Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

No children allowed
Camille, Yesterday at 4:48 AM

Hi! My FH and I don't have any nieces or nephews. His friends don't have children but some of mine do but I don't know the kids. My friends all live 8+ hours away. We decided we don't want any kids at...

Camille, An hour ago 13 Comments 139
Technology... learn from my mistakes!
Sharon, Yesterday at 3:44 PM

I thought email STDs were pretty straightforward, but guess not!I designed my own STDs and sent them through email and personalized/addressed each email as if I would have personalized each STD rather...

Sharon, 3 hours ago 2 Comments 182
Addressing invitations...ms. or Mrs.?
Andrea, Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Question about addressing invitations...for a single woman whose husband is deceased, and who did not change her last name when she got married, do I address her as Ms. or Mrs.?

earias, 4 hours ago 5 Comments 55
Advice: Save the date!
Jasmin, Today at 12:23 AM

Hey guys! Does this look okay? I'm using an old picture of my fiance and I because we both love this shot. And also, I want to print them soon and I am not sure when we'll have time to even take...

Jasmin, 4 hours ago 10 Comments 61
Wedding set up and tear down for diy
Shannon, Yesterday at 10:21 PM

I am trying to find a set up and tear down crew for my wedding ceremony and reception in Houston, Texas. I am hand making all my table centerpieces and have all tables, chairs, linens. I just need...

CruzWin, 4 hours ago 8 Comments 46
i need help picking out music for the wedding
Natalie, Yesterday at 7:52 PM

So we plan to have a playlist at the reception since my FH wants a string quartets for the ceremony. I thought it would be cute to print out these song request sheets where guests can have a say in...

Carol, 5 hours ago 1 Comment 23