Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
M
Train or no train?
Michael, Yesterday at 2:14 PM

I think a sweep or chapel train would work best. Did anyone select a dress based on the specific train? Did the train work out okay in the ceremony?

Michael, Yesterday at 11:22 PM 13 115
Cassie
Mother in Law
Cassie, on May 14, 2022 at 1:05 PM

Is it okay for me to have both my mother and the mother to my bride to wear the same color? I have chosen silver for the color I want them to wear the day of. It doesn't have to be the same dress, but...

Sarah, May 17, 2022 34 857 2
Megan
Wedding Ring: Engagement and Band
Megan, on May 3, 2022 at 10:50 AM

Hey! I recently bought my wedding band and have been obsessed with looking at all the different rings online. Share a photo of your engagement 💍 ring and if you bought a band I want to see what you...

Rachel, May 12, 2022 28 255 1
S
Not wearing a white dress!
Sarah, on May 5, 2022 at 6:57 AM

Is there anyone out there whose not wearing a white dress? How are you making yourself feel more like a bride? My dress is blue and silver and totally reminds me of Cinderella. I'm very excited to...

Sarah, May 8, 2022 12 162 1
Jmz
Protecting shoes out in the grass?
Jmz, Today at 1:08 AM

I'm having a ceremony outside and the aisle will actually be in grass, although there's sidewalk leading up and where we stand for the ceremony is brick. Does anyone have any brilliant plan to protect...

Jmz, An hour ago 2 33
Miguelina
Show me your shoes! 👡
Miguelina, Today at 1:08 AM

What kind of shoes are you planning on wearing? Are you wearing different ones for the reception? I’ve never been one to wear heels only rarely on occasions. You’ll always find me in sneakers though!...

Mandi, An hour ago 5 67
Katie
What was your favorite part ?
Katie, Today at 6:41 AM

What was your favorite part of going wedding dress shopping ? I go dress this Sunday !!!! Im excited 😊 but nervous lol I always hated attention on me haha 😄 so it's going to feel a little weird...

Keyra, 4 hours ago 15 85
M
Black suit + Bowtie or Tuxedo + Bowtie?
Michelle, Yesterday at 7:55 PM

So my FH kind of rushed the process of getting his wedding outfit a few months back, and all I had were a few inspo photos of black and white outfits. I thought they were all black suits (but elevated...

Kelly, 4 hours ago 4 38
Alannah
Day of wedding Bridal Jewelry
Alannah, on May 17, 2022 at 12:50 PM

So I’m not one to wear jewelry, so I need help with styling. I have a strapless dress I’ll attach a pic of the top of it. And I’m thinking of some dangling silver earrings. I’m not sure if I should...

Alannah, 5 hours ago 7 163
Caitlin
David's Bridal appointment questions
Caitlin, on November 28, 2017 at 2:09 PM

I'm wondering if someone can describe how their appointment went at David's Bridal. Did the stylist go in the dressing room with you? Did they stay with you the entire time or wander off? Did they...

Lucrecia, 14 hours ago 47 3,746
Heather
Ring sizes
Heather, on March 29, 2022 at 9:31 AM

Hello everyone! So I got my E ring and 2 wedding bands sized. I took the advise of the jewelr to get them all the same size even though they will not be soldered together. Now when wearing all 3, if I...

Lisaings, 15 hours ago 5 152 5
Flowerchild
Custom made
Flowerchild, Yesterday at 8:52 PM

I'm thinking of getting mine custom made by the lady who did my prom dress back when I was still on high school. I really hope she can

Sloane, 17 hours ago 2 52
N
Pictures of Emerald Cut Engagement Rings!
Nikeona, Yesterday at 10:16 AM

Hey everyone! I’ve been swooning over emerald cut diamonds for forever, and now that I know my boyfriend has purchased my engagement ring, I’m having doubts. I’ve always told him I wanted a emerald...

Nikeona, 17 hours ago 7 108
J
Suit purchase options
Jade, Yesterday at 5:46 PM

Has anyone ordered suits from the suit shop or the modern groom before? We want to purchase the suits and these seem to be the most convenient way for all the groomsmen since it’s all online.

Erika, Yesterday at 11:30 PM 1 19
Kaylee
Lab Grown vs. Natural Mined Diamonds?
Kaylee, on June 9, 2021 at 12:51 PM

What are everyone’s opinions on lab grown diamonds vs natural mined diamonds? Does anyone have a lab grown diamond? I personally am considering asking my SO to get me an engagement ring with a lab...

Bova, Yesterday at 9:50 PM 30 796
Lauren
Where to find bridesmaids robes fast?
Lauren, Yesterday at 5:49 AM

I last minute decided I want to purchase robes for my bridesmaids for my wedding on June 12th. I cannot find exactly what I’m looking for anywhere, and I’m nervous because I know I need to order them...

Sarah, Yesterday at 9:32 PM 7 83
H
Will it fit??
Hannah, on May 17, 2022 at 11:15 PM

My wedding dress is currently being altered, but I’ve gained 5 lbs since the tailor fit me for it. My wedding is in August but I’m worried my weight will keep going up and my dress won’t fit (my...

Taylor, Yesterday at 8:48 PM 4 103
R
Shape wear for under wedding dress
Rachel, Yesterday at 9:54 AM

Hi! I’m getting married in September and am looking for some kind of bra for under my dress. I’m wearing an off the shoulder lace fit and flat gown with a sweetheart neckline. I’m a B cup and normally...

Michael, Yesterday at 5:58 PM 3 106
M
New Favorite Gown Valstefani
Michael, on May 10, 2022 at 12:53 PM

This gown has an attractively different 3d pleat

Michael, Yesterday at 1:36 PM 3 108
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Jennifer, Yesterday at 12:32 PM 4,824 106,902 377
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics