Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and makeup artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

"Not the salon for you"
Shaine, Yesterday at 9:10 PM

I'm getting married in a year (10/10/20) and I already have the majority of my wedding booked. One of the things I have left to book is a salon or someone for hair and make up.I messaged the salon...

Tara, 2 hours ago 9 243
Would you rather be your own hair or makeup stylist?
Cliodhna, on October 1, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Imagine you had to step up and be your own glam squad for your wedding...Would you rather do your own hair or your own makeup? Next Question: Let your partner or your parents plan the wedding? Back to...

AugustBride, 3 hours ago 106 324
Acrylic nails
Katie, Yesterday at 5:49 PM

I want to get acrylic nail for the wedding since my nails consistently break and are gross looking. How long before the wedding is a good time to get them done?

MrsD, 7 hours ago 20 118
Makeup trial help!
Chloe, Yesterday at 6:56 AM

I have a second makeup trial this coming weekend! The first one was with a totally different artist and it just didn’t work out, I had it done for our engagement pictures and when our photographer...

Tara, 8 hours ago 16 138
Should Bridesmaids Have the Same Hairstyle?
Stephanie, on September 30, 2019 at 5:17 PM

Hey Ladies. So my FH has a huge family and a lot of friends, therefore my Bridal Party will consist of 11 Bridesmaids and 11 Groomsmen. I know its a lot, but 11 is a significant number in our...

Stephanie, 7 hours ago 77 1 792
Make up and hair from thumbtack
Rebeca, Yesterday at 2:03 PM

Has anyone hired hair and make up artist from thumbtack? I have seen recommendations for thumbtack, but I’m skeptical.

Tara, 8 hours ago 7 61