Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Purchase a Cricut for Wedding?
Alicia, Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Around Christmas time last year, I made the decision to purchase a Cricut and make a lot of our wedding decor. So glad that I did and I feel like it was an investment well made. Anyone else do this...

Nicole, 39 minutes ago 6 111
diy reception centerpieces- Help!!!!
Shayna, Today at 8:35 AM

I decided to make my own centerpieces since I couldn’t find anything we both “liked enough together” We don’t want flowers in themWe don’t want them tall/ bulky And we want to keep the cost...

Heather, An hour ago 10 59
Seating chart
Daiana, Yesterday at 7:22 PM

I’m trying to figure out how to make seating chart on a budget and for it to look nice. What are some ideas I can do and what have you brides done?

Hannah, 3 hours ago 9 139
diy photo booth signs
Melissa, Yesterday at 9:48 PM

I bought picture frames from the dollar tree, took out the glass and painted the back black then used a white paint pen that I had at home. Total cost $9.

Shayna, 4 hours ago 7 89
Ceremony set up and reception set up
Elizabeth, Yesterday at 9:12 PM

Hi!My FH and I are pretty much planning and paying for our wedding on our own. So far it estimates our budget around 8500, but I’m hoping it’ll be too overestimated. We are both a little stressed...

Elizabeth, Yesterday at 11:16 PM 17 152
Welcome Bags
Misty, Today at 10:18 AM

We have a ton of out of town friends and family coming into Nashville for the wedding (in 40 days!). We wanted to do something small and thoughtful for them. I came up with our favorite list of things...

Cher Horowitz, 2 hours ago 1 29