Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and make up artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Haley
Bridesmaids hair & makeup?
Haley, Yesterday at 6:58 PM

I’m wondering what everyone is doing about their bridesmaids hair and makeup. Is it normal for the bride to pay for everyone to get their hair and makeup done or is it normal to just have them do...

Summer, 20 minutes ago 38 Comments 466
Scheduled a second makeup trial
Jamie, Today at 8:33 AM

I'm more of a natural girl that wears makeup every blue moon. So I couldn't tell if my makeup trail went well. My friends said I look great but my FH said I look like a "porcelain doll". Which means...

Nicole, 2 hours ago 7 Comments 143
hmu Trial
Ashley , Today at 10:32 AM

So, I did my HMU trial in April and wanted opinions.. I'm okay with the makeup this way but have to get a more full-coverage foundation and find a lipstick I like, so opinions on those would be...

Ashley, 2 hours ago 10 Comments 125
Makeup trial #2. Much better!
Robbi, Yesterday at 9:41 PM

Last week I posted about a makeup trial fail. Tonight I post about a makeup trial success. Trial #2 was with a different lady and I think she did a very nice job and I booked her right away for the...

Robbi, 3 hours ago 15 Comments 363
For all my ladies with fine hair!
sarah, Today at 11:01 AM

I need help! I have very fine hair and I can’t figure out what to do with it! I do want half up/half down. The last trial I did we tried some braids, but because of how my hair is parted, there is...

earias, 4 hours ago 22 Comments 224
Well now im just confused!
Tara, Today at 12:37 AM

Posted my makeup trial and got the most mixed opinions/reviews... "more eyeshadow" "less eyeshadow" "lighter lips" darker lips" lol awkward. no offense to anyone that commented i appreciate...

Tara, 4 hours ago 71 Comments 919