Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Michelle
Older couples: did you feel more $ pressure?
Michelle, on January 25, 2022 at 12:04 PM

Another post got me thinking about societal pressure and how we are influenced. If you are older and having a first, second, or third marriage, do you feel pressured to have a bigger or more lavish...

Cece, Yesterday at 2:35 PM 24 298
Janicaellison
Postpone
Janicaellison, on January 13, 2022 at 6:47 PM

Hello Brides To Be…. I was wondering have y’all thought about Postpone y’all wedding date due to the Omicron Variant and are y’all scared that y’all guest want show up for y’all..wedding.A very Scared...

PermaGrin, Jan 26, 2022 79 1,792 2
Zanetah
Surprisingly difficult wedding tasks?
Zanetah, on January 17, 2022 at 5:50 PM

Hi Brides!! I am sooo happy it’s finally 2022 and my big day is only 8 months away! I am curious what tasks have been a pain for you? Maybe one you didn’t expect to be difficult. For me it was getting...

Gina, Jan 25, 2022 35 609
Priscilla
Invitation return address needs to be crossed out? Help!
Priscilla, Yesterday at 8:18 PM

Hi! This afternoon I went to the post office to have them weigh my invitation before we send them out. I asked what the process was to get them hand-canceled and the lady helping me explained it. Then...

Mcskipper, 9 minutes ago 8 121
Christy
Is it too early to be planning for 2023
Christy, on January 20, 2022 at 6:38 PM

Curious so have you guys already started planning and looking and get anything started for your wedding if you’re having it in 2023?

Jamaica, 53 minutes ago 91 1,155 10
Michelle
Unpopular planning opinions
Michelle, Yesterday at 5:25 PM

For example, among all the child free weddings, do you want kids in attendance? Or are you in favor of desserts only instead of a full dinner or say a margarita bar if that’s what your guests prefer...

Ashley, 2 hours ago 6 119
Michelle
Invites out of obligation vs actually wanting them in attendance
Michelle, Yesterday at 7:05 PM

If you are paying for everything yourselves without assistance, how did you determine the guest list? Are you inviting people who don’t have any relationship with you or fiancé to share your day to...

Ashley, 3 hours ago 4 79
Janalee
Where do i start?
Janalee, Today at 1:27 AM

Is there a timeline I should follow or what to do when!? I have a venue… That’s it 😭 We’re planning for January 2023, help!

Jasmine E., 3 hours ago 5 33
Valarie
Wedding ceremony start time for 5pm reception and timeline?
Valarie, Yesterday at 7:33 PM

Hello, what time should I start my wedding ceremony if my reception time is available from 5 pm-11 pm? It is my first time planning a wedding with my fiance, so we don't know what we're doing. And I...

Pertina, 3 hours ago 10 78
Stacy
2022 September Brides - Has everyone sent out there save the dates
Stacy, Yesterday at 11:44 AM

I felt sooo behind getting my save the dates out but FINALLY they all shipped last week. Guys help me out am I still in a decent time frame?

Tiffany, 6 hours ago 12 107
Annette
Has anyone had their wedding at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Cabo?
Annette, on December 22, 2021 at 7:44 AM

Im about to sign the contract, but I havent been to the site. Im nervous bc this is not the orginal venue I had in mind. I intially wanted a venue that was more modern looking. The price point seems...

Sherelle, 8 hours ago 2 49
Nay
Videography $$
Nay, Yesterday at 6:08 PM

I feel like at this point, everyone has kind of accepted the cost of videography but I just can't seem to make it work. Honestly, i have about 1k to put towards it, and I'm struggling to find anyone....

Tina, Yesterday at 11:35 PM 7 81
Deysi
Help picking a wedding photographer for a fall wedding please
Deysi, on January 22, 2022 at 11:05 AM

Hi fellow brides! so I can't decide between 2 photographers. Im getting married in the fall of 2023! I like light and airy but moody sometimes too. number 1 number 2 one is www.bluevphotography.com...

Kennedy, Yesterday at 11:29 PM 2 47
Brieya
Where do i start?
Brieya, on January 10, 2022 at 8:23 PM

I got engaged December 4th of 2021 and We are looking to get married in March or April of 2023. I don’t know where to start to planing. Looking for any advice on anything and everything?

Tina, Yesterday at 11:12 PM 6 93
B
Uber black for getaway car?
Bride2Be, on January 26, 2022 at 8:20 PM

Has anyone used Uber black and reserved the date for their getaway car? How was your experience and would you suggest it as a good option for saving money on this part?

Rosebud, Yesterday at 8:14 PM 12 126 1
Sylvana
Inexpensive Wedding Invitations
Sylvana, Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Drop down some great inexpensive wedding invitation companies! ⤵️ thanks 😊

Shannon, Yesterday at 8:13 PM 4 43
Makeba
2022 Bride to Be’s
Makeba, on January 10, 2021 at 7:03 PM

I’m getting married 9/25/22. Is there anyone getting married in 2022 that has started planning? I have😊‼️

Makeba, Yesterday at 6:36 PM 480 6,895 71
Lynne
Guest list grew!
Lynne, Yesterday at 1:11 PM

I thought I had maybe 75 people in total. I was off! It's actually closer to 100 people. Luckily, our budget is a little bigger than originally thought. So that helps. I know not everyone will attend,...

Lynne, Yesterday at 6:13 PM 14 142
Bridget
Halloween 2023 Wedding in New Orleans -- looking for a bit of advice
Bridget, on January 23, 2022 at 7:56 PM

Hi WW community, I have enjoyed reading these boards and this is my first time posting. My fiance and I got engaged over a year ago, and we decided to do something a bit wild and different and plan a...

Bridget, Yesterday at 4:05 PM 4 74
Alli
Wedding or no wedding?
Alli, Yesterday at 1:54 PM

I’m not a wedding person at all. I would be perfectly happy flying somewhere beautiful and eloping but FH wants an actual wedding. An actual wedding is not going to be enjoyable for me at all. It...

Candace, Yesterday at 4:00 PM 5 87
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics