We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart
Big Wedding or Small Wedding?
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart, on July 7, 2020 at 9:45 PM

Hey ladies, Just wondering your thoughts or experiences. Are you having a big wedding or a small wedding? If your already married did you have a big wedding or a small wedding and would you do it the...

Cora, Yesterday at 3:20 PM 18 188
Kristen
Wedding Favors
Kristen, on July 8, 2020 at 7:24 PM

What are you planning to give your guest as a wedding favor? My response will be in the comments

Kristen, Yesterday at 12:14 PM 20 174
Chrysta
Unique/alternative Weddings
Chrysta, on July 7, 2020 at 11:09 AM

In recent years, couples have begun to steer away from old wedding traditions and make their ceremony/reception more reflective of their unique styles, interests, personalities. Are any of you...

Sara, Yesterday at 12:00 PM 19 213 1
H
Fall wedding
Heather, Today at 11:30 AM

I’ve posted about this in the spring but now that summer is upon us and doesn’t look like Covid is going anywhere, has any fall brides already postponed their wedding? I’ve had my BMs wait on ordering...

Nicole, 15 seconds ago 6 46
Emma
Hand delivered invitations
Emma, Today at 9:28 AM

Do you think that hand delivery some wedding invitations is tacky? I have coworkers that I see everyday that I’m inviting, I don’t see a point in sending them the invitation when I can just hand it to...

Danielle, 46 seconds ago 18 81
Amanda
We finally postponed to 2021, is anyone still worried?
Amanda, Today at 11:56 AM

Hi everyone, So with 28 days left on our countdown we made the decision to postpone to next June. While I feel SO much less pressure, worry, and stress about trying to have a wedding this year, there...

Amanda, A minute ago 4 35 1
Tiffany
Micro Wedding
Tiffany, Yesterday at 3:57 PM

Whos is having a micro-wedding this year and having their big celebration next year? Who is coming to the small wedding? What is your plans? Are you hosting it on zoom for other guest? Share your...

Lea, 6 minutes ago 7 96
Stephanie
Small ceremony this year, vow renewal next year?
Stephanie, Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Our date is September 19th. We are meeting with the venue tomorrow and all decisions will hopefully be made then. We are able to have 150 people as of right now...but our guest list is 250. My fiancé...

Megan, 10 minutes ago 7 97
Marisa
Starting over...
Marisa, Today at 10:12 AM

How many of you feel like you’re starting over...with plans, expectations, etc.? I never realized how much energy came out of planning a wedding. At times I’ve been buzzing with excitement, and lately...

Marisa, 15 minutes ago 9 58 1
Taylor
Bridal Party Proposal vs Day of Gifts?
Taylor, Today at 6:09 AM

Hi all! Did you do both a proposal gift and day of gift for your bridesmaids? How did you make them different? Not trying to go too over the top, but thought It would be nice to do both!

Chelsea G, An hour ago 8 49
Stephanie
So.. I’m getting married October 17, 2020
Stephanie, Today at 7:11 AM

Okay. So I’m getting married 10/17/2020 & I’m so nervous about my wedding because of the COVID-19.. Should I ask people to wear a mask? Or what?..

Melle, An hour ago 10 118
Karen
Catering is hard to find!
Karen, on July 8, 2020 at 4:32 PM

What kind of catering is affordable and delicious? We are having a hard time finding a catering that will give us the best service for a decent price. Is canes an option for our guests? lol

Reena, An hour ago 19 162
Sarah
Flower Girl vs Junior Bridesmaid?
Sarah, on June 27, 2020 at 9:12 AM

So I have been torn about making this decision and need a little input. My fiancé has 1 niece and 2 nephews who he wants to include in the wedding party. My dilemnia is with the girl, she is 8 now,...

Amanda, An hour ago 20 116
Jenna
Last minute change :(
Jenna, Today at 9:51 AM

I’m so sad. I was in love with our reception space but we switched our reception venue to a county that doesn’t have the mask requirement. The only time we could remove them at the original venue is...

Kerin, An hour ago 2 89
Chelsea
One Year Out - Finally!
Chelsea, Today at 9:55 AM

Excited. Ive had a long engagement 2 years! We are finally a year out! Its crazy to think how time is flying but today next year I will be marrying my best friend! Anyone else got excited to be a year...

Jasmine, An hour ago 5 32
A
Covid weddings
April, Yesterday at 9:07 PM

We're schedules for 10.30.20 and are looking and basically begging to reschedule our weddi g for 2021. Has anyone else had "issues" with their venue not accommodating? We were told we have to wait 8...

April, 2 hours ago 4 128
R
Destination wedding
Rosanna, on July 8, 2020 at 11:38 AM

Hi all! So my fiancé and I got engaged in December of 2019, planned an engagement for May (which obviously didn't happen because of COVID). We're now thinking about skipping that completely and going...

Rosanna, 2 hours ago 7 94
K
Videographer; yes or no? And who?
Krista, on December 11, 2016 at 7:47 PM

Do y'all suggest we get a videographer or no? Everyone I've talked to says yes. But they're so expensive! I can't afford much more for our wedding... any suggestions??

Kristal, 2 hours ago 39 1,306
Jasmine
Couples getting married on May 22, 2021
Jasmine, on October 6, 2019 at 7:30 PM

Hi everyone!! I just got engaged yesterday (10/05) and already decided on our date lol. May 22nd is our dating anniversary and just happens to fall on a Saturday in 2021! I'm so excited!! When are...

Amanda, 2 hours ago 23 349 5
Morgan
Nervous about wedding planner
Morgan, Today at 12:56 AM

Hey there! So, my fiancé and I hired a wedding planner about a month ago. Her and I had talked off and on before we actually hired her for a couple months. Note that we’ve put the deposit down, it’s...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 7 113
Start a discussion