Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Cece
Those epic veil shots 🤩
Cece, on October 20, 2021 at 10:59 AM

For those of you ladies who wore long (cathedral, chapel, etc) veils… can you share your epic veil pictures?!?! Originally, I had not even planned on wearing a veil. But, somewhere along the line, I...

Pirate & 60s Bride, 9 hours ago 20 207 1
Lisa
Wedding Jewelry! 💎
Lisa, on October 21, 2021 at 1:14 PM

Looking for inspiration! What are you wearing for jewelry on your wedding day? I'd love to see pictures of the jewelry you'll be wearing, or inspiration pictures for what you're thinking you'll go...

Yessenia, Yesterday at 12:29 PM 10 101
Jasmine E.
What is your something borrowed?
Jasmine E., on October 20, 2021 at 9:47 PM

I've decided on my something old, new, and blue but I'm stuck on something borrowed! What are you ladies borrowing, and from whom?

Fiona, Yesterday at 12:49 AM 13 129
Jasmine E.
What is your partner wearing?
Jasmine E., on October 18, 2021 at 12:33 PM

Hello all, and happy Monday! We spend so much time here posting about wedding gowns... so now it's time to share what your groom is wearing! (Or if you're a same-sex couple, maybe you don't even know...

Christian, Oct 21, 2021 22 194
Christine
Feeling dress regret - is that normal?
Christine, Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Right after deciding on this dress I feel unsure….actually woke up in the middle of the night …

Eva, 54 minutes ago 7 130
Jennifer
Super Cute Diabetic cgm Tape!
Jennifer, on October 20, 2021 at 8:23 PM

For those brides who are diabetic and sporting your Dexcom/Libre/Guardian/Omnipod, ExpressionMed has this really cute Rose Petal pattern and I’m absolutely in love with it 😍 it has a matching tape to...

CountryBride, 3 hours ago 2 64
Megan
Non-traditional dresses
Megan, on April 28, 2021 at 3:38 PM

Show me your non-traditional dresses

Cheryl, 5 hours ago 10 193 1
Genevieve
Red/burgundy wedding dress
Genevieve, on August 22, 2021 at 3:52 PM

Our wedding is gonna be Viking themed, and on top of that, I think it would be fun to have a burgundy/maroon wedding dress our whole wedding will pretty much be non traditional. And it’s kind of...

Linnie, 9 hours ago 19 193
Whitney
What shoes is everyone wearing for their big day??
Whitney, on October 9, 2021 at 7:38 PM

What shoes is everyone wearing for their big day?? I don’t even know where to start looking for shoes!

Fiona, 13 hours ago 50 1,007 1
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Ike, Yesterday at 10:27 PM 3,463 71,431 291
Sarahk
Dress envy
Sarahk, Yesterday at 7:42 AM

Most people get ring envy but I’m getting dress envy. I was so looking forward to getting my dress form the shop. But after 6 months and countless episodes of “say yes to the dress” I think my dress...

Sarahk, Yesterday at 10:06 PM 15 235
Gabby
Custom dress is done!
Gabby, Yesterday at 12:39 PM

So my dress is finally done. My wedding is next week and idk if I feel beautiful in it. Maybe it's just the unflattering angle. I cropped my head out so I didn't have to see so many chins. What do you...

Megan, Yesterday at 9:12 PM 13 180
Ashlie
Shoulder Jewelry!
Ashlie, Yesterday at 2:09 PM

Hey everybody! I have been on a never ending hunt for the perfect shoulder jewelry piece. There are many beautiful ones on etsy but most of them have more of the boat neck silhouette and I am hoping...

Joey, Yesterday at 9:11 PM 3 54
Rachel
Brides of 2022 - Dress Pics!
Rachel, on September 25, 2021 at 1:24 PM

I can’t get over my dress, I can’t wait to begin the alterations process in November! Brides of 2022, what dress did you pick!?

Fiona, Yesterday at 8:15 PM 284 7,610 19
Fiona
Wedding Dresses
Fiona, on October 21, 2021 at 8:25 PM

These are the two dresses I have chosen for my vow renewal ceremony. I really like both of them even though they are quite different. I got the first one at a second hand shop and ordered the other...

Fiona, Yesterday at 7:30 PM 7 129
Celeste
Wedding Veil help
Celeste, Yesterday at 1:27 AM

Hi friends! I am totally torn on what to do for a veil. I chose a simple dress d I kind of want my veil to have a little bit more detail. But I am completely in the dark when it comes to veils. I...

Kristie, Yesterday at 5:54 PM 15 174
S
Wanting Lining Removed From Bodice
Susannah, Yesterday at 5:01 PM

Hoping someone with experience can help… I originally tried my dress on at one bridal salon, but then tried it on again at a different salon and ordered it from there. I didnt realize when I ordered...

Susannah, Yesterday at 5:01 PM 65 1
Charlotte
Seamstress Advice
Charlotte, on October 21, 2021 at 5:58 PM

I’ve bought my dress and I loved it in the shop but now I’m looking back at pictures the bodice is really bothering me as the outer fabric is wrinkled and not laying flat against the lining. Is this...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 3:23 PM 3 123
Christian
Tattooed brides
Christian, on October 21, 2021 at 11:17 AM

Are there any tattooed brides on here.. I have almost a full sleeve and a half sleve and chest and back piece that will be showing when it put my dress on... My parents think I should cover them up...

CountryBride, Yesterday at 3:17 PM 10 106
Samantha
How to Describe Attire on the Website
Samantha, on October 21, 2021 at 3:05 PM

Hi everyone! We're hosting a wedding on the beach next August and I'm shooting for a "Beach Semi-Formal" look. Brides.com calls this Beach Semi-Formal/Cocktail and describes it as: "Beach...

Samantha, Yesterday at 1:54 PM 5 121
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics