Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and makeup artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Make Up? Is It Worth the $$$?
Bree, Today at 11:21 AM

Hi Everyone,I just wanted to get some takes on hiring someone to do make up for your wedding. It's pretty pricy here in Kansas. About $60 per person. And I worry that having someone else do my make up...

Lauren, An hour ago 26 Comments 181
Hair and makeup trial!
Kelsey, Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Hi guys, yesterday I had my hair and makeup trial at the salon my whole bridal party is going to. I absolutely LOVE my hair and I think she did an amazing job with it, it also held up great throughout...

Robert, 37 minutes ago 18 Comments 366
Is it too soon to do a hair trial??
Emily, Today at 1:44 PM

Alright ladies I am close to my 365 day mark for my wedding!! I've been thinking about doing a hair trial soon, preferably around June 6th to see how my hair will hold up around those temps....

Afterallthistime...A, 7 minutes ago 6 Comments 36
Hair & Make up Trials, and Bridal Portraits Sneak Peak
Danielle, Today at 10:06 AM

WARNING: PIC HEAVY So, I decided to schedule my hair & make up trials AND my bridal portraits on the same day...that way I could get it all taken care of at once. Well, I am very pleased with...

FutureMrsD, 2 hours ago 18 Comments 231
Real Hair Inspiration
Courtney, Today at 10:48 AM

Hey ladies! I am trying to find REAL brides and heir updos. Pinterest has lovely ideas but I want to see how they look on a real bride versus a model. I am thinking an updo with braids or twists in...

Courtney, An hour ago 2 Comments 53
Trial went 1000% times better than the last
Angelena, Today at 1:52 PM

So I had my trial this weekend with my instagram girl and she did WAY better than the first one I have booked. She even said that we can do another run through free of charge to tweak some things/if I...

Angelena, 51 minutes ago 20