Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Disappointed and questioning wedding choices
Jane, Today at 3:39 AM

I wanted to post because I really just needed to vent. This has been a challenging week with some information related to our destination wedding less than 2 months out.Earlier this week our lawyer...

Jane, 51 minutes ago 3 Comments 138
It's normal to still fuss and bicker...right?
Rita, Yesterday at 9:54 PM

Currently giving each other the silent treatment from this morning...spent most of last weekend mad at one another...then we talked and made up...now today...sigh...engagements dont mean things gotta...

STEPHANIE, An hour ago 12 Comments 213
Family Christmas Pictures
Caytlyn, Yesterday at 4:50 PM

For those of you who aren't married yet, do either of your sides of the family do Christmas photos each year? Are you included in your FS's family photos or vice versa? Would your feelings be hurt if...

Micaiah, 2 hours ago 6 Comments 94
fmil Issue: Help!
Tamara , Yesterday at 4:05 PM

So I just got a call from my FH who informed me that his mom is upset about our wedding date, which is three weeks after their family reunion. She said that she did not feel like she was a part of the...

KiwiDerbyBride, 2 hours ago 26 Comments 323
Boudoir
Noelle, Yesterday at 6:23 PM

So who’s doing a Boudin shoot or has done one for themselves or their SO?I want to do one, but of course I’m nervous and now after reading another posters experience I’m questioning if he’ll love it...

MrsV1027, 3 hours ago 20 Comments 288
Bridesmaid Problems
Kealey , Yesterday at 10:23 PM

*Bit of a rant* this post is going to be longer than anything I have ever posted. So I am only having two girls in my bridal party, my FH's sisters, my Bridesmaid used to be my MOH but stepped down...

MrsV1027, 3 hours ago 7 Comments 223