We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Dawn
Just Need to Vent!
Dawn, Yesterday at 8:24 PM

Y'all. I'm just so flustered. I just needed a space to vent. LOOONNGGG story short I settled for a venue I didn't like, hoping that as we worked on getting vendors and coming up with an overall look...

Ava, Yesterday at 10:38 PM 20 174
Jennifer
Wedding themes and color schemes
Jennifer, Yesterday at 2:28 PM

Is anyone else having trouble coming up with a theme? I'm really indecisive but this is what I have so far.

Beth, 3 hours ago 7 115
CountryBride
How to make signs stand
CountryBride, Yesterday at 12:33 PM

So this is a silly question but how am I supposed to get our signs to stand like the welcome sign? Our venue will not allow things to be hung on nails or tape ideas

Sharonda, Yesterday at 3:10 PM 5 106
Ariel
Wedding welcome sign sizing
Ariel, Yesterday at 1:44 PM

Hi everyone I need help deciding what size wedding sign I should go with, 18x24 or 24x36? here is a link to the sign I'm ordering ->...

Sharonda, Yesterday at 3:21 PM 4 69
L
Plural of last name looks wrong! Do it grammatically incorrect instead?
Lindsey, on April 19, 2021 at 7:51 AM

We’re working on making the big welcome sign when I realized what is the correct plural of Jones?! It’s Joneses - which to me looks really weird and not correct even though it is. I feel like our...

Griswold, Yesterday at 2:53 PM 12 189
Jacqui
There's a bear in venue
Jacqui, on April 2, 2021 at 10:32 PM

Soo I went to my venue today to do a mock table...and to my surprise the venue owner put a bear in the lobby of the venue... my theme is vintage tea party..how can I pull this off..if he don't move...

Jacqui, Yesterday at 4:54 PM 38 691
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics