We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Sharonda
Venues — what and how did you choose?
Sharonda, on April 7, 2021 at 8:37 PM

Venues can totally set the vibe, mood and theme for a wedding — rustic, chic, modern, classic, elegant, etc. What venue did you choose and why? Feel free to share pictures of your venue. What vibe are...

Chelsea, Yesterday at 7:31 PM 37 226
Michelle
What elements are common to ww that aren't part of your social circle
Michelle, on April 7, 2021 at 12:00 AM

Certain songs? Reception styles? Gift types? Anything you have come across that is foreign to your circle.

Elizabeth, Yesterday at 2:20 PM 44 734 1
Michelle
Photos you don't care about or don't want
Michelle, on April 9, 2021 at 4:15 PM

Are there any popular shots that are not important to you at all? For example, not wanting photo coverage of getting dressed or something else

Kasey, Yesterday at 12:10 PM 20 262
Abigail
2022 Brides! ❤️
Abigail, on February 20, 2021 at 4:07 PM

Hi 2022 brides!! Congrats! How early is to early for planning? Do you have a vision? What is it? Are you booking things? Obstacles you’ve experienced so far? Was your wedding pushed back? Feelings?...

Kelly, 35 minutes ago 121 1,611 9
Laquita
When Should i Start Buying Some Favors?
Laquita, Today at 1:15 AM

Now that our state is beginning to open up (governor said June 15 is the projected date) and we're almost 100 days out, I need to start gathering up things for my favors. I wanted to do hand sanitizer...

Laquita, 58 minutes ago 4
CountryBride
i got my engagement photos back
CountryBride, Yesterday at 6:19 PM

So I got my engagement pictures back. I love them we are going to use 4 for the save the dates. the hard part is we can't decide,

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 11:47 PM 6 104
Alyssa
Save the date
Alyssa, Yesterday at 7:05 PM

Making my own save the dates coming out great! 🥰

Ivory, Yesterday at 11:28 PM 3 34
Dayna
Wedding soon & still need a hashtag!
Dayna, Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Our wedding is 6/5/21 and we still need a hashtag! My last name is McKinney and his is Rutkoski. We can’t find one we both love so I need some help please!

Lisa, Yesterday at 11:20 PM 1 15
K
Last name Torres - hashtag help!
Kamini Patrina, Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Would love your suggestions for a clever hashtag! My name is Patrina and FH is Felix. Here’s what I have so far: #TorresTimesTwo #TeamTorres #ItTakes2ToTorres #ToHaveandtoTorres

Lisa, Yesterday at 11:12 PM 1 19
Mackenzie
No Wedding Party
Mackenzie, on January 24, 2021 at 12:18 PM

Hello brides! First off, CONGRATULATIONS! After 7 years together, we finally got engaged on January 22nd! I have been planning my wedding since I was a child, and something I always thought about was...

Crystal, Yesterday at 10:42 PM 16 264
Grace
Bridesmaid group name - Costa Rica theme
Grace, Yesterday at 5:46 PM

Does anyone have good ideas for naming a bridal party? The wedding is in Costa Rica so something involving the beach or jungle or “pura vida” would be fun.

Grace, Yesterday at 10:20 PM 3 46
Kristin
Organizing Rsvps and planning seating chart
Kristin, Yesterday at 6:02 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations for the best way to keep RSVPs organized and how to plan the seating chart? I've seen people use a recipe box for the RSVPs and a poster board and post it's for...

Erin, Yesterday at 10:03 PM 8 110
Semaj
How many bridesmaids did you guys have?
Semaj, on February 2, 2021 at 11:38 AM

How many bridesmaids did you guys have? I want six but my FH thinks it’s too many!

Jamie, Yesterday at 9:33 PM 825 8,379 6
C
Guenov Wedding hashtag
Cali, Yesterday at 9:26 PM

Hey all! Getting married soon! My fiancé’s last name is Guenov and I want something with that in the hashtag. Any hashtag suggestions. My name is Cali, nickname calHis name is Alex, nickname Al We are...

Lisa, Yesterday at 9:32 PM 1 12
J
Guest transportation
Jillian, Yesterday at 9:04 PM

We are getting married at a local inn in my hometown. The wedding will be 55 people if all show up. All overnight rooms at the venue have been blocked for our guests. There are 10 other inns within...

Michelle, Yesterday at 9:19 PM 2 25
Jenn
Cicadas....
Jenn, on March 9, 2021 at 10:16 AM

Some of you may have heard by now (I found out through a post on WW) that the cicadas are coming out full force this year in May. Those that aren't aware, gazillllllionnnns of cicadas come out from...

Jenn, Yesterday at 9:11 PM 22 311
Tiffany
Cake table
Tiffany, Yesterday at 4:43 PM

So I’m having a cupcake tower with a small cake on top for my fiancé and I to cut, however my baker isn’t vegan/vegetarian friendly and wondering what I should do for my veggie/vegan guests? Should I...

Tiffany, Yesterday at 8:49 PM 8 78
Shelly
Hotel Blocks: What To Ask?
Shelly, Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Hello everyone! FH and I are going to be calling the hotel this week to block off rooms for our traveling guests and ourselves! Are there any specific questions or requests that you would advice us to...

Meghan, Yesterday at 7:43 PM 14 108
Sara
Labor Day Weekend Brides?!
Sara, on April 9, 2021 at 3:14 PM

Our wedding date is 9/4/2021 and I feel like time is flying! How are you brides feeling about your September wedding and COVID-19? Our Oklahoma venue still has capacity limits set and is only offering...

Melissa, Yesterday at 7:29 PM 17 181 1
future mrs bridgewater
My FREE wedding planner book.
future mrs bridgewater, on April 29, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Thank you 1800registry. I love my free book. Brides to be if you would like a free wedding planner go to 1800registry.com sign up and get your free wedding planner book. Save yourself $40.

Janice, Yesterday at 6:56 PM 46 6,874 1
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics