We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

S
Can't attend bff covid wedding
Sophie, Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Hi all. I'm here to look for advice on how to tell my BFF I can't go to her wedding, I'm a bridesmaid and my 2 kids are supposed to be flower girls in the ceremony. We live 200 miles apart, and due to...

Hanna, An hour ago 9 95
B
fmil Controlling Wedding help
Braelynn, Today at 12:25 AM

We are in a bit of a predicament as my FMIL offered to pay for our wedding. She gave us a budget which is wonderfully kind of her but she has made it so that every decision, choice, meeting we make is...

Braelynn, An hour ago 3 39
Rachel
Gift for future Mil?
Rachel, Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Hi, ladies - Is it a set in stone custom to give a gift to your future MIL before the wedding? I had no idea (I’m a rookie, lol) until my future MIL tagged me in something on Facebook about a gift...

Adrienne, Yesterday at 5:10 PM 9 125
Jessica
Wedding Announcements
Jessica, on September 19, 2020 at 7:47 PM

Now that we have our photos back and we’ve gone through them, we’ve been talking about sending wedding announcements to those we couldn’t invite and extended family. I shared some pictures on social...

Denise, Yesterday at 10:01 PM 11 221
Trisha
26 Days To Go!
Trisha, Yesterday at 8:28 AM

Finally The Day Is Getting So Close! I Am Feeling The Pressure And Trying Not To Stress Myself Out Too Much. Luckily We Didnt Have To Cancel, Postpone Or Change Our Amount Of Guests. (Im Sorry To...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 5:59 PM 4 61
Leanne
Bam-advice and Regrets
Leanne, on September 17, 2020 at 3:53 PM

Hi ladies! We’re wrapping up our honeymoon in the outer banks in NC. We got married on 9/5/2020. It’s raining today, so I thought I’d take the opportunity to share some things we did we really...

Suzie, Yesterday at 8:40 PM 14 403 3