Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Kimi
Removing someone from wedding party
Kimi, Yesterday at 9:52 PM

I need some wedding help from you all.I asked someone to officiate my wedding long ago. Problem is, they have proven to be.... eh, I guess you could say that they are just a little too much drama for...

Sarah, 5 minutes ago 70 Comments 1,703
Parking at ceremomy
Cathleendanielle, Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Hey! I need a little advice. Not sure if anyone has any ideas.So, our ceremony is at a public park. It's on our town square. They have always had free parking in a parking deck beside the square on...

D&G114, 17 minutes ago 20 Comments 289
Guest wears white wedding dress
Cali_Summersunshine, on Feb 12, 2018 at 3:32 PM

A friend of mine got married this weekend. A guest brought a date who wore a white lace wedding dress. Really!?! What would you do in this situation as the bride?

Megan, 52 minutes ago 140 Comments 3,744
Stacey
std questions
Stacey, Today at 9:32 AM

Boy who new there was so much etiquette involved with STD's and invitations?? My head hurts! lol. We have several friends who are not in relationships, but we are giving them plus ones. I know that...

Stacey, 2 hours ago 4 Comments 68
Ceremony Musicians
Katie, Today at 8:33 AM

The ceremony musicians are my violin private lesson instructor and her husband. I stopped private lessons around 8 years ago, but had been going to her for 10+ years. She’s giving me the “friend”...

Megan, 2 hours ago 1 Comment 21
Should i invite her to the bridal shower??
Future Mrs. Jones, Yesterday at 7:45 PM

My aunt and my MOH (my sister) are throwing me a bridal shower and they asked me for a guest list. I was wondering if I should invite my FH's brother's wife? We are not that close and we only see each...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 9 Comments 241