Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Taylor
Recessional Song, please Help!
Taylor, Today at 9:43 PM

Hey ya'll! My Fiancé and I are looking for songs to walk down the aisle to once we have been announced as Mr. and Mrs.We are having a hard time, could you leave some suggestions? I'd say we aren't too...

Jayna, A minute ago 5 Comments 79
E
DJ/emcee cost
Erica, on May 29, 2017 at 1:15 AM

I'm wondering what y'all have paid for a DJ/emcee. We're looking for comparisons and have had several quotes in the $700 range. Also, did you go with someone that provides lighting? Or if not, do you...

Gillian, 4 minutes ago 25 Comments 45
This is hard
Angie, Today at 11:19 PM

I’m looking to have a back yard wedding for at least 150 people but don’t know where to look or how to start

Jayna, 5 minutes ago 1 Comment 14
What would you do ?? postage dilemma
christine, Today at 6:44 PM

so I had custom postage stamps made from MINTED along with bridal shower invitations, and now I just realized that the US postage has risen by one darn penny ! they were ordered on black friday. So...

Danielle, 9 minutes ago 9 Comments 284
Kortney
Stressed and disappointed
Kortney, Today at 10:35 AM

I have never posted anything on here before, but I spend so much time reading through all these forums and getting ideas from all you other brides. I have been feeling so stressed and sort of alone in...

Lynnze, 13 minutes ago 18 Comments 596
Easiest planning detail
Laura, Today at 12:05 PM

Wedding planning can be incredibly frustrating and it requires plenty of tough decisions. But some details are just easy. What has been your easiest planning detail?{K&K Photography}

Jill, 14 minutes ago 21 Comments 288