Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Cece
How Many Dresses Did You Try On?
Cece, on January 17, 2022 at 10:56 AM

How many dresses did you try on before you said yes to a dress?

Melle, 9 minutes ago 33 176
ALMESHIA
Where’s Your Wedding Dress Now?
ALMESHIA, Yesterday at 5:04 PM

Since many don’t do the, wear my moms dress anymore, what did you do with your dress? I want to keep mind but not in a box!

Nichole, 3 hours ago 10 153
Andrea
Brides to be !!! Let’s see your dresses 🥰
Andrea, on January 15, 2022 at 10:15 PM

I’m going this weekend to try on some wedding dresses & I’m SUPER EXCITED! Would love to see everyone’s “yes to the dress” picks I CANNOT WAIT TK TRT THIS BEAUTY ON 🥰🥰🥰

Sarah, Yesterday at 4:43 PM 51 482
Samantha & Antonio
What to wear while wedding dress shopping?
Samantha & Antonio, on January 16, 2022 at 3:04 PM

I have my first wedding dress appointment coming up this Saturday. I’m not sure what’s ok to wear when trying on dresses? Is it ok the wear spanks? Do I wear a strapless bar while trying on dresses or...

Kristen, Yesterday at 1:17 PM 17 242
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Emily, 13 minutes ago 4,148 88,058 328
Rosie
What did your mum wear for her wedding?
Rosie, Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Another thread asking about whether you plan to keep your dress/what to do with it after the wedding, as well as whether you used your mother's dress for anything got me thinking. Have you seen your...

Becky, An hour ago 7 70 1
Sarah
David's Bridal to Men's Wearhouse green color match?
Sarah, Today at 10:03 AM

Has anyone tried to match David's Bridal Juniper color dresses to a Men's Wearhouse color? I saw a Juniper tie, but no vest. They only had a Gem colored vest that was close but seeing it online is...

Sarah, An hour ago 7
Cece
Let’s See Your Veil (or headpiece)!
Cece, on January 5, 2022 at 11:38 AM

Will you (or did you) wear a veil for your ceremony? Or will you go sans veil and wear a hairpiece, headpiece, crown, etc? Or will you do both?? Share pics of your beautiful veils and/or hair...

Cece, 2 hours ago 43 372 1
P
Wedding dress do i need 2 🤔
Priscilla, Yesterday at 8:25 PM

Hi ladies it’s me again lol im in a dilemma i can’t make my mind up. i already bought my wedding dress i love it. i keep seeing more wedding dresses, now i’m debating if i should get another dress one...

CountryBride, 2 hours ago 8 104
Tina
Bridesmaid Shoe Help!!!!
Tina, Yesterday at 3:39 AM

So I have 6 girls in my wedding party and 2 flower girls. I truly do not care what shoes the flower girls wear as they are both young (4&5) and both dresses for them are floor length. Now my...

Tina, 11 hours ago 19 309
Malika
Wedding Dress
Malika, on January 11, 2022 at 4:53 PM

Hi everyone. O have a question about my dress. I really want a light blue wedding dress but so far I can't find anything any idea on how I could make a dress light blue?

Josie, Yesterday at 11:22 PM 12 164
Katherine
Getting ready outfits—worth it or no?
Katherine, on January 13, 2022 at 2:33 PM

I like the idea and look of us coordinating somehow during the ‘getting ready’ but idk if it’s really worth spending money on robes or PJ’s etc. Like how much time is everyone all together anyway? The...

Josie, Yesterday at 11:20 PM 13 190
Lynne
Indecisive about dress
Lynne, on January 18, 2022 at 6:14 AM

At my last dress appointment I think I found my dress but not 100% sure because I had to leave early (family emergency). So in 2 weeks I go back for another dress appointment. Found on website 3 other...

Lynne, Yesterday at 10:18 PM 7 102
Rufina
i say yes to the dress 👗
Rufina, on January 18, 2022 at 1:34 PM

Any suggestions I should at petticoat under to give more volume

Charlotte, Yesterday at 10:11 PM 11 228 1
Lisa
What Are You Doing For Getting Ready Outfits?
Lisa, on March 1, 2021 at 10:24 AM

Are you and your bridesmaids all planning to wear coordinating outfits? Are you doing robes? Or flannel shirts? Or tank tops? Or letting everyone wear what they want? Share an inspiration picture of...

Rosie, Yesterday at 5:24 PM 91 1,377 3
Lynne
Found the Dress
Lynne, on January 16, 2022 at 4:19 PM

I found MY dress today. I'm so excited!

Jacks, Yesterday at 5:13 PM 15 124 1
Melanie
db Dress cleaning & preservation
Melanie, on January 18, 2022 at 6:46 PM

I just got married and want to get my dress cleaned and preserved. Has anyone recently gotten it cleaned and preserved by David’s bridal? Would you recommend?

Lydia, Yesterday at 2:48 PM 5 66
Lynne
Shoes
Lynne, on January 9, 2022 at 11:39 PM

I can't decide on what shoes to wear. My venue and reception is outdoors. Date is in August. The model in the dress is in heels but I think either a dressy sandal or flats would be better.

Ann, Yesterday at 11:00 AM 7 96
Andrea
Shoes or Dress First?
Andrea, on January 17, 2022 at 10:45 AM

I was looking at shoes the other day (no dress yet - trying on this weekend) & she says, “don’t be the one who buys the shoes before the dress” lol. I tell her that I’m just looking for ideas...

Ann, Yesterday at 10:28 AM 29 219
B
Revelry Disaster
Brooke, Yesterday at 1:46 AM

I could not have been more disappointed with this company, and I really wanted to like it. I was excited about Revelry because they have a "try before you buy" option. I had 6 dresses in all sent to...

Cece, Yesterday at 7:53 AM 3 115
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics