We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kelly
Shoe ideas
Kelly, on September 20, 2020 at 11:07 AM

Good morning! I was wondering if you guys would share the shoes you wore or plan to wear under your gown. I cant seem to fully decide what I definitely want . My dress is floor length and lace with...

Natalie, 2 hours ago 25 377
Aliea
Dresses (How much is too much to spend?)
Aliea, on September 22, 2020 at 10:38 PM

How much is too much on a wedding dress 👀👀👀

Kaysey, Yesterday at 2:07 PM 39 451
Molly
Help🤍 indecisive bride
Molly, on September 24, 2020 at 9:04 PM

Hey guys. I’m notoriously the most indecisive person, and found this especially prominent while searching for wedding dresses. I’ve been to 4 shops and found dresses I loved at three of the four. I...

Jemma, 12 minutes ago 89 1,216 5
C
Wedding Ceremony in the Woods
Courtney, Today at 12:39 PM

So, my fiancé and are planning our June 2021 wedding, and will be having our ceremony in the woods at an outdoor chapel at the camp I grew up at, mid to late afternoon. The reception is planned to be...

Judith, 22 minutes ago 6 49 1
Michelle
Alterations
Michelle, Today at 3:48 PM

Hey everyone! I live in the DC metro area and am trying to find a place for my alterations that isn’t insanely expensive. My dress does need a lot of work due to the number of layers of material so I...

Michelle, 35 minutes ago 10
Victoria
Unsure?
Victoria, Today at 12:15 AM

Hi everyone! My wedding is literally next month and I just got my dress today (very very sped up wedding due to some health concerns) and I loved my dress when I had it on and then someone said stuff...

Adriana, 47 minutes ago 18 265
Eri
If you got Ivory shirts from Men's Wearhouse...
Eri, Today at 9:41 AM

Can I see your pictures? I'm suddenly concerned that we picked the wrong color and should've gone with white. My dress is a light ivory over light gold/champagne with antique silvery beading/crystals....

MOB So Cal, An hour ago 3 78
Jasmine
Bridesmaids Shopping Is Finally Over!!
Jasmine, Today at 1:31 PM

My goodness! It was so stressful and I just couldn't get all my girls together at the same time but we finally got through it. I previously mentioned how my MoH was a bit troublesome but when she...

Jasmine, An hour ago 13 72
Kaitlyn
Dress with sleeves in August?
Kaitlyn, Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Hi all! I have always dreamed of a fall wedding and wearing a dress with sleeves. I also have tattoos on my arm that ideally I would like to cover. After getting engaged recently, we have found that...

Becky, 4 hours ago 14 172
Chrysta
Tattooed Brides
Chrysta, on September 8, 2020 at 11:20 AM

I’ve seen a lot of posts here on WW of brides who have felt pressured by their families to cover their tattoos on their wedding days. As a heavily tattooed female, I cannot count the amount of times...

Chrysta, 6 hours ago 36 298 3
Laqueena
Wedding attire
Laqueena, on January 7, 2020 at 1:24 PM

Any suggestions on websites that sell inexpensive bridal & bridesmaid dresses

Judith, 7 hours ago 6 55
Lynne
Dress decision done
Lynne, Yesterday at 11:26 PM

I've been thinking about whether to sell my dress and choose another or make some simple alterations to make my dress more of what I want. Well, I am KEEPING my dress. It needs a petticoat (I can add...

Yasmine, 7 hours ago 8 99
Amanda
Calling all September 2021 brides!
Amanda, on September 25, 2020 at 10:24 PM

What color scheme are you using for your wedding? I feel like i have changed my color scheme 100 times because i am super indecisive. I was just curious to see what other brides are doing. My wedding...

MLS21, 12 hours ago 7 116
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Victoria, 15 hours ago 9,139 177,318 270
Miss2Mrs2020
Getting Ready -wear Again?
Miss2Mrs2020, on September 25, 2020 at 7:34 PM

Ladies, my big day is in 2 weeks and I don’t have a gettin ready outfit! What did you all wear? And how practical was it so that you could wear it after the wedding? I don’t want to get something that...

Judith, Yesterday at 8:52 PM 19 224
Krysten
Wedding attire, family matching?
Krysten, on June 23, 2020 at 5:33 PM

So we had my fiancé’s (distant) grandparents message us asking what the wedding colors are so they can match. I say distant bc these are the grandparents of his birth father which we have very little...

Judith, Yesterday at 8:32 PM 10 131
Erin
Mermaid to Sheath
Erin, on August 11, 2019 at 6:49 PM

Hi All! I'm really torn between two different dresses. I LOVE the dress in the first image below, it's the one I really love and feel great in! (Stella York 6793). However, I'm wondering if it is...

Judith, Yesterday at 8:18 PM 16 444
Rachel
Blush by Hayley Paige “indi” gown...
Rachel, Yesterday at 3:19 PM

Hi, ladies - Lately I’ve really been taking a liking to gowns that are more on flowy, feminine, and romantic side. There’s something about this gown that I really love, it might be the sleeves and the...

Meghan, Yesterday at 6:23 PM 16 166
Kimberly
Champagne & Ivory wedding dress... what color grooms shirt?
Kimberly, on September 25, 2020 at 4:29 PM

My dress has a champagne bodice with an ivory tulle skirt. We just got FH’s suit and he choose a charcoal suit. Is a white shirt ok for him to wear with a tie matching the bridal party’s dresses?

Shannon, Yesterday at 11:25 AM 13 136 1
Lilly
i lost weight and worried corset looks too close, should i rush more alterations?
Lilly, on September 15, 2020 at 11:29 AM

I’ve lost 25 lbs since my last alterations (wedding postponed due to covid) and i’m worried i need the dress taken in again. The wedding is in just over a month! Should I rush more alterations or...

CountryBride, Yesterday at 10:33 AM 18 489
Start a discussion