Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

i have a dress but....
Aida, Today at 12:33 AM

So, I have a dress already. I bought a year ago when my FH and I talked about eloping and I bought a dress to do a city hall wedding. Anyways things changed and we are now having a bigger wedding with...

Jeanelle, 7 minutes ago 3 Comments 63
Bridesmaids dresses
Aubree, Yesterday at 9:15 PM

Quick question: How long should it take for your bridesmaids to get their dresses back from ordering to alterations? I was told that the dresses I chose would take 6 months to get back. Is that...

Laura, 13 minutes ago 5 Comments 55
Cohesive Bridesmaid Looks
Olivia, Yesterday at 8:32 PM

Hi everyone!My DREAM is to have all my bridesmaids in different looks (to be respectful to everyone's personal style and body types), however, I would like all the looks to be cohesive. I would still...

Peggy, 13 minutes ago 8 Comments 111
Fancy reception dress for simple rehearsal
Colleen, Yesterday at 8:14 PM

Will I seem out of place if I wear a fun fancier dress to my reception. My reception is super simple. We are doing buffet Mac n cheese for dinner. Would I seem out of place if in wore formal knee...

Peggy, 15 minutes ago 9 Comments 121
Wedding shower outfit
Marissa, Yesterday at 8:01 PM

Hi! I’m trying to find a white dress I can wear to my wedding shower. Is there any places online or in store I can find and outfit reasonably priced?

Peggy, 16 minutes ago 12 Comments 83
Am i the only one who feels self conscious about wearing my ring out?
MisstoMrsS, Yesterday at 5:11 PM

Let me start by saying I love my ring. I think it's absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn't ever dream of trading it for another ring or upgrading it down the line. I'm definitely not ashamed of my ring,...

Angerra, 20 minutes ago 26 Comments 344