We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Monica
Face shield or face mask
Monica, on April 14, 2021 at 1:44 PM

What are you ladies planning on using? On a regular day I would use a face mask but with makeup getting messed up, Im considering a face shield. Would you feel safe with wearing a face shield only? Or...

Kari, An hour ago 28 310
Sharonda
Venues — what and how did you choose?
Sharonda, on April 7, 2021 at 8:37 PM

Venues can totally set the vibe, mood and theme for a wedding — rustic, chic, modern, classic, elegant, etc. What venue did you choose and why? Feel free to share pictures of your venue. What vibe are...

Allison, Apr 14, 2021 39 253
Shelly
Hotel Blocks: What To Ask?
Shelly, on April 13, 2021 at 10:24 AM

Hello everyone! FH and I are going to be calling the hotel this week to block off rooms for our traveling guests and ourselves! Are there any specific questions or requests that you would advice us to...

Chris, Apr 14, 2021 17 144 1
Katie
Wedding Timeline - 3 pm Ceremony
Katie, Today at 2:17 PM

Hi everyone! I am getting married in two weeks. I am trying to come up with a timeline for the day of the wedding so that there is less chaos but, I am having some trouble and would love ideas or...

mrswinteriscoming, 18 minutes ago 2 34 1
Milada
October 17, 2021 Brides
Milada, Yesterday at 6:22 PM

We're officially six months out! Ahhh! How's your planning coming along so far - are you just about done, not even close to finished, etc??

Katherine, 30 minutes ago 11 82
D
Wedding Day
Denise, on March 21, 2021 at 8:41 PM

Who is getting married in May 2022? I just realized that May 8, 2022 is mother's day...I was thinking of getting married on Saturday May 7, 2022...the day before mother's day...What do you think...is...

Isabella, 51 minutes ago 12 150
Emily
Tips for summer weddings?
Emily, Today at 3:35 PM

Would love to hear all your tips for outdoor summer weddings. I’m getting married in August in Oregon, which is usually pretty nice, but there’s also the rare chance of a rainy day OR a scorching hot...

Emily, An hour ago 4 44
Maddy
Flower Girl alternatives?
Maddy, Today at 1:25 PM

Hey everyone! My fiancé and I are starting to put our wedding party together, and have realized that neither of us have any one to be a flower girl. His niece is too old, and I don't have any friends...

Jheanelle, An hour ago 6 71
Carissa
How far ahead of time to ask flower girls/jr bridesmaids?
Carissa, Today at 12:36 AM

We are recently engaged so we haven't even formally asked the bridesmaids/groomsmen, but we're preparing to do that soon. I want to ask my cousins daughters to be FG and Jr BM (she's 11 so too old to...

Sara, 2 hours ago 6 61
Jadine
What address?
Jadine, Today at 9:52 AM

My hubs and I are getting married at the end of October. It is time to send out our save the dates but we are moving in 2 months! Should we put our new address on the envelopes

Dawn, 3 hours ago 5 73
Nicole
Is "wedding Planning Depression" normal?
Nicole, on April 16, 2021 at 5:07 PM

BUMMER ALERT!! This isn't fun!! Any other future Brides out there feel like throwing in the towel on the whole "dream wedding". I feel so overwhelmed when it comes to anything about the day. It use to...

Michelle, 4 hours ago 8 180
B
Maid of honor
Bellafoeverj, Today at 9:16 AM

During the whole journey of my engagement, I've been getting disappointed with my maid of honor. My maid of honor has honestly been no help at all. Everything I want to plan pertaining to my wedding...

Michelle, 5 hours ago 2 137
Nicole
Save the date help
Nicole, Today at 12:55 PM

I need help creating my save the date

Allison, 5 hours ago 4 40
A
Day of coordinator
Alyse, on April 15, 2021 at 10:05 PM

Hello 👋🏽! I’m getting married in December and thinking of having a day of coordinator. Have any of you used one? If so what were your experiences? Also if you haven’t, how did you minimize stress on...

Marisa, 5 hours ago 18 172 1
Amanda
Anyone getting married in 2023?
Amanda, on January 12, 2021 at 10:38 PM

Hello! Just recently got engaged on Christmas Eve! We’ve decided to get married in 2023 in March. I’ve already started looking into venues here and there. Is it too early to start looking and maybe...

Tyler C., 7 hours ago 84 1,375 21
CountryBride
How much for wedding cake
CountryBride, Yesterday at 5:06 PM

How much is everyone spending on wedding cakes? I got a estimate for 4K and I about fell out of my chair

Tiger Bride, 8 hours ago 14 319
Liz
Influencers
Liz, on April 16, 2021 at 12:58 PM

Any favorite influencers that you like for wedding planning stuff? YouTubers, bloggers, etc.

Carlee, 8 hours ago 2 72
Lakeisha
something old new borrowed n blue
Lakeisha, Today at 8:43 AM

I normally have everything planned out and thought out.. But this tradition Something oldSomething newSomething borrowedSomething blue..Being that it's the 21st century how are all my brides to be...

Becky, 9 hours ago 6 65
DeJohnna
Can a family member or friend marry us in Virginia? How?
DeJohnna, on January 25, 2017 at 8:01 AM

My fiancé and I would like to have a family member or friend marry us. How would they go about getting the authority to do so in Virginia?

Aaron, 9 hours ago 22 12,342
Maria
Timeline Mistake
Maria, Yesterday at 2:35 PM

Hi everyone. Our ceremony is going to be at 3 o’clock, and last until about 3:30, if not before. Afterwards will be cocktail hour for the guests, while we have bridal pictures taken. It completely...

Liz, 9 hours ago 6 171
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics