Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Cece
Share your ring stories! 💍✨
Cece, on November 22, 2021 at 9:25 AM

How was your ring chosen?? Did you tell your SO what you wanted? Did you go shopping for it together? Or was it a complete surprise, and your SO did all the choosing?? Or maybe it was an heirloom?...

Emilia, 14 hours ago 55 502 1
M
What to wear for the reception?
Maggii, on November 21, 2021 at 2:43 PM

I’m looking for ideas or suggestions on what I could wear for comfortability during the reception. I plan on doing a lot of dancing and I don’t want to be in my ceremony dress the entire time. After...

P.t., Yesterday at 5:16 PM 14 120 2
W
Mixing bridesmaids dresses
Whitney, on November 21, 2021 at 7:16 AM

Hi there! I was really interested in mixing bridesmaids dresses -- I think it looks so fashionable. The thing is, it can really look like a mess if you don't do it right. Any suggestions on how to...

Whitney, Nov 23, 2021 12 150
Daquona
Bridesmaids Dresses
Daquona, Yesterday at 10:27 AM

Hey Weds, I’m still in the early stages of planning but I have finally picked out my dress (posted below) and I have picked out the gowns for our flower girls. I’m so stuck on picking the bridesmaids...

Daquona, 13 minutes ago 6 217
Rachel
Brides of 2022 - Dress Pics!
Rachel, on September 25, 2021 at 1:24 PM

I can’t get over my dress, I can’t wait to begin the alterations process in November! Brides of 2022, what dress did you pick!?

Sarah, An hour ago 359 10,581 22
Miguelina
October 2022 brides! Let’s see your dress 👰🏽‍♀️
Miguelina, on October 8, 2021 at 11:30 PM

Finding the dress is one of my favorite things to hear about. There is a always a story behind why that was the dress for you! Tell us how did you know it was the one?! 🤍 After trying on over 20...

Becky, An hour ago 23 504 1
Melissa
Show off your rings! 💍💍💍
Melissa, on November 24, 2021 at 11:48 PM

Hi everyone, I got engaged a couple weeks ago and would love to see everyone's rings! Im absolutely in love with mine! My fiancé knew exactly what I wanted, and i'm glad he listened haha

Melissa, An hour ago 11 214
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Brooke, 3 hours ago 3,781 78,253 308
Laura
Matching wedding veil — too much?
Laura, on November 23, 2021 at 11:19 AM

Is my wedding dress w/long train and matching veil too much? Second guessing my veil decision and if I should have gone w/a plain sheer cathedral veil.

R.L., 5 hours ago 15 387
Melinda
Found my reception dress!
Melinda, Yesterday at 4:31 PM

Had to share since now I have two I can’t show FH and it’s driving me insane. The sample is two sizes too small in this picture so I’ll look less like a busted burrito when it comes in 😂

Rosie, 5 hours ago 6 110
Celine
Double breasted vests?
Celine, Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Hi everyone! Has anyone ever had their groomsmen wear double breasted vests? We just put in a custom order at Mens Wearhouse but they didn’t really show us any examples of what it’s going to look...

Rosie, 5 hours ago 1 32
Domnick
Wearing my dress to a bar after the ceremony?!
Domnick, Today at 1:49 PM

Hello brides! So my fiancé and I will be eloping in our living room and plan on going out to a brewery/bar afterwards. I have 3 bridesmaids who are wearing somewhat fancy dresses and we’re wondering...

Rosie, 5 hours ago 9 173
Lav
Purchase help
Lav, Today at 1:53 PM

I am going to have only a Matron of Honor which will be using a Burgundy/Marsala dress and my Fiancé will have only one Best Man. I am providing the Best Man the a Suspender and Tie in the color of...

Lav, 7 hours ago 8 58
Sarah
i found my dress today!!
Sarah, Yesterday at 9:43 PM

I’m getting married on 09/17/2022 and I found my DREAM dress today !

Lisa, 9 hours ago 5 114
Hannah
Help! i can’t decide on bridesmaid colors
Hannah, Yesterday at 10:40 PM

For the LIFE of me, I cannot decide what I should do for my 6 bridesmaids for our June wedding. My dress is ivory over rum/champagne and FH/ groomsmen will be wearing the grey suit below. I also can’t...

Bri, 13 hours ago 4 71
Abigail
i said yes but should i have said no?
Abigail, Yesterday at 10:01 PM

I said yes to the dress but now I have so much anxiety!! Did I pick the right dress for my yacht wedding? Would I have found better if I kept trying dresses on? Im so nervous! I got a great deal on...

Rebelle Fleur, 14 hours ago 4 156
Shelby
Eyelash extensions or false lashes?
Shelby, on August 18, 2017 at 3:40 PM

So I am debating on getting eyelash extensions before engagement pictures and then getting them also before my wedding day. I have also heard that the false lashes from sephora are a great option too!...

Janet, 21 hours ago 50 16,569
Jessica
Train too long to bustle?! Help!
Jessica, on November 5, 2021 at 1:00 AM

I was told my train is too long to bustle and I should shorten it. I absolutely refuse. The train is one of my favorite things about this dress. Anyone ever bustled a cathedral length train before? I...

Alyssa, Yesterday at 9:22 PM 13 297 1
Genna
i don't want a white dress
Genna, on November 11, 2021 at 3:12 PM

Is anyone doing another color aside from white for their wedding dress? I love the very light pink (Almost white) or bone. I don't want a white dress at all.

Genna, Yesterday at 7:16 PM 32 263
N
Cancel Wedding Dress
Nikki, on November 25, 2021 at 11:41 AM

I need some serious advice. I went to a dress shop and couldn’t really find anything I like but there were bits of different dresses that were nice. I the shop agreed to make a bespoke dress to my...

CountryBride, Yesterday at 6:50 PM 6 244
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics