We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

LousieLou
Hurt Feelings - Mother of Groom not invited to participate in day of activities
LousieLou, Yesterday at 10:02 AM

My son is getting married in a few weeks (I'm divorced with a long time bf). He & his fiancee are paying for the wedding. The wedding is 3 hours in her hometown, but they live nearby me. The...

Rebecca, 3 hours ago 36 710
Aly
Help!!!
Aly, Today at 3:57 PM

So my husbands aunt is a wedding planner and offered to plan our wedding. The problem is she’s pushing how she wants it to look and won’t take my ideas. How do I tell her it’s my wedding without...

Yasmine, 40 minutes ago 3 32
Joneka
Matron of Honor issue rant
Joneka, Today at 3:29 PM

I have known my matron for almost 20 years. Over the years, I have stopped speaking with her 2-3 times. She is a messy boots. If she tells me something it goes no further as I dont have any interest...

Joneka, 5 minutes ago 2 37
MLS21
Father- Daughter Wedding Stuff. (venting)
MLS21, Today at 2:01 AM

I have a weird and vaguely tense relationship with my dad. It wasn't until my late 20's that we didn't yell at each other all of the time. My fiance didn't ask for his permission, I didn't want to I...

Kimberly, 5 hours ago 13 138
J
Many half sisters
J, Today at 12:19 PM

Hi, I’m getting married and want my sister and 2 best friends to make up the bridal party, just 3 people. I want it to be intimate and simple. I told my half sisters, who I get along with but don’t...

J, 3 hours ago 5 64
Angelica
what is wrong with People!?
Angelica, on September 24, 2020 at 10:21 PM

What is wrong with people? Our wedding RSVP date was nearly a week ago. We have about 15 people who still have not RSVPd, even after I have personally contacted them. One cousin said “maybe” another...

Yesenia, 3 hours ago 11 286