Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
kate
Guest Of Honor?
kate, on December 2, 2021 at 9:30 AM

Just wondering if guest of honors can be a thing? I have friends that live out of state that wouldn't be able to do any of the "bridesmaid duties" but I still want them to be apart of our big day!...

Angelsom, Yesterday at 7:57 PM 11 240
Carlee
Days off before the wedding?
Carlee, on December 2, 2021 at 10:27 AM

I am planning on taking a few days off right before the wedding.. any advice on how many days? Also things that I should be doing on those days that I might not have thought of?

Kristen, Yesterday at 1:40 PM 10 160
Caitlin
Videographer or Just photographer??
Caitlin, on November 29, 2021 at 8:30 PM

Are you choosing to do a videographer as well as photographer? Why or why not? Photographers are around 3,000 and videographers are also around the same price range from what I’ve seen so far. I...

Lisa, Dec 1, 2021 17 171 2
Genna
Who else is getting married in 2023 or 2024?
Genna, on November 4, 2021 at 11:57 AM

Who else is getting married in 2023 or 2024? What are you doing wedding related to keep yourselves busy in the mean time? I want to be proactive so me and my FH wont be stressed when the time nears....

Rebecca, A minute ago 166 1,407 8
Shelly
Wedding Invitations
Shelly, Today at 1:27 AM

I am getting married soon and my sister-in-law designed a wedding invitation she wants to send out to the guests on the grooms (my future husband) side. At the top of the invitation she wrote "(My...

Stacey, 9 minutes ago 6 75
Shay
Planning
Shay, Today at 9:09 AM

What's everyone color for their wedding?

Lily, 20 minutes ago 5 16
ItsAmanda
i love my wedding invitation & website, but my guests hate it?
ItsAmanda, on December 1, 2021 at 9:53 AM

My wedding is in 6 months and I have begun sending my invitations. My wedding invitations and nuptial website were gifted by my bestfriend/MoH whose brother in law owns a high-end wedding design...

needmorewine, 25 minutes ago 27 693
Lynnie
Save-The-Dates: Photo or No Photo?
Lynnie, on November 24, 2021 at 9:05 AM

What's your save-the-date style?? Did you choose a design that features a photo of your as a couple, or did you choose a design that doesn't include a picture? 📷 Vote in the poll below to tell us...

69%

43 votes

29%

18 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote 54 minutes ago 15 209 1
Elizabeth
Couples getting married on October 28, 2022
Elizabeth, on December 1, 2021 at 1:16 PM

Hello all who are my Oct. 28th 2022 brides? Anyone freaked or is that just me? I swear I know its a wayssss away but I am a broke DIY gal and I am freaking out that I wont be able to get it all done...

Debracca, An hour ago 10 102 3
Lynnie
Show Off Your Save The Dates!
Lynnie, on November 29, 2021 at 10:06 AM

Have you purchased your save-the-dates? What style save-the-date did you decide on? A photo, post card, magnet, or something else?? Show them off by posting a picture below!! ************************...

AB, An hour ago 3 80
J
My wedding dress was just refunded due to shipping delays. For my 01.01.2022 wedding
Jason, Yesterday at 1:52 AM

I know it’s just a dress but it’s one I picked out with just my mom and so felt very special. Plus, I felt amazing in it and splurged for it. Throughout the whole pandemic wedding planning, knowing...

Lisa, An hour ago 5 148
Elizabeth
Save the Date vent
Elizabeth, on December 2, 2021 at 11:37 AM

Hello fellow brides! I wanted to do a mini vent about save the dates and also need some advice. We booked an awesome photographer, but unfortunately after we booked she relocated from California to...

Stephanie, 6 hours ago 8 151
Lauren
How early is too early to start planning?
Lauren, on November 24, 2021 at 12:42 PM

Hi, all! I am just getting started on trying to plan my wedding and wow is it overwhelming! My fiance and I are currently tentatively setting 9/23/23 as our day. How early is too early to start...

Lauren, 10 hours ago 14 131
S
How do i choose a theme??
Shantel, on December 2, 2021 at 1:27 AM

I didn’t know that weddings had themes. I’m so lost right now. Any advice??

Jacks, 10 hours ago 10 105
Layla
Need some opinions on my wedding cake choice
Layla, Yesterday at 10:35 AM

We're leaning toward a strawberry-lemon-thyme cake, but I don't want people to not eat it. We have some picky eaters who might be put off by the thyme. It's a pretty plain vanilla cake with...

Kiyome, 10 hours ago 8 111
Safiya
June 2022 brides
Safiya, on November 17, 2021 at 3:25 AM

Who else is getting married in June 2022? Are you excited or nervous? Or both? How's planning coming along?

Safiya, Yesterday at 9:52 PM 112 968 11
Lindsaylee
Last Name Change
Lindsaylee, Yesterday at 1:06 PM

Hi, I live in CT but am getting married in TN. Does anyone have any tips as far as how to change my last name and what I need to get in TN to get married? My aunt is going to marry us on my dads land...

Cassidy, Yesterday at 9:16 PM 6 67
Melissa
Where is everyone getting married?
Melissa, on October 13, 2021 at 8:51 AM

Have you picked a location? Venue? Mine's in Jamaica over the water 😁!

Sha, Yesterday at 8:46 PM 181 2,455 7
L
Picking a wedding date
Laura, on December 1, 2021 at 10:57 PM

Hello Brides, Anyone having trouble picking a wedding date? So many options with venues... Peak vs Non Peak... Fall, Winter, Summer,Spring... Thursday,Friday, Saturday, Sunday?? -Laura #newmom...

Laura, Yesterday at 7:56 PM 17 105
FutureMrs
Sunday Wedding - Pros & Cons
FutureMrs, on May 24, 2018 at 2:37 PM

My fiancé and I found a venue that we absolutely love. But they have absolutely no Saturdays or Fridays available at all for their wedding season but have Sunday’s available. But before he and I can...

Danika, Yesterday at 7:03 PM 28 2,317 1
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics