We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Christie
Covid Guest List Prep
Christie, Today at 9:38 AM

Hi there, my fiance and I had to postpone our August 2020 wedding and move it to May 2021. We would have liked to pivot and get married anyway but we were in a place financially that we had already...

Christie, 6 hours ago 11 125
D
Where to hold small ceremony prior to postponed reception?
D Greene, on July 7, 2020 at 3:54 PM

My wedding is scheduled for 11/28/2020 and we made the decision to move the reception to next April so that our families abroad and my bridesmaid in England can hopefully make it by then. However, we...

, 6 hours ago 7 87 1
Marisa
New Invitations for Elopement and Change the Dates for our Vow Renewal
Marisa, Today at 8:23 AM

Is this confusing to anyone? We sent out invitations for our Elopement to our parents. I spoke with my mother yesterday and she was confused (nothing out of the ordinary lol) and thought we were...

, 7 hours ago 8 101
Mindy
Venues Asking for “inflation pricing” due to covid
Mindy, Yesterday at 4:44 PM

Any couples out there have their venue asking them to sign a new contract inclusive of 2021 rates and terms? We postponed our wedding slated for 11/8/20 to next October and our venue states that all...

Kari, 7 hours ago 6 225
Julia
Wedding Favors for guests
Julia, on June 29, 2020 at 10:14 AM

How many people are doing wedding favors for their guests? What are you guys doing for them? Me and my fiance are deciding if we want to do them and what ideas you ladies have done?

Ariel, 7 hours ago 35 405 2
Laura
September 28th... and we're still on...
Laura, Today at 11:34 AM

I confirmed with our little garden venue that we are still a go. I confirmed that the tuxes will be ready and the store open to get them. I checked on the flowers - and have to order the cake. Other...

Lynnie, 7 hours ago 3 96
LOVETTE
Venue Finally Booked!
LOVETTE, Yesterday at 3:13 PM

After touring different venues, I finally decided. I am getting more excited now that we actually have a date. So many things are running through my head, not sure where to start. Not sure if I will...

LOVETTE, 8 hours ago 24 242
Chelsea
Invitations and Tips
Chelsea, on December 9, 2019 at 12:06 AM

Invites are all addressed, stamped, and filled out! Here are some tips I found while while doing them: do it like an assembly line with your SO, doing one thing like putting the return address label...

Amanda, 8 hours ago 6 233 1
Jay
Venue thoughts -- Friday in preferred month, general venue anxiety
Jay, on July 23, 2020 at 7:31 PM

I've really been letting my anxiety get the better of me this week while trying to choose a venue--I'd love to hear about all of your experiences with Friday weddings, mid-November weddings, and...

Jay, 8 hours ago 16 137
Sara
honest reviews of terrible vendors should not be removed simply on their word, WeddingWire!!
Sara, on September 15, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Ugh, I am soooo annoyed right now. My wedding was 3 weeks ago and after a hellish wedding weekend with some very unworthy vendors, I've finally started reviewing the good, the bad and the atrocious....

Francie, 8 hours ago 51 514
Samantha
Covid weddings
Samantha, Today at 12:32 AM

Has anyone decided to keep their original 2020 wedding dates? Any backlash either?

Carmen, 9 hours ago 12 192
H
Christmas Wedding - Candlelight Ceremony and other ideas?
Halie, Yesterday at 12:30 AM

So... I’ve been happily planning and talking with my FH about what he likes and dislikes as we go. Tonight, he randomly says “What about a Christmas Wedding. We LOVE Christmas!” We do LOVE Christmas,...

Halie, 9 hours ago 14 132
Emma
Final cake decision!
Emma, Yesterday at 2:03 PM

After going back and forth about the wedding cake flavor we’ve finally decided on one! Originally we were going to do strawberries and cream but to me that felt to summer for our fall wedding. Instead...

Martha, 10 hours ago 15 107
Suzie
Missing Anything for Micro-wedding?
Suzie, on August 2, 2020 at 7:14 PM

With postponing our planned wedding to a backyard micro wedding, I feel like I am starting over! Agh!!! And now I have to do it all myself, since we aren't using our venue. This is what I have so far:...

Breann, 10 hours ago 12 134
T
Making myself nuts as it comes down to the wire 🤪
Tracy, on August 2, 2020 at 11:40 PM

We have 46 days until our big day. Is anyone else out there catching themselves micromanaging or 'going down the rabbit hole' with crazy, trivial things? Please tell me I'm not the only one....

Breann, 10 hours ago 13 110
Tara
18 days away and going crazy!!
Tara, on August 3, 2020 at 1:16 PM

Anyone else stressed for no particular reason? Is this normal? Mostly everything is done.... I’m just wracking my brain trying to think of all the last minute things I could be forgetting. Every time...

Tara, 10 hours ago 10 109
Katie
Wedding Music
Katie, Yesterday at 12:48 PM

Hello, Our DJ is contacting us about wedding music, does anyone have a Spotify playlist or music they recommend adding to the list?!?! Thanks

Katie, 11 hours ago 5 66 2
D
Just some thoughts
Dover, Yesterday at 6:17 PM

I’ve never been Married before and it seems like a lot... I feel clueless to the little things, the small things.... Where does the men and his groomsmen suppose to get dressed at? Are they supposed...

Taran, 11 hours ago 10 129
L
Low budget wedding - Not sure how I’m going to make it work..
Lindsey, Yesterday at 3:15 PM

My fiancé and I have finally officially set our wedding date for May 15th next year. We’re still talking to family about details and budgeting so we don’t have a set number yet, but I’m confident the...

Breann, 12 hours ago 17 254
Jillian
Couples getting married on October 23, 2021
Jillian, on August 30, 2019 at 9:00 PM

Hey all!!! Getting married 10/23/2021 yay to all of us❤️❤️❤️❤️ Anyone have their own little ones in their wedding party???? I have 3 sons that will be in mine!!!!

Carmen, 12 hours ago 26 287 6
Start a discussion