Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Celebration after a Private Ceremony
Erica, Today at 2:17 PM

I'm planning on having a very private ceremony in San Francisco at City Hall September 4th. We really want to have a celebration of our marriage after, but having a hard time deciding when due to...

Erica, Now 2 Comments 10
Floral company and fake
Emily, Today at 1:47 PM

Do you think your florist would mind if you booked her for the more important things (bouquets, boutenieres, arch) and then she showed up and saw wholesale and /or fake flowers used for barrel decor/...

joey, 5 minutes ago 10 Comments 110
Rsvp/ invite stress
Rachel , Today at 1:26 PM

So my invites went out about 2 weekends ago. I've started recieving messages from friends and family asking questions. For example a girl I worked with asked if she could bring an extra friend. So...

Nicole, 12 minutes ago 10 Comments 164
Invitations to immediate family
Kayla, Today at 12:38 PM

I have a possibly dumb question. Do I send a wedding invitation to our parents? They're like intimately involved in planning the wedding, and know when and where all the things are, and are obviously...

Tammy, 25 minutes ago 14 Comments 100
O
Rehearsal dinner/gift ettiquette?
Oct62018bride, Today at 12:28 PM

So we are having our rehearsal dinner at the same place as our wedding. My wedding coordinator told me that usually we give the gifts to our parents and bridal party at the rehearsal dinner. We are...

Selia, 31 minutes ago 5 Comments 75
Weddinglover1991
Bridesmaid Gift
Weddinglover1991, Today at 10:49 AM

Do you think these make a cute bridesmaid gift? All my girls love their wine. https://www.uncommongoods.com/product/birthstone-wine-bottle-stopper

T, 2 hours ago 10 Comments 163