Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Should we??
Sarah, Today at 5:40 PM

So this is my 3rd marriage his first..Should we register for gifts??

Sarah, 30 minutes ago 13 Comments 194
Did you stalk your registry to see which gifts are being purchased?
Lynnie, Today at 11:37 AM

Time to fess up and find out if you are innocent or guilty ! Did you stalk your registry to see which gifts are being purchased? Are you innocent or guilty?Last question: Did you ever wish you were...

Amanda, 32 minutes ago 18 Comments 109
Registering for china
Thais, Today at 12:07 PM

Hi there!I'm inviting about 140 people (including kids) and I've registered for 8 place settings of china. Should I also register for the china platters, server bowls, etc?I've added glasses,...

McSkipper, 3 hours ago 8 Comments 136
Wedding registry
Kylea , Yesterday at 8:45 PM

Would like some opinions on this or maybe you or someone you know did something different than a registry for your wedding. So as me and my fiancé already have a house and practically everything we...

Raven, 15 hours ago 8 Comments 139
Gift tallying and thank you cards
Michelle, on Feb 16, 2018 at 1:19 PM

hello, we used about five different registries for gifts and it looks like so far we’ve only received about 30 gift from the registry and around 30 gifts that are cash and check maybe 10 that were...

Wanda, Yesterday at 3:56 PM 20 Comments 328
Registry must haves?
Rachel , on Feb 19, 2018 at 10:19 PM

So my wedding is in less then 6 months, we've been procrastinating on our registry. We plan on going this weekend, what's on your list that you can't live without?

KBo, Yesterday at 2:53 PM 14 Comments 257