Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

DIY Projects - One or More?
Cliodhna, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Would you and your fiancé(e) consider yourselves crafty? Are you creating some of your own wedding decor, stationery, or customizing your attire? Are you taking on one or more DIY projects?Photo from...

Katelyn, An hour ago 58 183
diy Burger Bar - Any Tips?
Emalee, Today at 11:05 AM

So my and my beau are trying to save as much as possible without holding back our special day (duh aren’t we all??). So to still have yummy food without the catering cost (we’re expecting about 100...

mrsanda, 3 hours ago 10 198
Easy centerpiece idea!
Brittany, Today at 7:57 PM

Just picked up a couple things from A.C Moore. The burlap charger was 2.49 the glass candle lantern was 5.00 and the garland was 9 dollars. I’m gonna make 2 centerpieces out of 1 garland so I bought 9...

Cher Horowitz, 14 minutes ago 1 55
Deciding how much food you need
D.k., Today at 7:08 PM

We are making all the food for our wedding. I know... sounds crazy. But we are telling our guests it is our annual Easter event that we host and that he is purposing that day. They have no idea we...

Ali, 3 hours ago 1 50
Wedding invites
Erica, on October 14, 2019 at 11:33 PM

So I ended up doing my invites myself because I couldn’t believe how expensive people were charging for them 😭. I honestly feel so happy I did them myself.. they aren’t pro but man did I make them...

Sara, 11 hours ago 8 1 162
Amazon diy flowes!
Erika, on October 11, 2019 at 10:17 PM

Found these gorgeous flowers on Amazon. These are foam , "real like" 30 for 13$. Its the closet yellow to my colors. I will be getting ivory, gray, and white. Adding greenery,hydrangeas, and bling to...

Dynesha, 3 hours ago 7 1 169