We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Jana
Unnecessary must-haves for your wedding
Jana, on August 3, 2020 at 5:11 PM

What could you easily skip but refuse to budge on scratching from your list? A certain type of flower, venue, food item, stationary, etc?

Margaret, 3 hours ago 16 208
Nicole
Wedding Milestones: First Vendors!
Nicole, on August 2, 2020 at 9:21 PM

As I get (hopefully) closer to my new wedding date, I think back over the last 2 years and all the planning involved. I think about how excited I was to book my first vendor, after we had secured our...

Meghan, Aug 3, 2020 24 126
S
Total time getting ready?
Sarah, on August 2, 2020 at 1:55 PM

This is kind of a dumb question, but how much prep time can you anticipate to take the day of in terms of makeup, hair (just style...not cut, no color), and getting your dress on? Assume you aren't...

Rebecca, Aug 3, 2020 11 236
Emily
Post-elopement Party
Emily, Today at 2:53 PM

Hello, I just need advice on how I should go about doing my post-elopement celebration. I've decided to elope due of a couple of reasons:1. I don't like large crowds or being the center of attention....

Emily, A minute ago
R
Last Minute Changes
Rachel, Today at 2:40 PM

Hi everyone! I hope the wedding planning is going well. We are getting married on September 5th. I wanted to hear some feedback on an idea I had to have this more socially distanced for our wedding....

Margaret, 3 minutes ago 1 9
What are 2021 brides putting in their covid related Faqs?
, Today at 8:45 AM

As next year gets closer my fiancé and I know a COVID FAQ section needs to be added to our wedding website. And with the save the date timeline getting closer we want to have a decent amount of...

Lynnie, 9 minutes ago 2 69
Emma
Final cake decision!
Emma, Today at 2:03 PM

After going back and forth about the wedding cake flavor we’ve finally decided on one! Originally we were going to do strawberries and cream but to me that felt to summer for our fall wedding. Instead...

Melle, 10 minutes ago 4 25
Biaani
Magnet Save The Date
Biaani, Today at 11:29 AM

As the time to order my STDs approaches I have a question . . Are magnets really worth it? I want regular paper ones cause if people wanna put it on their fridge I figure they probably already have...

Biaani, 12 minutes ago 20 87
Mel_B
Wedding Websites/mass E-mails
Mel_B, on August 3, 2020 at 9:30 AM

So, for my first wedding (canceled by COVID) I used the Appy Couple for my wedding website and to send emails. While the website building and features itself were awesome, the emails were terrible....

Lynnie, 24 minutes ago 1 36
Layla
Not feeling like a wedding😔
Layla, Today at 12:57 PM

Help advice please!!! so my FH is the one who wanted a wedding(second for both of us) so I agreed and we happily picked a date saying he wants to be involved with the planning so it will be special....

Bo Miller, 25 minutes ago 18 102
Katie
Fun ideas for Jr. Bridesmaid
Katie, Today at 1:16 PM

Hey guys! So I am trying to think of things I can do with my Jr. Bridesmaid. She is 11 years old so she will not be attending my bachelorette party, but I would still like to do something special with...

Bo Miller, 27 minutes ago 5 24
Chelsea
Couples getting married on December 11, 2021
Chelsea, on July 12, 2020 at 11:12 AM

Those getting married on December 11, 2021, what made you choose this date?? We chose it because we wanted enough time to spend a week on our honeymoon before Christmas Day. It gives plenty of time...

Patricia, An hour ago 2 45 1
Sallee
Vendors not giving full refund back
Sallee, Yesterday at 5:20 PM

Hi my fellow Covid brides of 2020, This year has been tough and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. We postponed our April 25, 2020 wedding back in March to October 3, 2020....

Amanduh, An hour ago 18 449
C
Couples getting married on August 24, 2022
Celina, Yesterday at 3:28 PM

Hey marriage twins! I’ve got a question for you all, what made you choose the date you have?

Lynnie, An hour ago 1 23
Katie
Wedding Music
Katie, Today at 12:48 PM

Hello, Our DJ is contacting us about wedding music, does anyone have a Spotify playlist or music they recommend adding to the list?!?! Thanks

Jana, An hour ago 2 27
D
Bridesmaid
Dover, Yesterday at 9:52 PM

I have 39 days left and one of my bridesmaids lied and said she went to get her dress, I couldn’t go with her because we live in Separate locations..... I texted her and asked how did she look in her...

Veronica, An hour ago 9 209
Alexis
Timeline help ‼️
Alexis, on August 3, 2020 at 1:21 PM

What does your day of timeline look like, with no first look? Ceremony at 4/4:30

Ashley, An hour ago 7 99
Jana
Buying vs renting
Jana, Yesterday at 8:52 PM

Is purchasing really that economical compared to renting for standard linens, dishes, vases, etc? Unless what you're looking for is only available for sale and you host large parties on the regular in...

Tiger Bride, 2 hours ago 9 97
Monica
Postponing. . . again
Monica, Yesterday at 3:28 PM

Okay so heres the story: original wedding date was April 4th, was cancelled when shelter in place happened 2weeks before our date. So our new date was October 3rd (October? Sure it’ll be fine, things...

Molly, 2 hours ago 7 218
S
Ceremony and Reception in different places
Shaughnesse, Today at 4:27 AM

We’re shopping around and the venue that I really like is $2250 for 6 hours and 150 guests for the ceremony by itself, plus up to $6000 more for things such as a wedding planner, chairs,...

Melle, 2 hours ago 10 96
Start a discussion