Account Support

Join  group

We're here to help! Ask any questions about your WeddingWire account, learn about new features about our website, wedding forum, app, tools and more. Share your feedback with our team.

Members

Discussions

Kaitlynn
Lgbtq+
Kaitlynn, Yesterday at 12:31 AM

Hi I was just wandering how I get to the LGBTQ+ portion of this app? I keep looking but I am having no luck. My partner is a woman but would like to look at suits and it doesn’t give the option unless...

Lynnie, An hour ago 4 93
Ashley
Adding non listed stores to this app
Ashley, Yesterday at 5:44 PM

Is there a way to add other places to this app for our registry? Like walmart

Lynnie, An hour ago 1 12
Jennifer
Food Menu help
Jennifer, on December 4, 2021 at 11:37 PM

Hello Everyone! I have a question. Is there a way for me to include my menu and have my guess choose what they want when they RSVP? The menu under there name is long and I don't know how to edit it. ...

Lynnie, An hour ago 2 61
Kristin
Weddingwire Shop not responding
Kristin, on December 1, 2021 at 6:23 PM

I've been trying to access the shop the last few days and the shop is unresponsive. Has the shop site been down lately? I've only tried on mobile so far.

Lynnie, Dec 2, 2021 1 26
C
Wedding website
Cortney, on November 30, 2021 at 2:44 PM

On the wedding website do I need to put all guests in or can people RSVP with plus ones?

Lynnie, Nov 30, 2021 1 16
Sahana
Amazon registry issue
Sahana, on November 24, 2021 at 8:47 PM

Hey y'all! Did anyone have trouble with adding their amazon registry on their wedding wire website? I can see my Crate and Barrel on but the Amazon one does not show up when I view it as a guest!! Can...

Lynnie, Nov 29, 2021 1 21
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics