Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
A whole new world! Are you honeymooning somewhere new or an old favorite?
Jayla, on September 19, 2018 at 4:05 PM

What are your honeymoon plans? Will this be the first time you and your significant other are visiting your destination, or are you sticking with what you know?Photo by Laura Ivanova Photography in...

Melissa, An hour ago 29 Comments 175
Transportation From Airport
FutureMrs.Jacobs, on September 23, 2018 at 10:00 PM

So we are flying to New Orleans for our honeymoon. We have decided to use a car service. How are you leaving the airport at your destination? Will, you rent a car or have a car service pick you up? ...

FutureMrs.Jacobs, A minute ago 14 Comments 97
All inclusive ?
Moriah, on July 29, 2018 at 9:18 PM

My FH and I are not big on the idea of leaving the country. Are there all inclusive resorts in the US? Preferably somewhere with nice sunshine weather?

Sam, An hour ago 8 Comments 325
Fill in the blank: I can't wait to _______ on our honeymoon.
Chris, on August 7, 2018 at 11:05 AM

We want to know! But let's keep it PG, shall we? Fill in the blank: I can't wait to _______ on our honeymoon.Previous question: Fill in the blank: I hope our guests think our wedding is _____.Don't...

Leslie, An hour ago 118 Comments 904
Over or Under: 4k Honeymoon?
Maggie, on September 11, 2018 at 11:05 AM

In 2017, couples spent an average of $4,000 on their honeymoon (10 percent of their total budget!). Are you splurging or saving on your honeymoon? Are you over or under $4,000? (We don’t need...

Shayla, 2 hours ago 113 Comments 925
Punta Cana Excursions
Emily, Yesterday at 10:33 AM

We booked our honeymoon in Punta Cana, I didn't add any excursions but wanted to. At first we were planning to just get it when we arrive there but part of me wanted to book it ahead of time. Is there...

Emily, 11 hours ago 8 Comments 72
C
Honeymoon Ideas! Quebec/montreal
Cheryl , on September 22, 2018 at 1:08 PM

We finally narrowed down places to go for our honeymoon in May 2019. We thought of Toronto since we are traveling from the states to get married in Canada! But we are leaning toward Quebec/Montreal....

Vanessasaurus, Yesterday at 10:58 PM 3 Comments 36
Low-cost honeymoon ideas?
Alexie, Yesterday at 2:28 PM

My fiancé and i dont even have enough money for a wedding, i am a teacher and and he is an Air Force officer in training. so we want our honeymoon to afforadable but also wonderful. Any...

Vanessasaurus, Yesterday at 10:52 PM 8 Comments 103
C
Quebec Honeymoon! Hotel Recommendations Welcomed!
Cheryl , Yesterday at 3:43 PM

Anyone else going to Quebec for their honeymoon?

Vanessasaurus, Yesterday at 10:50 PM 1 Comment 10
M
Best Places in usa for honeymoon
M, on September 23, 2018 at 7:55 PM

So, FH & I have been talking about possible places for our honeymoon. We probably won't be going until June or July next year. We were thinking California & going to Big Sur, San Francisco,...

WooPigSooie, Yesterday at 12:53 PM 17 Comments 171
Sonoma in November?
prospectivegroom, on September 22, 2018 at 12:35 PM

Hello!Fiancee and I are figuring out honeymoon plans and we're thinking about Sonoma for some wine tasting. Anyone have hotel and winery recommendations--maybe even some good deals on tours? Not...

Kelly, Yesterday at 11:27 AM 4 Comments 31
Best Hotel in Riviera Maya, Mexico
heather, on September 23, 2018 at 12:17 PM

Hello Ladies!! I was hoping y'all can help me find a great hotel in the mexico?? I would like it to be adults only and be all inclusive. Haaalllpp. xoxo

Sam, Yesterday at 10:02 AM 4 Comments 39
Where to honeymoon
Brooke, on September 21, 2018 at 11:53 AM

Where are you going on your honeymoon? How far in advance did you book? How long is your honeymoon going to be? When is your honeymoon starting after the wedding?

jennifer, Sep 23, 2018 14 Comments 125
What type of honeymooner are you?
Jo, on September 6, 2018 at 8:05 AM

When you think of honeymooning, what type of trip do you imagine? Adventurous? Relaxed? Romantic? Outdoorsy? Foodie? A staycation? What's your perfect honeymoon style? Photo by Katya Nova Photography...

Grace, Sep 22, 2018 18 Comments 134
Honeymoon on a budget?!
Ronnie, on September 22, 2018 at 10:40 AM

Originally we werent going to do one. Now we really don't wanna miss out on it. Where could we go in December on a budget. So for relatively cheap.

Amarriedmann, Sep 22, 2018 11 Comments 133
My First Trip To Disney!
Casey, on September 20, 2018 at 2:26 PM

What do I see, what do I do? Ahhh!Suggestions absolutely welcome! Ive never been and I literally grew up on Disney movies, excited doesn't begin to encompass my mood.

TPATB, Sep 22, 2018 6 Comments 116
Honeymoon Places Ideas
Alexandra, on September 17, 2018 at 9:53 AM

Hi,My H and I are planing on taking a honeymoon after our vows renewal. We want to go somewhere snowy for us to be able to go snowboarding, that has been on our bucket list since forever. We want a...

FutureMrs.Jacobs, Sep 21, 2018 13 Comments 110
Sara
Stressed About Honeymoon Planning
Sara, on September 20, 2018 at 7:43 PM

So my FH's work gives him two weeks of vacation; however, they consider this 10 days since he works weekends which I don't understand.Anyway, his vacation will be starting the Friday (rehearsal day)...

Hannah, Sep 21, 2018 10 Comments 166
Where are you going for your honeymoon?
Marisa, on September 9, 2018 at 11:22 PM

We can’t decide where to go for ours. Where are you going? We live in NJ and went to Aruba a few months ago and that 5 hour plane ride is rough for me. I don’t want to go back to Aruba for HM. The max...

Marisa, Sep 20, 2018 10 Comments 109
Bridal Show Scam? HELP!
Emily, on March 8, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Hi all! I went to a bridal show a few months ago and registered my name and phone number. I got a call today from a company called NHI International saying I won 2 wedding bands, a 3/day 2/night trip...

Lydia, Sep 20, 2018 131 Comments 37,100