Married Life

Join  group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

March 30, 2019 Pro Bam!
Kaitlyn, Yesterday at 7:27 PM

I'm back! I posted a mini-bam a couple of weeks ago but I now have all my pictures back! I'm going to start with a quick overview of our day and a budget breakdown and lots of pictures! Out day was...

Lori, An hour ago 12 Comments 198
Got a Bunch of pictures back
Stephanie, Yesterday at 8:44 AM

I had my ceremony and reception at TVs grand events in Trenton mi back on April 6th. We rented the entire building so we had ceremony upstairs cocktail hour downstairs then back upstairs for the...

M.W., Yesterday at 2:33 PM 12 Comments 193
It’s official, I’m a Mrs.
Brianna, on April 14, 2019 at 5:33 PM

Yesterday was my wedding day and it was absolutely perfect! It rained allllll morning until the minute Husband and I did our first look. It was a beyond perfect day. Our videographer was the bomb! Our...

FutureMrsColón, Yesterday at 1:42 PM 37 Comments 996
Pro Bam!!! **Super Pic Heavy*** Best Day Ever!
PorterPoppin, on April 11, 2019 at 1:20 PM

I married my best friend on Friday, March 29th! It poured down raining all day on our wedding day lol. It was sunny and 60 degrees days leading up to the wedding. But rehearsal and wedding day,...

Arkilia, Apr 18, 2019 103 Comments 1,205
Finances in Marriage
OldSchoolKindaLove, on April 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM

I am in desperate need of advice, please! My husband and I got married in September. Prior to our wedding he told me all these great things he was doing financially to benefit us. He said he had a...

Michael, Yesterday at 12:43 PM 61 Comments 1,077
I’m a Married Woman 💕
Mrs. J Robinson, on March 26, 2019 at 9:31 AM

We have officially been married for a week and I couldn’t be happier! So much went wrong the day of, which I will explain later in my official Pro-BAM, but getting to marry the man of my dreams made...

Missy, Yesterday at 4:28 PM 64 Comments 962