Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kelly
Worried My Fiancé Won’t Like My Dress
Kelly, on December 7, 2019 at 10:03 PM

I bought my wedding dress a few weeks ago and I think it looks great on me but it was a tough decision because everything I tried on looked good! I don’t mean this in a cocky way I just mean it’s so...

Sam, 53 minutes ago 55 1 898
Cliodhna
Dress Duels: Full or Fitted?
Cliodhna, on December 3, 2019 at 11:05 AM

A-line, ball gown, mermaid, sheath, fit-n-flare: which dress silhouette is more your style? Do you love figure hugging dresses or are you all about the ballgowns? Which dress silhouette do you prefer?...

Ashley, 6 hours ago 121 2 558
Nola
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Jenna, 6 hours ago 206 4 3,789
Rachel
Which Wedding Dress?
Rachel, Today at 6:04 PM

Town between these two dresses? I love them both but can’t decide which I prefer. What are yalls thoughts?

Natalie, 2 minutes ago 27 208
Ruth
Bought a discontinued wedding dress, should i be worried? Help!
Ruth, on June 23, 2019 at 5:50 PM

I recently bought my dress but was not aware that the design has been discontinued. The bridal shop did not disclose this to me and I found out when I was trying to show my MOH my gown. The bridal...

Nicole, 14 minutes ago 8 249
G
Can't decide between two dresses!
Gabriela, Today at 10:45 PM

Hi everyone! I recently went dress shopping and I fell in love with these two dresses. I can't decide! What do yall think? Dress #1 Dress #2

Jordan, 17 minutes ago 1 10
Corinne
Bridesmaid Dresses: Birdy Grey vs. Azazie?
Corinne, Today at 7:52 PM

Hi, and thanks in advance for the input! The next "big" step in wedding planning is looking into bridesmaid dresses. I had originally been set on Birdy Grey due to the price, bought a few swatches,...

Jess, 26 minutes ago 4 57
S
Need options which dress to you like better .. second thoughts
Sam, Today at 10:04 PM

Hi Lady’s, So I purchased my dress I did love it but wanted to add to the dress now looking back at photos plus I found a photos of a trunk dress they will have in store next year I’m thinking of...

Jordan, 29 minutes ago 5 43
Kimberly
Feel like i bought my dress too soon!
Kimberly, Today at 9:38 PM

I fell in love with this dress, couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks, and bought it in early November. For the past couple weeks or so, I have been thinking maybe I would have liked something...

Cyndy, 29 minutes ago 7 73
E
Inexpensive wedding dresses
Erastis, Today at 9:59 PM

Hi guys I'm looking for an inexpensive dress. Not planning to spend more than $500.00 This is what I'm looking for.

Amber, 32 minutes ago 2 31
Amber
Help Me Choose Colors!
Amber, Today at 3:39 PM

The next thing on my wedding to-do list is purchasing Pashmina Scarves for myself and my bridal party and I'm having a hard time deciding what colors to order. My bridesmaids will be in the color...

Carly, An hour ago 18 102
Sinéad
Long or Short Bridesmaids Dresses?
Sinéad, on November 19, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Have you found your perfect bridesmaids dresses yet? Will they be in long gowns or did you decide on short dresses for your girls? Will your bridesmaids be wearing long or short dresses? Photo by...

Telia, An hour ago 81 292
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Roundtree, An hour ago 8,569 255 156,505
Kienna
Help Pleasee! Any Ideas welcome!
Kienna, Today at 3:53 PM

I am getting married in October 2020. We are having a Garden ceremony but our reception is inside the venue which she told me is always really really COLD. I chose my dress wayyy before we had a venue...

Jocelyn, An hour ago 26 296
NM&GD
The Dress: what i didn't get
NM&GD, Today at 2:52 PM

So, I went to my first (by myself) and I now think I need my mom, MIL, SIL, and my bridesmaids because I am absolutely head over heels for a dress. Just have to go and rent out the place so that way I...

Jocelyn, An hour ago 10 182
Maren
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍 Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Chantal, An hour ago 1,159 80 17,326
Britney
Too soon to find a wedding dress?
Britney, Today at 8:50 AM

Hi everyone! I may just be freaking out for no reason, but I wanted some advice. My future mother-in-law and I were dress shopping for fun over the weekend. When we went to the second store to try...

Katherine, An hour ago 57 606
August skies
Worst wedding you've ever been to?
August skies, on July 29, 2016 at 3:47 PM

So I'm 8 days out and a little nervous, and what better way to ward off nervousness than hoping to god there are worse weddings than yours will be! So bring 'em on- faux pas, runaway brides, horror...

Bethany, An hour ago 77 1 882
Skylar
i think i found my dress
Skylar, on December 6, 2019 at 8:22 PM

What do you think?

Jocelyn, An hour ago 30 516
Amanda
How Do you Feel About Glasses?
Amanda, Today at 3:16 PM

I just bought new glasses with my wedding in mind. I was going to get lighter colored ones just for the wedding but it seemed impractical because I will have to wear them for two years. I’m not a good...

Jocelyn, An hour ago 8 114
Start a discussion