Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

3 month Rsvp? Wwyd?
Cathleendanielle, Today at 12:04 PM

A friend is having a vow renewal at the end of May to her husband of 8 years. It already surprised me that she was doing it because it's not a milestone year, they haven't been going through any...

Sarah, A minute ago 3 Comments 59
Uninvited Guest
Fiona and Damion, Today at 12:13 PM

Hey, guys I really need your help. So one of my bridesmaids recently asked if she can have a plus 2 (her mom whom I love and was technically already counted and her boyfriend that she's been on and...

Forestwed, 8 minutes ago 5 Comments 45
Getting Nervous!!!!
Melinda , Today at 11:51 AM

Well its only 36 more days and im so Ready to get married and Ready To go to the Mountains for a couple days since ive never been So i made out time mine for March 24 2018 and im Ready for the that...

Melinda, 31 minutes ago 2 Comments 17
Trouble setting a date :(
bride2bee18, Today at 1:14 AM

Hey fellow brides! I'm having date anxiety that I hope y'all can chime in on. Here's my vent...I got engaged Jan 2018! I immediately knew I wanted to get married this year as well, and I've been...

AbeFroman, An hour ago 8 Comments 152
Engagement shoot...what to to bring??
Amanda and Vee, Today at 3:43 AM

Heading to the beach tomorrow for our engagement shoot and I’m wondering what to bring and how best to prepare? How many outfits are too many? Do we bring props? Jewelry? Excited and nervous all at...

Amanda and Vee, An hour ago 5 Comments 71
Precana
Joanna , Today at 6:56 AM

Pre Cana today... what should I expect?

Ashton, 2 hours ago 10 Comments 163