We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Christy
Keep the top tier for 1st anniversary?
Christy, on August 13, 2020 at 8:57 PM

Do people still keep the top tier to eat on 1st anniversary? I know this used to be the thing to do but thinking it may not be anymore. What are your thoughts?

Annika, 13 minutes ago 41 473
Yasmine
What are you looking forward to?
Yasmine, on August 11, 2020 at 11:38 AM

Aside from marrying your spouse (obviously), is there anything else in particular you are/were looking forward to? 1. I am soooo excited to see our son dressed all up (he will be 3). He will be...

Yasmine, Yesterday at 11:57 AM 52 252
B
What to do when maid of honor cannot attend
B2B2020, Today at 12:52 PM

Due to her state rules and regulations were 99% sure she won't be able to attend. It breaks my heart. I don't want any of my bridesmaids to feel like their "just a number" to move them into that...

Veronica, 4 minutes ago 11 60
Katie
Vendor Hiring Help!
Katie, on August 12, 2020 at 11:35 AM

Hi Ladies I'm deep diving into planning mode for my wedding in my home state. I can't meet in person at all due to travel restrictions.I;m still in early stages with vendor reach outs. I was wondering...

, 15 minutes ago 20 116
Stacey
Bridal shower
Stacey, Today at 1:22 PM

My bridal shower is today I’m super excited, my bridal team made me leave my house an I can’t come back until 5pm.

Amanda, 15 minutes ago 8 27
Isabella
Couples getting married on January 23, 2021
Isabella, on January 22, 2020 at 5:54 PM

Where's my wedding date twins at?!?!!

Dana, 18 minutes ago 35 214 4
Jami
Bachelorette
Jami, Today at 10:53 AM

So I'm currently planning along with my MOH a bachelorette party in miami. I have a bridesmaid who has a husband who is very controlling and stating she can't go. in the beginning when I asked her if...

Hannah, 18 minutes ago 4 75
Mandi
i Finally Sat Down And Started Invitations Tonight
Mandi, Today at 4:59 AM

Potentially our invitations. Yes the mask and adults only portion are staying. our invites for our virtual stream (front) Back of the virtual wedding invite. TBH - I've been putting this off, and...

Brittany, 20 minutes ago 12 114
Amy
Venue Cost
Amy, Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Has anyone asked their venue to lower the cost? I know I know this is a bit out there. But if you're dream venue is slightly out of budget, and you don't want to budge, it wouldn't hurt to ask, would...

Amy, 26 minutes ago 11 148
Asia
Guest List?
Asia, Today at 12:12 PM

We started a guest list a couple of months ago. We have altered the list multiple times already. Scratching people out for different reasons. When is it a good time to work on the guest list?

, 33 minutes ago 5 30
Litria
Couples getting married on May 16, 2021
Litria, on September 5, 2019 at 7:37 PM

Hi all ... I’m getting married on May 16th 2021 ... when are you ladies starting to book hair and makeup, dress shopping, etc?

Litria, 38 minutes ago 11 103
Emily
Reminder: Keep your own payment records
Emily, Yesterday at 8:29 AM

Hi all! I'm a CPA, so records are kind of my life anyway. Over the years I have caught a few clerical errors that have resulted in getting refunds, and I think it will happen with my wedding as well....

Laquita, 42 minutes ago 14 218 1
Monica
Mariachi timing
Monica, Today at 11:00 AM

We created a new contract w our mariachi ppl for our postponed date & voided the old contract but now they are charging us $200 more (which sucks but oh well) & they changed the time....

Monica, An hour ago 2 28
Mandi
Drive By Wedding Celebration
Mandi, Today at 2:58 AM

I'm trying to figure out the timing of our drive by wedding celebration. Right now the plan is to have a wedding on Oct 31. Potentially only allowed 50 people. And a virtual ceremony. Then have a...

Asia, 2 hours ago 4 47
Amyrrah
Couples getting married on March 28, 2021
Amyrrah, Today at 11:43 AM

Hi guys! Are any of your planning on hosting your wedding on a beach in CA? If so, is weather a concern for you?

Amyrrah, 2 hours ago 9
Jamie
2021 Brides, Share your wedding dates :)
Jamie, on March 3, 2020 at 1:35 PM

Hey Ladies and Gents, I'm getting married on September 3rd, 2021! I'm looking to make some friends, someone to talk to with through the planning stages, and to just share other wedding stuff, some...

Tara, 2 hours ago 1,002 10,838 47
Alexa
Beach Wedding - Pros and Cons
Alexa, Today at 10:22 AM

Hi everyone. I am planning to have a beach wedding, this has always been my dream. For any wedding planners or recently married couples who have done this what were your takeaways ? What would you...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 2 34
Mandi
Invitations and Details Cards
Mandi, Today at 12:00 AM

I'm working on my wedding invitations. Well... the second set... for the in person wedding. Ok. So I'm just using a zazzle template. It says "mischief, mayhem, dinner and dancing will follow the...

Asia, 3 hours ago 6 64
Reagann22
Save The Date Opinions
Reagann22, Yesterday at 8:16 PM

Opinions on postcard save the dates?

Jana, 3 hours ago 8 65
Jordan
November 2020 weddings
Jordan, Yesterday at 4:04 PM

How’s everyone feeling about their November wedding? Our wedding was originally in April and it got pushed back to November 21st. We still got some time but I’m getting a little nervous, how is...

Asia, 3 hours ago 15 217
Start a discussion