Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Last minute details
, Yesterday at 11:48 AM

I have something new and something blue but I still need something borrowed and something old, any suggestions?

, 32 minutes ago 6 41
No dj or pianist for wedding
Mickey, Today at 7:14 AM

can I opt for someone playing the songs me or my bridal party walk down to ?

Melle, An hour ago 3 28
Vow writing
Heather, Yesterday at 8:24 PM

For those who have or are writing their own vows. Are there some unwritten rules you followed? I want them to be meaningful but we are also having a short ceremony, so I would like these to also have...

Fab, 7 hours ago 6 107
Wedding ceremony start time- help please!
Jazmyn, Yesterday at 8:57 PM

Backstory: So we were already engaged and planning a ceremony for September, we ended up eloping d/t military and pushing the formal ceremony/reception back. We are now planning our ceremony/reception...

Jazmyn, Yesterday at 11:18 PM 3 93
Tomorrow is the day
Anna, on September 20, 2019 at 9:18 PM

After 2 years of planning, I’m getting married tomorrow. Im sure the nerves will set in tomorrow when I wake up, but right now I’m okay. So hard to believe. Had the rehearsal tonight and forgot nearly...

Elizabeth, Yesterday at 11:47 AM 8 1 72
Has anyone used the same venue as someone you know?
Kaylynn, on September 19, 2019 at 10:58 PM

I have a friend who got married at this cute little farm in my town and I loved that venue. Is it/ would it be weird to also have my ceremony/ reception there? Has anyone done it? Was it awkward? I...

Rachael, Yesterday at 3:03 PM 10 143