We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Ashley
Do y’all actually enjoy wedding planning?
Ashley, on June 30, 2020 at 5:33 PM

I feel like such a crappy bride to be/fiancé because I haven’t enjoyed any aspect of this wedding planning stuff. I constantly just feel stressed out and overwhelmed. I’ve never been a huge planner or...

Sexypoodle, 3 hours ago 37 336
Sarah
Choosing a Venue
Sarah, on July 1, 2020 at 3:26 PM

Looking for some tips/advice, anything will help! We got engaged back in December, and at first we just enjoyed the moment and didn't rush right into wedding planning. Finally in February we started...

Sarah, Jul 1, 2020 29 174
Olivia
covid Wedding Planning
Olivia, on July 3, 2020 at 4:48 PM

Question: How do you plan with COVID? I try to stay positive and hope that things will be better by fall of next year, yet I want to be prepared and plan for the possibility of it still be around.

Olivia, 3 minutes ago 13 148
J
October 2020 wedding or wait?
Jasmine, Today at 10:12 PM

My fiancé and I got engaged in May and are in the process of wedding planning. Neither one of us want a long engagement and we both want a small fall outdoor wedding without waiting until 2021. The...

Christina, 6 minutes ago 5 34
Erin
Brides who have 40 days or less!
Erin, Today at 10:34 PM

How are you feeling? Do you have everything ready to go? Has COVID ruined anything for you? I’m feeling like I just want to get it over with but I’m nervous about stricter restrictions if COVID cases...

Erin, 8 minutes ago 2 12
Dessye
Recent Weddings happening now and how many people allowed
Dessye, Today at 10:27 AM

Hi I was just wondering if anyone had a wedding recently during the last month or so and/ or have been to a wedding? How many people? And what state are you in? My wedding is in 96 days and I’m...

Aimee, 18 minutes ago 21 417 1
Steph
Help 😢😭 please read if u have time. It’s long...
Steph, Today at 9:11 PM

I’m just frustrated. We sent out the save the dates in March. Then corona happened. I had hoped that things would be better in time for our wedding (oct23). Things here in Florida are getting worse....

Kristen, 18 minutes ago 7 95
Julia
Wedding Favors for guests
Julia, on June 29, 2020 at 10:14 AM

How many people are doing wedding favors for their guests? What are you guys doing for them? Me and my fiance are deciding if we want to do them and what ideas you ladies have done?

VICTORIA, 26 minutes ago 20 156 1
Yasmine
Engagement Rings 🥰💍
Yasmine, Today at 11:05 AM

Brighten up my day and post a picture of your engagement ring. 😍💍 I’ll go first One of my friends got me this cute little plate for Christmas after I got engaged and I seen the perfect photo...

Yasmine, 57 minutes ago 40 279
D
May 2021 brides!
Danielle, Today at 5:34 PM

Wondering how my fellow may 2021 or 2021 brides in general are doing with planning?? Are y’all concerned about next year for weddings? Are you still going forward with planning things?

Laquita, 58 minutes ago 5 75
J
Southern California Fall Weddings 2020
Jordyn, Today at 5:58 PM

Hey guys! Curious for all of my fall 2020 brides, what are your venues telling you? Are they making you postpone, or just waiting it out? I’ve heard as of now that some venues are allowing ceremonies...

Katie, An hour ago 2 67 1
R
Fall 2020
Rose, Today at 5:28 PM

10/17/2020 Wedding here. Am I the only one planning two weddings? One with just a ceremony with our bridal party, parents and siblings and the original wedding with our closest family and friends? I...

Rose, An hour ago 2 67
A
Hotel Blocks and Postponement
Ayla, Today at 4:59 PM

So, we just had to postpone our wedding. Fortunately, we were able to get all of our vendors on board with the same date! Now, I am working on updating the website and travel information. I have...

, An hour ago 7 95
Jimmy
9/26/20 Indoor wedding
Jimmy, Today at 1:05 PM

Hey everyone, I hope you are all staying safe out there! We originally had a 4/4/20 wedding that we postponed 6 months until 9/26/20. We are getting married in an indoor venue (at a hotel). We have 2...

Sinaya, 2 hours ago 2 137
F
Postponed reception but still having ceremony, am i missing anything?
Future Mrs. T, Yesterday at 12:49 PM

HI everyone! So my FH and I have decided to postpone out 10/10 wedding to February 2021. We still want to be legally married on 10/10 so we will just be postponing our reception. Our intention was to...

, 3 hours ago 7 114
A
Weddingmix Questions
Ayla, Today at 5:38 PM

I decided to get WeddingMix. We don't have it in our budget to hire a Videographer, and I really like the idea of seeing wedding clips from the guest perspective. For those of you that don't know,...

Michelle, 3 hours ago 3 37
Taylor
Self catering ideas
Taylor, on July 2, 2020 at 8:28 AM

Before I even ask my question, I'll get all of the typical backlash out of the way. We are having 60 people, yes we looked into Italian and BBQ, no they weren't affordable. About $2500 still....

Yasmine, 3 hours ago 16 169
Angela
Brides who downsized due to covid - how do you feel about it now?
Angela, Yesterday at 7:15 PM

Do you wish you’d postponed until you could have the full wedding and reception? Did everything work out for the best? I keep thinking a mid-December wedding in Missouri will be ok, then I read the...

Katharine, 4 hours ago 10 230 1
Madilyn
Couples getting married on November 1, 2020
Madilyn, on November 21, 2019 at 10:05 PM

Hi everybody! How's the planning going?

Melissa, 4 hours ago 17 139 4
S
Family drama
Samantha, Today at 10:26 AM

Me and my fiance are getting married on the beach. He said of my family are making its hare and keep complaining it's going to be on the beach. Its just getting to me. I need help

Debby, 4 hours ago 11 164
Start a discussion