Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
mrswinteriscoming
How much time will you/did you take off from work for the wedding?
mrswinteriscoming, on June 15, 2021 at 7:06 PM

Our wedding is on a Sunday but I know for certain I will take time off work from the Thursday onward because we have a bit of running around to do (Thursday pick up suits/drop off place cards, Friday...

Kari, 44 minutes ago 28 230
Soon2Bemarried
When Did You See Your Spouse On Your Wedding Day?
Soon2Bemarried, on June 17, 2021 at 1:50 PM

Did you wait to see each other at the aisle or did you get a sneak peek of your spouse before your ceremony began? Photographer is now asking us which we prefer for portraits and I’m undecided.

Rebecca, Jun 18, 2021 22 274 1
Jacquelyne
December 2022 Brides
Jacquelyne, on June 14, 2021 at 8:33 PM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to know who’s also getting married December 2022 and have you’ve started planning at all?

Kasia, 29 seconds ago 16 119 2
Krystal
Beginning Tips???
Krystal, Yesterday at 8:51 PM

Hey you guys! I just got engaged a few days ago! I have no idea where to start. Does any one have any tips for someone who is just starting to think about this stuff. Thank you!!!

MNBride2021, 29 minutes ago 10 95
Richaelyn
July 2021 Brides! How’s the planning going? What’s on your to do list?
Richaelyn, on June 13, 2021 at 10:26 AM

Where are the July 2021 brides? How are y’all feeling and what else do y’all have to do for the wedding? My wedding is July 23rd and I honestly can’t believe that it’s next month!! I’m so excited and...

Unissha, 30 minutes ago 57 539 3
Michelle
Shutterfly vs Minted
Michelle, on February 21, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Thinking of getting my save the dates from these companies. Has anyone tried using these sites? If so, how satisfied were you with the quality?

Catherine, 34 minutes ago 14 2,416
Alexandra
Invitations
Alexandra, on June 18, 2021 at 11:06 PM

Anyone getting married December 4th? Most of our family and friends do not live local to us. I was thinking to order invitations now and send them out in July. That way people can make work and travel...

Kari, 41 minutes ago 13 223
Courtney
9Pm Send Off/ Grand Exit
Courtney, Today at 12:59 PM

Originally I was going to do a sparkler send off. However after realizing I can’t get just normal sparklers I have to get the long ones I think it’s a little out of reach for my budget. After...

Kari, 50 minutes ago 6 43
M
Couples getting married on September 6, 2021
Mia, on June 18, 2021 at 4:12 PM

Congratulations! Mia here, love to hear from you all! Blessings, Mia

Danielle, 55 minutes ago 1 18
Betty
When do you give "wedding party" gifts?
Betty, Yesterday at 11:35 PM

So we are have a small wedding next month only about 30 in attendance (as in RSVP'd including "us"). We are only having a "best man & MoH". Should I give my MoH her gift from me on our "girls...

Michelle, An hour ago 7 88
K
September 18th 2021 brides
Kayla, on June 14, 2021 at 9:08 PM

Hi everyone! 95 DAYS LEFT! Feels so so so far away! What’s everyone got left to plan? I feel like I still have so much but I really don’t so definitely want to know where people are at?! Also! What’s...

Kelcy, An hour ago 32 415 6
Dana
August 2021 Bridesssssss
Dana, on June 2, 2021 at 9:58 PM

How’s everything going?

Shonte, An hour ago 140 1,035 6
Samantha
Wedding times
Samantha, Today at 1:57 PM

My wedding starts at 4 and ends at 11. I'm trying to think of clever ways to come up with the phrases to go with the times to write on our board. What does y'alls look like?

SHY, An hour ago 1 23
Samantha
Bridesmaids songs!
Samantha, Today at 12:32 PM

What are some good songs for bridesmaids to walk down to?

SHY, 2 hours ago 3 14
Morgan
Brown Wedding Hashtags
Morgan, on October 31, 2017 at 8:40 PM

My last name is Brown and my FH last name is also Brown (i swear we are not related lol ) so basically my name isnt changing at all but still in search for a hashtag-- the most common that people say...

Kendra, 2 hours ago 31 21,618
Dana
Employment around wedding
Dana, Yesterday at 3:35 PM

So I'm getting married in October and got laid off from my job back in April... I have been having such a hard time finding a job because of covid then on top of that, I need so much time off for...

Cool, 3 hours ago 6 212
Anna
Bluetooth Speaker Recommendations
Anna, on July 4, 2017 at 6:01 PM

Seeking Bluetooth Speaker suggestions to connect to my laptop or iPod for indoor wedding reception with no more than 100 people. Share your recommendations and experiences. Thank you in advance.

Shelby, 3 hours ago 33 10,635
Elizabeth
Has anything you planned gone wrong yet?
Elizabeth, on June 19, 2021 at 8:36 PM

You just have to laugh about it sometimes because if you take this planning all too seriously and care too much about perfect you will taint the memories of this time. So far I've ordered 2...

Melle, 4 hours ago 6 222
Amanda
Anyone getting married in 2023?
Amanda, on January 12, 2021 at 10:38 PM

Hello! Just recently got engaged on Christmas Eve! We’ve decided to get married in 2023 in March. I’ve already started looking into venues here and there. Is it too early to start looking and maybe...

Lauren, 4 hours ago 90 1,951 22
mrswinteriscoming
What is going in your ‘day of’ bag for the wedding and who is going to be responsible for it ?
mrswinteriscoming, Yesterday at 6:31 PM

What is going in your ‘day of’ bag for the wedding (i.e. bandaids, bobby pins) and who is responsible for it (including things like your phone)? I am thinking of possibly giving this all to my mother...

Melle, 4 hours ago 2 94 2
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics