Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Five Below Finds
He Put A Ring On It 2019, Yesterday at 7:09 PM

So much cute stuff!! Can't beat $5

Carol, Yesterday at 11:13 PM 6 Comments 214
Fall wedding decor
Laura, Yesterday at 6:29 PM

My wedding is in the fall, October 19th. I am planning on shades of purple and silver for my colors, but i'm hoping for some suggestions on how to incorporate those colors into fall. I like all shades...

Trista, Yesterday at 10:03 PM 9 Comments 87
Fill In The Blank: Our wedding colors are _____
Lynnie, on March 19, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Fill in the blank! What are your wedding colors? 🎨Next Question: I'll be walking down the aisle to _____ Back to the Beginning: Fill In The Blank!

Tina, Yesterday at 8:05 PM 272 Comments 1,762
Wedding Invites & More
Sarah, Yesterday at 9:04 PM

Hello Ladies,Our wedding is less than a year away (3-13-2020) and we are trying to get a feel for wedding stationary. We decided our save the dates will go out no later than August 2019, I have a good...

Victorian Bride, Yesterday at 10:46 PM 3 Comments 77
Programs and Menus
Samantha, Yesterday at 5:49 PM

So I had WAY too much time on my hands for a 4 day weekend break from work and have been lazy minus still going to the gym. I think I lost my mind though because I completely revised what I wanted to...

Samantha, Yesterday at 8:47 PM 4 Comments 69
Chalkboard signs - what to write on them with?
Future Mrs. K, Yesterday at 10:01 AM

I am using 3 chalkboard signs for décor and I am wondering if anyone has experience with them and what the best thing to use to write on them would be. I bought both a white chalkboard marker as well...

Future Mrs. K, Yesterday at 1:46 PM 5 Comments 72