Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Cassie
Mother in Law
Cassie, on May 14, 2022 at 1:05 PM

Is it okay for me to have both my mother and the mother to my bride to wear the same color? I have chosen silver for the color I want them to wear the day of. It doesn't have to be the same dress, but...

Kelly, 2 hours ago 29 673 2
Megan
Wedding Ring: Engagement and Band
Megan, on May 3, 2022 at 10:50 AM

Hey! I recently bought my wedding band and have been obsessed with looking at all the different rings online. Share a photo of your engagement 💍 ring and if you bought a band I want to see what you...

Rachel, May 12, 2022 28 242 1
S
Not wearing a white dress!
Sarah, on May 5, 2022 at 6:57 AM

Is there anyone out there whose not wearing a white dress? How are you making yourself feel more like a bride? My dress is blue and silver and totally reminds me of Cinderella. I'm very excited to...

Sarah, May 8, 2022 12 151 1
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Marrissa, 25 minutes ago 4,817 106,571 376
Cornell
Flowers
Cornell, Today at 10:13 AM

Hello, I am wondering if flowers are a must for grooms men and grooms lady?

Paige, An hour ago 1 12
E
Bridesmaid Pjs
Emily, on May 14, 2022 at 10:55 AM

I was thinking about getting my bridesmaids matching pajama sets for pictures of us getting ready. Should I be sticking to the wedding colors, or should I choose different colors?

Mayene, 2 hours ago 5 80
C
Problem - Alterations Timing
Cassandra, on May 14, 2022 at 8:53 PM

So it completely slipped my mind that I forgot to book my alterations appointment. And it says that it won't be done till the day of my wedding! Not good. Any ideas? I want to call them and ask if...

Cassandra, 2 hours ago 10 132
Tiffany
Deciding between Wedding heels! Please help *
Tiffany, on May 14, 2022 at 11:24 PM

Hi beauties! I have wide feet and have been deciding between a few Badgley Mischka block heels. - Does anyone know if it's more comfortable to buy heels with the easy zipper in the back? Or just the...

Paige, 2 hours ago 8 77 1
Morgan
Should i remove appliques from illusion neckline?
Morgan, Yesterday at 8:27 PM

Hi everyone! I had my final fitting a couple of a weeks ago, and I was toying with the idea of removing a couple of the lace appliques so the top of the dress is less busy and a little more balanced...

Paige, 4 hours ago 5 134 1
S
Best steamer?
Spark, Today at 12:04 AM

Hi, need recommendations for the best steamer for my dress, bridal party, etc. Thanks

Spark, 14 hours ago 15 1
Delaney
Thoughts on light sky blue bridesmaids dresses vs. light dusty pink bridesmaids dresses (photos attached)? Really torn - whichever color chosen will b
Delaney, on May 4, 2022 at 10:39 PM

Torn between these two colors. Whichever one that is chosen will be incorporating into the bouquets with white flowers (not mixing blues with pinks). Groom and groomsmen will be dressed in navy most...

Delaney, Yesterday at 11:58 PM 29 314
M
Saw on Reddit - be safe out there brides!
Marie, Yesterday at 6:29 PM

Https://www.reddit.com/r/wedding/comments/uocnmw/nightmare_dress_experience_designer_insulted_me/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Michael, Yesterday at 11:45 PM 3 109
Caitlin
Flower Girl dresses
Caitlin, Yesterday at 9:04 AM

Are there any flower girl dresses out there that wouldn't require a crinoline underneath to be poufy AND don't break the bank? These girls are both going to be 5 at the time of my wedding so donor...

Amanda, Yesterday at 10:45 PM 2 29
Shannon
Alterations
Shannon, on February 15, 2022 at 5:04 PM

Are you all getting your alterations done at the same place you purchased your dress from? The bridal shop I purchased my dress from requires a $200 deposit to book the appointment that goes...

Rosie, Yesterday at 7:07 PM 25 323 1
Genna
Engagement rings
Genna, on November 6, 2021 at 3:05 PM

Brides of 2023 and 2024❣️❣️❣️ Let me see those beautiful engagement rings💍

Egonzalo318, Yesterday at 12:17 PM 15 225
Tiffany
Anyone wear an Enzoani dress/ or a mermaid dress to the reception? Is it hard to move? Help
Tiffany, on January 28, 2022 at 7:53 PM

I need help my fellow lovely brides!!-- I have been stuck for about 30 days now and REALLY torn between two dresses. One of the bridal stores actually told me that one of the dresses, well I can now...

Tiffany, May 14, 2022 7 241 2
Ashley
Bridesmaid dresses
Ashley, on May 11, 2022 at 1:24 AM

Anyone know of good site for bridesmaid dresses?

Tiffany, May 14, 2022 10 113 1
Kate
i have found my perfect princess wedding dress from olivia bottega
Kate, on May 13, 2022 at 7:42 AM

and I wish for you to find one too! It will make me very proud personally, if that happens with Olivia Bottega, because girls literally saved my wedding, without finding them at the last minute we...

Angel, May 14, 2022 7 182 2
M
Wedding dress never arrived
Marie, on May 5, 2022 at 4:48 PM

The Odylyne the Ceremony mini dress I ordered back in September never arrived in time for my wedding (5/21). They didn’t allow a refund because they said it’s still shipping lol……. but with no time to...

Marie, May 14, 2022 21 300
Sarah
Cultural appropriation or no?
Sarah, on June 23, 2018 at 7:03 PM

This may seem like a silly question but I try my best to stick to my own culture and not try to “steal” anyone else’s and I don’t want to offend anyone by my attire. I’ve tried looking online for my...

Kanishjoary, May 14, 2022 27 3,694
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics