Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Uninvited Guest
Fiona and Damion, on Feb 17, 2018 at 12:13 PM

Hey, guys I really need your help. So one of my bridesmaids recently asked if she can have a plus 2 (her mom whom I love and was technically already counted and her boyfriend that she's been on and...

Yendor, 18 minutes ago 19 Comments 410
Best friend/moh can't attend the wedding
Amanda, on Feb 18, 2018 at 11:51 PM

So I found out tonight that my best friend of 24 years who is also my maid of honor, is pregnant and will most likely not be able to come to the wedding. She is not sure of her due date as of right...

Yendor, 24 minutes ago 12 Comments 317
Wedding Dreams/nightmares?!
FutureMrsD, Today at 4:40 AM

So, I'm so close to approaching the 9 month mark until my big day and I just had my first Wedding Nightmare (let's just say it had a lot to do with the flowers) I wanted to know if anyone else is...

Jessie, 34 minutes ago 1 Comment 30
Engagement photos!
Elle, Yesterday at 1:05 PM

We got our engagement photos back and I just wanted to share a few because they are hilarious, we basically laughed at/with each other the ENTIRE time. We've also never had professional photos taken...

Ashley, 3 hours ago 25 Comments 356
What kind of dress should i get?
Angel, on Feb 18, 2018 at 11:18 PM

I am getting married in a Barn in July and can't decide what dress to get! My top two picks are Hayley Paige "Remmington" and "Lorelei." Remmington Lorelei

FUTUREMRSJ, 4 hours ago 33 Comments 477
Help with father/daughter mother/son dance
jnsangel4life, on Feb 18, 2018 at 4:38 PM

I do not have a father, and my FH does not have a mother. He will dance with our daughter and I with our son. We would like to do it at the same time to one song. But I am stuck. Would ANYONE have a...

Erica, 6 hours ago 13 Comments 158