Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Suggestions for December honeymoon?
Cara, Today at 12:16 AM

My fiancé and I are getting married in July 2019. We’re planning on waiting until December 2019 to do a honeymoon and taking a vacation somewhere over Christmas. We definitely want somewhere outside...

pandaface, 32 minutes ago 1 Comment 15
How did you fund your luxury honeymoon?
Jordan, Yesterday at 9:50 PM

Hey guys!In an effort to save on cash, I'm planning on accruing credit card points to fund my honeymoon. I learned about this technique a few years back when my then girlfriend and I wanted to plan...

Pina, An hour ago 2 Comments 77
Any ideas!
Cheyenne , Yesterday at 3:06 PM

Anybody have any good recommendations for a resort within the USA? We don't have passports and don't plan on getting them until after marriage and I change my name.

Christie, Yesterday at 4:13 PM 5 Comments 73
October Honeymoon?
Samantha, Yesterday at 2:08 PM

Getting married the end of September 2019 and was looking to honeymoon in the first week of October. Wanted to do somewhere warm with beaches but I know its hurricane season in the Caribbean, any...

Jenna, An hour ago 10 Comments 103
Has anyone been to Sandals Regency La Toc - Castries, Saint Lucia
Nicole, Yesterday at 11:49 AM

This place really caught my eye and I wanted some opinions OR suggestions before we move this to one of our top picks. I will be at the end of July or beginning of August.

Nicole, Yesterday at 12:57 PM 5 Comments 51
Vegas honeymoon
Ashley , Yesterday at 8:40 AM

Need ideas of night clubs and restaurants and places to stay and things to do in March in Vegas

FutureMrsD, Yesterday at 10:31 AM 6 Comments 47