We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and makeup artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Jacqueline
Wedding hair
Jacqueline, Yesterday at 4:56 PM

Just had my hair lightened for the big day. Seana did an amazing job and I can’t wait for my FH to see me!!!!

Lynnie, 4 hours ago 8 115
Taylor
Bridal Hair Needed!
Taylor, Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Hi Girls! I am getting married June 25th 2021. Unfortunately my hair girl canceled & I’m looking for someone that is available that day!! Any suggestions would be much appreciated 💕

Lynnie, 6 hours ago 4 69
lbenigni
Hair and makeup timeline
lbenigni, Today at 11:18 AM

Hi! I’m getting married in a few weeks and just got the timeline for hair and makeup - they will be finishing up with everyone by 11:00 am with time for touch ups after that. I guess the team has...

Melanie, 6 hours ago 2 66
Sydney
Flower Girl
Sydney, Yesterday at 5:38 PM

My flower girl is 4 years old and I am wondering.. does the flower girl have to get hair done along with me and my bridesmaids?

Sarah, 11 hours ago 9 131
Jess
Hair and Make Up trial thoughts!!!
Jess, on May 4, 2021 at 6:31 PM

I just had my hair and make up trial and now the wedding is getting real!!!! What do you guys think of the hair and make up????

ScandalousRandallous, Yesterday at 7:05 PM 8 250
K
How to get the right stylist remotely
K, Today at 9:38 AM

Hi all, I’m really new at this process and want a few opinions. My wedding is in Illinois and I live in Seattle. My hair is very fine and very soft, and I have literally never been happy with it...

K, 12 hours ago 20
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics