Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Invitation Inserts - One or More?
Lynnie, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Are you keeping your costs down by limiting yourself to one insert for RSVPs and including all of your other information online? Or do you have a full invitation suite with separate reception,...

Mrs. Johnson in 2020, An hour ago 46 252
Purple hues for your big day
Laura, on October 14, 2019 at 3:53 PM

Is anyone besides me going with purple as your main or coordinating color? Purple has always been a favorite of mine, and I wasn't able to go with it for my first wedding. I knew if I ever got married...

Stephanie, An hour ago 42 299
All Things Blue!
Cher Horowitz, on October 14, 2019 at 3:35 PM

Are you incorporating any blue into your wedding? Anything from blue shoes to bridesmaid dresses to blue canopies, blue is just gorgeous to me! Feel free to share anything blue from your wedding...

Cher Horowitz, Yesterday at 3:54 PM 62 321
Roll Call For Winter Weddings!
Jasmine, on October 14, 2019 at 1:43 PM

CALLING ALL WINTER COUPLES!! YOUR TIME IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!I may be a summer bride but I always enjoy hearing from others year round! Time to get giddy and spill the beans! What made you decide...

Jasmine, Yesterday at 5:36 PM 46 1 349
Question about saving money on centerpieces
Michelle, Yesterday at 8:46 AM

I'm shopping around and just now realizing that even faux flowers that are nice cost almost as much as actual flowers! I've even watched YouTube videos to put together flowers and it seems that the...

Courtney, Yesterday at 4:38 PM 18 159
Flower help
B, Yesterday at 10:58 PM

I'm trying to recreate this bouquet. Does anyone know what the purple and white droopy bell flowers are?

B, Yesterday at 11:42 PM 3 25