Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Signage!
Xandria, Today at 12:18 PM

What signs are you planning for your wedding?!I know we want an "unplugged" wedding sign when you walk in to our ceremony location, but I'm struggling with the wording of it. And then I realized there...

firstoneat56, 4 minutes ago 53 Comments 390
Flower Wall Rentals....
Ashleigh, on Jan 30, 2018 at 4:27 PM

Has anyone ever rented a Flower Wall from this company? They literally have flower walls that will fit your entire wedding party into one shot... it's 25 feet long! You can see it at...

Macy, 6 minutes ago 14 Comments 450
Jennifer
Let's talk Centerpiece Style?
Jennifer, on Apr 17, 2018 at 3:41 PM

What are you doing for centerpieces? I am totally stuck on what to do, we are getting married on a working farm in the horse barn but I am going for less rustic and more classic....

earias, 17 minutes ago 46 Comments 437
earias
Who else loves lace? Show off your lace dresses and/or veils!
earias, on Apr 17, 2018 at 1:03 PM

Is lace a requirement for your dress and/or your veil? For me, it was! I had my dress and veil custom made and in the design process the one thing I really wanted was lace. It is so pretty and...

earias, 34 minutes ago 98 Comments 1,394
M
What could this be used for?
Maria, Yesterday at 11:30 AM

Ok creative ladies. I found these cute little things that look wedding worthy, but what could I use them for?

Alyssa, 43 minutes ago 14 Comments 236
Courtney
Average Flower Cost??
Courtney, on Apr 24, 2017 at 6:56 PM

I have NO idea how much to budget towards flowers??I am planning a blush/greenery wedding so I would love the flowers to be the main aspect of the wedding with big unruly bouquets and the main aspect...

emmamei, 44 minutes ago 114 Comments 24,364