Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Zakia
Getting your S/o involved in the wedding planning process..thoughts??
Zakia, on November 24, 2021 at 2:28 PM

So after the proposal, I immediately created a DIY planner to keep track of everything and started reaching out to vendors. However, I started to notice my S/O wasn't as involved as I'd like him to...

Samantha, 10 hours ago 11 223
Haley
Did covid interfere with your weddings?
Haley, on November 26, 2021 at 9:53 AM

We are 22 hecking days away from our wedding and I’m breaking out in a sweat seeing that covid cases are rising again. My fiancé and I had a chat a while back and decided we’ll get married no matter...

Rebelle Fleur, Yesterday at 1:44 PM 7 238
Safiya
June 2022 brides
Safiya, on November 17, 2021 at 3:25 AM

Who else is getting married in June 2022? Are you excited or nervous? Or both? How's planning coming along?

Meuy, 13 minutes ago 72 723 10
Lynnie
Show Off Your Save The Dates!
Lynnie, Today at 10:06 AM

Have you purchased your save-the-dates? What style save-the-date did you decide on? A photo, post card, magnet, or something else?? Show them off by posting a picture below!! ************************...

A, 2 hours ago 1 37
Kylee
Which one for bridesmaids gifts?
Kylee, on November 27, 2021 at 4:38 PM

Gift boxes or reusable tote bags for the day of bridesmaid gifts? They’re the same price

Rosie, 2 hours ago 12 181
Ashley
Couples getting married on September 16, 2022
Ashley, on January 16, 2021 at 7:21 PM

Hello wedding date twins ☺️

McKenzie, 2 hours ago 3 47
Zakia
Couples getting married on October 13, 2022
Zakia, on November 24, 2021 at 2:03 PM

`Hi, Date Twins!! How's the planning coming along?

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 1 17
Julia
Photographer advice
Julia, on November 24, 2021 at 9:38 AM

When meeting with a photographer what are some topics that should be covered in your meeting? We are meeting with a family friend who is a photographer in a few weeks. We want to make it clear that...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 3 70
Angel
Hello! New here and I'm in the first few steps on planning my wedding.
Angel, on November 27, 2021 at 7:32 PM

Is a 15k wedding still doable in Southern California? My fiancé and I decided to spend more on our honeymoon. Hit me up for tips! Venues, flowers, dresses, food, all of them!

Gina, 3 hours ago 13 261 2
Lynnie
Save-The-Dates: Photo or No Photo?
Lynnie, on November 24, 2021 at 9:05 AM

What's your save-the-date style?? Did you choose a design that features a photo of your as a couple, or did you choose a design that doesn't include a picture? 📷 Vote in the poll below to tell us...

74%

29 votes

23%

9 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote 3 hours ago 8 144 1
K
Wedding timeline
Keri, Yesterday at 6:20 PM

Hi everyone ! I am working on making a wedding timeline and looking for help to see if I’m atleast semi on the right track. I know it will take more specific discussions with vendors but trying to get...

Heather, 3 hours ago 1 43
Ana
Wedding timeline
Ana, Today at 12:34 AM

Hello, We’re getting married in October next year and our whole event; ceremony + reception will be 4 hours. Is that enough time for 42 guests? It’s a small wedding and mainly older folks so we...

Ana, 3 hours ago 11 100
Steph
When to send save the date etc
Steph, on November 27, 2021 at 9:25 PM

If you can give me the months that’d be great. If the wedding is June what month would you send save the dates. Also If the wedding is June when would you send the actual invites ?

Meghan, 3 hours ago 6 140
Josie
October 2022 Brides
Josie, on August 13, 2021 at 5:58 PM

Hellooo! My fellow October 2022 brides, what's your date and how's the planning going? Mine is 10/22/22!

Michelle, 3 hours ago 48 733 6
Z
Cruise Wedding
Zaria, on November 27, 2021 at 12:16 AM

Calling all cruise brides! My fiancé and I are considering a cruise wedding and wanted some thoughts about them from people who have either done a cruise wedding or are currently booked and planning...

Samantha, 3 hours ago 3 107
Allaura
Underestimated our guest list
Allaura, Today at 1:19 PM

So after further review we are going to add like 10 people to the guest list. Not that big of a deal but who do I need to tell and when should I tell them?

Meghan, 4 hours ago 3 98
A
Couples getting married on December 11, 2022
Alison, Yesterday at 8:20 AM

So excited

Shiri, 4 hours ago 1 34
Britnimarie
Couples getting married on May 13, 2022
Britnimarie, on October 8, 2021 at 4:34 PM

Hi everyone!! Share your venue locations. Ocho Rios, Jamaica in the Over the Water Chapel 🤍🤍

Donata, 4 hours ago 11 99
Alexandra
Wedding Planning in College? Budget tips?
Alexandra, Yesterday at 8:36 PM

I am trying to get almost all of the vendors done way in advance as my wedding is 11/04/2023 so I get the vendors that me and my fh wants. As I am in college and he is not in college, it is hard...

Heather, 5 hours ago 4 118
Shannon
Save the dates
Shannon, Today at 12:59 PM

Our save the dates are in. It’s a selfie from 4th of July a couple of years ago printed on magnets from Shutterfly.

Lisa, 6 hours ago 1 44 1
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics