Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Honeymoon In the us
Erika, on March 17, 2019 at 11:57 AM

I am so indecisive when it comes to the honeymoon. We have money set to pay for it but its the right romantic location. We are spa, nice restaurants and relax kind of people. I have looked into San...

Aida, 4 hours ago 8 Comments 94
Fill In The Blank: We're going to _____ on our honeymoon!
Lynnie, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Fill in the blank! What are your honeymoon plans? Are you traveling somewhere fun? Are there any excursions or activities you're excited about?? 🏖️Next Question: Only _____ days left until "I do"!...

Samantha, 5 hours ago 54 Comments 241
Disneymoon Ideas?
Allie, Yesterday at 1:40 PM

We’re planning on going to Disney World for our Honeymoon! Any suggestions for things to do and places to eat?

Cassidy, Yesterday at 8:17 PM 3 Comments 29
Honeymoon flights
Meghan, Yesterday at 6:21 PM

Hey! Just wanted to share a tip for anyone in the earlier stages of wedding planning! FH & I signed up for a United Explorer Rewards credit card at the beginning of our wedding planning. We knew...

Meghan, Yesterday at 7:14 PM 3 Comments 106
Bridal Show - “free Trip” Scam??
Rebecca , on January 8, 2019 at 4:26 PM

Hello,Saturday I entered my name in a drawing to win a vacation getaway. They called me today and I was thrilled to hear I was chosen. He said we would need to sit through a cookware presentation...

Tyler, Yesterday at 5:55 PM 18 Comments 194
Reykjavik, Iceland
Erica, on March 18, 2019 at 3:05 PM

Has anyone every been to/honeymooned in Reykjavik iceland? My FH and i are between iceland and england, (but i realllyyy want to go to iceland). Can anyone recommend hotels and stuff to do?

persimonefink, Yesterday at 1:56 PM 8 Comments 78