Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favours, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Popcorn Bar
king2be, on December 31, 2018 at 2:46 PM

Has anyone ever done a popcorn bar at he reception for favors? Any pictures of how it was set up or companies used at a reasonable price?

Monica, 29 minutes ago 7 Comments 95
No dairy wedding cake
Georgina, Today at 11:44 AM

My Fiance is allergies to dairy ..egss milk cheese peanut ..how can we have a wedding cake..

Eamsee, 52 minutes ago 12 Comments 91
Publix Cakes?
Kristen, Yesterday at 1:13 PM

FH and I are wondering if any of y'all are getting a Publix cake or have been at a wedding with one. We are getting a variety of donuts and want to keep the cake small and simple, and I don't want to...

Lesly, An hour ago 11 Comments 79
What did you get your favorite people on your special day!?!
Yvonne, Today at 7:52 PM

My fiance is adamant we get gifts for everyone so now we have to work on finding and pricing gifts for flower girls, ring bearers, bridesmaids, and groomsmen and our parents... sooooo I need ideas !!...

Christina, An hour ago 2 Comments 47
Winter Park Farmer’s Market
Caitlin, Today at 9:21 PM

We are seriously considering hosting our reception at the Winter Park Farmers market. We would want to host the ceremony at a different location in order to use the patio for our cocktail hour. Has...

Caitlin, 2 hours ago 15
What Songs Made Your “do Not Play” List?
J, Today at 12:08 PM

Lol we are saying a huge NO to Copperhead Road. And anything Beyoncé (unpopular opinion: I am not a fan of hers at all and neither is my fiancé). But the Cupid shuffle definitively made the cut on the...

J, 3 hours ago 13 Comments 145