Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Mikalyn
mob & mog
Mikalyn, Today at 7:28 PM

So does the bride have any say in the MOH & MOB dresses? I obviously do not want to be controlling but my mom always tries to be young and idk sexy. She likes to be the center of attention. I just...

Mikalyn, A minute ago 2 Comments 8
mog dress Help!!!!
AMANDA, Today at 6:04 PM

So my future MIL is wanting a plain gold/champagne colored dress with 3/4 sleeves and tea length. Plain. Some sequins ok but NO lace. Seriously, this is becoming a problem! Anyone out there have...

Melissa O', 3 minutes ago 3 Comments 36
Fear of choosing the wrong dress
sydney, Today at 7:33 PM

Okay ladies I said yes to the dress today and now I am having such bad anxiety about choosing the wrong dress! I have about 2 other dresses that I have on my mind and now I’m feeling some regret about...

sydney, 4 minutes ago 4
Gotta brag on my friends dress a bit...
Greta, Today at 6:54 PM

Hey guys! So last weekend I went to a dear friends’ wedding and got to see how amazing she looked in the dress I made her. They had a “steampunk” wedding and I wanted to create something the reflected...

Sam, 12 minutes ago 4 Comments 40
Mrs2Be
Wedding Dress/bridesmaids Dress Colors
Mrs2Be, Today at 3:59 PM

mint option 1So I am going wedding dress shSorbet option 1opping with my mom and sister next Saturday I already know what dress I want, because I went previously by myself to try dresses on. I went...

Dannika, An hour ago 6 Comments 55
Late stage dess change stress
Brandi, Today at 4:10 PM

So I bought my “dream dress” off a person through Facebook. Well the worst case scenario happened. I was told it was the size I wear however it had been altered and was at least a size to small and...

Dannika, An hour ago 6 Comments 145