We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kristen
Wedding Favors
Kristen, on July 8, 2020 at 7:24 PM

What are you planning to give your guest as a wedding favor? My response will be in the comments

Allishana, 17 hours ago 24 236
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart
Big Wedding or Small Wedding?
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart, on July 7, 2020 at 9:45 PM

Hey ladies, Just wondering your thoughts or experiences. Are you having a big wedding or a small wedding? If your already married did you have a big wedding or a small wedding and would you do it the...

Michelle, Yesterday at 9:30 AM 23 254
Chrysta
Unique/alternative Weddings
Chrysta, on July 7, 2020 at 11:09 AM

In recent years, couples have begun to steer away from old wedding traditions and make their ceremony/reception more reflective of their unique styles, interests, personalities. Are any of you...

Danielle, Yesterday at 2:46 AM 24 271 1
K
2021 Brides - Has anyone considered altering plans/limiting guests this far out?
Kyna, Today at 3:46 PM

We are only 6 months away from 2021, and we get married June 4, 2021. That gives us plenty of time for things to change or improve, but lately, I've just had no motivation to plan anymore and we have...

Ashley, A minute ago 16 105
Jami
Make up artist
Jami, Today at 8:06 PM

Ladies Help! So I found a make up artist that I liked after having the trial with her. When I decided to send over the deposit I asked her for a contract and she stated she didn't have any but to...

Lisa, 6 minutes ago 4 25
Tiffani
Any tips or recommended planners for a Cabo, San Lucas destination wedding?
Tiffani, on January 7, 2020 at 11:52 AM

Hi everyone, I'm completely lost on planning my destination wedding. We've tentatively picked a date for this year (December 2020) and I'm staring to think I may need to push it back based on how...

Kelly, 19 minutes ago 3 35
Erin
Maids of honor.
Erin, on July 4, 2020 at 6:47 AM

Can you have two maids of honor, if so how can you evenly give them tasks to do for planning a wedding

Shariyahmom, 26 minutes ago 23 248
Amanda
Sept 2020 ky Wedding- Stressed Out!
Amanda, Today at 7:21 PM

Let me start by saying I'm a very planned and prepared person. So the not knowing from day-to-day of what changes could take place or if our wedding is going to be cancelled by the govnt is stressful...

Kristen, 36 minutes ago 3 35
Thefuturewierzbas
Bridesmaid Tote Bags
Thefuturewierzbas, Today at 10:39 AM

I am planning on making my girls tote bags, and I'm just curious as to what you're going to put inside or what you did put inside? We came up with cute shirt ideas to wear for getting ready (all...

Kellyann, 39 minutes ago 9 88
Octavia
What has covid changed in your wedding plans?
Octavia, on July 10, 2020 at 11:59 PM

I have went complete 360 on planning due to COVID. I feel like I’m starting all over since I have changed so much. I’m curious to hear how much if anything at all has changed for you gals.... ?

Molly, 42 minutes ago 78 880 1
Anais
Booking Vendors
Anais, Today at 1:59 PM

How many months before the wedding date were all of your vendors booked?

Sinaya, 50 minutes ago 16 88
Megan
Guests
Megan, Today at 3:31 PM

Has anyone had a problem with parents inviting everyone everywhere to come to the wedding?

Sinaya, An hour ago 2 38
R
Switching Roles/proposal Boxes
Rachel, Today at 5:26 PM

My fiance has finally decided who he wants to ask to be his groomsmen. He was debating asking my brother, but ultimately decided not to. I am very close to my brother so I would like to ask him to be...

Sinaya, An hour ago 4 58
A
Hotel Blocks and Postponement
Ayla, on July 5, 2020 at 4:59 PM

So, we just had to postpone our wedding. Fortunately, we were able to get all of our vendors on board with the same date! Now, I am working on updating the website and travel information. I have...

Ayla, An hour ago 8 134
A
Weddingmix Questions
Ayla, on July 5, 2020 at 5:38 PM

I decided to get WeddingMix. We don't have it in our budget to hire a Videographer, and I really like the idea of seeing wedding clips from the guest perspective. For those of you that don't know,...

Ayla, An hour ago 5 79
K
Postponing
Kate, Today at 5:52 PM

Hi everyone- we are postponing our wedding from August 21 of this year to probably next June. Our venue had encouraged us to postpone to this October so we did but then got word shortly after that as...

Lisa, 2 hours ago 2 38
Alma
Fall 2020 brides...whats your new guest count??
Alma, Yesterday at 5:46 PM

I am curious to know how your guest count has changed due to COVID. I was holding on to hope that I could keep my 150 guest count for October, with safety measures...but no! I am not comfortable with...

Jaime, 2 hours ago 41 632 2
L
Downsizing the guest list
, Today at 5:01 PM

Is there a polite way to do this? Our wedding is supposed to be next month and I really dont want to postpone until 2021 but also having our wedding as is next month is not going to happen. My ideal...

Kristen, 2 hours ago 7 68
Elizabeth
rsvp on response Cards
Elizabeth, on July 5, 2020 at 12:14 AM

Hello everyone, Our wedding in a few months October and its time to mail out RSVP invitations and I've ✔ online everywhere and can't find the answer to my simple question. What date do I request the...

Elizabeth, 2 hours ago 51 327 1
Riley
Just one of my pet peeves right now.
Riley, Yesterday at 4:31 AM

Does anyone else get super frustrated when random people ask if they are invited to your wedding. Like you are having a conversation and a coworker you barely know says "Am I invited?". I don't know...

Reena, 3 hours ago 16 171 1
Start a discussion