Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Michelle
Older couples: did you feel more $ pressure?
Michelle, on January 25, 2022 at 12:04 PM

Another post got me thinking about societal pressure and how we are influenced. If you are older and having a first, second, or third marriage, do you feel pressured to have a bigger or more lavish...

Cece, 9 hours ago 24 292
Janicaellison
Postpone
Janicaellison, on January 13, 2022 at 6:47 PM

Hello Brides To Be…. I was wondering have y’all thought about Postpone y’all wedding date due to the Omicron Variant and are y’all scared that y’all guest want show up for y’all..wedding.A very Scared...

PermaGrin, Yesterday at 11:13 PM 79 1,787 2
Zanetah
Surprisingly difficult wedding tasks?
Zanetah, on January 17, 2022 at 5:50 PM

Hi Brides!! I am sooo happy it’s finally 2022 and my big day is only 8 months away! I am curious what tasks have been a pain for you? Maybe one you didn’t expect to be difficult. For me it was getting...

Gina, Jan 25, 2022 35 607
Nay
Videography $$
Nay, Today at 6:08 PM

I feel like at this point, everyone has kind of accepted the cost of videography but I just can't seem to make it work. Honestly, i have about 1k to put towards it, and I'm struggling to find anyone....

Tina, 20 minutes ago 7 71
Deysi
Help picking a wedding photographer for a fall wedding please
Deysi, on January 22, 2022 at 11:05 AM

Hi fellow brides! so I can't decide between 2 photographers. Im getting married in the fall of 2023! I like light and airy but moody sometimes too. number 1 number 2 one is www.bluevphotography.com...

Kennedy, 26 minutes ago 2 47
L
Lean Start Keto Review – Get Your Fittest Body Yet With Keto!
Lean, Today at 11:18 PM

Lean Start Keto :-The BHB supplements help your body arrive at ketosis quicker than it can normally or without anyone else. When you're into ketosis the item helps with the course of fat consuming to...

Lean, 38 minutes ago 2
Brieya
Where do i start?
Brieya, on January 10, 2022 at 8:23 PM

I got engaged December 4th of 2021 and We are looking to get married in March or April of 2023. I don’t know where to start to planing. Looking for any advice on anything and everything?

Tina, 43 minutes ago 6 92
Priscilla
Invitation return address needs to be crossed out? Help!
Priscilla, Today at 8:18 PM

Hi! This afternoon I went to the post office to have them weigh my invitation before we send them out. I asked what the process was to get them hand-canceled and the lady helping me explained it. Then...

Hannah, An hour ago 7 81
Stacy
2022 September Brides - Has everyone sent out there save the dates
Stacy, Today at 11:44 AM

I felt sooo behind getting my save the dates out but FINALLY they all shipped last week. Guys help me out am I still in a decent time frame?

Mk, An hour ago 11 88
Valarie
Wedding ceremony start time for 5pm reception and timeline?
Valarie, Today at 7:33 PM

Hello, what time should I start my wedding ceremony if my reception time is available from 5 pm-11 pm? It is my first time planning a wedding with my fiance, so we don't know what we're doing. And I...

Lunajay, 3 hours ago 9 58
Michelle
Unpopular planning opinions
Michelle, Today at 5:25 PM

For example, among all the child free weddings, do you want kids in attendance? Or are you in favor of desserts only instead of a full dinner or say a margarita bar if that’s what your guests prefer...

Cece, 3 hours ago 5 91
B
Uber black for getaway car?
Bride2Be, Yesterday at 8:20 PM

Has anyone used Uber black and reserved the date for their getaway car? How was your experience and would you suggest it as a good option for saving money on this part?

Rosebud, 3 hours ago 12 123 1
Sylvana
Inexpensive Wedding Invitations
Sylvana, Today at 11:47 AM

Drop down some great inexpensive wedding invitation companies! ⤵️ thanks 😊

Shannon, 3 hours ago 4 40
Michelle
Invites out of obligation vs actually wanting them in attendance
Michelle, Today at 7:05 PM

If you are paying for everything yourselves without assistance, how did you determine the guest list? Are you inviting people who don’t have any relationship with you or fiancé to share your day to...

Cece, 3 hours ago 2 48
Makeba
2022 Bride to Be’s
Makeba, on January 10, 2021 at 7:03 PM

I’m getting married 9/25/22. Is there anyone getting married in 2022 that has started planning? I have😊‼️

Makeba, 5 hours ago 480 6,894 71
Lynne
Guest list grew!
Lynne, Today at 1:11 PM

I thought I had maybe 75 people in total. I was off! It's actually closer to 100 people. Luckily, our budget is a little bigger than originally thought. So that helps. I know not everyone will attend,...

Lynne, 5 hours ago 14 130
Bridget
Halloween 2023 Wedding in New Orleans -- looking for a bit of advice
Bridget, on January 23, 2022 at 7:56 PM

Hi WW community, I have enjoyed reading these boards and this is my first time posting. My fiance and I got engaged over a year ago, and we decided to do something a bit wild and different and plan a...

Bridget, 7 hours ago 4 74
Alli
Wedding or no wedding?
Alli, Today at 1:54 PM

I’m not a wedding person at all. I would be perfectly happy flying somewhere beautiful and eloping but FH wants an actual wedding. An actual wedding is not going to be enjoyable for me at all. It...

Candace, 7 hours ago 5 82
J
Invites / We are already married?
Jennifer, on December 20, 2017 at 3:07 PM

We are doing a Courthouse wedding in one week for financial reasons with our parents and wedding party in attendance. Our big official "wedding" will be in October. We are going to tell our immediate...

Charlotte, 8 hours ago 23 3,442
Jacqui_Elaine
Wedding planner turn bride
Jacqui_Elaine, Today at 9:21 AM

Hello my name Jacqui I am a 2024 bride . I need some help ! I have planned so many wedding and events and now that it’s my big day , I have no clue where to start . I don’t if I need a full wedding...

Jasmine E., 8 hours ago 3 53
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics