Married Life

Join  group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Share your rings/sets!
Vanessa, Today at 12:06 AM

I got married last month and have fallen completely in love with my ring all over again especially now that I have my band. I’m going to spam you with pictures (duh!) but please also share your rings...

Christine, 33 minutes ago 10 53
Heavy Bam!! So We Did a Thing! 6/15
OnCloudRawls, on July 15, 2019 at 2:21 PM

Finally!!! After 22 months of planning, moving from Kansas to California, from California to Florida, shedding countless tears, having moments when I just wished we eloped, my Love and I said vows on...

Miah, 3 hours ago 75 1 842
Posting a few wedding teaser pictures
Nicole, Yesterday at 6:44 PM

Photographer: Mike Zawadzki from NJAmazing day, not one issue! We even got fireworks at the end of the night! We did a dove release and it was beautiful

Nicole, Yesterday at 10:30 PM 20 144
We're Married
Missy, Yesterday at 6:53 AM

ZippyMarrying my best friendLuau ReceptionNo reason to get lostSo happy!Finally after 2 1/2 years of planning we are married! It could not have been a better day. We had a catholic wedding, with our...

Keri, Yesterday at 9:23 PM 21 249
So much at once!
Akirah, on July 10, 2019 at 9:05 PM

FH and I are closing on a house next week. We’re getting married on October 12th. We weren’t planning to buy a house quite yet, but fell in love with a place and took the plunge. It’s all so...

Barbara, Yesterday at 10:55 PM 37 363
Marriage Counseling
OldSchoolKindaLove, Yesterday at 3:51 PM

We got married almost 9 months ago, and it's been less than ideal for the both of us. I started feeling a disconnect between my husband and myself back in March, and asked him to consider counseling,...

Jazmine, Yesterday at 8:31 PM 7 239