Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Who was the first person you told about your engagement?
Chris, on August 14, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Next up in the game of firsts: Who was the first person you told about your engagement? Next question: What was the first wedding pin you saved on pinterest?

Ilse, 54 minutes ago 108 Comments 564
bas - #2 – Vendor Review (from my Point of View)- 45ish Pics!
Courtney, Today at 12:07 PM

The photos are back and IT WAS AMAZING!!This was my second shower, thrown for me by my Maid of Honor Sister and Matron of Honor BFFL. Due to distance, they were unable to make it to the first shower...

Impatient Bride To B, An hour ago 6 Comments 156
Venue decorating!!
Ashley , Yesterday at 7:15 PM

We decorated our venue last night for our wedding which is tomorrow! Here are some pictures of some of the set-up!I didn't take many lol it was a long night!!

FutureMrs.Jacobs, An hour ago 11 Comments 173
Bachelorette Trip Shirts!
Jazzminn, on September 19, 2018 at 6:35 PM

Ordered these shirts from Etsy for my crew to wear during one of our days in Palm Springs next month! They are so cute, I love the rose gold foil lettering! Did anybody else get fun shirts for your...

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 17 Comments 194
Alice in Wonderland bas - Pic Heavy
ISaidHallYes, Yesterday at 10:58 AM

I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am to get to post one of these. Thinking back to this past weekend I am still overwhelmed by my family and friends. Huge shout out to my Mom, Sister, and...

Jayla, 3 hours ago 16 Comments 256
Did you announce your engagement on social media before telling your family?
Maren, on September 18, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Here’s a shocking stat - in 2017, 10% of parents found out about their kid's engagement via social media! Did you share your proposal & engagement on your twitter, instagram, or facebook before...

DC Bride 10.27.18, 3 hours ago 61 Comments 362