We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Makayla
Backyard wedding
Makayla, on July 8, 2020 at 5:00 PM

Okay cost factor aside, how was your experience for your backyard wedding and anything you wish you had thought of before/things you learned. We’ve gotten the cost part down and it fits our budget...

Marcia, Jul 8, 2020 9 136
Kelsey
programs are Done!!!
Kelsey, on July 3, 2020 at 10:04 AM

And I am so excited about them I had to share. Preface: I am a graphic designer so the paper products for the wedding are SUPER important to me. As for these... professionally, probably a bit busy BUT...

Maureen, Jul 6, 2020 16 239 4
Leanne
diy Flowergirl Baskets
Leanne, Today at 10:44 AM

I’m so happy with how my flower girl baskets turned out! I found these baskets at thrift stores, spray-painted them gold and found ribbon and flowers at dollar tree. I have a fourth basket drying,...

Kerin, 22 minutes ago 5 22
Alisa
Handwritten or typed thank you cards?
Alisa, Today at 10:54 AM

My handwriting is TERRIBLE, is it awful to print a personalized message in the thank you cards for a bridal shower and /or wedding?

Hannah, 32 minutes ago 11 60
Christina
Rug or no rug ?
Christina, Yesterday at 9:00 PM

In 15 days I will be getting married outside of a Cabin. Lots of greenery. I’m going for a vintage theme/rustic gor my micro wedding. Like many brides my wedding was affected by COVID And I’m trying...

Chelsea G, 48 minutes ago 14 117
Brandon
diy Centerpieces
Brandon, Today at 2:37 AM

Working on centerpieces for our desert wedding in September and I'm looking to get some outside thoughts other than family. Majority of our tables are long wood tables so there will be one white box...

Melle, An hour ago 6 85
Amanda
Memorial Table Suggestions
Amanda, on July 5, 2020 at 7:39 PM

I wanted to include a memorial table primarily for our grandparents that have passes. I made a tree and plan to put pictures of our loved ones. I’m looking for a quote to tie it all together but...

Lauren, 11 hours ago 17 165
Grazielle
Centerpiece help!
Grazielle, on June 7, 2020 at 5:06 AM

So my fiancé and I got engaged last April and we decided early on that we want to a starry night theme with blues, purples, and silver as our colors. I'm so indecisive about design that I have 3...

Shante, Yesterday at 8:36 PM 26 216
Kirsten
Invitations done!
Kirsten, on July 5, 2020 at 8:32 PM

I learned how to do hand lettering so I could address my invitations. Thank goodness there aren't many of them because it's a lot of work! But I'm happy with how they turned out (and glad I bought...

Anna, Yesterday at 6:29 PM 22 168
Brittany
Eucalyptus garland!
Brittany, Yesterday at 9:17 AM

Ladies these are 17 dollars for 2-6 ft garlands on amazon. Super good quality. Flowers were added by me.

Lynnie, Yesterday at 5:56 PM 6 112
Abigail
Tips on bouquet making?
Abigail, Yesterday at 3:11 PM

If the florist quotes I’ve just requested are too expensive, I’ll be putting my own bouquet together with live flowers. Anybody have any tips or tricks? And what do I need to put it together?

Molly, Yesterday at 5:24 PM 5 64
MaryElena
moh Proposal Ideas
MaryElena, on July 6, 2020 at 10:52 AM

Hi everyone! I have officially decided who I would like as my maid of honor. She has been a very dear friend of ours for several years. I really like the idea of a small personalized proposal box!...

Abigail, Yesterday at 3:19 PM 5 50
Kelley
Change the Date Photos
Kelley, on July 6, 2020 at 11:17 AM

Hey Everyone! I thought it would be fun to share some change the date photos to help make light of a sad situation! I know a lot of you had to make the same decision as we did! HAVE FUN WITH IT! ...

Abigail, Yesterday at 3:16 PM 23 386 1
Trisha
Centerpiece
Trisha, Yesterday at 7:39 AM

I Did A "Test Run" Of My Centerpieces Last Night. I Love How It Looks. I Am Thinking About Adding Some Babies Breath To The Flowers. What Do You Yall Think?

Karly, Yesterday at 2:37 PM 24 270
Yipsy
Flower wall
Yipsy, on June 29, 2020 at 10:16 PM

Anyone else making their own flower wall? I started mine and let me tell you.... it’s not as easy as I thought it would be 🙄

Emily, Yesterday at 1:51 PM 12 202 2
Mallory
What do you think of my bouquets?
Mallory, on June 14, 2020 at 10:46 PM

I made them myself. Just wanted some opinions. The first two are my bouquet the last one is the bridesmaids bouquet Thank you!

Heather, Yesterday at 10:17 AM 80 905 3
Melissa
diy florals
Melissa, on July 8, 2020 at 3:11 PM

So I just went a bought a bunch of clearence floral items from Joann's. I would like to put them together, but I'm not sure where to start! What kind of decor should I have other than basic planters? ...

Brittany, Yesterday at 9:09 AM 2 79
Kaye
diy Bouquet
Kaye, on July 8, 2020 at 11:45 AM

I'm a diy Bride, is it to soon to work on my toss and Bridal bouquet with my wedding a year away?

Kiara, Yesterday at 2:28 AM 18 141
Emily
diy Bridal party jean jackets
Emily, on July 8, 2020 at 2:13 AM

I just wanted to share my current project of making jean jackets for my bridal party. I found some clearance jean jackets online and got some custom iron on vinyl decals off of Etsy. I glued various...

Lynnie, Jul 8, 2020 11 118 1
Megan
DIY Eucalyptus Garland
Megan, on August 20, 2017 at 6:44 PM

Looking to make my own eucalyptus garland for 10 long tables. Each table will have about 4 ft. of garland. I am mixing seeded and silver dollar eucalyptus. Has anyone DYI'ed their own garland? How...

Katie, Jul 8, 2020 36 23,528 1
Start a discussion