Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

i said yes to the dress
Jamise, Yesterday at 10:59 PM

I said yes to the dress today! I had no idea that I would walk out with a dress today, let alone this style. I even said “let’s try on this dress first to get it out of the way so I can try on the...

Jamise, 42 seconds ago 23 Comments 378
Shoes
Marisa, Today at 10:59 AM

So I found the perfect shoes for my dress but my fiancee doesn't think he'll wear bootsSo idk if I should have me Ann's my girls wear boots and the men converse or all of us converse.There's the...

CONNIE, 5 minutes ago 1 Comment 8
Who did you bring wedding dress shopping?
Vanessa, on Feb 20, 2018 at 5:57 PM

I'm not plannining to dress shop until maybe June, but I can't get this question out of my mind. While FH and I are paying for our whole wedding, my mom just told me she is contributing 500 to my...

Marikay, 6 minutes ago 85 Comments 693
When do i go wedding dress shopping?
carmen, Today at 10:45 AM

Also does one have to pay it all then? Or partial payment? I guess I don't wanna shop to late. As a plus size bride I heard it was hard to find dresses and I dont want to wait to too long.

Nicole, 6 minutes ago 9 Comments 47
i said yes to my dress :)
Brooklyn, Yesterday at 1:27 PM

I said yes to my wedding dress and i am completely in love . frontback.

Melissa, 8 minutes ago 16 Comments 445
Alexis
Somebody Stop Me!
Alexis, Yesterday at 8:48 PM

Normally this is a question I’d ask my bff but she’s going through a lot right now, and you’ve all been so helpful thus far. I’ve been casually looking at dresses ever since I found out that mine...

Alexandra, 8 minutes ago 25 Comments 606