Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
M
Train or no train?
Michael, on May 18, 2022 at 2:14 PM

I think a sweep or chapel train would work best. Did anyone select a dress based on the specific train? Did the train work out okay in the ceremony?

Michael, Yesterday at 4:43 PM 16 143
Miguelina
Show me your shoes! 👡
Miguelina, on May 19, 2022 at 1:08 AM

What kind of shoes are you planning on wearing? Are you wearing different ones for the reception? I’ve never been one to wear heels only rarely on occasions. You’ll always find me in sneakers though!...

Kristen, Yesterday at 2:11 PM 25 220
Katie
What was your favorite part ?
Katie, on May 19, 2022 at 6:41 AM

What was your favorite part of going wedding dress shopping ? I go dress this Sunday !!!! Im excited 😊 but nervous lol I always hated attention on me haha 😄 so it's going to feel a little weird...

Crystal, Yesterday at 1:43 AM 17 140
Cassie
Mother in Law
Cassie, on May 14, 2022 at 1:05 PM

Is it okay for me to have both my mother and the mother to my bride to wear the same color? I have chosen silver for the color I want them to wear the day of. It doesn't have to be the same dress, but...

Sarah, May 17, 2022 34 868 2
N
Pictures of Emerald Cut Engagement Rings!
Nikeona, on May 18, 2022 at 10:16 AM

Hey everyone! I’ve been swooning over emerald cut diamonds for forever, and now that I know my boyfriend has purchased my engagement ring, I’m having doubts. I’ve always told him I wanted a emerald...

Sheila, 31 minutes ago 9 131
Victoria
New Dress Happiness!
Victoria, on April 26, 2022 at 11:59 AM

Hi buddies! Me again! I posted here back in November about getting my dress and being unsure if she was the right choice. As it happens, when she arrived, I completely hated her! She looked cheap, the...

Bird, An hour ago 6 295
C
Unsure about my dress….is this too formal for backyard wedding?
Caitlin, Yesterday at 10:14 PM

When we started planing our wedding, we had a sort of decent budget, and we planned to have it at this modern-looking farm house and our guests would wear cocktail attire. But some things happened, as...

Makeba, An hour ago 8 117
Brianna
Bustle possible issue?
Brianna, Yesterday at 7:53 PM

Is there a wrong way to bustle a gown? I’m sorry if this is a dumb question. However, I started looking at other brides in my same gown and they did completely different bustles. I trusted a highly...

Bird, 2 hours ago 7 112
Katie
Do i wear it or not. ?
Katie, Today at 3:17 PM

Soooo tomorrow I'm starting my wedding dress shopping. 👰 Should I wear my wedding jewelry? Like my necklace and my earrings that I'm going to wear on my wedding day ? 😌 Or no

Katie, 2 hours ago 4 33
Laura
Where did you get your bridesmaids dresses?
Laura, Yesterday at 3:45 PM

Hey, I was wondering what places/websites did you go for your bridesmaids' dresses? Thanks!

Ashlee, 7 hours ago 8 56 1
Liz
Revelry vs. Kennedy Blue
Liz, Today at 1:52 AM

Eyeing two similar styles from Revelry & Kennedy Blue for bridesmaid dresses. Is there a better/worse option as far as product quality and customer experience are concerned?

Kylie, 9 hours ago 1 28
Chelsea
Too much for a mob dress?
Chelsea, Yesterday at 1:38 PM

It has been quite the struggle for my mother to find a dress for my April 2023 wedding. We absolutely love the way this one looks on her but just worried it may be too much glitz and sequin. What is...

devotedlydavis, 11 hours ago 8 158
Megan
Wedding Ring: Engagement and Band
Megan, on May 3, 2022 at 10:50 AM

Hey! I recently bought my wedding band and have been obsessed with looking at all the different rings online. Share a photo of your engagement 💍 ring and if you bought a band I want to see what you...

Pamela, 15 hours ago 29 269 1
Fanta
December 2022 Brides Colors schemes
Fanta, on February 2, 2022 at 10:46 PM

Hi everyone! I'm getting married 12/4/22. Was curious to know what color schemes everyone is using since its the beginning of the winter feel. We are doing navy/gold with blush and ivory as accent...

Liz, 18 hours ago 18 134 1
Heather
Band Options
Heather, Yesterday at 10:17 AM

Does a straight or chevron band look better with my ring? thanks in advance

devotedlydavis, Yesterday at 8:40 PM 14 123
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Olivya, Yesterday at 8:34 PM 4,825 107,006 377
Jmz
Protecting shoes out in the grass?
Jmz, on May 19, 2022 at 1:08 AM

I'm having a ceremony outside and the aisle will actually be in grass, although there's sidewalk leading up and where we stand for the ceremony is brick. Does anyone have any brilliant plan to protect...

Kelly, Yesterday at 5:46 PM 6 90
L
Dresses! Show off your rejects! The good, the bad, and the ugly 😂
Liz, on July 18, 2018 at 10:42 PM

There are a million dress threads for THE ONE! Let's see the second string dresses! Show off the ones that were allllmooost there or show off ones that are so bad they make you laugh. Bonus points for...

Brittany, Yesterday at 3:31 PM 66 2,677 1
Caylin
Just found out I’m pregnant
Caylin, on May 8, 2022 at 12:10 PM

Freaking out alittle who think I can hide a 23 week pregnancy bump in my dress and any tip? Alterations?

Brittany, Yesterday at 2:48 PM 2 228 1
B
Fur wrap or pashmina for a winter wedding?
Brianne, Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Our wedding is in winter (December 10) and up north it can get VERY cold so I want to get some shawls for myself and the girls, and Idk if we will be taking A LOT of photos outside, but if we do I...

Sloane, Yesterday at 11:43 AM 2 49
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics