We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kristen
Wedding Favors
Kristen, on July 8, 2020 at 7:24 PM

What are you planning to give your guest as a wedding favor? My response will be in the comments

Amanda, 6 minutes ago 23 215
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart
Big Wedding or Small Wedding?
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart, on July 7, 2020 at 9:45 PM

Hey ladies, Just wondering your thoughts or experiences. Are you having a big wedding or a small wedding? If your already married did you have a big wedding or a small wedding and would you do it the...

Michelle, 11 hours ago 23 248
Chrysta
Unique/alternative Weddings
Chrysta, on July 7, 2020 at 11:09 AM

In recent years, couples have begun to steer away from old wedding traditions and make their ceremony/reception more reflective of their unique styles, interests, personalities. Are any of you...

Danielle, 17 hours ago 24 253 1
Octavia
What has covid changed in your wedding plans?
Octavia, Yesterday at 11:59 PM

I have went complete 360 on planning due to COVID. I feel like I’m starting all over since I have changed so much. I’m curious to hear how much if anything at all has changed for you gals.... ?

Shannon, 7 minutes ago 25 316
Sw1943
2020 Brides not Having a 2021 Celebration
Sw1943, Today at 5:37 PM

I would love to hear from the 2020 elope/micro wedding brides that are NOT having a 2021 celebration and how you’re coping/handling knowing you won’t have a traditional wedding day. My fiancé and I...

Kristen, 8 minutes ago 5 48
Jimmy
Invitation wording
Jimmy, Today at 6:43 PM

Hello everyone! My FW and I are getting married in Maui but then having a ceremony and reception in 2021. How do we word our invitations? She would have had my last name for nearly a year. Would it be...

Caytlyn, 15 minutes ago 3 24
Jimmy
Rehearsal two days before wedding.
Jimmy, Today at 6:46 PM

Our planner is not available the Fri before a Sat wedding. He recommended doing it the Thursday before. That means the rehearsal dinner would be Thursday as well. Am I overthinking it or is that odd?...

Caytlyn, 17 minutes ago 4 43
Molly
Weird time to be getting married!
Molly, Today at 5:27 PM

Hello All, I am sure all of you are in the same boat as me! My original wedding date was 3/28/20 but that had to get postponed due to covid-19. So we have a new date on 10/31/20; however, we have...

Nicole, 41 minutes ago 4 65
Kristina
Couples getting married on March 21, 2021
Kristina, on February 17, 2020 at 1:52 PM

Hey everyone! It seems like so far away! I can't wait for it to get so much closer! We already have so much booked and done! What are your guys ideas for wedding? How are you guys liking the idea of a...

Shannon, 43 minutes ago 6 70 1
Marisa
Meeting with our caterer & event coordinator and...
Marisa, Today at 12:30 AM

We are having our menu tasting so yayyyyy!!! 👏👏👏 But we are also discussing rescheduling/postponing, which our coordinator is already aware of. I’m wondering what questions I should bring to the...

Marisa, 53 minutes ago 4 82
Alma
Fall 2020 brides...whats your new guest count??
Alma, Today at 5:46 PM

I am curious to know how your guest count has changed due to COVID. I was holding on to hope that I could keep my 150 guest count for October, with safety measures...but no! I am not comfortable with...

Michelle, 56 minutes ago 8 80
Russtic Romance
Couples getting married on October 10, 2020
Russtic Romance, on July 30, 2019 at 5:44 PM

Hello beautiful women! I’m so happy I found this group!

Adrien, An hour ago 267 6,262 75
Riley
Just one of my pet peeves right now.
Riley, Today at 4:31 AM

Does anyone else get super frustrated when random people ask if they are invited to your wedding. Like you are having a conversation and a coworker you barely know says "Am I invited?". I don't know...

Annika, An hour ago 11 131 1
Alessandra
Spring 2021 Wedding - Considering postponing?
Alessandra, Today at 2:01 PM

Hello all! My fiancé and I are supposed to get married in May 2021. The longer this pandemic goes on, the more it seems apparent that there will be no sense of normalcy for events like weddings, until...

Anais, An hour ago 3 113
Helene
Cheap hand sanitizer
Helene, Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Any have recommendations where to get cheap mini hand sanitizers for guests? under $2 a bottle?

Kristen, 2 hours ago 21 181 1
Erin
Most frustrating part of Wedding planning you ask?
Erin, Today at 1:48 PM

RSVPs lol! What am I supposed to do with these lol.

Erin, 2 hours ago 8 156
Katie
Bridal massages?
Katie, Today at 10:39 AM

My mother is a massage therapist & just started her own clinic. Trying to drum up new business ideas for her & wondered if there’s any demand for bridal massages? Similar to hair & make up...

Hanna, 2 hours ago 9 83
Morgan
Hawaii fall destination wedding
Morgan, on May 19, 2020 at 8:17 PM

I am currently (and have been for the past year) planning a destination wedding for Maui Hawaii on 10/10/2020. I’m wondering if anyone else has plans for a destination wedding in Hawaii (or anywhere)...

Jaime, 3 hours ago 24 370 1
Karoline
i need some advice
Karoline, on July 7, 2020 at 4:49 PM

Girls, I need some advice. Who bought the rings on Etsy? I found one ring, but I have no such experience, what do you say? Thanks!...

Karoline, 3 hours ago 27 158
Elba
covid wedding plans
Elba, Today at 1:14 AM

Hi everyone, So I’m sure like many weddings were cancelled or postponed. Me and my fiancé have been together for 17 years and have attempted to get married twice. This time around (before the...

Hai, 3 hours ago 3 123
Start a discussion