Planning

Join  group

Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
K
Pittsburgh Area brides: Cookie Tables: How Many Cookies?
Kris10, on October 28, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I've read in some places you should have 2 cookies per guest, some places (typically bakeries) up to 4 cookies per guest on a cookie table. At our engagement party, we a large cake and had 2.5 cookies...

Ann C, Yesterday at 11:36 PM 5 2,445
Kayla
Couples getting married on April 17, 2021
Kayla, on September 21, 2019 at 8:38 PM

How is everyone's planning going?? We have a lot of time but I thought it would be nice to connect with other people getting married on the same day

Ann C, Yesterday at 11:17 PM 10 70
A
Couples getting married on May 16, 2020
Aujahuna, on August 7, 2019 at 10:37 AM

Hey y’all! We’re date twins, lol! Just out of curiosity— how much of your wedding do you have planned already? What things are already official, and confirmed? Thank y’all!

Rachelalynne, Yesterday at 10:55 PM 34 5 334
Gwendolyn
No engagement pictures - Save the Dates
Gwendolyn, on December 4, 2019 at 4:50 PM

Hi all! We didn't do engagement pictures (I guess we could still do some, but don't really see a point after being engaged for 8 months). So instead on our save the dates, we just used "selfie"...

Cher Horowitz, Yesterday at 10:46 PM 11 140
Jeanene
Anyone using Balloon Decorations?????
Jeanene, on January 18, 2011 at 12:31 AM

I've looked at some decorations done with balloons, but yesterday my wedding planner mentioned it as well. I'm really not a "girly girl" and I don't want a room filled with floswers. I found a...

Leona, Yesterday at 10:44 PM 39 164
Future Mrs. Cwik
3.27.20 - Am i forgetting something??!!??
Future Mrs. Cwik, Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Y’all. 2020 is right around the corner! Is anyone else getting married in the first quarter of 2020? Who’s excited? 🙋🏻‍♀️ Who’s also a little stressed? 🙋🏻‍♀️ We didn’t have a wedding planner so I feel...

Danica, Yesterday at 10:32 PM 29 152
Future Mrs.kimbro
Couples getting married on June 20, 2020
Future Mrs.kimbro, on August 10, 2019 at 8:31 PM

Hello my fellow twinsies date 06.20.2020 Congratulations everyone, where are you getting married?

Latrica, Yesterday at 10:06 PM 22 9 357
MontelongoMagic**
Destination Weddings and Guests( Rant coming)
MontelongoMagic**, Yesterday at 4:57 PM

So I knew when I started planning my vow renewal I wanted a DW and because of that there would be less people able to attend just because of cost. I completely get that, what's frustrating is that I...

LB, Yesterday at 9:39 PM 8 150
Tina
Oh my goodness! I’m double digits out! Who else?
Tina, Yesterday at 3:59 PM

Today is 99 days until the wedding! Doesn’t seem like it’s that short of time. I spent part of the morning addressing invitations. I still have so much diy to do but I’ll get there! Anyone else at 99...

Desiree, Yesterday at 9:30 PM 7 42
A
Destination Wedding
Ashley, Yesterday at 4:09 PM

Hello Everyone, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I was initially going to get married in Fort Worth, TX, but things changed and I am now getting married in Montego Bay, Jamacia. I had already ordered my...

LB, Yesterday at 9:22 PM 5 66
Alyssa
How many favors?
Alyssa, Yesterday at 5:50 PM

Hi all! My fiance and are trying to come up with favors for our wedding next year and want to take advantage of some of the cyber week sales that are still happening. We have our guest list so we know...

Alyssa, Yesterday at 8:57 PM 5 82
Jada
Wedding planning updates !
Jada, Yesterday at 3:00 PM

How’s wedding planning going

Kristen, Yesterday at 8:55 PM 6 33
Cristina
Got our Save the Dates!!!
Cristina, Yesterday at 3:09 PM

Finally got our save the dates and I absolutely love them!!! 🤗 I was able to include our fur babies on the back. What do you think?

Future Mrs. A. 💍, Yesterday at 8:31 PM 6 84
Jessica
Any Frugal Brides out there keeping their Wedding $10,000 and under?
Jessica, on November 22, 2019 at 4:44 PM

And if so, details! Venue, ceremony site, ceremony music, invitations, reception band/music, photographer, videographer, bride's attire (including shoes), groom's attire, bride's whole ring set,...

Jalyn, Yesterday at 8:07 PM 42 1 739
Sarah
Wedding gift ideas!!
Sarah, on September 14, 2019 at 6:42 PM

What are some wedding gift ideas for your hubby from you? And visa versa! My wedding gift was boobs and he let me get those early before I bought my dress 😂🙈 I was thinking of getting boudoir photos...

Erica, Yesterday at 7:15 PM 10 1 210
M
Couples getting married on September 25, 2021
Marissa, on September 11, 2019 at 9:42 AM

I’m getting married September 25 2021! Definitely have questions for all of you. Im having my engagement party November 16th. I already planned my bridal party and plan on telling them at the party ,...

Meghan, Yesterday at 6:45 PM 9 3 115
Lynnie
Which came first? Venue or Wedding Date?
Lynnie, on November 12, 2019 at 11:05 AM

The first two big decisions you need to make for your wedding are when and where! But which decision was more important to you?? Did you fall in love with a venue and take whatever date they had open?...

Jordan, Yesterday at 6:33 PM 230 3 1,278
Lynnie
Which is more important to you: your date or your venue?
Lynnie, on July 22, 2019 at 10:05 AM

When you made those first big wedding decisions, which was more important to you? Were you set on choosing a specific date for your wedding? Or did you find the venue of your dreams first and let...

Cierra, Yesterday at 5:53 PM 516 7 4,359
Destiny
Too late for save the date?
Destiny, Yesterday at 12:51 PM

So i intended on ordering syds end of october never got around to it wanted to hand them out at thanksgiving well now its almost time to send out invites and i havent even ordered them, im seriously...

Samantha, Yesterday at 5:19 PM 8 100
Future Mrs. A. 💍
Couples getting married on November 8, 2020
Future Mrs. A. 💍, on August 24, 2019 at 7:05 PM

Hello wedding sistas!!!! We are all getting married on the magical date November 8th!!! Let’s share some fun facts about yourselves, FH, wedding plans etc.. I’ll go first.. It’s not just my wedding...

Danielle, Yesterday at 5:19 PM 19 3 101
Start a discussion