Fitness and Health

Join  group

Discuss your wedding diet, workout plans, health and fitness routines or help each other stay on track with your wedding fitness and health goals.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

It's National Sunscreen Day! Will you wear it on your big day?
Victorian Bride, Yesterday at 2:04 PM

So, are you wearing sunscreen? I'm looking for the perfect sunscreen to wear with my strapless gown. Eventhough our wedding is in December, if the sun is out, I will burn. I'm looking for something...

Victorian Bride, 4 hours ago 38 Comments 280
Big day grooming
Futuremrs, Today at 7:35 AM

Someone recently posted about waxing for the wedding and someone else suggested European Wax Center. Who here has gone to them? Does anyone have specific experience with either the Monroe, NY or...

Caylin, 4 hours ago 4 Comments 76
Wedding tomorrow, sick today
Miranda, Yesterday at 8:06 AM

I need some tips and tricks on how to recover fast. I woke up at 4am throwing up. My wedding is tomorrow morning at 730. And I’m afraid FH and son is going to get it. Ugh

Sara, Yesterday at 12:13 PM 15 Comments 310
Weight loss
Summer, on May 22, 2019 at 10:07 AM

Best way to lose weight before the big day!

Sharon, Yesterday at 2:29 PM 23 Comments 350
Weight Loss in 5 Weeks?
SoonToBeMrsJohansson, on May 16, 2019 at 12:50 PM

Hi everyone,I got a brand new size 12 dress heavily discounted (real steal price) but I started as a size 16. Thought it would be easy to lose 2 dress sizes in 3 months. I am 5 1/2 weeks out and...

Cynthia's and Robert, Yesterday at 8:46 AM 42 Comments 1,028
What is so wrong about wanting to look your best at your wedding?
Latonya, on May 22, 2019 at 9:06 AM

So I gained weight over the few years. I was miserable. I was out of breath walking up a flight of stairs. Even my doctor was telling me I need to lose weight. I didnt feel like myself in such a big...

Chelsea W., May 22, 2019 13 Comments 299