Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and makeup artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Sephora for Wedding Makeup?
Charlotte, Yesterday at 2:54 PM

I'm getting discouraged and can't seem to find a makeup artist that won't do makeup for just the bride. A lot require a four or five service minimum and it's just me...that being said, has anyone used...

Jennifer, Yesterday at 9:58 PM 6 108
Wedding hair
Mary, Yesterday at 9:07 PM

How’s everyone doing there hair? I just had my hair trial Sunday! And I love my hair. I am so bad at styling my hair but my hairdresser did an amazing job! Let me see you hair! Here’s mine!

Toni, Yesterday at 11:09 PM 3 1 79
Would you rather be your own hair or makeup stylist?
Cliodhna, on October 1, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Imagine you had to step up and be your own glam squad for your wedding...Would you rather do your own hair or your own makeup? Next Question: Let your partner or your parents plan the wedding? Back to...

Sarah, Yesterday at 5:51 PM 101 312
Hair up or down?
Jennifer, on October 14, 2019 at 10:33 PM

I’m at a loss if I should wear my hair up or down? First two pictures are my wedding dress and the following 3 are what I’m trying to choose from.

MrsD, Yesterday at 11:49 AM 20 2 307
mua or diy
Kelly, Yesterday at 3:04 PM

Hi all, I'm getting married on Sunday, and I'm still torn between having my makeup done professionally or doing it myself. The first picture is from my makeup trial last week and the second is an...

Katelyn, Yesterday at 4:36 PM 6 130
Hairstyles - Matching or Mixing It Up?
Lynnie, on September 24, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Do you care how your bridesmaids wear their hair? 💁 Will they wear a matching style or sport their own unique look?Matching?:: PinterestOr Mixing It Up?Photo from Face Art Beauty in Honolulu, HINext...

Jessica, Yesterday at 6:11 PM 66 379