Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Save the date
tania, Today at 1:48 PM

Here or my save the date what do you think

tania, 45 seconds ago 14 Comments 152
Wedding favors ?
Melissa, on Jan 4, 2018 at 4:45 PM

What are you guys doing as wedding favors ? I have no clue and that’s literally one of the last things on my list to do lol

Tabatha, 5 minutes ago 52 Comments 640
When do i start??
Danielle W., on Feb 17, 2018 at 1:47 AM

Hello fellow brides,My wedding isn’t until September of 2019. Pretty far from now but I do need to send out about 30 save the dates over a year in advanced because many of my guests are coming from...

Danielle W., 3 hours ago 21 Comments 299
KarenA
Stressing over invitations - custom, diy or what? (photo heavy)
KarenA, Today at 12:14 PM

I probably should've ordered invitations at least a month ago, and am now getting down to the wire for ordering. (We're planning to send them by April 15 for a June 1 R.S.V.P. date for our June 29...

LM, 3 hours ago 8 Comments 141
flowers
Estera, Today at 11:50 AM

Every florist I have gotten a quote from is way out of my budget. After watching some videos I am confident that we can do it all on our own. But my problem is that I can't find a place to buy flowers...

Bailey, 3 hours ago 21 Comments 202
Invitations: Money Saved!
Lynsee, Today at 1:41 PM

My fiance and I are having a video game themed wedding as we are both gamers and met in an online game. Instead of sending wedding invitations we wanted to send quests that appeared to be printed on...

Lynsee, 3 hours ago 82