Fitness and Health

Join  group

Discuss your wedding diet, workout plans, health and fitness routines or help each other stay on track with your wedding fitness and health goals.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Late period
Nancy , Yesterday at 1:27 PM

Help!! I am less than a week away from my wedding and my period still hasn’t come. There is no way I am pregnant but does anyone know any ideas on how to get my period? I don’t want to be on it on my...

Melissa O', An hour ago 9 Comments 266
In need of motivation.
Martika, Yesterday at 3:41 PM

I suffered a from a molar pregnancy in august. Which means we thought I was pregnant, but the baby didn't form. Since then I've had no energy or motivation to loss weight! My question is what are you...

FutureMrsD, 3 hours ago 6 Comments 202
Skincare Routine?
J, on January 19, 2019 at 12:14 PM

Have you all started a skincare routine for the wedding? I need to work on my blackheads. I have never been able to get rid of them. I can get rid of them for like an hour and then they’re all back....

FutureMrsD, 6 hours ago 4 Comments 67
Red Sea Wedding
Hannah, on January 18, 2019 at 5:59 PM

According to my fertility calendar my period is scheduled to come right before our scheduled wedding date! Obviously we will find a way to make things work but come on! What a bummer. Our wedding...

Martika, Yesterday at 3:37 PM 7 Comments 265
Weight loss
Mia, on January 19, 2019 at 8:45 PM

Hi, I am a 2020 bride. My wedding is May 23,2020. I have lost 17 lbs in 2 months from the keto and low carb diet and Keaira Lashae workout videos on YouTube.However, I have reached a plateau so , now...

MissSoonToBe, Yesterday at 6:08 AM 2 Comments 141
Losing Weight
Future Mrsclark031420, on December 2, 2018 at 9:13 AM

Even though we still have a ways to go (March 2020 wedding) are there any ladies who are working towards dropping some weight before the big day? Looking to link up with some women to help motivate...

Mia, Jan 19, 2019 73 Comments 880