Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
My Wedding dress!! Now let me see yours!!
Chantal, on May 13, 2019 at 7:50 AM

So since i can’t really tell my FH about my dress or even show him lol I’m so excited i have got to share!!! Any body else getting a colored dress??♥️♥️

Michelle, Yesterday at 7:12 PM 180 Comments 3,595
i got my wedding band! Show me your beautiful rings!
Jessica , on May 13, 2019 at 11:48 AM

I'm so excited. We picked out my wedding band yesterday and it's more than I could ever imagine. I'm so in love and I cant wait until I can wear it everyday! Show me your pretty bands I love seeing...

Amanda, Yesterday at 8:34 AM 64 Comments 1,183
Dads Tux
Denise, Today at 7:30 AM

I can't decide which one I want him in. I feel like I'm leaning towards the green but it would be easier to talk him into the other one. Try to imagine these without the jackets because we're not...

Denise, 6 minutes ago 1
Hellllpppp!!!! wedding dress cancellation - no refund policy
Michelle, Yesterday at 11:59 PM

So last Monday I went to a bridal store, said yes to a dress, signed a no refund contract, left a deposit of 60% of the total of the dress. Within an hour and a half, I called the store and asked if...

Caytlyn, 6 minutes ago 3 Comments 105
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Alyssa, 11 minutes ago 3,416 Comments 60,447
Torn between two
Sarah, Yesterday at 4:16 AM

So I went dress shopping for the first time last week! I went in with an open mind but knowing my style and had a specific dress I wanted to try on. It was the first one I tried and when I looked in...

Samantha, 49 minutes ago 40 Comments 708
Not Sure What to Do---uniform or Suit?
Jenna, Yesterday at 5:35 PM

I thought I'd come here and ask...I really want my fiance to where his army dress blues for our wedding ceremony, but he wants to wear his charcoal suit for both the ceremony and the reception. I want...

Renee, An hour ago 9 Comments 99
Dress a or Dress B?
Sexypoodle, Yesterday at 2:34 PM

I’m going to wear a gold dress and I’m looking at these 2 styles to have custom made. I think I selected my top choice. But just curious whether you prefer A or B ?💋🐩

Renee, An hour ago 22 Comments 202
Hair extensions!
Madeline, on April 20, 2017 at 5:48 PM

In your opinion, which kind would be better for wedding? Tape in extensions or a full head piece clip in? And how much does a tape in cost? I'm stuck between the two. Please help me.!

Future Mrs. Kate Wil, 4 hours ago 16 Comments 12
Extensions
AG2005, on October 5, 2015 at 1:42 PM

About 2 years ago I chopped all my hair off. I love my hair short but I have been growing it out since January for our wedding. I know I will need extensions to achieve the look I am after. I have had...

Future Mrs. Kate Wil, 4 hours ago 25 Comments 35
Horrible first dress fitting appt
Lizbeth, Yesterday at 9:20 PM

A little back story.When I purchased my dress I went to a David's bridal in Manhattan. They squeezed me into a size 18. And suggested I get into a 20. I mentioned that I started working out and plan...

Amy, 5 hours ago 25 Comments 357
Help me pick out me head piece
, Today at 12:48 AM

I found some pretty bridal combs on etsy but can't make up my mind. What do you guys think? I am attaching my dress, veil, inspiration picture for my wedding hair, and the hair combs. My dress is...

, 6 hours ago 1 Comment 41
Am i Ruining My Dress?
Jennifer, Yesterday at 8:46 PM

Okay ladies. I got my dress from Torrid, and it was so pretty, and so light, but the more I tried it on, the more little details bugged me, and I wanted to change it. (Also, I kept looking at other...

Jennifer, 6 hours ago 4 Comments 163
Wish wedding veil
Madison, Yesterday at 4:40 PM

Has anyone purchased a veil off of wish? I can't bring myself to purchase something more than $50 just to take it off after the ceremony

Pirate & 60s Bride, 7 hours ago 9 Comments 59
Shape wear for bride
Pamela, Yesterday at 10:56 PM

My dress is very open and low in the back. Anyone have suggestions for tummy shapewear that won’t show in the back?

Jessica, 7 hours ago 3 Comments 33
i just bought my dress!!!
Lizbeth, Yesterday at 10:36 PM

So I just ordered it. From David's Bridal. Had a special with 10% off before the 22nd and I just went for it... Ordered it one size bigger than mine just in case.I'm a bit nervous lol but I'm...

Lisa, 7 hours ago 3 Comments 78
i don’t love my dress anymore :(
Rose, Yesterday at 1:40 AM

After being hemmed, I feel like it lost a lot of detail at the bottom and I look like a midget. Am I crazy? Or it looks okay?

Rose, Yesterday at 11:58 PM 9 Comments 371
Wedding Colors
Nikki, Yesterday at 12:00 PM

We are getting married in Gulf Shores Alabama. We have chosen the color Spa from David’s Bridal. I’m needing opinions as for a second color to go with Spa.

Vanessa, Yesterday at 11:17 PM 3 Comments 24
Ok, now I'm a Bride!❤
Anna, on May 17, 2019 at 2:20 PM

Trusted my gut, went and got the cathedral length veil and I couldn't love it anymore! It's more me than the fingertip veil.I'm riding my horse in to the wedding, hopefully the wind will catch the...

Anna, Yesterday at 11:06 PM 41 Comments 739
Shoes!?
Megan, on March 23, 2019 at 12:44 AM

Alright girls, what are your shoe choices for your wedding?? 😍

Pia, Yesterday at 10:14 PM 123 Comments 2,499