We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kelsey
programs are Done!!!
Kelsey, on July 3, 2020 at 10:04 AM

And I am so excited about them I had to share. Preface: I am a graphic designer so the paper products for the wedding are SUPER important to me. As for these... professionally, probably a bit busy BUT...

Maureen, 5 hours ago 16 221 4
Amanda
Memorial Table Suggestions
Amanda, Yesterday at 7:39 PM

I wanted to include a memorial table primarily for our grandparents that have passes. I made a tree and plan to put pictures of our loved ones. I’m looking for a quote to tie it all together but...

Danielle, 2 minutes ago 14 129
Kailynn
Hashtag
Kailynn, Today at 7:33 PM

Hi everyone ! We are having trouble thinking of a wedding hashtag. We are high school sweethearts, I’m an nurse and he’s a firefighter, and our last name will be Dávila. We would really appreciate...

Erin, 13 minutes ago 3 23
Kirsten
Invitations done!
Kirsten, Yesterday at 8:32 PM

I learned how to do hand lettering so I could address my invitations. Thank goodness there aren't many of them because it's a lot of work! But I'm happy with how they turned out (and glad I bought...

Kirsten, An hour ago 17 131
Makayla
Wholesale Flowers
Makayla, Today at 4:30 PM

Can y’all give me some suggestions for Wholesale fake flowers? I’m even down to arrange them myself. (I’m gonna need a lot as I have 10 bridesmaids)

Dj Tanner, 3 hours ago 4 38
C
Beauty and the beast Centerpieces
Catherine, on May 13, 2018 at 11:40 PM

Hi everyone. Just wanted to know if anyone knows where u can find plastic or glass domes for my beauty and the beast enchanted rose centerpieces? I've found some but they're really expensive. Thanks.

Kimberly, 5 hours ago 9 442
Kelley
Change the Date Photos
Kelley, Today at 11:17 AM

Hey Everyone! I thought it would be fun to share some change the date photos to help make light of a sad situation! I know a lot of you had to make the same decision as we did! HAVE FUN WITH IT! ...

Chelsea G, 6 hours ago 15 237 1
Kelli
Wedding tent
Kelli, on July 2, 2020 at 7:40 PM

We are keeping our wedding outside due to Covid, and renting a tent similar to this picture, but it does not come with the fabric to cover the poles. Does anybody have a cost effective way of...

Lynnie, 8 hours ago 4 102
MaryElena
moh Proposal Ideas
MaryElena, Today at 10:52 AM

Hi everyone! I have officially decided who I would like as my maid of honor. She has been a very dear friend of ours for several years. I really like the idea of a small personalized proposal box!...

Erin, 8 hours ago 4 41
T
Destination Wedding - Airbnb Venue and Hotel for guest
Takiyah, on May 23, 2019 at 11:29 AM

I am having a small (40 person) destination wedding in the Caribbean. We were able to find a large villa that will be our venue and provide hotel accommodations for all of our guest. We found this...

Brittaney, Yesterday at 6:01 PM 13 206
Kris
Centerpiece Mock-up
Kris, on July 4, 2020 at 10:32 PM

The pictures kind of suck, but but i like them so far! The bowls will be on the tables with candy.

Megan, Yesterday at 2:03 PM 9 132
A
Who did what?
Aspen, on July 3, 2020 at 9:10 PM

Alright, what all did you guys do yourself? We haven’t sat down and set a budget yet but it’s not going to be a huge spending allowance so I’m trying to decide what I can do my own. I know I want a...

Aspen, Yesterday at 1:35 PM 12 135 1
S
Hand dyed my table runners!
Smitht, on July 4, 2020 at 10:56 PM

Our colors are burgundy, rusty orange, and a light creamy orange. I decided to dye my own table runners to save some money and get the extra color I wanted. I used 52 yards of silk gauze and a mixture...

Smitht, Yesterday at 1:24 PM 6 92
Caitlyn
Picinic-y/rustic Centerpieces
Caitlyn, on July 4, 2020 at 3:57 PM

Hey y’all! Happy 4th! My wedding is bit over a year away but we’re trying to knock out as much planning as we can! We’re getting married in October, 2021 on horse farm with a lake and a BEAUTIFUL...

Amanda, Jul 4, 2020 10 77
Desiree
Diyers
Desiree, on April 29, 2020 at 12:22 PM

What’s everyone making themselves? I’m doing favors and some floral arrangements.

Shariyahmom, Jul 4, 2020 14 92
Erin
Clean Engagement ring
Erin, on March 23, 2020 at 7:20 PM

How do you clean your engagement ring?

Jennifer, Jul 4, 2020 19 181 2
Kerin
Card box complete
Kerin, on July 1, 2020 at 11:50 PM

I'm calling it done. I nearly amputated my thumb in the process tonight and I'm afraid of putting too much stuff on it, so quitting while I'm ahead lol it doesn't look like what I had pictured, but...

Anna, Jul 4, 2020 18 121
Nikki
Made my sign!
Nikki, on June 30, 2020 at 10:44 AM

These go for $100+ on etsy made mine for $25

Nikki, Jul 4, 2020 25 241 2
Tamika
Reasonable Wedding Invitations
Tamika, on June 24, 2020 at 10:05 AM

Hey Ladies, Can you give me some tips on how to make or either buy some reasonable invitation. Thanks!

Anna, Jul 4, 2020 19 135 1
Caila
Wood Staining
Caila, on February 13, 2020 at 4:42 PM

Hi! Have any of you stained your own wood for DIY signs? Was it easy? Do you have any tips?! Thanks!!

Tori, Jul 3, 2020 27 198
Start a discussion