Skip to main content

Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members

Discussions

Rachel
Rehearsal Dinner Disaster
Rachel, Today at 9:11 PM

I’ve posted about this before but I have finally reached my wits end and have no idea what to do. My FMIL offered to pay for the rehearsal dinner. Okay, great! She then proceeded to invite her whole...

Crystal, A minute ago 4 35
LLLL123122
Planning a wedding with a narcissistic mom - help!
LLLL123122, on June 8, 2022 at 12:53 PM

Does anyone have advice planning a wedding with a narcissistic mom? She has made the process pretty unbearable. This looks like not wanting to include my fiancé's family in the planning process for...

Michelle, Yesterday at 7:04 PM 13 225
Mcclave
Devastated
Mcclave, on June 16, 2022 at 5:32 AM

I get married in 14 days… I need to vent and I need support. My grandmother passed away 2/7/2022, a bridesmaid/cousin can’t come to the wedding and then this…. I don’t know if my dad and little...

Monique, Jun 19, 2022 19 315
R
Would this be weird?
Rosebud, on June 15, 2022 at 8:48 AM

I very recently lost a family member who was like a dad to me. Experiencing life's saddest moments at the same time as the most joyful has been incredibly hard but in some ways a blessing. It shatters...

Rosebud, Jun 15, 2022 16 123
Gtiara420
(TW: Abuse) What should i do? My father hates my fiancé.
Gtiara420, on June 15, 2022 at 3:05 PM

When me and my fiancé first got together I was coming out of a physically abusive relationship. I carried the pain into my new relationship and was physically abusive with my now fiancé whenever I got...

Kelly, Jun 17, 2022 12 321
Kk
Future mil issues
Kk, on June 11, 2022 at 1:22 PM

I have given her a color for her dress and even offered to take her shopping! She refuses and want her oldest granddaughter to take and pick out the dress! I have told her it’s mine and her son’s day...

Sloane, Jun 12, 2022 22 402
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics