Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Hawaii!
Shawna , on January 18, 2019 at 1:35 PM

Hi ladies! We are in the process of trying to book our honeymoon to Hawaii in August. We are getting estaments of about $10,000. Does that seem right? That was not what I was planning on spending. We...

Rachel, Yesterday at 11:50 PM 17 Comments 216
Where to after wedding & reception
Soon2Bemrs., Yesterday at 5:18 PM

Hello WWMy question to everyone is where did you go that after the wedding reception was over to be alone with new husband? Home or hotel? Me and my fh plan to go on a honeymoon but not right after...

Soon2Bemrs., Yesterday at 11:34 PM 7 Comments 90
Cheap Caribbean anyone?
Kathleen, Yesterday at 4:26 PM

Has anyone ever booked a trip through Cheap Caribbean? Looking at Riveria Maya Mexico for our honeymoon end of June 2019. Also wondering if most people book on their own or through a "honeymoon...

OnCloudRawls, Yesterday at 11:28 PM 5 Comments 34
Where to honeymoon (in December)?
Kee, on January 20, 2019 at 6:55 PM

I can’t decide where to honeymoon. I know I want it to be somewhere hot, resort like location. Preferably out of states, but doesn’t have to be. I like adventure, but also want to just relax in the...

Kristin, Yesterday at 10:35 PM 9 Comments 72
Mini-honeymoon Suggestions?
Lola, Yesterday at 11:27 AM

My FH and I live in New Orleans, and since we are paying for the wedding ourselves we can only really afford to have a honeymoon that lasts about 3-4 nights. We are considering Destin, Florida, or...

Colleen, Yesterday at 10:15 PM 7 Comments 77
Italy for a Honeymoon?
Paige, Yesterday at 1:16 PM

Has anyone honeymooned in Italy during September? What are the best cities to visit, we LOVE history!!

, Yesterday at 9:33 PM 4 Comments 36