Skip to main content

Planning

Join group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Michele
Bride and Groom Gift Exchange
Michele, on November 5, 2022 at 7:45 AM

Good day all, will you be exchanging gifts of your wedding day? If so, what are you planning to give your groom?

Anthony, 51 minutes ago 27 371
Dreia
Non traditional brides
Dreia, on November 13, 2022 at 11:34 PM

To the brides that tied the knot… what are some non- traditional things you did at your wedding that went well or didn’t go off the hinges? Rather you had a dry party, a brunch party, a magician, an...

Dreia, Nov 14, 2022 16 436
Cece
Are you having videography?
Cece, on November 4, 2022 at 8:29 AM

I’m really on the fence about this one. Part of me thinks it’s a fantastic investment, because it allows you to view the day in a way that you won’t get to see it while you are experiencing it. So...

Melle, Nov 7, 2022 16 147 1
G
Just feel like hearing everyone’s wedding plans!
Ggreer14, on September 14, 2022 at 3:18 PM

Hi all! I could talk about weddings all day long lol I love hearing the different ideas and settings and overall vibe people are going for. I’m curious to hear what everyone is doing for their...

Amanda, Sep 29, 2022 54 709 1
S
Do you share everything with your partner?
Sophia, Yesterday at 11:02 PM

So my sister have a very different relationship with her husband where she shares almost nothing with him because she doesn't trust him. For example, she shared her story with her ex boyfriend and now...

Bird, 24 minutes ago 2 22
Carlisa
Booked my wedding! What to do next?!
Carlisa, on November 27, 2022 at 11:04 PM

Hi everyone! Just like any recently engages bride to be, I am having all types of “wedding-gitters” & anxiety there is to have. We have finally booked our venue for our ceremony and reception to...

Osama, 40 minutes ago 6 68
E
Punny Wedding Hashtag
Ella, Today at 5:32 AM

Hi all, I’m looking for some help on creating a wedding hashtag. Brides name: Ella WatsonGrooms name: Alex To (pronounced Toe) I didn’t know if there was something with our first names that could be...

Ella, An hour ago 2
Michele
Bridal Bouquet
Michele, on November 27, 2022 at 2:40 PM

Sooo....I had the good idea to put a bouquet together. Talk about frustration! I gave up the fight and ordered a clay bouquet from a vendor on Etsy. It will definitely be a keepsake as well as a...

Michele, 2 hours ago 10 71
K
Wedding Cost Woes
Kimberly, Yesterday at 12:06 PM

This is mostly just to vent/misery loves company, but has anyone else been getting beat up by all the rising wedding costs? I got engaged in October 2021 and am currently planning for September 2023....

Vicki, Yesterday at 11:07 PM 6 89
Kaitlyn
Save the Date Magnets
Kaitlyn, Yesterday at 3:38 PM

Where did everyone order their Save the Date magnets? Were you able to request a sample magnet? Also, how much postage did it cost you to send them? I would like to order Save the Date magnets and...

Kaitlyn, Yesterday at 10:57 PM 6 36
Rebecca
Wedding Planning Tips
Rebecca, Yesterday at 9:02 AM

What is some of your best advice for Wedding planning?

Monique, Yesterday at 9:38 PM 3 28
C
Ceremony and reception in coffee shop
Cara, Yesterday at 12:11 AM

Please let me know if this is tacky. I am thinking about having our wedding and reception at a coffee shop. We would pay for everyone’s coffee, provide cake and lite apps. Please let me know your...

Sonal, Yesterday at 8:39 PM 8 110
K
Losing interest in wedding since future sister-in-law announced wedding 3 months after ours
Katherine, on November 26, 2022 at 11:51 AM

My fiance and I have been dating 5 and a half years and he proposed in late September. 2 weeks later his sister who has been dating her bf for a year got engaged. We're also several years older than...

Paige, Yesterday at 6:22 PM 9 213
Kaitlynn
Date
Kaitlynn, on November 27, 2022 at 11:39 PM

How many times did y'all change your date? I'm having a hard time choosing a date.

Paige, Yesterday at 5:47 PM 6 62
E
Timelines and vendors
Elycia, Yesterday at 3:32 PM

How did you all go about working out your timelines with your vendors? I will be mainly coordinating my makeup/hair artist and the photographer. Our ceremony starts at 5:30 pm, we are doing photos...

Paige, Yesterday at 5:28 PM 2 31
L
Couples getting married on May 25, 2024
LiShayla, Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Hi date twins!! Where are you all at with planning? I feel so behind 😩🫶🏽

Ebony, Yesterday at 3:30 PM 1 15
Denise
Venue Rental Times
Denise, on November 27, 2022 at 7:56 PM

We are having our wedding ceremony and reception at the same location. Based on their packages, the ceremony is an "add on", verbage reads as: Reception: $$ for up to 60 people Up to 4...

Michelle, Yesterday at 2:21 PM 3 67
Jazmyne
Help with decor/rentals/florals
Jazmyne, on November 20, 2022 at 8:32 PM

Hey guys, was just wondering if people could share ways that they found ways to save without compromising on their vision that they have to their big day. Open to all cost friendly suggestions 😊

Michelle, Yesterday at 1:06 PM 10 89 1
Maria
Stressing and Feel Like It's All a Mess
Maria, on November 27, 2022 at 2:49 PM

Okay so here's the thing: I love planning for my Future Husband and It's wedding, but I just feel so drained. We are planning our wedding for October 10th, 2023. And I really want to be able to get a...

Paige, Yesterday at 12:31 PM 5 107
Lexi
Full Service Catering Question
Lexi, on November 27, 2022 at 5:10 PM

Hello everyone! My fiancé and I are wanting to have a buffet style dinner for our wedding. We want to cater a BBQ place that we are certain is gluten-free, as I have Celiac disease so trusting a...

Becky, Yesterday at 7:52 AM 5 109
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics