Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Floral hoops?
Daisy, Today at 5:26 PM

Anyone doing floral hoops insted of bouquets? I'm considering doing them for the bridal party and a bouquet for myself. At first I wasn't too fond of them but now I think they are cute. Maybe easier...

Daisy, 13 minutes ago 8
Florist just sent me the pictures for my flowers!! (pic heavy)
Erin, Today at 3:34 PM

My toss bouquetA family friend is a florist and has been working on my flowers for a few months. We decided to use silk for cost reasons as well as for travel purposes (she lives 2 hours away). She...

Jen, 44 minutes ago 5 Comments 129
Diy floral arrangements and bouquet
Alecia, on August 10, 2018 at 10:43 AM

Anyone else making their own bouquet and arrangements? I'm looking for deals to actually purchase the silk flowers now. I'm planning on going to Michaels or hobby lobby when they go on sale. I have a...

Jen, An hour ago 11 Comments 83
Geode Cakes: Into It or Over It?
Lynnie, on July 31, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Geode wedding decor took off like crazy recently as a wedding trend, and one place I keep seeing them is on cakes! What are your thoughts on geode cakes? Are you into it or over it ? Cake by Cake Life...

FutureMrsColón, 3 hours ago 95 Comments 656
Centerpieces
Carli, on July 7, 2018 at 5:14 PM

Has anyone done centerpieces without flowers? Im not a very flowery person and I’d like to come up with something non floral but so far Pinterest and google haven’t been any help. Any ideas are...

Christine, 4 hours ago 24 Comments 249
Fake rose petals
Teresa, Today at 10:32 AM

I will be using real flowers for bouquets but was wondering about thoughts on using fake rose petals for table decor. I can get another box of rose petals from Sams Club but they are around $50. I can...

Tara, 4 hours ago 3 Comments 57