Married Life

Join  group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

What do you do after married? Bank, car insur
Heather , Today at 7:55 AM

I was wondering what you usually do after you get married and change your names and share money management.1. Our bank accounts are from 2 different banks. But he has his mortgage at his bank so I...

lindseybee89, 8 minutes ago 2 Comments 27
How to handle finances
Monica, on Feb 2, 2018 at 12:06 AM

Hi! We're getting married in June and trying to figure out the best way to handle our finances. I'd love to know more about what others have done and how's it worked for them.

Chandell, 3 hours ago 20 Comments 287
Pre-marital Counseling
Future Mrs.Richardson, on Jan 26, 2018 at 7:53 PM

How soon do you go to pre-martial counseling when getting married?

Chandell, 3 hours ago 21 Comments 421
What Would You Do? (causing negativity in the home)
Sarah, Yesterday at 9:24 AM

Hey everyone, I have a sticky situation and it’s kind of causing a lot of negative energy in our home. And stress between me and my husband because he doesn’t fully understand. I am literally in...

Heather, Yesterday at 10:30 PM 39 Comments 528
Nwr: I'm buying a house!
Mj, on Jan 24, 2018 at 10:05 AM

Wedding planning isn't stressful enough so why not buy a house in the midst of it all! These forums are really where I like to come and talk because I relate more to you guys than most, if not all, of...

Alex, Yesterday at 9:57 PM 14 Comments 208
Pizza, burgers, fries... oh and a shake too please
Julie, on Feb 8, 2018 at 3:37 PM

Hi all, My name is Julie and I'm a snacker. The wedding is in 84 days... and instead of eating well and exercising.. I find myself anxiously eating!! Does anyone know of a "rent-a-body" store that I...

Bailey, Yesterday at 9:06 PM 12 Comments 307