Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favors, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Would you rather
Michelle, Yesterday at 9:13 PM

For the reception would you rather have a four or five tier cake or a two tier cake and cupcakes and sweets table?

Andrea, 13 minutes ago 38 234
Last song of the night
FutureMrs.Px0, Yesterday at 1:35 PM

What are you all planning to play as the last song of the night ?

Susan, 15 minutes ago 31 256
Sweetheart table or not?
Kaitlyn, Yesterday at 4:37 PM

Hello! Has everyone had a sweetheart table just for hubby & wife? Or has anyone just sat with their family at a regular table? Looking for opinions & if anyone else has done without a...

Cristina, An hour ago 20 141
Issue over Photo Decorations - fh wants his friends but all the photos he sent me are drunk party pics.
Sasha, Yesterday at 11:04 PM

My girlfriends threw me a really fun beachlorette Hawaiian themed brunch and we all entered a 5K run with matching tank tops and I blew up three of of the photos to 5*7, they are really colorful, have...

Rachel, 49 minutes ago 7 144
Draft Guest Count vs Final Guest Count
Sydney, Today at 9:05 AM

We have a draft of our guest count, and we're looking into venues now (many of the venues in our area book 2 years out), but I'm curious.. Since I have a draft count of 150, should I still book for...

Mcskipper, 2 hours ago 11 145
Venue help!
Stephanie, Yesterday at 9:23 PM

I have trouble finding a place to host our wedding. We only want to spent $15,000 for our wedding. Most places we looked at cost close to $14,000 and it doesn’t include photographer, florist, dress,...

Misty, 8 hours ago 13 158