Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
#JustSaidYes Contest! 💍 Share for a chance to win $10,000!!
Lynnie, on December 2, 2019 at 1:15 PM

Recently engaged?? We want to see your #JustSaidYes moment!! How To Enter: 1. Follow @weddingwire 2. Share your engagement on Instagram and tag #justsaidyes and @weddingwire , or upload your photo...

Falone, Yesterday at 1:23 PM 9 2 96
Cliodhna
Who’s getting married this week? (12/02/19 - 12/08/19)
Cliodhna, on December 2, 2019 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure...

Cliodhna, Yesterday at 9:18 AM 32 2 177
Sinéad
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Sinéad, on December 2, 2019 at 9:00 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a BAM, BAS, BAB, BAH, bridal or...

Tanyia, Dec 2, 2019 4 478
Michelle
Drop that future last name and your hashtag! 😎
Michelle, on November 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM

Mrs. Jackson! 🖤 #OnCloudJackson Who will you be? 😊 or Who are you now? 😄

Michele, 6 minutes ago 1,356 30 13,932
Jasmine
Flustered Vent!
Jasmine, Today at 4:59 PM

My FH is still at his job that has major issues paying him on time. He's still waiting on his check from the 1st! He's applied to a few jobs and just quit. Like he's being real picky when we literally...

Jasmine, 13 minutes ago 2 52
Nicole
Some of the many beautiful photos from my July 13th wedding.
Nicole, Today at 5:54 PM

I had a beautiful HOT wedding lol and a great photographer (Mike Zawadzki from NJ). These are some photos but I have SO many and didn't know what to post. Maybe I will make another post. First...

Future Mrs. A. 💍, 16 minutes ago 10 37
Future Mrs. A. 💍
Checked it off! ✔️
Future Mrs. A. 💍, Today at 6:22 PM

Not only did I hire my florist (all bouquets, arrangements throughout and FG petals) but she is also providing the ceremony arch/ decor along with other aisle decor- reception center pieces - special...

Future Mrs. A. 💍, 23 minutes ago 8
Emily
Desperate for Hashtag Help
Emily, Today at 1:35 PM

I'm in need of hashtag help. My last name is Jackson while my FH's last name is Tsethlikai (pronounced Seth-li-kī, kai as in eye with). I think this will probably one of the more challenging ones to...

Sexypoodle, An hour ago 3 20
ShanynL
How old were you when...
ShanynL, on August 2, 2017 at 12:32 PM

You started dating your FH? Got engaged? Are getting married?

Danielle, An hour ago 865 2,211
Hailey
Wedding hashtag!
Hailey, Today at 10:14 AM

My last name is changing to Hicks, any hashtag suggestions? ❤️

Danielle, An hour ago 4 23
Future Mrs. A. 💍
What’s your story?! 💛
Future Mrs. A. 💍, on September 10, 2019 at 10:08 AM

How did you and FH/ FW meet??

Christina, 2 hours ago 406 11 3,527
M
Save the date video.. Yes or No?
Monique, Today at 2:09 PM

I think it's a beautiful, creative and unique way to tell the story of our love. With this engagement video we officially announced our wedding date to family and friends. How did you announce your...

Veronica, 3 hours ago 3 38
Lynnie
Hashtag Help!
Lynnie, on January 4, 2018 at 3:16 PM

Need hashtag help? You’ve come to the right place! Hashtags are a fun and creative way to personalize your wedding, and they help make it easy to find pictures of your wedding on social media. Check...

Quanesha, 4 hours ago 1,193 6 57,407
Courtney
Today is the Day!
Courtney, Today at 8:55 AM

Met: Fall 2012 Official: 2.24.2013 Yes!: 10.25.2018I Do! 12.7.2019 Congratulations to all of my date twins!

Diana, 6 hours ago 4 34
Alejandra
Anniversary shout out at wedding?
Alejandra, Yesterday at 7:48 PM

Hi all, One of my FH’s cousins got married this year and their date is a day away from our date. At our wedding he and his wife will be a day away from their one year anniversary. He will most likely...

Lady, 7 hours ago 9 146
Sarah
Wedding
Sarah, Yesterday at 9:05 PM

It is amazing to think that I am getting married a year from today. For everyone who hit their year out point, did you feel like the year flew by, you where rushed, timing was just right, etc?

Amanda, 9 hours ago 7 72
Carla
Hashtag Help!
Carla, Yesterday at 10:14 PM

I'm getting married on May 30, 2020... and I'm looking for help with hashtag suggestions! My last name is Franco and his last name is Connell. I am hispanic, if that helps with creativity with...

Sarah, 9 hours ago 1 20
Em99
Stressed to the max
Em99, on October 1, 2019 at 5:59 PM

I think the word stress is an understatement when it comes to your wedding 🤦🏼‍♀️

Amanda, 9 hours ago 15 724
A
Holiday Ideas!
Andrea, Yesterday at 7:30 PM

Hello! Christmas is around the corner and I'm stumped! I've been planning our wedding I've completely forgotten that his favorite holiday is around the corner. I'd like to hear what you are getting...

Mrs. Sarantos, 10 hours ago 14 85
Annajoy
Tell me your love story!
Annajoy, Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Work is slow and it's a Friday, so let's have some fun! Tell me your love story, however you see fit! Feel free to include pictures!

Rebecca, 15 hours ago 27 1 167
Start a discussion