Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Elizabeth
Two separate bridal showers and two bachelorette party :/ and a little rant
Elizabeth, Today at 12:24 AM

Sooo.... I have 6 bridalmaids, two of them are my soon to be sisters in law. My maid of honor was the first one to plan my bridal shower and has sent out evites to some of my guests late of May I...

Elizabeth, An hour ago 2 Comments 94
One week before my wedding bridesmaids not getting along
Cassandra, Yesterday at 8:13 PM

So my fault for avoiding this completely. One of my bridesmaids and good friend has taken a disliking towards my MOH, feels as if she isn't doing a very good job, and is now refusing to participate in...

Cassandra, An hour ago 10 Comments 193
MrsMcK
Helping sister with wedding
MrsMcK, Yesterday at 8:04 PM

Hi all,Have any of you dealt with a family member or close friend who - not sure how to say this without sounding mean - has terrible taste and no knowledge of wedding etiquette but are getting...

McSkipper, 21 minutes ago 10 Comments 334
ap2al
Little Wedding Happy!
ap2al, Yesterday at 6:23 PM

Happy Friday WW community,First off, congrats to all those getting married this weekend! Secondly, I just found out my FMIL and her sisters are throwing me a bridal shower! I had come to peace about...

Jaycie, Yesterday at 10:56 PM 10 Comments 167
Genevieve
How to ask moh to get a hotel room
Genevieve, Yesterday at 1:37 PM

So my MOH recently moved out of town and will have to fly to get to our wedding. She’ll be coming up for the whole weekend. The issue is, she keeps saying things like implying that either me or...

FutureMrsV, Yesterday at 2:49 PM 11 Comments 311
too many people
Mackenzie, Yesterday at 1:07 PM

I am extremely thankful for all the help I have had with getting wedding stuff together. Even though its been rough with my mother, there has been help everywhere I have turned, but now that it is...

MrsMcK, Yesterday at 8:08 PM 13 Comments 182