Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Brianna
Bridesmaid dress online
Brianna, on December 6, 2021 at 2:06 PM

Hello everybody, I was wondering has anybody used and came across legit websites for bridesmaid dresses? I want to make getting a dress simple and easy, especially since two of my bridesmaids are out...

Noemi, Yesterday at 10:15 PM 22 222 1
Rosie
Show Us Your Bands!
Rosie, on December 6, 2021 at 7:25 PM

I want to be flooded with beautiful wedding sets! Show me what you bought! Here is mine, it is a custom-made rose gold band with diamonds and tiny peach sapphires to match my rose gold, diamond and...

Rosie, Yesterday at 4:44 PM 18 176
Cece
Share your ring stories! 💍✨
Cece, on November 22, 2021 at 9:25 AM

How was your ring chosen?? Did you tell your SO what you wanted? Did you go shopping for it together? Or was it a complete surprise, and your SO did all the choosing?? Or maybe it was an heirloom?...

Amanda, Yesterday at 8:00 AM 65 633 1
Samantha
Dress Doubts are Scary, Help
Samantha, on November 3, 2021 at 12:51 PM

This is my dress. I had no hesitation when I bought it a month ago. I haven't even looked at other dresses since then. It's so beautiful and comfortable. The funny thing is, I went to this boutique...

Samantha, Yesterday at 11:44 PM 14 225
Noemi
Undergarment
Noemi, Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Hi guys! So I need help deciding if I need to wear a specific garment under my dress. My dress is strapless but on the mid section, it is a little see through as well as my bottom area. Should I just...

Michelle, Yesterday at 11:23 PM 1 17
Stefanie
Backless wedding dress
Stefanie, Yesterday at 9:39 PM

Hi guys! So I'm looking for something to wear for my wedding that will help my chest look good! I tried Misses kisses backless bra and hated it so that isn't an option for me. I am petite and smaller...

Rosie, Yesterday at 10:09 PM 3 21
Lauren
Picking out Mother of the Bride/groom dresses
Lauren, on December 6, 2021 at 8:06 PM

Hey guys! I need a little help here. My wedding is summer 2022 and my main color scheme is blush pink (bridesmaid dress color), soft orange, and gold. I’m not sure what color dresses would look good...

Rosie, Yesterday at 10:06 PM 9 144
Sarah
Bridesmaid dresses
Sarah, Yesterday at 4:47 PM

So I have 4 bridesmaids and I was thinking of all of them having different colors and them being satin ... Like the picture. Then here is my wedding dress..do you think the colors and stuff go...

Bri, Yesterday at 7:50 PM 5 70
T
Bridesmaid dress cost
Taylor, on December 6, 2021 at 12:30 PM

How much is too much for a bridesmaid dress? I fell in love with a certain bridesmaid dress at a boutique this weekend and can’t find anything I like more. It’s $245 and I feel so guilty asking...

Sarah, Yesterday at 7:40 PM 17 234
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Victoria, Yesterday at 4:16 PM 3,859 80,180 311
C
Wedding Dress too Sexy?!
Caitlyn, on December 2, 2021 at 5:53 PM

So I just love this dress. It’s truly stunning in person. I’m getting married on a beach and can’t stop wondering if this is too sexy?! I’m typically more conservative especially around my Dad’s...

Caitlyn, Yesterday at 11:51 AM 20 317
Skylr
Need help finding this dress!!!
Skylr, on December 5, 2021 at 1:46 PM

Hey everyone, hopefully someone will be able to help. I saw this dress on Pinterest and it's the exact kind of dress I was looking for to match the theme of my wedding and my style. I can't seem to...

Skylr, Yesterday at 9:42 AM 16 243
A
Olivia Bottega Wedding Dress!
Angel, on July 30, 2021 at 7:37 PM

I see a lot of brides asking about Etsy dresses so I wanted to share my experience as well as pictures of my dress. I ordered my dress from Olivia Bottega on Etsy and I LOVE it! It is completely...

Алена, Yesterday at 8:39 AM 14 313
Katie
Wedding Dress from Olivia Bottega on Etsy
Katie, on September 10, 2020 at 10:03 AM

Hello! I'm currently in the process of finding my wedding dress. I plan to go shopping in the next few weeks and figure out what I actually like wearing. However, while creating my Pinterest board...

Алена, Yesterday at 8:34 AM 10 713 1
A
Dress beading yellowing..
Alicia, on December 3, 2021 at 12:30 AM

I bought my dress about a year and a half ago because we had intended to get married Jan 2021, but COVID changed that so we postponed to Jan 2022. I recently went for my first fitting and noticed the...

Amanda, Yesterday at 8:14 AM 6 163
T
Help picking fabric for my bridesmaid dresses!
TS, on December 6, 2021 at 4:03 PM

Hi all! My wedding is next October and I am currently trying to narrow down the bridesmaid dress options for my girls. I have a few colors that I really like, however I can't decide about what kind of...

Amanda, Yesterday at 8:07 AM 8 82
Jenna
One week till wedding and bridesmaid doesn’t have a dress
Jenna, on December 4, 2021 at 3:57 PM

I’m getting married on Saturday. I started planning my wedding about a year and a half ago and gave my bridesmaids directions to buy floorlength wine red dresses. All of my bridesmaids have their...

Ava, Yesterday at 12:34 AM 19 704
kate
What to wear to a black tie wedding?
kate, on December 6, 2021 at 10:22 AM

Hello! Just wondering what is the typical dress code for a guest at a black tie wedding? I have a wedding that I am attending next weekend in New Jersey for one of my Fiancés cousins! sos

Michelle, Dec 6, 2021 7 136
Kelly
Round solitaire with wedding band combos
Kelly, on December 6, 2021 at 10:49 AM

Can someone show me an example of their round solitaire set in dainty setting with a larger eternity band? Like one carat eternity. I’m having a hard time visualizing when the metal widths are...

Reena, Dec 6, 2021 4 130 1
Hannah
Searching for a mustard yellow suit for the groom!
Hannah, on December 5, 2021 at 5:53 PM

Hi all, my fiance is having a hard time finding a suit in the color we'd like: mustard! Any leads or suggestions to improve our search? Would love to find an actual shop that carries that color--in...

Lynnie, Dec 6, 2021 3 62 1
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics