Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Who's helping you say yes to the dress?
Maren, on December 13, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Are you bringing your bridesmaids, mom, siblings, or in-laws dress shopping with you? Or are you staying focused and shopping solo? Who’s helping you say yes to the dress? How many people will be in...

Jasmyn, 23 minutes ago 39 Comments 228
Azazie Bridesmaid Dresses
Lee, Today at 9:31 PM

Hi there! Does anyone have experience with Azazie for bridesmaid dresses? I was concerned about something I read on the website: [...Is your party all in the same color? To make sure everyone matches,...

Kelly, 27 minutes ago 4 Comments 43
Men's Wedding Band From Amazon?
Micaiah, Today at 10:09 PM

I was just wondering, did anyone get their FHs band off of Amazon? How was the quality, and how much did you pay for it? We picked out a ring that FH really likes, but as of right now it's just a tad...

Sunshine, 38 minutes ago 1 Comment 29
Thigh Tattoos and Garters
Kaleigh, on January 20, 2019 at 9:39 PM

So, I am IN LOVE with the idea of wearing a garter 😍 I’ve already picked it out and it’s stunning and I just can’t wait! Here’s my only thing. I have two pretty large thigh tattoos, which I love...

Karla, 47 minutes ago 11 Comments 272
Unsure about my dress?
Erica, Today at 2:48 PM

I really have no idea if this is normal. I picked out my dress about a month ago. I tried on many styles I thought that I wanted and I didn't like how any of them looked on me. I tried a strapless...

shayandbae, An hour ago 17 Comments 188
Tea length bridesmaid dresses
Chloe, on January 20, 2019 at 2:16 AM

For my bridesmaids I was hoping to go for tea length gowns that have a little bit of a vintage feel (the overall basic shape like in the above photo) Most of the bridesmaids would also like to choose...

Chloe, An hour ago 9 Comments 91