We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Ashley
Do y’all actually enjoy wedding planning?
Ashley, on June 30, 2020 at 5:33 PM

I feel like such a crappy bride to be/fiancé because I haven’t enjoyed any aspect of this wedding planning stuff. I constantly just feel stressed out and overwhelmed. I’ve never been a huge planner or...

Kaysey, Jul 3, 2020 36 313
Sarah
Choosing a Venue
Sarah, on July 1, 2020 at 3:26 PM

Looking for some tips/advice, anything will help! We got engaged back in December, and at first we just enjoyed the moment and didn't rush right into wedding planning. Finally in February we started...

Sarah, Jul 1, 2020 29 164
Caroline
#Coronabrides, Postponing or Cancelling?
Caroline, on April 2, 2020 at 5:35 PM

Hi ladies, Out of curiosity, are you ladies postponing or cancelling your weddings? My fiancé and I were supposed to get married on April 18th, but three weeks ago we decided to move it to August...

Nicole, 2 minutes ago 1,055 70,526 27
Elizabeth
rsvp on response Cards
Elizabeth, Today at 12:14 AM

Hello everyone, Our wedding in a few months October and its time to mail out RSVP invitations and I've ✔ online everywhere and can't find the answer to my simple question. What date do I request the...

Lisa, 4 minutes ago 4 16 1
Tori
Wedding website
Tori, Today at 12:16 AM

So, I’ve been looking at wedding invitations and such. I have found one I really like, but it doesn’t have a matching website. I have chosen an online RSVP and registry. How big of a deal is it to...

Courtney, 6 minutes ago 4 17
S
Start time for ceremony/reception - two different places!?
Stephanie, Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Hi! The location for our ceremony//church and reception venue is within a 10-15 min. drive (give or take with traffic, etc.). Doors open at the reception venue at 5:30pm, so my initial thought is to...

Veronica, 28 minutes ago 4 30
D

Is it best to have a destination wedding or local ? Pros & Cons!

Donmonique, Yesterday at 11:50 PM 11 42
Brianna
Need advice: how to beat the covid blues
Brianna, Yesterday at 11:18 PM

I postponed my June 14,2020 wedding until June 13,2021. We knew it would be the right decision. It was a tough weekend but my fiancé and I played our wedding playlist and ate a piece of our wedding...

Sharon, Yesterday at 11:48 PM 1 20
Lindsey
December 2020 - change date?
Lindsey, Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Anyone with a winter wedding postponing their wedding or changing plans due to the pandemic? We don’t know what to do & it may be too soon to tell. At the same time, our reception space is closed...

Lisa, Yesterday at 11:03 PM 1 31
Angela
Brides who downsized due to covid - how do you feel about it now?
Angela, Yesterday at 7:15 PM

Do you wish you’d postponed until you could have the full wedding and reception? Did everything work out for the best? I keep thinking a mid-December wedding in Missouri will be ok, then I read the...

Missa, Yesterday at 10:55 PM 8 125 1
Jennifer
Am i being silly?
Jennifer , Yesterday at 8:13 AM

Usually the first thing people ask is how did he proposed! Well, technically he hasn't. We sat down and talked about marriage and decided we would get married and picked a date. The wedding is 10/10...

Laquita, Yesterday at 10:30 PM 18 240
Jana
Elements you included vs skipping them
Jana, on July 3, 2020 at 12:13 AM

What made the list of things that you are planning to keep or splurge on and what are you nixing because it isn't important to you and/or out of budget?

Christina, Yesterday at 10:16 PM 12 162
S
Sept. 2020 Wedding - a bit nervous but moving forward!
Stephanie, Yesterday at 3:36 PM

Hi All! We picked up our wedding bands today, and we're so excited to celebrate the big day in less than 3 months! Granted, with COVID - we're still planning to have our ceremony/reception in Sept....

Stephanie, Yesterday at 10:15 PM 7 107
Erin
Maids of honor.
Erin, Yesterday at 6:47 AM

Can you have two maids of honor, if so how can you evenly give them tasks to do for planning a wedding

Laquita, Yesterday at 10:11 PM 17 177
Wendy
Couples getting married on August 8, 2021
Wendy, Yesterday at 10:05 PM

And theplaning begins for 8-8-21

Wendy, Yesterday at 10:05 PM 9
Elise
Postponed and Relieved
Elise, Yesterday at 2:47 PM

With all the uncertainty Covid has caused, I found myself scouring forums, repeatedly texting/calling friends/family, but ultimately getting stuck in the same circular conversation: to postpone or not...

Lisa, Yesterday at 8:25 PM 6 126
Vannesa
Couples getting married on October 2, 2021
Vannesa, on November 6, 2019 at 1:56 PM

October 2, 2021!!!!! So excited!

Erin, Yesterday at 7:53 PM 35 346 10
Belen
We decided to elope - Jan 2021 bride
Belen, Yesterday at 11:27 AM

Our wedding date was set to be 1/23/21, and although we are 6 months away we decided to cancel our original plans and just do a small ceremony and celebrate with our immediate family in September...

Belen, Yesterday at 7:47 PM 4 70
Taniqua
Couples getting married on October 3, 2020
Taniqua, on August 3, 2019 at 11:36 PM

Omg.. I'm excited others are getting married this day also. Can some people tell me how long have you guys been engaged for

Sarah, Yesterday at 7:10 PM 65 1,569 6
Tina
Covid and plannin
Tina, Yesterday at 4:02 PM

So our wedding is set for august 6th 2021 do yall think that maybe the covid going on i should probably go further out?

Lisa, Yesterday at 5:17 PM 5 126
Start a discussion