Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Michelle
What is your one non negotiable must have item?
Michelle, on January 13, 2022 at 4:30 PM

What vendor/item/service did you absolutely not budge on?

Candace, Yesterday at 8:37 PM 15 188
Jade
1 vs 2 photographers
Jade, on January 13, 2022 at 8:06 PM

I’m torn between two photographers. I lean towards the first photographer’s work more, as I like the way they color their images better. However, the second photographer is really awesome as well,...

Jade, Jan 13, 2022 12 105
Brides on a budget
111107, on January 7, 2022 at 4:39 PM

Any brides with 5,000-10,000 budget? What are you excluding to save money and what are you keeping?

111107, Jan 12, 2022 26 342 1
Ashlee
How far ahead in advance did everyone book their photographer/videograper?
Ashlee, on January 8, 2022 at 11:23 PM

My fiancee and I currently in the process of making payments on the venue. The goal is to focus on that as well as attire first. Just wondering how soon in advance we should book...

Charlotte, Jan 11, 2022 28 570
Madison
moh Broken Knee (bad) less than 3 months before wedding
Madison, Yesterday at 9:32 PM

My MOH just broke her knee and possibly tore ligaments. My wedding is April 2 and her leg will not be able to be weight bearing at that time. Currently she is using crutches. We have been discussing...

Ashlynn, An hour ago 3 49
S
Exipure : How does Exipure help you burn fat?
ShanonHeath, Today at 4:35 AM

How does Exipure helpful? Exipure :- Exipure is another weight reduction supplement securely assist you with shedding fat through a mix of every normal fixing. Ketosis is an interaction wherein the...

ShanonHeath, An hour ago 1
Edmonique
Brunch Wedding Timelines
Edmonique, Yesterday at 11:14 PM

I have decided on a brunch wedding; however, I’m in need of some assistance deciding on length of wedding and how exactly the schedule should look. Any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

JM Sunshine, 5 hours ago 2 19
Theresa
Hesitation with forming my bridal party
Theresa, Yesterday at 10:23 PM

I just got engaged in August and immediately started jotting down ideas for my wedding. One thing I jotted down was the possible members of my bridal party. This is what I wanted: Matron of honor: my...

Michelle, Yesterday at 11:18 PM 3 58
Caitlin
Rescheduling tours?
Caitlin, Yesterday at 11:02 PM

I’m coming down with something and while my fiancé had Covid two weeks ago I’m a little concerned it’s my turn. Does anyone have any experience with needing to reschedule site visits when they were...

Caitlin, Yesterday at 11:02 PM 19
Katryna
Bridesmaid proposal
Katryna, Yesterday at 9:27 PM

Hey, so I plan on asking my bridal party to be in my wedding at the end of the year. So I have some time. I am waiting a while to save money and to spend a little each paycheck. The proposal I plan on...

Michelle, Yesterday at 10:07 PM 4 62
Janicaellison
Postpone
Janicaellison, on January 13, 2022 at 6:47 PM

Hello Brides To Be…. I was wondering have y’all thought about Postpone y’all wedding date due to the Omicron Variant and are y’all scared that y’all guest want show up for y’all..wedding.A very Scared...

Maira, Yesterday at 8:05 PM 33 779 1
C
Couples getting married on June 25, 2023
Cami, Yesterday at 3:30 PM

I’m getting married on June 25, 2023

Cami, Yesterday at 3:30 PM 3
CountryBride
Is this enough for bridesmaids
CountryBride, Yesterday at 12:49 PM

Is this enough for the bridesmaids gifts A makeup bagNail file and nail blockWine glassShot glassMini bottle of wineBath body works lotionBath body works body spray Personal thank you card

Cassidy, Yesterday at 3:07 PM 3 65
Claudia
May 5th Brides!!!
Claudia, Yesterday at 2:07 PM

Anyone else getting married on May 5, 2022?? If so, date twins! How’s planning going for you? We’re almost at the 100 day mark!

Claudia, Yesterday at 2:07 PM 8
Deidre
Couples getting married on October 23, 2022
Deidre, on October 8, 2021 at 8:14 PM

Hello date twins. How is your planning process going?

Nicole, Yesterday at 1:57 PM 9 69
Kia
December 2022 Brides!!
Kia, on December 27, 2021 at 5:24 PM

Hey ladies!!!! I hope you guys are ready to start planning. Let's make this a discussion for all of us to come to and vent about ANYTHING!! one thing we know we have in common is us getting married in...

Lunajay, Yesterday at 1:10 PM 12 123 2
Jen
Has anyone ordered tented place cards online? Where's the best?
Jen, on January 14, 2022 at 11:20 PM

Hello, We're looking at ordering tented cards with guest names and table numbers. I saw some on Zazzle that were really cheap but I'm wondering what they'll really look like in person. For example,...

Hannah, Yesterday at 12:42 PM 6 73
Pat
Couples getting married on May 6, 2023
Pat, on January 3, 2022 at 8:01 PM

Wedding twins ..... FINALLY under the 500 day mark. Are we still excited for our big day?? I know I am super psyched. How are your plans coming along?

Gisell, Yesterday at 12:40 PM 20 161 4
E
How Did You Select Your Dj?
Elly, on January 14, 2022 at 6:15 PM

I am narrowing down my selection of DJs, and I have done the following: -Scoured over reviews -Spoken to the DJs personally and found how they became DJs and ran their businesses. -Went over what kind...

Kristen, Yesterday at 12:40 PM 4 61
Andrea
Couples getting married on October 2, 2022
Andrea, Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Oct 2 2022 brides are you all getting excited. It’ll be here before we know it ♥️ 🥰 what made you pick you 10.2.22 - me and my FH wanted it to have a nice little ring to it “ 10.2.22” lol 😛

Andrea, Yesterday at 12:38 PM 2 14
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics