Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Hashtags
Kayla, on Feb 16, 2018 at 1:27 AM

Just needing help coming up with a clever wedding hashtag. I am taking his name which is Wagner.

Xandria, 4 minutes ago 3 Comments 49
diy fail- can this be fixed?
Amy, Today at 5:31 PM

Sooo I am once again the queen of Pinterest fails. I really can't afford to buy this sign and have my heart set on doing this for our STDs. But you know that cringey feeling you get when you're...

FutureMrs.Hays, 13 minutes ago 24 Comments 197
Centerpiece suggestions?
A, Today at 5:33 PM

So I am mostly DIY my centerpieces and need some advice! Our colors are purple with hints of navy. Here is my inspiration photo:Centerpiece inspirationI will definitely be using pillar candles. My...

A, 16 minutes ago 2 Comments 73
My invites! Show me yours!
Kiersten, on Feb 18, 2018 at 12:12 PM

I handmade all the envelopes. The invites I ordered through Print Place.

Kiersten, 30 minutes ago 12 Comments 291
Allie
diy Catering
Allie, on Dec 18, 2017 at 11:52 AM

FH and I are thinking about DIY catering if we find a venue that allows it. We do have a lot of guests but it would be a lot cheaper if we did it ourselves. We were thinking something simple like...

Sally, An hour ago 150 Comments 7,716
Mock Up #2
Victoria, Today at 4:08 PM

I'm excited after a lot of DIY weekends, I have a better idea of how it will all look and turn out. For my centerpieces I still have to add photos of my FH in the picture frames. I will probably add...

Liana, An hour ago 11 Comments 176