Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

SoontobeMrsG
My new baby
SoontobeMrsG, Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Let’s see those rings ladies...my fh surprised me for Vday and purchased my bridal set and along with it came a new engagement ring..my old one I love with all my heart and soul..it wasn’t an...

Ashley, 2 minutes ago 13 Comments 237
Mom's wedding dress fiasco
Cierra , Yesterday at 9:58 PM

My grandmother originally made my mom's wedding dress. She offered to let me wear it and I was totally excited about that! My mom told me I could redesign it and make it my own and my grandma agreed...

Cierra, 3 minutes ago 11 Comments 166
M.Hand
Plus size ladies, show me your dresses!!
M.Hand, on Feb 20, 2018 at 8:27 AM

Hello everyone,So I am already married, but one of my friends is getting married next year and I am in her BP and she is starting to look at dresses. We have been looking online and will probably...

Susan, 4 minutes ago 64 Comments 1,260
i found The Dress!
Emilie, Yesterday at 6:12 PM

I’m a really indecisive and very anxious person, and I recently gained back the weight I lost last summer and have been really self-conscious about my body. I put off dress shopping until four months...

redhead, 38 minutes ago 14 Comments 277
char
Ordered a dress today
char, on Feb 10, 2018 at 6:51 PM

I've been going back and forth between this one and a couple others but this was the one I kept thinking about so I decided that means it's the one and it should be here in 2 weeks!

SoontobeMrsG, 41 minutes ago 23 Comments 480
Red Queen
First Dress Fitting
Red Queen, Yesterday at 9:11 PM

So I went for my first dress fitting and I think I feel pretty good about it? It fit pretty well off the rack so I was picturing that not much needed doing, but the seamstress says she can make it...

redhead, 42 minutes ago 8 Comments 226