Skip to main content

Planning

Join group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

C
Ceremony and reception in coffee shop
Cara, on November 28, 2022 at 12:11 AM

Please let me know if this is tacky. I am thinking about having our wedding and reception at a coffee shop. We would pay for everyone’s coffee, provide cake and lite apps. Please let me know your...

Linda, 3 hours ago 16 199
Anna
Couples getting married on July 22, 2027
Anna, Today at 1:29 PM

Hello ladies I am getting marry

Anna, An hour ago 1
Katie
How do i make decisions?
Katie, Yesterday at 7:32 PM

I am trying to plan a wedding in under a year with not a lot of budget. How do I decide to invite people when I probably can’t really afford to feed them all? Can I just do the wedding and dinner...

Jacks, Yesterday at 8:50 PM 2 55
Savannah
Stock the bar party
Savannah, on December 1, 2022 at 11:00 PM

I have seen lately couples have a party with friends and family as well as bridal party and they have the guest to the party bring alcohol that they want served at the wedding (if bride & groom...

Jacks, Yesterday at 10:49 AM 15 190
Larissa
Dinner4two....is it legitimate?
Larissa, on December 2, 2022 at 10:06 PM

Good evening, My fiance and I won the Dinner4Two gift set. It includes 2 free wedding bands, champagne flutes,acrylic photograph, and a 3 day 2 night vacation. Has anyone actually gone on the...

Michele, Dec 3, 2022 5 145
S
Sandrine and Jl
Simms, on December 3, 2022 at 7:53 PM

We are going to get married on the first or second week of October

Michele, Yesterday at 8:12 AM 1 19
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics