We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kacci
Bridesmaid Dresses - How much is "too much"?
Kacci, on August 3, 2020 at 10:22 PM

Opinions.. how much is “too much” for bridesmaid dresses? I don’t want my ladies to pay “too much”.

Kacci, Yesterday at 5:13 PM 26 258
Jasmine
What Wedding Rings Have You Chosen??
Jasmine, on July 28, 2020 at 11:29 PM

FH and I have picked out our rings and I'm so excited to buy them soon. I chose an enhancer because of the shape of my engagement ring. Below is what we picked out. What have you all chosen or would...

Angela, Aug 3, 2020 66 483
Haley
Different Length Bridesmaids Dresses?
Haley, on August 2, 2020 at 10:38 AM

Has anyone ever done different length dresses for their bridesmaids before? I was thinking of doing 2 bridesmaids having short dresses and 2 bridesmaids having long dresses. What does everyone think?...

, Aug 2, 2020 30 303
Yasmine
Bridesmaids dresses (where did you get them?)
Yasmine, on July 30, 2020 at 1:53 PM

Where did your bridesmaids get there dresses? My bridesmaids got theres from lulus and we LOVE them

Yasmine, Aug 1, 2020 45 218 1
Victoria
Dress Help! Can't Decide!
Victoria, on January 15, 2020 at 8:56 PM

I'm stuck on my dress I love both of them. There's about $1000 difference, help ! I need opinions please.

MIWM, 12 minutes ago 32 479
Rachel
Hayley Paige “arlo” Gown
Rachel, Today at 2:34 PM

Hi, ladies! Have any of you seen this gorgeous Hayley Paige “Arlo” gown before? I only just came across it today while I was looking at gowns that are not the traditional ivory color. I’ve never seen...

MIWM, 13 minutes ago 7 120
Janette
Picked up dress but ..
Janette, Today at 7:15 PM

I picked up my dress and the wedding is August 16. I currently live with my fiancé and the bridal store told me to let the dress out at the bottom. I’m afraid he will see it. Do you think the dress...

Cyndy, 19 minutes ago 6 92
J
Nontraditional Wedding Dresses
J W, Today at 2:19 PM

Anyone else going with a nontraditional wedding dress have any shopping tips? I know I don't want to wear white, but I haven't had a chance to try anything on (mostly due to COVID) so I don't want to...

Annie, 27 minutes ago 9 71
Julie
Anomalie Experience - Part 6
Julie, on July 26, 2020 at 5:49 PM

Hello! I started a thread a while back to document my experience with Anomalie since I couldn't find a ton of full reviews when I placed my order. I never finished out the thread, and just recently...

Tiffany, 56 minutes ago 9 207 1
Diane
Bridesmaids Dresses
Diane, Yesterday at 7:19 PM

I’m in my mid 40s, my Matron of Honor is in her mid 50s and my bridesmaid is also in her mid 40s. Fashion for my girls has become quite the challenge. Because of our ages most of the “standard”...

Priscilla, 2 hours ago 20 240
Angelica
Show me the Ring!💍
Angelica, on January 7, 2020 at 5:17 PM

I love my engagement ring! It’s a rose gold metal, morganite pink stone, and a diamond band! It’s extra special because my mother who is a jeweler made it for me❤️ Share your rings! Can’t wait to see!...

Sandra, 2 hours ago 1,556 39,587 152
Sam
Color Schemes
Sam, on July 16, 2020 at 10:07 PM

So my fiancé is in the airforce and will be wearing his mess dress, which is a navy blue color for our wedding. However, I want to have some shade of pink in our wedding. Would this look good? I know...

Alisa, 3 hours ago 13 168
Catherine
Bridesmaid dress color
Catherine, on July 28, 2020 at 12:35 AM

Hi all!! I am torn between two colors for my bridesmaids dresses. For reference I added a picture of our color scheme and a picture of the two colors I’m between. Also, the groomsmen will most likely...

Stephanie, 5 hours ago 14 157
Jackie
Hayley Paige Wedding Dresses
Jackie, on January 21, 2020 at 10:04 AM

Hi Everyone! I ordered a Hayley Paige wedding dress (the Charm Gown) back in August so it should be coming in very soon! I'd love to see some of your wedding dresses, especially if you are...

Sarah, 6 hours ago 20 242
Casey
Wedding dress second thoughts
Casey, on July 21, 2020 at 12:16 PM

Anyone have second thoughts after buying a wedding dress? I fell in love with 2 dresses at my fitting that are completely different. I bought One of them and I can’t help going back and looking at...

Sarah, 6 hours ago 31 376
A
Help: should i Un-bubble the hem?
Anna, on August 3, 2020 at 10:18 AM

I will alter her to a sweetheart, but I don't love this bubble hem. Too stiff. Can I undo it? Should I?

Sarah, 6 hours ago 3 182
Laquita
When Should i Start Dress Shopping?
Laquita, Today at 12:28 AM

I know this question has probably been asked a million times on here (and elsewhere), but I keep getting different answers each time I look into it. My wedding is July 25 of next year and I honestly...

Diane, 6 hours ago 18 122
B
Sewable bra cups
Brandy, Today at 12:05 AM

Okay ladies I need your help again. I am looking at where to buy bra cups to get sewn into my dress. The lady originally told me they had them for purchase there but now I guess not. Are you using...

Mindy, 6 hours ago 6 81
Talia
Black Tie vs. Formal
Talia, on August 3, 2020 at 8:26 PM

On our invites we had written "formal attire". Our research was that formal attire meant suits and cocktail dresses. People are asking if people have to wear tuxedos and gowns. Were we wrong to put...

Allissa, 6 hours ago 24 352
L
Custom Engagement Ring
L, Yesterday at 11:24 PM

I’m getting a custom ring made as an upgrade because my original ring has lost some stones, and this is the design. It’s going to have an opal as the center stone, blue sapphires on the petals, and...

Erin, 7 hours ago 7 83
Start a discussion