We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Who’s getting married this week? (10/19/20-10/25/20)
Lynnie, Today at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Molly, A minute ago 12 63 3
Lynnie
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, Today at 9:49 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a wedding, shower, bach party,...

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 2 107
Chrysta
One of a kind?
Chrysta, Today at 10:40 AM

Are you having any one of a kind elements at your wedding? Are you doing/having something you never seen at another wedding before?

Shelby, A minute ago 10 52
Kaitlin
wedding week
Kaitlin, Yesterday at 8:00 PM

It’s wedding week for me!!! where are my 10.24.20 brides at!?! totally freaking out but in the best way!!! i’m so excited😁 taking a small trip to NYC for 2 nights afterward. any suggestions on...

Melle, 23 minutes ago 2 39
Molly
Fiance is being difficult
Molly, Yesterday at 8:59 PM

The wedding is in 6 days! At my parent's house 25 people due to COVID, not the 125 we expected. Fiance is thinking it will just be a ceremony with food after. I told him no we are having a party with...

Mcskipper, 24 minutes ago 27 454
Monica
Ideas for #hashtags??
Monica, Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Hello! My fiancé and I are a bit non-traditional and I’ll be keeping my last name, which has made it super difficult to find a good wedding #hashtag. My last name is Miranda & his is Dominguez....

Monica, An hour ago 4 37
Samantha
Hashtag help
Samantha, Yesterday at 11:34 PM

Having a christmas wedding... future last name Karbowiak Want to keep it festive ! Any Suggestions

Samantha, An hour ago 5 35
J
Rings?!
Jessica, Today at 10:22 AM

My engagement ring; I can’t tell if it’s too big?!? I got it sized to a 4.25. If I went down to a 4, it would be way too small but if I went up to a 4.5 it would be too big. My ring slides to my...

Meghan, An hour ago 10 65
Julia
Plural of the last name Williams
Julia, on October 17, 2020 at 6:54 PM

HELP!! Is it Williams’s , Williams’ or Williamses!? I’ve seen all three!

Ashley, Yesterday at 10:30 PM 16 151
Hailey
Any 10•10•2020 Brides?
Hailey, on September 1, 2020 at 8:31 PM

Anyone still getting married October 10th?! I AM I didn’t change my date nor am I going too! Thoughts?

Marketa, Yesterday at 8:33 PM 270 3,140 28
B
#Hashtag
Brittany, Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Can I choose my own #? We want #idopart2

Casey, Yesterday at 8:00 PM 3 33
Kelsie
Hashtags
Kelsie, Yesterday at 4:50 PM

Help! Need wedding hashtags for “Tozzolo Pryor” The wedding is on Halloween.

Kelsie, Yesterday at 4:50 PM 11
Ashleyt
Wedding dress pictures shared
Ashleyt, on October 17, 2020 at 2:11 AM

I went wedding dress shopping this past week with my mom, maid of honor, and future mother-in-law. It was my very first experience dress shopping and my party asked if they could take pictures. I said...

Ashleyt, Yesterday at 12:50 PM 11 260
Theresa
Hashtag help!
Theresa, Yesterday at 12:23 PM

My fiancé and I are getting married in Rincon, Puerto Rico. His name is Jovanny Burgos and mine is Theresa Bengtson. We need help coming up with a good hashtag!! I think it’ll be cute to do something...

Theresa, Yesterday at 12:23 PM 15
Kell
Anything unpopular about your relationship?
Kell, on September 28, 2020 at 5:22 AM

My FH and I have a one foot height difference (he is taller than me). Many couples I see in our local area are about the sane height including his parents. We also are from the same culture. It is...

Kell, Yesterday at 7:27 AM 24 269
Kell
Never Say Never
Kell, on October 14, 2020 at 7:40 AM

Have any of you ever told yourself, "I'll never be with a man/woman who/that...?" If so, did any of you NOT follow through and are now with someone who has a quality or something that you swore you...

Kell, Yesterday at 7:23 AM 36 248
smithwedding
help - wedding hashtag
smithwedding, on October 17, 2020 at 9:16 AM

I’ve been trying to come up with a wedding hashtag but I just can’t-think-of-anything. Bride: Paea Vakauta (Vah-kaw-oo-tah)Groom: Duke Smith The only ones I’ve come across are #HappilyEverSmith &...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 3:57 AM 4 37
Michelle
Drop that future last name and your hashtag! 😎
Michelle, on November 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM

Mrs. Jackson! 🖤 #OnCloudJackson Who will you be? 😊 or Who are you now? 😄

Tannia, Yesterday at 2:47 AM 2,289 29,914 49
Trisha
Today Is The Day!
Trisha, on October 17, 2020 at 9:36 AM

Today Is The Big Day! Its Finally Here! Getting Ready To Start Hair & Make Up Soon. I Hope Those Who Are Getting Married Today Have A Smooth, Stress-free Wonderful Day!

Tannia, Yesterday at 2:45 AM 10 86
Jayla
Who is older? You or your fiancé(e)?
Jayla, on November 13, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Between the two of you, who is the oldest? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo by Catherine Guidry Photography in Lafayette, LA Next question: Who was a bigger flirt before you started dating? You or your...

Jesyka, Yesterday at 1:25 AM 667 4,354
Start a discussion