We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Married Life

Join  group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Danielle
Photography/photographer Let Down :(
Danielle, Yesterday at 4:13 PM

I wasn't sure which forum was best to use to post this, but I'm seeking some advice regarding the photographer we used for our wedding day and the photos we were provided from the day of. Our wedding...

Kari, 10 hours ago 12 248
A
How to handle the long-term results of a painful wedding day.
Aimee, on May 10, 2021 at 7:56 PM

My husband I got engaged last February and were married in October. We got married faster, because all the spots for this year were booking up fast and we wanted to get married, then find a house and...

Kari, 8 hours ago 6 439
Mrs. Spring
What all did you change (admin wise)?!
Mrs. Spring, on May 6, 2021 at 10:44 PM

For those of you who did NOT change their last name after marriage, what administrative changes did you make when updating status from "single" to "married?" Your HR payroll? Insurance policies?

Kari, 8 hours ago 6 193 1
Alisha
Wedding
Alisha, on May 9, 2021 at 10:07 AM

I received our pictures from our wedding on 4/11/21. I wanted to share a few with you. Our wedding was beautiful and a lot of fun, joy and happiness. Pic heav.

Alisha, May 13, 2021 24 329
Meghan
Favorite Part of Being Married
Meghan, on May 4, 2021 at 1:15 PM

Hey married folks. What is your favorite part of being married? For those of us that cohabitated before getting married, marriage isn’t much different from life before. I think my favorite part is the...

Kari, 8 hours ago 5 135
Stacey
We had a beautiful, perfect day 🥰❤️❤️
Stacey, on May 10, 2021 at 11:28 AM

The sun shone down on us, we were surrounded by all of our loved ones, and our vendors nailed every detail. Our day was exactly how we envisioned. I can’t wait to see the professional photos! And so...

Alyssa, Yesterday at 12:24 AM 13 280
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics