Skip to main content

Wedding Reception

Join group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favors, and everything else reception-related.

Members

Discussions

Rebecca
Photo Booth
Rebecca, on November 29, 2022 at 3:18 PM

I would love to have a photo booth since I hear everyone say it’s a big hit at Weddings. I’m afraid I won’t be able to afford one but I would love to still have one or something like it. What are your...

JA, Dec 3, 2022 6 103
Michelle
Fun reception
Michelle, on November 29, 2022 at 1:56 PM

What things have stood out to you as a guest at other weddings that you loved and wanted to include in your own wedding that may or may not be uncommon in your circles? An unconventional food/beverage...

JA, Dec 3, 2022 6 136
K
Gelato/ Ice Cream Bar Instead of Cake?
Karla, on November 30, 2022 at 4:52 PM

My fiancé and I have been looking for cake alternatives (we just aren't cake people). We found a company that caters/ serves ice cream and gelatos to your guests in cups or waffle cones. I absolutely...

Michelle, Dec 2, 2022 6 94
N
Seating Chart
Nicole, on November 28, 2022 at 4:26 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations for a seating chart sign that I can make and then have it printed out and put on a stand? I would want it to go by table numbers? I just would love to hear...

Paige, Nov 28, 2022 5 56
L
Was my wedding guest being inappropriate?
Lisa, on November 29, 2022 at 10:06 AM

We got married earlier this year in a small private ceremony and due to a medical issue, had to postpone our reception and honeymoon. We recently held our reception at my farm and it was beyond...

Mrs.evans, Nov 29, 2022 4 204
Ladyray
Cash Bar versus Open Bar?
Ladyray, on November 21, 2022 at 3:06 AM

Even though I know mine and my partner’s wedding is not any time soon… we actually had a recent discussion about how we feel about future guests may behave with an open bar. We think that it’s...

Jacks, Nov 24, 2022 17 395
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics