Skip to main content

Married Life

Join group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members

Discussions

Tamara
Waiting on Wedding Photos
Tamara, Today at 9:04 AM

Hello everyone. My husband and I got married on 10-22-2022 and we did not receive any sneak peaks. We are eager to know when the estimated date on photos would be finished. I really want to get...

Tamara, 5 hours ago 9 51
Crystal
Drop your favorite wedding photo!
Crystal, Yesterday at 2:50 PM

Cheers to the married life! Thought I’d come by and share one of my favorite photos from our big day! Enjoy!

Ashlee, An hour ago 4 66
N
Wedding 2 months ago and no bridal portraits alone
Nikki, on December 3, 2022 at 9:55 PM

Am I being picky? We paid the photographer a good chunk of money. She arrived 2 hours early and seemed not very organized. Her pics are gorgeous but she did not take any bridal portraits of me alone....

Ashlee, An hour ago 2 107
Rose
We did it! 🎉🥂
Rose, on November 29, 2022 at 8:42 AM

I wanted to stop back through to wish all the newlyweds and engaged couples all the best! Aside from a few hiccups along the way, all of the planning and highs and lows were truly worth it. It was...

Rose, Dec 1, 2022 20 174 2
Mrs.evans
What did you do on your 1 month anniversary of being married
Mrs.evans, on December 1, 2022 at 2:55 AM

What did you do or just knowledge the day your 1 month begin married anniversary. We didn't do anything just knowledge it to each other because we haven't been feeling well this weather caught us. So...

Paige, Dec 1, 2022 11 135
Valerie
Finally a Wife! 11.05.22
Valerie, on November 25, 2022 at 9:01 PM

One of the best days! Couldn’t have been happier!

Valerie, Nov 28, 2022 15 121
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics