We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Jacqueline
Family Issues
Jacqueline, Yesterday at 5:54 PM

So anyone else have issues with your wedding party? My sister acts likes she isn’t really interested in being my bridesmaid, can’t remember dates for fittings, shopping, etc. We first planned a...

Jacqueline, 3 minutes ago 21 211
Tiffany
Bridesmaids seem uninterested
Tiffany, Today at 3:40 PM

I'm getting really frustrated with my bridal party. We have a group fb chat and every time I ask a question or give them a notice about something they all read the message but maybe 1 or 2 reply and...

Jodie, An hour ago 7 105
Amanda
Just Lost My Mom
Amanda, on June 27, 2020 at 8:40 PM

Hey everyone. I just lost my mom a month ago and planning a wedding without her seems to be super hard. Any ideas on how We can incorporate her into the wedding or honor her? This is one of the...

Terri, 2 hours ago 29 155
Bianca
Kids at the wedding/ hire babysitter?
Bianca, Yesterday at 7:14 AM

My FH has little kids in his family ages 10 and under. He has 3 nieces who are 2, 1 and 1 years old and FH has a son who is 5. We also have a 9 month old son so by September of next year he will be...

Rebecca, 13 hours ago 13 103
Nikki
Risking her life
Nikki, on June 30, 2020 at 10:43 AM

I have a bridesmaid who is my makeup artist for me and bridal party who says she doesn't want to be in the wedding because of covid but yet she said she will be at the ceremony. My thing is if she's...

Vicky, Yesterday at 7:15 PM 50 547
Krista
Year before wedding
Krista, Yesterday at 11:50 AM

We are having a destination wedding aug 2021. We thought of having a party to start the official 1 year countdown. Since many won’t be able to join us for the wedding this might be a way to feel apart...

Vicky, Yesterday at 7:10 PM 10 120
Brewster Wife
my daughter
Brewster Wife, Yesterday at 6:16 PM

She is only four years old and it staring to blow me more kisses than ever. It is crazy because every time that I look at her I feel she is still zero months old hahahahaha.

Melle, Yesterday at 6:22 PM 2 123
Kayla
i want to call off the wedding
Kayla, on June 21, 2020 at 2:33 PM

How do I tell my fiancé I don’t want to get married anymore

Anna, Yesterday at 5:16 PM 34 877
Sam
How many years have you been together?
Sam, on January 22, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Have you been together “forever”? How many years have you two been together? Photo by Brittany Taylor Photography in CA Next Question: How many wedding colors? Back to the Beginning: Your wedding in...

Erin, Yesterday at 4:41 PM 1,158 6,757 2
Chelsea
Bridesmaids Vent
Chelsea, on July 1, 2020 at 2:29 PM

So I just came on here to vent about two of my bridesmaids who are not being responsive or HAVENT EVEN ORDERED THEIR DRESS! (We are all first cousins) My wedding is August 23, 2020 and The dress...

Anna, Yesterday at 10:32 AM 11 186
Sophie
How to tell my narcissistic mother she can't sleep at our house before and after our wedding
Sophie, on July 1, 2020 at 9:54 AM

I’m the single daughter of a covert narcissistic mother. I am still in contact with my mother, because I don’t want to lose the relationship with my father. They are still together, my father is...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 5:11 AM 11 230
Jordan
Is it ok to not invite my sister?
Jordan, on June 28, 2020 at 4:51 PM

I know the general rule is that it’s my wedding and I can choose who I invite. When it comes to siblings though, I’m unsure if choosing to not include her would cause me more anxiety than it’s worth....

Anna, Yesterday at 12:22 AM 17 247
Bianca
Maid of honor hair retainer
Bianca, on July 1, 2020 at 9:00 PM

Do I pay for my maid of honors retainer to get her hair and makeup done the day of the wedding. The salon I’m using charges a 25$ retainer for every person getting something bridal done. Do I...

Bianca, Jul 1, 2020 6 101
Dayna
Bridesmaid Vent
Dayna, on June 29, 2020 at 3:15 PM

Hey everyone! I'm mostly just here to vent, but glad to hear any advice if you've been in a similar situation. I have 5 bridesmaids in my party. 2 sisters and my 3 closest friends. I've been engaged...

Chelsea, Jul 1, 2020 15 261
Taylor
Need to vent and need advice..
Taylor, on June 29, 2020 at 10:23 PM

Hi, this is actually my first time posting but I was hoping to get an outsider's view on this. My grandparents and aunt aren't currently talking to me because they believe I'm calling them out on...

Taylor, Jul 1, 2020 13 257
Amanda
Not Inviting Half of My Family...
Amanda, on June 29, 2020 at 10:02 PM

So... I have some very interesting and complicated family dynamics. I'll try to make this as short and sweet as possible but while still making sense. I truly need some advice on how to handle not...

Amanda, Jun 30, 2020 8 126
Biaani
Wedding party break up
Biaani, on June 29, 2020 at 9:23 AM

HELPPPP sooo my FH's brother will be his best man. He's been dating his gf for 2 1/2 years. I wanted his gf to be my bridesmaid partially because we are friends and partially because they are a...

Emily, Jun 29, 2020 9 183
B
Pushy mil
Brittany, on June 28, 2020 at 3:53 PM

I love my mother-in-law dearly, but she is overstepping right now with many aspects of our July 2021 wedding--mainly the guest list. We really want to keep the wedding small-ish because we are paying...

Alex, Jun 29, 2020 9 196
M
Expecting the worst - do we proceed as planned?
mrswinteriscoming, on June 28, 2020 at 9:41 PM

We are set to get married this December and have recently found out that FMIL most likely has cancer. All we know of right now is that it is more likely than not cancer, however we are waiting on a...

Chelsea G, Jun 29, 2020 7 157
Kelly
Mama drama pt2 !
Kelly, on June 27, 2020 at 9:06 AM

Feel free to ignore, i just really need to vent! So i have discussed on here before about how crazy my mother is being with everything regarding my wedding. Well it hasnt stopped and i have such a mix...

Kelly, Jun 28, 2020 9 167
Start a discussion