Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Show me your bling 💍
Marissa, on July 31, 2019 at 1:01 PM

I haven’t seen a ring thread in a while. I love looking at everyone’s styles. Show me your bling 💍

Jen, An hour ago 93 1 1,136
My dress!!!!
Perla, on June 24, 2019 at 8:40 PM

I said yes to the dress!!!! Show me yours!!

Diana, 4 hours ago 235 13 7,190
Bridesmaids dresses
Maci, Today at 11:34 AM

Did anyone let their bridesmaids choose whatever dress they wanted as long as it’s the right color? I did I don’t see the big deal about all the dresses matching!

FutureMrsD, 4 seconds ago 23 121
Jewelry advice
Kimber, on August 18, 2019 at 11:08 PM

Hello! I’m new here (and recently engaged!). We have some decisions made tentatively. We will get married in the summer in the mountains with an outdoor ceremony. I’m so excited! I’ve chosen a dress,...

Kimber, 20 seconds ago 6 95
Dress code, help! Lol
Mrsmtobe, Yesterday at 3:17 PM

So I sent out save the dates and my cousins wife just messaged me asking about dress code , well I have no clue lolits on Feb.2,2020 in South Florida It’s starting at 4:30 but will go until 11:30 im...

Aliciabilly2019, A minute ago 22 283
Wedding nails!!!!
Melanie, Today at 12:42 PM

Do you think I should wear fake nails Insted of acrílic nails??? I’m very picky when I go to the salon, and most of the time I dislike my acrilic nails because Most of the time they do them very...

FutureMrsD, A minute ago 5 44
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Crissy, 4 minutes ago 243 15 3,780
said yes to the Dress! Finally!
Mariana, Today at 3:52 PM

Hi everyone! Yesterday I went in for my fitting and final saying to the dress and guess what... I finally said YES! Long story short. I had 2 possible options. Loved the first one to death (very...

Melle, 5 minutes ago 9 31
Reception (2nd) Dress...
Eyonna, Today at 2:45 PM

Hi all - just wondering if any brides are changing into a second dress for the reception. I'm considering it but don't want to totally outshine my actual wedding dress. What options are you looking to...

Ellissa, 15 minutes ago 16 77
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Gabrielle, 19 minutes ago 5,951 113 106,645
Halter Pain
Jessica, Yesterday at 10:54 PM

So I finally got my alterations on my halter top dress. I had the issue with not being able to wear a bra. I’ve got a large chest so I didn’t think braless would be an option. My seamstress pinned up...

Jessica, 20 minutes ago 4 59
Veil or no veil?
Patricia, Today at 3:11 PM

Hello ladies! I ordered my dress a few months ago and I would like some opinions. I always saw myself in a cathedral veil but when I tried them on at the store they were all lace veils. Which doesn’t...

Melle, 24 minutes ago 4 31
Dress jewelry and maybe gloves?
Brittany, Today at 12:47 PM

Hey lovely people, I have my shoes, veil, tiara, and dress picked out but I am needing some help with my jewelry and if I should do some gloves? My shoes are black flats with sparkles (attached). I...

earias, 26 minutes ago 6 30
i said yes to the dress!!!
Corri, Today at 12:14 AM

so my friends convinced me to go Dress shopping, just to try on things and see if what I had an idea of was something that actually looked and felt good on me. I was going for a long sleeve lace...

Aliciabilly2019, 28 minutes ago 20 2 282
Morganite Engagement Rings Anyone?
OnCloudRawls, on January 22, 2019 at 1:19 PM

I remember telling my FH back in 2017 that I wanted a morganite engagement ring. He decided to design my 3-sided ring himself and I absolutely love it! Anyone else have a morganite stone? Show us your...

Ericka, 33 minutes ago 47 711
David's ruined my dress: UPDATE in comments
Meagen, on October 4, 2017 at 9:10 PM

I went to pick up my dress today at David's Bridal. They absolutely mangled it. I'm losing my mind over it. I lost about 30 lbs since buying it, and paid almost $1k total JUST for alterations. I had...

Aimee, 35 minutes ago 77 480
Father of the Bride - What to wear?
Keilani, Today at 2:05 PM

Hey guys! We are getting married this September and are going with a fall color scheme. Bridesmaids are in burgundy, groomsmen are in brown vests with burnt orange ties, and the groom is in a black...

Keilani, 40 minutes ago 3 32
What's your favorite part of your wedding dress? 😍
Lynnie, on August 14, 2019 at 5:28 PM

What’s your favorite part of your wedding dress? Are you obsessed with the lace or the low back? The train? The sleeves?? Which detail are you still drooling over? Photo from Sparkling Soirees...

Emily, 41 minutes ago 142 4 1,673
Getting Ready Outfits - Need to Have or Nice to Have?
Lynnie, Yesterday at 12:05 PM

Matching 'getting ready' outfits make for some really cute pictures, but are they worth the cost? Are they the gift your bridesmaids really want? Or, are the cute pics a deal-maker for you and push...

MrsV1027, 43 minutes ago 77 496
Dress Opinions
Samantha, Yesterday at 10:51 AM

Alright, so I’m a little torn on what I want to do. Full disclosure the pictures do not do the dress any favors, and it still needs to be fit to my body. Also, I looked real rough in the photos, so I...

Cassi, 47 minutes ago 20 1 379