Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
L
Are these typical wedding purchases 'necessary'? Would anyone miss them if i don't buy them?
Layla, on November 19, 2021 at 12:46 PM

I'm wondering if the following things would be missed by my guests if I don't provide them. I'm sick over how much $ this is costing and I don't care to have any of this stuff, but I feel like...

Mariah, Nov 23, 2021 11 373 1
Alana
Engagement photo session—how many photos do you typically receive?
Alana, on November 20, 2021 at 7:53 PM

Looking for some help here. May I ask how many pictures on average you received from the photographer for an engagement session? We recently did a 2-3 hour shoot almost 3 months ago and still have not...

Kayla, Nov 22, 2021 14 227
Kylee
Which one for bridesmaids gifts?
Kylee, on November 27, 2021 at 4:38 PM

Gift boxes or reusable tote bags for the day of bridesmaid gifts? They’re the same price

Loni, 2 hours ago 6 125
Courtney
Couples getting married on October 29, 2022
Courtney, on October 31, 2020 at 1:13 PM

Hello everyone

Trisha, 3 hours ago 20 195 1
Ana
Wedding timeline
Ana, Today at 12:34 AM

Hello, We’re getting married in October next year and our whole event; ceremony + reception will be 4 hours. Is that enough time for 42 guests? It’s a small wedding and mainly older folks so we...

Ana, 5 hours ago 11
Cindy
April 2022 brides
Cindy, on November 13, 2021 at 6:58 PM

I’m feeling behind. Wedding is April 2022 I sent out save the dates in June I Have venue , dj , food , booze, dress, makeup , day of coordinator and officiants , florist . I can’t decide on which...

Cindy, Yesterday at 10:19 PM 6 135
Alexandra
Wedding Planning in College? Budget tips?
Alexandra, Yesterday at 8:36 PM

I am trying to get almost all of the vendors done way in advance as my wedding is 11/04/2023 so I get the vendors that me and my fh wants. As I am in college and he is not in college, it is hard...

Nicole, Yesterday at 9:55 PM 1 40
Safiya
June 2022 brides
Safiya, on November 17, 2021 at 3:25 AM

Who else is getting married in June 2022? Are you excited or nervous? Or both? How's planning coming along?

Ashley, Yesterday at 8:47 PM 67 677 9
Michelle
Question about under 18 guests
Michelle, on November 26, 2021 at 1:44 PM

It’s always interesting to read about different social circles and customs. One thing I have noticed in various forums is kids are either accepted or shunned with no middle ground. And there’s the...

mrswinteriscoming, Yesterday at 8:19 PM 7 227
Angel
Hello! New here and I'm in the first few steps on planning my wedding.
Angel, on November 27, 2021 at 7:32 PM

Is a 15k wedding still doable in Southern California? My fiancé and I decided to spend more on our honeymoon. Hit me up for tips! Venues, flowers, dresses, food, all of them!

Angel, Yesterday at 7:13 PM 11 237 2
K
Wedding timeline
Keri, Yesterday at 6:20 PM

Hi everyone ! I am working on making a wedding timeline and looking for help to see if I’m atleast semi on the right track. I know it will take more specific discussions with vendors but trying to get...

Keri, Yesterday at 6:20 PM 26
Madison
Where and how much
Madison, Yesterday at 3:28 PM

Hello there I am newly engaged and want to get married in September of 2022 however I can not decide on where to have this wedding and I am trying to spend as less as I possibly can with also making...

R.L., Yesterday at 6:07 PM 2 88
M
Wedding Budget
Madison, on November 27, 2021 at 6:24 PM

How much should I budget for a wedding? What is a good budget price?

Alisha, Yesterday at 5:42 PM 5 92
Patince
Wedding day
Patince, Yesterday at 2:25 PM

The day we want our anniversary is on a Thursday and most people will be working. How do we still have our anniversary on that day but have the wedding with our voes and everything that Saturday?

Carla, Yesterday at 4:10 PM 3 97
Steph
When to send save the date etc
Steph, on November 27, 2021 at 9:25 PM

If you can give me the months that’d be great. If the wedding is June what month would you send save the dates. Also If the wedding is June when would you send the actual invites ?

Michelle, Yesterday at 3:22 PM 4 108
Sharon
Issues with Magnetstreet/truly Engaging
Sharon, Yesterday at 8:25 AM

Has anyone else had issues getting promo codes to work on MagnetStreet/Truly Engaging? I'm trying to get their 75% off promo that's happening until the 30th using the code BESPOKE, but when I try to...

Sarah, Yesterday at 9:34 AM 3 73
Michelle
Traditions vs new trends: what are you keeping and cutting out?
Michelle, on November 21, 2021 at 2:46 PM

Based on what is commonly done in your families and social circles for years, what if anything are you keeping at your wedding and what are you cutting out? Also, are you introducing anything new that...

Emilia, Yesterday at 9:25 AM 6 159
Michelle
What vendors are you thankful for?
Michelle, on November 24, 2021 at 5:01 PM

Which have gone above and beyond for you to make your day run smoothly?

Emilia, Yesterday at 8:54 AM 6 76
Ashley
Groom Gift?
Ashley, on November 24, 2021 at 7:26 PM

Hi ladies, Are you gifting your fiancé anything in particular? I think it’s tradition to give them a watch the day of but I’m not entirely sure. I am getting my fiancé his wedding shoes prior just...

Emilia, Yesterday at 8:50 AM 8 123
A
Couples getting married on December 11, 2022
Alison, Yesterday at 8:20 AM

So excited

Alison, Yesterday at 8:20 AM 19
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics