We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Angela
Colored Wedding Dresses
Angela, Yesterday at 1:07 PM

I am not into all white wedding dresses, it's just not me. Are there any brides out there who are wearing dresses with color or a completely colored? I have decided to have my dress custom made with...

Jasmine, 6 hours ago 17 255 1
Stefanie
Wedding shoes
Stefanie, on November 29, 2020 at 10:54 PM

Anyone wearing flats for your wedding? What did you get? I am taller and don’t want to wear heels.

Meghan, Yesterday at 3:10 PM 22 142
Future Mrs. Lowder
Need help
Future Mrs. Lowder, Today at 1:41 PM

Hey y’all, My wedding dress doesn’t have sleeves, and I am very self conscious about my arms so I want to cover them. I didn’t have sleeves altered on because it would have cost too much and I didn’t...

Hannah, 45 minutes ago 10 85
Stephanie
Azazie dusty blue ties for men - sample?
Stephanie, Yesterday at 4:32 PM

Hi! So my bridesmaids will be in dusty blue from Azazie, we are thinking of having the groomsmen in dusty blue times from them as well. On the website the tie color is super off, does anyone have a...

Stephanie, 54 minutes ago 9 68
V
Does this wedding ring match my e-ring?
Valentina, Today at 2:57 PM

Just received our wedding rings for our wedding in October next year. Do you guys think it matches my engagement ring? Or is it too big? Any thoughts?

Caitlin, An hour ago 10 129
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Kaitlin, 2 hours ago 581 10,849 50
Maren
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍 Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Sarah, 3 hours ago 1,912 35,621 120
Jessica
Wedding Dress Second Thoughts?!
Jessica, on November 24, 2020 at 7:18 PM

Anyone else already purchase their wedding dress, but now having second thoughts on it?! When I found “the dress” my mom said I absolutely shined in it (and I remember feeling so happy in it), but...

Victoria, 5 hours ago 15 239
Little
Elopement/backyard wedding dress for $40
Little, on August 1, 2020 at 9:10 AM

I try to keep my eye out for these for those of you who want a ln inexpensive wedding dress. I love this little shop! This vintage dress gives me shepherdess vibes, and would be really cute with a...

Erin, 7 hours ago 3 98 1
romtina
Jewelry
romtina, on February 11, 2020 at 3:24 PM

What kind of jewelry do you plan on wearing for your wedding? Definitely earrings for me. And after the ceremony of course the ring. Are you also doing necklace and bracelet?

RachelParr, 8 hours ago 30 275
ocminnaert
Wedding Dress Neckline Alterations
ocminnaert, Yesterday at 6:05 PM

Hi! Posting this because I am looking for some advice/brainstorming from anybody that has a better creative side than me and knows something about alterations! I bought my dress 6 months ago, and I am...

Meghan, 8 hours ago 8 204
Cassandra
Spanx vs. Shapermint vs. Honeylove?
Cassandra, on June 8, 2020 at 8:41 AM

I've been looking into shapewear options so that I can order my shapewear before doing alterations. I got my dress for a great price ($99 sale at David's!) so I'm willing to splurge (a little...

Stephanie, 10 hours ago 9 1,621
Serenity
i said Yes!
Serenity, on November 28, 2020 at 11:57 PM

I said yes to the dress! So glad I actually went into a bridal shop to try things on I didn’t know a thing about wedding dresses or what will look flattering on me❤️ Going made me realize how REAL it...

Kiara, Yesterday at 9:52 PM 20 277 2
K
Buying lace for wedding dress
Kathleen, Yesterday at 2:42 PM

I found a dress I loved! Except the original was plain at the bottom so the shop added a layer of sequin lace when trying on. The lace they used was actually part of another dress so not available....

Michelle, Yesterday at 9:37 PM 5 153
Stefanie
Slate Blue
Stefanie, Yesterday at 5:54 AM

Anyone else using slate blue as their wedding color? Does anyone have pictures of the colors and how they were used in your wedding?

Julie, Yesterday at 9:00 PM 4 52
Laquita
My Wedding Shoes
Laquita, on November 29, 2020 at 8:30 PM

I used Amazon's Try Before You Buy option to see which style looked better on me (shopping is a hassle right now) and I fell in love with these Betsy Johnson shoes. I sent the free pairs back and...

Kiara, Yesterday at 8:44 PM 17 142
M
Azazie Desert Rose
Morgan, on January 7, 2020 at 10:59 PM

Has anyone ordered this dress or happen to have their own pictures of it or in it? Obsessed with the color but still iffy about it even after ordering the swatch and since its so new they don't have a...

Alyssa, Yesterday at 8:29 PM 24 815 1
CountryBride
Veil over face
CountryBride, on November 28, 2020 at 5:52 PM

I am starting to get an idea of my veil I always wanted to come down the aisle with the veil over face however I am second guessing it will my fiancé be able to see my face while walking down the...

Kiara, Yesterday at 8:08 PM 7 145
E
Sister
Everly, on November 29, 2020 at 10:45 AM

My sister has decided she doesn't like her bridesmaid dress anymore. She has already had it altered even though I advised against it since the wedding isn't until August next year. However, she...

Kiara, Yesterday at 8:00 PM 14 219
Darlene
Dress!!!
Darlene, on November 29, 2020 at 8:22 PM

Ordered my dress today guys!!

Darlene, Yesterday at 7:20 PM 12 174 2
Start a discussion