We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Keana
Holy Moly! Anyone else surprised at how much weddings cost?
Keana, on January 18, 2021 at 12:18 PM

Anyone else surprised at how much weddings cost? Went over our budget immediately! Lol

Rachael, Yesterday at 1:57 PM 57 1,159 2
M
Any new/current trends that don't make sense to you?
Michelle, on January 18, 2021 at 3:16 PM

Something that popped up out of the blue in the last 5-10 years that everyone has seemed to glomp onto that isn't your style or you don't understand the idea behind it but are expected to follow the...

Judith, Yesterday at 1:00 PM 51 923
CountryBride
Anyone else feels like they want to elope
CountryBride, on January 18, 2021 at 11:13 AM

I hope I am not the only one, I have a little more then a year before our wedding and while I am looking forward to it I am starting to feel like eloping would be better, I just want to be married, my...

Michelle, Jan 18, 2021 15 159 1
Eileen
September 2021 brides?
Eileen, on January 18, 2021 at 9:50 PM

Is anyone getting married September 2021?!! This is my second date due to canceling last year, how is everyone feeling? Will you cancel again? Personally if I have do cancel again, I will be done and...

Shaz, 50 seconds ago 12 219
Megan
Late Night Wedding!
Megan, Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Hi everyone! So FH and I are planning our absolute DREAM wedding, and were dead set on a Saturday. We got it for President’s Day weekend which we really wanted because we have a lot of people coming...

Pirate & 60s Bride, 58 minutes ago 2 39
Nicole
Isn't this supposed to be "fun"?
Nicole, Yesterday at 9:06 PM

My fiancé and I recently moved to Alabama for his job. We're getting married next year in Kansas City, Mo. (January 16th, 2022) and my entire family/bridesmaids all live on the west coast (California...

Pirate & 60s Bride, An hour ago 9 102
Jordan
March 6th, 2021 Brides 💕
Jordan, on January 18, 2021 at 2:45 PM

We are under the 50 day mark! Eek! I am starting to get nervous. What things are left on your to do list?

Jordan, An hour ago 13 159 3
Bethany
Maid of honor cancelled
Bethany, Yesterday at 10:50 PM

So I’m 25 days out from the wedding and my maid of honor (traveling from out of state) just told me they aren’t coming to the wedding. Right now I’m full of emotion and feeling devastated to say the...

Alli, Yesterday at 11:59 PM 6 79
Megan
Me again... full of questions...
Megan, Yesterday at 11:09 PM

My FH and I are going to have a DW (family scattered worldwide, might as well all meet somewhere). It is extremely important to us that our kids are included (I have 3 he has 1--I can't imagine...

Megan, Yesterday at 11:56 PM 2 28
whirlwind
Online Guestbook
whirlwind, Yesterday at 11:34 PM

We are webstreaming our ceremony because we have a lot of international friends and family who can't come to the wedding. I am planning the livestream on youtube and have the livechat on, so people...

whirlwind, Yesterday at 11:50 PM 2 11
Makeba
2022 Bride to Be’s
Makeba, on January 10, 2021 at 7:03 PM

I’m getting married 9/25/22. Is there anyone getting married in 2022 that has started planning? I have😊‼️

Melanie, Yesterday at 11:31 PM 233 2,659 34
Lindsay
How would you feel about this?
Lindsay, Yesterday at 4:11 PM

Hi all! I was legally married this past summer in my backyard but pushed my wedding reception to next July I’m from New York and I’m so excited that I was just told it seems like by March that we will...

Judith, Yesterday at 11:23 PM 24 306
Lisa
How Long Did You Wait To Start Wedding Planning After Getting Engaged?
Lisa, on January 5, 2021 at 9:51 AM

It's easy to want to plan out the entire wedding as soon as you get engaged! However, not everyone starts planning right away. Some couples wait so they can spend time enjoying the engagement and...

Samantha, Yesterday at 11:22 PM 80 382 1
Violetstorme
Venue Selections
Violetstorme, on January 14, 2021 at 11:33 PM

How many venues did you and your future partner look at before deciding it was the one? Did you both walk in and instantly know that it was the place you had to have for your wedding or did you find...

Samantha, Yesterday at 11:05 PM 41 189
Peyton
Wedding tradition do or ditching ?
Peyton, on January 16, 2021 at 12:31 PM

I will be getting married in April 2021. And was thinking bout garter toss. Thinking of ditching bc idk if fiancé would be able to get under dress (fitted dress) What’s thought on if I ditch garter...

Samantha, Yesterday at 10:55 PM 13 161
ArizonaDreaming
Song choices
ArizonaDreaming, Yesterday at 10:19 PM

What songs are you choosing for your ceremony exit and your first dance?

Melle, Yesterday at 10:53 PM 1 14
Monae
Wedding planner worth it?
Monae, Yesterday at 12:45 AM

Worth the money?? I’ve been getting hit with crazy prices and it really includes nothing that I can’t do myself. I need someone that will decorate and execute my idea for a decent fee. I was think...

Samantha, Yesterday at 10:47 PM 17 150
L
Wedding Ceremony Times
Lindsey, Yesterday at 8:55 AM

So I am getting married on April 10, 2021 outside. We are having both the ceremony and reception at the same venue. I want to make sure that we have time for the ceremony and a couple of pictures with...

Samantha, Yesterday at 10:45 PM 10 85
D
Postpone wedding?
Delaney, Yesterday at 6:12 PM

My wedding is supposed to be September 18, 2021. But with covid still happening and it looking like stuff is not going to get better in the next 8 months I am contemplating postponing to next year....

Chrysta, Yesterday at 10:44 PM 15 191
M
To shuttle or not to shuttle?
Molly, Yesterday at 2:02 PM

Help! I am getting married on family land in a rural area about 30 minutes from town. There is room for parking but I worry about guests drinking and muddy jams if it rains! What do you think?

Samantha, Yesterday at 10:39 PM 6 77
Start a discussion