Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Laura
Wedding shoes shops
Laura, Yesterday at 8:49 PM

Hey, Where did you girls get your wedding shoes? Thanks, Laura

Sloane, 11 hours ago 11 71
Laura
Where did you get your bridesmaids dresses?
Laura, on May 20, 2022 at 3:45 PM

Hey, I was wondering what places/websites did you go for your bridesmaids' dresses? Thanks!

Nicole, May 25, 2022 15 112 1
Miguelina
Show me your shoes! 👡
Miguelina, on May 19, 2022 at 1:08 AM

What kind of shoes are you planning on wearing? Are you wearing different ones for the reception? I’ve never been one to wear heels only rarely on occasions. You’ll always find me in sneakers though!...

Sarah, May 23, 2022 26 268
Euphemia
Thoughts about wearing 2 dresses: 1 for ceremony and 1 for reception
Euphemia, Yesterday at 4:28 PM

Vs just wearing 1 dress the entire time. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Michelle, 9 minutes ago 13 97
Leah
Share your wedding dress pics!
Leah, Yesterday at 2:01 PM

I just want an excuse to show everyone my wedding dress tbh because I’m so excited about it, so if you want to share pics of your dress too, share them here! I went dress shopping this past Sunday and...

Megan, 18 minutes ago 11 209
springfever
My wedding dress is too big!!
springfever, on February 15, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I just picked up my wedding dress the other day and it is at least 2 sizes too big. They claim it can be altered but I am so worried about it. I can't stop thinking it won't look right. It is very...

Michelle, An hour ago 28 21,065
Euphemia
Does David's Bridal really take 6 months to mail out my wedding dress?
Euphemia, Yesterday at 4:23 PM

Ordered my dress in mid March. Estimated delivery is end of Sept. Can I really expect it to take that long to get my dress? Thank you!

Euphemia, 2 hours ago 18 185
Delaney
Thoughts on light sky blue bridesmaids dresses vs. light dusty pink bridesmaids dresses (photos attached)? Really torn - whichever color chosen will b
Delaney, on May 4, 2022 at 10:39 PM

Torn between these two colors. Whichever one that is chosen will be incorporating into the bouquets with white flowers (not mixing blues with pinks). Groom and groomsmen will be dressed in navy most...

Elizabeth, 3 hours ago 32 350
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Ashley, 7 hours ago 4,835 107,610 379
Rosie
Show Us Your Bands!
Rosie, on December 6, 2021 at 7:25 PM

I want to be flooded with beautiful wedding sets! Show me what you bought! Here is mine, it is a custom-made rose gold band with diamonds and tiny peach sapphires to match my rose gold, diamond and...

Sloane, 9 hours ago 68 1,175 4
Katie
Just sharing.
Katie, on May 24, 2022 at 9:17 AM

Just thought I would share. On Sunday May 22,2022 I went to try on some wedding dresses. I was in good company! I absolutely love this dress simple/ country ish looking ♡ just what I want. Yes I was...

Katie, 13 hours ago 14 230
Jmz
Changing your mind 😅👍
Jmz, on May 25, 2022 at 9:05 AM

I had been saying for nearly 3 years that I'd wear a DIY bird cage veil, but I've changed my mind! Just got my shoulder length veil in the mail today. Ordered it off Etsy for $44 and supported...

Jmz, 17 hours ago 24 220
C
Unsure about my dress….is this too formal for backyard wedding?
Caitlin, on May 20, 2022 at 10:14 PM

When we started planing our wedding, we had a sort of decent budget, and we planned to have it at this modern-looking farm house and our guests would wear cocktail attire. But some things happened, as...

Taylor, 17 hours ago 12 235
Sherraine
Bra or braless?
Sherraine, on May 24, 2022 at 11:49 PM

I got almost all the components for my dress but im having the hardest time finding a decent strapless bra. im a 48C and its such a struggle. i was hoping maybe i find one that gives me the plunge an...

Taylor, 18 hours ago 10 108
Sara
Backless dress to big?
Sara, on May 25, 2022 at 12:48 PM

Hi all. I just went for my alterations. The upper part of my dress near my boobs is legit waaaayy too big. It’s bulky. I really don’t like the way it looks on me. We’re trying cups first to see if it...

Taylor, 19 hours ago 10 159
Katlyn
Vintage Rose color dress! Help!
Katlyn, on May 25, 2022 at 8:59 PM

I definitely need some help!!!! I went with a Vintage Rose color dress from David’s Bridal. I absolutely love it but I’m having a difficult time styling it. Has anyone else had a vintage rose dress?...

Taylor, 20 hours ago 7 112
J
Adding lace overlay to plain skirt cost
Jessica, Yesterday at 2:31 PM

Hi all! I'm in the midst of finding a dress and found one I love but thought I could jazz it up by having a lace overlay on the skirt (only the skirt) and if anyone had done it, and what it had cost?...

Michael, Yesterday at 11:25 PM 3 64
Abi
a little (stitch)uation 😏
Abi, Yesterday at 7:46 PM

So I got my dress a couple months back….i went into coastal knot one day with my best friend just to try on some dresses to play with some styles and fell in love with this one. I always knew I wanted...

Bird, Yesterday at 10:02 PM 1 113
Jennifer
Desperate search for this dress!
Jennifer, Yesterday at 9:01 AM

Hi everyone, so I am searching for a specific dress but I have no idea who the designer is or the name of the dress! I have been looking for it for years! It comes from say yes to the dress, season 3...

Abi, Yesterday at 7:51 PM 4 180
M
Train or no train?
Michael, on May 18, 2022 at 2:14 PM

I think a sweep or chapel train would work best. Did anyone select a dress based on the specific train? Did the train work out okay in the ceremony?

Jessenia, Yesterday at 4:59 PM 21 184
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics