Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Everyone’s Hashtags!!
Abby, Today at 2:54 PM

Hello!! I just want to hear everyone’s hashtags! I think this was one of my favorite things to pick out!! I want to hear yalls!!mine is #ReamesComeTrue #OnceUponAReames (my fiancé also loves...

Danielle, 58 seconds ago 1 Comment 2
wedding Canceled! its over !
Jasmine, Yesterday at 6:42 PM

As You Know I havent Been Posting On WW . Bc My Relationship Has Been In. A DownFall . We Decided To Cancel our 2019 Wedding .. Because Right Now It’s Just Not The Right Time For Us . But I need...

Cristy, A minute ago 41 Comments 1,030
Hashtag
Maureen, Today at 2:50 PM

So I've been trying to come up with a hashtag, but can't come up with one. FH doesn't understand the idea for a wedding hashtag so no luck there. Any ideas? My last name is Rose and his is Long. Help!...

Kelly, A minute ago 2 Comments 8
What is the funniest thing you've learned about your future spouse or spouse?
Victorian Bride, Today at 12:16 PM

I recently found out my FH, when he was in his early 20's, won $500 AND a contract with the Chippendale male dancers. 😲 He took the money but declined the contract. He's an ex jock and to my knowledge...

MinaRed, 3 minutes ago 10 Comments 124
Indian Weddings in 2019
MinaRed, Today at 2:58 PM

Anyone planning an Indian Wedding this year (my parents are from North India). Would love to know what ideas you're planning on incorporating that you loved from other Indian Weddings you've been to.

MinaRed, 3 minutes ago 1
Disney engagement photos
Kaylee, Today at 10:57 AM

Has anyone taken engagement photos at Disney? Where were your favorite spots to get photos? Any snacks that you used in your photos??! ALSO, What did you wear to your session? We're getting them done...

Kaylee, 5 minutes ago 13 Comments 66