Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and makeup artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

My makeup/hair
Sheila, Today at 1:21 PM

I love the job that my makeup artist. Thanks Alla! ❤️

Laura, 5 minutes ago 12 85
Tan or Not to Tan
Anna, Yesterday at 7:32 PM

I have never spray tanned before and was wondering if I should do it for my wedding or not? For those that spray tan, is it worth it or what should I do? I'm nervous to get one because I have...

Ana, An hour ago 12 151
Hair/makeup trial!
Brittany, Today at 4:21 PM

Hey ladies! I’d love to get your opinion on my hair/makeup trial. I am in love with the makeup, but I’m just not loving the hair so much. There’s something about it that is just not exciting me. I’d...

Yam, An hour ago 11 111
What do you think??
Diana, Today at 1:18 PM

My daughter wanted to do my makeup. Plus she’s actually doing her makeup and my other ladies makeup as well for our wedding. I have two teenage daughters and his 11 year old niece. What you think??...

Cher Horowitz, An hour ago 10 149
Nails?!
Tiffany, Today at 5:34 PM

Hi! I would love to see everyone's wedding nails. I don't do too much with my nails usually, but I want to do something special for the big day. I'm thinking of staying neutral with the color, but...

Nona, 6 minutes ago 4 55
Hair inspiration
Melanie, Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Show me your hair inspiration,I can’t decide. I want to use a floral crown. I like these 3 but I’m not sure yet.

Lexie, 4 hours ago 10 110