Fitness and Health

Join  group

Discuss your wedding diet, workout plans, health and fitness routines or help each other stay on track with your wedding fitness and health goals.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Darrian & Dynesha
Losing Weight
Darrian & Dynesha, on December 2, 2018 at 9:13 AM

Even though we still have a ways to go (March 2020 wedding) are there any ladies who are working towards dropping some weight before the big day? Looking to link up with some women to help motivate...

Darrian & Dynesha, Dec 9, 2018 58 Comments 622
Kristy
3 weeks and woke up sick
Kristy, on November 7, 2018 at 1:41 PM

3 weeks until the wedding and woke up sick this morning. I've been battling just an annoying tickling in my throat and small cough for two months already and woke up with the cough even worse this...

Simon, 38 minutes ago 12 Comments 129
Getting Fit
Kimberly, Today at 11:03 AM

I’m getting married June 13 th 2020 , I have worked out and I eat right but there are still areas of my body I’m not happy with for the dream dress that I have picked , I’m considering a round of...

Kimberly, 3 hours ago 7 Comments 73
Exercising in the winter?
Nina, Yesterday at 7:39 PM

So I bought my dress back in April for my wedding on June 1, 2019. At the time I was working as a nurse moving a lot and the dress was loose. In the summer I changed jobs and have a desk job now where...

Tessa, 5 hours ago 31 Comments 348
Facials & skin care
Candy , Today at 10:22 AM

Hey ladies, out of curiosity, how many of you are getting facials done to have perfect glowing plumped skin for the big day? If not, what is your DIY skin routine. I have ten months to get my face...

FutureMrs.K, 7 hours ago 9 Comments 64
Weight loss?
Gabi, on December 11, 2018 at 10:29 PM

So, even tho my wedding isn't until this time next year, I was wondering if any of y'all had any ideas of how to lose some fat and gain the muscle that I can do at home. My schedule is pretty busy...

Shana, Yesterday at 9:56 PM 24 Comments 204
Need advice on skincare
Jacquelyn, on November 12, 2018 at 10:38 AM

Hey brides to be... So I went to a dermatologist shortly after becoming engaged as I am in my mid 30's and struggle with hormonal/cystic acne and I really don't want this to be an issue on the wedding...

Jennifer, Yesterday at 7:46 PM 29 Comments 401
Rose hip oil?
Tori, on December 5, 2018 at 8:08 PM

So I’ve seen a lot of people mention rose hip oil on here and I decided to give it a try. I have acne prone skin which is a tiny bit better now that I’m almost 30 but I tend to get big cystic zits in...

Maren, Yesterday at 4:47 PM 16 Comments 129
Weight loss after purchasing dress
Shawné, on December 9, 2018 at 3:55 PM

Any brides have already purchased their dress but want t lose weight? My wedding is 6 months out. I would like to lose weight but don't know how this would work out once my dress comes in. The bridal...

JustKidding, Yesterday at 2:46 PM 23 Comments 363
Week 1 down
Rita, on December 9, 2018 at 1:59 PM

I shared by week that I was in the gym to drop some weight...week 1 I'm down 4 lbs!

Sarah, Yesterday at 2:35 PM 15 Comments 108
Losing weight before wedding
Haydee, on September 18, 2017 at 5:15 PM

Hey girls! My wedding is in December and I want to lose some weight. My dress fits great but I want to look and feel better in areas like my face slimming down, arms, etc. Did anyone or is anyone...

Grata, Yesterday at 9:50 AM 29 Comments 159
Minimum amount of time for dress shopping?
Brittany, on December 11, 2018 at 10:23 AM

Hi ladies. I would love to get your opinion. For the past four years, I have been dealing with a digestive health issue that did not allow me to exercise, and I gained some weight from it. I am...

Sydney, Dec 11, 2018 11 Comments 92
S
Ladyboss weight loss
Shawnee, on July 20, 2017 at 1:30 PM

I have been looking for a weight loss system but I more so want somethinng that is a lifestyle change. I have seen LadyBoss come up on my Facebook lately so i read up on it. It seems awesome! But it...

Kimmi, Dec 10, 2018 45 Comments 36,155
Brides lost weight for their Big Day?
M.M., on November 27, 2018 at 9:41 PM

I put myself on a diet for 6 months and committed to the gym 5 times a week. I've lost 45 pounds even Turkey day. I'm happy because I was a sign 20W and couldn't find a pretty dress on me. Now I'm a...

M.M., Dec 9, 2018 17 Comments 284
Winter brides, let’s talk about germs and how to avoid them!
FutureMrsKC, on November 27, 2018 at 2:25 PM

The holidays are here and your family surely wants to hug you! With the flu starting to spread, the cold settling in, and germs galore, how do you plan to stay healthy for the big day? My wedding is...

Minny, Dec 7, 2018 10 Comments 92
Fiancé gave me an Sti...
Taylor, on November 6, 2018 at 7:07 AM

Good morning everyone,I have been with my fiancé for 2.5 years. In that time I have been faithful and I assumed we were monogamous. When we began dating I realized something was wrong and I actually...

Surelle, Dec 5, 2018 18 Comments 584
Whole30/ Other Wedding Diets
Kaitlyn, on December 2, 2018 at 1:20 PM

We are thinking about doing the Whole30 diet after the holidays. What is everyone's experience with it? Any advice? We are terrible and eat out way too much! This will definitely be a big challenge...

Kaitlyn, Dec 3, 2018 5 Comments 103
Wedding bootcamp starts today....
Rita, on December 2, 2018 at 10:11 AM

My fianceé us CUT and is training me starting today...looking forward to sharing this journey with you all. I also bought amazon assistant so I can take side by side pics etc...here is what I'm...

Mrs2Be, Dec 3, 2018 7 Comments 146
Workouts to fit the dress
Katie, on November 28, 2018 at 8:28 AM

I've been hitting the gym with FH lately and trying different workouts, he has gone for years but I'm just starting out. There are a couple places I'm insecure about when I have my dress on like...

Minny, Dec 3, 2018 12 Comments 229
Period on wedding day
Kathleen, on November 10, 2018 at 1:53 PM

Are any of you ladies afraid that you’ll get your period on your wedding day? I don’t know what my cycle will be 9 months from now and I don’t feel like counting days lol I just get really bad...

Laura, Dec 1, 2018 15 Comments 272