Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favours, and everything else reception-related.

Photo Video

Wedding favors?
Casey, Yesterday at 8:35 PM

What are you guys going for your favors.. for the guests? I have NO idea what to do, and honestly I don't want to spend that much money. I just feel like people don't really care what they get from a...

Mariah, An hour ago 10 Comments 117
Daughter Mother Dance
Lauren, Yesterday at 7:36 AM

My Father Passed away suddenly last year so unfortunately he will not walk me down the aisle. My mother will just wondering what should my mother and I dance to at reception?

Kira, 2 hours ago 14 Comments 123
About to cancel over reception food. One unexpected expense after another...
Dwindling, on Feb 21, 2018 at 2:15 PM

Let me just say we've managed to pull together every other detail of this wedding on almost zero budget but the food is going to be what kills it. Neither of us has any desire what so ever to do a...

Caytlyn, 2 hours ago 100 Comments 2,640
Large gap btwn church and cocktail hour
Kristina, Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Any advice?The venue that I absolutely fell in love with will not budge on the 6:30pm start time for cocktail hour.Our church will not budge on the 1:30pm ceremony time.Even if the church goes until...

Meaghan, 2 hours ago 11 Comments 122
Ella Marie
Memorial Table
Ella Marie, on Mar 16, 2018 at 4:54 PM

So I know this can be somber...but I’m sure as everyone else did or will do..we want to have some sort of remeberance table for our relatives that have passed away. I have numerous uncles and...

Emily, 3 hours ago 26 Comments 383
Father daughter dance
Rachael, on Mar 18, 2018 at 11:44 PM

So I thought I had it figured out. Johnny cash "bridge over troubled water". Mom told me it was incredibly depressing. I thought she was being too critical so asked others for advice and they all...

Vanessa, Yesterday at 10:40 PM 15 Comments 158