Skip to main content

Style and Décor

Join group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members

Discussions

J
Colors for march
Jamie, Yesterday at 8:47 PM

Hi everyone! What are some end of March colors for a wedding? Really like greens

Lisa, 48 minutes ago 1 6
C
Sola flowers on a fresh garland
Caryn, Yesterday at 3:01 PM

I plan to order fresh greenery garlands from Costco for my long tables and add some natural (undyed) sola wood flowers to them (my bouquet and the cake flowers will be all sola). Does anyone know if...

Caryn, 6 hours ago 2 24
Nicole
October color suggestions
Nicole, on November 25, 2022 at 11:01 PM

Looking to have my wedding in October 2023 but I don't want to have the typical fall colors (red, orange, etc). Does anyone have any color suggestions that would look nice for that time of the year?

Amanda, Dec 1, 2022 13 101
Lisa
Thank You Notes!
Lisa, on November 23, 2022 at 11:42 AM

In the spirit of Thanksgiving this week and being thankful, I figured I'd start a discussion about wedding thank you notes! Will your thank you cards match your invitations and/or Save The Dates? Are...

Lisa, Nov 29, 2022 10 80
Amanda
Advice Needed: Bridesmaid dress color & Table Runners
Amanda, on November 26, 2022 at 11:51 PM

Hi! I am planning my wedding for June of 2023 and our colors are Dusty Blue, Navy, and Light Grey. My bridesmaids will be in Dusty Blue, the Groomsmen in Navy, my Groom is Light Grey, and I will be in...

Mrs.evans, Nov 28, 2022 6 85
H
Unique Fall Center Pieces
Hailey, on November 29, 2022 at 10:09 PM

Hi everyone!! I looking for some super creative, unique ideas for center pieces for a fall wedding! We have a few long “farm tables” and several round tables!!

Michelle, Nov 30, 2022 2 40
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics