Fitness and Health

Join  group

Discuss your wedding diet, workout plans, health and fitness routines or help each other stay on track with your wedding fitness and health goals.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Best Workout Songs
Aida, Today at 2:00 AM

I am looking for kick a** workout songs to get my booty moving to lose some extra poundage for my wedding. Any recommendations are welcome.

Aida, 2 hours ago 2
Weight loss !!!!
Halle , on February 26, 2019 at 12:05 PM

Anyone else trying to loose weight before the wedding ? What are some things you guys are doing ?

Aida, 2 hours ago 24 Comments 295
Birth control nausea
Tima, on March 15, 2019 at 9:54 AM

hi. I just started using birth control ring (two days ago) and I've felt nauseous since. I also vomited three times. I'd like to know how long is this going to last (I don't want to have my wedding...

Alejandra, Yesterday at 8:22 PM 14 Comments 187
Remedies
Elle , on March 17, 2019 at 1:21 PM

Hey everyone so I'm getting married on Saturday the 23rd and I have a fever of a hundred and a sore throat and a horrible cough. I obviously don't want to be sick for the wedding so I was wondering if...

Alejandra, Yesterday at 8:18 PM 13 Comments 157
Facial Fix
Emily, Yesterday at 4:48 PM

Hi all,I'm wanting to get a better idea on what facial I should get, I'm not really a girly girl so I know absolutely nothing about the medispa world LOL. I have a ton of acne scaring I would like to...

FutureMrsD, Yesterday at 5:12 PM 2 Comments 47
Tired, so so tired.
Alejandra, on March 14, 2019 at 2:34 PM

I am 10 days out everyone, woohoo. Actually its more like 9 because the day of doesn't count. I live in Los Angeles and last weekend the time changed. "Spring forward" so we lose an hour when the time...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 3:48 PM 4 Comments 100