Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Who popped the question? You or your fiancé(e)??
Lynnie, on May 16, 2018 at 2:52 PM

Time to spill about your relationship and planning habits!! Who popped the question? Was it you or your fiance(e)? Next Question: Who is in charge of the wedding budget? Previous...

Jalissa, 3 hours ago 190 Comments 1,041
Bridal Shower
Randi, Yesterday at 10:09 PM

My mom hasn't said anything, but my FMIL is already bugging my MOH about planning a bridal shower. My MOH approached me and asked if I even wanted one. I've turned my FMIL down on a lot of her wedding...

Randi, 5 hours ago 3 Comments 51
Need a Hashtag!!
Kathryn, Yesterday at 6:39 PM

Need a punny hashtag for the last name Clauzel! Suprisingly difficult but if you come up with a good one, I'm all ears!!

I'mthemom, Yesterday at 11:33 PM 2 Comments 14
Who was the first person you told about your engagement?
Chris, on August 14, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Next up in the game of firsts: Who was the first person you told about your engagement? Next question: What was the first wedding pin you saved on pinterest?

Laura, Yesterday at 9:14 PM 137 Comments 793
What’s everyone doing for their Bach party? Any themes
Jasmine , on November 9, 2018 at 9:56 AM

Have anyone started planning their Bach party? I know sometime the bridal party takes charge but what are some themes you will be doing? We are going to Miami for three days and going to do a one day...

Jenna, Yesterday at 6:11 PM 8 Comments 77
Is it ok to have a stag and jack and jill?
Keri, Yesterday at 3:05 PM

Hello everyone! I was talking to my MOH yesterday and she was asking me about what I wanted to do for my bridal shower. To be honest the last thing I was to do is be surrounded by women I'm not really...

Bailey, Yesterday at 6:02 PM 5 Comments 145