We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Stefanie
Let's see all the dresses you tried - good and bad
Stefanie, on July 4, 2020 at 10:14 PM

I want to see all the everyone tried on and what you ultimately picked. Here are mine. I picked the one in the center. The others were 👎 The bottom left gown was given to me as a gift. It is a vintage...

Pirate & 60s Bride, An hour ago 47 612
Yasmine
Engagement Rings 🥰💍
Yasmine, Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Brighten up my day and post a picture of your engagement ring. 😍💍 I’ll go first One of my friends got me this cute little plate for Christmas after I got engaged and I seen the perfect photo...

Meghan, 8 hours ago 46 394
Bianca
Buy a dress online
Bianca, on July 1, 2020 at 2:05 PM

I can’t picture spending thousands or even more than 500$ on a dress. I’ve been looking online and they all seem really pretty. Did anyone go to a bridal shop to try on dresses and get their...

Krystina, Yesterday at 6:59 PM 88 1,101 4
Sabine
Plus size wedding
Sabine, on July 3, 2020 at 2:18 PM

QUESTION: Where is the best place to find a beautiful plus size wedding dress

Sinaya, Jul 4, 2020 26 216 1
Jessica
This plus size bride found her dress!
Jessica, Today at 6:43 PM

I was so anxious and nervous to go dress shopping as a plus size bride but I actually found my dream dress at the second store I went to! I purchased a dress from David’s Bridal first, but once I got...

Caytlyn, 4 minutes ago 6 42
Nicole
Covid 19 wedding and vow renewal
Nicole, Today at 5:51 PM

So my fiancé and I had everything planned to get married this year on October 10th. We have decided to change our plans. We are still going to be getting married but the only guests will be the bridal...

Liz, 47 minutes ago 8 56
Kelsey
Second Dress from June Bridal - love
Kelsey, Today at 6:45 PM

I love my ceremony dress, it’s fitted and elegant and lovely BUT my soon to be and I are doing a choreographed dance to the Weezer cover of “Happy Together” and I decided I wanted a fun 50’s style...

Melle, An hour ago 1 27
S
Found my dress but need advice
Shelby, Today at 2:23 PM

Found my dress and I love it but I don’t love the spaghetti straps. Should I add sleeves and if so what kind? I have broad shoulders and I don’t love my arms but I have time to get them toned up....

Megan, An hour ago 16 127
Samantha
i found my dress!!!
Samantha, on July 3, 2020 at 8:10 PM

The designer agreed to change the neckline to a scoop neck, the crinoline will be taken out of the skirt so it will lay a little closer to my body, and there will be buttons all the way to the end of...

Samantha, An hour ago 14 252
R
New Dresses
Rachel, Today at 3:37 PM

My bridesmaids and I had a mini fashion show at my house last night and we all agreed that the dress I thought would be amazing really isn't so I am considering letting them pick their own dress. The...

Jana, An hour ago 7 83
Devon
i hate my wedding dress :(
Devon, on June 21, 2020 at 4:10 AM

I'm just here to vent. My wedding is less than a month away and I just picked up my dress from my last appt last week. I just thought that I would love it more. I bought my dress on a budget because...

Maureen, An hour ago 74 1,967 3
L
Aliexpress Dress came
L, on July 3, 2020 at 9:33 PM

I love it. It’s just like the pictures, and very good quality. But I won’t wear it — it’s not a good idea to have sleeves in July. (Originally was buying for February)

Lynnie, An hour ago 6 187
Bianca
Ok ladies how do we feel about Justin Alexander dresses
Bianca, on July 3, 2020 at 5:29 AM

I have found one online and I am IN LOVE has anyone bought one ? How was the fit , feel, comfort level for the night ?

Bianca, 2 hours ago 9 126
Chelsea
Which Dress? Love both
Chelsea, Today at 8:15 AM

A line or straight ? 🤍🤍🤍🤍

Tori, 2 hours ago 24 246
Kelly
Shoes for backyard wedding
Kelly, Today at 2:59 PM

Any idea what kind of shoes I should get to match this dress? I found these two options. I love nude colored shoes but I think they wouldn’t look right with the belt. I’ll be in grass so I figured I...

Alisa, 2 hours ago 10 55
O
I Picked Up My Dress, But...
Osha, on July 3, 2020 at 6:20 PM

I had my dress made and today I went for my first fitting. I love everything about my dress but the bottom part is throwing me off because it looks like its folded material which makes it look like a...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 19 327
Maddi
Changing mind on wedding dress
Maddi, Yesterday at 3:28 PM

So I ordered a dress that I fell in love with from David's Bridal... It was the first dress that I tried on there and I felt like it was the perfect one. But two days prior to my David's appointment I...

Reena, 3 hours ago 13 207
Michelle
Postponed wedding, what do i do with my wedding dress?
Michelle, Today at 9:25 AM

I have my wedding dress in my possession, but now I’m not getting married until next year. Will the dress be ok? Should I do something with it? Will it be ok in my closet in the dress bag?

Marisa, 3 hours ago 8 102
L
David’s bridal
Lydia, Yesterday at 9:15 PM

I’m thinking about going with David’s bridal because I need the dress to be affordable. Can anyone tell me how it is? How to expect at the appointment and my main question is do they jack up the...

Marisa, 3 hours ago 23 175
Emily
Dress!!
Emily, Today at 11:27 AM

I finally took my dress home after getting it in February (its been at my moms for safe keeping) and tried it on again to feel the love I had when I bought it. Been feeling really down about my weight...

Martha, 4 hours ago 7 175
Start a discussion