Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bridal Shower Venues in Queens or Long Island?
Stephanie, Today at 2:49 PM

Hi!! Can anyone recommend venues for a bridal shower brunch in Queens and/or Long Island? I'm getting married 5/8/20 and helping my MOH do some research. Thanks!

Stephanie, 2 minutes ago 1
Showered with love today
Brianna, Yesterday at 8:41 PM

Today was my bridal shower and it was the most amazing day. My bridesmaids did an amazing job and I got so many goodies! Here are a few pics from the day ❤️

Shay, 4 hours ago 4 Comments 151
Bachelorette decoration
Alexa, Today at 2:43 AM

From these two pictures, which one sounds better?Or do you guys think both of them are lame? I guess my question is do you guys understand that it’s the lyrics “bad & boujee”because my fiancé was...

Alexa, 11 hours ago 6 Comments 95
Bridemaid Proposal ?
Crystal, on January 10, 2019 at 1:57 AM

What should i do as a bridesmaid proposal i thought of doing bridesmaid ropes any ideas ?

Cynthia, Yesterday at 11:22 PM 16 Comments 132
Rehearsal Dinner Location
Jennifer, on February 15, 2019 at 1:18 PM

Is it acceptable to have the rehearsal dinner at a location that's an hour away from both the Wedding Venue (where rehearsal will be held) and the hotel where rooms are blocked off for out of town...

Tara, Yesterday at 8:50 PM 16 Comments 129
Co-ed Bachelorette Party?
, on February 15, 2019 at 10:08 PM

So I know these two women who are throwing a co-Ed bachelorette party for me. My fiancé doesn’t really care about getting a bachelor party and doesn’t understand why he should go. From what I was...

Tara, Yesterday at 8:47 PM 3 Comments 84