We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Foreman2Finley
Bridesmaids proposal boxes!
Foreman2Finley, on May 7, 2021 at 8:06 PM

What are your thoughts?? Totally worth it…or a total waste of money?! Please share your proposals or any other cute ideas you’ve seen.

Kim, An hour ago 32 477
MK
How important are bridal portraits?
MK, on May 10, 2021 at 8:48 AM

I know it's old school, but I assumed I needed to have my bridal portraits framed and set up for our reception to display. My photographer is out of state and about 6 hours away -- I would either need...

Donnaly, An hour ago 22 267
D
Thank you speech
Doxie Mom, on May 11, 2021 at 1:01 PM

Debating doing a thank you speech after our grand entrances at the reception? I was wondering if it would be weird for me (the bride) to do a thank you speech before dinner is served after the grand...

Emily, May 12, 2021 14 158
Michelle
Ceremony Only Videographer
Michelle, Today at 12:57 PM

I have recently started considering a videographer for our wedding, but they can be so pricey! My FH is pretty indifferent about it, but I’m worried I will regret not having one. One was recommended...

Michelle, 33 seconds ago 6 39
W
Save the Date Magnets Postage
WeddingBliss, on January 26, 2019 at 6:06 PM

FYI - sadly I learned this the hard way, but magnet save the date postage requires a $0.71 post stamp (one forever & one postcard stamp, or 1x 2 oz stamp) even if the weight is under an oz....

Blair, 16 minutes ago 25 7,304 2
S
Wedding planning
Shenika, on May 14, 2021 at 1:46 PM

Is there anybody liadabke wedding books

Lynnie, 38 minutes ago 1 16
Tina & Darren
Bridesmaid contract
Tina & Darren, Today at 3:18 PM

Has anyone ever thought of putting together a bridesmaid contract? I'm really thinking about doing it because no one is listening and I'm frustrated with repeating myself.

CountryBride, 44 minutes ago 14 130 1
Destiny
Seating Chart....
Destiny, Today at 4:21 PM

I didn't realize how hard it would be to do a seating chart...Do i really have too! UGH! lol

Hannah, 46 minutes ago 3 22
Jena
Texting Guests
Jena, on December 26, 2020 at 10:16 AM

Is there a way to send a text to all guests to remind them to rsvp? If not what is your suggested website or app to send a mass text?

Tasha, 52 minutes ago 11 181
Tabitha
Ceremony, but already married.
Tabitha, on May 13, 2021 at 3:11 PM

Hi Everyone, Just wondering what you think or have any ideas. My husband and I got married last month via virtual. But we want to have a ceremony and a reception in Puerto Rico for our friends and...

Yasmine, An hour ago 16 220
Jaimie
Venue Closing!!!
Jaimie, on May 14, 2021 at 4:21 PM

4 months out and I get the call this week that my venue is closing it's door at the end of this month! *instant ugly crying* Fiancé and I just started to get back in groove of wedding planning, and...

Yasmine, An hour ago 3 196
Morgan
Non-gendered Bridal Party Name
Morgan, on March 21, 2018 at 1:46 PM

I'm trying to decide on a name for my bridal party. I have two cis ladies, one cis dude, and my best friend who is transmasculine and still figuring out where he lands on the gender spectrum. One of...

Moss Wedding, An hour ago 28 9,571 3
Ariya
Ceremony in January, Reception in April. Questions!
Ariya, Today at 3:49 PM

Hi there, So the original idea was to have the ceremony in December of 2021 because of the pandemic, but the venue that we wanted was not available so I pushed it back to January 2022. I have not sent...

AJ, An hour ago 3 15
Chatae
Couples getting married on August 13, 2022
Chatae, on May 15, 2021 at 7:16 PM

Hello I’m getting married on the same date how far are with planning?

Allegra, An hour ago 7 57
Samantha
Destination wedding recommendations
Samantha, on May 14, 2021 at 10:58 PM

Hello! My name is Samantha I got engaged in August of 2020. I have always wanted a destination wedding, and we are looking at 2022. We decided Punta Cana was the place for us and even put a deposit...

Lynnie, An hour ago 4 53
G
When should i start planning? Wedding is may 7th 2022
Gabriell, on May 12, 2021 at 2:02 PM

Wedding is next year and I wanted to know if it's too early to be planning anything right now

Donnaly, An hour ago 57 584 2
D
Wedding Apps to Help You Plan Your Big Day
Donnaly, on May 14, 2021 at 4:17 PM

Are you guys using any wedding app to help you on your big day? One that will guide you through your to-dos, and even alerts you as you approach deadlines for things like mail invites or pay a deposit...

Donnaly, An hour ago 5 45
Eshell
Wedding Guest Communication
Eshell, on May 12, 2021 at 6:48 PM

Is there an app or website that we can use to communicate via text message all at ONCE to our wedding guest by just clicking a button ????

Milada, An hour ago 6 76
CountryBride
Honest opinions on David’s bridal alterations
CountryBride, Today at 2:04 PM

I am thinking of having David’s bridal do my alterations but I have heard mixed reviews from amazing to horror stories anyone please give me some opinions and or experience

Lisa, 2 hours ago 4 44
Sarah
Such a bundle of nerves lol
Sarah, Today at 12:42 PM

We mailed out our invites today 🙂. We also went and got our marriage license which I have mixed feelings about. On the one hand it makes me excited because it feels that much realer. But I'm just a...

Samantha, 2 hours ago 7 76
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics