Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lisa
Did you show him his ring before the big day?
Lisa, on February 13, 2020 at 7:35 PM

Hello, I was wondering if any of you showed your man their ring before the wedding? Or if you kept it a surprise. I'm arguing with myself on this because I want to make sure he likes it and that it's...

Sarah, 2 minutes ago 32 1 288
Angelica
Show me the Ring!💍
Angelica, on January 7, 2020 at 5:17 PM

I love my engagement ring! It’s a rose gold metal, morganite pink stone, and a diamond band! It’s extra special because my mother who is a jeweler made it for me❤️ Share your rings! Can’t wait to see!...

Tania, 7 hours ago 1,445 145 32,589
Ashley
Show me your dresses!
Ashley, on January 10, 2020 at 4:14 PM

I just ordered mine yesterday and it’s all I can think about! I want to see everyone else’s!

Gladys, Yesterday at 9:55 PM 785 74 29,852
Charlotte
Mother of the bride dresses - where to buy?
Charlotte, Today at 8:35 AM

Hi all! Just had my fitting yesterday at DB (holy hemming and 22-point bustle) and had my mom take a look at some dresses. She hated every single one, and to be fair, most were ugly in that...

Don, 3 minutes ago 3 21
Felicity
Wedding shoes!!!
Felicity, Yesterday at 5:22 PM

Show me your wedding shoes!!! Looking for some inspiration!!!👠👡👰

Taylor, 4 minutes ago 25 1 188
please help me choose my Dress!!
, on February 12, 2020 at 3:09 AM

#1 #2 The second dress was the first dress I chose, but then fell in love with the first. Please help me decide, what looks best?

Ashlley, 9 minutes ago 216 4 2,511
Shaina
Blue(dusty, slate, or steel) Bridesmaid Dresses
Shaina, on February 15, 2020 at 3:44 PM

I am going bridesmaid dress shopping at Davids bridal with my girls tomorrow and I have told them to keep an open mind, because I won't know what it looks like till in person. I was thinking grey and...

Clíodhna, 13 minutes ago 2 54
Jenna
Color scheme help!
Jenna, Yesterday at 11:23 PM

My FH wants to wear a navy suit.. what color of bridesmaid dresses would go well with navy? I have no idea..

Taylor, 15 minutes ago 13 89
Elena
Wedding Veil Help!
Elena, on February 15, 2020 at 1:09 PM

So I am getting married in a traditional Catholic Church wedding. My dress pic is below and is an aline with cathedral length train. I want a cathedral veil or even royal cathedral / regal/ monarch...

Clíodhna, 15 minutes ago 4 102
Bridgette
Possible Dress Regret
Bridgette, Today at 8:27 AM

I'm having what feels like regret as I wait for my dress to come in. When I tried on my dress, it wasn't in my size. Because of that, it was difficult to envision what it will look like. I ordered a...

Bridgette, 16 minutes ago 2 22
Bridgette
Alternative Brides: What are your wedding accessories?
Bridgette, on February 12, 2020 at 10:08 PM

What accessories are you all going with? I was thinking about wearing platform combat boots, a nice hair pin, and possibly a sparkly belt. I'm open to suggestions for my dress. Also, ignore my facial...

Bridgette, 19 minutes ago 9 172
Maggie
Shapewear need help !
Maggie, Yesterday at 10:31 PM

So not sure if This is related but what are some best shapewear for wedding dress ! 😭

Alisa, 28 minutes ago 3 1 49
Courtney
September 26
Courtney, Yesterday at 9:04 PM

About 220 days left 😍 here's my dress. I have my dress already waiting on my corset for under it and my sleeves. For you lady that work a ball gown did u wear a peticoat or a hoop skirt? I'm having a...

Amber, 33 minutes ago 7 143
Cassandra
Just got my wedding band! Show yours off ladies!
Cassandra, Yesterday at 10:50 PM

I just got my wedding band in, and I am in love! I can’t wait to get married in 67 days and wear it for the rest of my life! Here is my wedding band! Show yours in the comments below as well ❤️ Hey ...

Sarah, 34 minutes ago 17 118
Taylor
Dress opinions?! Pics included
Taylor, on February 8, 2020 at 5:36 PM

I'm torn between a few dresses and would love some opinions that aren't from my family! I'm contemplating getting one for the ceremony and one for the reception but I'm not 100% decided on that!...

Ashleigh, 42 minutes ago 186 4 2,697
Destiera
Belt or No Belt?
Destiera, on February 7, 2020 at 9:36 AM

I’m debating if I’d like to add a belt or not to the dress. Do you think it’d look better with one or is it fine the way it is?

Sarah, 45 minutes ago 18 221
Jessie
Did you go with your fh when they picked tuxes?
Jessie, on January 22, 2020 at 9:20 PM

So I have planned everything in the wedding so far and am having a hard time letting go of any control. I originally didn't want to see my FH in his tux, and he's going with his groomsmen to pick...

Shariyahmom, An hour ago 16 141
Viola
Wedding Dress
Viola, Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Y’all I need help, my wedding isn’t until Feb. 27 2021 but of course I need a wedding dress and I am super insecure with my body, but also not wanting to spend tons on my wedding dress as my wedding...

Viola, An hour ago 10 86
Future Mrs.lowder
Alternatives to Spanx?
Future Mrs.lowder, on February 13, 2020 at 1:10 PM

My dress is form fitting at the top, so I’m planning on using something to even everything out. But I’ve never had a good experience with Spanx. It’s always ended up rolling down or digging into my...

Clíodhna, An hour ago 4 86
Jasmine
Undergarments/shapewear
Jasmine, on February 12, 2020 at 4:08 PM

Has anyone heard of or used Shapermint? I'm super curious and also super nervous about it. Any insight on this shapewear or recommendations for other shapewear would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!...

Clíodhna, An hour ago 1 51
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics