Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette parties!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

No One Attending Showe ;(
Cathy, Today at 11:46 AM

My MOH sent out invitations to my shower, and out of 15 invitees, 12 said no. I think distance has a lot to do with it. MOH lives 70 miles away and most people live closer to me. I had suggested...

Cristy, An hour ago 10 166
Engagement Party - Need to Have or Nice to Have?
Lynnie, on August 20, 2019 at 12:01 PM

You're engaged - congrats!!! 💍 Let the celebrations begin! 🎈 Excitement is high, but just how crucial is an official party?What do you think? Do you need to have an engagement party, or is it just...

Christine, 4 hours ago 118 590
To match or not to match???
Shanita, Yesterday at 3:59 PM

So I had a vision of super coordinated colors and whatnot for our engagement photo session. The closer it gets, the more I'm over the whole "doing the most" with it lol. I've decided to wear a cute...

Shanita, 50 minutes ago 6 75
Bas- Bridal Shower was Everything
Adara, Today at 4:39 PM

Tropical theme shower hosted by my mother and maid of honor!

Monique, 2 minutes ago 2 20
Bachelorette Party- What do i wear?
Jessica, Today at 5:49 PM

Sooooo, my bachelorette party is in 13 days and I have no clue what to wear. Didn't even occur to me until now. I know were going to eat and to a few bars downtown in a large city about an hour from...

Monique, 3 minutes ago 1 4
Separate Event for Non-guest List
Shanice, Yesterday at 1:12 PM

Hey ladies! So I feel bad for some of the people that had to get cut from the guest list. Mainly some church members who I've known since childhood. Would it be awkward to have a dinner with them or a...

D, Yesterday at 9:41 PM 19 173