We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Fenja
Music Monday
Fenja, Yesterday at 5:22 AM

I’m currently looking at the different songs to chose for my wedding and so far I only have our song for the first dance (If I tremble) and for when I walk down the aisle (Canon in D - not the most...

Rebecca, 4 hours ago 7 78
Riley
Alternatives for exiting?
Riley, Yesterday at 11:18 PM

I love the look of the sparklers, but my reception is at a park and I cannot make a mess. Any alternatives for exiting please?

Jasmine, 2 hours ago 3 39 1
Sylvana
Cake topper and new address stamp arrived!!!!!!
Sylvana, Yesterday at 3:31 PM

Now that we need to send out change the date cards on top of our invites next year, I decided to order an address stamp from Etsy. And since we can reuse our cake topper next year for our vow renewal,...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 8 107
Ashshaw2022
Planning book
Ashshaw2022, Yesterday at 5:15 PM

Hi I’m starting a diy wedding planner binder what’s the n yours?

Hannah, 2 hours ago 5 28
Alanah
Weddings in 2020
Alanah, Today at 1:50 AM

I’m a bride like all of you suppose to be getting married in September. I’m conflicted on what to do. I don’t know how tho ya will be by then. Do I just keep planning and hope for the best?

Alanah, 2 hours ago 14
Katelyn
Poc-owned Wedding Vendors?
Katelyn, Yesterday at 9:25 PM

Hi! 👋🏼 Former 8/23/20 now 8/22/21 NYC bride here! As someone about to marry a black man, I am obviously very invested in what’s going on right now, and what we can do to show love and be more...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 1 59 1
Clarena
Couples getting married on July 9, 2021
Clarena, on May 31, 2020 at 7:21 PM

Where do we start🤷🏽‍♀️

Rhiamae, 2 hours ago 7 44
Riley
My wonderful family!!
Riley, Yesterday at 3:45 AM

So I bought my wedding dress online so I did not get a bridal shop moment. So my amazing family threw me a try on dress/ tea party so I could have my say yes to the dress moment. I love you all so...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 12 155
Samantha
Price for a wedding
Samantha, Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Ok so I set up a budget of $20,000 for mine and FH wedding but his grandmother told that it’s way too much and that even $10,000 was too much. Me and FH are trying to save and only use...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 7 104
Ronald
Couples getting married on September 9, 2023
Ronald, Yesterday at 4:39 PM

We are a happy together getting married on that date

Rhiamae, 2 hours ago 1 32 1
Jasmine
Asking guests to pay for their meal
Jasmine, on May 30, 2020 at 9:20 PM

Hey is this a good idea to ask guests to pay for their own food??🙄

Rhiamae, 3 hours ago 36 862
Dominique
let the countdown Begin!!!!
Dominique, on May 30, 2020 at 5:36 PM

28 days to go until I say I DO👰🏾💍 How many days to go for all you Brides to beeees???

Ashley, 3 hours ago 46 197 1
Jonathan Banos
💖😍😍 49 day more
Jonathan Banos, on May 31, 2020 at 1:45 AM

I feel like I’ve been waiting FOREVER

Jonathan Banos, 4 hours ago 6 54 1
P
2021 brides... what month do you think is safe to have wedding (early or late 2021)?
Patrice Nov2020, Yesterday at 5:32 PM

Hey brides! I'm planning on rescheduling my destination wedding to 2021 and just curious what months you all are planning your wedding for. When do you think it'll be relatively "safe"? Mid 2021...

Jasmine, Yesterday at 11:30 PM 5 123
Keisha-Gay
Beer Bucket..
Keisha-Gay, Yesterday at 10:47 AM

My fiancé is German but he lives in the states for over 30 years! He still celebrates his German traditions, also he got family back in Germany who will be attending the the wedding. They absolutely...

Keisha-Gay, Yesterday at 11:16 PM 7 92
Paige
The Good Stuff
Paige, Yesterday at 6:22 PM

Michigan announced today that gatherings of 100 that are outside are allowed. For an August bride like myself, this is very good news! With all of the bad news of people cancelling their weddings, or...

Taylor, Yesterday at 10:50 PM 11 170
Emily
good news
Emily, on May 31, 2020 at 7:44 PM

Talked to our venue this week and right now all weddings can do up to 100 people! Our wedding is two months away and they said they see the limit being back to normal by then. Fingers crossed 🙌🏼We’ve...

Jessica, Yesterday at 10:44 PM 8 336
Baylee
Timeline Help!!!
Baylee, Yesterday at 6:44 PM

My wedding is just 26 short days away and I still don't have my timeline figured out! I can't find a site I like to use, and I just have no idea how to space things out! Anyone else having a 4:00 p.m....

Emily, Yesterday at 10:40 PM 3 72
K
Officially postponed :(
Kayla, Yesterday at 7:14 PM

We decided today to officially postpone our wedding... we are so bummed but realize it is the best thing to do to have our big day be the way we planned and imagined. Original date was August 22 2020...

Kelsey, Yesterday at 10:19 PM 6 138
Vivian
Couples getting married on August 22, 2021
Vivian, on September 16, 2019 at 4:15 AM

Hello to everybody!! I am also getting married on August 22nd 2021 in Chicago my hometown!!! This is a very exciting and nervous experience for me but I am working my way through it. Congrats to...

Vivian, Yesterday at 9:50 PM 10 61
Start a discussion