We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Abigail
Bra for wedding dress
Abigail, on April 19, 2021 at 11:31 PM

Ladies that have worn or are going to wear a strapless wedding dress, what bra are y’all going to wear or what bra did you wear? I got a strapless & backless push up bra but the wire sticks in me...

Abigail, Yesterday at 10:26 AM 24 131
Jessica
Dress on a budget
Jessica, on April 11, 2021 at 11:54 AM

I'm really struggling to find a dress that isn't super expensive. We're doing a beach thing with a handful of people until we can afford a bigger wedding where we have all our friends and family. So I...

Ingrid, Yesterday at 9:53 AM 31 485 1
Experience with Hebeos, Tbdress, etc.??
, on April 14, 2021 at 9:20 PM

Hey everyone, I’m having a pretty casual backyard wedding and I’m looking for a super cheap dress - like under $300ish. I keep finding some really pretty dresses online through sites like...

Kristen, Apr 16, 2021 22 251
Arlene
To Crown or Not to Crown?
Arlene, Yesterday at 4:29 PM

I am obsessed with the idea of wearing a Crown for my wedding. My groom would like to wear one too which I'm good with as long as it doesn't look tacky like a costume. What do you all think?

mrswinteriscoming, 12 minutes ago 8 99
Rachel
Low budget friendly.
Rachel, Yesterday at 7:00 PM

Anyone have any input when it comes to wedding dress sites? Found one on dress afford which has mixed ratings wish has horrible ratings and hebeos which is mixed again. I feel like driving to PHX is...

Michelle, 23 minutes ago 26 135 1
Future Mrs. K
Hair/makeup Trial
Future Mrs. K, Yesterday at 7:30 AM

Wedding is in 2 days! Had my hair/makeup trial yesterday, I love how soft and bright it is! Way way better than my engagement photo makeup I think. What do you think?? Should I make any changes? ...

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 11:21 PM 8 162
Evie Rose
Deciding between two wedding dresses
Evie Rose, Yesterday at 3:31 PM

Hi All, I have two wedding dress finalists. I’ve been to quite a few stores and now I’m down to two options. I like both options but I’m really struggling with committing to either of them. I don’t...

Grace, Yesterday at 11:17 PM 17 144
M
To Bring or Not to Bring: Wedding Dress Session
Michelle, Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Hi! I bought BHLDN's Clarke skirt along with a Nora top, but the Nora top came in small, so now I'm planning to go wedding dress shopping again for an off-the-shoulder dress. I want to find a more...

Hannah, Yesterday at 11:15 PM 2 39
Dj Tanner
Last minute rant
Dj Tanner, Yesterday at 7:38 PM

I’m so sick of these seamstress and tailors working on our stuff last minute. They are very talented and yes we would not go to them if they weren’t good, but I just don’t understand. Why take the...

Sara, Yesterday at 10:21 PM 1 114
Jeni
Engagement Photo Dress
Jeni, on April 19, 2021 at 10:11 PM

Hi Everyone! Im in love with this dress for my engagement pictures and save the dates. What are your thoughts?

Jeni, Yesterday at 10:21 PM 5 94
Michelle
Martina Liana 1183
Michelle, Yesterday at 9:33 PM

Ok I need help, I know this dress comes in multiple colors but I can’t find pictures of any but the white! Has anyone seen it in the other colors??

Ava, Yesterday at 10:10 PM 3 52
CountryBride
Do my boots go with my dress
CountryBride, Yesterday at 9:42 PM

I love my dress and I love my boots just want to make sure they go well together, I have no fashion sense and want to make good decisions they are adding a little sparkle to my dress

Judith, Yesterday at 9:53 PM 2 65
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Michelle, Yesterday at 9:42 PM 1,800 36,442 156
Claire
Rings! 1 carat with halo vs 1.5 carat with halo?
Claire, on April 28, 2020 at 11:39 AM

Trying to decide between a 1 carat round with halo or 1.5 carat with a halo! Would love to see pictures of y’all’s rings! And what size finger for reference

Cynthia, Yesterday at 9:37 PM 29 932
Angie
Getting Ready Robes
Angie, on April 18, 2021 at 10:07 PM

I like the idea of gifting robes for my bridesmaids to use when we are getting ready in the suite. I want to do pretty floral silk robes. However, one my bridesmaids will be wearing a tuxedo. She's...

Rosie, Yesterday at 8:07 PM 6 121
Felicity
Rehearsal Dinner dress!
Felicity, on April 19, 2021 at 3:53 PM

I ordered my rehearsal dinner dress and I love it! I will also change into it in case my wedding dress gets too hot since my wedding is in June! What did you wear to your rehearsal dinner?

Stacey, Yesterday at 7:44 PM 4 110
S
Wedding dress barely gitd
Savannah, Yesterday at 5:21 PM

Alright y’all, Went to pick up my wedding dress today and tried it on. I have 10 days until the big day and the dress BARELY zipped. After 5 minutes of trying to get the corset back zipped with the...

Gbees4121, Yesterday at 6:33 PM 2 106
A
Short brides!
Ashley, Yesterday at 5:20 PM

I am 4’11 I found my dress haven’t gotten altered yet! I wanted to know what alterations did everyone make? I have a train and I love it but I’m afraid Someone might step on it or I might fall😂. Did...

Ashley, Yesterday at 6:09 PM 7 105 1
Gabrielle
Sample Sale Dress Shopping?!?!
Gabrielle, on March 19, 2019 at 9:15 PM

Ok! So I am attending a sample sale in April. The way this one is set up is a little different... It is not one big free-for-all where there are women tackling each other over a dress. I have an...

Mel, Yesterday at 6:08 PM 11 244
Elizabeth
Engagement Shoot Dress Help!
Elizabeth, Yesterday at 8:19 AM

Help! I am having a really hard time deciding on a dress to wear for my upcoming engagement shoot in June. I see so many beautiful pictures of women in flowy dresses but I am petite (5’2” 115lbs) and...

Elizabeth, Yesterday at 5:52 PM 7 89
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics