We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Bianca
Buy a dress online
Bianca, on July 1, 2020 at 2:05 PM

I can’t picture spending thousands or even more than 500$ on a dress. I’ve been looking online and they all seem really pretty. Did anyone go to a bridal shop to try on dresses and get their...

Jin, 7 minutes ago 91 1,161 4
Stefanie
Let's see all the dresses you tried - good and bad
Stefanie, on July 4, 2020 at 10:14 PM

I want to see all the everyone tried on and what you ultimately picked. Here are mine. I picked the one in the center. The others were 👎 The bottom left gown was given to me as a gift. It is a vintage...

Meagan, 2 hours ago 54 790
Maria
Ladies let see your round engagement rings and wedding bands!!!!
Maria, Yesterday at 1:48 PM

Please show off your rings! Mine is a 2.6 ct round ring. Ring size is a 6.5. I threw in my husbands wedding band as well!

Countrydarlin2022, 10 hours ago 38 334 1
Yasmine
Engagement Rings 🥰💍
Yasmine, on July 5, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Brighten up my day and post a picture of your engagement ring. 😍💍 I’ll go first One of my friends got me this cute little plate for Christmas after I got engaged and I seen the perfect photo...

Yasmine, Yesterday at 11:36 PM 60 551
H
My dress looks used, has stains, snags, and tears??
Heather, Yesterday at 10:35 PM

So, I FINALLY got to pick up my wedding dress today! What should have been an exciting and AWESOME day, and turned sour and sad! I have had issues with the shop I bought my dress from (lack of...

Julie, 21 seconds ago 18 300
Emily
Pantyhose + Shapewear... Awkward
Emily, Today at 7:06 PM

So I don't know if I'm just dumb, but I can't figure out how you'd do pantyhose + shapewear. My dress comes down over my hips a little bit, so once the shaper and dress is on that is not coming off -...

Cassidy, A minute ago 11 49
Kris
slips
Kris, Today at 7:28 PM

I'm thinking about buying a slip for my a-line dress to make it a little puffier. What success/issues have people had with slips????? Pros/cons??

Cassidy, 4 minutes ago 1 12
Keva
Wedding Dress Drive
Keva, on July 6, 2020 at 8:00 AM

Decided to drive to New York for my Wedding Dress. I’m not excited about the Drive but it will be the first time seeing my dress and actually trying it on. I was told I gotta go through some...

Keva, 18 minutes ago 18 152
R
Need help deciding between two wedding dresses!
Rachel, Yesterday at 2:43 PM

Hi, everyone! I am a newly engaged bride at the very start of planning, etc. I had been researching dress styles for months and months prior to becoming engaged and I have settled on a style of dress,...

Janette, 20 minutes ago 22 141
S
i need help with footwear!
Samantha, Today at 11:47 AM

I'm having my wedding outdoors in a garden and I need advice on footwear. I am stuck between doing a typical low-heel/flat or barefoot sandals. I'm wondering if going barefoot is a "Big No-No" unless...

, 29 minutes ago 10 77
A
My father
Alexis, Today at 1:51 PM

My father will be walking me down to give me away. The issues is ge never dresses up and I'm having a black tie wedding. He insist he will only wear a polo and black kawki pants. Iv explained he will...

Alexis, 39 minutes ago 5 112
Marisa
Plan b “elopement” Dress
Marisa, Yesterday at 11:07 AM

After recent turn of events regarding FMIL’s health, Covid, and all things considered, our officiant recommended going through with our Plan B and possibly earlier than our wedding date in October....

Michelle, 52 minutes ago 16 122
Jenni
Has anyone ordered from ieie Bridal?
Jenni, Today at 1:47 PM

I’ve seen mixed reviews. Most are good. But it’s bothering me that I cannot see/touch the dress I want before it’s sent to me. Any opinions would be great! This is the dress I like for our classy...

Jenni, An hour ago 2 43 1
Aly
Wedding dress shopping
Aly, Today at 6:30 PM

Has anyone done the virtual appointments? A lot of places in my city are only open for virtual appointments. Should I make the trip to find a dress somewhere else or are virtual appointments fine?

Cassidy, An hour ago 4 38
Roseandbrian
said yes to the Dress!!!! any hair suggestions?
Roseandbrian, Today at 6:06 PM

I can’t believe this was before alterations!!! This dress is by Venus, called Ariel.

Leanne, An hour ago 3 100
Christel
Shapewear help!
Christel, on June 30, 2020 at 8:13 AM

Ok so what is everyone wearing for shapewear? I am a size 18/20 most of my excess weight is in my stomach. I want to be able to breathe and go to the bathroom. This is my dress not sure what to wear....

Tammy, An hour ago 7 128
Kaytee
Essense of Australia and Hollow to Hem
Kaytee, Today at 2:59 PM

Help! I have gone to two bridal stores and found my perfect dress, the Essense of Australia D2642. I am only 5'2 so at the first store, the consultant told me that it would ultimately save me time and...

Hallie, 2 hours ago 3 76
Andrea
My rings
Andrea, on July 6, 2020 at 1:18 AM

What do y'all think?I need sized but i love then.

Jasmine, 2 hours ago 21 217
R
Lazaro “rita” Dress! 😍
Rachel, Today at 12:20 AM

I was all but certain on a mermaid-style gown, but there’s just something about this Lazaro dress! That skirt, though! 😍😍😍

Tee, 2 hours ago 9 162
M
Is it possible to alter a train to be longer?
M, on July 6, 2020 at 8:00 PM

Has anyone tried altering their dress to make the train longer? I’m having dress regret because the train isn’t long enough and wondering if I should try to change it or try selling it and finding a...

Lynnie, 3 hours ago 6 94
Start a discussion