We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (4/12/21-4/18/21)
Lynnie, on April 12, 2021 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:52 PM 9 69 1
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on April 12, 2021 at 9:29 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Apr 12, 2021 2 230
Lakeisha
What's Your Wedding #Hashtag?
Lakeisha, on March 28, 2021 at 3:26 PM

What's you all wedding hashtags Ours is #SealTheDealMcNeils

Sara, 28 minutes ago 418 3,970 22
Sarah
Snapchat filter
Sarah, Today at 9:22 AM

Made our snapchat filter for our wedding day I just wanted to share, I think its so cute lol. I mean I know I probably won't be on my phone much if at all, but it was only $7 so I thought why...

Lisa, An hour ago 1 24
Stephanie
Deposit back on "state Cancelled" wedding
Stephanie, Yesterday at 11:57 PM

hi friends. need advice/guidance/gut check. my wedding was scheduled in CA during SIP almost a year ago for next month, then we decided to cancel/ postpone indefinitely and elope. questions about...

Katie, 2 hours ago 3 98
Erin
Hashtag ideas for Tierney?
Erin, Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Any ideas for wedding hashtag for the last name Tierney?

Lisa, 3 hours ago 3 27
Cassandra
i need advice -moh help
Cassandra, Yesterday at 11:07 PM

OK to make a long story short, I’m getting married April 30, 2022, apparently according to culture, the godmother of the bride is usually the maid of honor who takes care of just about everything for...

Samantha, 3 hours ago 6 165
K
Wedding hashtag ideas! 🤔🤍
Kelly, Yesterday at 9:05 PM

Hello! My fiancé and I will be married on October 15th, 2022. Since very early on in our relationship we have used combined versions of our last names (Donahoe + Piñeyro = Pinahoe and Doñeyro -...

Kelly, 7 hours ago 2 40
Lynnie
2023 Brides - Show us your ring!
Lynnie, on February 18, 2021 at 12:58 PM

Congratulations to everyone who is wedding planning for 2023!! ✨ Now that they've put a ring on it, we'd love see your new bling! Share a ring pic and show off your new sparkler below! 💍💎

Christina, Yesterday at 8:41 PM 89 1,238 11
Sarah
Hashtag help
Sarah, Yesterday at 6:03 PM

Need help coming up with a hashtag. His last name is Rizk and mine is Bears. So far my moh came up with the only one I like #RizkCaughtABears. Looking for some other cute ones. Please and thank you 🙂 ...

Sarah, Yesterday at 7:38 PM 4 44
Kayla
Need a cute/catchy wedding hashtag!!
Kayla, Yesterday at 5:00 PM

Last name is Sparks, and the only thing I've seen so far is "Sparks fly" which I'm not a big fan of. Please help!

Dj Tanner, Yesterday at 5:53 PM 3 34
K
What do you think of this hashtag?
Kelly, Yesterday at 9:45 AM

My last name is Kantola his is Games. So I thought our hashtag could be #GamesChanging2021. I ran it by my FH and he liked it? What say you?

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:22 PM 7 54
Lynnie
Wedding Hashtag Help!
Lynnie, on January 4, 2018 at 3:16 PM

Need hashtag help? You’ve come to the right place! Hashtags are a fun and creative way to personalize your wedding, and they help make it easy to find pictures of your wedding on social media. Check...

Carly, Yesterday at 4:05 PM 1,423 89,374 15
Michelle
Obligatory invites
Michelle, on April 13, 2021 at 11:11 PM

Everyone hates the idea of inviting that one person you have no relationship with just to please your parents or someone else who isn't even footing the bill. On the same token that people avoid those...

Frédolino, Yesterday at 1:03 PM 12 170
MK
Over it.. but in a good way!
MK, on April 14, 2021 at 2:49 PM

Has anyone reached this weird place during wedding planning where you really don't care about the details anymore? Is it normal, or should I be concerned? LOL When I first got engaged, I hit the...

Eniale, Yesterday at 11:44 AM 9 200
A
Would you go to a wedding if vaccine was required?
Annie, on March 23, 2021 at 8:18 AM

Would you go to a wedding if sending a picture of your vaccine card or proof of vaccine was required to attend?

Eliana, Yesterday at 10:03 AM 54 1,017
Lynnie
Have you bought yourself any engagement swag?
Lynnie, on January 21, 2020 at 11:26 AM

Etsy has made it way too easy to go on a “recently engaged” shopping spree! Did you fall victim to your own engagement excitement and buy yourself any bridal-themed loot? Are you innocent or guilty?...

Florence, Yesterday at 8:26 AM 69 367 1
Porsha
Just Curious.... Has anyone used a psychic before?
Porsha, on July 14, 2014 at 10:30 AM

I have never been interested in going to one, but I have a friend who recently went and had an interesting experience. I guess it was a positive one....the psychic was able to give them accurate...

Ronice, Yesterday at 7:03 AM 22 395
J
Hashtag Troubles
Jalah, on April 14, 2021 at 6:19 PM

Hi there!! It has been so great getting to be in community with you all! I have used so much of the advice and recommendations that you all have shared. I have been having some difficulties coming up...

Sexypoodle, Yesterday at 12:03 AM 3 34
Jami
Hashtag help
Jami, on April 14, 2021 at 1:57 PM

Hello all! I need some help with a fun hashtag for our wedding. My new last name will be Ness and want to play off of that. The one we have been discussing is #cheerstolifelonghappiNESS but that seems...

Sexypoodle, Apr 15, 2021 4 41
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics