We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Yasmine
How did you and your significant other meet?
Yasmine, Yesterday at 9:47 AM

Me and my FH met at a mutual friends house that we used to party at back in high school lol How did you and your spouse/future spouse meet?

Yasmine, 2 hours ago 97 461
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (8/3/20-8/9/20)
Lynnie, on August 3, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Alisa, Aug 4, 2020 7 87 2
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on August 3, 2020 at 10:01 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Margarita, Aug 3, 2020 3 227
Andrea
Postponed wedding and now everything bought she it be used next yr 2021
Andrea, Yesterday at 9:22 PM

Ok so sadly enough we had to postpone our wedding reception due to COVID-19 for aug. 2021 however everything that was ordered with our original date Sept. 6, 2020 for the wedding like toast glasses,...

Lynnie, A minute ago 6 148
Kimberly
Stand-in alternatives — tacky or not?
Kimberly, Today at 10:43 AM

1 of my 2 bridesmaids won’t be able to come to my wedding. She lives in the Philippines and we had been keeping an eye on the world news and health situation for months and hoped things would improve...

Lisa, 2 minutes ago 2 25
Briana
Opinions
Briana, Today at 2:09 AM

Hi ladies, so my mom is battling COVID and it's a 50/50 chance she'll make it or not. I always had a mindset of my mom being there when I get married so earlier my fiancé asked if we should just go...

Lynnie, 3 minutes ago 9 133 1
Jennifer
We Did It!! covid can't stop love!!
Jennifer, on August 3, 2020 at 1:14 PM

Well after months of back and forth and plans being changed multiple times, me and my man got married on July 17th in St. Pete Florida. It was a perfect day with a few hiccups but I am so glad we were...

Breann, 11 minutes ago 34 590 1
Nancy
Worried about my date (August 2021)
Nancy, Yesterday at 11:19 PM

I know I have an entire year before our big day , but as any bride would be I’m super anxious ! And excited . But also freaking out due to the pandemic . Can I get y’all’s thoughts on when you think...

Monica, 11 minutes ago 14 205
Jennifer
Bridal Boudoir 👰
Jennifer, on August 4, 2020 at 9:23 AM

Hi fellow brides and wives! I’ve had bridal boudoir on my mind for a long time! I wanted to do it a while back but I chickened out. However, I am in all these boudoir Facebook groups and I love the...

Annika, 12 minutes ago 13 151
Jasmine
Bittersweet Save The Date Situation
Jasmine, Yesterday at 5:25 PM

It's been a rollercoaster the last couple days dealing with our save the date (and invites) designer and I'm not 100% satisfied even though they still came out nice. Just not what we were expecting...

Lynnie, 15 minutes ago 7 177
Taylor
Wedding Hashtag help
Taylor, Today at 1:24 AM

Need some help creating a hashtag! Last name Hartlev

Lynnie, 19 minutes ago 4 29
A
hate hate hate My Wedding Hair
Alex, Today at 4:10 AM

We eloped last month. Everything seemed great: no stress, great outfits, great photog, great cake, scenic location. But my hair was trash! Started off great, a simple style with curls (and lots of...

Belle, 24 minutes ago 6 186
Michelle
osu vs Michigan moved to my wedding date!
Michelle, Yesterday at 5:54 PM

As if I didn’t have enough to deal with for Covid, now they announced the big game that is practically a major holiday in my state is on my wedding day 10/24/20....it doesn’t help seeing one of the...

Michelle, An hour ago 9 137
Marisa
Need something uplifting
Marisa, Yesterday at 10:11 AM

I really need some uplifting posts right now as yesterday was bad news, after bad news, after bad news... I won’t dive into it because it is all personal, but I’m trying to stay positive. For our...

Marisa, 3 hours ago 19 164
A
2021 Worries
Ane, on July 29, 2020 at 11:58 PM

I first want to say that I absolutely feel for the 2020 couples going through so much stress and at times multiple postponements! I can’t even imagine what you’re going through and I feel guilty about...

, 7 hours ago 13 273 1
Ti'Anna
October brides-postpone or holding on
Ti'Anna, on June 28, 2020 at 7:38 PM

Hey fellow October brides, how are you guys holding up?? I’ve been pretty good throughout the pandemic but I think that’s because work has kept me busy but as of late, postponement thoughts have been...

Melissa, 9 hours ago 214 8,762 12
J
Help! How do i include these two friends
Jessica, Yesterday at 10:42 AM

Hello ladies ! My wedding day is quickly approaching 8/22 and I would like to have all of the minor details worked out so the week of the wedding I can literally just be pampered (I’ve had no bridal...

, 10 hours ago 12 119
Sydney
Covid worries from a nurse getting married
Sydney, on July 16, 2020 at 6:06 PM

Hi friends. First of all I want to say I’ve asked a lot of questions on these forums and have gotten a lot of good ideas, feedback, and support and I love you all. Obviously COVID is putting a big...

Sarah, 10 hours ago 19 408
Leah
Courthouse wedding+big wedding later?
Leah, on August 3, 2020 at 10:59 AM

Hello everyone! My fiancé and I were originally going to get married 11/14/20, but due to the pandemic (and after a LOT of thought and discussion) decided to push back our wedding until next year...

Sarah, 10 hours ago 12 138
T
Wedding Hashtag ideas 💡
Taylor, Today at 12:00 AM

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are getting married 09/05/2020 and I would like to to use a wedding hashtag! I'm having a little trouble coming up with some ideas. I've listed below my favorite ones that...

Taylor, 10 hours ago 2 24
Start a discussion