We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
#JustSaidYes? 💍 Share for a chance to win prizes from Pack Up + Go and Miss to Mrs. Box!
Lynnie, on December 2, 2020 at 9:52 AM

'Tis the season for engagements!! 💍 So you know what that means... the #JustSaidYes contest is back!! 🙌 How To Enter: 1. Follow @weddingwire on Instagram ✨ 2. Share a photo of your Just Said Yes...

Lynnie, Jan 25, 2021 3 148
Jade
✨201 Days Until We Say i Do✨
Jade, on January 22, 2021 at 9:24 PM

I’m so excited! 🤩 Who else is getting married this year!? I’d love to hear when/where and see any proposal/engagement photos you have! 😍 Here is an engagement photo of my love & I ❤️ & We’re...

Taylor, Jan 25, 2021 57 526 2
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on January 25, 2021 at 9:34 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Jan 25, 2021 2 168
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (1/25/21-1/31/21)
Lynnie, on January 25, 2021 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Lynnie, Jan 25, 2021 30
Sarah
Nervous about picking up my dress friday
Sarah, Yesterday at 9:21 PM

I'm nervous about picking up my dress for a few reason. The first being since I bought it I put on ten pounds, 5 of which I've re lost over the past few weeks. Plus its bloat week so I'm feeling kind...

Sarah, An hour ago 6 84
Alyssa
Whats stopping you from starting your life together now?
Alyssa, Yesterday at 1:09 PM

I read through a lot of posts on here and see a lot of comments that are along the lines of "We are getting married soon so we can start our lives together." This is going to sound ridiculous, but I'm...

Alyssa, An hour ago 36 480
Chrysta
Are/were your ideas one-of-a-kind?
Chrysta, Yesterday at 4:15 PM

While planning, there have been several items which I had a particular vision for in my mind...but could not find them commercially available; so I have found myself going the bespoke/custom route on...

Rebecca, 3 hours ago 9 183
Kimberly
Let the wedding nightmares begin
Kimberly, on January 18, 2021 at 6:11 PM

Ugh! The wedding nightmares have begun! We are 53 days out and I’ve had crazy dreams about anything and everything going wrong for our wedding the last couple of nights. From the wrong venue to some...

Liza, 6 hours ago 8 101
Sarah
How many days until your wedding?
Sarah, on January 17, 2021 at 7:41 PM

Finally under the 200 mark!

Sarah, Yesterday at 9:23 PM 70 482
Kristen
nye 2021 Wedding
Kristen, on January 6, 2021 at 8:10 AM

Hi everyone! We are getting married on NYE 2021! I am wondering if there are any other couples getting married on this day too? Just looking to connect and see others thoughts and ideas?! I am hoping...

Valerie, Yesterday at 9:02 PM 132 944 9
L
Hey anyone getting married on 6/25/2022!!
Lindsay, on January 18, 2021 at 1:57 PM

Hey anyone getting married 6/25/2022

Jocelyn, Yesterday at 7:19 PM 41 339 11
Kristen
Martin Wedding Hashtag Ideas
Kristen, on June 15, 2019 at 2:05 PM

My best friend is getting married and I need help creating her hashtag. Bride: Michelle Bates Groom: Kevin Martin They met in Memphis and now live in Missouri near St. Louis. They love beer and going...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 6:07 PM 4 60
sophie
Martin Hashtag Wedding
sophie, on September 24, 2020 at 12:16 AM

Soooo... I'm in love with #MeetTheMartins but it's super popular, and I don't want to have to scroll through a much of other people's wedding pictures when I look back at mine. I've tried the...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 6:03 PM 11 97
Nicole
Last Name Martin Wedding Hashtags
Nicole, on September 4, 2019 at 3:43 PM

I am trying to come up with a hashtag that can be used not just for our wedding, but for any future events in our life together (honeymoon, first child, new home, etc.). I’ve been scouring online for...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 5:59 PM 12 149
Sierra
Martin Wedding Hashtag
Sierra, on September 5, 2016 at 10:30 PM

It may be a little early to be worrying about wedding hashtags lol, but that's one of the things I'm super excited about.. And I can't for the life of me come up with a cute one! My fiancés last name...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 5:55 PM 14 3,716
Michelle
Wedding hashtag for an r last name
Michelle, Yesterday at 11:26 AM

I’m stuck thinking about a good hashtag for the last name “Rebot”. Would love some help!

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:54 PM 4 43
Erin Wood
Drama with the ex baby mama!
Erin Wood, on July 5, 2017 at 3:05 PM

FH got this text today from his ex gf (daughters mom). It's 3 days before the wedding and she's bringing it up now?? FH and I did not invite her because we are not friends with her. She has...

Wendy, Yesterday at 4:41 PM 105 946
Chrysta
Breaking with traditions?
Chrysta, on January 21, 2021 at 2:13 PM

I’ve noticed a lot of people are choosing to break away from modern day “traditional” aspects of their weddings, and making them more tailored to the couple’s personalities. What things are you...

PrissiePants, Yesterday at 3:17 PM 38 418
M
Hashtag help
Michelle, on January 24, 2021 at 7:34 PM

Hello, I’m having a hard time coming up with a hashtag my new last name will be Whitfield, any ideas?

PrissiePants, Yesterday at 3:15 PM 5 46
Kerin
Is it normal to start freaking out now?
Kerin, on January 26, 2021 at 9:02 PM

19 days to the wedding...I'm already worrying I'm going to forget something 🤦‍♀️ I've been packing things in a tote to haul across the state the Friday before our ceremony, and I'm using my checklist...

Kerin, Yesterday at 1:39 PM 16 128
Start a discussion