Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favours, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bathroom break for bride
Shawné, on March 22, 2019 at 9:50 PM

So this is funny.Anyone plan a bathroom break?I plan to designate a time where there is minimum going on for this. I do not plan to have a whole team and have them hold my dress(way too much). I will...

PorterPoppin, An hour ago 33 Comments 470
Menus
Kailyn, Yesterday at 8:43 PM

Is it necessary to display the menu on the table? We are having a plated dinner service. Do I put one menu on the table? One menu card per guest with maybe a thank you note? Small detail, but I don’t...

, Yesterday at 11:43 PM 10 Comments 144
Reception Fun Activity Ideas
Juliana, Yesterday at 9:52 PM

Hey everyone! I'm wanting to do something fun and unique at the reception instead of the typical shoe game or other traditions. I thought about having a trivia game but my fiance said that people...

Autumn, Yesterday at 11:25 PM 4 Comments 47
Reception Bar
Amber, Yesterday at 5:38 PM

Hey Girls!I am getting married in November. The beer & wine package at our reception venue is very pricey. We’re only leaving the bar open for a certain amount of hours instead of the entire...

Amber, Yesterday at 8:11 PM 5 Comments 107
Worried about Caterer sorry so long. Advice needed
Michelle, Yesterday at 2:50 PM

I booked the venue. The venue that I booked has a catering company that they own also. You are allowed to bring in another caterer with prior approval and a $400 fee. If you use their catering they...

Michelle, Yesterday at 7:36 PM 5 Comments 150
dj announcements
Haley, Yesterday at 3:49 PM

When having the DJ announce the wedding party coming into the reception hall, do you use your formal name or can you use the names people actually call you? because I have a lot of people in my...

Alicia, Yesterday at 7:29 PM 6 Comments 80