Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Shower invite help
Brianna, Today at 2:39 PM

My mom is throwing me a wedding shower and we have run out of time to mail invites. There has just been so much other life stuff and she is so upset. Is there any other way to invite peolple to the...

Brianna, A minute ago 5 Comments 33
Bridal shower theme suggestions
Arris, on August 11, 2018 at 1:00 AM

Any suggestions for bridal showet themes? I've only come up with 2. Champagne Brunch or something fun and different like having a 70s themed bridal shower! 😊

ArwenToHisAragorn, 2 minutes ago 14 Comments 115
Who was the first person you told about your engagement?
Chris, Today at 11:05 AM

Next up in the game of firsts: Who was the first person you told about your engagement? Next question: What was the first wedding pin you saved on pinterest?

Tara, 3 minutes ago 33 Comments 118
Bride outfits for pre-wedding activities
Elissa , Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Hi everyone! Does anyone know of any shops (online or in store- I live in NY) for nice white dresses/jumpsuits for pre-wedding events such as engagement party, rehearsal dinner, etc.? Obviously prefer...

ArwenToHisAragorn, 8 minutes ago 3 Comments 69
Malei
Bas-back and showered!!
Malei, Today at 1:48 PM

I've seen so many other BAS posts on here and wanted to share mine as wellI because it was the BEST WEEKEND ever. That's saying alot since FH had to leave Saturday night for a work trip! Haha! So I...

Kelly, 30 minutes ago 3 Comments 45
Asheville bachelorette
Karen , Yesterday at 10:31 PM

I just got back from my bachelorette party in Asheville yesterday! We rented a cabin with gorgeous views in Black mountain. We all had a great time. We ate, went white water rafting, ate some more,...

Jennifer, An hour ago 7 Comments 93