Skip to main content

Family and Relationships

Join group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members

Discussions

Simo
How to cut a "friend" out of my life.
Simo, Today at 7:53 AM

I met her 2 years ago. She never did something wrong to me, but our energies don't match. From the beginning she was very insistent to meet and spend time together. Most of the time I could say no,...

Janet, 3 hours ago 1 52
B
After-party issue
Beth, on December 2, 2022 at 10:29 AM

I’m the maid of honor in my friends wedding, we’ve been “best friends” since high school, have known each other since middle school. We are now 28. She’s also the maid of honor for my wedding. Months...

Theresa, Dec 3, 2022 10 217
Rosalie
Bridesmaid seems upset about the fact I'm not having a moh
Rosalie, on December 3, 2022 at 4:56 PM

The first thing you should know is that my family has a lot of drama. Particularly between my two sisters, they love each other, but they are both hotheads and I've always got caught in the crossfire....

Jacks, Yesterday at 12:42 PM 2 75
Sarah
Advice
Sarah, on November 28, 2022 at 10:16 PM

How did you handle people close to you not being as excited for you as you expected them to be, and what is the best advice for not getting to upset about it.

Rosalie, Dec 3, 2022 5 111
Jossy
Children at a Destination Wedding
Jossy, on November 15, 2022 at 2:24 AM

My fiancé and I just got engaged this July and we’ve decide we 100% want to do a destination wedding in the Caribbean since my family is from the Dominican Republic and I want my family there to be...

Rosalie, Dec 3, 2022 5 150
Annika
Incorporating my fiancé’s 2 step-sisters (10 & 11)
Annika, on August 16, 2022 at 9:13 AM

I wasn’t planning on involving my fiancé’s 2 young step-sisters (10 and 11 yrs) other than them being invited, but this weekend When talking to my future step-MIL I made the mistake of saying “well...

Rosalie, Dec 3, 2022 21 208
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics