Account Support

Join  group

We're here to help! Ask any questions about your WeddingWire account, learn about new features about our website, wedding forum, app, tools and more. Share your feedback with our team.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Using website on cell phone
Laura, Today at 7:37 PM

Does anyone know how to edit your wedding website using the cell phone app? I created mine on a computer and can't seem to figure out how to find it on the app.

FutureMrs.L, 48 minutes ago 1 Comment 23
public
Future Mrs. Holloway, Yesterday at 7:25 PM

How do I make my wedding website public for my guest? Tried settings and making it public but still can't find my site when I search my name.Thank you

Future Mrs. Holloway, 7 hours ago 2 Comments 72
Having trouble with Guest list
Sarah, on Apr 16, 2018 at 7:12 PM

I entered in all my guests under "overview" but it seems like all the guests need to be under "reception" in order to use the RSVP option. I can't seem to find any way to move it over. Am I going to...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 11:54 AM 4 Comments 130
How to find song requests
Mary, on Apr 16, 2018 at 6:57 PM

A lot of my guests sent song requests in using the wedding website but now I have no idea where to find them so I can show my DJ. Any suggestions?

Lynnie, Apr 17, 2018 3 Comments 60
MrsPreach2018
Weddingwire Website
MrsPreach2018, on Apr 17, 2018 at 1:25 AM

So, trying to add our Amazon registry to our WW website. But, it imports products from the list. Does anyone know how I can add it without having it do that... is there an option to turn off?

Lynnie, Apr 17, 2018 4 Comments 58
How do we pay the vendors through this app?
Nicole, on Apr 15, 2018 at 6:39 PM

I know once I hired my vendor through wedding wire I received the email to sign the contract and pay the security deposit. But now I need to pay the difference and I can't seem to find out how to...

Lynnie, Apr 16, 2018 2 Comments 105