Skip to main content

Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members

Discussions

D Marie
Wedding Theme Suggestions.
D Marie, on June 26, 2022 at 8:56 PM

My Fiancé and I are having an issue with choosing our theme for the wedding. I have as wanted a Masquerade Ball and he wants a 1920’s prohibition vibe. I figure we can merge the two together but how??...

N, Yesterday at 3:01 PM 3 65
Elizabeth
Wedding color scheme
Elizabeth, on June 24, 2022 at 9:15 AM

Hello fellow brides! I’m in the midst of planning and I love the color scheme of dusty blue, cream, and gold. Our wedding is going to be in October. Have you ever seen cooler colors done at a fall...

Jasmine S., Yesterday at 12:31 PM 4 65
Miguelina
Disabled bride
Miguelina, on June 23, 2022 at 2:45 PM

Okay so here it goes.. I’ve been avoiding talking about this but we are about 3 months from the wedding.. tomorrow we will be in the 100 day countdown & I need to start thinking what to do. I...

Ashley, Jun 24, 2022 9 248
M
Wedding flowers
Maria, on June 20, 2022 at 7:34 AM

Hi everyone! My wedding is in September. I’m doing my own wedding decor using dried flowers. I purchased babies breath 6 months ago, in fear I wouldn’t be able to purchase them closer to my wedding...

Maria, Jun 21, 2022 12 112
Elena
Centerpieces
Elena, on June 23, 2022 at 3:13 PM

I really need help with ideas for some centerpieces for our “engagement party” I decided to just use the colors red, green, and gold. I have tried to look for ideas on Pinterest, google, and TikTok...

Elena, Jun 24, 2022 3 64
Hannah
Hats for Guest
Hannah, on June 22, 2022 at 5:13 PM

Doing an Italian inspired wedding and looking to find hats as pictured for one of our gifts for our guests! Would only need like 50 but can’t seem to find where to buy them in bulk that are like...

Lynnie, Jun 23, 2022 3 140
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics