We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Richaelyn
Are y’all still having traditional weddings during the pandemic?
Richaelyn, on January 20, 2021 at 12:37 PM

What kind of weddings are people having during the pandemic? Are y’all still doing the traditional wedding but implementing covid precautions (social distance, sanitizing stations...etc.) or are y’all...

Kate, 31 minutes ago 27 380
Alyssa
How far has the pandemic set back your wedding/venue date?
Alyssa, on January 20, 2021 at 2:29 PM

Hey ladies (and gents!), I am wondering for those of you who have had your wedding postponned d/t to the ongoing pandemic how far out are your rescheduled dates? I plan on getting married in october...

Lynn, 16 hours ago 24 310
Lindsay
How would you feel about this? (showing proof of vaccine or a rapid negative test)
Lindsay, on January 19, 2021 at 4:11 PM

Hi all! I was legally married this past summer in my backyard but pushed my wedding reception to next July I’m from New York and I’m so excited that I was just told it seems like by March that we will...

Lindsay, Yesterday at 2:48 PM 38 734
Kate
What Should We Put on Our Invitations- immigration requiring a civil ceremony before wedding.
Kate, Today at 5:06 PM

Hi all! This topic has been extremely anxiety producing for me as I am worried we might face judgment regardless what decision(s) we make. It has been a very stressful time for us both. My FH is from...

Lisa, 12 minutes ago 2 17
A.francis
Venue Booking
A.francis, Yesterday at 4:34 PM

How far into your engagement did you book your wedding? I am totally excited that we booked our venue earlier this week. Literally one month of being engaged!

A.francis, 24 minutes ago 34 190
Andriene
Any March 2021 brides cancel?
Andriene, on December 2, 2020 at 9:51 PM

I am officially freaking out now. My state went back and capped indoor events to 10 people.. My venue is pushing me to postpone but I don’t thing my state will increase capacity by march.Thinking...

Suzann, 24 minutes ago 17 377
E
May 29,2021 Bride
Elizabeth, on January 7, 2021 at 6:19 PM

Hello everyone and to the 2021 brides-it is our year!! I have all the bugs things booked now I’m on the the little (actually very large) part of the planning. Decorations, favors, timelines and...

Elena, 26 minutes ago 30 446 4
H
Did you settle when choosing a venue?
H, on November 8, 2017 at 10:34 AM

Did you find that you settled when choosing a wedding venue? I'm realizing that what my PERFECT DAY entails is not possible either because it's impractical, doesn't exist, or is $500 per person...

Samantha, 33 minutes ago 83 876
Briana
Day of Coordinator - Yes or No
Briana, Today at 7:43 AM

So I’m going back and forth on this. I don’t need a planner and even a coordinator feels unnecessary. But I have a lot of DIY that I’ll need help setting up and the event venue only does so much. Can...

Briana, 34 minutes ago 20 155
Dj Tanner
June 2021 brides
Dj Tanner, on October 26, 2020 at 12:42 PM

Anyone nervous about restrictions still being in place? I talked to my event planner last week and I guess I wasn’t as aware of ALL of the restrictions that are being placed on weddings in my state. I...

Mm126, 53 minutes ago 165 4,829 13
Asia
It’s been a minute. Hey guys!
Asia, Yesterday at 10:20 AM

Hope all is well with everyone during the pandemic and wedding planning. Need some advice! As far as rsvp and invitations: what is the most cost effective? I do not really want to mail out rsvp cards...

Asia, An hour ago 12 118
Hannah
Mom wants me to change wedding day
Hannah, Today at 1:04 PM

Hi ladies, Long story short, my mom got her dates mixed up for a big trip she’s going on and will no longer be able to make it to our wedding. She wants me to change the date, though I’ve already put...

Mrs. Spring, An hour ago 10 165
Allison
Not wanting my Dad to walk me down the isle?
Allison, Today at 1:58 PM

Hi everyone! So this has been a really hard topic of discussion within my family while planning my wedding and I’m looking for some advice because I know that it is my day but I’m trying really hard...

Mrs. Spring, An hour ago 4 68
Virginia
Colored pillar candles
Virginia, Today at 10:57 AM

Does anyone know where I can get colored pillar candles like these?

Jamie, An hour ago 3 61
L
Online invitations?
Leanna, Yesterday at 6:21 PM

Hello! Is anyone else doing online invitations instead of spending the money on paper invites? Why or why not? We know our guests will be able to navigate the website so that’s not an issue

Nicole, An hour ago 5 65
Kiara
City Hall Wedding!
Kiara, on April 11, 2018 at 9:47 AM

My FH and I decided that we’d change our date to 2019 and get married at city hall. It’s only to save money but also because his dad doesn’t want us to stress about money and finding a really good...

Mrs. Spring, 2 hours ago 20 506
Sandra
Banquet Seating Idea - Thoughts?
Sandra, Today at 8:04 AM

Curious what you guys think of this - I found a banquet seating chart on the insta that left four or five empty seats in front of the bride and groom. The concept I’m guessing is to have the B&G...

Kristen, 3 hours ago 2 84
Bailey
5k and under budgets
Bailey, on April 14, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Hello fellow brides! My fiance and I are not grand people and I didn't think we'd have any problem working with our 5k budget but it's honestly harder than I expected. I can't believe all the extras...

Mrs. Spring, 3 hours ago 41 126
Lisa
Generations Riviera Maya
Lisa, on April 22, 2019 at 7:25 PM

Anyone else getting married at this resort or El Dorado in Riviera Maya, Mexico?

Jaimie, 3 hours ago 68 1,354 3
Future Mrs.Randolph
Jan-may 2022 Brides
Future Mrs.Randolph, on January 14, 2021 at 2:44 PM

It seems like more 2020 brides who pushed to 2021 are pushing their weddings back to 2022 due to COVID so it makes me wonder if my February 2022 date would be even "somewhat" safe. Im planning on...

Mikaela, 3 hours ago 75 959 5
Start a discussion