Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Hair and Make up advice!
Kristen, Today at 2:35 PM

I'm debating on if I should require a certain look for hair and make up or not. Mainly because I've seen that most brides pay for HMU if a certain look is required. I'm pretty open to my bridesmaids...

earias, 54 minutes ago 5 Comments 69
Lost gift
Norma, Today at 5:19 PM

I think a gift off our registry was sent to the wrong address. We moved after I made the registry. I recently changed the address but realized while I was doing it there was something purchased. I...

Kristen, 59 minutes ago 3 Comments 101
Groomsman Gifts
Humberto, Today at 4:18 PM

I need some ideas for some Groomsman gifts

earias, An hour ago 4 Comments 56
Help with rehearsal dinner guest list?
kalise, Today at 4:24 PM

so a little background since my FH and i are in a weird situation: we are having our wedding in seattle. at the wedding time we will have been in seattle about a year having moved up from San Diego....

muriel, An hour ago 7 Comments 103
Favors? Is photobooth enough?
A, Today at 5:13 PM

So I am already having a photobooth for fun and guests can print off as many copies as they'd like. I figured I would have some magnet frames available to take home to frame their photos on the...

earias, An hour ago 3 Comments 55
Address Etiquette!
Sanok2Be!, Today at 12:15 PM

This is a quick question! We are working on sending STD's. My mom and I are wondering if she is hosting the wedding do we put her name on the Return address labels or FH's and my name?

WED18, An hour ago 7 Comments 136