We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Elizabeth
rsvp on response Cards
Elizabeth, on July 5, 2020 at 12:14 AM

Hello everyone, Our wedding in a few months October and its time to mail out RSVP invitations and I've ✔ online everywhere and can't find the answer to my simple question. What date do I request the...

Elizabeth, Jul 6, 2020 40 257 1
M
Postponing fall weddings
Mireya, Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Who else originally had your wedding set for the fall but are now postponing due to COVID-19? What I really want to know is, what is your new date? How far are you postponing it from your original...

Angela, 7 minutes ago 9 91
Rachel
Lets see that Rock brides of 2021!! Share your engagement photos!
Rachel, on May 14, 2020 at 9:53 AM

If you are getting married 2021, Congratulations 🎉🍾! Show your favorite selfie of you showing that Rock & share with us how you got proposed too! I got proposed after 12 years!!!! YES FINALLY ! It...

Emily, An hour ago 16 162 1
Brittany
Masks at wedding
Brittany, Yesterday at 7:12 PM

I received an email from our venue today that most likely got 10/24/2020 masks will be required in ceremony at all times, reception masks can be removed when eating, drinking or dancing... I feel like...

Nefetera, An hour ago 12 255
Samantha
I’m stressed! Covid-19 sucks.
Samantha, Yesterday at 9:53 PM

My wedding is in 25 days!! Just learned that the city is now closing restaurants, venues, ballrooms, etc. again starting this week. Really anxious about what’s going to happen. Many guests have...

Nefetera, An hour ago 3 121
Futuremrsm
i got stuck with planning
Futuremrsm, Yesterday at 12:35 PM

So let me start off by saying I wanted a very small wedding. Just a private ceremony with immediate family. My fiance has a big family and insisted we have a large wedding. He said that he thinks I...

Rebecca, An hour ago 11 113
Cassidy
Perfectionists...how do you cope with planning stress?
Cassidy, Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Hello! I've only been engaged for about a month, but I'm on of those people who has been planning their wedding since age 10. I've also been with my fiancé since age 15 (almost 10 years) so I've known...

Rebecca, An hour ago 8 78
Anna
Wedding at a Drive In Theater?
Anna, Yesterday at 6:45 PM

Would you consider choosing a drive in theater as your venue? I just saw this today for a nearby theater and I was intrigued. I only skimmed but the price didn’t necessarily depend on numbers and it...

Elmarose04, An hour ago 11 82 1
T
Wedding Venue will not let us postpone. Help!
Trinity, Yesterday at 3:10 PM

Hello everyone, I am in such a dilemma. We are supposed to get married on October 10, but we have so many cases in FL that the guests are uncomfortable to attend. I have spoke to other vendors, and...

Rebecca, An hour ago 4 123
Samantha
covid Disclaimer?
Samantha, Yesterday at 3:09 PM

So, my wedding is this coming Saturday and, unfortunately, a little over a week ago, four of my FH's family members were diagnosed with COVID. We were only in contact with two of them so we got tested...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 19 212
K
Sister photographer
Kristine, Yesterday at 2:56 PM

So... my sister is a professional wedding photographer. She does a great job, BUT she gets very frustrated with me so easily. She just isn’t very... idk gentle or forgiving with ME like she is other...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 13 102
L
Rehearsal Dinner Planning
Liz, Yesterday at 3:04 PM

So I'm not sure what to do... My future in laws are in charge of planning the rehearsal dinner. But then my FMIL tells me that they'll pay for everything but I have to plan it. I'm pretty stressed...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 12 121
Karoline
i need some advice
Karoline, Yesterday at 4:49 PM

Girls, I need some advice. Who bought the rings on Etsy? I found one ring, but I have no such experience, what do you say? Thanks!...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 18 100
Future Mrs. Lowder
Wedding plans changing
Future Mrs. Lowder, Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Hey y’all.. Tonight has been filled with many tears and lots of stress. We have had to change our wedding plans. Our venue was FH’s family’s cabin and it has been decided that due to corona the...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 3 69
Chelsea
Year out..what are you working on?
Chelsea, Yesterday at 12:29 PM

I know WW has the checklist but it only says to be working on registry... What were you working on a year out??? I still need some big vendors and i have tons of DIY projects. IDK what i should be...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 8 54 1
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart
Big Wedding or Small Wedding?
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart, Yesterday at 9:45 PM

Hey ladies, Just wondering your thoughts or experiences. Are you having a big wedding or a small wedding? If your already married did you have a big wedding or a small wedding and would you do it the...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 12 78
Kristianne
Change of Plans
Kristianne, Today at 12:16 AM

My FH and I decided that we would still like to get married on the date that we had originally planned (10/10/2020 and I am not giving it up 😋). Despite keeping our date, we plan to cut the guest list...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 2 48
C
Bridal boxes!
Cheyenne, Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Hey guys, Just wanted to hear other brides opinions on bridal box subscriptions. I signed up for one with Miss to Mrs, but so far it’s been terrible as I haven’t received in a box in almost two...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 3 38 1
Marissa
17 days!
Marissa, Today at 12:07 AM

Anyone else going through with their wedding? How are you doing? Mine is in 17 days and after waiting 3.5 years on top of dealing with covid uncertainty, I can hardly believe it 😱

Kristina, 2 hours ago 3 32
Michael&briana
i Said Yes 💍
Michael&briana, on March 2, 2020 at 5:38 PM

Hello everyone, My best friend of 8 years flew me across the country to propose to me off the beach of San Diego, California. We’ve been through it all together. Difficult hardships and amazing...

Elmarose04, 3 hours ago 32 491 4
Start a discussion