Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get answers to honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best destinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Trese
Where are you Honeymooning?
Trese, on January 23, 2020 at 3:20 PM

I just won a 5 day vacation to Cancun

Shaun, Yesterday at 1:31 PM 88 4 1,112
Annajoy
Booked our Honeymoon!
Annajoy, Today at 11:52 AM

Guys, this is a big win for me! I usually take 2-3 months to research anything before dropping money on it, but we're 5 months out from the wedding and things were booking up so I had to commit! We're...

Annajoy, 59 minutes ago 6 1 114
ARIEL
Leaving the next day for honeymoon?
ARIEL, Yesterday at 4:11 PM

We booked a 2 week honeymoon. A week in Sri Lanka to hike the mountains, visit animal sanctuaries and UNESCO sites. Then a week in Maldives to just relax, maybe some scuba diving. We get married on...

Caitlin, An hour ago 17 110
Darby
Italy honeymoon?
Darby, on January 10, 2020 at 7:36 AM

Is there anyone on here who's honeymooned in Italy, and if so, how much did you spend/how long were you there? Did you use a travel agent and if so, were you glad you went that route? We want to do...

Alli, 4 hours ago 10 2 233
Ali
Riviera Maya, Mexico for honeymoon???
Ali, on March 5, 2019 at 12:13 PM

So we recently booked our honeymoon in Riviera Maya we are staying at the viva wyndham maya resort. After booking this our families completely scared the life out of us. They said theres alot of...

Veronica, 4 hours ago 8 196
H
Honeymoon spots in us
Haley, Today at 11:48 AM

Looking for some suggestions for our honeymoon. Our wedding is in September and looking to spend about $2-3k for 5-6 nights. We're going to the beach in August so I'm looking for something...

Emily, 7 hours ago 3 57
Amethyst
Charleston honeymoon
Amethyst, Today at 10:35 AM

Things to do in Charleston! We will be there for 2 nights in June!

Christine, 7 hours ago 2 20
Amethyst
Key west honeymoon- need suggestions and ideas
Amethyst, on October 28, 2019 at 4:04 PM

Hello! I think we decided on a key west honeymoon and then saving up for a big 1 year trip. Does anyone have keywest honeymoon suggestions? We saw a sunset cruise and kayaking! Or any romantic...

Elise, 10 hours ago 7 95
Nicole
All Inclusive Beach Honeymoon Recommendations?
Nicole, on January 25, 2020 at 7:42 PM

My fiancé and I are looking into all inclusive beach resorts for our honeymoon. The difficult part is finding somewhere that's not overly expensive, and not too far from the states. We don't want to...

Kendra, 10 hours ago 12 142
Carnysha
Honeymoon! What are your plans? Where are you going?
Carnysha, on January 25, 2020 at 8:09 AM

Just booked! We are going to Ocho Rios Jamaica🎉 All inclusive through Sandals.

Jennifer, 10 hours ago 17 101
M
Honeymoon Options - Help!
Maddy, on January 21, 2020 at 10:13 AM

So my FH and I were set on a winter location in Europe for our honeymoon, but after spending a weekend with my family skiing in my home state, we really liked it and thought it might be a fun way to...

ClĂ­odhna, 10 hours ago 5 54
Keiley
New York Honeymoon Suggestions
Keiley, on June 12, 2019 at 7:30 PM

We are planning a honeymoon to New York City for the first week of October this year. Any suggestions on things to do or places to eat? We have the typical tourist outline for an itinerary so far, but...

Shane, Yesterday at 5:53 PM 11 1 157
Honeymoon Budget Go Tos
, on January 17, 2020 at 11:08 PM

Hello lovelies! My fiance and I have dreamed about traveling to Italy - he's a chef and it's our dream as foodies. Out of the two if us, I'm definitely the more financially responsible one, so I've...

Brittany, Yesterday at 5:46 PM 8 1 105
C
Spain Honeymoon Details!
Conny, Yesterday at 2:32 PM

We are considering honeymooning in Basque, Spain and the south of France . Any tips on planning a European honeymoon? with or without a travel agent? We already have cash/experiences honeymoon fund...

Conny, Yesterday at 5:36 PM 3 27
Annajoy
Anxious for honeymoon
Annajoy, on January 25, 2020 at 10:56 PM

Anyone else anxious about planning their honeymoon? We’re looking to go to Costa Rica and have been doing SO MUCH research on all of the options. Neither of us have been to Central America before so...

Lex, Yesterday at 4:46 PM 6 98
Courtney
Honeymoon that won’t break the bank
Courtney, on January 25, 2020 at 3:22 PM

HELP! We are looking for a place to honeymoon that won’t break the bank. We’d like to go for 7-8 days and stay in North America. We’d like to keep it between $110-$160/per night. Also...

Cherry, Yesterday at 4:07 PM 6 169
J
Costa Rica in July
Jennifer, on January 15, 2020 at 9:53 PM

My FH and I are planning our honeymoon to Secrets papagayo in July after the 4th. I have heard it’s rainy season but how bad are the rains? Has anyone gone in July?

Annajoy, Yesterday at 2:49 PM 4 1 40
Jessica
What did you pack for honeymoon?
Jessica, on January 24, 2020 at 11:03 PM

I'm getting married Feb 14th 2020 in gatlinburg tennessee.what should I pack for my 3 day honeymoon?

Cherry, Yesterday at 12:04 PM 4 70
K
Honeymoon destination
Kimberly, on January 23, 2020 at 9:35 PM

So we are torn between going somewhere adventurous and somewhere tropical. We are getting married February 1st, but won't be honeymooning until late June/ early July due to work vacation times. What...

Kimberly, Yesterday at 10:43 AM 7 82
Melissa
Secrets Honeymoon
Melissa, on January 24, 2020 at 12:49 AM

Hi!!! We are looking at booking our Honeymoon at a Secrets resort. Any suggestions? Favorite ones? Ones to stay away from? Should we do flights included or separate? Our wedding is the end of July....

ClĂ­odhna, Yesterday at 8:22 AM 2 54
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics