Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get answers to honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best destinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Nicole
How much is your honeymoon?
Nicole, on January 9, 2020 at 8:29 PM

I understand flights/travel expenses also depend on where you live. I'm from Chicago, FH and I are thinking about going to Hawaii for our honeymoon. Originally wanted to do an all inclusive resort in...

MrsD, Jan 13, 2020 27 1 358
Maggie
How many days will you spend on your honeymoon?
Maggie, on January 22, 2019 at 11:05 AM

The celebrations are over and now it’s time to relax! Honeymoon, here you come! How many days will you spend on your honeymoon? Photo from Paradise Getaways in New York Thanks for counting along with...

Candi, Yesterday at 9:07 PM 231 1,463
K
Honeymoon Help...
Kristen, Yesterday at 2:54 PM

Hello! We are planning our honeymoon for the end of June. We are looking to do all inclusive somewhere in the Caribbean. We are currently considering Antigua, Bahamas, Aruba or Turks. Looking for...

Kristen, Yesterday at 8:46 PM 2 36
Annajoy
Costa Rica Honeymoon
Annajoy, on January 7, 2020 at 7:46 AM

Have any of you gone to Costa Rica on Honeymoon? We're looking to stay at a resort that offers excursions to coffee plantaintions, waterfall hikes, ziplining, snorkeling, etc and would love some...

Vanessasaurus, Yesterday at 7:35 PM 4 74
K
Honeymoon in September!
Katie, Yesterday at 9:35 AM

We’re trying to plan our honeymoon for the last week in September, but feeling a little discouraged because it will be peak hurricane season in the Caribbean. We had our hearts set on a beautiful,...

Brittany, Yesterday at 6:18 PM 5 77
E
Bridal Show Scam? HELP!
Emily, on March 8, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Hi all! I went to a bridal show a few months ago and registered my name and phone number. I got a call today from a company called NHI International saying I won 2 wedding bands, a 3/day 2/night trip...

Stephany, Yesterday at 4:25 PM 203 1 81,844
Clíodhna
Have you booked your honeymoon?
Clíodhna, on December 10, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Typically the splurge-iest trip you will take as a couple, a honeymoon is the best way to unwind after the craziness of wedding planning! Have you started planning your big trip? Or are you still...

Kristie, Yesterday at 8:13 AM 52 238
G
Honeymoon a year later?
Garbriella, on January 18, 2020 at 8:30 PM

Hello! We are already planning a destination wedding and plan to stay a few extra days after our ceremony to continue the celebration. What are your experiences with having an "official" honeymoon a...

Kaliyah, Jan 18, 2020 6 56
Michelle
Millhouse Group - Vacation Scam???
Michelle, on May 16, 2019 at 9:22 PM

Hello fellow wedding planners! I went to a bridal show in March and was just texted by Anne at Millhouse Group that I won a 4 day 3 night vacation in my choice of 8 resorts in the Bahamas, Dominican...

Jingkie, Jan 18, 2020 25 3,125
Genesis
Honeymoon Budget Go Tos
Genesis, on January 17, 2020 at 11:08 PM

Hello lovelies! My fiance and I have dreamed about traveling to Italy - he's a chef and it's our dream as foodies. Out of the two if us, I'm definitely the more financially responsible one, so I've...

Julia, Jan 18, 2020 4 1 87
Hildarose
Europe Honeymoons ideasss
Hildarose, on January 17, 2020 at 10:36 AM

Its crunch time for me. The wedding is so close and I still haven't finalized on the honeymoon. We know that we want to be super relaxeddd! Beach is a definite. Anything except Greece. Its a bit over...

Samantha, Jan 18, 2020 7 97
Rebecca
Where are you going on your honeymoon?
Rebecca, on January 8, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Whether it’s a mini-moon or an international destination, where did you decide to go on your honeymoon? Will it be a relaxing, secluded getaway or filled with adventurous activities? Where are you...

Stephanie, Jan 18, 2020 100 988
Elaine
December Honeymoon?
Elaine, on January 18, 2020 at 10:34 AM

My fiance and I will be married early October this year and have been talking about taking a mini weekend getaway after we're married and then a longer honeymoon in December since work is...

MOB So Cal, Jan 18, 2020 2 1 53
Lynnie
Long or Short Honeymoon?
Lynnie, on November 19, 2019 at 11:05 AM

How many days have you dedicated to honeymooning? 🏖️ Are you mini-mooning or taking some serious time off? Are you going on a long or short honeymoon? Photo by Jose Villa Photography in Solvang, CA...

Jamie, Jan 17, 2020 63 417
Megan
Honeymoon ideas
Megan, on January 13, 2020 at 2:05 PM

My fiancé and I have no idea where to honeymoon to. We love the outdoors but hate the beach so anywhere tropical is out. He also gets really bad motion sickness and vetoed the cruise option. We are...

, Jan 17, 2020 15 110
C
Honeymoon Fund Details, Success Stories?
Conny, on January 15, 2020 at 3:52 PM

Hello! I’m considering starting our honeymoon fund and have read a few posts but I’m seeking more clarity/ personal examples. I’m worried about the fees all these companies charge. Has anyone had any...

Conny, Jan 17, 2020 8 125
Samantha
Honeymoon Options
Samantha, on January 16, 2020 at 12:34 PM

Looking to take a honeymoon under 2k somewhere (doesn’t matter) however we want it to be all-inclusive. Any recommendations of sites or places to look into? Not opposed to time share presentations...

Cherry, Jan 17, 2020 17 129
Elena
i am going to Yellowstone National Park for my honeymoon!
Elena, on January 16, 2020 at 3:41 PM

Hi everyone! I am going to Yellowstone! Any one else going there or having any recommendations for while I am there?

Elena, Jan 17, 2020 15 66
Ava
Honeymoon in Antigua: Hermitage Bay or Hammock Cove???
Ava, on January 13, 2020 at 10:41 PM

We’re torn between the two. Hermitage Bay and Hammock Cove both have private infinity plunge pools which I absolutely love. Have any of you been to either resort?

Clíodhna, Jan 17, 2020 1 24
Sarah
Honeymoon ideas on a budget
Sarah, on January 16, 2020 at 4:15 PM

Anyone know of honeymoon ideas that don't break the bank? I live in NC and right now we have no idea where to go or what to do.

Amanda, Jan 17, 2020 10 100
Start a discussion