Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and make up artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Is this a good price to pay for a party of 7?
Panwin, Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Is $1500 a good price to pay for 7 girls? This price includes a hair & makeup trial for me (the bride), and day of hair & makeup for me and my 6 girls. This price includes 2 artists, their...

Danielle, 44 minutes ago 9 Comments 102
"dirty" Hair?
Heather, Today at 2:12 AM

Hey all!So my hair is super fine and barely holds curl aside from if I use MASS amounts of hairspray and I want my wedding hair to last all day. I do intend to use hairspray, but I have been told by...

Heather, 47 minutes ago 8
diy Hair and Make-up?
Stephanie, on January 10, 2019 at 4:28 PM

We're on a very tight budget and I'm thinking of doing my own hair and make-up. Yes, I would love to hire professionals, but it just might need to be something I DIY. Anyone else do their own? If so,...

Tesha, An hour ago 9 Comments 121
Makeup Free!
Tiffany, Yesterday at 12:07 AM

Has anyone considered going completely bare on their wedding day? Better yet, had anyone done it or plans to do so?! I have not worn makeup since my university days in 2011. I don’t like the thought...

Cassidy, Yesterday at 9:39 PM 7 Comments 131
Help!
Nicole, on January 21, 2019 at 6:34 PM

How much is everybody paying to get hair and makeup done? We have 5 people getting makeup and hair done. Is 875.00 for all of us too much.

Sarah, Yesterday at 6:27 PM 13 Comments 127
Hair Extension Novice
Laura, Yesterday at 10:41 AM

My cousin (who is a hair stylist) is doing my hair for my wedding and she said I will need hair extensions to do the style that I want. I've never had hair extensions and I honestly don't really know...

FutureMrsD, Yesterday at 11:49 AM 4 Comments 67