We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Monica
Face shield or face mask
Monica, on April 14, 2021 at 1:44 PM

What are you ladies planning on using? On a regular day I would use a face mask but with makeup getting messed up, Im considering a face shield. Would you feel safe with wearing a face shield only? Or...

Melody, Yesterday at 1:34 PM 26 276
Sharonda
Venues — what and how did you choose?
Sharonda, on April 7, 2021 at 8:37 PM

Venues can totally set the vibe, mood and theme for a wedding — rustic, chic, modern, classic, elegant, etc. What venue did you choose and why? Feel free to share pictures of your venue. What vibe are...

Allison, Apr 14, 2021 39 250
Shelly
Hotel Blocks: What To Ask?
Shelly, on April 13, 2021 at 10:24 AM

Hello everyone! FH and I are going to be calling the hotel this week to block off rooms for our traveling guests and ourselves! Are there any specific questions or requests that you would advice us to...

Chris, Apr 14, 2021 17 137
K
Wedding hashtag ideas! 🤔🤍
Kelly, Today at 9:05 PM

Hello! My fiancé and I will be married on October 15th, 2022. Since very early on in our relationship we have used combined versions of our last names (Donahoe + Piñeyro = Pinahoe and Doñeyro -...

Lisa, 5 minutes ago 1 18
Amanda
Anyone getting married in 2023?
Amanda, on January 12, 2021 at 10:38 PM

Hello! Just recently got engaged on Christmas Eve! We’ve decided to get married in 2023 in March. I’ve already started looking into venues here and there. Is it too early to start looking and maybe...

Elizabeth, 19 minutes ago 83 1,351 21
Michelle
Good and bad things you have learned from past weddings
Michelle, Today at 10:06 PM

Is there any detail or setup that struck you as genius or complete disaster that influenced your own planning? For example, maybe one wedding had a pre ceremony cocktail hour or couches set up along...

Lisa, 26 minutes ago 1 19
Rose
Minted or Zola wedding website?
Rose, on November 6, 2019 at 4:42 PM

Has anyone used minted or Zola for their wedding website? They seem very similar I just can’t choose between the two. I have to get my stds printed in a few days. Both will allow you to have a custom...

Jasmine, 26 minutes ago 12 411 1
Bird
Family members have Covid- bridal shower
Bird, Today at 8:51 PM

Any similar experiences? My future MIL has been caring for her mother who has Covid. (Everyone is doing okay health wise, thank goodness, everyone is on the mend. This has been going on for about a...

Dj Tanner, 53 minutes ago 3 65
Kelsey
Introverted Groom Catholic Wedding
Kelsey, Today at 5:03 PM

My fiancé is very introverted and has voiced many concerns about the wedding and reception. We are having a Catholic wedding in a church and he is really nervous about standing up in front of people....

Erin, 59 minutes ago 4 84
Semaj
How many bridesmaids did you guys have?
Semaj, on February 2, 2021 at 11:38 AM

How many bridesmaids did you guys have? I want six but my FH thinks it’s too many!

Kimberley, An hour ago 831 8,471 6
Nicole
Is "wedding Planning Depression" normal?
Nicole, Today at 5:07 PM

BUMMER ALERT!! This isn't fun!! Any other future Brides out there feel like throwing in the towel on the whole "dream wedding". I feel so overwhelmed when it comes to anything about the day. It use to...

Erica, 2 hours ago 3 91
Amanda
Seating a complicated and drama-inflicted family.
Amanda, Today at 8:07 PM

My wedding is in November. Yes, I have a TON of time to pass before I even need to start thinking about a seating chart. Eventually, that time will come and I'm heavily dreading it. We're sending out...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 2 62
A
Day of coordinator
Alyse, Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Hello 👋🏽! I’m getting married in December and thinking of having a day of coordinator. Have any of you used one? If so what were your experiences? Also if you haven’t, how did you minimize stress on...

KYLIE, 3 hours ago 16 142 1
Sara
Labor Day Weekend Brides?!
Sara, on April 9, 2021 at 3:14 PM

Our wedding date is 9/4/2021 and I feel like time is flying! How are you brides feeling about your September wedding and COVID-19? Our Oklahoma venue still has capacity limits set and is only offering...

Christina, 5 hours ago 41 601 5
M
Event Designer vs Event Planner?
Maggie, Today at 6:07 AM

Hi everyone! Have any of you used an event designer with or without an event planner? I'm getting really stuck on what I want my event to look like and I'm hoping for someone who can point me in the...

Liz, 6 hours ago 3 45
Liz
Entrance song
Liz, Yesterday at 3:52 PM

Holy moly the hardest part of wedding planning for me has been picking out music. I think I’m finally getting it nailed but keep guessing reception entrance song. We have a small wedding party so just...

Lynnie, 6 hours ago 3 77
Jessie
Using Uber for wedding transportation?
Jessie, Today at 11:21 AM

Our venue originally had lofts attached to them, but due to C19, they're not resuming business. So we are no longer getting ready at the same place as our venue. We're now getting a cute Airbnb which...

Ariel, 7 hours ago 5 78 1
CountryBride
i think i finally figured out colors
CountryBride, on April 14, 2021 at 1:14 PM

Honest Opinions, would this be dumb Ceremony Colors Lavender, different shades of purple Champagne with an accent color of a little pink for flowers and boots and blue will be for jeans for the guys...

Lynnie, 8 hours ago 3 80
Liz
Influencers
Liz, Today at 12:58 PM

Any favorite influencers that you like for wedding planning stuff? YouTubers, bloggers, etc.

Annabeth, 9 hours ago 1 49
Frédolino
Let's talk about grooms involved in planning
Frédolino, on March 29, 2021 at 2:49 PM

Hi everyone! I'm a groom, but from what I read on WW, I'm untraditional 😀: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE discuss wedding planning, wedding day here and "in real life" with my FW, as much as she does...

Frédolino, 10 hours ago 47 533
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics