Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Ceremony time??
Nicole, Today at 8:05 PM

We are getting married outside and the sunset time is 7:30 pm. I had set the ceremony time for 4:30 but the photographer is requesting closer to sunset. We are doing first look photos so that isn’t an...

Mandy, 2 minutes ago 2 Comments 27
Necessary or Not: Ceremony Rehearsal?
Kelly, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Are you absolutely set on having a ceremony rehearsal with your wedding party and officiant? Or are you skipping the ceremony practice and more focused on the rehearsal dinner? Do you think the...

Kristine, An hour ago 43 Comments 221
Bridesmaid Officiant
Christina, Today at 5:10 PM

Would it be weird if I had one of my bridesmaids officiate the wedding? She's a notary public, so she can legally marry us in our state. I have another friend that is also a notary and has offered to...

Bridget, An hour ago 8 Comments 95
Unity Pour???
Cherylyn, Today at 9:07 AM

Our ceremony and reception is at our favorite brewery. I've heard of some people doing a "unity pour" instead of a candle or sand. This is where you each pour your favorite beer into a glass. (see...

HayMrsO, 2 hours ago 5 Comments 54
Wedding nails
Ashley, Yesterday at 5:20 PM

Let me see what nails you’re doing or did for the big day !

Ashley, 3 hours ago 7 Comments 126
At Home Wedding
Erika, on February 16, 2019 at 9:46 PM

Hey guys, I'm having my wedding in mine and my FHs home. Its going to be an afternoon/evening wedding that I plan on ending either at 8:30 or 9 p.m. Anyway I want to let my neighbors know before hand...

Kelly, 5 hours ago 4 Comments 117