We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Molly
Help🤍 indecisive bride
Molly, on September 24, 2020 at 9:04 PM

Hey guys. I’m notoriously the most indecisive person, and found this especially prominent while searching for wedding dresses. I’ve been to 4 shops and found dresses I loved at three of the four. I...

Cindy, 54 minutes ago 83 1,104 4
Kaitlyn
Dress with sleeves in August?
Kaitlyn, Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Hi all! I have always dreamed of a fall wedding and wearing a dress with sleeves. I also have tattoos on my arm that ideally I would like to cover. After getting engaged recently, we have found that...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 12 96
Amanda
Calling all September 2021 brides!
Amanda, on September 25, 2020 at 10:24 PM

What color scheme are you using for your wedding? I feel like i have changed my color scheme 100 times because i am super indecisive. I was just curious to see what other brides are doing. My wedding...

MLS21, 15 minutes ago 7 108
Lynne
Dress decision done
Lynne, Yesterday at 11:26 PM

I've been thinking about whether to sell my dress and choose another or make some simple alterations to make my dress more of what I want. Well, I am KEEPING my dress. It needs a petticoat (I can add...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 5 41
Victoria
Unsure?
Victoria, Today at 12:15 AM

Hi everyone! My wedding is literally next month and I just got my dress today (very very sped up wedding due to some health concerns) and I loved my dress when I had it on and then someone said stuff...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 5 56
Rachel
Blush by Hayley Paige “indi” gown...
Rachel, Yesterday at 3:19 PM

Hi, ladies - Lately I’ve really been taking a liking to gowns that are more on flowy, feminine, and romantic side. There’s something about this gown that I really love, it might be the sleeves and the...

Meghan, Yesterday at 6:23 PM 16 144