We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (7/6/20-7/12/20)
Lynnie, on July 6, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Lynnie, An hour ago 8 136
Pia
How are you all feeling with Covid-19
Pia, on July 5, 2020 at 9:27 PM

This COVID-19 has me feeling unsettled and saddened

Octavia, Yesterday at 5:01 PM 86 2,044 4
Soon2BSmith
What Made Wedding Day Real For You?
Soon2BSmith, on July 5, 2020 at 7:46 PM

Today, I received my first 2 rsvps, and it made everything so REAL. All this planning, is coming to fruition!! Picking a venue, dress, table settings, it still seem so far away or out of reach. But,...

Jess, Jul 6, 2020 20 128
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! đź“·
Lynnie, on July 6, 2020 at 9:28 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Jul 6, 2020 2 297
J
Hashtag
Jennifer, Yesterday at 5:02 PM

Hello, Does anyone know how to generate a wedding Hashtag on Instagram?

Lynnie, 11 minutes ago 12 70
S
Guests canceling
Samantha, Yesterday at 4:44 PM

So I have two more days until our big day. With everything going on with covid i have had quite a few people saying they won't be able to come because they don't want to risk anything or other...

Michelle, 33 minutes ago 13 297
Ti'Anna
October brides-postpone or holding on
Ti'Anna, on June 28, 2020 at 7:38 PM

Hey fellow October brides, how are you guys holding up?? I’ve been pretty good throughout the pandemic but I think that’s because work has kept me busy but as of late, postponement thoughts have been...

Kaytlin, 41 minutes ago 161 6,404 10
Kate
More Stress Than Fun...
Kate, Yesterday at 10:40 PM

This coming Sunday is my bridal shower, and August 14th is our wedding day. We are very lucky to have few restrictions in terms of the pandemic. We can move forward with our plans with some added...

Mindy, An hour ago 12 130
Haley
Unconventional rings
Haley, Yesterday at 9:08 PM

Has anyone ordered either the engagement ring or wedding band (yours or FH) from one of those websites like modern gents? They have really pretty rings for very good prices. I am not the kind of...

Margaret, An hour ago 8 81
S
Halloween Hashtags
Samantha, Yesterday at 7:06 PM

I need ideas for Halloween Wedding hashtags! We're getting married this Halloween. We're huge Halloween fans, horror fans, monster fans, you name it - we love it! The hashtag doesn't have to be...

Samantha, An hour ago 2 25
Sarah
First wedding related dream
Sarah, Today at 6:42 AM

Well, 23 days away and it finally happened! I had my first wedding anxiety dream. The hairdresser Didn’t show up until 4:30 (wedding @ 5:30) so we had 0 pictures from before wedding and bridesmaids...

Ashley, 2 hours ago 3 33
Tara
August Bride- Riding it out...
Tara, on April 30, 2020 at 10:28 AM

We are scheduled to get married 8/22/20 in Ohio. I was going to revisit in June about possible cancellation. I have decided instead to ride this out longer. 90% of the planning is done and money is...

Cassie, 2 hours ago 310 13,199 10
Helene
covid postment and venue policies
Helene, Yesterday at 9:49 AM

Hi all, just wondering what your venue's policies are regarding postponement. my wedding is 9/2020 in PA. right now in my area we are "open" allowing 250 person events. however this can change at...

Marisa, 3 hours ago 16 217
S
Caterer went out of business and filed bankruptcy
Shianne, Yesterday at 2:03 PM

So our caterer is going out of business, and filed bankruptcy. We got an email from the law firm representing them telling us they can't do the wedding and they attached a recommendation for a...

FirstTimeMOB, 3 hours ago 11 209
ShanynL
How old were you when...
ShanynL, on August 2, 2017 at 12:32 PM

You started dating your FH? Got engaged? Are getting married?

Kristen, 4 hours ago 919 2,760
Lynnie
July Poll: Are you keeping your plans or postponing?
Lynnie, on June 17, 2020 at 10:05 AM

Here's a poll for all the couples with July weddings! Are you keeping your plans or postponing? Click to vote in the poll below and share your current plans in the comments!

71%

177 votes

29%

71 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote 4 hours ago 90 2,129 1
Molly
Wedding hashtag help
Molly, Yesterday at 1:41 PM

Hello all! I am trying to think of a wedding hashtag. I will be taking his last name My name: Molly Jeffers His name: Garrett Swanz (Pronounced just like swans) We love a good pun, dad joke, the...

Rebecca, 7 hours ago 3 33
S
Any 2021 brides getting nervous with covid 19?
Smitht, Yesterday at 12:22 PM

I know 2021 still seems far away and a lot can change before then, but in the US it doesn’t seem like there’s any sign of hope that the virus is going away any time soon. Are any 2021 brides nervous...

Ashley, 7 hours ago 21 212
Cristina
Wedding postponed :(
Cristina, on July 6, 2020 at 10:09 PM

I never thought I would be writing a forum like this. I am completely heart broken that we have had to postpone our October 25th wedding to next year. We still plan to get married through the courts...

Elmarose04, 10 hours ago 10 200
Ingrid
No More Torture
Ingrid, on July 7, 2020 at 2:10 PM

We've finally made the decision to cancel our stateside reception and make it a 1 year anniversary celebration. CA, has increasing COVID cases causing increasing restrictions. We didn't want to have...

Elmarose04, Yesterday at 11:58 PM 16 196
Start a discussion