Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Photo Video

Bridal Shower Conundrum
Adrianne, Today at 6:34 AM

Please let me know if I'm overreacting! Just a little background: I have 2 bridesmaids. My best friend is my matron of honor and my sister is my bridesmaid. My sister HATES weddings. She asked me not...

Adrianne, 13 minutes ago 14
Open house bridal shower! Is this a thing?!
JEN, Yesterday at 2:10 PM

Hi ladies!I am looking for some ideas for the bridal shower, hoping someone out there has had their shower (or been to one) in a similar fashion! Here's the situation:We are planning from out of...

Karen, 2 hours ago 5 Comments 199
Darrian & Dynesha
Tight Budget Brides (rehearsal dinner)
Darrian & Dynesha, on Mar 12, 2018 at 5:41 PM

So we are going to do a rehearsal dinner but we can't afford the fancy restaurants. We are looking into more pizza type of dinner. Something like this is something we could better afford. Anyone else...

Orchids, Yesterday at 5:07 PM 46 Comments 826
Passed around dinners (for lack of a better word)
Jasmin, on Mar 17, 2018 at 12:42 AM

Has anyone ever done something industrial chic that has had just food past around. I feel like most people get pulled out of whatever run they are having to eat dinner. I would like to keep the party...

Vanessa, Yesterday at 1:53 PM 9 Comments 227
Showers, who is invited to what?
FutureMrs.M, Yesterday at 1:08 PM

I have been very blessed with such great friends and family who want to throw me showers. Since my MOH, who is my sister, and my FSIL are not yet 21 they have brought to my attention that they will be...

muriel, Yesterday at 1:15 PM 2 Comments 110
So excited things are coming together
Sarah, Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Things are coming together last few days we have gotten the venue for reception and registered as well. I feel good about what is done a nd now to move on with more things

Marcella, Yesterday at 12:57 PM 2 Comments 35