Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

#TBT - Fiancé(e) Edition!
Lynnie, Today at 10:05 AM

We want to see your other half! Share a throwback picture or you and your fiancé(e)!! Here's me and my husband at a wedding in 2009! Such baby faces!

Natasha and Roger We, An hour ago 100 Comments 837
Isn' t it fun to receive Rsvps!
Stephanie, Today at 10:55 AM

Let the highs and lows of RSVPing begin! haha. Our confirming date is tomorrow, 4/26, I know our wedding is June 29th but we have many travelers and I need to start having a concrete list for the...

Tara, 16 minutes ago 18 Comments 206
Which 1 r u ??
TeamTurnage12, Today at 7:29 AM

🤣🤣I think this picture is hilarious!!I'm BCD Which 1 r u ??

Lex, An hour ago 26 Comments 310
Children at weddings
Corina, Today at 4:45 PM

Thanks everyone for their feedback, we will hire a wedding coordinator and let them take care of this for us.I've read a lot of opinions and horror stories of children at weddings. Most of my family...

Pat, 4 hours ago 36 Comments 304
Bam! 420 cat wedding!
lilchameleon, Yesterday at 5:02 PM

We had our official wedding this past Saturday! It was magical! However, we almost planned this for two years and had the details INCREDIBLY planned out, but there were STILL some minor issues that...

Alisha, 3 hours ago 32 Comments 553
Bridal Shower Guests ???
Kellie, Today at 12:46 PM

Hi everyone! I googled the statistic already because I overthink everything and I know (before anyone tells me lol) that I can't really predict how many of MY guests will show up but can all of the...

Kellie, 6 hours ago 27 Comments 262