Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

invitations
Jenny, Today at 4:58 PM

My husband and I are hosting our son's wedding, but I will love to have his future in laws names on the invitation, please advice on how to word it.

Jenny, 3 minutes ago 1
Gift for Parents
LM, Today at 1:40 PM

My parents are paying for EVERYTHING for our wedding, and they've been incredibly sweet about allowing us little details here and there. As the bride and groom, we are trying to think of what to get...

stephanie, 13 minutes ago 11 Comments 177
Ceremony only Invitation wording
Leeanne, on Dec 15, 2017 at 8:21 AM

Hi Everyone!I'm getting married in August 2018 yaayy!Does anyone know how to word an Invitation for a ceremony only - no children?The wedding will be an open wedding at my church. Anyone can come...

Claudia, 24 minutes ago 42 Comments 320
Kimi
Removing someone from wedding party
Kimi, Yesterday at 9:52 PM

I need some wedding help from you all.I asked someone to officiate my wedding long ago. Problem is, they have proven to be.... eh, I guess you could say that they are just a little too much drama for...

Marissa, 44 minutes ago 85 Comments 2,577
fh having issues with best man
Megan, Yesterday at 6:35 PM

My FH has been having issues with the best man in that his bachelor party is supposed to be 3 weeks away and has not really planned anything. Initially, when FH first asked his friend to be his best...

rica, 50 minutes ago 11 Comments 380
Pre-wedding Photoshoot locations in Los Angeles
JennyDelight, on Feb 8, 2018 at 1:56 PM

Hey everyone,Do you have any suggestions for a photoshoot location? FH and I have already done our engagement pictures but our photographer also includes one so were going to take advantage of it and...

Liana, 58 minutes ago 11 Comments 114