Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Charla
Invitations vs Save The Dates
Charla, on December 7, 2019 at 1:33 PM

Hi All! So (due to unforeseen circumstances) we changed our wedding date from April 5 2020 to June 13 2020. Since it's almost 6 months until our wedding, should we send out new Save The Dates or just...

Kiara, 5 hours ago 14 1 192
Jordan
April 2020 invitations!
Jordan, Yesterday at 9:03 PM

Hey guys!! When are y’all sending out your invites? We’re doing a destination (it’s 3-4 hours away from our hometown where everyone is. I can’t figure out when to send out invites!!

Alycia, 5 hours ago 11 114
Debrina
Help with planning
Debrina, on December 9, 2019 at 5:44 AM

Help me please some advice like now

Debrina, 5 hours ago 13 105
Alyssa
Couples getting married on January 25, 2020
Alyssa, on August 8, 2019 at 5:56 PM

Hi winter brides! Would love to chat and see how you plan on handling the weather, keeping yourself and bridal party warm and decor tips on how to keep it wintry but not Christmas-y! Or this can be a...

Alyssa, 5 hours ago 25 2 123
Megan
Thank You Cards
Megan, on March 28, 2019 at 10:44 AM

Where did you buy thank you cards and how much did you pay? I guess I wasn't anticipating spending another $100+ on thank you cards...ahhh I feel like I'm bleeding money lol

Sarah, 6 hours ago 29 302
Blair
Save The Dates
Blair, Yesterday at 9:41 AM

I'm thinking of using this template for my save the dates. Any suggestions?

Sierra, 6 hours ago 17 95
Jordan
Any Important Todo things that you thought of that weren't on weddingwire?
Jordan, on December 9, 2019 at 8:53 PM

Anyone think of any todo things that were not listed on WeddingWire? Just worried about forgetting something!

Jordan, 6 hours ago 5 84
Cassandra
Couples getting married on April 8, 2021
Cassandra, Today at 9:22 AM

Hi Ladies I see we all have the same date. Is there a particular reason why you ladies chose this date? My reason, its our anniversary!🎊🎉🥳

Cassandra, 6 hours ago 2 21
Save the Date photo opinions!!!
, on September 13, 2019 at 12:49 AM

Hi friends! My fiancé and I still have a long way to go, but I’m an avid planner and am looking for some advice on our Save the Dates! I’m going to post some of my favorite engagement photos; any...

, 6 hours ago 30 189
Lynnie
What day of the week are you getting married?
Lynnie, on July 1, 2019 at 10:05 AM

What day of the week does your wedding fall on? Are you sticking with Saturday or switching it up? Photo from Sweet Dreams Creative

Kimberly, 6 hours ago 675 14 6,611
Katie
Small Wedding
Katie, Yesterday at 3:08 PM

Hey Ladies, Anyone have advice on how to make a small wedding just as perfect as a larger one? Our families don't know we're not inviting everyone yet. He and I decided we just want small and simple...

W-K, 6 hours ago 17 1 153
Raleigh
Santorini Room Blocks
Raleigh, on June 27, 2019 at 2:50 PM

I am trying to make a room block for my wedding in Fira Santorini and can't get ahold of any hotels and my wedding planner there said they can't help because there is a law in Greece that event...

Jenny, 7 hours ago 5 92
Allison
We moved our wedding from May to December. Any advice/ideas are helpful!
Allison, Yesterday at 5:41 PM

Hi Everyone! I am having a Christmas inspired wedding on 12/5/2020! We actually did move our date for this. Originally, we were getting married on May 9th, 2020 but I was having a hard time planning...

Alex, 7 hours ago 6 78
Jenn
Court and official wedding
Jenn, Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Question, I've been thinking about getting our marraige licences or just get married at the court house in secret. Would it still be proper to have a wedding reception and small short ceremony a year...

Veronica, 8 hours ago 12 131
FutureMrs
Why do restaurants double or triple food costs for rehearsal dinners?
FutureMrs, Yesterday at 7:52 PM

Hi! I am looking for a restaurant to fit a party of 30 people in Sonoma. Please if you have any recommendations let me know. Anyway, I've contacted 3 places and I did use the term "rehearsal dinner"...

MOB So Cal, 8 hours ago 5 152
Annajoy
Groom gift
Annajoy, Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Did you get your fiance a gift for the morning of the wedding? If so, what did you get him? My fiance won't admit it, but he has expensive taste and likes nice things, so I want to start setting aside...

Rhianna, 8 hours ago 12 144
Tiffany
Couples getting married on March 29, 2020
Tiffany, on August 7, 2019 at 10:25 PM

Hey ladies!!! I see we all have our wedding dates in common! I’d love to see your wedding colors and bridesmaids dresses!! My colors are champagne (my wedding dress color), dusty rose dresses, light...

Joy, 9 hours ago 4 1 50
Christina
Couples getting married on September 5, 2020
Christina, on August 23, 2019 at 10:07 PM

Hey September 5th planners! What progress have you all made?

Sarah, 9 hours ago 22 3 228
N
16 month long engagement when to book food?
Nayisha, on December 9, 2019 at 7:24 AM

Hello, so my fiancé and I have decided to get married in the spring of 2021. We are having a hard time knowing when to book certain vendors. Most vendors have a booking deposit you pay to ensure they...

Sinéad, 10 hours ago 3 59
Kelli
Am i missing something?
Kelli, on December 9, 2019 at 1:52 AM

My wedding is 108 days away! I feel like I should be more "stressed" about things. Can someone tell me if I'm missing something? Right now we have booked: Venue(which includes...

Sinéad, 10 hours ago 4 113
Start a discussion