Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

My First Diy!
Abby, Today at 10:45 AM

I've never been a crafty person so I was nervous to take something like this on but I'm so glad I did! It was fun and I'm so happy with how they turned out! Just had to show them off. My bouquet, 5...

AlmostAMurphy, 37 seconds ago 27 Comments 215
Diy-
Ashley, on November 4, 2018 at 12:42 AM

With 48 days to go, I have finally started doing the rest of our signs. I now have a needy puppy who wants all the attention in the world. (Yayyy) needless to say I am slowly checking this off the...

Wheninromaniw, 3 minutes ago 20 Comments 248
Guest book alternative
AlmostAMurphy, Today at 12:05 AM

So here’s our guestbook alternative. They will sign the white part. What do you all think? Instead of saying “Please sign our guestbook” what could I say?

AlmostAMurphy, 4 minutes ago 4 Comments 84
Minted invites
Destiny, Yesterday at 11:38 PM

10freesamples code gets you 10 of samples so at a dollar each you could check out 20 samples if you and your s/o each make an account

Destiny, 39 minutes ago 4 Comments 41
Wedding invitation templates. Which one?!
Kourtney , Today at 12:42 PM

Hey there everyone, we plan to purchase templates off of Etsy and do our invites ourselves. We’ve picked out the trifold envelope to put the invite/rsvp in but now we are struggling with which...

Peggy, An hour ago 4 Comments 32
ThatGirl
Guest Bench
ThatGirl, on November 14, 2018 at 6:24 PM

We didn’t want to do a traditional guestbook so we decided to do a guest bench. FH is a woodworker and I’ve been looking for ways to incorporate his style and passion into the wedding, and the seemed...

Dannika, 2 hours ago 10 Comments 101