Skip to main content

Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favors, and everything else reception-related.

Members

Discussions

S
Where do pictures go at a wedding?
Sydney, Today at 4:32 PM

So as you enter the venue, you are going to be greeted by a cute little welcome sign. The left side of that will be a DIY Polaroid photobooth. Of course the photobooth will have tables for the props,...

Sydney, An hour ago 7 49
Alexis
Wedding cake?
Alexis, Today at 11:28 AM

I’m having Venetian hour for dessert, included is also two extra stations, gelato and fried dough. Do you think I need a wedding cake!?

Michelle, 8 hours ago 5 52
Michelle
Things you love and hate about djs
Michelle, Today at 4:32 PM

What makes you enjoy a dj and what are your pet peeves that are non negotiable hard passes? For example, we love how they read the crowd and switch up to whatever the crowd responds to that you can’t...

Imani, 3 hours ago 1 34
Paige
Grand Entrance Songs
Paige, Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Happy Monday! What song(s) are y’all using for the grand entrance into your reception? Are you planning to have the same song for everyone? A different song for parents? A special song for the bride...

Sloane, 14 hours ago 9 59
Shauna
First dances
Shauna, Yesterday at 1:37 PM

I am so confused when the first dances are supposed to take place (bride/groom, father/daughter etc) I have heard a lot of people say they split the dances and do some before dinner and some after...

Samantha, Yesterday at 10:17 PM 6 94
A
Question about Vendor Meals
Al, on June 24, 2022 at 3:20 PM

What are the expectations surrounding vendor meals? Do they need to be the same meals we serve the guests? Are guests have a selection of either steak with rice or a medley of chicken skillet dish....

Kelly, Yesterday at 9:06 AM 10 183
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics