Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Celeste
Long Engagements....?
Celeste , on November 11, 2019 at 7:03 PM

Hello Herd, I'm new to the site as I just got engaged on November 5th, 2019. I am so super eager to get started on planning. My Fiance and I are planning on having a long engagement. We chose our date...

Leighanne, 9 hours ago 41 546
Lindsey
First look or traditional way?
Lindsey, on November 12, 2019 at 9:14 PM

Having trouble deciding.. which did you pick and why?

Danielle, 17 hours ago 55 1 473
Kaleigh
Day of Gift for Groom!
Kaleigh, on November 8, 2019 at 1:53 PM

I know that not everybody does this, but I love spoiling my FH! He's so good to me, so sometimes I just want him to feel special as he makes me feel. THAT BEING SAID! I reached out to FH's favorite...

Ladyrae13, Yesterday at 10:18 AM 69 2 770
S
Wedding Pjs
Stephanie, Today at 7:40 PM

Best place/website to get affordable button down PJ sets? I’m looking for sets with shorts for my bridesmaids.

Amber, 6 minutes ago 1 4
Eri
Save the Date Info?
Eri, Today at 4:13 PM

We've decided on a Save the Date design! Our main colors are navy & copper, and I think this fits perfectly. Now we just need to figure out what info to include. Is "Formal invitation to follow"...

Eri, 26 minutes ago 2 53
Alisha
Pre marital counseling
Alisha, Today at 7:07 PM

Today was the last day for per marital counseling. It was a wonderful experience for us. We have learned a lot about ourselves, each other and tools we can use for our marriage. Now that is out of the...

Mitten State Bride, 28 minutes ago 1 12
Re'Ann
Couples getting married on March 20, 2021
Re'Ann, Today at 7:09 PM

Hello everyone, is anyone doing a venue where you can bring your own food?

Re'Ann, 40 minutes ago 2
Sarah
Save the dates are in!!
Sarah, Today at 6:59 PM

So I used a Groupon for staples and designed and ordered 100 save the dates for $25! I did a custom design on staples. I used greeting card island for a free downloaded template and then added...

Sarah, 50 minutes ago 18
Tiffany
Couples getting married on February 15, 2024
Tiffany, on September 21, 2019 at 12:36 PM

Hello i am getting married but not too soon our wedding isnt until 2024 i was just wondering what e erybody is doing to get ready this early. Obviously ive never done this before because ive never...

Ashley, An hour ago 6 104
Jayla
Black Friday Wedding Bargains! (share your sale info here!)
Jayla, on November 20, 2018 at 1:05 PM

It’s that time of year again and Black Friday is right around the corner!! Are you planning on scooping up any wedding decor or accessories during the big sales? Help your fellow planners out and...

Nicole, An hour ago 55 1,975
Daisy
Couples getting married on May 2, 2020
Daisy, on August 11, 2019 at 11:07 AM

Who is ahead of their planning game? I cant be the only one lol

Phyllis, 2 hours ago 29 2 364
Kaysey
Wedding day gift for future mother-in-law
Kaysey, Today at 4:38 PM

I already have gift ideas for my grandmother and grandfather; because they practically raised me. I have the gift for my future father-in-law but I am stuck on a gift for my future mother-in-law. She...

Destiny, 2 hours ago 1 21
Jaclyn
Is it too long to be waiting?
Jaclyn, on September 22, 2019 at 9:04 PM

I recently got engaged 2 months ago and we decided to get married in 2022. What are your opinions on waiting 3 years for marriage?

Amanda, 3 hours ago 131 10 1,859
K
It’s my wedding day!!! And....
Kiley, Today at 8:40 AM

Today’s the day!! I woke up this morning and took a test knowing it would say “not pregnant” because that’s the result I got last weekend.. but today I wanted reconfirmation! I am in complete shock!!...

Leaves232, 3 hours ago 19 311
Jean
Do envelopes & stamps really matter?
Jean, Today at 10:58 AM

So I got my wedding invitations, they’re formal and plain. I was gonna buy gray envelopes, but they already came with white ones. Do I really need customized stamps and colored envelopes? It’s just a...

Chandra, 3 hours ago 10 131
R
Wedding Party??
Rachel, Today at 3:15 PM

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I are having a “destination” wedding in orange beach AL next year. Our friends/family are scattered throughout the entire country and we are planning to only have a MOH and...

Rachel, 4 hours ago 32
K
mil diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer
Kimberly, Today at 10:30 AM

My fiance and I got engaged January 1st, 2019. We immediately started planning for our wedding scheduled for September 4th, 2020. The venue, band, church and all other details have already been...

Eva L., 4 hours ago 9 161
Christina
Cutting guest list.
Christina, Today at 8:33 AM

I fell in love with a venue I thought would be perfect for us. We put the deposit and set the date! (Yay!!) It’s Max capacity is 150 people, which I thought would be more than enough. That is until I...

Kaysey, 4 hours ago 6 134
Jeanette
rsvp return date
Jeanette, Today at 7:16 AM

My wedding is July 11, 2020, when should I ask to have the RSVP back by?

Kaysey, 4 hours ago 4 58
Lupe
Outside wedding
Lupe, on October 17, 2019 at 8:39 AM

Any idea for a outside wedding has any of you had one

Erin, 5 hours ago 23 203
Start a discussion