Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Danielle
Most excited for??
Danielle, Today at 8:31 AM

Other than your actual wedding what are you most excited for?? For me its the rehearsal dinner I'm having the night before at Grotto Pizza a sports bar!! We're having a pizza buffet and soda. Alcohol...

Dayna, 35 minutes ago 15 1 88
A
Dividing Wedding Expenses for a Single Mom..
Alley, Today at 12:22 PM

I’ve been a single mom for 10 years. I’m engaged to a man who’s well off.. his home is paid for as are two high end cars. His college is also taken care of. He’s been generous to us and he’s well...

Mary, An hour ago 21 241
C
What's your favorite element of your wedding?
Carolyn, Today at 2:50 PM

What's the ONE thing everyone is most looking forward to for their wedding? (aside from marrying the love of your life of course). I love hearing about different elements of people's weddings (small...

Ingrid, 15 minutes ago 9 54
Clíodhna
How many... months (or days!) have you been engaged?
Clíodhna, on February 18, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Is your engagement recent? Are you still getting used to calling your SO your fiancé(e)? Or have you and your SO been engaged for a while now? How long have you and your fiancé(e) been engaged? Share...

Arlene, 2 hours ago 68 272
Betty
People coming out of the woodwork!!!
Betty, Today at 12:34 PM

My fiance and I have been together for seven years and we are getting married this coming May. When we were making the guest list there were people that we kind of decided that we were not going to...

Melle, An hour ago 6 134
Lynnie
How many... weddings are you attending in 2020?
Lynnie, on February 18, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Is 2020 your "year of weddings"? Or do you only have your own wedding on the calendar? Let's hear how many weddings you have coming up! How many weddings are you going to this year? Photo by Stanlo...

Jennifer, 3 hours ago 41 123
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics