Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Future Mrs. D
Wedding weekend!!
Future Mrs. D, Today at 2:32 PM

Who is getting married this weekend?! Are you excited, nervous, ready?!my FH and I are getting married on Saturday and I just can’t wait! Though the forecast calls for rain - that’s good luck for a...

FutureMrsJenkins, A minute ago 1 Comment 7
Did you create a wedding board on pinterest before getting engaged?
Lynnie, Today at 11:43 AM

Time to fess up and find out if you are innocent or guilty ! Did you create a wedding board on pinterest before getting engaged? Are you innocent or guilty?Next question: Have you been caught staring...

AtoK, 2 minutes ago 42 Comments 198
Mia
End to end rectangular banquet tables
Mia, Today at 11:06 AM

I'm planning to place 6ft rectangular table provided by the hall end-to-end to create 5 long tables. For anyone who's done this, did you do floor length linens? Floor length on the ends and short...

earias, 2 minutes ago 5 Comments 59
Hesitant to send in venue contract and deposit/spend money on the wedding
Bethany, Today at 2:19 PM

So, I am supposed to be sending in our contract for our wedding venue for the reception (getting married in a church). I am so hesitant! I love the venue and I have heard great things. But, I am...

Erica, 3 minutes ago 11 Comments 99
Cancun/playa del Carmen
Rhiannon, Today at 2:46 PM

Have any of you planned or gotten married in the yucatan? We like the look of the Oasis hotels, but everything’s so expensive for our guests to stay at

Rhiannon, 5 minutes ago 1 Comment 7
Wedding favors?
Kirsten, Today at 2:15 PM

I need some cute and unique wedding favor ideas? Also, are you doing wedding favors for your wedding? If so, what are you using?

Jennifer, 8 minutes ago 6 Comments 26