We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Neicy
Picking your date
Neicy, on April 19, 2021 at 7:22 PM

How did you pick your date ??? We combined our birthdates: his is 09 mine is 24.

Stephanie, 39 minutes ago 42 322
Michelle
Good and bad things you have learned from past weddings
Michelle, on April 16, 2021 at 10:06 PM

Is there any detail or setup that struck you as genius or complete disaster that influenced your own planning? For example, maybe one wedding had a pre ceremony cocktail hour or couches set up along...

Ivory, 2 hours ago 22 416 2
Semaj
How many bridesmaids did you guys have?
Semaj, on February 2, 2021 at 11:38 AM

How many bridesmaids did you guys have? I want six but my FH thinks it’s too many!

Ashley, 8 minutes ago 840 8,568 6
April
Pop Punk First Dance Songs?
April, on March 2, 2018 at 4:21 PM

I'd love some ideas for pop punk first dance songs. Anything similar to mayday parade, the maine, all time low, secondhand serenade, dashboard confessional, etc. Thanks!

Maria, An hour ago 33 20,752 7
Kari
Covid vaccines, tests, guests, vendors
Kari, on March 18, 2021 at 11:53 AM

Now that the vaccine rollout is progressing, are any couples considering vaccine status for their second half of 2021 and later weddings? And have any couples had conversations with their vendors or...

Ryan, An hour ago 72 2,219
Maddie
Alcohol Amount Help
Maddie, Yesterday at 7:23 PM

My fiancé has an algorithm for the the alcohol amounts for our wedding and swears we will have enough, but I’m still worried. Here’s what we have for 200 guests: 1 keg 6 cases of beer 1 12 bottle case...

mrswinteriscoming, 3 hours ago 4 88
Miya
Videographer
Miya, Yesterday at 8:27 PM

How do you guys feel about videographers? I’m thinking about hiring one mainly because my fiancé’s friend is doing our pictures. But he is only doing the reception because my Fiancé wants him to enjoy...

Natalie, 4 hours ago 4 57
Mary
Maid of Honor/bridesmaids proposals
Mary, Yesterday at 6:51 PM

How did you "propose" to your maid of honor/bridesmaids? I want to ask them with a box filled with some things but not sure what to put in it. Please throw out ANY idea!

Natalie, 4 hours ago 8 61
Farana
Haitian American Dj?
Farana, on April 19, 2021 at 11:26 PM

Anyone know any Haitian American DJ

Rebelle Fleur, Yesterday at 11:37 PM 2 19
Ernie
Small, inexpensive
Ernie, on April 19, 2021 at 7:47 PM

We are in our 70s. Siblings are not interested, children are too far away . So Just us

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 11:24 PM 6 135
RC
Fiancée wants a big wedding and i don't. Any advice?
RC, Yesterday at 9:52 PM

As the title says my Fiancée wants a big wedding and I don't. We have been engaged since July 5th of 2020 and our wedding is July 10 of 2021. We having nothing planned, don't even know whos going to...

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 11:14 PM 5 95
Jeni
April Wedding
Jeni, on April 19, 2021 at 9:55 PM

My fiance' and I are getting married next April to keep costs low. Is anyone else having an April wedding? If you already had an April wedding, was the weather good? Im worried about the day being...

Jeni, Yesterday at 10:12 PM 9 102
Jessica
How much should a DJ cost?
Jessica, on August 1, 2011 at 6:20 PM

I was quoted $700 for 3 hours. Is that reasonable? Thanks ladies

JEREMY, Yesterday at 9:04 PM 54 4,778
Lisa
What Photography Style Did You Look For When Booking A Photographer?
Lisa, on April 5, 2021 at 1:46 PM

When looking through portfolios of photographers, were you looking for a specific photo style? Dark and moody? Bright and cheery? Photojournalistic? Classic? If you weren't looking for a specific...

Chelsea, Yesterday at 8:11 PM 50 331
Makeba
2022 Bride to Be’s
Makeba, on January 10, 2021 at 7:03 PM

I’m getting married 9/25/22. Is there anyone getting married in 2022 that has started planning? I have😊‼️

Mary, Yesterday at 7:05 PM 438 6,130 70
Victoria
Budget vs Reality vs Dream
Victoria, Yesterday at 4:25 PM

I am so stuck. My fiancé and I really haven't set a budget but I am a very frugal person. I am struggling to splurge on us and myself and it is stressing me out. I logically know the number I feel...

Kristen, Yesterday at 6:33 PM 4 112
Mel
Design-forward Wedding Websites and rsvp Platform
Mel, Yesterday at 6:03 PM

Hello everyone! It’s my first time posting here. Has anyone had a great experience with one of the “premium” paid wedding sites that includes a more cohesive design/no ads/stellar RSVP experience?...

Michelle, Yesterday at 6:28 PM 1 22
Tina & Darren
Nov brides
Tina & Darren, Yesterday at 6:27 PM

Hello to my fellow Nov brides ...I'm getting married Nov 6 about 6 months away ...I'm almost close to being ddone I just have to put everything together. But the scary part is qdoing the dsitting...

Tina & Darren, Yesterday at 6:27 PM 32
Nelli
Unresponsive venue- 2weeks out help
Nelli, on April 19, 2021 at 8:18 PM

My wedding is in 2 weeks and things have been pretty stressful with the venue i am having my reception at. They seem very nonchalant about things. They take 2 to 3 days to answer my simple questions....

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:41 PM 3 126
S
Help! Late wedding
Sumay, on April 19, 2021 at 10:16 AM

Hi! So we are getting married in November in NY. Our ceremony isn’t till 7:30pm! In NY in November sunset is normally around 430 pm. Ideally we wanted to take pictures during the day time when there’s...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 3:46 PM 3 111
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics