We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Tanya
Dress change at the reception?
Tanya, Yesterday at 8:53 PM

Hey Beautiful Brides to Be, is anyone deciding on a dress/outfit change for their reception? My FH hasn’t seen my dress but has suggested that I change into a comfortable outfit for the reception....

Michelle, 4 minutes ago 52 444
Angelica
Rings rings rings
Angelica, on July 12, 2020 at 12:47 AM

I got engaged today on 7-11 (lol) and just had to share the amazing ring FH gave me. I am beyond obsessed!!! Let’s start another ring thread! I’ve been looking at them for so long & they always...

Kaitlyn, 41 minutes ago 81 1,616 6
Caitlin
Dresses from David’s Bridal
Caitlin, on July 10, 2020 at 9:41 PM

Did anyone else buy their wedding dress at David’s Bridal? If so, post yours here! Mine Is below!

Awhite115, 10 hours ago 91 1,918 8
Jasmine
Share Your Wedding Party Attire Ideas/colors!
Jasmine, on July 13, 2020 at 10:25 PM

FH wants to wear a navy blue suit with a wine tie and brown shoes/belt. He wants his boys in navy blue as well but with a silver tie and black shoes/belt. I'm debating between putting my girls in a...

Jasmine, 11 hours ago 40 148
Aubrianna
Dress for 2022
Aubrianna, Today at 8:39 PM

Okay, So, this was the last thing I thought I’d purchase. And, it ended up being the first. That’s okay sometimes! Anyways, I wanted to share something that I thought was grand during these trying...

Kimberly, 6 seconds ago 18 140
Rachel
Dresses with a textured/dimensional skirt?
Rachel, Today at 10:09 PM

Hi, Ladies! What are your thoughts on dresses with dimension or texture? There are two brand new Hayley Paige gowns (Max and Banksy) that I am absolutely in LOVE with... I originally pegged Lazaro’s...

Rachel, 57 seconds ago 10 36
Rebecca
Bridal Party Dresses
Rebecca, Today at 10:39 PM

Hello all! I was looking for some opinions on my bridesmaid dresses, as they are looking to purchase their dresses soon. Our wedding colors are burgundy and navy. Groomsmen are wearing navy with...

Kristen, 2 minutes ago 3 18
Laura
Lighthearted post! Post your dress and tell us your astrological sign!
Laura, Today at 9:43 PM

Leo! Cancer dominant... My Gem rising isn't helping me decide. I love all dresses!

Laura, 2 minutes ago 8 50
Samantha
Another dress
Samantha, Today at 9:32 PM

We originally planned to have our wedding on October 10, 2020. We are thinking of postponing because of Covid and having so much family from out of town and just having a small ceremony and dinner...

, 8 minutes ago 5 32
Jennifer
My curvy girls
Jennifer, Yesterday at 12:44 PM

So... I have a one year old and I'm 32. My "idea" of my wedding has definitely changed from what it might have been years ago. Ive got the old lady arms and a little belly from my daughter. I've...

Erin, 17 minutes ago 11 151
Rachael
Which earrings??? i can’t decide!
Rachael, Today at 6:04 PM

1. 2. 3. Which earrings should I choose to go with my hair piece??? Thank you in advance for all the help! 🤗

Margarita, 20 minutes ago 13 94
Courtney
Pajamas/robes for Bridesmaids
Courtney, Today at 4:55 PM

Hello! Is anyone else buying pajamas and robes for their bridesmaids to get ready in? Where are you getting them from? I just checked Target online and was disappointed with their options so I need...

Margarita, 32 minutes ago 11 108
Laura
Show me your plain/simple wedding gowns with accessories!
Laura, Today at 8:38 PM

I know that lace dresses are all the rage, but for some of us that's not who we are... So show me your "plain" dress all pimped out or the accessories that you are putting with your dress. Let's see...

Maureen, 38 minutes ago 6 64 1
Tiffany
First Bridal Fitting Jitters
Tiffany, Today at 3:33 PM

So tonight is my first bridal fitting for alterations. Is it normal to be near panic attack nervous for this? I think my deal is, the last time I tried on my dress was a little over a month ago. My...

, 40 minutes ago 6 63
O
Show off that ring !!! 💍💍💍💍🥂🥂🥂
O, on June 14, 2020 at 11:02 PM

November 2021 Wedding 💒

Marilena, 59 minutes ago 130 3,564 7
Robin
Help Mother of the Groom Dress Issue
Robin, Today at 11:12 AM

Help for Mother of the Groom please? I have been asked to wear a blush pink or dusty rose dress, which is completely fine by me. What the bride and groom want they will get - no matter what. My...

, An hour ago 17 154 1
Lynnie
Dress Duels: Fringe or Floral?
Lynnie, on December 3, 2019 at 11:09 AM

This dress duel is prints versus pizzazz!! Are you all about the boho vibes of a fun and flirty fringe dress? Or are you enchanted by the romance of a floral gown? Is your vote for fringe or floral?...

Brianna, An hour ago 109 503 1
Jami
Bridesmaid dress color help
Jami, on June 30, 2020 at 5:33 PM

I’m hoping I can help with this from other people because surprisingly Pinterest is not much help. Our theme is superhero (we’re both big nerds) so our color palette was navy and burgundy (a lot of...

Sanoffy, An hour ago 21 115
Sinéad
Dress Duels: Belt or No Belt?
Sinéad, on December 3, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Do you love the extra embellishment of a bridal belt with your wedding gown? Do you not need that extra little bit of bling? Are you on-board with the belt trend, or do you prefer the beltless look?...

Brianna, An hour ago 149 644 1
Sinéad
Dress Duels: Blue or Blush?
Sinéad, on December 3, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Have you spent time swooning over dresses that aren’t the traditional bridal white? Which alternative dress colors are you crushing on? Which pastel hue do you prefer? Blush or blue? Blush? Photo by...

Brianna, An hour ago 179 791
Start a discussion