Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Unsure where to start....
Meaghan, Yesterday at 7:12 PM

So my fiancé and I are looking at dates still but so far we have about 100 people we are inviting. Issue is that one of my fiancé’s grandmas is very sick(liver cancer among other issues, doctors...

D, 4 minutes ago 9 Comments 122
Invitation Cost
Michelle, on May 12, 2019 at 12:36 AM

Why are invitations so expensive?????? Everything I'm looking at is over $200 and then there's the cost of postage. I keep seeing post where others say they have saved so much money on Ann's Bridal,...

Jessica, 2 hours ago 126 Comments 1,598
What was your first wedding decision?
Lynnie, on May 7, 2019 at 11:05 AM

What was the very first decision you made for your wedding? Was it the location, date, color scheme??Next Question: What was the first venue you visited?Back to the Beginning: Firsts!

Anastasia, 2 hours ago 154 Comments 926
Discouraging
Kimberly Jackson, Yesterday at 7:05 PM

I have started planning yet again I stopped the wedding last year because the FH was being I'm say lazy .it was supposed to be 04/5/19. Now I'm doing it yet again .I dont really have friends or...

CDickman, 5 hours ago 19 Comments 307
27 days and 3 hours!!!
Cheryl&rock, Yesterday at 8:29 PM

Omg! It's really happening! I'm marrying the man I adore! Everything is coming together! Everyone has their wedding attire! Floral arrangements are done. I'm finishing up the centerpieces. Venue, DJ,...

Judith, 3 hours ago 8 Comments 76
Negotiating
Stacey, Yesterday at 8:43 PM

Hi everyone! So, does anyone know if you can negotiate price with Photographers, Videographer, Florist etc? I didn’t want to insult anyone but like to get the best for the best price I can. Thanks!

Pia, Yesterday at 10:35 PM 12 Comments 159