Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favours, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bride2B
Time until y'all received your pro pics and video
Bride2B, Today at 1:07 AM

Hey! My wedding was 3 weeks ago and I'm dying for the pics! How long is typical to wait? My mom booked and paid for it, so I don't have access to the contract. I plan to email them, I just want to see...

StephanieLuna, 30 minutes ago 11 Comments 101
Cocktail hour
Elizabeth, Today at 12:06 AM

If we are planning on doing a first look and doing all of our pictures before the ceremony, should we plan a cocktail hour?

Elizabeth, 40 minutes ago 7 Comments 85
E
i need to find wedding dress
Elif, Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Hi!We have a little reception in our backyard at August 25. We’re already married just want do small party with our friends because of that I don’t want anything formal and I was thinking to buy from...

KiwiDerbyBride, An hour ago 3 Comments 42
Sara P.
Father daughter songs for strained relationship
Sara P., Yesterday at 11:05 PM

I'm still tossing around the options for whether or not to dance with my Dad at my reception. I'm pretty sure he's coming bc he got fitted for a tux but we have a strained relationship and we don't...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 10 Comments 158
Dances
Venessa, Yesterday at 8:42 PM

So We’re doing the first dance, father/ daughter, mother/son. I was wondering is anyone doing a mother/ daughter dance? Or incorporating the mom and new father law in anyway?

Cuoghi, 3 hours ago 4 Comments 50
Table Number Ideas
Nicole, Yesterday at 8:17 PM

We are getting married in three weeks! I'm looking for some industrial feeling table numbers and thought maybe you guys would have some ideas. I dont care if they are resold or places to buy new. Here...

Cuoghi, 2 hours ago 1 Comment 60