Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bridal Shower
Alisa, Yesterday at 5:08 PM

So I had my bridal shower last Saturday July 14th and it was amazing. Everything was perfect. Everyone complimented on the food and decor. We got a lot of stuff that I still have to go through and put...

Caytlyn, Yesterday at 9:03 PM 1 Comment 73
Andrea
Bridal Shower question
Andrea, on July 20, 2018 at 1:08 PM

Who do I give a gift to?Obviously the host (my MOH), but no one else was included with help besides my mom. Do I get my mom a gift too? Does anyone who shows up early to help decorate get a gift? I...

dancingwiththekumars, Jul 20, 2018 4 Comments 127
Bridal shower gifts from wedding party
Jenn, on July 20, 2018 at 10:19 AM

Hey there,Just curious, does your bridal party typically give gifts at your bridal shower. If not a gift then at least a card. My sister who's also my MOH thought it was just out of this world that...

Judith, Yesterday at 12:25 PM 14 Comments 181
Anyone order these?
FutureMrs.Williams <3, on July 20, 2018 at 7:52 AM

I'm wanting to possibly do something like this with my girls but with there first initial on it. I've never ordered monogram before so I dont know what's normal. The decal is on the outside of the...

Paula, Jul 20, 2018 16 Comments 346
Wedding Sprinkles
Missy, on July 19, 2018 at 7:20 PM

I have heard of people throwing "sprinkles" instead of showers for 2nd babies, especially if the opposite sex. Our grown children want to throw us a Sprinkle Wedding Shower for our 2nd wedding. Has...

Missy, Jul 20, 2018 5 Comments 134
Engagament pic sneak peek!!!
Hannah, on July 19, 2018 at 3:42 PM

So we finally (weve been engaged 8 months) took our e-pics yesterday! We took them at a public garden right before the sun set, so the lighting was amazing! All the flowers were in full bloom and...

Keira, Jul 19, 2018 10 Comments 159