Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

MOH - One or More?
Cliodhna, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Is your number one BFF taking the MOH title? Or are you sharing the honors between a few maids, matrons, or men of honor? When it comes to your MOH or best man - will there be only one? Or more than...

Mrs. Johnson in 2020, An hour ago 48 131
Being a bride when you are not confident....
Kaitlyn, Yesterday at 9:45 PM

I am officially less than a month out from my wedding and feeling some MAJOR nerves (started about a week ago.) I am so excited to marry the man of my dreams, but I’m not feeling confident about being...

Kaitlyn, 56 minutes ago 12 129
was ur ring box worth keeping
Tina, Yesterday at 11:12 AM

I LOVE THIS RING BOX VERY DIFFERENT AND BLUE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR 😊

Tina, Yesterday at 8:58 PM 21 107
Non Pro Bam! 10.04 wedding✔🥳 pic heavy
Misty, on October 13, 2019 at 3:56 PM

So!!!!! It was amazing!Here is an overall recap:We got engaged just a few weeks shy of 1 year out from the wedding. So we started by creating a plan (budget, savings and payment plan, and craft/diy...

Misty, Yesterday at 8:05 PM 72 3 869
Moh/bm responsibilities
Kristal, Yesterday at 10:49 AM

okay so I've seen multiple places where people say that the only responsibility of the MoH/BM is to show up in the dress/tux picked by the bride/groom. When did this become the norm?Traditionally, all...

Kristal, Yesterday at 6:02 PM 26 199
What’s your love story? ❤️
Jade, on October 8, 2019 at 9:43 AM

I absolutely love hearing people’s story! So real quick: how did you & FH meet, how did he propose, & let’s see those beautiful rings! 😍I’ll go first: FH & I met via Facebook in 2010 (we...

McKenna, Yesterday at 11:45 PM 79 1 537