Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Aariel
Things you wished you remembered/ thought of
Aariel, on January 14, 2020 at 11:37 PM

What are some things you wish you remembered on your wedding day? Or would have thought to bring? I’m so nervous about forgetting something or not even thinking about something I would need I don’t...

Rebecca, An hour ago 34 6 404
Sabine
What is your wedding budget?
Sabine, on January 16, 2020 at 12:43 AM

We are at $ 10K for 65 guests ( wedding outfits and wedding band not included). What is your budget?

Emily, 3 hours ago 108 2 1,928
Laura
Simple wedding?
Laura, on January 12, 2020 at 12:16 AM

Is anyone doing a simple wedding? Not bouquet chandeliers and 8ft arches lined with real flowers? No drone videography... just a simple wedding? I miss hearing about those. Tell me about yours if you...

Jasmine, Yesterday at 10:56 PM 46 1 475
Annajoy
Are you having Dancing at your wedding?
Annajoy, on January 16, 2020 at 6:03 PM

Are you having dancing at your wedding? My FH hasn't been to a wedding since he was maybe 12 and is incredibly hard to plan with because he just doesn't know how weddings work. He doesn't want to have...

Rebecca, An hour ago 16 174
Jenifer
Uninvolved fiance
Jenifer, on January 16, 2020 at 8:42 PM

Does anyone have any tips on how to get my fh to show any interest in wedding planning? It seems like 99% of the stuff I ask him to do he hands off to his mom.

Rebecca, An hour ago 12 125
Anna
Feeling Guilty for Wedding Spending?
Anna, Yesterday at 6:44 PM

Has anyone else struggled with feeling guilty or stupid for how much you’re willing to spend on your wedding? I’m totally fine with spending a lot on it, within reason. My fiancé and I are paying for...

Rebecca, An hour ago 12 1 229
M
Wedding video editing needed..help!
Mansi, on January 9, 2019 at 9:06 PM

Hi everyone, Currently living a nightmare with our videographer.. in a nutshell, it seems they have now gone bankrupt and we are out of luck. thankfully, i think i am able to download some raw...

Helen, 2 hours ago 4 97
E
Fox + Ivory Photography Experience?
Emily, Today at 1:35 AM

Has anyone ever used the company Fox + Ivory for photography out of Downers Grove, IL? My fiancé and I think we want to go with them, but I get nervous thinking about committing to any company based...

Dierdra, 2 hours ago 1 6
Jasmin
Couples getting married on February 8, 2020
Jasmin, on August 5, 2019 at 2:12 PM

Hello everyone! I’m getting married the same day as you! So exciting. Was wondering where are y’all at on the planning?

Laurel, 3 hours ago 15 3 115
Lynnie
What month are you getting married?
Lynnie, on November 11, 2019 at 10:47 AM

What month are you getting married? Nearly 40% of 2019 weddings are taking place this fall, with October taking the top spot again as the most popular month to get married in 2019! 🍁 What's your...

Gitana, 3 hours ago 1,216 30 9,503
K
Advice for Brides
KAREN, Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Newlywed brides, is there any advice that you wish you had gotten prior to your wedding day (or for your wedding day) that you didn't receive? Did you receive some great advice that you'd like to...

Pirate & 60s Bride, 4 hours ago 9 2 120
Nicole
Venues, Venues, Venues!
Nicole, on January 13, 2020 at 6:02 PM

While some of us have all the details in mind right when we get engaged, we truly can't start all the planning until we have a venue! Let's see those venues that you all have chosen! What made you...

Alison, 4 hours ago 71 2 437
Liliana
All Inclusive Venue
Liliana, Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Anyone recommend an all inclusive venue in or near fort Lauderdale? 150 people

Liliana, Yesterday at 11:56 PM 6
J
Leap Year brides!?
Juli, on December 2, 2019 at 8:45 AM

Hi ladies!! Who is ready for their February 29,2020 wedding?? 😜. Is anyone missing any last minute stuff to do? Share your planning ideas ❤️

Diane, Yesterday at 11:34 PM 44 4 465
Kaysey
Seating Arrangement Board Question
Kaysey, Yesterday at 2:11 PM

Hey Everyone, My FH and I are 43 days away from our wedding. Our RSVP return date has passed and we are starting the process of making our seating chart for the reception. Here's my scenario; my FH is...

Rachel, Yesterday at 11:08 PM 11 118
Future Mrs.kimbro
Couples getting married on June 20, 2020
Future Mrs.kimbro, on August 10, 2019 at 8:31 PM

Hello my fellow twinsies date 06.20.2020 Congratulations everyone, where are you getting married?

Nicole, Yesterday at 10:50 PM 33 11 541
I
What do most brides/couples struggle with?
Isha, on June 6, 2016 at 5:03 PM

HI All, I am helping a soon to be bride plan her wedding and I need your input! Please answer this with as much or as little detail as you like: - As a soon to be bride, what was the first thing you...

Rebecc, Yesterday at 10:36 PM 25 237
Maria
Invitation Assembly
Maria, on July 26, 2017 at 9:15 AM

Hi Guys! So all my invitations are addressed and I'm just left with the task of stuffing them all. We aren't doing response cards, since you can use wedding wire to RSVP - instead I had small business...

Laura, Yesterday at 10:27 PM 20 79
Sarah
What are your "must have" shots?
Sarah, Yesterday at 9:03 PM

I know a lot of people give their photographers a list of "must have" photos/shots – what pictures are on your list? Aside from the obvious things like the first look, first kiss, etc. I need...

Cristy, Yesterday at 10:09 PM 4 1 95
Lynnie
Which came first? Registry or Wedding Website?
Lynnie, on November 12, 2019 at 12:22 PM

You can't forget to share your wedding plans with your guests! Did you start working on a registry and then find a good website to share it? Or did you start with your wedding website and save your...

Jamie, Yesterday at 9:58 PM 72 262
Start a discussion