Skip to main content

Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get answers to honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best destinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members

Discussions

Lizandra
Honeymoon advice
Lizandra, Yesterday at 5:57 PM

Hi all! I have a question about all-inclusive Caribbean honeymoon destinations. Anyone have suggestions about what companies to look into or stay away from? What is the overall consensus on Sandals?...

Kelly, 14 hours ago 2 42
Kimoanh
Booking honeymoon?
Kimoanh, on June 6, 2022 at 6:26 PM

Hello! Where are you going to book your honeymoon? Can I please have some website info or travel agency info please! Thanks!

Dawn, An hour ago 3 41
Christa
Excellence Resorts? Yay or nay?
Christa, on June 22, 2022 at 6:53 PM

FH and I are in the early stages of planning our honeymoon! We’ve been looking at the Excellence Resorts in DR, either Punta Cana or El Carmen. Wondering if anyone who has been to an Excellence Resort...

Sloane, Jun 24, 2022 7 108
Mira
Didn't have a honeymoon; but still have forever drama about that. Advice?
Mira, on June 19, 2022 at 2:35 PM

We always wanted to do a cross-country roadtrip as our honeymoon. It's the same as my parents did actually, & my husband loved the idea just as quickly as I always had. He excitedly asked if I...

NewEnglandSettler, Jun 24, 2022 5 190
Ashley
Honeymoon ideas for October Brides
Ashley, on June 12, 2022 at 12:31 PM

For Brides getting married in October where are y’all planning on going for your honeymoons? It’s in the odd transition of weather and the month of Halloween so needing ideas.

Louie, Jun 21, 2022 9 122 1
Stella
St. Lucia
Stella, on May 4, 2022 at 4:59 PM

Has anyone been to St. Lucia? Can you recommend a good resort with a private pool suite, other than Sandals as it is sold out.

Ashley, Yesterday at 1:53 AM 3 77
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics