We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Yasmine
How did you and your significant other meet?
Yasmine, on August 5, 2020 at 9:47 AM

Me and my FH met at a mutual friends house that we used to party at back in high school lol How did you and your spouse/future spouse meet?

Yasmine, Yesterday at 9:37 PM 123 603
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, Yesterday at 10:02 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 10:09 AM 2 298
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (8/10/20-8/16/20)
Lynnie, Yesterday at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Janette, Yesterday at 8:12 AM 1 28 1
Johcovia
Ringsss 💍
Johcovia, on August 6, 2020 at 10:51 PM

Hello brides! I’m new to this, so I wanted to know how many of you sleep in your rings. I’ve been taking mine off at night and when I clean. I wish I could wear it all night but it gets stuck on the...

Jessica, Yesterday at 2:31 AM 91 1,250 3
Amanda
December 2020 Brides!!
Amanda, on April 8, 2020 at 7:22 AM

Hello!! #coronabride here!! We were originally getting married on June 27th, 2020 but now are getting married on December 12th, 2020. We were bummed at first but holy cow December weddings are...

Rachel, 6 minutes ago 19 596 2
Ti'Anna
October brides-postpone or holding on
Ti'Anna, on June 28, 2020 at 7:38 PM

Hey fellow October brides, how are you guys holding up?? I’ve been pretty good throughout the pandemic but I think that’s because work has kept me busy but as of late, postponement thoughts have been...

Amber, 54 minutes ago 219 8,958 12
Emma
Cancelled Wedding
Emma, Yesterday at 4:18 PM

These forums are always really positive, which I LOVE, but is anyone else having a really hard time being positive right now? Our wedding was schedule for 4/19/2020 and was postponed until 10/23/2020....

Leanne, An hour ago 16 196
Kathryn
7 Days Out
Kathryn, on August 8, 2020 at 11:50 AM

Finally a week from our minimony! We're legally married as of our original day, April 4th, but we wanted to have the big ceremony. Being what the world is, especially in Texas, we had to trim...

Niki, An hour ago 6 127
Chrysta
Which photo for our change the dates?
Chrysta, Yesterday at 2:31 PM

For our ”Change the Date” magnets, we decided to embrace the situation & have a sense of humor about the unfortunate events that postponed it. I have narrowed it down to three pictures. Which...

Amanda, An hour ago 30 270
J
Advice
Jessicaaaa, Yesterday at 11:50 PM

So my fiancé and I got engaged after a year, we have been together for a year and a half now. We moved to my home state a few months ago for better careers. We planned our wedding and sent his mom the...

Halie, An hour ago 5 119
M
Wedding planning amidst covid
Madison, on July 24, 2020 at 9:46 AM

Is anyone planning a wedding for 2021 but somewhat afraid of not being able to due to restrictions with big gatherings? I do not want a wedding where we have to wear masks.

Leslie, 4 hours ago 11 140
Cendy
Wedding scheduled for September 2020
Cendy, on July 20, 2020 at 7:50 PM

Anyone still having their wedding? What precautions are you taking? Ideas needed!! Thanks

Leslie, 4 hours ago 41 1,132
S
Wedding success during pandemic times
Stephanie, on August 7, 2020 at 10:50 PM

Hi everyone! We're still scheduled for our wedding ceremony/reception on September 26, 2020 (Coastal VA area). I've seen on social media about people having recent weddings this summer, etc. (wearing...

Leslie, 4 hours ago 7 202 2
Melle
What do you meme?
Melle, Yesterday at 4:16 PM

Show me a meme that pertains to your relationship now or to your wedding plans currently! Let’s just say I have gotten to very comfortable stages aha. We actually hit our one year wedding anniversary...

Rebecca, 5 hours ago 8 89
Nicole
Just For Fun: Would You Rather - Wedding Edition!
Nicole, Yesterday at 3:33 PM

Because we all need a little light hearted fun right now, let's play Would You Rather! I'll start by posting a Would You Rather. The first person to respond would then answer my Would You Rather and...

Rebecca, 5 hours ago 11 103
Jana
Just for fun: Never Have i Ever wedding edition
Jana, Yesterday at 4:14 PM

To lighten the mood with everything going on right now, how about a game of Never Have I Ever. If you have done the previous mentioned thing, continue with something you have not. To start: Never have...

Rebecca, 5 hours ago 12 135
Monique
School and teaching and planning oh my
Monique, on August 25, 2019 at 12:41 AM

Anyone else on the same boat or a similar boat as me? I am finishing up my masters, doing training for the new school year before we start the 4th, and wedding planning. Sometimes I wonder how I...

AlishaHoward, 5 hours ago 8 111
Riley
Covid Postponement
Riley, on August 9, 2020 at 7:20 PM

I am in need of some serious advice. So my husband and I got married May 8th, 2020 which is our original date that we had planned. With essentially did a courthouse wedding with just his parents and...

Amy, 7 hours ago 26 638
Marcia
fh wants to change our date because of Covid
Marcia, Yesterday at 9:32 AM

FH and I are planning to get married in March of 2021. Our date of choice caused a ton of drama with my family, and I held my ground on not delaying because it was really important to FH, to the point...

Cassandra, 8 hours ago 15 210
Elizabeth
Destination weddings in 2020
Elizabeth, on April 29, 2020 at 6:43 PM

Hi!! We are suppose to get married on a destination wedding October 24. With all the new regulations/ travel restrictions I’m not sure what to do!! This stress is driving me insane! What are you guys...

Janae, 8 hours ago 5 165
Start a discussion