Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

rsvp not visible...help!!!
Dionne, Yesterday at 5:48 PM

I followed the instructions to make my already established registries with Bed, Bath and Beyond and Macy's visible to my guests, but it is not working. What did I do wrong? :-(

Dionne, Yesterday at 5:48 PM 77
E
Wedding Shower
Erica, on May 24, 2018 at 12:40 PM

Hi everyone!! Our shower is on July 15th and we have already sent out invites and received some RSVPs and even a few gifts have been purchased! Brides - do you check your registry often to see what...

Erica, May 24, 2018 7 Comments 90
Moving in with In Laws
Yasmin, on May 23, 2018 at 12:42 PM

Question Everyone! So there Is a possibility (more likely) that we will be moving in with my in laws once we get married! Any tips on how or what to register for? We are planning on living there for 1...

Neffe, Yesterday at 2:23 PM 14 Comments 327
Taking purchased items off?
Ashlee, on May 22, 2018 at 11:44 PM

Hi guys! This might be a weird question, but my bridal shower was this weekend (!!!) And we got some gifts in the mail from guests who could not attend. However, a few from our Kohl's registry are not...

T, May 23, 2018 3 Comments 258
Honeymoon gift registry
Amber , on May 22, 2018 at 1:32 PM

Hi there! What’s your favorite site for a honeymoon gift registry? Thanks!

Elizabeth, May 23, 2018 10 Comments 118
Bb&b Going Out of Business-still Register?
Jordan, on May 22, 2018 at 11:17 AM

Hi all!! I have been seeing a ton of articles about Bed Bath and Beyond going out of business. Are any of you still registering there? My fiance and I had wanted to register there but now I'm a little...

Tara, May 22, 2018 14 Comments 367