We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Victorian Bride
Anyone else eloping? When and where? Date?
Victorian Bride, on September 28, 2020 at 11:08 PM

Hi Everyone! I've not been on here in a very long time. So much going on in the world, and especially our lives. We are all dealing with a pandemic, fires, hurricanes, and the stress of everyday life....

Tekindrah, 41 minutes ago 21 148 3
Erikka
Wedding photographer
Erikka, Yesterday at 1:43 PM

Hi all! We’ve narrowed it down to 3 photographers and can’t decide. They all have about the same style and same price. What helped you decide yours? Is there a question we should ask that might help...

Yasmine, Yesterday at 7:34 PM 24 234
sophie
Flower girl?
sophie, on September 28, 2020 at 12:17 PM

Soooo this definitely should’ve been something I thought of sooner but I completely spaced on it until I saw an article this morning. Does anyone have particularly strong feelings about flower girls...

sophie, Yesterday at 10:43 AM 31 213
Dawnmarie
Re-save the date
Dawnmarie, Today at 1:23 AM

Finally our re-save the date photos are in and I just love them thought I share a few with all of you

Michelle, A minute ago 43 396 1
Abbegale
Corona wedding
Abbegale, Today at 8:31 AM

I got married on August 22nd of 2020 and even though it was during a pandemic, it was the best day of my life. I married my soulmate!! It was worth all the stress, tears, venue changes and even my...

Sarah, 14 minutes ago 14 188
JESSICA
Paris Destination Wedding...advice needed
JESSICA, on November 10, 2019 at 4:35 PM

Hi all! My fiance and I recently got engaged in Paris under the sparkling lights of the Eiffel Tower. ♥♥ We searched and searched locations for our wedding since we live in Manhattan and our families...

Mellissa, 42 minutes ago 8 146
Nia
Couples getting married on October 9, 2020
Nia, on August 22, 2019 at 5:52 PM

Hello I’m joining the 10.9.2020 club ❤️

Sarah, 53 minutes ago 25 286 8
K
Advice about 2021
Kim, Today at 5:03 PM

Hello! I need some advice from people who aren’t friends or family. My wedding was originally October 2020 in nyc. Made the decision in July 2020 to postpone for June 2021. At the time I thought “so...

Katie, An hour ago 9 160
Rachel
Our Save the Dates just arrived!
Rachel, Today at 7:26 PM

Hi, Ladies! Our Save the Dates just showed up in the mail and I have to say, these are even more beautiful in person than they were digitally. I can’t find one single flaw! We won’t be sending these...

Rachel, An hour ago 7 65
Tiffany
Wedding guest turnout
Tiffany, Today at 4:15 PM

How likely is it that almost everyone will be in attendance for your wedding? How was your turnout? Was it around the numbers you expected?

mrswinteriscoming, 2 hours ago 6 79
Alexandria
Things you wish you had done
Alexandria, Yesterday at 8:43 AM

I would love to hear some of the things brides-to-be wished they had done.

Alexandria, 2 hours ago 8 156 1
Melanie
Couples getting married on July 16, 2022
Melanie, on August 21, 2019 at 3:23 PM

I love that we are all getting married the same day! What are your colors?

Emily, 3 hours ago 14 106 3
Amanda
Covid Brides run to office depot
Amanda, Today at 3:39 PM

If you are also getting married during the pandemic, run to Office Depot and get these hand sanitizers. They are on sale for a dollar apiece and there is no limit to how many you can buy. The masks...

Marissa, 3 hours ago 7 106
Katie
Parent Gifts for Both or One Wedding?
Katie, Yesterday at 2:58 PM

Hi Everyone, For those that got married in a small ceremony and then are planning their big post covid reception next year, are you planning to give gifts to your parents this year and next year? Or...

Adrienne, 3 hours ago 5 55
S
Hotel blocks
Sarah, Today at 1:44 PM

Is it 100% necessary to have a hotel block for your guests? I’m getting married on Memorial Day weekend 2021 and we will be by the shore so I’m running into difficulties finding a block. I’ve been to...

Laquita, 3 hours ago 9 108
Christie
2021 Wedding w/covid Guidelines
Christie, Today at 3:49 PM

Hi! I have been planning my wedding for almost two years now, with having to postpone earlier this year and our date is in May of 2021. Our venue ends their season in September and I just found out...

Lisa, 4 hours ago 7 101
M
Couples getting married on September 25, 2021
Marissa, on September 11, 2019 at 9:42 AM

I’m getting married September 25 2021! Definitely have questions for all of you. Im having my engagement party November 16th. I already planned my bridal party and plan on telling them at the party ,...

Justina, 4 hours ago 20 407 7
Kaylin
Bride boxes
Kaylin, on June 10, 2019 at 11:39 AM

Who has signed up for one of this ebride boxes? Which one did you get? Pictures and how much they cost? I really would love to get one for the last three months of planning!

Jocelyn, 4 hours ago 10 134
CountryBride
Just found out i am expecting number 9
CountryBride, Today at 2:30 PM

We found out in July we are expecting number 9. He or she will be born in April of next year or possibly earlier. I am getting married in 2022 so the baby will be around 1. Has anyone ever had a baby...

Samantha, 5 hours ago 8 165
Amanda
Destinationweddings.com
Amanda, Today at 1:58 PM

Hi everyone! I am getting ready to book my wedding at Sandos Finisterra in Cabo for next year. I see that a lot of other couples have used DestinationWeddings.com in the past to help them and their...

Amanda, 5 hours ago 2 28
Start a discussion