Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

T
Fiance doesn't want Wedding
Taylor, Yesterday at 1:16 PM

After seeing all the great advice on other posts I thought I'd finally get some real insight to my situation. My fiance is absolutely NOT interested in the wedding. Like at all. He said he does not...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 23 389
K
What if wedding is cancelled because of coronavirus?
Kimmy, Yesterday at 1:42 PM

I'm in a major city in California and my wedding is a month away. Each day I'm monitoring the news. I'm wondering what happens if our city has to get locked down like in other countries and we'd have...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 16 1 321
Viki
Scammed By Wedding Coordinator
Viki, Yesterday at 1:50 PM

Last week I received a mass email from our wedding coordinator saying that she has changed her phone number and provided her newest number. I email her back thanking her for the email and asking when...

Jennifer, 2 hours ago 11 296
Felicity
Show me your save the dates!!!
Felicity, Yesterday at 9:15 PM

I love my save the dates!! Show me yours!!! I'd love to see the different designs and styles!

Anna, 2 hours ago 8 82
Liliana
Fiance has a huge family... help.
Liliana, Today at 12:52 AM

Hello ladies! I am marrying a man with a very big family! We only sent save the dates to family and friends that live out of state and more than 4 hours away. We are getting ready to send invites out...

Onya, 28 minutes ago 2 26
S
Flower pricing
Shannon, Yesterday at 6:40 PM

Hey! I’m am trying to find out a reasonable quote for flowers, 5 bouquets, 7 boutonnières a corsage and some simple decorations, no centerpieces. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated!

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 6 92
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics