Skip to main content

Community Conversations

Join group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members

Discussions

N
i don't like our best man
Nicole, Yesterday at 5:32 PM

So my fiancée hasn't formally asked him yet but I'm not happy with his choice of best man. I'm okay with him being a groomsman because it's his friend and I understand that. But I don't get why he...

Amanda, 36 minutes ago 4 68
Lynnie
Throwback Couple Photos! 📷
Lynnie, on November 3, 2022 at 12:33 PM

We want to see your other half! Share a throwback picture or you and your fiancé(e)!! Here's me and my husband at a wedding in 2009! Such baby faces!

Michele, 3 hours ago 190 2,260 20
Mckenzy
Only 4 months to go
Mckenzy, on November 29, 2022 at 2:28 PM

What do you have all done if your getting married March-May of 2023?

Mckenzy, Nov 30, 2022 14 125 1
Jennifer
Need hashtag help!
Jennifer, on November 30, 2022 at 9:26 PM

I need help planning my wedding hashtag! My fiancé and I met on Instagram direct messenger (yes he slid into my dm’s). I want to incorporate that somehow in my hashtag but I can’t figure out how. His...

Jennifer, Yesterday at 2:25 PM 2 20
Mrs.evans
Just hours away until I'm Mrs.
Mrs.evans, on October 30, 2022 at 12:09 AM

I am excited alot has went on to get to this day I am hours away before I am the new MRS. EVANS 💍🎊😂🎊 We have been thru it to plan this day but What God has out together can't tear down definitely will...

Mrs.evans, Yesterday at 2:23 PM 29 202
Christa
Hashtag Help, Please 😊 Tia!
Christa, on November 30, 2022 at 6:23 PM

Need help coming up with something cool. Here are some details: Wedding: Summer 2023 Destin area, just a week long vacation/party with our friends and family with a quick ceremony on the beach. Names:...

Lisa, Nov 30, 2022 1 13
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics