Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Samantha
Table Runner Measurements
Samantha, Today at 5:52 PM

Has anyone else ran into this problem? We are having 66” round tables at our reception. Our venue uses 88”x88” square tablecloths for them. I want to get table runners but do not know what length to...

Samantha, 4 hours ago 3 Comments 62
Cake topper
Laura , Today at 12:35 AM

This is the cake topper i want but im not sure if it would be to small. We’re only doing a 2-3 tier cake.

Bianca, 5 hours ago 6 Comments 132
Rotera Lanterns - Ikea
Megan, on Feb 5, 2018 at 1:48 PM

Has anyone used the tealight Rotera Lanterns as centerpieces for your wedding? My tables sit 8-10 people. I thought it would look nice and minimal. But did you find it too small?

Jo, 6 hours ago 1 Comment 96
Response card help please!
Michelle , on Feb 17, 2018 at 8:54 PM

I'm ordering from Basic Invites online and I can't decide on what background for the response cards. White with hunter letters looks bright. But the minty color "grasshopper" it was designed in...

Michelle, 7 hours ago 3 Comments 142
Guestbook Options
Laura, on Feb 16, 2018 at 8:05 PM

The wedding guestbook is no longer just a register of signatures that gets packed away never to be seen again. Creative guestbook options are often used as home decor after the wedding, and the...

Inkdnchubby, 12 hours ago 61 Comments 1,062
Courtney
Average Flower Cost??
Courtney, on Apr 24, 2017 at 6:56 PM

I have NO idea how much to budget towards flowers??I am planning a blush/greenery wedding so I would love the flowers to be the main aspect of the wedding with big unruly bouquets and the main aspect...

Alisha, 14 hours ago 80 Comments 13,267