Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favours, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

First Dance Song
Ciara, Today at 12:19 AM

I posted a while back about struggling to find a first dance song with my FH buuut I am super excited to be finally checking that one off the list. My FH and I have selected This Is It by Scotty...

Ciara, 15 minutes ago
Fill in the Blank: I Hope our Guests Think our Wedding is ____
Neffe, on August 7, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Fill in the blank! What do you hope your guests think of your wedding? Do you want them to think it was fun, lively, touching, welcoming, beautiful, intimate...? Next Question: Fill in the Blank: I...

Katie, Yesterday at 10:43 PM 96 Comments 508
Who will be on the dance floor all night? You or your fiancé(e)??
Lynnie, on May 16, 2018 at 2:53 PM

Time to fess up about your relationship and planning habits!! Who has a harder time containing their dance moves? Who will be on the dance floor all night - you or your fiancé(e)?Next Question: Who...

Katie, Yesterday at 10:31 PM 154 Comments 582
Fill in the blank: For our first dance we'll be dancing to ______.
Chris, on August 7, 2018 at 11:05 AM

We want to know! What's your first dance song? A waltz? A tango? A wango? Tell us the song!Next question: Fill in the blank: I can’t wait to _____ at the reception. Previous question: Fill in the...

Laura, Yesterday at 9:31 PM 106 Comments 735
Mother Son Dance
Tabitha, Yesterday at 6:24 PM

I need song suggestions for the mother son dance. My fiancé doesn’t care for country, and all I can seem to find is country. PLEASE HELP

Deryn, Yesterday at 6:59 PM 3 Comments 13
A
Not sure how to start Reception (long story btw)
Airam, Yesterday at 3:31 PM

Ok, I know I should have started this a long time ago since my wedding is days away, but it has been hard for me to decide on Reception schedule.. the part I’m having trouble with is the start of it.....

Shinee, Yesterday at 5:49 PM 9 Comments 150