Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Rosie
Give me your Postponement Tips!
Rosie, on July 29, 2021 at 10:56 PM

So, due to ongoing lockdown restrictions - we've had to postone our September wedding. We have contacted all of our vendors and supplied them with a spreadsheet to fill out their Thursday through...

Rosie, Yesterday at 6:49 PM 17 316
Samantha
Just how important are invitations to you?
Samantha, on August 2, 2021 at 5:00 PM

I am really into paper, and always dreamed of having my invitations engraved on Crane stationary...which is super expensive. We are NOT actually doing that because I really just can't justify it....

Cristina, Yesterday at 3:07 PM 28 396
Lisa
COVID Brides Who Postponed! What Changes Are You Making For Your New Date?
Lisa, on July 27, 2021 at 10:48 AM

For those who postponed due to the pandemic (whether it's the whole wedding or just the reception or doing a sequel wedding), are you making any changes to your plans for your new date? Are you buying...

Kari, Aug 2, 2021 17 203
Taylor
Is there such thing as “too small” of a guest list
Taylor, on July 30, 2021 at 4:14 PM

I was chatting with a co worker of mine (male) who had gotten married within the last two years. He asked how many people I was inviting and I said 60. He replied “oh that’s a back yard wedding” and...

Kari, Aug 2, 2021 23 296 1
Shalla
Who else is less than 60 days?!
Shalla, on July 28, 2021 at 6:43 AM

We are less than 60 days out now!!!!! Who else is there or feeling it too? Are you ready?

Shalla, 38 seconds ago 24 186 1
Monica
Food before ceremony what are you eating/did you eat.
Monica, on July 18, 2021 at 3:16 PM

What are you guys planning on eating before you start the day. My ceremony is at 2pm, dinner at 4;30. What would be a good idea to eat after breakfast & while getting ready. Something that will...

Melissa, An hour ago 32 681 1
Chloe
Winter wedding
Chloe, Yesterday at 4:49 AM

Our wedding is in February in Germany (so hopefully there will be snow) and we want to do something a little different and really embrace the winter wedding theme. We're decorating with lots of...

Emilia, 2 hours ago 10 76
Rylie
Is anyone stressed and how are we dealing?
Rylie, Yesterday at 9:12 PM

I've been engaged for nearly a month now and am already feeling the stress. Wether its budgeting, pleasing the parents and in-laws, communication, or getting what I want out of my wedding and trying...

Chloe, 2 hours ago 5 61
Katherine
Bridesmaids’ Gifts and Ideas
Katherine, Today at 12:38 AM

Alright ladies, are you planning on getting your bridesmaids matching gifts or just whatever they’re interested in gifts? I’ve bought all my bridesmaids’ necklaces to wear with their dress for the...

Yasmine, 2 hours ago 2 19
Alyssa
My love story
Alyssa, Yesterday at 11:08 PM

I love planning things

Emilia, 3 hours ago 1 19
Carmen
Venice Italy vs local wedding
Carmen, Today at 12:21 AM

I always dreamed of a huge wedding. Lots Of Looking radiant. However, I am no longer 25 and I now have two kids w future husband which makes things a bit more challenging for my dream wedding. We got...

Emilia, 3 hours ago 3 38
Sarah
Unique wedding things
Sarah, on June 25, 2021 at 11:48 PM

Hi, I’m looking for unique things you’re doing for your wedding that may or may not be common.

Elizabeth, 5 hours ago 87 1,345 3
Marissa
Day of Present for the Groom / Bridal Party
Marissa, Yesterday at 2:28 PM

I am a little lost when it comes to this. I think that we (mainly me) are going to make the bridal party like a little day of emergency kit, and the groomsmen are going to have their socks and their...

Michelle, 5 hours ago 15 112
L
Want To Cancel Wedding I’m Past Stressed
Lynette, Yesterday at 9:06 PM

I’m so stressed with this & I’ve changed venues to make the price better for us. All of the things that you have to get for a wedding is so overwhelming. I was told today by my wedding planner...

Sweekriti, Yesterday at 11:29 PM 4 115
DARLENE
Groom pissing me off with his dang car obsession!
DARLENE, Yesterday at 7:46 AM

I am so utterly annoyed and completely disappointed! 😒 my groom is a car guy and last minute he decided to fix his sports car so he can go to the wedding in it. He spent the whole wedding planning...

DARLENE, Yesterday at 10:26 PM 21 294
Arianna
When to give bridal party their gifts?
Arianna, Yesterday at 12:30 PM

Hey ladies hope your all having a bloody planning!!! I wanted to get your thoughts on when your giving your bridal party there gifts? When I was in my best friends wedding last year she gave them to...

KYLIE, Yesterday at 10:10 PM 11 75
Faviola
Song help!
Faviola, on August 2, 2021 at 7:28 AM

Would it look wrong to have instrumental music for the bridal party and the parents and have a song with words for myself? For the most part I see either all instrumental or all with words.

Faviola, Yesterday at 9:13 PM 5 50
Future Mrs.Randolph
Jan-may 2022 Brides
Future Mrs.Randolph, on January 14, 2021 at 2:44 PM

It seems like more 2020 brides who pushed to 2021 are pushing their weddings back to 2022 due to COVID so it makes me wonder if my February 2022 date would be even "somewhat" safe. Im planning on...

Lunadeathstryke, Yesterday at 8:27 PM 121 2,401 10
Kaley
How to Turn Down Vendors
Kaley, Yesterday at 3:33 PM

I am starting to really get into the planning part of wedding planning. We’ve gotten information from several vendors and have shopped around to compare pricing and packages of different vendors. We...

Samantha, Yesterday at 8:09 PM 7 148
Meghan
100 days out!
Meghan, on June 10, 2021 at 9:28 AM

Omggg can’t believe we’re about to hit double digits! Feel like these days have been flying by and have a lot to still get done. How many days do you have left? How’s planning going?

Jovan, Yesterday at 7:45 PM 30 232 2
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics