We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Pia
How are you all feeling with Covid-19
Pia, on July 5, 2020 at 9:27 PM

This COVID-19 has me feeling unsettled and saddened

Latron, An hour ago 71 1,614 3
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (7/6/20-7/12/20)
Lynnie, Yesterday at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Samantha, Yesterday at 9:59 AM 6 105
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, Yesterday at 9:28 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 9:31 AM 2 217
Michelle
Drop that future last name and your hashtag! 😎
Michelle, on November 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM

Mrs. Jackson! 🖤 #OnCloudJackson Who will you be? 😊 or Who are you now? 😄

Countrydarlin2022, A minute ago 2,243 28,226 47
Erin
October 2020 weddings.. postpone or no?
Erin, Today at 10:11 PM

Just wondering if anyone is postponing or contemplating postponing their fall wedding. We are getting married October 24th, 2020 (it is both of our birthdays too!) What are your ideas?? How long are...

Katie, 15 minutes ago 3 41
Lynnie
July Poll: Are you keeping your plans or postponing?
Lynnie, on June 17, 2020 at 10:05 AM

Here's a poll for all the couples with July weddings! Are you keeping your plans or postponing? Click to vote in the poll below and share your current plans in the comments!

72%

176 votes

27%

67 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote 36 minutes ago 88 2,036 1
CSS
Wedding Hashtag
CSS, Today at 2:53 AM

My fiancé and I are getting married March 12, 2021 and still have yet to decided on a wedding hashtag and while we know it is not needed but it’s something we both really want. We decided to use the...

CSS, 54 minutes ago 6 42 1
Ti'Anna
October brides-postpone or holding on
Ti'Anna, on June 28, 2020 at 7:38 PM

Hey fellow October brides, how are you guys holding up?? I’ve been pretty good throughout the pandemic but I think that’s because work has kept me busy but as of late, postponement thoughts have been...

Pia, An hour ago 132 5,028 10
Christie
Just Postponement Anxiety?
Christie, Today at 12:05 PM

Hi, friends. Just to backup a little, my fiance and I had our wedding planned for August 2020 and after everything that has happened with COVID and all the stress (I'm sure a lot of you can relate to)...

Christina, An hour ago 5 102
Llcool_Kay
Miss to Mrs box a scam?
Llcool_Kay, Today at 1:29 PM

Just wondering if any brides have had any troubles with receiving their boxes for Miss to Mrs shipping box? I check the comments on their Instagram page and other brides are having issues as well....

Jasmine, 2 hours ago 5 100
Mc
August 2020 weddings not postponed?
Mc, Yesterday at 3:53 PM

Hi brides!! I am still planning on getting Married August 8, 2020 And wanted to know if anyone else still was getting married in August and what their weddings looking like? Nothing will stop me from...

Clarissa, 2 hours ago 23 584 4
Trese
July Is Here!! Where are my Brides👰🏾
Trese, on June 30, 2020 at 11:31 PM

I’m getting married in 12 days 🙏🏾🙌🏾🥰👰🏾😍

Riggs, 2 hours ago 31 372 1
Trese
July Brides 2020
Trese, on June 13, 2020 at 10:27 AM

As of now are you still getting married?Are you having a normal wedding?Number of attendees?What’s your date?

Riggs, 2 hours ago 14 408 1
Erin
Brides who have 40 days or less!
Erin, on July 5, 2020 at 10:34 PM

How are you feeling? Do you have everything ready to go? Has COVID ruined anything for you? I’m feeling like I just want to get it over with but I’m nervous about stricter restrictions if COVID cases...

Tiffany, 2 hours ago 23 244 1
Michelle
Brides in states that require masks
Michelle, on July 3, 2020 at 8:30 PM

Columbus, Ohio just mandated masks be worn effective today until further notice though there will be no penalty if not worn (makes sense, right? lol). The order is very vague, it just says indoor...

Emily, 3 hours ago 27 359
J
Wedding hashtag
Janessa, Yesterday at 9:41 PM

Ideas for wedding hashtags with the last name Brock around Christmas?

Julie, 4 hours ago 9 53
Lynnie
Who is more likely to check their phone during the wedding? You or your fiancé(e)??
Lynnie, on May 16, 2018 at 2:53 PM

Time to spill about your relationship and planning habits!! Whether you're checking a sports score or posting a selfie, it can be hard to put your phone down all day! So... who is more likely to check...

Sweetness, 4 hours ago 188 817
Lynnie
Who is more likely to cry on the wedding day? You or your fiancé(e)??
Lynnie, on May 16, 2018 at 2:53 PM

Time to spill about your relationship and planning habits!! Be honest! Who is more likely to cry on the wedding day - you or your fiancé(e)? Photo by Fixed Focal Photography in GA Photo by India Earl...

Sweetness, 4 hours ago 211 970
Emily
"Real" Relationship Math (just for Fun)
Emily, on July 4, 2020 at 10:37 AM

Thought this might entertain some of you - if you're gonna participate just approach with a sense of humor. Have you ever met someone who is like 20 years old and you ask how long they've been...

Emily, 4 hours ago 6 173
Rebecca
Who is the bigger bed hog? You or your fiancé(e)?
Rebecca, on November 13, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Who wins the never-ending battle of bed space in your relationship? Is the bed equally distributed or is one of you always left hanging on the edge? Who is the bigger bed hog - you or your fiancé(e)?...

Sweetness, 4 hours ago 245 829
Start a discussion