Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Where to go in the us for a honeymoon?
eva, Yesterday at 10:46 PM

My fiancé is a Marie and he is not able to leave the States. We don’t want to go to Hawaii but we don’t know what we want to do. Any ideas?

DeAndrea, An hour ago 6 Comments 88
Oahu and Maui Honeymoon
Samantha, Yesterday at 9:51 PM

Hi all,My Fiancé' and I are planning on going to Hawaii for our honeymoon. We are thinking of doing 3 nights in Oahu and 7 nights in Maui. Has anyone been to either island and can give us a suggestion...

OG Gretchen, 2 hours ago 9 Comments 127
Honeymoon destination recommendations!
Mary Alice , Yesterday at 4:49 PM

Hi all! My fiancé and I are trying to decide on honeymoon destinations.. and we can’t decide on anywhere that has what we both want. I love the to relax, wine taste and get massages and he loves...

Carol, Yesterday at 5:18 PM 1 Comment 76
Best websites to use for booking
Karen , Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Hi all!So my fiancé and I are interested in going to Europe for our honeymoon. We don’t want to stay in one country for the entire trip, but instead hit a few. We are definitely interested in going to...

Kayla, Yesterday at 8:16 PM 7 Comments 56
Honeymoon done and over!
Dominique, Yesterday at 7:39 AM

It so sad, our honeymoon is over, but it was the most relaxing and fun time we’ve ever had! We left last Sunday after our wedding and drove 7 hours down to Key West and stayed in an incredible resort...

Liana, Yesterday at 3:59 PM 22 Comments 289
Disney vs All Inclusive
Miranda , on Jun 22, 2018 at 1:39 PM

Hi all! So my FH and I are getting married in Orlando (we are from Boston), and originally were dead set on a Disney honeymoon. We both LOVE Disney (FH’s family are vacation club members), and Orlando...

Amarriedmann, Yesterday at 3:59 PM 15 Comments 150
Winter usa Honeymoon Locations?
Kaitlin, on Jun 22, 2018 at 11:22 AM

We’re getting married in January and then have a week for a honeymoon. I’d love to find a quaint snowy town and rent a cabin or B&B and cosy up by a fireplace for my honeymoon. What are your...

Kaitlin, Yesterday at 9:34 AM 8 Comments 61
Birth control are you using for honeymoon
Karley, on Jun 21, 2018 at 11:32 PM

what method of bc are you using on your honeymoon?

Katelyn, Jun 22, 2018 36 Comments 794
Aulani for honeymoon?
Meghan, on Jun 21, 2018 at 8:59 PM

First time writing on a discussion board like this, but I'm desperate for help. My fiance is concerned about Disneys aulani resort for our honeymoon, and now I'm beginning to worry as well. I wanted...

Maggie, Jun 22, 2018 4 Comments 106
Future sister in law tagging along
Iliscia , on Jun 21, 2018 at 8:23 PM

I’ve just been told that my future sister in law wants to tag along for part of our honeymoon. Don’t get me wrong I love her to pieces but this is supposed to be our one on one time right?? Please let...

Kristina, Jun 22, 2018 18 Comments 331
Honeymoon booked
Megan, on Jun 21, 2018 at 6:20 PM

Hey fellow WW users,im super excited because my FH and I just booked our honeymoon! 10 day cruise out of FL to the Carribbean and then an additional two night stay in Florida before returning home....

Megan, Jun 22, 2018 15 Comments 185
Honeymoon Trip
Taylor, on Jun 21, 2018 at 10:33 AM

We’re planning our honeymoon right after our wedding next May. I’m just curious when others have left to go on their honeymoon? Did you leave Sunday? Or wait a day and leave Monday? We’re not really...

Brooke, Jun 22, 2018 21 Comments 129
Milanoo?
Alyssa, on Jun 20, 2018 at 9:57 PM

Has anyone uses Milanoo for swimsuits? I found an all white one that would be adorable for my bachelorette and honeymoon but I’m worried about quality.

Alyssa, Jun 21, 2018 5 Comments 82
Honeymoon
Kelci, on Jun 20, 2018 at 8:33 PM

Does anyone know how far in advance you can book your honeymoon hotel and flight? We are planning on going to Jamaica June 2nd next year.

Deryn, Jun 21, 2018 11 Comments 100
Price
Brooke, on Jun 20, 2018 at 1:43 PM

Out of curiousity how much is everyone spending on the honeymoon. My fiancé and I have never really had a vacation that wasn’t visiting family and sleeping with them at their house, so this will be...

Samantha, Yesterday at 9:54 PM 27 Comments 338
Birth Control/ Period
Carrina , on Jun 20, 2018 at 10:43 AM

Hey guys, so I’m super stressed right now, I want to cry. Last week I was completely off with my birth control pills and now I have really heavy breakthrough bleeding. I called my doctor and asked her...

Tammy, Jun 21, 2018 19 Comments 488
Roadtrip Honeymoon
Amy, on Jun 20, 2018 at 10:00 AM

we are talking about doing a road trip for our honeymoon, my fiance has never left the state that we currently live in. we were thinking of leaving our town (up by Fargo, North Dakota) and heading...

Going to the chapel, Jun 20, 2018 3 Comments 95
Honeymoon Ideas?!?
Helen, on Jun 20, 2018 at 5:08 AM

My fiance and I have started the wedding planning pretty early. Our wedding is set for the end of August 2019, but the only part of planning I'm stressing out about is where to go on the honeymoon. I...

Chris, Jun 20, 2018 3 Comments 73
Honeymoon
Kay, on Jun 20, 2018 at 2:11 AM

So my significant other and I decided we wanted to pass on our honeymoon is this a wise decison

anna, Jun 20, 2018 9 Comments 157
Honeymoon registry
Jessica , on Jun 20, 2018 at 1:56 AM

Hello everyone my FH and I have been living together for two years and when we get married will be coming up on three. With that being said we have everything we need/ want for the house. We will...

FutureMrsD, Jun 20, 2018 11 Comments 182