We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Account Support

Join  group

We're here to help! Ask any questions about your WeddingWire account, learn about new features about our website, wedding forum, app, tools and more. Share your feedback with our team.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

A
How to delete wedding website on here?
Anne, Today at 11:24 AM

I have a duplicate website, and I don't want guests to get confused. How do I delete my wedding website on here?

Anne, 7 hours ago 4 29
Deja
Issues with adding wedding registry to website
Deja, Today at 12:33 AM

Hi there Ladies! Has anyone else been able to set up their registry on their website? I have been trying for a few days now but it doesn't work for me and I am at a loss of what to do next! If you had...

WeddingWire Support, 7 hours ago 1 15
Meghan
Weddingwire - delete sections
Meghan, on April 11, 2021 at 10:12 AM

Hello! Is there a way to delete vendors or columns from the budget section that doesn’t apply to your wedding? I’ve been using the app on my phone so I’m not sure if it’s something that has to be done...

WeddingWire Support, Apr 12, 2021 4 41
Dj Tanner
Wedding wire request for change!
Dj Tanner, on April 10, 2021 at 6:58 PM

Hi WeddingWire! Bride here! Can you please add a feature onto your forum that allows one to edit posts? I understand you don’t want people misrepresenting what they initially said, so maybe you can...

Catherine, Apr 11, 2021 6 115
Cassie
Registry import problems
Cassie, on April 10, 2021 at 3:53 PM

Is anyone else having problems importing your registry URL on your wedding website? Every time I copy and paste my registry URL there and choose the place it’s from it still doesn’t recognize it.

WeddingWire Support, Apr 12, 2021 3 32
Jazmin
Help i website support is Needed
Jazmin, Yesterday at 10:20 AM

We had to change our date and location due to COVID. The site will not allow rsvps or allow me to change the location. The sites address is on my invite and I need to share ASAP. I’ve sent a few...

Jazmin, Yesterday at 10:20 AM 11
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics