We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Emily
Budget priorities?
Emily, on May 3, 2021 at 1:19 AM

Hi everyone! Happy wedding planning! Just curious about what you all prioritized to spend the most money on? My fiancé and I live in a fairly expensive area and chose to splurge on our photographer...

Carol, 2 hours ago 50 829 2
Aliea
Help!!! Favors???
Aliea, on May 4, 2021 at 11:07 PM

Anyone doing favors? Do the guest really use / eat them? What are some good but cheap options?

Rosie, 7 hours ago 47 494
Llcool_Kay
When to send invites?
Llcool_Kay, on May 1, 2021 at 5:18 PM

What is everyone’s wedding date? When are you sending invites? And when is your RSVP deadline? I’m worried that we will send them too early and people will forget they RSVP’ed or send them too late...

Alyssa, May 2, 2021 18 180
Gabbysitaxo
Day of Coordinators - Worth it?
Gabbysitaxo, on May 4, 2021 at 2:21 PM

Hi everyone! I have been stuck in deciding on getting a day of coordinator. I have a really close friend who is willing to take the position, but I want her to enjoy the wedding as well and not be...

Gabbysitaxo, 26 minutes ago 14 193 1
Suzann
Minted Wedding Invitations
Suzann, Yesterday at 4:51 PM

Hello All, I've decided on my wedding invitations. They are from the company Minted. I was wondering if anyone used that company before and how far in advance you have to order. Thanks!

Jaime, An hour ago 7 76
Alyssa
Photographer Help!
Alyssa, Yesterday at 5:02 PM

We just got our engagement pictures taken (over a year late cause of COVID) by our photographer. He’s pretty old and he’s a friend doing this for free, as a work trade with my fiancée. He’s a famous...

Natalie, 2 hours ago 9 134
Gina
Did anyone have 2 bridesmaids and 1 groomsman -- i need picture ideas
Gina, on May 3, 2021 at 10:16 PM

We have a small and uneven wedding party -- does anyone have photos from theirs, did you do anything fun or untraditional for your photos since you had fewer people to coordinate? Trying to get some...

Jamie, 4 hours ago 8 103
MK
Forgotten Details
MK, Yesterday at 3:22 PM

Already married brides specifically -- What are some details you forgot about while wedding planning?! Details that somehow slipped through the planning cracks but were actually pretty important?

Danielle, 5 hours ago 9 181
Semaj
How many bridesmaids did you guys have?
Semaj, on February 2, 2021 at 11:38 AM

How many bridesmaids did you guys have? I want six but my FH thinks it’s too many!

Meagan, 6 hours ago 865 9,015 6
JJ Thomas
Help!!!! Timeline for brunch wedding
JJ Thomas, Yesterday at 8:34 PM

Pretty sure there are plenty of forums with answers on a brunch wedding and how to get the timeline down with enough time to make sure everything is done on time. Well here's another one. I want our...

Catherine, 7 hours ago 6 69
Michelle
Good and bad things you have learned from past weddings
Michelle, on April 16, 2021 at 10:06 PM

Is there any detail or setup that struck you as genius or complete disaster that influenced your own planning? For example, maybe one wedding had a pre ceremony cocktail hour or couches set up along...

Michelle, 8 hours ago 39 718 3
Joyce
Need some feed back.... Have any experience with "kapturly"?
Joyce, on March 28, 2021 at 12:23 AM

Needing some feedback....Has anyone ever used "Kapturly" for their wedding photography and videography? How did it go? Were you happy with the quality? Thx! 😁 https://www.kapturly.com/

Zaneta, Yesterday at 10:54 PM 5 482
Heather
Couples getting married on April 22, 2023
Heather, on May 4, 2021 at 8:04 PM

Hi guys!! I know that were 2 years away from our wedding, but when is an appropriat time to start looking for wedding dresses?! Im way too excited!

Courtney, Yesterday at 10:46 PM 5 72
Shanta
July 3rd wedding
Shanta, on March 13, 2021 at 8:17 PM

Heyyyyy ladies anyone getting married in July 3rd if so where ?? What are your colors ??? Are you doing anything special ??

Jennifer, Yesterday at 10:31 PM 45 484 4
A
Wedding date
Andrea, Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Having such a hard time picking out a wedding date! Help! It will be in Florida. Will be during hurricane season. Help!

Andrea, Yesterday at 10:07 PM 5 49 1
Bird
Assigned seating or no
Bird, Yesterday at 7:29 PM

We are having 70 guests at a backyard tented wedding. Catering is bbq... ribs, sausage peppers, grilled chicken, shrimp kabobs, burgers, hotdogs, pasta, salad, potato salad etc... We were planning on...

Grace, Yesterday at 9:43 PM 9 113
Yasmine
Invitations
Yasmine, on December 22, 2020 at 10:27 AM

Just curious, where did everyone order their wedding invitations? I ordered ours from MagnetStreet (for our upcoming big wedding) because I found a deal for 75% off and had to do it! We ordered our...

Hourig, Yesterday at 9:42 PM 45 595 1
Marie
Is it too late to ask bridesmaids? 90 days out..
Marie, Yesterday at 7:48 PM

Hi all- long story short I decided to not have bridesmaids (except for my sister) in order to avoid friend drama. Well the friend drama happened anyways and I doubt those ppl will come to the wedding....

Michelle, Yesterday at 8:44 PM 2 112
S
Planning around covid
Starr, on March 15, 2021 at 9:30 PM

How is everyone planning their 2021 wedding with the COVID restrictions in place. My wedding is planned for July and I’m hoping that banquet halls will be able to increase guest capacity numbers to...

Mm126, Yesterday at 8:26 PM 15 240
Stacey
Projects you never thought you’ve have to do to plan your wedding
Stacey, on May 2, 2021 at 5:27 PM

I’ll go first 😂😂 #COVID

Sarah, Yesterday at 8:26 PM 5 212
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics