We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Jana
Unnecessary must-haves for your wedding
Jana, on August 3, 2020 at 5:11 PM

What could you easily skip but refuse to budge on scratching from your list? A certain type of flower, venue, food item, stationary, etc?

Jana, 5 hours ago 19 269
Nicole
Wedding Milestones: First Vendors!
Nicole, on August 2, 2020 at 9:21 PM

As I get (hopefully) closer to my new wedding date, I think back over the last 2 years and all the planning involved. I think about how excited I was to book my first vendor, after we had secured our...

Meghan, Aug 3, 2020 24 149
Sylvana
The wait is finally Over!!!!
Sylvana, Today at 10:24 AM

WE ARE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!!!! After months of worry. After 3 failed plans in 3 different states. We are getting married tomorrow on our original date of 8-8-20. It will be just us, my fiance's...

Jai Butcher, 2 minutes ago 11 130
Serenity
Maternity Photo Preview
Serenity, Today at 3:45 PM

Here’s a preview of our maternity photos! & a little back ground story of our wedding planning! We are set to have a ceremony with JOP next week, our wedding was set for October 2021 but we...

Jai Butcher, 7 minutes ago 5 38 1
Meghan
Keeping or changing your last name ?
Meghan, Today at 4:23 PM

Are you keeping or changing your last name? What made you decide?

Jessica, 8 minutes ago 9 40
Mindy
Rescheduling fall wedding to spring: change colors?
Mindy, Today at 4:29 PM

My October wedding was planned with burgundy, navy and dusty rose colors. I live in a high covid case area with many traveling guests so we’ve decided to postpone to March. Should I change my wedding...

Jana, 18 minutes ago 5 24
Emma
Family table dilemma
Emma, Today at 12:15 PM

So my immediate family is to big to put at one table (parents, 5 siblings, 3 sister in-laws/plus ones, and 4 niece/nephews) I believe our tables can fit 8-10 people each. How would you go about...

Hanna, 42 minutes ago 24 145
T
Couples getting married on July 17, 2021
Tamara, on September 19, 2019 at 11:12 AM

Hi everyone and congratulations

Khara, 59 minutes ago 20 205 7
Jessica
September 2020 Weddings
Jessica, Today at 9:25 AM

Hi is there anyone still moving forward with their September 2020 wedding? Our wedding is scheduled for Sep 12, 2020! I have already postponed once, unsure what to do

Neeva, An hour ago 7 86
Emily
Tips for vendors
Emily, Today at 12:15 PM

Hi all! Our previously postponed from April wedding is coming up in two weekends FINALLY and we are going ahead with it (we are in MD, originally invited 160 people and will have 100 now total). Can’t...

Lisa, 2 hours ago 3 48
Kaitlin
tent wedding
Kaitlin, Today at 1:42 PM

Drop your tented wedding photos! (bonus if it’s clear top) we decided to have a 50 person ceremony instead of our 160 person wedding. Our new date is 10/24/20!we rented a house that sleeps 24 people...

Molly, 3 hours ago 1 54
Emily
Post-elopement Party
Emily, on August 5, 2020 at 2:53 PM

Hello, I just need advice on how I should go about doing my post-elopement celebration. I've decided to elope due of a couple of reasons:1. I don't like large crowds or being the center of attention....

Kristi, 3 hours ago 6 79
Charlene
Rescheduling
Charlene, Today at 12:23 PM

So, I've seen so many 2020 brides reschedule their wedding date amd have to pay a fee due to no fault of their own and with New York holding steady but still seeing a slight increase, it got a little...

Charlene, 3 hours ago 12 157 1
Kilaun
Couples getting married on June 26, 2021
Kilaun, on September 22, 2019 at 10:22 PM

Wow.....hello and congratulations

Leonardia, 3 hours ago 27 296 9
Paige
Couples getting married on June 18, 2021
Paige, Today at 1:08 PM

Hello June Brides! Congratulations on your engagement! I was wondering, with everything that is going on with the pandemic, if anyone is thinking of pushing their date? I have been extremely hesitant...

Yasmine, 3 hours ago 1 33
E
What Should We Do
Everly, Yesterday at 2:00 PM

My fiance and I got engaged last year then a few weeks later his younger brother also got engaged. We already had our venue picked out and paid for our deposit. The brother and his fiancee knew the...

Renee, 4 hours ago 20 275
Margarita
Plates
Margarita, Today at 12:00 PM

This may be a dumb question.. but I’m not exactly Sure. The picture below is my plate settings For the wedding , would I purchase clear plastic plates for dinner or would I use the glass plates ? I’m...

Jana, 4 hours ago 6 72
J
covid bride - To Elope or Wedding As Planned?
J, Today at 12:09 PM

Hey friends! First I just want to say if your wedding or any wedding related events have been affected by the pandemic, my heart goes out to you 💗. I in general just want outside opinions on this. We...

Margaret, 4 hours ago 2 49
Emily
Website
Emily, on July 25, 2020 at 2:30 PM

For your wedding websites, how did you do them?

Rebecca, 5 hours ago 14 146 1
Eshell
Silver or Gold Accent Color
Eshell, Today at 8:51 AM

Hello Everyone and any person that this their area of expertise! Question: How did you all decide your accent color for your /a wedding. I decided on base color is Emerald Green and accent is SILVER ;...

Laquita, 5 hours ago 10 73
Start a discussion