We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Bianca
Buy a dress online
Bianca, on July 1, 2020 at 2:05 PM

I can’t picture spending thousands or even more than 500$ on a dress. I’ve been looking online and they all seem really pretty. Did anyone go to a bridal shop to try on dresses and get their...

Krystina, 20 minutes ago 88 1,064 4
Bella
Did you pick out your own ring?
Bella, on June 25, 2020 at 3:34 PM

I’m curious how other couples picked out their rings. Did you find what you wanted and send it to your FH? Did you give him an idea of what you wanted and then just cross your fingers? If you picked...

Veronica, Yesterday at 2:23 PM 126 1,374 1
Petite brides Show your dresses!
, on June 26, 2020 at 6:08 PM

I go dress shopping early September and I’m excited but so nervous because I’m so short 5 feet even. I keep hearing how a ball gown would overwhelm my frame and that I don’t have the legs to pull off...

Catherine, Jun 30, 2020 35 405 2
Tricia
Covid bride here🤘🏻
Tricia, on June 27, 2020 at 3:30 AM

Hey all covid brides, i officially feel your pain. I just made the decision to reschedule the whole large wedding until next year! There have been some pros and cons to rescheduling, but we are...

Nicole, 13 minutes ago 2 138
Suzie
Flat Wedding Shoes
Suzie, Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Looking for recommendations on where to find flat/sandal wedding shoes! I am not a heel girl, I want to be comfortable, but I’m having such a hard time finding fancy flats! The few I have found are so...

Suzie, 38 minutes ago 18 147
Maddi
Changing mind on wedding dress
Maddi, Today at 3:28 PM

So I ordered a dress that I fell in love with from David's Bridal... It was the first dress that I tried on there and I felt like it was the perfect one. But two days prior to my David's appointment I...

Ali, 51 minutes ago 8 96
E
Bridal jewelry dilemma
Emily, on July 3, 2020 at 10:41 PM

I feel like I might be way overthinking this, but I can’t make my mind up on the finish of jewelry I should look for to wear on the day of! The bands on my engagement and wedding rings are rose gold,...

Emily, An hour ago 10 90
W
What do you think, too small, just right, opinions?
Wehavechemistry, Today at 4:33 PM

Hi! This is my first post. My boyfriend and I are two years into our relationship and have started to discuss engagement rings! I’m over the moon and excited to start this process. We both agreed that...

Jana, An hour ago 10 100
Amy
Yikes! What if someone spilled something on your white dress?
Amy, on April 16, 2016 at 4:47 PM

For some reason I keep having dreams that someone at my wedding will ruin my dress. Is this happening to anyone else? Lol

Brandy, An hour ago 39 691
Nola
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Dawn, 2 hours ago 221 4,870 4
Bethany
Found my dress!!
Bethany, Today at 12:27 AM

I found my dress 2 weeks ago and already picked it up! (excuse the fact is isn’t laid out with covid the girl i had helping me had to keep her distance so it was hard for her to fix it every time i...

Nandi, 2 hours ago 26 371
Stefanie
Let's see all the dresses you tried - good and bad
Stefanie, Yesterday at 10:14 PM

I want to see all the everyone tried on and what you ultimately picked. Here are mine. I picked the one in the center. The others were 👎 The bottom left gown was given to me as a gift. It is a vintage...

Reena, 3 hours ago 37 367
Kristen
moh dress chosen
Kristen, Yesterday at 6:54 PM

She and I and our good friend loved this dress and how it fit her. We'll get it in the color wine. She originally wanted short dress but DB didn't have any that would be ready by November. Love this...

Jasmine, 4 hours ago 19 153
O
Show off that ring !!! 💍💍💍💍🥂🥂🥂
O, on June 14, 2020 at 11:02 PM

November 2021 Wedding 💒

ASHLEY, 4 hours ago 128 3,341 7
Monica
My dress is finally home!
Monica, on June 18, 2020 at 10:23 PM

Omg I love it so much! As I take it out of the garment bag im just like 😱. Soo sparkly. The color is so beautiful. Im soo happy w my dress. I was supposed to pick it up in march. The alterations lady...

Alexandra, 4 hours ago 29 383
K
Dress shoe dilemma
Katie, on July 3, 2020 at 8:46 PM

Ok ladies that wear heels way more than I do...I need your help!! These are my shoes!! As I am one who typically wears nylons with every dress I wear and I hate going soulless, I am searching for the...

Katie, 5 hours ago 7 84
Stefanie
Happy 4th of July... Still wondering about the dress...
Stefanie, Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Happy 4th of July! Two weeks until my July 18th wedding and I am still having second thoughts on my dress. I dont feel that pretty in it. I know I am irritating everyone on here but I just stand this...

Anna, 7 hours ago 9 223
O
I Picked Up My Dress, But...
Osha, on July 3, 2020 at 6:20 PM

I had my dress made and today I went for my first fitting. I love everything about my dress but the bottom part is throwing me off because it looks like its folded material which makes it look like a...

M.W., 8 hours ago 17 294
B
Bridesmaids in different dresses
Bridget, Today at 12:23 AM

Hi all I'm new here. Looking for some opinions. So I am getting married in April and I have chose my maid of honor and bridesmaids. Problem is my bridesmaids are all different body types and are...

Nefetera, 9 hours ago 21 123 1
Jenna
Wedding band!!!
Jenna, on July 3, 2020 at 11:27 PM

We went to go “browse” wedding bands and found the perfect one for me!!! Actually HE found it - just like the ring... he has a good eye! It just makes it that much more special. ❤️ It literally looks...

Elmarose04, 12 hours ago 11 200
Start a discussion