Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lisa
What Part Of Your Wedding Day Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Lisa, on June 17, 2021 at 10:26 AM

This question came up in a conversation the other day, and so I figured I'd ask Wedding Wire for opinions! If you had to pick the part of the wedding day that you are most looking forward to, what...

Lisa, 5 hours ago 60 367
mrswinteriscoming
How much time will you/did you take off from work for the wedding?
mrswinteriscoming, on June 15, 2021 at 7:06 PM

Our wedding is on a Sunday but I know for certain I will take time off work from the Thursday onward because we have a bit of running around to do (Thursday pick up suits/drop off place cards, Friday...

Ellen, 8 hours ago 30 254
Soon2Bemarried
When Did You See Your Spouse On Your Wedding Day?
Soon2Bemarried, on June 17, 2021 at 1:50 PM

Did you wait to see each other at the aisle or did you get a sneak peek of your spouse before your ceremony began? Photographer is now asking us which we prefer for portraits and I’m undecided.

Ava, Yesterday at 12:38 PM 24 311 1
Cora
Wedding Rentals
Cora, Today at 10:54 AM

Hi! For anyone that has rented stuff for their wedding, any rental companies you recommend? Did you only rent from local places? I’m having trouble finding everything I need to rent from one local...

Cora, 10 minutes ago 5 50
Tina
Seating
Tina, Today at 1:54 PM

Seating chart vs let guests sit where-ever?

Lauren, 18 minutes ago 11 60
Jay
Will i regret not having getting ready photos?
Jay, Yesterday at 10:25 AM

Has anyone not had getting ready photos--and did you regret not getting them? Or did you get them but would have been okay with skipping? Getting ready photos are my lowest priority. I don't want...

Alejandra, 37 minutes ago 21 212
Stevi
Elopement help
Stevi, Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Okay, so my fiancé and I decided it was not in our best interest (or possible) to have our wedding the way we wanted and with our timeline because he’s in the military. So, we’ve decided to elope and...

Maggie, 38 minutes ago 10 114
K
September 18th 2021 brides
Kayla, on June 14, 2021 at 9:08 PM

Hi everyone! 95 DAYS LEFT! Feels so so so far away! What’s everyone got left to plan? I feel like I still have so much but I really don’t so definitely want to know where people are at?! Also! What’s...

Lisa, 51 minutes ago 37 522 6
Richaelyn
July 2021 Brides! How’s the planning going? What’s on your to do list?
Richaelyn, on June 13, 2021 at 10:26 AM

Where are the July 2021 brides? How are y’all feeling and what else do y’all have to do for the wedding? My wedding is July 23rd and I honestly can’t believe that it’s next month!! I’m so excited and...

Gwendolyn, 58 minutes ago 68 671 3
Morgan
Flowers!!
Morgan, on June 21, 2021 at 8:54 PM

Is it more cost effective to go through Whole Foods or a flagship grocery store (such as HEB, my Texas brides!!) for flowers? I want to save some money, but I’m wondering if it really saves any money...

Maddie, An hour ago 8 121
Dana
August 2021 Bridesssssss
Dana, on June 2, 2021 at 9:58 PM

How’s everything going?

Sujitha, An hour ago 151 1,183 7
Semaj
How many bridesmaids did you guys have?
Semaj, on February 2, 2021 at 11:38 AM

How many bridesmaids did you guys have? I want six but my FH thinks it’s too many!

Jaclyn, An hour ago 897 9,447 6
Matt
Arriving to the Venue Together?
Matt, Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Fiancé and I are getting ready at the same location and will do a first look later in the day. Are we supposed to arrive at the venue separately or does it not matter since we’re not dressed yet?

Monica, 2 hours ago 10 182
Kassondra
Brides of 2022 share your wedding dates 😍
Kassondra, on May 19, 2021 at 8:32 PM

I’m getting married April 9, 2022!

Carlaandaustin, 2 hours ago 542 5,043 23
K
Keep both last names in PA?
Katie, on April 14, 2017 at 10:46 PM

Hi ladies! I'm getting married in June and have been planning to keep my last name for professional reasons (I'm a published writer and a professor and want to continue publishing and teaching under...

D Gray Wilson, 2 hours ago 11 1,032
C
Where to have the wedding? He's from India, i am from Norway.
Caroline, on June 20, 2021 at 11:17 AM

This is gonna be a long one. First, a little background information.. I am Norwegian, he is half Norwegian (mother) and half Indian (father). Me and my fiancé lives in Norway. So does my family, his...

SHY, 3 hours ago 6 82
Joyce
Need some feed back.... Have any experience with "kapturly"?
Joyce, on March 28, 2021 at 12:23 AM

Needing some feedback....Has anyone ever used "Kapturly" for their wedding photography and videography? How did it go? Were you happy with the quality? Thx! 😁 https://www.kapturly.com/

Beverly, 3 hours ago 36 1,693 4
Amanda
Hotel question
Amanda, Yesterday at 2:48 PM

Has anyone had trouble booking your hotel rooms for your guests accommodations? I’m having my reception at a banquet hall and the hotel is near by. The problem is, the bridal suite isn’t included with...

Vicky, 3 hours ago 10 186
Katy
Bridesmaid proposals ideas
Katy, Yesterday at 9:16 PM

What did you all do or give to ask your bridesmaids to be part of your day? I want something cute and special but certainly don’t want to break the bank.

Rachel, 3 hours ago 9 64
C
Wedding Songs-help!
Courtney, Yesterday at 11:03 PM

My wedding is in less than a month and I am still having such a hard time choosing songs! I am looking for suggestions for first dance songs, father daughter, mother son, and reception entrance songs....

Suzanne, 5 hours ago 3 39
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics