We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Liz
Colors
Liz, Yesterday at 1:08 PM

I’m probably just over thing every last thing! My dress is champagne colored but all my linens, candles and other decor are white. Will this look okay?

Michelle, Yesterday at 7:19 PM 5 83
mrswinteriscoming
Help decide our chairs (again!)
mrswinteriscoming, on September 15, 2020 at 7:54 PM

Our wedding is taking place at a beautiful and ornate heritage tea room with grand chandeliers and bespoke ceiling décor (pictured below). To compliment the room without competing with it, I’ve...

Lynnie, Sep 16, 2020 16 163
Taylor Miller
Hire decorators or decorate myself?
Taylor Miller, on September 15, 2020 at 3:08 PM

I’m leaning towards having a group of people I know handle decorations and overtime just buy them for DIY. I believe this would save money and make sure I get what I like. Thoughts. If the wedding is...

Samantha, Sep 16, 2020 8 79
S
Custom memorial sign
Shelby, on September 14, 2020 at 10:54 PM

Hi guys! I lost my step father a few years ago and my future hubby sadly lost his father a year back and I was wanted to have a memorial for them since they can't be here and its something both of our...

Talia, Sep 17, 2020 5 56
Chrysta
Seeing the whole picture 🤩
Chrysta, on September 9, 2020 at 10:18 AM

Tell us all about your wedding, without saying a word!! Drop a picture of each of the following items: 1. Engagement ring2. Wedding season3. Wedding venue4. Wedding theme/color scheme5. Your dress6....

Chrysta, Sep 10, 2020 37 353
Chelsea
Save the Date Postcards
Chelsea, on September 14, 2020 at 9:39 PM

So excited! I just got the draft for my Save the Dates from my artist friend!

Chelsea, Sep 15, 2020 9 101