Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lisa
Wedding Jewelry! 💎
Lisa, on October 21, 2021 at 1:14 PM

Looking for inspiration! What are you wearing for jewelry on your wedding day? I'd love to see pictures of the jewelry you'll be wearing, or inspiration pictures for what you're thinking you'll go...

Rosie, 4 hours ago 15 136
Cece
Those epic veil shots 🤩
Cece, on October 20, 2021 at 10:59 AM

For those of you ladies who wore long (cathedral, chapel, etc) veils… can you share your epic veil pictures?!?! Originally, I had not even planned on wearing a veil. But, somewhere along the line, I...

Pirate & 60s Bride, Oct 23, 2021 20 230 1
Jasmine E.
What is your something borrowed?
Jasmine E., on October 20, 2021 at 9:47 PM

I've decided on my something old, new, and blue but I'm stuck on something borrowed! What are you ladies borrowing, and from whom?

Fiona, Oct 22, 2021 13 138
Jasmine E.
What is your partner wearing?
Jasmine E., on October 18, 2021 at 12:33 PM

Hello all, and happy Monday! We spend so much time here posting about wedding gowns... so now it's time to share what your groom is wearing! (Or if you're a same-sex couple, maybe you don't even know...

Christian, Oct 21, 2021 22 201
Christian
Tattooed brides
Christian, on October 21, 2021 at 11:17 AM

Are there any tattooed brides on here.. I have almost a full sleeve and a half sleve and chest and back piece that will be showing when it put my dress on... My parents think I should cover them up...

Christian, A minute ago 14 137
Janna
Plus size bridesmaids gowns?
Janna, Today at 7:02 PM

Hi all, I am going to go shopping with my matron of honor for her dress, but she was having trouble finding plus size dresses in Maryland. Anyone who lives here…do you have recommendations of where we...

Hannah, A minute ago 2 20
Michelle
Opal Wedding Jewelry
Michelle, Today at 9:58 PM

My birthstone is opal and I love the idea of wearing a dainty opal necklace and earrings on my wedding day. My dress is ivory and I’m not sure if that would look good together. Thoughts?

Victorian Bride, 10 minutes ago 2 18
Genevieve
Red/burgundy wedding dress
Genevieve, on August 22, 2021 at 3:52 PM

Our wedding is gonna be Viking themed, and on top of that, I think it would be fun to have a burgundy/maroon wedding dress our whole wedding will pretty much be non traditional. And it’s kind of...

Fiona, An hour ago 29 252
R
Ideal Bodice for Toppers
R C, Today at 6:04 PM

Hello ladies! A couple weeks ago I discovered dress toppers and I just about cried tears of relief. (Thank you Lord! For real though!) Now that I've discovered them, I have a question. When it comes...

R C, An hour ago 4 44
Krystal
Messed up hem on bridal dress :(
Krystal, on October 21, 2021 at 10:59 AM

My bridal shop for some reason cut my dress from the bottom when they told me it would be hemmed from the top and pulled up so I wouldn’t be missing any lace from the bottom. I can see that that they...

Krystal, An hour ago 13 215
Sarahk
Dress envy
Sarahk, on October 22, 2021 at 7:42 AM

Most people get ring envy but I’m getting dress envy. I was so looking forward to getting my dress form the shop. But after 6 months and countless episodes of “say yes to the dress” I think my dress...

Sarahk, 2 hours ago 18 321
Ada
Help! Junior Groomsmen and Ring Bearers Outfits.
Ada, Today at 2:32 PM

I have some Junior Groomsmen and Ring bearers, and I don't know where I can find outfits for them. Does anyone here have any recommendations, please?

Sharon, 2 hours ago 7 44
Christine
Feeling dress regret - is that normal?
Christine, on October 22, 2021 at 10:17 PM

Right after deciding on this dress I feel unsure….actually woke up in the middle of the night …

Pirate & 60s Bride, 2 hours ago 12 395
B
Wedding Dress
Briona, Today at 1:44 AM

How do you know when it’s “THE” one? Everyone is saying they just know or they cried. How do you ultimately decide? I’ve tried on a few & sort of loved 1, but I didn’t purchase. Had anyone bought...

Rosie, 3 hours ago 13 109
Rachel
Brides of 2022 - Dress Pics!
Rachel, on September 25, 2021 at 1:24 PM

I can’t get over my dress, I can’t wait to begin the alterations process in November! Brides of 2022, what dress did you pick!?

Kate, 4 hours ago 292 8,027 19
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Summer, 4 hours ago 3,478 71,845 291
Samantha
Flat bridal shoes?
Samantha, on February 16, 2018 at 2:26 PM

Anyone planning on wearing/has worn flat shoes on their wedding day? I've been looking for the right pair of shoes for months and it's starting to drive me crazy. But when I think about all the...

Jasmin, 5 hours ago 82 3,192
CountryBride
Alterations appointment
CountryBride, Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Just went to my first alterations appointment and wow I love both of my dresses, after you have all the undergarments on it makes a difference . And only costing me about 450 for extra beading on the...

Lynnie, 6 hours ago 4 133
Maren
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍 Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Tamela, 7 hours ago 2,325 49,088 141
Yessenia
Skims sheer scultpt low back short
Yessenia, Today at 1:34 PM

Has anyone tried the Skims sheer scultpt low back short for their low back strapless wedding dresses? Have a small lower mommy pooch that I want a bit of support for and was wanting to hear what...

Yessenia, 8 hours ago 2 46
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics