Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Heather
So Im plus size !!! wedding dress shopping !
Heather, on November 11, 2019 at 9:56 PM

So IM starting to prepare to go wedding dress shopping this weekend! I have looked up dresses and tried not to fall in loves with any of them. I have started to loose weight and trying to build myself...

Kasey, 46 minutes ago 88 3 1,194
Michelle
Did you end up with a complete different dress than planned?
Michelle, on November 6, 2019 at 7:04 PM

Just curious to know your experience? What did you have in mind (silhouette, fabric, neckline, etc.) and what did you end up with and why?

Demaris, 4 hours ago 106 961
Nola
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Katie, Yesterday at 8:37 PM 159 2 2,522
Sarah
Wedding Shoes!
Sarah, Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Newly engaged here! So I do not want to wear heels for my wedding. What have you girls been wearing or are thinking about wearing? Pictures would be great!

Monique, A minute ago 49 2 676
N
Is Elegant an option for Wedding attire??
Nicole, Today at 8:36 PM

My fiancé and I are having our wedding at a very nice venue in downtown Chicago in the evening and the groomsmen will be in Tuxedos and Bridesmaids in long gowns. I was thinking of listing the attire...

Cortney, A minute ago 5 57
Melanie
Flying with my wedding dress
Melanie, Today at 10:32 PM

I'm really nervous about flying with my Dress I want to keep it with me on the plane but not sure If they would let me do that. Were flying united the travel agency said it's ok they can keep it up...

Melanie, 5 minutes ago 2 26
C
Bridesmaids dresses
Christa, on November 2, 2019 at 6:09 PM

I am thinking of having my bridesmaids wear 3 different styles but the same color. They all have different body types and I want them to feel comfortable. Has anyone been to a wedding like this or...

Jessica, 24 minutes ago 19 118
Erika
Bridesmaid Dresses
Erika, Today at 6:30 PM

Aside from David's Bridal - What sites have you visited or Where are you buying BM's dresses from? I am having a tough time trusting online only shops - Based on reviews and how far off the actual...

Valerie, 28 minutes ago 9 61
Amber
Wedding dress photos
Amber, Yesterday at 4:10 PM

So I recently went to David’s bridal to try on the dress I thought I was going to get.. I ended up trying on more and found this gem and I said YES!

Shelby, 37 minutes ago 29 3 600
Lynnie
Which came first? Wedding Dress or Bridesmaids Dresses?
Lynnie, on November 12, 2019 at 12:22 PM

Which dress decision came quickest to you? Were the bridesmaids dresses a quick and easy decision? Were you sold on sequins or fully decided on rocking different dress styles? Or did you wait to find...

Lauren, 42 minutes ago 86 302
Blair
What does your bridesmaids dresses look like?
Blair, Today at 1:44 PM

My wedding colors are black and white with hints of gold and pink so these are the dresses I picked out. Three of my bridesmaids have already seen the dress and they love it. Also it is reasonably...

Michelle, 43 minutes ago 19 127
Audumn
Pearl wedding dress.
Audumn, Today at 2:31 PM

Purchased my wedding dress, having second thoughts.. opinions ?!

Janice, 45 minutes ago 38 1 512
Nicole
2020 wedding dresses!! Just bought mine!!
Nicole, on June 4, 2019 at 11:19 PM

I just bought my wedding dress. And I can’t show it to my future husband bc he doesn’t wanna see it yet but I’m absolutely in love with it!! Show me yours!!

Futuremrsmccormack, 47 minutes ago 756 17 25,680
M
Bridesmaid dress help
Megan, Today at 6:41 PM

I am having a hard time with choosing my bridesmaid dresses. I love the color from one store online but am not a fan of the styles. I want all my girls to Choose their own dress but be the same color...

Valerie, 48 minutes ago 1 30
P
i said Yaaas!
Paige, Today at 6:58 PM

I said yes today!!! I just had to share my excitement

Meghan, An hour ago 8 118
Abigail
How much did you spend on your dress??
Abigail, on May 20, 2019 at 10:43 PM

Hi girls! So I am in the process of selecting my dress and I know exactly what I want when I see it. This wasn’t the exception, I saw the beautiful dress by Berta and I completely fell in love. What...

Nona, An hour ago 287 1 4,679
Vivian
Dress Designing!!
Vivian, Yesterday at 10:27 PM

I just got my sketch back from anomalie and I am in love!! I saw the dress via text when they sent it to me while I was at work and I assure you I was CRYING at my desk lol ...... is anyone in the...

Vivian, An hour ago 52 1 316
Sabrina
Dress Help! Please post your gowns!!
Sabrina, on November 4, 2019 at 12:35 PM

I fell in love with this gown, and decided to go with it! (This is the sample dress) I would love to see the gowns everyone else has picked! long story short, the dress that was ordered for me is a...

Brittany, An hour ago 98 4 2,382
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Alexa, 2 hours ago 7,999 237 146,938
Tina
This could only happen to me!😁
Tina, Today at 2:11 PM

I live with my FH and this morning I decided to try on my dress while he was at work. I was in our bedroom trying on accessories when I decided to go downstairs to see if I could find an ivory sash I...

Barbara, 2 hours ago 7 203
Start a discussion