Registry

Join  group

Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members

Discussions

Caitlin
Cookware and knife block sets
Caitlin, on January 17, 2022 at 6:51 PM

I’m in the registry process of the wedding now & looking for the best brands of cookware like pots/pans, but more specifically knife block sets. Do you have any recommendations? I’d prefer...

JA, Jan 17, 2022 4 56
Ashley
We don’t want a registry, can my fiancé and i just ask for money?
Ashley, on January 1, 2022 at 3:32 PM

SOS!!! My fiancé and I have lived together for 3 years and have everything we need. Quite honestly the only thing that we are in need of is money. Is it okay to just have a registry full of gift cards...

Michelle, Jan 17, 2022 18 356 1
R
Not a shopper or a wisher-- help?
R C, on January 5, 2022 at 8:39 AM

I have no idea how to do this registry thing I've never been much of a shopper or a wisher. Partly because I was raises to be very cash conscious. So a wishlist like this is out of my wheelhouse. I...

Taylor, Jan 6, 2022 4 61
D
Wedding registry
Deirdra, on December 29, 2021 at 8:16 PM

What is normal to add to a registry? What are some things we should stick away from??

Melle, Jan 3, 2022 5 100
Michelle
Are physical registries a thing of the past?
Michelle, on December 6, 2021 at 2:38 PM

Obviously this depends on social circles and family traditions, as some groups only give cash gifts and others do not for any occasion. In my experience not online, I have yet to personally meet...

Samantha, Dec 8, 2021 12 216
Mcclave
Bridal Registry
Mcclave, on December 12, 2021 at 7:38 PM

Suggestions needed for what to put on our bridal registry. We had a big pampered chef party a year ago so we have a lot of kitchen stuff stored for when we move out. We still at home because of price...

Michelle, Dec 14, 2021 6 115
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics