Skip to main content

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lisa
Top 3 "Must Have" Wedding Photos?
Lisa, on June 23, 2022 at 1:18 PM

My fiance and I are creating our final to-do lists and lists for vendors, and are curious on what everyone is putting on their list of "must have" photos for your photographer (aside from the standard...

Lisa, Jun 30, 2022 19 184
Melissa
Being your own wedding planner
Melissa, on June 6, 2022 at 8:30 PM

Who is planning their wedding without a wedding planner?

Melissa, Jun 29, 2022 109 951 4
Meaghan
Seating Charts
Meaghan, on June 13, 2022 at 9:02 PM

When it comes to making a seating chart for wedding What was the easiest/ money saving way to do it?

Lauren, Jun 19, 2022 28 388 2
Maddie
Budget Smart or Cheap?
Maddie, Yesterday at 2:38 PM

I am on a tight budget and don’t want to spend money on unnecessary items. For example, gifts for the bridal party, gifts for the guests, a wedding cake no one will eat, and extra paper that will be...

Bonnie, 22 minutes ago 7 142
Tonya
Wedding budget?? Help and wedding checklists
Tonya, Yesterday at 10:16 PM

My MOH asked me what my budget was and I literally have no idea lol my fiancé just said keep it reasonable and he wants whatever makes me happy. So I need help! What do you think is basic? Like...

Michelle, An hour ago 4 75
Makeba
September 2022 Brides, are you ready?
Makeba, on April 25, 2022 at 1:21 PM

September is coming quickly. How much do you have left to do? What fun things have you done? I just ordered personalized chucks and a shirt😍!

Makeba, 2 hours ago 94 1,735 4
Jennifer
Transportation Between Venues
Jennifer, Yesterday at 2:59 AM

I’m starting to get quotes for shuttles to take the wedding party between the hotel (reception) and the chapel (ceremony) venues and back. However, it’s a small town with no transportation services...

Taylor, 5 hours ago 7 71
Anita
Last minute planning
Anita, Today at 2:15 AM

Well I went hit a dress actually 2 and got his clothes now shoes got deco and bouquet ECT officient .. it's ciningbtogether

Anita, 7 hours ago 12
Ryan
Wedding Trailer Video complete! Ryan & Bryan | Puerto Vallarta
Ryan, Yesterday at 4:19 PM

So thrilled with how it turned out! Happy to recommend any of my vendors!

Ryan, 7 hours ago 11 80
Latissa
Wedding party timeline
Latissa, Yesterday at 3:47 PM

Hello I'm newly and engagement and planning my wedding, how do you soon to be brides deal with picking out out bridesmaids dress and their beautiful but it's always one bridesmaids not happy. I...

Latissa, Yesterday at 10:19 PM 11 98 1
Kendall
Bridal party gifts
Kendall, Yesterday at 12:58 PM

What are you all doing for your bridal party gifts? I’ve bought a couple things, like getting ready pjs (which I don’t really see as a gift tbh,) a ysl lipstick with their monogram on it, a tiny...

Erin, Yesterday at 8:55 PM 4 74
Alison
Holiday Weekends
Alison, Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Is it a bad idea to have a reception on Labor Day weekend? We are eloping but want to have reception afterwards and Labor Day is the only time until October my parents can be there. Thanks for your...

Shannon, Yesterday at 5:12 PM 10 124
Dawn
How much does an Officiant cost?
Dawn, on September 17, 2008 at 1:58 PM

Ok, so I need an officiant, pastor, whatever, and I don't know how much it costs, and I can't really find many people in my area. I mean, if you're a member of a church, does it cost a lot to use your...

Evelyn, Yesterday at 5:05 PM 30 18,448
Sierra
Couples getting married on October 7, 2023
Sierra, on May 12, 2021 at 12:25 PM

Hi girls, my name is Sierra and we are all getting married on the same day! I was wondering where y’all were from and where do y’all plan on getting married at?

Latissa, Yesterday at 3:44 PM 12 143 1
E
Timeline help please!
Emily, on June 6, 2022 at 2:17 PM

I would love some input on our timeline if people can please help 😊 3 PM- ceremony 3:30-4:30 cocktail hour/photos 5-6 dinner6-9 drink and dance 9:30 leave I have 2 questions. We have an open bar for...

Jesse, Yesterday at 2:47 PM 7 96
B
Couples getting married on January 13, 2023
Beth, on October 20, 2021 at 10:56 PM

Hello everyone! I just got engaged and I was wondering where to start!

Julia, Yesterday at 12:25 PM 4 53
Anita
Very small budget
Anita, on June 30, 2022 at 8:37 PM

Hi there. We are getting married sat. And we been saying we was going get married but life happens and then he says let do it and want to do it right then so it's a throw together best I can thing the...

Michelle, Yesterday at 10:39 AM 4 99
Shannon
Elopement Planning Group
Shannon, on June 17, 2022 at 3:50 PM

I know there are more of us eloping and normal wedding things just don't apply. Does anyone else want to join me in this thread so we can discuss all things elopement related?

Shannon, Yesterday at 10:00 AM 22 178
Sarah
When to send invitations?
Sarah, on June 21, 2022 at 5:50 PM

I’m getting married September 17.. When do we send the invitations back? Is it 6 weeks before the wedding or 8 weeks? They are coming in the mall on Saturday and I’m SO excited 🤗

Ebonie, Jun 30, 2022 9 106
Michelle
Live music
Michelle, on June 29, 2022 at 8:37 AM

Will you ask anyone special to sing or perform at you ceremony or reception? Will you have a live band or go with a DJ or playlist? (The Wedding Singer. 1998)

Michelle, Jun 30, 2022 13 59
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics