We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Trese
July Is Here!! Where are my Brides👰🏾
Trese, on June 30, 2020 at 11:31 PM

I’m getting married in 12 days 🙏🏾🙌🏾🥰👰🏾😍

JoAnn, 16 hours ago 29 338 1
Melle
Did you enforce masks?
Melle, on July 1, 2020 at 1:40 PM

Hello, To bridal party members and brides - for any event whether the wedding or pre wedding events like the bridal shower, bachelorette, engagement party, etc. -- did you enforce wearing face...

Tara, Yesterday at 5:43 PM 34 446 1
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on June 29, 2020 at 9:17 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Jun 29, 2020 2 340
Brewster Wife
marriage at 23
Brewster Wife, Today at 12:13 PM

MOST PEOPLE WILL SAY THAT I AM TWO YOUNG WAY TWO YOUNG TO BE MARRIED & HONESTLY I THINK AGE IS JUST A NUMBER. PLUS U ONLY LIVE ONCE SO WHY NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THAT WE CAN DREAM TO DO BEFORE...

Soon2BSmith, 29 seconds ago 11 215
Soon2BSmith
What Made Wedding Day Real For You?
Soon2BSmith, Today at 7:46 PM

Today, I received my first 2 rsvps, and it made everything so REAL. All this planning, is coming to fruition!! Picking a venue, dress, table settings, it still seem so far away or out of reach. But,...

, A minute ago 1 3
Brittany
Covid Brides - Let’s Vent!
Brittany, on May 5, 2020 at 12:02 PM

So I noticed that once my fiancé and I rescheduled our wedding due to the virus, we had a lot of people support us, but we had a few who just had nasty, hurtful things to say as well. The most...

Nicole, 32 minutes ago 17 549
Lindseyb
Covid brides - can we all just cry together??
Lindseyb, on June 26, 2020 at 12:13 AM

I am in need of some positivity. My wedding is 11/14/20.. and all I feel is a cloud over my head about the actual wedding day with everything going on. I feel like I can’t get excited bc I don’t want...

Nicole, 40 minutes ago 34 745 2
Jessica
Wedding Dreams (nightmares)
Jessica, Today at 2:48 PM

As our date draws closer I’ve started having crazy wedding dreams/nightmares. I know it’s common, I just thought it’d be fun to share some of the crazy wedding mishaps our unconsciousness’ have...

Jessica, An hour ago 9 55
Shakaylia
just got engaged July 3 2020
Shakaylia, Yesterday at 7:11 PM

Everyone put your engagement dates 🥰🥰

Sam, 2 hours ago 30 197 2
Sara
Wedding Hashtag
Sara, Today at 3:00 PM

Planning a wedding and trying to come up with a wedding hashtag. My fiancé’s last name is Graves so it’s hard to think of something. Anyone have any ideas? First names are Sara and Ryan. TIA!

Niki, 2 hours ago 6 36
M
Not Postponing
Mel, on July 1, 2020 at 7:39 PM

Would love to hear from brides who are NOT postponing their 2020 weddings. Who are you, where are you and what are you doing?! In need of some positivity and encouragement as I am reading lots of...

Niki, 2 hours ago 22 345
H
Wedding hashtag
Haylee, Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Hi everyone Does anyone have an quirky or punny ideas for a Wedding hashtag for us:Bride- Haylee Johnson (Hayls)Groom- Jeremy Andrews (Jez or Stix) For some context, my fiancé is a long jumper and we...

Queen Cone, 3 hours ago 5 31
Lynnie
Do you ever take your engagement ring off? What are your "ring rules"? 💍
Lynnie, on January 29, 2020 at 10:55 AM

Has your new bling been a permanent fixture on your ring finger since the proposal? Or do you regularly remove your ring for your job or for certain activities? Do you abide by the "Six S Rules" and...

Elizabeth, 3 hours ago 202 2,374 6
Jamesa
New Here
Jamesa, Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Hey everyone I'm new. Me and my hunni are talking about marriage. He hasn't popped the question but he has been asking me if I like different types of rings. So I'm excited! Maybe to excited! I told...

Jamesa, 4 hours ago 17 168
Samantha
November 2020 brides... what’s your plan with Covid on the rise?
Samantha, on July 1, 2020 at 3:55 AM

Our wedding is set for November 14, 2020, and I wasn’t as worried as other brides because our date is set in the fall. As numbers are rising, I’m worried about all the plans we’ve made and where to go...

Irene, 4 hours ago 18 359 1
S
Wedding hashtag ideas? Last name: Graves
Summer, on August 28, 2017 at 9:52 AM

We want to come up with a creative/fun wedding hashtag and need help with ideas. We plan on having a fun, relaxed, non traditional wedding. His last name is Graves but sometimes goes by the nickname...

Sara, 4 hours ago 13 2,176
Sarah
Couples getting married on October 24, 2020
Sarah, on August 11, 2019 at 6:37 PM

Wedding colors?

Maureen, 6 hours ago 77 1,214 12
Ciera
Guest count survey?¿ Etiquette
Ciera, Today at 12:28 AM

Thoughts on sending out a pre-invitation survey to guest to see if they would feel comfortable attending a wedding, or not in the fall while adhering to all safety guidelines.🤔🤔 Bad idea, good idea 💡...

Marisa, 7 hours ago 8 117
Aida
Rant.
Aida, on June 18, 2020 at 7:58 PM

Can I just rant for a second? Feel free to ignore this, I just want to express myself a little. We we supposed to get married this last May, but because of COVID-19, we rescheduled for August and I...

VICTORIA, 7 hours ago 52 1,643 2
Sarah
Coronabrides ..is anyone having a backyard wedding ?
Sarah, on June 9, 2020 at 4:49 PM

Just curious with everything going on have any brides decided to have a backyard wedding? My fiancé and I were going to get married on July 12th but our venue officially cancelled us a couple of days...

Moira, 8 hours ago 21 335
Start a discussion