We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Trese
July Is Here!! Where are my Brides👰🏾
Trese, on June 30, 2020 at 11:31 PM

I’m getting married in 12 days 🙏🏾🙌🏾🥰👰🏾😍

JoAnn, 2 hours ago 29 325 1
Melle
Did you enforce masks?
Melle, on July 1, 2020 at 1:40 PM

Hello, To bridal party members and brides - for any event whether the wedding or pre wedding events like the bridal shower, bachelorette, engagement party, etc. -- did you enforce wearing face...

Tara, Yesterday at 5:43 PM 34 425 1
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on June 29, 2020 at 9:17 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Jun 29, 2020 2 332
Cherie
Help
Cherie, Today at 4:54 AM

Why can I not change the filter to Huntsville and not Birmingham. I don't live there. Thanks

Elmarose04, 8 minutes ago 1 5
H
Wedding hashtag
Haylee, Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Hi everyone Does anyone have an quirky or punny ideas for a Wedding hashtag for us:Bride- Haylee Johnson (Hayls)Groom- Jeremy Andrews (Jez or Stix) For some context, my fiancé is a long jumper and we...

Elmarose04, 43 minutes ago 4 24
V
Maybe Over Thinking It
Veronica, Yesterday at 8:03 AM

I am just finishing up my wedding album, but I'm stuck on family photos. Originally I was going to have all of our family photos on one spread, but I can't find a layout I like and I think I have too...

Rebecca, 56 minutes ago 6 67
Emily
"Real" Relationship Math (just for Fun)
Emily, Yesterday at 10:37 AM

Thought this might entertain some of you - if you're gonna participate just approach with a sense of humor. Have you ever met someone who is like 20 years old and you ask how long they've been...

Rebecca, 57 minutes ago 2 128
Kayse
Bridal photos!!!!
Kayse, Yesterday at 9:45 AM

I'm so glad I did this on my original date! The photographer killed it.

Rebecca, An hour ago 23 289
Tiffany
Photography 📷
Tiffany, Yesterday at 8:47 PM

I absolutely dislike about 99 percent of my photos, which is a shame because I typically like what I see when I look in the mirror. I'm concerned about spending a lot of money on photography only to...

Rebecca, An hour ago 6 120
Jamesa
New Here
Jamesa, Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Hey everyone I'm new. Me and my hunni are talking about marriage. He hasn't popped the question but he has been asking me if I like different types of rings. So I'm excited! Maybe to excited! I told...

Elmarose04, An hour ago 6 51
Shakaylia
just got engaged July 3 2020
Shakaylia, Yesterday at 7:11 PM

Everyone put your engagement dates 🥰🥰

Rebecca, An hour ago 12 76
Dshelle
Ring
Dshelle, on July 3, 2020 at 9:22 PM

Hey guys! I’m in sooooo in love with my engagement ring!!!🙂😝🥰 I cannot stop looking at it. So my my budget is 40k and I told my wedding planner that I want to go low like 25,000 instead of 40,000 and...

Marisa, An hour ago 44 533
Ciera
Guest count survey?¿ Etiquette
Ciera, Today at 12:28 AM

Thoughts on sending out a pre-invitation survey to guest to see if they would feel comfortable attending a wedding, or not in the fall while adhering to all safety guidelines.🤔🤔 Bad idea, good idea 💡...

Elmarose04, An hour ago 5 48
Shakaylia
Save the date 10-22-22
Shakaylia, Today at 12:52 AM

What’s everyone’s wedding date 🥰🥰

Elmarose04, An hour ago 4 26
Nicole
a Little Laughter Never Hurt
Nicole, on June 29, 2020 at 7:07 PM

Well, we finally broke down and postponed our July 11 wedding to the end of November. I've come to terms with it and realize it's the best decision for everyone's safety. (Fingers crossed we don't...

FutureMrs.C, 5 hours ago 15 193 2
Michelle
Brides in states that require masks
Michelle, on July 3, 2020 at 8:30 PM

Columbus, Ohio just mandated masks be worn effective today until further notice though there will be no penalty if not worn (makes sense, right? lol). The order is very vague, it just says indoor...

Tiffany, Yesterday at 8:53 PM 20 250
Lynnie
July Poll: Are you keeping your plans or postponing?
Lynnie, on June 17, 2020 at 10:05 AM

Here's a poll for all the couples with July weddings! Are you keeping your plans or postponing? Click to vote in the poll below and share your current plans in the comments!

72%

175 votes

28%

67 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote Yesterday at 5:39 PM 87 1,972 1
Sarah
Covid wedding! Starting to feel real!
Sarah, on June 30, 2020 at 11:03 AM

We had to postpone our 6/27 wedding until 8/2. Our numbers in Maryland are still trending in a positive direction and though our celebration may have a few changes it is finally starting to feel real!...

Tara, Yesterday at 4:18 PM 8 207
Tara
2021 wedding?
Tara, on June 15, 2020 at 1:24 AM

Posting on here to hopefully find some glimmer of hope. My fiancé and I have been together for 10 years and got engaged last fall. Our wedding was originally planned for August 8th 2020, and obviously...

Jasmine, Yesterday at 3:29 PM 17 387
Samantha
What is last minute to you?
Samantha, on June 27, 2020 at 3:08 PM

Hey ladies, So our wedding is supposed to be Aug 30th in NY this year, but more and more time ia going by where we're getting no answers as to when weddings will be allowed and how many. I have not...

Hanna, Yesterday at 11:37 AM 15 299
Start a discussion