Fitness and Health

Join  group

Discuss your wedding diet, workout plans, health and fitness routines or help each other stay on track with your wedding fitness and health goals.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Workout help, plenty of time to tone up
ciera, Today at 12:17 PM

hello all,I am looking for an at home workout that i can do to tone the outside of my thighs, butt, as well as back and side of upper arms. Any help or suggestions with what you fins successful would...

Feneesa, 46 minutes ago 3 Comments 55
2 months 15 lbs
Rachel Elizabeth, Yesterday at 10:02 PM

I have 2 and a half months till the wedding and I just realized I've stress gained weight. I'd really like to get in better shape (lower my body fat % and get more core and arm tone) not only cause...

Faith, 48 minutes ago 6 Comments 222
Need to Shed More Weight
Brenda , Today at 9:36 AM

Hello Ladies, I get married in about 7 months and I need to lose a little more weight. I deal with an autoimmune illness and I can gain weight instantly. Thankfully, I've been able to maintain this...

Brenda, 57 minutes ago 6 Comments 113
i am so hungry!!!
Jennifer, Yesterday at 7:54 PM

I've basically been on the whole 30 diet. No carbs, sugar, beans, dairy...I'm so hungry. Does anyone ever give in and have a cheat day??

starsinwaves, 2 hours ago 7 Comments 210
MrsBdeG
Weirdest Things You've Done to Prep for the Wedding
MrsBdeG, Yesterday at 2:18 PM

In light of some of the more intense posts today I figured I'd post something fun. Many of my friends are in the "omg we are all getting married" age group. One of my friends is getting married in...

FutureMrsN14, 3 hours ago 68 Comments 1,483
Social anxiety..
Christine, on Oct 12, 2017 at 10:44 PM

Any fellow social anxiety sufferers? I'm getting married tomorrow afternoon and am so stressed and anxious thinking about being the center of attention all day, especially at the ceremony. I'm really...

Erin, 12 hours ago 33 Comments 376