Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Makeup artist vs Doing it yourself?
Brooke, Today at 2:50 PM

What is everyone’s opinion on paying for a makeup artist vs doing your own makeup? It would be nice not to have to worry about doing it myself but is it worth the money? Everyone in my area charges...

September186, 25 minutes ago 21 156
Save The Dates - Need to Have or Nice to Have?
Lynnie, on August 20, 2019 at 12:04 PM

While sending out save the dates has become pretty standard, you can't forget it's still an additional cost! What's your stance on save the dates? Do your guests really need that much advance...

April, An hour ago 138 1 772
Show me your invitations!
Allison, Today at 4:03 PM

Hey everyone! I'd love to see what you all have done for your invitations! Post pics!-Allison

Diana, An hour ago 15 114
Any surprises for your Fh?
Haley, Today at 9:10 PM

I wanted to see if other ladies are planning surprises for their FH! I have a moleskin journal that I’ve been writing in here and there and will give to my FH probably on the plane ride to our...

Kaleigh, 11 minutes ago 6 64
i have my venue!
Adree-Anna, Today at 10:08 PM

I have officially booked my venue and set a date! Got the date we wanted! The venue and the package we wanted, and I am so thankful to my amazing FMIL for paying the deposit. I feel so relieved! I...

Adree-Anna, 39 minutes ago 4 27
So mad!!!! Guests bringing their kids or other ppl not invited!!
Wendy, Today at 9:42 PM

We are having a DW in Cancún, I sent the save the dates, and I specifically said “ADULTS ONLY”... I don’t want any kids.. there will only be 2 which are my FH nephews and they are 10 & 11.. it is...

Kristin, 52 minutes ago 3 61