Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Caroline
Who should buy the bridesmaid pajamas?
Caroline, on January 25, 2023 at 1:23 PM

After paying for half of my wedding expenses and already getting the girls custom traveling jewelry boxes and wedding day jewelry, is it bad to have the bridesmaids pay for their own get ready...

Keri, Jan 30, 2023 29 520
Erica
Anyone with DB Dresses?
Erica, on December 31, 2022 at 9:21 PM

Anyone with a David Bridals 👗?

Julija, Jan 29, 2023 15 152
Kaleah
Plus size Wedding Dresses, Where are you ?
Kaleah, on January 20, 2023 at 5:47 PM

Hey y'all, I'm getting married next year so I have some time but I have been trying to find places for budget friendly plus size dresses. I'm living In a new area so there aren't many places. I need...

Julija, Jan 29, 2023 7 89
Nicole
Dress Shopping! What do i wear?
Nicole, on January 10, 2023 at 10:11 AM

Hello Everyone! I'm going dress shopping this weekend, and just wanted to know if there's any suggestions on what I should bring or wear. We're going to 3 shops in one day haha. I'm of course bringing...

Julija, Jan 29, 2023 12 199
J
Having Trouble Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses - Please Help!!!
Jasmine, Today at 12:50 AM

Hi Everyone! I've been horribly indecisive when it comes to selecting the color of my bridesmaid dresses. I have narrowed it down to 6 colors (I seriously had over 30 to start). I'd love input on what...

Jasmine, 6 hours ago 8
Rosalyn
How do i match my bridesmaids dresses without making them uncomfortable?
Rosalyn, Yesterday at 8:05 PM

There are many mixed opinions on bridesmaid dresses. I honestly do want my maids to match, but I also don't want to "confine" any of them. I want each of them to feel comfortable in their gowns, but I...

Erin, Yesterday at 9:46 PM 2 40
Kate
What Size Am I?
Kate, on January 5, 2023 at 11:26 PM

I’m terrified to go dress shopping as I have no idea what size I am normally. Basically, I’m 5ft 1/2 and 241lbs. I’ve always had trouble finding clothes, so I gave up on numbered sizes a long time...

Kate, Yesterday at 8:45 PM 20 208
Emily
Show me your dress!
Emily, on February 1, 2023 at 1:12 PM

The title says it all - show me allllll the dresses! Here’s mine, I don’t think I’ve gone a single day without looking at the pictures of it!!

Lianne, Yesterday at 8:24 PM 20 273
Opinion
, on January 25, 2019 at 11:25 AM

Has anyone ordered from love angel dress? They are based in Australia.

Shea, Yesterday at 8:57 AM 18 1,715
Ann
Dress
Ann, on February 3, 2023 at 3:09 PM

I bought my wedding dress but it’s wasn’t the style I want I tried on mermaid at other stores didn’t look right do you think would look better mermaid or as it is

Stephanie, Yesterday at 7:30 AM 5 122
A
What sort of flowers would pair well with my bridal look? I'm struggling to figure out the florals with my vibe...
Amelia, on February 2, 2023 at 9:34 PM

I was going to go with lambs ear and white and blue flowers, but I'm feeling really thrown off because my dress isn't actually white--it's a mocha cream underlay and so detailed that I'm feeling...

Michele, Feb 3, 2023 3 70
Alexa
Wedding Bands from mensrings.biz
Alexa, on December 1, 2018 at 3:57 PM

Hey guys, so I received a coupon in the mail from mensrings.biz. The coupon was for $210 off, but it seemed kind of sketchy. Has anyone bought rings from this site or received a similar piece...

James, Feb 3, 2023 7 969
Julija
What suit color for the groomsmen?
Julija, on February 1, 2023 at 6:37 PM

I’m in an ivory blush dress. My fiancé picked a green suit for himself. My girls are in grape. The flowers are mainly orange. What do I put the groomsmen in?!?!

Julija, Feb 3, 2023 32 221
Julija
Which suit color for the groomsmen? Part 2.
Julija, on February 2, 2023 at 6:24 PM

So after reading everyone's advise on my 1st post I have come to realize 3 things: 1) I wasn't being flexible enough from my initial vision, 2) I'm going to need to change the bridesmaid dress color...

Julija, Feb 2, 2023 2 41
B
Shoes dilemma
Brittany, on January 31, 2023 at 10:51 AM

I know it's recommended to bring your shoes with you when you are looking for your dress...but I don't know what I want for shoes!!! I like heels, and have a few pairs that would be the height I'd...

Brittany, Feb 2, 2023 7 125
Julija
Dress or Jumpsuit
Julija, on February 1, 2023 at 6:18 PM

So one of my bridesmaids is actually more of a brideshuman. They are experimenting with their form of gender expression. They were born female and have never had an issue with their feminine side, but...

Veronica, Feb 2, 2023 9 119
Brittany
May have found my dress?!
Brittany, on February 1, 2023 at 10:00 PM

Second try on dress I’ve gotten from Azazie and I can’t stop thinking about it! I didn’t want to send it back 😩 I’m going to go to a local store with my mom this weekend just to see what they have...

Katlyn, Feb 2, 2023 3 116
L
What do you think of this dress?
Lisa, on January 29, 2023 at 10:09 PM

I said yes to this dress yesterday! I am so excited and happy - but now i think I’m looking at it too much and having second thoughts - has this happened to anyone else? Also, I have been frantically...

Julija, Feb 2, 2023 11 205
Rubi
My David’s Bridal Dress 👰🏻‍♀️
Rubi, on February 1, 2023 at 4:06 PM

My wedding look 👰🏻‍♀️. I paid $700 for the dress (it was in sale limited edition dress) and $300 for the alterations. This dress fitted me like a gloves and I was very impressed with...

Alisha, Feb 2, 2023 5 94
Tina
Help! Can’t pick bridesmaids colors
Tina, on January 28, 2023 at 11:52 PM

Hello everyone, Help! So I had to rush plan my wedding because my dad was suddenly out on critical care and we wanted him with us. Well he’s doing much better now but here we are 3 months to the...

Ashlee, Feb 1, 2023 9 165 1
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics