We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Melle
Did you enforce masks?
Melle, on July 1, 2020 at 1:40 PM

Hello, To bridal party members and brides - for any event whether the wedding or pre wedding events like the bridal shower, bachelorette, engagement party, etc. -- did you enforce wearing face...

Emily, Yesterday at 10:19 PM 33 397 1
Trese
July Is Here!! Where are my Brides👰🏾
Trese, on June 30, 2020 at 11:31 PM

I’m getting married in 12 days 🙏🏾🙌🏾🥰👰🏾😍

Courtney, Yesterday at 9:41 PM 28 306 1
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on June 29, 2020 at 9:17 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Jun 29, 2020 2 332
Tara
2021 wedding?
Tara, on June 15, 2020 at 1:24 AM

Posting on here to hopefully find some glimmer of hope. My fiancé and I have been together for 10 years and got engaged last fall. Our wedding was originally planned for August 8th 2020, and obviously...

Amanda, 17 minutes ago 15 371
Kayse
Bridal photos!!!!
Kayse, Today at 9:45 AM

I'm so glad I did this on my original date! The photographer killed it.

Veronica, 37 minutes ago 19 171
Dshelle
Ring
Dshelle, Yesterday at 9:22 PM

Hey guys! I’m in sooooo in love with my engagement ring!!!🙂😝🥰 I cannot stop looking at it. So my my budget is 40k and I told my wedding planner that I want to go low like 25,000 instead of 40,000 and...

Dshelle, 38 minutes ago 41 453
Emily
"Real" Relationship Math (just for Fun)
Emily, Today at 10:37 AM

Thought this might entertain some of you - if you're gonna participate just approach with a sense of humor. Have you ever met someone who is like 20 years old and you ask how long they've been...

Melle, An hour ago 1 66
Samantha
What is last minute to you?
Samantha, on June 27, 2020 at 3:08 PM

Hey ladies, So our wedding is supposed to be Aug 30th in NY this year, but more and more time ia going by where we're getting no answers as to when weddings will be allowed and how many. I have not...

Hanna, 3 hours ago 15 298
Ashley
To my covid bride friends- eloping
Ashley, on July 2, 2020 at 1:33 PM

Idk who needs to hear this, but you do WHATEVER you want and call it WHATEVER you want. But let me tell you my story. Background:We’re supposed to be getting this October, and as of right now, we’re...

Ashley, 3 hours ago 20 238 1
Sarah
Covid wedding! Starting to feel real!
Sarah, on June 30, 2020 at 11:03 AM

We had to postpone our 6/27 wedding until 8/2. Our numbers in Maryland are still trending in a positive direction and though our celebration may have a few changes it is finally starting to feel real!...

Sarah, 3 hours ago 7 198
V
Maybe Over Thinking It
Veronica, Today at 8:03 AM

I am just finishing up my wedding album, but I'm stuck on family photos. Originally I was going to have all of our family photos on one spread, but I can't find a layout I like and I think I have too...

Jeni, 4 hours ago 5 50
D
Liberty Travel Destination Wedding Blunder
Delaney, Today at 8:24 AM

Hi, I want to take some time to tell you about my disaster of a destination wedding, and the nasty people at liberty travel! My fiancé and I had this amazing wedding planned at the Hyatt Rose Hall in...

Jessica, 4 hours ago 3 64
Michelle
Brides in states that require masks
Michelle, Yesterday at 8:30 PM

Columbus, Ohio just mandated masks be worn effective today until further notice though there will be no penalty if not worn (makes sense, right? lol). The order is very vague, it just says indoor...

Michelle, 4 hours ago 19 212
L
Relief
Lee, on July 2, 2020 at 2:20 PM

We decided to postpone our large Massachusetts wedding in August weeks ago, but it has been weighing heavily on our minds that we made the wrong choice as things are starting to improve here. Well...

Amanda, 4 hours ago 8 228 1
Aida
Rant.
Aida, on June 18, 2020 at 7:58 PM

Can I just rant for a second? Feel free to ignore this, I just want to express myself a little. We we supposed to get married this last May, but because of COVID-19, we rescheduled for August and I...

Kayse, 5 hours ago 51 1,610 2
Kelly
Wondering if i should distribute masks at Sept. wedding
Kelly, on June 26, 2020 at 11:04 AM

Our wedding got moved from May 2020 to this September due to CoVID. We are considering distributing masks at our wedding to make guests feel more comfortable if they choose to wear one. Just wondering...

Virginia, 7 hours ago 69 1,681 4
Amber
Is anyone have trouble with Vista West Ranch/ thr Creek Haus?
Amber, Yesterday at 12:41 PM

I am curious if anyone is having a hard time trying to move their wedding or getting any help at all from the owners of Vista West Ranch or the Creek Haus? They have been very brash every time I have...

Rebecca, 10 hours ago 1 36
Alicia
Wedding Hashtag Help!!!
Alicia, on June 7, 2020 at 1:41 AM

My name is Alicia Newman and my fiancé is Nathaniel Williams and I desperately need help with finding a hashtag name thingy for our wedding next July!!! I have searched and I am having the hardest...

Alicia, 13 hours ago 6 45
Charlotte
Destination in Hawaii
Charlotte, Yesterday at 7:05 AM

Anyone heading to Hawaii? I am looking for a little guidance on which island has more to offer as far as sight seeing, fun things to do, venues, beaches, etc. We've never been to Hawaii. Please...

Andrea, 14 hours ago 6 67
Ashley
Cultural & Traditions - Name Change Conundrum
Ashley, on June 23, 2020 at 5:18 PM

I’m getting married this September and am still on the fence about changing my last name. Based on traditions in the States, it's "normal" to change last names and I would never think twice about it;...

Judith, Yesterday at 9:38 PM 30 495 2
Start a discussion