We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Casey
Tell me your micro wedding story!
Casey, on October 20, 2020 at 1:03 PM

We are having ours in May and I’d love to hear other experiences

Yasmine, 46 minutes ago 19 141 1
Ana
Planning while Grieving
Ana, on October 20, 2020 at 2:40 PM

Hello Brides! I lost my grandmother to Covid 10 days after I got engaged. I am getting married Feb 19 2022. I already booked my venue, I have my planner and I will soon have my DJ. Sometimes I get...

Ana, 5 hours ago 29 280
Laura
My city is so expensive!
Laura, Today at 11:22 AM

I don't know if it's just me and my idea of what my dream wedding is or DC is just outrageously expensive. Send help! Lol My guest list is very small 25- 35ppl.I may raise the cap to 50 guests if I...

Laura, 35 seconds ago 10 78
Ronika
Date change
Ronika, Yesterday at 1:35 PM

So after talking to my FH and family, we have decided to push up our date, he is really set on fall and our family doesn't want us to wait that long. So our original date was 01/22/22...now its...

Lynnie, 4 minutes ago 2 86
MaryElena
July 2021
MaryElena, Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Hi everyone! Our wedding is in July 2021. We’re so excited to celebrate with our family and friends. FH and I are now trying to decide on an alternative plan if by next summer we’re still not back on...

MaryElena, 13 minutes ago 4 85
Kylee
Different Photographer for Engagement Photos and Wedding Photos?
Kylee, Yesterday at 7:51 PM

Our wedding is 2 years out and we decided to book our engagement photos session now for 2021 with a photographer that was recommended to us. A little while after, a family friend who started doing...

Samantha, 15 minutes ago 14 114
Alyssa
August 2021 Brides
Alyssa, on September 28, 2020 at 9:55 AM

Hi everyone! We post pined our December 26th 2020 wedding to August 2021. I’m just wondering how wedding planning has been going for August brides 🎉🍾❤️🥂

Ashlynd, 15 minutes ago 168 2,684 16
Chelsea
Stds/ Parent S**t show
Chelsea, Today at 9:20 AM

Hi! I got engaged June 2019. I wanted a small wedding in Vegas or Florida and my fiancé wanted a big wedding at home. So I said that's fine but not inviting people we don't know! We have been together...

Jill, 23 minutes ago 8 160
Christin
6/5/21 - June 2021 Weddings!
Christin, on October 17, 2020 at 11:03 PM

Anyone getting married 6/5/21, or have a June 2021 wedding date? What have you accomplished so far? How are you feeling about the COVID situation?

Nicole, 24 minutes ago 71 740 4
Amanda
October 2021 Wedding & covid Worries
Amanda, Today at 11:31 AM

Hi. We are getting married October 16, 2021. We got engaged at the end of January and booked our venue and a few vendors right before COVID shut everything down. Originally I wasn’t worried about...

Chrysta, 27 minutes ago 3 61
Laura
Couples getting married on May 15, 2022
Laura, Today at 1:12 PM

It's the plan ahead and pray we're out of the pandemic crew! It's good to see that I'm not the only one waiting on this auspicious time to host such a special occasion. Are you guys dreaming and...

Laura, 36 minutes ago 5
Felicia
Engagement Photos
Felicia, Today at 12:49 PM

Hey brides! My fiancé and I are taking our engagement photos at the beach during sunset. It’ll be in December, so maybe a little cold but hopefully not too cold since we live in Los Angeles. Please...

Chrysta, 37 minutes ago 4 28
Mandi
i just want this to be over.
Mandi, Yesterday at 4:17 PM

Nightmare. Anybody else. I'm just over it.Postponed once.We were 11 days away.We're now 10 days away.And it feels like everything is imploding again.I just want this to happen, get it over with, and...

Jennifer, An hour ago 14 342
K
Help! We decided our wedding will fall on Halloween 2021
Kayla, Today at 12:34 PM

And I cannot come up with a spooky hashtag. Last name is Powell. Suggestions?

Chrysta, An hour ago 2 24
Jennifer
How to handle Invitations
Jennifer, Today at 12:37 PM

Hi! My wedding is 2/13. As of now, my venue has a cap of 100 guests which means we have to cut out 105 people. It’s not going to be pretty. We still have 114 days but there is a high probability that...

Yasmine, An hour ago 1 34
H
Feeling overwhelmed
Heather, Today at 12:30 PM

With it being just over 3 weeks away, I’m starting to feel very overwhelmed. Is anyone else feeling like this. Most of the reason I’m feeling this way is due to my email automatically sending my...

Melle, An hour ago 2 26
Chelsea
Help! Photographer isn't answering
Chelsea, on October 20, 2020 at 2:51 PM

So here we are 4 days before the big day, my photographer hasn't answered me back and i can no longer find her in social media and I already paid her half. what should I do? I'm so stressed that my...

Jennifer, An hour ago 64 1,347
Abreyon
Wedding planning or wedding planner?
Abreyon, Yesterday at 2:54 PM

Does anyone else feels under pressure trying to plan your dream wedding? I’m fairly new at this I’m not really sure where to start 😂 Did anyone hire a wedding planner?

Abreyon, An hour ago 11 79
Akaisha
On a very tight budget wedding in a few months how to handle the pressure?
Akaisha, Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Stressing because mi fiance proposed a few days ago and wants to get married beginning of the year we are working with a very tight budget. It is very frustrating trying to fi d a place we can afford...

Blair, An hour ago 12 200
L
Weddings and Pregnancy
, Yesterday at 11:45 AM

My husband’s sister is getting married in April, and she recently expressed to us that she is annoyed because their cousin is having a baby in February and she feels she shouldve waited. At first I...

Luna, 2 hours ago 15 267
Start a discussion