Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Meg
Tips for surviving bridal shower?
Meg, Today at 3:13 PM

I've had one shower so far, thrown by my fiance's family. It was beautiful and casual, just food and family. My request for no gifts was respected, so I flew home with a few little fun things and a...

RocknElegance, An hour ago 1 Comment 57
Liz1124
Bridal Shower
Liz1124, Today at 12:11 PM

Hello Everyone, I had a few questions on timeline for events. I know the bachelorette party should be the weekend of the wedding or a few weeks leading up. What about the bridal shower? My sister is...

annakac, An hour ago 6 Comments 65
A
Bab!!!
Alyssa, Yesterday at 4:06 PM

I can’t even believe I’m posting this, time is flying by! My girls and my mom and I went to another city and stayed the night and had entirely too much fun for words. Our hotel was gorgeous, the food...

Sam, An hour ago 9 Comments 101
Parents at the B-parties?
Laura, Yesterday at 9:05 PM

It may not be traditional, but some brides and grooms invite their moms and dads to their bachelor/bachelorette parties. Are you inviting your mom or your future MIL to yours? What are your b-party...

Kristen, An hour ago 15 Comments 151
S
Bachelorette party ideas
Stephanie, Today at 11:38 AM

My FH just went on his bachelor party. They took a whole weekend, went out of state and did a bunch of different things like golf, distillery tour and NFL game. Now I'm sitting here with a wedding...

Jennifer, An hour ago 11 Comments 104
Am i being dumb?
Cala, Yesterday at 9:40 PM

So I’be been married for 2 weeks now! Yay! When it was time for my bachelorette trip, my bridesmaids took me to Memphis (2 hour drive for us) for one night and we had a great time. 2of my bridesmaids...

Kristen, An hour ago 11 Comments 282