Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Ti'Anna
Welcome bags
Ti'Anna, Yesterday at 8:18 PM

Who all is doing welcome bags? If so, what are you putting them?

Leslie, 4 hours ago 16 122
NMGD
Fake Floral Arrangements
NMGD, Yesterday at 8:24 AM

Good morning Brides and Grooms! I wanted to reach out because we realized holy crap flowers are expensive and we would rather have an inexpensive bash and have an amazing honeymoon (traveling). So,...

Jamie, Yesterday at 5:59 PM 13 100
Rachel
Hiding battery packs?
Rachel, Yesterday at 4:20 PM

Hey, everyone! Any ideas on how to hide these obnoxiously huge fairy light battery packs in these centerpiece vases? Thanks!

Rachael, Yesterday at 5:48 PM 8 94
Tina
Worked on my menu place settings today!
Tina, on February 26, 2020 at 7:07 PM

Created and printed off all the menus for our plated reception. I am doing assigned seats so I cut and wrote each place card. Each adult gets a menu, lavender sachet and a packet of mints....

Clíodhna, Yesterday at 11:53 AM 11 135
Angela
Online Printing Services
Angela, on February 26, 2020 at 11:47 PM

Thinking of saving money and either having a friend create our invites/other stationary suite or purchasing a suite off Etsy. What are some online printing services you all have used and would...

Angela, Yesterday at 2:04 PM 8 49
molly
Potluck reception
molly, on February 25, 2020 at 4:59 PM

Has anyone tried to potluck a small wedding for 30 people? Almost all my friends are chefs but the venues that we've been looking at require you to use a catering company whether it's their preferred...

Cindy, Feb 26, 2020 20 284
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics