Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

How do you decide who gets plus ones?
Sarah, Today at 12:37 PM

My fiancé and I were having an argument over how to choose who gets plus ones. He is saying that if they're old enough, they get one. I say that bridal party, immediate family (first cousins), and...

Bailey, 11 minutes ago 15 Comments 118
Proposing back!?
Amy, Today at 3:07 PM

My fiance proposed this past August and our anniversary is April. We want to do our engagement/ save the dates then. He wants to wear his ring before the wedding and I have the perfect one in mind to...

Amy, An hour ago 25
L
Quick fix for missing info on Save the Date?
Lori, Today at 2:42 PM

I created cute save the date magnets using a template from Etsy and having them created by Vistaprint. Ordered 100 and love them; however, I have realized that I failed to indicate anywhere the...

Lori, An hour ago 3 Comments 30
Plus one
carolyn, Yesterday at 8:49 PM

We are having a destination (Charleston) wedding in April, 50 guests approximately April 2019. Should we have our 5 single guests be invited with plus ones? (currently they are not dating anyone of...

Emily, An hour ago 5 Comments 92
Rsvp’s
rachel, Yesterday at 8:58 PM

How many of y’all sent out invitations and had people reach out to you to see if they can bring someone? Even though their invitation was addressed just to them? I’ve had at least 5 this week.I also...

Emily, 2 hours ago 12 Comments 151
sambowie1997
Multiple engagement rings?
sambowie1997, on November 10, 2018 at 8:29 PM

My FH gave me an engagement ring (obviously) and then my FMIL gave me a newer one with a wedding ring. I’m so thankful for my current engagement ring but it’s all beat up now from me forgetting to...

sambowie1997, 3 hours ago 5 Comments 207