Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Themed Weddings
LOTRBrideAli, on Feb 14, 2018 at 2:31 AM

Whenever I bring up the theme of my wedding, I get a LOT of jeering and hate. Before even giving any more details. Has anyone had a uniquely themed wedding? Did anyone make fun of you for it?

Orchids, 12 minutes ago 99 Comments 2,123
Centerpieces
Destynie , Today at 4:10 PM

I just made my first visit to the florist and the price quoted was far beyond my budget. The representative informed me the cost was based on my likes and could be decreased. I guess that would mean...

Daria, 18 minutes ago 9 Comments 144
Attire color scheme. Help!!
Erica, Today at 2:22 AM

I’m wearing a white gown(obvi).. my fiancé is going to wear a burgundy tux... and he wants his groomsmen to wear light grey tux... so I’m having a hard time deciding on the bridesmaid dress color ;( I...

Erica, An hour ago 8 Comments 117
A
Unplugged ceremony
Aliza, Yesterday at 7:14 PM

So we were thinking of making a sign for an unplugged ceremony but after the ceremony anyone could use there phone. We were wanting to do this because we don't really want people to have their cell...

lindseybee89, 3 hours ago 18 Comments 228
Unusual wedding ideas
moet07, on Jan 12, 2018 at 8:42 AM

Has anyone had or plan to have any usual wedding decor or entertainment? I am thinking about having a gaming station at my wedding for guests to play video games. Maybe even twister. I don't really...

Sandie, 6 hours ago 16 Comments 274
Hiring different vendors for different decor ?
sanah, on Feb 22, 2018 at 11:25 AM

Hi guys I just wanted to know if anyone has ever hired two different florists for different aspects of decor? I was quoted a ridiculous amount of money by florists so I was thinking would it be crazy...

Estera, 6 hours ago 6 Comments 82