Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Silverware Faux Pas
Morgan, Yesterday at 8:50 PM

We picked this amazing Kate Spade silverware our and I love it. I went to look at the store and make sure I got the right amounts of stuff tonight and it was $70 per place setting before tax. That is...

Thea, Yesterday at 11:03 PM 4 Comments 219
How many items on your registry?
Lynnie, on April 30, 2019 at 11:05 AM

How many different items did you register for? ūüć≥ Do you have lots of little things or mainly big buys?Photo by Float Away Studios in Washington, DCNext Question: How many days until you say "I do"?...

Madison, Yesterday at 9:39 PM 88 Comments 609
No registry, what to do
Heather, on May 22, 2019 at 10:13 PM

Ok so I forgot to do a registry, OOPS! My invites are out and RSVPs back already. Wedding isn't until August. Should I do a registry? If so, how do I tell everyone? Im lost. The only reason I...

Vale, May 23, 2019 9 Comments 165
Bedding
HoneyImGallone, on May 20, 2019 at 6:25 AM

So I love this bedding set, my FH LOVES this bedding set... but I'm not sure about it because it is mostly white. How do you guys feel about white bedding? My mom told me I would regret it the first...

Bridget, May 21, 2019 20 Comments 302
Registry Alternatives
Bree, on May 20, 2019 at 2:36 PM

I am thinking of asking for monetary gifts in additional for a registry as me and my fiancé have lived together for three years and our families gave us a lot of house hold items for Christmas's and...

Bree, May 20, 2019 26 Comments 234
Do you need all of these kitchen appliances?
KT4ever, on May 22, 2019 at 8:13 PM

FH and I were thinking of investing in a vitamix...we have been for a while. It seems that it would be our all in one:- food processor- blender- mixer- smoothie maker - soupsMy wedding website is...

FutureMrsD, May 23, 2019 4 Comments 75