Skip to main content

Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and makeup artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members

Discussions

Kiyome
Hair and makeup for maid of honor and mother of the bride and groom
Kiyome, Yesterday at 10:18 AM

Hey everyone. I was wondering how to go about hair and makeup for people that are getting ready with me. I have one maid of honor and my mom and my fiance's mom that I have offered to pay for hair and...

Kiyome, Yesterday at 2:15 PM 9 83
Taylor
Considering doing my own makeup
Taylor, on June 24, 2022 at 3:37 PM

So I won't share which is my doing, but below are three makeup trials with three different artists, and one of my own trials on myself. Wondering what others think look best! Thanks for any and all...

Paige, Jun 27, 2022 15 222
Imani
Makeup
Imani, on June 7, 2022 at 11:05 AM

I asked this before, but now it looks like there will be 4 of us getting makeup done. If the ceremony is at 6pm what time should we start getting our makeup done? She will be doing our makeup at the...

Monique, Jun 17, 2022 20 141
Tori
Engagement Photoshoot H+m
Tori, on June 18, 2022 at 12:08 AM

We are getting our engagement photos taken next week and it just dawned on me: am I supposed to get my hair and makeup done professionally for those?? I genuinely have no clue, and I’m an out of town...

Tori, Jun 20, 2022 7 127
Laura
Vintage waves or curly low bun?
Laura, on June 8, 2022 at 11:52 PM

Natural curly hair in a bun or vintage waves? Wedding will be outdoors in 80-90 degree weather.

Meowmei, Jun 17, 2022 9 120
PermaGrin
Make up trial done!
PermaGrin, on June 8, 2022 at 11:12 PM

I would normally not go with such a pink but I kinda really liked it. Could use some honest opinions please and thanks 🤗

Monique, Jun 16, 2022 9 148
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics