Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Cruise for honeymoon
Alyssa, Today at 8:10 AM

Me and my FH are thinking about doing a carribean cruise for our honeymoon. But a few friends say they wouldn't do a cruise for their honeymoon. I've been on a few and love them. Has anyone done a...

Becky, An hour ago 6 Comments 67
LynseyPowers
Excellence El Carmen, Punta Cana
LynseyPowers, on Feb 15, 2018 at 11:08 AM

Just booked our honeymoon there! Has anyone been OR is anyone going the end of May?!

Stephanie, An hour ago 5 Comments 60
Maui, Hawaii Honeymoon
Sarah, Today at 7:23 AM

Has anyone been, or plan on going to Maui, Hawaii for their honeymoon? If so, did you use a travel agent? Everything we have found so far is super expensive. FH doesn't want to leave the US, and I...

FutureMrs223, 2 hours ago 4 Comments 34
North American Honeymoon vs. Honeymoon Overseas
Daniel, on Feb 15, 2018 at 11:57 PM

It seems like there are many more posts about honeymoons at beach resorts in the Caribbean or Mexico and honeymoons in the states compared to honeymoons overseas. What’s the biggest reason you would...

Tiara, 3 hours ago 22 Comments 184
All Inclusive Honeymoon Ideas
Ebony, on Feb 14, 2018 at 4:57 PM

My FH and I are looking to go on an all inclusive Honeymoon a few months after out wedding (around January 2019-February 2019). What are the best sites/resorts to look at for packages? Any advice is...

Ebony, 5 hours ago 16 Comments 153
Honeymoon
Olivia , on Feb 12, 2018 at 7:25 PM

My dream honeymoon is to go to Bora Bora, but an all inclusive time is $5000+ per person. I would love to know about so similar places just as beautiful as Bora Bora, but cheaper. TIA

Whitney, 9 hours ago 3 Comments 104