We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette parties!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Elizabeth
Our Engagement photo session!
Elizabeth, Today at 11:39 AM

Hi fellow brides! I just got engaged on September 5th of this year! I’m so excited and beyond blessed to start this next chapter into a lifetime of love, friendship, compassion, principle and...

Kathryn, 11 minutes ago 16 172 1
L
Pre-wedding Parties
Lisa, Today at 12:51 PM

Before I joined Wedding Wire, I was aware of two pre-wedding parties: the bridal shower and the bachelorette/bachelor party. Since being on these forums, I've seen posts about engagement parties,...

Kristen, An hour ago 24 145
Candace
Rehearsal Dinner Dress
Candace, Yesterday at 10:27 PM

I’m having a hard time finding a dress for the rehearsal dinner. I need some inspiration!! Show me your dress!

Hannah, 29 minutes ago 9 96
Chantelle
Engagement Party Tips?
Chantelle, Yesterday at 4:37 PM

Hello! My engagement outdoors picnic party is coming up. The event area includes a large picnic shelter and a grass field. Filipino and Peruvian lunch foods will be provided, along with Sangria/other...

Lynnie, 10 minutes ago 2 42
Arlene
Showers Anyone?
Arlene, Today at 11:59 AM

I think I just realized how much this stupid COVID 19 virus has robbed everyone. Needless to say, we won't be able to do the full scale pre-wedding things that we would have normally done. But it's...

Arlene, 3 hours ago 3 78
CountryBride
Taking Engagment/ family photos
CountryBride, on September 21, 2020 at 12:16 PM

I've never had my photos professionally taken and my fiancé and I are taking our engagement and family photos . there is 8 kids my fiancé and I . What should we wear to coordinate but not look too...

Lynnie, An hour ago 3 61