We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Ana
I'm starting to regret not hiring a wedding planner...
Ana, Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Three months til our wedding and I am still working on decorations. Been pinning stuff on Pinterest, but can't get myself to build and create my vision. Any tips for pushing through and continuing to...

Lw, 6 hours ago 10 214
Taeran
Decoration trouble
Taeran, Today at 8:56 PM

So I'm doing all my decorations for my wedding and I'm having a really hard time figuring out what I should do for the decorations. It's kind of a modern wedding but not sure how else to describe it....

Taeran, 4 minutes ago 4
Healani
I’m my own
Healani, Today at 11:06 AM

I’m my own wedding planner & coordinator. Because I work on computers in designing, I’m doing my own wedding invitation, RSVP, programs, etc. A year before our wedding I’m gonna start everything...

Rebelle Fleur, 8 hours ago 2 57
Nilda
Engagement Photos!
Nilda, Yesterday at 6:43 PM

So my Fiancé is a Jack of All Trades, he hates that term because he says he hates the "Master or None" part; but I like to finish it with a Master of All because he really is amazing at all he does....

Lisa, Yesterday at 7:31 PM 2 113 1
Kelley
Ways to repurpose a donut wall?
Kelley, on May 8, 2021 at 11:07 PM

My mom picked up a used donut wall for free. It's in great condition, I would love to do something with it, but we aren't really into the idea of a donut wall. We may turn it into a ring toss game,...

Kelley, Yesterday at 8:43 PM 7 219
Jennifer
Rustic Decorations
Jennifer, on May 11, 2021 at 9:44 PM

I really need some unique ideas for rustic wedding decorations that I can do myself

Jennifer, May 12, 2021 6 79
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics