We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favors, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Mary
Alcohol with Mormon Family
Mary, Yesterday at 5:37 PM

So my FH and I aren't religious. He grew up Mormon, but left the church at 22. His parents, 2 sisters, and grandparents are Mormon. His two brothers and their families aren't. My side of the family...

whirlwind, An hour ago 7 127
Rachel
Guestbook Ideas for a beach wedding?
Rachel, Yesterday at 3:03 PM

Hi, Everyone! I just wanted to hear what other people are doing for their guestbooks and what ideas you all have come up with! I have been browsing everywhere from Etsy to Google looking for ideas for...

Raquel, 8 hours ago 7 61
Liz
Meal help
Liz, Yesterday at 8:17 AM

So my wedding is less than 2 months away. We are doing buffet, had our tasting, picked our food but now I’m 2nd guessing. The plan for mains was a Vegetarian Lasagna, wine braised short ribs and a...

Michelle, Yesterday at 2:33 PM 6 107
Dj Tanner
Sitting vendors at regular guest tables.
Dj Tanner, on May 11, 2021 at 11:46 AM

3 of my vendors will be sitting at a table that holds 10 however we are only putting 5 ppl for SD purposes, and I also hate crowding tables aside from SD. The one couple that will sit at that table...

Kari, May 12, 2021 21 254
Jasmine
What's On Your Menu??
Jasmine, on April 5, 2021 at 12:34 PM

There's so many possibilities! There's vegan/vegetarian, chicken, fish, steak and beef. It can even be special like pretty darn fancy or really relaxed like pizza, Italian or BBQ. What will or did you...

Christine, Yesterday at 9:21 PM 77 734 1
Katrina
Buffet Meal options
Katrina, on May 12, 2021 at 11:03 PM

Hi wedding planning friends, it’s finally happening, my FH and I are doing a small microwedding in a couple of months and I’m struggling with finalizing the menu for a group of about 20 people. So far...

KYLIE, Yesterday at 12:46 PM 5 77
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics