We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Bridal Party Expectations
, on March 1, 2021 at 10:26 PM

I’ve seen a ton of discussions kind of hitting on this topic and am dying to know other brides’ opinions on this! If you are having a bridal party, what are you asking of them? Encouragement and...

Milada, 4 hours ago 36 516
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (3/1/21-3/7/21)
Lynnie, on March 1, 2021 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Maxine, Yesterday at 12:51 AM 4 45
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on March 1, 2021 at 9:32 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Mar 1, 2021 2 169
Lazell
Not yet engaged
Lazell, Today at 2:52 PM

Anyone else in here choose a wedding date with their partner, but are not actually officially engaged yet?

Erin, 4 minutes ago 7 38
MLS
Doing Something Special for a grandparent with Dementia
MLS, Yesterday at 2:23 PM

One of my grandparents is 84 years old with dementia. He is one of my favorite people on this earth. He is showing signs of decline. Our wedding is in September, and my heart hurts at the thought that...

Lynnie, 6 minutes ago 3 64
Stephanie
First look!
Stephanie, Today at 2:51 PM

Anyone that is doing or has done a first look, I need the pros and cons pleasee!!

Veronica, 7 minutes ago 5 23
Ana
Hashtag Help!
Ana, Yesterday at 7:22 PM

Hello! My wedding is in 71 days and I am in need of a pun wedding hashtag. His last name makes it very hard to create one. My name: Ana Perez His name: Emmanuel Vazquez We have been together for 8...

Ana, 13 minutes ago 4 49
Sarah
What bad dreams do you have about your wedding?
Sarah, Today at 12:31 PM

So last night the first part of my dream I forgot to bring my instant camera to my bridal shower, which felt disappointing but not horrible. Then in the second part I lost both my engagement ring and...

Tone, An hour ago 6 31
Lynnie
2023 Brides - Show us your ring!
Lynnie, on February 18, 2021 at 12:58 PM

Congratulations to everyone who is wedding planning for 2023!! ✨ Now that they've put a ring on it, we'd love see your new bling! Share a ring pic and show off your new sparkler below! 💍💎 Don’t forget...

Jessica, 3 hours ago 21 329
R
Bridesmaids past and present. What was the most over the top request you got from a bride, and did you agree to it?
Rebecca, Yesterday at 10:05 AM

So I've had honestly good experiences being in bridal parties as a bridesmaid, and I haven't had to do anything to ridiculous. But after spending too much of this morning down an internet rabbit hole...

Kayla, 5 hours ago 14 283
Shanice
08-21-21 bride
Shanice, on February 19, 2021 at 8:48 AM

182 days left anybody else getting married 8-21-21 I`m super excited. let me know how you guys feeling any honeymoon options?

Shanice, 6 hours ago 46 609 5
Future_Mrs.concanon
Jealousy?
Future_Mrs.concanon, on December 3, 2018 at 3:23 PM

I'm curious to know if any brides or future brides to be that are experiencing weird vibes like jealousy or something towards them. My sister keeps saying I need to postpone my wedding. When i ask her...

Sweetness, 9 hours ago 20 423
T
Ring size
Taylor, on May 16, 2020 at 11:55 AM

Hello! Just curious, my fiancé was telling me that my ring size was small for a guy (size 8 ring) and I didnt Think it was too bad. The jeweller said size 7 is average for women though. So, what size...

Kim, Yesterday at 11:17 PM 28 337
P
Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt App? or just use shutterfly/FB?
Private User, on May 17, 2015 at 3:21 AM

Hi! In addition to getting married soon, I'm also planning a bachelorette party for one of my friends. I want to do a photo scavenger hut and I've seen lots of posts about what to put on the list. Has...

Maddi, Yesterday at 9:40 PM 3 249
Madison
Wedding Hashtag last name Hardy
Madison, on September 23, 2020 at 8:55 PM

Hey! I am trying to come up with a wedding hashtag that uses the last name Hardy.. any idea?

Madison, Yesterday at 9:13 PM 9 212
Jessica
Bridesmaid Gifts
Jessica, Yesterday at 9:22 AM

So I purchased each of my Bridesmaids a Pandora Charm Bracelet with a charm that says bridesmaid with a lilac colored bow. Super cute they will love them. However, I have been getting all I can early...

Katie, Yesterday at 8:58 PM 11 140
Renee
Emotional 😭
Renee, Yesterday at 1:03 PM

It’s me who went to watch YouTube videos of weddings for songs now stuck on watching videos now and it been very emotional for me because we’re 2wks away as of today and I’m ready but everything is...

Melody, Yesterday at 7:19 PM 5 89
Kiara
Bridal Box Subscriptions - Which ones do you like best?
Kiara, on October 7, 2020 at 5:05 PM

I went with different Subscriptions Miss to Mrs, Maeven, and The Ring Box... Which ones or one did you like better so far? I am in love with Marven who I went month to month with and The Ring Box... ...

Kiara, Yesterday at 7:08 PM 39 619 3
Melissa
Wedding Hashtag help!
Melissa, Yesterday at 3:13 PM

Please help! I want something punny or cute but I can’t think of anything! My last name is Macías “(Ma-see-us)” and I’m taking his which is Reyes.

Lauren, Yesterday at 5:05 PM 3 38
C
Last name changes and covid
Chelsea, on February 25, 2021 at 1:07 PM

I am getting married on March 7th, 2021. I am wondering how I would go about changing my last name with social security when all of their offices are closed? Can anyone who has run into this and found...

Andrea, Yesterday at 3:56 PM 7 116
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics