Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Michelle
What is your one non negotiable must have item?
Michelle, on January 13, 2022 at 4:30 PM

What vendor/item/service did you absolutely not budge on?

Christa, Yesterday at 12:42 PM 23 285
Zanetah
Surprisingly difficult wedding tasks?
Zanetah, on January 17, 2022 at 5:50 PM

Hi Brides!! I am sooo happy it’s finally 2022 and my big day is only 8 months away! I am curious what tasks have been a pain for you? Maybe one you didn’t expect to be difficult. For me it was getting...

Moonlitstar, Jan 20, 2022 31 513
Janicaellison
Postpone
Janicaellison, on January 13, 2022 at 6:47 PM

Hello Brides To Be…. I was wondering have y’all thought about Postpone y’all wedding date due to the Omicron Variant and are y’all scared that y’all guest want show up for y’all..wedding.A very Scared...

Kia, Jan 19, 2022 72 1,594 2
Jess
Today is the day!!
Jess, Today at 5:52 AM

I can’t believe today is our wedding! Been up since 5 am lol

Jess, 28 minutes ago 1
L
Buynow@https://www.facebook.com/green-dolphin-cbd-gummies-100255935906984
LennaKuhl, Today at 5:32 AM

What is best thing about Green Dolphin CBD Gummies? Green Dolphin CBD Gummies :- Green Dolphin CBD Gummies contains regular that help dispose of different of issues wellbeing and health and stress,...

LennaKuhl, 48 minutes ago 1
Shirleen
Advice/suggestions
Shirleen, Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Hi all! My partner and I are currently in the early stages of planning for our wedding and we are curious to know what are some common issues, concerns and unexpected things you all are running into...

Shirleen, 51 minutes ago 16 155
N
Reading for my aunt's wedding
Nadia, Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Hi i am 15 and going to be reading at my aunts wedding but everything i find id either too mature or to childish. please help he find something that is lighthearted but also mature.

Christy, An hour ago 1 14
Christy
Is it too early to be planning for 2023
Christy, on January 20, 2022 at 6:38 PM

Curious so have you guys already started planning and looking and get anything started for your wedding if you’re having it in 2023?

Ashley, 3 hours ago 33 353 4
Jo_E
Regret hiring photographer
Jo_E, Today at 1:37 AM

Please help, I got engaged July of this year, so excited to be getting married and jumped right in to wedding planning. Where I work we had a client that goes photography and is really popular in the...

Jo_E, 4 hours ago 16
Lynne
Under 200 days
Lynne, Yesterday at 8:08 PM

197 days!?! Sure, under 200 days and I need a break. Things will happen, I'm excited.

Ladyray, 4 hours ago 5 25
Monique
Update #backontrack#
Monique, on January 20, 2022 at 11:26 PM

Hi guys giving an update last year it was all good first 5 mos in then jobs lost so financially we has to pause. But now with much prayer new jobs and I spoken to our venue we had to move dates and...

Monique, 5 hours ago 7 69
ostrichfeather
Help us decide: bridal party, just moh & Best Man, no bridal party
ostrichfeather, Yesterday at 10:16 AM

We have been planning our wedding since last summer, and it is quickly approaching in about 8 months. We're in our early/mid 30s. Originally, we weren't going to have a bridal party, not even a maid...

ostrichfeather, Yesterday at 11:56 PM 8 78
Leah
Flower Girl and Ring Bearer
Leah, on January 14, 2022 at 9:29 PM

Hello All! I am looking for some cute and unique gift ideas to ask my niece and nephews to be the Ring Bearers and Flower Girl! I have looked all over Etsy and Pinterest and nothing has been jumping...

Kristen, Yesterday at 11:26 PM 3 42
Hannah
Can i use my marriage certificate to hyphenate my first and middle name?
Hannah, on January 16, 2022 at 11:06 PM

I know you can skip the normal complicated court name change process with your wedding license to change your last name or hyphenate your last name. But I would like to take my husband’s last name,...

Kristen, Yesterday at 11:24 PM 3 94
Elise
Sending out invitations
Elise, on January 10, 2022 at 2:55 PM

Hi everyone! So I have a question, how early is too early to send out invitations? I’m getting married September 2022. I already sent out save the dates and I want to send out invitations within the...

Holly, Yesterday at 10:01 PM 32 892 1
Tessa
Destination wedding/reception
Tessa, Yesterday at 5:10 PM

We are going to FL for our destination wedding. I was planning on live streaming but now a bunch of family want to come and that’s fine. My question is about the reception, I was thinking of going out...

JM Sunshine, Yesterday at 9:41 PM 1 41
Natashi
Couples getting married on May 14, 2023
Natashi, on January 14, 2022 at 4:46 PM

Wow I had no idea May 14, 2023 was such a popular day to get married. We actually pick that date because it’s the day we met. What are the reason/s some of you picked that same date?

Natashi, Yesterday at 9:16 PM 3 38
Michelle
Engagement Stories
Michelle, Yesterday at 8:43 PM

Hi ladies 🤍 I’m getting more and more excited for the big day and I’d love to hear your engagement stories. My fiancé and I have always loved the outdoors and a lot of our first dates together...

Michelle, Yesterday at 8:43 PM 22
S
Bouquet toss alternatives
Spark, Yesterday at 5:20 PM

Everyone is married, so what's a creative or alternative way to do a bouquet toss? I'm open to all sorts of fun ideas + song.

Michelle, Yesterday at 8:32 PM 3 39
S
Wedding photographer
Spark, Yesterday at 4:39 PM

Signed contract. Wedding photographer wants payment before sending countersigned contract. This does not seem normal to me. Thoughts?

Taylor, Yesterday at 7:30 PM 8 81
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics