Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members

Discussions

F
Whats the deal with this guy?
Friendshipproblem, Yesterday at 4:39 PM

For 6.5 years Ive known this person and we’re close friends: Told me and display one emotion in situations but comes back and tells me he felt differently actually (three different situations) years...

Samantha, 9 hours ago 3 129
Martha
My fiance lied he was single but i discovered he is married and living together with wife.
Martha, on November 24, 2021 at 10:47 PM

It's Thanksgiving evening and I'm a lone. I met my guy online in January and everything blew up. We instantly clicked and talked for hours every evening. I traveled across the country to NJ to meet...

Nathalie, Dec 4, 2021 16 537
Maddie
My wedding is depressing the hell outa my mom
Maddie, on December 3, 2021 at 2:32 PM

I guess this is more of a vent than anything else, but also just hoping someone else experienced something similar and can assure me it will pass. I'm the oldest and the first kid to get married in my...

Maddie, Dec 4, 2021 5 197
Hannah
Mother of the bride-zilla advice
Hannah, on December 2, 2021 at 11:40 AM

My mother has been very amendment that she wants her friends at my wedding because they have been apart of my life since I was a baby. Some of these people however i haven't seen in years. I don't...

Benny, Dec 3, 2021 8 239
Yasmine
Dating your partner
Yasmine, on June 23, 2021 at 11:15 AM

Just curious, How long did you and your partner date before being engaged? My husband and I dated for exactly 3 years before he proposed. We made it official 10.06.16, he proposed 10.06.19, and we got...

Yasmine, Nov 22, 2021 606 4,331 8
Paige
Giving The Bride Away
Paige, on November 29, 2021 at 11:49 PM

So, my father is very alive and very much in my life. However, he has never been the type of father you'd look up to, he's the type of father that your mother warns you "just don't marry anyone like...

Amanda, Dec 1, 2021 8 157
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics