Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bridal Party Gifts! Starbucks 😍
Jaci, Today at 12:31 PM

I was running late for work this morning when I got the notification that one of my bridal party gifts arrived! Naturally I had to take the time to look at them and take photos! So excited for these...

AVS unknown, A minute ago 2 Comments 37
Michaels!!!
Brittany, Today at 10:25 AM

Just want to share, incase anyone else is looking. The lanterns are on sale 50% off at Michaels, I nearly cleared mine out!. Bought these for our beach wedding, and went ahead and bought the...

Brittany, 2 hours ago 70
Guestbook Options
Laura, Yesterday at 8:05 PM

The wedding guestbook is no longer just a register of signatures that gets packed away never to be seen again. Creative guestbook options are often used as home decor after the wedding, and the...

Ashton, 2 hours ago 31 Comments 429
Brooch Bouquet
Lindsey, Yesterday at 5:24 PM

Hey ladies!i was browsing on Pinterest and came across brooch bouquets!!! Omg I’m in love plus it would fit into my color and themes perfectly!! Has anyone made their own brooch bouquet before? !!...

BeccaRenee, 7 hours ago 4 Comments 184
Themed Weddings
LOTRBrideAli, on Feb 14, 2018 at 2:31 AM

Whenever I bring up the theme of my wedding, I get a LOT of jeering and hate. Before even giving any more details. Has anyone had a uniquely themed wedding? Did anyone make fun of you for it?

Brody, 8 hours ago 93 Comments 1,824
Polaroid Guestbook
Kaylyn, on Feb 15, 2018 at 10:13 AM

Hello beautiful wives and wives-to-be! I am going to be doing a Polaroid guestbook! Does anyone know a good Polaroid album that I could buy? I’m having a hard time finding one that’s like the photo!...

Becca, 9 hours ago 10 Comments 164