Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Diy....everything
Tiffany, on May 21, 2018 at 5:45 PM

Hey y'all... My wedding is in July and i have been working endlessly since last year on all of the decorations. I have finished everything (finally) but am wondering if anyone has thought of making...

Kara, Yesterday at 11:27 PM 18 Comments 312
How to make diy Magnet Std's for only 45 cents apiece!
Sydney, Yesterday at 5:04 PM

Hey all! I just wanted to share how I made my Save The Dates in case it helps anyone else save a little money. Cost breakdownhoto prints: 17 cents per photo at Costco 4x6 magnets: $28 for a pack of...

Sydney, Yesterday at 10:45 PM 6 Comments 177
ThePeoplesBride
What's on Your diy Plate?
ThePeoplesBride, on Apr 18, 2018 at 12:33 PM

What does your DIY To-Do list look like?What have you done so far?What are you thinking about scraping and/or adding?I know we have some fantastic DIYers on this site so don't be afraid to spam this...

Samantha, Yesterday at 10:40 PM 115 Comments 1,542
Summer
Has anyone designed their own invitations?
Summer, on Mar 21, 2018 at 5:44 PM

Using the Shutterfly "upload your own" feature or another similar method?I can't seem to find any that really excite me, and I want to put a lot of information on my invites which doesn't fit on any...

Hannah, Yesterday at 10:28 PM 32 Comments 352
a proposal idea validation
Taras, Yesterday at 2:57 PM

I would like to get your opinion on the idea I have.Let's image I want to make a proposal to my beloved one in a new city for both of us. Except a few issues like picking a place, planning on a daily...

P.F., Yesterday at 9:42 PM 6 Comments 180
Drying Leaves
Sarah, on May 16, 2018 at 8:20 PM

Has anyone ever successfully dried leaves? I want to use some rhododendron leaves as my place cards but the ones I just tired to press and dry ended up getting lots of brown spots all over them. Any...

Sydney, Yesterday at 5:10 PM 4 Comments 52