Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Dress - One or More?
Sinéad, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Did you find the one dress for you, or did you fall in love with more than one dress? How many wedding dresses will you wear? One or more? Photo by Petronella Photography in Harrison, NJ Next...

Mrs. Johnson in 2020, An hour ago 49 159
Bridesmaid dresses
Jennifer, Yesterday at 3:59 PM

Second picture is my inspo and the blue dresses are what I chose for bridesmaids. Do these match well? What color would you do the flowers? (Can’t decide if I just want to stay white)and what color...

Gabriella, A minute ago 10 121
Shoes
Amanda, Yesterday at 5:50 PM

I want to wear wedges to my wedding, not heels. Any insight on where to look? My dress is white and ivory.

Leaves232, 41 minutes ago 9 62
When did your fiance shop for tux?
Kimberly, on October 14, 2019 at 1:59 PM

Hi ladies! I've been MIA for a bit because I'm done with planning and it is and has been the waiting game for a while. Anyway, I'm wondering when did your FH start looking for his tux/suit? My fiance...

Stephanie, An hour ago 30 238
Dress Outtakes. Show me the rejects!
Taylor, on September 30, 2019 at 2:41 PM

While dress shopping this weekend with my 7 family/soon to be family members, I tried on a few dresses to humor them! I wanted a fitted, more plain, minimal lace/beading dress and this is the gown...

Courtney, An hour ago 153 1 4,348
Mixing It Or Matching It
Lauren, Yesterday at 4:43 PM

What about your bridesmaids? Will they be in matching outfits, or are they mixing it up with different styles or colors?? My wedding will be in the Spring - The colors are Navy, Lavender & Mauve...

Meghan, Yesterday at 11:39 PM 9 49