We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kristen
Wedding Favors
Kristen, on July 8, 2020 at 7:24 PM

What are you planning to give your guest as a wedding favor? My response will be in the comments

Allishana, 5 hours ago 24 231
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart
Big Wedding or Small Wedding?
Soon To Be Mrs. Stewart, on July 7, 2020 at 9:45 PM

Hey ladies, Just wondering your thoughts or experiences. Are you having a big wedding or a small wedding? If your already married did you have a big wedding or a small wedding and would you do it the...

Michelle, Yesterday at 9:30 AM 23 248
Chrysta
Unique/alternative Weddings
Chrysta, on July 7, 2020 at 11:09 AM

In recent years, couples have begun to steer away from old wedding traditions and make their ceremony/reception more reflective of their unique styles, interests, personalities. Are any of you...

Danielle, Yesterday at 2:46 AM 24 259 1
Vanessa
Excited, but can't determine a budget!
Vanessa, Today at 12:48 AM

Hello, Im Vanessa, 25 years old with two kids. Im so excited about the wedding, but we cannot seem to set a budget. Anyone know where we can start we are only having about 40 people max. Whats nice is...

Nefetera, 9 minutes ago 7 76
Octavia
What has covid changed in your wedding plans?
Octavia, on July 10, 2020 at 11:59 PM

I have went complete 360 on planning due to COVID. I feel like I’m starting all over since I have changed so much. I’m curious to hear how much if anything at all has changed for you gals.... ?

Niki, 9 minutes ago 49 514
K
How to make an indoor church wedding safe
Kristalyn, Today at 8:19 AM

We are still planning on having an indoor church wedding on September 12. Our state allows church events up to half capacity, so we cut our guest list and are expecting 50-60 people. We are going to...

Kristalyn, 16 minutes ago 6
Alma
Fall 2020 brides...whats your new guest count??
Alma, Yesterday at 5:46 PM

I am curious to know how your guest count has changed due to COVID. I was holding on to hope that I could keep my 150 guest count for October, with safety measures...but no! I am not comfortable with...

Michelle, 51 minutes ago 21 217
Riley
Do these invites look ok?
Riley, Yesterday at 11:16 PM

I am going to order these. I was just wondering if the wording is ok. And they look ok. I don’t really have anyone to help. I did blur out the address.

mrswinteriscoming, An hour ago 10 93
Alyson
Advise/perspective Needed
Alyson, Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Hey guys! I really need some help. So, my Sister-in-law has offered her backyard to us for our wedding. Their backyard is a nice size for a small, intimate wedding but I am having second thoughts...

Marisa, An hour ago 9 85
Lauren
Double the Dates, Double the States, Double the Celebrations
Lauren, Today at 12:01 AM

With everything going on my fiancé and I are trying to figure out what are next steps are. We are at 86 persons confirmed attending our wedding in Northern California in Oct. of this year so far and...

Marisa, An hour ago 2 42
D
August 22, 2020 Wedding
Devin, Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Hi all, I am getting married August 22nd. My fiancé and I decided to keep the date of our wedding with hopes things with coronavirus will be okay around that time. Of course if things are really bad...

Marcia, 3 hours ago 5 95
Charlene
September 2020 Brides
Charlene, Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Any September 2021 brides doing there own gift bags? These are my top 4 choices. I will be adding about six mini wedding favors to each bag as a thank you gift.

Marcia, 3 hours ago 4 50
Madilyn
Couples getting married on November 1, 2020
Madilyn, on November 21, 2019 at 10:05 PM

Hi everybody! How's the planning going?

Kristen, 3 hours ago 18 149 4
Helena
Where are my April, 2021 brides?
Helena, on January 21, 2020 at 10:11 AM

I know it's the early stages of planning, Just wondering what stage are other April 2021 brides are at?!

Kimberly, 4 hours ago 8 102 1
Jenna
Honeymoon out west in the mountains?
Jenna, on July 10, 2020 at 4:51 PM

Do you think an adventurous road trip out west would be a good honeymoon? Anyone else planning a honeymoon within the US? We’re thinking we want something different than a beach.. plus, if I go to FL...

Allishana, 4 hours ago 8 57
Elizabeth
rsvp on response Cards
Elizabeth, on July 5, 2020 at 12:14 AM

Hello everyone, Our wedding in a few months October and its time to mail out RSVP invitations and I've ✔ online everywhere and can't find the answer to my simple question. What date do I request the...

Allishana, 4 hours ago 50 320 1
Morgan
Nervous about wedding planner
Morgan, on July 10, 2020 at 12:56 AM

Hey there! So, my fiancé and I hired a wedding planner about a month ago. Her and I had talked off and on before we actually hired her for a couple months. Note that we’ve put the deposit down, it’s...

Allishana, 5 hours ago 9 150
Isabella
Couples getting married on January 23, 2021
Isabella, on January 22, 2020 at 5:54 PM

Where's my wedding date twins at?!?!!

Grazielle, 5 hours ago 26 159 3
Alessia
Possibly pregnant bridesmaid
Alessia, on June 13, 2020 at 4:47 PM

Hi ladies!! Hope you are all well and safe! Sadly, I am looking at postponing my wedding from Jan 2021 to later that year due to covid. Our wedding is in South Africa (FH was born there) but the...

Alessia, 5 hours ago 11 212
Helene
Cheap hand sanitizer
Helene, on July 10, 2020 at 12:37 PM

Any have recommendations where to get cheap mini hand sanitizers for guests? under $2 a bottle?

Carnysha, 6 hours ago 22 193 1
Start a discussion