We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Choosing a date
, on June 30, 2020 at 12:39 PM

How did you guys choose your date? I chose Sept 2 next year since i love fall theme, But I keep changing my mind. I’m now thinking June since it’s pride month and we are part of the lgbtqa+ Community?...

Kaysey, 2 hours ago 33 159
Sarah
Choosing a Venue
Sarah, Yesterday at 3:26 PM

Looking for some tips/advice, anything will help! We got engaged back in December, and at first we just enjoyed the moment and didn't rush right into wedding planning. Finally in February we started...

Sarah, Yesterday at 7:23 PM 29 142
Gabrielle
Sooooooo i need help!
Gabrielle, Today at 1:01 AM

I'm getting married 6.12.2021 and I don't know when a good time would be to send out invites? When should I start really looking for THE dress and the dresses for my bridesmaids? Is it easier to have...

Veronica, 2 minutes ago 12 89
R
Is anyone else struggling with bridesmaid dresses looking different colors?
Rebecca, Today at 1:42 PM

Ok fellow Brides and Bridesmaids, I'm struggling over here. I chose Chianti for my bridesmaid....has anyone else picked this color or used it in the past? My struggle is that it looks lavendar/lilac...

Rebecca, 6 minutes ago 6 42
E
Flowers On a Budget, diy or not?
Elysia, Today at 12:05 PM

Hello! I just talked to my first wedding flower vendor yesterday and was totally SHOCKED at the price I was quoted. Over $600 for a bouquet for me, a boutonnière for him, and 7 centerpieces. I...

Hanna, 8 minutes ago 11 71
T
Postponing to Spring....anyone Else? Far Enough?
Tiger Bride, on June 30, 2020 at 10:12 AM

I have been leaning towards postponing our October wedding to April and I think my FI is warming up to the idea. We still have some concerns - what will the virus be like then, and whether there will...

Tiger Bride, 15 minutes ago 12 155
Natalie
Gift for Parents / Host
Natalie, Yesterday at 12:40 PM

Hi all! My Mom and Stepdad have generously offered their farm land for my fiance to get married on. What is a nice gift for them?

Lynnie, 16 minutes ago 4 39
S
Poses for Pictures
Stacey, Today at 1:20 PM

My photographer spoke last night and she wants us to send her of list of must have photos. The photos I'm having a difficult time with are family photos. Below I have listed out our families. My...

Chelsea G, 28 minutes ago 4 44
Yeraldin
Daytime Wedding
Yeraldin, Today at 1:26 PM

We’re still in the planning process but so far we’ve decided on having a small noon wedding on my SO birthday which falls on a Friday next year with an estimated guest count of 35, it’s mostly family....

Yeraldin, 52 minutes ago 15
Tiffany
7/10/21 wedding
Tiffany, Yesterday at 4:19 PM

Hey guys Wedding is set up for 7/10/21 but with everything going on I'm nervous to keep planning. Is it bad to keep planning with everything currently going on?

Chelsea, An hour ago 29 352
Melissa
To do list
Melissa, Today at 3:24 AM

Do you have a to do list and how far out do you should start the list

Melissa, An hour ago 6 40
Appolonia
Couples getting married on September 6, 2020
Appolonia, on August 17, 2019 at 2:05 PM

September 6, 2020 ❤️

Emily, An hour ago 39 726 3
B
Cocktail reception vs seated dinner for social distancing
Brigid, Today at 8:28 AM

Has anyone had, or are considering, a cocktail reception in lieu of a seated dinner? We are thinking because of the pandemic that guests can spread out more, so they might be more comfortable than...

Queen Cone, An hour ago 10 107
Taylor
Self catering ideas
Taylor, Today at 8:28 AM

Before I even ask my question, I'll get all of the typical backlash out of the way. We are having 60 people, yes we looked into Italian and BBQ, no they weren't affordable. About $2500 still....

Jeni, 2 hours ago 8 108
Jennie Marco
Couples getting married on July 31, 2020
Jennie Marco, on August 6, 2019 at 11:27 AM

Just booked our ceremony and reception for July 31, 2020!! Getting married in Brookfield, CT and would love to hear all about your special days and plans ahead

Lisa, 2 hours ago 17 172
Leanne
Sending New Invites-don’t want to jinx it
Leanne, Today at 8:57 AM

Hello all! We postponed our April wedding to September 5, 2020 here in VA. By the time we postponed in March, we already have received most RSVPs back in the mail. I am preparing to send my new...

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 7 77
Michael&briana
i Said Yes 💍
Michael&briana, on March 2, 2020 at 5:38 PM

Hello everyone, My best friend of 8 years flew me across the country to propose to me off the beach of San Diego, California. We’ve been through it all together. Difficult hardships and amazing...

Llcool_Kay, 2 hours ago 29 467 4
Bianca
September 2021 brides let’s help each other !
Bianca, Yesterday at 11:29 PM

My wedding is 9.19.21 and I am so confused on when I need to send out my save the dates , when to order save the dates , start dress shopping , when to cake taste is there ever too early of a time to...

Bianca, 2 hours ago 17 74
Robyn
Couples getting married on July 12, 2021
Robyn, on March 13, 2020 at 10:18 PM

How far is everyone in planning??

Day, 2 hours ago 2 27
Jillian
Couples getting married on October 23, 2021
Jillian, on August 30, 2019 at 9:00 PM

Hey all!!! Getting married 10/23/2021 yay to all of us❤️❤️❤️❤️ Anyone have their own little ones in their wedding party???? I have 3 sons that will be in mine!!!!

Brittany, 2 hours ago 24 254 6
Start a discussion