Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Samantha
Table Runner Measurements
Samantha, Yesterday at 5:52 PM

Has anyone else ran into this problem? We are having 66” round tables at our reception. Our venue uses 88”x88” square tablecloths for them. I want to get table runners but do not know what length to...

Samantha, Yesterday at 6:57 PM 3 Comments 64
Cake topper
Laura , Yesterday at 12:35 AM

This is the cake topper i want but im not sure if it would be to small. We’re only doing a 2-3 tier cake.

Bianca, Yesterday at 6:50 PM 6 Comments 134
Rotera Lanterns - Ikea
Megan, on Feb 5, 2018 at 1:48 PM

Has anyone used the tealight Rotera Lanterns as centerpieces for your wedding? My tables sit 8-10 people. I thought it would look nice and minimal. But did you find it too small?

Jo, Yesterday at 5:29 PM 1 Comment 96
Response card help please!
Michelle , on Feb 17, 2018 at 8:54 PM

I'm ordering from Basic Invites online and I can't decide on what background for the response cards. White with hunter letters looks bright. But the minty color "grasshopper" it was designed in...

Michelle, Yesterday at 4:30 PM 3 Comments 142
Guestbook Options
Laura, on Feb 16, 2018 at 8:05 PM

The wedding guestbook is no longer just a register of signatures that gets packed away never to be seen again. Creative guestbook options are often used as home decor after the wedding, and the...

Inkdnchubby, Yesterday at 11:32 AM 61 Comments 1,063
Courtney
Average Flower Cost??
Courtney, on Apr 24, 2017 at 6:56 PM

I have NO idea how much to budget towards flowers??I am planning a blush/greenery wedding so I would love the flowers to be the main aspect of the wedding with big unruly bouquets and the main aspect...

Alisha, Yesterday at 9:32 AM 80 Comments 13,289