Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Guests inviting friends to wedding
Aria, Today at 1:28 PM

I got a phone call last night from my uncle who lives in NJ. While I was on the phone with him he brought up his plans for the week while he was visiting VA for the wedding. He told me that he and his...

Emily, A minute ago 10 Comments 121
Registry Etiquette
emcknight1517, Today at 2:18 PM

Is it inappropriate to register for something that would be used for the wedding? I found an adorable Kate Spade cake serving set with blue on the handles that says "how sweet it is" on the server (it...

Emily, A minute ago 6 Comments 68
Morning After Brunch Etiquette
Kayla, Today at 2:11 PM

Hi everyone! A significant number of our guests will be from out-of-town, and while many will be flying back early Sunday morning following the wedding, we would love to visit with anyone who's...

caitlin, 3 minutes ago 7 Comments 55
Andrea
Rehearsal Dinner
Andrea, Today at 11:11 AM

My future MIL/FIL really want to pay for it. We were determined to pay for our entire wedding, but people have been helping here and there against our will (I mean I can't complain, it really is a big...

Erica, 5 minutes ago 29 Comments 279
rica
Sticking with etiquette and using the woman’s name
rica, Today at 1:01 PM

I’m not a fan of writing Mrs. and Mr. Tom Smith and I know many others find this out of date as well. However, I’m having a hard time finding an acceptable alternative. Is Mrs. Mary and Mr. Tom Smith...

Emily, 9 minutes ago 37 Comments 363
Charlie
rsvp Info on Wedding Invitation
Charlie, on Jan 17, 2018 at 5:15 PM

Hi Everyone,My fiance and I want to cut down on the amount of inbound mail we'll receive from RSVP cards to our wedding so we want to include the RSVP information on our wedding invitation like:...

Emily, 13 minutes ago 22 Comments 327