Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Who's getting married this week? (4/22/19-4/28/19)
Lynnie, Yesterday at 7:05 AM

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!Congratulations to everyone getting married...

Melissa, 11 hours ago 49 Comments 542
Biggest Fear
Molly, on April 21, 2019 at 10:16 AM

What is your biggest fear about your wedding day!I have to say my biggest fear, is drama from family members that I know who always want the attention always on them.

Cristy, Yesterday at 4:31 PM 43 Comments 439
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on April 15, 2019 at 4:40 PM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a BAM, BAS, BAB, BAH,...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 10:36 AM 1 Comment 826
Short or Long Engagement?
Lynnie, on April 16, 2019 at 11:05 AM

How much time are you giving yourselves to plan the big day? Will your engagement be short or long?Photo by Forever Photography in NYCNext Question: Short or Long To-Do List? Back to the Beginning:...

Kira, 12 minutes ago 249 Comments 1,548
Moore hashtag help
Emily, Yesterday at 9:19 PM

Help! Im getting married in June and my last name will be Moore. What are some good hashtags?

Emily, An hour ago 5 Comments 48
“bridal club” ad - is it a scam??
Josie, on July 12, 2018 at 9:03 AM

I got an Ad on my Facebook for a site called “bridal club.” They were advertising $1 each can koozies and you pay shipping. I ordered 15 and the shipping was $5 so I paid $20 (I ordered these for my...

Nona, 2 hours ago 10 Comments 3,038
Over or Under: Average Age on Wedding Day?
Maggie, on March 12, 2019 at 11:05 AM

How old will you be on your wedding day? Are you over or under the national average of 33?2019 Newlywed ReportPhoto by Cade Clark Photography in UtahNext Question: Average Wedding Budget? Back to the...

Cassie, 2 hours ago 229 Comments 1,453
Talk me down!
Jenny, on April 21, 2019 at 11:05 PM

Y’all. 5 days out and I come home from my mini vaca to see my fiancé with TWO BLACK EYES! apparently his bachelor party (at our house, like just an laid back night🙄) got a little out of hand between...

Sherry, 3 hours ago 24 Comments 753
Honeyfund help
Chrissy, Today at 4:20 PM

Hello we are registered for honeyfund and won’t be doing any other registry but I can’t seem to figure out how to link it to wedding wire? Any ideas??

rachaeloftheuniverse, 4 hours ago 1 Comment 47
Boudoir Photos - Worth It or Not?
Mtns2Sea, Today at 12:48 PM

I'm on the fence about boudoir photos. It could be a fun wedding gift for FH but I'm not sure it's worth it. Any thoughts out there? Are you having pictures taken? Is it worth the cost of photos and...

Mtns2Sea, 4 hours ago 10 Comments 85
Any May 2020 Brides? How Much Have You Planned Already?
Jazmine, on April 19, 2019 at 11:32 AM

Our date is May 2, 2020 and we have the wedding coordinator, dj, venue and officiant. I've done our wedding invites and std's (drafts), started our wedding website and have the 1st draft of the guest...

Jazmine, 5 hours ago 26 Comments 231
Long weekend? What's on your list?
Alicia, on April 18, 2019 at 1:42 PM

Anyone taking advantage of the long weekend by trying to get a bunch of wedding projects knocked out? I'm gonna try to finish several different signs for the ceremony! What about you?

Sherry, 5 hours ago 18 Comments 129
Beware of this custom wedding name vendor
Karlene, Today at 12:29 AM

As you can see the site at quick glance looks real. I purchased two custom signs for wedding- unfortunately I was ‘had’ 😟. After waiting the time noted for custom creation, when I went back to follow...

Laura, 5 hours ago 12 Comments 385
Who is getting married in 2020?
Lynnie, on January 10, 2018 at 4:34 PM

This post is for everyone with 2020 wedding vision! Comment below with your name, wedding month, and the city/state where you are getting married.What have you planned so far? What's up next on...

Paulette, 5 hours ago 157 Comments 3,370
Hashtag help!
Ginelle, Yesterday at 8:14 PM

Struggling to come up with a good hashtag — anyone have any ideas?!First names: Ginelle & DanLast name: Jacobs Thanks!

Lindsey, 7 hours ago 3 Comments 38
Surprise!!!!!!
Liz, on April 1, 2019 at 10:46 PM

So not only are we getting married in exactly 2 months. We are also expecting!! ❤️❤️ Baby due 10/30/19💙💗 Baby number 2Fun fact: it was supposed to be twins. One didn’t develop 😞

Liz, 7 hours ago 13 Comments 247
diy Photobooth - worth the effort?
Alicia, Today at 10:14 AM

In your opinion, is it worth the time, money, and planning to put together a DIY photobooth? Why or why not? I've been to a couple events lately that had DIY booths that were barely used, and I'm...

Allie, 8 hours ago 9 Comments 51
Hashtag Help!
Lynnie, on January 4, 2018 at 3:16 PM

Need hashtag help? You’ve come to the right place!Hashtags are a fun and creative way to personalize your wedding, and they help make it easy to find pictures of your wedding on social media. Check...

Lynnie, 8 hours ago 990 Comments 34,450
Help
Kimberly, Yesterday at 9:48 PM

Our wedding has been moved up and I have till June to plan... I’m beyond over whelmed 😭😭

Cs, 8 hours ago 7 Comments 109
Never have I ever... add your own!
Lynnie, on March 26, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Time to add your own!! Have you never been to a black tie wedding, or a destination wedding? Have you never hosted a shower, given a toast, or had a wedding hookup? What's one of your wedding firsts,...

SarahHawkins, 8 hours ago 21 Comments 105