Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
C
Return address stamp
Cesbes7, Today at 2:52 AM

Hi everyone! Hoping to get some advice on my return address labels. I’m getting ready to send out my save the date magnets. I want to use one of those stamps because I think it’ll be a nice keepsake...

Emily, 6 minutes ago 1 5
Jordan
Any Important Todo things that you thought of that weren't on weddingwire?
Jordan, Yesterday at 8:53 PM

Anyone think of any todo things that were not listed on WeddingWire? Just worried about forgetting something!

Rebecca, 8 minutes ago 2 42
France
Couples getting married on January 11, 2020
France, on August 2, 2019 at 12:07 AM

January 11, 2020 brides! Where are you at with your wedding planning?

Priscilla, 10 minutes ago 14 4 201
Haley
What to do after reception and day after wedding?
Haley, Today at 1:46 AM

My fiancé and I are getting married on December 28th in New Jersey. We are having an early dinner and the reception is ending around 7. Any suggestions of something nice after the wedding ?...

Rebecca, 12 minutes ago 1 9
Lyndsay
Couples getting married on September 7, 2020
Lyndsay, on August 26, 2019 at 3:32 PM

Hi date twins! Where are you all from and what details have you sorted out for your big day?

Michelle, 39 minutes ago 3 24
Debrina
Help with planning
Debrina, Yesterday at 5:44 AM

Help me please some advice like now

Debrina, 43 minutes ago 11 94
Dierdra
Our Engagement Pictures are here!!! (photo Heavy)
Dierdra, Yesterday at 3:52 AM

State ParkState ParkState ParkState ParkState ParkState ParkState ParkState ParkState ParkHome on the WaterHome on the WaterHome on the WaterHome on the WaterHome on the WaterHome on the WaterHome on...

Dierdra, 47 minutes ago 9 115
Julie
Couples getting married on July 1, 2020
Julie, on December 8, 2019 at 11:47 PM

Good luck to all you who are wedding planning!!!! This is where I'm at.. feeling like we're not making progress, but I know we are!! ❤️

Julie, An hour ago 5 38
Jordan
Let's Play the Bride Below Me
Jordan, Yesterday at 10:39 PM

First you will answer the true or false wedding question from the comment above and then you will ask a question to the next bride-to-be. Saw this game and thought it would be so much fun to start a...

Jordin, An hour ago 4 52
Lynnie
What month are you getting married?
Lynnie, on November 11, 2019 at 10:47 AM

What month are you getting married? Nearly 40% of 2019 weddings are taking place this fall, with October taking the top spot again as the most popular month to get married in 2019! 🍁 What's your...

Alyssa, 2 hours ago 600 18 4,367
Jordan
Engagement photos !
Jordan, Yesterday at 11:52 PM

How long after you got engaged did you take your pictures ?

Anna, 2 hours ago 2 32
Lynnie
Which came first? Registry or Wedding Website?
Lynnie, on November 12, 2019 at 12:22 PM

You can't forget to share your wedding plans with your guests! Did you start working on a registry and then find a good website to share it? Or did you start with your wedding website and save your...

Rachel, 2 hours ago 65 1 227
C
April 2020 Brides
Courtney, on December 8, 2019 at 3:42 PM

Is anyone else starting to stress out or is it just me? I suppose I've been under the impression that we still have a lot of time left and I guess we do, but in actuality it really isn't that long!...

Anna, 2 hours ago 18 1 114
Lynnie
Which came first? Hashtag or Hair Stylist?

On to the next decision! Have you been thinking about your wedding hashtag for years? Or are you more concerned about having the best hair day ever? Which came first in your planning process? Deciding...

Rachel, 2 hours ago 77 237
Lynnie
Which came first? Food or Florist?
Lynnie, on November 12, 2019 at 12:21 PM

If you're not careful, food and flowers can eat up your entire wedding budget!! 💸 Which "budget buster" did you tackle first? Is food already covered by your venue, leaving you time to focus on your...

Rachel, 2 hours ago 82 267
Lynnie
Which came first? Photographer or DJ?

There are several vendors who are crucial to making sure your wedding day is a big success! Which wedding vendors did you focus on first? Was your top priority a phenomenal photographer? 📷 Or was an...

Rachel, 2 hours ago 94 1 271
Lynnie
Which came first? Budget or Bridal Party?
Lynnie, on November 12, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Now that you've got some of the logistics out of the way, it's time to dive in!! Did you hold back on making any more wedding decisions until you had a rough budget figured out? Or did you start with...

Rachel, 2 hours ago 79 253
Lynnie
Which came first? Guest list or Venue?

Were you considering your guest list when picking the perfect venue? Or did you select the space first and let that decide the size of your guest list? Which decision was more important to you? Which...

Rachel, 2 hours ago 97 1 345
Lynnie
Which came first? Venue or Wedding Date?

The first two big decisions you need to make for your wedding are when and where! But which decision was more important to you?? Did you fall in love with a venue and take whatever date they had open?...

Rachel, 2 hours ago 252 3 1,436
ChiBride
Please my mom or myself?
ChiBride, Yesterday at 10:20 PM

My mom wants “let me call you sweetheart” to play during my reception, where people make 2 circles (one in the other) around the bride and groom and sing the song to them. Now when I told my mom over...

Leslie, Yesterday at 11:51 PM 4 70
Start a discussion