Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Brianna
Bridesmaid dress online
Brianna, Today at 2:06 PM

Hello everybody, I was wondering has anybody used and came across legit websites for bridesmaid dresses? I want to make getting a dress simple and easy, especially since two of my bridesmaids are out...

Gabrielle, 18 minutes ago 9 66
T
Help picking fabric for my bridesmaid dresses!
TS, Today at 4:03 PM

Hi all! My wedding is next October and I am currently trying to narrow down the bridesmaid dress options for my girls. I have a few colors that I really like, however I can't decide about what kind of...

TS, 26 minutes ago 5 40
Rosie
Show Us Your Bands!
Rosie, Today at 7:25 PM

I want to be flooded with beautiful wedding sets! Show me what you bought! Here is mine, it is a custom-made rose gold band with diamonds and tiny peach sapphires to match my rose gold, diamond and...

Rosie, A minute ago 2 9
Kelly
Round solitaire with wedding band combos
Kelly, Today at 10:49 AM

Can someone show me an example of their round solitaire set in dainty setting with a larger eternity band? Like one carat eternity. I’m having a hard time visualizing when the metal widths are...

Reena, An hour ago 4 72 1
kate
What to wear to a black tie wedding?
kate, Today at 10:22 AM

Hello! Just wondering what is the typical dress code for a guest at a black tie wedding? I have a wedding that I am attending next weekend in New Jersey for one of my Fiancés cousins! sos

Rosie, 2 hours ago 6 91
K
Dress Sleeves and Straps
Katrina, Yesterday at 8:44 PM

Hi guys! I bought a strapless dress from a virtual boutique. I love the dress, but want to add straps and sleeves to it. As it is a strapless corset dress. Does anyone know where I can find the add...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 3 56
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics