Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Honeymoon Budget
Daiana, on February 18, 2019 at 4:51 PM

Just wondering what is the budget of your honeymoon? I’m setting my budget now just wondering how much you Brisda are spending

Samantha, 2 hours ago 26 Comments 348
Opinions
Shayna, Today at 8:40 PM

My fiancé and I both love traveling. He grew up as a military child so he’s already been most places. I, on the other hand, grew up on a farm and had only been to two surrounding states before I met...

Nadine, 5 seconds ago 6 Comments 76
Colorado vs. Florida
Katie, Today at 11:00 PM

He wants the mountains, I want the ocean. I'm looking for recommendations on honeymoon spots in either Colorado (or other mountainous areas) or Florida (or other beachy places) Thanks!

Madelyn, 52 seconds ago 2 Comments 16
Cruising! Where are you going?!
Vanessa, Today at 10:14 PM

My future in laws just bought an 8 day Royal Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon the day after our wedding! I cannot wait! Where are you going for your honey moon?! I’d love to know!

Amber, 6 minutes ago 4 Comments 40
Dreams resorts
Colleen, on February 5, 2019 at 8:09 PM

Hi everyone! I am getting married July 2020 and we are already looking into Honeymoon destinations. We are thinking Tabacon Thermal Resort and Dreams Las Mareas (all in Costa Rica). Has anyone been to...

Colleen, An hour ago 4 Comments 67
Experiences at Secrets??
Liz, Today at 10:11 PM

Are any of you going to a Secrets resort for your honeymoon, or have you stayed at one in the past? We are looking at the properties in either Jamaica or Punta Cana and I would love to hear about your...

Jessica, An hour ago 1 Comment 16
Honeymoon: Now or Later?
Maggie, Today at 11:05 AM

When are you heading out on your honeymoon? Are you jetting off immediately after your wedding reception? Will you return to work the Monday after your wedding? Are you going on your honeymoon right...

MisstoMrsS, An hour ago 24 Comments 83
Honeymoon Search
Gabby, on December 25, 2018 at 11:47 PM

How do I start looking for honeymoon options? What are some good websites? We might do all inclusive, but we're pretty open minded at this point. We also wouldn't mind going out of the country but we...

Adrienne Spragg, 2 hours ago 9 Comments 115
Are they really needed???
MissSoonToBe, Yesterday at 2:51 PM

So the next phase of planning is our honeymoon. So my question is are Travel Agents really needed to get a good deal on a honeymoon package??

Victoria, 2 hours ago 30 Comments 321
Honeymoon Suggestions Wanted
Lauren, on February 5, 2019 at 8:06 PM

Hello! My fiancé and I are struggling to choose a location for our honeymoon. We want it to be special and expect it to be a once in a lifetime kind of trip. We are looking to go between January and...

Adrienne Spragg, 2 hours ago 12 Comments 187
Possible to change names before the honey moon?
Diandra, Today at 12:15 PM

Hi everyone!I have a crazy question. I'm getting married on June 23, 2019 and we are going on our honeymoon on September 13, 2019 (maybe a day sooner). Do you guys think it would be possible to change...

Cassidy, 2 hours ago 9 Comments 125
Honeymoon Destination???
Jessica, Today at 12:19 PM

My Fiance and I cannot agree on our honeymoon... We are about one year and 7 months away from our wedding so we have plenty of time to plan, but I personally like to have the big things out of the way...

Adrienne Spragg, 3 hours ago 8 Comments 111
Where are you going on your honeymoon?
Rebecca, on January 8, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Whether it’s a mini-moon or an international destination, where did you decide to go on your honeymoon? Will it be a relaxing, secluded getaway or filled with adventurous activities? Where are you...

Sylvia, 3 hours ago 88 Comments 689
Don’t wanna go anywhere far
Bre, Today at 3:29 PM

I don’t wanna fly any where I kinda jus wanna go to the cosino or something in Iowa but jut figuring out what to do for the days we are off

Bre, 3 hours ago 4 Comments 49
No sex
Simone, Today at 10:10 AM

Hi ladies....usually I would never do this but I feel I have nobody to talk to, I’m too embarrassed and ashamed really to talk to my personal circle....This is a little long but I really need unbiased...

HayMrsO, 5 hours ago 21 Comments 748
My fh wants to honeymoon in...
Laura, on February 18, 2019 at 10:26 PM

SEATTLE! We’ve never been and he said he wants to go somewhere “random”. I don’t know how “random” Seattle is but... what do y’all think? I mean I don’t even know where to start honestly. We live in...

Laura, 7 hours ago 13 Comments 202
Honeymoon - all inclusive or not?
Maggie, on December 19, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Honeymoon, the time to relax after your wedding! Did you search for a destination with all-inclusive rates, or did you book a resort that left your some room for spontaneity? Would you prefer an...

Tara, 8 hours ago 23 Comments 207
Honeymoon Fund: When do people usually contribute?
Jazmin, on February 10, 2019 at 11:52 PM

So my family has already given us our gifts, but my partner's still haven't contributed to the wedding at all. We still had to figure out our honeymoon, so my husband decided to create a honeymoon...

FutureMrsKC, 11 hours ago 23 Comments 361
Honeymoon in Maui
Andrea, on February 18, 2019 at 3:07 PM

Looking for ideas of things to do. Places to stay. Etc. We are planning on going in September.

Jenna, 12 hours ago 6 Comments 35
True or False: I'm more excited for the honeymoon than the wedding!
Kelly, on February 5, 2019 at 11:05 AM

With all the stress that goes into the wedding day, sometimes the honeymoon can feel like the real reward? Time to be honest - what are you most excited for?True or False? I’m more excited for the...

Kristine, 16 hours ago 103 Comments 537