Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Do you feel a little sad about losing your last name?
Andrea, Yesterday at 9:39 AM

I’m 30 days out from our wedding. I’ve decided to take FH’s last name. I’m so excited to do that, but there is a part of me that is a little sad to lose my maiden name. I’ve had it for 37 years. It’s...

Jordan, 5 hours ago 65 596
Engagement Rings: Expectation vs. Reality!
Cher Horowitz, on September 15, 2019 at 3:55 PM

Did your vision for your engagement ring match up with what you actually got? FH and I got engaged without a ring, so I showed him a photo of what I wanted. He ended up getting a totally different...

Amanda, 5 hours ago 237 1 3,042
Who’s getting married this week? (9/16/19 - 9/22/19)
Cliodhna, on September 16, 2019 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be...

Alex, Yesterday at 1:26 AM 104 2 890
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Sinéad, on September 16, 2019 at 10:08 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a BAM, BAS, BAB, BAH, bridal or...

Sinéad, Sep 16, 2019 2 659
Just for Curiosity sake!!!
Deedee, Today at 12:57 PM

What is the reasoning if any behind the date chosen for your wedding. For me there were a lot of significant happenings around that time frame. When we first met, it was late March to early April....

Lauren, 11 minutes ago 15 92
Wedding hashtag
Natalia, Today at 12:31 PM

Hello hello!For the longest time I have been pretty against using wedding hashtags for my own wedding, but recently I have been warming up to the idea. Now, I need help with picking one out just in...

Natalia, An hour ago 2 26
Wedding nightmare
Cristina, Today at 12:39 PM

O my goodness I had my first wedding nightmare! Last night I had a nightmare that I ordered the save the dates and they were all wrong. They had the wrong wedding date, time, and location and it was...

Jasmine, An hour ago 16 1 77
Look At You Now 👀
Married Millennial, on September 17, 2019 at 8:35 PM

If your friend didn't attend your wedding because she didn't support your relationship but you attended her's and now she's getting divorced what would you do?A. Throw it in her face, that's what she...

Yam, An hour ago 16 98
One Month Away!!
Elizabeth, on August 20, 2019 at 12:40 PM

Any September 2019 brides here? We're getting married on the 20th, how about you?

Lauren, An hour ago 292 15 2,768
Ready to get this done already!
Phoenix, on September 3, 2019 at 8:17 AM

11 days to go. Just lost my FH Stepdad, don’t even wanna discuss the wedding anymore w my BP, I’m so ready to get back to regular life. I’ve had arguments with people over plus ones, I’ve heard enough...

Madison, 2 hours ago 11 98
Harry Potter Hashtag help!!!
Leeron, Today at 5:04 PM

Hi all! We are having a Harry Potter themed wedding and are having a hard time coming up with a catchy hashtag that isn’t too log and even better won’t be misspelled easily. Which is super hard...

Lyndsey, 2 hours ago 5 33
Boudoir shots!
DuttonSandersWedding, on August 30, 2019 at 7:48 PM

Hello ladies! I am so excited! I finally got my boudoir shots back today and I think they came out really well. I didnt get as many back as I was expecting but I think they look great. I'm so excited...

Yam, 4 hours ago 11 1 312
Feeling a little disappointed about Rsvps
Brianna, Today at 1:09 PM

So, I have read other people's posts saying this same thing, but I didn't think I would feel this way. We invited 127 people and it looks like 68 or 70 is going to be our final guest count, which is...

Tbear, 4 hours ago 15 1 277
3 Days Til “i Do”!!!
He Put A Ring On It 2019, Yesterday at 9:51 PM

And I am so excited. Just got my pampering done with my sister, mom and grandma. And I’m feeling so ready! I’m amazed that I’m not stressed haha.I’ve never had long nails before, so this is an...

Paris, 5 hours ago 9 218
Who is getting married in 2021?
Cliodhna, on May 29, 2019 at 10:10 AM

Calling all 2021 couples - this post is just for you!! Share your name, your wedding month, and where you're getting married so everyone can get to know each other! What are you working...

Charday, 5 hours ago 134 8 1,362
Wedding in 30 days from now.
Vanessa, Today at 12:35 PM

My wedding is exactly 30 days from now. Still trying to get confirmed RSVP"s. Anyone else?

Devin, 6 hours ago 6 34
Hashtag help
Megan, on September 14, 2019 at 12:43 AM

Hi everyoneI put out a similar post about hashtags before but just wanted to get some more ideas for hashtag names! Our wedding day is october 6th 2019. His last name is Noah Class and mine is Megan...

Timara, 6 hours ago 7 1 38
Hashtag
Deanna, on September 16, 2019 at 3:30 PM

Can someone help me with a hashtag! My last name is benard and will be beatty

Timara, 6 hours ago 5 27
Wedding Hashtag
Samantha, on September 17, 2019 at 10:35 PM

Hello! I am new to this whole thing, but am having a hard time trying to figure out a wedding hashtag and would love some help! My fiancé’s last name is Lassila. Any help or thoughts would be greatly...

Timara, 6 hours ago 3 34
Wedding brain
Future Mrs. Danger, Yesterday at 9:02 PM

Anyone else suffering from it? I have been a scattered mess these last two weeks. Forgetting, dropping and losing stuff.I almost missed a major deadline at work and twice forgot to turn off the stove...

Folake, 7 hours ago 13 106