We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette parties!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Tory
Bachelor party location ideas
Tory, on April 14, 2021 at 2:02 PM

Hey everyone, so this one isn’t as much advice for something, but more-so general ideas. My fiancé and his best man are struggling to think of a good bachelor party spot. Just a little background,...

Kate, Yesterday at 9:23 PM 3 78
Chelsea
Logistics
Chelsea, Yesterday at 9:13 AM

Hi all, We are getting married on a Sunday (June 13, 2021) and just found out that someone booked the venue for June 12. Of course, this changes some things for us. We'll have our rehearsal...

Rebelle Fleur, Yesterday at 10:36 AM 4 124
S
Is this dress to extravagant for bridal shower?
Smitht, on April 12, 2021 at 7:16 AM

I found this dress at a resale shop and fell in love with it and decided to use it for my bridal shower party which is in a few months. I still love the dress but when I’ve shown a couple of people it...

Smitht, Apr 14, 2021 18 321
Megan
Casual Rehearsal Dinner Ideas
Megan, on April 8, 2021 at 4:29 PM

Hi all! So my FH and I are having our rehearsal on a Thursday night, and will be having our rehearsal dinner that night as well. We’re planning on making it super casual, because we’re having a very...

Chelsea, Apr 14, 2021 12 218
Sarah
Bridal Party
Sarah, on April 10, 2021 at 6:35 PM

So my mom really wants me to have a bridal party. She got mad at me when I asked her to throw the bridal party. I figured her throwing the bridal party would allow her to control some part of my...

Sarah, Apr 11, 2021 19 195
Danni
Worthwhile bachelorette party favors?
Danni, on April 9, 2021 at 4:39 PM

Hi lovely brides! I just booked my beach bachelorette and now I'm thinking about favors I can hand out for guests to have during the weekend. I've been to a few bachelorettes where I've gotten shirts...

Brittany, Apr 12, 2021 13 169
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics