We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
D
Bridesmaid dresses same or mixed?
Denise, on May 27, 2020 at 3:56 PM

I’ve been trying to decide for months going back and forth if my bridesmaids will wear the same style dress or let them choose their own. I want them in the same color, length and material either way....

Hanna, Yesterday at 11:18 AM 31 174
Erin
Tips for Dress Shopping for an Indecisive Bride?
Erin, on May 28, 2020 at 11:21 AM

Hi everyone! I will be going shopping for my wedding dress (AHHH!!!!) in a couple of weeks and am looking for tips/advice for picking "the one" without having second thoughts, temptations of...

Sylvana, Yesterday at 7:43 AM 23 199
Nikki
Anyone didn't get a traditional wedding dress?
Nikki, on May 25, 2020 at 3:07 PM

I just couldn't wrap my mind around spending so much money on a wedding dress, plus for the look that I wanted I wasn't finding anything. Everything was 4,000+ I just couldn't do it but I picked this...

Nikki, May 26, 2020 34 287
Stevie
Guest of a wedding
Stevie, on May 23, 2020 at 6:43 PM

Hello everyone! The roles have switched and I am now a guest of a wedding. It's going to be in August (Ceremony around 4:30pm) and I have no idea what color/cut I should wear. Any ideas? any places I...

Stevie, Yesterday at 11:49 PM 8 193
Margel & Jake
Adding sleeves on a strapless wedding dress?
Margel & Jake, Yesterday at 5:16 PM

Has any of you added long sleeves on your strapless wedding dress? What did it look like? I would like to add long sleeves on mine but I thought I should ask you guys experience first. Does it ruin...

Meghan, Yesterday at 11:46 PM 2 60 1
Robin
Bridal Bra
Robin, Yesterday at 9:31 PM

Has anyone bought from The Bridal Bra?

Niki, Yesterday at 11:00 PM 1 15
Solimar
Mesh illusion dress
Solimar, Yesterday at 10:34 PM

HI ALL! I love the look of an illusion neckline with lace, but I'm wondering if it will be uncomfortable and itchy? Due to COVID, I'm currently unable to try them on. Anyone here with experience care...

Hannah, Yesterday at 10:44 PM 2 24
Megan
Best bra for Stevie Made With Love Dress?
Megan, Yesterday at 1:21 PM

Hi everyone! I was able to pick up my dress recently, and miraculously with all this shelter in place stuff some seamstresses are available too! I’ve had one appointment so far, and I haven’t decided...

Haleigh, Yesterday at 9:48 PM 7 191
Litria
Wedding dress
Litria, on May 29, 2020 at 11:06 PM

Hi all - Due to living in Jersey during COVID I have been unable to go dress shopping . My wedding is 5/16 - do I still have enough time?! How long does it take for a dress to come in ?

Litria, Yesterday at 8:58 PM 25 368
Nicole
2020 wedding dresses!! Just bought mine!!
Nicole, on June 4, 2019 at 11:19 PM

I just bought my wedding dress. And I can’t show it to my future husband bc he doesn’t wanna see it yet but I’m absolutely in love with it!! Show me yours!!

Ali, Yesterday at 8:42 PM 851 33,295 19
C
Pronovias Hero’s collection bride
Christina, on May 19, 2020 at 9:31 AM

Hi guys! Reaching out to see if any other brides won a pronovias gown from the heroes collection due to being a health care worker. I also won but closest boutique for me is in NYC, just wanted to see...

Christina, Yesterday at 8:22 PM 6 98
K
Wedding dress question
Karen, Yesterday at 12:49 PM

What do you think the back of these dresses look like? https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/395x504q90/r/923/onuacC.png

Karen, Yesterday at 6:44 PM 2 61
Savannah
Pashmina / shawl colors for brides maids
Savannah, Yesterday at 1:07 PM

I'm having trouble deciding what color of shawl would be good for my bridesmaids. Half are wearing burgundy and the other is wearing blush. Should they be different based on the dress or what color...

Gen, Yesterday at 4:55 PM 5 49
Lola
Cocomelody scam???
Lola, on August 29, 2016 at 10:12 PM

Hello I'm wondering has anyone ordered a dress from this site they have beautiful dresses all under 500$ so I'm a little apprehensive.. Are there any success stories or is this site a scam??...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 12:08 PM 72 65,487 1
Cheyenne
Second guessing, again
Cheyenne, on May 26, 2020 at 12:13 AM

Friday I bought a dress, I thought I loved it but as soon as I got home I looked at it again and absolutely hated it. Then next day I went back and was able to get a refund for my first dress and then...

Carolyn, Yesterday at 10:03 AM 31 488
Molly
stressssssed
Molly, on May 29, 2020 at 11:02 PM

Hi ladies, gents, whomever is out there. I am feeling stressed. I started to workout consistently the last few years and since last august ive tried my dress on 3 times after purchase. I tried on my...

Rhiamae, Yesterday at 9:48 AM 5 127
Amy Louise
Happy things - Show me your micro wedding/elopement dresses!
Amy Louise, on April 18, 2020 at 8:47 AM

Hey everyone - I hope everyone is staying safe, healthy and sane during this crazy time. I’d love to see your elopement or small wedding dresses you chose as an alternative to your original dress! My...

Melanie, Yesterday at 9:12 AM 15 330 1
Dynesha
Need a Veil!
Dynesha, on May 24, 2020 at 10:18 PM

I need suggestions on a veil. My dress is a nude color (pictured) and it’s been hard finding a chapel/floor length veil nude/champagne color with lace at the bottom that isn’t $200! I’d like to...

Marisa, Yesterday at 8:55 AM 9 150
Denise
Dress shopping amid covid pandemic.
Denise, Yesterday at 12:37 AM

So I was supposed to try on dresses back in March. Obviously with the pandemic I never got the chance. My wedding is planned in October and I am still holding on to hope that we won't need to...

Marisa, Yesterday at 8:47 AM 7 106
S
Getting ready attire
Stacy, Yesterday at 7:39 AM

Need some help ladies! I am looking to get some monogrammed flannel button downs for myself and bridesmaids to get ready in. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to get some that wouldnt be...

Kerin, Yesterday at 7:41 AM 1 43
Start a discussion