Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Flower Girl Baskets
Sarynne, Today at 2:07 PM

Where have you guys gotten your flower girl baskets? I want something not so traditional and am wondering what options there are out there.

Solie, 3 minutes ago 7 Comments 28
Use of wine corks for wedding
Kristin, Today at 1:24 PM

My fiancé and I love to drink wine and were thinking of incorporating our wine corks into the wedding. Has anyone seen or heard of creative ideas on how to use them?

FutureMrsD, 22 minutes ago 8 Comments 51
I'm thinking about ordering flowers from Bouqs but very nervous about it.
Roxanne, Today at 11:31 AM

It seems like there's a 50/50 chance on whether the flowers will look good when I receive them. I've seen some really bad reviews and some really good ones Anyone use them for their wedding...

Roxanne, An hour ago 15 Comments 148
Katie
Historic Centerpiece Ideas Needed
Katie, Today at 10:35 AM

Hi ladies! My fiance and I are getting married next October at a very historic venue. It was a home that George Washington gave to his granddaughter, Nelly Parke Curtis. It was built in the early...

SRD, 3 hours ago 7 Comments 111
S
Table Cloths
SB, Today at 10:03 AM

Where did everyone get their linens? Did you rent or buy? Some have said buying is cheaper than renting, but I don't want to deal with them after the fact. Amazon? Rental websites?

Summer987, 2 hours ago 10 Comments 61
Spring Wedding Colors??
Elizabeth, Today at 9:57 AM

We are getting married April 2020. Two years away but I already want to start getting an idea of colors. We are getting married in the spring time so I thought I would want to pick out spring colors...

Erika, 3 hours ago 8 Comments 62