Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Melisa
Shapewear for cut out dress
Melisa, Today at 2:20 PM

So I’m in a huge dilemma! I fell in love with a wedding dress and am now having second thoughts on purchasing it because I realized I won’t be able to wear any shapewear with it. The back is all open,...

Crystal, 19 minutes ago 4 71
Jade
Honest Answers Please
Jade, Today at 5:52 PM

I don’t have anyone to go dress shopping with and I am deep in the trenches of dress regret. Below are photos of myself and the 2 dresses. Please tell me which of these 2 dresses would be best OR...

Stephanie, 3 hours ago 6 81
Christina
Wedding dress can’t be bustled
Christina, Today at 6:26 PM

I went to my first fitting today, and the seamstress said my dress can’t be bustled because of the delicate material. Instead, she’d have to put in a loop in order for me to hold up the dress. Has...

Rosebud, 3 hours ago 4 104
Amber
Thoughts on ribbon around waist and/or tied around bouquet?
Amber, Yesterday at 11:01 AM

Hey ladies!! Ok, so this is my wedding dress (Lulus has a very nice wedding dress selection for those not wanting to spend an arm and a leg on a gown-paid $179 and fits like a glove!!). Also...

Lucrecia, 11 hours ago 13 155
Tonya
Groomsmen colors? My dress is red
Tonya, Yesterday at 7:19 PM

My colors a red and gold. This is my dress. My girls are wearing gold, my fiancé wants to wear a white tux with red accent. He think his men should wear a red tux?? I said black with red accent. He...

Tonya, 13 hours ago 12 95
Altesha
Yes to the dress
Altesha, Yesterday at 9:11 PM

So I found my dress today went online found the same dress for wayyyy cheaper 🥹 I don’t know how to feel because all sales are final.

Lucrecia, 11 hours ago 8 117
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics