We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Shy
Wedding ring bands - who pays?
Shy, on August 5, 2020 at 10:09 PM

Who pays for the wedding ring bands? My fiancé thinks I should fully pay for his since he paid for my engagement ring and it’s making me roll my eyes a little. I just think we should spilt it. Any...

Louise, Aug 7, 2020 43 548
Jennifer
Garter
Jennifer, on August 5, 2020 at 10:57 PM

Brides who didn’t do a garter toss... Did you still wear a Garter? If so, pictures?

Molly, Aug 6, 2020 23 258
Haley
Different Length Bridesmaids Dresses?
Haley, on August 2, 2020 at 10:38 AM

Has anyone ever done different length dresses for their bridesmaids before? I was thinking of doing 2 bridesmaids having short dresses and 2 bridesmaids having long dresses. What does everyone think?...

Kari, Aug 6, 2020 31 319
Kacci
Bridesmaid Dresses - How much is "too much"?
Kacci, on August 3, 2020 at 10:22 PM

Opinions.. how much is “too much” for bridesmaid dresses? I don’t want my ladies to pay “too much”.

Kacci, Aug 4, 2020 26 279
Ma Anna
Veils or no veils?
Ma Anna, Yesterday at 8:11 AM

Hi ladies are you wearing veil? Or you prefer not too..

Harmony, 11 minutes ago 34 309
Catherine
Bridesmaid dress color
Catherine, on July 28, 2020 at 12:35 AM

Hi all!! I am torn between two colors for my bridesmaids dresses. For reference I added a picture of our color scheme and a picture of the two colors I’m between. Also, the groomsmen will most likely...

Catherine, 26 minutes ago 15 168
A
New dress!
Arianna, Yesterday at 6:38 PM

I am so excited! I bought a dress impulsively last summer and had some serious dress regret. I finally found a new dress that is perfect and I’m so happy with it! It’s the little things that help...

Caitlin, An hour ago 13 156
Sarah
Show me your shoes!!
Sarah, Yesterday at 4:25 PM

So excited I found my shoes and clutch ❤❤. I can't wait until my dress comes in so I can see them together. My dress has some low key sparkles on it that look great in the sun but you can't really see...

Kimberly, An hour ago 14 109
Danica
Suit rentals
Danica, Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Hello! My fiance's groomsmens and my bridesman are all over the country. Whose had a similar situation and what did you do? Thank you!

Lisa, 2 hours ago 7 44
E
Plus size bridesmaid advice
Elissabeth, Yesterday at 1:06 AM

We have a small wedding party with only 2 girls on my side so I'm going to buy thiet dresses for them. I want them to feel comfortable in whatever dress we decide on but they haven't been much help...

Sexypoodle, 3 hours ago 5 114
Erin
Mob/mog Dress Colors
Erin, Yesterday at 9:03 PM

Hi everyone! Trying to give my mom and future MIL suggestions on what colors to wear for the wedding. Bridesmaids dresses will be a light/sky blue so I’m not sure what would coordinate well with that....

Jana, Yesterday at 11:18 PM 6 63
Alma
Show me your hair pieces! 😍
Alma, Yesterday at 6:21 PM

I just got my hair piece in the mail! Ordered from an Etsy shop and I’m in love. Y’all know pics don’t do justice. I’m goinf for an effortless braided hairstyle (half up) show me your pieces!

Sarah, Yesterday at 11:10 PM 13 117
Jessica
Gifts for your partner
Jessica, Yesterday at 8:59 PM

FH and I agreed not to do big/extravagant gifts for each other and use that money towards doing things during the wedding weekend, but I still wanted to give him something and I couldn’t help myself...

Yasmine, Yesterday at 9:42 PM 10 66
Rachael
Which earrings??? i can’t decide!
Rachael, on July 15, 2020 at 6:04 PM

1. 2. 3. Which earrings should I choose to go with my hair piece??? Thank you in advance for all the help! 🤗

Sarah, Yesterday at 8:14 PM 20 151
Shelby
Tiaras 😊
Shelby, on July 31, 2020 at 12:46 PM

What are some places you ladies recommend for tiaras? I want one that doesn’t look or feel cheap because if it broke, I would feel like I wasted my money 😕 and this is something I really want for my...

Shelby, Yesterday at 7:27 PM 16 118
K
diy matching separates???
Kristine, on August 7, 2020 at 5:46 PM

So, I’m trying to not spend more than $400 for a dress that I will wear once. I’m pretty conservative as far as dressing. So I prefer high necklines and a not low back. I’ve looked at some...

Samantha, Yesterday at 6:14 PM 12 116
Julie
Anomalie Experience - Part 7
Julie, Yesterday at 4:41 PM

Hello! I've been detailing my experience with Anomalie since I struggled to find info when I first decided to use Anomalie. This will be the second to last part and the next part will include pictures...

Julie, Yesterday at 4:41 PM 87
Nellie Jasmin Ortiz
I'm still looking for my dresses
Nellie Jasmin Ortiz, Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Hello my name is Nellie I was supposed to get married on Octuber 10 but I had to move it to the 3rd and i'm still looking for a dress for my civil wedding which store do you recommend me for my body...

Cassandra, Yesterday at 3:09 PM 7 144
Bridetobe
Help with suits!
Bridetobe, Yesterday at 10:40 AM

My colors are dusty blue ans burgundy. My ushers are in gray and i wanted the groom and groomsmen in navy. Does it look okay? Im attaching the photos.

Margarita, Yesterday at 1:42 PM 3 73
Christina
Pronovias Hero’s collection bride
Christina, on May 19, 2020 at 9:31 AM

Hi guys! Reaching out to see if any other brides won a pronovias gown from the heroes collection due to being a health care worker. I also won but closest boutique for me is in NYC, just wanted to see...

Mabel, Yesterday at 12:19 PM 16 229
Start a discussion