We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Ashley
Do y’all actually enjoy wedding planning?
Ashley, on June 30, 2020 at 5:33 PM

I feel like such a crappy bride to be/fiancé because I haven’t enjoyed any aspect of this wedding planning stuff. I constantly just feel stressed out and overwhelmed. I’ve never been a huge planner or...

Kelsey, Yesterday at 4:53 PM 35 285
Sarah
Choosing a Venue
Sarah, on July 1, 2020 at 3:26 PM

Looking for some tips/advice, anything will help! We got engaged back in December, and at first we just enjoyed the moment and didn't rush right into wedding planning. Finally in February we started...

Sarah, Jul 1, 2020 29 154
Mr&mrslamb
Rescheduling and dealing with vendors
Mr&mrslamb, Today at 2:58 AM

For those who decided to move their wedding date, how was it for you guys? Did you guys had a hard time talking with your vendors? All my vendors have agreed to reschedule without any additional fee...

Elmarose04, 9 minutes ago 3 19
Olga
Second photographer????
Olga, Yesterday at 9:36 PM

so after 1.5 years of being engaged (we've been together almost 10 years so all good) we finally decided to start planning this wedding. We have booked our wedding venue and date. So that's checked...

Elmarose04, 34 minutes ago 16 82 1
Jana
Elements you included vs skipping them
Jana, Today at 12:13 AM

What made the list of things that you are planning to keep or splurge on and what are you nixing because it isn't important to you and/or out of budget?

mrswinteriscoming, 46 minutes ago 5 55
E
Flowers On a Budget, diy or not?
Elysia, Yesterday at 12:05 PM

Hello! I just talked to my first wedding flower vendor yesterday and was totally SHOCKED at the price I was quoted. Over $600 for a bouquet for me, a boutonnière for him, and 7 centerpieces. I...

Rebecca, An hour ago 16 139
Brittney
To shuttle or not to shuttle?
Brittney, Today at 3:46 AM

Hi! We are planning on having about 300 guest. We’re getting married in Washington D.C.. We have family coming from Virginia, New York and quite a few already live in the D.C., Maryland, NOVA area. We...

Rebecca, An hour ago 1 9
Erin
Postpone? August 15, 2020
Erin, Yesterday at 5:28 PM

I’m starting to really wonder if I should consider postponing my wedding on 8/15/2020. I don’t want everyone required to wear a mask and at the same time, I don’t want any of my family and/or friends...

Emily, 2 hours ago 7 157
Marina
Should i hire a first choice photographer?
Marina, Today at 2:53 AM

So we had troubles with the photographer we wanted to work with at first and now we are looking for a new one. To be honest, I feel exhausted and I found a girl who does nice shots and I'd like to...

Hanna, 2 hours ago 2 14
Natalie
Gift for Parents / Host
Natalie, on July 1, 2020 at 12:40 PM

Hi all! My Mom and Stepdad have generously offered their farm land for my fiance to get married on. What is a nice gift for them?

Jessica, 2 hours ago 5 51
Katelyn
covid seating plan
Katelyn, Yesterday at 2:19 PM

My venue has 3 sites available. A reception hall that holds 300, an indoor ceremony area, and an outdoor ceremony area. We were planning on using the indoor ceremony area so that we did not have to...

Katelyn, 4 hours ago 2 71
Kelly
Couples getting married on September 26, 2021
Kelly, on December 30, 2019 at 10:33 AM

Hi Ladies!!! So excited that i get to connect with my date twins!!

Tiffanie, 4 hours ago 2 18 1
R
Is anyone else struggling with bridesmaid dresses looking different colors?
Rebecca, Yesterday at 1:42 PM

Ok fellow Brides and Bridesmaids, I'm struggling over here. I chose Chianti for my bridesmaid....has anyone else picked this color or used it in the past? My struggle is that it looks lavendar/lilac...

Natalie, 5 hours ago 14 140
April
i want to have an intimate wedding but somehow include our friends, any ideas?
April, Yesterday at 10:02 PM

We have cut our guest list down to about 40 people which includes us as well as the bridal party. The bridal party consists of about 12 people, well 14 including us. I’m not sure if a 26 guest wedding...

Katharine, Yesterday at 11:47 PM 4 65
Samantha
Not Feeling Like a Bride..
Samantha, on March 20, 2019 at 3:11 PM

Anyone else have this feeling? My wedding is in August and even though most of the planning is nearly done and I'm excited, I just don't feel like a bride or that I'm really getting married in a few...

Maggy, Yesterday at 11:20 PM 12 527 1
Lavonne
Venue tour fee?
Lavonne, Yesterday at 7:21 PM

Hi everyone! Did anyone have to pay a fee to tour a venue? It's a reputable venue I found here on wedding wire and after reaching out to the venue coordinator, he stated there is a $50 fee to...

Kate, Yesterday at 11:20 PM 12 152
M
We got our stationery!!
mrswinteriscoming, Yesterday at 9:02 PM

We got all our stationery and I’m so excited! We went the old fashioned route with our wedding because I personally am not a fan of wedding websites - they’re just not as personal or sentimental as...

Jasmine, Yesterday at 9:57 PM 5 70
O
Couples getting married on March 5, 2021
OliviaO, on December 30, 2019 at 12:32 PM

Hi ladies! Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! 3/5/21 is our big day... when is it wedding dress shopping? We have our venue, photographer, and our DJ. Have any of you ladies...

Maria, Yesterday at 8:18 PM 19 123
S
Poses for Pictures
Stacey, Yesterday at 1:20 PM

My photographer spoke last night and she wants us to send her of list of must have photos. The photos I'm having a difficult time with are family photos. Below I have listed out our families. My...

Marisa, Yesterday at 8:15 PM 5 107
M
Sparkler Send-off Help (displaying the sparklers and lighters)
Madeline, on July 1, 2020 at 10:42 AM

Hi ladies! I have 36 inch sparklers and custom matches purchased. My question is how to display them inside the reception until it's time. I have a sign already made. But, what size vases work for...

Rachel, Yesterday at 6:33 PM 5 56
Start a discussion