Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Best Marker for Writing on Mirrors?
Heather, on March 23, 2019 at 8:34 PM

I’m looking for advice on the best markers for writing on a mirror. I want something permanent enough that it won’t come off when I’m transporting it to the venue or if somebody bumps into it or...

Jessica, 3 hours ago 9 Comments 107
Wedding diy ideas on a budget!
Jessica, Today at 12:50 AM

As a mom of a growing one year old my wedding will be filled with DIY decorations on a budget! Ive been scavenging through Pinterest but was wondering if anyone had any amazing DIY ideas they would...

Trista, 3 hours ago 5 Comments 32
Father and daughter
Future Mrs.greenwood, Yesterday at 1:49 PM

I’m trying to find the perfect father and daughter song any suggestions will be gladly appreciated.

Jessica, Yesterday at 9:52 PM 8 Comments 68
Industrial Mechanic Wedding Centerpieces!!
Kaylee, Yesterday at 9:46 PM

This is for anyone looking for something different!! My fiancé is a mechanic so we went outside the box with centerpieces. This is just a mock up, we are putting moss and live succulents in the piston...

Ingrid, Yesterday at 9:50 PM 3 Comments 60
Centerpieces
Jessica , Yesterday at 3:39 PM

Which do you prefer? The one that is in both pictures does not look as pretty in person and was done by my florist which photographs amazing. The bright pink and purple are dollar tree diys that I...

Laura, Yesterday at 9:50 PM 14 Comments 237
Bridesmaid Tumblers
Megan, on March 23, 2019 at 12:26 PM

Made these last night...well added the names to the tumblers I ordered online! I had to have the rose gold but the minimum order was 12 (I only needed 5 + I just made one for myself) so now I have to...

Mo, Yesterday at 8:52 PM 17 Comments 279