Skip to main content

Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members

Discussions

Krista
Sequel Wedding
Krista, on May 24, 2022 at 11:15 AM

Well, we did it - October 22, 2021, my husband and I wed in a Catholic ceremony followed by a reception. When we started planning in August 2020, we anxiously awaited changes to Covid restrictions. We...

Jessa, 2 hours ago 11 214
Jazzman
How long would you wait?
Jazzman, Today at 1:40 PM

Okay so I sent out these cute scratch offs to ask my friends to be my bridesmaids. My best friend lives around the corner from my mom so I went to her house to drop it off. We FaceTimes before I took...

Shannon, 2 hours ago 2 85
T
Attending sisters wedding
Tab, Today at 4:22 AM

My sister decided to get married abroad and gave us plenty of notice. I originally didn't think I could go as am not vaccinated and it was a requirement. Fast forward and those restrictions have been...

Kasey, 9 hours ago 6 191
Crystal
No Shows
Crystal, on May 23, 2022 at 8:58 PM

If you have guests who RSVP for your bridal shower (or any other pre-wedding events that they RSVP’d for) and they don’t show and don’t notify you, do you still invite to the wedding? Just asking,...

Kelly, 11 hours ago 12 291
C
Unwanted wedding guest
Courtney, Yesterday at 3:58 PM

My fiancé wants to invite his old roommate to our wedding. They had been roommates since before we started dating and being around her has always made me uncomfortable. And it’s not because my fiancé...

Tyff, 19 hours ago 5 166
Kasey
Bridal Brunch - Do i send thank you cards?
Kasey, on May 23, 2022 at 9:49 AM

Hello brides! This past weekend was my bridal brunch, which my mom hosted at my parents house. It was just my bridal party, mom, MIL and 2 SILs (7 people total). I didn't want a traditional shower, so...

Sloane, Yesterday at 9:58 PM 4 94
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics