We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Trese
July Is Here!! Where are my Brides👰🏾
Trese, on June 30, 2020 at 11:31 PM

I’m getting married in 12 days 🙏🏾🙌🏾🥰👰🏾😍

Elmarose04, 3 hours ago 22 194
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on June 29, 2020 at 9:17 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Jun 29, 2020 2 323
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (6/29/20-7/5/20)
Lynnie, on June 29, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Lynnie, Jun 29, 2020 49
Nefetera
#Tbt Inspirational Couple photos
Nefetera, Today at 5:17 AM

While it's always awesome to share your moments as they happen, there are sometimes a couple that fall through the cracks or even some pictures that you suddenly remembered to share. Luckily,...

Nefetera, A minute ago 8 51
Sarah
Rings
Sarah, Yesterday at 9:56 PM

So recently I posted about having matching wedding rings with my fiance but didn't get to post a pic of both of my rings together because I was waiting for my band to be sized... I love them together...

Chelsea G, 27 minutes ago 9 92
Blair
Any brides that have not canceled their fall weddings???
Blair, on June 26, 2020 at 1:44 PM

I feel like I'm the only one left who has not canceled or postponed by wedding. I'm still hopeful.

Annika, An hour ago 34 551 1
Megan
Corona Bride Micro-wedding Invitations
Megan, on June 27, 2020 at 6:29 PM

Hi all! I’m wishing everyone the very best during this time. I wanted to share some of my good news since I feel like the news is hard to come by these days. My fiancé and I had to reschedule our...

Megan, An hour ago 11 157 1
Brewster Wife
this is how happy i am
Brewster Wife, Today at 12:52 AM

I AM SO ANXIOUS TO BE MARRIED THAT MARRYING MY GROOM BECAME THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE.

Brewster Wife, An hour ago 4 51
Melle
Did you enforce masks?
Melle, Yesterday at 1:40 PM

Hello, To bridal party members and brides - for any event whether the wedding or pre wedding events like the bridal shower, bachelorette, engagement party, etc. -- did you enforce wearing face...

Emily, 2 hours ago 22 230
Ti'Anna
October brides-postpone or holding on
Ti'Anna, on June 28, 2020 at 7:38 PM

Hey fellow October brides, how are you guys holding up?? I’ve been pretty good throughout the pandemic but I think that’s because work has kept me busy but as of late, postponement thoughts have been...

Ashley, 5 hours ago 113 3,383 8
Deanna
What to do — Intimate vs Postpone vs ?
Deanna, on June 30, 2020 at 11:21 PM

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is staying safe and sane. My fiancé and I have had an absolute rollercoaster these last few months with planning our wedding. Our original wedding date was 5/30/20, and...

Olivia, 7 hours ago 5 119
Ciera
Fall brides: How’s everyone holding up?
Ciera, Yesterday at 8:05 PM

Happy July!! We are in a new month and getting closer to the end of the year! How are all the Fall brides holding up? I’m November 14,2020 and literally put planning to a pause due to so much...

Liz, 7 hours ago 10 113
Kristina
Wedding in the time of covid
Kristina, Yesterday at 2:09 AM

Hey All, I’m getting married in a few weeks and I’m super concerned. Of course cases are spiking again in Washington State, especially in King and Snohomish counties. My FH and I don’t plan on...

Katie, Yesterday at 11:34 PM 7 158
Samantha
November 2020 brides... what’s your plan with Covid on the rise?
Samantha, Yesterday at 3:55 AM

Our wedding is set for November 14, 2020, and I wasn’t as worried as other brides because our date is set in the fall. As numbers are rising, I’m worried about all the plans we’ve made and where to go...

Dee, Yesterday at 11:13 PM 13 252 1
Kelly
Wondering if i should distribute masks at Sept. wedding
Kelly, on June 26, 2020 at 11:04 AM

Our wedding got moved from May 2020 to this September due to CoVID. We are considering distributing masks at our wedding to make guests feel more comfortable if they choose to wear one. Just wondering...

Sparkle, Yesterday at 10:32 PM 67 1,603 3
Bridgette
October Weddings 2020
Bridgette, on June 23, 2020 at 8:20 AM

Hello everyone. My wedding is October 16th and with everything being lifted here in Houston, the virus is the worst it's ever been. Now I'm thinking of only having 50 people at the Wedding. Has anyone...

Bridgette, Yesterday at 9:16 PM 17 312 3
Clíodhna
Who is getting married in 2021?
Clíodhna, on May 29, 2019 at 10:10 AM

Calling all 2021 couples - this post is just for you!! Share your name, your wedding month, and where you're getting married so everyone can get to know each other! What are you working on for the...

Brianna, Yesterday at 8:20 PM 208 2,844 21
Aida
Rant.
Aida, on June 18, 2020 at 7:58 PM

Can I just rant for a second? Feel free to ignore this, I just want to express myself a little. We we supposed to get married this last May, but because of COVID-19, we rescheduled for August and I...

Taylor, Yesterday at 8:14 PM 49 1,544 2
Kayla
Hashtag
Kayla, on June 29, 2020 at 9:37 PM

Need a funny hashtag for the name amie yerke and Dylan Altendorf — any ideas ?

Lynnie, Yesterday at 5:22 PM 2 34
B
October 2020- Are you postponing?
Brooke, on April 28, 2020 at 7:27 PM

Hello! My wedding is October 24, 2020 and I have not decided to postpone yet. I still have hope! Other October 2020 brides- what are you doing? Have you postponed already? Hang in there!!❤️

Becky, Yesterday at 5:14 PM 38 1,556 5
Start a discussion