Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Angelica
Show me the Ring!💍
Angelica, on January 7, 2020 at 5:17 PM

I love my engagement ring! It’s a rose gold metal, morganite pink stone, and a diamond band! It’s extra special because my mother who is a jeweler made it for me❤️ Share your rings! Can’t wait to see!...

Dj Tanner, 33 minutes ago 1,070 101 22,239
Ashley
Show me your dresses!
Ashley, on January 10, 2020 at 4:14 PM

I just ordered mine yesterday and it’s all I can think about! I want to see everyone else’s!

Tori, 2 hours ago 550 57 18,742
Sylvette
Can my bridesmaids wear different dresses?
Sylvette, on January 23, 2020 at 11:20 AM

At first I wanted my bridesmaids to have a different kind of top part and at least have the same skirt. But for that it would have to be custom-made and they are not up for the price. They also have...

Amanda, Yesterday at 9:50 AM 28 283
Stephanie-Ann
Wedding day make up
Stephanie-Ann, Today at 3:01 PM

So I want people's opinions on wedding day makeup. Should you go neutral and basic or go all out? My theme is red and grey and I really wanted to have my makeup match my wedding colors. Would that be...

Sarah, 16 minutes ago 32 212
Guadalupe
i need honest opinions
Guadalupe, on January 20, 2020 at 3:24 PM

So I've always loved a mermaid gown but being insecure and a plus size women I never had the courage to wear one. I recently went dress shopping and tried on about 4 other dresses but the moment I...

Jessica, 19 minutes ago 74 4 1,148
Stacie
Ball gown dress...
Stacie, Today at 5:07 PM

I just had a thought, after my ballgown dress is altered, how do I transport it to the venue without it getting wrinkled?! I’ll be getting dressed in a bridal suite at our hotel venue but my dress is...

, 28 minutes ago 3 71
Laura
How does a dress get shipped if/when you sell it?
Laura, Today at 3:00 PM

I’m two months post-wedding and my dress is just taking up space. I have no daughters or nieces to potentially pass it down to and have no sentimental attachment to it beyond seeing it in pics. So...

Mary, 30 minutes ago 5 60
Stefanie
i made my bouquet!!
Stefanie, Today at 7:09 PM

My wedding is in April at a botanical conservatory that will have all kinds of beautiful bright flowers. I created a bouquet that will incorporate that look.

Stefanie, 34 minutes ago 7 56
A
To Shop or not to shop
Amber, Today at 3:56 PM

I’m debating on whether or not I should start dress shopping. I already have my venue and date booked, and I’ve already budgeted for my dress. I personally don’t see any reason why not at this point,...

Ally, 35 minutes ago 11 96
Blair
i found the one
Blair, Today at 7:24 PM

To be totally honest I fell in love with the price. It was part of the $99 dress sale at David’s Bridal. With me saving so much on my dress I get to put my money towards paying off our...

Kristen, 44 minutes ago 7 76
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Ashley, 45 minutes ago 8,933 262 164,715
Megan
Shoes!?
Megan, on March 23, 2019 at 12:44 AM

Alright girls, what are your shoe choices for your wedding?? 😍

Serina, 49 minutes ago 128 3,097
Serina
Emerald Rings!
Serina, on April 3, 2019 at 9:56 AM

Do you have an emerald ring? Show us pics! Tell everyone how you like it! I proposed to my fiance with a sapphire (his favorite color is blue) wedding band, so he's shopping for my ring now. I asked...

Serina, 54 minutes ago 16 241
Mallory
What color should the mother of bride/groom wear?
Mallory, Today at 7:59 PM

Our colors are steel blue, marine, wine and blush.. the bridesmaids dresses are steel blue and marine, the ties that the groomsmen wear will be wine and our flowers are blush and wine.. and I have no...

Mallory, An hour ago 6 47
Monique
Groomsmen attire
Monique, Today at 3:13 PM

Hey ladies how soon did your groom and groomsmen start shopping for their attire wedding date is 9/7/20

Monique, An hour ago 8 66
Nicole
Veil or no veil
Nicole, Yesterday at 6:48 PM

I am really struggling with deciding of I should wear a veil or not... please give me your two cents and the reason why! Thanks in advance!!

Nicole, An hour ago 49 494
Nola
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Kaline, An hour ago 211 4 4,216
J
Dress came in!!
Jamie, Today at 6:04 PM

My dress finally came in and I love it!!😍 Still have a while before fittings, but as of now it needs to be taken in😁Love all the beading and lace on it, couldn't stop touching it lol. I can't wait...

Jamie, An hour ago 10 103
Lynnie
Dress Duels!!
Lynnie, on December 3, 2019 at 11:05 AM

It's time to put wedding dress trends to the test! Which styles have you swooning? The showdown is on in this week's dress duels! Let's vote! Comment in each of the dress duels linked below with your...

Eileen, An hour ago 27 1 1,299
Katrina
Dress too big two weeks out
Katrina, Today at 12:50 PM

My dress originally had a zipper back. It was able to zip, but it was extremely snug in the breast/upper ribcage area. I had it altered, and a corset was put in place of the zipper. It fit, but wasn't...

Jordan, An hour ago 5 167
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics