Married Life

Join  group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

What Would You Do? (causing negativity in the home)
Sarah, Today at 9:24 AM

Hey everyone, I have a sticky situation and it’s kind of causing a lot of negative energy in our home. And stress between me and my husband because he doesn’t fully understand. I am literally in...

Socalbride, 3 hours ago 38 Comments 478
Advice for long distance relationships
Bianca, Yesterday at 6:31 PM

My husband and I are recently married & he is currently stationed on the west coast & I'm still here living on the east coast. He plans on getting out of the Marines in the next 2-3 years so...

Vanessa, Yesterday at 11:27 PM 10 Comments 156
Love
Resha, on Feb 18, 2018 at 11:29 PM

I can't wait got marriage on my birthday party October 29 1998

SoKatiiee, Yesterday at 8:43 PM 25 Comments 391
Malayia
We’re Married! [non-pro Bam]
Malayia, on Jan 11, 2018 at 9:19 AM

Our day was absolutely beautiful and my planner/doc went above and beyond. My parents were running late because they had to go get all the OOT guests from town and let them trail them up here to the...

Sydney, Yesterday at 6:28 PM 91 Comments 1,226
Cheating!!!
Pam&Joe, on Mar 22, 2017 at 3:17 PM

Do I have your attention Ok my husband and I have only been married almost weeks but we have been together for 20. He has cheated on me in the past but mistakes happen so I forgave him and we worked...

NewlyMrsLachney, Feb 19, 2018 140 Comments 1,127
Ideas for a Weekend Getaway in March
Stephanie, on Feb 15, 2018 at 3:09 PM

Hi everyone! My H and I are coming up on our 1st married anniversary (time goes by soo fast!). We live in South Florida and were hoping to go somewhere Friday(or Thursday night) -Monday. I was hoping...

Stephanie, Feb 19, 2018 14 Comments 130