Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Have you ever forgotten to wear your ring?
Lynnie, on May 21, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Wearing an engagement ring is a new feeling that takes a little while to get used to! Have you ever just spaced out and totally forgotten to wear it? 💍 Innocent or guilty? And - has your bare ring...

Laura, Yesterday at 11:48 PM 117 Comments 663
Had to pick a new dress and want to show fiance but he says no..
Jessica, Yesterday at 10:03 PM

It's driving me crazy, he wants to keep it traditional and I just want his opinion. Out of everyone he's the only person to ever make me feel even a tiny bit pretty. Plus after I had to change my...

Tara, Yesterday at 11:50 PM 7 Comments 131
Which dress looks better?
Jordan, Yesterday at 9:52 PM

The mother of the groom is looking at both dresses and can't really decide which looks better. Also another question, would this dress be a lil too heavy for a morning/early afternoon wedding? Hope...

ASMini914, Yesterday at 11:08 PM 13 Comments 128
Help with flower girl dresses
KT4ever, Yesterday at 6:51 PM

My bridesmaids will be a mix and match of neural colors:For the flower girls, I want them in white or embroidered flowers but in the same dress. I feel like that’s more cohesive. If they were...

KT4ever, Yesterday at 11:29 PM 12 Comments 59
i think i hate my wedding dress
Marquita, Yesterday at 6:52 PM

I recently purchased a wedding dress from a local store that was going out of business. I got the dress at a REALLY good price and for the most part looked like new. Although I got the dress a a good...

D, Yesterday at 11:14 PM 9 Comments 229
Spanx question ☺️
Lori, on May 25, 2019 at 2:14 PM

Hi! I’m 51 and getting married in November. Before deciding on my dress, I got a nice spanx undergarment. It is a strapless bra and goes all the way down like bike shorts. It is hard to get on but...

DuttonSandersWedding, Yesterday at 11:46 PM 9 Comments 188