Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

dw cost breakdown
Vanessa, Today at 1:03 AM

Hello all!my fiancé and I have been together for 8 years now and it’s only natural that we start getting this wedding planning going! I’m in desperate need of some answers. We’re young (both 23) just...

Alforev, 19 minutes ago 3 Comments 51
Copyright & Photography Rules
Jennifer, Today at 3:57 AM

Hello, I have been doing some research on owning the rights to our wedding photos, yet am still confused over copyright rules. I don't mind if the photographer uses the photos again, but I want to be...

Sarah, 54 minutes ago 1 Comment 22
Bridal party
Sheila, Today at 2:37 AM

How do you choose your bridal party

Chandra, An hour ago 3 Comments 15
hashtag Help!
Alyssa, Today at 3:00 AM

Need help on making a hashtag for our wedding.brides name: alyssa Jane viloria grooms name: kevin ganzon wedding date: 08/18/18location: San Francisco, CA thank you!

Sheila, 2 hours ago 2 Comments 16
Wedding processional?
April, Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Ive read many different line ups and can’t find what it’s supposed to be lol! I know I could do it whichever way but my main confusion is with the groom and best man and maid of honor..so it goes,...

Kimberly, 2 hours ago 6 Comments 74
Food stations?
Eron, Yesterday at 2:42 AM

So, my fiancé and I have different views on what kind of food we want at our wedding. He prefers Italian and I always dream of a taco truck. Well we recently decided to go with buffet style catering,...

mimi, 2 hours ago 5 Comments 111