Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (3/30/20-4/5/20)
Lynnie, Today at 7:05 AM

Congrats to this week's couples!! Whether you're rescheduling your wedding or moving forward with private plans - we want make sure you still feel the love!! Comment below if your special day is...

Lucy, 25 minutes ago 3 44
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, Today at 10:00 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a BAM, BAS, BAB, BAH, bridal or...

Julie, 53 minutes ago 3 89
Lisa
What are you and your Soon-to-be Spouse Doing to Keep Busy?
Lisa, on March 19, 2020 at 3:26 PM

With the recent direction from many State and National Leaders to 'Social Distance' and in some cases shutting down nonessential businesses; what are you and your future spouse doing to keep busy!?...

Katie, Mar 22, 2020 32 323
Jennifer
Share something positive in this thread!!
Jennifer, on March 15, 2020 at 10:54 PM

Like everyone else, I’m beyond worried and stressed over the thought of my wedding being ruined by this damn virus. I pray that it ends soon so we can all get back to normal. Because I’m feeling so...

Amanda, Mar 19, 2020 58 1,140 3
Kate
Ugh. i received my furlough letter today.
Kate, Today at 12:22 PM

I knew this day was coming amid the Covid-19 pandemic, but I didn't think I would be as angry as I am. I thought I would be happier to be eligible for Unemployment and have the opportunity to be home,...

Melle, 3 minutes ago 1 11
Cathy
Asking to be in bridal party via text??
Cathy, Today at 12:13 PM

Hey guys! So I'm getting married March 27, 2021. I'm planning to ask one of my friends to be a bridesmaid, but with all the COVID-19 things happening, I havent asked her to be my bridesmaid "properly"...

Meghan, 3 minutes ago 5 20
Julia
Postponed Wedding due to coronavirus outbreak
Julia, on March 17, 2020 at 12:27 PM

We are one of the many couples who had to postpone their wedding due to the coronavirus outbreak. Our original wedding date was supposed to be March 28, 2020, now we are looking at August 2020. We...

Ashley, 19 minutes ago 20 288
Alexis
June 6, 2020 brides- talk to me!
Alexis, on March 19, 2020 at 9:52 AM

What is your thought process right now? Not only am I thinking about how the COVID-19 will affect my wedding, but how my shower on 4/4 and my bachelorette party on 5/8 will also be impacted. What is...

ROSE, 26 minutes ago 156 6,606 13
Kaylyn
May wedding!!! help
Kaylyn, Today at 7:44 AM

I just need a quick advice should we hold onto the hope that May 16 we can get married or should we push the wedding to August 22? I just don’t know if I should send out my invitations for May, or...

Jo, 31 minutes ago 6 95
Maryam
Canceling Wedding ?
Maryam, on March 25, 2020 at 1:39 PM

Are any June brides canceling their wedding ? Not sure what I should do 😥

Meghan, An hour ago 4 129 1
Saxby
May 30th wedding- when you postpone?
Saxby, on March 16, 2020 at 12:04 AM

Looking for people specifically getting married on May 30th - are you thinking of postponing yet? waiting to hear more? Have you sent invites yet? Just looking for guidance during this stressful time....

Erin, An hour ago 18 458 1
Michelle
Drop that future last name and your hashtag! 😎
Michelle, on November 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM

Mrs. Jackson! 🖤 #OnCloudJackson Who will you be? 😊 or Who are you now? 😄

Maleigh, 2 hours ago 2,173 26,130 45
Meredith
Hashtag genrator
Meredith, Today at 2:17 AM

I just got engaged and I am already thinking about our hashtag. His last name is Studstill and my last name is Smith. It is so hard to come upwith anything for Studstill. Any suggestions?

Kate, 3 hours ago 4 40 1
Taylor
For People Trying to Figure Out Whether or Not They Should Postpone
Taylor, Yesterday at 5:20 PM

I found this post on the subreddit r/weddingplanning. Hug your fiance a little tighter tonight and let's all be thankful that we even have the option to postpone. This virus is scary and serious and...

Daniella, 3 hours ago 10 350
Aisha
Coronavirus - June Brides
Aisha, on March 11, 2020 at 9:43 PM

Are there June brides that are worried about their weddings being cancelled?

Jelena, 3 hours ago 35 1,262 1
Gabrielle
Age gaps
Gabrielle, Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Does anyone else have an age gap in their relationship? We’re 18 years apart and have best friends for almost 12 years. We face a lot of judgement but he’s the love of my life. I’ve never been...

Rea, 4 hours ago 15 220
Sj
What can i do for my bff who has to postpone her wedding due to Covid?
Sj, Yesterday at 12:19 PM

I am the MOH for my bff who had to postpone her wedding due to the Corona virus. I want to send her something she can open on the day that was supposed to be her wedding day but I’m not sure what....

Laura, 5 hours ago 5 134
Kate
Do you think i should be concerned about my wedding in October?
Kate, on March 19, 2020 at 5:10 PM

Just looking for opinions. Should I be more worried than I am?

Kate, 5 hours ago 33 579
Dana
Any June Weddings?
Dana, Yesterday at 1:22 AM

Are you moving your dates or praying for the best?

Laura, 5 hours ago 13 218
T
November covid
Tuckysinclaire, Yesterday at 12:12 AM

My Spouse and I are getting married in November, but haven’t planned much, we sent STDs and we have the venue, and my dress but with COVID we are really concerned about what things are going to look...

Laura, 5 hours ago 6 183
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics