Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Cece
Breaking The Bank
Cece, Today at 9:36 AM

What item are you “breaking the bank” on? Or is there an item you are spending way more on than you had anticipated?

A.B., 4 hours ago 22 208
Cece
Small Wedding/microwedding/elopement
Cece, on September 23, 2021 at 10:11 AM

Calling all brides who’ve had a very small, intimate wedding, microwedding, or elopement…. Would you please share your experiences with this type of wedding and spam me with pictures!! We are...

Mrs.a, Sep 26, 2021 20 167
Cece
Going above and beyond for guests
Cece, on September 20, 2021 at 9:27 AM

I know we always hear about “properly hosting” our guests. But is anyone going beyond the minimum etiquette expectations in hosting? (Things such as extravagant favors, welcome bags, entertainment at...

Tina & Darren, Sep 25, 2021 24 368 1
Kayla
Getting married Saturday!
Kayla, Today at 1:19 PM

Anyone else getting married this weekend? omg!! I am a nervous wreck. not about getting married, but just trying to make sure everything goes as planned, lol! I still have a huge list of things to...

Yasmine, 31 minutes ago 7 78
Alyse
Big or small?
Alyse, on August 20, 2021 at 8:36 AM

Are you having a big or small wedding? How many guests are you planning on inviting?

Tikisha, An hour ago 468 4,388 3
Deirdre
Catholic Question- Tip/Gift for priest?
Deirdre, on July 19, 2010 at 4:24 PM

The priest that will be marrying us is a family friend that I have known since I was born and has married my sister and all my cousins, but the church we are getting married at is not his parish so I...

Ellen, An hour ago 17 6,738
Allaura
Vendor lack of communication (rant)
Allaura, Today at 5:04 PM

I’m on the verge of screaming. I seriously don’t understand why it is so hard for vendors to stick to their word. If you say you will email me, then email me. If you say something will be done by the...

Allaura, An hour ago 6 106
Mrs H.
Catholic and living together
Mrs H., on September 29, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Before you read any further, if yuou are Catholic and are NOT living together I really don't want to hear your judgements/criticism, that's not the point of this post please move on. Continuing, we...

Ellen, An hour ago 59 13,247 2
Thomas
Meet reliable pros
Thomas, Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Important things to fix first please anyone here to help us with some advice how to meet trustable pros on here

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 2 47
Jennifer
Dance Lessons for First Dance
Jennifer, on September 26, 2021 at 11:12 AM

My fiancé is super shy and does not dance at all. I was totally fine with just doing the middle school sway haha, but he’s the one that actually wants to do a choreographed first dance to Lee Brice’s...

Ernest, 2 hours ago 10 89
Michalyn
Wedding timeline
Michalyn, on September 26, 2021 at 9:20 AM

Help I don’t know how to time everything for my wedding. We are arriving at 12 getting ready and taking pictures with first look and everything. Then everyone arrives at 4 ceremony starts at 4:15 I’m...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 2 54
Jasmine
Couples getting married on January 12, 2022
Jasmine, on September 26, 2021 at 11:06 AM

Hi my name is Jasmine, and I am a nursing student.

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 1 20
Michelle
Couples getting married on October 1, 2022
Michelle, on May 1, 2021 at 5:03 PM

Hey everyone! We just got engaged this past weekend! Sooo excited. We've been together 8 years so we'd actually started to do a little wedding planning before the proposal. I'm also a wedding...

Lovely, 4 hours ago 14 250 8
Amber
Advice needed on groomsman situation
Amber, Today at 12:27 PM

My soon to be husband would love some advice on how to handle a situation with a groomsman. Short story is the groomsman expects to make a speech at the wedding, but we decided that we do not want...

Amber, 5 hours ago 7 158
Jen
Venting About Selecting Bouquets
Jen, Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Hello WeddingWire friends, I need a minute to vent. I have next to no experience with flowers. We're trying to find just bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, wrist corsages, boutonnières, and some...

Mieca, 6 hours ago 13 167
Alyssa
Couples getting married on October 28, 2023
Alyssa, on May 25, 2021 at 12:48 AM

Hey everyone! Whose excited and already planning for out oct 2023 weddings! Anyone else here in Pennsylvania?! who has a venue already? I really wanna plan everything now but my family thinks im over...

Clarissa, 7 hours ago 11 85 2
M
Wedding re-do?
Melissa, Yesterday at 9:26 PM

So my husband and I will be married 10 years this coming June. We would like to renew our vows but we're thinking about doing a "wedding re-do" when we got married we got married the day after a...

Melle, 8 hours ago 7 82
FutureMrsB (Aussie Bride!)
Where does the mother of the groom get ready?
FutureMrsB (Aussie Bride!), on March 27, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Hi ladies I was wondering where the mother of the groom is getting ready or did get ready for your day? Did she get ready with the bride to get hair and make up done or did she get ready with the...

Darlene, 17 hours ago 26 16,666
Mary
Couples getting married on June 15, 2024
Mary, on September 13, 2021 at 5:19 PM

Hello fellow Date twins, how is everyone?

Fiona, 19 hours ago 12 101
Alyse
Are you in the double digits yet?
Alyse, on September 26, 2021 at 9:33 AM

How many days do you have until wedding day?

Mieca, Yesterday at 11:00 PM 51 272
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics