Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Engagement pictures are in!!! (pic heavy)
Stephanie, Yesterday at 10:56 PM

I've been a bit annoyed lately because despite sharing my wedding website with family that are invited multiple times and discussing the nearest airport/places to stay they continue to ask the same...

Heather, 42 minutes ago 30 Comments 394
Bachelorette and Bridal Shower Weekend
Kiki, Yesterday at 3:56 PM

Hey Everyone!I've been kinda MIA lately because I had my bachelorette party and bridal shower on the weekend, I had a blast with my friends and family! Had to do both in 1 weekend as FMIL & FSIL...

PorterPoppin, 58 minutes ago 9 Comments 198
My Engagement Photos
Fredelyne, Today at 12:20 PM

Here are some of my pictures...... They came out beautiful!!!! If you live the South Broward County Area in South Florida.... Forbes Digital is amazing!!!!!

Allie, 3 minutes ago 8 Comments 86
Bridal shower
Rachel, Today at 12:47 PM

Who all gets invited to the bridal shower? Obviously family and close friends but who else?

Steph, An hour ago 9 Comments 66
Engagements with the kids ♥️
Amber, Yesterday at 7:27 PM

My absolute favorites!!! ♥️😍💍

Cristy, An hour ago 7 Comments 119
Bridal Shower Gifts
Alyssa, Today at 12:36 PM

My mom, MIL, and sister (MOH) are hosting and planning my bridal shower. I would like to get the three of them something as a thank you for all of the work, time, and money they put into it. Any...

Steph, An hour ago 3 Comments 26