We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (8/3/20-8/9/20)
Lynnie, Yesterday at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Chasity, Yesterday at 3:59 PM 6 63
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Margarita, Yesterday at 1:48 PM 3 175
Jennifer
We Did It!! covid can't stop love!!
Jennifer, Yesterday at 1:14 PM

Well after months of back and forth and plans being changed multiple times, me and my man got married on July 17th in St. Pete Florida. It was a perfect day with a few hiccups but I am so glad we were...

Rebecca, 15 minutes ago 29 419 1
R
Hashtag
Rebecca, Yesterday at 5:19 PM

Hi friends !! I need some hashtag help!! My fiancé’s last name is Reyes. TIA 💕

Isabella, 3 hours ago 3 14
F
Wedding Date Comments
Francesca, Yesterday at 7:14 PM

Has anyone had people make negative comments about your wedding date? My wedding isn’t until 2022 (due to COVID) so they haven’t said anything about that interfering but it is on Nov 11 which is...

Sexypoodle, 3 hours ago 18 173
Lynnie
Hashtag Help!
Lynnie, on January 4, 2018 at 3:16 PM

Need hashtag help? You’ve come to the right place! Hashtags are a fun and creative way to personalize your wedding, and they help make it easy to find pictures of your wedding on social media. Check...

Isabella, 3 hours ago 1,334 72,600 13
Vanessa
To wed or not to wed
Vanessa, on August 2, 2020 at 7:26 PM

My fiancé and I are planning on getting married in Mexico this November. We understand that some guests may not feel comfortable traveling to Mexico during the pandemic but we decided to move forward...

Vanessa, Yesterday at 10:50 PM 29 484
Jacquelyn
i need to vent...
Jacquelyn, on August 1, 2020 at 9:22 PM

My wedding is planned for November 25th, 2020 and planning was actually going smooth until COVID happened and on top of that our governor handled it so poorly that my state became a hot spot. Now in a...

Jacquelyn, Yesterday at 6:49 PM 6 205
H
Do you think covid will continue in 2021?
Halie, Yesterday at 2:22 AM

My fiancé and I have already planned a small guest list for our wedding. I’m hoping that is to our advantage in the upcoming year. We have discussed it with our venue, the owner isn’t charging any...

Quintilyn, Yesterday at 6:45 PM 17 253
Sarah
Lebanese wedding music
Sarah, Yesterday at 3:09 PM

I was wondering if anyone on here knew the names of any popular Lebanese music or artists for weddings or parties. I am starting to put together a list for a dj and I'm trying to do my research. My...

Sarah, Yesterday at 5:52 PM 2 14
Katie
Postponed 2020 Wedding, Sick Dad
Katie, on July 31, 2020 at 8:45 AM

I am writing this post to see if anyone is in a similar situation as me. Our wedding was supposed to be in December of this year but we decided to postpone it for December of next year and have a...

Katie, Yesterday at 5:47 PM 6 109
Abby
Temperature checks at reception?
Abby, on August 1, 2020 at 9:33 PM

Soooo. I’m in Ohio, where as of now receptions are still allowed. Do you think it’s inappropriate to do a temperature check of wedding reception guests as they walk in? Also. One of my bridesmaids...

Steph, Yesterday at 5:38 PM 29 691
vanessa
How is everyone dealing with Covid-19 & their wedding plans?
vanessa, on July 31, 2020 at 4:49 PM

So me & my fiance live in Florida and had planned to have a beach wedding and a reception to follow with about 100 guests at a hotel on the beach........then Covid-19 hit Luckily, we were able to...

vanessa, Yesterday at 5:18 PM 16 317
Giovanna
Cancelled wedding support
Giovanna, on August 1, 2020 at 11:54 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Gio. Originally a bride of may 2nd 2020, then October 2nd 2020, November 21st and finally cancelled wedding. While me and my husband did get married on our original date we had...

Giovanna, Yesterday at 5:01 PM 18 445
Destiny
october brides
Destiny, on July 29, 2020 at 8:26 AM

I’m freaking out! 😩 what are your plans for October weddings!? Our original date is October 3, 2020. I’m trying to decide if we should keep the date or postpone wedding. What are you guys doing?

Kristen, Yesterday at 4:23 PM 21 248
Kelly
Stresses have yet to just stop!
Kelly, on August 2, 2020 at 8:18 PM

Hey guys i know all ive been doing lately on here is ranting but tbh my life is a mess. I am so stressed out!!! In December i was in a bad car accident and its amazing im still alive. Since then i...

Marcia, Yesterday at 3:54 PM 5 104
Sarah
Bridal shower???
Sarah, on August 1, 2020 at 12:07 PM

I am just wondering if a bridal shower is a must or if I can skip it? With everything going on with Covid right now, I don’t feel like having a bridal shower would be a smart thing to do. Plus my...

Angel, Yesterday at 3:31 PM 13 193
Katelyn
October Brides/coronavirus Stress
Katelyn, on August 1, 2020 at 11:55 PM

I’m getting married October 24, 2020. I’m stressed to the max... I was optimistic when the pandemic started and now it’s like there is no hope in sight. My state (MS) has basically went back into...

Cristina, Yesterday at 2:11 PM 10 340
Futuremrscoles
Wedding Hashtag for Coles?!
Futuremrscoles, on August 1, 2020 at 11:22 PM

Our wedding is on December 6th and I was thinking of incorporating the winter season/holidays in my hashtag but I got nothin! Lol help 😕 what’s a cute hashtag for Coles?!

Futuremrscoles, Yesterday at 2:08 PM 10 73
Leah
Courthouse wedding+big wedding later?
Leah, Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Hello everyone! My fiancé and I were originally going to get married 11/14/20, but due to the pandemic (and after a LOT of thought and discussion) decided to push back our wedding until next year...

Katie, Yesterday at 2:04 PM 9 110
Start a discussion