Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Things i never heard of before this site
Kate, Today at 9:17 PM

So before using this site there were a lot of wedding things and ideas I had never heard of that seem to be so common on here. 1. A big one was a wedding website. Had no clue anyone did this. It's...

Kate, 17 minutes ago 33
Z
Wedding Hashtags
Z, Today at 7:48 PM

We just wanted to know if anyone has good ideas for hashtags with our soon to be last name I find it difficult to find a really good one. Please help if possible, thanks

Z, An hour ago 9
Wedding invite pics!
Meaghan , Today at 7:24 PM

I just wanted to share my wedding invites! I absolutely love them. My dad owns his own small printing business and my step mom designs stuff for the business. She designed and my dad printed the...

Pirate & 60s Bride, 6 minutes ago 12 Comments 179
Buffet or plated dinner
Kayla , Today at 6:05 PM

Okay so me and my FH have been going back and forth about food. Our wedding isn't until next year so we are really like in the gathering information part of this process. We both really love the idea...

Summer987, 43 minutes ago 21 Comments 159
Bridal shower thank you
Allison, Today at 2:24 PM

My bridal shower is Saturday and I am wondering if a $50 dollar Visa gift card and heart felt thank you is enough for the hostess?

Jennifer, 5 hours ago 12 Comments 126
FutureFuentes2019
Selling jewerly
FutureFuentes2019, Today at 1:53 PM

Hello ladies! My dad has recently divorced his wife of 14 months, and she has since given her rings back. So my dad gave them to me to sell. The problem is i can’t find someone to sell to! (It’s a 1ct...

Jennifer, 4 hours ago 13 Comments 268