Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Getting Items Monogrammed
Madison, on March 17, 2019 at 7:20 PM

So my FH and I have decided to, rather than me taking his name, create a hyphen of our names. We want to put monogrammed items on our registry, but they seem to only allow 1 or 3 characters, and not...

Madison, 6 hours ago 7 Comments 63
How long it takes to register
Stephanie, on March 17, 2019 at 9:10 PM

So my FH and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday to register for our gifts. This was the first place we are registering at (also doing Target and Macy’s). We expected to go in, get a scanning gun,...

Cristy, Yesterday at 6:56 PM 16 Comments 134
Bridal Shower Registry
Veronica, on March 16, 2019 at 4:55 PM

Hello - Do couples typically have a separate registry for the wedding than the bride does for her bridal shower? Or is one registry standard i.e. can the wedding registry be used for the bridal shower...

Danielle, Yesterday at 3:06 PM 6 Comments 98
Wedding Registry
Barbara, on March 17, 2019 at 6:32 PM

What about people who do not want gifts but would like their guests to donate money to different charitable organizations?

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 2:37 PM 2 Comments 35
Honeymoon fund
Felisha, on March 17, 2019 at 5:14 AM

Hi guys we are asking our wedding guest to contribute to our honeymoon does anyone of free websites that do this?

FutureMrsD, Yesterday at 12:44 PM 5 Comments 115
Are you registering for china? Or ditching this tradition?
Maggie, on January 15, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Fine china used to be the centerpiece of every wedding registry, with couples spending tons of time in-store picking out their favorite china pattern. But let’s be honest - who really uses fine china...

Jasmine, Mar 17, 2019 82 Comments 446