Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Themes?? Help
Tara, Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Can someone help explain to me what someone means when they say your wedding needs to have a theme? I did not know I needed a theme. I only have wedding colors and that I want it romantic and...

Mcskipper, A minute ago 16 Comments 171
Custom Funko Pops
Kaleigh, Today at 9:41 AM

I know that if I’m going to find the best place to get funko pops, it’s going to be Wedding Wire forums!!!My dear fellow brides and grooms, if you have purchased custom Funko Pops, where did you get...

Maggie, 13 minutes ago 2 Comments 32
My wood flower hoop bouquets!
Mandi, Today at 10:16 AM

Just got this photo of my custom hoop bouquets! I asked her for a wildflower vibe with some natural dried accents. This is what my BMs will be carrying, I'll have a huge cascading bouquet with the...

Mandi, 18 minutes ago 8 Comments 30
Teapots Galore!!
Amber, Yesterday at 6:41 PM

Hey all! I am having an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding. My mom and sister just sent me this snapshot of my teapots finally planted in. I just HAD to share it!! And that's not even CLOSE to all of...

jennifer, 29 minutes ago 12 Comments 108
Wedding bouquet
Kali, on February 11, 2019 at 3:56 PM

So I recently purchased my wedding bouquet from a shop on Etsy. I HIGHLY recommend ordering from HeyBouquet if you want flowers, but aren't into real ones. These Sola flowers are beautiful and super...

Laura, 50 minutes ago 29 Comments 474
Centerpiece mock-up!
SpringBride23, on February 7, 2019 at 10:33 PM

I had my centerpiece mock-up today! White and clear are our colors. We are doing long tables (two long rows to be exact), so this set up will continue on each table all the way down.

Bridget, 4 hours ago 22 Comments 510