Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favors, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Is it worth it to buy wedding reception favors?
Elaine, Yesterday at 8:10 AM

Is it worth it to buy wedding reception favors? Favors are nice but usually, if it's something disposable, generally, they're not kept. I don't want to buy something that my guests won't even keep. ~...

Emily, 3 hours ago 16 Comments 118
Grand exit?
Madison, Today at 9:04 PM

We wanted to do a sparkler grand exit from our wedding reception. Our reception starts at 5, and parent dances, the anniversary dance, first dance, etc. will go until 7:15. Our photographer wants to...

LB, 29 minutes ago 1 Comment 8
Dinner Table
MD, Yesterday at 5:20 PM

Ok guys, help me out. Would you recommend a sweetheart table or one where your bridal party can sit with you? We don't have room to seat their SO's with us, and I don't want them to feel excluded...

Catherine, 3 hours ago 14 Comments 121
Vegan wedding and no alcohol
Marlene, on May 17, 2019 at 9:28 AM

Hello,So my FH and I don’t drink alcohol nor eat meat or dairy. Should I let my guest know on the save the dates or advise them now? Wedding will be April 23 2020Anyone had a vegan wedding and if so...

Catherine, 3 hours ago 55 Comments 646
Guest List Nightmare
Victoria, Yesterday at 5:17 PM

I wanted to get an early start on planning our October wedding because the job I have gets really crazy in the summer/fall. I have my FH, FMIL, and my mom a deadline of February 28 to add people to...

Becca, 2 hours ago 8 Comments 129
Cash bar vs no bar!?
kel, Yesterday at 10:28 PM

So let me start off by saying we are having an open bar at our wedding from cocktail hour (starting at 6:30) until 10:30 at our reception. We extended our reception by an hour so it will end at 11:30....

Melissa, 6 hours ago 9 Comments 205