Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Amazon veils?
H, Today at 10:47 AM

Has anyone bought a cathedral length veil from amazon? I would love to see them!

Gen, 39 minutes ago 22 159
Flat Bridal Sandals!
Erin, Today at 1:25 PM

Hey guys! Curious to see where you all got your wedding sandals and what they look like! I am clumsy and my wedding is outdoors in the grass, so there are many reasons why I chose to forego heels......

Katie, 11 minutes ago 17 1 69
My step mom bought me a dress without asking
W-K, Today at 11:48 AM

So I get this email this AM from my step mom saying she bought a wedding dress for me and to not be mad.A few minutes later I get an email from Wish confirming her order. I’m cracking up over here. At...

W-K, 45 minutes ago 16 3 243
Heels
Ashley, Yesterday at 4:25 PM

I’m am 4’9” and I feel that I need a very high heel. These are the heels I’m thinking of purchasing, I wear heels very often but not sure if I could go through the whole night with these on. I just...

Michelle, 18 minutes ago 16 166
Fall wedding dress inspo
Rebecca, Today at 10:26 AM

Hi ladies! I’m getting married October 2020 and will be dress shopping this weekend! I am so excited but also so nervous and indecisive. Send me some pictures of your fall dresses so I can get some...

Futuremrsmccormack, An hour ago 31 244
Getting Ready Outfits - Need to Have or Nice to Have?
Lynnie, on August 20, 2019 at 12:05 PM

Matching 'getting ready' outfits make for some really cute pictures, but are they worth the cost? Are they the gift your bridesmaids really want? Or, are the cute pics a deal-maker for you and push...

Kristina, An hour ago 95 661