Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Andrea
Brides to be !!! Let’s see your dresses 🥰
Andrea, on January 15, 2022 at 10:15 PM

I’m going this weekend to try on some wedding dresses & I’m SUPER EXCITED! Would love to see everyone’s “yes to the dress” picks I CANNOT WAIT TK TRT THIS BEAUTY ON 🥰🥰🥰

Andrea, Jan 22, 2022 52 645
Daniela
Let’s see those 2022 Stella York brides!
Daniela, on January 21, 2022 at 8:07 PM

Here’s mine 😊

Daniela, Jan 22, 2022 8 143
Cece
How Many Dresses Did You Try On?
Cece, on January 17, 2022 at 10:56 AM

How many dresses did you try on before you said yes to a dress?

Michelle, Jan 21, 2022 34 211
Samantha & Antonio
What to wear while wedding dress shopping?
Samantha & Antonio, on January 16, 2022 at 3:04 PM

I have my first wedding dress appointment coming up this Saturday. I’m not sure what’s ok to wear when trying on dresses? Is it ok the wear spanks? Do I wear a strapless bar while trying on dresses or...

Kristen, Jan 19, 2022 17 263
Vanessa
Train or no train
Vanessa, Today at 11:04 AM

I’m so stressed. My ex bridesmaid really rushed me and made me feel I had to buy a dress there and now or she wouldn’t go with me again. I’m having a wedding on a farm and got a dress with a cathedral...

Vanessa, 24 seconds ago
B
Something old?
Brianne, Yesterday at 2:13 PM

I’m getting married in December this year and I was looking for my mom’s wedding dress and veil that she had at her wedding. My mom passed away in 2004 when I was 14 and I would love to have a part of...

Pam, 56 minutes ago 5 57
Jam
Wedding Dress Supply Chain Woes
Jam, on January 20, 2022 at 8:24 PM

Everyone keeps telling me about the dress shortage. I don't know where to even begin! I want to spend less than $1000 on a wedding dress. David's Bridal was going to be my go to. But there just...

Samantha, An hour ago 3 109
Megan
Choosing the dress
Megan, Yesterday at 4:22 AM

Hey there, tried on some wedding dresses today, but not sure which one I like best. Getting married in Maui and I’m going for a Hawaiian casual look. It’s $1900 a crazy price? I really like the...

Megan, An hour ago 7 129
L
Difficult bridesmaid
Lucy, on January 21, 2022 at 2:28 PM

Hello so I have 4 bridesmaids all of different heights and sizes. They all agreed on a long multi-way navy dress, I bought dress A which was in sizes but the sizing was off and came up very small so 3...

Samantha, An hour ago 3 153
Kristen
I’m getting married in 9 days and my dress still isn’t here!!!
Kristen, Yesterday at 2:18 PM

I am freaking out!! My wedding is 2/2 - 9 days away and my dress I ordered in July 2021 still isn’t here 😩😩😩

Bird, 2 hours ago 6 171
R
Undergarments for Allure Dress
Renee B, on February 12, 2017 at 11:12 PM

I'm wearing the Allure 9252 dress for my wedding and I have no idea of what kind of strapless bra I should wear. I can't go braless because I'm top heavy and need the support. The back and sides of...

Rocio, 2 hours ago 14 155
C
Selling dress before receiving?
Chloe, Today at 2:33 AM

So I’ve posted here before in regards to having wedding dress regret. And I can’t shake the feeling. I’m unable to do a refund or an exchange and am now looking into selling it online. My issue is, I...

Cece, 2 hours ago 4 82
S
Colors for mothers
Shawna, Yesterday at 9:09 PM

Hi! My bridesmaids are wearing dusty rose and the groomsmen are wear gray. Trying to come up with a color pallet for the mothers!

Samantha, 2 hours ago 7 77
Corine
Could this be the dress?
Corine, Yesterday at 7:24 PM

My wedding is 9/24/2022 - and I just had my first dress appointment yesterday. I’m choosing not show my fiancé or folks outside of my bridal party and want some outside opinions! I think I found my...

Samantha, 2 hours ago 6 161
Nicole
Non traditional accessories
Nicole, Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Hi everyone! So I’m on a bit of a high because I found my dress today. I actually found my veil 3 days after I got engaged in November. It’s not a traditional veil. It’s a veil cape. Sounds pretty...

Samantha, 3 hours ago 4 100
Maya
Girls Occasion Jumpsuits
Maya, on January 8, 2022 at 2:25 AM

Hey all, My daughter loves to look girls, but is also a very rough and tumble 4 year old. I really want to find her an outfit for the wedding that speaks to the girls she is. I honestly thought that a...

Lucy, 7 hours ago 7 77
Sarah
Engagement ring thoughts/opinions
Sarah, Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Hello all!! I am reaching out for some opinions/thoughts on the setting of my engagement ring. I helped my fiancé pick out the ring, but when I looked at the ring originally the prongs were in the...

mrswinteriscoming, Yesterday at 11:46 PM 2 73
Nervous about alteration costs
, on February 28, 2021 at 2:07 PM

Hey, so alterations for me begin in April and as I near closer the more and more nervous I am for the possible costs. Since implementing covid PPE costs of things like masks and sanitizers and more...

Asg, Yesterday at 11:04 PM 22 332
Christy
Ladies
Christy, Yesterday at 8:56 PM

Hey not sure if your aware or we’re you ladies from but Pearls and lace is having a dollar day sale to clean out inventory. I just got a 750.00 Gown for one dollar. Im located In Kansas City!!!!! Ijs...

Christy, Yesterday at 8:56 PM 29
Gina
Made with love Archie Shapewear
Gina, on January 18, 2022 at 12:11 PM

Hi! Has anyone worn this dress? And if so do you have any shape wear recommendations? Tia!

Gina, Yesterday at 7:25 PM 2 41
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics