Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Who’s getting married this week? (9/16/19 - 9/22/19)
Cliodhna, on September 16, 2019 at 7:05 AM

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be...

Alex, 21 hours ago 104 2 862
Engagement Rings: Expectation vs. Reality!
Cher Horowitz, on September 15, 2019 at 3:55 PM

Did your vision for your engagement ring match up with what you actually got? FH and I got engaged without a ring, so I showed him a photo of what I wanted. He ended up getting a totally different...

Jamie, Yesterday at 4:11 PM 209 1 2,720
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Sinéad, on September 16, 2019 at 10:08 AM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a BAM, BAS, BAB, BAH, bridal or...

Sinéad, Sep 16, 2019 2 645
Groomsman Passed Away
Lauren, Yesterday at 9:17 PM

Hey everyone! So one of my best friends groomsman passed away in a car accident the other night. Her and her fiancé want to ask his younger brother to take his place but are trying to come up with a...

Nikki, 16 minutes ago 5 242
3 Days Til “i Do”!!!
He Put A Ring On It 2019, Today at 9:51 PM

And I am so excited. Just got my pampering done with my sister, mom and grandma. And I’m feeling so ready! I’m amazed that I’m not stressed haha.I’ve never had long nails before, so this is an...

Cyndy, 38 minutes ago 1 42
Left At The Altar 😮
Married Millennial, Yesterday at 6:46 PM

If your spouse stood you up at the altar would you still be engaged to him/her or is the relationship over?

Rebecca, 53 minutes ago 35 195
i Don't Support It! 👎
Married Millennial, Yesterday at 5:55 PM

Would you attend a wedding if you don't support the relationship? Why or why not?

Rebecca, 55 minutes ago 29 121
Do you feel a little sad about losing your last name?
Andrea, Today at 9:39 AM

I’m 30 days out from our wedding. I’ve decided to take FH’s last name. I’m so excited to do that, but there is a part of me that is a little sad to lose my maiden name. I’ve had it for 37 years. It’s...

Janarda, An hour ago 61 538
One Month Away!!
Elizabeth, on August 20, 2019 at 12:40 PM

Any September 2019 brides here? We're getting married on the 20th, how about you?

Virginia, An hour ago 287 15 2,718
Wedding nightmares anyone!?
Tiffany, Today at 12:38 AM

My wedding isn’t until 6/2021 & I’ve experienced my first wedding nightmare. Is this normal? Will they go away?!

Laura, An hour ago 15 69
Wedding brain
Future Mrs. Danger, Today at 9:02 PM

Anyone else suffering from it? I have been a scattered mess these last two weeks. Forgetting, dropping and losing stuff.I almost missed a major deadline at work and twice forgot to turn off the stove...

Monique, An hour ago 2 38
Wedding discussion for 10/10/2020 or October 2020
10102020, on August 27, 2019 at 3:41 PM

I would love to here from other people who have a wedding in October 2020.

Kenyattam79, 2 hours ago 204 12 1,519
So we just got engaged yesterday.
Victorious, Today at 5:25 PM

Dated for almost five years. Lotz more to learn about eachother , we ha e been taking baby steps. We are putting labels on ourselves will remain best friends! Our day of marriage is coming soon....

Monique, 3 hours ago 3 132
Need to talk about wedding day fears
L. Madhak, on September 13, 2019 at 3:04 PM

I have chronic, permanent nerve damage to the right side of my face. On good days, people that don't know me think I look perfectly normal. On bad pain days, I look like Ive had a stroke and the pain...

L. Madhak, 4 hours ago 14 305
Hashtag?
Jessica, on September 9, 2019 at 11:00 AM

Hello everyone! Next Monday we are having our engagement photos done! I am super excited and cant wait to see them! A lot of people have been asking us about a hashtag and honestly, I wasn't going to...

Kinsey, 4 hours ago 2 26
Entry Fee 💰
Married Millennial, Today at 6:25 AM

The average wedding costs couples upwards of $150-$200 per guest. Would you attend a wedding if the couple charged guests $100 to attend? Why or why not?

Deirdre, 4 hours ago 16 155
Is She a Princess? 👰
Married Millennial, Yesterday at 5:36 PM

A bride was taking pictures on a street when a little girl mistook her for a princess.Check out the video here: https://youtu.be/_94QFnxYIZ8What are your thoughts on this situation? What would you do...

Melle, 5 hours ago 6 62
Are You Crying? It's Over!
Married Millennial, Yesterday at 5:40 PM

If your husband/wife cried over there ex that just passed away would you be upset? Why or why not?

Melle, 5 hours ago 24 132
Gelato/Ice Cream Bar
Alyssa, on September 19, 2016 at 4:44 PM

Has anyone had a gelato or ice cream bar at their wedding? Was it worth the money, or were your guests not that into it?

Sydney, 6 hours ago 19 288
Thank you Weddingwire
Katelyn, Today at 12:18 PM

Saturday is my big day and I would like to swing in to say thank you to WeddingWire, and their wonderful team, as well as to say thank you to everyone who has provided valuable input in our...

Laura, 6 hours ago 2 32