We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Stefanie
Let's see all the dresses you tried - good and bad
Stefanie, on July 4, 2020 at 10:14 PM

I want to see all the everyone tried on and what you ultimately picked. Here are mine. I picked the one in the center. The others were 👎 The bottom left gown was given to me as a gift. It is a vintage...

Emily, 2 hours ago 50 733
Yasmine
Engagement Rings 🥰💍
Yasmine, on July 5, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Brighten up my day and post a picture of your engagement ring. 😍💍 I’ll go first One of my friends got me this cute little plate for Christmas after I got engaged and I seen the perfect photo...

Yasmine, Yesterday at 11:36 PM 60 527
Bianca
Buy a dress online
Bianca, on July 1, 2020 at 2:05 PM

I can’t picture spending thousands or even more than 500$ on a dress. I’ve been looking online and they all seem really pretty. Did anyone go to a bridal shop to try on dresses and get their...

Krystina, Jul 5, 2020 88 1,113 4
Sabine
Plus size wedding
Sabine, on July 3, 2020 at 2:18 PM

QUESTION: Where is the best place to find a beautiful plus size wedding dress

Sinaya, Jul 4, 2020 26 224 1
Annajoy
Bought my wedding shoes :)
Annajoy, on June 20, 2020 at 1:36 PM

Finally ventured out today and bought my shoes for my wedding. They were only $15! How did you break yours in?

Done, 2 hours ago 7 128
R
Need help deciding between two wedding dresses!
Rachel, Yesterday at 2:43 PM

Hi, everyone! I am a newly engaged bride at the very start of planning, etc. I had been researching dress styles for months and months prior to becoming engaged and I have settled on a style of dress,...

Nefetera, 2 hours ago 20 122
Amy
Help me pick a dress!
Amy, Yesterday at 3:08 PM

The first dress I just got for 50 dollars at lulu's! I was instantly drawn to it and it fits me perfectly. I love it so much I am doubting my first dress that I bought 2 years ago I already had some...

Nefetera, 2 hours ago 25 372
Kristin
Help! Ivory Satin Platform Wedges
Kristin, Yesterday at 5:58 PM

Looking to see if anyone can help me try and find these Niña Jinjer Ivory Satin wedges. It appears they’re an older style and I haven’t had any luck finding them new online or used (I’ve searched...

Elmarose04, 2 hours ago 3 30
Aly
Bridesmaids dresses
Aly, Yesterday at 6:11 PM

Should I keep looking or choose a bridesmaids dress if it’s sold out. My wedding is in February so I have time but I don’t want to worry.

Elmarose04, 2 hours ago 8 55
R
Tattoos and wedding dresses
Rachel, Yesterday at 6:35 PM

I know that this is a topic that has been discussed before, but! My mom has always been so adamant about me wearing a long-sleeved wedding dress to cover up my tattoos. I have the opposite opinion. I...

Elmarose04, 2 hours ago 25 157
S
Found my dress but need advice
Shelby, on July 6, 2020 at 2:23 PM

Found my dress and I love it but I don’t love the spaghetti straps. Should I add sleeves and if so what kind? I have broad shoulders and I don’t love my arms but I have time to get them toned up....

Emily, 3 hours ago 17 159
Futuremrs.v
Boutonnières
Futuremrs.v, Yesterday at 8:00 PM

When my mom and dad got married (35 yrs ago) all family members got boutonnières. I am keeping things very simple and elegant. So I was intending on only giving boutonnières to the wedding party....

Ashley, 3 hours ago 7 77
H
My dress looks used, has stains, snags, and tears??
Heather, Yesterday at 10:35 PM

So, I FINALLY got to pick up my wedding dress today! What should have been an exciting and AWESOME day, and turned sour and sad! I have had issues with the shop I bought my dress from (lack of...

Ashley, 4 hours ago 6 126
Katie
Rushed bridesmaid dress question
Katie, Today at 1:03 AM

Hi! I have a quick question. I ordered 10 bridesmaid dresses on 1/15/20 for my May wedding. The reason we chose the designer is because the owner said that they would be able to turn them around. Had...

Elmarose04, 4 hours ago 3 30
R
Lazaro “rita” Dress! 😍
Rachel, Today at 12:20 AM

I was all but certain on a mermaid-style gown, but there’s just something about this Lazaro dress! That skirt, though! 😍😍😍

Caitlin, 4 hours ago 4 53
Katoya
Milla Nova wedding dresses
Katoya, on February 23, 2020 at 12:08 AM

Does anyone know the price range for Milla Nova dressing? I love so many of those gowns!

Elmarose04, 4 hours ago 7 61
Maria
Ladies let see your round engagement rings and wedding bands!!!!
Maria, Yesterday at 1:48 PM

Please show off your rings! Mine is a 2.6 ct round ring. Ring size is a 6.5. I threw in my husbands wedding band as well!

Marisa, 5 hours ago 33 287 1
tiffany
Should Bride Change her Dress after ceremony?
tiffany, on September 23, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Hello Hello! So ladies I'm in need of your opinion. I'm having a discussion with my bridesmaids on weather or not I should change my dress after the ceremony and get into something a bit more comfy...

Jana, Yesterday at 11:35 PM 37 11,370 1
Roane
Where to start with custom?
Roane, Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Has anyone had a custom suit made for their wedding? I freaking love this ASOS suit. But they don't sell it anymore. Would I be able to take these pictures to ???a tailor maybe??? and have it made...

Julie, Yesterday at 11:16 PM 2 39
A
Groom/groomsmen Ties
Adriana, Yesterday at 9:24 PM

So my original plan was to have the groom and groomsmen wear tan ties and the navy was for my officiant. But now that I see them on, I think I’m leaning towards the navy for my groom. He is the only...

Hannah, Yesterday at 11:14 PM 7 54
Start a discussion