Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, Today at 9:35 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a BAM, BAS, BAB, BAH, bridal or...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 1 69
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (4/6/20-4/12/20)
Lynnie, Today at 9:26 AM

Congrats to this week's couples!! Whether you're rescheduling your wedding or moving forward with private plans - we want make sure you still feel the love!! Comment below if your special day is...

Lynnie, 4 hours ago 21
Future Mrs. A. 💍
Lighten the mood —-
Future Mrs. A. 💍, Yesterday at 4:04 PM

Share funny stories !!! Weddings, photo shoots, proposals — anything !!

Future Mrs. A. 💍, 5 hours ago 18 136
Jo
Calling April + May 2020 couples, tell us how your wedding plans have been impacted
Jo, on March 26, 2020 at 9:26 AM

We at WeddingWire would like to hear your thoughts about current global events and how it's impacting your wedding plans. We know this is an uncertain and stressful time and would like to learn how...

Lauren, Apr 3, 2020 32 956 2
Blair
Can i see the your Fh's wedding band?
Blair, Today at 11:10 AM

My FH went and got sized and now that I know his ring size I'm ready to pick out his ring. What did you all choose?

Rebelle Fleur, 47 seconds ago 13 72
Meaghan
July brides...what’s your plan?
Meaghan, Yesterday at 9:42 PM

Hi guys! My wedding is July 11th and I’m not really sure what to do. If I wait too long my venue most likely won’t have any more available dates this year. I don’t really want to wait until next year...

Jaime, 27 minutes ago 6 156
Jasmine
Covid-19 Brides
Jasmine, Yesterday at 3:42 PM

Hello my fellow brides, For anyone who has had to reschedule your spring wedding, did you plan for another date this year or next year? My wedding was May 1st, 2020. I have to reschedule however but...

Serena, 49 minutes ago 11 199
Lynnie
Hashtag Help!
Lynnie, on January 4, 2018 at 3:16 PM

Need hashtag help? You’ve come to the right place! Hashtags are a fun and creative way to personalize your wedding, and they help make it easy to find pictures of your wedding on social media. Check...

Lynnie, An hour ago 1,274 67,894 10
Alisha
Pros to Postponing
Alisha, Yesterday at 5:02 PM

I know times are hard right now, so I thought I would try to bring a little positivity to my fellow postponing brides!👰💕 My fiancé and I were just thinking of pros to postponing and for us personally...

Alexa, An hour ago 12 194
Allison
How do i decide if i should postpone?? How late can i wait to make a decision??
Allison, Yesterday at 8:34 PM

My wedding is June 13th... I haven't been able to get ahold of our venue yet to find out what dates they have available later in the year... but I also just don't know how to decide if June 13 will be...

Alexa, An hour ago 5 162
Lemisha
October Brides
Lemisha, Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Hello Brides! For the ones who are having their ceremony in October, with this Pandemic that’s going on are you still sending out “Save the Dates?” If so, when do you plan to mail them out?

Corinne, An hour ago 24 444 1
Candyce
Should i consider canceling my wedding?
Candyce, on March 23, 2020 at 10:35 AM

Hi so my wedding isn't until November of this year but my father asked was I considering canceling my wedding due to the Coronavirus. At first I said no but now I don't know. I mean planning is...

Renee, 2 hours ago 27 587
Christine
covid Cancelation for Weddings
Christine, on April 4, 2020 at 7:57 PM

Hi All! I feel like this is weighing on everyone's minds who are getting married this year. My fiance and I are getting married in September and I'm curious what timeline we should be looking at if we...

Renee, 2 hours ago 11 212
Zuleyma
November Brides
Zuleyma, Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. Are you guys still planning, sending invites, booking vendors and dress shopping? I am really not sure on what to do with this uncertain times. I am...

Danica, 2 hours ago 4 75
judy
Wedding cancellations
judy, on March 20, 2020 at 8:14 AM

My wedding is on June 13, 2020. I am still hopeful that everything will be okay during this time. I haven’t done any cancellations yet. What are your thoughts. This is a very difficult time for us...

judy, 2 hours ago 17 261
Nicole
June 6th 2020 - Help!! What to Do!!
Nicole, on March 30, 2020 at 8:50 PM

So I have probably read way too many others stories on here trying to decide what to do about our upcoming June 6th 2020 wedding and I am just torn so many ways as to what to do with the COVID 19...

Jo, 3 hours ago 4 219
Amanda
August weddings 2020. Stupid virus
Amanda, on April 3, 2020 at 8:31 PM

Fellow August 2020 brides what are you doing at this time about your weddings?????? At this point everything I personally hear about the virus is 50/50. 50% it’s going to last for sometime and 50/% we...

Kelsey, 4 hours ago 16 447
Marisa
July 11, 2020 wedding
Marisa, on April 3, 2020 at 6:47 PM

Hello everyone! I am slightly panicking with our wedding being not far away and our state just mentioned that the peak here for Covid won’t be until June 14th. I have coordinated with all of my...

Jo, 4 hours ago 12 280
Katharine
July 2020 Weddings
Katharine, on March 16, 2020 at 10:05 AM

July 18 2020- Do you think its all going to be ok by then?

Ashley, 6 hours ago 123 9,520 15
Natalie
june Couples Postponing due to Covid-19: Encouragement
Natalie, on March 30, 2020 at 5:07 PM

This message is for any couple, particularly couples with June weddings planned, facing the decision of whether or not to postpone their wedding amidst the coronavirus pandemic. I want to start off...

Shonteeshia, 10 hours ago 91 5,083 34
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics