We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Elizabeth
Can i start a new ring thread! Let's see that bling!
Elizabeth, on May 12, 2021 at 11:17 PM

I can't even get the bling to show up but it's sooo sparkly! The diamonds are to die for! It's a James Allen Shank And Halo setting with a 1.03 carat ruby in 18k gold. I'm in absolute love!

Emily, Yesterday at 1:10 PM 19 231
Jacquelyne
Ring Check 💍
Jacquelyne, on May 8, 2021 at 9:09 AM

Happy Saturday! I’m so happy I found this app. Show those rings off! 😍💍♥️. How often do you get your nails done? I want to go every week but that’s me being extra lol.

Kristen, Yesterday at 12:03 PM 28 445 2
Jessica
Multiple pairs of shoes
Jessica, on May 11, 2021 at 7:57 PM

I got my 2nd pair of shoes for our reception so that my feet would be comfy and I could be up on my feet all night dancing and mingling with our guests. I love them and they are so comfy. How many of...

Rosie, May 14, 2021 26 264
Soon
Ideas for Comfortable Wedding Shoes?
Soon, on May 13, 2021 at 12:11 AM

Any ideas on shoes for the wedding... I am a person that I like something comfortable my idea of matching is the shoes are earth tones so they match anything! Obviously with my wedding I want...

Soon, May 13, 2021 16 131
G
Necklace/other jewelry with my dress
Gail, Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Hi everyone, I am getting married in just over a month (June 21) and am feeling overwhelmed trying to pick out accessories. I don't wear any on a daily basis, just my engagement ring and sometimes a...

Catherine, 2 hours ago 2 45 1
Sam
Wedding Dress Opinions
Sam, on May 15, 2021 at 4:31 PM

Hi everyone! I need opinions! I changed my neckline to this sweetheart. (Love sweetheart necklines)I need opinions on if I should take it down a little bit lower or take some off the top (where it...

Willow, Yesterday at 11:53 PM 21 363 1
Ashley
Beach Bridesmaids Colors
Ashley, Yesterday at 8:07 PM

Hi everyone, I’m exploring colors for beach bridesmaids dresses. Destination wedding most likely Bermuda. So far I love these colors but they are very opposite from each other. What do you think?

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 11:45 PM 6 52
Angel
Bridesmaid Dresses
Angel, Yesterday at 1:48 PM

Hey y’all! So I’m getting married May 28, of 2022. My color scheme is navy and rose gold with touches of rose and burgundy. Does anyone know where I can find rose gold bridesmaid dresses?? I can’t...

Catherine, Yesterday at 11:07 PM 6 77
Shadia
New Dresses!
Shadia, Yesterday at 6:53 PM

What are your thoughts about the new dresses that are out? Please explain and use detail. Thanks

Vicky, Yesterday at 9:39 PM 2 119
S
Dress help
Stephanie, on May 16, 2021 at 10:05 AM

Help please! Can someone help me find a similar dress without breaking the bank please. I love the way this dress sit and look. I want to wear it but don’t want to break my bank account.

Stephanie, Yesterday at 9:36 PM 13 158
Emily
Wedding shoes!
Emily, Yesterday at 1:04 PM

Post your pictures of the shoes you wore or are wearing to your wedding! Or if you don't know yet,feel free to share some ideas with me and one another! I'm only about an inch shorter than my fiance...

Marisa, Yesterday at 9:05 PM 15 136
Marisa
A/b Test
Marisa, Yesterday at 6:33 AM

Which do you like better? Dress A (on left) or Dress B (on right)?

JM Sunshine, Yesterday at 8:51 PM 22 237
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Rachel, Yesterday at 8:07 PM 2,044 41,539 179
Myrna
Is this good enough for a wedding dress?
Myrna, on May 12, 2021 at 10:26 PM

I’m getting married in October. Only 16 guests. I got this cheap dress off of Amazon. Is this good enough for a wedding dress? I’ll add a nice belt and a veil. Maybe a petticoat

Sam, Yesterday at 6:01 PM 20 581
Sophia
Getting pregnant before the big day
Sophia, Yesterday at 4:40 AM

Hi to all the lovely brides on here! My wedding is end of June next year but with all the coronavirus worries and wanting to start a family too, it's all a bit too stressful! Wedding days get pushed...

Jen, Yesterday at 5:40 PM 11 198
Roxanne
Pocket Square/tie
Roxanne, on May 15, 2021 at 1:07 PM

I am reading that the pocket square should not match the tie perfectly. Has anyone found affordable pocket squares that "compliment" the Wine color Tie (Men's Warehouse/David's Bridal) but doesn't...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 4:17 PM 2 51
M
Jenny Yoo ivory shade
Marion, on May 14, 2021 at 12:45 PM

Hi ladies, Wondering if any of you can help me with a veil matching question? I changed my mind last minute on a dress and ordered the Jenny Yoo ‘Neve’ without seeing it in person (I know I know could...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 3:34 PM 1 43
Monica
Got my new veil
Monica, on May 14, 2021 at 8:15 PM

I recently posted a few weeks ago that I was 2nd guessing my veil because it kind of clashed with my dress. Well i made an executive decision to repurchase it. Gold border with a plain design in the...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 3:13 PM 3 135 1
Rachel
Rings💍💍💍
Rachel, on February 25, 2019 at 8:24 PM

Can we start a ring thread? I just love looking at all the different styles 😍

Emily, Yesterday at 1:14 PM 459 17,247 3
Emily
Something new,something borrowed,something blue...
Emily, on May 4, 2021 at 7:51 PM

Show off your little sentimental wedding items including:something new,something borrowed,and something blue,or any other wedding accessories you included that you would like to share

Emily, Yesterday at 12:59 PM 12 122
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics