We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Angie
Show off your dresses!
Angie, on February 23, 2021 at 4:49 PM

Hi everyone! I am finally gonna start trying on wedding dresses soon (been engaged since December lol) and would love it if y'all would show me your dresses! I'm tired of online browsing and only...

Christina, Yesterday at 5:23 PM 37 561
M
What does pandemic dress shopping look like?
maggie, on February 24, 2021 at 9:21 PM

I've been perusing the internet for dress potentials, but I have no clue what size I would be, what style would look best, etc. In a pre-COVID world, I would just go to a store and try some out, but...

Gabbysitaxo, Yesterday at 2:16 PM 16 138
T
Wedding dress color
Tabitha, on February 24, 2021 at 2:43 PM

Is anyone else opting to go with other colors than the normal white, cream, or light colored wedding dress?... Me and my fiance are doing green and black for our clothing but everywhere I look others...

Julie, Feb 24, 2021 17 131
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Antoinette, 6 hours ago 1,318 26,032 124
L
Groomsmen Bow Ties
Lindsey, Yesterday at 4:25 PM

Okay, so my bridesmaids dresses are sky blue, and the groomsmen tuxes are charcoal gray. I think that the sky blue ties look a 'prom'y for my taste and that it would be hard to match the exact blue....

Ally, 7 hours ago 2 30
Michelle
What do you think?
Michelle, Yesterday at 2:22 PM

What do you think about the below hair stye with my wedding dress? i do need to wear my hair down but if anyone has any romantic looks, i would love to see them too. TIA!

Molly, Yesterday at 11:51 PM 10 163 1
CountryBride
2 dresses or one
CountryBride, Yesterday at 6:09 PM

So I am dress shopping waiting on our tax returns gotta love the irs. So here is my situation I have found gowns that I love but hasn’t been head over heels in love with. My fiancé opinion is I’ll...

Michelle, Yesterday at 9:26 PM 13 112
Jade
Show me your wedding bands! 😍
Jade, on February 5, 2021 at 12:33 PM

I found a band I love and I’m so excited! 🤩 Let’s see your wedding bands!✨💕

MD Parise, Yesterday at 8:43 PM 48 697
Katrina
Bridesmaids - what did you help them buy?
Katrina, on February 24, 2021 at 10:56 PM

What all did you help your wedding party buy ? I’m on a budget and is it weird to ask bridesmaids to buy their dresses ?

Leigh, Yesterday at 8:06 PM 21 181
Bailey
Can’t Decide Between 2 Dresses... help!
Bailey, on February 14, 2021 at 11:44 PM

I’ve been debating between these 2 dresses for weeks now and cannot for the life of me pick one. I’ve tried both on multiple times, can picture myself walking down the aisle in both, and both are...

Chloebelle, Yesterday at 7:09 PM 189 3,012 6
Shirley
Can i wear velvet?
Shirley, Yesterday at 1:39 PM

I was just invited to a wedding in mid November in the northeast. I'm wondering, could I wear a velvet dress as a guest, or is it too early? I know it gets cold and maybe even snowy up there in...

Michelle, Yesterday at 7:05 PM 8 123
Kimberly
Wedding belts
Kimberly, on February 24, 2021 at 10:37 PM

Hi everyone! When I ordered my wedding dress, the woman helping me showed me some belts, and talked about how they would sew the belt onto the dress during alterations. I'm not sure if I want a belt,...

Kimberly, Yesterday at 6:52 PM 7 111
Leedee28
Dear Cleo Dresses
Leedee28, on February 19, 2020 at 10:17 AM

Hii All, I ordered color swatches for bridesmaids dresses from Dear Cleo and they are exactly the colors I had envisioned IRL. (Their Ivy color is exactly the dusy sage I have been looking for that...

Amanda, Yesterday at 5:28 PM 45 6,552 7
Jackie
Visible Petticoat Lines
Jackie, on February 24, 2021 at 9:27 PM

I bought a soft A-line wedding dress with a very lightweight fabric. I had the seamstress add a petticoat, but now I can see the lines of the petticoat through the dress. What can I do to hide the...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:27 PM 2 99
Aviana
Old lady dress ??
Aviana, on February 22, 2021 at 1:40 PM

Okay so in one of the bridal groups I’m a part of on Facebook, a woman posted a very similar dress to mine (pictured above). More than a few people called it an old lady dress and now I’m having...

Aviana, Yesterday at 4:25 PM 27 345
Laura
Wedding dress with bridal skirt
Laura, on February 24, 2021 at 9:21 PM

I am dress shopping next week and looking for a wedding dress with a bridal skirt (similar to this.) If you had a dress with a bridal skirt, can you share a picture and approximate pricing?

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:16 PM 6 129
Kelsi
What do do when your bridesmaid dresses are awful
Kelsi, Yesterday at 12:32 PM

When I went bridesmaid dress shopping back in December, I had my heart set on the sangria color from David’s Bridal. However, David’s Bridal is discontinuing the color, and didn’t bother to tell me...

Kelsi, Yesterday at 3:52 PM 12 296
Liz
Additional detail work added to a dress
Liz, Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Besides general alterations to your dress for fit, has anyone had additional detail work sewn on to the dress? I'm assuming it can be done, but wasn't sure if this was reasonable? I absolutely love...

Cristy, Yesterday at 3:32 PM 7 143
S
Men's Tweed Suits??
Shelby, on January 25, 2015 at 8:50 PM

Does anyone know where to buy/rent this trendy style of men's suit? It seems like it is becoming more popular, but I have found it extremely difficult to find! Thanks!! Shelby

Jacklyn, Yesterday at 3:13 PM 4 7,218 2
J
David's Bridal - is it good? i tried dresses on not expecting to find anything, and was surprised by what i found
Jenna, on February 24, 2021 at 11:23 AM

David's Bridal has a bad rep - within the bridal groups I am in on Facebook, and among my friends, girls will make negative remarks about David's Bridal, although some will stand up for it. I decided...

Jaclyn, Yesterday at 1:05 PM 19 320
Start a discussion