Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Keep or Cancel: "Here Comes The Bride"?
Lynnie, on July 16, 2019 at 11:05 AM

"Here Comes The Bride" (aka Wagner's Bridal Chorus) is the traditional old-school processional song. Do you still love this dramatic bridal march? Or are you ready to say goodbye to this old organ...

#RMC2019, 56 minutes ago 134 704
Catholic ceremony and outside ceremony with officiant?
Alyson, Yesterday at 10:37 AM

Hi! So me and my FH want to have an outside wedding but still want to be involved with the Catholic church somehow. We were thinking about doing a small ceremony at the church before the wedding with...

Melle, 51 minutes ago 9 86
Processional pairings
Cassi, Yesterday at 2:34 PM

I'm very curious how everyone decided to paid their wedding party to walk?Are you having groomsmen all come in and bridesmaids walk in separate? Are you pairing them up with each other?Were you...

Summervibes, Yesterday at 9:21 PM 16 125
Programs
Sasha, Yesterday at 6:09 PM

What’s supposed to go on them? Can you guys share yours?

Peggy, Yesterday at 7:13 PM 5 57
Already legally married.. but now am having “my dream wedding” advice or suggestions please!
Aspen, on July 17, 2019 at 1:00 PM

Okay so I’m November my husband and I got legally married, basically like a courthouse deal except his mom is actually licensed to marry people so we had her do it and it was just us and our parents.....

Aspen, Yesterday at 4:49 PM 11 148
No small children at the wedding
Katrice, on July 17, 2019 at 12:55 AM

My future husbands family has lots of kids. I'm okay with it but we are paying $35 for plates for 125 adults. Honestly I'd like to have a quite ceremony with no babies crying in the background while...

Jennifer, Yesterday at 1:43 PM 12 145