Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Jordan
Let's Play the Bride Below Me
Jordan, on December 9, 2019 at 10:39 PM

First you will answer the true or false wedding question from the comment above and then you will ask a question to the next bride-to-be. Saw this game and thought it would be so much fun to start a...

Sierra, 2 hours ago 16 165
Melissa
Cake, Cake, and More Cake
Melissa, Yesterday at 8:55 AM

I am really struggling with this whole cake(s) purchase thing.....lol. They are soooo expensive! Is it a must that you have both a wedding and a groom cake? Has anyone considering using the bakery at...

Sherry, 4 hours ago 23 192
Lynnie
What month are you getting married?
Lynnie, on November 11, 2019 at 10:47 AM

What month are you getting married? Nearly 40% of 2019 weddings are taking place this fall, with October taking the top spot again as the most popular month to get married in 2019! 🍁 What's your...

Jewely, 28 seconds ago 651 20 4,791
Emily
Too early to hire baker?
Emily, Today at 1:54 PM

Wedding is in September 2020. Is it too early to go to cake tastings and hire our baker?

Destiny, 3 minutes ago 3 14
Kaitlin
Calling All Destination Weddings!
Kaitlin, Today at 10:24 AM

Hey ladies! Who is planning a destination wedding?! Is it within the States or are you going out of the country? We are going to Playa del Carmen, Mexico for our wedding! What are some of your...

Kristen, 10 minutes ago 11 56
B
Save the dates
Brianna, Today at 1:09 PM

Most of our families are coming from out of state and our wedding is in 9months when is a good time to send save the dates?

MrsD, 10 minutes ago 5 28
Lynnie
Which came first? Venue or Wedding Date?
Lynnie, on November 12, 2019 at 11:05 AM

The first two big decisions you need to make for your wedding are when and where! But which decision was more important to you?? Did you fall in love with a venue and take whatever date they had open?...

Christine, 12 minutes ago 267 3 1,535
Tara
Kay’s Ever Us E-ring
Tara, Today at 8:06 AM

Went and bought my wedding bands yesterday to go with my Ever Us E-Ring. For those who do not know, the collection has been discontinued and bands no longer exist. I’m satisfied but the experience was...

Sexypoodle, 13 minutes ago 2 92
Sierra
Timing/involvement for Long Distance Bridesmaids
Sierra, Today at 12:39 PM

I am looking for general advice and your stories about how you handled members of the wedding party being long distance. I know who I want in my party, 2 MOH and 2 Bridesmaids. However, one MOH and...

MOB So Cal, 23 minutes ago 11 73
Lynnie
Have you booked your wedding venue?
Lynnie, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

First things first - you can't get married without a wedding venue!! Have you taken that first step and locked down your wedding location? Or are you still searching for the perfect place to say "I...

Paulette, 29 minutes ago 32 113
B
Cocktail hour
Brianna, Today at 1:14 PM

I’m really not trying to spend a whole lot of money with the cocktail hour? So what is something cheap yet good that I can serve until dinner?

Kristen, 29 minutes ago 6 39
Lynnie
Are you ready to say "I do"?
Lynnie, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Have you been crushing your wedding checklist? Think you've got all the big things figured out and feeling ready to walk down the aisle? Let's make sure you've covered your bases and see how ready you...

Paulette, 32 minutes ago 14 1 169
C
Fiancé asking groomsmen?
Carlie, on December 9, 2019 at 9:02 PM

Did your fiancé’s ask their groomsmen in a special way? Mine still hasn’t asked/told his groomsmen they’re in the wedding and we’re 200 days away 😅

Kaitlyn, 32 minutes ago 8 102
Ellie
How much did you pay for your Day of Coordinator?
Ellie, Today at 11:38 AM

My FH and I can't quite decide on what would be the appropriate cost for a DoC? I was curious, how much are you or did you pay for your day of coordinator! Thanks for any info!

Sexypoodle, 33 minutes ago 15 104
Victorian Bride
December 2019 Brides, Let's chat......❤
Victorian Bride, on February 20, 2019 at 12:00 AM

I'd love to meet you all, know what your colors are, inspiration, theme, what your gown looks like, where you are getting married, and any other details you may wish to share. Together we can all plan...

Victorian Bride, 35 minutes ago 625 6 5,403
Gladys
Stressed !!!
Gladys, Today at 12:26 PM

Here!!! Getting married May 2 2020, We don't have a lot left to do, but we missing the most important part of the weeding. THE FOOD!!! we had a caterer but we end up finding out they wont deliver plus...

Gladys, 40 minutes ago 9 75
Annajoy
How did you “propose” to your Maid of Honour?
Annajoy, Today at 9:54 AM

How did you “propose” to your maid of honour? I’m seeing my sister for Christmas so I’m going to ask her then! I got this little scratcher and these Champaign classes Also, how did you “propose” to...

Katelyn, 53 minutes ago 14 63
Celeste
Long Engagements....?
Celeste , on November 11, 2019 at 7:03 PM

Hello Herd, I'm new to the site as I just got engaged on November 5th, 2019. I am so super eager to get started on planning. My Fiance and I are planning on having a long engagement. We chose our date...

Aimee, 54 minutes ago 63 1 829
Amber
Organization
Amber, Yesterday at 5:24 PM

I am having the hardest time keeping everything organized and on the right track. Is there anything other brides have done to help keep organization and on theme?

India, 55 minutes ago 17 122
L
save the dates
Lecette, Yesterday at 8:12 PM

Okay ladies!! I’m in the process of ordering about 90 save the dates the total comes out to around $170. Please comment how many save dates you ordered and how much you spent so I have an idea...

Kayla, 56 minutes ago 22 163
Start a discussion