We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Bella
Did you pick out your own ring?
Bella, on June 25, 2020 at 3:34 PM

I’m curious how other couples picked out their rings. Did you find what you wanted and send it to your FH? Did you give him an idea of what you wanted and then just cross your fingers? If you picked...

Veronica, Yesterday at 2:23 PM 126 1,371 1
Bianca
Buy a dress online
Bianca, on July 1, 2020 at 2:05 PM

I can’t picture spending thousands or even more than 500$ on a dress. I’ve been looking online and they all seem really pretty. Did anyone go to a bridal shop to try on dresses and get their...

Danielle, Jul 3, 2020 82 967 3
Petite brides Show your dresses!
, on June 26, 2020 at 6:08 PM

I go dress shopping early September and I’m excited but so nervous because I’m so short 5 feet even. I keep hearing how a ball gown would overwhelm my frame and that I don’t have the legs to pull off...

Catherine, Jun 30, 2020 35 398 2
Bethany
Found my dress!!
Bethany, Today at 12:27 AM

I found my dress 2 weeks ago and already picked it up! (excuse the fact is isn’t laid out with covid the girl i had helping me had to keep her distance so it was hard for her to fix it every time i...

Elmarose04, 5 minutes ago 15 103
B
Bridesmaids in different dresses
Bridget, Today at 12:23 AM

Hi all I'm new here. Looking for some opinions. So I am getting married in April and I have chose my maid of honor and bridesmaids. Problem is my bridesmaids are all different body types and are...

Shana, 25 minutes ago 15 52 1
O
I Picked Up My Dress, But...
Osha, on July 3, 2020 at 6:20 PM

I had my dress made and today I went for my first fitting. I love everything about my dress but the bottom part is throwing me off because it looks like its folded material which makes it look like a...

Trisha, 32 minutes ago 16 277
Jenna
Wedding band!!!
Jenna, on July 3, 2020 at 11:27 PM

We went to go “browse” wedding bands and found the perfect one for me!!! Actually HE found it - just like the ring... he has a good eye! It just makes it that much more special. ❤️ It literally looks...

Elmarose04, 33 minutes ago 11 184
Molly
Picked up my gown
Molly, on May 23, 2020 at 10:20 PM

I picked up my gown today and I love it even more than I did when I ordered it. I almost made my bridesmaid cry and I didn't want to take it off. I felt so beautiful. Fingers crossed I can still have...

Elmarose04, 53 minutes ago 35 909 1
E
Bridal jewelry dilemma
Emily, on July 3, 2020 at 10:41 PM

I feel like I might be way overthinking this, but I can’t make my mind up on the finish of jewelry I should look for to wear on the day of! The bands on my engagement and wedding rings are rose gold,...

Elmarose04, 59 minutes ago 6 78
Stefanie
Let's see all the dresses you tried - good and bad
Stefanie, Yesterday at 10:14 PM

I want to see all the everyone tried on and what you ultimately picked. Here are mine. I picked the one in the center. The others were 👎 The bottom left gown was given to me as a gift. It is a vintage...

Elmarose04, An hour ago 23 161
Bulbasaur
To Buy.... Or Not To Buy....
Bulbasaur, on June 21, 2020 at 11:19 PM

I will be the MOH for my friend's wedding coming up, and she just gave us parameters for our gowns. She told us she will cover the costs for our dresses, but I have one that meets the requirements...

Gen, 6 hours ago 18 376
Sarah
Help! Does my veil go with my dress?
Sarah, on July 3, 2020 at 2:53 AM

Hi everyone! My wedding is in one week (July 11th) and I just received my veil in the mail. I ordered it in a champagne color with ivory lace since the underlining of my dress is champagne. It is a...

FutureMrs.C, 6 hours ago 21 417 1
Kristen
moh dress chosen
Kristen, Yesterday at 6:54 PM

She and I and our good friend loved this dress and how it fit her. We'll get it in the color wine. She originally wanted short dress but DB didn't have any that would be ready by November. Love this...

Jana, Yesterday at 11:48 PM 13 118
K
Dress shoe dilemma
Katie, on July 3, 2020 at 8:46 PM

Ok ladies that wear heels way more than I do...I need your help!! These are my shoes!! As I am one who typically wears nylons with every dress I wear and I hate going soulless, I am searching for the...

Jana, Yesterday at 11:35 PM 6 77
Suzie
Flat Wedding Shoes
Suzie, Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Looking for recommendations on where to find flat/sandal wedding shoes! I am not a heel girl, I want to be comfortable, but I’m having such a hard time finding fancy flats! The few I have found are so...

Shelby, Yesterday at 10:29 PM 12 119
Irma
Veil
Irma, on July 1, 2020 at 12:47 PM

So I bought a small veil, but went into wedding pictures on google. Well, I fell in love with the look of a big veil. Anyone else? I mean I plan to use both the big veil for the church and smaller one...

Gen, Yesterday at 9:52 PM 17 120
Bianca
Ok ladies how do we feel about Justin Alexander dresses
Bianca, on July 3, 2020 at 5:29 AM

I have found one online and I am IN LOVE has anyone bought one ? How was the fit , feel, comfort level for the night ?

Sinaya, Yesterday at 9:44 PM 5 112
Sabine
Plus size wedding
Sabine, on July 3, 2020 at 2:18 PM

QUESTION: Where is the best place to find a beautiful plus size wedding dress

Sinaya, Yesterday at 9:41 PM 26 209
Melissa
My Dream Dress
Melissa , on November 3, 2019 at 2:55 PM

I will be the first to say that I would have NEVER thought this would be my dream dress. I always had an idea of a fitted chiffon dress with lace super sexy. This dress embraces the sexiness I was...

Cyndy, Yesterday at 9:41 PM 34 714 1
Gwendolyn
Help! i chose to add sparkle tulle to my dress, but now I’m not sure sure!
Gwendolyn, Yesterday at 5:28 AM

Hello, everyone! I need some opinions, please. Today I bought my wedding dress (yay!). I decided to add a subtle layer of sparkle tulle underneath the top layer of my dress, but when I woke up in the...

Reena, Yesterday at 9:33 PM 10 155
Start a discussion