Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
H
Do people use wedding hashtags?
Heather, on January 20, 2022 at 10:39 PM

What has been your experience with wedding hashtags? I always see a lot of posts here asking for help coming up with hashtags, but when looking at hashtags for weddings I've actually been to they're...

Ladyray, Yesterday at 12:30 AM 11 117
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (1/17/22-1/23/22)
Lynnie, on January 17, 2022 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Haileigh, Jan 21, 2022 4 46
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on January 18, 2022 at 9:34 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Ann, Jan 19, 2022 3 134
Lynnie
2023 Brides - Show us your ring!
Lynnie, on February 18, 2021 at 12:58 PM

Congratulations to everyone who is wedding planning for 2023!! ✨ Now that they've put a ring on it, we'd love see your new bling! Share a ring pic and show off your new sparkler below! 💍💎

Amy, 5 seconds ago 876 14,603 99
Lynne
Something cool
Lynne, Today at 3:54 PM

My FH and I were talking to his mom yesterday and she asked us when our date is and when we told her, she mentioned that was her wedding anniversary to my FH dad. Maybe the date is meant to be.

Lynne, 10 minutes ago 2 40
Lisa
Brides Of 2022: It's Finally Our Year!!! How Many Days Until Your Wedding?
Lisa, on January 1, 2022 at 10:18 AM

Happy 2022, all!! Who's getting married this year? Let's celebrate! How many days until your wedding? Share a photo or two of your beautiful rings, dress, venue, future spouse, or anything else you...

Ena Tessy, An hour ago 479 2,795
A
Am i Overreacting???
Anonymous, Today at 9:22 AM

Hey y’all, I’m having a serious dilemma and trying to figure out if I’m completely overreacting and need some advice on how to handle this from maybe an outside point of view! My fiancé and I got...

Sexypoodle, 2 hours ago 8 176
Cassandra
i need advice -moh help
Cassandra, on April 16, 2021 at 11:07 PM

OK to make a long story short, I’m getting married April 30, 2022, apparently according to culture, the godmother of the bride is usually the maid of honor who takes care of just about everything for...

Jacks, 2 hours ago 10 316
Genna
How long have you been a fiancé?
Genna, on January 4, 2022 at 11:31 AM

Ok Future brides!!! tell me, how long you have been engaged?

Francesca, 2 hours ago 88 722 2
Lena
Lost Motivation for Wedding Planning
Lena, on June 6, 2021 at 1:20 PM

FI and I got engaged in 2019 and had originally planned for a spring 2020 wedding, but Covid forced us to postpone to fall 2020. And then we ended up postponing again that fall (due to Covid and also...

Teresa, 9 hours ago 6 174
S
Requesting wedding hashtag
Sim, Today at 6:01 AM

Hi all, requesting wedding hashtag suggestions for my best friends wedding in India Bride : Priyanka Bhojani Groom: Ronak Chopra A little background about the couple. They hail from 2 different cities...

Sim, 12 hours ago 10
Cece
What is that "little thing" your spouse does?
Cece, on December 26, 2021 at 4:05 PM

Happy Holidays everyone! During this cheerful time, I am reminded that it is the small things we take for granted that are oftentimes the most meaningful. What is the "small thing" your spouse does...

Emilia, 14 hours ago 13 145
Taylor
Wedding #hashtag
Taylor, Yesterday at 11:03 PM

I am having such a hard time coming up with a hashtag! Brides name: Taylor Norris Grooms name: Brian Olesen I will be taking the Olesen name! Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Lisa, 18 hours ago 1 19
K
When is your actual marriage date?
Kim, Yesterday at 1:40 PM

Hello, I’m know this maybe a stupid question but when is it your actually wedding date? I don’t plan to have an officiant but have will some family stand in for the ceremony. I plan to go to court...

Lunajay, Yesterday at 6:21 PM 18 155 1
Nelena
Memorials at wedding
Nelena, on January 21, 2022 at 8:33 PM

Is anyone doing a memorial section at your wedding?!? We have talked about doing one as I have lost a lot of family members around the time of my wedding that’s why I chose the date I chose. And I’m...

Michelle, Yesterday at 5:56 PM 6 116 1
Sierra
Wedding redo
Sierra, on December 14, 2021 at 4:15 PM

Hey Ladies!! I’m getting married soon and I was wondering, what’s one thing you would redo or change about your wedding??

Dee, Yesterday at 12:35 AM 65 1,082 2
BJ
Wedding Photographer lost a significant portion of our wedding photos and lied about it
BJ, on January 21, 2022 at 2:38 PM

Photographer lost every photo that she took after switching SD cards half way through our family portraits before the ceremony. We have the bad to mediocre shots her assistant took of the ceremony,...

Ladyray, Yesterday at 12:23 AM 12 226
Michelle
Engagement Stories
Michelle, on January 21, 2022 at 8:43 PM

Hi ladies 🤍 I’m getting more and more excited for the big day and I’d love to hear your engagement stories. My fiancé and I have always loved the outdoors and a lot of our first dates together...

Michelle, Jan 21, 2022 46
Michelle
Self care for stressed moments
Michelle, on January 20, 2022 at 9:05 PM

When the planning gets to be too much, what things do you do to decompress and focus on you and your relationship?

Melinda, Jan 21, 2022 3 37
C
Varghese Wedding Hashtag help
Crystal, on January 20, 2022 at 9:59 PM

Could someone please help me figure out a few wedding hashtags? I would greatly appreciate it. First names: Crystal and Jinto Last name: Varghese

Lynnie, Jan 21, 2022 2 20
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics