We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kelsey
programs are Done!!!
Kelsey, on July 3, 2020 at 10:04 AM

And I am so excited about them I had to share. Preface: I am a graphic designer so the paper products for the wedding are SUPER important to me. As for these... professionally, probably a bit busy BUT...

Maureen, Jul 6, 2020 16 235 4
Kaye
diy Bouquet
Kaye, Yesterday at 11:45 AM

I'm a diy Bride, is it to soon to work on my toss and Bridal bouquet with my wedding a year away?

Kiara, 4 hours ago 18 133
Kirsten
Invitations done!
Kirsten, on July 5, 2020 at 8:32 PM

I learned how to do hand lettering so I could address my invitations. Thank goodness there aren't many of them because it's a lot of work! But I'm happy with how they turned out (and glad I bought...

Anna, 4 hours ago 20 155
Mallory
What do you think of my bouquets?
Mallory, on June 14, 2020 at 10:46 PM

I made them myself. Just wanted some opinions. The first two are my bouquet the last one is the bridesmaids bouquet Thank you!

Mallory, Yesterday at 8:39 PM 79 898 3
Makayla
Backyard wedding
Makayla, Yesterday at 5:00 PM

Okay cost factor aside, how was your experience for your backyard wedding and anything you wish you had thought of before/things you learned. We’ve gotten the cost part down and it fits our budget...

Marcia, Yesterday at 6:20 PM 9 109
Melissa
diy florals
Melissa, Yesterday at 3:11 PM

So I just went a bought a bunch of clearence floral items from Joann's. I would like to put them together, but I'm not sure where to start! What kind of decor should I have other than basic planters? ...

Melle, Yesterday at 3:44 PM 1 62
Emily
diy Bridal party jean jackets
Emily, Yesterday at 2:13 AM

I just wanted to share my current project of making jean jackets for my bridal party. I found some clearance jean jackets online and got some custom iron on vinyl decals off of Etsy. I glued various...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 2:39 PM 11 116 1
Megan
DIY Eucalyptus Garland
Megan, on August 20, 2017 at 6:44 PM

Looking to make my own eucalyptus garland for 10 long tables. Each table will have about 4 ft. of garland. I am mixing seeded and silver dollar eucalyptus. Has anyone DYI'ed their own garland? How...

Katie, Yesterday at 12:27 PM 36 23,520 1
Yipsy
Flower wall
Yipsy, on June 29, 2020 at 10:16 PM

Anyone else making their own flower wall? I started mine and let me tell you.... it’s not as easy as I thought it would be 🙄

Emily, Yesterday at 1:34 AM 10 193 2
Kris
Centerpiece Mock-up
Kris, on July 4, 2020 at 10:32 PM

The pictures kind of suck, but but i like them so far! The bowls will be on the tables with candy.

Anna, Jul 7, 2020 10 142
Makayla
Wholesale Flowers
Makayla, on July 6, 2020 at 4:30 PM

Can y’all give me some suggestions for Wholesale fake flowers? I’m even down to arrange them myself. (I’m gonna need a lot as I have 10 bridesmaids)

Katie, Jul 7, 2020 7 77
S
Hand dyed my table runners!
Smitht, on July 4, 2020 at 10:56 PM

Our colors are burgundy, rusty orange, and a light creamy orange. I decided to dye my own table runners to save some money and get the extra color I wanted. I used 52 yards of silk gauze and a mixture...

Smitht, Jul 7, 2020 9 105
Kelley
Change the Date Photos
Kelley, on July 6, 2020 at 11:17 AM

Hey Everyone! I thought it would be fun to share some change the date photos to help make light of a sad situation! I know a lot of you had to make the same decision as we did! HAVE FUN WITH IT! ...

Rebecca, Jul 7, 2020 22 376 1
Amanda
Memorial Table Suggestions
Amanda, on July 5, 2020 at 7:39 PM

I wanted to include a memorial table primarily for our grandparents that have passes. I made a tree and plan to put pictures of our loved ones. I’m looking for a quote to tie it all together but...

Kerin, Jul 7, 2020 16 157
Kailynn
Hashtag
Kailynn, on July 6, 2020 at 7:33 PM

Hi everyone ! We are having trouble thinking of a wedding hashtag. We are high school sweethearts, I’m an nurse and he’s a firefighter, and our last name will be Dávila. We would really appreciate...

Kailynn, Jul 7, 2020 7 51
C
Beauty and the beast Centerpieces
Catherine, on May 13, 2018 at 11:40 PM

Hi everyone. Just wanted to know if anyone knows where u can find plastic or glass domes for my beauty and the beast enchanted rose centerpieces? I've found some but they're really expensive. Thanks.

Tori, Jul 7, 2020 10 448
Kelli
Wedding tent
Kelli, on July 2, 2020 at 7:40 PM

We are keeping our wedding outside due to Covid, and renting a tent similar to this picture, but it does not come with the fabric to cover the poles. Does anybody have a cost effective way of...

Lynnie, Jul 6, 2020 4 107
MaryElena
moh Proposal Ideas
MaryElena, on July 6, 2020 at 10:52 AM

Hi everyone! I have officially decided who I would like as my maid of honor. She has been a very dear friend of ours for several years. I really like the idea of a small personalized proposal box!...

Erin, Jul 6, 2020 4 46
Caila
Wood Staining
Caila, on February 13, 2020 at 4:42 PM

Hi! Have any of you stained your own wood for DIY signs? Was it easy? Do you have any tips?! Thanks!!

Kyle, Jul 6, 2020 27 202
T
Destination Wedding - Airbnb Venue and Hotel for guest
Takiyah, on May 23, 2019 at 11:29 AM

I am having a small (40 person) destination wedding in the Caribbean. We were able to find a large villa that will be our venue and provide hotel accommodations for all of our guest. We found this...

Brittaney, Jul 5, 2020 13 208
Start a discussion