We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Shelly
Favorite Photo 📷
Shelly, on January 19, 2021 at 11:18 AM

Hello everyone! I really enjoy seeing everyone's photos on these forums! It's sweet seeing the love between two people captured in a single moment. What is your favorite photo of you and your...

Sweetness, 26 minutes ago 25 180
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (1/19/21-1/24/21)
Lynnie, on January 19, 2021 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Sakina, Jan 19, 2021 10 49
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on January 19, 2021 at 9:34 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Jan 19, 2021 1 49
Lynnie
#JustSaidYes? 💍 Share for a chance to win prizes from Pack Up + Go and Miss to Mrs. Box!
Lynnie, on December 2, 2020 at 9:52 AM

'Tis the season for engagements!! 💍 So you know what that means... the #JustSaidYes contest is back!! 🙌 How To Enter: 1. Follow @weddingwire on Instagram ✨ 2. Share a photo of your Just Said Yes...

Mrs. Spring, Dec 2, 2020 2 131
Richaelyn
Anyone nervous/scared that guests won’t show up to your wedding?
Richaelyn, Today at 11:24 AM

Hello, I’m a little nervous and scared that people won’t attend my wedding and I’ll get alot of declines due to having my wedding during the pandemic (August 2021). Have anyone that have had a more...

Milada, 5 minutes ago 8 105
K
Second Postponement
KA, Yesterday at 12:14 AM

How many times have you had to postpone? My wedding planner just informed me that our (outdoor) venue has been closed all these months with no promise of re-opening soon due to Covid. We are two...

KA, 7 minutes ago 13 190
Chrysta
Breaking with traditions?
Chrysta, Today at 2:13 PM

I’ve noticed a lot of people are choosing to break away from modern day “traditional” aspects of their weddings, and making them more tailored to the couple’s personalities. What things are you...

Veronica, 20 minutes ago 3 41
Madison
Hashtag help, Please!
Madison, on January 19, 2021 at 3:33 PM

Our last name will be Suda. (sue-duh) Any fun ideas?!

Lynnie, 31 minutes ago 2 34
Brianna
50 days left!!
Brianna, Today at 12:50 PM

Just hit the 50 day mark!! It’s getting real 😆

Sarah, 35 minutes ago 5 24
L
Hey anyone getting married on 6/25/2022!!
Lindsay, on January 18, 2021 at 1:57 PM

Hey anyone getting married 6/25/2022

Danielle, 40 minutes ago 31 233 11
Abby
Temperature checks at reception?
Abby, on August 1, 2020 at 9:33 PM

Soooo. I’m in Ohio, where as of now receptions are still allowed. Do you think it’s inappropriate to do a temperature check of wedding reception guests as they walk in? Also. One of my bridesmaids...

Willow, 41 minutes ago 45 1,250
Cameron
Hashtag Help
Cameron, on January 19, 2021 at 1:52 PM

Hi everyone! My fiancé & I are in need of a wedding hashtag. We want something witty, creative & a play on words. My fiancé’s name is Andrew Vena & my name is Cameron Hickman (but I go by...

Lynnie, 47 minutes ago 2 30
S
Ho Hashtag...please help!
Sharon, on January 19, 2021 at 10:43 AM

Hi! Our wedding will be on 8th May and trying to think of a special hashtag for our wedding. My name is Sharon Ho and his name is Herman Ho. We are just lucky to have the same last name lol. I am...

Lynnie, 57 minutes ago 3 45
Juanita
Courthouse wedding with a traditional wedding later?
Juanita, Yesterday at 5:17 PM

Hello everyone! I’m kind of in a pickle. Me and my husband went to the courthouse and got married in Sep. of 2020. We did not have a traditional wedding like we wanted to due COVID. But we would like...

Sandra, An hour ago 6 93
A
i need Help!!
Amy, Today at 12:00 PM

We are trying to come up with a hashtag that has our new last name "MAY" in it. Any ideas??

Alexa, An hour ago 1 15
Melle
Design your own tablescape
Melle, Today at 12:28 PM

Hello, Does anyone know of any websites or apps where i can design my own tablescape? I was wanting to get some new placemats, table runner and linen, etc for my dining table and I'm having kind of a...

Melle, 2 hours ago 1 38
Michelle
Drop that future last name and your hashtag! 😎
Michelle, on November 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM

Mrs. Jackson! 🖤 #OnCloudJackson Who will you be? 😊 or Who are you now? 😄

Carmen, 3 hours ago 2,324 31,594 52
V
Wedding Hashtag Help
Valenvia, Today at 12:59 AM

Hello, my fiance and I get confused with our wedding hashtag, Please help us find 🙈 my name is Via n my fiance name is Abee. We find one #ViaBeeTieTheKnot, but i think its too common. So i need ur...

Shelly, 5 hours ago 2 27
Mckenna
Hashtags!!
Mckenna, Today at 12:17 AM

Hey all! I need some help coming up with a hashtag for my wedding! My name is McKenna Anderson, and my FHs name is Ian Kimmerle (pronounced KIM-ER-LEE). We are completely stumped! Thanks in advance!

Mrs. Spring, 5 hours ago 1 19
A
Wedding Hashtag
Ana, Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Hi everyone! Need some help coming up with a wedding hashtag. My name is Ana and my fiance is Antonio (or Tony) Rivas. So far we have #RivasElAmor

Chrysta, Yesterday at 11:30 PM 1 22
Start a discussion