Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Money Saving Tips for Flights
Sarah, on November 15, 2018 at 1:45 PM

Hi everyone!FH and I want to go to Croatia in mid to late August 2019 or somewhere else in Europe. I don’t have a ton of experience travelling and planning trips so I’m wondering if anyone has advice...

Cyndi, An hour ago 11 Comments 98
Cape Cod Mini Moon
April, on February 28, 2018 at 9:31 AM

My fiancé and I live in CT and Cape Cod is only about a 4 hour drive. We are considering staying 2 nights but unsure where is the best place to stay? What are the best things to do there? Is it better...

Danielle, 2 hours ago 9 Comments 137
Maui or Caribbean honeymoon??
Courtney, on December 2, 2018 at 9:23 AM

I’m just browsing some options for the honeymoon (never too early right?). I’ll be honeymooning May 2020 and I’m having a hard time deciding where I want to go. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Hawaii...

Megan, Yesterday at 11:30 PM 9 Comments 80
Searching for Ideas
Victoria, on December 9, 2018 at 8:02 PM

Looking for cheap reasonable ideas for our honeymoon. Beach type location, suggestions or ideas?

Victoria, Yesterday at 11:15 PM 7 Comments 52
Need honeymoon suggestions
Meagan, Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Where is everyone going on your honeymoon? We're looking for an all inclusive resort. Probabaly on an island somewhere warm and romantic. Does anyone have any awesome places or deals they have found?...

Future Mrs.Mendoza, Yesterday at 10:57 PM 9 Comments 68
Northern California
Rose, on December 9, 2018 at 11:27 PM

So I live in Northern California, in wine country, we are going to have a short 4 day honeymoon because my oldest son has 8th grade graduation week directly after the weekend of our wedding wondering...

Christine, Yesterday at 3:44 PM 4 Comments 53
Plans for money
Colleen, on December 9, 2018 at 4:16 PM

So I am not asking for money and if we get none that is fine. However if we do get some we are buying a nice new mattress. He got the one we have now when he was single. You can feel when ever either...

Angelena, Yesterday at 2:13 PM 14 Comments 290
Unconventional honeymoon?
Candace, Yesterday at 9:24 AM

Today my FH and I officially decided to do our honeymoon at a rock music fest the weekend after our wedding. It's replacing the festival we usually go to for our anniversary and music is something we...

Jazmin, Yesterday at 12:25 PM 8 Comments 75
Honeymoon cruise to Canada
Grace, on December 5, 2018 at 6:16 PM

We have decided that for our honeymoon we want a cruise to Canada and New England. We have been in recent years to the Carribean and want to go somewhere different that isn't tropical. We have been on...

Kelly, Yesterday at 12:22 PM 2 Comments 41
Secrets Royal Beach or Breathless- Punta Cana Honeymoon
Amanda, on December 6, 2018 at 2:09 PM

My fiance and I are in between booking at Secrets Royal Beach or Breathless Resort in Punta Cana. Has anyone recently stayed at either of these resorts? We really like Breathless however; I am nervous...

Kelly, Yesterday at 10:47 AM 2 Comments 40
What are the best places to go and see on ur honeymoon?
Mallory, on December 9, 2018 at 10:51 PM

Im not engaged yet just looking for recommendations on what u think .

Laura, Yesterday at 10:13 AM 7 Comments 65
Honeymoon now vs later
Heather, on December 4, 2018 at 7:20 AM

Our wedding will be 10/26/19 and I'm debating whether to go on a honeymoon immediately following the wedding or January (after the holidays and with a name change). What are you doing??

Officiallymrsj, Dec 9, 2018 25 Comments 163
Anyone ever go to (or are going to) La Blanc resort for their Hm?
Ally, on December 9, 2018 at 10:38 AM

We are going to this resort for the first time at the ene of July early August for 10 days. We are both super excited as most reviews are 5 stars. I wanted to see if anyone personally went or are also...

Ally, Dec 9, 2018 18
Anyone ever been to La Blanc in Cancun?
Ally, on November 11, 2018 at 1:20 PM

We booked our HM for the very end of July into the first week of August at the La Blanc Spa, part of palace resorts. Anyone else ever been to or know of anyone else that has been there? We liked the...

Ally, Dec 9, 2018 4 Comments 43
Money stress
Pookey, on December 7, 2018 at 11:16 AM

So my wedding is in 17 months and even though we're planning major ahead for the wedding cuz we've been planning for 2 years now haven't planned out the honeymoon and just thinking about where to go...

Pirate & 60s Bride, Dec 8, 2018 29 Comments 223
Where are you going for your honeymoon?
Brittany, on November 16, 2018 at 10:09 AM

Where are you going/where did you go for your honeymoon? In what month? Any exciting excursions you're planning to do? I am in the beginning stages of planning the wedding and we are thinking of...

Heather, Dec 8, 2018 47 Comments 330
Help me decide when to take our hm
Marche, on December 7, 2018 at 9:29 AM

Hi! This is my first post. Just got engaged last weekend to the man of my dreams. Our wedding date we are looking at is 10/16/2019 (special date for FH's family). We have been looking at honeymoon...

Ashley, Dec 8, 2018 9 Comments 101
Barcelona honeymoon!!
Lauren, on December 7, 2018 at 1:04 AM

Hey everyone!My FH and I just booked our honeymoon to Barcelona and we could not be more excited!! Has anyone been before and if so, where do you recommend doing/seeing/eating?

Shana, Dec 7, 2018 6 Comments 35
Honeymoon ideas for Greece
Becky, on November 8, 2018 at 3:18 PM

We decided we'd like to go to Greece for our honeymoon! Any ideas for a budget of $7-10k?

Becky, Dec 7, 2018 17 Comments 149
Wedding Vibe- legit or a scam?
Hannah, on January 17, 2018 at 5:18 PM

Hey y'all! Has anyone booked a honeymoon through WeddingVibe.com? They offer great deals and the planning experience seems so easy.. too easy almost. We found a place we'd like to go, but I'm hesitant...

Wedding, Dec 6, 2018 4 Comments 795