Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Is 4 registries to much?
Denise, on January 13, 2019 at 2:24 PM

I'm registered at 3 places currently but 2 of them are strictly online and 1 is a brick and mortar store. I was thinking of adding a second brick and mortar store so that it's a half and half with...

Krystal, 28 minutes ago 13 Comments 161
Register For What?
Mandy, Today at 2:08 PM

What are you registered (or registering) for gift wise? We're combining two households into a semi-small home so we don't have a ton of room. We're going to be upgrading items that we do have though....

Lizzy, An hour ago 3 Comments 46
Anyone Register for Mikasa Italian Countryside Dinnerware?
Pearl, Today at 2:19 PM

Hi everyone, FH and I are pretty much done registering but our last thing is dinnerware. We have a variety of hand me down pieces so we wanted something nice but not fine china. I am obsessed with the...

Pearl, 4 hours ago 20
Small Business registry
Katelyn, Today at 8:45 AM

Does anyone know of a way to create a registry that contains items from small local businesses? I know that Etsy has a registry option, but I'm hoping for something a little more flexible. For...

Maren, 6 hours ago 4 Comments 28
1st Purchase Off The Registry 🥰
Kaleigh, Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Y’all, someone just purchased something off our registry and I’m over here happy sobbing because people love us and we’re getting married, and this just got super real all of a sudden! 😂🥰❤️My former...

Danielle, 6 hours ago 14 Comments 180
Registry
Charity, on January 8, 2019 at 5:49 PM

What is the best place to register for organizational household things?

Charity, Yesterday at 2:29 PM 10 Comments 90