Account Support

Join  group

We're here to help! Ask any questions about your WeddingWire account, learn about new features about our website, wedding forum, app, tools and more. Share your feedback with our team.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Using Wedding Wire for Guest rsvp
Tara , Yesterday at 10:07 PM

We are using wedding wire for our guest RSVP, and we just received our first RSVP (yay!) but noticed they selected a choice of meat. Is there a way to take this off the rsvp option? Guests will not...

Chandra, 6 hours ago 1 34
Wedding website registry
Taylor, on October 16, 2019 at 5:31 PM

So I made a wedding wire website but the registry portion isn’t working!! I have two registry in there but you can’t see them! I need help.

Taylor, Yesterday at 6:11 PM 5 35
Custom Domain Purchase
Lauren, Yesterday at 2:13 PM

I just made my wedding website and purchased a custom domain, but it's not showing... do I have to publish my website in order to be able to see it? I don't want to put the wrong one for invites when...

WeddingWire Support, Yesterday at 5:55 PM 1 35
rsvp trouble
Karen, Yesterday at 1:52 AM

I seem to be struggling with the guest list option. I will attach a picture. It says I have invited 95 guests yet only 88 number shows at the top as possibly attending ? What am I doing wrong . This...

Karen, Yesterday at 1:54 PM 3 45
Wedding guest list transfer
Stephanie, Yesterday at 11:32 PM

How do I transfer all of my wedding guest list to my wedding website? It’s all through this app however some names don’t show up. Is it something I manually have to do? I want all my guests to be able...

Stephanie, Yesterday at 11:32 PM 14
Inviting guests
Alyssa, Yesterday at 7:14 PM

We are just starting and would like to do a trial run inviting one guest to our engagement party to see how the response feature works. How do we do this

Alyssa, Yesterday at 7:14 PM 1 51