We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

N
Regret eloping
Noelle, Today at 6:43 AM

My husband and I grew up together and he joined the military right out of high school. We were 19 when we eloped. We’ve been married for a year and 6 months and now I’m really starting to regret not...

Tiger Bride, 39 minutes ago 15 175
CountryBride
2Nd time bride 1st wedding
CountryBride, Today at 2:15 PM

My fiancé's Aunt spoke her mind about our wedding and for some reason I am letting it effect me, I was married when I was 18 and divorced by 21. I had a backyard wedding and didn't get to pick my...

Tiger Bride, 16 minutes ago 8 82
Rizza
Facebook Livestream — Copyrighted Music?
Rizza, Yesterday at 12:12 AM

Hello! Getting married on Monday!! We're going to be live-streaming our ceremony for our friends and family that can't make it due to COVID. Does anyone know if there are any issues when it comes to...

Lynnie, An hour ago 3 74 1
Felicia
Stefana in outdoor ceremony
Felicia, Today at 2:22 PM

Any Greek brides out there? I was raised Greek Orthodox and I want to incorporate Greek traditions into my ceremony. My fiancé is Christian and is very religious (more than I am) so I respect his...

Meghan, An hour ago 1 23
Sakina
Getting Close!!!
Sakina, Yesterday at 10:40 AM

Only 120 days out!!!!!!

Sakina, Yesterday at 5:11 PM 8 35
Carissa
2020, where even your 4th backup plan fails.
Carissa, on September 23, 2020 at 2:25 PM

I'm a California resident and my wedding is in 32 days.. We've had to fully cancel our wedding twice now and had our back up plan fall through because of COVID and now our back up back up plan is...

Krista, Yesterday at 2:41 AM 16 314 1