Registry

Join  group

Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members

Discussions

Yasmine
What do you & your spouse usually give as a wedding gift?
Yasmine, on July 12, 2021 at 1:19 PM

Just curious, what do you & your spouse usually give as a wedding gift? Do you have any "go-to" gifts? Or does it matter on who is getting married? For my husband and I, we usually just give cash....

Judy, Jul 31, 2021 41 431 1
A
No registry/gifts
Allison, on July 21, 2021 at 7:59 PM

FH and I have owned our own home together for a few years now, and we basically have everything we need. I wasn't planning on doing a registry, and neither of us really want anyone to get us anything....

Emily, Jul 22, 2021 11 133
Elizabeth
Honeymoon fund, no honeymoon?
Elizabeth, on March 31, 2021 at 6:55 AM

Okay does this strike anyone else as weird? My cousin was married in France in the summer of 2018 (we aren't French and have zero ties to France). It cost everyone an arm and a leg to go, but we have...

Michelle, Jul 29, 2021 38 561
Alexandria
Bridal Shower / Wedding Gift Etiquette
Alexandria, on July 25, 2021 at 1:21 AM

My fiance and I have a few wedding registries on our invitations and wedding website. However, these registries give guests the option to have gifts delivered to us directly or to them. What is the...

Michelle, Jul 25, 2021 4 143
Cassie
Creating both a gift and a honeymoon registry...
Cassie, on July 6, 2021 at 8:26 PM

I'm considering the phrasing I want on our invitation regarding gifts. We were planning to go the traditional route with a gift registry. However I've had a few family members mention gifting cash to...

SHY, Jul 19, 2021 18 181
B
Registry wine glasses dilemma
Bride2Be, on July 12, 2021 at 2:39 PM

Would love some opinions on the number of wine glasses we should register for! So I’m definitely doing sets of 8 for red, white, champagne flutes, and I was also wanting some stemless, but it seems...

Bride2Be, Jul 13, 2021 9 108
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics