We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get answers to honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best destinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Katie
October/november honeymoon
Katie, on August 9, 2020 at 9:18 PM

Hi all! Can anyone who honeymooned in late October/ early November recommend where they went? Trying to figure out what we want to do next year. Wondering where the weather is ideal that time of year...

Katie, Yesterday at 11:21 AM 5 81
Rocio
How early do you book your honeymoon?
Rocio, on August 6, 2020 at 7:06 PM

Our wedding is June, 2021 and if everything calms down by then we plan to go to Paris. How early are y’all booking?

Ali, Aug 7, 2020 13 203
Riley
Anyone else nervous about leaving pets?
Riley, on August 6, 2020 at 2:14 AM

This may be a weird question. We have a cat we just got in February from the shelter he has anxiety and we are leaving for our honeymoon in September. I am just so nervous to leave him for 5 days. He...

Pirate & 60s Bride, Aug 6, 2020 16 165
Janelle
Squaw valley honeymoon?
Janelle, on August 9, 2020 at 6:46 PM

We are thinking about doing a honeymoon in Squaw valley, at the Hyatt in mid September (getting married 09-12-2020). Originally we were going to go out of the country, but that is no longer a...

Janelle, 36 minutes ago 4 41
Morgan
Booking 2021 Honeymoon with Covid-19
Morgan, Today at 2:32 PM

Hey everyone! My fiance and I have been looking into going to Costa Rica for our honeymoon. The wedding is 6/12/21. Costa Rica currently has restrictions and is not allowing Americans into the...

Chelsea G, 2 hours ago 3 36
A
Where to honeymoon!
Ally, on August 9, 2020 at 1:04 AM

Hello brides and brides to be! I am stuck between between two places in the Dominican Republic for our honeymoon. If anyone has gone to these resorts, what do you think of them? Adults only...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 3 59
Llcool_Kay
All about the honeymoon
Llcool_Kay, on July 29, 2020 at 7:49 PM

Wanna start a post on great honeymoon destinations in the U.S! Did you stay in the states? Planning on going on a staycation? Tell us all about it. My fiancé and I are leaning towards Florida Keys!...

Llcool_Kay, 3 hours ago 13 100
Mary
Honeymoon ideas in new york
Mary, on August 6, 2020 at 9:53 PM

Please throw out some honeymoon ideas in new York!

Suzie, Yesterday at 9:17 PM 16 99
Nicole
Honeymoon ideas
Nicole, on August 9, 2020 at 5:18 PM

So are honeymoon cruise got cancelled and we cannot think of anywhere else to book. We can’t go anywhere where they require a passport because we don’t have one and if we go Try and get one we don’t...

Yasmine, Yesterday at 9:14 PM 13 144
A
Mexico?
Ally, Yesterday at 3:41 PM

I’m still deciding on a honeymoon spot. I’ve been looking into the DR and Mexico and have come across a great all inclusive resort in Cozumel. It’s called Occidental Cozumel. Have any of you ladies...

Laura, Yesterday at 8:30 PM 2 49
Signora
Hawaii honeymoon
Signora, on July 28, 2020 at 6:00 PM

We are planning to go to Maui, Hawaii for our honeymoon ! Neither of us have been or know much about it! Was hoping to hear some great suggestions on activities or resorts.

MrsD, Yesterday at 1:56 PM 9 105
Amy
Finally, it’s honeymoon time!
Amy, on August 9, 2020 at 9:45 AM

We got married October 2019, and the morning after the wedding we took a minimoon within budget to Disney for 5 days. We already live in FL, so it was only about a 3 hr drive north. It was so much fun...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 11:42 AM 2 80
Jimmy
Things to do after a destination elopement
Jimmy, on August 6, 2020 at 9:33 PM

Hello everyone. I was wondering: What are some fun, and romantic things to do after an elopement? We are possibly doing an early morning (9am) beach destination elopement, just the two of us. I always...

Margaret, Aug 7, 2020 8 76
Taylor
October Honeymoon Suggestions
Taylor, on August 5, 2020 at 10:37 AM

Hi all! My fiancé and I are getting married in October 2021 and now that we have just about everything done for planning that, I’d love to start honeymoon prep! But I need help! We definitely want a...

Taylor, Aug 7, 2020 9 103
Chantelle
Travel Agent?
Chantelle, on August 5, 2020 at 2:15 PM

How do I find/book a travel agent? Do I literally just google travel agent and click around lol? I am a seasoned traveler, but have never used one. My friends have never used one either

Margaret, Aug 5, 2020 6 56
Katie
Honeymoon in Europe? On a budget?
Katie, on August 4, 2020 at 7:09 PM

I’ve been to Europe before, backpacking for a month and hit 12 countries. Fiancé has never left the country. We are ~dreaming~ of going to Europe for 2 weeks for our honeymoon. We want to spend a day...

Chelsea G, Aug 5, 2020 7 119
Monica
Honeymoon yes or no ?
Monica, on August 3, 2020 at 11:04 PM

My fiancé and I are debating if we go honeymoon in the United States and drive somewhere or fly to Mexico or Jamaica. They have a lot less cases but also very nerve racking. Wanting peoples thoughts...

Ingrid, Aug 5, 2020 19 222
Suzie
Mini-moon Niagara Falls ny
Suzie, on August 3, 2020 at 10:29 PM

Has anyone visited Niagara Falls, NY? We’re looking at visiting there for our mini-moon this October, since our original plans have changed. NY is within our “safe state” areas where we can travel...

Katie, Aug 4, 2020 11 87
Brittany
Should we take a few days to do something?
Brittany, on August 3, 2020 at 5:20 PM

It seems that COVID-19 is deeply affecting when and where and if we might be able to have a honeymoon. We’re getting married in March of 2021 and we realize we might not be able to do our honeymoon...

Lynnie, Aug 4, 2020 8 132
Marissa
Camping trip for honeymoon?
Marissa, on July 31, 2020 at 7:53 PM

Hey brides! So I've been thinking about our honeymoon and just wanted some feedback on this idea! We were originally going to travel to Scotland next year in March, but because of covid, we are going...

Sara, Aug 4, 2020 16 132
Start a discussion