Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

DIY Projects - One or More?
Cliodhna, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Would you and your fiancé(e) consider yourselves crafty? Are you creating some of your own wedding decor, stationery, or customizing your attire? Are you taking on one or more DIY projects?Photo from...

Mrs. Johnson in 2020, An hour ago 43 124
Thinking of Making the Bouquets for Bridesmaids
Stephanie, on October 1, 2019 at 3:51 PM

Hey Ladies. I am thinking of making the bouquets for my BM's myself. However, I am not the craftiest person in the world, but I also feel like I can do just about anything. Is it hard? Has any one of...

Stephanie, An hour ago 51 1 332
Those who Diyed Wedding Invite Suite for Under 100 Guests...
Shannon, Yesterday at 5:37 PM

For those who DIYed their wedding invitation suite, were you happy with your decision or did you later regret it? We're trying to figure out which could be the best route for us: DIY invite using a...

Monique, Yesterday at 9:30 PM 7 60
diy Storage Problem
Dynesha, on October 13, 2019 at 10:36 PM

Hello fellow DIY wedding self-planners! What are some of your solutions to storing all your DIY projects and supplies? I’m running out of room in my den/work space and I’m almost maxed out on garage...

Dynesha, Yesterday at 10:31 PM 12 130
Halloween napkin rings - diy
Casey, Yesterday at 5:19 PM

My diy napkin rings for my end of October wedding. Vampire teeth.

Melle, Yesterday at 7:16 PM 2 1 50
Venue That’s Never Been Done Before
Bridget, on October 14, 2019 at 8:12 AM

Hi all, so we’re planning on getting married next October. We are between 2 venues for the reception and I could use some advice. The first option is a fire hall- it is beautiful and I feel it would...

Alyssa, Yesterday at 8:28 AM 11 134