We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Dj Tanner
Drug problem
Dj Tanner, Yesterday at 8:58 AM

As some of you may remember from some of my previous posts, one of my FH’s brothers has a drug addiction. No one on either side of our family has ever had any sort of drug addiction whatsoever so it’s...

Rebecca, 4 hours ago 15 195
Brooke
Family Drama
Brooke, Yesterday at 8:21 PM

Hi everyone! I just got engaged to the absolute love of my life (yay!) and I couldn't be happier. We've been together 2 years and he is my very best friend. I feel so blessed. However, my family does...

Rebecca, 4 hours ago 7 130
Kaila
Honestly...emotionally manipulative family
Kaila, Yesterday at 6:10 PM

So, I'm going to vent a little, forgive me. Growing up my mother emotionally and mentally abused me. She's a narcissist and a pathological liar and as soon as I graduated high school, she abandoned me...

Rebecca, 4 hours ago 4 78
Brianna
My fh reaction to my suggestion of premarital counseling..need to vent
Brianna, Yesterday at 4:04 PM

I decided to bring up the idea of premarital counseling seeing as SOO many people have amazing things to say about it - but my FH does not see it that way, he said that made him worried. He feels that...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 10:47 PM 7 145
Allie
How to Deal with Other Big Life Events
Allie, on April 7, 2021 at 9:58 PM

Hey all. I just need a spot to vent and have others share their thoughts on this because I’m pretty sad right now. We just found out that my FH’s sister is pregnant and due 2 days before our wedding....

Allie, Yesterday at 10:11 PM 22 308
J
Fiancé will have no family in wedding abroad, am i unreasonable?
Janani, Yesterday at 7:22 AM

My fiancé and I are having two weddings, one in India and one in the US. I am Hindu, he is Jewish. We have a lot of older relatives in the India who are unable to travel so we are having an Indian...

Michelle, Yesterday at 12:25 PM 25 328
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics