Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Registry - One or More?
Sinéad, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Have you started your registry yet? Do you have one master registry with all your requests, or are you creating registries with multiple stores so your guests have lots of options to choose from? How...

Marlena, An hour ago 38 116
wedding registries
Vyonnah, Yesterday at 9:36 PM

Hello everyone! What wedding registries are you all using or have used in the past? I'm looking for a great website

Kayla, Yesterday at 11:55 PM 5 34
Registry Returns
Natalie, Yesterday at 4:27 AM

Ok so i have a pretty odd question and i hope this doesn't come off too bad. For our shower we know we need to have a registry because it is not a cash gift type of event. Is there anywhere that we...

Lady, Yesterday at 2:44 PM 15 231
Wedding Gifts/money
Savannah, on October 14, 2019 at 5:17 PM

My fiancée and I have lived together for over 4 years now. We literally don’t need anything else in our house, I’m not even sure we could fit anything else into our house lol. I’m at the point that I...

Lady, Yesterday at 2:56 PM 8 122
Knives
Amber, on October 14, 2019 at 9:36 AM

What are the best knives to put on a registry? I've seen some knife sets have way too many knives that hardly get used, so is there a knife set with the bare necessities or would it be better to add...

Deborah, Yesterday at 7:45 AM 9 60
Registry??
Bre, on October 11, 2019 at 12:28 AM

Anyone else struggling to make their registry? I really don't know what to add because I feel bad asking for things. I don't want people to feel obligated to get us anything but gifts would be...

Erin, Oct 14, 2019 10 105