Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and make up artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

hamu Trial
Nikki , on March 16, 2019 at 10:37 PM

Hello ladies! I’m having trouble with which look to pick. Could I get some opinions/help? Thank you much!

Talia, 44 seconds ago 9 Comments 166
Bridesman
Veronica, Yesterday at 8:15 PM

So I bought cute robes for my bridesmaids, flower girls, groomswoman, and my mother. The groomswoman plans on getting ready with us so she will be in getting ready photos with us. The problem I have...

Alexandra, 45 seconds ago 5 Comments 71
Cry-proof Makeup?
Delaney, on March 15, 2019 at 11:18 AM

Hey, everyone! I'm getting married September 21st, and I'm doing my own makeup to help cut on expenses. Does anyone know of a good foundation, mascara, and lipsticks/stains that stay through pretty...

MisstoMrsS, 7 hours ago 32 Comments 296
Dip Nails
Nevona, on March 14, 2019 at 11:11 PM

I got my nails done for my bday (st. Patty’s baby) and I decided to try the dip method instead of my normal shellac. Leaning towards getting this for the wedding I just like how some of the colors...

Nevona, Yesterday at 11:46 PM 8 Comments 247
Your natural eyelashes or false eyelashes?
Victorian Bride, on February 19, 2019 at 1:35 PM

Hi everyone! Today is NATIONAL LASH DAY ( Really! Lol!) and I thought this would be an appropriate topic. My lashes are very short and pale, so I'm wearing false eyelashes, a tad on the dramatic side,...

ASHLEY, Yesterday at 11:01 PM 153 Comments 1,346
Beach hair....
Danielle, Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Looking for some easy options for my beach wedding. I want to keep my hair from blowing all over my face so it has to be pulled back but I’m also not looking to spend hours on doing it! My hair is...

Nicole, Yesterday at 10:43 PM 5 Comments 54