Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get answers to honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best destinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

When to go on the Honeymoon!
Alicia, Today at 11:23 AM

The wedding is going to cost all my monies and my kids daycare tuition! JK, but that's what it feels like!My soon to be hubby and I want to go to Alaska for our honeymoon (wedding 11/13/20) - Alaska...

Gen, 28 minutes ago 2 26
Kenny is back
Kenny, Today at 7:38 AM

Does anybody’s remember me? I posted about my honeymoon row and half years ago and was wondering if anyone wanted to hear how it went?

Amber, 3 hours ago 1 137
Honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas...
Tamiera, on October 21, 2019 at 5:07 AM

Hey everyone! So we're getting married on Nov. 16th- SO SOON! Directly after, we are going to our honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas. Does anyone have any suggestions on what beaches to go to (swimmable),...

Sinéad, 4 hours ago 3 32
Honeymoon: Cruise or Resorts?
Ladyrae13, on September 25, 2019 at 6:31 PM

We are getting married May 16th 2020 and want to honeymoon the next weekend (5/22/2020-?)so wondering if we should do a cruise through Royal or look up different resorts?We both haven't been out of...

Tara, 3 hours ago 27 336
What Should i pack for Mexico?
Stevie, on October 21, 2019 at 11:50 PM

We are having our honeymoon in Mexico, and I don't know what to pack! Help!

MrsD, Yesterday at 12:10 PM 11 57
Maui Resorts
Hailey, Yesterday at 2:59 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations on resorts for the best price and quality in Maui?

MOB So Cal, Yesterday at 6:33 PM 3 45