Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

T2018
Chicago Mini-moon- Things to do?
T2018, Today at 4:01 PM

So my future wife and I decided to do our mini-moon in Chicago. We've been there twice before, but we seriously LOVE it there. We considered a few other places, but ultimately settled on Chicago...

AnnaKay, 7 minutes ago 11 Comments 85
Mexico or Hawaii honeymoon?
Brittani , Today at 6:20 AM

So I was very sure I wanted to go to a secrets resort in Mexico for our October honeymoon but after looking into it more I’m really attracted to the idea of going to Hawaii even though it’s much...

Lydia, 16 minutes ago 15 Comments 137
Right away or delayed? 🏖️
Lynnie, Today at 3:05 PM

When will you be going on your honeymoon? Right after the wedding? Or are you waiting a little bit (or a long time) before taking your honeymoon trip?When are you going and what factors went into your...

Jayme, An hour ago 29 Comments 183
Someone wants to pay for our honeymoon and it’s not where we want to go
Michelle, Today at 1:29 PM

I know I know, here I am again with another question.Recently my grandmother (lives in CA, we live in IA) , bless her heart I love her so so much!, offered to pay for our honeymoon... well for two...

Powers2, 2 hours ago 21 Comments 488
Cruise for honeymoon
Alyssa, on Feb 17, 2018 at 8:10 AM

Me and my FH are thinking about doing a carribean cruise for our honeymoon. But a few friends say they wouldn't do a cruise for their honeymoon. I've been on a few and love them. Has anyone done a...

Red Queen, 2 hours ago 8 Comments 105
Montreal??
Elise, Today at 12:00 PM

With my last post about where to go for our honeymoon, I said I wanted to go to Europe. But, the prices kind of scared me away, and I think it'd be cool to do it as a vacation later in life!So I...

Vanessa, 2 hours ago 11 Comments 59