Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

From Engagment to Marriage: How long?
Nicole, Today at 2:40 PM

My boyfriend and I have talked the last couple months about getting married. Just the other day we went to go look at rings. I'm currently looking at wedding planning to get an idea of how much I...

BeccaRenee, 29 minutes ago 20 Comments 154
Wedding Ring
Ashley, Today at 12:24 PM

When my FH proposed when weren't in a good place as far as finances so i did not get a ring. However i am happy in love so it didn't matter to me at the moment but things are making a great turnaround...

MrsBdeG, 31 minutes ago 7 Comments 154
M
moh quit! Need to vent! Am i crazy? Or she’s crazy?
Mary, Today at 2:40 AM

I had a MOH who quit lol. She said I have been selfish and something about this year (2017) has been all about me. Back in my head, I was studying for my finals, school, boards, and I was nervous as...

MrsBdeG, An hour ago 18 Comments 462
WagsToKray
Opinions/feedback Requested: Place cards on Favors
WagsToKray, on Feb 23, 2018 at 12:28 PM

Hi All! My apologies if this has been brought up previously by other posters, my search did not come up with anything.I am doing edible favors for my wedding. They will be chocolate chip cookies (our...

Megan, An hour ago 20 Comments 209
Dayla
Bridesmaids gifts
Dayla, Today at 12:58 PM

What are some things you are getting for your bridesmaids as gifts on the wedding day?I have 7 bridesmaids! I know anything I get will add up quickly, but I’m literally drawing a blank on ideas...

LM, 2 hours ago 7 Comments 125
Who is getting married in 2018?
Lynnie, on Jan 10, 2018 at 4:31 PM

Calling all 2018 weddings!! This post is for you! Share your name, your wedding month, and the city/state where you're getting married. How is planning going? What are you working on right...

Gillian, 3 hours ago 240 Comments 2,778