Skip to main content

Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette parties!

Members

Discussions

Toni
Bridal Shower/ Bachelorette weekend outfit ideas
Toni, on May 23, 2022 at 3:30 PM

May I see your bridal shower outfits? I am having a girl's weekend where my girlfriends will fly into town and we are having one big slumber party all weekend. There are events planned all weekend,...

Toni, 7 hours ago 11 156
Keyra
Sexy bachelorette dress for plus-size
Keyra, on May 23, 2022 at 9:29 AM

I've seen some older posts about this but nothing recently. Can you guys send me some plus-size sexy dresses for my bachelorette? Also if it can get here within the week that would be great. my...

Keyra, 11 hours ago 5 74
Sloane
Bridal Shower Pics
Sloane, on May 24, 2022 at 11:01 AM

Had my bridal shower this weekend the last of three. I had three as I have different girlfriends across the city and it was easier that way. It was so wonderful to have friends who really share...

Sloane, Yesterday at 11:28 AM 10 126
E
Bridal party registry
Elizabeth, on May 23, 2022 at 1:13 AM

I was invited to a bridal party, I am not in the wedding party, and received the invitation the other day. At the bottom under registry, it just says “Venmo the bride” and includes her Venmo handle,...

PermaGrin, May 24, 2022 11 187
Lauren
Bummed about not having a Bachelorette Party
Lauren, on May 12, 2022 at 1:38 PM

So, I had been planning to have my Bach in Vegas this Memorial Day weekend, but about a month ago, I found out that basically everyone I was inviting (which consisted of my 2 maids of honor and 4...

Lauren, May 16, 2022 79 2,116
Christian
Bridal shower
Christian, on May 21, 2022 at 8:58 PM

Had the best bridal shower!! Makes me so much more excited gor our big day!! 3 weeks left woop woop!!

Melle, May 24, 2022 5 106
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics