We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Foreman2Finley
Bridesmaids proposal boxes!
Foreman2Finley, on May 7, 2021 at 8:06 PM

What are your thoughts?? Totally worth it…or a total waste of money?! Please share your proposals or any other cute ideas you’ve seen.

devotedlydavis, Yesterday at 7:21 PM 28 412
Emily
Budget priorities?
Emily, on May 3, 2021 at 1:19 AM

Hi everyone! Happy wedding planning! Just curious about what you all prioritized to spend the most money on? My fiancé and I live in a fairly expensive area and chose to splurge on our photographer...

BreezyBry, Yesterday at 1:35 PM 53 1,018 2
MK
How important are bridal portraits?
MK, on May 10, 2021 at 8:48 AM

I know it's old school, but I assumed I needed to have my bridal portraits framed and set up for our reception to display. My photographer is out of state and about 6 hours away -- I would either need...

Michelle, May 10, 2021 18 217
Aliea
Help!!! Favors???
Aliea, on May 4, 2021 at 11:07 PM

Anyone doing favors? Do the guest really use / eat them? What are some good but cheap options?

Jennifer, May 9, 2021 58 837
Leisha
Petit Four Films - Have You Used?
Leisha, on December 30, 2019 at 10:56 PM

Hi everyone! Newly engaged and planning my 6/12/21 wedding in the Hudson Valley, NY. Videography is very important to us, but so is keeping our budget. I have found Petit Four Films online and they...

Danielle, 2 minutes ago 8 509
Morgan
Venues on a Budget?
Morgan, Today at 1:28 AM

Hey everyone! My husband and I are planning a vow renewal and a reception to follow with around 30 of our close family and friends in the next year or two. We got married really young and didn’t have...

devotedlydavis, An hour ago 2 22
Elysia
Getting Rejected by Venues?
Elysia, on April 24, 2021 at 8:20 AM

Hi everyone! After cancelling our wedding, my fiancé and I are trying to plan things again. Our ideas of what we want have drastically changed, originally we were going to invite close to 60 people,...

Elysia, An hour ago 55 1,404
Estrella
Dilemmas all around
Estrella, on May 10, 2021 at 9:46 PM

Anyone else having trouble making decions with their FH? He wants to make decisions but doesn't know what he wants. I know what I want but do want to make all of the decisions. We can not come to any...

Brittany, 6 hours ago 10 177
Joyce
Need some feed back.... Have any experience with "kapturly"?
Joyce, on March 28, 2021 at 12:23 AM

Needing some feedback....Has anyone ever used "Kapturly" for their wedding photography and videography? How did it go? Were you happy with the quality? Thx! 😁 https://www.kapturly.com/

Brittany, 6 hours ago 12 649 2
CountryBride
What would you do cake edition
CountryBride, Yesterday at 2:08 PM

So the desserts have always been a top priority for the wedding, so I signed a contract with an amazing baker who is building my dream cake. we have a baker do the cake and then we hired someone else...

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 11:19 PM 12 205
D
Thank you speech
Doxie Mom, Yesterday at 1:01 PM

Debating doing a thank you speech after our grand entrances at the reception? I was wondering if it would be weird for me (the bride) to do a thank you speech before dinner is served after the grand...

Michelle, Yesterday at 9:23 PM 10 109
Chelsea
How Many Days?
Chelsea, on April 24, 2021 at 6:25 PM

We've got 50 days until the big day! How about y'all?

Sunny, Yesterday at 6:09 PM 127 870 1
mrswinteriscoming
Married ladies – if you could do it again, what details/things would you change?
mrswinteriscoming, on May 10, 2021 at 8:36 PM

TL;DR – I have our wedding planned in full but time is getting the better of me and I’m not sure if I change any of the details. For those who are married already, what did you realise after your...

mrswinteriscoming, Yesterday at 5:58 PM 11 248
Corrine
Questions to ask dj and photographer?!
Corrine, on May 10, 2021 at 4:33 PM

What are some good questions to ask a wedding DJs and photographers??? I’m currently in the process of searching for both vendors for my July 2022 wedding and I would like to be as prepared as...

Corrine, Yesterday at 4:56 PM 3 82
Alyssa
Final touches
Alyssa, Yesterday at 10:09 AM

Hello everyone, as always happy wedding planning! I am now 85 days out and I keep thinking I am forgetting to book or do something for the wedding. Considering how close I am to the day is there...

Alyssa, Yesterday at 4:21 PM 2 52
CK
Predict Your Weather
CK, on April 26, 2011 at 9:23 AM

We used this little tool on weatherunderground's website to gauge pretty accurately what the weather would be like for this past Sat.'s wedding. While everyone, including me, was shivering Friday...

Olivia, Yesterday at 4:16 PM 22 7,144 3
Danielle
“Prepare toasts” on to-do list?
Danielle, on April 22, 2021 at 10:46 AM

A week before your wedding it says “prepare toasts”. Is that for the couple to do for the rehearsal dinner? Or is to make sure the BM MOH for the wedding?

Heather, Yesterday at 3:19 PM 5 68
CountryBride
Just paid off the venue and the officiant
CountryBride, on May 10, 2021 at 7:24 PM

So excited we just paid off the venue and the officiant, major wedding goal accomplished

Valerie, Yesterday at 2:58 PM 9 94
B
Witness Signature, moh or Best Man?
Bumblebee3, Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Hey ladies! I have a minor dilemma regarding who should sign as my witness. I’m getting married in a few months. My cousin is my MOH, and my best (male) friend of 10+ years is my Best Man (FH also has...

Bumblebee3, Yesterday at 2:44 PM 4 93
Heather
Wedding Blessing Suggestions
Heather , Yesterday at 1:41 PM

Hi everyone! I’m asking for your advice on behalf of my cousin, who is getting married 12/2023. This is an unusual situation, and I might be long winded, so bear with me, and thanks in advance for...

Michelle, Yesterday at 1:51 PM 1 74 1
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics