Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

i want to make it clear I'm not chasing down Rsvp's
Melissa, Today at 4:31 PM

I really don't want to have to chase down RSVP's and am sending paper invitations with addressed and stamped RSVP return envelopes so there's really no excuse for guests to not send RSVP's. I know...

Lizzy, 20 minutes ago 12 Comments 157
Engagement photo woes
Shela, Today at 4:55 PM

So my fiance and I had a wonderful time with our photographer. We loved her photos online and in person she was amazing. This was at the end of March and we still haven't received photos. At first she...

Iva, 25 minutes ago 7 Comments 82
Who deserves to be the Moh?
sherraine, Today at 3:59 PM

Okay so I've been going over my list of choices for my wedding party. And my choices are -My bff ( whom I've known for over 10 years)-My big sister -My good freind from my college years, with her...

Madison, An hour ago 13 Comments 122
Asking bridesmaid to step down?
Dunn, Today at 5:04 PM

I don’t know what to do. I was such good friends with a girl where I lived for a few years. We became so close and talked every single day. She became a sister to me. I moved away but we stayed close....

Dunn, 12 minutes ago 6 Comments 113
Percentages
Summer, Today at 3:34 PM

Does any know the ratio of # of people who RSVP yes to # of people who actually show? One of my friends was telling me that she had 80 RSVP that they would be there and only 20 showed. I had some last...

, An hour ago 9 Comments 138
Parent and gift giving. Who gives to who?
Wendy, Today at 5:38 PM

Does groom give brides parents a gift and their own parents gifts? Same for bride to grooms parents and personal parents? So over all 4 gift-ish? I just always only seen gift ideas from bride to...

Lizzy, 24 minutes ago 4 Comments 40