Fitness and Health

Join  group

Discuss your wedding diet, workout plans, health and fitness routines or help each other stay on track with your wedding fitness and health goals.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Breakouts!!
Alyssa , Yesterday at 11:40 PM

I’m getting married this Sunday and I think the stress is catching up to me and reflecting on my face! What has been go to facial routines to help minimize the breakouts? Mines all around my chin and...

FutureMrsD, 40 minutes ago 7 Comments 61
Eamsee
Any other physically disabled brides/grooms here?
Eamsee, on August 19, 2018 at 4:25 AM

Hi all! Just curious to see if there are any other brides/grooms here with a physical disability and/or mental illness. How has your condition(s) influenced elements of your wedding? From the dress,...

Megan, Yesterday at 4:28 PM 34 Comments 514
Migraine Suffers
Kaitlyn, on September 15, 2018 at 10:03 AM

My worst fear on my wedding day is to wake up with a Migraine. Anyone else worried about this? What are some tips/tricks you all have to numb a migraine???Woke up with one today and have a friends...

JustKidding, Yesterday at 11:54 AM 18 Comments 175
Wedding skin prep
Alexis, on September 22, 2018 at 9:05 PM

Hi brides! I am wondering any good skincare routines to start prepping my skin. I have about 8 months to go until our big day but I want to start now just in case my skin doesn’t take to the new...

FutureMrsD, Yesterday at 11:52 AM 6 Comments 103
OperationPoole
Eye face Serum
OperationPoole, on September 11, 2018 at 1:01 PM

Hello All! I am developing wonderful dark circles under my eyes (despite sleep), and I seriously need some advise! What creams/ serums do you use that aren't too expensive? IT would be even better if...

Shayla, Yesterday at 11:35 AM 9 Comments 102
Finally lost the weight + dress fits!!!
Ingrid , on September 23, 2018 at 7:56 PM

Wanted to post this for any of you brides trying to lose weight before the big day! Of course, all of our bodies are different, but this is what worked for me. I bought the dress June 2017 and it was...

GabbiV, Yesterday at 9:37 AM 4 Comments 268