Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bridal Party Gifts! Starbucks 😍
Jaci, Today at 12:31 PM

I was running late for work this morning when I got the notification that one of my bridal party gifts arrived! Naturally I had to take the time to look at them and take photos! So excited for these...

Jaci, 13 seconds ago 9 Comments 251
Centerpieces Are Killing Me!
Sarah, Today at 2:04 PM

I have everything else picked out or at least have an idea of what I want but I’m so lost on centerpieces! I knew what I wanted before but I changed the colors and now I’m lost! I’m losing my mind! I...

Kaye, 46 minutes ago 12 Comments 185
Guestbook Options
Laura, Yesterday at 8:05 PM

The wedding guestbook is no longer just a register of signatures that gets packed away never to be seen again. Creative guestbook options are often used as home decor after the wedding, and the...

MelisM, 57 minutes ago 33 Comments 488
Michaels!!!
Brittany, Today at 10:25 AM

Just want to share, incase anyone else is looking. The lanterns are on sale 50% off at Michaels, I nearly cleared mine out!. Bought these for our beach wedding, and went ahead and bought the...

Brittany, An hour ago 4 Comments 136
Posh Party Supplies
That'll Be Mrs Small 2 U, on Feb 23, 2017 at 10:21 AM

Anyone ever used this company for party supplies? Smarty had a party has the black plates that i want on back order and this other company i found has them...but want to see if anyone has ever used...

Aspen, 4 hours ago 3 Comments 9
Brooch Bouquet
Lindsey, Yesterday at 5:24 PM

Hey ladies!i was browsing on Pinterest and came across brooch bouquets!!! Omg I’m in love plus it would fit into my color and themes perfectly!! Has anyone made their own brooch bouquet before? !!...

BeccaRenee, 12 hours ago 4 Comments 195