Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Accepting help on diy
TheNextMrsJohnson, Yesterday at 7:48 PM

Do any of you have a hard time letting go when someone wants to help you with your diy projects? I appreciate people wanting to help, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be happy with the outcome. I also...

Susan, An hour ago 17 Comments 181
diy Photo Booth
Haylee, Yesterday at 8:24 PM

Hi everyone,I am getting married in October and I wanted to do something fun for the weddings guests. I've seen posts about a DIY photo booth and I was thinking of doing a simple backdrop with some...

Ashlea, An hour ago 7 Comments 90
Center pieces
Tori, Yesterday at 11:34 PM

HELP!! I have no idea what I want to do for my center pieces. Kind of wanting something DIY, and not too many flowers. Any ideas?

redhead, An hour ago 9 Comments 86
Photographer alternatives
Danielle, Yesterday at 8:05 PM

Hello everyone, I have a question about photographers. They're crazy expensive and I have a pretty cheap venue (some would call it redneck), we aren't fancy people. I honestly haven't planned much of...

Sara, 2 hours ago 15 Comments 178
diy fail- can this be fixed?
Amy, on Feb 20, 2018 at 5:31 PM

Sooo I am once again the queen of Pinterest fails. I really can't afford to buy this sign and have my heart set on doing this for our STDs. But you know that cringey feeling you get when you're...

Dominique, Yesterday at 10:37 PM 37 Comments 493
xRApril
Flower petals for flower girl
xRApril, on Feb 18, 2018 at 3:03 AM

I just want to make a suggestion for brides that want to save money on fake flower petals for the flower girl, or any DIY decor! Check out the clearance Valentine’s section at stores! I was able to...

Erica, Yesterday at 6:56 PM 11 Comments 250