Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Harry Potter invitations!
Brittany, Today at 1:37 PM

My invitations are in and I wanted to show them off because I am SO EXCITED. Tomorrow is our 100 day mark and all I have left is decorations, DJ playlist and finalize my food choices. Anyone else...

Alyssa, 2 minutes ago 17 Comments 89
Mikalyn
Save the Dates
Mikalyn, on November 17, 2018 at 7:52 PM

Show me your save the dates, we just made ours and sent them out!Back SideFront Side

Johanna, 35 minutes ago 40 Comments 462
Did a Bloominous Trial
Mo, Today at 8:39 AM

Flowers aren’t super important to me, but I do want real ones so I’ve been looking into Bloominous. I love the pictures I’ve seen but was hesitant about the whole shipping process so I did a trial...

Michelle, 48 minutes ago 12 Comments 172
Silicone or Metal Wedding Ring
, Yesterday at 1:41 PM

Hi Everyone! I am having a debate with my fiancé. He is a nurse so it makes sense for him to have a silicone ring for work. I thought this was a good idea but thought he should also have a nicer metal...

Stephanie, 53 minutes ago 17 Comments 153
Colors
Alysia, Yesterday at 9:00 PM

So we are having an early August wedding, but is it still okay to do fall colors? We are thinking burgundy, tan, and an orange. I don't want the weather to off put my colors.

Alyssa, An hour ago 11 Comments 107
Fall flowers
Heather, on November 18, 2018 at 6:39 PM

How much are you spending on flowers for your fall wedding and what have you found to be seasonally available? My budget is being sucked up in food and beverages, but I cannot imagine my wedding...

MrsV1027, An hour ago 8 Comments 90