Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

C
Registering for life?
Cheyanne, Yesterday at 9:15 PM

Hi all! So I have looked at the lists of what you should register for and man are those lists extensive! My FH and I live in a one bedroom apartment and don’t have a lot of space. I know some people...

Tammy, 3 hours ago 3 Comments 105
Registry whoas....
CatJam, Yesterday at 9:16 AM

I wasn't going to register, but did on Target and Honeyfund (OUR choice) My future DIL suggested and am less than 30 days until ceremony. Nothing has been received and feeling foolish....can anyone...

CatJam, Yesterday at 6:20 PM 11 Comments 266
Bridal Shower Registry?
Amber, on August 17, 2018 at 9:10 PM

Okay everyone I need some info on where to register for my bridal shower? What kind of things do i ask for?

Fiona, Yesterday at 8:01 AM 4 Comments 56
Bed Bath and Beyond Rock Your Registry event?
Amy, on August 15, 2018 at 5:42 PM

Hi! I've heard such great things about the Bed Bath and Beyond Rock Your Registry events, but can't find any upcoming events going on...have they stopped doing them? Or is it just a "slow" time? I...

Neffe, Aug 16, 2018 1 Comment 84
What do you register for??
Rebecca, on August 15, 2018 at 5:24 AM

Hey friends!!so FH are renting a townhouse this year as we save up for a down payment, and I just got to thinking... I really want to take pride in my house, mostly my kitchen, but what color small...

starsinwaves, Aug 15, 2018 13 Comments 145
Danielle
Where are you registered?
Danielle, on August 14, 2018 at 1:41 PM

Where is everyone registered and why- Pricing, perks, variety?? We are going to be setting up our registry soon and we are trying to decide where we want to go! We are definitely thinking Williams...

Bailey, Aug 14, 2018 14 Comments 128