Account Support

Join  group

We're here to help! Ask any questions about your WeddingWire account, learn about new features about our website, wedding forum, app, tools and more. Share your feedback with our team.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Seating chart
Kosi, on January 12, 2019 at 10:57 AM

Whenever I click on “seating chart” option it only takes me to the guest list tab. Why is that? How am I supposed to edit my seating chart

Kosi, 31 minutes ago 2 Comments 40
Wedding Website rsvp
Maria, Yesterday at 3:22 PM

So I had originally planned on doing my website on WW but am running into some problems with the guest RSVP function...How do you deal with guests that have the same last name?I have over 100 guests...

Maria, 2 hours ago 9 Comments 99
How to update my new wedding date?
Kalee, Today at 1:03 AM

My wedding will be changed to be a few months in the future. How can i update the date on my profile? I've gone on my profile but all I see is:no edit the date anywhere...I've clicked edit by wedding...

Kalee, 9 hours ago 1 Comment 29
rsvp wedding wire
Cecy Rg, on January 15, 2019 at 10:57 PM

I saw that two of my guest had this option of menu selection, can someone help me fix this, I do not have that budget for a wedding reception with different menus.thanks

Cecy Rg, Yesterday at 7:05 PM 2 Comments 181
Deleting Convo's
Kenisha, on October 16, 2018 at 9:52 PM

Why can you not delete conversations between you and vendors?

Christina, Jan 15, 2019 11 Comments 229
Creating a travel section on wedding website
Augusta, on January 11, 2019 at 2:13 PM

Hi, I would love to create a page on our wedding website specifically to give guests information about what airports etc. to use - when I go to the section where you can create new pages on the...

Augusta, Jan 15, 2019 2 Comments 35