Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Fall themed weddings!
FutureMrsKC, Today at 1:38 PM

Tomorrow is the first day of fall! I've already got my fall home decor out, and I'm totally dreaming of a cozy/comfy fall and winter season (even though its still 90 degrees here in FL). I'm also...

FutureMrsJ, 26 minutes ago 6 Comments 64
Mix or Match: Bouquets?
Kelly, Today at 10:05 AM

Will your bouquet match your bridesmaids? Or are you mixing it up with different sizes, colors, or flower choices? Are you having matching bouquets or a mix of styles? Mixing it up? Photo by: Buds of...

KarenO, An hour ago 23 Comments 116
It's all about the details: Wedding Favors!
AQuixoticBride, Today at 4:13 PM

Much maligned and often left behind, wedding favors are frequently suggested as an item budget conscious couples can safely cut. But some of us can't resist these little touches. Let's hear about your...

AlmostOliveira, An hour ago 4 Comments 52
Artificial flowers
Jordan, Today at 1:22 PM

Hey all! I’ve decided to do artificial flowers for our bouquets. Trying to decide the best type to use: best quality for lowest cost. I plan to make the bouquets myself so hopefully that will help cut...

Kelly, 3 hours ago 2 Comments 27
Anastasia
New centerpiece option...can't decide!
Anastasia, Today at 1:22 AM

We are renting centerpieces from our wedding coordinator. We've had our 2 different types picked out since February. But....they recently added a new item to their rentals and I kind of love it!I'll...

AlmostOliveira, 5 hours ago 11 Comments 230
diy flowers
Sarah , on September 17, 2018 at 7:16 PM

I've had a few friends do flowers themselves and they turned out beautifully; and after looking at prices in my area and getting terrified by paying that amount of money for flowers, I brought up the...

Sandy, 5 hours ago 8 Comments 106