Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Zanetah
Surprisingly difficult wedding tasks?
Zanetah, on January 17, 2022 at 5:50 PM

Hi Brides!! I am sooo happy it’s finally 2022 and my big day is only 8 months away! I am curious what tasks have been a pain for you? Maybe one you didn’t expect to be difficult. For me it was getting...

Moonlitstar, 58 minutes ago 31 484
Michelle
What is your one non negotiable must have item?
Michelle, on January 13, 2022 at 4:30 PM

What vendor/item/service did you absolutely not budge on?

JW, Yesterday at 6:11 PM 21 260
Janicaellison
Postpone
Janicaellison, on January 13, 2022 at 6:47 PM

Hello Brides To Be…. I was wondering have y’all thought about Postpone y’all wedding date due to the Omicron Variant and are y’all scared that y’all guest want show up for y’all..wedding.A very Scared...

Kia, Yesterday at 3:09 AM 72 1,561 3
Christy
Is it too early to be planning for 2023
Christy, Today at 6:38 PM

Curious so have you guys already started planning and looking and get anything started for your wedding if you’re having it in 2023?

Jessica, 5 minutes ago 4 16
Melinda
Throwback Thursday
Melinda, Today at 7:26 PM

I’ve seen a lot of members on here in the past couple weeks (including myself) talking about how stressed they are.. I thought this may be fun! Post the first picture of you and FH together Post the...

Melinda, 11 minutes ago 4
Traia
Cake/cupcakes
Traia, Today at 7:00 PM

Hey y’all!!! Just curious who all has extravagant flavors for their cake or cupcakes? For our cake, we are doing snickerdoodle. Our cupcake flavors will include vanilla, red velvet, snickerdoodle,...

Traia, 37 minutes ago 2
Destanee
May 20th 2022 Brides how are we doing?
Destanee, Yesterday at 8:11 PM

My fiancee and I are getting married 5/20/2022. Just wanted to reach out to all the other brides getting married on the same date and see how everyone's doing? I'm getting excited but sometimes...

Stephanie, 37 minutes ago 5 50 1
Rachel
Might be rude to ask but how many CT's is your engagement ring? What is average?
Rachel, on August 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM

FH and I are looking at e-rings together. The jeweler said about 3/4 Ct. Center stone is what most people get. What do you think? Also, feel free to post your e-ring pic. I know this blog has been...

Paige, 46 minutes ago 121 39,352
J
Invitations
Jane, Today at 10:31 AM

Hello, Is it appropriate to request RSVP on a save the date ? Not looking to spend money on save the dates and invitations and wanted advice on whether or not it would be tacky to send save the dates...

Sine, An hour ago 10 107 1
Allaura
Lounge area for the reception
Allaura, Today at 12:25 PM

Okay so I need some help. Spam me ideas/inspiration for a lounge area at the reception. Bonus if they are on the “moody”er side, have the color sage and/or black.

A, An hour ago 3 46
Michelle
Caterer headcount deadline
Michelle, Yesterday at 1:06 PM

Because it determines when to have rsvps due and invites sent, what is the time frame before the wedding that your caterer has specified they need the final headcount or they won’t be able to work?...

Marianne, 2 hours ago 6 84
M_D
Couples getting married on May 9, 2022
M_D, Yesterday at 3:42 PM

Wedding twin!

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 1 15
D
Deirdre Perillo and joe wedding
Deirdre, Today at 3:16 PM

Deirdre Perillo and joe getting on may 2022

Deirdre, 4 hours ago 12 1
Alyssa
Postpone/vent/advice
Alyssa, Yesterday at 1:41 PM

Hi everyone I just wanted to sort of vent/get advice, I don't really have anyone to talk to about wedding stuff. To start off, I'm supposed to get married this October. It was going to be last October...

Kristen, 4 hours ago 6 127
D
Couples getting married on January 5, 2022
Deirdre, Today at 3:10 PM

Deirdre Perillo joe marriage day

Deirdre, 4 hours ago 6
Sine
Engagement Ring Sizing
Sine, on January 18, 2022 at 7:46 PM

My fiancé bought my ring as a size 6 and 3/4 but I really need like an 8. I've been able to squeeze myself into it but I think it's really time to have it resized. I have a lot of issues with swelling...

Kristen, 4 hours ago 9 117
J
Non Traditional Timeline
Josina, on January 17, 2022 at 12:27 PM

Hey y’all. So we’re doing things a bit different and I’d love some ideas on the best way to structure things. So we’re having our ceremony on family land, and as such are keeping the guest list as...

Jacks, 5 hours ago 7 157
EJ
moh and bridesmaid might cancel on my wedding
EJ, Yesterday at 8:21 PM

I got engaged months ago and shortly after my MOH and a bridesmaid both told me they’re each trying to get pregnant. I wouldn’t care if they’re pregnant at the wedding except both have to travel in....

Jacks, 6 hours ago 3 146
Nicole
Maid of Honor but no Best Man?
Nicole, Yesterday at 8:41 PM

I’m sure I’m over thinking this but just wanted some opinions on this topic! My fiancé is having 9 groomsmen and I’m having 5 bridesmaids, which is totally fine with me. He has a group of friends that...

Jacks, 6 hours ago 7 66
F
Choosing a friend to be your bridesmaid who didn't choose you to be one of theirs
Faith, Yesterday at 10:09 PM

I have a friend who I used to consider to be my bestfriend for years. We went to separate colleges and kind of drifted apart due to distance. Even though we didn't talk or hang out as much, I felt...

Jacks, 6 hours ago 4 106
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics