We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Danielle
Alteration cost
Danielle, Today at 9:49 AM

Hi everyone. I just picked up my dress yesterday and scheduled my alterations with the dress shop. They are quoting me $550-$750. Is this a good price for this dress? I will say that...

Jenni, 16 minutes ago 11 182
M
Wedding dress
Mya, Today at 9:25 AM

I found a dress I absolutely love on me, but I feel like I need to keep looking as it’s not super expensive! Will probably be $500 with alterations and adding a few things...I plan on getting a...

Gabby, 32 minutes ago 10 98
Victoria
Bridesmaid color
Victoria, Today at 10:45 AM

I’m trying to figure out what color to put my bridesmaids in. My wedding dress color is grey it’s called Esmee by Modeca. Our wedding colors are currently Dusty blue and white. We’re also using a...

Victoria, 2 hours ago 7 95
Jasmine
My dress
Jasmine, Yesterday at 8:20 PM

I absolutely love my dress! But every time I look at the photo I feel like it’s not as breathtaking as it was when I was in it. Does anyone else have this feeling? I’m hoping the sparks will be there...

Biaani, 3 hours ago 9 208
Danielle
Grandma wants to match the bridesmaids
Danielle, Yesterday at 6:21 PM

I have a question, my grandma informed me that her dress needs to match the color of my moms and the bridesmaids dresses? I have never heard of this, is this a very old tradition? I also have 4...

Jasmine Edwards, 6 hours ago 12 156
Dani
Need help to find places for plus size wedding dresses
Dani, Today at 10:46 AM

I need help with places to try on wedding dresses near me but it has to have plus sizes dresses for me... so any places near land o lakes Florida....

Sharonda, 2 hours ago 3 41
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics