Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
S
mob dress is too much!
Sonja, on July 28, 2021 at 5:29 PM

Help! I don’t know what to do! My mother dresses too sexy in general but for my rehearsal dinner and my wedding I really think the dresses she wants to wear are just too much! (I added the pics from...

Mali, Yesterday at 7:33 PM 20 309
Rosie
Did you consider the season when picking your dress/attire?
Rosie, on July 26, 2021 at 8:42 PM

I've seen a few posts lately about whether to add sleeves to their dresses for a cooler-weather wedding (I've posted that myself as it happens!) and it got me think about to what extent you considered...

CountryBride, Jul 28, 2021 22 195
Deidra
Wedding Night Lingerie: Is it worth it?
Deidra, on July 24, 2021 at 4:28 AM

I am unsure what forum to put this in or if it's even an appropriate thing to ask here, but I feel slightly less awkward asking strangers behind a keyboard than asking my mother at all, so just...

Carol, Jul 26, 2021 21 351 1
Jacksin and Martin
What is too much
Jacksin and Martin, Yesterday at 5:52 PM

A common theme iv realized with me and my friends are we have two different idea's of what is too much which is showing as more with me picking what I want to wear for my wedding they both thought a...

Monique, 28 minutes ago 18 218
LeKisha
How Important is the Ring?
LeKisha, on July 28, 2021 at 5:29 PM

I get that for some the ring is the most important part of the proposal; however, not for me. Earlier in life I always thought I would only marry a man that proposed with a huge diamond rock; however,...

Samantha, An hour ago 22 214
A
Olivia Bottega Wedding Dress!
Angel, Yesterday at 7:37 PM

I see a lot of brides asking about Etsy dresses so I wanted to share my experience as well as pictures of my dress. I ordered my dress from Olivia Bottega on Etsy and I LOVE it! It is completely...

Grace, 2 hours ago 5 119
M
Has anyone had a ring made by custommade.com
Meaghan, on January 12, 2020 at 9:47 AM

I'm looking to have my ring custom made and stumbled on Custommade.com I've been speaking with a jeweller there and everything seems good. He's been very responsive. The price is way better than my...

Matthew, 2 hours ago 25 4,384 1
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Oran, 11 hours ago 2,740 55,513 232
Christina
Etsy
Christina, on May 29, 2021 at 11:42 AM

I’ve seen many bridal boutiques selling BEAUTIFUL dresses on Etsy. Apparently you send them your measurements and they make the dress specific to you. I’ve obviously had many reservations about this...

Angel, Yesterday at 4:52 PM 9 385
Monica
Bridesmaid dresses decision
Monica, on July 29, 2021 at 8:56 AM

Hi everyone So I’m an extremely indecisive person when it comes to any kind of decision and right now mines is bridesmaid dresses… Ive already tried on and am slowly paying for my dress. (See image...

Kristen, Yesterday at 3:17 PM 20 175
C
Wrist strap or dress pinning for long gown?
Christianna, on July 29, 2021 at 11:59 AM

Hello! Just got my wedding dress (super last minute-- COVID wreaked havoc on my wedding plans). I LOVE the dress, but I'm not sure what to do about the length of the skirt. There are 3 layers: an...

Christianna, Yesterday at 1:21 PM 5 151
Kimi K
Airbrush Makeup VS Regular Makeup ALL BRIDES MUST READ!
Kimi K, on February 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Every type of makeup has it’s own pros and cons. Every makeup artist will have their own opinion on what they prefer to use on their brides. Ultimately, it all depends on your personal preference. If...

Katherine, Yesterday at 12:02 PM 105 85,920 8
Katie
Stressed about the dress
Katie, Yesterday at 8:50 AM

I had gotten my dress altered and was supposed have a follow up appointment yesterday to try it on and make sure it fits the ways I want. Well I completely forgot about the appointment. I'm praying...

Jasmine, Yesterday at 11:09 AM 3 105
Kriz
Tuxedoes
Kriz, on July 29, 2021 at 6:13 PM

So I know I’m really late at doing this but it’s not completely my fault.lol however, we’re having trouble finding a place that carries big and tall. I’ve called and searched and I’m not finding...

Ellen, Yesterday at 10:27 AM 8 114
DARLENE
Where to buy Little girl dresses orlando/kissimmee?
DARLENE, on July 29, 2021 at 5:07 PM

I can't believe how difficult it has been to find a formal dress for my daughter who is 7 years old. I have scouted the internet and stores and no luck. The stores are empty! Anyone advise?

DARLENE, Yesterday at 9:38 AM 7 48
Ann
Bridal shower dress
Ann, on July 18, 2021 at 2:17 PM

I’m completely lost on what to wear for my bridal shower! I have 3 weeks til my shower! Drop some pictures of what you wore and where you got it from! Prefer knee length and shorter! 😊

Samantha, Yesterday at 9:32 AM 9 144
Maddie
Where to rent tan linen suits (for a beach wedding)
Maddie, on April 5, 2020 at 1:08 PM

Hey Everyone! We have a beach wedding coming up, and I am working on finding suits for the groom and groomsmen. I like the look below (pic below), which is casual and light fabric, good for a beach...

Krissy, Yesterday at 4:02 AM 14 806
Rachel
Hayley Paige “lumi” gown!
Rachel, on October 8, 2020 at 1:39 PM

Does anyone else love the HP “Lumi” gown as much as I do? There’s something about the style, color, and those sleeves that are so pretty to me. As you all know, I love gowns that are on the unique...

Genesis, Yesterday at 2:14 AM 17 344 1
Jaclyn
With or without belt?
Jaclyn, on July 4, 2021 at 1:40 PM

Yesterday I tried on my wedding dress for the first time in over a year. I was worried it wouldn't fit me cause COVID weight gain.but THANK GOD it fit perfectly and im so stoked about it. now my only...

Catherine, Yesterday at 12:56 AM 21 267
Tiffany
Suit color theme?
Tiffany, on July 29, 2021 at 1:37 PM

Hey everyone! i’m thinking about using these colors for my bridesmaid dresses (see picture). i wasn’t sure what color suit & tie we should do for my fiancé and the groomsmen. opinions??

Rosie, Jul 29, 2021 8 93
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics