Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Caroline
Who should buy the bridesmaid pajamas?
Caroline, on January 25, 2023 at 1:23 PM

After paying for half of my wedding expenses and already getting the girls custom traveling jewelry boxes and wedding day jewelry, is it bad to have the bridesmaids pay for their own get ready...

Keri, Jan 30, 2023 29 534
Erica
Anyone with DB Dresses?
Erica, on December 31, 2022 at 9:21 PM

Anyone with a David Bridals 👗?

Julija, Jan 29, 2023 15 158
Kaleah
Plus size Wedding Dresses, Where are you ?
Kaleah, on January 20, 2023 at 5:47 PM

Hey y'all, I'm getting married next year so I have some time but I have been trying to find places for budget friendly plus size dresses. I'm living In a new area so there aren't many places. I need...

Julija, Jan 29, 2023 7 95
Nicole
Dress Shopping! What do i wear?
Nicole, on January 10, 2023 at 10:11 AM

Hello Everyone! I'm going dress shopping this weekend, and just wanted to know if there's any suggestions on what I should bring or wear. We're going to 3 shops in one day haha. I'm of course bringing...

Julija, Jan 29, 2023 12 201
L
a Case for the Black-tie Wedding
LadyJane, Today at 11:52 AM

Dear friends, This is written with so much love and happiness as I know you are all navigating the waters of wedding planning as well. However, I have to have a small rant and I am hoping someone may...

Hanna, An hour ago 11 110
Emily
Please help lol
Emily, Today at 8:46 AM

Okay, so my fiancé really doesn’t want to wear a tux. He thinks no one will notice a difference but I don’t know how to tell him they will, and for our venue and my dress - a suit just doesn’t do it...

Taylor, An hour ago 11 102
Leah
Which dress is best for me?
Leah, Today at 4:29 PM

I bought one today thinking it was more “me” but I thought they were both so pretty and now can’t stop thinking about the other one! The second pic has the option of long sleeves which I also like,...

Taylor, An hour ago 7 74
Caitlin
After the wedding- dress Inspo needed
Caitlin, Today at 6:04 PM

Alright peeps hit me with your inspiration and thoughts!!! Attached is a couple photos of my dress from the day last week. I want to take my dress to a seamstress later this year and have them make my...

Michael, An hour ago 1 21
Ann
Dress
Ann, on February 3, 2023 at 3:09 PM

I bought my wedding dress but it’s wasn’t the style I want I tried on mermaid at other stores didn’t look right do you think would look better mermaid or as it is

Ebonie, 4 hours ago 10 315
Lisa
Dress Rejects: Saying No To The Dress!
Lisa, on October 3, 2022 at 11:17 AM

Just something fun for a Monday! What dresses did you try on that you knew WEREN'T the dress for you? Or maybe a unique dress that looked fun on the hanger, but fit differently than you anticipated?...

Lisa, 7 hours ago 46 676 2
L
Straps or no straps?
Lianne, Yesterday at 7:35 PM

My dress is sleeveless but came with these straps that button onto it. Debating making the straps permanent or just going completely strapless. Here’s the dress with a strap on one side to compare....

Brittany, 7 hours ago 5 87
Kate
What Size Am I?
Kate, on January 5, 2023 at 11:26 PM

I’m terrified to go dress shopping as I have no idea what size I am normally. Basically, I’m 5ft 1/2 and 241lbs. I’ve always had trouble finding clothes, so I gave up on numbered sizes a long time...

Michele, 14 hours ago 25 255
Ashley
Sizing Beads in Engagement Ring?
Ashley, on February 14, 2019 at 5:57 PM

Hi everyone! I'm recently engaged and my fiance got me a ring that was already too big because I have really small fingers. We got it resized and it isn't loose past my knuckle anymore, but I still...

Amber, Yesterday at 11:35 PM 13 9,250
J
Having Trouble Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses - Please Help!!!
Jasmine, on February 5, 2023 at 12:50 AM

Hi Everyone! I've been horribly indecisive when it comes to selecting the color of my bridesmaid dresses. I have narrowed it down to 6 colors (I seriously had over 30 to start). I'd love input on what...

Skylar, Yesterday at 8:02 PM 5 83
L
Spring Wedding Cover up
Lauren, on February 5, 2023 at 7:39 AM

Hi everyone! I’m one of those people that are always cold. My wedding is mid April next year in New England. The weather is unpredictable here… What is a good option to help keep me warm during...

Skylar, Yesterday at 7:57 PM 5 73 1
Rosalyn
How do i match my bridesmaids dresses without making them uncomfortable?
Rosalyn, on February 4, 2023 at 8:05 PM

There are many mixed opinions on bridesmaid dresses. I honestly do want my maids to match, but I also don't want to "confine" any of them. I want each of them to feel comfortable in their gowns, but I...

Paige, Yesterday at 5:24 PM 6 129 1
Sggonza12
Suggestions for 2 in 1 wedding dress
Sggonza12, Yesterday at 2:07 PM

Does anybody know reputable designers where I can get a fitted dress AND a ball gown like overskirt? Similar to the dress I’ve linked but obviously I’d prefer it in white (also no embellishments). I...

Sggonza12, Yesterday at 2:07 PM 49
Omelia
Any Civil Dress Attire Suggestions?
Omelia, on January 25, 2023 at 4:47 PM

I really do not want to wear a gown. I am wanting more of an elegant, sophisticated look with a hat. Attached is what I have in mind, but where do I shop for dresses like this?

Omelia, Yesterday at 9:07 AM 22 286 1
Sunloved
Stuck between 6 wedding dress styles for the beach. Which is your favorite?
Sunloved, on January 24, 2023 at 1:16 PM

I finally honed in on my wedding dress "roster" and I've narrowed it down to 6. I love each of these in entirely different ways so I can't choose. I'd like a little nudge. Which of these is your...

Chiara, Yesterday at 7:55 AM 13 148 1
Nicole
Went dress shopping! (first time first place)
Nicole, on January 25, 2023 at 12:56 PM

Finally went dress shopping! Got a few more places to go

Chiara, Yesterday at 7:29 AM 13 128
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics