Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Tiffany
Staying apart on for the night before the wedding?
Tiffany, on July 24, 2021 at 3:55 PM

Hi everyone! Wondering what everyone is doing the night before the wedding? My fiancé and I have been together 9 years (it will be 10 years before the wedding) and we’re trying to figure out what we...

Ena Tessy, 32 minutes ago 92 1,854 1
Stephanie
Wedding under $10k (for 150 -180 people)
Stephanie, on July 26, 2021 at 11:24 PM

Hey ladies our guest list is about 150 -180 people. Do you guys think it’s possible to have a wedding under $10k with that many people? My dad is helping us with a venue but would like an all...

Kari, An hour ago 44 1,124 2
Michelle
Menu cards...do we reallyyyyyy need them?
Michelle, on July 25, 2021 at 10:27 AM

Hola ladies, So we're in the final stages and I'm just wondering if we really need to order menu cards? We do have the full menu on the website already so do we honestly need them printed for the...

Michelle, Yesterday at 7:52 PM 65 828 1
Josie
When to send out invitations?
Josie, Yesterday at 7:26 PM

How far in advance should invitations go out? Our date is 10/22/22 and we are also planning on sending Save the Dates. I've already mentioned the date to close friends and family (because everyone is...

Lynnie, 8 minutes ago 6 84
LeKisha
To Invite Children Or Not That Is the Question?
LeKisha, Yesterday at 6:13 PM

I am undecided if I will invite children to my wedding. My sister, cousins and friends all have young children which can get overwhelming even at the ceremony. What are your thoughts?

Katie, 14 minutes ago 20 113
L
Who is getting married next June? (2022)
Lindsay, on January 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM

Who’s getting married June 25,2022

Ena Tessy, 35 minutes ago 159 2,076 12
Kristen
Any Tips?
Kristen, on July 27, 2021 at 5:46 PM

If any one has any tips on how to mange your money and budget for saving for your wedding, I would greatly appreciate it. I had been doing extremely well over the past few months, but due to some...

Kari, 49 minutes ago 9 136
C
To cancel or not
Candice, Yesterday at 6:59 PM

Hey all! So originally my wedding was supposed to be January 30th of this year. Because of covid we rescheduled for January 29th 2022. With all this Delta and Lambda variant stuff and the CDC going...

Candice, 55 minutes ago 42 395
Makeba
Food tasting Prior to wedding?
Makeba, on July 27, 2021 at 8:46 PM

I reached out to our venue today and asked if we could do a food tasting? Their response was not until next year…Has anyone else tasted the food at your venue?

Ashlee, 58 minutes ago 26 393
Sami
Uninviting people
Sami, Today at 1:01 PM

So we sent out invitations and almost everyone has RSVP yes but our venue is only allowing so many people still. How do you decide who to send an uninvited message too?! And what do you even put in...

Vicky, An hour ago 11 145
Amanda
Cost of save the dates and invitations?
Amanda, on July 27, 2021 at 2:13 PM

How much did everyone budget or spend on their save the dates and invitations? I am planning my wedding for next July 2022. We are having our engagement photos taken mid-September and I hope to get...

Kari, An hour ago 19 229
Cassi
Wedding photography - what's a good price?
Cassi, on July 19, 2021 at 1:19 PM

Hey everyone!! So I’m curious, I’m shopping around for photography and so far we have been quoted $3,000 for 6 hours which will include the edited, high resolution digital prints. What are some...

Nichole, An hour ago 48 604 1
Keren
Too early to plan my wedding ?
Keren, on July 8, 2021 at 3:38 PM

My wedding is till next year 9/6/22 I don’t know if I should start looking for a dress and start sending invitations ?

Nichole, An hour ago 144 2,005 11
Sylvia
Delta Variant.. stressing..
Sylvia, Yesterday at 1:37 PM

Hi! So as the CDC recently stated that fully vaccinated people should still wear masks now since Covid and the Delta variant are on the rise, I am starting to stress over it. Through our entire time...

Thinn, An hour ago 8 278
Samantha
Stressed out
Samantha, Today at 12:34 PM

Hello all, what to do what to do. When is the right time to do everything? I already booked the hall, the DJ, got my dress and working on makeup and hair what else should I be worried about right...

Samantha, 2 hours ago 4 51
E
Guest Invite List Help
Emily, Yesterday at 5:34 PM

Hi Everyone! I am having trouble with a guest list. Basically we are capping the wedding at 100, so each side has 50, both of us have about 50% out of city guests, and I have about 10 out of state...

Erin, 2 hours ago 4 60
Nicole
Tips/gratuity
Nicole, Today at 12:58 PM

Hello, I was wondering how much we should tip specialty vendors like horse and carriage. Also, how much should we tip our cake delivery and florist? Thank you

Cool, 2 hours ago 1 23
Narwhal
Couples getting married on July 17, 2022
Narwhal, Today at 1:54 AM

Ring was his mother's original engagement ring that we were given the opportunity to update. Replaced the former round stone with a geometric salt & pepper diamond Congrats to ALL the future...

Narwhal, 2 hours ago 9 76
Jasmine
Any Ideas For Inexpensive Groomsmen Gifts?
Jasmine, Yesterday at 2:34 PM

My FH is at a loss on what to gift his boys. They're not all big drinkers so he wants to try and steer away from anything alcohol related. What are some things that your current or future husbands...

Jasmine, 3 hours ago 11 73
Elizabeth
Gifts- Matron of honor, mother of the bride
Elizabeth, Yesterday at 2:01 PM

Im looking for some suggestions. My mother is my matron of honor and I'd like to get her something special for the wedding day. Im not sure what to do. Im terrible with picking out gifts! Any ideas...

Betty, 3 hours ago 2 34
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics