Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (8/2/21-8/8/21)
Lynnie, on August 2, 2021 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Ellie, Yesterday at 10:03 PM 22 183 2
Jessica
Have you had a nightmare about wedding mishaps??
Jessica, on August 2, 2021 at 12:47 PM

We are 24 days away from our wedding. We are SUPER excited. I get a bit anxious from time to time but the other night, I had my first ever wedding NIGHTMARE. It was the night of our wedding, we were...

Diana Scott, Aug 2, 2021 14 100 1
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on August 2, 2021 at 9:33 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Aug 2, 2021 2 118 1
Michelle
Married ladies: what do you wish you did at your wedding?
Michelle, Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Either that you forgot or ran out of time

Emilia, 3 hours ago 3 56
Gina
Hashtag
Gina, Today at 12:02 AM

Which hashtag do you like best for last name Goulian and names Gina and tom. It’sGoulianBeLove GoulianDownTheAisleNoGoulianBackGinaHavingTheTomofHerLifeGoingGoingGoulian

Gina, 6 hours ago 6
Amanda
Groomsmen Gifts
Amanda, Yesterday at 7:46 PM

Is it me or are the only gifts out there for Groomsmen knives and alcohol related? I have 2 adult groomsmen and my 2 sons (16 & 14)... And I'm not really sure mature aduld men want a pocket...

Molly, Yesterday at 10:37 PM 4 62
Bethaney
Wedding hashtag Help!
Bethaney, Yesterday at 9:54 PM

Hello!! Looking for some help for a creative hashtag Names: Bethaney Hope Ralph (me), Branden Hudson (fiancé) Location: Honolulu, Hawaii. Wedding will be on Magic Island Date: 12-3-21 Thanks so much...

Bethaney, Yesterday at 9:54 PM 10
Angelique
Guest List
Angelique, Yesterday at 2:21 PM

I am looking for advice on how to tell my future MIL that she cannot continue to invite people to the wedding. My fiance and I have been engaged for about a year and a half and about a year ago I...

KiwiDerbyBride, Yesterday at 8:43 PM 7 195
LeKisha
How Did You Decide On a Wedding Date?
LeKisha, on July 28, 2021 at 5:39 PM

I wanted to get married on a date that neither one of us could forget. We decided on Jan 22, 2022 which translates to 1.22.22. It just seemed right and memorable. New Years was another option but far...

Janae, Yesterday at 7:37 PM 68 433 1
R
More of the Bride's Family then the Groom's Family
Rosemarie, Yesterday at 12:07 AM

I am the mother of the groom. The groom's family lives out of town and very few...and my worst fear is none ...of the out of town family will make it to the wedding. How do I help my son get over this...

Janae, Yesterday at 7:32 PM 10 181
Lynnie
2023 Brides - Show us your ring!
Lynnie, on February 18, 2021 at 12:58 PM

Congratulations to everyone who is wedding planning for 2023!! ✨ Now that they've put a ring on it, we'd love see your new bling! Share a ring pic and show off your new sparkler below! 💍💎

Chelsea, Yesterday at 7:26 PM 286 4,674 34
E
DJ Horror Stories!
Erik, on January 11, 2016 at 2:17 PM

Im currently looking to book a DJ for my wedding next year, and have been to a few weddings where the DJ was a joke. I want to try and get as much info on what NOT to look for with my wedding...

Casandra, Yesterday at 4:59 PM 22 1,583
Jamie
Wedding Hashtag for Last Name Jones
Jamie, on August 2, 2021 at 10:16 AM

I'm trying to come up with a good hashtag for my wedding. Our last name is Jones and it seems that everything is taken. I need something creative! Any help is appreciated!

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:17 PM 3 36
A
Hart Wedding Hashtag
Amber, on August 2, 2021 at 8:09 PM

My fiancés last name is Hart and I’m trying to think of some good hashtags for our wedding.

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:06 PM 4 46
K
2022 Wedding - Covid Concerns?
Kaitlin, on August 2, 2021 at 5:40 PM

Hi everyone! May 2022 bride here. I know this is a safe space and I'm not trying to get anyone riled up and stressed out but....I'm a bit concerned with the latest numbers of Covid cases in the US....

Amanda, Yesterday at 2:21 PM 8 201
Lexie
Wedding hashtag help!
Lexie, Yesterday at 8:00 AM

Hii We are totally stumped finding a wedding hashtag! Our names:Lexie Pyne Mike Kubler (nickname Kubs - pronounced koobs )Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!!

Lexie, Yesterday at 8:37 AM 2 23 1
Lakeisha
What's Your Wedding #Hashtag?
Lakeisha, on March 28, 2021 at 3:26 PM

What's you all wedding hashtags Ours is #SealTheDealMcNeils

Clara, Aug 2, 2021 903 11,597 49
Michelle
The couple doesn't get to see all guests?
Michelle, on January 12, 2021 at 3:00 PM

I saw a comment in another post along these lines and it made me curious. Does this actually happen that the couple doesn't get to see the guests at the wedding? They have many opportunities to do so....

Willow, Aug 2, 2021 17 269
Michelle
Photographs of guests eating?
Michelle, on July 31, 2021 at 6:39 PM

Is this common? I was reading on another site to make sure that you ask your photographer to capture guests at their tables. Seems like a strange thing to film when there are many other opportunities...

Jessica, Aug 2, 2021 10 155
Stephanie
Hashtag help!!
Stephanie, on July 31, 2021 at 10:34 PM

My cousin is getting married and her last name is going to be mañana (which mean tomorrow in Spanish) she can’t think of any good hashtags so Im coming here for some help with ideas! She def wants...

Jessica, Aug 2, 2021 4 49
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics