Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
C
Comfortable wedding shoes?
Christina, on October 13, 2021 at 11:55 AM

Hi everyone! I’m getting married next July and just starting to search for comfortable wedding shoes. Any previous brides or wedding guests have suggestions for comfortable wedding shoes? Thanks in...

R.L., Yesterday at 4:49 PM 10 92
Whitney
What shoes is everyone wearing for their big day??
Whitney, on October 9, 2021 at 7:38 PM

What shoes is everyone wearing for their big day?? I don’t even know where to start looking for shoes!

Emilia, Oct 15, 2021 28 558
Rosie
Let's talk about your ideal amount of skin showing?
Rosie, on October 11, 2021 at 7:22 PM

I enjoy watching say yes to the dress, and am always interested by how adamant some of the entourage can be about how much skin is appropriate to show. Some of the groups seem super conservative, but...

Rosie, Oct 13, 2021 24 305
Shannon
Please show me your non-diamond engagement/wedding ring
Shannon, on October 4, 2021 at 1:25 PM

I am not a huge fan of diamonds for a few reasons. I'm also a pretty non-traditional person when it comes to my preferences. I love to see non-traditional wedding and engagement rings. Chris has not...

Rosie, Oct 12, 2021 42 574 1
Frankie
Wedding dress
Frankie, on October 15, 2021 at 10:16 AM

Hello. I am having the hardest time finding THE dress. I’ve been to a good amount of stores and I haven’t found not one that I even like 50%. I tried ordering on DHGate and I hated the dress, now I...

Kim, 3 minutes ago 8 132
M
Can a A-line wedding dress be altered into a mermaid style dress?
Mariangelis, Yesterday at 10:20 PM

The A Line dress is my wedding dress but I am in love with the mermaid style dress. Is it possible for my dress to be “transformed” into the bottom one? Obviously with flower attachments but can it...

Kim, 12 minutes ago 5 72
Miguelina
October 2022 brides! Let’s see your dress 👰🏽‍♀️
Miguelina, on October 8, 2021 at 11:30 PM

Finding the dress is one of my favorite things to hear about. There is a always a story behind why that was the dress for you! Tell us how did you know it was the one?! 🤍 After trying on over 20...

Beatrice, 20 minutes ago 14 330
Alison
Dress shopping!! How many people should i bring?!
Alison, Today at 2:57 AM

So I'll be engaged for just over 2 years (finally set a date!) I've gone shopping twice already (once with my mom, once with my bff of 10+ years) I have my style narrowed down to a-line or mermaid now...

Cool, 41 minutes ago 6 57
Rachel
My rehearsal dinner dress arrived!
Rachel, Yesterday at 5:57 PM

Hi, Everyone! I posted this dress a few days ago saying I had ordered it and today it showed up! For those that want to know, I got this from Jaus! It fits wonderfully, not too big and not too small!...

Fiona, 3 hours ago 7 111
S
Bustling the front of a dress
Sam, Yesterday at 7:44 PM

Hello! i am planning on changing into platform vans (inside joke) for the reception, however planning on wearing 2.5+" heels to the ceremony. i think im going to get the dress hemmed to my heels and...

Pat, Yesterday at 11:55 PM 4 70
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

joeandlita18, Yesterday at 8:24 PM 3,401 69,996 284
Jennifer
Dresses with buttons down the back...
Jennifer, on October 15, 2021 at 7:23 PM

Hey everyone! So, um...kind of an embarrassing question, but my dress has about twenty small buttons down the back and I'm... wondering about how you get out of such a thing after the wedding is over....

Bird, Yesterday at 7:55 PM 10 252 1
CountryBride
Is it okay to have un matching bridesmaid dresses
CountryBride, Yesterday at 10:38 AM

So I consider myself to be a laid back bride, I have 8 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls, my bridesmaids come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and my biggest want is for them to all be comfortable, and...

KYLIE, Yesterday at 7:22 PM 9 109
Alicia
Is this dress too simple?
Alicia, on October 15, 2021 at 5:13 PM

Obviously two very different dresses, but I am torn! Please help me decide. 1. This is the type of dress I always thought I’d go for. An A-line with lace florals and a tulle skirt. However, I’m unsure...

R.L., Yesterday at 4:45 PM 14 237
CountryBride
Update on being indecisive about wedding dresses
CountryBride, Yesterday at 2:02 PM

Thank you to those who Commented, After thinking about it and talking to FH I decided to have only one dress, I love how this dress makes me feels, Now I need to sell the other one, does anyone know...

Jasmine E., Yesterday at 2:11 PM 1 87
Chloe
Wedding dress confusion
Chloe, on October 6, 2021 at 12:45 PM

I've found this wedding dress online and I just can't forget it... Problem is, I've already bought a dress and now I don't know what to do. I guess that's why they tell you to stop looking after...

R.L., Yesterday at 9:33 AM 5 131
Kate-Camilla
i have a bridal comb and a veil comb! Have any brides tried this and you haven't had a problem?
Kate-Camilla, Yesterday at 1:17 AM

So I originally had a regular hair piece that could be pinned down with pins but I fell with love with this bridal comb that I found on Etsy! I forgot to take into account that my veil has a comb as...

Cassidy, Yesterday at 9:32 AM 3 65
Angela
Back fat advice?
Angela, on October 14, 2021 at 6:23 PM

Help! Getting married very soon in a last minute elopement. I fell in love with a dress for lulus and got it for a steal. But my back rolls are showing. Help! I've started exercises but with such...

Cece, Yesterday at 8:34 AM 4 151
Rachel
Brides of 2022 - Dress Pics!
Rachel, on September 25, 2021 at 1:24 PM

I can’t get over my dress, I can’t wait to begin the alterations process in November! Brides of 2022, what dress did you pick!?

Rosie, Yesterday at 5:29 AM 234 5,652 16
Caitlin
New engagement ring- show me your rings!
Caitlin, on October 5, 2017 at 5:55 PM

So I had had problems with my first engagement ring's stones falling out. In the 5 months I had the ring I had to turn it in once a month for stones falling out. I was not rough with it I took it off...

Marissa, Oct 15, 2021 112 12,393
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics