Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Jordan
Let's Play the Bride Below Me
Jordan, on December 9, 2019 at 10:39 PM

First you will answer the true or false wedding question from the comment above and then you will ask a question to the next bride-to-be. Saw this game and thought it would be so much fun to start a...

Ann C, 4 hours ago 19 191
Melissa
Cake, Cake, and More Cake
Melissa, on December 10, 2019 at 8:55 AM

I am really struggling with this whole cake(s) purchase thing.....lol. They are soooo expensive! Is it a must that you have both a wedding and a groom cake? Has anyone considering using the bakery at...

Stephanie, 4 hours ago 30 225
Sidney
a Boudoir shoot as a wedding gift.
Sidney, Today at 4:18 PM

Hey girls! It is so good to finally be on here. I have always dreamed of the day I could finally come and chat with you all about my engagement. Well, it finally happened and I have a question. I am...

Sidney, 3 minutes ago 16 106
Jackie
When getting married legally at your destination wedding isn’t an option....
Jackie, Today at 5:57 PM

Hi brides! For those of you who have chosen a destination wedding but must legally marry in the states FIRST, how are you coordinating this or planning to make it special? I feel like getting married...

Danielle, 6 minutes ago 2 20
A
Pricing
Autumn, Today at 3:22 PM

I have a budget of 6,000. I’m trying to select vendors that are reasonably priced. I have the cake and caterer left but I’m unsure of what’s a good price. What do you think is reasonable to spend for...

Autumn, 8 minutes ago 10 74
Rebecca
Is anyone else's bank account suffering? 😅
Rebecca, Today at 2:18 AM

So far I've put in $5000 but I owe another $5000.. there's no money left in my bank account to spare. The wedding is next month on the 25th. Anyone else struggling with finances??

Jasmine, 17 minutes ago 33 3 628
Tamara
First look!
Tamara, Today at 8:10 AM

Really debating on if I should have my first look before the ceremony or down the aisle. I’m struggling with picking due to the timeline. I’m planning a November wedding because neither of us like a...

Deirdre, 17 minutes ago 15 1 120
Latonya
What do you think this costs.
Latonya, Today at 12:34 PM

Hello brides (and maybe grooms🤷🏽‍♀️) I need ur help. I was given the below for a package from a photographer however I want to get ur thoughts on how much you think something like this would costs? I...

Mandi, 19 minutes ago 28 309
Rachel
When to get serious about details
Rachel, Today at 5:12 PM

Hello brides 😇 Our wedding is at the beginning of May. We've booked almost all of our vendors and are sending invites out soon. When did you start getting detailed with your vendors about your big...

Laura, 21 minutes ago 5 43
Rachel
Bridesmaid Gift at Wedding
Rachel, Today at 5:02 PM

Hi all! For my bridesmaids proposals, my gift to my girls was a little personalized bag with some face and lips masks inside. For the wedding gift, I want it to be nicer without going overboard. What...

Mandi, 21 minutes ago 3 32
Annajoy
Is a Wedding Hashtag Necessary?
Annajoy, Today at 11:49 AM

We haven't come up with one but I keep seeing cute signs with hashtags. What's the purpose of the hashtag? If we need one, we're going to need some help. Names: Annajoy Thompson and Logan Harris Met...

Deirdre, 22 minutes ago 8 53
Kara4533
Transportation
Kara4533, Today at 3:32 PM

Hi guys! I need some help! The church where we are getting married at and the hotel where the reception will take place is about a 5 minute drive. I am trying to figure out transportation for me and...

Veronica, 26 minutes ago 3 28
B
Cocktail hour
Brianna, Yesterday at 1:14 PM

I’m really not trying to spend a whole lot of money with the cocktail hour? So what is something cheap yet good that I can serve until dinner?

Caitlin, 27 minutes ago 7 109
Emily
Too early to hire baker?
Emily, Yesterday at 1:54 PM

Wedding is in September 2020. Is it too early to go to cake tastings and hire our baker?

Caitlin, 28 minutes ago 14 118
Janiya
Both Bride and Groom In The Same Hotel???
Janiya, Today at 4:57 PM

Hi Brides, I'm currently looking into booking our sleep accommodations for the night before the wedding and the night of the wedding. I found a hotel that offers all suites that include one or two...

Veronica, 31 minutes ago 17 92
G
When to send Save the Dates ?
Gianna, Today at 11:34 AM

Hi! My wedding is at the end of August 2020. Do you think it’s too early to send save the dates after the holidays? Most of the guest list is local. Thanks!

Caitlin, 36 minutes ago 6 51
Stephanie
Catering Woes
Stephanie, Today at 3:40 PM

My FH and I really want just heavy hors d'oeuvres so we can have a mix of beef, chicken, seafood, veggie options rather than just the classic chicken breast. We love the variety and most caterers have...

Veronica, 38 minutes ago 8 76
B
Having a sit-down with wedding coordinator this weekend..due to her breaking our contract
B2B2020, Today at 3:43 PM

We hired our planner a year ago. Since than she has only helped up now with 3 things. Having her reply back is a struggle, she has forgotten our date at times when she sent info to vendors...waited to...

Veronica, 41 minutes ago 5 94
Karen
Wedding Coordinator Help!!
Karen, Today at 3:15 PM

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, By any chance who all got a Coordinator for there Wedding? My Venue is trying to charge me $1500 for 300 Guest. Is this correct? Send help Another thing i gotta...

Allison, An hour ago 4 45
Future Mrs. Anderson
Days left until the big day!
Future Mrs. Anderson, Today at 1:41 PM

How many days left until everyone says “I do”?. We started off with 421 and we’re down to 211 days!!

Merline, An hour ago 19 82
Start a discussion