Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Engagement Photo Session
Adrianna, on Feb 14, 2018 at 3:37 PM

How soon before your wedding did you take engagement pictures? We are doing our engagement pictures in late April, and getting married in early June.

Denise, 34 minutes ago 14 Comments 149
What kind of dress should i get?
Angel, Yesterday at 11:18 PM

I am getting married in a Barn in July and can't decide what dress to get! My top two picks are Hayley Paige "Remmington" and "Lorelei." Remmington Lorelei

Angel, 3 hours ago 10 Comments 120
Lets see all of your pretty rings!!!!
Katie, on Sep 19, 2017 at 5:36 PM

tracy, 4 hours ago 127 Comments 227
Best friend/moh can't attend the wedding
Amanda, Yesterday at 11:51 PM

So I found out tonight that my best friend of 24 years who is also my maid of honor, is pregnant and will most likely not be able to come to the wedding. She is not sure of her due date as of right...

Amanda, 5 hours ago 4 Comments 139
Your first trip as a couple
Laura, on Feb 17, 2018 at 6:05 PM

Tell us about your first trip as a couple. How long had you been together? Where did you go? What are your favorite memories from that trip?{Pinterest}

rica, Yesterday at 11:40 PM 50 Comments 483
SC
It happened: removing a bridesmaid
SC , Yesterday at 5:39 PM

So I had 3 bridesmaids and 1 maid of honor. I asked all of them by September so they would have plenty of time to make arrangements as theee are out of state. I picked out the more dresses on Jan 3rd...

OG Gretchen, Yesterday at 11:03 PM 36 Comments 1,049