Account Support

Join  group

We're here to help! Ask any questions about your WeddingWire account, learn about new features about our website, wedding forum, app, tools and more. Share your feedback with our team.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
How to enter the WeddingWire Rewards sweepstakes!
Lynnie, on December 6, 2018 at 4:11 PM

Are you ready to win $10,000? WeddingWire Rewards is a free and easy way to get rewarded for planning your wedding with WeddingWire. Each month, one lucky couple will be randomly selected to win...

Ana, May 20, 2019 12 655
My wedding wire website is showing up in a google search.
Jessica, Yesterday at 10:44 PM

I also cannot add the link to my personal website. It gives a privacy error.

Iva, 3 hours ago 3 51
rsvp section on website
Kimberly, Today at 8:31 AM

Is there a way to not have everyone with the same last name populate when you type in a name?For example, my last name is Gillick & I have a lot of family members that have the same last name....

Kimberly, 6 hours ago 13
Can't import registry and it won't sync
Helen, on May 2, 2019 at 12:26 AM

Hi, The syncing issue is what started the importing issue. I didn't know this app actual supports automated registry syncing... anyways, I started a registry at Amazon. As I keep adding items, I...

Helen, 13 hours ago 4 57
Wedding Registry Not Posted
Amanda, Today at 12:21 AM

Hi! Is anyone having issues being able to view imported wedding registry links on your websites? My Bed Bath and Beyond link works fine, but Williams Sonoma stays hidden. I’ve clicked on the edit page...

Amanda, 15 hours ago 11
How to remove vendor categories
Amanda, on January 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM

So I know this isn't a huge deal but it has been bugging me and I have looked every day thinking there must be a way I'm missing... Has anyone found a way to remove categories they aren't using under...

Sara, Yesterday at 11:29 PM 24 3 353
Remove menu option from rsvp addition for Wedding Website
Peachypie, on July 16, 2018 at 3:11 PM

Hey guys, My wedding is a buffet, so a food option is not needed. Is there any way to remove this from the RSVP feature or am I blind? lol

Sheree, Yesterday at 7:48 PM 8 1,015
Why doesn't my hotel show up?
Carbon Creek, Yesterday at 4:21 PM

I tried the Wedding Wire hotel block and it was an utter failure. Only two hotels responded and they were too far away. So I called a few hotels myself, got a room block set up, and now I'm trying to...

Carbon Creek, Yesterday at 4:21 PM 28
How to send rsvp to guest list
Alex, on June 17, 2019 at 12:09 AM

Hi I would like to ask where can I find the send option for me to be able to send rsvp email to all my guests? thank you!

WeddingWire Support, Yesterday at 2:33 PM 5 38
Where to click so i can send link to my guest list
Alex, Yesterday at 1:46 AM

Where to click to send link to guests via wedding wireHi! In need of help in sending our website link to our guest list. Can't seem to find the option to send direct link to the list. Thank you in...

WeddingWire Support, Yesterday at 2:31 PM 3 32
i can't see the checklist!
David, on June 17, 2019 at 11:48 PM

It says 0 out of 80 things are done, but I can't find the 80 things to do!

WeddingWire Support, Yesterday at 2:29 PM 5 37
Registry
Marivel, Yesterday at 10:05 AM

One of the retailers it’s not showing up on my registry page, does anyone knows how to fix it?

WeddingWire Support, Yesterday at 2:20 PM 2 11
Date Change
Brady, Yesterday at 9:03 AM

We haven’t selected a date, but it won’t let me leave that option blank.

Courtney, Yesterday at 1:26 PM 3 35
Wedding Website Welcome Page
Ashley, on February 24, 2019 at 1:46 PM

When I type my URL into the search bar to go to my website it doesn't automatically go to my welcome page, it just comes up a blank page until I click on the "welcome" tab. Is there a way that when I...

Jackie, Jun 17, 2019 28 193
How to Friend
Genevive, on June 17, 2019 at 8:09 PM

How do you add friends on here?

Anna, Jun 17, 2019 1 12
Vendor Categories
Crystal, on June 16, 2019 at 10:49 PM

PLEASE ALLOW US TO DELETE VENDOR CATEGORIES!! THERE ARE SO MANY I DON'T NEED AND ITS SO STRESSFUL TO SEE "Only 2 out of 21 Hired" 😫😫😫

Crystal, Jun 17, 2019 10 109
How to delete wedding website
Brittany, on January 15, 2019 at 12:23 PM

Our wedding plans have changed and I need to delete the website. How can I do this?

WeddingWire Support, Jun 17, 2019 5 253
Wedding Wire Wedding Website
Dominique, on June 15, 2019 at 11:43 PM

Is it possible to set up our wedding website to allow our guest to upload their photos? If so, how do I do it? If not where are some good places i could have them Upload the photos they take?

WeddingWire Support, Jun 17, 2019 2 24
Rehearsal dinner location choice
Scott, on June 15, 2019 at 9:27 PM

I can’t figure out a way to look for a place to have the rehearsal dinner through this app. Is there a specific way or just using the venue search and specify it’s the rehearsal dinner?

WeddingWire Support, Jun 17, 2019 5 57
Timeline
Michele, on June 16, 2019 at 12:28 PM

According to my app i'm getting married at 11pm. How do I change it to the correct time to get a more accurate countdown?

WeddingWire Support, Jun 17, 2019 4 55