church?

Stephanie, An hour ago 4 32
Raquel
Gifts for kids of blended family
Raquel, Today at 1:00 PM

We are including our children in our ceremony and we are wanting to to give them something to resemble the commitment to them as well. 6 yo girl and 4 yo boy, any ideas would be helpful!

Crystal, 3 hours ago 6 32
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics