We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kelly
i found my dress!!!! i would love to see pictures of everyone else's!!!
Kelly, on May 31, 2020 at 9:23 PM

and this is my reception dress!!... I ended up with two!!.... I went in not sure if I was going to get one!! LOL

Lindsey, 6 minutes ago 123 3,057 3
Alexis
Budget Friendly Wedding Dress (?)
Alexis, on June 3, 2020 at 9:07 PM

Hey everyone! Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I have decided early on that I do NOT want to spend a ton of money on a dress that only gets worn once. Plus I would like to be a bit more friendly...

Jai Butcher, Yesterday at 6:57 PM 42 492
Jordan
How much is too much to ask for a bridesmaid to pay for?
Jordan, on June 2, 2020 at 12:15 AM

I've had some of my friends talk about not wanting to cause their bridesmaids to have to pay a lot for a dress, but the dresses I'm wanting are a bit over the price range that they are thinking. Is...

Elyssa, Jun 3, 2020 30 636
WESLEY
First Dress Fitting Recap and Questions
WESLEY, Yesterday at 9:55 PM

Hi ladies,I tried on my dress for the very first time this past Tuesday!! I seriously cried. I couldn't be any happier with the dress, and I am shocked that I will get to wear it TWICE! I am freaking...

Leslie, 14 minutes ago 2 55
Fmv
Suits
Fmv, Today at 12:29 AM

Whats everyone doing for guys suits? With the pandemic and stores being closed, and people being out of work. Im wondering if i should even have the guys get suits? Is there enough time for my october...

Elaine, 38 minutes ago 3 22
Stephanie
My wedding is in November, do i still have time to find a dress with all these store closures/delays?
Stephanie, Yesterday at 8:53 PM

My wedding is in November, do I still have time to find a dress with all these store closures/ordering delays? What are other November brides doing?

Destiny, An hour ago 7 88
Brenda
Amazon Bridesmaid Dresses
Brenda, Yesterday at 3:53 PM

Hello all, I've been shopping online for my bridesmaids dresses since most places are closed. I found this dress on Amazon and I was wondering if it is odd/or wrong to have my bridesmaid wear this. I...

Jeni, Yesterday at 11:33 PM 7 92
Amiee
Flower Girl Dress Search
Amiee, Yesterday at 10:36 PM

So I have 2 flower girls and I am having a hard time finding dresses for them. Any suggestions other than David’s Bridal, Azazie, or Amazon?

McKenzie, Yesterday at 11:20 PM 5 32
R
Hates the Dress
Rachel, Yesterday at 4:07 PM

I have five bridesmaids and all of them expect for my best friend are right around the same size and weight so I picked a dress that I thought would look beautiful on all of them. My fiance and I...

Hanna, Yesterday at 11:08 PM 11 200
Jacqueline
Alterations to gown
Jacqueline, on June 3, 2020 at 1:58 PM

WoW!!! Did/does your studio where you purchased your wedding gown offer free alterations? Mine does not as I’m sure none do. My alterations are costing more than my gown. Was thinking of going to a...

Shannon, Yesterday at 10:44 PM 9 103
Kayla
Wedding Day Precautions?
Kayla , on June 2, 2020 at 12:10 PM

Hi all! My wedding is in September, and I was curious to know if other brides are going to be wearing masks, or providing masks, or even allowing them at upcoming and current weddings. What are you...

Charlotte, Yesterday at 10:27 PM 29 652
Trista
Dress shopping
Trista, on June 2, 2020 at 9:45 AM

When do you start shopping for the dress my wedding is 479 days away

Hilenny, Yesterday at 10:25 PM 17 99
Margel & Jake
Adding sleeves on a strapless wedding dress?
Margel & Jake, on May 30, 2020 at 5:16 PM

Has any of you added long sleeves on your strapless wedding dress? What did it look like? I would like to add long sleeves on mine but I thought I should ask you guys experience first. Does it ruin...

Alice, Yesterday at 9:58 PM 8 139 1
S
Major Problem
Stacey, Yesterday at 7:23 PM

Covid had my fiance and I really worried about our wedding, but we talked to our venue and we will be able to have our wedding as planned. Where we live in Pennsylvania, they will be allowing...

Christina, Yesterday at 9:10 PM 7 146
Sera
Bridesmaid Dresses
Sera, Yesterday at 6:55 PM

I live near Wichita, KS. Where would you recommend getting bridesmaid dresses?

Veronica, Yesterday at 7:45 PM 5 25
Laura
What style of bride are you - and show me the dress that shows it (the one!)?!
Laura, on June 3, 2020 at 3:10 PM

I thought that maybe other brides might have struggled to figure out "What kind of bride they wanted to be" like I did. So, I thought I'd show how I finally figured it out... Dress 1. What others...

Laura, Yesterday at 7:38 PM 21 244 1
Kelly
Bridal earrings
Kelly, on June 3, 2020 at 12:46 PM

Hi! I’ve been looking for bridal earrings for myself as well as my bridesmaids. We all have sensitive ears so I’ve been trying to find sterling silver bridal earrings. No luck online, everything is...

Kelly, Yesterday at 7:13 PM 11 115
Gonnabeaburch
Show me your engagement ring!
Gonnabeaburch, on December 20, 2018 at 8:32 AM

So my FH apparently wanted to surprise me for the holidays. He started asking me questions yesterday and finally just caved and said he is too nervous about spending that kind of money on jewelry...

Kirsten, Yesterday at 4:56 PM 107 6,957
C
Dress shipping delay
Charolett, on June 3, 2020 at 6:25 PM

Im in a panic my casablanca dress was suppose to arrive next week, i called the shop to make sure we are still on schedule. She said it hasnt got on the boat yet and there may be a 3 week delay or...

Charolett, Yesterday at 3:04 PM 7 104
Gwendolyn
Second fitting down, two more to go!
Gwendolyn, on June 2, 2020 at 7:39 PM

Today i had the second fitting to check the hem and how the illusion neckline is working now (she cut the fabric at the shoulder open to add some lace and make the sheer not dig in). We are going to...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 2:49 PM 14 303
Start a discussion