Fitness and Health

Join  group

Discuss your wedding diet, workout plans, health and fitness routines or help each other stay on track with your wedding fitness and health goals.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Michelle
Day-before events and Bloating on the wedding day
Michelle, on June 15, 2021 at 1:05 PM

With 60 days left, my to-be in-laws surprised us with offering to host a rehearsal dinner. Initially, I was looking forward to a short, cocktail welcome for our of town guests and relaxation. But, now...

Kari, Yesterday at 4:41 PM 9 222
V
Suggestions for deodorant for big day
Valerie, on June 15, 2021 at 6:02 AM

I’ve never found a good underarm deodorant that is clear and fragrant free. I am trying to avoid using sprays because I don’t feel protected using them and I feel like they don’t work on me. Also...

Kari, Yesterday at 4:36 PM 7 133 1
Grace
Tanning bed 2 days before wedding?
Grace, on June 16, 2021 at 4:41 PM

My wedding is on Saturday!!! 2 days!!!! I’m naturally a tan person but wanted to get a little extra tan in before my wedding, but it’s raining here in Florida. Is it too late to go to the tanning bed?...

Kari, Yesterday at 4:43 PM 5 121
Sylvia
Losing Belly weight
Sylvia, on June 13, 2021 at 8:01 PM

Hi everyone! I wanted some advice or suggestions on some things that have helped you lose weight, specifically in the gut area, before your big day. I have a health condition which unfortunately...

Kari, Yesterday at 4:49 PM 5 212 1
Cristy
Recommendations for Teeth Whitening
Cristy, on May 18, 2021 at 2:19 PM

Hey everyone! My wedding is in 11 days!! I've got just about everything under control, and finished/paid for/booked. However, I forgot about my teeth!! They aren't horrible, but I was planning on...

Natalie, Jun 15, 2021 20 303 2
Alexia
Best way to lose weight without taking extreme measures
Alexia, on May 19, 2021 at 11:29 PM

Hi everyone! First I want to start off by saying that while yes, I should love myself the way I am...I am not happy with the way I look. In high school and when I first met my FH, I was only 90 pounds...

Emmanuel, Jun 14, 2021 19 401 1
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics