We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Maggie
Shoes for outdoor weddings
Maggie, Today at 10:33 AM

If you’re getting married/got married outdoors, what type of shoe are you wearing/did you wear?? Personally I want some type of heel but I’m struggling to find shoes that are bridal but not stilettos...

Aurora, A minute ago 18 98
Allie
Let Me See Your Dresses!!
Allie, on January 25, 2021 at 6:12 PM

Hello ladies! I remember around this time last year a lot of girls started getting their dresses and I just LOVED seeing them all! So show me your dresses! I’m posting mine, I luckily picked it last...

Julie, 47 minutes ago 62 696
Meghan
Wedding Shoes
Meghan, Yesterday at 7:42 AM

Let’s see everyone’s wedding shoes! And tell us why you chose them. To me, all day comfort was key. So, I wore Kate Spade Keds. They were pretty, still had the wedding look, and were super...

Michelle, 4 hours ago 25 272
Andrea
Has anyone bought a wedding dress on amazon and what was the result?
Andrea, Yesterday at 4:04 PM

If you bought a wedding dress online did you like it? Did you have to take it to a tailor? How did you feel about it? Did you wish you didn't buy online? Thanks Andrea

Sharonda, Yesterday at 10:42 PM 12 127
CountryBride
Mom wearing a flapper dress
CountryBride, Today at 2:00 PM

I am learning to pick my battles however I need advice on how to handle this situation, without sounding like a complete bridezilla, My mom started shopping for her mother of bride dress for my...

JM Sunshine, A minute ago 9 188
Brittnee
Iso: Second-hand Hayley Paige Marrakesh Veil for West Dress!
Brittnee, on March 13, 2020 at 10:16 AM

Hello fellow brides! 👰🏼❤️ My bridal shop said they can no longer get me the Hayley Paige Marrakesh veil that matches the West gown; they're facing delays due to the coronavirus (not sure if they were...

Courtney, 2 minutes ago 15 219
Tina
Shoes for beach wedding?
Tina, Today at 5:27 PM

Hi all! I'm looking for advice on wedding shoes! My ceremony will be taking place on a beach and I'm torn over what to wear.. is barefoot a bad idea? Should I just go with a flat sandal? I was...

Cyndy, 46 minutes ago 7 61
Maeghan
Adding a corset and a layer of tulle?
Maeghan, Today at 2:01 PM

I have NO idea what alterations cost, and we're on a really strict budget. I have the dress I want picked out and since I can't find my dream dress, I found one that I can make minor alterations to so...

Tone, An hour ago 9 92
N
Wedding band
Nicole, Today at 3:52 PM

Looking for wedding band suggestions/ideas that would look good with my engagement ring. TIA!!

Michelle, 2 hours ago 5 118
Jenna
Ring Bearer Outfits
Jenna, on January 23, 2021 at 5:19 AM

So I will be having 2 ring bearers (one in 2nd grade and another is a toddler). I'm having trouble figuring out what I want them to wear. My fiance will be in a darker grey suit, groomsmen will be in...

Jenna, 2 hours ago 5 44
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Andrew, 2 hours ago 1,008 19,517 95
Michelle
Veil Types - What are you wearing?
Michelle, Yesterday at 9:32 PM

What kind of dress and veil combo are you wearing? Are you wearing a blusher or just a veil? Let's show some pics!! I have an illusion applique dress and I'm wearing a cathedral veil with no blusher ...

Molly, 3 hours ago 17 193
Jasmine Edwards
Recommend a veil style
Jasmine Edwards, Yesterday at 4:17 PM

Hi all, I'm starting to think about what to do with my hair/headpiece. I'll do a trial sometime this year. My gown is pretty clean and simple, so I can do an interesting veil. I'm obsessed with blue,...

Jasmine Edwards, 3 hours ago 9 128
Maren
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍 Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Tina, 3 hours ago 2,133 41,823 135
K
Bridesmaids dresses
Kendall, Today at 3:31 PM

Have any of you used birdygrey for your bridesmaid dresses? If so what did you think? I just ordered swatches from there and love the color but want to make sure my bridesmaids will be comfortable.

Kendall, 4 hours ago 3 52
Maeghan
Experience with Avery Austin dresses?
Maeghan, Today at 1:58 PM

Has anyone had personal experience with Avery Austin dresses? I'm thinking of ordering my dress through them because it's $800 less than the one I fell in love with, and would only need minor...

Sara, 5 hours ago 1 35
Jane
Vintage lacy dress for pre-wedding photoshoot
Jane, Yesterday at 1:24 AM

I usually look better in off shoulders but I would like to try different look for the pre-wedding photoshoot. What do you think about this dress? I would wear it in the forest and field. I get to wear...

Lynnie, 7 hours ago 2 62
Lauren
Dresses with overskirts
Lauren, Yesterday at 4:13 PM

I'm really considering a short wedding dress with a long overskirt so I can transition easily between ceremony and reception. But I cannot find anything hardly anywhere. Has anyone done the same or...

Lynnie, 7 hours ago 4 86
Sarahsteen
Short bridesmaids dress?
Sarahsteen, Today at 12:19 AM

I’ve been planning my wedding for a while and chose these short dresses a while ago and all my bridesmaids have already bought them. I’m starting to regret them because I feel like they’re informal...

Michelle, 7 hours ago 12 135
S
Alteration time frame
Sam, Today at 12:06 PM

Hi everyone! How soon is everyone’s alteration appointments? My wedding is 10/2/2021 and my first alteration appointment isn’t until 7/16/2021. I’m fairly athletic so I’m not worried about my weight(...

Katie, 8 hours ago 6 86
Start a discussion