We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Raelynn
Dress Shopping Advice?
Raelynn, on January 5, 2021 at 7:47 PM

I am getting married October 9 of this year and have booked an appointment to go dress shopping this weekend! For those of you who have your dresses, what advice would you give looking back that you...

Jessica, Jan 13, 2021 50 689 1
Addy
Wearing wedding band vs. set?
Addy, on January 12, 2021 at 8:27 PM

I want to know how common it is to only wear your wedding band vs. wedding band AND engagement ring/ring set?

Katarina, Jan 13, 2021 21 267
Hannah
i don't love my dress.
Hannah, Yesterday at 5:41 PM

I went into dress shopping with a specific vision in mind... I wanted a plunging neckline with spaghetti straps or off the shoulder with a soft A-line or sheath/column siloughette and it had to fit...

CountryBride, 47 seconds ago 37 527
Felicia
Help me dress my mom!!!
Felicia, Today at 9:00 AM

Hi Brides and Brides to be! Our colors are cardinal red and gold (FH’s Alma mater’s colors 🙄 - dont let FH pick colors while wine tasting) with peach and white accents. Our decor really plays on the...

Michelle, A minute ago 5 45
Jessica
Jimmy Choo brides!
Jessica, Yesterday at 3:25 PM

I had originally purchased the Badgely Mischka Gaiana heels but they were so painful even just to stand in. At my last alterations appointment, where I stood for 20 minutes while she took...

Sandra, 2 minutes ago 7 161 1
K
Dress shopping where to go
Kenna, Today at 10:36 AM

I want simple for my dress. I don’t like big ball gowns as they don’t look right on my due to me being so short. I am not into a lot of lace (some is fine), and don’t like flower designs at all. Back...

Michelle, 10 minutes ago 4 13
Brianna
Bridesmaids Dresses Brand
Brianna, Today at 2:39 AM

I’ve been searching for a company that makes bridesmaids dresses in our colors, but I’m having such a hard time. We’re doing burgundy and blush. However, it’s a very garnet burgundy. David’s Bridal...

Veronica, 29 minutes ago 5 40
Shelby
Bridesmaid Dress Help
Shelby, Today at 10:22 AM

Hello! I am looking at the online retailer Kennedy Blue to buy bridesmaids dresses through. I wanted to know what experiences people have had with the site! They are currently the only retailer that...

Shelby, 37 minutes ago 6
ArizonaDreaming
i found my dress today
ArizonaDreaming, Yesterday at 12:38 AM

I could not stop smiling once I put it on. Since we got engaged in Sept 2017, I have tried on several dresses. Nothing ever was a perfect fit for me. The dress I originally picked was beautiful, but...

Delfina, 2 hours ago 16 206
Maren
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍 Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Jessica, 7 hours ago 2,099 40,730 131
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Amber, 9 hours ago 865 17,098 80
Katie
Bridesmaids dresses
Katie, Yesterday at 7:28 PM

My bridesmaids are looking at getting their dress online because of price. I was wondering if anyone has ordered dresses off this azazie site? And what you think of that company? Also if you have...

Lisa, 10 hours ago 8 91
Dawn
Wedding Robe
Dawn, on January 13, 2021 at 3:19 PM

Did anyone buy a special robe that says bride? If so, where did you get it? I used to get emails all the time for things like that and not getting now. It needs to be plus size and not cost a fortune....

Ingrid, Yesterday at 11:53 PM 7 76
Samantha
Catholic Wedding Dress Restrictions??
Samantha, Yesterday at 10:22 PM

My FH and I are getting married in the Catholic Church, and I just started wedding dress shopping. My friend brought up that there may be dress restrictions as to shoulders or cleavage showing, but I...

Stacey, Yesterday at 10:34 PM 6 104
S
David’s Bridal alterations
Sam, Yesterday at 9:35 PM

Can someone give me their experience with David’s Bridal alterations? I realize every dress is different and it depends on what you want done. Attached is a picture of my dress. It fits nearly perfect...

Chrysta, Yesterday at 10:22 PM 3 66
Mackenzie
Am i being a bridesmaid control freak?
Mackenzie, on December 30, 2020 at 7:49 PM

I am a bridesmaid for my best friend who is getting married. I’m trying not to control her because it’s her day but with some things I feel like she’s being stubborn. She has let all of us bridesmaids...

Walter, Yesterday at 6:47 PM 27 689
R
When do the tuxedos get ordered?
Renee, on January 14, 2021 at 6:31 PM

My best friend is getting married 10/29/21. When does the groomsmen order their tuxedos? The checklists say 6 months in so that would be april I just want to make sure.

Hanna, Yesterday at 6:43 PM 9 111
B
hebeos dresses? good price or just cheaply made
Brooke, on May 19, 2018 at 5:07 PM

I came across a dress on this site and you pick your color and send your measurements and everything and should arise quickly for under $200.. too good to be true? Hoping some of you have...

Michelle, Yesterday at 4:44 PM 6 9,283
Chrysta
Covid Brides: Dress Regret?
Chrysta, on January 14, 2021 at 12:26 PM

Well, it’s official... we have postponed our wedding for the second time. We went from a two-year engagement in 2020 to a three-year engagement in 2021, and now it will be a four-year engagement with...

Kris, Yesterday at 1:27 PM 39 478
Cristina
i found my dream dress!!
Cristina, on January 15, 2021 at 11:26 PM

I said yes to the dress a few days ago!!! I had been obsessing about a Stella York dress I saw on here over a year ago. I tracked it down to Kleinfelds and emailed them about it. Since I'm in...

Mrs. Spring, Yesterday at 11:30 AM 6 176
Start a discussion