We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Sarah
Choosing a wedding date
Sarah, on September 23, 2020 at 2:06 AM

I am curious in knowing how everyone choose their wedding date? With my fiancé and I were are currently on our 3rd and looking at our 4th and final wedding date to stick with. We are unable to do our...

Tramara, 2 hours ago 22 174
Katie
Is wedding videography worth it?
Katie, on September 22, 2020 at 10:19 AM

Hi everyone!! We’re debating on whether or not we should have a videographer for our wedding. Part of us feels we’d watch it once and never again.... but it may be nice for the moments we miss...

Shannon, 6 hours ago 55 652
Courtney
Rescheduled bride support :(
Courtney, on September 22, 2020 at 8:39 AM

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is doing ok. It's been a really stressful planning year and I hope everyone is holding strong. We finally made the decision to postpone one January 2nd wedding due to covid...

Quietlotus, Sep 24, 2020 30 400
Eri
Two weeks away!
Eri, Today at 10:04 AM

We started planning over two years ago and are now just two weeks out! I originally envisioned myself being pretty set with things by this point, but had no motivation to plan once COVID hit, and now...

Eri, 14 minutes ago 6 82 1
Kishondra
Couples getting married on July 18, 2021
Kishondra, on March 28, 2020 at 12:00 AM

Hello my July 2021 brides

Andrea, 44 minutes ago 5 67 2
CountryBride
Leave it to the professionals or do it
CountryBride, Today at 10:28 AM

I am a florist by trade I taught myself and am pretty dang good at it. I've done my ex mothers bouquets for her wedding. do I attempt to do the flowers myself or leave it to the professionals? I was...

Melle, 54 minutes ago 8 101
Tramara
Couples getting married on February 19, 2022
Tramara, Today at 11:57 AM

What have you gotten done or do you have any vendors booked?

Amber, An hour ago 3 24
D
diy Invitations
Doxie Mom, Yesterday at 4:49 PM

DIY Invitations? Does anyone on here have a cricut? I am debating on making my own invitations with cardstock (essentially two sheets and twine wrapped around it. Did you find this to be a more cost...

Monica, An hour ago 7 77
M
What trends/traditions are you you skipping because they're not you?
Michele, Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Obviously keeping etiquette in place, what are you being expected to do that doesn't speak to you at all and therefore doing away with? For example, there will be no introductions at our reception, no...

Trisha, An hour ago 31 331 1
Alexis
Day Of Musts!
Alexis, Today at 3:34 PM

Ladies I’m 1 ask out! What are some things you wish you brought with you the day of, ex chapstick, gum etc

Emily, An hour ago 6 75
Soon2BSmith
Venue Adding Additional Fees 2 Weeks Away
Soon2BSmith, Today at 12:23 PM

When we first sign-on with this venue, we signed a contract with venue's wedding coordinator. Half way to our big day, she quit and is no longer with the venue. The NEW venue coordinator is now...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 7 120
Julia
Wedding Favors for guests
Julia, on June 29, 2020 at 10:14 AM

How many people are doing wedding favors for their guests? What are you guys doing for them? Me and my fiance are deciding if we want to do them and what ideas you ladies have done?

Jessica, 2 hours ago 58 844 2
Annajoy
Our covid precautions - No one got sick!
Annajoy, on September 24, 2020 at 3:06 PM

We had a wedding of around 90 people and no one got sick, so I thought I'd share the precautions we took in order to help out some other brides who may be feeling anxious about it. 1: The entire...

Danielle, 3 hours ago 13 446 3
Rhonda Nichols
Lake Tahoe area
Rhonda Nichols, Today at 1:32 PM

Any recommendations on a small Lake Tahoe are wedding? Around 25 people.

Yasmine, 4 hours ago 1 22
Brittnee
Gift exchange
Brittnee, on September 22, 2020 at 9:50 PM

My FH and I just discussed exchanging gifts for our wedding in 10-10-2020. What are some ideas for what I can give him? Also, ideas I can give him for something for me?

Kia, 4 hours ago 14 168 1
Jr
How to get final headcount?
Jr, on September 24, 2020 at 5:32 AM

Do I need to contact everyone and get a headcount or can I break it up for a few of my bridesmaids do to help me? How far in advance do I need to do this? My wedding is a few hours away so I think...

Kaysey, 4 hours ago 11 188
Courtney
Planned Wedding but Decided to Elope
Courtney, on September 10, 2020 at 7:07 AM

Hi all. I have always wanted to have a big wedding. My fiancé has not but he is okay with having one for me. We were supposed to be married in 2019, then 2020 and now 2021. We have most of our vendors...

Jai Butcher, 5 hours ago 23 187
J
Shutterfly’s free invitation samples?
Jessilyn, Today at 11:46 AM

I saw on their website they offer a code where you can order 5 different invitations for free to get samples. I saw some limitations like they have to be 5x7, no foil stamped or glitter, no special...

Yasmine, 5 hours ago 1 25
Erin
Invitation envelopes
Erin, on September 24, 2020 at 4:30 PM

I created my invitation’s myself. I was wondering if it is tacky to hand write the addresses or if i should get them printed on the envelopes? If i should get them printed on any ideas where i can do...

Kaysey, 5 hours ago 30 320
CountryBride
Do we need a day of coordinator
CountryBride, on September 24, 2020 at 2:13 PM

I am wondering if we should have a day of coordinator? we want to sit back and enjoy our wedding but I don't want to spend a grand if I don't need to anyone has pros and cons of having one

Kaysey, 5 hours ago 12 151
Start a discussion