Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Michelle
What is your one non negotiable must have item?
Michelle, on January 13, 2022 at 4:30 PM

What vendor/item/service did you absolutely not budge on?

Christa, Yesterday at 12:42 PM 23 290
Zanetah
Surprisingly difficult wedding tasks?
Zanetah, on January 17, 2022 at 5:50 PM

Hi Brides!! I am sooo happy it’s finally 2022 and my big day is only 8 months away! I am curious what tasks have been a pain for you? Maybe one you didn’t expect to be difficult. For me it was getting...

Moonlitstar, Jan 20, 2022 31 515
Janicaellison
Postpone
Janicaellison, on January 13, 2022 at 6:47 PM

Hello Brides To Be…. I was wondering have y’all thought about Postpone y’all wedding date due to the Omicron Variant and are y’all scared that y’all guest want show up for y’all..wedding.A very Scared...

Kia, Jan 19, 2022 72 1,596 2
Joyce
Need some feed back.... Have any experience with "kapturly"?
Joyce, on March 28, 2021 at 12:23 AM

Needing some feedback....Has anyone ever used "Kapturly" for their wedding photography and videography? How did it go? Were you happy with the quality? Thx! 😁 https://www.kapturly.com/

Frank, 9 minutes ago 80 6,796 8
Bella
Welcome bag for dw
Bella, Today at 9:02 AM

I’ve seen a lot of things to put inside a welcome bags . But I was just thinking just his and hers favorite snacks with welcome and thanking them letter and itinerary . I don’t like the hangover kits...

Mcskipper, 43 minutes ago 4 54
L
How soon is to soon?
Liza, Today at 2:44 PM

So i just got engaged and i am supper excited about it! But me and my fiancé are waiting a year to get married. So my question is how soon is to soon to start planning and looking at things like...

Cassidy, 48 minutes ago 3 35
Lynne
Indecisive on color
Lynne, Today at 10:55 AM

I could use some suggestions on colors. Our colors are fuchsia and cornflower. But, I'm beginning to think fuchsia is the wrong color for a summer garden ceremony. It is a bright color. First picture...

Jacks, An hour ago 7 70
Leah
Flower Girl and Ring Bearer
Leah, on January 14, 2022 at 9:29 PM

Hello All! I am looking for some cute and unique gift ideas to ask my niece and nephews to be the Ring Bearers and Flower Girl! I have looked all over Etsy and Pinterest and nothing has been jumping...

Michelle, An hour ago 4 44
N
Reading for my aunt's wedding
Nadia, Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Hi i am 15 and going to be reading at my aunts wedding but everything i find id either too mature or to childish. please help he find something that is lighthearted but also mature.

Jacks, An hour ago 4 45
J
Ipod Ceremony
Josina, Today at 7:48 AM

Hey y’all! We’re thinking of using an iPod to do music for our ceremony and I’m looking for tips from others who have done the same? Before everyone tells me DJ’s are worth their weight in gold, the...

Michelle, An hour ago 1 26
S
Asian Venue
Sandrina, Today at 11:25 AM

Hi. Does anyone know any nice venues outside of Philadelphia Pa area that offers Asian food? Preferably a traditonal Chinese Style wedding banquet with 8-10 courses?

Michelle, An hour ago 1 20
Alyse
Big or small?
Alyse, on August 20, 2021 at 8:36 AM

Are you having a big or small wedding? How many guests are you planning on inviting?

Anna, 2 hours ago 497 4,721 4
Jo_E
Regret hiring photographer
Jo_E, Today at 1:37 AM

Please help, I got engaged July of this year, so excited to be getting married and jumped right in to wedding planning. Where I work we had a client that goes photography and is really popular in the...

Lisa, 2 hours ago 2 94
Levi
Photography Prints
Levi, Today at 11:39 AM

Do most photographers these days just put all the shots on flash drive and give it to you? I’m curious how to get large sized photos printed for framing afterwards and if they’d do that or give...

Cece, 4 hours ago 2 39
S
Wedding photographer
Spark, Yesterday at 4:39 PM

Signed contract. Wedding photographer wants payment before sending countersigned contract. This does not seem normal to me. Thoughts?

Natalie, 5 hours ago 9 102
Deysi
Help picking a wedding photographer for a fall wedding please
Deysi, Today at 11:05 AM

Hi fellow brides! so I can't decide between 2 photographers. Im getting married in the fall of 2023! I like light and airy but moody sometimes too. number 1 number 2 one is www.bluevphotography.com...

Natalie, 5 hours ago 1 26
Candice
wedding with no reception?
Candice, on September 2, 2010 at 7:40 AM

My fiance and I do not have the money to have a reception and my mom suggested having no reception and just inviting all the people we planned on in the first place. I would also have no registries....

Sally, 5 hours ago 28 22,307 2
Natashi
Couples getting married on May 14, 2023
Natashi, on January 14, 2022 at 4:46 PM

Wow I had no idea May 14, 2023 was such a popular day to get married. We actually pick that date because it’s the day we met. What are the reason/s some of you picked that same date?

Charlene, 6 hours ago 4 44
Jess
Today is the day!!
Jess, Today at 5:52 AM

I can’t believe today is our wedding! Been up since 5 am lol

Rosebud, 7 hours ago 3 36
ostrichfeather
Help us decide: bridal party, just moh & Best Man, no bridal party
ostrichfeather, Yesterday at 10:16 AM

We have been planning our wedding since last summer, and it is quickly approaching in about 8 months. We're in our early/mid 30s. Originally, we weren't going to have a bridal party, not even a maid...

ostrichfeather, 7 hours ago 10 89
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics