We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Bianca
Buy a dress online
Bianca, on July 1, 2020 at 2:05 PM

I can’t picture spending thousands or even more than 500$ on a dress. I’ve been looking online and they all seem really pretty. Did anyone go to a bridal shop to try on dresses and get their...

Alicia, Yesterday at 8:56 PM 92 1,196 4
Stefanie
Let's see all the dresses you tried - good and bad
Stefanie, on July 4, 2020 at 10:14 PM

I want to see all the everyone tried on and what you ultimately picked. Here are mine. I picked the one in the center. The others were 👎 The bottom left gown was given to me as a gift. It is a vintage...

Meagan, Yesterday at 5:50 PM 54 816
Maria
Ladies let see your round engagement rings and wedding bands!!!!
Maria, on July 7, 2020 at 1:48 PM

Please show off your rings! Mine is a 2.6 ct round ring. Ring size is a 6.5. I threw in my husbands wedding band as well!

Countrydarlin2022, Yesterday at 10:05 AM 38 344 1
Yasmine
Engagement Rings 🥰💍
Yasmine, on July 5, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Brighten up my day and post a picture of your engagement ring. 😍💍 I’ll go first One of my friends got me this cute little plate for Christmas after I got engaged and I seen the perfect photo...

Yasmine, Jul 7, 2020 60 557
Emily
Pantyhose + Shapewear... Awkward
Emily, Yesterday at 7:06 PM

So I don't know if I'm just dumb, but I can't figure out how you'd do pantyhose + shapewear. My dress comes down over my hips a little bit, so once the shaper and dress is on that is not coming off -...

Maybride, 9 minutes ago 21 118
A
My father
Alexis, Yesterday at 1:51 PM

My father will be walking me down to give me away. The issues is ge never dresses up and I'm having a black tie wedding. He insist he will only wear a polo and black kawki pants. Iv explained he will...

Samantha, An hour ago 7 132
Jessica
This plus size bride found her dress!
Jessica, on July 6, 2020 at 6:43 PM

I was so anxious and nervous to go dress shopping as a plus size bride but I actually found my dream dress at the second store I went to! I purchased a dress from David’s Bridal first, but once I got...

Anna, 2 hours ago 24 185
Kaytee
Essense of Australia and Hollow to Hem
Kaytee, Yesterday at 2:59 PM

Help! I have gone to two bridal stores and found my perfect dress, the Essense of Australia D2642. I am only 5'2 so at the first store, the consultant told me that it would ultimately save me time and...

Caitlin, 2 hours ago 4 91
S
Found my dress but need advice
Shelby, on July 6, 2020 at 2:23 PM

Found my dress and I love it but I don’t love the spaghetti straps. Should I add sleeves and if so what kind? I have broad shoulders and I don’t love my arms but I have time to get them toned up....

Anna, 2 hours ago 18 167
Roseandbrian
said yes to the Dress!!!! any hair suggestions?
Roseandbrian, Yesterday at 6:06 PM

I can’t believe this was before alterations!!! This dress is by Venus, called Ariel.

Caitlin, 2 hours ago 8 171
Annajoy
What did you wear to your rehersal?
Annajoy, on July 7, 2020 at 11:36 AM

Ladiesss what did you wear to your rehearsal? My wedding dress is A-line and gorgeous but I kinda want to wear something sparky and kinda sexy to the rehearsal. Is that weird? What did you wear?

Anna, 2 hours ago 13 135 1
J
Wedding dress pick up jitters
Jess, Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Im picking up my dress this Saturday and I have been so nervous because based on the measurements they said I was technically a size 0 but the designer I ordered from didnt have a size 0 and the next...

Caitlin, 3 hours ago 2 56
R
Wedding/bridal Flats
Rachel, Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Hi ladies, Can anyone recommend a place to get wedding/bridal flats? I don’t plan to wear heels for my wedding since we are getting married on the beach. ☺️

Caitlin, 3 hours ago 5 41
M
Veil for Wedding dress
Mallory, Today at 12:00 AM

The skirt of my wedding dress is ALLL tulle. Every. Single. Layer. I want a veil (2 tiered, preferred), but worry the dress and veil will clash eachother due to being the same material. Not sure what...

Caitlin, 3 hours ago 2 35
Sylvia
Tiny Bride + Dress Frustration
Sylvia, Yesterday at 9:58 PM

Hi all! I need some help before I begin thinking about wedding dresses. Yes, I know going to a bridal shop will help this process to try on everything, but right now that's not a possibility for...

Hannah, 4 hours ago 9 144
Aly
Wedding dress shopping
Aly, Yesterday at 6:30 PM

Has anyone done the virtual appointments? A lot of places in my city are only open for virtual appointments. Should I make the trip to find a dress somewhere else or are virtual appointments fine?

Pirate & 60s Bride, 4 hours ago 5 56
Danielle
Engagement photo dresses!
Danielle, on July 6, 2020 at 10:20 PM

Trying to decide on which dress to wear for my engagement shoot! I can have 2 changes going to do it in a field near lakes mountains and waterfalls!

Xiaochan, Yesterday at 11:47 PM 18 129
R
Bridesmaids Dresses Followup
Rachel, on July 7, 2020 at 4:03 PM

If anyone saw my last bridesmaids dress post, you know that it didn't go well having my girls try on a dress I loved from Azazie. It ended up looking terrible on them so I was planning on letting my...

Xiaochan, Yesterday at 11:16 PM 23 175 1
Kris
slips
Kris, Yesterday at 7:28 PM

I'm thinking about buying a slip for my a-line dress to make it a little puffier. What success/issues have people had with slips????? Pros/cons??

Jana, Yesterday at 10:59 PM 3 37
Jenni
Has anyone ordered from ieie Bridal?
Jenni, Yesterday at 1:47 PM

I’ve seen mixed reviews. Most are good. But it’s bothering me that I cannot see/touch the dress I want before it’s sent to me. Any opinions would be great! This is the dress I like for our classy...

Erin, Yesterday at 10:58 PM 3 50 1
Start a discussion