Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Centerpieces
Kristina , on August 16, 2018 at 2:14 PM

I am trying to decide on my center pieces. I have a few in mind. What is everyone else doing as center pieces?

Kristina, Yesterday at 11:19 PM 4 Comments 107
Bridal bouquet
Brianne, Yesterday at 9:00 PM

Just wanted to share my DIY’d bouquet. really wanted something wide and full and covered with greenery. I’m so impressed with myself. I will post a screenshot of my Pinterest inspiration in the...

Amy, Yesterday at 9:43 PM 7 Comments 182
Advice / Feedback - Started a craft project for part of my bridal party's gifts
Erin, Yesterday at 9:05 PM

A small part of the gifts for my bridal party, including my Mom and FMIL, are flip flops so they have more comfortable shoes for later. I wanted them to look special so I started "jazzing them up"...

Halli, Yesterday at 9:24 PM 1 Comment 66
diy Centerpiece - thoughts?
Rebecca, Yesterday at 3:53 PM

Hi ladies, I'm getting married in 50 days (eeek!). My MOH and I picked up some fake flowers to put together some centerpiece ideas last weekend - not sure if we should go with A or B. In both the wine...

latasha, Yesterday at 7:31 PM 6 Comments 137
diy wedding signs - Ladies, show me yours!
Paola, on August 16, 2018 at 10:33 PM

I am so happy about these wedding signs I just wanted to share them. A friend of mine had some frames he did not want anymore and I just glued the glass on it, removed the back part of each and voila!...

Nikki, Yesterday at 6:06 PM 17 Comments 157
Centerpieces finished!!
Deborah, on August 15, 2018 at 4:36 AM

After two days, FH and I finally finished our diy centerpieces. Ahhhh!!!

Jayla, Yesterday at 5:44 PM 6 Comments 129