We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Jana
Unnecessary must-haves for your wedding
Jana, on August 3, 2020 at 5:11 PM

What could you easily skip but refuse to budge on scratching from your list? A certain type of flower, venue, food item, stationary, etc?

Amanda, 13 hours ago 20 300
Nicole
Wedding Milestones: First Vendors!
Nicole, on August 2, 2020 at 9:21 PM

As I get (hopefully) closer to my new wedding date, I think back over the last 2 years and all the planning involved. I think about how excited I was to book my first vendor, after we had secured our...

Meghan, Aug 3, 2020 24 166
M
Smaller wedding
Madalena, Today at 9:43 AM

Did anyone make cute to their guest list for a wedding this fall? We cut our 100 person guest list from our original date in April down to 50. I never told guests to save our postponed date, so I...

Madalena, 4 minutes ago 6 48
Future Mrs. Lowder
Help! Eloping?
Future Mrs. Lowder, Today at 5:21 PM

Hey y’all.. FH and I have decided that eloping is the route we want to take. We were supposed to be doing a small wedding with our friends and family but since the virus started we’ve had to change...

Kristen, 8 minutes ago 4 38
Jessica
How Did You Make Your Elopement Day Special?
Jessica, Today at 6:01 PM

Due to family drama (divorced parents, affair, mistresses, etc. ) we would not be able to have a real wedding so we will be eloping our in the woods by ourselves. What did you do to make your day stay...

Kristen, 12 minutes ago 2 35
Sallee
Vendors not giving full refund back
Sallee, on August 4, 2020 at 5:20 PM

Hi my fellow Covid brides of 2020, This year has been tough and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. We postponed our April 25, 2020 wedding back in March to October 3, 2020....

Sabrina, 15 minutes ago 22 566
J
Couples getting married on August 8, 2020
Jaylan, on July 31, 2019 at 8:05 PM

I am getting married on that date

Alisa, 23 minutes ago 109 1,930 9
Kiara
Due to Covid19 How many of you who have changed your date are sending out New Save The Dates? Or How Many of you added the date on things & now have t
Kiara, Today at 11:18 AM

I know I ordered some favorites & Save The Dates. Now Im going to order new Favorites to change the date & Im wondering should I order new STD's or not???

Kiara, 29 minutes ago 11 79
The peak to engagement pictures
, on July 16, 2020 at 7:57 AM

We peak of our seating arrangements for our Family and friends

, 46 minutes ago 14 164
Riley
Covid Postponement
Riley, Today at 7:20 PM

I am in need of some serious advice. So my husband and I got married May 8th, 2020 which is our original date that we had planned. With essentially did a courthouse wedding with just his parents and...

Riley, An hour ago 6 78
Breanna
Advice on reception
Breanna, Today at 5:42 PM

I need suggestions/advice. So my venue is brand new, to my knowledge not many people have been married there. This was nerve racking because I don’t know the fine details about if this is gonna go...

Breanna, An hour ago 9 75
Lynnie
Which is more important to you: your date or your venue?
Lynnie, on July 22, 2019 at 10:05 AM

When you made those first big wedding decisions, which was more important to you? Were you set on choosing a specific date for your wedding? Or did you find the venue of your dreams first and let...

Katie, An hour ago 539 4,717 8
Jamie
2021 Brides, Share your wedding dates :)
Jamie, on March 3, 2020 at 1:35 PM

Hey Ladies and Gents, I'm getting married on September 3rd, 2021! I'm looking to make some friends, someone to talk to with through the planning stages, and to just share other wedding stuff, some...

Katie, An hour ago 996 10,749 47
Luciann
How should i start the Proposal Party?
Luciann, Today at 7:01 PM

I never heard of it, but I saw some proposal party where the couple annouced the wedding. It looks like fun and I wanted to know where should I begin? How can I plan this proposal party?

Lisa, An hour ago 3 59
Chelsea
Guest List during Covid
Chelsea, Today at 6:17 PM

My wedding is 11/14/20 in Texas and we will be doing a guest cut list from 150 to a lower number because of covid . We are not for sure what’s a good number to stop, so what does everybody else think?...

Jessica, An hour ago 5 60
Serenity
Maternity Photo Preview
Serenity, on August 7, 2020 at 3:45 PM

Here’s a preview of our maternity photos! & a little back ground story of our wedding planning! We are set to have a ceremony with JOP next week, our wedding was set for October 2021 but we...

Serenity, An hour ago 25 301 2
Reesan
Couples getting married on September 19, 2020
Reesan, on August 1, 2019 at 5:59 PM

Hey Autumn brides. Apparently great minds think alike. Where are you guys in the planning process. I feel like I'm behind the ball on this one because I losted my venue. So now I'm starting over just...

Sakinna, 2 hours ago 44 1,397 8
Ingrid
60 Days Away
Ingrid, Today at 2:43 PM

I can't believe that we've gone from 2.5 years to literally 60 days. I had a call with our resort wedding planner on Friday and had to give our choices for our 4 course dinner. I had so much nervous...

Niki, 2 hours ago 5 53
Chantelle
Wedding Website Suggestions?
Chantelle, Today at 2:14 PM

Right now I have a Wedding Wire one, I guess just out of convenience (it seems), but does anyone know of other wedding websites that work better? And in what ways?

Laquita, 2 hours ago 10 51
Kelli
Videographer
Kelli, Yesterday at 7:20 PM

Fiancé and I are on the fence whether we want to have a videographer for the day! For those brides who didn’t have it did you wish you did? For those brides who did have the film do you appreciate you...

Adrienne, 3 hours ago 17 135
Start a discussion