We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lynnie
Black Friday Bargains on Bridesmaid & Groomsmen Attire and Accessories!
Lynnie, on November 24, 2020 at 1:29 PM

It's that time of year and the sales have already started!! 🛒 Are you planning on snagging any sale items for your bridal party?? Here are a few early Black Friday bargains you should definitely...

Victoria, Yesterday at 10:05 AM 4 76
Jen
Did you find a place for bridesmaid dresses that you absolutely love? Is David's Bridal good?
Jen, on November 20, 2020 at 5:33 PM

I'm considering using David's Bridal for our bridesmaid dresses because I had a great experience there getting my gown, we love their horizon blue, and they have 125 different styles of dresses so my...

Jasmine, Nov 24, 2020 30 210
Naomi
Dress shopping under $500?
Naomi, on November 18, 2020 at 4:43 PM

I need help! I’ve been trying to keep my budget tight. We splurged on venue and photography because that’s what we felt was important to us so I’m trying to stay under $500 on my dress. It...

Private User, Nov 21, 2020 53 625
Jami
i said Yes to my dress!!
Jami, on November 24, 2020 at 3:37 PM

I said Yes to my dress!!

Marie, 38 minutes ago 17 218 1
Future Mrs. K
Ring is done!!
Future Mrs. K, on November 24, 2020 at 9:11 PM

We started at 698 days and now we’re at 145! And my ring set is finally done❤️ So excited for our big day — even if it’s not exactly how we initially envisioned! Tell me how you’re planning is going!...

Yasmine, An hour ago 9 215
Lillian
Sophia Tolli y22055 dress
Lillian, on November 24, 2020 at 11:15 AM

Hi everyone! I am absolutely in love with this dress ( I've attached pictures) and would love to see your pictures or experiences with this dress, if you've tried it on or said yes to it! I'm going...

Lillian, Yesterday at 9:23 PM 3 69
Rachel
Bridal jewelry & accessories!
Rachel, Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Hi, Everyone! Now that I’ve found my dress, I’m starting to look around for potential accessories like earrings and a bracelet. I’ve decided to not wear a necklace as I’d like to find some earrings...

Jamie, Yesterday at 9:21 PM 12 133
Jessica
Adding Length to Wedding Dress Train?
Jessica, Yesterday at 3:02 PM

Hi future Mrs’! I posted last night about having second thoughts about my wedding dress and a lot of you had great advise to go try the dress on again because there was a reason I fell in love with it...

Victorian Bride, Yesterday at 8:09 PM 8 130
K
Badgley Mischka Sale!
Kaelyn, Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Just wanted to throw out a PSA... Badgley Mischka direct designer website is doing 25% off everything sale! Excludes final sale only. Code - CELEBRATE I just got a pair for under $200 that...

Jasmine, Yesterday at 8:01 PM 5 48
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Vanessa, Yesterday at 7:36 PM 554 10,216 46
Maren
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍 Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Chloe, Yesterday at 6:47 PM 1,868 34,941 119
Courtney
Short brides with altered fit and flare/trumpet dresses
Courtney, on November 24, 2020 at 6:36 PM

Hi everyone, I just got my dress back and I'm worried that after alterations the bottom half of the dress will look akward because im short. I'm probably over thinking it but I'd love to see some...

Courtney, Yesterday at 6:26 PM 10 169 2
Meghan
Zales & Lord & Taylor sale
Meghan, Yesterday at 11:08 AM

My fiancé never wears jewelry and couldn’t find a wedding band he liked. We went to zales this past week and he found a ring he actually liked! They also have a sale going on for wedding bands so I’d...

Michelle, Yesterday at 5:20 PM 7 79
Cayla
Burgundy Suit for Groom - Help!!!!
Cayla, on February 22, 2020 at 1:52 AM

Hey, all! Me and my fiancé are REALLY struggling in trying to find a burgundy suit for him for our wedding in November. Does anyone have any suggestions? Reference picture attached! TIA!!

Joey, Yesterday at 3:51 PM 12 155 1
Soontobemrs
Need help deciding on a dress.
Soontobemrs, on November 23, 2020 at 4:50 PM

My wedding will be in January 2022 and we are having it abroad where likely hood of snow is high. I have been going back and forth on these two dresses. The first one I tried on and loved its the...

Gabbysitaxo, Yesterday at 12:11 PM 31 492
Chelsea
i found my dress! Stella York 6692
Chelsea, on November 22, 2020 at 7:03 PM

I was so nervous going into the appointment (beyond the usual pandemic anxiety) because I've read so many horror stories about shopping as a plus-size bride. Thankfully, the experience was great. The...

Victoria, Yesterday at 10:51 AM 19 394 1
Meghan
Wedding Ring disaster, help!
Meghan, on November 24, 2020 at 11:59 AM

My fiancé got me the engagement ring of my dreams but the curved band is difficult to fit with a wedding ring. I went to the same jeweler to see if they could make a simple contoured band. The entire...

Victoria, Yesterday at 10:33 AM 17 374
Janneliz
Wedding band?
Janneliz, on November 23, 2020 at 4:08 PM

I know traditionally most brides add a band or two to their engagement ring after getting married but I just wanted to see if anyone prefers their engagement ring solo? I don't really like chunky...

Victoria, Yesterday at 10:33 AM 12 222
Jessica
Wedding Dress Second Thoughts?!
Jessica, on November 24, 2020 at 7:18 PM

Anyone else already purchase their wedding dress, but now having second thoughts on it?! When I found “the dress” my mom said I absolutely shined in it (and I remember feeling so happy in it), but...

Sexypoodle, Yesterday at 10:24 AM 12 180
Krista
Wedding dress uncertainty
Krista, on November 24, 2020 at 5:28 AM

Ok, so when I bought my wedding dress I love it! I could totally see myself wearing it and dancing the night away at our wine country wedding in April. Our wedding didn’t happen because of covid and...

KK77, Yesterday at 8:13 AM 12 176
Start a discussion