Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Rhenelyn
Thursday Wedding! Invitation & rsvp Help!
Rhenelyn, Today at 12:33 AM

So, we set our date for Thursday, March 2, 2023 and I’m not exactly sure when to send out our invitations. It’s on a Thursday in Topanga Canyon, CA which is about 15 minutes away (45 depending on our...

Rhenelyn, 55 minutes ago 7 93
P
How do i address my invitations to family members who have adult children living in the same household?
Peach, Today at 5:34 PM

We're mostly seeing this issue with cousins from the same generation as us living with our aunts/uncles. A couple of notes here: - Children below the age of 18 are not invited because we're having an...

Cece, 33 minutes ago 6 38
Ava
2022 Brides!! — when did you get engaged?
Ava, Today at 9:57 AM

I got engaged April of this year and will be having my wedding October of 2022. As I am planning I see that every company and person wants deposits, deposits, and more deposits! Makes me wonder if I...

Rosie, An hour ago 9 78
L
Picking a wedding date
Laura, on December 1, 2021 at 10:57 PM

Hello Brides, Anyone having trouble picking a wedding date? So many options with venues... Peak vs Non Peak... Fall, Winter, Summer,Spring... Thursday,Friday, Saturday, Sunday?? -Laura #newmom...

Laura, 25 minutes ago 22 156
Deanna
Is it too early to plan?
Deanna, on December 1, 2021 at 3:16 PM

Hey guys! I have my wedding date set for 09/09/2023! We are so excited. I am in the early stages of planning. going to look at our venue and researching catering etc. Is it too early to start...

Sarah, 8 minutes ago 21 152 2
Chloe
Advice needed from all brides who have been through this
Chloe, Today at 5:42 AM

I'm totally freaking out right now, because it seems like our February wedding won't be allowed to happen after all due to our local government's COVID restrictions (we live in southern Germany and...

Anais, 2 hours ago 5 133
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics