Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Janicaellison
Postpone
Janicaellison, on January 13, 2022 at 6:47 PM

Hello Brides To Be…. I was wondering have y’all thought about Postpone y’all wedding date due to the Omicron Variant and are y’all scared that y’all guest want show up for y’all..wedding.A very Scared...

Licia, Yesterday at 4:17 PM 74 1,655 2
Michelle
What is your one non negotiable must have item?
Michelle, on January 13, 2022 at 4:30 PM

What vendor/item/service did you absolutely not budge on?

Christa, Jan 21, 2022 23 297
Zanetah
Surprisingly difficult wedding tasks?
Zanetah, on January 17, 2022 at 5:50 PM

Hi Brides!! I am sooo happy it’s finally 2022 and my big day is only 8 months away! I am curious what tasks have been a pain for you? Maybe one you didn’t expect to be difficult. For me it was getting...

Moonlitstar, Jan 20, 2022 31 527
S
Planner/doc needed
Samantha, Today at 12:00 AM

My fiancé and I are looking to get married April 2023. After doing some research we are having a hard time deciding if a planner or day-of-coordinator are worth being factored into the budget. One of...

Allaura, 15 minutes ago 2 15
M
Changing our wedding date after sending out save the dates
Maggii, Yesterday at 11:54 PM

So our venue was closed down due to zoning issues four months before our wedding. They had to cancel our wedding date and refund us our payment. We began scrambling trying to find a new venue and got...

Maggii, 32 minutes ago 6 23
Bridget
Halloween 2023 Wedding in New Orleans -- looking for a bit of advice
Bridget, Yesterday at 7:56 PM

Hi WW community, I have enjoyed reading these boards and this is my first time posting. My fiance and I got engaged over a year ago, and we decided to do something a bit wild and different and plan a...

Bridget, Yesterday at 11:47 PM 2 32
Genna
New plan in action
Genna, Yesterday at 4:38 PM

New wedding plans 🤩

Sharonda, Yesterday at 11:02 PM 3 53
Brook
Debating on if we want bridesmaids and groomsmen
Brook, Yesterday at 9:33 AM

I would really like your honest opinion on this! My fiancé and I are planning our wedding for September 2nd, 2023. We are planning to keep the guest list 100 (or less), on the smaller side to save...

Candace, Yesterday at 10:34 PM 10 125
Christy
Is it too early to be planning for 2023
Christy, on January 20, 2022 at 6:38 PM

Curious so have you guys already started planning and looking and get anything started for your wedding if you’re having it in 2023?

Alicia, Yesterday at 10:15 PM 44 520 5
Daiisy
Wedding Invites
Daiisy, on July 19, 2021 at 2:53 PM

Hi ladies! Can you guys drop down any recommendations where I can print out my invites? I purchased a template on Etsy but I want to know some great sites where I can print them out. Thank you!

Ashley, Yesterday at 9:39 PM 9 102 2
Bridget
Couples getting married on October 31, 2023
Bridget, Yesterday at 8:08 PM

What's up Halloween Brides and Ghouls! How many of you are intending to incorporate spooky stuff into your decor and dress choices? How are you feeling about having a wedding on a Tuesday? I am going...

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 9:15 PM 1 11
Christy
April 9 Brides…100 days to go!
Christy, on December 29, 2021 at 5:45 PM

Where’s everyone at in planning?

Meghan, Yesterday at 8:27 PM 12 147 4
Joyce
Need some feed back.... Have any experience with "kapturly"?
Joyce, on March 28, 2021 at 12:23 AM

Needing some feedback....Has anyone ever used "Kapturly" for their wedding photography and videography? How did it go? Were you happy with the quality? Thx! 😁 https://www.kapturly.com/

Frank, Yesterday at 7:25 PM 82 6,856 8
Lynnie
Save-The-Dates: Photo or No Photo?
Lynnie, on November 24, 2021 at 9:05 AM

What's your save-the-date style?? Did you choose a design that features a photo of your as a couple, or did you choose a design that doesn't include a picture? 📷 Vote in the poll below to tell us...

74%

66 votes

25%

22 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote Yesterday at 6:37 PM 17 289 1
Destiny
Deciding on keeping or dropping bridesmaids
Destiny , Yesterday at 12:10 PM

I am currently engaged. Now that I am engaged, wedding planning has been in my daily thoughts. Amongst these thoughts I have been trying to get things under way. The wedding is July 7th, 2023. With...

Michelle, Yesterday at 5:40 PM 9 183
Alyse
Big or small?
Alyse, on August 20, 2021 at 8:36 AM

Are you having a big or small wedding? How many guests are you planning on inviting?

Ivonne, Yesterday at 3:53 PM 498 4,730 4
Candice
wedding with no reception?
Candice, on September 2, 2010 at 7:40 AM

My fiance and I do not have the money to have a reception and my mom suggested having no reception and just inviting all the people we planned on in the first place. I would also have no registries....

Sally, Yesterday at 3:36 PM 30 22,341 2
Gosia
Mr&mrs sign
Gosia, Yesterday at 1:47 PM

Hey any suggestions for where to rent a light up sign for the wedding ?

Gosia, Yesterday at 1:47 PM 8
B
Wedding program help
Bride2Be, Yesterday at 11:53 AM

I need help with what to put in the “Our dearest guests” section (see pic below). I love the first 2 things for first to rsvp & traveled the farthest, but we don’t have a dog so I need something...

Jess, Yesterday at 1:38 PM 1 47
Monique
Update #backontrack#
Monique, on January 20, 2022 at 11:26 PM

Hi guys giving an update last year it was all good first 5 mos in then jobs lost so financially we has to pause. But now with much prayer new jobs and I spoken to our venue we had to move dates and...

Monique, Yesterday at 1:22 PM 10 92
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics