Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Katie
Movies and tv shows about weddings
Katie, on July 26, 2021 at 10:10 AM

Do you find yourself watching more TV shows and or movies about weddings or pre wedding events now that it's your turn to get married? I got engaged back in 2019 and immediately started planning. I...

Katie, 18 hours ago 34 211
LeKisha
How Did You Decide On a Wedding Date?
LeKisha, on July 28, 2021 at 5:39 PM

I wanted to get married on a date that neither one of us could forget. We decided on Jan 22, 2022 which translates to 1.22.22. It just seemed right and memorable. New Years was another option but far...

Jacklyn, Yesterday at 9:50 PM 51 300 1
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (7/26/21-8/1/21)
Lynnie, on July 26, 2021 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 1:37 PM 9 65
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on July 26, 2021 at 9:38 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Jul 26, 2021 2 169
Stephanie
Hashtag help!!
Stephanie, Today at 10:34 PM

My cousin is getting married and her last name is going to be mañana (which mean tomorrow in Spanish) she can’t think of any good hashtags so Im coming here for some help with ideas! She def wants...

Lav, 13 minutes ago 2 14
Lisa
"Would Have Been" One Year Anniversary Celebration Pictures!
Lisa, Today at 11:35 PM

Today was our "would have been" one year wedding anniversary (if we hadn't had to postpone due to COVID), so my fiance and I celebrated by going out for dinner, drinks, and dessert, wearing our...

Lisa, 16 minutes ago 6
Jessica
Punny hashtag help
Jessica, Today at 3:49 AM

Hi all. Just booked our wedding and it’s only 90 days away. I know this is the least of my worries but I need hashtag help lol. It’s on a Yacht, first names are Jes and Tony last name is Nguyen and I...

Jessica, 22 minutes ago 5 51
Michelle
Photographs of guests eating?
Michelle, Today at 6:39 PM

Is this common? I was reading on another site to make sure that you ask your photographer to capture guests at their tables. Seems like a strange thing to film when there are many other opportunities...

Lisa, 4 hours ago 2 57
Meghan
Anyone tried The Adventure Challenge - Couples Edition
Meghan, on March 1, 2021 at 9:55 AM

I came across The Adventure Challenge Couple Addition over the weekend and thought it looked like a lot of fun. Has anyone ever tried it? Basically, you get a book with 50 date day/night challenges....

Hannah, 22 hours ago 20 852 1
Lynnie
2023 Brides - Show us your ring!
Lynnie, on February 18, 2021 at 12:58 PM

Congratulations to everyone who is wedding planning for 2023!! ✨ Now that they've put a ring on it, we'd love see your new bling! Share a ring pic and show off your new sparkler below! 💍💎

Jessica, Yesterday at 9:57 PM 277 4,525 34
Sarah
6 days freaking out!!!
Sarah, Yesterday at 1:55 PM

I'm really starting to freak out now that my wedding is 6 days away. Not about marrying my fh, but about certain aspects of the day. First is our thank you speech, well I should say my thank you...

Katie, Yesterday at 7:27 PM 1 80
Z
Wedding hashtag help!!
Zherfhra, Yesterday at 4:13 PM

I’ve used the hashtag generator with no luck unfortunately. Our last name will be James, his name is Ryan and my name is Zherfhra (Zeff-ra) or go by Zeff. Thanks!!

Lisa, Yesterday at 5:05 PM 1 16
N
Another Wedding Hashtag cry for help!
Nikki, Yesterday at 1:09 PM

My fiancé's surname is Philpott (pronounced "Fill-pot") and our friends call us "Bekki" (Ben & Nikki). Other than #ForeverPhilpott and #FinallyPhilpott, I'm completely stumped. Any creative minds...

Lisa, Yesterday at 2:27 PM 2 30
Pat
"50 Outdated Wedding Trends"
Pat, on July 27, 2021 at 10:52 PM

WoW! Check out this ....... although I agree with a lot of these so-called "outdated trends", I think they are off the mark on others. Just thought I'd toss this in the ring for discussion!...

Eniale, Yesterday at 1:58 PM 4 85
Shivani
Need help with Hashtag for the wedding
Shivani, on July 28, 2021 at 10:02 PM

Girl's name: Priyanka Chati Boy's name: Sunny Patel

Shivani, Yesterday at 12:49 PM 4 35
Sarah
Wedding Hashtag?
Sarah, on July 26, 2021 at 7:25 PM

Hello, is anyone here creative with hashtags? My name is Sarah Strand and his is Josue Betancourt. Any help is appreciated

Sarah, Yesterday at 12:32 PM 6 52
Katie
Winter Wedding Hashtag for Sanders
Katie, on July 29, 2021 at 7:06 PM

Hi💗 So totally new to this app and figuring it out. I’m trying to come up with a wedding hashtag. Are they even a thing anymore? Just something to use for the bachelorette party and maybe social...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 11:56 AM 1 48
Alexa
Piteo Wedding Hashtag?!
Alexa, on July 29, 2021 at 9:59 AM

Ladies!! I am in desperate need of a hashtag. My FH last name is Piteo. TIA!

Lynnie, Yesterday at 11:49 AM 2 24
Michelle
Amazon daily deals for wedding supplies
Michelle, on July 27, 2021 at 4:14 PM

Take a look at the daily deals for discounts on various items. Just today while skimming through only the top of the list, I saw LED lights, Lings Moments silks, boob tape, white lace heels, and the...

Emilia, Yesterday at 10:28 AM 3 143
Michelle
Not close to immediate family
Michelle, on July 29, 2021 at 2:12 PM

Is anyone else in this situation? I notice many posts say some variation of “don’t invite friends, limit it to immediate family only “. If you aren’t close to those people, it sounds like, even if the...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 3:24 AM 6 116
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics