Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
First Look
Chelsea, on October 13, 2019 at 3:02 PM

Did anyone do a first look? Are you glad you did, or do you regret it? There’s a portion of our venue we’ll only be able to take pictures in if we do a first look before the ceremony. My dress has a...

Rachael, Yesterday at 6:07 PM 54 1 707
What was the first thing you purchased for your big day?
Blair, on October 10, 2019 at 5:11 PM

My first thing I got out the way was venue. I knew if I got it booked things would flow on my list. Next I'll be purchasing my bridesmaids proposals. What is the the first thing you bought for your...

Heather, Oct 16, 2019 61 2 473
Music Chosen Finally!!!
Danica, Today at 3:21 AM

Picking songs has been the hardest thing for us! 😬 So I'm so excited that we finally got it all agreed on! We wanted to keep the music country so that made it a little harder staying with one genre!...

Cyndy, 55 seconds ago 1 1 22
Watch engraving for fh
Hummingbird, Today at 8:44 AM

My dad passed several years ago and for my gift to my love on our wedding day, I want to give him my dads watch, which I’ve been saving all these years. I’ve been going back and forth on the...

Hummingbird, 5 minutes ago 6
Save the date
nyya, Yesterday at 8:34 PM

Hi Ladies, I’m getting married April 18,2020. When should I send out my save the date and invitations?

nyya, 8 minutes ago 12 131
Papery Deals
Nicole, on October 16, 2019 at 6:44 PM

Hi ladies!Which companies generally have the best deals and pricing for papery? Also, is there a discount somewhere if you do Save The Dates as part of the theme and finish the theme with the...

Sinéad, 9 minutes ago 3 29
Photographer not answering
Sam, on October 16, 2019 at 8:23 PM

We booked our photographer back in June for our June 2020 wedding. Last month my fiancé and I decided to cancel our big wedding due to finances and stress, and we decided to plan a small elopement on...

Sinéad, 13 minutes ago 2 133
April 18, 2020 Brides - 6 Months to Go!!!
Emma, Today at 8:31 AM

It feels like just yesterday he proposed. But with 6 months to go I'm finding myself a little lost in all the planning. What should I be focusing on at 6 months out? I have all the big stuff like...

Emma, 19 minutes ago 4
Photographer - One or More?
Cliodhna, on October 15, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Will there be one photographer capturing your entire wedding day solo? 📷 Or did you request a second shooter to make sure you’re covered from every angle? How many photographers will be documenting...

Kelli, 20 minutes ago 63 181
Wedding Venue - One or More?
Cliodhna, on October 15, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Are you planning on having your wedding ceremony and reception at the same venue? Or will they be hosted at different locations? How many wedding venues do you have? One or more? Photo from Chandelier...

Kelli, 20 minutes ago 68 229
What are some of the last minute “little things” we often forget?
Amanda, Yesterday at 11:55 PM

I’m getting married in 3 weeks. So far, I forgot (but luckily remembered just in time):-Ring box/holder for photos-lighters for sparklers-buckets for sparklers-print out table/seating chart-jewelry...

Becky, 30 minutes ago 4 58
November Brides - One month left!
Kate, on October 1, 2019 at 3:28 PM

A few hours ago, I realized that our wedding rehearsal is in exactly one month, and that we get married a month from tomorrow! I'm having anxiety about RSVPs ("deadline" is 10/5 and we're still...

Laura, 30 minutes ago 56 697
Outside wedding
Lupe, Yesterday at 8:39 AM

Any idea for a outside wedding has any of you had one

Lupe, 47 minutes ago 22 146
Asking for advice
Kayla, Today at 7:46 AM

So my friend who is giving me a bridal shower don't know when to do it my wedding isnt until nov 8 2020 but she would like it outside now for y'all who isn't from la it stays hot after summer we was...

Caytlyn, An hour ago 1 17
Wow! Moody boho wedding?
Christel, on October 16, 2019 at 8:46 PM

Are you planning a moody boho wedding? What do you have planned?

Cliodhna, An hour ago 1 27
Sunday Brides Help Me Out
Samantha, on October 15, 2019 at 5:41 PM

My wedding is on a Sunday and I'm worried people won't attend or will leave early! Did any of your guests not attend due to conflict with church schedules???Did guests leave early due to work the next...

Samantha, An hour ago 29 3 379
I’m having second thoughts about photographer
Bird, on October 13, 2019 at 11:23 AM

I interviewed 2 photographers in person before finally settling on the 3 photographer who I only spoke to through email. Red flag on my part. I hired him because he photographed my cousins wedding a...

Bird, An hour ago 3 109
On average how long does it take for a wedding vendor to respond to you?
Maketa, Yesterday at 5:57 PM

Hi All,I've sent out an ask to a couple of vendors a week or so ago, and wondering what the average response time is? It's possible that I might just need to be more patient.Thanks!

Shelby, 2 hours ago 11 72
Stressful excitement?
Sara, Yesterday at 8:47 PM

So I am getting married in June and I’m really worried about everything lining up. I have my venue, caterer, and decor but not anything else.. how do you do it?? I’m having trouble putting the pieces...

Amanda, 2 hours ago 3 59
Doc- worth it?
Arianna, Yesterday at 5:32 PM

Hi! My FH and I are trying to decide if it’s worth it to hire a DOC. We can’t get into the venue until 10am and will have to tear down by 11pm. I really don’t want to have to worry about...

Amanda, 2 hours ago 13 87