Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Katherine
Getting ready outfits—worth it or no?
Katherine, on January 13, 2022 at 2:33 PM

I like the idea and look of us coordinating somehow during the ‘getting ready’ but idk if it’s really worth spending money on robes or PJ’s etc. Like how much time is everyone all together anyway? The...

MIWM, An hour ago 11 165
Rosie
How much input did you have on your ring?
Rosie, on January 4, 2022 at 11:22 PM

I am curious to know how much input you had on the design/style of your engagement ring? Did you buy it together? show your fiance your hidden pinterest board and leave him to it? Agree to use a...

Ashley, Jan 14, 2022 53 499
Cece
Let’s See Your Veil (or headpiece)!
Cece, on January 5, 2022 at 11:38 AM

Will you (or did you) wear a veil for your ceremony? Or will you go sans veil and wear a hairpiece, headpiece, crown, etc? Or will you do both?? Share pics of your beautiful veils and/or hair...

Sine, Jan 13, 2022 39 355 1
Samantha & Antonio
What to wear while wedding dress shopping?
Samantha & Antonio, Today at 3:04 PM

I have my first wedding dress appointment coming up this Saturday. I’m not sure what’s ok to wear when trying on dresses? Is it ok the wear spanks? Do I wear a strapless bar while trying on dresses or...

Rosie, 7 minutes ago 5 33
Catherine
Strapless bra for wedding dress?!
Catherine, Yesterday at 9:08 PM

Help! I have large and by nature pretty saggy breasts (44DDD). I bought a Misses Kisses bra that came in today and after about an hour and a half of fighting with it, I needed a nap I felt so...

Caroline, 48 minutes ago 8 78
A
Dip Dying Wedding Dress
Ashlynn, Today at 4:58 AM

I am really wanting to dip dye my dress but I have not had any luck finding someone who can or is willing to do this. Have any of you looked into this? Who did you find?

Shannon, An hour ago 2 34
C
Dress regret, can i change the silhouette?
Chloe, Today at 3:27 AM

So I recently purchased my wedding dress and now I’m not sure if I love it. I have tried on NUMEROUS dresses and am usually a very indecisive person. (I bought 20 dresses before I found the right one...

MIWM, An hour ago 5 90
Andrea
Brides to be !!! Let’s see your dresses 🥰
Andrea, Yesterday at 10:15 PM

I’m going this weekend to try on some wedding dresses & I’m SUPER EXCITED! Would love to see everyone’s “yes to the dress” picks I CANNOT WAIT TK TRT THIS BEAUTY ON 🥰🥰🥰

Kristen, 2 hours ago 11 99
Allison
Wedding Shoes - Flats
Allison, on January 12, 2022 at 9:38 AM

I need help finding wedding shoes! I want to wear flats in an off-white or champagne color. Please help!

Emily, 13 hours ago 10 90
Cece
Let’s See Your Ring! (and hear all about your proposal)
Cece, on January 3, 2022 at 7:59 AM

So many exciting proposals have happened over the holidays! Come share your proposal story and show off those new sparklers!! 💍✨ (And of course this isn't limited to just those who got engaged over...

Emily, 13 hours ago 28 270 1
M
Wedding Dress Shopping Anxiety
Madison, on January 13, 2022 at 12:40 PM

Okay so I have always struggled with body dysmorphia, and now is the time I need to be picking out a dress since my wedding is in September of this year. I’ve made 3 appointments and cancelled all of...

Emily, 13 hours ago 9 119
V
Selling Dress
Veronica, Yesterday at 3:47 PM

When I was getting married, my mom purchased a wedding dress I never wore so I'm wondering the best place to try to sell a brand new wedding dress and veil?

Veronica, 14 hours ago 3 61
Candace
Dress sleeves - ideas needed
Candace, on January 14, 2022 at 12:43 PM

I purchased my dress and I'm super thrilled with it. Perfect in every way, but I'm underwhelmed by the straps. I am definitely wearing a cape veil at the ceremony and then if course taking it off at...

Emily, 14 hours ago 1 82
Tina & Darren
Bridesmaid jewelry
Tina & Darren, on January 9, 2021 at 6:38 AM

Hello everyone....I'm having a problem I'm trying to find a site where I could get my BM jewelry from...any suggestions

Emily, 14 hours ago 13 146
Malinda
Purple Wedding Gown
Malinda, on January 11, 2022 at 10:05 PM

Hello to all, I'm in search of someone that create a purple wedding gown for me that's in the Durham, North Carolina area or in NC. If there are any outside of the state of NC, please feel free to...

Emily, 14 hours ago 5 73
Allison
Worried my wedding dress won’t come in time!
Allison, on January 13, 2022 at 10:22 PM

Hi everyone! I’m getting married 4/9/22. I went dress shopping 8/22/21 and purchase my dress that same day AND rush ordered it for extra peace of mind. I was told it would come no later than January....

Emily, 14 hours ago 8 193
Christian
Need help deciding on what to do with dress
Christian, on January 12, 2022 at 7:28 PM

So I just got my second dress in the mail and im having a hard time deciding with poof or without poof... Please help

Emily, 14 hours ago 19 154
Allison
Wedding Dress Too Tight
Allison, Yesterday at 2:26 PM

I went to the bridal salon to pick up my wedding dress yesterday and it was too tight. I immediately started crying and I’ve been upset about it all day. They’re able to order me the next size up, but...

Emily, 14 hours ago 1 123
Lynne
Dress Appointment!
Lynne, Yesterday at 3:56 PM

Tomorrow morning I have an appointment at David's Bridal. My mom and one of my aunts are going with me. Still trying to find the right style of dress. My mom's comment is always "It only matters what...

Emily, 14 hours ago 8 106
Velvet
I’m wearing a black wedding dress. If you wore a black dress/nontraditional dress please answer.
Velvet, Yesterday at 6:33 PM

So my wedding is in September and my wedding dress will be black. Most of my fam are having a hard time accepting the idea any pointers on how to deal with the comments and offensive remarks

Emily, 15 hours ago 1 70
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics