We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Chrysta
What role will technology play in your wedding?
Chrysta, on November 23, 2020 at 12:10 PM

With cyber Monday on the horizon, many of us are looking for those great tech deals! Is anyone looking for something specifically for their wedding? More than ever, technology is being used in...

Milada, An hour ago 23 128 1
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (11/23/20-11/29/20)
Lynnie, on November 23, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Phylicia, Yesterday at 10:28 AM 13 77
Minimalist Bride
Anyone laughing or confused with others' covid inconsistencies?!
Minimalist Bride, on November 23, 2020 at 8:45 AM

This pandemic has been crazy, we all have felt the impact whether big or small. What puzzles me is how inconsistent people are with their "fear" or "precautions." I asked my aunt if I could take her...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 3:58 AM 37 644
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on November 23, 2020 at 9:49 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Nov 23, 2020 2 186
Nicole
Ways to Support Your Vendors Post-wedding
Nicole, Today at 12:14 PM

We all are aware of writing thank you notes, reviews, and word of mouth recommendations for our vendors after our celebrations, but have you thought of other ways to support your vendors after you are...

Minimalist Bride, 10 minutes ago 1 7
Soon2Bemarried
Calling All Brides...what Are You Thankful For?
Soon2Bemarried, on November 23, 2020 at 12:11 AM

As Thanksgiving approaches and in light of the times we’re currently in...what are you thankful for? I am thankful for my loved ones, the strengthen God has given me through this year, my health and...

Milada, 29 minutes ago 22 98
Amanda
Bridesmaid Issues 18 Days Out
Amanda, Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Hey y’all I need Advice. I recently had one of my bridal party members let me know due to financial issues and work schedule she can not longer be a part of our wedding. The only way I found out that...

Victoria, 2 hours ago 19 214
Wedding Hashtag
, Yesterday at 3:15 PM

Hello Ladies I need some help! I’ve been trying to come up with a wedding hashtag and I am struggling. My last name is Colvin and his last name is Hall. Anyone have any ideas? We are getting married...

Michelle, 4 hours ago 3 24
Andrea
So you’re going to tell me how to spell??
Andrea, Yesterday at 1:21 PM

My fiancé and I have been a couple since 2016. In that time I’ve learned so much about him but one of the first things I learned was the correct spelling of his first and last name. Now that we’re in...

Veronica, Yesterday at 9:58 PM 14 208
DabC
New York says no dancing!
DabC, on November 23, 2020 at 5:15 PM

Hi, are any other brides out there dealing with the no dancing rule? This is the rule in NY right now, I don't know about anywhere else. Ugh, this is absurd to me. People can sit at the same table and...

Soon2Bemarried, Yesterday at 9:28 PM 21 382
Future Mrs.Randolph
Vendors views
Future Mrs.Randolph, Yesterday at 4:25 PM

Hello everybody, I had my 2nd catering tasting and it was for the most part an enjoyable and somewhat fun experience and the food was great. The chef/owner was having side conversations with us and...

Allie, Yesterday at 7:22 PM 7 107
Neeva
Giving Tuesday- How do you plan to give back?!
Neeva, Yesterday at 1:07 PM

Giving Tuesday is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving! With our wedding registry, we chose a variety of charities we support (Zola feature) and many of our guests took advantage and donated to causes in...

Melle, Yesterday at 1:26 PM 3 32
Meghan
Who Are You Thankful For?
Meghan, on November 23, 2020 at 12:43 PM

It's Thanksgiving week, so it's a great time to feel super thankful! Who are you/were you most thankful for during your wedding planning process? I was most thankful for my mom! She was there for me...

Meghan, Yesterday at 10:09 AM 23 113
Llcool_Kay
Forum Lingo
Llcool_Kay, on November 23, 2020 at 7:58 PM

Just thought I would add a forum on the lingo used here. After being on here for months I think I’ve finally got it all down. Haha. Please feel free to add any I’m missing. DB - Davids Bridal DH-...

Stacey, Nov 23, 2020 5 124
Jo
Describe your wedding in three words or less
Jo, on June 29, 2018 at 8:05 AM

If you had to sum up your whole wedding into just three words or less, what would you pick? or...

Marketta, Nov 23, 2020 96 4,752
Halle
Bridal boxes?
Halle, on June 7, 2019 at 11:05 AM

I know there has been a forum about this but I cant remember the general verdict . Are bridal subscription boxes worth it or no?

Charlene, Nov 23, 2020 8 131
Kate
Engagement Box
Kate, on February 17, 2020 at 10:41 AM

Hey guys. Has anyone tried any subscription engagement/wedding boxes like Miss to Mrs or The Ring Box? I want to try one but can’t decide which one to go with!

Deborah, Nov 23, 2020 11 129
Parth
Wedding hashtag help
Parth, on November 21, 2020 at 3:07 PM

Hello! My wedding is next year (2020) in India and I don't have a date yet but probably September to December. Our names don't smoothly mashup to make an easy hashtag so I'm stuck. Bride: Aashka Bhatt...

Lynnie, Nov 23, 2020 2 34
Lexi
Wedding hashtags!!
Lexi, on November 19, 2020 at 2:53 AM

I need wedding hashtag ideas! Backgroundmy name Lexi Burkehis name Kyle Peerwe have three kids, love baseball (I’m a Yankees fan he’s an Angels fan) and Supercross. The only hashtag idea I have as of...

Lynnie, Nov 23, 2020 1 29
Christine
Wedding Hashtag Help!!
Christine, on November 18, 2020 at 10:10 PM

I need help with a wedding hashtag! Was hoping for something with play on words. My last name is Nikitakis and his is Ashmore, I come from a very Greek family and he was raised Greek Orthodox! Which...

Lynnie, Nov 23, 2020 2 32
Start a discussion