Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Madeline
Real vs. Fake Pros and Cons
Madeline, on Feb 17, 2018 at 2:07 PM

I'm trying to decide on my wedding flowers. Ladies, can you help me decide the pros and cons of real and fake flowers? Thanks! Which did YOU go with? Any regrets? Real BouquetFake Bouquet

Alforev, 3 minutes ago 37 Comments 500
What flowers go with each dress style
Suzette, Today at 7:14 PM

I'm making my own bridal flowers and I don't know what style matches with what dress I'm so lost

Jurnee, 17 minutes ago 1 Comment 18
Mimosa bar ...
lindseybee89, Today at 6:12 PM

What’s your favorite mimosa bar combo?Getting ideas for some “day of” bubbly

starsinwaves, 20 minutes ago 7 Comments 107
Giant Wedding Sign on Fabric - Please Help!
Bri, Yesterday at 5:46 PM

Hi there!I am getting married on Memorial Day, May 28, 2018. Our ceremony venue is a huge Tudor style estate with lovely grounds. The estate is owned by a non-profit organization, and they have a huge...

Mozabrat, 2 hours ago 19 Comments 259
Allie
diy Catering
Allie, on Dec 18, 2017 at 11:52 AM

FH and I are thinking about DIY catering if we find a venue that allows it. We do have a lot of guests but it would be a lot cheaper if we did it ourselves. We were thinking something simple like...

Kim, 2 hours ago 148 Comments 7,624
Centerpieces
Brittany, on Sep 15, 2017 at 12:33 PM

So because of an ordeal with a precious vendor I am now with a different coordinator but also out $1600 so I am having to DIY, which is not my forte, for some decor. I am getting married at the beach...

Jessica, 2 hours ago 14 Comments 17