Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

She backed out because i reached out?¿
Noelle, Yesterday at 9:20 PM

Sooooo prepare yourselves for what I think is just ridiculous unnecessary drama. I have this bridesmaid who I met in Georgia a few months before I moved back home to Indiana last year. We kept in...

Cynthia's and Robert, 2 hours ago 18 Comments 433
Smooth sailing or bridesmaid drama??
Lynnie, Yesterday at 1:53 PM

Vent away!! How has the dynamic of your bridal party been so far? Is it smooth sailing? Or have there been some overly dramatic situations? If there is bridesmaid beef - are they having issues with...

SummerBride77, 3 hours ago 22 Comments 201
Cousin Picked the Same Weekend
zoeo1989, on November 14, 2018 at 2:39 PM

Honestly, I didn't think I'd ever really need to post a rant or a rave on these forums. Typically, I come here to try and give suggestions to smooth out tiffs between family and friends. Alas, here I...

Mrs!, Yesterday at 8:52 PM 31 Comments 913
Jbridetobe
Vent
Jbridetobe, on November 14, 2018 at 11:27 AM

Fiancé and I are getting married September 2018. FSIL is graduating with her Masters degree in May. FSIL is blaming our wedding as the reason why she isn’t getting a graduation party, but there isn’t...

Mrs!, Yesterday at 5:53 PM 28 Comments 333
Thanksgiving
Jessica , on November 14, 2018 at 3:08 PM

This is not wedding related but I need some advice. I have always stayed home and cooked a Thanksgiving dinner. FH has mostly always went to his Nana's. Our dilemma is Nana and I plan to have dinner...

FutureMrsD, Yesterday at 4:53 PM 13 Comments 244
Are you changing your name?
lovE2019, on November 6, 2018 at 6:17 PM

Why or why not? I'm struggling with this. I want to be a unified family. I want to be a couple, a team. I want to be a Mrs.But his family is so frustrating and unstable, that I don't want to become...

Morgan, Yesterday at 4:38 PM 23 Comments 206