We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Alyssa
How far has the pandemic set back your wedding/venue date?
Alyssa, Yesterday at 2:29 PM

Hey ladies (and gents!), I am wondering for those of you who have had your wedding postponned d/t to the ongoing pandemic how far out are your rescheduled dates? I plan on getting married in october...

Lisa, An hour ago 22 191
Richaelyn
Are y’all still having traditional weddings during the pandemic?
Richaelyn, Yesterday at 12:37 PM

What kind of weddings are people having during the pandemic? Are y’all still doing the traditional wedding but implementing covid precautions (social distance, sanitizing stations...etc.) or are y’all...

Jaime, 2 hours ago 26 270
Lindsay
How would you feel about this? (showing proof of vaccine or a rapid negative test)
Lindsay, on January 19, 2021 at 4:11 PM

Hi all! I was legally married this past summer in my backyard but pushed my wedding reception to next July I’m from New York and I’m so excited that I was just told it seems like by March that we will...

Lindsay, Yesterday at 9:10 AM 36 605
Michelle
Timing is everything!
Michelle, Today at 9:56 AM

Good morning fellow brides-to-be!! I am having a little bit of trouble with scheduling on the big day. Our ceremony is scheduled to begin at 1pm. How long should it last? I need to also give a...

Biaani, 5 minutes ago 1 4
Jenny
Second covid wedding, second wedding ring?
Jenny, Today at 3:40 AM

I'm trying to figure out a lot of different aspects of having the second wedding due to COVID after the initial minimony. For everyone in a similar situation, are you planning on getting a second...

Virginia, 10 minutes ago 7 77
Cherthelove
Planning Advice: Photographer
Cherthelove, Today at 9:23 AM

Hi Ladies, Because of COVID we have postponed our "large" reception once again to the end of the year. We are still getting married in our church in April. We hired a photographer who is a HORRIBLE...

Mrs. Spring, 24 minutes ago 2 18
Erin
June 25, 2022
Erin, Today at 12:04 AM

Pregnant and wedding planning 💗

Biaani, 26 minutes ago 5 42
Angela
Postponing Problems
Angela, Yesterday at 6:44 PM

I’m less than six months away from my wedding in July. Even with some restrictions possibly lifted, it seems as though having a “normal” wedding is not possible (with no dancing, masks, etc.)....

Mrs. Spring, 31 minutes ago 6 175
A
Start to plan
Allie, Today at 3:39 AM

I’m getting married in 2023. For the people who has gotten married, when do you think I should start planning? I have already started. Just don’t know if it’s too early

Biaani, 36 minutes ago 6 40
N
Invitations
Norha, Today at 8:56 AM

Hi ladies! My wedding is June 4th. When should I send out my invitations? Additionally, any recommendations on RSVP date? Thanks so much!

Judith, 41 minutes ago 4 30
Shana
Destination Wedding Planning
Shana, Yesterday at 8:17 PM

I’m getting married 10/20/22 and I have barely started getting into full gear planning mode 😅 Am I starting late? My fiancé and I are planning a destination wedding. Is anyone else planning a...

Mrs. Spring, 56 minutes ago 11 95
Trisha
Outdoor Wedding (with no shelter from the rain)
Trisha, Yesterday at 7:45 PM

Our wedding is in September and we’ll have no shelter from the rain. We live in a very dry state, especially this year so far, but you never know. For those of you also planning on rain solutions, how...

Mrs. Spring, 57 minutes ago 7 92
Nicole
I'm too indicisive
Nicole, on December 2, 2020 at 6:42 AM

So we got engaged late October. I've ALWAYS wanted a small wedding. Fiancé agrees with whatever I want and just wants to support whatever I want for the wedding day. We decided on Honolulu Hawaii July...

Nicole, An hour ago 15 172
Marie
Postponing April Wedding?
Marie, on December 10, 2020 at 9:46 AM

Hi everyone, Are any April brides pulling the trigger and postponing their wedding? My wedding is on April 9, 2021 with the church ceremony in NJ and the reception in Philadelphia. We plan on having...

Melissa, An hour ago 214 5,277 8
Makeba
2022 Bride to Be’s
Makeba, on January 10, 2021 at 7:03 PM

I’m getting married 9/25/22. Is there anyone getting married in 2022 that has started planning? I have😊‼️

Mckayla, 2 hours ago 268 3,177 41
Keana
Holy Moly! Anyone else surprised at how much weddings cost?
Keana, on January 18, 2021 at 12:18 PM

Anyone else surprised at how much weddings cost? Went over our budget immediately! Lol

Jacqueline, 5 hours ago 61 1,331 2
Nikki
Copyrighted music in wedding video...BIG NO NO!
Nikki, on September 3, 2015 at 12:34 AM

Did anyone else know this??? I was completely surprised! Once I found out, I guess it makes sense. You must have legal license to use copyrighted music..even for wedding videos! So your favorite...

Rosemary, 6 hours ago 10 10,625
Brianna
March 13th, 2021
Brianna, on October 27, 2020 at 12:52 PM

Hello Brides! Who’s getting married March 13th, 2021? How are you feeling? How far are you on your checklist!? 😊

Ninotchka, 7 hours ago 79 1,046 7
Torie
i kno it’s my wedding
Torie, Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Ok so I’m having a huge issue with the time I want to have the wedding . I would like to have the wedding in the evening I say around 7pm . Here me out first 😩 The wedding is going to be in June an it...

Vanessa, 8 hours ago 18 189
Jeanette
Just another sad bride... (a vent)
Jeanette, Yesterday at 4:08 PM

I apologize to anyone who takes the time to read this, because it will probably be long. Personally, I've avoided these topic threads about Covid entirely because I knew it would just make me sad, so...

Heather, 9 hours ago 6 281
Start a discussion