Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

FutureMrsKC
Frustrated with opinions...share your story!
FutureMrsKC, Today at 1:17 PM

Is anyone else frustrated with peoples opinions? My mom (bless her heart) is very supportive and usually agrees with me but there are certain things she just doesn't budge on. She isn't contributing...

OG Gretchen, A minute ago 3 Comments 15
Bridal Buddy - for Going to the Bathroom
Marie, on Feb 15, 2018 at 9:04 PM

I just found out about the Bridal Buddy. This very sheer slip is for those of us that need to go to the bathroom more frequently than others. I was so worried about what I would do on my wedding day...

Vivian, 12 minutes ago 19 Comments 488
Swatches - not David's Bridal - Horrible Experience
Bre, on Feb 16, 2018 at 11:54 AM

Hey ladies. This is my first post ever on WW. I just want to know does anyone know where I could purchase swatches for fabrics that's NOT David's Bridal? I've had a horrible experience where I've been...

Bre, 16 minutes ago 15 Comments 274
WeddingWire Winter Games: Plaid vs. Faux Fur Wrap?
Lynnie, on Feb 15, 2018 at 11:05 AM

In honor of the Winter Olympics, we're facing off on some winter wedding ideas to see which ones will reign triumphant in the Community! 🥇Which is your favorite winter wedding look for staying warm...

Laura, 17 minutes ago 38 Comments 231
Shoes
Angela, Today at 12:17 PM

I typically wear an 8 1/2-9 wide, depending on the shoe- boots are always bigger. I'd like a white shoe, possibly with lace- in a wedge. Preferably something comfortable to wear the entire day,...

Angela, 21 minutes ago 4 Comments 26
Flat bridal shoes?
Samantha, on Feb 16, 2018 at 2:26 PM

Anyone planning on wearing/has worn flat shoes on their wedding day? I've been looking for the right pair of shoes for months and it's starting to drive me crazy. But when I think about all the...

Miranda, 35 minutes ago 75 Comments 1,188