We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Alma
Fall 2020 brides...whats your new guest count??
Alma, on July 11, 2020 at 5:46 PM

I am curious to know how your guest count has changed due to COVID. I was holding on to hope that I could keep my 150 guest count for October, with safety measures...but no! I am not comfortable with...

Trisha, 6 hours ago 42 739 2
Octavia
What has covid changed in your wedding plans?
Octavia, on July 10, 2020 at 11:59 PM

I have went complete 360 on planning due to COVID. I feel like I’m starting all over since I have changed so much. I’m curious to hear how much if anything at all has changed for you gals.... ?

Amanda, 7 hours ago 84 1,136 2
Anais
Booking Vendors
Anais, Yesterday at 1:59 PM

How many months before the wedding date were all of your vendors booked?

Allishana, 13 hours ago 21 153
K
Low Guest Count
Kaitlin, Today at 12:53 PM

Has anyone gotten even more declines than expected? We’re getting married in August and we cut down our invite number from close to 200 down to 130 moved everything outside and said that we would be...

Kaitlin, A minute ago 6 127
L
Downsizing the guest list
, Yesterday at 5:01 PM

Is there a polite way to do this? Our wedding is supposed to be next month and I really dont want to postpone until 2021 but also having our wedding as is next month is not going to happen. My ideal...

Jana, A minute ago 8 122
Brittney
Eloping ideas
Brittney, Today at 10:48 AM

My fiancé and I want to getting married, just us, on a vacation. I have no idea where to begin. Has anyone does this and have places to recommend? Or just some general tips. Thanks!

Caitlyn, 7 minutes ago 14 78
Emma
Invitation wording help!
Emma, on July 11, 2020 at 9:25 PM

So backstory my half sister has two kids, one is 8 the other will be 2 at the time of the wedding. Only her daughter has the same last name as her. She is not with either of the kids dads. She has...

Lynnie, 11 minutes ago 3 58
K
Funny story
Kayla, Today at 3:33 PM

So for the past few months i have been freaking out making sure I got everything we need for the wedding that's in four months!!! ( still can't believe its almost here) so what i do i went and ordered...

Yasmine, 14 minutes ago 3 24
Kiara
Covid-19 Precautions
Kiara, Today at 3:08 PM

Hi all! I am trudging on with planning my 11/14/20 wedding, but want to make sure that my guests feel completely comfortable celebrating with us. We are only inviting 120 people, meaning we'll likely...

Kiara, 23 minutes ago 2 36
Jimmy
Invitation wording
Jimmy, on July 11, 2020 at 6:43 PM

Hello everyone! My FW and I are getting married in Maui but then having a ceremony and reception in 2021. How do we word our invitations? She would have had my last name for nearly a year. Would it be...

Lynnie, 29 minutes ago 4 47
Marissa
Cutting Guest List Card - wording
Marissa, Today at 1:08 PM

So FH and I decided to continue on with planning our 10/10 wedding at the original venue, and our plan b will be our backyard if we absolutely have to. Because of COVID and the safety of our guests,...

Megan, 29 minutes ago 14 130
Molly
Weird time to be getting married!
Molly, on July 11, 2020 at 5:27 PM

Hello All, I am sure all of you are in the same boat as me! My original wedding date was 3/28/20 but that had to get postponed due to covid-19. So we have a new date on 10/31/20; however, we have...

Lynnie, 41 minutes ago 5 134
Tiffany
Negative Nancy
Tiffany, Today at 1:28 AM

I've noticed that many people on here seem confident that the pandemic and all the states' precaution regulations will be over by spring or summer 2021. Is there anyone that's a little (or very)...

Sinaya, 43 minutes ago 26 314 1
Felicia Klee
Fill in the blank
Felicia Klee, on March 11, 2020 at 1:20 PM

______ days/months until my wedding!

Dawn, 43 minutes ago 228 1,536 1
A
dw with local reception
Ashley, on April 6, 2020 at 1:58 AM

Okay so tell me if this is unnecessary or not! It is our dream to get married in California (we live in Texas). If we were to have our wedding near home, we’d be inviting close to 300+ people due to...

Joe, 53 minutes ago 11 159
Kimberly
Seating assignments amid covid
Kimberly, Today at 1:43 PM

My fiancé and I have cut our wedding invite list from 180 down to 64 of our closest friends and family for our Sept. 12th wedding. We also moved it to be outside in my parents backyard, changed our...

Veronica, An hour ago 4 71
Kodi
Photo Booth
Kodi, on May 1, 2018 at 3:51 PM

I am trying to get some quotes together for a photo booth to see who has the best deals. How much did you pay per hour for your photo booth and what all came with it?

Chris, An hour ago 12 202
Emma
Invitations are out!
Emma, Today at 9:20 AM

First round of invitations were put in the mail box this morning!! Sent families and out of state invitations. I have about 20 more to do tonight and mail in the morning for in state friends! So...

Talia, 2 hours ago 7 58
Alaina
Covid Concerns...again
Alaina, Today at 12:37 PM

Hello! It seems like we are reliving the same nightmare. My wedding is August 28th and back in april -may I was almost certain we would have to postpone our wedding. Than they gave us hope that summer...

Margaret, 2 hours ago 1 87
Nikki
My vows sound like an essay
Nikki, on August 14, 2015 at 4:15 PM

Fh really wants us to write our own vows so I agreed to it since it's obviously important to him. I know I have a lot of time before my wedding but the other day I was feeling inspired after reading...

Andrew, 2 hours ago 18 84
Start a discussion