We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Jasmine
What Wedding Rings Have You Chosen??
Jasmine, on July 28, 2020 at 11:29 PM

FH and I have picked out our rings and I'm so excited to buy them soon. I chose an enhancer because of the shape of my engagement ring. Below is what we picked out. What have you all chosen or would...

Angela, Yesterday at 6:43 AM 66 464
Haley
Different Length Bridesmaids Dresses?
Haley, on August 2, 2020 at 10:38 AM

Has anyone ever done different length dresses for their bridesmaids before? I was thinking of doing 2 bridesmaids having short dresses and 2 bridesmaids having long dresses. What does everyone think?...

, Aug 2, 2020 30 293
Yasmine
Bridesmaids dresses (where did you get them?)
Yasmine, on July 30, 2020 at 1:53 PM

Where did your bridesmaids get there dresses? My bridesmaids got theres from lulus and we LOVE them

Yasmine, Aug 1, 2020 45 198 1
M
Pressure
Melissa, Today at 12:35 PM

Like many others, we have had to postpone our wedding. Since then, one of my bridesmaids has been trying to pressure me into letting her change dresses. She went with my mom, other bridesmaids, and I...

Julie, 4 minutes ago 7 37
Kacci
Bridesmaid Dresses - How much is "too much"?
Kacci, Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Opinions.. how much is “too much” for bridesmaid dresses? I don’t want my ladies to pay “too much”.

Kacci, 36 minutes ago 24 183
Marissa
Had my first dress fitting!
Marissa, Yesterday at 1:06 PM

Ahhh I love my dress so much! 😍💕🥰 Over the weekend I had my first dress fitting, and I was so nervous it wasn't going to fit because I haven't worn it in over a year! I bought it last summer and it...

Marissa, An hour ago 12 174
H
Selling unworn wedding dress
Hanna, Yesterday at 8:33 PM

Any tips on how to sell a wedding dress? I changed my mind and i’m almost 100% sure i’m going to sell the first gown I bought and get another one instead. I listed it on poshmark and ebay so far but I...

Margaret, An hour ago 7 96
Talia
Black Tie vs. Formal
Talia, Yesterday at 8:26 PM

On our invites we had written "formal attire". Our research was that formal attire meant suits and cocktail dresses. People are asking if people have to wear tuxedos and gowns. Were we wrong to put...

Brittany, An hour ago 15 243
Jessie
What are you wearing for your micro wedding?
Jessie, on July 25, 2020 at 10:34 PM

Anyone else doing a micro wedding or elopement before the bigger wedding? What are you wearing? I was thinking of wearing a short, red, lace dress because WHY NOT? I'm wearing my more traditional...

Jessie, An hour ago 11 132
K
To early to get dress?
Kylie, Yesterday at 7:02 PM

Okay so I’ve been looking and browsing for dresses for quite sometime. And came across what I think is “the one”. It’s a Muse by Berta dress and it’s beyond perfect. Thing is, the collection that the...

Margaret, An hour ago 10 119
A
Wear the dress twice?
Ashlie, Yesterday at 7:26 PM

So, my wedding is a COVID casualty 😭😭 our venue cancelled us Friday, out of nowhere, 4.5 weeks away from our wedding. We are still doing a ceremony on the original date with a very small amount of...

Margaret, An hour ago 18 189
Stefanie
Wedding Dress
Stefanie, Yesterday at 8:12 PM

Anyone else go with a boho style dress? If so - do you have pictures and where did you get it from?

, 2 hours ago 7 85
Aida
Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me
Aida, Yesterday at 9:16 PM

Quarantine Bridals 😂 We’re eloping at the end of this month. In a park OUTSIDE City Hall. They won’t let us do inside. We have to find our own officiant somehow. Whatever. I had to buy an elopement...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 5 102
Desiree
Dress length too long?
Desiree, Yesterday at 9:39 PM

Hello fellow brides! I need help! My seamstress said my length was “ok” but I am starting to think it may cause me trouble when walking down the aisle or dancing! Alterations for just an inch or so...

Karen, 3 hours ago 22 352
Paige
Alteration nightmare!
Paige, on July 28, 2020 at 9:32 PM

I had my second fitting today and I feel like my dress is ruined. What I loved about my dress is the plunging neckline that was not overly revealing. She shortened my straps by making the torso...

Lisa, 3 hours ago 24 690
Lauren
Limit on guests for gown shopping
Lauren, Yesterday at 6:51 PM

Looking for advice if anyone has any! I recently got engaged and always had the dream of having my bridesmaids join me for dress shopping. Of course with everything going on a lot of the bridal salons...

Margaret, 4 hours ago 12 176
Angela
Show me your wedding rings
Angela, on July 30, 2020 at 6:46 AM

Dear girls! If you have registered on this forum - you are happy wives or brides. I'm happy too, my boyfriend asked me to get married and gave me an engagement ring. Let's show each other what rings...

Laiya, Yesterday at 11:51 PM 43 379
L
Knee Pain - High Heel Alternatives
Laurissa, Yesterday at 1:41 PM

So I'm getting married on Saturday (come on world, hold it together for 5 more days!!) and I tweaked my knee last week. My dress is hemmed to 3" heels and I'm worried I won't be able to wear them due...

, Yesterday at 11:43 PM 4 54
R
Lost for Words
Rachel, Yesterday at 5:28 PM

One of my bridesmaids called me up crying today. She purchased her dress from Azazie. It came in the mail today and she absolutely hates it. Against my recommendation, she didn't utilize their try on...

Laquita, Yesterday at 11:17 PM 18 324
Casey
Wedding dress second thoughts
Casey, on July 21, 2020 at 12:16 PM

Anyone have second thoughts after buying a wedding dress? I fell in love with 2 dresses at my fitting that are completely different. I bought One of them and I can’t help going back and looking at...

Joneka, Yesterday at 11:14 PM 30 357
Start a discussion