Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Photo Video

Bring Your Own Pastor (byop)??
Jen, Today at 11:58 AM

Wondering if anybody has gotten married in a church (i.e. bride's church) but brought in a different pastor (i.e. groom's pastor) to officiate their wedding? Is that weird or disrespectful? We are...

FutureMrs.Hays, A minute ago 5 Comments 46
Walking down the aisle
Jessica, Today at 12:48 PM

Hi everyone! I promised myself I'd stay off WW bc my wedding has been postponed due to finances and I didn't want to drive myself batcrap crazy! But I can't resist!Here's my question:My dad suffers...

Jessica, 2 minutes ago 5
What song/music are you walking down the aisle to?
ThatGirl, Today at 9:04 AM

I am about as out of touch with music as humanly possible... If it was released after about 2001 I probably haven't heard of it... (I feel seriously sorry for my DJ!) I am a podcast & NPR geek......

m&j18, 17 minutes ago 31 Comments 217
Married this last Saturday!!
Danniel, Today at 9:58 AM

Everything went by so quick! While we did have hiccups but everything worked out for the best!!

firstoneat56, 17 minutes ago 16 Comments 213
What readings are you using in your ceremony?
Jo, on Mar 16, 2018 at 8:05 AM

Are you including any readings in your ceremony? How many, and what have you chosen? How did you pick? Photo by Hyde Park Photography

Katti, 20 minutes ago 29 Comments 1,242
i kinda ruined the surpise
TANYA , Today at 12:56 AM

Sooooo... we are already having a live band at the reception (4 hours- gifted to us by FH's dad) they will be playing the last 4 hours (9pm-1am)But I wanted a mariachi band (both our families are...

Clarisse, An hour ago 16 Comments 347