Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Melissa
Where is everyone getting married?
Melissa, on October 13, 2021 at 8:51 AM

Have you picked a location? Venue? Mine's in Jamaica over the water 😁!

Danielle, 3 hours ago 96 1,302 5
Victorian Bride
February 2022 Brides and Grooms....let's chat!!
Victorian Bride, Yesterday at 1:17 PM

Hi! We were able to reschedule for February. Our date is 02/02/2022. I pray we finally have our dream wedding. We are now eloping to Jamaica and doing everything at the beautiful Sandals Royal...

Rosie, 28 seconds ago 19 159 1
B
Mondays
Briona, on October 23, 2021 at 12:31 AM

Anyone here had or is having their wedding on a summer Monday? How did it turn out?

Briona, 10 minutes ago 7 85
M
Wedding day mishaps and advice
Mary, Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Hello brides, had my wedding day. Lots of unfortunate mishaps. Mainly things I noticed and then things guest told me about. I got very sick two days before so the last minute things I needed to do...

Mary, 26 minutes ago 3 119
Gabrielle
Grand Exit
Gabrielle, Today at 6:04 PM

My fiancé and I are discussing a sparkler send off. Anyone know of any good places to order or tips? Was this successful for you?

Gabrielle, 28 minutes ago 3
Lisa
Wedding Planning Tricks & Treats! 👻🎃🍬🕷️🕸️
Lisa, Today at 11:35 AM

In honor of Halloween coming up later this week, I wanted to ask about the "tricks and treats" of wedding planning! Tricks: what costs of wedding planning (venue, vendors, decor, dress, etc) did you...

Roopchandwedding, 30 minutes ago 7 68
C
What do we think
Cait, Today at 3:19 PM

I’m getting married in Lake Tahoe next year and I saw this at one of the venues. What do we think about this decor? Thanks!

Roopchandwedding, 34 minutes ago 14 83
Michelle
🎃 Halloween weddings details 🎃
Michelle, Today at 1:08 PM

Are you having a Halloween wedding and embracing the season? Or dreaming of the idea? What colors and vibe would you choose? Bright and fun, dark and moody? Pumpkins or blood red roses?

Michelle, 39 minutes ago 2 31
Shannon
Looking for my tribe... small, non-traditional, small budget weddings.
Shannon, on October 10, 2021 at 3:57 PM

I feel so out of place in most of these forums. I'm looking for my tribe to discuss planning ideas. I'm not so concerned about typical wedding things or what the majority considers the right way to do...

Shannon, An hour ago 40 510 1
Christine
How to travel with kids to destination wedding
Christine, on October 23, 2021 at 2:51 AM

My fiancé has two children, age 12 and 14 who reside in another state (Texas). We are in Seattle. We are thinking about doing a destination wedding in Belize, but Im having trouble figuring out how...

MOB So Cal, 2 hours ago 4 116
Holly
Examples of Wedding Websites
Holly, on November 11, 2018 at 7:50 PM

I am trying to make my website, but there's nothing on it except for RSVP and registry. I would like to add more to it, but I have no idea what to do. Would anyone mind sharing theirs as examples, or...

Michelle, 3 hours ago 14 5,197 2
Lauren
Engagement photos
Lauren, on October 5, 2021 at 2:57 PM

My engagement photos are back and I’m at work crying. I just…can’t. Show me yours!!!!

Valerie, 4 hours ago 36 303 1
Alishia
October 2022 Brides
Alishia, on October 19, 2021 at 7:42 AM

How are y'all doing? Where are you at in the planning process? What have you gotten done or is on your to do list?? Ill respond below!

Tiffany, 4 hours ago 15 252 1
April
Couples getting married on April 21, 2023
April, on October 22, 2021 at 3:06 PM

Heyyyyy wedding date twins!! 🤗🤗 I know we have a wayssss to go lol but I wanted to check in and see how far along you all are in the planning process?? 😃 I just have my venue and caterer booked so far...

Valerie, 4 hours ago 2 21 2
mrswinteriscoming
What went wrong/didn't go according to plan at your wedding or during planning?
mrswinteriscoming, Today at 12:12 AM

Pretty much everything I have planned for the wedding has gone to s&%t or changed in some way or another, some by reason of COVID. I’m at that point where I don’t even care anymore because if I...

Jessica, 5 hours ago 3 119
Nakia
Step Family on the Guest List
Nakia, Today at 1:19 AM

We are working on our guest list and I’m torn on inviting my step family. My dad has been married to his wife since 2004, so I’m very familiar with her 3 children, their 6 children (who all look at me...

Willow, 6 hours ago 8 146
Jess
Wedding timeline — not enough time?
Jess, on October 23, 2021 at 2:23 PM

Hi all! Our wedding venue has a 7-11 event time. We want to do the ceremony and reception there as it’s a beautiful greenhouse. Our timeline would like this: 6pm: pictures before ceremony7pm: ceremony...

Allison, 7 hours ago 7 330
Deidre
Couples getting married on October 23, 2022
Deidre, on October 8, 2021 at 8:14 PM

Hello date twins. How is your planning process going?

Kylie, 7 hours ago 7 49
M
Too much or not enough?
Madison, Today at 1:25 AM

My family tells me to stop ordering stuff for the wedding. But I can’t help it. I want to be satisfied with how everything looks. I know no one will really care as it’s a day about the couple but I...

Mcskipper, 9 hours ago 5 157
Brittney
Am i Being Crazy?
Brittney, on October 22, 2021 at 4:51 PM

Okay, so I am a DIY Bride with no other vendors help besides photographer, DJ, and Hair. My fiancé talked me into getting a day of coordinator, which I fully agreed with because the last thing I want...

Cece, 9 hours ago 10 357
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics