We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Abigail
Guest count help? Intimate vs Big wedding.
Abigail, on March 3, 2021 at 2:48 PM

Hi! I’m currently trying to get an idea of my guest count and i’m struggling choosing between an intimate wedding about 50-75 people vs inviting about 150-175. Numbers are not 100% but ball parking....

Shasta, 7 hours ago 19 213
E
Photo booth or no photo booth?
Erin, Yesterday at 2:42 PM

Looking for any and all pros, cons, regrets, wishes in regards to a photo booth. We found a photo booth thats $800 for 3 hours with an attendant. We’d get digital copies of all photos taken as...

Tory, 7 hours ago 13 116
Stevania
"Virtual" wedding services (planners and livestreaming options)
Stevania, on March 4, 2021 at 5:28 PM

Hi, I am wondering if anyone is using virtual wedding planning services and also if anyone is livestreaming their wedding on Zoom/Facebook Live etc. Wedding planners can be pretty pricey for a but...

Stevania, 7 hours ago 7 50 1
L
Engagement party
Lauren, on March 5, 2021 at 9:12 PM

What has everyone been doing for an engagement party?

Caprice, 13 hours ago 10 63
Charlotte
Unresponsive Vendor
Charlotte, on March 5, 2021 at 7:44 PM

Has anyone dealt with nonresponsive vendors? I signed a contract for a DJ and he was supposed to send over payment info so I can pay the deposit. It's been almost two weeks and I still haven't heard...

Caprice, 13 hours ago 5 100
Heather
How do you afford a wedding?
Heather, on January 19, 2019 at 12:42 AM

How do people afford weddings in their late 20s and early 30s?? I feel like I'm on the right track to success, but spending $10K-$20K on a wedding just seems so outrageous! Of course I...

Bradilynn, 13 hours ago 34 4,264
Lav
Vendors / Services
Lav, Yesterday at 5:24 PM

Hey all - I would like to know how y’all do to hire vendors or services without saying it’s for engagement/wedding relate? Because some y’all know that every time we say “wedding” gets more expensive...

Noelani, Yesterday at 11:48 PM 16 179
Liz
Group rental rates
Liz, Yesterday at 7:28 PM

Has anyone pursued group rental car rates or flight rates? How does the process work? We'll have about 30 couples traveling by flight from all over the country and out of country so there will...

Amanda, Yesterday at 11:30 PM 2 56 1
Morgan
covid Bride
Morgan, Yesterday at 6:46 PM

I’m having to find a completely new reception venue 4 months before my wedding date. I’m panicking. Almost all of the venues are booked up. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Melle, Yesterday at 11:16 PM 4 126
Terea
Venue complications
Terea, on February 23, 2021 at 11:19 PM

I've had my venue picked out since last year, only $2,200 left before being paid off. Today I received a call stating that they probably won't be able to accommodate the amount of guest we...

Terea, Yesterday at 10:55 PM 19 313
Sharon
covid Fatigue......
Sharon, on February 22, 2021 at 1:37 PM

So I was hoping for COVID-19 to be a thing of the past but it isn't. Any brides getting married in the upcoming months? How are you all dealing with things?

Erykah_Roberts, Yesterday at 10:36 PM 125 4,051 1
Mrs.MariaStutzman
Halloween wedding Bridal entrance song
Mrs.MariaStutzman, on July 13, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I am having a halloween wedding and I need a song or two even if one is instrumental music only for the bridal party and brides entrance. I have two ring bearers walking down together, his mother and...

Nina, Yesterday at 10:29 PM 20 4,169 3
Jacqueline
Getting Close!
Jacqueline, on February 24, 2021 at 12:52 PM

So we are 79 days out, planning a destination wedding in Navarre Florida. We have everything paid for minus the men’s attire and the wedding license. Starting to get nerves... I think my wedding...

Noelani, Yesterday at 8:45 PM 32 201
Abigail
2022 Brides! ❤️
Abigail, on February 20, 2021 at 4:07 PM

Hi 2022 brides!! Congrats! How early is to early for planning? Do you have a vision? What is it? Are you booking things? Obstacles you’ve experienced so far? Was your wedding pushed back? Feelings?...

Shelby, Yesterday at 8:15 PM 92 1,118 8
Jim
Church ceremony to appease in laws
Jim, on March 2, 2021 at 6:55 PM

Me and the fiancee are in the early planning stages. So far we have looked at an outdoor venue but there is a big rift now with her parents. Currently they want us to get married in the catholic...

Amanda, Yesterday at 2:02 PM 20 221
M
rsvp and Entrée Selection on Wedding Website
Margaret, on March 5, 2021 at 4:12 PM

I am hoping to have my guests RSVP through my wedding website and would thus like them to be able to indicate their entrée choices on the website. I know that Wedding Wire allows this but also know...

Sara, Yesterday at 1:10 PM 6 88
Ashley
Has anyone done a small wedding and already had their later bigger reception?
Ashley, Yesterday at 10:17 AM

Has anyone done a small wedding and already had their later bigger reception? If so, what was the timeline, vibe, and guest count of the bigger reception like? Did you feel like you still...

Kari, Yesterday at 11:06 AM 1 75 1
L
February weddings
Lauren, on March 5, 2021 at 9:36 PM

Anyone planning for a February wedding? 😊

Kylyn, Yesterday at 1:48 AM 1 24
LizS2485
Dinner 4 two?
LizS2485, on January 20, 2016 at 4:07 PM

So I just received a phone call from this company I saw at a bridal expo saying I won a trip or wedding rings but I have to go to a cooking demo. Has anyone gotten this call or gone to the demo and...

Brianna, Mar 5, 2021 44 20,636 1
Kaila
No dancing at dinner reception
Kaila, on March 4, 2021 at 4:42 PM

Is anyone else not including a dance floor at their wedding or have been to a wedding without it? If so, how did it go/are you planning on alternative entertainment? What is/was the timeline like?...

Ashley, Mar 5, 2021 9 144
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics