Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Gown shopping
Debbie, on Apr 15, 2017 at 7:31 PM

Has anyone order there wedding dress online? I have been trying so hard to find this dress with zero luck!! I was thinking maybe something like this online. But I'm to afraid. Any suggestions?

ashkj, Yesterday at 10:51 PM 10 Comments 5
Courtney
Average Flower Cost??
Courtney, on Apr 24, 2017 at 6:56 PM

I have NO idea how much to budget towards flowers??I am planning a blush/greenery wedding so I would love the flowers to be the main aspect of the wedding with big unruly bouquets and the main aspect...

Shauncey, Yesterday at 10:46 PM 77 Comments 12,446
Backyard wedding decor
Lee, on Dec 27, 2017 at 3:25 PM

Hi all! we are thinking of a ceremony in our huge backyard. i have never been a fan of wedding halls, so doing it at our back yard was just a natural decision. It's huge and has a few massive trees in...

My Daughter's Weddin, Yesterday at 10:44 PM 11 Comments 128
Guestbook Options
Laura, on Feb 16, 2018 at 8:05 PM

The wedding guestbook is no longer just a register of signatures that gets packed away never to be seen again. Creative guestbook options are often used as home decor after the wedding, and the...

Alicia, Yesterday at 9:52 PM 47 Comments 756
Bridal Party Gifts! Starbucks 😍
Jaci, Yesterday at 12:31 PM

I was running late for work this morning when I got the notification that one of my bridal party gifts arrived! Naturally I had to take the time to look at them and take photos! So excited for these...

FinallyMrsFlax, Yesterday at 9:52 PM 14 Comments 422
Arbor Decorations
Brody, Yesterday at 7:27 PM

I’m so excited! Even though our wedding is over a year away, I’ve been collecting a lot of the items for the decor already. The drapery for the back of the arbor arrived today and they’re both...

M.Hand, Yesterday at 9:38 PM 3 Comments 70