Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Michael
Funny or Surprising Dress Stories
Michael, on February 20, 2024 at 1:25 PM

Hopefully the only surprise is a pleasant surprise on the day of the wedding, as we all could hope for. Do any brides have funny or surprising stories before the wedding? Was anyone's dress discovered...

Alisha, Feb 28, 2024 10 122
Anastasia
Non-standard engagement rings?
Anastasia, on February 18, 2024 at 9:44 AM

What do you think about non-standard engagement rings? Colored gemstones, unusual shapes or a classic round diamond? My ring is sapphire, if anything))

Anastasia, Feb 27, 2024 33 264
Madison
Wedding Attire - Mother of the Bride
Madison, on January 28, 2024 at 2:35 PM

Hi all! Getting married May 25th (it should be hot) All of my bridesmaids (8) are wearing different light pink dresses. My groom and groomsmen are wearing the light tan / khaki ish suits. I am up in...

Makenzie Janson, Feb 19, 2024 25 671
Keisha
Two dresses for your big day?
Keisha, on January 5, 2024 at 10:59 AM

What are the opinions on brides wearing two dresses for their big day? We are doing a destination wedding in DR in May so it will be pretty warm and the dress I have is a subtle mermaid flair, open v...

Rosebud, Jan 26, 2024 17 196
Elena
please help me find this dress!!!
Elena, on February 27, 2024 at 9:21 PM

I’ve been trying to find this dress for sooo long but I’ve only come across Chinese-based websites that are obviously scams. I’ve tried doing the reverse image search too but couldn’t find anything...

Michelle, 3 hours ago 5 99
Teresa
Wedding Footwear....
Teresa, on February 20, 2024 at 10:15 PM

I would like to see everyone's shoes that you wore or plan to wear on your big day. I went shoe shopping last weekend with my MOH and I knew I wanted boots but I also found a pair of cute pumps that...

Teresa, 4 hours ago 34 391
Becky
Outfit for someone in a wheelchair
Becky, on March 2, 2024 at 8:58 PM

I'm the 68 years old grandmother whose oldest granddaughter is getting married March 29th. I have looked for something to wear that will work with my wheelchair. I'm plus sized and need something in...

Jfrogger1992, Yesterday at 11:49 PM 1 9
Sharon
Dress dilemma
Sharon, on February 24, 2024 at 12:57 AM

I am not a dress person to begin with. And before i get the suggestion, FH has nixed the idea of a plant suit. I am the first person to show off my cleavage on any other day, but on my wedding day I...

Andrea, Yesterday at 7:35 PM 5 86
M
Experience bride with off the shoulder sweep train
Maria14, on March 2, 2024 at 9:48 PM

Hi I am scared my dress won’t let me spin, do turns or dips without ripping the sleeve of my off the shoulder dress or stepping on my dress and ruining it. Will this dress be okay for turns and...

Maria14, Mar 2, 2024 9
K
Wedding dress help!!
Katherine, on March 2, 2024 at 7:27 PM

My final dress had come into store for try on and collection. There was a huge black mark down the front of the dress so it was taken away by the boutique to be sorted. They said may need a new skirt...

Katherine, Mar 2, 2024 4
C
Wedding dress
Christelle, on March 2, 2024 at 6:34 PM

Hello everyone I just have a question !Have anyone bought a wedding gown from AliExpress! They have nice dresses with affordable prices but would like to get some feedback from real buyers ! My...

Christelle, Mar 2, 2024 3
Holly
Men's Beige Suit and Pants
Holly, on March 2, 2024 at 4:37 PM

Where could I find a men's 2 piece beige suit for the groom and beige pants for the groomsmen? I am having trouble finding anything affordable and in good quality. I have tried Amazon, but cannot...

Holly, Mar 2, 2024 7
Rachel
Rings💍💍💍
Rachel, on February 25, 2019 at 8:24 PM

Can we start a ring thread? I just love looking at all the different styles 😍

Anastasia, Mar 2, 2024 482 21,891 6
N
Where can i buy online groom attire
Neen, on February 24, 2024 at 7:00 PM

Any recommendations groom and groom men’s outfit online for beach wedding? Having a lot of difficulty finding choices. Need trustworthy websites.

Emileeashly, Mar 2, 2024 2 18 1
E
Buying wedding dress off amazon uk freight forwarding dhl anyone done this before?
Es.rella, on February 29, 2024 at 9:56 PM

Hi my friend lives in new zealand she wants to buy her wedding dress off amazon uk they dont ship to new zealand she contacted DHL however they do freight forwarding to New Zealand but she has to know...

Es.rella, Mar 1, 2024 2 40
D
Wedding dress sizing
Dawn, on March 21, 2019 at 2:56 PM

Hi guys! So, I know this topic has been beat to death, but I can't find any "recent" forums regarding this, so I will start a new one. Here goes, and please be kind. Before trying on wedding dresses...

Diana, Feb 29, 2024 12 481
M
Help me Find my dress any ideas ??? Budget is under 600
Maria14, on February 28, 2024 at 12:43 AM

I need a mermaid dress. It’s a small backyard wedding. I want sweetheart and off the shoulder is so cute for me. I also want open back and I love strapless. I also like removable train I need help to...

Maria14, Feb 29, 2024 5 85
Lauren
Rehearsal Dress
Lauren, on February 29, 2024 at 11:48 AM

Hi all! Where is everyone shopping for their rehearsal dinner dress? I usually do Lulus and I've heard good things about Selfie Leslie, but any other ideas? I'm looking for something fun and a little...

Rosebud, Feb 29, 2024 2 46
Olivia
How are you find sleeves for your wedding dress?
Olivia, on February 26, 2024 at 9:16 AM

Are any of you having luck with finding sleeves for your wedding dress? I found a strapless dress that will be my dress - just want to add some sleeves to spice it up a bit. I’ve looked at all the...

LM, Feb 29, 2024 7 121
Ashley
What to wear in the rainforest!
Ashley, on January 31, 2024 at 4:10 PM

My wedding will be in Puerto Rico in the rain forest and I’m stressing out about what to wear/hair makeup etc. I’m from Arizona so we aren’t used to humidity or moisture or anything! Does anyone have...

Ashley, Feb 29, 2024 9 107
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics