Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bridal shoes- Need suggestions on where to buy!
Becca, Today at 2:41 PM

It is so hard for me to find a "mid heel" !!! Looking for a 2" or 2.5" block heel or wedge sandal for under $100. Any suggestions on where to buy?!

Lisa, 7 minutes ago 5 Comments 62
i found The Dress!
Emilie, Today at 6:12 PM

I’m a really indecisive and very anxious person, and I recently gained back the weight I lost last summer and have been really self-conscious about my body. I put off dress shopping until four months...

MrsBdeG, 13 minutes ago 13 Comments 210
Rings That Spin
Susan, on Jan 29, 2018 at 2:44 PM

Hi all. So ever since he proposed (last June) I’ve had a problem with my ring. It’s sized correctly, but I’ve got wide knuckles and thin fingers, so the weight of the setting always made it spin...

Shayna, 15 minutes ago 26 Comments 496
Red Queen
First Dress Fitting
Red Queen, Today at 9:11 PM

So I went for my first dress fitting and I think I feel pretty good about it? It fit pretty well off the rack so I was picturing that not much needed doing, but the seamstress says she can make it...

Red Queen, 17 minutes ago 32
Rings
Ansley, on Feb 3, 2018 at 11:02 PM

Show me your non-diamond rings! Does anyone else have gorgeous rings that are sterling silver or white sapphire??

Shayna, 22 minutes ago 53 Comments 1,515
Mom said yes to the dress!
Falkenmarried, Today at 7:39 PM

She was really nervous about getting a dress but we were out of Lord and Taylor’s with her dress and shoes by 12:30! Her friends came and they offered her a lot of support. Overall just a fun day.

MrsPreach2018, 23 minutes ago 15 Comments 230