Account Support

Join  group

We're here to help! Ask any questions about your WeddingWire account, learn about new features about our website, wedding forum, app, tools and more. Share your feedback with our team.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Help! weddingwire Invitation email button
Roxanne, Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Hi there, please help, i cant find the weddingwire invitation email button, i had created one but i cant seem to find it, to be able to send it out.

OnCloudRawls, 7 hours ago 1 Comment 14
Help! How do i add guests?
Heather, Yesterday at 9:37 PM

For the life of me I can't figure out how to add guests in this app! Help please.

Kenisha, Yesterday at 10:59 PM 3 Comments 26
Planning with bridesmaids
Audree, Yesterday at 7:16 PM

Is there a way my bridesmaid can help plan with me on this app? Can she she my check list and plan with me?

Audree, Yesterday at 7:16 PM 25
App..
Ashley, on October 17, 2018 at 12:34 PM

Can someone please help me? I am trying to add people to my guest list on the app and my bridesmaids and groomsmen and it will not let me do anything

Sofia, Nov 13, 2018 2 Comments 26
Mrs.BowmanToBe
Update to the Weddingwire Seating Chart Tool
Mrs.BowmanToBe, on July 10, 2018 at 8:05 AM

I've been using the WeddingWire seating chart tool since I used WeddingWire for my wedding website, and I also opted for online-only RSVPs (so I had to input my entire guest list). I noticed there...

Dias, Nov 12, 2018 16 Comments 316
Engagement Invites through Weddingwire not showing up
Abbie, on November 9, 2018 at 6:01 PM

Hello, I've already created the invitation and sent it to most of the list for my party. Now, when adding someone new, the invitation is nowhere to be found nor is there the option to see the old one...

WeddingWire Support, Nov 12, 2018 1 Comment 31