Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Your wedding in numbers: what's your ring size?
Lynnie, on August 21, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Share your digit's digit!! What's your ring size? Next Question: How many colors in your color palette?

Mrs. Finney, 30 seconds ago 131 Comments 1,097
Lauren
i got my dress 😍
Lauren, on September 22, 2018 at 11:15 AM

I decided on a whim to set an appointment on my lunch hour at a salon near my work because they were having a sample sale yesterday. I figured if anything I could at least try on some dresses and...

Lauren, 3 minutes ago 33 Comments 659
Dresses and Mores dresses
Phelicia, Yesterday at 4:15 PM

How long did it take you to pick a dress and did you have regrets after and want to change it? What shape did you go with?

Maren, 5 minutes ago 18 Comments 152
Over-skirt update...for those of you considering getting one!
FutureMrsKC, Today at 11:24 AM

I did it y'all, I bought an over-skirt from Davids Bridal for $200 making the total cost for my dress a whopping $877 (dress, over-skirt, and petticoat total). I bought my dress last summer and I LOVE...

Happy Hedgie, 15 minutes ago 3 Comments 71
Bridesmaids/groomsmen Attire
Catherine, Today at 11:31 AM

My colors are Dusty/Slate Blue. I saw a picture in which half of the Bridesmaids with the Dusty Blue color and the other half was like a lighter blue, like a Sky blue. How do I chose what the...

Rachel, 20 minutes ago 1 Comment 19
Comfy wedding shoes
Concetta, Yesterday at 9:11 PM

Hi there! I was wondering if any of you brides who wore louboutin shoes for your wedding can tell me if they are comfy? Or can possibly reccomend a great wedding show

SDsquared323, 22 minutes ago 10 Comments 123