Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Venue - One or More?
Cliodhna, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Are you planning on having your wedding ceremony and reception at the same venue? Or will they be hosted at different locations? How many wedding venues do you have? One or more? Photo from Chandelier...

Marlena, Yesterday at 11:40 PM 47 142
Sunday Brides Help Me Out
Samantha, Yesterday at 5:41 PM

My wedding is on a Sunday and I'm worried people won't attend or will leave early! Did any of your guests not attend due to conflict with church schedules???Did guests leave early due to work the next...

Leaves232, 44 seconds ago 18 2 194
Wedding Gofundme
Johnnica, Yesterday at 9:57 PM

So with us going back and forth about having a wedding or not. We decided to have one . We are also paying for everything ourselves. Is it bad to do a Gofundme page? Just for a small amount.

Shayla1927, 56 minutes ago 14 271
Incorporating the Color Black Into Your Wedding
Mrs. H, Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Now that fall is upon us, and my favorite holiday is right around the corner, let's talk 'black'… are you incorporating this color into your wedding palette at all? If so, how? Is in a more...

Ingrid, 6 minutes ago 8 51
Should i go ahead and do my save the dates or wait?
Bella, on October 14, 2019 at 6:49 PM

So I just had engagament pictures taken by a up and coming photographer who did them for free. They turned out amazing. Fall themed. I already have my wedding photographer booked and plan to do...

Sara, 24 minutes ago 12 124
Show me your wedding colors!
Diana, Yesterday at 10:27 AM

Hi guys!Im getting married in June and have been looking at possible wedding colors. I’ve always been more of a fan of fall colors so I’m looking for some inspiration. I know I can choose whatever...

Jasmine, Yesterday at 9:41 PM 17 96