Stefanie
Dedicated May 2022

Bridal workout at home

Stefanie, on September 19, 2021 at 6:29 PM Posted in Fitness and Health 0 13
Saved
What is everyone doing to tone up for the wedding. Any specific workout routines at home or workout calendars?

13 Comments

Latest activity by Shannon, on October 8, 2021 at 1:07 PM
  • Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    Squats, push ups, planks, and lunges are great!
  • Kristina
    Beginner October 2022
    Kristina ·
    • Flag

I find boxing to be a nice work out. we have a PS4 and VR head set, I like the beat saber game and VR boxing game.

• S
    Expert September 2022
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    I’ve been using beach body on demand for about a year now. Sometimes I prefer a gym, but it’s very convenient to be able to do the workouts at home and there are tons to choose from!
  • Stefanie
    Dedicated May 2022
    Stefanie ·
    • Flag
    Thank you all! I appreciate it
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

Look at chloe ting on youtube! her regimens are great to follow along

• Maddie
    Devoted February 2022
    Maddie ·
    • Flag

I run twice a week and my favorite workouts are probably from the following lovely ladies:

IG: vickythefitchick

IG: hannahbower2

Youtube: Yoga with Adrienne

• Allaura
    Dedicated November 2022
    Allaura ·
    • Flag
    Highly recommend EMKHiit on YouTube. She’s so much fun and has kicked my butt lol she also has training through patreon too.
  • bevbabe
    Dedicated June 2023
    bevbabe ·
    • Flag

I like Chloe Ting Workouts. Honestly the easiest (not easy, but I guess simple/efficient) and effective fat loss workout I've done is walking on a treadmill at a high incline speed 3 for 30 minutes a day. Toning though I would go with Chloe Ting.

• Michelle
    Beginner October 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

I love the Tone It Up workouts and app. They recently added "move-based routines" so you can just do a quick round of arms or legs or abs without a super-structured, lengthy video, and you can play your own music with it. Have recently been dragging the fiance to the gym in the mornings and on walks in the evenings!

• CountryBride
    VIP April 2022
    CountryBride ·
    • Flag

I just watch youtube videos

• L
    Beginner August 2023
    Lily ·
    • Flag

I've been working out with Sydney Cummings on Youtube for over a year now and she is amazing! She has a video every day and dedicates each month to a specific program. The month of September was called "Strong" where every workout focused on gaining muscle mass/endurance

• Kristen
    Devoted October 2021
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

I've been doing a lot of Zumba at home. My FH has an XBox 360, so he found a bunch of Zumba Kinect games for me to work out to with it. I was planning to do some tonight, in fact. For days when I don't have the energy to hook up the XBox, I do YouTube workouts.

• Shannon
    Dedicated July 2022
    Shannon ·
    • Flag
    Joined a gym to work out on weight machines for 15 mins and cardio for 30 mins. I keep a calendar to track days to hold myself accountable.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics