We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Jen
Did you find a place for bridesmaid dresses that you absolutely love? Is David's Bridal good?
Jen, on November 20, 2020 at 5:33 PM

I'm considering using David's Bridal for our bridesmaid dresses because I had a great experience there getting my gown, we love their horizon blue, and they have 125 different styles of dresses so my...

Jen, Nov 27, 2020 33 240
Lynnie
Black Friday Bargains on Bridesmaid & Groomsmen Attire and Accessories!
Lynnie, on November 24, 2020 at 1:29 PM

It's that time of year and the sales have already started!! 🛒 Are you planning on snagging any sale items for your bridal party?? Here are a few early Black Friday bargains you should definitely...

Victoria, Nov 25, 2020 4 94
Naomi
Dress shopping under $500?
Naomi, on November 18, 2020 at 4:43 PM

I need help! I’ve been trying to keep my budget tight. We splurged on venue and photography because that’s what we felt was important to us so I’m trying to stay under $500 on my dress. It...

Private User, Nov 21, 2020 53 643
Darlene
Dress!!!
Darlene, Yesterday at 8:22 PM

Ordered my dress today guys!!

Laquita, An hour ago 6 65 1
E
Sister
Everly, Yesterday at 10:45 AM

My sister has decided she doesn't like her bridesmaid dress anymore. She has already had it altered even though I advised against it since the wedding isn't until August next year. However, she...

Laquita, An hour ago 12 175
Laquita
My Wedding Shoes
Laquita, Yesterday at 8:30 PM

I used Amazon's Try Before You Buy option to see which style looked better on me (shopping is a hassle right now) and I fell in love with these Betsy Johnson shoes. I sent the free pairs back and...

Laquita, An hour ago 9 55
Stefanie
Wedding shoes
Stefanie, Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Anyone wearing flats for your wedding? What did you get? I am taller and don’t want to wear heels.

Jamie, Yesterday at 11:54 PM 6 35
CountryBride
Azazie company
CountryBride, Yesterday at 4:44 PM

Is the company azazie a ligit company to order bridesmaids dresses from? I found a color I love and was wondering if this is a ligit company. if so how do I go about getting measurements done?

Tiger Bride, Yesterday at 11:47 PM 13 118
Lynnie
Show me your moissanite rings! 💍
Lynnie, on April 18, 2018 at 9:05 PM

Who decided to go with a moissanite engagement ring? 💍 Share a picture of your moissanite sparkler and tell us how you decided on moissanite! Photo from Julian Studio Photo of grey moissanite...

Kylie, Yesterday at 10:10 PM 18 2,437
Kaitlin
Which Veil?!
Kaitlin, Yesterday at 9:07 PM

Hello, apparently you cannot delete posts on here. My Finance almost saw my dress because he was getting notifications from this app so I had to delete these pictures, whewwww close one.

Kaitlin, Yesterday at 10:07 PM 3 63
K
Shape-wear
Kristen, Yesterday at 1:58 PM

Best shape-wear for under your gown? August wedding, preferable breathable. My gown material is crepe, I don’t want to see any panty lines, and want to have a pretty smooth look all around. I’m 5’1’’...

Victorian Bride, Yesterday at 8:14 PM 6 54
Kacci
What color tuxes?
Kacci, on November 28, 2020 at 5:56 PM

My bridesmaids are wearing those colors.. (different style than shown).. should the groom and groomsmen wear navy or black tuxes? Honest opinions..

Judith, Yesterday at 6:43 PM 23 144
A
Stella York Moscato color underlay dress advice needed!
Andrea, on November 30, 2017 at 8:39 PM

I ordered a Stella York moscato underlay with ivory lace wedding dress about a month ago. I had only been able to try on an ivory/ivory sample of the dress in the store. I still love the dress itself...

Jennifer, Yesterday at 3:45 PM 29 5,976
Meghan
Zales & Lord & Taylor sale
Meghan, on November 25, 2020 at 11:08 AM

My fiancé never wears jewelry and couldn’t find a wedding band he liked. We went to zales this past week and he found a ring he actually liked! They also have a sale going on for wedding bands so I’d...

Private User, Yesterday at 3:43 PM 8 113
romtina
Jewelry
romtina, on February 11, 2020 at 3:24 PM

What kind of jewelry do you plan on wearing for your wedding? Definitely earrings for me. And after the ceremony of course the ring. Are you also doing necklace and bracelet?

Michelle, Yesterday at 3:09 PM 30 261
Kristen
Dress Opinions?!?
Kristen, on November 15, 2019 at 9:12 PM

Ladies!! I really need some advice! I’m pretty stuck between two dresses. I never thought I would wear a ball gown, but here I am! They are the exact same price, which also doesn’t help lol. I feel...

Taylor, Yesterday at 2:52 PM 736 12,731 37
Raven
Plus Size Bride
Raven, on November 27, 2020 at 8:55 PM

I’m a plus size bride and an absolutely terrified to go dress shopping tomorrow. I just want to feel beautiful but I’m so hard on myself. I see so may gorgeous plus size brides and just hope I look as...

CountryBride, Yesterday at 1:41 PM 19 258
L
Help! Stuck between 2 dresses!
Lauren, on November 28, 2020 at 11:22 PM

This is driving me nuts. Stuck between two Monique Lhullier dresses, totally different styles. I really love the princess look, and was instantly drawn to the sparkly one because of that amazing...

CountryBride, Yesterday at 1:32 PM 10 169
CountryBride
Veil over face
CountryBride, on November 28, 2020 at 5:52 PM

I am starting to get an idea of my veil I always wanted to come down the aisle with the veil over face however I am second guessing it will my fiancé be able to see my face while walking down the...

Becky, Yesterday at 11:26 AM 6 128
Serenity
i said Yes!
Serenity, on November 28, 2020 at 11:57 PM

I said yes to the dress! So glad I actually went into a bridal shop to try things on I didn’t know a thing about wedding dresses or what will look flattering on me❤️ Going made me realize how REAL it...

Ty, Yesterday at 11:16 AM 13 175 2
Start a discussion