We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Angie
Show off your dresses!
Angie, on February 23, 2021 at 4:49 PM

Hi everyone! I am finally gonna start trying on wedding dresses soon (been engaged since December lol) and would love it if y'all would show me your dresses! I'm tired of online browsing and only...

Maria, Yesterday at 8:22 PM 45 794
M
What does pandemic dress shopping look like?
maggie, on February 24, 2021 at 9:21 PM

I've been perusing the internet for dress potentials, but I have no clue what size I would be, what style would look best, etc. In a pre-COVID world, I would just go to a store and try some out, but...

Gabbysitaxo, Feb 25, 2021 16 147
T
Wedding dress color
Tabitha, on February 24, 2021 at 2:43 PM

Is anyone else opting to go with other colors than the normal white, cream, or light colored wedding dress?... Me and my fiance are doing green and black for our clothing but everywhere I look others...

Julie, Feb 24, 2021 17 140
Michelle
List of scam dress sites and how to identify
Michelle, Yesterday at 11:51 PM

I came across this list while looking up a dress website linked from Pinterest. An extensive list of site to avoid and how to identify if they are a scam...

Allison, 23 minutes ago 2 48
C
Found the dress! Belt or no belt
Carmen, Yesterday at 11:52 PM

After going to 6 stores, I finally found it! But I can’t decide if I should have a belt or not. Thoughts? Thanks!

Allison, 23 minutes ago 13 96
Julee
Khmer-american wedding
Julee, Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Hello! I am a bride that has a dual cultural background. I will be wearing a traditional American wedding dress but also want to wear Khmer wedding attire. (The Khmer attire will be a surprise for...

Julee, 31 minutes ago 4 57
Lisa
Pocket Square & Boutonnière or One or the Other!?
Lisa, Yesterday at 10:00 PM

So I read that wearing a pocket square & boutonnière is considered “permitted” but the articles warn of it being too much or clashing. Right now we have budgeted for both without realizing it...

Cassidy, 50 minutes ago 9 72
Brittany
Engagement Rings 💍
Brittany, on October 28, 2020 at 1:30 PM

Just got engaged on 10/16/20. Love seeing threads with engagement ring pics! Show me all of your beautiful engagement rings ladies!!! 💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍 Also, any other brides out there with a December 2022...

Sheri, An hour ago 73 1,782 1
L
Have to pay for alterations upfront?!
Lindsey, on February 24, 2021 at 10:11 AM

When I got my appointment reminder call the lady let me know to make sure to bring payment because the full thing is due at the appointment?! I guess it’s David’s Bridal’s policy now that I’ve looked...

Laquita, 7 hours ago 14 197
K
Dress shopping
Kayla, Yesterday at 2:42 PM

Okay ladies I need advice. I’m going dress shopping in a week and I’m super nervous about weather or not to wear a bra. I don’t like to wear bras in dresses cause the girls are big enough but I feel...

Molly, Yesterday at 11:43 PM 13 137
M
Bridal Cape Veil?
Maria, on February 26, 2021 at 11:54 AM

Hi there - Has anyone worn a cape veil? I am looking at buying one and would love to see photos or ideas on where to buy. I have a seen a lot on Etsy but I would love to know if there are any other...

Amber, Yesterday at 11:42 PM 12 102 2
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Monique, Yesterday at 10:40 PM 1,345 26,447 125
C
Groom’s Suit - Green
Cara, on February 26, 2021 at 1:03 PM

Hi everyone! My wedding is coming up later this year in September. My fiancé and I are both wanting him to wear a green suit but we’re having a bit of a hard time finding one. I didn’t think it would...

Nicole, Yesterday at 10:02 PM 15 123
Gina
Bridesmaid ring bearer flower girl
Gina, Yesterday at 2:52 PM

May I see everyone's ideaassss have any pictures i would love to see them🥰😍

Brianna, Yesterday at 8:54 PM 6 62
Sandra
Alterations - What did you change?
Sandra, on February 17, 2021 at 11:12 PM

Have you ever had the bridal boutique/seamstress tell you they can basically change almost anything about your dress for you? It’s a bit overwhelming lol. What changes did you/will you make to your...

Noelani, Yesterday at 8:12 PM 45 999 2
J
Sage, ivory, copper color scheme?
Jen, Yesterday at 12:13 PM

I think we have settled on sage & ivory with copper accents. I want my fiance in a blue suit but when I look at color schemes for the ceremony/reception with blue in them, I don't like it. Would...

Michelle, Yesterday at 5:36 PM 3 71
Alisha
Alterations Sticker Shock
Alisha, on February 15, 2021 at 5:52 PM

I had my 1st bridal gown fitting and it went very well. I enjoyed the lady who fitted my dress. She was very helpful in a lot of ways. Then she gave the cost of fitting my and altering it. Of course...

Alisha, Yesterday at 3:17 PM 15 249
L
Groomsmen Bow Ties
Lindsey, on February 25, 2021 at 4:25 PM

Okay, so my bridesmaids dresses are sky blue, and the groomsmen tuxes are charcoal gray. I think that the sky blue ties look a 'prom'y for my taste and that it would be hard to match the exact blue....

Stacey, Yesterday at 10:35 AM 4 50
S
So my dress came in that i bought based on photo...
Stephanie, on February 17, 2021 at 11:28 PM

I posted before i bought my dress without seeing it on. I then made the mistake of putting my dress in a collage of photos and asked my fiancé what he thought of the dresses . He came across my dress...

Stacey, Yesterday at 9:27 AM 26 486 1
Kelsi
What do do when your bridesmaid dresses are awful
Kelsi, on February 25, 2021 at 12:32 PM

When I went bridesmaid dress shopping back in December, I had my heart set on the sangria color from David’s Bridal. However, David’s Bridal is discontinuing the color, and didn’t bother to tell me...

Carla, Yesterday at 9:14 AM 17 462
Start a discussion