We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Victorian Bride
Anyone else eloping? When and where? Date?
Victorian Bride, on September 28, 2020 at 11:08 PM

Hi Everyone! I've not been on here in a very long time. So much going on in the world, and especially our lives. We are all dealing with a pandemic, fires, hurricanes, and the stress of everyday life....

Pirate & 60s Bride, 11 hours ago 23 165 3
Sakina
Planning
Sakina, on September 29, 2020 at 10:11 PM

Is anybody having to be their own wedding planner??? Even with me having less than 20 guests it's still a lot LOL

Yasmine, Yesterday at 2:06 PM 33 163
Erikka
Wedding photographer
Erikka, on September 29, 2020 at 1:43 PM

Hi all! We’ve narrowed it down to 3 photographers and can’t decide. They all have about the same style and same price. What helped you decide yours? Is there a question we should ask that might help...

Yasmine, Sep 29, 2020 24 238
sophie
Flower girl?
sophie, on September 28, 2020 at 12:17 PM

Soooo this definitely should’ve been something I thought of sooner but I completely spaced on it until I saw an article this morning. Does anyone have particularly strong feelings about flower girls...

sophie, Sep 29, 2020 31 213
Alyssa
August 2021 Brides
Alyssa, on September 28, 2020 at 9:55 AM

Hi everyone! We post pined our December 26th 2020 wedding to August 2021. I’m just wondering how wedding planning has been going for August brides 🎉🍾❤️🥂

Michelle, 34 seconds ago 16 82 3
Milada
Couples getting married on October 17, 2021
Milada, on September 29, 2020 at 11:41 AM

Hello ladies! I'm getting married on 10.17.2021 and just trying to find my wedding date twins! I've already gotten my dress, shoes, put down deposits on things. Where are you all in the planning...

Emily, A minute ago 7 46
Cierra
Covid Brides, are you also feeling super sad?
Cierra, Today at 9:11 AM

Hi everyone. I just wanted to come on here and talk a little bit about my experience in wedding planning during Covid, but also just during the state of the world right now. I don't know about you...

Coral, 2 minutes ago 9 90
Shauna
Single Digits
Shauna, Today at 7:05 AM

October 10th date twins, we only have 9 days to go!! I cant believe I've been planning this for 2 years and all the craziness of covid and being so unsure if this was going to happen and now I'm only...

Marissa, 22 minutes ago 6 37
S
Looking for vendors in the Smokies!
Samirah, Today at 10:09 AM

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting here and I am very excited to get all the help and feedback! My FH and I are from Miami but decided to get married in the Smokies! We are super excited...

Tiger Bride, 23 minutes ago 3 14
S
Hotel blocks
Sarah, Yesterday at 1:44 PM

Is it 100% necessary to have a hotel block for your guests? I’m getting married on Memorial Day weekend 2021 and we will be by the shore so I’m running into difficulties finding a block. I’ve been to...

Kelly, 47 minutes ago 15 147
Emily
Minimony - Name Change and Other Questions
Emily, on August 3, 2020 at 1:03 PM

Hi everyone, So I know that all of this minimony, sequel wedding, love in the time of COVID is mostly uncharted territory, but I have a few questions and am curious to see what everyone is doing! I am...

Caroline, 58 minutes ago 8 180
K
Advice about 2021
Kim, Yesterday at 5:03 PM

Hello! I need some advice from people who aren’t friends or family. My wedding was originally October 2020 in nyc. Made the decision in July 2020 to postpone for June 2021. At the time I thought “so...

Caroline, An hour ago 21 288
Amanda
Uninvited wording?
Amanda, Today at 10:22 AM

We are making the final plans for our upcoming December wedding and our venue has given us two numbers, either 25 or 54 depending on (I guess) which rule they choose to follow for upcoming events. We...

Amanda, An hour ago 2 36
Jerica
Any 2/12/22 Brides?
Jerica, on September 29, 2020 at 12:45 PM

How's the planning going so far? I got engaged on 8/1/20, and set a date for 2/12/22...I also hired a wedding planner and started booking vendors already.

Jerica, 2 hours ago 4 46
L
Wedding planner or wedding coordinator?
Lan, Yesterday at 3:07 PM

I’ve planned half my wedding but I was thinking about getting a wedding coordinator so I’m stress free the day of the wedding. I don’t want to answer phone calls from vendors on my special day. What...

Meghan, 2 hours ago 7 76
Tiffany
Wedding guest turnout
Tiffany, Yesterday at 4:15 PM

How likely is it that almost everyone will be in attendance for your wedding? How was your turnout? Was it around the numbers you expected?

Meghan, 2 hours ago 8 133
mrswinteriscoming
How long did you have to take photos?
mrswinteriscoming, Today at 1:27 AM

We have 1 hour between our ceremony and reception (same location) to take photos with our photographer. I don't want to do photos before hand because of the whole bad luck thing/the timing would be...

Talia, 2 hours ago 11 103
Rachel
Wedding Florist Update
Rachel, Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Hi, Ladies - Today was great day in terms of planning. I had a phone consultation with the photographer we want to work with (he's fabulous!) as well as the *new* wedding florist we are considering....

Ali, 3 hours ago 3 59
Nia
Couples getting married on October 9, 2020
Nia, on August 22, 2019 at 5:52 PM

Hello I’m joining the 10.9.2020 club ❤️

Tiffani, 3 hours ago 26 293 7
Christie
2021 Wedding w/covid Guidelines
Christie, Yesterday at 3:49 PM

Hi! I have been planning my wedding for almost two years now, with having to postpone earlier this year and our date is in May of 2021. Our venue ends their season in September and I just found out...

Sexypoodle, 3 hours ago 9 151
Start a discussion