We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Elizabeth
rsvp on response Cards
Elizabeth, Yesterday at 12:14 AM

Hello everyone, Our wedding in a few months October and its time to mail out RSVP invitations and I've ✔ online everywhere and can't find the answer to my simple question. What date do I request the...

Elizabeth, 42 minutes ago 40 232 1
Donmonique

Is it best to have a destination wedding or local ? Pros & Cons!

Donmonique, 14 hours ago 33 172
Emily
Final Month!!!
Emily, Today at 7:58 PM

Y’all!!! We are a month away from getting married 😍what’s some of the less obvious tips/to dos in this last month? We’ve got things like pay the final payments, make sure everyone’s attire is good.

Holland, 10 seconds ago 12 95 2
H
Daddy daughter dance
Holland, Today at 11:23 PM

Hey guys! So I’m at a bit of a stand still. My wedding is March 21st, 2021 and I’m trying to pick a song for my step dad. I’m inviting my biological dad to my wedding and I’m going to give him first...

Holland, 5 minutes ago 3
Cristina
Wedding postponed :(
Cristina, Today at 10:09 PM

I never thought I would be writing a forum like this. I am completely heart broken that we have had to postpone our October 25th wedding to next year. We still plan to get married through the courts...

Cristina, 14 minutes ago 4 54
Erin
Wedding Nightmares?!
Erin, Today at 11:03 PM

Please tell me I’m not the only one having wedding nightmares. I’ve dreamed I’ve forgotten my dress and had to walk down the aisle in regular clothes, my bouquet not showing up, my venue renting out...

Erin, 18 minutes ago 2 9
Caroline
#Coronabrides, Postponing or Cancelling?
Caroline, on April 2, 2020 at 5:35 PM

Hi ladies, Out of curiosity, are you ladies postponing or cancelling your weddings? My fiancé and I were supposed to get married on April 18th, but three weeks ago we decided to move it to August...

Cassie, 25 minutes ago 1,058 70,679 27
K
Wedding hashtag
Keely, Today at 10:17 PM

Hey y’all, I’m getting married October 23rd, 2021 and really want a wedding hashtag! I’m having a hard time coming up with one though! Any suggestions for the last name “skinner”? I thought “...

Nicole, 26 minutes ago 4 16
Chantelle
Wilmington nc Bachelorette
Chantelle, Today at 10:42 PM

Hello! Anyone live in the Wilmington area or familiar with the area? Hoping to have our Team Bride meals at delicious, aesthetic places. Any suggestions? for 1) Classier brunch place that serves...

Chantelle, 47 minutes ago 5
J
Wedding hashtag
Janessa, Today at 9:41 PM

Ideas for wedding hashtags with the last name Brock around Christmas?

Erin, 55 minutes ago 6 27
Amanda
Unsure whether or not to postpone
Amanda, Today at 9:14 PM

Anyone else feeling so torn on what to do? I know many couples have been doing a bunch of different things! But for myself we have postponed once already and have been waiting almost 3 years to be...

Christina, 59 minutes ago 4 67
J
Resending invitations?
Jodie, Today at 5:31 PM

We had to change our wedding date due to covid. We were thinking instead of ordering invitations and sending them out again (it got pretty pricey) what are your thoughts on sending them...

Christine, An hour ago 8 69
Amy
Continue with planning or not???
Amy, Today at 8:35 PM

We are getting married Oct 30 2020, when covid started we thought oh we have time and we will be in the clear now as the time is approaching fast not sure how to handle this, do we continue on and...

Erin, An hour ago 5 90
Laura
Booking a Photographer
Laura, Today at 8:23 PM

I am getting baffled by photographer pricing/timing. I know this is very naive, but going into wedding planning I thought you booked the photographer for the day and they were there to capture...

Erin, An hour ago 9 86
Jessica
Kids invitation etiquette
Jessica, Today at 10:59 AM

Hi everyone! So I’m getting married Nov 2021 and I’m having an issue with guest list /how to word invitations for children. I know many people say kids are an “all or none” kind of thing but I’m...

Rylie, An hour ago 32 350 1
Ana
Cruise Wedding Plans Sinking....
Ana, Today at 7:40 PM

I had originally decided early into our engagement to go with a cruise wedding and quickly booked an embarkation wedding with Carnival Breeze for November 2020. I paid for the cruise then I paid for...

Christine, An hour ago 6 139
Jamie
2021 Brides, Share your wedding dates :)
Jamie, on March 3, 2020 at 1:35 PM

Hey Ladies and Gents, I'm getting married on September 3rd, 2021! I'm looking to make some friends, someone to talk to with through the planning stages, and to just share other wedding stuff, some...

Danielle, An hour ago 968 10,245 46
K
Postponing/canceling
Kate, Today at 6:55 PM

Hey brides! How do you feel about postponing/canceling during these trying times? Clearly doing either really, really sucks but if a wedding can’t happen due to things being closed or for safety...

Erin, An hour ago 15 110
Tiffany
Registry idea
Tiffany, Today at 9:48 PM

I had to postpone my weddimg twice due to covid-19. We are now having our wedding next year. We moved in our new home 9 months ago expecting to be married a few months later. I held out purchasing...

Tiffany, An hour ago 2 45
Tineshia
Guest List
Tineshia, on June 16, 2020 at 1:43 PM

Hi Everyone, I am struggling with my guest list. I come from a big family....lots of uncles, aunts and cousins. We both have grandparents who are living. We are planning an out-of-state wedding, at a...

Danielle, An hour ago 28 317
Start a discussion