Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

We booked excursions!! (but need one more!)
Casey, Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Just posting because I’m SO excited that FH and I booked most of our shore excursions for our honeymoon cruise!! 😍We just want to find one for St. John. If anyone has any excursion ideas, let me know!...

futuremrsrichardson, 26 minutes ago 5 Comments 111
Travel agent research
dalyn, Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Just curious is there was a way I could research a travel agent I met at a bridal show (here in Las Vegas). I met her and have had great conversations but I am not able to find background for her. She...

D&G114, An hour ago 3 Comments 28
Honeymoon advice - Sandals Resorts!
Priscilla , Today at 1:37 AM

My fiancé and I are wanting to book our honeymoon with Sandals and go to the Bahamas. Neither of us have ever left the country, or been to an all inclusive resort. Does anybody have any advice on the...

Danielle, 5 hours ago 1 Comment 33
O
Target honeyfund?
Oct62018bride, Yesterday at 8:02 PM

Has anyone heard of the honeymoon fund through the target registry? Thoughts on it? Im registering at Target regardless, but I was wondering if anyone's done the honeyfund

earias, 6 hours ago 8 Comments 209
Kayla
Honeymoon advice!
Kayla, on Feb 22, 2018 at 7:03 PM

My Fiance's mom and step-dad are wanting to pay for our honeymoon as our wedding gift. We are very grateful for them wanting to pay for it, because we wouldnt be going on a honeymoon if it wasn't for...

Casey, Yesterday at 10:58 PM 20 Comments 341
Honeymoon fund
Brooke , on Feb 17, 2018 at 7:14 PM

Hey guysI’ve made my registry and have been adding things as I think including a honeymoon fund option. I showed the registry to my mom and step-grandmother. They both told me to remove it immediately...

dalyn, Yesterday at 10:56 PM 20 Comments 326