Skip to main content

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Tonya
Wedding cake?
Tonya, Yesterday at 7:14 PM

I don’t know why this is being so hard for me! We are having between 2 to 3 tier! I’ve seen a dozen cakes but can’t decide! Even on flavors I’m stuck- I would love some ideas of some of your favorite...

Tonya, 4 hours ago 16 87
Darian
Hotel Blocks
Darian, Yesterday at 9:07 PM

Has anyone ever done a room block/group rate? How does it work? Do we pay a percentage? And if anyone has ever done this with The Marriott, could you please tell me all the details/policies? We...

Lisa, 7 hours ago 17 117
Martha
Destination wedding Grand Oasis Cancun
Martha, on June 25, 2022 at 4:29 PM

Recently engaged and I’m having a destination wedding. I’m looking into resorts and I really like Oasis has anyone had their wedding here. Or would you recommend

Martha, An hour ago 2 44
M
Italy Wedding. Catholic Ceremony. Florence
Maggie, Yesterday at 7:45 PM

So I’m mulling over the idea of getting married in Italy. It would just be my partner and I and our parents. Would love a Catholic ceremony at a church and then a little dinner after. How do I even go...

S, Yesterday at 10:30 PM 1 61
Shannon
Elopement Planning Group
Shannon, on June 17, 2022 at 3:50 PM

I know there are more of us eloping and normal wedding things just don't apply. Does anyone else want to join me in this thread so we can discuss all things elopement related?

Shannon, Jun 26, 2022 21 157
Katy
Best way for guests to share wedding photos with you
Katy, on June 26, 2022 at 9:35 AM

I am looking for a way for our guests to share all of the photos they take at our wedding with us. We are not doing an unplugged ceremony because I think the more pictures the better but I do however...

Danielle, Jun 26, 2022 3 87 2
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics