Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Processional/recessional songs
Elizabeth , Today at 12:25 PM

What are your guys' songs! I've never been to a non-traditional wedding before where the bride and groom actually chose songs themselves. I'm also not a real mushy chick so I guess I feel weird about...

KarenO, 22 minutes ago 1 Comment 18
Alternatives!!!
Sharon, Today at 10:23 AM

I don’t want me or me BM’s to carry a bouquet. Are there any nice alternatives??

Sharon, 2 hours ago 2 Comments 44
Are You Having a Multicultural Wedding?
Neffe, Today at 9:05 AM

From pre-ceremonial henna parties to the beautiful Habesha cloth in native, Ethiopian garments, along with the Celtic horseshoes that symbolize good luck, and traditional Chinese lion dances, planning...

Neffe, 2 hours ago 5 Comments 86
Ceremony
Lisabell, Today at 8:58 AM

O have the ceremony and the reception in the same place so I don’t know how the schedule the wedding after the ceremony what continue???

Emily, 2 hours ago 4 Comments 55
R
Need help finding a place for the Ceremony
Rita Sparkle, Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Hi everyone!I'm super excited about our wedding next year on June 22. We already book a venue in which we can have our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all to begin at 5pm. The thing is... we...

Going to the chapel, 3 hours ago 4 Comments 63
i still cant believe his reaction!
Erica, Yesterday at 10:17 PM

When he saw me, this is his reaction! Such an amazing feeling walking to the man you love specially when he reacts!

AlmostOliveira, 24 minutes ago 12 Comments 355