Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Ashley
Show me your dresses!
Ashley, on January 10, 2020 at 4:14 PM

I just ordered mine yesterday and it’s all I can think about! I want to see everyone else’s!

Michaela, An hour ago 574 59 19,539
Angelica
Show me the Ring!💍
Angelica, on January 7, 2020 at 5:17 PM

I love my engagement ring! It’s a rose gold metal, morganite pink stone, and a diamond band! It’s extra special because my mother who is a jeweler made it for me❤️ Share your rings! Can’t wait to see!...

Erika, An hour ago 1,128 109 23,398
Sylvette
Can my bridesmaids wear different dresses?
Sylvette, on January 23, 2020 at 11:20 AM

At first I wanted my bridesmaids to have a different kind of top part and at least have the same skirt. But for that it would have to be custom-made and they are not up for the price. They also have...

Sarah, 3 hours ago 30 313
Nicole
Second thoughts on my dress
Nicole, Yesterday at 9:19 PM

I purchased my dress from a bridal outlet. It is a sample and needs a few repairs but I got it for a great price and I'm told fixing it will not be an issue. I've been having second thoughts since I...

Shelby, A minute ago 2 56
Monique
Groomsmen attire
Monique, on January 25, 2020 at 3:13 PM

Hey ladies how soon did your groom and groomsmen start shopping for their attire wedding date is 9/7/20

Nicole, 20 minutes ago 10 98
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Amanda, An hour ago 8,934 262 164,815
Skyler
Dresses and Attire
Skyler, Yesterday at 12:30 PM

HELP!! I need some TRUSTWORTHY recommendations for online wedding dress stores! I was going to go with JJ's House, but saw terrible reviews.

Nicole, An hour ago 7 1 87
Taylor
Dress!!
Taylor, Yesterday at 7:47 PM

ladies!!! Has anyone had a dress like this?! I’m soooo set on it. Post pics!!

Alexandra, An hour ago 5 163
Chelsea
Which necklace do you like?
Chelsea, on January 25, 2020 at 9:45 PM

I’m so torn between these two necklaces! Which do you like better?

Nicole, 2 hours ago 28 320
Maren
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍 Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Sarah, 3 hours ago 1,281 85 20,509
Michelle
Bridesmaid drama
Michelle, Today at 12:36 AM

A bridesmaid from out of state ( who is coming a few days early and doing my flower arrangement for me) is upset at the dress we picked yesterday. My maid of honor tried it on and said it was...

Nicole, 3 hours ago 4 53
Javanna
Converse
Javanna, on January 7, 2020 at 9:07 AM

Ok I have a vision of what I would me and my wedding party to and one of things is converse I love some of the pictures on Google that I've seen but what do you say to ppl that constantly have...

Rebecca, 3 hours ago 11 90
Sarah
Is the color too dark for March?
Sarah, Yesterday at 9:42 PM

Would love some help!! Okay so this color for bridesmaids dresses caught my eye and I love another color as well to possibly go with this color but my fiancé’s mom seems to think it’s dark for March...

Sarah, 3 hours ago 11 91
Desiree
Honeymoon dresses
Desiree, Today at 12:52 AM

Hey y'all! I am shopping for a honeymoon dress, or after party dress that is nice and almost resembles a wedding dress. I am loving Lulu's wedding line, do yall have any other recommendations?Price...

Desiree, 3 hours ago 22
Katie
Wedding Dress under $600? Where did you find a steal of a deal at?
Katie, Yesterday at 9:45 AM

I’m looking to not break the bank on my wedding dress. Any recommendations on places or online stores that have great, but reliable, deals on wedding dresses?

Pirate & 60s Bride, 4 hours ago 8 1 84
Hannah
Help! Looking for bridesmaids dresses in the color cinnamon rose
Hannah, Yesterday at 9:44 PM

I have been looking all over for this cinnamon rose color and I’m having no luck. Does anyone know where I can find this color dress? I’ve seen similar colors but they tend to be to pink or purple. I...

A La, 4 hours ago 5 63
Tiffanie
No Bridal Feeling
Tiffanie, Today at 12:35 AM

my dress Hey all, Has anyone else felt like an out of body experience when shopping for their dress? I LOVE my dress but I never got that special feeling. Like, I couldn't express what I liked and...

Tiffanie, 4 hours ago 34
C
Stella York dress
Caitlin, Yesterday at 2:51 PM

Hi! Was wondering how long it takes stella York dresses to come in? I'm getting married the end of October and I've recently lost 30 lbs. I want to be as close to my goal weight when trying them on....

Karen, 4 hours ago 8 110
Mrs. McMurry
Show me your dress!
Mrs. McMurry, on December 13, 2017 at 1:58 PM

I know there are 83632991 of these threads, but I LOVE seeing everyone's different styles! Bring it on, ladies! Here's mine! It will have a much fuller (more princessy!) skirt when we put the...

Alisa, 4 hours ago 478 1 40,138
Nyikee
Show me your Bustles!
Nyikee, on January 4, 2020 at 5:58 PM

I just sent my dress in for alterations and i am just having a bustle added. I get it back on the 19th!!! I'm super excited! I will share mine when i get it back! Show me those Bustles! How many...

Alisa, Yesterday at 11:53 PM 10 1 153
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics