Married Life

Join  group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Mrs. Chrissy
How to survive a marriage with an Angry husband
Mrs. Chrissy, on September 21, 2018 at 9:03 PM

My husband and I should be in our honeymoon phase post-wedding, but we’re not. We’re in a little over 3 months, and our marriage is already on the rocks. I honestly don’t know how this happened. One...

Courtney, 3 minutes ago 57 Comments 1,757
mistressjaea
Ridiculously Long Non-pro Bam- especially for lower budget diy Brides
mistressjaea, on September 24, 2018 at 8:12 PM

DH finally smiling!Waiting to get hitched!Waiting for our cue to walk to our ceremony venueSweetheart table and our "dance floor"Toast time!My MOH decorated our venue- simplistic like us!DH and...

FutureMrs.Jacobs, 28 minutes ago 23 Comments 432
Homesick i
Allison, Yesterday at 9:41 PM

So I haven't gotten married yet (15 days) and i don't live with my FH yet. I am just so worried about being homesick. I will be living about an hour form my parents house. It's not like it's...

Grace, 2 hours ago 3 Comments 92
Vow renewal
Jessica, Today at 2:39 AM

My husband and I will be married 2 years on May 6th, 2019. That day was amazing, but everything didn't go as planned, and there were important people in our lives that couldn't make it. We're using...

Jessica, 5 hours ago 33
wham Bam!! 8-12-18 (pic Heavy& Long post)
Shai, Yesterday at 5:49 PM

So here we are ladies as promised My official BAM. It’s a long post so if you wanna skip and go straight to the pictures fine with me. We had a honeymoon planned out to go on a cruise which we had to...

Shenell, Yesterday at 10:49 PM 37 Comments 406
Pro-bam - Chios, Greece - Picture Heavy
Pegs, on September 24, 2018 at 8:44 AM

Well, I promised I'd come back and post professional photos (that I finally received over the weekend... Greeks are on their own time schedule). On July 28th, I married my best friend on a beautiful...

Kenisha, Yesterday at 6:49 PM 36 Comments 589