Skip to main content

Style and Décor

Join group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members

Discussions

Jhosselyn
Venue Decor Help!!!
Jhosselyn, on June 10, 2024 at 3:58 PM

Looking for some ideas on how to decorate my venue that doesn't allow any draping or items hanged from the ceiling or walls. It's a community center so it has 6 basketball hoops around the venue. I...

Katie, Yesterday at 9:57 PM 3 45
Sarah
flowers
Sarah, on June 8, 2024 at 10:59 AM

I absolutely love flowers, I’m not sure what I want yet but I’m having a destination wedding, I’m contemplating having flower bouquets or centerpieces. I love flowers so much but it’s not like I’ll...

Andrea, Jun 10, 2024 3 55
Flora
Wedding Colors
Flora, on May 24, 2024 at 8:14 PM

Hello!! I need help with my colors. I've chosen purple and gold but I'm afraid the gold might look tacky. I chose purple since it's my favorite color but I don't want a sea of purple and I'm thinking...

Elly, Jun 9, 2024 8 97
Tiffany
Wedding decor
Tiffany, on June 6, 2024 at 9:08 PM

Hello all need help with deciding on what colors drapes I should put on the windows if the tablecloths and chair covers are champagne with teal and turquoise ribbons tied around the chairs. Also with...

Sarah, Jun 8, 2024 1 35
Genevieve
Candle help for tables!
Genevieve, on May 30, 2024 at 5:07 PM

Hi! I am having a hard time figuring out how many candles to put on an 8 ft farm wood table. We are ONLY doing candles and using 4x6 and 4x8 cylinder vases. We have 12 tables total. Totally not sure...

Skylar, Jun 5, 2024 2 40
K
Royal Blue March Wedding?!
KIRSTEN, on May 8, 2024 at 11:17 AM

Hello all! I need help! My fiancé is wanting royal blue and white as our wedding colors because they are the colors of his fraternity and my sorority. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around...

Elly, May 12, 2024 15 183
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics