Skip to main content

Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette parties!

Members

Discussions

Madison
Separate Large Party with Intimate Reception?
Madison, on June 26, 2022 at 7:21 PM

My partner has a very large family, and they typically have weddings with 300+ guests. My family is relatively small. We both want a more intimate wedding with 50 or less people. To try and prevent...

Whitney, Yesterday at 6:02 PM 12 216
Sarah
My surprise bridal shower!
Sarah, on June 26, 2022 at 8:57 PM

I look like a potato but I had a great surprise bridal shower!!

Sarah, Yesterday at 11:16 PM 8 139
Elena
“Engagement Party”
Elena, on June 23, 2022 at 2:32 PM

We are decided to throw ourselves a “engagement party” well that is what everyone think it is but it’s actually a party to ask our closest friends to be part of our bridal party. Due to the hot...

Jacks, Jun 24, 2022 11 179
Ashlee
Bridal Shower- Let's Taco bout Love
Ashlee, on June 6, 2022 at 11:10 AM

My FMIL, and two FSILs threw me a Fiesta themed bridal shower over the weekend (I'll be having a brunch with my family and friends back in my home state in a couple weeks, but this was with my FH's...

Tonya, Jun 25, 2022 17 218
Carrie7
Bridal shower…without family?
Carrie7, on June 20, 2022 at 8:36 PM

I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been feeling pretty lonely lately while planning our wedding. I moved out to be with my fiancé and on his family’s small dairy farm. I’ve made some friends but I can’t say I’m...

Carrie7, Jun 21, 2022 9 147
Stephanie
Bachelorette Saying for Shirts
Stephanie, on June 22, 2022 at 4:23 PM

Need help with Bachelorette shirt sayings. My cousins bachelorette is coming up soon and we’ve been trying to think of a saying for shirts. Her name is Giselle, we also always called her gizzle or...

Lisa, Jun 22, 2022 4 117
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics