Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

What time are you having your ceremony at
Nikki, Yesterday at 7:29 PM

I am have a destination wedding and as I am trying to plan things and looking into venues for more info, some of the questions they are asking I have no clue how to answer. They ask for times I need a...

MissSoonToBe, 2 hours ago 6 Comments 72
Officiant Speaker verse Officiant Sign-off
Annonymous, Yesterday at 5:55 PM

Hello Ladies,i have have somewhat of a complex situation. My grandmother who I’ve always imagined and wanted to Officiate our upcoming wedding is able to marry people in Texas and I asked her to marry...

2d Bride, 3 hours ago 5 Comments 59
Catholic weddings (maybe only Hispanics??)
Esthela, Yesterday at 11:02 PM

I’m figuring out who will be my padrinos (sponsors) for the lasso. Do they have to be married?? Or it depends on the church?

Stephanie, Yesterday at 11:29 PM 4 Comments 37
Ceremony music part 2
Andrea, Yesterday at 10:22 PM

So I already asked if everyone thought I should do a violin solo or violin and cello...everyone said the duo....now I'm stuck between violin and piano or the violin and cello lol...opinions please?

Andrea, Yesterday at 11:09 PM 8 Comments 35
Who should walk me down the aisle?
Madison, Yesterday at 6:53 PM

Hello! So, my parents got divorced when I was 8 and my mom got remarried when I was about 16. I was never close to my dad, but I asked both my dad and my stepdad if they would walk me down the aisle...

Madison, Yesterday at 8:02 PM 5 Comments 47
B
Songs
Barbara, Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Whats a good song for the entry of the wedding party🤔🤔?

Peggy, Yesterday at 7:50 PM 8 Comments 73