Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Britney
Too soon to find a wedding dress?
Britney, on December 9, 2019 at 8:50 AM

Hi everyone! I may just be freaking out for no reason, but I wanted some advice. My future mother-in-law and I were dress shopping for fun over the weekend. When we went to the second store to try...

Elizabeth, An hour ago 79 1 877
Nola
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Sinéad, 5 hours ago 209 4 3,932
Rachel
Which Wedding Dress?
Rachel, on December 9, 2019 at 6:04 PM

Town between these two dresses? I love them both but can’t decide which I prefer. What are yalls thoughts?

Brooke, Dec 11, 2019 66 1 920
J
Wedding ring suggestions
Jen, on December 11, 2019 at 9:46 PM

I need wedding band ideas that will go with my gorgeous engagement ring. The band is thicker in the middle where the center stone is, so a traditional band doesn’t sit flush. I don’t want a band with...

Kelsi, 3 minutes ago 13 137
Destiny
Wedding dress in a hurry
Destiny, Today at 5:03 PM

Help !!! Young bride I’m getting married in June 2020 and this is my first marriage and first time looking for wedding dresses and I’m a little stress cause I’m so close to my wedding date and I...

Destiny, 6 minutes ago 1
Amina
Getting ready outfits
Amina, Yesterday at 7:51 PM

What’s everyone having their girls wear the morning of?? I can’t find any good ideas, please help!

Kayla, 35 minutes ago 21 1 154
N
Low back shapewear
Nicole, Today at 4:04 PM

Hi everyone! I am getting desperate looking for shapewear that works with my dress. I need a low back, ideally open bust body suit that goes down at least to my thighs-this is impossible to find. The...

Neeva, 44 minutes ago 2 24
Hannah
Tips to prep before trying on dresses?
Hannah, Today at 12:47 PM

Does anyone have tips on what to bring or how to prep yourself before you go dress shopping? I have been told to do my hair and make up so it feels "more real"..but I am wondering if there is anything...

Elyssa, An hour ago 21 93
Abigail
How much did you spend on your dress??
Abigail, on May 20, 2019 at 10:43 PM

Hi girls! So I am in the process of selecting my dress and I know exactly what I want when I see it. This wasn’t the exception, I saw the beautiful dress by Berta and I completely fell in love. What...

Ester, An hour ago 302 1 4,952
Keyona
Dress Nightmare
Keyona, Today at 5:34 AM

Has anyone ever woke up in a sweat that they choose the wrong dress. Literally it’s 5am and I’m looking at pictures of my dress. Wedding is coming close and too late to change at this point. I really...

Keyona, An hour ago 9 90
B
Looking for flats that are similar! Where can i find them?
B2B2020, Today at 2:56 PM

I will be wearing flats on my big day...and am in love with this style...do you know where I can find some that are similar ? Thank you Soo much!!

Amber, An hour ago 5 45
Caitlyn
Bridal Party Attire
Caitlyn, Today at 12:50 PM

HELP!!!! I am getting married next September and I can not pick what colors I want my bridesmaids to be in! Our wedding colors are Navy, Lilac, Grey and Gold. My future husband is to wear a Navy blue...

Veronica, 2 hours ago 4 60
Monica
i found a reception outfit
Monica, Yesterday at 8:09 PM

So I never wanted a separate dress for the reception but then I started thinking ... well what if I do get tired of my big dress. And well IF I did want to change towards the end of the night what...

Hannah, 2 hours ago 10 232
Cassie
i Said Yes! to the dress and stayed within my Budget!
Cassie, Today at 10:32 AM

Found my dress, I am adding lace sleeves since it will be cold here in November! Cant wait to see the final prooduct! I was so excited I did't really take any pics! Next Time!

Hannah, 2 hours ago 10 133
Samantha
Lace on dress irritating my skin! Any ideas to help!?
Samantha, Today at 2:04 PM

Hi, So my dress has lace all over and it wasn’t til I started my fittings I noticed the lace was irritating my skin on my arms/shoulders and under my armpits and my dress has a low open back so the...

Lauren, 2 hours ago 2 44
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Donna, 3 hours ago 8,667 257 157,425
Janiya
New Dress!!!
Janiya, Today at 10:36 AM

After having MAJOR dress regret, I ordered a brand new dress! I'm soo excited and it's the complete opposite of what I thought I wanted. It's so light weight and the cathedral veil just sets it off....

Janiya, 3 hours ago 23 1 191
J
Bridesmaid dresses
Jenn, on December 11, 2019 at 4:46 PM

Need serious help picking a color for a the bridesmaid dresses. I’m super indecisive and keep changing my mind the wedding is in dec.2020 and I’ve narrowed it down to these three. I don’t know if the...

Alyssa, 3 hours ago 17 157
L
to dress or not to dress
lAUREN, on December 11, 2019 at 11:17 PM

I'm changing out of the wedding dress to another long dress after the pics. My grandma says this is too long to dance in, Did you change afterwards - was your dress long - did you trip over it - what...

Alyssa, 3 hours ago 10 224
Abigail
Experience at Bhldn?
Abigail, Today at 10:25 AM

Anyone have any experience buying from BHLDN? Specifically trying on dresses in store. I live in Philadelphia so I made an appointment with the Rittenhouse location, although I could go to Devon as...

Katherine, 4 hours ago 5 54
Start a discussion