Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Janicaellison
Postpone
Janicaellison, on January 13, 2022 at 6:47 PM

Hello Brides To Be…. I was wondering have y’all thought about Postpone y’all wedding date due to the Omicron Variant and are y’all scared that y’all guest want show up for y’all..wedding.A very Scared...

Kia, 8 hours ago 72 1,543 3
Michelle
What is your one non negotiable must have item?
Michelle, on January 13, 2022 at 4:30 PM

What vendor/item/service did you absolutely not budge on?

Cece, Yesterday at 8:37 PM 20 240
Zanetah
Surprisingly difficult wedding tasks?
Zanetah, on January 17, 2022 at 5:50 PM

Hi Brides!! I am sooo happy it’s finally 2022 and my big day is only 8 months away! I am curious what tasks have been a pain for you? Maybe one you didn’t expect to be difficult. For me it was getting...

Ashlee, Yesterday at 3:24 PM 13 269
EGD
Hotel Block Issues
EGD, Today at 10:09 AM

Looking for a little advice here or just a rant. I reached out to a hotel to set up a Hotel Block for the night of our wedding, I called the hotel and they gave me the number of the woman in their...

Lisa, 8 minutes ago 4 33
S
He proposed, now to plan send help!
Stephanie, Today at 12:21 AM

Hi everyone. So glad to have forums like this! Me and my fiancé are newly engaged and I’m really just wanting a small intimate ceremony and maybe a small venue for 30 ppl max somewhere in NYC. I love...

Lisa, 17 minutes ago 4 40
Elise
Sending out invitations
Elise, on January 10, 2022 at 2:55 PM

Hi everyone! So I have a question, how early is too early to send out invitations? I’m getting married September 2022. I already sent out save the dates and I want to send out invitations within the...

Holly, 20 minutes ago 28 753 1
S
Vendors Post Wedding
Sav, Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Has anyone gotten a “thank you” card from their vendors. I’m slightly frustrated that none of my vendors thanked after the wedding. Not even a simple text. I have gotten an auto generated one and at...

Elycia, 22 minutes ago 10 122
Sadie
Two Maid of Honors?
Sadie, on January 17, 2022 at 8:50 PM

I have my best friend who has never been apart of a wedding and then I have a new close friend who has been apart of weddings and is dating Jacob’s best friend. I wanted to have both of them be maids...

bevbabe, An hour ago 14 180
Sadie
Cheap wedding gift idea
Sadie, on January 17, 2022 at 9:00 PM

So I am needing an affordable gift idea for guests to take home. I was thinking a candy station for guests to fill up a goody bag but with Covid and kiddos I think that might be a no. I also want it...

bevbabe, 2 hours ago 7 100
Kelly
Compost and Recycling
Kelly, on January 17, 2022 at 10:19 AM

Hello! I'm trying to make my wedding as sustainable as possible. Unfortunately, we can't wash glasses at the bar so we either need 1,000 glasses or plastic cups. I'm considering using compostable cups...

Kelly, 2 hours ago 7 81
Brianna
Couples getting married on July 10, 2022
Brianna, on January 17, 2022 at 11:37 AM

Hey everybody! I hope all is well! How is everybody feeling when the date is coming up? It’s going to be here before we know it!

Janelle, 3 hours ago 8 64
J
Non Traditional Timeline
Josina, on January 17, 2022 at 12:27 PM

Hey y’all. So we’re doing things a bit different and I’d love some ideas on the best way to structure things. So we’re having our ceremony on family land, and as such are keeping the guest list as...

Josina, 4 hours ago 6 143
Sine
Engagement Ring Sizing
Sine, Yesterday at 7:46 PM

My fiancé bought my ring as a size 6 and 3/4 but I really need like an 8. I've been able to squeeze myself into it but I think it's really time to have it resized. I have a lot of issues with swelling...

Caytlyn, 6 hours ago 5 76
Christina
What wedding details are you foregoing?
Christina, on August 5, 2021 at 7:00 PM

What are you guys foregoing for your weddings? It’s so easy to get wrapped up in the most minute details. I’m interested to see what you guys are leaving out. I am foregoing dinner menus and ceremony...

Tina, 7 hours ago 41 806 1
Katherine
Couples getting married in 02-12-22
Katherine, on January 9, 2022 at 9:15 PM

Hello all, I’m wondering how you are all feeling? The wedding is approaching quickly & with covid cases rising I’m feeling extremely nervous. I’ve waited 2 years for this day so I’m really hoping...

Angee, 8 hours ago 22 214 1
Sandy
Bridal party what do they do during photos?
Sandy, on January 17, 2022 at 5:48 PM

Hello I have a dilemma on what our bridal party should be doing during our first look/ newlywed photos. After we are all done getting ready we will drive to a different locations for photos. We will...

Jacks, 9 hours ago 8 132
Mila
Photography/videography Entrapment!
Mila, on January 14, 2022 at 11:25 PM

So me and fiance currently Live in Minnesota, however, we were born and raised in Wisconsin. We would like to have our Wedding in WI, but do our Engagement party, and Engagement photoshoot in MN. Why...

Mila, 11 hours ago 4 93
Melinda
Wedding, mental health, and taking control back.
Melinda, Yesterday at 3:06 PM

Sorry if this is long and drawn out. A little backstory I’m 33, my fiancé is 34. We are financially dependent and actually both work two jobs. We have been together for 2.5 years living together for...

Bird, Yesterday at 10:48 PM 5 137
Deanna
Is it too early to plan?
Deanna, on December 1, 2021 at 3:16 PM

Hey guys! I have my wedding date set for 09/09/2023! We are so excited. I am in the early stages of planning. going to look at our venue and researching catering etc. Is it too early to start...

Taylor, Yesterday at 10:45 PM 50 472 4
Oshi
What is an average price for a Day-of-coordination wedding planner?
Oshi, on December 20, 2021 at 11:51 AM

I just want to be sure, im getting a fair price for the services offered for a Day of Coordination planner. So I can decide on which Day-of.. planner to go with?

Oshi, Yesterday at 9:25 PM 19 197
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics