We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and makeup artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Aretha
Wedding Hair
Aretha, Today at 1:33 PM

Now that my wedding is over, I’m just dropping inspo for those in need! Here’s the hairstyle I did for my wedding last month.

Aretha, 33 minutes ago 8 96 1
Suzie
H&m Rant
Suzie, Today at 12:44 PM

I just need to vent... I received my contact last night from my hair and makeup salon. It states the total amount is due the evening before our appointment. I asked if we could split the bill,...

Suzie, An hour ago 14 191
mua pricing
, Today at 11:21 AM

I’m pretty much gonna give up on finding a MUA at this point lol they are either booked 3 weddings on my date, or they are $600 just makeup for me, or needs $1000 makeup minimum cuz...

Madelin, 2 hours ago 13 125
Brianna
Hair and Makeup
Brianna, Today at 7:14 PM

I may have made a dumb move with my schedule before the ceremony . I scheduled my make up before getting my hair curled (extensions will already be installed the day before) . Anyone with makeup...

Suzie, 34 minutes ago 2 49
Kris
Lipstick Debate!
Kris, Today at 9:11 AM

I found an app that let's you try different lipsticks . . . Which should I use for the wedding? Im doing my eyes pretty natural.

Yvonne, 8 hours ago 11 109
Allie
Makeup or no makeup
Allie, on September 23, 2020 at 3:26 PM

Hello, I would LOVE some advice. I originally wanted to get both my hair and makeup done for my wedding, however recently people have been telling me it is better to do it myself because I know I will...

Yvonne, 6 hours ago 14 173