Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Marisa
Which dress to say yes to?
Marisa, on March 27, 2020 at 7:41 AM

So I’ve created this problem for myself. I purchased one dress a few months ago and recently ordered another from DB. Now I’m torn and don’t know which one to choose. I love the off the shoulders and...

Marisa, 3 hours ago 62 651
Allie
Wedding jewelry
Allie, on March 29, 2020 at 12:00 PM

Where are you all getting your wedding jewelry from? My mom and I started looking through her jewelry for options but nothing screamed to me, my dress is more of a plain dress so I wanted to dress it...

Marisa, 5 hours ago 18 135
Angelica
Show me the Ring!💍
Angelica, on January 7, 2020 at 5:17 PM

I love my engagement ring! It’s a rose gold metal, morganite pink stone, and a diamond band! It’s extra special because my mother who is a jeweler made it for me❤️ Share your rings! Can’t wait to see!...

Maleigh, Yesterday at 9:45 AM 1,508 35,882 150
Laura
Show us your summer wedding dresses?
Laura, on March 28, 2020 at 3:50 PM

I wanna see what a summer dress looks like! Please?

Savannah, Yesterday at 8:23 AM 15 192 1
Trisha
Wedge Strap?
Trisha, Today at 2:30 PM

I Got My Shoes In Today And Noticed They Have An Ankle Strap That I Have No Idea How To Use. Any Help?

Trisha, 6 minutes ago 3 68
Laura
Veil for mermaid dress? Photos please or suggestions? (picture!)
Laura, Today at 7:20 PM

What veil with this? It's all lace with a bit of beading that sparkles.

Laura, 9 minutes ago 2
Annajoy
Show me your dresses!
Annajoy, on March 19, 2020 at 1:29 PM

I just want to focus on the good during this time of unknowns - and my favourite thing is seeing all of the beautiful dresses that you will all be wearing/have worn!

Dana, 17 minutes ago 66 1,066 2
Shyan
Help my dress is at David’s bridal
Shyan, Today at 3:12 PM

My wedding dress is locked up at David’s bridal!! Anyone else having this issue? We decided to just get married on the 16th when my alterations were done because they were offering curbside pickup but...

Dana, 26 minutes ago 5 120
Cynthia
Wedding dress shopping vs covid options
Cynthia, Today at 7:00 PM

The David's Bridal location I was going dress shopping at already had to reschedule my March appointment to April, and now the county that it's in has extended their Shelter in place through May 3rd....

Cynthia, 28 minutes ago 5
Taylor
Bridesmaids and Groomsmen Outfits
Taylor, Today at 6:23 PM

Help! My fiancé wants him and the groomsmen to wear grey suits and black shoes, I want them to wear midnight blue and brown shoes. Our bridesmaids are wearing deep teal dresses (already purchased.)...

Ally, 37 minutes ago 9 47
Kristen
Finding the right bra - i need help!
Kristen, Today at 12:41 AM

I found the dress of my dreams back in January, but now I have the very daunting task of finding the right bra! My dress is strapless, and I have a large (36DDD), heavy chest, so I need a strapless...

Sabrina, 45 minutes ago 21 140
Jessica
David’s bridal 30% + 15% off!
Jessica, Today at 5:56 PM

If any of you ladies haven’t bought your dress or need anything else from DB, they have a 30% off going on right now! I also have a 15% off coupon you can stack on top of the 30%! MAR-HTMI66-20

Jessica, 46 minutes ago 2 21 1
Laura
Dress 1 or 2? i think i know which...
Laura, Today at 12:57 PM

But ... this 2 year wedding planning and 3 different dates have me plowed under. The first 3 dates were family challenges and the last one is Covid. So, on a happier note, tell me which one? I think...

Laura, An hour ago 31 242
ElucidBride215
Back-up wedding attire for brides who wed during pandemic?
ElucidBride215, Yesterday at 5:08 PM

So I thought I would shed some positivity for those brides who married in spite of the pandemic! Of the brides whose wedding receptions were cancelled due to coronavirus and opted for a...

Elle, 2 hours ago 7 176
C
Ivory Heels
Christina, Today at 12:53 PM

I'm looking for ivory heels that are 3.5-4 inches. I really like these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZJ2DTRB/?coliid=I1REKFJKJLGE09&colid=1ZTF4OQ34IPO&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im But my...

Rebelle Fleur, 2 hours ago 1 41
Angelique
Marryingthedress.com
Angelique, on November 18, 2019 at 7:15 PM

I was just wondering has used marryingthedress.com before and what their experience was. I'm nervous about about buying online.

Tori, 2 hours ago 7 104
Malika
Did you pick your ring or were you completely surprised?
Malika, on February 29, 2020 at 9:03 PM

Hey brides! Did you go ring shopping with your fiancé or did they go and pick it out the ring on their own? My fiancé picked out a ring for the proposal and then we went ring shopping together for my...

Tiffany, 3 hours ago 298 6,004 3
Olivia
Engagement rings
Olivia, on March 8, 2019 at 11:05 PM

I want to see everyone’s engagement ring! I love looking at rings all the time. Here’s a couple of pictures of my Tacori engagement ring.

Jessica, 4 hours ago 60 1,246
A
Dress Shipping
Amanda, on March 14, 2020 at 10:38 PM

Does anyone know where essence of Australia weeding dresses ship from? I was told an estimated ship date of March 8th when I ordered my dress but nothing since. I know I’m being impatient but with all...

Marcia, 4 hours ago 4 98
Hallie
Wedding Dress shopping and Covid19
Hallie, Today at 10:35 AM

Hello all! I am looking for advice. My wedding is in September and I have yet to order a wedding dress and now due to COVID all the dress shops here are closed indefinitely. I’m worried that I won’t...

Nicole, 4 hours ago 7 104
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics