Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Michelle
Did you end up with a complete different dress than planned?
Michelle, on November 6, 2019 at 7:04 PM

Just curious to know your experience? What did you have in mind (silhouette, fabric, neckline, etc.) and what did you end up with and why?

Jeanette, An hour ago 114 1,074
Heather
So Im plus size !!! wedding dress shopping !
Heather, on November 11, 2019 at 9:56 PM

So IM starting to prepare to go wedding dress shopping this weekend! I have looked up dresses and tried not to fall in loves with any of them. I have started to loose weight and trying to build myself...

Kayla, Yesterday at 5:21 PM 104 3 1,571
Nola
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Katie, Nov 13, 2019 159 2 2,606
Destiera
His Suit is a Dream!
Destiera, Today at 2:23 PM

Recently decided to do a try on suit from Generation Tux and absolutely was obsessed with it! We decided to do a mock shoot for funsies since I had this one dress from goodwill I got awhile back for...

Destiera, 2 minutes ago 2
Kristen
Dress Opinions?!?
Kristen, Yesterday at 9:12 PM

Ladies!! I really need some advice! I’m pretty stuck between two dresses. I never thought I would wear a ball gown, but here I am! They are the exact same price, which also doesn’t help lol. I feel...

Danielle, 18 minutes ago 45 2 606
Alissa
Help
Alissa, Today at 12:08 PM

Does anyone knoe where i can get. Dusty blue bridesmaids dresses and mens burton up shirts?

Sarah, An hour ago 2 17
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Elizabeth, An hour ago 8,036 238 147,698
Amanda
After Party Change of Attire
Amanda, Today at 7:45 AM

We are having an after party following our reception at a local bar in the village we are getting married in. I have a change of dress (a little more casual but still 20's chic and long) I plan on...

Melle, An hour ago 4 54
C
Alterations - David's Bridal or local seamstress?
Christina, on November 13, 2019 at 12:13 PM

Back1Front Hi all, first time posting here (and it's a long one!).So I bought my dress from David's Bridal and had a great experience (stock pics attached). I just love my dress! However, because I...

Christina, An hour ago 10 95
Amanda
Bridesmaid Dress Selection
Amanda, Today at 8:09 AM

Our Wedding is June 27, 2020 and I'm curious when other June/Spring brides are having their Bridal Party start selecting and ordering their dresses. We are going with Wine and Chianti for dress colors...

Tina, 2 hours ago 2 30
Kerry
With or without the "belt"?!
Kerry, Yesterday at 3:51 PM

I fell in love with this dress because it was plain - nothing like I had been trying to find. then, when it came, I was so worried it was "too plain". And ordered a belt. The belt was too thin, so I...

Marissa, 2 hours ago 39 342
Leah
My wedding dress is not as pictured. Help!
Leah, on November 12, 2019 at 3:19 PM

Hi there! I ordered my dress online. I am about 70 percent happy with the overall fit, but the lace on the dress is not as pictured. And because I requested custom measurements I cannot return it. I...

Leanne, 3 hours ago 10 291
Makayla
Wedding Dress
Makayla, Yesterday at 3:17 PM

Hello! We've been engaged for 4 months, is it too early to start looking at wedding dresses? And for my plus size brides what are some of your favorite styles?

Sexypoodle, 3 hours ago 19 282
K
Wedding dress
Krysti, Today at 9:57 AM

Bought a wedding dress don’t like the way it fits me anymore due to loosing weight. Where is the best place to sell a used wedding dress?

Sexypoodle, 3 hours ago 2 48
Christal
Ring photos
Christal, on November 14, 2019 at 1:35 AM

Hello, My wedding is 6/27/2020. I am excited and nervous as the day approaches. I became engaged on my birthday by surprise in front of my family! My ring is half diamonds and half my birthstone, blue...

Christal, 3 hours ago 28 445
Ray
Storing Wedding Dress until the big day
Ray, Today at 5:46 AM

Hey ladies!!! So I had my wedding dress custom made and it’s finally on its way! But my wedding isn’t until May 16th 2020... how do I properly store it / put it up until then, without damaging it......

Lily, 4 hours ago 2 52
Alex
Need Reassurance
Alex, on September 4, 2019 at 2:51 AM

Guys I haven’t seen my dress in MONTHS. Pictures never did it justice and I am losing the feeling of how great it was to be in it! I have other friends who are getting married and their dresses are...

Hannah, 4 hours ago 132 3 1,261
Brianna
yes to the Dress!!
Brianna, on November 14, 2019 at 11:29 PM

I finally said yes to the dress! ❤ I was so excited to get one of my favorite bridal dresses: Essence of Australia. What's more exciting is I got to take my photo with the designer of my dress too...

Hannah, 4 hours ago 41 1 689
S
Second guessing my dress 😭
Sarah, Yesterday at 3:30 PM

The first dress is the one I ended up getting. My wedding is going to be small & simple ( 40 people) and at the beach. I had a tight crepe trumpet dress (mikella brand I think) in mind but the...

Sarah, 4 hours ago 15 201
Lulu
Flower girl Dresses
Lulu, Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Where did you buy them from? I fell In love with a mystical one from Trish Scully but they have horrible reviews.

Elizabeth, 5 hours ago 4 45
Start a discussion