Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Advice.....
Sophie, on October 14, 2019 at 10:11 AM

So my wedding is in January and my FH's best friend/best man has been dating this girl for about 6 months.... well my FH slept with this girl multiple times and they had a failed attempt at dating...

Krysttal, Yesterday at 11:02 PM 74 1,534
Terrible wedding
Kimberly, Yesterday at 7:04 PM

Am I the only who feels like their wedding was a total s*** show? I ended up getting pregnant three months before my wedding.. found out it was twins.. which of course I have been growing very fast.....

Sexypoodle, 35 minutes ago 9 315
Invite rsvp
Jordyn, Yesterday at 6:32 PM

I received a save the date to a friends wedding a while ago. The wedding is in 3 weeks and I was thinking I was no longer invited because I never received an invite. I just realized that it was...

Jackie, 9 minutes ago 8 177
Invite Send Date...help!
P & J, Yesterday at 7:04 PM

I have NO IDEA as to when would be a good time to send invites out. My wedding is on leap day 2.29.20 and my room blocks have to be reserved by 1.28.20. Considering its holiday season and we are about...

P & J, 44 minutes ago 8 67
Fiance' wants to invite one of his exes
Violet, Yesterday at 4:55 PM

My fiance' wants to invite one of his exes. He has not seen her in a long time. She has a boyfriend who is coming as well. I am trying to not be the jealous type, but part of me feels so strange...

Rose, Yesterday at 11:54 PM 15 242
Thank You Notes - still a thing?
Alex, Yesterday at 5:16 PM

I got married at the end of September and now I feel like it’s probably time to send out thank you notes. I was wondering if people still do that. I don’t think I’ve received one from any wedding I’ve...

Kayla, An hour ago 14 173