Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Is it weird to have a mother-son dance but no father-daughter?
Jazz, on October 20, 2018 at 11:00 PM

Hey guys! I know that oftentimes if a parent just isn’t present it make sense if there’s just a mother-son or a father-daughter. But the reason I ask this question is that I am thinking of not doing a...

Jazz, 2 minutes ago 10 Comments 142
Just feeling happy,, emotional, and in love!
Kayla , Today at 12:38 AM

So i just wanted to say that I met Up with my 3 best friends from college tonight after probably 5 years of having all 4 of us together. They each met my FW about two weeks apart but a little bit...

Rebecca, 32 minutes ago 1 Comment 28
My Passive-aggressive Family is Ruining my Big Day...
Leah, on October 19, 2018 at 4:11 PM

From the day my fiance and I got engaged, it has been nothing but tears and heartache for me, and it's all been due to my passive-aggressive family... For example, the day my fiance proposed, I called...

Leah, An hour ago 13 Comments 321
Just venting.
Soon To Be Mrs. B., Yesterday at 3:29 PM

I have four bridesmaids. I love them all dearly! But with that being said I feel as though they’re all taking my kindness for weakness. I picked my colors months ago. Went dress shopping with them for...

lashavetta, Yesterday at 11:33 PM 13 Comments 414
Excited and Nervous
Amanda, Yesterday at 1:36 PM

Hi Everyone!!My significant other and myself have been dating for 3.5 years and he is wonderful. We have lived together for two years and both have stable careers/lives. He recently (this weekend)...

happeningmom, Yesterday at 11:06 PM 4 Comments 123
Mumsie
Another Piece of the Puzzle
Mumsie, Yesterday at 10:34 AM

A few weeks ago, my daughter I went to the bookstore to look at wedding planning books. She chose a planner for herself, and books for the groom and MOG, to help them with wedding planning, etc. She...

Jennifer, Yesterday at 10:39 PM 8 Comments 178