Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Cece
How Many Dresses Did You Try On?
Cece, on January 17, 2022 at 10:56 AM

How many dresses did you try on before you said yes to a dress?

Melle, Yesterday at 11:26 AM 33 188
Andrea
Brides to be !!! Let’s see your dresses 🥰
Andrea, on January 15, 2022 at 10:15 PM

I’m going this weekend to try on some wedding dresses & I’m SUPER EXCITED! Would love to see everyone’s “yes to the dress” picks I CANNOT WAIT TK TRT THIS BEAUTY ON 🥰🥰🥰

Sarah, Jan 19, 2022 51 528
Samantha & Antonio
What to wear while wedding dress shopping?
Samantha & Antonio, on January 16, 2022 at 3:04 PM

I have my first wedding dress appointment coming up this Saturday. I’m not sure what’s ok to wear when trying on dresses? Is it ok the wear spanks? Do I wear a strapless bar while trying on dresses or...

Kristen, Jan 19, 2022 17 249
P
Wedding dress do i need 2 🤔
Priscilla, on January 19, 2022 at 8:25 PM

Hi ladies it’s me again lol im in a dilemma i can’t make my mind up. i already bought my wedding dress i love it. i keep seeing more wedding dresses, now i’m debating if i should get another dress one...

Elly, 2 hours ago 15 161
K
Wedding dress sleeves
Katrina, Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Hello fellow soon-to-be-brides! I recently purchased and fell in love with a dress from a virtual boutique called Bella and Bloom. It is an actual boutique located in Austin, Texas. The issue is that...

Rosie, Yesterday at 11:36 PM 1 14
J
Is it possible to do a wedding under 7 thousand?
Janice, on January 15, 2017 at 7:33 PM

Need some advice

Toni, Yesterday at 9:57 PM 85 582
Aimee
Cleavage
Aimee, Yesterday at 3:11 PM

Can I wear cleavage at a wedding

Jacks, Yesterday at 9:57 PM 5 104
Jam
Wedding Dress Supply Chain Woes
Jam, Yesterday at 8:24 PM

Everyone keeps telling me about the dress shortage. I don't know where to even begin! I want to spend less than $1000 on a wedding dress. David's Bridal was going to be my go to. But there just...

Lydia, Yesterday at 9:18 PM 2 51
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Ashley, Yesterday at 8:58 PM 4,157 88,249 329
Kelly
Coat and Tails
Kelly, Yesterday at 3:42 PM

Where can we find a tux with tails for my fiance to buy? We plan on wearing our outfits again, so he should buy instead of rent. None of the standard places (David's Bridal, Men's Warehouse) sell the...

Kelly, Yesterday at 8:25 PM 6 61
Alyssa
Shop revelry bridesmaid dress feedback?
Alyssa, on June 4, 2021 at 10:17 PM

Hey everyone! I’m on a search for a certain dark rust color bridesmaid dress for my wedding. David’s bridal just got a new designer line with the color I like but the dresses won’t be in until two...

Brittany, Yesterday at 7:32 PM 18 4,031 1
Sarah
David's Bridal to Men's Wearhouse green color match?
Sarah, Yesterday at 10:03 AM

Has anyone tried to match David's Bridal Juniper color dresses to a Men's Wearhouse color? I saw a Juniper tie, but no vest. They only had a Gem colored vest that was close but seeing it online is...

Veronica, Yesterday at 7:02 PM 1 24
Elizabeth
Wedding colors
Elizabeth, Yesterday at 2:44 PM

So I am pretty set on having peach and grey as my wedding colors, however the peach im finding is not the peach i love. so im looking for other colors that will go with grey. needs to be a color that...

Sara, Yesterday at 6:01 PM 8 89
Josie
Etsy Wedding Dress?
Josie, Yesterday at 2:30 PM

Anyone bought their wedding dress on Etsy? What was your experience like? I've gone to a few Bridal shops in my area to try on dresses and I can't seem to find anything I really like. I'm in a major...

Ladyray, Yesterday at 5:58 PM 4 47
Sydney
Dress shopping
Sydney, Yesterday at 12:30 PM

I’m going Wedding Dress shopping for the first time tonight and I am nervous!! Anybody have any advice?

Rosie, Yesterday at 5:14 PM 5 46
Rosie
What did your mum wear for her wedding?
Rosie, on January 19, 2022 at 10:38 PM

Another thread asking about whether you plan to keep your dress/what to do with it after the wedding, as well as whether you used your mother's dress for anything got me thinking. Have you seen your...

Rosie, Yesterday at 5:11 PM 17 130 1
A
Olivia Bottega Wedding Dress!
Angel, on July 30, 2021 at 7:37 PM

I see a lot of brides asking about Etsy dresses so I wanted to share my experience as well as pictures of my dress. I ordered my dress from Olivia Bottega on Etsy and I LOVE it! It is completely...

Josie, Yesterday at 3:38 PM 16 364
Andrea
Shoes or Dress First?
Andrea, on January 17, 2022 at 10:45 AM

I was looking at shoes the other day (no dress yet - trying on this weekend) & she says, “don’t be the one who buys the shoes before the dress” lol. I tell her that I’m just looking for ideas...

Kelly, Yesterday at 3:38 PM 30 226
Cece
Let’s See Your Veil (or headpiece)!
Cece, on January 5, 2022 at 11:38 AM

Will you (or did you) wear a veil for your ceremony? Or will you go sans veil and wear a hairpiece, headpiece, crown, etc? Or will you do both?? Share pics of your beautiful veils and/or hair...

Cece, Yesterday at 9:12 AM 43 385 1
Tina
Bridesmaid Shoe Help!!!!
Tina, on January 19, 2022 at 3:39 AM

So I have 6 girls in my wedding party and 2 flower girls. I truly do not care what shoes the flower girls wear as they are both young (4&5) and both dresses for them are floor length. Now my...

Tina, Yesterday at 12:16 AM 19 328
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics