Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

No ideas for decorations or themes
Kristina, Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Ok so we are looking at venues just to get an idea of what is around (neither of us have been to a ton of weddings) and my fiancé brought up the point that he doesn’t know what he wants the ceremony...

Kristina, 2 hours ago 14 127
Bridesmaids Bouquets
Alyssa, Yesterday at 8:05 PM

Looking for some alternatives to getting each bridesmaid a full bouquet (because they're sooo expensive). Does anyone have any ideas for alternatives to full, fresh bridesmaids bouquets, OR flower...

Chris, 3 hours ago 13 89
Colors for late September wedding??
Jaci, on June 11, 2019 at 9:01 AM

Hey ladies, so my wedding date is September 26, 2020, and I was just curious on what some of your wedding colors would be? I have some in mind, but I feel like it’s constantly changing, or the...

Jessica, 2 hours ago 324 5 3,685
Color scheme!!
Trystin, Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Okay. My girls dresses are Chianti. I’m having the hardest time finding the right color scheme, and is that color considered a mauve? I know I’m having a lot of greenery but I’m not sure what other...

sandy, An hour ago 5 73
Color Scheme Change
Erin, Today at 11:12 AM

My FH and I had originally planned on getting married in August 2020, but we had to push our date out to April 2021. I had picked out my wedding color scheme already, it was supposed to be Burgundy...

Erin, 3 hours ago 10 63
Went to Michael's today...
Rebecca, on July 9, 2019 at 2:42 AM

...And spent $75 on craft supplies for the centerpieces. (Not done buying stuff, yet, need to figure out if there's a place we can spraypaint things.) Also, FH got ideas for the seating chart, and we...

Chris, 3 hours ago 12 203