Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members

Discussions

Moreno
Need to hire flower person
Moreno, Yesterday at 3:13 PM

My wedding coming up fast! And I don’t have any ideas for flowers or decorations for my wedding reception! What to do!?

Tara, 5 hours ago 2 50
Jen
Draping for Wedding Arch
Jen, on November 12, 2021 at 11:01 PM

Hi everyone. My fiancé is building a black colored arch for our ceremony this June. It is going to be held in a skyline room (floor to ceiling windows) at a science museum around sunset. I wanted to...

Tara, 5 hours ago 13 148 1
Kylee
Do these invitations match?
Kylee, on November 11, 2021 at 3:41 PM

Do these invitations match? The color of these is “Greige” but i feel like since they’re neutral it’s okay? Our colors are emerald, shades of pink (fuschia, blush, coral), orange, and gold. The...

Tara, 5 hours ago 12 200
Emma
Flower Décor
Emma, on November 16, 2021 at 1:43 PM

My wedding theme is cherry blossoms with a main color pallet of light pink, white, and grey. But I’m not entirely sure what other flowers to have with the cherry blossoms. It will most likely be in...

Tara, 5 hours ago 8 108
Rachel
Fireplace backdrop creativity help
Rachel, on November 13, 2021 at 8:57 PM

Hi - we are trying to determine if we should get married in from of the fireplace (in photo) in our event room. How would you decorate this? We need to have a table for photos of our deceased fathers...

Tara, 5 hours ago 7 114
K
help on colors
Keirstyn, on November 10, 2021 at 7:08 AM

I really like green (hunter or emerald not both) with navy & dusty blue (accenting in gold). Has anyone incorporated all of these colors together on their day? I’m having a hard time visualizing...

Tara, 5 hours ago 7 105
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics