Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Fh’s female coworker
JJAF, on February 21, 2019 at 9:35 PM

My FH is a first year resident and he has 3 other coresidents- two are female, one is male. Female 1 - let’s call her AshleyFemale 2 - let’s call her VictoriaAshley always texts my FH randomly asking...

GalwayGirl, 13 minutes ago 31 Comments 448
Inviting family i dont talk to
Kelsy, on February 21, 2019 at 10:45 PM

I have some family on my list but I never talk to them dont really see them beside family gathering when I do see them they avoid talking to me should I invite them or not I'm torn because I dont want...

N, 35 minutes ago 11 Comments 105
Wedding party w/ kids sit where?
Madison, on February 21, 2019 at 10:51 PM

So both my sister and brother in law (who both I and my FH know very well- first my sister and BIL were friends, and BIL and FH were friends and BIL introduced his friend, FH, to me and my sister and...

N, 36 minutes ago 14 Comments 99
Last name
Nicole, on February 17, 2019 at 3:29 PM

My fiancé and a have been going back and forth. Please give me your suggestion(s). My son (9) will be the only one in our family of 5 with a different last name if I strictly take my future husbands...

N, 40 minutes ago 17 Comments 375
fmil is pushy (long read)
Whitney, on February 8, 2019 at 6:52 PM

So my problem hasn't yet become a full-blown problem, but unless I tread lightly it might.FH is Irish and wants to get married in Ireland, where his family still lives. Cool so far, right? FMIL owns a...

N, 44 minutes ago 10 Comments 270
Anyone else have great in laws?
Lianna, on February 21, 2019 at 12:44 AM

I really got blessed with a great future family. My FMIL has been the biggest help with my planning and generally just being there. And her husband has been welcoming me into his family since day...

N, 50 minutes ago 16 Comments 99