Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding band ideas??
Kaylie, Yesterday at 10:47 PM

I was wondering if anyone had any different/unique wedding band ideas for my solitaire diamond?!

Kaylie, 2 minutes ago 22 139
Online Rsvps
Amers, Yesterday at 6:24 PM

Hey y’all! I’m planning on doing online RSVP’s. Originally I was going to send an RSVP card without a stamp and a comment at the bottom about the online RSVP option. Now, I’m thinking about only...

Eyonna, 46 minutes ago 17 140
Where are my wedding pictures!
CourtneyBrittain, Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Okay so about two weeks ago I wrote a post asking if it was okay to follow up with our wedding photographer since she said we would have our photos 6-8 weeks after the wedding. I did reach out and she...

Cher Horowitz, 35 minutes ago 11 206
Makeup at fitting
Don, Today at 12:20 PM

Did anybody wear makeup at your fitting, is that frowned upon trying on the dresses? I feel naked when I don't have any on.

Kerry, 8 minutes ago 6 32
Etiquette for invites
Gabrielle, Yesterday at 5:32 PM

Hey ladies, so my FH and I sent out our save the dates a few weeks ago, and we’ve gotten several responses over text and in person from people who say they won’t be able to come. My question is do we...

Jazmine, 2 hours ago 20 347
My photographer wants me to provide food(?)
Desiree, on October 16, 2019 at 8:22 PM

Hey ladies, So I super duper had my heart set on a photographer. She was just wonderful, did our engagement photos and my FH and I fell in love with her. But her wedding packages were just out of...

Desiree, 3 hours ago 41 560