Skip to main content

Hair and Makeup

Join group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and makeup artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members

Discussions

Jada
Makeup artist timeline??
Jada, Today at 2:04 AM

Help! I am getting married December 31st at 6:30pm. My makeup artist asked me what time she should arrive. What time would be appropriate? I am doing my own makeup but a couple of my bridesmaids will...

Jada, 2 minutes ago 5 43
Rebecca
Wedding Beauty
Rebecca, on December 2, 2022 at 10:32 AM

How can I prepare my hair to get Wedding ready? What is a beauty timeline for hair like treatments, trims, coloring, appointments etc.?

Ashlee, 18 minutes ago 5 48
Rosalie
Bridesmaid hairdos and makeup.
Rosalie, on December 3, 2022 at 8:51 PM

All my bridesmaids have relatively similar hair lengths, so one hairstyle might work for everybody. I'm not going to force a hairdo/makeup onto them, but what hairstyle do you guys think would go best...

Rosalie, Yesterday at 3:34 PM 4 68
Brandi
Need help with hair??
Brandi, on November 29, 2022 at 4:28 PM

Hi I need some help with my hair if anyone can help I want to look as beautiful as I can for my wedding day. I have thin hair and it’s not very long almost to my shoulders I can pull the back up into...

Marlee, Nov 30, 2022 4 80
Michelle
Are blue nails too distracting?
Michelle, on October 20, 2022 at 2:52 PM

I am considering getting my nails done in navy blue possibly with some nail art on the ring fingers. I have seen a lot of close up pictures of nails, but I can't find pictures to see how it looks with...

Michelle, Nov 22, 2022 10 130
A
Are fake eyelashes really necessary
Amanda, on October 31, 2022 at 3:27 PM

So the makeup artist is including fake eyelashes. I just don’t like them and I don’t even want to try them. I’m just afraid of being pressured by everyone to wear them.

Natalie, Nov 17, 2022 6 101
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics