Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Who's getting married this week? (4/15/19-4/21/19)
Lynnie, on April 15, 2019 at 7:05 AM

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!Congratulations to everyone getting married...

Veronica, Yesterday at 10:47 AM 30 Comments 330
BAM! Last week's wedding photos, engagement pictures, and more! 📷
Lynnie, on April 15, 2019 at 4:40 PM

Can’t stop looking at wedding pictures? Neither can we! Every Monday we'll post a round-up of all of the community photo posts from the previous week so you never miss a BAM, BAS, BAB, BAH,...

Lynnie, Apr 15, 2019 1 Comment 644
Show your bridal shower dress!
Kat, Today at 6:55 PM

What are you wearing (or wore) for your bridal shower? I wanted a cute pink fit and flare dress from Kate Spade, but then I saw a girl that had a white one and she looked stunning. So now I am...

Kiki, 47 seconds ago 1 Comment 12
pics ❤
Krystin, Today at 2:22 PM

So a lot has happened since I was last on! I got most of our engagement pics back yesterday and today I had my first fitting for my dress ❤ y'all, I am BEYOND! Though I would share 😍

Laura, 18 minutes ago 11 Comments 202
Anyone getting married on August 10, 2019?
TINA, on March 18, 2019 at 1:44 PM

Just curious, if anyone else has the same wedding date?

April, 42 minutes ago 85 Comments 798
Hashtag
Courtney, Today at 5:58 PM

Y’all I need help with a GREAT hashtag for WHIDDON!!

Katie, An hour ago 2 Comments 14
Writing notes to each other
Vanessa, Today at 12:13 AM

Is it a thing to write each other a note before getting married? Something like when times get tough? Saw this on a show too on tv...What to do?

FutureMrsColón, An hour ago 9 Comments 110
Flowers for family-drawing a line?
Margaret , Today at 3:36 PM

So I just had my last appointment with my florist before the wedding. I had to add on some extra flowers for family. FH has A LOT of step family, all of whom I love dearly. But I had to draw the line...

Margaret, An hour ago 4 Comments 68
Oval Cut Diamond Rings
Jessie, Today at 2:19 PM

My Ring!Show me your rings ladies!!! I love my gorgeous oval cut solitaire diamond engagement ring, but I'm stuck on picking a wedding ring! Who else has this style engagement ring? What kind of...

Talesha, An hour ago 4 Comments 98
True or False: I've had a wedding dream (or nightmare)!
Rebecca, on February 5, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Do you find that your wedding planning follows you into your dreams? Are there recurring themes that seem to come alive during the night?True or false? I’ve had a wedding dream (or...

Kellie, An hour ago 78 Comments 270
Help! english-spanish wedding hashtag
Victoria, Today at 5:13 PM

I'm having a difficult time creating a wedding hashtag. His last name is Candelaria and mine is Romero. I have the perfect hashtag for pre-wedding events but nothing for the day of. Hashtags in...

Cathy, 2 hours ago 1 Comment 15
Need help with wedding hastag Please!!!
Maxine, Today at 12:55 AM

Hi everyone!! We’re trying to think of the perfect wedding hastag and would love your help. My name is Maxine Peck and his is Jordan Deane. So far we have #SoFreshAndSoDeane and #DeaneComeTrue for our...

Val, 2 hours ago 3 Comments 45
i feel naked without my ring!
Molly, Today at 8:13 AM

So I dropped off my ring at the Jewelers on Tuesday. I have thick knuckles but skinny finger so my ring was spinning a lot. They are going to place a bead on the inside so it won't spin as much. I...

Courtney, 2 hours ago 10 Comments 164
Last name
Lataeh, Today at 2:03 PM

I'm torn on whether I should have 2 last names or if I should drop my last name and just take my husband's

Courtney, 2 hours ago 7 Comments 68
Wedding planning +🍷
Amber, Today at 6:57 AM

Yes, please another bottle👌I certainly wasn't really a wine drinker until I began planning this wedding.. How about you?

Becca, 2 hours ago 7 Comments 66
photo booths
M&MPALMER7, on March 31, 2016 at 10:56 AM

Having one at your wedding? Are they worth it?

Hao, 3 hours ago 54 Comments 3
Hashtag Help Please!
Erica, Yesterday at 10:15 PM

I am need of some help for my wedding hashtag. My name is Erica and my fiance's name is Matt. Last Name: Sanderson Thank you!!

David, 3 hours ago 2 Comments 28
Wedding Date Twins!!!!!!!!!!
stephanie, on March 8, 2019 at 7:02 PM

Heeey ladies!I'm looking for anyone getting married September 12, 2020! Maybe to become friends, someone to talk to with thru the planning stages, and to just share other wedding stuff with, besides...

Katielyn, 3 hours ago 85 Comments 570
Short or Long Engagement?
Lynnie, on April 16, 2019 at 11:05 AM

How much time are you giving yourselves to plan the big day? Will your engagement be short or long?Photo by Forever Photography in NYCNext Question: Short or Long To-Do List? Back to the Beginning:...

Miah, 3 hours ago 197 Comments 1,031
Guests Photos & Social Media?
Laurie, on June 29, 2014 at 11:20 PM

We're getting married in less than 3 weeks. I know everyone today uses their phones to take pictures, but I'm not that familiar with Instagram. My friends have asked if we have a "#". I'd like to use...

Hao, 3 hours ago 6 Comments 8