Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Mother’s Memorial
Jillian, Today at 7:17 PM

Hey everyone!I am getting married in September. My mom passed away suddenly 4 years ago. Every time I try to plan something to represent her at my wedding I just get extremely emotional. I don’t know...

Connie, A minute ago 8 Comments 48
Fiancé’s Family Members
Mrsc2Be, Today at 11:00 AM

When did you guys start calling your fiancé’s extended family members by their title like “Aunt Jane” or “Uncle Jack?” I still call his immediate family by their first names because that just seems...

Vita, 2 hours ago 22 Comments 173
What should i do?
stephanie, Yesterday at 10:42 PM

A few months ago my bridesmaids went to put their dresses on layaway. All but one has went in. Two of my girls have paid them off, another has been making payments, but the one still hasn't made time...

Kiki, An hour ago 12 Comments 168
New to engagement
Mackenzie, Today at 4:02 PM

Okay question for all you ladies!! It’s not necessarily a wedding question, but I am new to being engaged. I have been engaged for about 3 weeks now! And am just now getting into enjoying each other’s...

Nafisah, An hour ago 9 Comments 134
Family fiasco!!!
Vishawn, Today at 11:06 AM

Ok, so I initially had requested both of my sisters, my 2 best friends, my sister-in-law and my God daughter's mother to be my bridesmaids. One of my sister's currently lives out of state, so she was...

Vishawn, 5 hours ago 27 Comments 284
i don’t want him there
Fwbride, Today at 10:09 AM

I seriously don’t want my brother at my wedding. When we first started planning he was going to be in Kuwait for National Guard anf wouldn’t be able to make it anyway. But the papers got mixed up and...

Fwbride, 3 hours ago 11 Comments 207