We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Pia
How are you all feeling with Covid-19
Pia, on July 5, 2020 at 9:27 PM

This COVID-19 has me feeling unsettled and saddened

Jillian, 32 minutes ago 97 2,397 4
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (7/13/20-7/19/20)
Lynnie, on July 13, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Fenja, Yesterday at 10:21 AM 5 75 1
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on July 13, 2020 at 9:21 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, Jul 13, 2020 2 200 1
Sylessia
Wedding Pics!!!!
Sylessia, Today at 1:39 PM

We had our wedding on Tuesday July 7th and it was perfect! Here are some of my favorite pictures. I will post a budget breakdown soon!

Britteny, A minute ago 22 195 1
Tiffany
Share your knowlege
Tiffany, Today at 5:07 PM

What's one of the most important things you've learned about marriage?

Mrs. S, 47 minutes ago 10 58
Tavis
Traveling Bridal Party
Tavis, Today at 3:09 PM

Is/has anyone else doing a destination wedding which requires not only your bridal party but guests to travel a longer way than normal? Are you providing them rooms? We decided not to for guests but...

Tavis, 53 minutes ago 10 81
Jessica
Covid wedding
Jessica, on July 13, 2020 at 9:02 AM

So idk about everyone else, but covid got the best of us. Our original wedding datewas May 31 2020. I was very positive and optimistic. It crashed me . Now we are shooting for sept 26,2020, but I find...

Jessica, An hour ago 16 268
Chrysta
Cake!!
Chrysta, Today at 2:37 PM

Let’s see pictures of those cakes! How did you decide on your design? Does it reflect your personal style, or will it mirror the style/theme of your wedding? Or, was this a decision you let your...

Nicole, An hour ago 32 171
Nikya
Courthouse then reception
Nikya, on July 13, 2020 at 8:42 PM

Hey everyone I’m new to the group and just became in engaged and I’m so excited but with everything going on. We’re going to go to the courthouse and then have a big reception party. Our wedding date...

Nikya, An hour ago 3 57
Callie
## hashtag
Callie, Today at 3:32 PM

Hashtags.. HELP haha both our second marriage want it to be fun

Shelly, An hour ago 8 38
Britteny
July 2020 brides
Britteny, Today at 9:45 AM

During covid I know it’s hard times but was wondering is anyone still planning to elope? If so when is your wedding day mine is July 17th 🎉🎊🍾💐💍

Samantha, 2 hours ago 6 52
Riley
Anyone providing masks?
Riley, Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Is anyone providing masks? If so where are you getting them from? I though of getting simple surgical masks or getting cloth ones and using them as favors? Any ideas?

MrsD, 2 hours ago 8 118
Kristen
Late October Brides - let’s worry together.
Kristen, on May 6, 2020 at 10:13 PM

Hi fellow October brides! Our wedding date is October 30th in Tucson Arizona and I’m already super nervous about having to postpone. I’m not sure if there will be a group number limit by that time....

Kristen, 3 hours ago 21 462 4
Lauren
How does everyone feel about covid in 2021? Honest Opinions
Lauren, Yesterday at 10:05 AM

We are really trying to weigh out the reality of 2021 with covid progressing so strongly in the US. How does everyone feel about 2021 plans? I’m starting to feel like these rules and restrictions will...

Jessica, 4 hours ago 19 368 1
J
2021 wedding!
, on May 12, 2020 at 12:57 AM

I’m getting married in March of 2021, I know it’s too early to tell but how are you guys feeling? Do you think if your wedding is also around that time you’re going to have to postpone? My heart goes...

Kyna, 4 hours ago 6 177
Kelly
Sad anxious and overwhelmed! (sorry for the long rant)
Kelly, Today at 10:14 AM

I am sure i am not the only one feeling this way and im also sure that i am 100% overthinking everything! Recently i have been growing more and kore anxious and sad. I am stressed beyond belief! Even...

Veronica, 5 hours ago 8 132
Nicole
Upcoming weddings
Nicole, on June 28, 2020 at 6:57 PM

My wedding day is September 12, 2020....anyone else have upcoming weddings and super nervous and upset ? My prayers are with you ladies !

Melissa, 5 hours ago 44 512
Jessica
September Brides, what have you decided?
Jessica, on July 13, 2020 at 11:11 AM

I am not sure whether or not to move forward with our wedding. Right now we have it planned for around 100 people in MN, with a large venue and outside ceremony so people can social distance. We don't...

Samantha, 5 hours ago 12 204
Blair
Any brides that have not canceled their fall weddings???
Blair, on June 26, 2020 at 1:44 PM

I feel like I'm the only one left who has not canceled or postponed by wedding. I'm still hopeful.

Charolett, 6 hours ago 40 801 1
Ciera
i post too much but you all are so helpful.
Ciera, Today at 12:05 AM

Okay so we decided to go forth with our wedding on November 14,2020 yes our guest will have to wear mask😩, but obvi for a good reason. Bride and groom will not for ceremony (since it’s considered as a...

Ciera, 7 hours ago 9 146
Start a discussion