We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get answers to honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best destinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

M
Honeymoon Alternatives
Michaela, Yesterday at 10:40 AM

We are having a small ceremony but of course had to cancel our honeymoon cruise. Looking for alternative ideas for a honeymoon weekend. We’re located in Georgia, ceremony in July. Any Suggestions?...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 9:51 PM 11 71
N
Couples massage in Austria
Nicole, on June 3, 2020 at 11:06 PM

As of right now, my fiancé and I are still hoping to travel to Europe at the end of this year for our honeymoon. It might be a long shot, but does anyone have recommendations for couples massaes near...

Nicole, Yesterday at 12:03 PM 8 65
Jacquelene
Honeymoon #1 is booked...well part of it....
Jacquelene, on June 2, 2020 at 1:22 PM

Bittersweet day. We're doing two honeymoons for our 2021 wedding. I'd chosen the Maldives for my honeymoon next year. Unfortunately, not knowing what will be going on with airlines/schedules next...

Jacquelene, Yesterday at 7:06 AM 10 93
A
Hawaii Honeymoon
Amanda, on June 2, 2020 at 3:15 PM

Hi all. Starting to figure out where we want to go for our honeymoon and we're pretty positive we want to go to Hawaii. I lived there as a kid (military brat) and traveled there with my family a few...

Amanda, Yesterday at 12:18 PM 7 83 1
Nefetera
Vaca as Renewal Gift
Nefetera, on June 2, 2020 at 1:47 PM

Hey All Im really worried that our vacation is next week and we will be going to Puerto Rico San Juan. The vacation is only for a few days and it was booked by my family as a gift to us. They didn't...

Nefetera, Jun 3, 2020 12 92
Katelin
Mexico honeymoon
Katelin, on June 2, 2020 at 4:43 PM

Hey guys! We’ve officially postponed our wedding and we’re eloping. Obviously, we’re having to postpone our Cancun honeymoon as well. We were planning on rescheduling our honeymoon to October, if at...

Lena, Jun 3, 2020 5 77