Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Jessica
Asking for Cash Isn’t Tacky!
Jessica, Yesterday at 2:31 PM

I just see this sentence thrown around a lot and I have been to two weddings now where they kindly explained that they had no registry due to such and such reason. One explained that they were...

Jennifer, Yesterday at 11:59 PM 202 Comments 3,375
Hashtags?!
kyleigh, Yesterday at 7:51 PM

Hey ladies! Having trouble with a cute hashtag.. his last name is Higgerson. So we thought maybe #HappilyEverHiggerson, but so many people use that so we want something unique! Please help if you can...

Laura, Yesterday at 11:55 PM 3 Comments 41
A
Budget of 5000
Antoinette, Yesterday at 11:34 PM

Hello everyone looking for a place to host our wedding and reception in the DFW area with a budget of 5000 we are trying to stay at 5000 but will go no higher than 6000...STRESSED Bride to be

Kelly, Yesterday at 11:54 PM 5 Comments 51
Save the dates
FutureMrs.N, Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Hello all I have a question about save the dates. Fiancé wants magnets to go on the refrigerator since our wedding is a year away but I think I want paper save the dates. What did y’all cheers and...

Ella Marie, Yesterday at 11:40 PM 5 Comments 50
June 23, 2018 availability at Bloom Lake Barn
Brianna, Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Hi 2018 Brides! My fiancé and I had to change our venue. If there's any MN Brides on here looking for a beautiful venue, Bloom Lake Barn is now available for Saturday, June 23rd. It usually is booked...

Brianna, Yesterday at 11:37 PM 17
Cheapest place for linens
Lauren, Yesterday at 7:56 PM

Hello everyone! I am interested to see where everyone got their linens at. I am looking to have grey round table linens, but I am looking for the cheapest place to purchase them. I really like grey...

Cuoghi, Yesterday at 11:36 PM 7 Comments 114