Skip to main content

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members

Discussions

P
Wedding Hashtag
Priya, Today at 5:46 PM

Help!!! Looking for a wedding hashtag! Bride’s name: Priya GopalGroom’s name: Om Patel Bride is changing her last name to Patel!

Lisa, An hour ago 1 10
Lisa
July 2022 Weddings!!
Lisa, on June 29, 2022 at 10:15 AM

It's almost July!! Time has absolutely flown by, I have only 30 days left until my wedding! For anyone getting married in July, how many days until your wedding? How is everyone's planning going? What...

Nikole, Yesterday at 9:47 PM 39 261
Taylor
Dinner night before
Taylor, Yesterday at 4:24 PM

Okay so we're having a wedding 5 hours from where we live. No one we know lives there so everyone is going to have to drive 5 hours/ fly to our ceremony as we have family that lives farther away. I...

Skb, 9 hours ago 3 102
D
Having trouble dealing with the fact that we can’t afford a better/nicer wedding
Dillon, on June 30, 2022 at 8:22 PM

My fiance and I are getting married next April in a backyard wedding on a relative's property. Due to financial issues related to the pandemic and some previous student loan debt, we can't have the...

Kelly, Jul 1, 2022 11 209 1
Tineshia
My Photographer Kinda Let Me Down
Tineshia, on June 28, 2022 at 11:14 AM

Hey…. I’m back again for some advice, help or something. So, our current photographer, who we are using for our wedding, did a complimentary engagement shoot for us. I specifically stated how I wanted...

Tineshia, Jun 30, 2022 21 425
StephSparkles
a Safe Space for the Unconventional Weddings
StephSparkles, on June 30, 2022 at 3:26 PM

After reading so many comments about what a travesty having a gap in-between your ceremony and cocktail hour is, I was terrified that no one was going to want to come to our wedding. Why? Because,...

Cece, Jul 2, 2022 6 229
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics