Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Does Webstaurant ever send any coupon codes or promos?
Camille, on September 17, 2018 at 7:49 AM

Hi - I am about to place an order with webstaurant but I wanted to see if I should wait for a coupon code, discount or promo. I signed up for their email list to see but does anyone have any knowledge...

MrsV1027, 3 hours ago 2 Comments 39
Tampa Area Bachelorette Party!
Alexandria, on October 8, 2018 at 7:36 PM

Hi Everyone! First discussion board here so please bare with me! lol I am thinking about having my bachelorette party in the Tampa Area. I definitely want to head out to clearwater beach. I was...

MrsV1027, 3 hours ago 2 Comments 28
Engagement Party!!
Kristine, on October 24, 2018 at 7:30 PM

I am not quite sure what this is, or who sees it but I am having an Engagement Brunch. The fact that it gives you a % completed and its not 100% bugs me so there it is.

MrsV1027, 3 hours ago 2 Comments 80
Engagement Photos! (picture heavy)
Shana, on December 13, 2018 at 11:09 AM

We had so much fun taking these. My fiancé, who hates pictures, had so much fun being goofy he wants to take some similar every year. I hope these go in order because I spent time making sure they did...

Shana, Yesterday at 3:21 PM 18 Comments 183
A
Bachelorette trip struggles
Anne, on December 5, 2018 at 2:55 PM

Hi ya’ll. So, my fiancé and I both agreed we wanted to take bachelor/bachelorette trips before our wedding. His groomsmen and friends love going on guys trips and have higher salaries and it’s now...

Misty, Yesterday at 3:20 PM 29 Comments 421
Where was the proposal?
Sam, on November 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Where did your proposal take place? Were you on a special trip? Were you cooking dinner in your kitchen? Were you somewhere fun on a date? Where was the proposal?Photo by Serena Genovese Photography...

Sam, Yesterday at 2:35 PM 87 Comments 360