Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette parties!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Who did you share your engagement news with first?
Lynnie, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Who was the first person who heard you were engaged? Was it one of your friends, or a member of your family?Photo by Tales of Life Photography in MilwaukeeNext Question: Who's going dress shopping...

Jennifer, 33 minutes ago 69 237
Elephant Engagement Photos
Katie, Today at 5:06 PM

Okay since I can't post all of these until save the dates are sent out I just had to share our engagement photos by our amazing Photographer Allison Jeffers. It was such a dream to get to do this!...

Martha, 48 minutes ago 12 128
Engagement Photos Came Back!!!
Mandi, Today at 5:20 PM

So after cancelling photos due to weather, we rescheduled our photos. They were supposed to be back next week, but I got them today!I have had a lot of body issues over the years, with no help from my...

Cristy, 12 minutes ago 6 55
Wedding shower
Anan, Yesterday at 9:46 PM

Hi so my fiancé and mom are in a bit of a disagreement. Originally we were just going to have a bridal shower but I later decided I wanted a co-Ed wedding shower so me and my fiancé would open gifts...

Cristy, 2 hours ago 11 132
Engagement photos
Amber, Today at 4:27 PM

My favorite engagement photo that was taken Friday

Cyndy, An hour ago 4 60
Bachelorette party!
Toni, Yesterday at 10:38 AM

My latest mission has been getting my bachelorette party planned 😬 we are starting it off with massages, then a margarita crawl and finishing off the night with bar hopping in the city. Well also be...

Courtney, 2 hours ago 11 94