We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Yasmine
Engagement Rings 🥰💍
Yasmine, on July 5, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Brighten up my day and post a picture of your engagement ring. 😍💍 I’ll go first One of my friends got me this cute little plate for Christmas after I got engaged and I seen the perfect photo...

Lindsey, Yesterday at 10:24 PM 48 448
Stefanie
Let's see all the dresses you tried - good and bad
Stefanie, on July 4, 2020 at 10:14 PM

I want to see all the everyone tried on and what you ultimately picked. Here are mine. I picked the one in the center. The others were 👎 The bottom left gown was given to me as a gift. It is a vintage...

Allie, Yesterday at 9:53 PM 48 653
Bianca
Buy a dress online
Bianca, on July 1, 2020 at 2:05 PM

I can’t picture spending thousands or even more than 500$ on a dress. I’ve been looking online and they all seem really pretty. Did anyone go to a bridal shop to try on dresses and get their...

Krystina, Jul 5, 2020 88 1,105 4
Sabine
Plus size wedding
Sabine, on July 3, 2020 at 2:18 PM

QUESTION: Where is the best place to find a beautiful plus size wedding dress

Sinaya, Jul 4, 2020 26 217 1
Danielle
Engagement photo dresses!
Danielle, Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Trying to decide on which dress to wear for my engagement shoot! I can have 2 changes going to do it in a field near lakes mountains and waterfalls!

Jessica, Yesterday at 11:33 PM 7 38
M
Is it possible to alter a train to be longer?
M, Yesterday at 8:00 PM

Has anyone tried altering their dress to make the train longer? I’m having dress regret because the train isn’t long enough and wondering if I should try to change it or try selling it and finding a...

M, Yesterday at 11:09 PM 5 56
Corinne
Small ceremony now, big reception 2021 - double tux rental?
Corinne, Yesterday at 8:05 PM

Hi all! My fiance and I are planning to have a small ceremony on our original date of October 24, 2020, and postpone the reception for all our guests to fall of 2021. For our small ceremony, it will...

Katie, Yesterday at 11:02 PM 6 61
Keva
Wedding Dress Drive
Keva, Yesterday at 8:00 AM

Decided to drive to New York for my Wedding Dress. I’m not excited about the Drive but it will be the first time seeing my dress and actually trying it on. I was told I gotta go through some...

Nefetera, Yesterday at 11:00 PM 14 112
Jaime
How to find a past season dress?
Jaime, Yesterday at 9:42 PM

Hello! I fell in love with a dress from a Fall 2019 collection and now I can’t find it anywhere. Where does one find past season (Specifically Hayley Paige) dresses? Do past season dress sales exist?!...

Nicole, Yesterday at 10:52 PM 5 33
Nicole
Covid 19 wedding and vow renewal
Nicole, Yesterday at 5:51 PM

So my fiancé and I had everything planned to get married this year on October 10th. We have decided to change our plans. We are still going to be getting married but the only guests will be the bridal...

Liz, Yesterday at 10:47 PM 13 134
Kelly
Bridesmaid Dress Woes
Kelly, Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Hi all! So I had a question. Now that I know my wedding can actually happen it has me stuck on an issue that was moved to the backburner when the world was going through the heat of a pandemic. I have...

Melle, Yesterday at 10:38 PM 1 38
C
How to add music to your website
Clair, Yesterday at 10:33 PM

How to add music to your website

Clair, Yesterday at 10:33 PM 5
Kelly
Shoes for backyard wedding
Kelly, Yesterday at 2:59 PM

Any idea what kind of shoes I should get to match this dress? I found these two options. I love nude colored shoes but I think they wouldn’t look right with the belt. I’ll be in grass so I figured I...

Danielle, Yesterday at 10:27 PM 11 62
Kelsey
Second Dress from June Bridal - love
Kelsey, Yesterday at 6:45 PM

I love my ceremony dress, it’s fitted and elegant and lovely BUT my soon to be and I are doing a choreographed dance to the Weezer cover of “Happy Together” and I decided I wanted a fun 50’s style...

Erin, Yesterday at 10:06 PM 7 98
Jessica
This plus size bride found her dress!
Jessica, Yesterday at 6:43 PM

I was so anxious and nervous to go dress shopping as a plus size bride but I actually found my dream dress at the second store I went to! I purchased a dress from David’s Bridal first, but once I got...

Erin, Yesterday at 10:05 PM 19 116
W
What do you think, too small, just right, opinions?
Wehavechemistry, on July 5, 2020 at 4:33 PM

Hi! This is my first post. My boyfriend and I are two years into our relationship and have started to discuss engagement rings! I’m over the moon and excited to start this process. We both agreed that...

Wehavechemistry, Yesterday at 9:39 PM 16 226
L
David’s bridal
Lydia, on July 5, 2020 at 9:15 PM

I’m thinking about going with David’s bridal because I need the dress to be affordable. Can anyone tell me how it is? How to expect at the appointment and my main question is do they jack up the...

Allie, Yesterday at 9:32 PM 24 192
Andrea
My rings
Andrea, Yesterday at 1:18 AM

What do y'all think?I need sized but i love then.

Andrea, Yesterday at 9:32 PM 18 187
B
Bridesmaids in different dresses
Bridget, on July 5, 2020 at 12:23 AM

Hi all I'm new here. Looking for some opinions. So I am getting married in April and I have chose my maid of honor and bridesmaids. Problem is my bridesmaids are all different body types and are...

Sara, Yesterday at 8:48 PM 24 169 1
S
Found my dress but need advice
Shelby, Yesterday at 2:23 PM

Found my dress and I love it but I don’t love the spaghetti straps. Should I add sleeves and if so what kind? I have broad shoulders and I don’t love my arms but I have time to get them toned up....

Megan, Yesterday at 6:16 PM 16 148
Start a discussion