Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette parties!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bridal Shower - One or More?
Lynnie, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Is it just me or do the pre-wedding parties keep multiplying?! How many bridal showers are been thrown in your honor? Is your office or future in-laws throwing you an extra shower? Are you...

Kelisa, 2 hours ago 65 351
Engagement Photos!
Charlotte, Today at 1:24 PM

I mostly just wanted a place to gush about these because my fiance and I got our engagement photos back. I still can't believe that we're going to be married! I'm stupidly emotional over the pictures...

Michelle, 58 minutes ago 9 91
Who's the first person you told about the proposal?
Cliodhna, on October 8, 2019 at 11:05 AM

After you said yes, who did you reach out to right away? Did you call up your best friends or family, or post a ring pic right away?Who did you share the big news with first? Photo by A Sweet Focus in...

Ali, 19 minutes ago 81 276
Engagement Photo Sneak Peak
Taylor, on October 14, 2019 at 6:17 PM

We took our engagements last night and got our sneak peaks back! I’m OBSESSED!!! She did SO good. October 10, 2020 can’t come soon enough❤️

Taylor, 5 hours ago 41 357
Bachelorette Weekend
Danielle, Today at 12:41 PM

Well its coming up, my bachelorette weekend is NEXT weekend and I am so excited! Since its the weekend before Halloween I suggested it would be fun for everyone to wear costumes to go wine tasting in...

Cristy, An hour ago 3 93
Bachelorette Party
Reeshma, Today at 4:05 PM

There’ll only be about 6 of us at my bachelorette party. I wanted to do something like the artful bachelorette, where you draw a male model, but we weren’t looking to spend $90 a person, especially...

Caytlyn, 2 hours ago 3 54