Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Marrying your Tinder date
Kayla, on September 22, 2018 at 6:56 PM

Just curious.... is anyone else marrying their Tinder date or is it just me? 😂 Or online match? I never thought I’d find the love of my life the way I did, but he has changed everything I thought I...

Terri, An hour ago 122 Comments 1,514
Shortest Love Stories, Ever
Chris, on July 6, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Can you keep it short? Let’s see! Tell us your love story in ten words or less! (For reference, the sentence above is ten words!)

Madison, An hour ago 102 Comments 905
Fiancé(e) Friday! What was the last text you sent your fiancé(e)?
Lynnie, on October 19, 2018 at 10:05 AM

Happy Friday!!! Which the average engagement lasting 13 months - not every moment of being engaged is all romance and rainbows! Or maybe it is... let's see! Spill! What was the last text you...

Shannon, An hour ago 68 Comments 483
One Week!
Emily, on October 19, 2018 at 10:42 AM

I can't believe it! I'm getting married next Saturday! My bachelorette party is tonight. Any tips for these next 7 days? I'm nervous about the weather - it's calling for am showers right now but...

Mary, 2 hours ago 12 Comments 110
Getting annoyed....
Melissa, Yesterday at 7:57 PM

*Warning, this is mostly a rant*So my FH and I are having a small wedding. At first we were thinking just 30 people and few to no kids, but the list has grown to 50-60. When I told my godmother, a...

Peggy, Yesterday at 10:12 PM 1 Comment 68
Venue rules
Savannah, on October 15, 2018 at 10:37 AM

So my venue is very strict with there rules. If kids are disruptive with the buildings, gazebo or pond around the area and are returned to their parents more than once by security the wedding will be...

Judith, Yesterday at 9:26 PM 16 Comments 222