Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Uninvited Guest
Fiona and Damion, on Feb 17, 2018 at 12:13 PM

Hey, guys I really need your help. So one of my bridesmaids recently asked if she can have a plus 2 (her mom whom I love and was technically already counted and her boyfriend that she's been on and...

Fiona and Damion, 4 minutes ago 17 Comments 397
5 days until i Do
Jess, Today at 9:06 PM

Lorddddddd, I just had my oh sh** moment, I’m getting married in 5 short days! 😩😂 so excited and overwhelmed at the same time! Talk me down ladies ❤️

JerseyGirl, 34 minutes ago 1 Comment 48
Are you getting married in your hometown?
Laura, Today at 12:05 PM

Are you getting married where you grew up / the place you consider to be your hometown?If not, why did you choose the city/state/country where you're getting married?{Brit Perkins Photography}

Jessie, 58 minutes ago 42 Comments 277
Insider info - Noahs Event Venue in Naperville Il
Brandy, Today at 5:11 PM

I recently booked Noah's Event Venue in Naperville for July 2019. Has anyone had, or attended an event here? I am looking for any help on vendors, decor and any info and advice with the venue. I have...

MaltedMilk, An hour ago 3 Comments 69
How long is your engagement?
Mrs. Haug, on Jan 5, 2018 at 12:01 AM

A friend of mine met her husband, got engaged and married in a matter of 6 months and it got me thinking how stressed I would be if I planned a wedding in the 2 1/2 month time frame that she did. My...

Dana, 2 hours ago 253 Comments 2,602
AD
Most Awkward Wedding Conversations
AD, on Feb 9, 2018 at 12:43 PM

What were some of the most awkward conversations you had to have during your wedding planning?I'll tell you mine apart from the usual you cant bring more people than your invite states I had a super...

Jayme, 3 hours ago 93 Comments 3,752