Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

SoontobeMrsG
My new baby
SoontobeMrsG, Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Let’s see those rings ladies...my fh surprised me for Vday and purchased my bridal set and along with it came a new engagement ring..my old one I love with all my heart and soul..it wasn’t an...

MelisM, 49 seconds ago 17 Comments 309
Please show your wedding dress, ladies
Victoria , on Feb 19, 2018 at 11:30 PM

How was your wedding dress? I tried BHLDN last week, but didn't find the desirable one. I need the advice from married couple.

Tara, 5 minutes ago 108 Comments 2,972
M.Hand
Plus size ladies, show me your dresses!!
M.Hand, on Feb 20, 2018 at 8:27 AM

Hello everyone,So I am already married, but one of my friends is getting married next year and I am in her BP and she is starting to look at dresses. We have been looking online and will probably...

Susan, 8 minutes ago 71 Comments 1,437
Dress anxiety
Denise, Today at 8:06 AM

Wedding is may 5 of this year a d I have purchased 3 wedding gowns and realize that I'm not really in love with any of them. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it just all the stress and anxiety...

Jordan, 13 minutes ago 1 Comment 28
Ella Marie
Robe help!!!!!!
Ella Marie, Yesterday at 2:56 PM

So I’m thinking I want to get my girls robes off of Pretty robes! Has anyone else used this site? What is the quality and are they legit?!!

bdamaro, 13 minutes ago 8 Comments 191
Show off your wedding day accessories
Jo, Today at 8:05 AM

Let's see the accessories you're going to wear on your wedding day. Which ones are new? Which did you already have? Any hand-me-downs, gifts, or "something borrowed"? Photo by Kari Dawson Weddings...

Jo, 24 minutes ago 14