We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

G
Plus ones + Destination Wedding
Gina, Today at 3:35 PM

Hello all! I am planning a “destination wedding” for 2022. I use quotes because it is half destination as the grooms family lives in Mexico. We are renting out a private villa for the wedding party to...

mrswinteriscoming, 37 minutes ago 9 84
K
bm whose so isn’t invited to wedding...
Kara, on April 16, 2021 at 7:36 PM

I’ll be a BM in one of my best friends wedding in November . My BF and I have been dating for over a year. We started dating right before COVID quarantines so he’s only met my friend and her fiancé a...

Judith, 3 hours ago 22 524
Katy
Subtle ways to memorialize family members? (that isn't a photo table or empty chairs?)
Katy, on April 17, 2021 at 9:44 PM

FH and I have lost 4 grandparents in the last few years. I'm not one for wedding memorials, but FH was very close to his grandmother in particular, and he *really* liked the empty chair approach....

Katy, 4 hours ago 18 141
Sarah
Help! My bridesmaid was to dye her hair black and Red??
Sarah, on April 16, 2021 at 7:12 AM

My bridesmaid just informed me casually that her hair will be BLACK AND RED for my wedding. Like harley quinn colors. My colors are forest green and gold and I've asked everyone to wear a neutral...

Tiger Bride, Yesterday at 11:34 PM 80 1,350
Emely
No kids at a wedding?
Emely, on April 17, 2021 at 1:16 PM

Hi everyone. I’m not a mom so I want to make sure I do this right so I don’t upset any of the parents. Besides the flower girls and the ring bearers, and my nephew, I’m trying to avoid kids at the...

Melody, 5 hours ago 16 468
T
Combine Shower and Wedding Thank Yous - Rude?
Tiger Bride, Today at 8:59 AM

I'm horrified to admit this, but we got a little behind on our shower thank-yous (it was mid-March) and since then we've received wedding gifts from some of the same people. Would it be rude to write...

Eniale, 8 hours ago 4 108
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics