We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lisa
How Do You Determine How Much To Spend On Wedding Party Thank You Gifts?
Lisa, on April 9, 2021 at 11:07 AM

I've never really thought about if there is a general "rule" to follow when buying wedding party thank you gifts, so I'm just curious on everyone's thoughts on this topic! I also realize that finances...

Lisa, Yesterday at 9:09 AM 35 264
R
Would you change your wedding date due to your period?? ugggg
Rachel, on April 5, 2021 at 10:21 AM

Of course it looks like I will be on cycle day 2 on wedding day. It is not till august so I am praying it shifts and I get it earlier and end up on day 3. the first 2 days I have severe cramps.. I am...

Makeba, Apr 10, 2021 33 418
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (4/5/21-4/11/21)
Lynnie, on April 5, 2021 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Alisha, Apr 9, 2021 23 117
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on April 5, 2021 at 9:42 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Apr 5, 2021 1 160
Lakeisha
What's Your Wedding #Hashtag?
Lakeisha, on March 28, 2021 at 3:26 PM

What's you all wedding hashtags Ours is #SealTheDealMcNeils

Kena, An hour ago 206 1,898 11
S
Hashtag help!!!
Stacey, on March 31, 2021 at 9:14 PM

My last name is Wimer and his is Bishop we’re keeping his name but I can’t find a cute funny hashtag!!!!

Stacey, Yesterday at 10:30 PM 6 51 1
Kayla
Hashtag Opinion
Kayla, Yesterday at 5:55 PM

I just wanted people's opinion on my wedding hashtag or for any other suggestions. My name is Kayla Burck (pronounced like Burke) and my fiance is Jacob Halper (pronounced like Helper). I thought of...

Natalie, Yesterday at 7:04 PM 3 34
L
i regret choosing one of my bridesmaids - what to do?
Lucy, on April 10, 2021 at 10:43 PM

I asked a friend of about 6 years to be a bridesmaid at my wedding. I asked her perhaps 8-10 months before our planned wedding date. We since had to push our wedding back 12 months due to covid. I...

Samantha, Yesterday at 6:03 PM 6 172
A
Would you go to a wedding if vaccine was required?
Annie, on March 23, 2021 at 8:18 AM

Would you go to a wedding if sending a picture of your vaccine card or proof of vaccine was required to attend?

Ivory, Yesterday at 5:46 PM 54 961
Alisha
Wedding day
Alisha, Yesterday at 11:27 AM

Today is my big day. I am so happy to get married. I’m relaxed and I m sitting here getting my hair done, then my makeup and making my way to my venue. So far everything has running smoothly. It is...

Ivory, Yesterday at 5:38 PM 14 117
Alexa
Wedding Hashtags
Alexa, Yesterday at 8:07 AM

I need help creating a wedding hashtag, i’m definitely having a creative block! I’ve tried all the hashtag generators and nothing stands out to me. My name is Alexa and my fiancé’s name is Silvio. My...

Frédolino, Yesterday at 12:05 PM 3 32
Nicole
Hashtag helot
Nicole, Yesterday at 8:57 AM

I accidentally deleted off my checklist. How do you create one? Is it as simple as just the hashtag sign and what you want it to be? That is the only way I know to hashtag anything. I just keep...

Lisa, Yesterday at 9:15 AM 1 31
A
Unique Hashtags
Alexis, on April 10, 2021 at 11:41 PM

Hi Ladies i need help coming up with a unique cool hashtag my fiancé last name is Hunter .

Lisa, Yesterday at 8:04 AM 1 14
Megan
Ring Issues
Megan, on January 19, 2019 at 9:07 AM

Ladies I am so upset over this and I don’t know what to do! Backstory: FH and I were previously engaged in 2010. Fast forward to today, when he proposed, he used my original Verragio setting from...

Judith, Apr 10, 2021 6 507
L
Peer Wedding Hashtag
Lexi, on April 8, 2021 at 1:10 PM

I need some help with wedding hashtags! All I can figure out is #PeeringIntoForever and I’m not in love with it. Last name is Peer and we’re getting married in October of that helps. And our names are...

Claire, Apr 10, 2021 4 48
T
Gifts for Parents
Trinity, on April 9, 2021 at 10:28 PM

What are your suggestions for gifts that can be re-use after the wedding as well? Practical gifts. Thank you!

Megan, Apr 10, 2021 8 105
Sarah
Needing to vent
Sarah, on April 7, 2021 at 3:00 PM

Has anyone else had issues with family members being negative towards you and your fiancé? My mom keeps being negative about everything I tell her I’m excited about with wedding planning. She keeps...

Natalie, Apr 10, 2021 61 938
Natalie
Covid invitation
Natalie, on April 9, 2021 at 6:20 PM

Sooo Im pretty sure my venue is going to have guests get tested within 72 hours to ensure covid safety. Some guests of mine have expressed their own opinions about not wanting to get tested while...

Megan, Apr 10, 2021 13 170
Maya
Joint wedding reception/baby shower
Maya, on April 3, 2021 at 12:20 PM

Hello, After postponing my wedding 4 times due to the pandemic, I am now pregnant! We still have our venue, etc all set up. We were thinking of having a small wedding ceremony/dinner in the next 2...

Maya, Apr 9, 2021 7 213
Mrs. Spring
nervousness about taking pictures
Mrs. Spring, on April 8, 2021 at 3:33 PM

Ever since I was about 13, I was bullied quite often because of my appearance. I'm darker skinned, developed early (have worn a bra since 2nd grade), socially awkward, and terrible with fashion and...

Sharonda, Apr 9, 2021 5 269
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics