Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Need advice from military wives...
Anna, Today at 2:46 AM

My fiancé and I got engaged about a year ago. Our wedding is set for October 2019. He recently decided to join the military. He will start sometime in the fall. We have been talking about our options...

Sarah, 27 minutes ago 2 Comments 23
Wedding Hashtag Help!
Halie, Today at 12:41 AM

Hello everyone! We need some creative ideas for a wedding hashtag. My last name is Ball and my Grooms last name is Omena. We’ve used all of the free hashtag generators but nothing is sounding good to...

Halie, 5 hours ago 22
Sarah
Best thing you’ve heard since planning a wedding?
Sarah, Yesterday at 10:21 PM

This screen shot and also the fact that my sister who is my MOH is FINALLY (111 days until the wedding) going to get a dress!!! (I made a post about that yesterday and today she called and asked me to...

Kanika, 4 hours ago 2 Comments 175
Wedding wire update
Kasey, Yesterday at 8:39 PM

So I'm definitely one of those people who like to.have certain dates planned out that I need to pay for stuff,do something etc. I'm a little bummed that my weddingwire app updated and now it doesn't...

Rachel, Yesterday at 10:40 PM 2 Comments 57
Wedding Party Transportation
Samantha, Yesterday at 6:37 PM

Does anyone in Albuquerque, NM know of any good and reliable limos or some type of wedding transport?

Samantha, Yesterday at 6:37 PM 12
Major vent
Allison, Yesterday at 5:37 PM

My fiance and I picked our honeymoon place In February for October. Today we received an email that said it had been cancelled and our money refunded. I was so mad. No explanation or anything. Anyways...

Allison, Yesterday at 5:44 PM 4 Comments 201