Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Rosalie
What should i do if i think somebody might wear white?
Rosalie, Yesterday at 4:31 PM

So, I have this cousin and we are on decent terms, but she also has made semi-crude jokes throughout most of my life about wearing a white dress to my wedding and has sent multiple texts of literal...

Sara, 24 minutes ago 7 112
Lisa
Inspiration Dress vs. Actual Dress
Lisa, Today at 11:37 AM

Did you end up with the dress style you thought you would? Or did you go in a completely different direction? I had thought I would get an A-line dress, but the original dress I bought was a mermaid!...

Lisa, An hour ago 4 34
Caitlin
What causes this?
Caitlin, Today at 11:17 AM

See photo- my dress is wrinkling on my hips and butt pretty badly- any idea what causes this/how to fix it? My seamstress is taking it out at he hips thinking that will allow it to slide over my hips...

Caitlin, 3 hours ago 2 39
Kaitlyn
i Said Yes To The Dress!
Kaitlyn, on December 3, 2022 at 4:43 PM

I found my dress! I was not at all expecting to find the dress today or even make a deposit on one but when you know you just know! I tried on 6 dresses and the 4th dress was the winner. I just knew I...

Michele, 8 hours ago 12 101
Madison
Help with parent attire!
Madison, Yesterday at 7:04 PM

Hi everyone! So my wedding colors are primarily burgundy and gold, with hints of orange, green, etc. Total fall vibes! My flowers will be sunflowers. My bridesmaids will be in burgundy, with the...

Bird, Yesterday at 8:30 PM 2 54
Cecelia
Wedding Colors for the wedding party
Cecelia, on December 3, 2022 at 11:49 AM

I am having such a hard time deciding between two colors for my wedding party. The colors I can not decide between are Whine/Burgundy or Emerald/Gem Green. My wedding will be the 8th of November of...

Michele, Dec 3, 2022 8 161
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics