Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Melissa
Where is everyone getting married?
Melissa, on October 13, 2021 at 8:51 AM

Have you picked a location? Venue? Mine's in Jamaica over the water 😁!

Slade2022, Yesterday at 3:58 PM 104 1,504 5
Barbara
Hacienda Siesta Alegre - Puerto Rico
Barbara, on October 7, 2021 at 9:56 PM

Hi everyone! Taking a shot in the dark here. Having trouble securing transportation for our wedding guests to this venue. Has anyone gotten married here and have any recommendations?

Barbara, 3 minutes ago 3 25
Victorian Bride
February 2022 Brides and Grooms....let's chat!!
Victorian Bride, on October 24, 2021 at 1:17 PM

Hi! We were able to reschedule for February. Our date is 02/02/2022. I pray we finally have our dream wedding. We are now eloping to Jamaica and doing everything at the beautiful Sandals Royal...

Rosie, Yesterday at 11:39 PM 54 382 3
Lisa
Hotel Welcome Bags Question
Lisa, Yesterday at 2:01 PM

I am putting together wedding welcome bags to be handed out by the hotel to those staying in our room block. My question is, should I also put together welcome bags for those who are not staying at...

Mcskipper, Yesterday at 11:30 PM 9 110
Jessica
Save The Dates
Jessica, on October 25, 2021 at 6:34 PM

We got our engagement photos back the other day! I need to start working on our Save the Dates but Im stuck on what picture to use! I love them all!

Alejandra, Yesterday at 11:29 PM 26 294 1
Lav
Mom gift
Lav, Yesterday at 10:59 PM

I am about to do my maid of honor, flower girl and ring bearers proposal boxes but I also would like to give something to my mom before the rehearsal dinner or wedding.. she has been helping me a lot...

Lav, Yesterday at 10:59 PM 10
Gabrielle
Getting ready on the wedding day
Gabrielle, Yesterday at 1:18 PM

Who did you have with you when you were getting ready on your wedding day? And who did your husband have? I know I will have my MOH (we are not having full bridal party), mother, MIL… but do I have my...

Janae, Yesterday at 9:40 PM 8 86
Melinda
Raising my white flag
Melinda, Yesterday at 4:51 PM

After 9 months of planning we are only 130ish days out. Today I officially gave up trying to be superwoman! I manage a dental practice four days a week and also work 8 days a month bartending to help...

Yasmine, Yesterday at 8:37 PM 1 74
Michelle
🎃 Halloween weddings details 🎃
Michelle, on October 25, 2021 at 1:08 PM

Are you having a Halloween wedding and embracing the season? Or dreaming of the idea? What colors and vibe would you choose? Bright and fun, dark and moody? Pumpkins or blood red roses?

Michelle, Yesterday at 8:34 PM 4 60
Sexypoodle
3 Days To Go!!!
Sexypoodle, Yesterday at 11:51 AM

After a nearly 3-year engagement (thanks covid). We are finally down to only 3 days until our Hawaiian “elopement-moon”. A wave of excitement and emotions rushed over me. But this week is busy due to...

Natalie, Yesterday at 8:08 PM 4 56
Tina & Darren
November 2021 Brides
Tina & Darren, on July 3, 2021 at 7:34 PM

Hello everyone do we have any Nov brides on here , if so how ur planning going .

Tina & Darren, Yesterday at 5:38 PM 334 3,912 30
L
Is it weird for a florist to accept my offer to measure the mantle/staircase railing?
Layla, Yesterday at 4:25 PM

My venue is 3 hours from me, in a remote area so I only have two florist options. One is out of my budget so I’m going with the 2nd. They gave me a detailed email at first and asked me questions, and...

Sarah, Yesterday at 5:28 PM 1 86
Brittney
Am i Being Crazy?
Brittney, on October 22, 2021 at 4:51 PM

Okay, so I am a DIY Bride with no other vendors help besides photographer, DJ, and Hair. My fiancé talked me into getting a day of coordinator, which I fully agreed with because the last thing I want...

Veronica, Yesterday at 5:11 PM 14 434
Alexis
Wedding timeline: 3pm
Alexis, on October 26, 2021 at 7:24 PM

Timeline help please! I’m feeling very overwhelmed with a bunch of sample timelines I’ve seen. I can’t find anything that seems like it would work for me. Any help would be appreciated! I have 2...

Ashley, Yesterday at 4:51 PM 6 125
A
Save the date photo
Aynmie, on October 25, 2021 at 7:11 PM

So, I couldn’t decide which photo to use for our save the date and I really like this picture but I’m worried that it might be too intimate? Should I pick a different photo? Here’s my other picks:...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 3:57 PM 12 132
Kylee
2 more years till we say i do! What next?
Kylee, Yesterday at 12:36 PM

I've been engaged since Oct 12 2019, and due to covid and school, we had to postpone to 2023. We are looking at sights now for a small intimate wedding (25-30 guests) and we are so excited! What do...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 3:24 PM 3 64
Shannon
Looking for my tribe... small, non-traditional, small budget weddings.
Shannon, on October 10, 2021 at 3:57 PM

I feel so out of place in most of these forums. I'm looking for my tribe to discuss planning ideas. I'm not so concerned about typical wedding things or what the majority considers the right way to do...

Shannon, Yesterday at 3:07 PM 43 546 1
Brianna
Addressing save the dates
Brianna, Yesterday at 1:31 PM

Hello everybody! So I got my save the dates and I’m getting them ready to mail out. It’s three people in one household that I want to send one too. Two of them have the same last name and one has a...

Michelle, Yesterday at 2:23 PM 3 61
L
How to make a micro wedding not feel awkward?
Layla, on October 26, 2021 at 6:53 PM

We’re having 18 people, immediate family only plus a few cousins. Our venue is a resort where we’re all staying, and the actual wedding is in a ‘great room’ adjacent to a private dining room, so we’ll...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 2:22 PM 3 90
Amber
Destination wedding?
Amber, on October 26, 2021 at 6:38 PM

I've seen a few discussion boards about destinations weddings but they are all from 4+ years ago. We are thinking of going to Jamaica for an all inclusive "weddingmoon" and inviting 10-20 family and...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 2:12 PM 3 56
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics