We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (11/23/20-11/29/20)
Lynnie, on November 23, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Phylicia, Yesterday at 11:31 PM 16 92
Chrysta
What role will technology play in your wedding?
Chrysta, on November 23, 2020 at 12:10 PM

With cyber Monday on the horizon, many of us are looking for those great tech deals! Is anyone looking for something specifically for their wedding? More than ever, technology is being used in...

Milada, Yesterday at 11:21 AM 23 130 1
Minimalist Bride
Anyone laughing or confused with others' covid inconsistencies?!
Minimalist Bride, on November 23, 2020 at 8:45 AM

This pandemic has been crazy, we all have felt the impact whether big or small. What puzzles me is how inconsistent people are with their "fear" or "precautions." I asked my aunt if I could take her...

Rebecca, Nov 24, 2020 37 660
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on November 23, 2020 at 9:49 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Nov 23, 2020 2 196
Sylvia
being thankful 🌹
Sylvia, Today at 1:56 PM

Let's see those Beautiful Rings on Thanksgiving Day Ladies 💍 Be Safe and have a blessed Day💜

Minimalist Bride, 6 minutes ago 11 117
Mrs Slover
The Bride Box - Subscription Box!
Mrs Slover, on November 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Hey everyone!! I found this monthly subscription box called The Bride Box! It contains items specifically for your wedding, inspiration, and planning. Has anyone subscribed? It's $35 a month,...

Marilyn, 5 hours ago 13 835
Tiffany
Bridal Box Subscription
Tiffany, on November 29, 2019 at 1:31 PM

What do you think about bridal box subscriptions? Are they worth it? What box do you recommend?

Mary, 5 hours ago 7 108
Future Mrs.Randolph
Vendors views
Future Mrs.Randolph, on November 24, 2020 at 4:25 PM

Hello everybody, I had my 2nd catering tasting and it was for the most part an enjoyable and somewhat fun experience and the food was great. The chef/owner was having side conversations with us and...

CountryBride, 6 hours ago 8 125
N
Wedding Hashtag for Hawaii Destination wedding!
Nicole, on November 18, 2020 at 6:56 PM

Hi!! I’m having trouble thinking of a hashtag for my destination wedding in Oahu, Hawaii! The tentative date is March, 26 2022. My name is Nicole PelliniFiancé’s name is Jake Delaney (I’ll be taking...

Nicole, 11 hours ago 4 45
Shantice
5 year vow renewal hashtag
Shantice, Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Hey can anyone help me with a 5 year vow renewal hashtage our last name is sams we like to travel, he like michigan wolverines basketball, I like to sing and run track

Minimalist Bride, 12 hours ago 2 41
Jayla
Who is older? You or your fiancé(e)?
Jayla, on November 13, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Between the two of you, who is the oldest? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo by Catherine Guidry Photography in Lafayette, LA Next question: Who was a bigger flirt before you started dating? You or your...

Ashley Rose, 13 hours ago 673 4,394
Amanda
Bridesmaid Issues 18 Days Out
Amanda, on November 24, 2020 at 10:06 AM

Hey y’all I need Advice. I recently had one of my bridal party members let me know due to financial issues and work schedule she can not longer be a part of our wedding. The only way I found out that...

Sexypoodle, 15 hours ago 20 240
Andrea
So you’re going to tell me how to spell??
Andrea, on November 24, 2020 at 1:21 PM

My fiancé and I have been a couple since 2016. In that time I’ve learned so much about him but one of the first things I learned was the correct spelling of his first and last name. Now that we’re in...

Sexypoodle, 15 hours ago 16 239
DabC
New York says no dancing!
DabC, on November 23, 2020 at 5:15 PM

Hi, are any other brides out there dealing with the no dancing rule? This is the rule in NY right now, I don't know about anywhere else. Ugh, this is absurd to me. People can sit at the same table and...

Kristen, Yesterday at 9:54 PM 23 426
Nicole
Ways to Support Your Vendors Post-wedding
Nicole, Yesterday at 12:14 PM

We all are aware of writing thank you notes, reviews, and word of mouth recommendations for our vendors after our celebrations, but have you thought of other ways to support your vendors after you are...

Nicole, Yesterday at 6:17 PM 9 88
Soon2Bemarried
To The Younger Brides...have You Gotten These Annoying Questions?
Soon2Bemarried, on November 20, 2020 at 6:50 PM

"You’ve barely lived life...you wanna stick with one person for the rest of it"? "The ink hasn’t dried off your diploma yet and you’re stepping into more debt?""Girl you’re just a baby...you wanna...

Jessica, Yesterday at 6:13 PM 14 231
Michelle
Having photography regrets...
Michelle, on October 28, 2020 at 11:27 AM

Anyone else wish they could’ve done something different? Just got my photos back and I’m sad that we ran out of time to go to the park...I was so scared of being late to the ceremony but maybe we did...

Jessica, Yesterday at 6:09 PM 39 611
Wedding Hashtag
, on November 24, 2020 at 3:15 PM

Hello Ladies I need some help! I’ve been trying to come up with a wedding hashtag and I am struggling. My last name is Colvin and his last name is Hall. Anyone have any ideas? We are getting married...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 1:59 PM 4 33
Soon2Bemarried
Calling All Brides...what Are You Thankful For?
Soon2Bemarried, on November 23, 2020 at 12:11 AM

As Thanksgiving approaches and in light of the times we’re currently in...what are you thankful for? I am thankful for my loved ones, the strengthen God has given me through this year, my health and...

Milada, Yesterday at 12:06 PM 22 98
Neeva
Giving Tuesday- How do you plan to give back?!
Neeva, on November 24, 2020 at 1:07 PM

Giving Tuesday is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving! With our wedding registry, we chose a variety of charities we support (Zola feature) and many of our guests took advantage and donated to causes in...

Melle, Nov 24, 2020 3 37
Start a discussion