Married Life

Join  group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Married Life Experts & Advice
CoolWifey, Today at 12:32 PM

I see a lot of amazing women on this forum, who have been married for 10+ years.As I come up to year 2, I realize that we DH and I both come from single parent households and have had limited views,...

AlyssaWynne, 22 minutes ago 5 Comments 161
Anne
Pro-bam, They're Finally Here!! (pic Heavy)
Anne, Today at 11:28 AM

My official professional photos took a bit (4 months!) but I'm so so happy with how they came out. Update: For anyone who remembers the wedding dress fiasco, this is the skirt my mother made! She...

Ashley, An hour ago 20 Comments 332
KatieMBY
Pro-bam: finally Forever Young
KatieMBY, Today at 10:04 AM

Hi WW! It's been a minute since I've posted, but I'm back to give some post-wedding advice, and share some amazing photos our photographer captured of our big day! H and I were married at The Vine in...

Amanda, 2 hours ago 32 Comments 482
FutureMrsR
Banking and Checks after Name Change?
FutureMrsR, Today at 12:04 PM

Does anyone know if I can continue using (paper) checks with my maiden name on them after I change my name? Is it possible to cross out my maiden name and write my new last name in the top left...

Tara, 4 hours ago 3 Comments 151
Questions
shelby, Yesterday at 6:33 PM

Does anyone know how long it takes to change your last name?

Nas, 4 hours ago 8 Comments 140
Almost a month after the amazing day♡
Stephanie , Yesterday at 7:07 PM

The past 10 months flew by and it all came out amazing. Here are some sneak peeks of pictures I got. Wow what a whirlwind of a night, it was everything I expected. Looking at my best friend and...

Nas, 6 hours ago 7 Comments 198