Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and make up artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

H
Best Hairspray?
Heather, Yesterday at 9:23 PM

I am on the hunt for the world's best hairspray for my wedding day! We are having an outdoor fall wedding in Wisconsin and I want something that will securely hold my hair style while not making my...

Lisa, Yesterday at 11:37 PM 6 Comments 75
Help! Hair color and extensions
Jennifer , Yesterday at 8:37 PM

My wedding is less than three months away and I am still trying to get my hair color the right shade of blonde I need to figure out what I’m doing with it. I really want extensions but I’ve never done...

Pirate & 60s Bride, 2 hours ago 6 Comments 78
Ladies&guys.. Makeup help!
Ashley, Yesterday at 7:52 PM

hello everyone. i am a makeup lover. who will be doing my own makeup for my wedding day. I need help though, I m not sure if i wanna do a bold look or a natursl bridal look ... i love both hut i need...

Alyssa, Yesterday at 9:28 PM 3 Comments 92
Should i have my makeup professionally done?
Taylor, Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Hi all!In the last year, I’ve been doing my makeup more often. I’ve gotten way better than I once was, and had decided to save some money and do my own makeup. However, I’m still not great with...

Judith, Yesterday at 11:35 PM 27 Comments 309
Wedding Day Nails
Shawn, on July 21, 2018 at 9:02 PM

Hi my fabulous WW brides!!What are you planning to do with your nails for your wedding day? Also, if yours are currently long and beautiful naturally ( so odd for me, but no compliants 💐), like mine,...

OG Gretchen, Yesterday at 6:03 PM 26 Comments 409
Manicure Decisions...
Samantha, on July 21, 2018 at 8:34 PM

I'm getting married in exactly 1 week (the 28th) and can't decide which design to do for my nails. The theme is Winter in July because of the last name (Winter). Thoughts? Pink or gray? Alternate...

Cuoghi, Yesterday at 1:50 AM 10 Comments 163