We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Ashley
Do y’all actually enjoy wedding planning?
Ashley, on June 30, 2020 at 5:33 PM

I feel like such a crappy bride to be/fiancé because I haven’t enjoyed any aspect of this wedding planning stuff. I constantly just feel stressed out and overwhelmed. I’ve never been a huge planner or...

Kaysey, Yesterday at 9:34 AM 36 311
Sarah
Choosing a Venue
Sarah, on July 1, 2020 at 3:26 PM

Looking for some tips/advice, anything will help! We got engaged back in December, and at first we just enjoyed the moment and didn't rush right into wedding planning. Finally in February we started...

Sarah, Jul 1, 2020 29 162
F
Postponed reception but still having ceremony, am i missing anything?
Future Mrs. T, Today at 12:49 PM

HI everyone! So my FH and I have decided to postpone out 10/10 wedding to February 2021. We still want to be legally married on 10/10 so we will just be postponing our reception. Our intention was to...

Future Mrs. T, 11 minutes ago 4 38
Jennifer
Am i being silly?
Jennifer , Today at 8:13 AM

Usually the first thing people ask is how did he proposed! Well, technically he hasn't. We sat down and talked about marriage and decided we would get married and picked a date. The wedding is 10/10...

Marisa, 17 minutes ago 15 159
Kacie
i Need Advice - postpone wedding?
Kacie, Today at 7:24 AM

My weddding is supposed to be one week from today and I just found out my grandmother (who practically raised me) has covid-19. I’m extremely worried about her and now she won’t be able to come to my...

Marisa, 23 minutes ago 8 167
Tiffany
Wedding website
Tiffany, Today at 3:45 AM

I know this probably a silly question, but do you write in third person or first while writing out wedding party blurbs and how I met my fh on wedding website?

Sarah, 40 minutes ago 8 56
Taniqua
Couples getting married on October 3, 2020
Taniqua, on August 3, 2019 at 11:36 PM

Omg.. I'm excited others are getting married this day also. Can some people tell me how long have you guys been engaged for

Nicole, 57 minutes ago 64 1,562 6
Erin
Maids of honor.
Erin, Today at 6:47 AM

Can you have two maids of honor, if so how can you evenly give them tasks to do for planning a wedding

Melle, An hour ago 13 110
Annajoy
Today was supposed to be our wedding day
Annajoy, Today at 8:52 AM

My family is stuck overseas so we decided to postpone to August 22. When my fiancé and I saw each other this morning we just started crying, but it was a nice tender moment between us. It’s even...

Melle, An hour ago 7 106
Monica
Finally our countdown is down to 90 days!
Monica, Yesterday at 11:33 AM

It was so sad to see the countdown go from 12 days to 180 after having to postpone but yay we will be at 90 days tomorrow. But with that being said only 3months away and Im starting to get nervous. I...

Elise, An hour ago 17 126
Erin
Postpone? August 15, 2020
Erin, on July 2, 2020 at 5:28 PM

I’m starting to really wonder if I should consider postponing my wedding on 8/15/2020. I don’t want everyone required to wear a mask and at the same time, I don’t want any of my family and/or friends...

Kimberly, An hour ago 15 256
Russtic Romance
Couples getting married on October 10, 2020
Russtic Romance, on July 30, 2019 at 5:44 PM

Hello beautiful women! I’m so happy I found this group!

Rebecca, An hour ago 255 5,985 74
Lauren
Best month for an outdoor Florida wedding?
Lauren, Today at 9:32 AM

Hi! We have decided to push our 10-10-2020 date back due to the current conditions with covid here in FL (we have a 200 person guest count) We are getting married @ The Ringling in Sarasota and both...

Veronica, An hour ago 3 52
Alisa
August 8, 2020 brides!!!
Alisa, Yesterday at 1:44 PM

Are you still pushing forward? we got our marriage license in the mail today and im actually starting to get excited. were planning a micro wedding at a waterfront bed and breakfast. tell me all about...

, An hour ago 3 107
Belen
We decided to elope - Jan 2021 bride
Belen, Today at 11:27 AM

Our wedding date was set to be 1/23/21, and although we are 6 months away we decided to cancel our original plans and just do a small ceremony and celebrate with our immediate family in September...

Sharonda, An hour ago 1 28
Erin
future Brides!! ⚠️ tips on Rsvps ⚠️
Erin, on July 2, 2020 at 7:22 AM

I have had quite a few people send back their RSVPs with no name on them! Don’t let this happen to you. Come up with a system so you’ll know exactly who it is even if they do forget their name....

Caitlyn, An hour ago 12 136 1
Emma
Covid 19 inserts for 2020 wedding
Emma, Yesterday at 11:17 PM

I made our covid insert today! It says As we all adapt to an uncertain time with COVID-19, we are monitoring the news carefully. We are prepared to take every precaution necessary to make our wedding...

Marisa, 2 hours ago 5 106 1
Kerin
Big reception planning
Kerin, Today at 8:13 AM

I know a lot of people are planning smaller events for what should be their big day, but what are you doing for the big reception event later? Is 6 months after the wedding a good timeline? Our...

Kerin, 3 hours ago 8 71
Marissa
Should i just elope instead? (ca bride)
Marissa, Today at 1:13 AM

Hello! I am yet another bride asking for advice during COVID. Long story short, I am getting married in northern CA on 10/10/20. I don't want to cancel. Although, now with all these different...

Breann, 3 hours ago 5 99
Olga
Second photographer????
Olga, on July 2, 2020 at 9:36 PM

so after 1.5 years of being engaged (we've been together almost 10 years so all good) we finally decided to start planning this wedding. We have booked our wedding venue and date. So that's checked...

Kaysey, 4 hours ago 17 101 1
Start a discussion