We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Alma
Fall 2020 brides...whats your new guest count??
Alma, on July 11, 2020 at 5:46 PM

I am curious to know how your guest count has changed due to COVID. I was holding on to hope that I could keep my 150 guest count for October, with safety measures...but no! I am not comfortable with...

Alma, An hour ago 52 1,026 2
Octavia
What has covid changed in your wedding plans?
Octavia, on July 10, 2020 at 11:59 PM

I have went complete 360 on planning due to COVID. I feel like I’m starting all over since I have changed so much. I’m curious to hear how much if anything at all has changed for you gals.... ?

Alice, 7 hours ago 102 2,071 2
Kristine
Public or Confidential Marriage License?!
Kristine, on June 21, 2019 at 7:56 PM

So I had NO idea (I live in California, FYI) that there are 2 types of marriage licenses: public and confidential? What did you choose? I am 78 days away from my wedding, and need to decide. What are...

Jana, 8 minutes ago 10 931
Christine
Timeline Assistance: Intermission?
Christine, Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Looking for advice on including an intermission in our wedding timeline when the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception are all at the same venue? Hoping to use the intermission time to transfer some...

, 10 minutes ago 8 113
Annajoy
Covid brides, did you...
Annajoy, Today at 8:45 PM

1) have dancing at your wedding? 2) have stationary horderves and/or a buffet? 3) require guests to wear face masks?4) move tables 6 feet apart?5) require people who are in the wedding to...

Veronica, 14 minutes ago 4 89 1
Sanoffy
Bridesmaid dress budget
Sanoffy, Today at 9:46 PM

Thanks everyone, has anyone ever bought an infinity dress? The prices on the Internet are different. Now our bridesmaids have different opinions because of the budget. I think you can help us decide,...

Veronica, 18 minutes ago 8 39
Tiffany
So Annoying!
Tiffany, Today at 5:06 PM

Ladies (and gents), Does it ever annoy you when others ask you, "How's wedding planning?" recently. Ummmm it's not going the best, we're in the middle of a pandemic! Hellloooo?!

Nicole, 21 minutes ago 5 86
Jessica
Help me choose our Save The Date image!
Jessica, Today at 10:38 AM

We just got our engagement photos in and I CAN'T decide between these! Please help me by commenting your favorite photo! CHOICE ONE: CHOICE 2: CHOICE 3: CHOICE 4:

Abigail, 24 minutes ago 76 449 1
Eshell
january 2021 Brides And Grroom
Eshell, on March 29, 2020 at 5:34 AM

Hi JANUARY 2021 Brides ! Hope all is well with all of you , and you’re happily planning remaining positive and focus. Despite ALL that is going on. QUESTION::::: Are you all planning on keeping your...

Hilary, 25 minutes ago 10 165
K
Adjusted Save the Date for November 2021??
Katy, Yesterday at 1:22 PM

We have picked a fabulous venue and our wedding date will be 11/20/21. I am wondering if I should send save the dates early—like a year early. 2021 is going to be packed with weddings because of all...

Haleigh, 43 minutes ago 6 63
Stefanie
i am ready for July 18th!! My wedding day!
Stefanie, Today at 5:56 PM

I am FINALLY ready! It took forever to get the look I wanted without setting foot in a bridal salon. But I did it!! 🤓

Stefanie, 46 minutes ago 19 195 1
Jana
Best wedding you attended?
Jana, Today at 8:04 PM

What made it stand out from the rest? Good food, proper hosting, unique entertainment, etc?

Alisa, 50 minutes ago 10 80 1
Jennifer
Micro wedding in the fall?
Jennifer, Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Ugh, I need so much advice haha. My wedding date is 10/17 in NJ. We’re not a hotspot , in fact things are getting better. But nothing is opening 😔 Our venue has decided that they cannot accommodate an...

Waitingtomarry20, 51 minutes ago 11 155 1
Kaitlyn
Stressing more than ever
Kaitlyn, on May 27, 2020 at 9:56 PM

We are at the 4 month mark! Time is only going to continue to fly by. I’m getting ready to send out invitations later this week/ early next week. Is anyone else feeling the pressure?

Kaitlyn, An hour ago 32 448
Jessie
Couples getting married on September 26, 2020
Jessie, on July 29, 2019 at 9:36 PM

Just a few days ago this number was arouns 350 couples getting married onthis date. Now it's almost to 8,000! Holy cow! Hello wedding day twins!

Kaitlyn, An hour ago 58 1,328 25
Jordan
To surrender to Covid or hold on....?
Jordan, Today at 10:13 AM

Hello Fellow Brides, What. A. Year......I'm a December bride (of this year)! I'm hoping there are other November/December brides who can relate. At what point do you decide "I need to cancel my...

Victoria, An hour ago 9 165
C
Postponed Wedding Ideas
Cynthia, Today at 7:38 PM

Hello all! I’m looking for some ideas on what to do for our rescheduled wedding day, which is now in late September. We originally postponed everything, but then decided to get married on our original...

Kaitlyn, An hour ago 1 29 1
Brittany
Fall Brides - Are you nervous to re-send your invites?
Brittany, Today at 6:35 PM

Hi everyone! Sooo as most of you have experienced this year, my fiancé and I were forced to postpone our May wedding. Back in March right before all this Covid stuff happened, I had just mailed out...

Sara, An hour ago 7 97
Lexie
Couples getting married on July 25, 2020
Lexie, on July 30, 2019 at 10:39 PM

Hello, Fellow July 25ers! Just curious where you’re all at in your planning processes? My fiancé Sam and I are having a pretty chill backyard wedding, but I still have a lot to do and I’m feeling a...

D., 2 hours ago 46 1,126 7
Caroline
#Coronabrides, Postponing or Cancelling?
Caroline, on April 2, 2020 at 5:35 PM

Hi ladies, Out of curiosity, are you ladies postponing or cancelling your weddings? My fiancé and I were supposed to get married on April 18th, but three weeks ago we decided to move it to August...

Brianna, 2 hours ago 1,069 71,337 27
Start a discussion