Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Celeste
Long Engagements....?
Celeste , on November 11, 2019 at 7:03 PM

Hello Herd, I'm new to the site as I just got engaged on November 5th, 2019. I am so super eager to get started on planning. My Fiance and I are planning on having a long engagement. We chose our date...

Leighanne, 5 hours ago 41 538
Lindsey
First look or traditional way?
Lindsey, on November 12, 2019 at 9:14 PM

Having trouble deciding.. which did you pick and why?

Danielle, 13 hours ago 55 1 470
Kaleigh
Day of Gift for Groom!
Kaleigh, on November 8, 2019 at 1:53 PM

I know that not everybody does this, but I love spoiling my FH! He's so good to me, so sometimes I just want him to feel special as he makes me feel. THAT BEING SAID! I reached out to FH's favorite...

Ladyrae13, Yesterday at 10:18 AM 69 2 768
Jean
Do envelopes & stamps really matter?
Jean, Today at 10:58 AM

So I got my wedding invitations, they’re formal and plain. I was gonna buy gray envelopes, but they already came with white ones. Do I really need customized stamps and colored envelopes? It’s just a...

Jennifer, 12 minutes ago 9 91
R
Wedding Party??
Rachel, Today at 3:15 PM

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I are having a “destination” wedding in orange beach AL next year. Our friends/family are scattered throughout the entire country and we are planning to only have a MOH and...

Rachel, 25 minutes ago 5
K
mil diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer
Kimberly, Today at 10:30 AM

My fiance and I got engaged January 1st, 2019. We immediately started planning for our wedding scheduled for September 4th, 2020. The venue, band, church and all other details have already been...

Eva L., 28 minutes ago 9 118
Christina
Cutting guest list.
Christina, Today at 8:33 AM

I fell in love with a venue I thought would be perfect for us. We put the deposit and set the date! (Yay!!) It’s Max capacity is 150 people, which I thought would be more than enough. That is until I...

Kaysey, 28 minutes ago 6 96
Jeanette
rsvp return date
Jeanette, Today at 7:16 AM

My wedding is July 11, 2020, when should I ask to have the RSVP back by?

Kaysey, 36 minutes ago 4 42
Lupe
Outside wedding
Lupe, on October 17, 2019 at 8:39 AM

Any idea for a outside wedding has any of you had one

Erin, An hour ago 23 196
K
It’s my wedding day!!! And....
Kiley, Today at 8:40 AM

Today’s the day!! I woke up this morning and took a test knowing it would say “not pregnant” because that’s the result I got last weekend.. but today I wanted reconfirmation! I am in complete shock!!...

JEANIE, An hour ago 17 247
Tiffany
Vow Renewal Rundown
Tiffany, Today at 11:19 AM

Are there any vow renewal brides around here!? My husband and I are renewing our vows 4/2021. He is much more present this time around than our first micro-wedding planning. With that being said, he...

Tiffany, 2 hours ago 2 34
Elisabeth
Today's the day!!!!!!!
Elisabeth, Today at 8:36 AM

Today is my wedding day! Its at 1:30 and I am crazy excited!!!! The rehearsal was awesome and I foresee no problems! Trying to set the record for being a stress free bride! Whiever else has a wedding...

Melle, 2 hours ago 8 64
ChiBride
Reception Timeline Question
ChiBride, Today at 9:17 AM

Hello! Is it weird to do cake cutting and first dance before dinner? I’m trying to figure out what order to do things in that’ll maximize the 6 hours I have my photographer. We plan on doing a first...

Melle, 2 hours ago 7 76
Lynnie
Which came first?
Lynnie, on November 12, 2019 at 12:20 PM

Not everyone plans in the same way, and some decisions are easier to make than others! Did you go exactly step-by-step through your planning checklist? Or did you jump around and get some quick easy...

Molly, 3 hours ago 30 2 391
S
Date
Stacy, Yesterday at 1:54 PM

May brides we are getting close Time is flying bye. I’m so ready. 😄

Stacy, 3 hours ago 13 59
Jayla
Black Friday Wedding Bargains! (share your sale info here!)
Jayla, on November 20, 2018 at 1:05 PM

It’s that time of year again and Black Friday is right around the corner!! Are you planning on scooping up any wedding decor or accessories during the big sales? Help your fellow planners out and...

Alisha, 4 hours ago 54 1,954
Cortney
Black Friday deals
Cortney, on November 4, 2019 at 11:00 PM

What is everyone planning to look for or get for their wedding on Black Friday? Any good leads for BF sales related to weddings? Black Friday ads are starting to leak !! My ideas ... (August wedding)...

Alisha, 4 hours ago 28 8 606
Staci
Planning ahead, budgeting
Staci, Yesterday at 9:00 PM

Planning ahead for a wedding have a couple years or so still was wondering how people manage to afford their dream wedding I they don't have much money to work with; how to save up money and budget...

Pirate & 60s Bride, 4 hours ago 11 117
Brittany
Day of schedule and order of events, thoughts?
Brittany, Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Day of schedule? 4:30 ceremony start 5-6 cocktail hour 6-6:15 entrances and first dance 6:15-6:45 salads and speeches 6:45-7:30 dinner 7:30-7:45 father daughter and son.mom dances 7:45 -7:50 cake...

Danielle, 5 hours ago 5 82
Shelly
Vendors not responding...
Shelly, Today at 8:28 AM

I’ve usually been able to get in touch with vendors to inquire about their services and to hire. I’ve got the big ticket items taken care of but now I need to find a MUA and hair stylist. Trying to...

Cyndy, 5 hours ago 4 36
Start a discussion