Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Ashley
Show me your dresses!
Ashley, on January 10, 2020 at 4:14 PM

I just ordered mine yesterday and it’s all I can think about! I want to see everyone else’s!

Molly, An hour ago 553 57 18,839
Angelica
Show me the Ring!💍
Angelica, on January 7, 2020 at 5:17 PM

I love my engagement ring! It’s a rose gold metal, morganite pink stone, and a diamond band! It’s extra special because my mother who is a jeweler made it for me❤️ Share your rings! Can’t wait to see!...

Rachel-Joey, Yesterday at 11:02 PM 1,073 102 22,596
Sylvette
Can my bridesmaids wear different dresses?
Sylvette, on January 23, 2020 at 11:20 AM

At first I wanted my bridesmaids to have a different kind of top part and at least have the same skirt. But for that it would have to be custom-made and they are not up for the price. They also have...

Amanda, Jan 24, 2020 28 285
Hailee
Prices: Wedding Dress vs. Wedding Tux
Hailee, Today at 1:38 AM

So, I guess I lucked out finding the perfect dress for under $400 but now while looking at suits/ tuxes for future hubby I'm starting to get sticker shock. Should I ask his mother to chip in as...

Lexie, 3 minutes ago 2 39
Sinéad
Who's going wedding dress shopping with you?
Sinéad, on October 8, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Who’s going dress shopping with you? Are you keeping your crew small or are you inviting all your bridesmaids and in-laws to come along too? Who’s going wedding dress shopping with you? Image by...

Taylor, 3 hours ago 199 830
Katrina
Dress too big two weeks out
Katrina, Yesterday at 12:50 PM

My dress originally had a zipper back. It was able to zip, but it was extremely snug in the breast/upper ribcage area. I had it altered, and a corset was put in place of the zipper. It fit, but wasn't...

Andrea, 4 hours ago 6 203
Stephanie-Ann
Wedding day make up
Stephanie-Ann, Yesterday at 3:01 PM

So I want people's opinions on wedding day makeup. Should you go neutral and basic or go all out? My theme is red and grey and I really wanted to have my makeup match my wedding colors. Would that be...

Danielle, 5 hours ago 53 1 404
Chelsea
Which necklace do you like?
Chelsea, Yesterday at 9:45 PM

I’m so torn between these two necklaces! Which do you like better?

Adashya, 5 hours ago 17 140
J
Dress came in!!
Jamie, Yesterday at 6:04 PM

My dress finally came in and I love it!!😍 Still have a while before fittings, but as of now it needs to be taken in😁Love all the beading and lace on it, couldn't stop touching it lol. I can't wait...

Don, 6 hours ago 14 171
Nicole
Veil or no veil
Nicole, on January 24, 2020 at 6:48 PM

I am really struggling with deciding of I should wear a veil or not... please give me your two cents and the reason why! Thanks in advance!!

Lex, 6 hours ago 55 577
Mackenzie
Share your ring!!
Mackenzie, on August 26, 2019 at 11:15 AM

I wanna see everyone’s ring!!!

Kristin, 7 hours ago 462 8 9,237
JKCervac
Veil Help!
JKCervac, Yesterday at 9:47 PM

I’m wearing a Mon Cheri Enchanting wedding dress Style 118136. I’m torn between choosing a veil with a little bit of lace at the end or a plain veil. I like the look of the lace veil, but the lace on...

Don, 7 hours ago 3 92
K
Wedding day shoes
Kristina, Yesterday at 9:47 PM

Today I bought new wedding shoes. Originally I had these statin red stiletto open toe but today I found these AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS Steve Maddens and just like that shoe change . Let's see your wedding...

Don, 7 hours ago 18 145
Casey
Bridesmaid dresses!
Casey, Yesterday at 9:28 PM

I am looking to dress all my bridesmaids in the same color, but not necessarily the same style of dress. I have a WIDE range of shapes and sizes and I want everyone to be comfortable in both style and...

Emily, Yesterday at 11:41 PM 7 65
Kimi K
Airbrush Makeup VS Regular Makeup ALL BRIDES MUST READ!
Kimi K, on February 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Every type of makeup has it’s own pros and cons. Every makeup artist will have their own opinion on what they prefer to use on their brides. Ultimately, it all depends on your personal preference. If...

Roopa, Yesterday at 11:32 PM 96 5 80,749
Joanna
Got my dress today!
Joanna, Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Had THE BEST weekend with one of my MOHs! My bridesmaids and MOHs all live out of state, so wedding planning has been a little stressful. One of my MOHs flew in this weekend to visit, which was...

Joanna, Yesterday at 11:24 PM 84
Mallory
What color should the mother of bride/groom wear?
Mallory, Yesterday at 7:59 PM

Our colors are steel blue, marine, wine and blush.. the bridesmaids dresses are steel blue and marine, the ties that the groomsmen wear will be wine and our flowers are blush and wine.. and I have no...

Meghan, Yesterday at 10:33 PM 7 90
Stefanie
i made my bouquet!!
Stefanie, Yesterday at 7:09 PM

My wedding is in April at a botanical conservatory that will have all kinds of beautiful bright flowers. I created a bouquet that will incorporate that look.

Melle, Yesterday at 10:14 PM 8 96
Blair
i found the one
Blair, Yesterday at 7:24 PM

To be totally honest I fell in love with the price. It was part of the $99 dress sale at David’s Bridal. With me saving so much on my dress I get to put my money towards paying off our...

Melle, Yesterday at 10:13 PM 9 149
Nola
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Alexandra, Yesterday at 9:39 PM 212 4 4,229
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics