Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
L
Are these typical wedding purchases 'necessary'? Would anyone miss them if i don't buy them?
Layla, on November 19, 2021 at 12:46 PM

I'm wondering if the following things would be missed by my guests if I don't provide them. I'm sick over how much $ this is costing and I don't care to have any of this stuff, but I feel like...

Mariah, Nov 23, 2021 11 367 1
Alana
Engagement photo session—how many photos do you typically receive?
Alana, on November 20, 2021 at 7:53 PM

Looking for some help here. May I ask how many pictures on average you received from the photographer for an engagement session? We recently did a 2-3 hour shoot almost 3 months ago and still have not...

Kayla, Nov 22, 2021 14 226
Moreno
Need to hire flower person
Moreno, Today at 3:13 PM

My wedding coming up fast! And I don’t have any ideas for flowers or decorations for my wedding reception! What to do!?

Moreno, A minute ago
M
Wedding Budget
Madison, Yesterday at 6:24 PM

How much should I budget for a wedding? What is a good budget price?

Michelle, 32 minutes ago 4 68
Patince
Wedding day
Patince, Today at 2:25 PM

The day we want our anniversary is on a Thursday and most people will be working. How do we still have our anniversary on that day but have the wedding with our voes and everything that Saturday?

Lisa, 46 minutes ago 1 16
Angel
Hello! New here and I'm in the first few steps on planning my wedding.
Angel, Yesterday at 7:32 PM

Is a 15k wedding still doable in Southern California? My fiancé and I decided to spend more on our honeymoon. Hit me up for tips! Venues, flowers, dresses, food, all of them!

Michelle, 54 minutes ago 7 152 2
Lav
Purchase help
Lav, Today at 1:53 PM

I am going to have only a Matron of Honor which will be using a Burgundy/Marsala dress and my Fiancé will have only one Best Man. I am providing the Best Man the a Suspender and Tie in the color of...

Lav, An hour ago 3 16
Lynnie
Save-The-Dates: Photo or No Photo?
Lynnie, on November 24, 2021 at 9:05 AM

What's your save-the-date style?? Did you choose a design that features a photo of your as a couple, or did you choose a design that doesn't include a picture? 📷 Vote in the poll below to tell us...

74%

26 votes

23%

8 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote 2 hours ago 7 113 1
Steph
When to send save the date etc
Steph, Yesterday at 9:25 PM

If you can give me the months that’d be great. If the wedding is June what month would you send save the dates. Also If the wedding is June when would you send the actual invites ?

Lisa, 5 hours ago 3 74
Sharon
Issues with Magnetstreet/truly Engaging
Sharon, Today at 8:25 AM

Has anyone else had issues getting promo codes to work on MagnetStreet/Truly Engaging? I'm trying to get their 75% off promo that's happening until the 30th using the code BESPOKE, but when I try to...

Sarah, 5 hours ago 3 51
Michelle
Traditions vs new trends: what are you keeping and cutting out?
Michelle, on November 21, 2021 at 2:46 PM

Based on what is commonly done in your families and social circles for years, what if anything are you keeping at your wedding and what are you cutting out? Also, are you introducing anything new that...

Emilia, 5 hours ago 6 154
Kylee
Which one for bridesmaids gifts?
Kylee, Yesterday at 4:38 PM

Gift boxes or reusable tote bags for the day of bridesmaid gifts? They’re the same price

Cyndy, 6 hours ago 4 85
Michelle
What vendors are you thankful for?
Michelle, on November 24, 2021 at 5:01 PM

Which have gone above and beyond for you to make your day run smoothly?

Emilia, 6 hours ago 6 75
Ashley
Groom Gift?
Ashley, on November 24, 2021 at 7:26 PM

Hi ladies, Are you gifting your fiancé anything in particular? I think it’s tradition to give them a watch the day of but I’m not entirely sure. I am getting my fiancé his wedding shoes prior just...

Emilia, 6 hours ago 8 121
A
Couples getting married on December 11, 2022
Alison, Today at 8:20 AM

So excited

Alison, 6 hours ago 13
Jeree
Feelings hurt
Jeree, on June 4, 2021 at 11:46 PM

My fiance proposed a few weeks ago. Since then, I bought a planner, started writing down my guest list, we planned a date (20 months away) and I started thinking about and taking screenshots of ideas...

Ashley, Yesterday at 10:44 PM 80 2,160 1
T
Stretch Marks... HELP!!
Tanisha, on August 15, 2009 at 9:02 AM

Ok.. I need a little help. My dress is a halter and I love my dress BUT my arms are out and I have some stretch marks. They are light but I wish I cover them so I feel more confident. Is there...

Steph, Yesterday at 8:45 PM 16 2,499
Krystina
Guestbook or No Guest book
Krystina, on May 14, 2015 at 7:50 AM

My mom and I are at odds on this subject. She says everyone has to have a guest book and that it's something you need so you can remember the day and who was there. I feel like it's a waste of time...

Steph, Yesterday at 8:41 PM 30 454
M
Does anyone actually use the Weddingwire Guest App?
Maggii, on November 25, 2021 at 10:46 AM

I’m trying to decide whether it’s worth downloading the app and if my guests (at least a good majority of them) would actually use it. I’ve previously downloaded a bridesmaid app and and it was hard...

Maggii, Yesterday at 7:53 PM 5 58
Ambra
Hi from Italy!
Ambra, on February 25, 2021 at 11:31 AM

Hello everyone! I'm a 31 italian bride-to-be and I reached you from the italian website of this web group (www.matrimonio.com) In the italian forum lot of people are worried about the future weddings...

Jeanine, Yesterday at 10:55 AM 11 216 2
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics