Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Honeymoon fund
Brooke , Today at 7:14 PM

Hey guysI’ve made my registry and have been adding things as I think including a honeymoon fund option. I showed the registry to my mom and step-grandmother. They both told me to remove it immediately...

Hannah, 11 seconds ago 10 Comments 129
Mackenzie
Honeymoon Help!
Mackenzie, Today at 7:54 PM

We are getting married November 10 and I want to leave for our honeymoon November 12 for at least a week. We are open to anything but have no idea where we should go! I was quoted for some all...

Mackenzie, 2 minutes ago 9 Comments 109
Sandals in Jamaica or st Lucia?
Casey, Yesterday at 7:36 PM

We're looking into either Jamaica or st Lucia for our honeymoon and was wondering if anyone can give us their thoughts on each? Tough decision!

LM, 3 minutes ago 2 Comments 47
Affordable honeymoon
Lauren, Today at 8:22 PM

We are getting married in March of 2019. I’m looking for ideas for an affordable honeymoon. Any and all suggestions are helpful! Thank you

LM, 49 minutes ago 3 Comments 46
Help!!!!!!!!
Jess, on Feb 15, 2018 at 4:13 PM

Have NO clue where we wanna go on our honeymoon. What are you guys thinking of doing?

Vanessa, 2 hours ago 27 Comments 196
J
Non traditional
Jody , Today at 5:07 PM

My FH and I decided we want to go on a honeymoon that's not the typical beach, Disneyland, ect. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Marcella, 2 hours ago 6 Comments 112