We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Yasmine
What are you looking forward to?
Yasmine, Yesterday at 11:38 AM

Aside from marrying your spouse (obviously), is there anything else in particular you are/were looking forward to? 1. I am soooo excited to see our son dressed all up (he will be 3). He will be...

Yasmine, 39 minutes ago 48 203
H
Guest List for covid wedding
Halie, Yesterday at 8:22 AM

I am curious. What does your guest list look like now compared to your original plan? My FH and I have been talking about a plan B. Our original guest list is less than 40. How did you decide between...

, Yesterday at 5:14 PM 6 86
Kelli
Videographer
Kelli, on August 8, 2020 at 7:20 PM

Fiancé and I are on the fence whether we want to have a videographer for the day! For those brides who didn’t have it did you wish you did? For those brides who did have the film do you appreciate you...

Adrienne, Aug 9, 2020 17 161
Chelsea
Social Distance Tables
Chelsea, Yesterday at 4:11 PM

My wedding is 11/14/20 and I’m working on the seating arrangements. How many people should I put at each table? I plan on social distance tables and I have 150 guests on my list. I know all 150 will...

Rea, 17 minutes ago 12 140
Brittany
Time of the Month Wedding Dilemma!
Brittany, Today at 7:18 AM

Hi Ladies! My wedding is on 10/4 and according to my ovulation calendar, I will have my period on my wedding day (it will be like the 2nd or 3rd day). I’m going to accept this for now and not become...

Margaret, 19 minutes ago 1 11
J
Increase in Prices
Julie, Yesterday at 8:53 PM

We rearranged our wedding from May of this year to May of next year and having advised our vendors of the new date my florist informed me that flowers have increased dramatically and the price has...

Marisa, 23 minutes ago 11 164
Michelle
My fiance and i were possibly exposed to Covid. Our wedding is in 5 days...
Michelle, on August 4, 2020 at 6:28 AM

Title says it all and we are devastated. We are waiting for results from the family member who came down with symptoms who we were around when he was symptomless. We are in self-isolation now and...

Tara, 28 minutes ago 21 616
Astrid
Pre-marital jitters due to trauma and ptsd or my gut telling me this is wrong for me...? help
Astrid, Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Hi, everyone. I'm in agony. Until a couple of weeks ago, I was in the most loving, wonderful relationship of my life. But one morning I woke up and, out of nowhere, all I could think was "get out,...

Samantha, 43 minutes ago 10 228
Maddison
Venue Collapsed - Change of venue
Maddison, Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Needing help with change of venue wording. Our wedding is and has always been October 3rd. Our original venue has been very relaxed throughout this whole COVID situation. It’s crazy because Sunday I...

Rebecca, 3 hours ago 9 194
Amber
Taking pre ceremony pictures?
Amber, on August 10, 2020 at 2:19 PM

I needed help with a possible timeline and advice on taking pictures before the ceremony. Our ceremony is at 6pm. FH and I are doing a first look in an area off to the side of the venue, so it will be...

Ashley, 4 hours ago 10 98
R
Kind of loving our Plan b wedding
Rachel, Yesterday at 5:22 PM

So FH & I have had lots of talks in the last few weeks about what our backup plans will look like, as we won’t be able to host all of our guests in our venue due to size/social distancing. This...

Sexypoodle, 6 hours ago 12 166
Aliya
Destination Wedding Activities
Aliya, Yesterday at 9:34 PM

My FH and I are planning a wedding on Oahu, Hawaii, where we live, and literally all of our guests are coming from the mainland. I want to have activities for everyone to do during the week of the...

Sexypoodle, 6 hours ago 6 59
Julia
Wedding Favors for guests
Julia, on June 29, 2020 at 10:14 AM

How many people are doing wedding favors for their guests? What are you guys doing for them? Me and my fiance are deciding if we want to do them and what ideas you ladies have done?

Florida Marlins, Yesterday at 11:41 PM 41 476 2
K
Couples getting married on October 15, 2022
Keah, Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Hey everyone! I guess we are all "date twins." I wanted to know where you are at with your wedding planning, venues, location, dress shopping etc. With COVID putting a damper on everything, I don't...

Keah, Yesterday at 11:31 PM 14
Makaelyn
January wedding
Makaelyn, Yesterday at 6:21 PM

Hey, anyone else planning for a January wedding? If so, what are your plans, thoughts, and concerns??

Jess, Yesterday at 10:54 PM 1 53
Tonilynn
Anxiety and Stress 3 wks out
Tonilynn, Yesterday at 7:40 PM

I’m 3 wks and 2 days out from our wedding. The anxiety has started and the stress! I’m sure planning this alone and getting this close I’d have the same things anxiety and stress but with the pandemic...

Tonilynn, Yesterday at 10:10 PM 6 78
April
Setting a date during covid
April, on August 10, 2020 at 8:02 PM

Long story short, my husband and I opted for a minimony with the idea of a sequel ceremony in the future. Our sequel ceremony is set for July 2021....I’m nervous that this day will not fall through....

April, Yesterday at 8:34 PM 4 73
Jillian
Couples getting married on October 23, 2021
Jillian, on August 30, 2019 at 9:00 PM

Hey all!!! Getting married 10/23/2021 yay to all of us❤️❤️❤️❤️ Anyone have their own little ones in their wedding party???? I have 3 sons that will be in mine!!!!

Chrystal, Yesterday at 7:13 PM 27 297 6
Ashley
Bridal Party and Groomsmen
Ashley, Yesterday at 2:18 PM

My fiancee and I are a bit confused on etquette for our wedding party. In particular, there is a couple we have been hanging out with frequently since COVID started. We have become pretty good...

MrsD, Yesterday at 6:20 PM 7 128
Jamie
2021 Brides, Share your wedding dates :)
Jamie, on March 3, 2020 at 1:35 PM

Hey Ladies and Gents, I'm getting married on September 3rd, 2021! I'm looking to make some friends, someone to talk to with through the planning stages, and to just share other wedding stuff, some...

Jaclyn, Yesterday at 5:52 PM 1,000 10,793 47
Start a discussion