Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Said Yes to the Dress!!
Kris, Today at 4:11 AM

So excited that I ordered my dress today! Maggie Sottero Nola in Champagne/Ivory

Kris, 57 minutes ago 7
i work at Davids Bridal- now i can’t decide which dress!!!
Carol, Yesterday at 5:34 PM

So. I have worked at David’s Bridal for the past year and now it’s my turn to find my dress. And it’s SO hard! I’ve seen dozens of brides in the past year and now I’m trying to see what my dress is! I...

Km42118, An hour ago 37 Comments 364
Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue
Felicity, Yesterday at 11:55 PM

What is everybody's something old, new, borrowed, and blue?My dress is my new, and I'm borrowing FMIL's veil (if she can find it).

Allyson, An hour ago 6 Comments 60
Too much for alterations?
Natalia, Yesterday at 8:40 PM

Hey guys. I just wanted your opinion on the cost for my alterations. My seamstress took in the sides, reshaped the lace, added bones, sharpened back, shorten shoulders and hem. She added a bustle and...

Kiersten, An hour ago 18 Comments 229
Y’all i found my dress!!!
Amanda , Yesterday at 9:30 PM

I found my dress at an amazing boutique in Fort Worth, Tx and I’m so beyond excited!! Feel free to share your dress id love to see them❤️

Jazzminn, An hour ago 14 Comments 232
Shoes :/
Vaneza, Today at 1:01 AM

Hello everyone!i was just wondering if any of you can give me an idea of a nice bridal shoe for my wedding dress! I’ve been looking but how do u kno which one is the perfect pair? My dress is a...

Allyson, An hour ago 7 Comments 60