Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and make up artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Photo Video

Sensitive skin
Katy, Today at 7:00 AM

I have super sensitive skin and typically don't wear makeup. If I do, it’s just mascara and eye shadow, which I take off right away. I need suggestions of products and methods to use for wedding day...

Kristina, 4 minutes ago 8 Comments 46
Ideas for fine hair?
Shanelle, Today at 7:45 AM

Ladies! I need some ideas for hair. Thanks to medications I have to take and being sick the last year my hair has become so fine and limp. I also keep my hair shorter now a days because FH likes it...

firstoneat56, 48 minutes ago 4 Comments 31
Does anyone know any makeup hacks for the wedding day?
Celine, Today at 3:14 AM

Guys!I’m getting married on September 7th. I'm looking for makeup tips. But all I could find is same old tips. That’s why I’m asking the question here. This article I found:...

Kristen, An hour ago 2 Comments 42
Makeup trial
Kip, Yesterday at 1:26 AM

Something is missing and the contour is too dark we know that and need to get another color..... also obviously my eyelashes aren’t done. I think I am feeling like the eye color is off. Suggestions?

Keilah, 7 hours ago 19 Comments 262
Start time too early??
Deidre, Yesterday at 5:21 PM

Hello! I wanted Ted to touch base with everyone to see if this is normal, or if you all think it’s a little early too. My wedding is at 4:30 on a Saturday. I have 6 bridesmaids, me, a MIL, and a FSIL...

Casey, Yesterday at 10:25 PM 12 Comments 245
Best mascara?
Heather , on Mar 1, 2018 at 10:53 AM

I was wondering what are the best mascara to create a false lash look?I bought false lashes and tried them looked on the other got messed upConsidering mascara instead

PrettyinPink, Yesterday at 4:55 PM 26 Comments 339