Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Dj Tanner
i had to uninvite my own mother from my wedding today
Dj Tanner, Today at 12:53 AM

So basically I just had to uninvite my own mother to my wedding today. Everything was so wonderful and I was so excited to share my wedding with my mom. My mom was so excited about this wedding and...

Rebecca, 10 minutes ago 4 40
Kelsie
Bridesmaid Help
Kelsie, Yesterday at 11:42 AM

Hello everyone! I need some advice. I am 16 days out from my wedding. One of my bridesmaids was in a relationship and I extended a pus one to her from him. They broke up last week and so she said he...

Alejandra, Yesterday at 11:14 PM 13 201
Liz
Dealing with a recent loss- memorial?
Liz, Yesterday at 9:27 PM

I lost my dad last November, shortly after I got engaged. He died within weeks of being diagnosed with cancer, and without getting into it too much, there were a lot of circumstances that made it a...

Ingrid, 2 hours ago 2 42
Rachel
Changed feelings on maid of honor
Rachel, Yesterday at 11:28 AM

My maid of honor have been friends more or less since we were about 10 years old; I'm 30 now. She's always been kind of different, seems like a rather insecure person and she is never satisfied where...

Jesica, Yesterday at 3:58 PM 9 177
Jasmine
Weekend Getaway for Bridal Party
Jasmine, on February 26, 2020 at 8:05 AM

Hey everyone! I wanted to get some opinions on what does everyone think about having a weekend getaway or even just an overnight Saturday stay some time before the wedding with the bridal party so...

Andrea, Yesterday at 9:25 AM 17 133
Sara
fbil hasn't earned Best Man Position
Sara, Yesterday at 12:28 PM

This past summer i moved in with the In Laws, before i did, FBIL decided to move back in with his GF of less than 6 months too. Long story short the FBIL has a short fuse and the GF has mental health...

Megan, Yesterday at 2:16 PM 6 178
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics