Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

alwaysWright
How to cope with stress?!
alwaysWright, Today at 3:12 PM

I am officially 169 days out! And the stress seems to be gaining momentum with every passing day.I am so excited and try not to take my days for granted...but can I be married like, now ?! Between the...

starsinwaves, A minute ago 7 Comments 75
Wording of wedding celebration announcement/invite?
Alexis, on Feb 20, 2018 at 7:56 PM

My fiance and I are eloping in Iceland in June 2018. In order to somewhat please the families, we'll have a low-key celebration a month afterwards, on a Friday, in a distillery with a cocktail-party...

Krista, 3 minutes ago 9 Comments 154
Morgan
Asking people about rsvp before deadline?
Morgan, Today at 4:28 PM

This might be kind of confusing, but stay with me!! We're doing a destination wedding in October and we have our RSVP deadline as May 25th (per the hotel). So many more people than we expected have...

Sydney, 4 minutes ago 8 Comments 148
Gifts
Cheryl, Today at 1:42 PM

What are some good gift ideas for the kids that stand up in the wedding?

muriel, 4 minutes ago 5 Comments 65
PorcelainIvorySteel
Sorta bridesmaids?
PorcelainIvorySteel, Today at 10:19 AM

I am working on staying within my budget so FH and I decided not to do the whole wedding party thing. We are just having two witnesses, my best friend of 15+ years and his sister. However, I have two...

PorcelainIvorySteel, 16 minutes ago 23 Comments 342
Post-wedding departure
Chellie, Today at 5:07 PM

I'm a little confused about the departure. We're going to be doing a sparkler send-off and I absolutely want our photographer to get photos of it, but am i actually required to leave??I feel very...

BB-H, 47 minutes ago 1 Comment 65