Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Celeste
Long Engagements....?
Celeste , on November 11, 2019 at 7:03 PM

Hello Herd, I'm new to the site as I just got engaged on November 5th, 2019. I am so super eager to get started on planning. My Fiance and I are planning on having a long engagement. We chose our date...

Shaina, Yesterday at 4:02 PM 47 642
Lindsey
First look or traditional way?
Lindsey, on November 12, 2019 at 9:14 PM

Having trouble deciding.. which did you pick and why?

Dierdra, Yesterday at 3:51 AM 57 1 509
K
Am i being selfish?
Krystin, Today at 3:06 AM

My FH and I are planning on December 1st, 2020 as our date. This is our anniversary date, so it's a pretty special date. My FMIL and I use to get among great but lately it seems rocky. She's said...

Sarah, 5 minutes ago 2 13
C
Wedding Hashtag
Cierra, Today at 5:32 AM

Hi!! Getting married April 11, 2020 and trying to think of a good hashtag for family and social media. My last name is Epp and my fiancee's is Sweitzer and i will be taking his name. We thought of...

Cierra, 9 minutes ago 1
Chelsea
When do you ask the bridal party?
Chelsea, Yesterday at 12:34 PM

I have 19 months till the wedding but im so excited and ready to ask the bridal party. When should I ask. Do you ask everyone around the same time, including ring bearer and flower girl? Does it...

Katie, 10 minutes ago 10 88
Kimberly
Wedding invites- when to order them
Kimberly, Yesterday at 3:26 PM

My wedding is on April 25, 2020 and I’m wondering when is a good timeframe to order the wedding invites? I don’t plan on mailing them until late January but not sure when to order them. Is now too...

Anna, An hour ago 14 110
B
Planning my dream wedding...and then my mom got sick
Bride2Be2020, Today at 1:23 AM

Hi All: I got engaged earlier this year and we are currently planning a destination wedding for next June. Unfortunately, our excitement was recently halted as my mom was just diagnosed with cancer....

Sexypoodle, 2 hours ago 2 30
Craig
Wedding Planner for Holbox Island Mexico
Craig, Today at 2:56 AM

I know the island of Holbox has been getting more popular in recent years and after going there last month I can see why. My fiance and I have been looking for a wedding planner (who isn't affiliated...

Craig, 2 hours ago 3
Dinorah
“Day of wedding coordinator” in the Los ángeles area
Dinorah, Today at 2:26 AM

Hello, seeking suggestions on day of wedding coordinator in the Los Ángeles area. Thanks in advance

Dinorah, 3 hours ago 4
Erin
Wedding Right Before Birthday
Erin, Yesterday at 11:51 PM

My birthday is extremely important to me. It's been one of my favorite days of the year for my entire life. That being said, the best date for our wedding location happens to be in June. Too early in...

Jennifer, 3 hours ago 1 34
Marissa
Should i invite the “new guy”?
Marissa, Yesterday at 10:24 PM

I’ve worked at my job a long time. I love all my coworkers (I only work with 7 other people). I already finalized my guest list and am inviting all of them. One of the girls quit. She was replaced...

Willow, 4 hours ago 6 58
Lynnie
What month are you getting married?
Lynnie, on November 11, 2019 at 10:47 AM

What month are you getting married? Nearly 40% of 2019 weddings are taking place this fall, with October taking the top spot again as the most popular month to get married in 2019! 🍁 What's your...

Skkye, 5 hours ago 231 4 1,612
Brittany
Couples getting married on June 19, 2021
Brittany, on August 2, 2019 at 11:11 PM

For the couples getting married June 19, 2021 have you found a venue yet or am I the only person going crazy looking for a venue???

Erin, Yesterday at 11:47 PM 19 2 144
Lynnie
I'm over budget - true or false?
Lynnie, on August 27, 2019 at 11:41 AM

Are you already over budget? Or is your spending totally under control? "I'm over budget" - true or false? Next Question: I know my exact wedding countdown at all times Back to the Beginning: True or...

Quinesha, Yesterday at 11:34 PM 134 1 863
Jazmin
Need help to decide
Jazmin , Yesterday at 6:38 PM

Me and my fiancé are getting married next year in August we are planning on getting a condo and we see how things are so expensive we are planning on just have a ceremony and go straight to our...

Melle, Yesterday at 11:33 PM 4 83
Ashley
Destination Wedding?
Ashley, on November 16, 2019 at 8:48 PM

I’m planning a wedding in Negril, JM and although everything looks beautiful, I could use some encouragement. Have you had a destination wedding? How was your ceremony and reception? Was it all that...

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 11:23 PM 9 72
Lisa
Employment issues
Lisa, Yesterday at 9:38 PM

I started a new job in May, its turning out that I'm very unhappy at said job. However, if I find something else now, I likely wont have paid time off for my wedding time. Has anyone else dealt with...

Erin, Yesterday at 11:17 PM 4 103
Paige L.
What things do you refuse to have at your wedding?
Paige L., on September 3, 2019 at 8:39 AM

Hi everyone! While wedding planning, I have noticed that if I try to focus on all of the things I would want in my dream wedding, I either get overwhelmed by the vision or sad to think that, no, I...

Kaleigh, Yesterday at 11:16 PM 259 3 6,707
Sheryl
Wedding Invitations
Sheryl, Yesterday at 8:22 AM

Has anyone chosen their invitations? I am getting a bit overwhelmed. Any suggestions?

Brittany, Yesterday at 11:07 PM 22 150
Lynnie
Which came first? Venue or Wedding Date?
Lynnie, on November 12, 2019 at 11:05 AM

The first two big decisions you need to make for your wedding are when and where! But which decision was more important to you?? Did you fall in love with a venue and take whatever date they had open?...

Kellee, Yesterday at 10:54 PM 133 1 563
Start a discussion