Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Inviting someone you don’t like?
Jackie, Yesterday at 1:56 PM

Hello all. I’ve recently been thinking about my guest list...who to invite and who not to invite. My fiancé has a friend that I’m not particularly fond of...probably not all! I’m stuck in the in...

Rose, 10 minutes ago 17 170
Confused and need advice.
M.W., Yesterday at 8:41 AM

So my husband and his friend have been friend for awhile now for the longest time I had never met his friends girlfriend. When I finally did met her she came off as a decent human being, love bombed...

M.W., Yesterday at 7:08 PM 12 206
fmil Rant
Kali, Yesterday at 11:06 PM

My fmil has been really sweet since my fiancé and I started dating and I don’t really have an issue with her, besides her not being able to cut the umbilical cord, but ever since we started dating at...

Shelby, Yesterday at 11:47 PM 1 43
How to make my mom feel special? Suggestions please?
Brittany, Yesterday at 11:45 AM

My mom and dad split when I was 10 (I’m 28) they both remarried pretty quickly so I have a step mom who I’m very very close to. I’ve included both of them in planning and my momexpressed she’d really...

Casey, Yesterday at 7:14 PM 9 92
Fiancé Appreciation! - Show them off!
Emily, on September 9, 2019 at 4:43 PM

It’s this guy’s birthday tomorrow and I’m getting hit with all the feels. Thankful this human was born and I get to be the one to marry him! He’s my person. Take a break from your planning and show...

Marlemma, Yesterday at 8:42 PM 189 7 2,134
Paying for the Wedding (long post)
Amber, on October 14, 2019 at 2:29 PM

So my parents offered to pay a set amount towards our wedding, something we never asked for nor expected, but greatly appreciated. They said we can take the money and run (honeymoon, savings, etc.) or...

Alyssa, Yesterday at 11:15 AM 19 252