Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get answers to honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best destinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
S
When to Honeymoon!? When are you going?
Salome, on February 13, 2020 at 1:33 PM

We are wondering when’s best to honeymoon. Getting married in June debating between going right away (the first Wednesday after) or waiting a few months and going in September. We are worried going...

Cassandra, Yesterday at 9:40 PM 26 1 166
Shana
Honeymoon help!!
Shana, Today at 1:15 PM

So my fiancee and I are having a hard time deciding where we want to go on our honeymoon. It has to be in the US due to limited PTO time and we will be there for the last week of October. Neither of...

Caitlin, 32 minutes ago 4 34
April
Honeymoon Cruise
April, Today at 10:55 AM

We just booked a Carnival Cruise for our honeymoon! We're getting married August 8th but waiting to go on our honeymoon until April 18th of next year. Should I change my last name before or after we...

Victoria, An hour ago 3 34
Ashley
Honeymoon paid in full!!
Ashley, Yesterday at 10:50 PM

I just want to rejoice with someone that we FINALLY paid the remaining balance off for our honeymoon! We are doing Sandals Ochi for 7 nights. Our flight is booked and our passports are tucked away. I...

Ashley, An hour ago 7 66
Kristina
Honeymoon - Help!
Kristina, Today at 10:37 AM

Hey ladies! So we are looking at planning a honeymoon. How many of you guys went through a travel agent or just booked everything yourself? We have talked to a few agents but i'm unsure about it all....

Kristina, An hour ago 16 77
Jessica
Worried About Cruise Cancellations
Jessica, Today at 4:36 AM

We getting dangerously close to our wedding and it seems cruises are getting canceled or running into issues more and more thanks to the Coronavirus. We have insurance and will get all of our money...

Alex, An hour ago 5 119
E
Local honeymoon on a budget
Erika, Yesterday at 9:43 PM

So my fiancé and I are getting married at the end of December, which is obviously a very expensive time to travel. Because of this, we either have to pour way more that we can afford into our trip, or...

Rachel, An hour ago 9 73
Gabrielle
Charleston, sc Honeymoon Ideas
Gabrielle, on February 13, 2020 at 10:27 AM

We are not "Out of the Country" people, so we are planning a week trip to Charleston! Any suggestions on places to visit, eat, etc. would be GREATLY appreciated!

Simone, 3 hours ago 5 38
Jessie
Staycation Honeymoon
Jessie, on February 15, 2020 at 9:14 PM

We're getting married in June and are not going on a honeymoon right away. We're still taking a week off after to relax and have our mini honeymoon. I still want it to be fun and romantic though. Any...

MrsD, 3 hours ago 5 84
L
Are you using a travel agent?
Luci, Yesterday at 8:57 PM

My future mother in law asked me tonight if we wanted a travel agent recommendation for our honeymoon. Honestly we are newly engaged and are so busy starting our wedding plans we didn't even think...

Kendra, 4 hours ago 8 81
Pattie
Anyone planning or went to New Zealand for their Honeymoon?
Pattie, on February 6, 2020 at 6:35 PM

I am trying to plan our trip! Any recommendations? We are going to push for two weeks! things I have on the agenda - Glow worm caves - vinyards - hobbiton - lord of the rings hikes - hot spring beach...

Clíodhna, 6 hours ago 3 35
Harmony
Asia?
Harmony, on February 11, 2020 at 12:10 AM

Has anyone planned on going to Asia for their honeymoon? We are leaning towards Vietnam and Japan.

Jessica, 9 hours ago 19 79
Brittany
My Honey Cooks
Brittany, on November 5, 2018 at 8:00 AM

Hi there, I went to a bridal expo yesterday in Baltimore, MD and enrolled into a raffle with the company " My honey cooks " I got a text last nice from a lady who seemed very nice saying I wont a all...

My Honey Cooks, Yesterday at 10:38 PM 25 1 4,600
C
Honeymoon Destinations
Colleen , on February 9, 2020 at 12:45 AM

Hello! My fiancée and I get married in October this year. We are honeymooning right after and need to pick a place. I guess you could say we are being picky because this trip is a once in a life time...

Cassandra, Yesterday at 10:12 PM 22 174
Haley
Honeymoon
Haley, on February 13, 2020 at 6:39 AM

We just booked our honeymoon cruise! So excited! I just wanted to share that with everyone :-)

Haley, Yesterday at 10:11 PM 45 280
Maggie
Over or Under: 4k Honeymoon?
Maggie, on September 11, 2018 at 11:05 AM

In 2017, couples spent an average of $4,000 on their honeymoon (10 percent of their total budget!). Are you splurging or saving on your honeymoon? Are you over or under $4,000? (We don’t...

Cassandra, Yesterday at 9:58 PM 152 1,968
Catarina
Honeymoon
Catarina, on February 11, 2020 at 3:51 PM

When’s a good time to plan a honeymoon getaway? Also send some places! We want to go somewhere with nice scenery and somewhere relaxing

Cassandra, Yesterday at 9:54 PM 10 72
Taylor
Honeymoon help
Taylor, on February 6, 2020 at 2:47 AM

My Fiancé and I want to take our honeymoon in August September but we’re having a really hard time deciding where the best place to go would be. Does anyone have any suggestions on places preferably...

Cassandra, Yesterday at 9:52 PM 17 119
Julia
Honeymoon
Julia, on July 29, 2019 at 3:32 PM

Where are you ladies going for your honeymoon? Me and my FH have it narrowed down to three! Super excited about planning out my honeymoon later on any tips or suggestions to make honeymoon planning...

Cassandra, Yesterday at 9:43 PM 57 1 836
Annajoy
Booked our Honeymoon!
Annajoy, on January 28, 2020 at 11:52 AM

Guys, this is a big win for me! I usually take 2-3 months to research anything before dropping money on it, but we're 5 months out from the wedding and things were booking up so I had to commit! We're...

Cassandra, Yesterday at 9:42 PM 14 1 187
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics