Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Give me your thoughts, please!
Alicia, Today at 7:46 PM

I'm making just really rough mock-ups of my DIY invitations. Do you prefer the Kraft paper or white paper? Should I keep them congruent and do both the invite and RSVP card the same paper or do one of...

Alicia, 2 minutes ago 1
Less than successful first try
Alyssa, on January 16, 2019 at 4:59 PM

Well they’re not completely unacceptable but definitely going to trash or other decor...this is take one in bouquet making...theyre too small and maybe i should just skip dye?

Tina, 24 minutes ago 24 Comments 495
psa Michaels sale
Lesly, on January 19, 2019 at 6:49 PM

Hi everyone,just bought my bouqet in Michaels for about $30 dollars total. All their spring flowers are on sale 30-40% off. I originally planned of getting real flowers but did not want to complicate...

Tina, 27 minutes ago 7 Comments 157
***deal on Flowers and bouquets***
Raicine, Today at 9:43 AM

Hey ladies,i just got an amazing deal on my flowers and bouquets! Are you sitting down? 10 bouquets for $99 bucks (they give you 5 to pick from) I’m so excited 😆 I just saved myself 4K

Tina, 28 minutes ago 9 Comments 115
Crafting weekend
Kim, on January 18, 2019 at 8:50 PM

We are getting snow this weekend in the Northeast so I'm going to use my at home time to tackle favor boxes and framing signs. Anyone else working on favors this weekend?

Tina, 30 minutes ago 6 Comments 59
First diy complete!
Angelena, Today at 3:37 PM

My first DIY project is done. I had off today so I finished it up. Only burnt myself once lol. I knew when I saw this idea online I had to recreate it!

Tina, 32 minutes ago 12 Comments 92