Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get answers to honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best destinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bahamas
Jess, Today at 9:46 AM

Hello everyone,Just wondering if anyone knows if you need a passport to go to the Bahamas? FH and I will be going on a cruise to Bahamas for our honeymoon and I just want to make sure we have...

Gen, 10 hours ago 7 Comments 113
Where is the first place you'll sleep as newlyweds?
Lynnie, on May 7, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Where will you spend your first night as a married couple? On a plane to your honeymoon, in your bed, at a hotel suite?Photo from Oakland Marriott City Center in Oakland, CANext Question: What is the...

Mrsblair, Yesterday at 7:40 AM 124 Comments 980
Honeymoon cruise
Maegan, on May 15, 2019 at 7:14 PM

Hello,We have finally decided what to do for our honeymoon however our wedding is almost 2 months away. We wanted to do a cruise from US to Canada and Alaska. I'm not sure how to or if it's possible...

Celeste, 7 hours ago 9 Comments 141
When to book honeymoon
Genevieve, on May 22, 2019 at 1:10 PM

We are getting married on 3/22/2020. When should I book our honeymoon? I don't want to book and then change my mind . HELP

Jessica, Yesterday at 11:13 PM 8 Comments 55
Cheap flights
Jessica, on May 23, 2019 at 11:40 AM

Ok, I am looking into flights and was just wondering where you have found cheap flights. Ive looked on Kayak and some of those kinds of sights and am just looking to hear from any of you as to where...

Trista, May 23, 2019 11 Comments 87
History buff honeymoon in Germany
Haley, on May 22, 2019 at 8:47 PM

Me and my fiancé are looking at doing the honeymoon in Germany, but I’m not sure with the weather in the winter time. We are wanting a fall wedding but since I will be teaching we decided to shoot for...

Haley, Yesterday at 9:43 PM 5 Comments 63