Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Who’s getting married this week? (7/15/19 - 7/21/19)
Cliodhna, on July 15, 2019 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be...

Joanie, Yesterday at 10:14 AM 54 401
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Sinéad, on July 15, 2019 at 9:03 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a BAM, BAS, BAB, BAH,...

Sinéad, Jul 15, 2019 3 342
What is being engaged to you?
CDickman, Yesterday at 11:47 PM

I saw a post about pre planning your wedding before being engaged. About booking things for your wedding date. I thought if you both agreed to get married and are booking things then that is being...

D, 8 minutes ago 4 25
Wedding Prep Lifestyle Changes
Elizabeth, Yesterday at 2:25 PM

What changes have/are you making to prepare for your wedding? I'm not going on any "wedding" diet per say, however, I made some some lifestyle changes to prep myself to keep my energy levels up,...

Casey, Yesterday at 11:19 PM 9 120
Keep or Cancel: Sleeping apart the night before the wedding?
Lynnie, on July 16, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Will you be keeping with tradition and spending the night before your wedding sleeping separately? Or are you ready to cancel this old tradition?Keep or cancel?Next Question: Matching Bridesmaids...

Cori, Yesterday at 10:08 PM 145 1 968
What color are your fiancé(e)'s eyes?
Lynnie, on July 9, 2019 at 11:05 AM

First question! (And hopefully an easy one!!) What color are your fiancé(e)'s eyes?Photo by Rewind Photography in Santa Barbara, CA Next Question: What's your fiancé(e)'s favorite team? Back to the...

April, Yesterday at 10:06 PM 107 445
Who is more likely to cry on the wedding day?
Lynnie, on May 28, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Last question!! Who is more likely to tear up on the wedding day? You or your fiancé(e)?Photo from A Wedding With Heart in Seattle Thanks for chiming in and giving us an inside look at your...

April, Yesterday at 10:04 PM 374 1 1,659
Hashtag help!
Cassie, Yesterday at 8:05 PM

Names are Cassie Boisvert & James McGowan Wedding date August 3, 2019

Caitlyn, Yesterday at 9:44 PM 1 15
100 days!!
Amy, on July 18, 2019 at 1:50 PM

I’m getting married in 100 days!! The feeling is getting so real! We paid off some vendors yesterday and working on some diy decorations. Ahhh fall brides our time is coming!!

Amy, Yesterday at 8:21 PM 14 70
Update me!
Marissa, Yesterday at 1:31 PM

Hi everyone,I’m not even halfway through a 16 hr car trip. So, I need entertainment! Let me know where you are in your planning and how far you’ve got to go!

Michelle, Yesterday at 7:45 PM 15 116
What are your fiancé(e)'s preferred pizza toppings?

Ok so it's dinner time, and you've decided to order a pizza... what toppings does your fiancé(e) want? Are they a pepperoni person? Are mushrooms a must?What are your fiancé(e)'s preferred pizza...

Anna, Yesterday at 6:36 PM 106 382
Who is your fiancé(e)'s celebrity crush?

Time to dig a little deeper! Do you know who your fiancé(e)'s celebrity crush is? (Feel free to give your celebrity crush a shout-out as well!)Next Question: What are your fiancé(e)'s preferred...

Anna, Yesterday at 6:35 PM 78 380
What is your fiancé(e)’s shoe size?

I love my husband with every fiber of my being - from my head to my toes!! BUT... I'm not sure I know his shoe size! 🙊 How well do you know your fiancé(e)? What's their shoe size?Photo by ArtPhotoSoul...

Anna, Yesterday at 6:34 PM 88 361
What's your fiancé(e)'s favorite team?

Whether your fiancé(e) is all-in on one team, or cheers for what feels like twenty ...What's your fiancé(e)'s favorite team?Photo by Brittney Hannon Photography in Chino Hills, CANext Question:...

Anna, Yesterday at 6:34 PM 115 442
What is your fiancé(e)'s guilty pleasure TV show?

What TV show does your fiancé(e) watch that they'd be a little embarrassed to admit? Is it one of your favorite shows that they got hooked on? Spill it!What is your fiancé(e)'s guilty...

Anna, Yesterday at 6:32 PM 84 344
Wedding hashtag help!
Aubrey, Yesterday at 2:56 PM

My name is Aubrey O'Brien and his is Brandon Larmore... any ideas?

Saki, Yesterday at 6:28 PM 2 26
Negative Opinions
Jazmine, on July 18, 2019 at 8:58 PM

I’ve realized if I speak about our wedding, I’m getting a lot of “comparisons.” They’re quite weird though - usually it’s bragging that they had a smaller wedding, how stupid spending money for a...

Jazmine, Yesterday at 5:42 PM 40 512
Who Is The "breadwinner" In Your Relationship/ Marriage?
Married Millennial, on July 18, 2019 at 5:19 PM

A “breadwinner” is a person who makes the most money in a household and is most likely to pay the bills for the family. Who is the "breadwinner" in your relationship/marriage? Is he/she paying for the...

Chantell, Yesterday at 5:20 PM 48 206
Fiancé(e) Friday! Love at first sight, or not quite? 😍
Lynnie, on June 28, 2019 at 11:30 AM

Happy Friday!! What was your very first impression of your future spouse? Did you get immediate butterflies or did you start as friends?How did that first meeting go down? Was it love at first sight?...

Chantell, Yesterday at 5:08 PM 78 753
Final countdown single digits
#RMC2019, Yesterday at 12:53 AM

Finally my day approaches. I am finally in single digits. It came so quick and I'm still doing things that should've been done already! It's so exciting to finally say next week I will say I DO! I...

Chantell, Yesterday at 5:00 PM 8 78