Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (9/20/21-9/26/21)
Lynnie, Yesterday at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Brandi, Yesterday at 10:07 PM 12 58
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, Yesterday at 9:29 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 9:29 AM 1 111
F
Hi from Oz!
Fiona, Today at 12:23 AM

Hello, I am new here and from Australia. I am looking at doing a vow renewal in 2024 with my husband for my 20th wedding anniversary . It's great to be here.

mrswinteriscoming, 2 minutes ago 3 10
Amanda
Groomsmen Gifts
Amanda, on August 3, 2021 at 7:46 PM

Is it me or are the only gifts out there for Groomsmen knives and alcohol related? I have 2 adult groomsmen and my 2 sons (16 & 14)... And I'm not really sure mature aduld men want a pocket...

Fiona, 34 minutes ago 10 128
Haley
October 2021 brides
Haley, Yesterday at 2:13 PM

Are any other brides to be getting married October 16, 2021 or even the month of October this year? I’m curious to know what all you have left to do & what you’ve waited to do until now. What are...

Haley, 59 minutes ago 4 48
Haley
Let’s see your favorite photos of you and your spouse!
Haley, Today at 12:01 AM

Okay so I’m in a sappy mood, so if you’re already married I wanna see your absolute favorite photo from your wedding!! Brides to be, show me your favorite photo of you and your partner 🤍 I’ll start 😊...

Haley, An hour ago 9
Haley
Emergency bridal kit
Haley, Yesterday at 2:15 PM

Brides to be and post brides, did y’all have one of these? If so what all did it include?? What are some staples and what are things you packed and didn’t use?? Where are the best places to find...

Haley, Yesterday at 10:19 PM 5 62
Lynnie
2023 Brides - Show us your ring!
Lynnie, on February 18, 2021 at 12:58 PM

Congratulations to everyone who is wedding planning for 2023!! ✨ Now that they've put a ring on it, we'd love see your new bling! Share a ring pic and show off your new sparkler below! 💍💎

Michelle, Yesterday at 8:27 PM 402 6,662 45
Allyssia
Proposal
Allyssia, on September 1, 2021 at 3:11 PM

How long did it take for him to propose to you?

Haley, Yesterday at 8:18 PM 102 961
Angie
October brides
Angie, on May 13, 2021 at 2:21 PM

Any October 2021 brides here? Are you nervous? My anxiety is kicking in 😢

Jacquelene, Yesterday at 5:45 PM 153 1,910 11
Rebecca
Hashtag help!
Rebecca, Yesterday at 11:31 AM

I need ideas for a wedding hashtag. Last name is Rask, our first names are Robert and Rebecca. Amy ideas are appreciated!

Cece, Yesterday at 3:19 PM 6 43
L
How long were you dating your S.o before they proposed?
Lindsay, Yesterday at 7:51 AM

I know this has been posted before but I’d like to see an “updated” version, so I’ll start 😊 The kicker is we aren’t technically engaged yet 😁 some people say if you’re planning a wedding at all then...

Courtney, Yesterday at 3:04 PM 24 192
Lynnie
Wedding Hashtag Help!
Lynnie, on January 4, 2018 at 3:16 PM

Need hashtag help? You’ve come to the right place! Hashtags are a fun and creative way to personalize your wedding, and they help make it easy to find pictures of your wedding on social media. Check...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 2:56 PM 1,479 103,333 18
Kristina
Are you having a simple wedding or something far more extravagant? please explain.
Kristina, on September 19, 2021 at 9:16 PM

This will be my second time getting married. I would like to keep it simple, simply due to cost, however there are things I did not get to do at my first wedding, I would like to do with this wedding....

Candace, Yesterday at 2:07 PM 10 160
Kylee
Which Hashtag?
Kylee, Yesterday at 10:34 AM

Help me pick a hashtag! We just got our options back from the wedding hashers and can’t decide!! My last name is Cook, his last name is Forostyany, and he’s known by everyone as Frosty because no one...

Melinda, Yesterday at 2:06 PM 7 57
Haley
Wedding hashtag
Haley, Yesterday at 1:11 PM

Hey y’all, I am loving these discussion boards and I wish I had used them earlier on in planning for sure, with that being said I’m having trouble generating a hashtag for the wedding. My name is...

Cece, Yesterday at 1:32 PM 2 24
Alexis
Classic Car Rentals in Portland
Alexis, on January 4, 2019 at 12:01 PM

Does anyone know of some classic car rentals in Portland? We are doing a 50's rockabilly wedding and would love a car from that era to ride out in style. The problem is, we are having our ceremony and...

Laura, Yesterday at 12:18 PM 12 1,789
Jaelon
Wedding hashtag!
Jaelon, Yesterday at 12:18 AM

Fiancé and I are having a difficult time with figuring our a hashtag considering the fact that our first names are so uncommon. We're getting married September 25th, 2022 (in case any suggestions want...

Lisa, Yesterday at 7:34 AM 2 32
Llcool_Kay
Miss to Mrs box a scam?
Llcool_Kay, on July 7, 2020 at 1:29 PM

Just wondering if any brides have had any troubles with receiving their boxes for Miss to Mrs shipping box? I check the comments on their Instagram page and other brides are having issues as well....

Alexis, Sep 19, 2021 6 322
E
DJ Horror Stories!
Erik, on January 11, 2016 at 2:17 PM

Im currently looking to book a DJ for my wedding next year, and have been to a few weddings where the DJ was a joke. I want to try and get as much info on what NOT to look for with my wedding...

Michelle, Sep 18, 2021 26 1,725
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics