We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kell
Feminist/preparing for Divorce Vs. Normal/optimistic
Kell, on September 27, 2020 at 12:40 PM

I've always had the desire to keep the legal name that I was born with since childhood. My FH and I have been together for 5 years and he has known this. He just now told me yesterday that he thinks...

Kell, Yesterday at 11:54 AM 33 380
Ashley
Is anyone else just mad?
Ashley, on September 27, 2020 at 10:29 PM

Is anyone just totally upset that half their family and friends aren’t coming to their wedding and you don’t feel like covid is a good reason anymore? Like I’m honestly fed up and I’m tired of...

Suzie, Yesterday at 10:56 AM 46 607
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (9/28/20-10/4/20)
Lynnie, on September 28, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 10:45 AM 36 179
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on September 28, 2020 at 10:11 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Sep 28, 2020 2 367
V
Synapse xt Review: Synapsext Tinnitus Hearing Formula Scam?
Viaxal, Today at 12:57 AM

Synapse XT berry is yet another antioxidant to add to this blend, reversing the damage that has occurred in the cells over time. It is linked to better brain health, suggesting that it may help with...

Viaxal, An hour ago 2
J
Wedding Countdown on Facebook
J W, Yesterday at 8:35 PM

Hi everyone! My FMIL told me about one of her friends who somehow did a wedding countdown clock on her Facebook page. FMIL thought this was super cute and wanted me to look into doing it but I wanted...

doris, Yesterday at 11:11 PM 10 76
Lynne
Wedding Date Twins?
Lynne, Yesterday at 1:11 PM

My wedding date is October 2, 2021. Does anyone else have the same date? If so, what do you have done or in process of doing?

Lynne, Yesterday at 10:51 PM 5 32
Kristen
Incorporation of family for elopements or minimonies?
Kristen, on September 28, 2020 at 8:30 PM

So as I have researched elopements is not necessarily just two people running off to get hitched. Has anyone included family in their elopements or minimonies or would you incorporate family in...

Kristen, Yesterday at 9:06 PM 4 55
Hailey
Any 10•10•2020 Brides?
Hailey, on September 1, 2020 at 8:31 PM

Anyone still getting married October 10th?! I AM I didn’t change my date nor am I going too! Thoughts?

Jeanette, Yesterday at 8:37 PM 227 2,446 25
Gabrielle
hashtag halp
Gabrielle, Yesterday at 7:25 PM

Ladies and gents ! Help with a hashtag for Carlie RothAlex Labib God blesses us with some poor name collabs and we’re desperate.

Gabrielle, Yesterday at 7:25 PM 11
Natalie
Celebrity China and Cookware
Natalie, on September 28, 2020 at 10:41 PM

I was all excited this morning when I received a phone call from this place. Just to read from other people that it’s a scam. Has anyone actually went to their event?

Cristy, Yesterday at 7:16 PM 3 92
Michelle
Drop that future last name and your hashtag! 😎
Michelle, on November 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM

Mrs. Jackson! 🖤 #OnCloudJackson Who will you be? 😊 or Who are you now? 😄

Milada, Yesterday at 6:02 PM 2,284 29,668 49
Nicole
Can I just vent?
Nicole, on September 17, 2020 at 7:21 PM

I just need a moment to whine and complain to the wedding masses so I don't gripe to my loved ones. We started planning our July 2020 wedding back in July 2018. After two long years, we were so...

Nicole, Yesterday at 5:55 PM 33 715
Katie
Parent Gifts for Both or One Wedding?
Katie, Yesterday at 2:58 PM

Hi Everyone, For those that got married in a small ceremony and then are planning their big post covid reception next year, are you planning to give gifts to your parents this year and next year? Or...

Melle, Yesterday at 5:27 PM 3 41
Maureen
Venting or being a burden?
Maureen, on September 28, 2020 at 7:31 PM

How is everyone dealing with their emotions and expressing feelings about changed wedding plans? At the very peak of us changing our wedding and reevaluating our contracts back in early July to change...

Olusola, Yesterday at 2:30 PM 10 131 1
Sakinna
Is Trash the Dress Even a Thing Anymore?
Sakinna, on September 28, 2020 at 5:37 PM

So... because we had such a small wedding (25 people) we only had our photographer for an hour and a half. I am considering getting more pics in my wedding dress but feel a bit vain... lol. Are there...

Rachel, Yesterday at 12:52 PM 8 144
Lynnie
Hashtag Help!
Lynnie, on January 4, 2018 at 3:16 PM

Need hashtag help? You’ve come to the right place! Hashtags are a fun and creative way to personalize your wedding, and they help make it easy to find pictures of your wedding on social media. Check...

Ronette, Yesterday at 7:42 AM 1,351 75,413 13
Kell
Anything unpopular about your relationship?
Kell, on September 28, 2020 at 5:22 AM

My FH and I have a one foot height difference (he is taller than me). Many couples I see in our local area are about the sane height including his parents. We also are from the same culture. It is...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 4:06 AM 20 243
Aretha
Finally Married !
Aretha, on September 28, 2020 at 5:15 AM

After having to change our date 3 times during the pandemic we decided to just go ahead & do it & it was AMAZING!

Rebecca, Yesterday at 4:03 AM 26 264 4
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (9/21/20-9/27/20)
Lynnie, on September 21, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Crystal, Sep 28, 2020 13 120 1
Start a discussion