Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Cece
Non-traditional?
Cece, on September 20, 2021 at 10:01 AM

What non-traditional things are you incorporating into your wedding?

Vicky, Yesterday at 9:21 PM 24 214
Gabby
Time off?
Gabby, on September 20, 2021 at 8:11 AM

For those of you not going to your honeymoon after your wedding, how much time are you taking off before/after? I am a teacher. So far I'm taking off the day of my wedding (Friday) and I already don't...

A.B., Yesterday at 7:22 PM 24 207
Cece
Small Wedding/microwedding/elopement
Cece, on September 23, 2021 at 10:11 AM

Calling all brides who’ve had a very small, intimate wedding, microwedding, or elopement…. Would you please share your experiences with this type of wedding and spam me with pictures!! We are...

Mrs.a, Yesterday at 10:16 AM 20 159
Cece
Going above and beyond for guests
Cece, on September 20, 2021 at 9:27 AM

I know we always hear about “properly hosting” our guests. But is anyone going beyond the minimum etiquette expectations in hosting? (Things such as extravagant favors, welcome bags, entertainment at...

Tina & Darren, Sep 25, 2021 24 353 1
Hannah
What would you change about your wedding day?
Hannah, Today at 12:46 AM

Our Wedding is this coming Saturday! From those who have already had theirs, what would you change about your wedding day?

Hannah, 25 minutes ago 5
Ebony
Videography
Ebony, Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Hello ladies! Maybe someone can help me figure out what I need help with. So I’ve been seeing amazing videos of people dancing and the video is going around them. Like when they dance it’s in slow...

Cece, Yesterday at 11:38 PM 3 25
K
Wedding crashers?
Kate, on September 25, 2021 at 5:47 PM

How do you guys feel about wedding crashers and how it should be handled? For a little backstory: my wedding has been postponed since august of 2020, we planned and paid for said wedding in the fall...

Kate, Yesterday at 11:08 PM 27 242
Tina & Darren
Nov 6 Brides cont.....
Tina & Darren, on September 13, 2021 at 7:34 PM

Hello, my twins all my Nov 6 brides with me we got 54 days to go. I'm super excited almost done with everything thing. We, gotta pay off our vendors and get a couple of things for the reception....

Tina & Darren, Yesterday at 11:05 PM 19 208 6
Alyse
Are you in the double digits yet?
Alyse, Yesterday at 9:33 AM

How many days do you have until wedding day?

Sarah, Yesterday at 10:59 PM 38 152
Ashley
Planning with Children
Ashley, Yesterday at 3:03 PM

I would love to hear from anyone with autistic children. Positive experiences while wedding planning? My fiancé and I have autistic twin toddlers which we would love to have involved in the ceremony.

Fiona, Yesterday at 10:27 PM 3 55
Jennifer
Dance Lessons for First Dance
Jennifer, Yesterday at 11:12 AM

My fiancé is super shy and does not dance at all. I was totally fine with just doing the middle school sway haha, but he’s the one that actually wants to do a choreographed first dance to Lee Brice’s...

Katherine, Yesterday at 10:13 PM 7 62
Jody
Officially a year away
Jody, on September 24, 2021 at 5:23 AM

Just wanted to post because I'm extremely excited that I get to marry my amazing fiancé in one year from today!

Jody, Yesterday at 9:30 PM 10 79 1
J
i want to have 304 guest list
Justin, Yesterday at 12:28 AM

I want to have 304 guest list

MrsMcK, Yesterday at 9:16 PM 2 100
Cora
Something Blue Help
Cora, Yesterday at 5:00 PM

Hi! I plan to incorporate something blue from both sides of the family, a ring that has been passed down from my fiancé’s side, and a blue live strong-type bracelet that my brother wore every day for...

Rosie, Yesterday at 9:05 PM 9 83
B
Invite addressing for +1
Bride2Be, Yesterday at 4:15 PM

We will be sending out our save the dates right after the new year and finalizing our list in November. For the guests who have recently gotten into relationships, how do I handle their addressing on...

Jacks, Yesterday at 8:54 PM 8 76
Michelle
Traditional Wedding With Small Guest List
Michelle, Yesterday at 1:41 PM

Like everyone else, Covid has turned all our wedding plans upside down. We have invited around 75 people and are still waiting on quite a few RSVPs to be sent back to us, but I’m worried we will only...

A.B., Yesterday at 8:01 PM 7 83
Alyse
Big or small?
Alyse, on August 20, 2021 at 8:36 AM

Are you having a big or small wedding? How many guests are you planning on inviting?

Mary, Yesterday at 7:53 PM 464 4,335 2
Semaj
How many bridesmaids did you guys have?
Semaj, on February 2, 2021 at 11:38 AM

How many bridesmaids did you guys have? I want six but my FH thinks it’s too many!

A.B., Yesterday at 7:29 PM 929 9,865 6
Rosie
26th Feb 2022 brides - check in!
Rosie, on September 20, 2021 at 6:56 PM

Hello hello fellow 26th febbers! (covid willing of course!) how are we all feeling? What have you got left to plan? Is anyone else a little anxious that it might be hard to make all the planning...

Rosie, Yesterday at 7:28 PM 6 86
Maddie
Are you putting the number of seats reserved on your rsvp cards?
Maddie, on September 23, 2021 at 1:50 PM

I'm planning on ordering invitations this week and I just wanted to see how many people were putting the number of spots reserved for each group of guests on their RSVP cards? I wasn't initially going...

, Yesterday at 6:29 PM 9 101 1
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics