Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Engagement photos! (pic heavy)
Crystal, on May 20, 2018 at 1:00 AM

We are finally done and have received the engagement photos! My only regret is that I was laughing in about 80% of them! Our package was for a 1-hour shoot which included 15 photos. The photoshoot...

queenbee, 42 minutes ago 16 Comments 269
Thanking the wedding party at rehearsal dinner?
Christina , Today at 2:12 PM

How will you thank the wedding party at the rehearsal dinner? I am wondering if I will need to write a speech or just stand up there and thank them all in a less formal way? What will you be doing?

FutureMrsD, An hour ago 5 Comments 79
FutureMrsN14
bas :)
FutureMrsN14, Yesterday at 5:22 PM

My family and friends are the best! They surprised me with the most amazing bridal shower yesterday I love Audrey Hepburn and they used all the photos from my old bedroom at my parents house, along...

Pirate & 60s Bride, An hour ago 18 Comments 292
Engagement party fourth of july
Nikky, Today at 12:10 PM

Help!I need creative ideas for the invitationBring your booze and fireworks essentially. A creative way to that.All I have for the extra is I do bbq!So how do I phrase the rest?

Nikky, 2 hours ago 15 Comments 157
Bachelorette rain back up plan...
April, Today at 12:43 PM

So I'm headed to Florida next weekend for my bachelorette party and it's been raining there everyday for the last few weeks... and of course rain predicted again while I'm there.We are renting a...

FutureMrsModern, 3 hours ago 1 Comment 59
Who popped the question? You or your fiancé(e)??
Lynnie, on May 16, 2018 at 2:52 PM

Time to spill about your relationship and planning habits!! Who popped the question? Was it you or your fiance(e)? Next Question: Who is in charge of the wedding budget? Previous...

Naya, 3 hours ago 112 Comments 567