Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Eucalyptus Table Greenery
Haylee, Yesterday at 10:33 PM

Hello!I'm looking for some advice on using eucalyptus for my table decor and where/how much to order. My tables are 8ft long, and I'd like to use either seeded or silver dollar eucalyptus to put down...

The Nuptials, 4 hours ago 5 Comments 81
First Mock Up Project
Sarah, Yesterday at 6:09 PM

Instead of bouquets I am having my girls carry floral wreaths and today I made two mockups to see which I will like better. I went to the dollar store and bought flowers in the same color that I want....

FutureMrsBurroughs, 4 hours ago 12 Comments 284
Invitations
Deborah, Yesterday at 9:19 PM

I’m curious to know if DIY invitations are the way to go for being cost efficient, or just order pre-made invitations. Planning to send out 100-110, and wouldn’t mind doing them myself if it saves....

Rj923, 5 hours ago 8 Comments 99
diy flower girl basket
amber, on Feb 15, 2018 at 1:36 PM

did my daughter's flower girl basket today. total cost of this project $7. doing a lot of DIY for the wedding since me and FH are paying for the wedding ourselves.

Hunter, 6 hours ago 8 Comments 124
Bridesmaids bouquets
Kip, on Feb 14, 2018 at 7:56 PM

So not what I had planned but getting frustrated and just plain not great at this. Suggestions? (I had intended the tier look but can’t seem to get it down.)

Kip, Yesterday at 11:48 PM 17 Comments 297
Wedding Favors- Check!
Jessica, on Feb 13, 2018 at 8:34 PM

I am in LOVE with my wedding favors! Bought bulk sunflower seeds, in variety. Bought envelopes off Amazon, and a stamp with a 60% coupon from Joann's. Easy peasy! The sign above the basket containing...

Amanda, Yesterday at 11:35 PM 26 Comments 528