Skip to main content

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

H
Our Venue Ends at 8!
Hannah, Today at 9:38 AM

I had my heart set on getting married at the same garden venue as my parents, but all vendors have to be off-site by 8pm. This will be a small wedding in April, so we'll have the full days' sun to...

Erin, 40 minutes ago 8 97
Lynnie
What's your wedding month??
Lynnie, on March 25, 2022 at 10:27 AM

What's your wedding month?? October was the most popular wedding month for several years in a row - but then Covid came and switched everything up!! What month are you getting married? Shout it out in...

Brittany, An hour ago 832 13,720 24
B
Groom Gift Ideas
Briana, Today at 12:26 AM

I’m struggling to figure out what to get my fiancé for our wedding day. Any suggestions?

Erin, 22 minutes ago 6 36
C
Destination wedding locations and time frame
Colleen, Today at 12:21 PM

Hello! We just got engaged! Like 2 weeks ago and we are looking to hold a destination in Feb/March/April of next year. How far in advance did you book your destination wedding? Every place is taking...

Colleen, 49 minutes ago 3 19
Ivey
Blanket Ceremony Ideas
Ivey, Today at 8:24 AM

TLDR; I want to make a special blanket and need help figuring out logistics. My fiancé and I are planning to incorporate a part of the traditional Cherokee blanket ceremony in our wedding. We are...

Grace, 3 hours ago 3 30
Hannah
Planning too fast?
Hannah, on May 10, 2022 at 11:09 PM

Hi there! My wedding isn't until fall of 2024 but I feel like I'm already a good bit of the way through planning. I have a wedding dress appointment in 2 weeks and am checking out venues this week. My...

Lised, 14 hours ago 59 976 10
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics