Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Make up trial
allison, Today at 4:19 PM

Had my make up trial done today and I feel BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Lexi, 2 minutes ago 7 Comments 94
My dress came in!
Kara, Today at 2:50 PM

When I ordered my dress at the end of April, they told me it would take up to 6 months to come in. Well a week and a half ago I got a call that both my dress and veil were in! Less than 2 months it...

SB, 47 minutes ago 7 Comments 245
Groomsmen socks
Meghan, Today at 2:49 PM

My fiancé wants to do funny socks for him and his groomsmen but we are having trouble thinking of themes. Any ideas?

Lex, 8 minutes ago 10 Comments 72
Help with accessories please
JulyBride!, Today at 2:32 PM

I've attached my dress and shoes and am not wearing a veil. I'm having trouble decideding what to get for a hair piece (comb, pins, etc.) and earrings. I don't think I want a necklace with this dress...

Neffe, 2 hours ago 3 Comments 71
Nicole
Beach Trash the Dress
Nicole, Today at 2:19 PM

Hello! I am considering a trash the dress photo shoot on the beach after our elopement ceremony. Has anyone ever done a trash the dress in the ocean immediately following their ceremony? It is going...

SEF, 16 minutes ago 23 Comments 151
Bridesmaid with tattoos
Megan, Today at 2:15 PM

Hello everyone!I'm letting each of my BMs choose their own dresses. One of my bridesmaids has several back tattoos and one on the inside her forearm. She's proud of every one of them... me, on the...

SB, 24 minutes ago 17 Comments 187