We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Onya
Getting Married Virtually via Zoom! Texting invites.
Onya, Today at 12:35 PM

So my fiancé and I️ have decided to get married on our 4 year anniversary next month via Zoom! We are still having a reception but that will be next year. For the reception we plan on sending formal...

Melle, 58 minutes ago 16 86
Here goes our wedding videos that my husband made from our wedding pictures Hope you enjoy
, Yesterday at 9:12 PM

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rb7PHmLZy4

Nona, 11 hours ago 8 67
Courtney
diy Flower Centerpieces - Not sure I'm happy with them :(
Courtney, on September 16, 2020 at 10:29 PM

I am just not built for flower arranging I guess. If I could go back, I would choose no flowers at all for my centerpieces!! I feel like I have wasted a lot of money and am still not really happy with...

Michelle, Sep 24, 2020 21 389
Kristen
Couples wedding gift idea
Kristen, on September 23, 2020 at 10:35 AM

My MOH and her hubby will be at our wedding and since we will have only 3 guests it is easier to get some nice wedding favor gifts. I was thinking something like this before but maybe in a large punch...

Kristen, Sep 23, 2020 8 58
K
diy house wedding
Katie, on September 22, 2020 at 7:20 PM

Hey guys Has anyone rented a house for your wedding and done it DIY? There would be a max of 30 people - did you use a personal wedding planner ? - did you use any decorators etc or do it all by your...

Lynnie, Sep 24, 2020 4 90
Ruth
Chair covers
Ruth, on September 19, 2020 at 4:17 PM

Help ! My venue provide chairs and tables but the chairs are nasty looking how would I use spandex chair covers without it looking cheap? Renting chairs is out of budget (way too expensive) thank you!...

Trisha, Sep 21, 2020 15 148