Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and make up artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

New Haircut & Color
CatJam, on August 18, 2018 at 6:36 PM

With only 27 days to go, I got another thing checked off my list and I am SO happy! My regular hair is curly.She always straightens, but usually I wear curlyI really like the blend....along with no...

CatJam, 6 minutes ago 5 Comments 127
Skincare routine?
Chase, Yesterday at 11:32 PM

I’ve been trying to keep my wedding budget costs down, but I did start getting facials and it has done wonders for my skin. I’m also using some products from Lush that are helping as well. Everyone...

Chase, 6 minutes ago 13 Comments 71
Who else has done their own hair/makeup
kelsey , Yesterday at 9:20 PM

Im thinking about doing it myself- we are having a SUPER casual wedding in my parents backyard (sundress, pizza dinner, open pool) so it seems silly to me to pay someone to do my hair and makeup....

WAR's.WIFEY, 9 minutes ago 12 Comments 125
Makeup trial #1
Erin, Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Had my first makeup trial yesterday. Was a great success, figured we would make the liner thinner next time. Excuse the bad hair, was on my way to work afterwards. And lighting was crap. Second...

Jaci, 23 minutes ago 9 Comments 292
Sephora Makeover
Ashley , Today at 5:46 AM

So I am 31 days away now! And I finally made it to Sephora to pick out my lipstick and get a good full coverage foundation. My HMUA asked that I bring both with me. I had never been into Sephora...

Ashley, An hour ago 29
Longer hair and whiter teeth
Shannon, on August 18, 2018 at 11:56 PM

Hey! Looking for advice/suggestions/personal experience:I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next October. I have been told to get a trim every month to help this, and I plan to do so. Does...

Tasha, 6 hours ago 15 Comments 179