Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Over or Under: 4k Honeymoon?
Maggie, on September 11, 2018 at 11:05 AM

In 2017, couples spent an average of $4,000 on their honeymoon (10 percent of their total budget!). Are you splurging or saving on your honeymoon? Are you over or under $4,000? (We don’t need...

Alejandra, Yesterday at 7:20 PM 107 Comments 833
Where to honeymoon
Brooke, Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Where are you going on your honeymoon? How far in advance did you book? How long is your honeymoon going to be? When is your honeymoon starting after the wedding?

Mikayla, Yesterday at 4:19 PM 12 Comments 87
My First Trip To Disney!
Casey, on September 20, 2018 at 2:26 PM

What do I see, what do I do? Ahhh!Suggestions absolutely welcome! Ive never been and I literally grew up on Disney movies, excited doesn't begin to encompass my mood.

Casey, Yesterday at 3:09 PM 5 Comments 104
Honeymoon Places Ideas
Alexandra, on September 17, 2018 at 9:53 AM

Hi,My H and I are planing on taking a honeymoon after our vows renewal. We want to go somewhere snowy for us to be able to go snowboarding, that has been on our bucket list since forever. We want a...

FutureMrs.Jacobs, Yesterday at 3:05 PM 13 Comments 104
Sara
Stressed About Honeymoon Planning
Sara, on September 20, 2018 at 7:43 PM

So my FH's work gives him two weeks of vacation; however, they consider this 10 days since he works weekends which I don't understand.Anyway, his vacation will be starting the Friday (rehearsal day)...

Hannah, Yesterday at 9:04 AM 10 Comments 158
Where are you going for your honeymoon?
Marisa, on September 9, 2018 at 11:22 PM

We can’t decide where to go for ours. Where are you going? We live in NJ and went to Aruba a few months ago and that 5 hour plane ride is rough for me. I don’t want to go back to Aruba for HM. The max...

Marisa, Sep 20, 2018 10 Comments 104