Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

15 weeks left!!!!
Ciera , Yesterday at 8:04 PM

I have 15 weeks left and so excited. Who all is getting married in June??

lindseybee89, 23 minutes ago 9 Comments 82
Heartwarming Day Vintage Mid Century Wedding Furniture
Jennifer, Today at 3:05 AM

Hi ladies! I experienced the most heart warming thing today. A couple of days ago I was browsing the FB marketplace and came across a new post stating they had a lot of vintage mid century pieces. The...

WED18, 37 minutes ago 3 Comments 46
In need of a fitness partner!
Yadira, Today at 12:44 AM

Hello ladies! We're getting married on 9/15/18! Im so excited but im finding it difficult to get motivated to work out! I live in Ontario, CA! I have gym membership and I'm looking for someone to work...

Heather, 57 minutes ago 7 Comments 78
When are you getting married?
Lynnie, on Jan 9, 2018 at 5:34 PM

When are you getting married??If you haven't decided on an exact date yet, what season and year are you shooting for? If you need help picking a date, ask WeddingWire! Photo by Palm Beach Photography...

FutureMrs.C, An hour ago 109 Comments 1,041
Dancing
Jenny, on Apr 18, 2017 at 10:42 PM

Hey all,My wedding is a year away. As I am planning everything I start freaking out at the idea of having to dance. This is so dumb I know, I'm shy and don't like being the center of attention. I...

Christy, An hour ago 3 Comments 6
What’s you and your fiancée/husbands wedding band size?
John, Yesterday at 1:52 PM

Hello! Just curious to see what size band you and your fiancée/husband have? My fiancée wears a 5 and i have an 8-8.5 which i feel is pretty small for a guy??😋

Hisleadinglady, 2 hours ago 42 Comments 305