Skip to main content

Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favors, and everything else reception-related.

Members

Discussions

Leslie
Which venue looks better?
Leslie, Yesterday at 1:40 AM

Which reception place looks best? I included 4 pictures of 2 different venues: A & B. Which looks best?

Cece, Yesterday at 11:28 PM 13 145
Kelly
Liqueurs for Open Bar
Kelly, on May 19, 2022 at 8:40 AM

I'm definitely going to have amaro, Grand Marnier, triple sec, campari, and fruit (probably sour cherry, blackberry, and blood orange) liqueurs. I'm also considering creme de menthe, creme de cacao,...

Kelly, May 21, 2022 14 144
Pat
Worst Nightmare came true!!!
Pat, on May 5, 2022 at 10:15 AM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ....... The venue coordinator that took our deposit and signed the contract for our wedding event NEVER PUT IT ON THE CALENDAR!!! I booked our venue last year for our 2023 wedding....

Gloria, Yesterday at 8:54 AM 28 753
Ivey
Mother/son Dance for a Monster-in-law
Ivey, on May 17, 2022 at 12:40 AM

My fiancés mother is a complete narcissist. She’s unkind, selfish and impossible to please. She raised him, but as an adult he has realized she didn’t do things out of love, but for attention or out...

Ivey, May 18, 2022 30 552
Lala
Food logistics for remote Yosemite wedding
Lala, on May 18, 2022 at 11:08 PM

Hello everyone! I’m planning my intimate Yosemite National Park wedding, and I’m struggling with what’s the best option for post-ceremony picnic food for 15 people. I’m assuming we’ll do cold food...

Lala, May 20, 2022 8 121
Imani
Food Tasting Success!
Imani, on May 16, 2022 at 2:54 PM

For those of you who’ve seen my other post. We had our private food tasting today. THE FOOD WAS GREAT! 🙌🏾 We are so happy! I’m not sure if there’s a different chef today or what. But the food was...

Imani, May 17, 2022 18 151
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics