We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Molly
What is your favorite Diy?
Molly, on August 6, 2020 at 12:23 PM

Hey all! Last night I finished up the rest of my DIYs and I wanted to share my favorite thing I made for my wedding. All it cost me was $3.00! One picture frame (for the glass), two foam blocks...

Molly, Yesterday at 4:04 PM 25 165
Marissa
My pride and joy - diy invites! (pic heavy)
Marissa, Yesterday at 2:29 PM

Hello all! So over the weekend I worked on assembling my invites. I finally got them in the mail! These past few weeks I was so stressed and working hard on these things, I wanted them to be perfect....

Trinity, 4 minutes ago 16 147
Savannah
Hand-addressing Stds and Invites - Any Tips?
Savannah, Yesterday at 6:22 PM

Hey all! I'll be hand-addressing all my envelopes. Any suggestions to make them look nice? Don't need professional, just good-enough (haha). We have white envelopes and navy & white invites....

Jasmine, 21 minutes ago 9 115
Sammy
Hand sanitizer favor
Sammy, on August 8, 2020 at 11:45 AM

I’m working on putting together this hand sanitizer wedding favor and think it turned out great! 2oz hand sanitizers ordered from Walmart.com. They are sold in boxes of 6 for $7.00. Designed...

Trisha, 48 minutes ago 20 331 7
Gen
Polaroid guest book?
Gen, on April 2, 2019 at 11:05 AM

I already have a Polaroid camera and I feel like it would be really cool to have people take pictures and put them in our guest book. But I’m concerned that either no one will do it, or that people...

Katie, 6 hours ago 11 276
Brittany
diy bouquets!! - picture heavy
Brittany, Yesterday at 8:20 PM

Last week I had wonderful help from my FH, my MOH, one of my BM, and FH best man. We made almost all of our boutonnieres and all of our bouquets. We also made our mothers corsages too! Each one has...

Jessica, 9 hours ago 8 81
Brittany
diy invitations!!
Brittany, Yesterday at 12:58 PM

So all last week my MOH, BM, and fiance and I worked on getting our invitations done!! I think they turned out so well!! I made the R.S.VP. cards and a card stating updates about COVID as well!! I...

Jasmine, 9 hours ago 21 113 1
Taylor
diy Photo Dump
Taylor, Yesterday at 11:31 AM

Hi ladies!!! My wedding is in 61 days and we’ve been working tirelessly to get all of our DIY projects done. I recently finished my biggest project and decided to share some of the hard work with...

Nicole, Yesterday at 11:50 PM 10 113 1
Wedding favors for guest
, Yesterday at 1:15 PM

To all the . Brides of 202 As of myself I also thought about the craziness of 2020 being a bride made me very scared I also thought about hand sanitizers for our guest. As you see in the picture above...

Leslie, Yesterday at 9:50 PM 3 130
Tabitha
First time diy
Tabitha, on August 7, 2020 at 10:17 AM

Hi everyone so I moved my wedding to my backyard. Still trying to make it as nice as possible. I have navy satin linen, gold chavari chairs with ivory cushions and gold chargers. Can I do a gold vase...

Tabitha, Yesterday at 8:23 PM 34 197
Cynthia
Best way to weekly clean white gold and diamond ring?
Cynthia, on August 9, 2020 at 6:35 PM

https://www.livingwithlandyn.com/2016-4-26-diamond-wash/ Hey guys! I found this blog post and wanted to try it on my engagement ring, but I’m nervous because it’s white gold and I wasn’t sure if the...

MrsD, Yesterday at 1:46 PM 8 113
Amy
Covid weddings and cake
Amy, on August 9, 2020 at 11:56 PM

These are not professional photos so they aren't too great but I wanted to share what we ended up doing for our mini covid wedding in regards to cake!!! I love cake and let me tell you, it was a hard...

Jai Butcher, Yesterday at 12:35 PM 5 207
D
Making wine
Dizzy, on August 8, 2020 at 7:27 PM

Hey, So it's going to be like, IDEK how long until a wedding is possible. No groups >25 until early next year at least where I live. Even though it would be outside: yeah, no. I have friends across...

Taran, Yesterday at 11:38 AM 1 94
Amanda
Memorial Table Suggestions
Amanda, on July 5, 2020 at 7:39 PM

I wanted to include a memorial table primarily for our grandparents that have passes. I made a tree and plan to put pictures of our loved ones. I’m looking for a quote to tie it all together but...

Adrienne, Yesterday at 11:37 AM 29 308
L
Decorating a food arch
Leslie, on August 9, 2020 at 11:55 PM

I got an arch reasonably priced but now I need to figure out where to get fabric for it? Where do I get cheap fabric and what kind? I was thinking white or maybe pink and white? Help!

Shelly, Yesterday at 9:23 AM 7 80
Melanie
Buy a dress or made myself one?
Melanie, on August 7, 2020 at 10:47 AM

Which ones do you think its better to save money? Buy a dress or make myself one? If I buy a dress, it could be either expensive (David Bridal) or poor quality fabric (order online like JJhouse,...

Melanie, Yesterday at 4:58 AM 24 270
Molly
Sola Wood Flower Sale!
Molly, on July 10, 2020 at 5:02 PM

Hey anyone who is wanted to use Sola wood flowers! They are have a really good sale! 60% off assortments and...

Molly, Aug 9, 2020 9 83
G
Diy rsvp envelopes
Goingthomas2020, on August 8, 2020 at 8:06 PM

Hi all! I bought templates to design my own response A1 envelopes to print at home. My printer doesn't have a custom size or a1 size option . What printers did yall use that allow you to print that...

Goingthomas2020, Aug 9, 2020 5 53
Kelly
Invitations
Kelly, on August 7, 2020 at 11:20 AM

Good morning fellow brides , So im sure most of you know that alot of invitation sites can be quite pricey in the end, i am the most ridiculous bargain shopper lol so i was searching around and found...

Jennifer, Aug 8, 2020 24 171 1
Katiewrenn99
Affordable Invitations?
Katiewrenn99, on August 3, 2020 at 4:21 PM

Where is the most affordable and efficient wedding invitations that i can order online?

Michelle, Aug 8, 2020 20 186 1
Start a discussion