Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Kelsey
Bridesmaid stress
Kelsey, Yesterday at 6:24 PM

So we are 8 days out until our wedding day. Well one of my bridesmaids that I’ve known for 11 years is really stressing me out. Today I got a text saying there are issues and we needed to talk. So I...

Christina, 6 minutes ago 8 Comments 224
Should she be a bridesmaid?
Leah, on September 19, 2018 at 12:57 AM

Since the beginning of my relationship with my s/o, my sister has been completely unsupportive of our relationship. It started out with her making offhand comments about this or that but turned into...

Susan, An hour ago 14 Comments 180
Over or Under: Dated for 2 Years?
Kelly, on September 11, 2018 at 11:05 AM

On average, couples date for 2 years before getting engaged. In fact - 54% of couples dated less than two years before popping the question! How long had you and your fiance(e) been dating before the...

Genesis, Yesterday at 11:15 PM 197 Comments 1,273
Monster in Law
Holly , Yesterday at 3:05 PM

Help! Three years ago I met my mother in law(hubby and I are legally married, were having the party soon), and she was a sweet woman. Over the last three years, she has turned into an overbearing,...

Caytlyn, Yesterday at 9:56 PM 11 Comments 257
Planning bridal party
Taffi, Yesterday at 4:09 PM

Hello,Newly engaged and we are planning our bridal party. My FH bsstfriend has been rude to me on several occassions, and I dont believe he wishes us well. My FH wants him to be his best man, I don't...

Caytlyn, Yesterday at 9:47 PM 8 Comments 89
fh vent
Kim, Yesterday at 1:52 PM

Just need to vent. My FH family doesn't do big weddings and everything has been a fight on spending so much money on one day (they're not paying for anything). They also don't do professional pictures...

Judith, Yesterday at 9:24 PM 11 Comments 182