Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Nola
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Jenna, Dec 9, 2019 206 4 3,885
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Christiana, 22 seconds ago 8,643 257 157,201
Tara
Kay’s Ever Us E-ring
Tara, Yesterday at 8:06 AM

Went and bought my wedding bands yesterday to go with my Ever Us E-Ring. For those who do not know, the collection has been discontinued and bands no longer exist. I’m satisfied but the experience was...

Aimee, 5 minutes ago 5 132
Maren
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍 Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Chelsea, 9 minutes ago 1,177 80 17,514
Alycia
a Back-up Dress
Alycia, Today at 11:05 AM

My mother and I were making my dress, ambitious I know. My mom is a professional dress maker. I live 5 hrs away so ive traveled 3 times to help with the dress after the first week long session in...

Kiara, 19 minutes ago 4 63
Rachel
Which wedding dress would be the better option?
Rachel, Today at 12:16 PM

I am planning on buying a wedding dress used from StillWhite.com and I found the same dress from two sellers. Which one do you think will end up being cheaper and the better option? Seller A:...

Rachel, 24 minutes ago 4 57
Taylor Hake
Country-attire on an Invite
Taylor Hake, on December 10, 2019 at 11:58 AM

What is a creative but elegant way to write on a wedding invitation that the wedding attire is country-themed? Ie: Cowboy/cowgirl boots, sundresses, button-ups. But no jeans!!!

MrsD, 38 minutes ago 21 189
Kathryn
Dress Dilemma
Kathryn, Today at 11:52 AM

So some context, I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in July after a lot of bouts of intense anxiety and surges of feeling just awful in general. Immediately after, I dropped sodas and started a...

Kristen, 51 minutes ago 7 76
Sinéad
Long or Short Bridesmaids Dresses?
Sinéad, on November 19, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Have you found your perfect bridesmaids dresses yet? Will they be in long gowns or did you decide on short dresses for your girls? Will your bridesmaids be wearing long or short dresses? Photo by...

Breanna, 55 minutes ago 88 319
Mrs. H
2019 Brides, Let's See Those E-rings
Mrs. H, on May 4, 2018 at 3:32 PM

I'm well aware of the countless similar threads, but I just got this bad boy professionally cleaned today, and I can't stop looking at it! 2019 brides, let's see your bling!

Sinéad, 58 minutes ago 419 10,445
Sinéad
Have you bought your dress?
Sinéad, on December 10, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Who knew you had to start shopping for a wedding gown so early?! Whether you try on one wedding dress or one hundred, most designers will require you to order your wedding dress nine months before...

Sinéad, An hour ago 43 148
Allaura
My Dress!
Allaura, on November 26, 2019 at 6:57 PM

Ok so I went to my first dress appointment today and fell in love with “the one”! I’m so stoked and can’t really show anyone yet so I’m going to show you guys lol I love it!

Erin, An hour ago 13 286
Sinéad
Dress Duels: Trendy or Timeless?
Sinéad, on December 3, 2019 at 11:05 AM

What’s your bridal style? Do you love the timeless bride look or do you prefer going for something a little more trendy when it comes to your style? What’s your bridal style? Trendy or Timeless?...

Sinéad, An hour ago 204 1,209
Eileen
Help! stuck between 2 dresses
Eileen, on December 5, 2019 at 4:56 PM

dress 1 back. veil. dress 2 veil. side.

Cendy, An hour ago 151 3 2,180
Cliodhna
Dress Duels: Sleeves or Strapless?
Cliodhna, on December 3, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Would you rather have a dress with some type of sleeve (off-the-shoulder, cap, 3/4, illusion, etc.)? Or go completely strapless? Which style has you vote, sleeves or strapless? Sleeves? Photo by...

Tamera, An hour ago 113 379
J
Wedding ring suggestions
Jen, Yesterday at 9:46 PM

I need wedding band ideas that will go with my gorgeous engagement ring. The band is thicker in the middle where the center stone is, so a traditional band doesn’t sit flush. I don’t want a band with...

Andrea, An hour ago 6 97
Cliodhna
Dress Duels: Train or No Train?

Are you drawn to a dress with a dramatic train? Or do you prefer a less fussy wedding day look? Train? Photo by Amber McMahon Photography in Murrysville, PA Or No Train? Photo by Cindy Frey...

Tamera, An hour ago 117 423
Cliodhna
Dress Duels: Lace or Bling?

Do you love the classic look of lace or do you prefer the glamour of a dress with some bling? Which style dress do you prefer? Lace? Photo by Alvis Pham Photography in Garden Grove, CA Or Bling? Photo...

Tamera, An hour ago 122 443
Peyton
Bridemaid dresses
Peyton, on December 9, 2019 at 11:28 PM

Hello went with 2 out of the 3 girls serving for wedding look at dresses. I’m letting them pick different dresses as long as they are the same color & material. Well we went some morilee. We...

Sinéad, An hour ago 5 91
Laura
Help with veil
Laura, on December 6, 2019 at 1:29 PM

I need help with find the veil matches for the dress I contact seller of this dress she it 400 dollar but I can’t find it

Cliodhna, An hour ago 5 78
Start a discussion