Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Reception
Katie, Today at 7:35 PM

SO EXCITED!!! I had my first meeting at Venue 142 in DeLand. The wedding planners knew exactly what I wanted and the caterer gave me an amazing price on the venue and food. i cant believe they have a...

Jay, An hour ago 3 Comments 46
Hashtag for wedding ideas!!
Melissa, Today at 6:50 PM

HI guys! I'm having a hard time trying to come up with a clever hashtag for our wedding! Were getting married on new years this year 2019 at midnight! My name is Melissa and his is Ryan Maisonneuve,...

Jay, An hour ago 6 Comments 41
Baby before bells!
Tammy, Today at 3:32 PM

Just found out I'm pregnant! I'm exited to have a baby. My fiance has mixed emotions as this will be his 4th kid and my 3rd. Our first (and only) kid together. After the baby is born in getting on...

Heather, 5 hours ago 4 Comments 275
Bridemaids & Maid of Honor
maria, Today at 2:46 PM

My girls got there dresses for My wedding. My sister is in a different dress because she is my Maif of Honor❤️ I love them the girl all got together to choose the dress they all going be wearing.what...

Mirada, 4 hours ago 10 Comments 159
Two stone rings
La'Tierra, Today at 2:14 PM

What is the symbolism behind your two stone ring?Mine is from the Ever Us Collection at Kay Jewelers.It symbolizes “one diamond for your bestfriend, one diamond for your true love, one ring forever....

La'Tierra, 4 hours ago 4 Comments 148
Invitations!
Abby, Today at 2:11 PM

I'm starting to work on addressing invitations today! I know some people don't like doing it (which is understandable), but I think it's fun to look at all the names/addresses and think about how...

KarenA, 3 hours ago 13 Comments 191