Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Processional Song - One or More?
Sinéad, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Did you pick one song that is just perfect for both you and your bridal party's walk down the aisle? Or are you playing multiple songs for the processional? Will you have a separate song just for you?...

Marlena, An hour ago 43 130
i have to walk alone...
Stephanie, on September 25, 2019 at 3:26 PM

Hey Ladies, my Father recently passed away on 8/8/2019 (Rest in Heaven Daddy) and I have no one else close to me to walk me down the isle. Is this a thing or not? I have only been to one wedding where...

Tonie, Yesterday at 9:08 PM 227 1 2,120
The rings... who has the rings?!
Desiree, Yesterday at 6:37 PM

Brides, My FH and I talked last night, and decided on no kids for our wedding... This really wasn't a huge deal, there really would have only been maybe 2-4 kids there, not even. But 1 of them was...

Megan, Yesterday at 8:32 PM 12 92
Do over
Janae, Yesterday at 6:07 AM

Just a question. Would it be weird if I did a wedding day do over? I have had my wedding day but it was not how I envisioned it. I want to make it right. Ever since it ended, I just feel like it was...

Janae, Yesterday at 6:25 PM 14 224
Songs with the lyrics or Instrumental?
Ladyrae13, Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Hi everyone! We are set on 2 songs to walk down the aisle but aren’t sure if we should use the instrumental or the regular song with lyrics? Has anyone used the regular song before? And was it weird?...

Tiffany, Yesterday at 6:17 PM 14 95
We did it! Sneak peaks
Lizzy, Yesterday at 6:39 AM

We got married this past Saturday and I love my photographers sneak peaks. Our theme was fall in love, and it worked so well, I can't believe it!

Eyonna, Yesterday at 1:57 PM 13 1 236