Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Katie
Centerpieces!
Katie, Yesterday at 9:45 PM

Hello I just wanna share cause I'm so excited! Pier 1 imports is going outta business and had these lanterns cheap and I almost bought them all! I think they are adorable!

Katie, 52 minutes ago 15 151
Latoya
Decorated my first arch!!!!
Latoya, Today at 10:54 PM

I have never decorated an arch and this took me about an hour/ hour and a half. I think I did pretty well and am super excited to show it off! My wedding has a lot of cotton since February is...

Latoya, 4 minutes ago 7 22
Nadine
August wedding color scheme. Help!!
Nadine, Today at 11:45 AM

I really need help deciding on a color scheme for my wedding August 22nd. I really envisioned romantic theme but having a hard time. My FH likes red and gold but seems like all the inspo I was seeing...

Nikki, 51 minutes ago 7 76
Jazmin
Wedding Colors
Jazmin, on January 31, 2020 at 4:35 PM

I finally picked a date and a PERFECT venue, but now I can't decide on my wedding colors. What are you ladies colors?

, 10 minutes ago 85 1 998
Jeanine
Road to Ceremony Site Decor?
Jeanine, Today at 4:38 PM

Our ceremony will be held about 1/2 a mile down a trail to a hill top that over looks our fields and farm. It is a gorgeous location and we have worked out the logistics with chairs, arch, parking,...

Rachael, 20 minutes ago 2 36
Lynnie
Summer brides! ☀️ What are your wedding colors?
Lynnie, on January 23, 2020 at 11:38 AM

What colors are you using for your summer wedding? Are you all about bright and vibrant pops of color? Or are you sticking with a color scheme of clean and classic neutrals?? Share your summer wedding...

Debra, 8 hours ago 182 2 1,474
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics