We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Bianca
Buy a dress online
Bianca, Yesterday at 2:05 PM

I can’t picture spending thousands or even more than 500$ on a dress. I’ve been looking online and they all seem really pretty. Did anyone go to a bridal shop to try on dresses and get their...

Tiger Bride, 28 minutes ago 64 579 3
Bella
Did you pick out your own ring?
Bella, on June 25, 2020 at 3:34 PM

I’m curious how other couples picked out their rings. Did you find what you wanted and send it to your FH? Did you give him an idea of what you wanted and then just cross your fingers? If you picked...

Sarah, Yesterday at 3:38 PM 112 1,159 1
Petite brides Show your dresses!
, on June 26, 2020 at 6:08 PM

I go dress shopping early September and I’m excited but so nervous because I’m so short 5 feet even. I keep hearing how a ball gown would overwhelm my frame and that I don’t have the legs to pull off...

Catherine, Jun 30, 2020 35 383 2
B
Altering wedding dress neckline
Bethany, Yesterday at 2:37 PM

Hey Brides! Do you think it would be possible to alter my boat neckline to a sweetheart neckline, like the one in the pronovias dress? Would it suit the style of my dress? Any help or suggestions...

Lynnie, A minute ago 4 88
J
Ugh - Wedding Dress Blues
Jennifer, Today at 12:25 PM

I bought my dress earlier this year and haven't tried it on since (I'm keeping it at my parents house), I tried it on today and I don't like how it fits me. I think the dress is really pretty, but I...

Caitlin, 4 minutes ago 17 94
C
Which necklace?!
Christina, Today at 9:04 AM

I’m just having a difficult time picking a necklace for my dress. Do I go with a statement or pendant? My earrings and bracelet match both.

Hanna, 4 minutes ago 15 131
A
Selling wedding gown
Amanda, on June 24, 2020 at 8:50 PM

Has anyone purchased a gown and then realized it’s not the one and needs to sell a brand new dress that’s never been altered. I spent $2,700 on a Martina Liana that I simply don’t love anymore....

Brittney, 5 minutes ago 10 325
Jaclyn
New Dress?
Jaclyn, Today at 12:16 PM

We are currently scheduled to get married on December 12 but are leaning towards postponing the wedding to next year and just having a small backyard ceremony with immediate family this year. My...

Anna, 22 minutes ago 4 51
Tiffany
What to wear
Tiffany, on June 30, 2020 at 3:49 PM

So we are postponing our big ceremony for the second time to next year due to covid but we do not want to wait any longer to get married! We are going to have a very small wedding with our close...

Lynnie, 50 minutes ago 7 103
K
Dress fitting tomorrow
Kayla, Yesterday at 9:37 PM

Worried about my dress fitting since the lady already told me that she would have to take it out what yall doing to a work out anything helping you guys keeping the weight off

Lynnie, An hour ago 14 115
Erin
Short Brides! Show me your mermaid/fit and flare dresses!!
Erin, Today at 7:43 AM

I’m 5’ 1’’ and decided to go with a mermaid style. Please show me how yours looked if you are on the shorter side! 🤗🥰👰🏻

Erin, An hour ago 10 98
Nicole
Delicious and Curvalicious! Show Off Your Fit n Flare Gowns!
Nicole, on February 17, 2020 at 5:36 PM

Fit n flares are some of my all-time favorite dresses. They hug a woman's curves so well and add a little sexiness to the wedding day. When I was shopping, I knew that was the silhouette for me! If...

Nicole, 2 hours ago 107 1,684 3
Rebecca
Show me your wedding finery!
Rebecca, on June 30, 2020 at 1:21 AM

I love picture posts, so let's have a fun one. Show me your wedding finery - dress, jumpsuit, special outfit, whatever it is you wore/are wearing for the big day! Here's my "portrait" from the park...

Rebecca, 2 hours ago 30 280 1
Stefanie
Almost wedding day.. Worried about dress again
Stefanie, on June 24, 2020 at 7:45 PM

I am a bit worried about my dress. I love how I feel in it. My friends and family love it too, but to be honest, most people here seem pretty underwhelmed by it or dislike it. 😒 It really has me...

Chrysta, 2 hours ago 18 367
Molly
Picked up my gown
Molly, on May 23, 2020 at 10:20 PM

I picked up my gown today and I love it even more than I did when I ordered it. I almost made my bridesmaid cry and I didn't want to take it off. I felt so beautiful. Fingers crossed I can still have...

Brittany, 2 hours ago 33 890 1
MayOrtiz
Different dress for reception?
MayOrtiz, on June 30, 2020 at 8:54 PM

So, I’ve recently discovered that a lot of brides change out of their wedding gowns for the reception. To be honest, I’m kind of panicking because I really don’t want to go through buying another...

Jeni, 2 hours ago 28 336
Sarah
Rings
Sarah, Yesterday at 9:56 PM

So recently I posted about having matching wedding rings with my fiance but didn't get to post a pic of both of my rings together because I was waiting for my band to be sized... I love them together...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 10 118
Catherine Louise
KF Bridal experience?
Catherine Louise, on April 25, 2017 at 12:51 PM

Has anyone tried KF Bridal and ordered bridesmaids dresses? I have read some good and bad reviews. I love the amount of colors and styles they have just don't want to blindly order. Thanks!

Taylor, 3 hours ago 19 20,532
Dana
We bought our wedding bands!
Dana, Today at 5:19 AM

It’s hard to believe that after being engaged for 20 months, we are 71 days away! Everything is coming together and I’m really enjoying these milestones along the way!

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 6 104
Chelsea
Mother in law/sister in law attire
Chelsea, on June 30, 2020 at 7:07 PM

So idk if anyone else has been through this but the dress choices that my mil( fh mom) and sil( fh sister) have chosen and sent to me are extremely skimpy, very cut low dresses , and thigh high slits,...

Jodie, 4 hours ago 10 142
Start a discussion