Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding processional songs!?
Madeline, Today at 4:46 PM

Hello Im having a hard time deciding what song to have the bridal party walk out to and what song for my dad and I to walk out to. any suggestions?

Alison, 13 minutes ago 7 Comments 88
Opinions on sand ceremonies - corny or cute?
Abby , Today at 6:59 PM

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I are planning a non-religious ceremony. Our officiant asked if we were interested in doing a sand ceremony. At first I thought it was such a sweet idea but now I’m...

Annisa, 25 minutes ago 7 Comments 49
Jen
Pray for me please
Jen, Yesterday at 8:12 PM

Break downI have...2 matron of honors4 maid of honors 12 braidesmaides 3 flower girls 1 ring boy and a ring girl dates6 1-3 yrs old bad nephew's and cousins ringing the bell running And 1 kid holding...

Mrs.Whooooo, An hour ago 22 Comments 341
Large Wedding Party
Anequia , Yesterday at 8:34 PM

Hello Anyone else with a large wedding party!? I have: Our parents..(both of mine are remarried.) Our grandparents 2 matrons 2 maids 4 bridesmaids 2 best men 6 groomsmen 6 princesses (flower girls) 6...

Tiffany, An hour ago 19 Comments 181
Most likely to completely ignore the unplugged ceremony sign?
Maggie, on October 9, 2018 at 11:05 AM

This week we're playing "most likely to..." - wedding guest edition! You ask your guests to put away their phones and live in the moment at your wedding. But there’s always that one person. Who’s most...

Andrea, 4 hours ago 43 Comments 231
Wedding Party
Maria, Yesterday at 1:57 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm a little lost with the wedding party! i know that we need the bridemaids and groommens but what else do we need??

Andrea, 4 hours ago 12 Comments 103