Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Dip dyed wedding dress
Nigeria, Today at 6:08 PM

need opinion. Im going for a fall theme look. Pumpkins, leaves and acorns. I decided to dip dye my dress orange and veil a dark orange, but it looks red. I feel like i should just go without the red...

Sexypoodle, 42 minutes ago 22 147
Black Wedding Dress
Tosha, Today at 8:03 PM

I'm really loving the look of having black lace over a secondary color, such as white, ivory, champagne, etc. This is my 2nd marriage, and honestly I want to do something different. I am looking for...

Tosha, An hour ago 28 171
Bridal Party Robes
Stephanie, Today at 5:51 PM

Hi ladies! Im thinking of getting my bridesmaids robes for "getting ready" pictures. My question is, should the robes match my wedding colors? Does it matter? What have y'all done? Thanks for the...

Megan, 42 minutes ago 10 114
My dress came in!!!
B, Today at 6:47 PM

We still need to do alterations. Gotta work on the bust because it's not doing my ladies any favors, gotta hem the bottom, and take the waist in. I'm so in love. I didn't cry when I bought her...

B, 18 minutes ago 9 126
i said yes to the dress
Bianca, Today at 2:47 AM

I'm so happy I finally found the dress! Im in love with it! ( dont mind my bra strap) this picture doesn't do it justice! Would love to see everyone else's dresses! 🎉

Morgan, 2 hours ago 20 253
a dress not like the others...
Laura, on September 2, 2019 at 8:31 PM

Does anyone has a less-popular dress style? Not vintage, but not common either due to neckline, beading, or another element... show me your dress that doesn't look like anyone else's?

Lex, 55 minutes ago 242 5 7,409