Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Food on a very tight budget
patti, Yesterday at 8:09 PM

Can a reception be catered for under 600.00?? Dumb question I know but is it feasible.

Becca, 2 hours ago 16 Comments 347
Weight loss
Noel, on Feb 13, 2018 at 5:57 AM

I want to lose weight before our ceremony that will be in April. I've been exercising in the gym three times a week and follow diet instructions for over than 3 months,but i still have some problems...

jnsangel4life, 3 hours ago 20 Comments 288
Half Off
Monique, on Feb 21, 2018 at 11:34 AM

Hi all. Just wanted to let all the DIY'ers out there know that Hobby Lobby has 50% off their His and Hers wedding collection items. I was able to score a few goid items. I got our vow books for $2.50,...

jnsangel4life, 3 hours ago 5 Comments 121
Photo booth
Stephanie, Yesterday at 10:58 AM

So all the weddings that I have been to recently have photo booths. So of course, i want to do something different. Any Ideas? I was thinking selfie stations. Maybe setting up different scenes around...

Liana, 3 hours ago 10 Comments 123
Wood Flowers
Monica, Yesterday at 7:39 PM

Has anyone used wood flowers? The site I ordered from sends you the materials and you create your bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere. I only paid 99 so I’m crossing my fingers because they look so pretty...

Marcella, Yesterday at 11:49 PM 4 Comments 69
Help
Kyla, Yesterday at 6:08 PM

I'm 19 and getting married this October and my fiance and I don't have a clue what we are doing. I need as much advice as possible

FutureMrs.Hays, Yesterday at 11:00 PM 13 Comments 339