Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Janelle
How many dresses did you have to try on until you found "the one"?
Janelle, on June 7, 2022 at 1:58 PM

I'm super curious to see where everyone is shopping at and how many dresses until you found the one you want to wear for the wedding.

Michael, 17 hours ago 36 346
Emily
How much did your wedding dress alterations cost?
Emily, on June 21, 2022 at 1:31 PM

How much did your wedding dress alterations cost? Thats all i have left for my dress!

Erin, Jun 22, 2022 14 186
Kelly
What's your wedding party wearing
Kelly, on June 13, 2022 at 12:16 PM

I have men in my bridal party and women in the groom's party. Everyone will match in color (black tuxes, burgundy dresses). Everyone gets to choose whether they want to wear a dress or tux. Dress...

Monique, Jun 14, 2022 12 96
Crystal
Wedding Dress: Pick Up Fee????
Crystal, Yesterday at 3:40 AM

So my bridal salon called today and advised that my dress was ready for pick up! This made me super excited because my dress wasn’t supposed to be ready until the end of July/first week of August. So...

Crystal, 9 minutes ago 15 183 1
Ebony
Traveling with my Wedding Dress
Ebony, on June 22, 2022 at 9:04 PM

Hello ladies ! I am having a destination wedding and I’m not sure how I should travel with my dress. I would love to get some advice ! How did you guys pack it so it won’t be wrinkly; etc.

Ebony, 5 hours ago 16 143
Malina
Cathedral veil or no?
Malina, Yesterday at 5:28 AM

I ordered my dress and fell in love with the cathedral veil. I haven’t purchased the veil yet, but am wondering if it’s too overbearing? Help! 😬

Crystal, 5 hours ago 9 183
Jade
Dress blues
Jade, Today at 8:55 AM

What do you do when you don’t like your wedding dress anymore? Do you bite the bullet and pay for a new one or do you fire your photographer so you don’t have to see the dress anymore?

Miracle, 5 hours ago 6 130 1
Victoria
Shed a tear for me
Victoria, on June 23, 2022 at 7:23 PM

My dream dress doesn’t fit anymore and they don’t carry it in my new size. Resizing will cost more than the dress, so I have to get a different one. Trying not to cry. It was perfect

Victoria, 5 hours ago 17 233
Cassi
Bustle or no bustle🤔
Cassi, on June 23, 2022 at 1:32 PM

In case any of you are considering it, I advise going for it!! I originally wasn’t going to get one added since I am not Having a traditional reception. However, with transporting and at dinner I...

Cassi, 6 hours ago 2 73
K
Nude or ivory!? Help!
Kavita, Yesterday at 6:44 PM

Help! I am torn between having a nude underlay or ivory. Picture 1: nudePicture 2: ivoryPicture 3: side by side I feel like I’m leaning towards the nude because you can see more details, but it makes...

Kavita, 6 hours ago 12 118
D
Everyone seems to dislike my dress and it's making me doubt myself
Dresstressedbride, on June 19, 2022 at 8:25 AM

I went dress shopping alone and bought the first dress I tried on. In the salon it felt magical. It fit almost perfectly even without alterations, and as the adjustments would be so minor, the salon...

Dresstressedbride, 8 hours ago 14 328
M
Am i overthinking?
Michelle, Yesterday at 8:02 PM

My sister is my maid of honor and has recently found out she’s pregnant. We got her bridesmaid dress before we found shes pregnant and engaged ( I was told this month about both) this month. She’s 12...

Veronica, 9 hours ago 2 117
S
Horsehair hem regrets?
Spark, on June 22, 2022 at 8:35 PM

Anyone get a trendy horsehair hem dress and regret it? I love everything about the dress until the bottom trim but was told removing it would mess with the dress structure.

Spark, 11 hours ago 7 133
Emily
Wedding shoes!
Emily, on May 17, 2021 at 1:04 PM

Post your pictures of the shoes you wore or are wearing to your wedding! Or if you don't know yet,feel free to share some ideas with me and one another! I'm only about an inch shorter than my fiance...

Surruntha, 18 hours ago 50 691
Laura
Wedding shoes shops
Laura, on May 26, 2022 at 8:49 PM

Hey, Where did you girls get your wedding shoes? Thanks, Laura

Surruntha, 18 hours ago 15 150
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Teena, Yesterday at 12:02 PM 4,887 110,468 382
S
Casablanca Dress: anyone get Mallory?
Spark, on February 15, 2022 at 6:15 PM

Would love to see pictures of the dress vs online only pictures. Please share!!

Spark, Yesterday at 3:43 AM 3 77
Laura
Which headpiece?
Laura, on May 30, 2022 at 8:02 PM

Wearing hair in a low bun as shown above. Going for romantic vibes and trying to avoid boho. TIA! 💕

Laura, Jun 23, 2022 26 350
Katlyn
Vintage Rose color dress! Help!
Katlyn, on May 25, 2022 at 8:59 PM

I definitely need some help!!!! I went with a Vintage Rose color dress from David’s Bridal. I absolutely love it but I’m having a difficult time styling it. Has anyone else had a vintage rose dress?...

Bird, Jun 23, 2022 11 174
Belle
Traveling With a Ballgown
Belle, on June 16, 2022 at 3:48 PM

Hi! I’m sorry if this has been discussed before. I will be flying in total of 4 flights before I reach the island of my destination. Departing in a Monday noon from home, and arriving on Wednesday...

Ebony, Jun 22, 2022 10 146
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics