Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

M.Hand
Plus size ladies, show me your dresses!!
M.Hand, on Feb 20, 2018 at 8:27 AM

Hello everyone,So I am already married, but one of my friends is getting married next year and I am in her BP and she is starting to look at dresses. We have been looking online and will probably...

Meet_The_Clarks, 27 minutes ago 101 Comments 2,505
Did anyone wear sneakers on their big day?
Julia , Yesterday at 10:54 PM

I originally planned on wearing Converse on my wedding day because I was going to get a short dress. Now that I've gone and bought myself a floor length gown, I'm going to skip the Converse, but I...

Susan, 36 minutes ago 23 Comments 228
Alexis
Somebody Stop Me!
Alexis, Yesterday at 8:48 PM

Normally this is a question I’d ask my bff but she’s going through a lot right now, and you’ve all been so helpful thus far. I’ve been casually looking at dresses ever since I found out that mine...

Brittany, 50 minutes ago 20 Comments 475
Found my dress!
anna, Yesterday at 12:31 PM

I thought I would have a miserable time dress shopping, and haven't worn a dress in years. But I couldn't stop smiling, and they had amazing dresses! I tried on a bunch went out to lunch then tried on...

FutureMrsC, An hour ago 10 Comments 258
i said yes to the dress
Jamise, Yesterday at 10:59 PM

I said yes to the dress today! I had no idea that I would walk out with a dress today, let alone this style. I even said “let’s try on this dress first to get it out of the way so I can try on the...

FutureMrsC, An hour ago 14 Comments 223
Angel
Dress - add a panel or not?
Angel, on Feb 19, 2018 at 10:18 AM

Hi everyone,My dress came in last week and I went on Saturday to try it on. I was surprised to see that it was sheer in the front as the sample I tried on was only sheer in the back. I've attached...

Brittany, An hour ago 49 Comments 758