We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Jana
Unnecessary must-haves for your wedding
Jana, Yesterday at 5:11 PM

What could you easily skip but refuse to budge on scratching from your list? A certain type of flower, venue, food item, stationary, etc?

Bo Miller, 3 hours ago 11 164
Nicole
Wedding Milestones: First Vendors!
Nicole, on August 2, 2020 at 9:21 PM

As I get (hopefully) closer to my new wedding date, I think back over the last 2 years and all the planning involved. I think about how excited I was to book my first vendor, after we had secured our...

Meghan, Yesterday at 1:12 PM 24 118
S
Total time getting ready?
Sarah, on August 2, 2020 at 1:55 PM

This is kind of a dumb question, but how much prep time can you anticipate to take the day of in terms of makeup, hair (just style...not cut, no color), and getting your dress on? Assume you aren't...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 4:42 AM 11 221
Brittany
Hairstylist Drama
Brittany, Today at 12:24 PM

Hi everyone! So it’s 60 days away from my wedding! About a month ago I reached out to my hairstylist because I hadn’t heard from her, and she told me she’d recently left the salon (the one I put a...

Brittany, 27 minutes ago 4 33
Marissa
Hiring a last minute videographer
Marissa, Today at 11:50 AM

So I recently just now decided I wanted to hire a videographer last minute lol. Part of the reason is because of covid. Since we recently had to cut our guest list way down to just immediate families...

Lisa, 27 minutes ago 3 26
Michelle
My fiance and i were possibly exposed to Covid. Our wedding is in 5 days...
Michelle, Today at 6:28 AM

Title says it all and we are devastated. We are waiting for results from the family member who came down with symptoms who we were around when he was symptomless. We are in self-isolation now and...

Jennifer, 40 minutes ago 13 292
Emma
When to call
Emma, Today at 10:04 AM

How long would you wait to call a vendor after sending a email? My venue always responds within 3-5 hours. I emailed my caterer the save time yesterday (8/3) and haven’t heard anything. My fiancé is...

Maureen, 51 minutes ago 10 82
Courtney
Help me
Courtney, Today at 7:02 AM

I don’t usually look at the conversations on the app but I can do this anymore. My wedding was last minute and I haven’t had very long to plan at all. I’m trying to be on a very small budget and diy...

Melle, An hour ago 22 316 1
Anne
Minimony - Name Change and Other Questions
Anne, Yesterday at 1:03 PM

Hi everyone, So I know that all of this minimony, sequel wedding, love in the time of COVID is mostly uncharted territory, but I have a few questions and am curious to see what everyone is doing! I am...

Michelle, An hour ago 5 100
J
Backyard Wedding Food And Dress code advice
Jannie, Yesterday at 9:25 AM

Hey guys! So I decided to do a backyard wedding on 09.12.20 for 50 if our close family and friends. I have two issues. Money is tight but I want everyone to have a nice experience. I do want the dress...

Maggie, An hour ago 14 155
Kayla
Flower Girl
Kayla, Yesterday at 3:49 PM

Please help. I am getting married on the beach in Fl next summer. My flower girl refuses to wear a dress 4 years old. I had a vision of boho with flower crown. What should i do? Suggestions? 😩

Taran, An hour ago 21 189
The peak to engagement pictures
, on July 16, 2020 at 7:57 AM

We peak of our seating arrangements for our Family and friends

Brittany, An hour ago 11 140
Shanice
No Financial Help
Shanice, on March 19, 2019 at 9:49 PM

Anyone else in the same boat? Neither my parents (separated) nor my fiancé’s parents (also separated) have helped at ALL with the wedding. Sad, but fine. We are nearing THREE days away from the...

KPAR, An hour ago 81 1,821
Lisa
Restarting Wedding Planning
Lisa, Yesterday at 6:51 PM

Like many, my fiance and I postponed our October 10, 2020 wedding to October 7, 2021. We made the decision early on in the pandemic because of clauses in our contract; we couldn't get a 'straight'...

Lisa, 2 hours ago 6 108
G
rsvp help!
Gianna, Today at 9:59 AM

Hi everyone, We had already sent out our invites before we decided to postpone. We did send out our postponement cards, but I was already getting rsvp responses back so I know I’ll need some opinions!...

Lisa, 2 hours ago 1 39
Lexie
Couples getting married on July 25, 2020
Lexie, on July 30, 2019 at 10:39 PM

Hello, Fellow July 25ers! Just curious where you’re all at in your planning processes? My fiancé Sam and I are having a pretty chill backyard wedding, but I still have a lot to do and I’m feeling a...

Jeannetta, 2 hours ago 55 1,247 7
Suzie
Missing Anything for Micro-wedding?
Suzie, on August 2, 2020 at 7:14 PM

With postponing our planned wedding to a backyard micro wedding, I feel like I am starting over! Agh!!! And now I have to do it all myself, since we aren't using our venue. This is what I have so far:...

Margaret, 2 hours ago 11 117
Emani
Couples getting married on April 24, 2021
Emani, on September 3, 2019 at 3:16 PM

How far have you all gotten with planning your wedding?

Karen, 3 hours ago 32 537 10
Heather
Couples getting married on July 3, 2021
Heather, on August 1, 2019 at 2:07 PM

Congratulations to all of us taking this wonderful step in life. Can we state where we live maybe so that if someone needs help with finding something or even ideas we can maybe help out. Thanks I am...

Lily, 3 hours ago 9 127 1
Suzie
Invitation and rsvp Dates
Suzie, on August 2, 2020 at 7:03 PM

For those who are hosting a smaller wedding this year due to COVID, are you sticking with the traditional time frame for sending out invitations and requesting RSVPs? I am not sure if I should give...

Suzie, 3 hours ago 12 99
Start a discussion