Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Gift registries
Trista, Yesterday at 8:02 PM

Is there a difference between wedding registries and bridal shower registries? I thought they were the same, but my MOH thinks they are different, thoughts?

Amber, An hour ago 8 120
No presents, registry going to charity
Davis, Yesterday at 7:22 PM

Is anyone else planning on not registering for gifts instead putting any wedding gifts toward a charity? If so, how did you go about doing this?

C R, 10 hours ago 2 33
Finish The Sentence: I really hope that someone buys the _____ on our registry!
Lynnie, on July 23, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Is there a specific item on your registry that you’re really hoping for? What are you most excited for?Finish the sentence!Next Question: We’re getting married in _____ days! Back to the Beginning:...

Future Mrs. Polar Be, Yesterday at 2:37 PM 140 781
Private registry event
LISA, on August 21, 2019 at 7:56 PM

What exactly is a private registry event? What do they do? Im instead in going to one sponsored by crate and barrel.

Nemo, Yesterday at 10:15 AM 4 62
Did guests buy from your registry or elsewhere?
Christine, on August 21, 2019 at 8:54 AM

I’m curious, did most of your guests purchase gifts off your registry (if you had one) or did most people buy you random things not on the registry? FH and I registered at Crate and Barrel a few years...

KPAR, Aug 21, 2019 10 87
Honeymoon fund? Yay or nay
Makayla, on August 19, 2019 at 12:06 AM

So my fiancé and I have lived together for 3 years now. With that being said we don’t want to just add a bunch of unnecessary items onto our registry. What are some must haves? Also what are your...

Juliana, Aug 21, 2019 19 248