We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Yasmine
How did you and your significant other meet?
Yasmine, on August 5, 2020 at 9:47 AM

Me and my FH met at a mutual friends house that we used to party at back in high school lol How did you and your spouse/future spouse meet?

Sarah, Yesterday at 11:13 PM 103 488
Johcovia
Ringsss 💍
Johcovia, on August 6, 2020 at 10:51 PM

Hello brides! I’m new to this, so I wanted to know how many of you sleep in your rings. I’ve been taking mine off at night and when I clean. I wish I could wear it all night but it gets stuck on the...

Hinkle2021, Yesterday at 10:33 PM 53 676 1
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (8/3/20-8/9/20)
Lynnie, on August 3, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 1:32 PM 8 103 2
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on August 3, 2020 at 10:01 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Margarita, Aug 3, 2020 3 238
Meghan
Keeping or changing your last name ?
Meghan, Yesterday at 4:23 PM

Are you keeping or changing your last name? What made you decide?

Apryl, 31 minutes ago 28 193
Chrysta
Driving mom crazy
Chrysta, Yesterday at 2:10 PM

So ever since we began planning, it seems as though my mom isn’t a fan of pretty much anything I want to do. We have an insanely huge family, and the idea of having a 300+ person wedding couldn’t be...

Taylor, Yesterday at 10:18 PM 12 143
Samantha
November 2020 brides... what’s your plan with Covid on the rise?
Samantha, on July 1, 2020 at 3:55 AM

Our wedding is set for November 14, 2020, and I wasn’t as worried as other brides because our date is set in the fall. As numbers are rising, I’m worried about all the plans we’ve made and where to go...

Danielle, Yesterday at 10:01 PM 61 1,448 1
Mc
August 2020 weddings not postponed?
Mc, on July 6, 2020 at 3:53 PM

Hi brides!! I am still planning on getting Married August 8, 2020 And wanted to know if anyone else still was getting married in August and what their weddings looking like? Nothing will stop me from...

Shervae, Yesterday at 9:48 PM 99 2,093 15
Lucretia
Cancellation
Lucretia, Yesterday at 8:25 AM

Hi everyone, As of today, we our cancelling our Wedding that is supposed to be in two weeks. 😭😭😭 In our State the Governor is keeping us in Phase 2 for 5 weeks as he announced this on Wednesday...

Jamie, Yesterday at 9:22 PM 28 492 1
R
Elopement ceremony and wedding ceremony next year?
Rachel, Yesterday at 2:47 PM

Hey everyone... we just canceled our October wedding in NC. We're still going to elope at the venue outside as planned with our immediate family, as they will only let us have 25 guests outside, no...

Adrienne, Yesterday at 7:54 PM 3 47
Lisa
Reservations Made!
Lisa, Yesterday at 6:46 PM

FH and I have been together for almost ten years. We've gone on several trips together, but never actually just the two of us! There's always someone else with us whether it be friends or family...

Jodie, Yesterday at 7:33 PM 5 57
Irene
Postponed Twice Club
Irene, Yesterday at 11:28 AM

Huge shoutout to everyone else in the Postponed Twice Club. I was originally supposed to get married in May. Planning a wedding during a pandemic has been quite the experience. It's absolutely crazy...

Stephanie, Yesterday at 4:12 PM 5 76
Gabrielle
Skipping the wedding
Gabrielle, Yesterday at 9:17 AM

Anyone else keep waking up every morning wishing they were already married? Considering just going and signing the papers! Has anyone done that? Any regrets?

Emly, Yesterday at 3:42 PM 5 118
A
October 2020
Adrianna, on August 3, 2020 at 11:43 PM

Hello everyone! I know this is a stressful time to be planning a wedding. I was wondering if anyone Planning their wedding in October of this year, has decided to postpone or if you are still getting...

Talia, Yesterday at 3:22 PM 23 297
Kimberly
Stand-in alternatives — tacky or not?
Kimberly, on August 6, 2020 at 10:43 AM

1 of my 2 bridesmaids won’t be able to come to my wedding. She lives in the Philippines and we had been keeping an eye on the world news and health situation for months and hoped things would improve...

Kristen, Yesterday at 3:06 PM 15 232
Emly
When to start to get antsy about wedding Photos
Emly, Yesterday at 1:22 PM

Alright I just need to vent/ need some advice. My husband and I were married on June 6th 2020 and had our photographer do a 3 hour coverage of our mini wedding. In her contract she has it stated full...

Veronica, Yesterday at 2:59 PM 4 99
Jennifer
Bridal Boudoir 👰
Jennifer, on August 4, 2020 at 9:23 AM

Hi fellow brides and wives! I’ve had bridal boudoir on my mind for a long time! I wanted to do it a while back but I chickened out. However, I am in all these boudoir Facebook groups and I love the...

Jennifer, Yesterday at 2:47 PM 15 163
Mercy
October brides, anyone done with planning?
Mercy, Yesterday at 12:27 AM

My weddings 10/24/20 and we’re a little over 2 months out and I’m already stressing out and feel like I’m behind on everything. We had to change most of our plans cause of covid (like all brides) and...

Kimberly, Yesterday at 1:19 PM 6 111
Katie
Hashtags!?!
Katie, on August 6, 2020 at 9:11 PM

Hi!! I’m brand new here! Congrats to everyone getting married! We are getting married Halloween weekend of 2021. I want to start a fun discussion. What are some fun Halloween wedding hashtags? My last...

Katie, Yesterday at 12:53 PM 13 134
Ti'Anna
October brides-postpone or holding on
Ti'Anna, on June 28, 2020 at 7:38 PM

Hey fellow October brides, how are you guys holding up?? I’ve been pretty good throughout the pandemic but I think that’s because work has kept me busy but as of late, postponement thoughts have been...

Carisa, Yesterday at 12:37 PM 216 8,830 12
Start a discussion