Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and make up artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Getting Ready
Angie, Yesterday at 8:47 PM

Hi Brides to be!What do you think of a salon where you and your bridal party can get your hair and makeup done and also get dressed, instead of booking a hotel room?

Angerra, 41 minutes ago 8 Comments 66
What's your wedding day scent?
Maren, on September 23, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Whether your signature scent is fresh, fruity, earthy, floral, citrusy, sensual, or spicy, we want to know - what is your wedding day perfume? What scent will you be wearing when you say “I do”?Photo...

Laura, Yesterday at 4:49 PM 53 Comments 475
Hair and makeup
jennifer, on November 16, 2018 at 3:13 PM

How much for make up and how much for hair did you guys spend on yourself and on your brides maids? per person please I have a feeling the girl is charging me way too much. And did they charge you...

Samantha, Nov 17, 2018 13 Comments 155
Shellycherea
Makeup Trial
Shellycherea, on October 2, 2018 at 4:47 PM

No opinions needed because I LOVE IT! These are shots from my makeup trial back in early September. Choosing a mua has given me so much anxiety but fortunately she’s been able to put my worries to...

Shellycherea, Nov 16, 2018 88 Comments 1,033
Bridesmaids’ Makeup
Brid(g)e(t), on November 16, 2018 at 11:46 AM

I am considering offering to pay for all of my bridesmaids to get their makeup done for my wedding but I can only afford to pay for traditional makeup for each of them, not the waterproof airbrush...

Melissa, Nov 16, 2018 7 Comments 125
D
Hair and Make Up Trial
DuttonSandersWedding, on October 20, 2018 at 10:54 AM

Hey guys I had my hair and makeup trial last week and then we went shopping for accessories while I was all done up. What do you guys think?

Emily, Nov 16, 2018 17 Comments 209