Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Lets see all of your pretty rings!!!!
Katie, on Sep 19, 2017 at 5:36 PM

Christina, 48 minutes ago 119 Comments 40
WeddingWire Winter Games: Tara Lipinski vs. Shawn Johnson
Lynnie, Yesterday at 2:05 PM

This is the final vote in our WeddingWire Winter Games series! I hope you've had fun and maybe even snagged some good winter decor ideas! ❄️For our final face-off we have two summer weddings, but from...

Stephanie, An hour ago 29 Comments 179
Trouble setting a date :(
bride2bee18, Today at 1:14 AM

Hey fellow brides! I'm having date anxiety that I hope y'all can chime in on. Here's my vent...I got engaged Jan 2018! I immediately knew I wanted to get married this year as well, and I've been...

bride2bee18, An hour ago 16 Comments 184
Getting Nervous!!!!
Melinda , Today at 11:51 AM

Well its only 36 more days and im so Ready to get married and Ready To go to the Mountains for a couple days since ive never been So i made out time mine for March 24 2018 and im Ready for the that...

Melinda, 2 hours ago 4 Comments 45
Uninvited Guest
Fiona and Damion, Today at 12:13 PM

Hey, guys I really need your help. So one of my bridesmaids recently asked if she can have a plus 2 (her mom whom I love and was technically already counted and her boyfriend that she's been on and...

Bride2Be2018, 2 hours ago 9 Comments 229
Engagement shoot...what to to bring??
Amanda and Vee, Today at 3:43 AM

Heading to the beach tomorrow for our engagement shoot and I’m wondering what to bring and how best to prepare? How many outfits are too many? Do we bring props? Jewelry? Excited and nervous all at...

Jazzminn, 3 hours ago 6 Comments 83