Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Am i Being a Brat
Emly, Yesterday at 2:00 PM

Alright ya'll, I posted a bit ago asking for suggestions on how to no be grumpy.. well things just got worse and I need someone with an outside option to tell me if I'm being a brat or not SOOO We...

Rebecca, 6 hours ago 18 399
Fiancé did hard drug
Emily, Yesterday at 3:02 PM

My fiancé went to a bachelor party and said I had nothing to worry about. When he got back I asked how it was and he said fun and he didn’t do anything with girls.fast forward a month later his mom...

Jessica, 8 hours ago 20 433
Kind of not wanting a bridal party at this rate
Kelsey, on August 21, 2019 at 10:41 AM

I never thought I would be this person. I know that no one will care about the wedding the way I do. I totally accept that and am fine with that. I'm just tired of cattiness and drama, I'm not that...

Vicky, 6 hours ago 26 298
Hurt friend
Akirah, on August 22, 2019 at 7:34 AM

I decided on a small bachelorette weekend with just my three bridesmaids and me. It was absolutely perfect and everything I wanted. A friend who isn't a bridesmaid saw pics of the weekend on social...

Rachel, Yesterday at 10:15 PM 30 372
Guest List Issues follow up!
Maricarmen, on August 20, 2019 at 2:20 PM

Here’s a follow up to the ladies that commented on my previous post! It just got worse!! Yes on our rsvp’s we included the number of people AND we also added names of those people invited, babies or...

Shanita, Yesterday at 1:17 PM 54 1 991
Friends or family in wedding party?
Angelica, Yesterday at 6:57 AM

Hi everyone-My and I were deciding our wedding party and felt we should have each of our closest friends and no family since it is hard to choose which family members etc and we also would like the...

KYLIE, Yesterday at 7:12 PM 18 91