Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Party
Veronica, Today at 7:45 PM

Our our wedding website we included our wedding party with a picture, their role in the wedding (ex. maid of honor), their relationship to us (ex. sister), and a brief description about them. We would...

Wendy, 16 minutes ago 7 Comments 116
Letting People who assume are invited down...
Jazmine, Today at 9:54 PM

Hey guys!SO- My family is HUGE, my great grandmother was 1 of 13, she had 11 kids, all of which had at least 4 kids...What this equals? A LOT of cousins.. so when we went through our invite list, we...

Jordan, 36 minutes ago 3 Comments 91
How to handle when a guest Rsvps with an additional person not invited?
Erin, Yesterday at 5:44 PM

Hi. We are in the process of receiving our RSVPs back in the mail. How do you handle a situation where the invitation was clearly addressed to two people And on the response card the accept 3 with a...

Becca, An hour ago 14 Comments 395
Wording of invitations - who's hosting?
Leah, Today at 4:23 PM

I am having a question about how I worded my invitations. My parents voiced early on their excitement at having their names on the invitations. They wanted the traditional "Mr. and Mrs. Smith request...

B11, An hour ago 10 Comments 151
Anonnn
Is it rude to...
Anonnn, on March 19, 2019 at 3:29 PM

Hi everyone ..Just to summarize if you haven't read any of my previous posts: We are having our wedding at an all-inclusive in the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana). We are super excited about it of...

Ingrid, An hour ago 37 Comments 733
Wedding Favors
Kellie, Today at 2:22 PM

Hi! I've been struggling to come up with an idea for wedding favors when it occurred to me that one of the many things I did to incorporate Disney into my wedding was buy mickey and minnie mouse ears...

Maria, 3 hours ago 14 Comments 173