Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Katherine
Getting ready outfits—worth it or no?
Katherine, on January 13, 2022 at 2:33 PM

I like the idea and look of us coordinating somehow during the ‘getting ready’ but idk if it’s really worth spending money on robes or PJ’s etc. Like how much time is everyone all together anyway? The...

Ashlee, Yesterday at 7:18 PM 12 173
Rosie
How much input did you have on your ring?
Rosie, on January 4, 2022 at 11:22 PM

I am curious to know how much input you had on the design/style of your engagement ring? Did you buy it together? show your fiance your hidden pinterest board and leave him to it? Agree to use a...

Rosie, Yesterday at 4:45 PM 55 506
Cece
Let’s See Your Veil (or headpiece)!
Cece, on January 5, 2022 at 11:38 AM

Will you (or did you) wear a veil for your ceremony? Or will you go sans veil and wear a hairpiece, headpiece, crown, etc? Or will you do both?? Share pics of your beautiful veils and/or hair...

Sine, Jan 13, 2022 39 356 1
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Leslie, An hour ago 4,118 87,261 324
DENISE
Help! Can’t decide between engagement rings
DENISE, Yesterday at 11:37 AM

Hello lovelies, I went engagement ring shopping yesterday and I’m conflicted between two rings, I love both for different reasons (mainly that the bands are completely different) so wanted to get some...

Peyton, 2 hours ago 4 96
Magda
Bridesmaid Dresses
Magda, Yesterday at 11:32 PM

It's finally time to find the perfect dresses for my bridesmaids! I liked the idea of having the same dress for all the girls but I was also aware that the girls I chose all had different body types...

Rosie, 3 hours ago 2 17
Andrea
Brides to be !!! Let’s see your dresses 🥰
Andrea, on January 15, 2022 at 10:15 PM

I’m going this weekend to try on some wedding dresses & I’m SUPER EXCITED! Would love to see everyone’s “yes to the dress” picks I CANNOT WAIT TK TRT THIS BEAUTY ON 🥰🥰🥰

Andrea, 3 hours ago 24 186
Samantha & Antonio
What to wear while wedding dress shopping?
Samantha & Antonio, Yesterday at 3:04 PM

I have my first wedding dress appointment coming up this Saturday. I’m not sure what’s ok to wear when trying on dresses? Is it ok the wear spanks? Do I wear a strapless bar while trying on dresses or...

Ansley, Yesterday at 11:25 PM 10 137
Lynne
Best dress appointment ever
Lynne, Yesterday at 11:18 PM

I have been to David's Bridal twice in a week. Snap shot of each appointment. Trying to figure out the style and length I wanted for my dress. 1st: a few days ago. I explained to the consultant when...

Lynne, Yesterday at 11:18 PM 19
Christian
Need help deciding on what to do with dress
Christian, on January 12, 2022 at 7:28 PM

So I just got my second dress in the mail and im having a hard time deciding with poof or without poof... Please help

Heather, Yesterday at 10:38 PM 20 161
Lynne
Bra help
Lynne, Yesterday at 9:39 PM

This is my dress. I don't know what type of bra to wear with it

Lynne, Yesterday at 10:13 PM 4 29
Lynne
Found the Dress
Lynne, Yesterday at 4:19 PM

I found MY dress today. I'm so excited!

Lynne, Yesterday at 7:29 PM 13 95 1
Catherine
Strapless bra for wedding dress?!
Catherine, on January 15, 2022 at 9:08 PM

Help! I have large and by nature pretty saggy breasts (44DDD). I bought a Misses Kisses bra that came in today and after about an hour and a half of fighting with it, I needed a nap I felt so...

Sine, Yesterday at 7:26 PM 13 131
Makeba
i said yes to the Dress 👗 Today!
Makeba, on January 11, 2022 at 8:43 PM

Haven’t posted in a while, had a whole host of personal issues…however it made me happy to find my dress today!❤️

Alexa, Yesterday at 7:24 PM 25 355 8
Christian
2022 brides let me see those dresses
Christian, on January 5, 2022 at 12:13 PM

First dress is my ceramony dress and the second will be my reception dress

Lynne, Yesterday at 6:46 PM 15 178
Candace
Dress sleeves - ideas needed
Candace, on January 14, 2022 at 12:43 PM

I purchased my dress and I'm super thrilled with it. Perfect in every way, but I'm underwhelmed by the straps. I am definitely wearing a cape veil at the ceremony and then if course taking it off at...

Candace, Yesterday at 6:21 PM 5 99
Lynne
Dress Appointment!
Lynne, on January 15, 2022 at 3:56 PM

Tomorrow morning I have an appointment at David's Bridal. My mom and one of my aunts are going with me. Still trying to find the right style of dress. My mom's comment is always "It only matters what...

Lynne, Yesterday at 5:20 PM 10 115
Michelle
Azazie now ships to uk and Australia
Michelle, on January 14, 2022 at 8:03 PM

Https://www.azazie.com/international-landing-view?country=US&currency=USD

Rosie, Yesterday at 4:32 PM 2 15
Allison
Wedding Dress Too Tight
Allison, on January 15, 2022 at 2:26 PM

I went to the bridal salon to pick up my wedding dress yesterday and it was too tight. I immediately started crying and I’ve been upset about it all day. They’re able to order me the next size up, but...

Shannon, Yesterday at 4:16 PM 2 149
A
Dip Dying Wedding Dress
Ashlynn, Yesterday at 4:58 AM

I am really wanting to dip dye my dress but I have not had any luck finding someone who can or is willing to do this. Have any of you looked into this? Who did you find?

Shannon, Yesterday at 3:10 PM 2 53
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics