Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Fill in the Blank: My Wedding Colors are _____
Neffe, on August 7, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Fill in the blank, and spill the deets! What are your wedding colors? Next Question: Fill in the blank: I Couldn't Survive Wedding Planning Without ____

Kenisha, 26 minutes ago 252 Comments 1,534
J
Summer Rustic Themes?
Jamiya, Today at 7:12 PM

I made a thread not too long ago about colors and I STILL can't decide so then I thought maybe to follow the trend of a cute theme and then I can base my colors off of that. Have you guys seen any...

Eamsee, 26 minutes ago 6 Comments 29
Vintage Wedding Theme
Kayla, on August 16, 2018 at 9:22 PM

Calling all vintage themed brides and grooms! I'm having a vintage themed wedding since our venue is an old carriage house decorated in beautiful antiques, however; I'm struggling in other ways to tie...

Maria, 42 minutes ago 24 Comments 200
Colorado mountain table "numbers": Need ideas!
Amy, on October 13, 2018 at 5:50 PM

I have been debating this for so long and I think, with y'all's help, I have finally come to a consensus! Since I don't want actual numbers but do want designated tables and am officially having a...

Maggie, 5 hours ago 9 Comments 127
Do you think this hanging backdrop would look tacky with artificial leaves/flowers?
bertalert88, Yesterday at 1:04 PM

Up closeView from aisleI found an image of this hanging backdrop at my wedding venue and I love it so much! Our budget is very small though and I know I can't afford one from a florist. I am...

bertalert88, 5 hours ago 10 Comments 93
Your favorite place to find wedding inspiration!
Kelly, Today at 11:05 AM

When it comes to planning your wedding, what is your favorite place to find wedding inspiration? Is it Pinterest? Wedding Magazines? WeddingWire’s collection of gorgeous Real Weddings? Photo from...

Zoë, 6 hours ago 7 Comments 37