Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bridecb
Veils from Etsy
Bridecb, Today at 9:37 AM

For the people who have ordered veils from Etsy... which Etsy shop and can you please share photos? I tried on a few at my bridal salon to get an idea of what I liked but don’t want to pay those...

Christina, 4 minutes ago 6 Comments 80
First Dress Shopping
Tamra, Today at 10:49 AM

Okay so...when you all went to try on dress, how many did you try on? I have 13 saved an my appointment tomorrow... I'm so un-easy about the whole thing...

Ashlea, 4 minutes ago 2 Comments 37
Morgan
Dress regret ladies - Did you keep the dress? Are you happy you did?
Morgan, Today at 10:42 AM

When I picked out my dress I LOVED it, didn't want to take it off, it was comfortable, easy to walk in, MOH cried. But now that it's been a month I'm questioning it... I've always wanted a mermaid...

Nicole, 6 minutes ago 13 Comments 154
Veil help
Emina, Today at 8:27 AM

I ordered two veils and I need help deciding. I included a picture of the dress too. Both veils are cathedral one has lace at the end and one doesn’t

Christin, 17 minutes ago 12 Comments 112
Bridal party robes
Nicole, Yesterday at 6:18 PM

Hey everyone! I’m browsing around searching for bridal party robes and I was just curious as to where any of you have gotten yours, if they were embroidered, and the price you paid! Also share...

Kiley, 18 minutes ago 13 Comments 181
Dress regret!
JOHANNA, Yesterday at 9:52 PM

I’m going crazy with the thought that I don’t think I like my dress anymore 😩. I bought my dress about 8/9 months ago my wedding is in August, I fell in love with this dress but now that I don’t fit...

PrincessLawrence, 18 minutes ago 13 Comments 354