We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favors, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Kimberly
Custom Vinyl Pop Figurines
Kimberly, Yesterday at 3:01 PM

My custom bride and groom Pop figurines came in and I am so thrilled! I’ve always wanted these and now with less than half of our original expected guest count (silver lining I guess of covid) we...

Rebecca, 3 hours ago 9 56
J
help - Wedding in less than 2 weeks!
Jennifer, Yesterday at 1:41 PM

My wedding venue switched Coordinators 2 months ago. The first coordinator who showed me the room and did all the original planning was great. There were twinkle lights and paper lanterns all around...

Margaret, Yesterday at 3:03 PM 10 96
H
Dancing Not Allowed
Heather, on September 27, 2020 at 11:48 PM

Hey everyone my fiance and I need help coming up with things to do during our reception because we will not be able to dance. The church that we are getting married at and holding our reception in...

Evelyn, Yesterday at 11:28 PM 6 158
Julie
Plated, Buffet, or Stations!? What's everyone doing for their wedding?
Julie, on September 16, 2020 at 2:12 AM

What are everyone's choices for catering?! Plated, buffet, or stations? Kind of loving the idea of stations that guests can customize their meals with. Being the way I am with my food choices, I think...

Julie, 3 hours ago 36 300 1
Allison
Wedding song
Allison, on September 25, 2020 at 8:55 PM

I am having the most difficult time picking out and deciding on a first dance song. The ones I like I feel like are overplayed and idk what to do. What are your suggestions for first dance songs that...

Kailey, Yesterday at 8:04 PM 17 166
Kimberly
Vinyl record “guest book”?
Kimberly, on September 27, 2020 at 10:48 PM

Has anyone done a vinyl record as their guest book? We are thinking having the record signed by guests and then frame the record. I’ve found some on Etsy but wondering if anyone has a recommendation...

Molly, Yesterday at 1:33 PM 10 67