Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Is catering covered by your venue, or are you hiring a separate company?
Jayla, Yesterday at 5:05 PM

Food is one of the most important parts of a wedding reception, and a top planning priority for tons of couples! How did you choose your caterer? Were you wowed by what your venue provided, or did you...

Lizzy, A minute ago 21 Comments 125
S
Destination Wedding
Soon2BSmith, Yesterday at 8:25 PM

Anyone planning a destination wedding? My FH and I have decided to look further into a destination wedding to help keep cost down, and to avoid hurting feelings of family members we wouldn’t invite....

Sarah, 7 minutes ago 7 Comments 52
How many brides maids do you have?
Shawna, Yesterday at 8:02 PM

Just looking for an average. I'm having 2 or 3

Lizzy, 11 minutes ago 17 Comments 81
Wheninromaniw
Bridesmaid Gifts
Wheninromaniw, Today at 7:24 AM

In addition to paying for their hair and makeup (I'm not requiring them to use the HMUA, but they've all said it will be awesome to have it done by a pro!), I'm putting together a small gift bag for...

Wheninromaniw, 19 minutes ago 10
Married 11/11/18 picture heavy
Jessica, Yesterday at 10:12 PM

We had to move our entire wedding indoors, due to weather here in Houston. It still went beautifully! Here are our sneak peeks from our photographer!

Toni, 35 minutes ago 4 Comments 128
Photographer advice
emjo, Yesterday at 5:09 PM

I am meeting a potential photographer tomorrow. Are there any questions you would recommend asking them?Also I'm stuck between if I should have 6 or 8 hours of coverage. I am having a morning wedding,...

emjo, 2 hours ago 10 Comments 63