Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Janicaellison
Postpone
Janicaellison, on January 13, 2022 at 6:47 PM

Hello Brides To Be…. I was wondering have y’all thought about Postpone y’all wedding date due to the Omicron Variant and are y’all scared that y’all guest want show up for y’all..wedding.A very Scared...

Kasey, 3 hours ago 77 1,708 2
Zanetah
Surprisingly difficult wedding tasks?
Zanetah, on January 17, 2022 at 5:50 PM

Hi Brides!! I am sooo happy it’s finally 2022 and my big day is only 8 months away! I am curious what tasks have been a pain for you? Maybe one you didn’t expect to be difficult. For me it was getting...

Amanda, 4 hours ago 33 552
Michelle
What is your one non negotiable must have item?
Michelle, on January 13, 2022 at 4:30 PM

What vendor/item/service did you absolutely not budge on?

Christa, Jan 21, 2022 23 298
Christy
Is it too early to be planning for 2023
Christy, on January 20, 2022 at 6:38 PM

Curious so have you guys already started planning and looking and get anything started for your wedding if you’re having it in 2023?

Daija, 42 minutes ago 51 620 7
Sine
Excited about those Rsvps!?
Sine, Today at 9:24 AM

Ever since I mailed my wedding invitations out a couple weeks ago I have been so excited! It really makes it feel real...like it's really happening!!! And I am just so excited to see those RSVPs...

Liz, 53 minutes ago 7 55
Christina
Small Wedding Venues
Christina, Today at 2:35 PM

We recently got engaged and have viewed a couple of venues. We Plan to have between 40-50 guests in April of 2023 and are seeing venue/meal costs upwards of $13,000 after fees. We’re both new...

Christina, An hour ago 8 56
L
How soon is to soon to announce your bridesmaid and maid of honor
Liza, Today at 1:46 PM

When is it okay to give the proposal boxes to your bridesmaids and maid of honor

mrswinteriscoming, An hour ago 2 30
Lily
Save the date card design
Lily, Today at 2:18 PM

Hello ladies, I’m wondering is there an app or website that is able to design the save the date with image front and back? Thank you!

Jessica, An hour ago 3 17
S
Timeline November wedding with 4pm ceremony
Samantha, on January 21, 2022 at 9:30 AM

Hi everyone! I’m trying to look for some suggestions on a good wedding day timeline. We will have eight bridesmaids who will be getting hair and makeup (nothing elaborate), along with possibly my...

Lynnie, An hour ago 3 65 1
S
Planner/doc needed
Samantha, Today at 12:00 AM

My fiancé and I are looking to get married April 2023. After doing some research we are having a hard time deciding if a planner or day-of-coordinator are worth being factored into the budget. One of...

Linda, An hour ago 3 53
Michele
Couples getting married on March 30, 2022
Michele, on January 21, 2022 at 1:09 PM

67 days & counting!!!

Lynnie, An hour ago 1 18
Mandi
It's ok !
Mandi, Today at 3:21 PM

I've been seeing allot of post on how brides are sad that no one cares about there wedding and well the truth is they probably don't but the main thing is that the bride and groom is happy and...

Mandi, An hour ago 2 37
R
Couples getting married on February 6, 2022
Raksha, on January 21, 2022 at 10:05 AM

Hey twins 👋 How are you all holding up ? Have you all completed finalizing everything?

Lynnie, An hour ago 1 24 1
Candace
Rehearsal dinner- how to make it special?
Candace, Today at 3:14 PM

FH and I decided on a rehearsal dinner location - a nice small town restaurant near our venue. We met with them and picked out the menu choices. We're going to have about 30 guests and have one long...

Cece, An hour ago 3 31
Sierra
Couples getting married on October 7, 2023
Sierra, on May 12, 2021 at 12:25 PM

Hi girls, my name is Sierra and we are all getting married on the same day! I was wondering where y’all were from and where do y’all plan on getting married at?

Ebonie, An hour ago 7 91
Tamara
Save the dates or no?
Tamara, Today at 10:16 AM

Hey ladies, are you sending out both save the dates and formal invites or one or the other? I’m debating on the save the dates since it’ll be more money plus I’m considering only sending the formal...

Michelle, An hour ago 8 80
Makeba
2022 Bride to Be’s
Makeba, on January 10, 2021 at 7:03 PM

I’m getting married 9/25/22. Is there anyone getting married in 2022 that has started planning? I have😊‼️

Dkovac, 2 hours ago 478 6,876 71
Olivia
Is it too early to send Save The Dates?
Olivia, Today at 11:07 AM

Hi everyone! My fiance and I just booked out venue over the weekend, and I'm very excited so naturally I want to send out Save The Dates immediately. However, my mom (who's across the country) thinks...

BERNADETTE, 2 hours ago 11 101
Smarie1993
Not having official wedding party
Smarie1993, Today at 1:02 PM

Is it weird to not have an actual wedding party? Like bridesmaids and groomsmen. We are not a very social couple. We have friends, but we aren't sure on having bridesmaids/groomsmen. Thinking of...

Jacks, 2 hours ago 3 36
Sarah
Do i need a videographer?
Sarah, Today at 9:12 AM

So our wedding will be about 20 thousand dollars and my SO will be paying for ALL of it himself ( I’m a SAHM and have 3 children) ... we booked a photographer for only 4 hours ( our ceremony and...

Sharon, 3 hours ago 6 99
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics