Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Color scheme
Kaylee, Yesterday at 10:45 AM

What are your color schemes? One of my friends is planning to get her 3 year engagement on a roll and she has no idea what colors would look good together!

Dana, Yesterday at 9:59 PM 34 1 240
How much is too much for flowers?
Rachel, Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Hi everyone! I'm getting married in June and I've just started looking around for a florist. I want real flowers and I'm not sure how much money everything should cost? I was quoted $946.86 and that's...

Rachel, 6 minutes ago 6 29
Flowers - Splurge or Save?
Sinéad, on September 17, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Whether you have decided on daisies or roses, flowers can have a really big impact on your decor! But fantastic floral arrangements can also lead to a frightening bill... Are you saving or splurging...

Diana, Yesterday at 9:42 PM 56 217
Tacky or no?
Cassi, on September 18, 2019 at 3:06 PM

Quite curious, what are some thing you refuse to have at your wedding decoration wise? Cheap doesn't necessarily mean tacky. I'm all about the DIY so I have done a lot of DIY decor but I'm curious...

Samantha, Yesterday at 4:17 PM 58 828
Which would look best?
Alma, on September 18, 2019 at 6:15 PM

So I was planning to DIY my wedding flowers through fifityflowers.com but I just found out that they added new packages. I have fallen in love with the calla lily's and would like some help on which...

Desiree, Yesterday at 9:30 PM 19 157
Decorated our church today!
He Put A Ring On It 2019, Yesterday at 11:03 PM

I only remembered to take a couple pics oops. But I love it!We DIY’d EVERYTHING! Including the cross

Cher Horowitz, Yesterday at 11:33 PM 2 26