Fitness and Health

Join  group

Discuss your wedding diet, workout plans, health and fitness routines or help each other stay on track with your wedding fitness and health goals.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Diet Help!
Brittany, Yesterday at 7:10 PM

Hey yall! So we need some help. We both work long irregular hours so going to the gym is kinda out of the question for us. Regardless, we both want to lose weight for the wedding. I've done...

Jennifer, 38 minutes ago 27 Comments 282
Walking For Weight Loss [results?]
LaBeezy19, on August 13, 2018 at 8:09 PM

Hopefully this doesn't sound dumb lol I know any kind of exercise can help you lose weight BUT I'm wondering how much walking I have to do to lose a nice amount of weight in 6 months. Diet obviously...

Soon to be Mrs. H, An hour ago 21 Comments 303
Medical Bills Blow
lilchameleon, Yesterday at 10:31 PM

I'm trying to not let this get me down, but I had some genetic tests done, because I have some family history of genetic mutations, and my doctor told me it could be a good idea to test for it before...

FutureMrs.Burch, 2 hours ago 15 Comments 278
During our wedding process
Reana, Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Any suggestions on how to stay fit during the planning and when it gets closer to my big day?

Laura, Yesterday at 4:52 PM 8 Comments 52
K
Weight gain before final fitting
Kristy, Yesterday at 2:05 PM

I have my final fitting and pickup at noon tomorrow and I just weighed myself and I've gained 3 lbs since my last fitting. They already told me you cannot gain weight! I have been working really hard....

Kristy, Yesterday at 3:37 PM 12 Comments 127
Everyone is getting sick
Mary, Yesterday at 9:25 AM

Help! My wedding is only 10 days away and my entire office is getting sick. 1 girl just came back saying she has had mono for a few weeks now! I’ve been doing the best I can with washing my hand often...

James, Yesterday at 12:11 PM 10 Comments 91