Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and make up artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Day Nails!
Shayla, Today at 12:57 PM

Im an ANC nail addict and have been planning my wedding nails long before I was even engaged. My nail artist is one of the best in the industry and can do literally anything. He and I have discussed...

Sam, 3 minutes ago 6 Comments 85
Is this makeup good enough?
Amelia, Today at 12:20 PM

Hello all! So I had always planned to do my own makeup for my wedding because I feel I’m decent at it and if I can save money, why not? But when I told my aunt about my plan, she offered to pay to...

Carrie, 4 minutes ago 22 Comments 146
Need Hair Advice!
2018 Bride, Today at 10:03 AM

Thought I’d take this to the WW community because I have already talked about this to my friends enough to drive them crazy. So generally I like to wear my hair down (or at least half down) and I...

2018 Bride, 18 minutes ago 14 Comments 166
Hair trial
Erin, Today at 11:26 AM

I had a few ideas that I jumped between when I talked to my stylist. Now it's between these two that we did. I love both but can't decide on which for my Irish wedding.

Erin, 57 minutes ago 21 Comments 153
Hair Trial
Kimberly , Today at 9:13 AM

So, I went for my first hair trial last Saturday. I went to my normal hairdresser who typically cuts/styles my hair. During the trial she kept saying “and this is what I will do the day of,” “This is...

SummerBride77, 2 hours ago 14 Comments 123
Spray tan for wedding?
Alycia, on July 12, 2018 at 2:43 PM

Hello!I’m nearly flourscent white and only burn, so I’ve been considering getting a spray tan a couple days before our wedding - a brown sugar based spray tan.Has anyone else had this done? Thoughts?...

Kelly, 3 hours ago 18 Comments 222