Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Registry - One or More?
Sinéad, on October 15, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Have you started your registry yet? Do you have one master registry with all your requests, or are you creating registries with multiple stores so your guests have lots of options to choose from? How...

Shannon, 4 minutes ago 66 246
Registry
Stephanie, on October 21, 2019 at 6:38 PM

Hi, It's time for us to start our registry. My family is telling me to do it now since my bridal shower is in January. Where are good spots to register? I love crate and barrel and was thinking of...

Kirstin, Yesterday at 1:51 PM 10 85
Finish The Sentence: I really hope that someone buys the _____ on our registry!
Lynnie, on July 23, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Is there a specific item on your registry that you’re really hoping for? What are you most excited for?Finish the sentence!Next Question: We’re getting married in _____ days! Back to the Beginning:...

Jennifer, Yesterday at 12:34 PM 154 1,016
Registry Returns
Natalie, on October 15, 2019 at 4:27 AM

Ok so i have a pretty odd question and i hope this doesn't come off too bad. For our shower we know we need to have a registry because it is not a cash gift type of event. Is there anywhere that we...

Future Mrs. A. 💍, Oct 17, 2019 19 310
Cheap-ish (?) flatware and assessing quality of items
Tiger Bride, on October 17, 2019 at 9:36 AM

FI and I have been doing our registry mostly online, but we've gone into the store (BBB and Macy's) a few times to see stuff in person. We had picked out a set of flatware, but BBB had some open stock...

Tara, Oct 17, 2019 11 59
wedding registries
Vyonnah, on October 15, 2019 at 9:36 PM

Hello everyone! What wedding registries are you all using or have used in the past? I'm looking for a great website

Tara, Oct 17, 2019 11 64