Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

What to do or how to handle?
Katelyn , Yesterday at 11:04 PM

My FH and I are planning to get married in October of 2020. What to do if you like talking and getting help from a good friend who is yet to be engaged to help you with your wedding stuff but then it...

FutureMrsD, 2 minutes ago 7 Comments 126
dj playlist
Morgan, Today at 11:04 AM

I'm thinking about getting started on a song list for our ceremony and reception and whatnot..how is everyone doing this list and how are you formatting it to keep it neat and organized?

Sam, 3 minutes ago 1 Comment 5
How many hours should you pay for a photographer?
Callee, Yesterday at 11:36 PM

How many hours should you book your photographer for the big day?

FutureMrsD, 5 minutes ago 11 Comments 88
Destination wedding help!!!!!
Wendy , Yesterday at 12:52 PM

I am planning on having a destination wedding at a all inclusive resort but I am trying to find a location in Hawaii, PR or any other US territories. I don’t want the states. Does anybody know of any...

Sandy, 7 minutes ago 8 Comments 63
Photographer
Rebecka, Today at 12:33 AM

Hey ladies. So I have a very small budget, we're a paycheck to paycheck family. Does anyone know a good photographer that won't cost me more that $250 for all day 😖 I realize it's unlikely but I'm...

FutureMrsD, 7 minutes ago 8 Comments 78
What is going to make your wedding stand out?
Ali, Yesterday at 8:54 PM

Im curious to see what yall think your guests will say made/ will make your wedding stand out from all the rest. I am wearing a red dress, with a bkack lace overlay. We are having everything...

Kristen, 13 minutes ago 9 Comments 119