Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Kristen
How many guests should my parents be allowed to invite ?
Kristen, Yesterday at 8:05 AM

Hello ! I was wondering what is a reasonable number of guests for my parents to invite ? They are paying for almost half the wedding so I don’t want to be rude . But they want to invite 20 guests out...

Kelsey, 36 seconds ago 76 977
Brianna
moh Trouble
Brianna, Yesterday at 10:34 PM

I'm having some trouble with my MOH. I'm not really sure what to do because she isn't fulfilling any of her MOH roles. She was super excited at first when I asked her and we've been friends for a long...

Brianna, 47 minutes ago 9 200
Onya
Plus One/so advice needed
Onya, Today at 8:18 AM

Hi all! So I’m having a small wedding 50 people total. Im finishing up my invitation list before I send out my save the dates next month. I’m only invited those I️ want in attendance which doesn’t...

Alys, 3 hours ago 31 242
Kimberly
Include some kids but not others?
Kimberly, Today at 12:36 PM

My FH and I are having a DW in Gatlinburg. Our venue is an all inclusive with venue, food, photography, decor, officiant, etc. our package includes up to 30 guests. Additional guests can be added for...

Kimberly, 18 minutes ago 7 75
Sarah
Friday Afternoon wedding
Sarah, Today at 6:04 PM

Hello Lovely Brides ! My fiance and I are planning our wedding the Friday before the fourth of July next year. We are having issues narrowing down our guest list. Currently we have 175 on the list 35...

Sarah, 40 minutes ago 7 55
Elle
Welcome party
Elle, Today at 11:53 AM

My fiancé and I are choosing to do a welcome party. We’re covering the food but we’re not sure what to do about drinks. We can either cover the welcome drink, cover only certain drinks (champagne,...

Futuremrsv, An hour ago 12 117
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics