We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Pia
How are you all feeling with Covid-19
Pia, on July 5, 2020 at 9:27 PM

This COVID-19 has me feeling unsettled and saddened

Octavia, 3 hours ago 86 2,026 4
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (7/6/20-7/12/20)
Lynnie, on July 6, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Tanesha, Yesterday at 6:23 PM 7 134
Soon2BSmith
What Made Wedding Day Real For You?
Soon2BSmith, on July 5, 2020 at 7:46 PM

Today, I received my first 2 rsvps, and it made everything so REAL. All this planning, is coming to fruition!! Picking a venue, dress, table settings, it still seem so far away or out of reach. But,...

Jess, Jul 6, 2020 20 127
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on July 6, 2020 at 9:28 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Jul 6, 2020 2 288
S
Guests canceling
Samantha, Today at 4:44 PM

So I have two more days until our big day. With everything going on with covid i have had quite a few people saying they won't be able to come because they don't want to risk anything or other...

Samantha, 3 minutes ago 12 184
Ti'Anna
October brides-postpone or holding on
Ti'Anna, on June 28, 2020 at 7:38 PM

Hey fellow October brides, how are you guys holding up?? I’ve been pretty good throughout the pandemic but I think that’s because work has kept me busy but as of late, postponement thoughts have been...

Kaytlin, 5 minutes ago 156 6,149 10
Erin
Transportation
Erin, Today at 7:37 PM

If you are going to have an open bar for your guests, are you liable if they drive after drinking excessively and get into a car accident?

mrswinteriscoming, 6 minutes ago 5 38
Nicole
Would you change your date bc of the best man?
Nicole, Yesterday at 4:03 PM

Hi Ladies, So yesterday we were faced with a unique problem. We booked our venue in November before the pandemic for May 2021. I’ve been feeling pretty lucky that we were booked on such a great date...

Caitlin, 14 minutes ago 25 300 1
S
Any 2021 brides getting nervous with covid 19?
Smitht, Today at 12:22 PM

I know 2021 still seems far away and a lot can change before then, but in the US it doesn’t seem like there’s any sign of hope that the virus is going away any time soon. Are any 2021 brides nervous...

Leonardia, 19 minutes ago 20 157
Kristen
Silly poll about cake flavors lol - Your opinion
Kristen, Today at 2:20 PM

I am looking at two cake places and both have interesting flavors that both sound good and totally different. One has vanilla champagne and one has chocolate amaretto. Which flavor appeals to you...

Margaret, 22 minutes ago 33 129
Elizabeth
October 10, 2020 in Texas - Postpone or Keep Going??
Elizabeth, Today at 2:20 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm sure this has been posted a million times, but I wanted to get other couples' opinions! Our wedding is 10/10/2020 in the hill country of Texas and will be outdoor. We kept trying to...

Jenny, 39 minutes ago 13 113 1
S
Halloween Hashtags
Samantha, Today at 7:06 PM

I need ideas for Halloween Wedding hashtags! We're getting married this Halloween. We're huge Halloween fans, horror fans, monster fans, you name it - we love it! The hashtag doesn't have to be...

Samantha, An hour ago 9
Lynnie
July Poll: Are you keeping your plans or postponing?
Lynnie, on June 17, 2020 at 10:05 AM

Here's a poll for all the couples with July weddings! Are you keeping your plans or postponing? Click to vote in the poll below and share your current plans in the comments!

72%

176 votes

28%

69 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote An hour ago 90 2,090 1
Anna
Simply put, be kind to each other.
Anna, Today at 2:33 PM

Just a quick reminder to myself and others. This is a safe place, full of Hope's, dreams, joy and excitement. We have all been affected by what's going on in the world. Lots of disappointments with...

Anna, An hour ago 4 87 1
J
Hashtag
Jennifer, Today at 5:02 PM

Hello, Does anyone know how to generate a wedding Hashtag on Instagram?

Jennifer, 2 hours ago 7 45
Samantha
I’m stressed! Covid-19 sucks.
Samantha, on July 7, 2020 at 9:53 PM

My wedding is in 25 days!! Just learned that the city is now closing restaurants, venues, ballrooms, etc. again starting this week. Really anxious about what’s going to happen. Many guests have...

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 13 404
Erin
October 2020 weddings.. postpone or no?
Erin, on July 7, 2020 at 10:11 PM

Just wondering if anyone is postponing or contemplating postponing their fall wedding. We are getting married October 24th, 2020 (it is both of our birthdays too!) What are your ideas?? How long are...

Jennifer, 5 hours ago 17 215
Kristianne
Change of Plans
Kristianne, Yesterday at 12:16 AM

My FH and I decided that we would still like to get married on the date that we had originally planned (10/10/2020 and I am not giving it up 😋). Despite keeping our date, we plan to cut the guest list...

Jennifer, 5 hours ago 8 179 1
Chelsea
November 2020
Chelsea, on June 29, 2020 at 6:02 PM

OK.... we have our wedding planned in Michigan for November 8, 2020. We live in Colorado. We have contacted our venue regarding the current situation with COVID and weddings being postponed or...

Kristin, 5 hours ago 4 225
S
Caterer went out of business and filed bankruptcy
Shianne, Today at 2:03 PM

So our caterer is going out of business, and filed bankruptcy. We got an email from the law firm representing them telling us they can't do the wedding and they attached a recommendation for a...

Stacey, 5 hours ago 10 163
Start a discussion