Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

diy Veil??
Kelsey, Today at 12:55 PM

Hi friends! I am wondering if anyone has done their own Veil? If so, can you share some pictures. I am having a hard time finding a veil to match my dress. The entire top of my dress is filled with...

Kelsey, 5 minutes ago 1
Bouquets and centerpieces
Maresha , Today at 10:28 AM

Hi! I’m getting married in 2020, but I’m trying to get super duper prepared and I’m stumped on what to do for my bouquet and bouquets for my bridesmaids. I’m not really into the whole flower thing,...

cassondra, 55 minutes ago 2 Comments 72
Customized cups
Camri, Yesterday at 8:31 PM

We just ordered our customized cups for our wedding. All I need now is what's gonna go in them, we are making these our party favors so I'm trying to find things to put into them any ideas would be...

lindseybee89, 57 minutes ago 8 Comments 145
When do i start??
Danielle, Today at 1:47 AM

Hello fellow brides,My wedding isn’t until September of 2019. Pretty far from now but I do need to send out about 30 save the dates over a year in advanced because many of my guests are coming from...

Danielle, An hour ago 9 Comments 112
diy Help-paper Types?!
Amy, Today at 7:18 AM

So I'm thrilled to have found some very manageable DIY things- making table numbers and some simple framed signs (for cards and gifts, guestbook, etc.).I knew not to use printer paper because it's...

Colleen, 3 hours ago 3 Comments 46
Bouquets
Taylor, Yesterday at 3:37 PM

Hi ladies. I would like some feedback on these bouquets I’m making for my bridesmaids. I also attached a picture of the dress colors.

Jasmyne, 5 hours ago 21 Comments 258