We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Ashley
Do y’all actually enjoy wedding planning?
Ashley, on June 30, 2020 at 5:33 PM

I feel like such a crappy bride to be/fiancé because I haven’t enjoyed any aspect of this wedding planning stuff. I constantly just feel stressed out and overwhelmed. I’ve never been a huge planner or...

Kaysey, 6 hours ago 36 296
Sarah
Choosing a Venue
Sarah, on July 1, 2020 at 3:26 PM

Looking for some tips/advice, anything will help! We got engaged back in December, and at first we just enjoyed the moment and didn't rush right into wedding planning. Finally in February we started...

Sarah, Jul 1, 2020 29 157
Tiffany
Bridesmaids seem uninterested
Tiffany, Today at 3:40 PM

I'm getting really frustrated with my bridal party. We have a group fb chat and every time I ask a question or give them a notice about something they all read the message but maybe 1 or 2 reply and...

Melle, 2 minutes ago 2 11
Caroline
#Coronabrides, Postponing or Cancelling?
Caroline, on April 2, 2020 at 5:35 PM

Hi ladies, Out of curiosity, are you ladies postponing or cancelling your weddings? My fiancé and I were supposed to get married on April 18th, but three weeks ago we decided to move it to August...

Christina, 15 minutes ago 1,054 70,425 27
S
November wedding and covid
Sam, Yesterday at 5:22 PM

Is anyone else worried about their wedding? We have roughly 225 people invited and social distancing in our venue would require us to. It down our list significantly. I’m in Ohio and worried things...

Siasia, 18 minutes ago 3 106
Monica
Finally our countdown is down to 90 days!
Monica, Today at 11:33 AM

It was so sad to see the countdown go from 12 days to 180 after having to postpone but yay we will be at 90 days tomorrow. But with that being said only 3months away and Im starting to get nervous. I...

Ruby, 23 minutes ago 3 43
S
Poses for Pictures
Stacey, Yesterday at 1:20 PM

My photographer spoke last night and she wants us to send her of list of must have photos. The photos I'm having a difficult time with are family photos. Below I have listed out our families. My...

Marisa, 24 minutes ago 7 123
Marisa
Need advice: Sick fmil and Scaled Down Wedding Options
Marisa, Today at 3:23 PM

Last year when FMIL got diagnosed with cancer and was ill, she asked FH then if he intended on marrying me (little did I know). Fast forward we got engaged and started planning our wedding for this...

Marisa, 26 minutes ago 16
Laura
Simple wedding?
Laura, on January 12, 2020 at 12:16 AM

Is anyone doing a simple wedding? Not bouquet chandeliers and 8ft arches lined with real flowers? No drone videography... just a simple wedding? I miss hearing about those. Tell me about yours if you...

Laura, 31 minutes ago 63 786 2
Chelsea
Connecticut Fall Weddings
Chelsea, Today at 1:42 PM

Hi all, Brides in CT who are having their fall weddings? Are any of your guest or parents coming from any of the “Hot Spot” states? Did you decide to postpone or are you moving forward. Our date is...

Gianna, 49 minutes ago 1 30
S
So Upset and Shocked
Stacey, Today at 10:10 AM

My fiance got an email from the VP of the company he works at and they are instituting a travel ban. Our wedding is a week away in another state and because of the travel ban he could get in trouble...

Katharine, 57 minutes ago 14 257
Erin
Postpone? August 15, 2020
Erin, Yesterday at 5:28 PM

I’m starting to really wonder if I should consider postponing my wedding on 8/15/2020. I don’t want everyone required to wear a mask and at the same time, I don’t want any of my family and/or friends...

Angel, An hour ago 10 211
Dominique
Couples getting married on September 4, 2020
Dominique, on February 6, 2020 at 5:03 AM

Hey guys! Has anyone received a lot of push back from family about the wedding being on a Friday?? Everyone I speak to acts like it’s the end of the world that the wedding isn’t on a Saturday. It has...

Tonilynn, An hour ago 11 221
Mr&mrslamb
Rescheduling and dealing with vendors
Mr&mrslamb, Today at 2:58 AM

For those who decided to move their wedding date, how was it for you guys? Did you guys had a hard time talking with your vendors? All my vendors have agreed to reschedule without any additional fee...

Sarah, An hour ago 15 143
Alisa
August 8, 2020 brides!!!
Alisa, Today at 1:44 PM

Are you still pushing forward? we got our marriage license in the mail today and im actually starting to get excited. were planning a micro wedding at a waterfront bed and breakfast. tell me all about...

Alisa, 2 hours ago 29
Alisa
Virtual wedding invitations
Alisa, Today at 12:46 PM

Those who had a virtual aspect to their weddings, how did you invite people? we are planning micro wedding for 5 guests but also want to livestream for the people we would have invited otherwise given...

Elmarose04, 2 hours ago 3 25
Julia
Wedding Favors for guests
Julia, on June 29, 2020 at 10:14 AM

How many people are doing wedding favors for their guests? What are you guys doing for them? Me and my fiance are deciding if we want to do them and what ideas you ladies have done?

Angela, 2 hours ago 19 145 1
Elmarose04
Couples getting married on July 15, 2021
Elmarose04, Today at 1:19 PM

Hello twin brides 07/15/2021 !! I’m so excited for our wedding date! Tell me about your venue, plans, colors, and themes! Looking forward to reading all about your wedding ☺️💕 Mine: venue - green...

Elmarose04, 2 hours ago 9
Lavonne
Venue tour fee?
Lavonne, Yesterday at 7:21 PM

Hi everyone! Did anyone have to pay a fee to tour a venue? It's a reputable venue I found here on wedding wire and after reaching out to the venue coordinator, he stated there is a $50 fee to...

Sexypoodle, 3 hours ago 14 220
Taniqua
Couples getting married on October 3, 2020
Taniqua, on August 3, 2019 at 11:36 PM

Omg.. I'm excited others are getting married this day also. Can some people tell me how long have you guys been engaged for

Nicole, 3 hours ago 62 1,543 6
Start a discussion