Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bridesmaid issues
Jennifer , Today at 2:59 AM

Coming here for some advice and if anyone has been in a similar situation.. I’m getting married in 4 months- we haven’t had a long engagement . I’ve asked all my bridesmaids and MOH to be in my...

futuremrs, A minute ago 3 Comments 17
What is the one thing you have?
Erica, Yesterday at 9:15 PM

What is one thing you have from or about your FH that you treasure! I have a video of my FH singing Were going to the chapel, while we were in the car driving home. I literally treasure It! What's...

Erica, An hour ago 2 Comments 11
Kids..oy vey. a funny from my fh & 11yr old!
amandaaok, Yesterday at 5:52 PM

FH: "Hey kiddo, did you polish off the nutella?!"Kiddo "No...it's in the pantry."FH: *finds "nutella" in the pantry*(see photo⬇)🤦 I thought my FH was gonna pass out from laughing so hard!! He...

amandaaok, An hour ago 12 Comments 270
Rant: gm dropped out.
Sarah, Yesterday at 3:59 PM

FH has been trying to get ahold of this GM for a month about the suit. They were friends in high school and lived together for about a year. There were a ton of problems, mostly that the GM is a...

Caytlyn, Yesterday at 7:28 PM 18 Comments 295
FutureMrsBritton
Future Father-in-law Drama
FutureMrsBritton, Yesterday at 11:34 AM

Hi all!I’m in need of some guidance/assistance with an issue relating to my future FIL. I apologize for it being long, but I wanted to make sure I covered everything.Backstory: My FH and I have been...

La'Tierra, An hour ago 16 Comments 209
Future mil issues and planning
CountryBride, Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Hi all, warning...long. Ok so little back story...my FH and I have been together for 7 yrs until he finally proposed in Dec'18. All of his family was excited and have been waiting for this day for so...

CountryBride, Yesterday at 4:29 PM 10 Comments 144