Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Amazon Prime Day - Share the best deals here!!
Lynnie, Yesterday at 9:05 AM

Happy Amazon Prime Day! Have you found any great discounts on wedding decor or registry items today? If so - post them here! 💲Don't forget - today is also the perfect day to buy gifts for all the...

Kelly, Yesterday at 12:12 PM 10 1 199
Who’s getting married this week? (7/15/19 - 7/21/19)
Cliodhna, Yesterday at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be...

Hannah, Yesterday at 10:15 AM 2 18
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Sinéad, Yesterday at 9:03 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a BAM, BAS, BAB, BAH,...

Sinéad, Yesterday at 9:06 AM 3 207
Tablecloths?!
Alexa, Yesterday at 6:58 PM

Where can I get white tablecloths for an affordable price?! I am totally ok with getting used/pre-owned tablecloths. Anyone have a good site to get "used" items from couples who may have purchased...

Ashley, 52 minutes ago 4 30
Boudoir or Wedding Books
Courtney, Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Anyone who is looking into making a photo book for boudoir or wedding or whatever, Mixbook.com is having up to 50% off books right now when you sign up for emails! No idea how long it’ll last but I...

Monique, An hour ago 8 37
Can i have a piece of chicken at least? 😆
latasha, Yesterday at 4:05 PM

I’d like to hear from some of the people who’ve already had their wedding day. Everyone keeps telling me “you aren’t going to have time to eat”. Me and food have a special relationship! The thought of...

Mariah, An hour ago 98 823
The Difference Between Wife and Wifey
Married Millennial, on July 14, 2019 at 2:24 PM

Some women think wifey is a cute nickname while other women find it to be degrading. Where do you stand? Is there even a difference between a wife and a wifey? Sound off in the comment section.

Jeanie, 2 hours ago 11 113
Marrying With Children
Married Millennial, on July 14, 2019 at 7:09 PM

If you have children, would you want your children's biological father to sign over his parental rights to the stepfather? Why or why not?If you do not have children, would you marry someone who has...

Jeanie, 2 hours ago 37 282
You ladies are hashtag wizards!
Maureen, Yesterday at 1:53 PM

I'm looking for some hashtag help and the best ones I've seen so far have been here. We are Jeff and Maureen, we're taking his last name Conrad. My nickname is Mo and my last name is Blackburn.Thanks...

Dana, 2 hours ago 4 29
Vow Renewal Hashtag
Jennifer, Yesterday at 6:07 PM

My husband and I had a spur of the moment wedding almost 10 years ago. We didn’t dress up, have a photographer, or any of the special things. We are going to have a vow renewal ceremony on the beach...

Dana, 2 hours ago 4 27
Marriage Age: Dream vs Reality
Married Millennial, Yesterday at 7:05 PM

I wanted to be married by the age of 21 but actually got married at the age of 28.What about you? What age did you dream of getting married? What age will you be when you actually get married?

Dana, 2 hours ago 31 160
Should Married Couples Have Joint or Separate Bank Accounts?
Married Millennial, Yesterday at 8:08 PM

Traditionally, when a couple gets married they merge their money along with the remainder of their lives. However, many married couples have decided to maintain separate bank accounts. What are your...

Dana, 2 hours ago 16 103
Wedding Hash Tag
Jessica, Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Hey Everyone!I need help with my wedding hashtag for October. Here’s some info:Fairytale themeJessica SkinnerStephen LaurichThanks in advance!

Dana, 2 hours ago 1 13
Wedding hashtag for Peterson
Breeanna, on October 14, 2017 at 7:16 PM

Everyone always has a cute wedding hashtags....I'm having a hard time coming up with one for Peterson. Any ideas?

Darian, 3 hours ago 7 1,773
Your Relationship/ Marriage Story
Married Millennial, Yesterday at 7:54 PM

When you pick a partner you write a story. My husband and I's relationship tells the story of overcoming obstacles by allowing our love to conquer all.What type of story are you writing with your...

Stacey, 3 hours ago 5 23
How Did You Know Your Partner Was "the One"?
Married Millennial, Yesterday at 8:01 PM

How did you know your partner was "the one"?

Christin, 3 hours ago 9 42
Relationship/ Marriage Reality Shows
Married Millennial, Yesterday at 6:57 PM

What are your thoughts on the relationship/marriage reality shows such as Married At First Sight and 90 Day Fiance?

Glacier, Yesterday at 10:41 PM 15 57
Marriage licensee application
CDickman, Yesterday at 8:32 AM

Is there any wait time for a marriage license? I plan to take two days off in start of September to get this and other stuff done. If I take off the 13 and 14 will I get it back in time for September...

Courtney, Yesterday at 10:18 PM 10 81
Engagement pics location
Kelsey, Yesterday at 12:20 PM

So I posted last week about scheduling engagement pictures for September. We are doing them by my hometown, so not knowing the places around that area that are popular for pictures I asked my...

Courtney, Yesterday at 10:01 PM 1 18
Etsy Buyer Beware
Monique, Yesterday at 4:39 PM

I found out today that Etsy sides with their sellers not their buyers. So I recently purchased an item for the wedding through Etsy. It was 80$ The person had great reviews and great pictures that...

Kelecia, Yesterday at 9:57 PM 15 309