Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Venue regret
Naz, Today at 3:59 AM

Hi guys. Im very stressed bc my wedding is in August and all I have done so far is get my dress and the venue. I felt like I was super rushed by my in laws for booking the venue! Now for some reason I...

Cassandra, 2 minutes ago 4 Comments 63
Maid of honors?
Justine , Today at 3:48 AM

Hey guys! I just got engaged and I have a lot of thoughts running through my head now. I started to think about who my bridal party would include and I have 2 best friends but i dont know who I would...

Cassandra, 5 minutes ago 2 Comments 17
J
Bridesmaid dresses
Jenna, Today at 12:10 AM

Does anyone know if Nordstrom replenishes their sizes? My BMs all gave me their budgets for the dresses and I found a dress they all loved that worked in their budget because it was on sale. All but 2...

Allyson, 2 hours ago 6 Comments 79
Registry or no?
Kristine, Yesterday at 10:08 PM

So FH and I are on opposite sides of this one and I hope I could get some input. We are having a short engagement, getting married 4/22/18 in a small private ceremony. we have been living together for...

Erica, 2 hours ago 4 Comments 81
Gifting Etiquette
FutureMrsW, Yesterday at 7:54 PM

I just have a question about gifting etiquette. I'm not getting married for another 5ish weeks but have already received a few gifts from people. My FH and I have chosen not to open them yet; we want...

Erica, 2 hours ago 16 Comments 463
Kaela
After dinner reception only
Kaela, Yesterday at 11:47 PM

I have a guest list of 300 due to being in a sorority in college and being good friends with all my sisters. I feel obligated to at least invite them all and their significant others (total of 92...

Becca, 2 hours ago 21 Comments 297