Skip to main content

Registry

Join group

Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members

Discussions

C
Wedding Registry
Cassie, on November 9, 2022 at 10:52 AM

I do not need anything materialistic so I do not feel the need to have a registry. I do want to have a registry for my honeymoon does anyone have a specific place they registered to get just money for...

Mrs.evans, Nov 11, 2022 5 102
Sara
What everyday dishes did you register for?
Sara, on February 24, 2022 at 2:44 PM

We are registered at Crate & Barrel, Target & Amazon. I first registered for Mercer dishes, but the first set of plates I received as a gift chipped so easily that I returned them and decided...

Brien, Nov 28, 2022 9 200 2
M
i added my Amazon Registry to my Zola registry, but items aren't showing up as purchased on Amazon registry.
Molly, on April 5, 2022 at 4:12 PM

I've received three emails from Zola saying that gifts from Amazon have been purchased, and they're marked "purchased" on Zola's site, but on my Amazon registry page it doesn't show any purchased...

Alison, Nov 30, 2022 4 218
H
Fund Registry
Hailey, on September 25, 2022 at 10:59 PM

Hi y'all! Is there anyway to add a cash fund to your registry? Ive seen a lot of registries have different cash funds going towards and experience so i'm just curious! Thank you in advance

Laura, Sep 26, 2022 8 121 1
Lauren
Wedding registry or cash?
Lauren, on September 9, 2022 at 9:09 PM

Hello everyone! I am stuck deciding between creating a wedding registry or asking for cash. My fiance and I have been living together for 2 year and we have many of our home items already. What did...

Lauren, Sep 11, 2022 10 244
Emily
Any tips on honeymoon fund?
Emily, on August 15, 2022 at 2:01 PM

Hi beauties! I’m brand new to this whole wedding planning thing and would love to get some tips on the best way to creating and sharing a honeymoon fund with my guests. My fiancé and I want to forego...

Eula, Aug 17, 2022 14 326 2
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics