Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

A.Magill.in.May
Making a New Role for 'neglected' Sil?
A.Magill.in.May, Today at 9:02 PM

I honestly can't tell if I'm being fair or a little bit of a 'zilla by being kinda annoyed about this. FH's oldest sister and her husband live in the same town as us and we see them at the very least...

Gracie Lou Freebush, 2 minutes ago 12 Comments 228
Callie Sue
In-laws and Thank You’s
Callie Sue, Today at 10:11 PM

That moment when your extended in-laws get upset and call your MIL because you haven’t gotten your thank you notes out yet a month-and-a-half after the wedding and they haven’t received a phone call...

Gracie Lou Freebush, 3 minutes ago 4 Comments 126
Too much Cleavage??
Veronica, Today at 9:53 PM

I need help. So I said yes to a dress and all my bridesmaids and mother loved it. But when I showed it to my mother in law she freaked and hated that my cleavage was so revealing. Does it look too...

FutureMrsD, 7 minutes ago 15 Comments 188
I'm worried my wedding will be super tacky...
Rachael, on Feb 14, 2018 at 5:40 PM

Hi all,I'm new to WeddingWire, primarily because of this post. I'm super worried my wedding is going to be tacky. We don't have anything set in stone yet, but we've been talking a lot about what we...

Ashley, 25 minutes ago 109 Comments 2,770
Planning
Sanja, Today at 7:53 PM

Hi, I recently got engaged and we have decided that our wedding should be in two years, and at the moment I just need help figuring out when is the right time to start planning and where to start?...

Heather, 25 minutes ago 8 Comments 87
Super short engagement
Kristine, Today at 8:26 PM

So I have read a few forums here and everyone seems to be very helpful so before my anxiety gets the better of me I thought this would be the best place to get some advice. Only close family and 2...

M.Hand, 48 minutes ago 11 Comments 150