We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Makayla
Backyard wedding
Makayla, on July 8, 2020 at 5:00 PM

Okay cost factor aside, how was your experience for your backyard wedding and anything you wish you had thought of before/things you learned. We’ve gotten the cost part down and it fits our budget...

Marcia, Jul 8, 2020 9 150
Trisha
Centerpiece
Trisha, on July 9, 2020 at 7:39 AM

I Did A "Test Run" Of My Centerpieces Last Night. I Love How It Looks. I Am Thinking About Adding Some Babies Breath To The Flowers. What Do You Yall Think?

Micah, An hour ago 29 331
Erin
Clean Engagement ring
Erin, on March 23, 2020 at 7:20 PM

How do you clean your engagement ring?

Chelsea, 2 hours ago 20 188 2
Nyanza
Help
Nyanza, Today at 3:03 PM

How do I create my wedding hashtag?

Yasmine, 2 hours ago 2 28
Leanne
diy Bouquets
Leanne, Today at 8:43 AM

I originally made my bouquet for my bridal portraits session, and loved it so much I think I’m using it for the actual wedding. I made my sisters bouquets several months later. What are y’all’s...

Chelsea, 2 hours ago 8 63
Jessica
Greenery - How long does it last?!
Jessica, on July 11, 2020 at 1:04 AM

Hello! I am planning on using a lot of loose greenery for my wedding. I am hoping to set it out the day before my wedding. I will be laying it on tables and using it in wreaths. Does anyone have...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 2 70
Kelley
Change the Date Photos
Kelley, on July 6, 2020 at 11:17 AM

Hey Everyone! I thought it would be fun to share some change the date photos to help make light of a sad situation! I know a lot of you had to make the same decision as we did! HAVE FUN WITH IT! ...

Molly, 3 hours ago 26 416 1
Allie
Ink Color for Dark Blue Envelopes
Allie, on July 11, 2020 at 7:44 PM

Hello! I am getting ready to address our Save The Dates- the envelope is a beautiful dark dusty blue where black ink will not work well. Any suggestions on what color/brand pen or thin marker I should...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 9 85
Belle
Decorating Wedding Car
Belle, Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Anyone decorated their wedding car? How do you keep the flowers without being blown away, especially on highway? I like the images on google with tulles and flowers. Please let me know. Thank you in...

Belle, 4 hours ago 4 47
Amanda
diy Reception Centerpieces!! What do you think?!
Amanda, on July 11, 2020 at 9:02 AM

Hey ladies! So I’m working on our centerpieces. I’m going all in on the DIY! I built the lanterns myself and used Sola Wood flowers that I dyed at home. It’s been a lot of work and I have a lot more...

Lynnie, 6 hours ago 22 203 2
Jennifer
Sweets table decor
Jennifer , on July 10, 2020 at 5:32 PM

I made these as an idea for the sweets table but I can't decide what they are missing. There will be autumn garland, pumpkins, gourds, and fairy lights around the table as well. Right now they look...

Lynnie, 6 hours ago 8 98
Justinj
Wedding Invite Covid-19 Card Message
Justinj, Yesterday at 12:00 AM

Hello! I was just wondering if anybody has come up or found anywhere a small message to include with your invitation just to kind of inform people about the precautions that are being taken on the...

Justinj, 17 hours ago 9 112 1
Lisa
Repainting Ceramic Cake Topper
Lisa, Yesterday at 5:07 PM

I few months ago I purchased ceramic Love Birds for our cake topper from Etsy. I thought the color I picked was close to Tiffany Blue (our accent color) but today when I was going through our things...

Lisa, Yesterday at 10:02 PM 5 81
Kelsey
programs are Done!!!
Kelsey, on July 3, 2020 at 10:04 AM

And I am so excited about them I had to share. Preface: I am a graphic designer so the paper products for the wedding are SUPER important to me. As for these... professionally, probably a bit busy BUT...

Kim, Jul 11, 2020 17 258 5
Alisa
Handwritten or typed thank you cards?
Alisa, on July 10, 2020 at 10:54 AM

My handwriting is TERRIBLE, is it awful to print a personalized message in the thank you cards for a bridal shower and /or wedding?

Megan, Jul 11, 2020 23 178
Leanne
diy Flowergirl Baskets
Leanne, on July 10, 2020 at 10:44 AM

I’m so happy with how my flower girl baskets turned out! I found these baskets at thrift stores, spray-painted them gold and found ribbon and flowers at dollar tree. I have a fourth basket drying,...

Pirate & 60s Bride, Jul 11, 2020 11 70
Amanda
Memorial Table Suggestions
Amanda, on July 5, 2020 at 7:39 PM

I wanted to include a memorial table primarily for our grandparents that have passes. I made a tree and plan to put pictures of our loved ones. I’m looking for a quote to tie it all together but...

Elmarose04, Jul 10, 2020 18 181
Molly
Sola Wood Flower Sale!
Molly, on July 10, 2020 at 5:02 PM

Hey anyone who is wanted to use Sola wood flowers! They are have a really good sale! 60% off assortments and...

Molly, Jul 10, 2020 4 52
Emma
Fake flowers for arch
Emma, on July 10, 2020 at 5:06 PM

Best place to get fake flowers to make a corner swag for my arch? Is it better to buy the flowers and make it myself or buy one off of esty? Which would be better price wise?

Melle, Jul 10, 2020 2 39
Melissa
diy florals
Melissa, on July 8, 2020 at 3:11 PM

So I just went a bought a bunch of clearence floral items from Joann's. I would like to put them together, but I'm not sure where to start! What kind of decor should I have other than basic planters? ...

Lynnie, Jul 10, 2020 3 87
Start a discussion