Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Debt Free life before marriage?
Shaina, Yesterday at 10:58 AM

I know there is such thing as this, but this is causing so much stress. It is overwhelming me to the fullest. When Fh and I met we did a lot of things together and he put most things on his credit...

, Yesterday at 11:05 PM 22 306
Who's older?
Lynnie, on May 28, 2019 at 11:05 AM

What's the age difference in your relationship? Who's older - you or your fiancé(e)?Photo by Jessica Gold Photography in Addison, TXNext Question: Who has a bigger family? Back to the Beginning: You...

Stephanie, Yesterday at 9:29 PM 426 1 1,452
Bridesmaids
Kelsey, Yesterday at 11:12 PM

how did you ask your girls to be in your wedding?? I am having a difficult time finding the right way to ask without costing an arm and leg.

Cheryl, 2 hours ago 7 42
Sigh...issues with my Sister
Dezandkamsmom, Yesterday at 2:54 PM

Has anyone else had family members that you invited to the wedding that you had on your list as coming and then had to take them off because of a disagreement? Then you just didn't know which way...

Dezandkamsmom, Yesterday at 7:00 PM 17 199
Blended Families. Differences in parenting.
Shannon, Yesterday at 11:15 PM

We both have kids from previous marriages. My two sons are 9 and 12. His son is almost 16. We’ve been together since they were 3, 6 and 12. Our biggest struggle is a fairly big difference in parenting...

Hannah, An hour ago 2 35
mil Inviting Too Many People... Help!!
Erin, Yesterday at 2:08 PM

So we haven't sent out invites yet, but are working on guest lists. We have limited my fiance's family guests to 50 people because he has a larger family (I'm only inviting 20 of my own family) and...

Ramona, Yesterday at 6:35 PM 14 192