Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Melissa
Where is everyone getting married?
Melissa, on October 13, 2021 at 8:51 AM

Have you picked a location? Venue? Mine's in Jamaica over the water 😁!

Lindsay, 4 minutes ago 56 550 2
Dq'enterprise
Untraditional Weddings
Dq'enterprise, on October 6, 2021 at 11:59 PM

Hey Ladies, Are you guys having Untraditional weddings?Im thinking of doing blue & gold for my wedding dress since this is my 2nd wedding I don't want to have it as traditional as my 1st wedding....

Netasha, 5 hours ago 46 412 3
Shannon
Looking for my tribe... small, non-traditional, small budget weddings.
Shannon, on October 10, 2021 at 3:57 PM

I feel so out of place in most of these forums. I'm looking for my tribe to discuss planning ideas. I'm not so concerned about typical wedding things or what the majority considers the right way to do...

Shannon, Yesterday at 9:55 PM 28 332
Lisa
Getting Ready: At Your Venue? Or Offsite?
Lisa, on October 6, 2021 at 1:11 PM

Where are you getting ready at on your wedding day? Does your venue offer a space? Or are you going offsite (hotel, your house, salon, etc)?

Lisa, Yesterday at 1:11 PM 34 222
Maddifa
Help!! No venue places here have our date open!!
Maddifa, Yesterday at 12:28 AM

Okay folks, help me turn this frustrating situation around! Here are the details. - Our date is 09/17/22 - Paying for the wedding ourselves - Guest list can be small and intimate or up to 150-175,...

Valerie, An hour ago 31 423 1
L
Hear me out... Large bridal parties are overrated
Lo, on October 14, 2021 at 5:16 PM

Just as the title says... Hear me out. This is my OPINION so don't come for me. But I wanted to provide a different perspective to the norm. I feel the bridal party decision is so stressful for many...

Peyton, 4 hours ago 14 253 2
Alisha
Family Against Being Vaccinated and Tested
Alisha, Yesterday at 11:09 AM

This is both a post seeking suggestions and venting out my frustration at the same time. I am a fairly open-minded person, my whole FH side of the family (except him) is very against COVID guidelines....

Frankie, 4 hours ago 10 162
Kathleen
Stressed
Kathleen, on October 8, 2021 at 1:23 AM

Am I the only one whos lost and confused? So stressful to plan a wedding and money is also an issue... but such a huge family =(

Peyton, 4 hours ago 8 104
Y
i am wanting have my matron of honor step down
Yolanda, Yesterday at 6:16 AM

First of all you know how stressful weddings are to begin with. I asked my MAOH to be in my bridal party we have been friends for like ten years. But now things are becoming difficult. At first it was...

Peyton, 4 hours ago 14 266
Trissa
Parosmia wedding
Trissa, on October 14, 2021 at 1:21 AM

Does anyone else have parosmia that they have to factor in with planning?

Peyton, 4 hours ago 3 69
Lorna
Couples getting married on January 8, 2022
Lorna, on October 14, 2021 at 9:15 PM

Hi Everyone!! Anyone else starting to have vivid "oh **** I forgot xyz" dreams?! We had a productive day today, but if I'm not working on the wedding, I feel like I'm falling behind.

Lorna, Yesterday at 9:32 PM 2 49 1
Catriona
"Married" but never had a wedding
Catriona, on May 24, 2020 at 12:17 PM

Okay, so this may be a bit confusing but I need some opinions (please kind ones only). I met my partner almost nine years ago. We have been together for 8 of them. We were 19 and 20 and we became...

Jessica, Yesterday at 9:18 PM 79 2,695
Michelle
Couples getting married on October 1, 2022
Michelle, on May 1, 2021 at 5:03 PM

Hey everyone! We just got engaged this past weekend! Sooo excited. We've been together 8 years so we'd actually started to do a little wedding planning before the proposal. I'm also a wedding...

Lovely, Yesterday at 8:49 PM 18 279 8
Breana
How to coup when it looks like it might rain!
Breana, Yesterday at 10:51 AM

I have been planning this wedding for about over 2 years now. With the postponement with Covid in 2020, we decided that 2021 would be the year. Unfortunately, the day we got excited for the day it...

Breana, Yesterday at 8:43 PM 4 75
A
Need ideas!!
Autumn, on October 11, 2021 at 10:31 PM

I think I’m finally going with a pink theme!! What do you all think about a white button up shirt for the grooms men with this Vest and bow tie with dark color jeans over boots?

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 8:36 PM 7 90
Alyse
Big or small?
Alyse, on August 20, 2021 at 8:36 AM

Are you having a big or small wedding? How many guests are you planning on inviting?

Sharon, Yesterday at 8:07 PM 485 4,520 4
Lav
Guestbook table
Lav, on October 14, 2021 at 9:07 PM

I need some inspirations for the guestbook table.. that will be in the entrance of my tent in a 6” table. I am planning to do the guest book, card box and the memorial in only one table… What y’all...

Lav, Yesterday at 8:06 PM 4 58
Ana
Napkins
Ana, Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Where can I get nice fabric napkins?

Melanie, Yesterday at 5:58 PM 4 31
Jennifer
Getting Ready - Mixed Bridal Party
Jennifer, Yesterday at 1:26 PM

I’m having a mixed bridal party with my brothers standing by my side. For those that have done a mixed bridal party, where did they get ready? Would my brothers be getting ready with the groomsmen or...

Melanie, Yesterday at 5:56 PM 5 59
Ana
4 hr ceremony + reception
Ana, on October 14, 2021 at 11:41 PM

I need some help coming up with the timeline for the evening. We’re expecting no more than 45 guests. Ceremony starts at 4.. but I’m not sure how to do the rest of the evening? The ceremony shouldn’t...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:03 PM 2 77
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics