Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Invite: Need help picking a ribbon
Vicki, Yesterday at 11:31 AM

We are considering doing a ribbon belly band with a custom wax seal for our invitations. I went to a fabric store today and got completely overwhelmed with options! Initially we were thinking white...

Vicki, An hour ago 12 Comments 72
Florist
Taylor, Today at 9:36 AM

I’m getting married in October 2020. When should I meet with a florist about my bouquet and other flowers for the wedding? For your wedding all y’all planning on using live flowers for...

Jennifer, 2 minutes ago 2 Comments 17
Paper Roses or Fake Roses
Tiffanie, Yesterday at 4:58 PM

We are trying to keep the cost as low as possible should we do paper flowers as our centerpieces or just fake ones from hobby lobby?

Sinéad, 2 hours ago 5 Comments 39
Craft Project - wedding party favors
Misty, Yesterday at 8:29 PM

So my FH and I have a ton of out of town friends and family so we are having a rehearsal dinner happy hour to welcome them into Nashville the night before the wedding. We are putting together favor...

Misty, 2 hours ago 4 Comments 135
Being Your Own dj
Bailey, Yesterday at 7:45 PM

My fiancé and I are getting married in a barn that has a PA system we have access to. It is SIGNIFICANTLY Cheaper than a DJ of course. How many of you created your own playlist for your wedding? Did...

Cs, 9 hours ago 6 Comments 74
Destination Wedding - Airbnb Venue and Hotel for guest
Takiyah, Yesterday at 11:29 AM

I am having a small (40 person) destination wedding in the Caribbean. We were able to find a large villa that will be our venue and provide hotel accommodations for all of our guest. We found this...

ASMini914, Yesterday at 3:57 PM 3 Comments 68