We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Cyber Week Steals - Gifts For Your Parents and Bridal Party
Lynnie, on November 24, 2020 at 2:17 PM

Who's ready for this year's whirlwind of Black Friday and Cyber Week sales?? 💰 Don't forget that it's also a great time to score some wedding deals! If you're still stumped on what to gift your...

Lynnie, Nov 24, 2020 77 1
Jasmine
Special Thanks to Your Vendors!!
Jasmine, on November 23, 2020 at 12:39 PM

In the light of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to shout out to one of my vendors, photographer Nikola, from LV Photography here in Las Vegas! He's been extremely patient and absolutely wonderful. Our...

Jasmine, Nov 24, 2020 22 104 1
K
a large amount of people cancelling because of covid
Kimberly, on November 22, 2020 at 11:45 AM

Okay not that large. About 6 people have already said they aren't coming. Unfortunately, four of them are important to us and we hoped they'd be there. They are citing covid as the reason. Are you...

Margaret, Nov 22, 2020 28 500
Future Mrs.Randolph
Not Meeting Officiant before booking??
Future Mrs.Randolph, Today at 5:15 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!! So my wedding is 2/2022 and I think I've found my officiant. We've communicated completely through email but have never talked in person or through video chat. I'm...

Alli, 18 minutes ago 12 88
Sabine
What is your wedding budget?
Sabine, on January 16, 2020 at 12:43 AM

We are at $ 10K for 65 guests ( wedding outfits and wedding band not included). What is your budget?

Julia, 51 minutes ago 295 7,240 8
A
E-invites?
Ashley, Yesterday at 1:18 PM

Hey everyone! I did a quick search and can't find anything recent (i.e. 2019 or later) about whether or not the view of electronic/emailed invitations have changed? I am interested in using paperless...

Ashley, An hour ago 12 95
Kris
Making a Minimony Feel Special
Kris, Yesterday at 1:21 PM

Hey, ladies and gents. St Louis County dropped us down to a max of 10 people in attedance for weddings. We have until the end of February until our wedding, but just in case, I want to start planning...

Willow, 2 hours ago 9 135
Kaitlyn
How long did you have your photographer at your wedding?
Kaitlyn, Yesterday at 12:59 PM

I found a photography I love and she has a few options 5 hours for wedding day for $1500 7 hours for wedding day and engagement photo session for $2000 9 hours for wedding day and...

Jai Butcher, 2 hours ago 12 136
Ashley
What should i do?
Ashley, Yesterday at 9:58 PM

Hey ladies, so my in-laws want to cook the wedding, but some other family members want the wedding catered. My in-laws don't want to spend more than $3000 is they are paying for the food at...

Jasmine, 9 hours ago 25 324
Ashlyn
First look photos
Ashlyn, on June 19, 2020 at 2:10 PM

I am doing first loon photos for my wedidng and was wanting to hear some of you're personal stories with your first look photo experience? Thank you

Lindsey, 14 hours ago 5 100
Shelly
Engagement Photos: Part ii 💖
Shelly, Yesterday at 12:22 PM

We finally received our full photo gallery of our sessions and excuse me while I happy cry! 😭🥰 If anyone in Georgia is looking for a photographer, I highly suggest reaching out to Rachel Linder...

Rebecca, 18 hours ago 22 176 1
knittingeyedoc
Covid restrictions, reducing guest list
knittingeyedoc, on November 14, 2020 at 8:24 PM

Earlier this week our state implemented restrictions of 10 people or less for social gatherings. Our wedding is 2 months away. We made the decision today to reduce our smallish wedding (75 guests) to...

Nikki, 19 hours ago 11 330
Chelsea
Reliable shops to buy favors in bulk
Chelsea, Yesterday at 4:18 PM

I want to order these mason jar shot glasses on the knot but i am seeing a few negative reviews of not receiving order or text being smudge?' They do have more positive so should I trust and just...

Yasmine, 20 hours ago 5 91
K
Terrible nightmare
Kate, Yesterday at 4:24 PM

Hello everyone, it's the first time I'm writing here, last night I had a terrible nightmare. I was completely naked in the church in front of all the guests! what a terrible shame !!! I woke up...

Yasmine, 20 hours ago 8 127
A
Spring Weddings
Ally, Yesterday at 1:04 PM

I have a bit of a unique situation because my wedding will be in April 2021 and my SIL’s wedding is in May 2021. I have been freaking out about my wedding and stressing big time over restrictions,...

Yasmine, 20 hours ago 9 185
Kassie
Devastated
Kassie, Yesterday at 10:23 AM

My fiancé and I came to the hard decision to postpone our wedding. With COVID cases on the rise in our state and all the financial hardships we’ve been having, it just wouldn’t be our dream wedding....

Yasmine, 20 hours ago 11 384
Amanda
Do people look at you like you're crazy?!
Amanda, on November 24, 2020 at 9:08 PM

Hi everyone, quick backstory. I was supposed to be married in June of last year and than postponed to August and postpone again obviously because of covid. Our wedding is finally next June and I feel...

Yasmine, 20 hours ago 15 268
Niki
Need help wedding planning
Niki, on November 24, 2020 at 1:54 PM

Please help I am getting married July 11, 2021 and I have no clue where to start the planning process. I travel all over states for work and will be in Minnesota tht time any advice from anyone I will...

Ashley, 21 hours ago 15 221
N
May 2021 Brides
Netasha, on October 4, 2020 at 10:16 PM

Hello! How are you all feeling about planning now with Covid? Are there any concerns? Do you feel that things will be better in 8 months?

Kassie, Yesterday at 10:12 PM 180 3,310 22
Maegan
March 2021 weddings
Maegan, on November 23, 2020 at 2:47 PM

Is anyone else getting married in March starting to worry about their event. The cases are still bad where we live and family members are starting to ask our parents “what are they going to do about...

Alexandra, Yesterday at 8:41 PM 13 264
Start a discussion