We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Casey
Tell me your micro wedding story!
Casey, Today at 1:03 PM

We are having ours in May and I’d love to hear other experiences

Jai Butcher, 29 seconds ago 8 44 1
mrswinteriscoming
What did you find the hardest thing about postponing?
mrswinteriscoming, on October 18, 2020 at 12:01 AM

We postponed our Dec 2020 wedding to Dec 2021 due to COVID. I wasn’t really phased by it at first because I knew it was for the best, but taking apart our invitations was a little saddening today! The...

Alyssa, Oct 18, 2020 10 180
Kylee
Thoughts On An Early Wedding? Brunch or Lunch?
Kylee, on October 16, 2020 at 7:35 PM

My FH and I were thinking about having an earlier wedding. Not like very early, but like later in the morning, closer to lunch, we haven't decided on a timeline yet. What are your thoughts on an early...

Melle, Oct 18, 2020 23 271
Ana
Planning while Grieving
Ana, Today at 2:40 PM

Hello Brides! I lost my grandmother to Covid 10 days after I got engaged. I am getting married Feb 19 2022. I already booked my venue, I have my planner and I will soon have my DJ. Sometimes I get...

Ana, 2 minutes ago 12 66
Meghan
Videographer contract - anything missing?
Meghan, Yesterday at 8:14 PM

Hello! This is our videography contract (excluding personal info & price —payment plan)....was wondering if there’s anything else we should have added? The videographer has great reviews and...

Ashley, 3 minutes ago 4 75
I
So nervous
Ikeema, Yesterday at 3:54 PM

Nervous 😬 scared 😟 happy 😊 I just feel like I have no family and friends support ...🥺🙏🏼♾💕

Ikeema, 5 minutes ago 6 90
Betty
Maid of Honor
Betty, Yesterday at 9:04 PM

Hey everyone! Happy monday!. How did you decide who will be your maid of honor? So undecided on whether I should go with my sister or two of my closest friends. Thank you

Ashley, 6 minutes ago 8 70
Jamie
2021 Brides, Share your wedding dates :)
Jamie, on March 3, 2020 at 1:35 PM

Hey Ladies and Gents, I'm getting married on September 3rd, 2021! I'm looking to make some friends, someone to talk to with through the planning stages, and to just share other wedding stuff, some...

Abreyon, 13 minutes ago 1,062 11,877 47
Chelsea
Help! Photographer isn't answering
Chelsea, Today at 2:51 PM

So here we are 4 days before the big day, my photographer hasn't answered me back and i can no longer find her in social media and I already paid her half. what should I do? I'm so stressed that my...

Michelle, 17 minutes ago 33 235
Ari
Planning anxiety: to have or not have a wedding planner
Ari, Today at 2:57 PM

As I’m starting to plan by Fall 2022 wedding, I’m starting to get anxiety that it won’t go right. I know that sounds crazy, but I feel like I need a wedding planner to execute my vision. I know tons...

Michelle, 22 minutes ago 6 51
Christin
6/5/21 - June 2021 Weddings!
Christin, on October 17, 2020 at 11:03 PM

Anyone getting married 6/5/21, or have a June 2021 wedding date? What have you accomplished so far? How are you feeling about the COVID situation?

OCTAVIA, 22 minutes ago 34 382 2
Wil&el
Couples getting married on July 8, 2021
Wil&el, Today at 5:38 PM

I’m have a hard time thinking of what we can do without on the big day.. I feel like I’m moving fast and slow at the same time..

Wil&el, 39 minutes ago 10
Katelyn
How to deal with stress the week of the wedding!
Katelyn, Yesterday at 8:54 PM

I’m a giant ball of stress. It’s the week of the wedding and, of course, everything has not been going like I had planned. First, my only bridesmaid backed out of the wedding two weeks before the...

Lynnie, 57 minutes ago 2 57
Kylee
Trouble With Photography And Brunch Wedding?
Kylee, Today at 11:54 AM

Our wedding is 2 years away and we wanted to start thinking about photography now due to the pandemic going on and because October weddings book really quickly with any vendor, even this far out....

Kieu, An hour ago 7 78 1
Katy
4 Weeks!!!
Katy, Yesterday at 7:56 PM

Today marks 4 WEEKS until our big day! 4 WEEKS!!! How is this even possible?! We were engaged in July of 2019 on Grand Turk during a cruise. It is where we truly fell in love, got engaged and knew...

Lynnie, An hour ago 1 34
Vicky
Getting Married 03.20.2021
Vicky, on October 14, 2020 at 3:57 PM

Hello, is anyone getting married the same day? If so what do you have left to do and or plan? I'm worried that there's something I'm forgetting to do... we have the main stuff like the venue, my...

Lesa, An hour ago 82 568 5
Tiffany
Couples getting married on August 28, 2021
Tiffany, on January 23, 2020 at 11:07 AM

Are yous all getting married on this date? If so that’s awesome this app lets you see that. How excited are yous?

Katlyn, An hour ago 7 89 2
N
May 2021 Brides
Netasha, on October 4, 2020 at 10:16 PM

Hello! How are you all feeling about planning now with Covid? Are there any concerns? Do you feel that things will be better in 8 months?

Malika, An hour ago 152 2,409 19
Jim
Planning
Jim, Yesterday at 12:58 PM

Plannings This is about to get fun..time to plan.

Lynnie, An hour ago 2 23
K
Who to have as bridesmaids
Kristine, Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Who should I choose?! Between him and me there are 5 sisters already. And I want them all. He doesn’t have many friends. So I think it’ll be a little hard to have it balanced anyway. BUT I have two...

Jessyca, An hour ago 6 60
Start a discussion