Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Michele
How many dresses did you try on?
Michele, on September 23, 2021 at 9:24 PM

My first dress fitting is in 2 weeks, and I've researched and created my semi-short list. Without seeing them in person, I still feel like I may not try them all on... How many dresses did you try on...

Ellen, 2 hours ago 32 405 1
Gabby
Shoes?!
Gabby, on September 19, 2021 at 3:25 AM

Can you all spam me with what shoes your wearing or maybe cute ones you have seen? I'm 40 days out and still have no idea what shoes I want. My dress is black and I don't really have a set color in...

Laura, Yesterday at 11:27 PM 23 224 1
Cece
Bridesmaids dresses
Cece, on September 21, 2021 at 9:51 AM

What is everyone doing for their bridesmaids dresses? Are you having everybody in the same dress? Same color but different styles? All different colors? Anyone doing cool fabrics like velvet? Photo...

Michelle, Sep 24, 2021 23 190
Laura
How are you showing up as "you" at your wedding? (photos wanted!!)
Laura, on September 21, 2021 at 8:38 PM

What accessories or things have you chosen that just scream "you!". I can't wait to see and hear about all your unique ideas! I'm considering an Athena (with her owl) coin necklace - I'm a philosopher...

Melle, Sep 23, 2021 24 418
Kylee
i need your opinion!
Kylee, Today at 12:28 PM

Can I get some opinions please? I can’t decide whether or not I should wear a hairpiece. I’m wearing statement earrings, I have a cape instead of a veil, and a belt. Would the hairpiece be too much? ...

Mrs.a, 23 minutes ago 2 39
Jocelyn
Wedding Dress 👗
Jocelyn, Today at 9:00 AM

I keep looking at pictures of my wedding dress . I already went for my first fitting and they cut around the bottom . But I’m not inlove with the dress. I’m not excited as I was trying dresses on . I...

Mrs.a, 25 minutes ago 11 132
Nisha
Finally chose my dress 👰🏽
Nisha, Today at 4:33 PM

And it wasn't what I thought I wanted. I went in thinking I wanted a tight fitting sheath dress, ended up getting a ball gown. 🤷🏽‍♀️ My limit was $2k, but my fiance told me I could go up to...

Nisha, 40 minutes ago 19
Jaimie
How many fittings did you have?
Jaimie, Today at 10:36 AM

Hey y’all I was just wondering how many fittings you had if you had to add a forest backing. I ordered my dress a year ago and now it’s too small 😅

Cece, 46 minutes ago 6 61
Laura
Can't decide if this looks good or not... 72 hrs out.
Laura, Yesterday at 11:24 PM

I decorated the buttons of my shoes. I can still remove everything. I'm just burned out from making decisions that I can't decide.

Laura, 2 hours ago 9 147
Samantha
Flower girl dresses
Samantha, on September 10, 2021 at 7:53 PM

I have 2 dower girls who will be 2 and 2 and a half at the time of my wedding. Where do you all recommend getting flower girl dresses

CountryBride, 3 hours ago 12 117
Sarah
Wedding shoes
Sarah, Today at 12:30 PM

I’m looking at wedding shoes and I can’t decide. I’m thinking about just buying one pair, I want a pair of sparkly blue shoes, that are both comfortable and nice for both. I don’t know if it is...

Sarah, 4 hours ago 4 37
CountryBride
How much for adding beading
CountryBride, on September 24, 2021 at 11:02 AM

I recieved the call my reception dress is in , after waiting 6 months I am super excited I spent an extra 100.00 for extra beading to give my dress a little sparkle I assumed it would be sewn on, to...

CountryBride, 5 hours ago 7 125
Jen
Illusion neckline
Jen, on September 24, 2021 at 2:11 PM

I posted this question in a previous post about other alteration issues but wanted some more feedback if possible. My dress has an illusion neckline and it doesn’t sit flat on my chest. The seamstress...

Jen, 5 hours ago 13 162
S
When should i panic
Sarahk, on September 12, 2021 at 6:36 PM

Hi ladies! With covid and the hurricane in the south, my dress won’t arrive until October. The wedding’s in the beginning of December. And im seriously worried that the dress won’t be altered in time....

Laura, 6 hours ago 10 129
Elizabeth
Dress regret?
Elizabeth, Today at 8:40 AM

I ordered my dress and can't go back! I'm not sure it's the one and it was so much more $ than I thought I would spend...

Elizabeth, 7 hours ago 4 73
Laura
Do people really wear black tie when requested?
Laura, Yesterday at 6:30 PM

I am choosing to have a black tie wedding. We are inviting only about 100 people, 85 of which are family. For those that had a black tie wedding, did people actually show up in tuxes and long gowns?...

Janet, 7 hours ago 8 159
CountryBride
Picked up my dress
CountryBride, Yesterday at 10:33 PM

I tried on my dress again I ordered it in March and it came in on Thursday, I love it I feel gorgeous in it and I feel sexy plus I don’t look to shabby being 5 months pregnant, I just love my dress...

Emilia, 9 hours ago 4 98
Rachel
Brides of 2022 - Dress Pics!
Rachel, Yesterday at 1:24 PM

I can’t get over my dress, I can’t wait to begin the alterations process in November! Brides of 2022, what dress did you pick!?

Rachel, Yesterday at 8:45 PM 13 171
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Brianna, Yesterday at 1:51 PM 3,259 66,543 273
Jenna
Help!! Big problem with my dress straps after alterations
Jenna, on September 24, 2021 at 3:27 PM

I got my dress back from the seamstress who insisted she “only does one fitting” for her brides. I am big breasted, so to give some support and look less saggy, she originally she added another cup on...

Candace, Yesterday at 11:35 AM 9 213
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics