Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (1/10/22-1/16/22)
Lynnie, on January 10, 2022 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Lynnie, Jan 14, 2022 2 28
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on January 10, 2022 at 9:38 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Ann, Jan 10, 2022 3 133
Lisa
Did You Or Your Future Spouse Get Your Parents' Blessings Before The Engagement?
Lisa, on January 5, 2022 at 11:33 AM

Before you officially got engaged, did you or your partner get your parents' blessing? If so, how did they ask for the blessing? Was this something that was important to you or your future spouse? If...

R C, Jan 7, 2022 33 265
Lisa
Favorite Part Of Wedding Planning?
Lisa, Today at 1:23 PM

What has been your favorite part (or favorite moment) of the wedding planning process so far? Venue tours? Food/cake tastings? Taking engagement photos? Dress shopping? Writing your vows? Planning...

Lisa, 20 minutes ago 2 15
Andrea
Shoes or Dress First?
Andrea, Today at 10:45 AM

I was looking at shoes the other day (no dress yet - trying on this weekend) & she says, “don’t be the one who buys the shoes before the dress” lol. I tell her that I’m just looking for ideas...

Andrea, 40 minutes ago 17 97
Michelle
Is anyone not crafty/diy?
Michelle, on January 15, 2022 at 1:31 PM

Like you love the look of something but you don’t have the skills and/or patience to deal with the DIY aspect and are more than willing to pay someone else to recreate it for you

Cece, An hour ago 4 63
Taylor
Dress opinions please—should i add straps?
Taylor, on January 7, 2022 at 1:03 PM

I bought this dress and I really like it but I originally wanted straps. Should I have some added when I get it altered? Keep as is? Thoughts? Sort of like these dresses

Ann, An hour ago 33 467
Lisa
Brides Of 2022: It's Finally Our Year!!! How Many Days Until Your Wedding?
Lisa, on January 1, 2022 at 10:18 AM

Happy 2022, all!! Who's getting married this year? Let's celebrate! How many days until your wedding? Share a photo or two of your beautiful rings, dress, venue, future spouse, or anything else you...

Lisa, 4 hours ago 419 2,217
Carla
May 14 2022 or May 2022 weddings
Carla, on January 3, 2022 at 11:02 AM

Hello to all of my May weddings. We are in the home stretch. I'm at that point where it's all wedding all of the time.. lol! How is everyone doing? We are so close to our special day, I'm excited...

Dee, 6 hours ago 49 585 5
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (1/17/22-1/23/22)
Lynnie, Today at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Lynnie, 7 hours ago 6
H
It’s finally here!!
H, on January 15, 2022 at 1:22 AM

The big day is here!! I can hardly believe it! After all this planning… it’s time to become a wife and celebrate it!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

H, Yesterday at 10:58 PM 7 95 1
Genna
How long have you been a fiancé?
Genna, on January 4, 2022 at 11:31 AM

Ok Future brides!!! tell me, how long you have been engaged?

Ashley, Yesterday at 8:16 PM 39 316
Lynnie
2023 Brides - Show us your ring!
Lynnie, on February 18, 2021 at 12:58 PM

Congratulations to everyone who is wedding planning for 2023!! ✨ Now that they've put a ring on it, we'd love see your new bling! Share a ring pic and show off your new sparkler below! 💍💎

Shelby, Yesterday at 6:23 PM 799 13,506 83
Sarah
Disney Wedding Hashtag Help
Sarah, on January 15, 2022 at 7:56 PM

Hi, I'm getting married in 1 week and I don't have a hashtag! Can anyone help me come up with a hashtag for our Disney Frozen themed wedding? My name is Sarah Margetson and his name is Tony Sterling....

Katelyn, Yesterday at 12:35 PM 3 50
J&C4Ever
Wedding hashtag
J&C4Ever, Yesterday at 8:31 AM

Getting married soon. In need of help with weeding hashtag. Last name is Bowens. Please assist.

J&C4Ever, Yesterday at 11:41 AM 4 30
Lunajay
Is it a Elopement or Destination Wedding
Lunajay, on January 15, 2022 at 3:34 PM

Hello All, I have been trying to figure out if I am eloping or if I'm having a small destination wedding. FH and I live in Houston, Texas and we are getting married in Vegas with what is now 2 people...

Lunajay, Yesterday at 9:49 AM 4 82
Michelle
Feed your vendors
Michelle, on January 15, 2022 at 1:28 PM

A friend of mine sent this that she saw online. We were both blown away that people actually do this Seriously they don’t have time to get in the car to make a “quick trip” to McDonalds nor is it...

Emilia, Yesterday at 6:26 AM 6 190
S
Need a cute hashtag!!
Samantha, on January 13, 2022 at 2:22 PM

Hey y’all! We’ve got a while before our wedding but I wanted some input on a cute hashtag. I’ll be hyphenating my last name, to Wyers-Talbot. Her name is Mersadie, any input would be AMAZING! XOXO-Sam...

Shaquita, Jan 15, 2022 2 73
Lori
Night before/ Wedding night accommodations
Lori, on March 27, 2021 at 9:05 AM

What is your plan for the night before the wedding? My fiance and I live together so I'm considering us staying in separate hotel rooms the night before, to honor the "seeing each other before the...

Rosa, Jan 14, 2022 27 367
Kanneka
Hashtag
Kanneka, on January 14, 2022 at 10:24 PM

We need a hashtag

Lisa, Jan 14, 2022 1 13
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics