Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Weather 😭
DeAnna , Today at 9:36 AM

My wedding is Tomorrow in the mountains. And so far the weather said it was supposed to be thunderstorms today Oland only cloudy tomorrow. I checked it this morning and now today is supposed to be...

Going to the chapel, 35 minutes ago 13 Comments 137
Confetti type recommendations
Alexandria, Today at 6:59 AM

Let me preface this by saying:1. Our church allows confetti2. The venue provides someone who will clean it up3. I am not looking for alternatives- I want confetti.4. We don't mind it getting in our...

Lauren, 4 minutes ago 5 Comments 111
Disablity Friendly Ceremony Ideas
Amberley, Today at 12:45 AM

Hey all! I’m hoping to pick your brains a little bit for ways my fiancé (not disabled) and I (can walk short distances but can’t stand for very long) can be at the same height level during our wedding...

FutureMrs.L, 3 hours ago 2 Comments 88
Cost of Officiant
Mary, Today at 12:08 AM

Hi all! We are having a symbolic ceremony and are looking for some info on officiant prices. What's reasonable? What was the cost of your officiant, where are you located and generally what did it...

Jen, 17 minutes ago 11 Comments 172
cbryns
Double digits!! ... & Invites
cbryns, Yesterday at 11:37 PM

We are in the home stretch now! 99 days out. My head is spinning with everything left I have to do (anyone else feel the little details are more consuming than securing the vendors?) I feel like we...

Jennifer, An hour ago 9 Comments 127
How long for pictures?
Christina , Yesterday at 5:56 PM

Okay so we are not doing a first look. Future husband wants to be surprised when I walk through the doors. I am thinking my photographer could come spend a half an hour with both my bridal party, me,...

Tia&Fred, 2 hours ago 5 Comments 127