We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

A
Day of coordinator
Alyse, Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Hello 👋🏽! I’m getting married in December and thinking of having a day of coordinator. Have any of you used one? If so what were your experiences? Also if you haven’t, how did you minimize stress on...

Alyse, 7 minutes ago 15 121 1
Sara
Labor Day Weekend Brides?!
Sara, on April 9, 2021 at 3:14 PM

Our wedding date is 9/4/2021 and I feel like time is flying! How are you brides feeling about your September wedding and COVID-19? Our Oklahoma venue still has capacity limits set and is only offering...

Christina, An hour ago 41 578 5
Semaj
How many bridesmaids did you guys have?
Semaj, on February 2, 2021 at 11:38 AM

How many bridesmaids did you guys have? I want six but my FH thinks it’s too many!

Tayler, 4 hours ago 830 8,465 6
Kelsey
Introverted Groom Catholic Wedding
Kelsey, Today at 5:03 PM

My fiancé is very introverted and has voiced many concerns about the wedding and reception. We are having a Catholic wedding in a church and he is really nervous about standing up in front of people....

Dj Tanner, 33 minutes ago 1 28
M
Event Designer vs Event Planner?
Maggie, Today at 6:07 AM

Hi everyone! Have any of you used an event designer with or without an event planner? I'm getting really stuck on what I want my event to look like and I'm hoping for someone who can point me in the...

Liz, An hour ago 3 41
Jessie
Using Uber for wedding transportation?
Jessie, Today at 11:21 AM

Our venue originally had lofts attached to them, but due to C19, they're not resuming business. So we are no longer getting ready at the same place as our venue. We're now getting a cute Airbnb which...

Ariel, 3 hours ago 5 66 1
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics