Skip to main content

Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members

Discussions

L
Test
Lori, Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Just trying to test what this will do

Lori, 2 minutes ago 2 11
Tavia
Photo booths diy
Tavia, on May 24, 2022 at 1:32 PM

Photo booths DIY : how do we feel about them and is anyone doing their own creation! I’m taking inspiration from a few different ones that I’ve seen! Green grass backdrop with beautiful dripping on...

Tavia, Yesterday at 9:35 PM 4 52
Victor
Chad & Vic wedding welcome page come out in celebrate with us love in the air
Victor, on May 23, 2022 at 6:27 PM

Chaddrick & Victor

Jacks, May 24, 2022 4 74
Traci
What can i do!
Traci, on April 26, 2022 at 11:42 AM

Ok....so I want flowers a good amount. The ceremony will be at a church. I will have to dress up the place.....with flowers right? Seats aisle alter etc. The reception venue will provide decor. But I...

Lydia, Yesterday at 8:22 PM 12 225 1
S
Where to buy seating chart "backing"???
Sara, on May 22, 2022 at 9:11 PM

I am only DIYing one thing for my wedding... and I am already struggling :-) I am going to print of "sticky photos" of all of my guests and have their table numbers on their photos. The issue is, I...

Sarah, May 23, 2022 8 88
Bria
Vellum Jackets
Bria, on May 23, 2022 at 4:12 AM

Hello everyone, I am having a issue finding the right vellum paper for my invitations. Does anyone know what size I should get to my the vellum jackets for my invitations? The invites are 5.5 x 8.5...

Emily, May 23, 2022 7 85
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics