Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favors, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Cake Flavor - One or More?
Sinéad, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Is your wedding the perfect opportunity for you to have ALL your favorite cake flavors, or are you choosing one flavor that you know will be a hit with all your guests? How many flavors will your...

Mrs. Johnson in 2020, 7 minutes ago 45 143
Administrative Fees, Minimum Guest Requirements, & More!
Victoria, Yesterday at 6:13 PM

I'm only 2 months into the planning process for my summer 2021 wedding and I was hoping for some wedding wisdom! I've looked at ~200 wedding venues at this point all across the upstate NY area and I...

Jasmita, An hour ago 10 131
Sandals free wedding & reception! Is it good enough or must i upgrade.
Paulette, Yesterday at 9:31 PM

So we want the free wedding and reception that you get from sandals if you book 3 or more days. This is what's included:CEREMONYicturesque Ceremony Location:*Our islands feature the most beautiful...

Ingrid, 53 minutes ago 3 1 62
Best Uplighting Rental Sites?
Destanie, Yesterday at 10:17 PM

I really don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on uplighting, but I really need at least 5 of them. Does anyone know of inexpensive options?

Pirate & 60s Bride, An hour ago 6 32
Alternative for Sparklers for Wedding Send Off
Blair, Yesterday at 1:09 PM

just learned my venue won't allow sparkles. I thought about confetti but that is too much cleanup. Do you all have any suggestions?

Kristen, Yesterday at 7:39 PM 15 1 113
Outdoor Reception
Jenna, on October 14, 2019 at 7:25 PM

I’m having an outdoor, backyard reception next October 10I am STRESSING that it’s gonna be coldany tips?

Vicky, An hour ago 8 77