Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

How do you handle controlling family members at your wedding?
Tiffani, Today at 4:54 PM

I’m sure everyone has that one person who tries to control everyone and everything or is the attention seeker who steals the show. I have 3 of those. I have already got in arguments with my mom and...

Jordyn, 17 minutes ago 9 74
Flower girl problem
Stefanie, Today at 1:08 PM

Hey everyone! I’ve been pretty chill about everything in my wedding but im having a problem. My FH niece is going to be our flower girl and my future SIL (her mom) can’t stop commenting on what she...

Stefanie, An hour ago 10 159
fmil Rant
Kali, Yesterday at 11:06 PM

My fmil has been really sweet since my fiancé and I started dating and I don’t really have an issue with her, besides her not being able to cut the umbilical cord, but ever since we started dating at...

Kali, 3 hours ago 10 225
Family Generations.
raquel, Today at 11:03 AM

My mom calls me telling me she couldn’t hold the surprise. My Great -Grandmother will be coming to my wedding, with my Great -Grandfather!!! Me, Mom, Nana, Oma !!!! I’ve always wanted that four...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 4 1 91
Spend a day with your mother-in-law or spend a day with your father-in-law?
Lynnie, on October 1, 2019 at 11:05 AM

How close are you with your future in-laws? If you had to choose one in-law to spend the day with, would it be your future mother-in-law or your future father-in-law?Would you rather spend a day with...

Jamie, 3 hours ago 100 318
Wedding switching
Brittany , Today at 9:04 PM

Have any of you ever switched your wedding plans before you send out invitations? We had to change plans on our weddings because of financial difficulties, and some of our families aren't happy. What...

Brittany, 31 minutes ago 11