Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Michelle
What is your one non negotiable must have item?
Michelle, on January 13, 2022 at 4:30 PM

What vendor/item/service did you absolutely not budge on?

Christa, Jan 21, 2022 23 295
Zanetah
Surprisingly difficult wedding tasks?
Zanetah, on January 17, 2022 at 5:50 PM

Hi Brides!! I am sooo happy it’s finally 2022 and my big day is only 8 months away! I am curious what tasks have been a pain for you? Maybe one you didn’t expect to be difficult. For me it was getting...

Moonlitstar, Jan 20, 2022 31 518
Janicaellison
Postpone
Janicaellison, on January 13, 2022 at 6:47 PM

Hello Brides To Be…. I was wondering have y’all thought about Postpone y’all wedding date due to the Omicron Variant and are y’all scared that y’all guest want show up for y’all..wedding.A very Scared...

Kia, Jan 19, 2022 72 1,603 2
Mandi
Sunny day for bride planning
Mandi, Yesterday at 6:57 PM

Went out today and did some bride planning.

Pirate & 60s Bride, 15 minutes ago 1 34
Christy
Is it too early to be planning for 2023
Christy, on January 20, 2022 at 6:38 PM

Curious so have you guys already started planning and looking and get anything started for your wedding if you’re having it in 2023?

Ebony, 2 hours ago 36 426 4
Nicole
Maid of Honor but no Best Man?
Nicole, on January 19, 2022 at 8:41 PM

I’m sure I’m over thinking this but just wanted some opinions on this topic! My fiancé is having 9 groomsmen and I’m having 5 bridesmaids, which is totally fine with me. He has a group of friends that...

Nicole, 8 hours ago 8 85
Bella
Welcome bag for dw
Bella, Yesterday at 9:02 AM

I’ve seen a lot of things to put inside a welcome bags . But I was just thinking just his and hers favorite snacks with welcome and thanking them letter and itinerary . I don’t like the hangover kits...

Bella, Yesterday at 9:38 PM 6 78
Destanee
Venue Coordinator Help
Destanee, on January 21, 2022 at 3:18 PM

Hello! I just wanted some advice here. I am getting married on 5/20/2022 and having a reception at a rooftop bar. This venue is all inclusive except for my decorations, florals, and whatever I would...

Priscilla, Yesterday at 9:36 PM 5 90
L
How soon is to soon?
Liza, Yesterday at 2:44 PM

So i just got engaged and i am supper excited about it! But me and my fiancé are waiting a year to get married. So my question is how soon is to soon to start planning and looking at things like...

CountryBride, Yesterday at 9:21 PM 5 88
Joyce
Need some feed back.... Have any experience with "kapturly"?
Joyce, on March 28, 2021 at 12:23 AM

Needing some feedback....Has anyone ever used "Kapturly" for their wedding photography and videography? How did it go? Were you happy with the quality? Thx! 😁 https://www.kapturly.com/

Allison, Yesterday at 8:19 PM 81 6,826 8
Shannon
Looking for my tribe... small, non-traditional, small budget weddings.
Shannon, on October 10, 2021 at 3:57 PM

I feel so out of place in most of these forums. I'm looking for my tribe to discuss planning ideas. I'm not so concerned about typical wedding things or what the majority considers the right way to do...

Gloria, Yesterday at 7:09 PM 85 1,161 1
Candice
wedding with no reception?
Candice, on September 2, 2010 at 7:40 AM

My fiance and I do not have the money to have a reception and my mom suggested having no reception and just inviting all the people we planned on in the first place. I would also have no registries....

Michelle, Yesterday at 6:00 PM 29 22,318 2
Lynne
Indecisive on color
Lynne, Yesterday at 10:55 AM

I could use some suggestions on colors. Our colors are fuchsia and cornflower. But, I'm beginning to think fuchsia is the wrong color for a summer garden ceremony. It is a bright color. First picture...

Jacks, Yesterday at 3:14 PM 7 100
Leah
Flower Girl and Ring Bearer
Leah, on January 14, 2022 at 9:29 PM

Hello All! I am looking for some cute and unique gift ideas to ask my niece and nephews to be the Ring Bearers and Flower Girl! I have looked all over Etsy and Pinterest and nothing has been jumping...

Michelle, Yesterday at 3:06 PM 4 45
S
Asian Venue
Sandrina, Yesterday at 11:25 AM

Hi. Does anyone know any nice venues outside of Philadelphia Pa area that offers Asian food? Preferably a traditonal Chinese Style wedding banquet with 8-10 courses?

Michelle, Yesterday at 2:31 PM 1 30
Alyse
Big or small?
Alyse, on August 20, 2021 at 8:36 AM

Are you having a big or small wedding? How many guests are you planning on inviting?

Anna, Yesterday at 1:50 PM 497 4,725 4
Jo_E
Regret hiring photographer
Jo_E, Yesterday at 1:37 AM

Please help, I got engaged July of this year, so excited to be getting married and jumped right in to wedding planning. Where I work we had a client that goes photography and is really popular in the...

Lisa, Yesterday at 1:43 PM 2 113
Levi
Photography Prints
Levi, Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Do most photographers these days just put all the shots on flash drive and give it to you? I’m curious how to get large sized photos printed for framing afterwards and if they’d do that or give...

Cece, Yesterday at 11:52 AM 2 49
S
Wedding photographer
Spark, on January 21, 2022 at 4:39 PM

Signed contract. Wedding photographer wants payment before sending countersigned contract. This does not seem normal to me. Thoughts?

Natalie, Yesterday at 11:19 AM 9 117
Deysi
Help picking a wedding photographer for a fall wedding please
Deysi, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Hi fellow brides! so I can't decide between 2 photographers. Im getting married in the fall of 2023! I like light and airy but moody sometimes too. number 1 number 2 one is www.bluevphotography.com...

Natalie, Yesterday at 11:14 AM 1 34
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics