Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

North American Honeymoon vs. Honeymoon Overseas
Daniel, on Feb 15, 2018 at 11:57 PM

It seems like there are many more posts about honeymoons at beach resorts in the Caribbean or Mexico and honeymoons in the states compared to honeymoons overseas. What’s the biggest reason you would...

Daniel, 6 hours ago 31 Comments 282
Maui, Hawaii Honeymoon
Sarah, on Feb 17, 2018 at 7:23 AM

Has anyone been, or plan on going to Maui, Hawaii for their honeymoon? If so, did you use a travel agent? Everything we have found so far is super expensive. FH doesn't want to leave the US, and I...

Carla, Yesterday at 11:45 PM 6 Comments 63
Mackenzie
Honeymoon Help!
Mackenzie, on Feb 17, 2018 at 7:54 PM

We are getting married November 10 and I want to leave for our honeymoon November 12 for at least a week. We are open to anything but have no idea where we should go! I was quoted for some all...

DC, Yesterday at 11:31 PM 18 Comments 263
Affordable honeymoon
Lauren, on Feb 17, 2018 at 8:22 PM

We are getting married in March of 2019. I’m looking for ideas for an affordable honeymoon. Any and all suggestions are helpful! Thank you

DC, Yesterday at 11:29 PM 4 Comments 117
Honeymoon fund
Brooke , on Feb 17, 2018 at 7:14 PM

Hey guysI’ve made my registry and have been adding things as I think including a honeymoon fund option. I showed the registry to my mom and step-grandmother. They both told me to remove it immediately...

Haleigh, Yesterday at 7:38 PM 19 Comments 291
Affordable honeymoon deals and ideas!
Graciela, Yesterday at 9:50 AM

Hello! So I’m set to get married in October and we would like to go on a honeymoon right after the wedding. We are looking for something affordable but I’m having a hard time finding a good website...

Haleigh, Yesterday at 7:35 PM 5 Comments 83