Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette parties!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Fenja
Show me your engagement photos!
Fenja, on February 2, 2020 at 2:30 AM

Show me your favorite engagement photo(s)! I love to see all your beautiful photos! I’ll go first. This one is mine: (I just love the colors and background) My favorite engagement photo:

Arielle, 45 minutes ago 516 11 5,139
Aurora
Summer/travel themed favor Ideas for Co-ed Wedding Shower ?
Aurora, Yesterday at 7:20 PM

Hi all! My mom is planning our shower and she asked what we'd like the wedding shower favors to be. And I am not having luck with anything I really like to tell her. I saw some really cute/creative...

Aurora, 2 hours ago 10 39
Blair
Bachelorette Party Gifts?
Blair, Today at 10:05 AM

Do I give my girls bachelorette party gifts? And if so what should I give them?

Melle, 2 hours ago 8 74
Aubrey
Should bride pay for any of the bridal shower??
Aubrey, Today at 9:50 AM

Hi guys, my mom is planning my bridal shower and we do have kind of a tricky situation. She lives in Florida and I live in Pennsylvania. She wants to have the shower near me in PA so she is having me...

Judith, 3 hours ago 7 123
Ashlea
Engagement Celebration - is this rude?
Ashlea, Today at 1:25 PM

My fiancé and I want to celebrate our engagement with friends a coworkers, but we’re don’t want a traditional, formal engagement party. Can we just ask everyone to join us at a bar for an informal...

Ashlea, 3 hours ago 6 96
Alycia
After Party
Alycia, on February 15, 2020 at 5:57 PM

My wedding is ending at 9:30 a little early. I was thinking of having a post wedding party at the hotel. Is anyone else having something following the wedding?

Aurora, 2 hours ago 19 213
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics