Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Sarah
Just a small guest/invite rant
Sarah, Yesterday at 7:18 PM

We invited 20 guests. Sent out 6 invitations. We put on the invite “for more information and to rsvp to the wedding events please visit *our website*” I have received *TWELVE* text messages asking...

FutureMrs.K, A minute ago 13 Comments 311
Destination wedding in Viet Nam
Thao, Today at 11:11 AM

Hi everyone, Anyone thinking about having your wedding/honeymoon/vacation for guests in Viet Nam? I found a new company which provides wedding packages for destination wedding in Viet Nam which...

Thao, 2 minutes ago 4 Comments 27
When is too soon or too late to begin planning??
Jazzmine, Today at 9:06 AM

Have November 2019 wedding couples began their planning? When, if you have not already, are you booking your venue??

FutureMrsD, 3 minutes ago 18 Comments 84
Engagement pictures gone wrong
Kat, Today at 9:15 AM

Yesterday we did the engagement pictures. And it was pretty much a horrible day. I honestly didn’t want to take them. I asked my FH to be in contact with the photographer because I get too stressed...

Vanessasaurus, 6 minutes ago 16 Comments 176
Day of coordinator yay or nay???
Sarah, Today at 12:05 AM

Ok ladies I am in a dilemma!! I have been considering the idea of getting a day of coordinator for the wedding however because we are on a tight budget and I already spent more on a photographer then...

Kristen, 7 minutes ago 12 Comments 92
C
Don't wait to have your wedding
Cuoghi, Today at 10:03 AM

My advice to everyone waiting til 2020 or planning their wedding years in advance, don't, DO NOT WAIT. I had originally thought to have my wedding in 2019 but instead had a busy 7 month engagement and...

Cassandra, 10 minutes ago 9 Comments 140