Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Show me your engagement rings!!
Holly , Today at 10:41 AM

here’s mine!

Clarissa, A minute ago 15 Comments 121
How early did you start looking at wedding dresses?
Jayla, Today at 8:05 AM

Were you pinning ideas and browsing dresses online before your engagement? Did you start your search right after they popped the question? Or did you just now realize how early you need to start...

FutureMrsKC, A minute ago 18 Comments 97
Is my wedding dress too big?!
Jessica, Today at 10:55 AM

So my wedding is quickly approaching in 1 day & 13 hours as wedding wire reminded me! I picked up my dress from the alterations place last night with my mom & aunts.as I was putting it on, I...

AJ, 3 minutes ago 4 Comments 64
P
Wedding bands width concern
Perla , Today at 3:07 AM

So FH & I found our perfect bands few months back & put them on layaway. We just picked them up last week. Unfortunately when we got them, my band width ended up becoming very thin after they...

Emily, 16 minutes ago 7 Comments 161
K
Grooms suit!
kel, Yesterday at 9:26 PM

pictureHello Everyone!I have seen pictures online of navy suits (or tux not sure) with black lapels. If your groom is wearing this would you mind sharing where you found it? Thank you!!

Bride107, 23 minutes ago 7 Comments 97
Exchanged original dress for new one!
Ally, Yesterday at 8:46 PM

I ordered my dress in June and after getting it I started to feel regret and realized it was not what I wanted. My old dress had a sheer material in the torso area (that was quite itchy) and the...

FutureMrsV, 25 minutes ago 12 Comments 213