Married Life

Join  group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Pro- sneak peek wedding pics.
Laura, Today at 1:34 PM

Silverfox did an amazing job

plangalCG, 18 minutes ago 16 Comments 270
been a week
Kim, Today at 12:18 AM

So I married my best friend last Saturday. We decided that we was going to wait to take our honeymoon. Everything went as planned and the ceremony part lasted about 15 minutes. I was happy with the...

Erica, 8 hours ago 11 Comments 292
Winter Bride
Using Passport with Maiden Name
Winter Bride, Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Hello,I am having trouble finding an official statement from TSA if using a passport with my maiden name is permitted and accepted at the airport. So far I've heard on different forums to check with...

The Nuptials, 7 hours ago 9 Comments 372
Bam! ❤️❤️
Adrianna, Yesterday at 8:11 PM

Our wedding day was AMAZING! Absolutely perfect, I'll leave details below. 🙂We married in a private ceremony and had a big reception later that evening. There was about 125 people there, and that's...

FutureMrsJ, 3 hours ago 34 Comments 718
E
Changing my name
Erin, Yesterday at 12:55 AM

Can you use your marriage certificate to change the name on official docs or do you need to wait for officiant to sign the license to do that?

muriel, Yesterday at 1:36 AM 4 Comments 168
we did It!!!
Hannah, on Jun 15, 2018 at 9:30 PM

We’ve been married 27 days and everything is going great! Life’s been so busy as we didn’t live together before the wedding! Here’s some photos!

plangalCG, Yesterday at 10:20 PM 20 Comments 314