Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Angelica
Show me the Ring!💍
Angelica, on January 7, 2020 at 5:17 PM

I love my engagement ring! It’s a rose gold metal, morganite pink stone, and a diamond band! It’s extra special because my mother who is a jeweler made it for me❤️ Share your rings! Can’t wait to see!...

Michelle, 57 minutes ago 697 64 13,022
Caitlin
Which dress should i wear?
Caitlin, on January 13, 2020 at 3:40 PM

Hello everyone, I bought two wedding dresses (top one is my dream dress, bottom everyone in my family thinks is more flattering on me) but I am torn which one I should wear for my wedding? Maybe I...

Lynne, 6 hours ago 154 3 1,979
Ashlee
Let's See Your Dresses!
Ashlee, on January 9, 2020 at 11:37 AM

I absolutely fell in love with my dress! I cryed lol ! Did anyone else ? Also loved the flower girl dress my fiance daughter picked I cant wait !!!

Serena, Jan 14, 2020 75 2 1,444
Ashley
Show me your dresses!
Ashley, on January 10, 2020 at 4:14 PM

I just ordered mine yesterday and it’s all I can think about! I want to see everyone else’s!

D Rivera, 3 minutes ago 324 33 9,805
Ayanna
Champagne Vs Blush
Ayanna, Today at 4:21 AM

Hi all, I ordered my dress about three months ago (Glorietta Lynette by Maggie Sottero) and it hasn’t come in yet. I tried it on in store (as pictured) and was told the one I had on was ivory over...

Ayanna, 8 minutes ago 10 59
Laura
a dress not like the others...
Laura, on September 2, 2019 at 8:31 PM

Does anyone has a less-popular dress style? Not vintage, but not common either due to neckline, beading, or another element... show me your dress that doesn't look like anyone else's?

Megan, 11 minutes ago 257 4 8,244
Kayla
Bangs?
Kayla, Today at 4:22 AM

Hey ladies! So after not having cut my hair at all in almost two years, a few months ago I my hair cut with full bangs and I LOVE them (usually, we all have bad hair days) and I've had side bangs in...

MOB So Cal, 21 minutes ago 1 30
M
Has anyone had a ring made by custommade.com
Meaghan, on January 12, 2020 at 9:47 AM

I'm looking to have my ring custom made and stumbled on Custommade.com I've been speaking with a jeweller there and everything seems good. He's been very responsive. The price is way better than my...

Clíodhna, 30 minutes ago 1 25
Chelsea
Traditional
Chelsea, Today at 4:11 AM

Is it common for the groom & his groomsmen to not wear boutonnières? Or does it have to be worn? Also, can the mothers wear boutonnières too instead of a corsage? I know every wedding is different...

Janarda, 50 minutes ago 3 26
Ashley
Hairstyle and Wedding Dress?!
Ashley, Today at 1:34 AM

Hello! I’m not sure what to do. My dress has a high neckline and no sleeves. What hairstyle should be done? Open to any options!

Sweet'N'Rhodes, An hour ago 2 30
Melanie
Wedding band!
Melanie, Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Got my band in the mail today 🥰 I love how simple it is. PS Blue Nile is having a sale on most wedding bands, 20% off if you’re still looking!

Noelle, An hour ago 5 111
Kelly
Color for Groomsmen Suits: Help!
Kelly, Yesterday at 8:50 PM

My fiancé and I can’t decide what color to do for our groomsmen suits. We originally were leaning towards grey but now we think black looks nice too. Also trying to decide how we want to...

Kelly, An hour ago 8 49
Shannon
Sites for dresses
Shannon, Yesterday at 12:48 PM

Hi ladies! I’m getting married in September and found my dress for the big day. We’re doing a second ceremony (in the church) the day before so our older relatives can be part of the celebration. It’s...

Dierdra, 2 hours ago 4 38
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Jeanette, 4 hours ago 8,894 260 163,630
Ally
Tatas and tiaras
Ally, Today at 1:43 AM

Hello there, I’ve got a couple more questions for some ladies. The first question is simple, tiara? I would love a small dainty one but is it too much to wear a tiara to your wedding? Would it look...

Audrey, 4 hours ago 1 32
Ally
Dress Help!
Ally, Yesterday at 12:43 AM

Okay, so I know David’s bridal kind of has a whole leg in the market, and while I love their professionalism and courtesy, I don’t like their prices. I’m looking for a princess gown, something big and...

Ally, 4 hours ago 12 163
gratia01
Alteration costs
gratia01, Today at 12:46 AM

Hi all, I KNOW you’re all going to tell me to take the dress to the seamstress but I just want some help with a guesstimate...how much do alterations usually run? At this point I’m just thinking I’ll...

gratia01, 7 hours ago 2 59
Dacia
Can’t decide if i should get a belt?
Dacia, Yesterday at 1:18 PM

I apologize as this is the best picture I have of me and my dress and I don’t have a picture of my veil and dress side by side but this is my dress and veil, I keep going back and forth on if I should...

Daisey, 7 hours ago 23 172
Tara
Final 2 dress options
Tara, Yesterday at 4:19 PM

Hi everyone! I’m down to my final two dress choices. I love them both and am completely torn. My wedding is 10/31/20 (happens to fall on Halloween but is in no way a Halloween-themed wedding) at a...

Daisey, 7 hours ago 18 224
Samantha
What does everyone think ?
Samantha, Yesterday at 8:22 PM

Need help I have really big arms after a large weight loss and want to add sleeves, anyone had to add sleeves to their dress ? The dress still needs alterations esp in my stomach and bust area .......

Leslie, 7 hours ago 14 160
Start a discussion