Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Reception Decor- Paper Lanterns
Corinne, Yesterday at 11:45 PM

What do you guys think of using paper lanterns for reception decor -like hanging from the ceiling? I just can't think of anything else to use and I am not very crafty.I was thinking of getting them in...

Courtney, 4 hours ago 2 Comments 32
Beach Wedding Decoration Help
Ariel, Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Hey. I'm having a beach wedding and I've been looking for a seaweed decoration that actually looks like seaweed so I could weave it through the wedding arch. I figure it would go with our theme better...

Ariel, 5 hours ago 2 Comments 32
Seating Chart from Etsy
futureMrsG, Yesterday at 9:13 PM

Has anyone ordered a printable seating chart from etsy? Can you please post pictures if you have them? I just wanted to see if they are worth getting. Thanks!

Ann, 6 hours ago 5 Comments 257
Decorator
Tania, Yesterday at 8:25 PM

Hello,My family and I are planning to do my wedding decor fully DIY. Unfortunately, my family won't be able to decorate the venue two hours prior the reception starting time. So, is there such a thing...

lyfe_girl, Yesterday at 10:34 PM 7 Comments 98
My diy card box...with a question...
Robbi, Yesterday at 8:18 PM

A friend and I decided to tackle this diy project this afternoon. It took us much longer than expected, but I think it turned out nicely. Question: someone mentioned that maybe I should have a closed...

Janel, Yesterday at 11:01 PM 6 Comments 141
Where to find empty film reels??
Chelsea, on July 20, 2018 at 11:06 PM

I am doing a "vintage love story" theme and half of my tables will have old books, and half of my tables I want to have empty film reels. I have searched and have been able to find some things that...

TPATB, Jul 20, 2018 2 Comments 65