Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get answers to honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best destinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Honeymoon destination!!!!
Jessica, Today at 2:38 PM

Finally after a lot of back and forth we decided on and booked a location for the honeymoon!!!We chose Portland Maine 🙂 lots of food, beer and stuff to do. My FH is a foodie so he'll love it! And we...

Samantha, 2 hours ago 4 29
Cruise
Christina, on August 16, 2019 at 8:07 PM

Me and my future hubby really wanna do a cruise. Any suggestions on cruise lines where a young couple can have some fun ?

Colleen, 2 hours ago 9 100
Having To Wait For Honeymoon Trip
Jasmine, on August 16, 2019 at 12:21 PM

My FH and I have decided to go to St. Lucia for our honeymoon. We're getting married August next year but unfortunately, St. Lucia has pretty bad weather during that time so we looked into when it...

Jasmine, Yesterday at 12:37 PM 53 376
Passport Question
Courtney, Yesterday at 9:51 PM

Good evening ladies, I have a question about a passport. My FH and I have never been out of the country and are seriously considering it for our honeymoon now. With that being said, I really don't...

STBMrsMartin, 17 hours ago 6 95
Honeymooning on Maldives or Tahiti
Erin, Today at 10:55 AM

Is anybody thinking about honeymooning on the island of Maldives or Tahiti? If anyone booked or has experienced these islands I would love to hear about your experience!

Erin, 7 hours ago 2 34
How many days will you spend on your honeymoon?
Lynnie, on July 30, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Once you've finally made it through all the planning and celebrating - it's time to rest and relax on your honeymoon!! 🏖️ How long will your honeymoon be?Thanks for playing along and sharing your...

Kellie, Yesterday at 5:42 PM 131 2 839