We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Sarah
So many things done off of our checklist. How's your planning going?
Sarah, on October 24, 2020 at 11:34 PM

So in the past few days I booked our officiant, and my first choice person was available so I was wicked excited about that. I spoke with florist about centerpieces, the arch, Bouquets ect so thats...

Sarah, 4 hours ago 22 125
Samantha
Please tell me I'm not the first one to make this mistake
Samantha, on October 24, 2020 at 8:16 AM

I ordered our wedding invites last night. I was super excited there was a sale code and free shipping. I saved over $220! However I made a rookie mistake that I almost made with the save the...

Samantha, Yesterday at 8:30 AM 31 833
Amanda
June 2021 Brides!
Amanda, Today at 8:56 PM

Hi everyone! Like many other brides I had to postpone my wedding this year to next. We have been engaged for 3 years and decided that whatever next year looks like, big or small we’re getting married...

Amanda, 4 minutes ago 6 36
Joneka
Budget vent!
Joneka, Today at 12:34 AM

FI set a budget of $5000 from the beginning. We didnt have any money saved but were paying cash as we went. I felt everything was going smooth and well under control but starting to panic a...

Tamorraw, 5 minutes ago 22 282
Rachel
How soon is too soon to start actually planning?
Rachel, Today at 4:08 PM

My wedding is in January of 2022 and I already have a LOT of stuff planned, like my wedding favors, my flower arrangements, my bridesmaids' dresses, my cake flavor, etc. I keep getting crap for...

Rachel, 5 minutes ago 11 90
Dj Tanner
June 2021 brides
Dj Tanner, Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Anyone nervous about restrictions still being in place? I talked to my event planner last week and I guess I wasn’t as aware of ALL of the restrictions that are being placed on weddings in my state. I...

Kelly, 19 minutes ago 37 502 2
M
On to Plan D...
Michelle, Today at 8:45 PM

Thought many of you could relate and/or appreciate, so enjoy this just for a “Well, it’s 2020!” laugh. Wedding was planned for this Saturday. Decided to postpone and just do a minimony. Scrapped that...

Michelle, An hour ago 40
Rachel
videographer - to have or not to have?
Rachel, Today at 4:15 PM

I have asked SO MANY people and it seems to be an even split between people that regret NOT having a videographer to capture their wedding, and those that wish they would never have wasted the money....

Llcool_Kay, An hour ago 15 99
Shanta
Save the Dates / Invitations
Shanta, Today at 5:02 PM

Is anyone sending out both save the dates and wedding Invitations or just sending save the dates and using the Knot or the Wire as their actual invite? So many questions I have lol.

Yasmine, An hour ago 8 87
S
Already married - still having ceremony
Sierra, on October 25, 2020 at 4:30 PM

Hi! We got married in April due to COVID. We are planning a ceremony/reception next July. Has anyone done this? I am still wearing a wedding dress, having a ceremony, etc. If you had a similar...

Alisia, 2 hours ago 4 109
Sakina
Couples getting married on January 23, 2021!!
Sakina, Today at 9:27 AM

Ladies, where are you all at in your planning at this point???? We're less than 90 days out now!!!

Sakina, 2 hours ago 29 184 5
Alexis
Couples getting married on March 6, 2021
Alexis, on November 10, 2019 at 7:11 PM

Hello everyone! My FH and I are getting married March 6th, 2021. So far we only have our venue booked, and our bridal party picked (but not asked yet). How far along are you all?

Keioni, 2 hours ago 26 259 1
Bri
Beach House Wedding
Bri, on January 8, 2020 at 1:16 PM

Hey ladies! Getting married this October at a beautiful ocean front event home in my home town in North Carolina. The ceremony will take place on the beach and the reception at the house. We can’t...

Michalla, 2 hours ago 26 235 4
Chelsea
Planning wedding as if normal/ std question
Chelsea, Today at 3:30 PM

I have finally completed my save the dates for my July 10, 2021 wedding. I am in Ohio and currently my hall is able to space everyone out. My hall fits 600 people. I have 220 adults and 30 kids. Am I...

Eri, 2 hours ago 8 95
Brianna
March 13th, 2021
Brianna, Today at 12:52 PM

Hello Brides! Who’s getting married March 13th, 2021? How are you feeling? How far are you on your checklist!? 😊

Clarissa, 3 hours ago 3 40
Brianna
How to start?!
Brianna, Today at 8:38 AM

So, I said yes 10-17-2020!! I’m so excited but I’ve never been the girl that planned her day from start to finish, knew what kinda dress/cake/shoes/photos I want. I wanted to start this thread for...

Sarah, 3 hours ago 11 131
H
Caterers laid off our staff!
hannah, Today at 3:25 PM

Hi everyone! I've asked my planner about this, but I wanted to go ahead and get some more opinions. Our wedding is at the end of March next year. We've had our caterer booked for a while. We knew what...

Hanna, 4 hours ago 5 112
C
Venue insurance
CLAUDIA, Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Can anyone please advise how common it is for a venue to request general liability insurance ? Can anyone recommend a provider?

Margaret, 5 hours ago 7 61
N
May 2021 Brides
Netasha, on October 4, 2020 at 10:16 PM

Hello! How are you all feeling about planning now with Covid? Are there any concerns? Do you feel that things will be better in 8 months?

Sylvia, 5 hours ago 155 2,568 19
T
Castle/gorgeous Church Venue- all inclusive
Taylor, Yesterday at 12:46 PM

Hi Brides!! I need some help!! I am interested in doing either a gorgeous Church interior ceremony (not a Catholic Church because we are not Catholic), or an all inclusive caste/fairytale princess...

Lynnie, 6 hours ago 3 79
Start a discussion