Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

What are you getting your so for Christmas?
Abby, on December 12, 2018 at 3:01 PM

With Christmas right around the corner and my FH teasing me about my gifts, I'm so excited! The break from constant wedding on the brain will be nice too! We are keeping our gifts to each other...

Abby, A minute ago 125 Comments 1,086
How do you feel about getting approval from the in-laws before the proposal?
Jo, on June 20, 2018 at 8:05 AM

Some people love the idea of involving family in the proposal by asking for a parent's blessing before popping the question - 67% of you do it, according to the Newlywed Report! Others prefer to ditch...

Laura, An hour ago 47 Comments 407
Pretty torn about grandma possibly not attending
Stephanie, Today at 3:54 AM

(grab the popcorn, it's long lol)My maternal grandma is 85 years old, she has Alzheimer's/dementia and now after an episode of pneumonia, water in her lungs (had a bronchoscopy to remove) various...

Stephanie, 2 hours ago 25 Comments 315
PurdyAikey
rsvp Humor
PurdyAikey, Yesterday at 4:02 PM

So RSVPs have been the most stressful thing for me (and many) probably because it is mostly out of our control and people are selfish, so I thought I would make a little discussion about the the funny...

PurdyAikey, 9 hours ago 6 Comments 174
Custom Guest App??
jnsangel4life, on February 12, 2018 at 11:45 AM

Alright. I was just going through my checklist for the millionth time - lol - and realized one of the things on the list was to set up a custom guest app. Has anyone done that? Is anyone going to do...

jnsangel4life, 22 hours ago 9 Comments 203
Wedding bands
Jessica, Yesterday at 9:21 PM

Does anyone have a special way of showing their fiancé his wedding band? I mean when we are asked if we want to be married by the guy it is done special... shouldn’t we do something just as special?

Diana, 22 hours ago 2 Comments 97