Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Rosie
What was way easier than you thought? What was harder?
Rosie, on June 8, 2021 at 9:24 PM

So we did our tentative wedding seating plan last night and I have to be honest - before we started I'd heard it was one of THE WORST parts of planning! Now, to be fair my family live mostly overseas...

Rosie, Yesterday at 10:38 PM 39 406
Lisa
Day-Of Coordinator Questions
Lisa, on June 10, 2021 at 2:48 PM

Specifically what tasks would a day-of coordinator do during the entire wedding day, aside from setup/tear down? I've never known anyone who hired a DOC for their wedding, so I'm not really familiar...

Day, Jun 10, 2021 11 187 1
Kassondra
Brides of 2022 share your wedding dates 😍
Kassondra, on May 19, 2021 at 8:32 PM

I’m getting married April 9, 2022!

Anna, 5 hours ago 513 4,622 21
Shaunna
Leaving dog alone?
Shaunna, Yesterday at 9:39 PM

So I want to start off by saying I am stressing out so much about leaving our 2 yr old dog at home (our wedding is June 26, 2021…so really soon!) Now, she has her own room (our spare bedroom with a...

Sexypoodle, 6 hours ago 13 118
Jenn
Cicadas....
Jenn, on March 9, 2021 at 10:16 AM

Some of you may have heard by now (I found out through a post on WW) that the cicadas are coming out full force this year in May. Those that aren't aware, gazillllllionnnns of cicadas come out from...

Jenn, 6 hours ago 24 572
Janessa
Debating between traditional ceremony reception or micro wedding
Janessa, Yesterday at 11:40 PM

I’ve been engaged since 2019 and bc of timing and Covid planning to get married in 2022. I would love to have an intimate yet elegant wedding but bc of weddings being so expensive and all the minute...

Kaylee, 6 hours ago 1 26
Shaniqua
Help
Shaniqua, Yesterday at 12:16 PM

I'm getting married in 2023 and I've been looking around for literally everything and with that came incredible expenses I was planning on saving everything I have to make this happen to make sure...

themost, 7 hours ago 15 164
Makeba
Who’s getting married on 9-25-2022 and what have you done so far ??
Makeba, on June 13, 2021 at 7:56 AM

I’m getting married on 9-25-2022, we have selected a venue, officiant, photographer, day of coordinator. Colors are picked, planning our engagement dinner...whew🥰🙂

Makeba, Yesterday at 10:03 PM 11 60
J
Addressing guests with plus ones
Jennifer, Yesterday at 2:46 PM

Not sure how plus ones are usually addressed in rsvps. Only certain guests are receiving plus ones. For guests who are receiving plus ones, can I address the envelope as “person’s name and guest” and...

Ingrid, Yesterday at 9:47 PM 7 119
Amanda
Conflicted on Wedding Signage
Amanda, Yesterday at 6:16 PM

So I’ve been in love with wedding signage like this (picture attached) since before we got engaged. It’s basically painted acrylic with gold scripted paint/vinyl for the wording. I found a super...

Rebelle Fleur, Yesterday at 9:34 PM 13 124
I
First Invitation Mailed!!
Ingrid, Yesterday at 9:31 PM

This past weekend a good friend, who printed all of the pieces of the invitations, along with my mom put all of the invitations together. And today I went to the post office to send my first...

Ingrid, Yesterday at 9:31 PM 21
Corin
4/30/22 weddings how far are you into your journey??
Corin, on May 25, 2021 at 10:12 PM

I am curious how far our wedding twins are in their planning process? We have our venue for ceremony/reception, our photographer, our catering company picked out, and our Dj. We feel like we don’t...

Stacy, Yesterday at 9:10 PM 25 284 6
K
September 18th 2021 brides
Kayla, Yesterday at 9:08 PM

Hi everyone! 95 DAYS LEFT! Feels so so so far away! What’s everyone got left to plan? I feel like I still have so much but I really don’t so definitely want to know where people are at?! Also! What’s...

Kayla, Yesterday at 9:08 PM 12
Erika
Invite Wax Seals
Erika, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Hello! I’m thinking about using a wax seal to close the jacket on my invite and rsvp card. This would be placed inside the envelope. Is it safe to mail with a wax seal through the usps? Is there...

Molly, Yesterday at 8:59 PM 11 76
Kaylee
Newly Engaged!
Kaylee, Yesterday at 8:29 PM

Hello beautiful brides to be or already beautiful brides! I’m newly engaged & absolutely struggling to figure out where to start on planning my wedding! Any tips on how to or what to do is...

Sylvia, Yesterday at 8:39 PM 2 22
Ashley
Destination Weddings
Ashley, on February 11, 2021 at 9:56 PM

Anyone else planning a destination wedding for 2022?!

Jacquelyne, Yesterday at 8:37 PM 23 248 4
Jacquelyne
December 2022 Brides
Jacquelyne, Yesterday at 8:33 PM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to know who’s also getting married December 2022 and have you’ve started planning at all?

Jacquelyne, Yesterday at 8:33 PM 4
Dana
August 2021 Bridesssssss
Dana, on June 2, 2021 at 9:58 PM

How’s everything going?

Jenee, Yesterday at 8:12 PM 103 677 4
Ty
3 weeks left! :)
Ty, on June 13, 2021 at 4:04 PM

Three weeks left until our wedding day. So excited, any last minute things that we should have on our radar? I feel like I’m missing something and I am not quite sure what..

Ty, Yesterday at 8:11 PM 4 49
Autumn
Invitations!!
Autumn, Yesterday at 8:41 AM

Hi fellow brides, we have just received our invites in the mail, does anyone have any tips for finding addresses as quickly as possible?

Michelle, Yesterday at 8:10 PM 10 89
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics