Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Anyone ever sucked it up because of the vendors price?
Kate, Today at 9:09 PM

So, I hate our baker lol honestly I do. We went to talk to them, its two women, about what we wanted. We wanted some pics, some samples, for them to just kinda tell us what they can do. Give us...

Katie, 4 minutes ago 4 Comments 90
Wedding Website
Teresa, Today at 8:11 PM

Is there a way to see who is viewing your WW website? I have received a few RSVPs back and the website was on the invite but we have only had 1 person sign the Guest Book. Do people really look at the...

Teresa, 59 minutes ago 3 Comments 37
Hashtags!
victoria, Today at 4:06 PM

Hello! I’m having such trouble coming up with a hashtag for my wedding! Any generators? Websites? Last name is Smith

Maria, 5 hours ago 3 Comments 29
Little Star
Paranoia about going rl
Little Star, Today at 3:01 PM

Does anyone else have an extreme paranoia of someone you know from real life finding your posts here and figuring out who you are because of details? I wish this forum was more private. It has been so...

Mrs. Jones, 6 hours ago 11 Comments 286
i need help
Jasmin , Today at 1:01 PM

I don’t know if you can see but I’m 2 months away from my wedding 💕but couples days ago a found stranger email on my fiancée phone from another girl and i conform him he denied everything i type the...

TPATB, 6 hours ago 14 Comments 242
Engagement Pics!!
Tabitha, Today at 12:19 PM

Got our engagement pics back...so happy with them. We used Photographic Art By AZ. Andrew Zydell was our photographer. So great to work with!! Here's 2 of my faves!!

Jennifer, 6 hours ago 6 Comments 104