We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kristen
Wedding Favors
Kristen, on July 8, 2020 at 7:24 PM

What are you planning to give your guest as a wedding favor? My response will be in the comments

Allishana, 9 hours ago 24 232
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart
Big Wedding or Small Wedding?
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart, on July 7, 2020 at 9:45 PM

Hey ladies, Just wondering your thoughts or experiences. Are you having a big wedding or a small wedding? If your already married did you have a big wedding or a small wedding and would you do it the...

Michelle, Yesterday at 9:30 AM 23 250
Chrysta
Unique/alternative Weddings
Chrysta, on July 7, 2020 at 11:09 AM

In recent years, couples have begun to steer away from old wedding traditions and make their ceremony/reception more reflective of their unique styles, interests, personalities. Are any of you...

Danielle, Yesterday at 2:46 AM 24 261 1
Octavia
What has covid changed in your wedding plans?
Octavia, on July 10, 2020 at 11:59 PM

I have went complete 360 on planning due to COVID. I feel like I’m starting all over since I have changed so much. I’m curious to hear how much if anything at all has changed for you gals.... ?

Lindsay, 5 minutes ago 53 608
Courtney
Reception Entrance & Cake Songs
Courtney, Today at 12:12 PM

Name some good wedding reception Entrance songs and songs for cake cutting! I've seen the usual "I gotta feeling" for reception Entrance songs and the usual cake cutting songs, but wanted to know if...

Mindy, 6 minutes ago 2 12
Alma
Fall 2020 brides...whats your new guest count??
Alma, Yesterday at 5:46 PM

I am curious to know how your guest count has changed due to COVID. I was holding on to hope that I could keep my 150 guest count for October, with safety measures...but no! I am not comfortable with...

Julie, 7 minutes ago 26 314 1
Bridetobe
New orleans bachelorette!
Bridetobe, Today at 11:25 AM

Im asking AGAIN, sorry! My bachelorette is scheduled for end of july. I saw they issued new regulations for the state..should i just cancel?! 😭 anyone from the area have any advice.

Stacey, 23 minutes ago 2 35
95Bride
Excited, but can't determine a budget!
95Bride, Today at 12:48 AM

Hello, Im Vanessa, 25 years old with two kids. Im so excited about the wedding, but we cannot seem to set a budget. Anyone know where we can start we are only having about 40 people max. Whats nice is...

95Bride, 24 minutes ago 12 121
Isabella
Couples getting married on January 23, 2021
Isabella, on January 22, 2020 at 5:54 PM

Where's my wedding date twins at?!?!!

Sakina, 30 minutes ago 27 162 3
A
If one family can't come due to covid, should neither family attend?
Alyssa, Today at 10:10 AM

Our original wedding was set for 50 guests in April and was postponed to September. We scaled down to 25 guests and this would currently be allowed in our state with social distancing, possibly masks....

Danielle, 39 minutes ago 5 113
Thefuturewierzbas
Bridesmaid Tote Bags
Thefuturewierzbas, Today at 10:39 AM

I am planning on making my girls tote bags, and I'm just curious as to what you're going to put inside or what you did put inside? We came up with cute shirt ideas to wear for getting ready (all...

Katie, 57 minutes ago 4 29
Chelsea
Couples getting married on December 11, 2021
Chelsea, Today at 11:12 AM

Those getting married on December 11, 2021, what made you choose this date?? We chose it because we wanted enough time to spend a week on our honeymoon before Christmas Day. It gives plenty of time...

Chelsea, An hour ago 8
Eri
We have a pandemic-related meeting with our venue today.
Eri, Yesterday at 11:31 AM

I've been pretty calm and realistic about our wedding plans thus far. We started planning our wedding in August 2018 and locked in our plans by December of that year. Our initial vision was an...

Marisa, An hour ago 1 152
K
How to make an indoor church wedding safe
Kristalyn, Today at 8:19 AM

We are still planning on having an indoor church wedding on September 12. Our state allows church events up to half capacity, so we cut our guest list and are expecting 50-60 people. We are going to...

Kristalyn, 2 hours ago 4 50
Kelsie
Venue search
Kelsie, Today at 10:22 AM

I've been searching for an affordable wedding venue in the Colorado area that has a firepit and is byo for catering. I'd like it to have a nice mountain backdrop or be on the mountain. Does anyone...

Kristen, 2 hours ago 1 20
Jimmy
Rehearsal two days before wedding.
Jimmy, Yesterday at 6:46 PM

Our planner is not available the Fri before a Sat wedding. He recommended doing it the Thursday before. That means the rehearsal dinner would be Thursday as well. Am I overthinking it or is that odd?...

Lexie, 2 hours ago 12 129
D
August 22, 2020 Wedding
Devin, Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Hi all, I am getting married August 22nd. My fiancé and I decided to keep the date of our wedding with hopes things with coronavirus will be okay around that time. Of course if things are really bad...

Devin, 3 hours ago 8 125
Devon
The Year of 1,000 Weddings
Devon, Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Fast forward about a month: another family Member gets engaged, we’re super excited... We’re still struggling to book a venue since most places we like are still closed or not taking reservations for...

Marcia, 3 hours ago 5 167
Riley
Do these invites look ok?
Riley, Yesterday at 11:16 PM

I am going to order these. I was just wondering if the wording is ok. And they look ok. I don’t really have anyone to help. I did blur out the address.

mrswinteriscoming, 5 hours ago 10 117
Alyson
Advise/perspective Needed
Alyson, Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Hey guys! I really need some help. So, my Sister-in-law has offered her backyard to us for our wedding. Their backyard is a nice size for a small, intimate wedding but I am having second thoughts...

Marisa, 5 hours ago 9 102
Start a discussion