Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

F
Wanting to cry at everything
Future Mrs.Cahenzli, Today at 5:24 PM

Has anybody else been so freaking emotional lately? I seriously feel like I'm at a breaking point where I'm on the verge of crying all the time. I have never been this emotional before.

Kim, 14 minutes ago 2 Comments 42
Too much?
Disney Bride2020, Today at 4:38 PM

we are allowed to use votive candles, and I was thinking of using Yankee votives for the color per table for example in the little mermaid table do a ocean smell for the beauty and the beast table do...

Tori, 40 minutes ago 11 Comments 170
I'm stumped!
Korynn, Today at 4:04 PM

We want to start sending out information for our destination wedding soon, and want to include our social media hashtags on it. But we're having a hard time coming up with some....Any input or...

ISaidHallYes, An hour ago 8 Comments 146
P
Bridesmaid gift
Pamela, Today at 3:58 PM

Hi everyone, I was thinking about giving each of my bridesmaids a box with a personalized hanger with their names, a personalized makeup bag with their names and a robe. Nothing will be fancy or...

Tori, 32 minutes ago 7 Comments 90
Need hashtag
Cynthia, Today at 3:12 PM

Can you girls give me ideas on a hashtag for my wedding. I have seen some great suggestions here so I figured maybe you can help me. My last name is Deras and my fiancé’s is Castro thank you

ISaidHallYes, An hour ago 1 Comment 21
B
Catering question!
BabyGrand13, Today at 1:24 PM

Hello! We are planning a casual backyard reception in October, the plan for food is to set up a buffet-style out of our garage. Is it better to use a catering company or a restaurant that does...

Kelli, 2 hours ago 5 Comments 95