We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Libby
Boutonnieres
Libby, Today at 8:43 AM

Traditionally, outside of the wedding party who all gets a boutonniere to wear? Parents, grandparents, siblings?

Libby, 24 minutes ago 9 53
Blair
Wedding Veil
Blair, Yesterday at 9:13 AM

Where did you purchase you wedding veil?

Kell, 7 hours ago 14 79
Jodie
Wedding Dress Shopping - What do i bring?
Jodie, on September 28, 2020 at 5:38 PM

Hey all. I am going wedding dress shopping and I need to know what do I bring? My grandmother handmade my mom’s dress so she doesn't know either. Do I need to provide my own robe? Wedding shoes? I...

Lynne, Yesterday at 12:59 PM 14 159
C
Red dress
Christina, on September 28, 2020 at 10:52 PM

Hi everyone I’m planning on getting married in 2 years. I love the color red and that’s the color I’ve decided I want for my wedding dress. It’s been a really tough find. Anyone know a good designer...

Molly, 37 seconds ago 9 86
M
Is the dress too low cut?
Maggie, Yesterday at 5:50 PM

I am not super conservative but I am used to wearing more modest clothing. I absolutely love this dress but I am unsure about the neck line. Ignore the gathering of the dress. The woman helping us...

Jacky, 18 minutes ago 19 273
Rachel
The time has come!
Rachel, Yesterday at 4:41 PM

Well, ladies! The time has come! I have finally booked my appointment to try on wedding gowns! Since my wedding is in June of 2022, I want to give myself at least a year to find “the one” and have...

Meghan, 47 minutes ago 9 125
C
October Midwest Wedding... Sandals ok?
Chloe, Yesterday at 3:10 PM

First post- thanks in advance for your thoughts! My FH and I will be getting married Oct 1, 2022 as it was the last post summer date available at a dreamy Wisconsin venue. We like fall colors. Is this...

Katie, 56 minutes ago 6 81
V
Breaking the news
Victoria, Today at 12:55 AM

Hey everyone! So i need a little bit of advice. I brought my wedding dress about a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it. Only problem, I haven’t told my mom that I found my dress or even that I...

Tiger Bride, An hour ago 9 120
Michelle
Amazon Wedding Dresses
Michelle, Yesterday at 10:50 PM

People have suggested Amazon for wedding dresses but I’m having trouble finding anything. Anyone have links for simple, float dresses for a minimony?

Margaret, An hour ago 4 67
N
European style grooms suits
Nicki, on September 22, 2020 at 8:52 PM

My fiancé is looking for a European style suit but everything online comes from China or London, does any know anywhere in the states where you can get these style of suits?

Griswold, 3 hours ago 8 134
Bo Miller
Dress Searching
Bo Miller, Yesterday at 2:50 PM

So I have started looking at dresses online and getting ideas of what I want (I have an appointment for November), I have shown my FW just to see her thoughts and everything that I like she hates! The...

Bo Miller, 3 hours ago 15 109
Aliea
Dresses (How much is too much to spend?)
Aliea, on September 22, 2020 at 10:38 PM

How much is too much on a wedding dress 👀👀👀

Kell, 7 hours ago 41 501 1
Miss2Mrs2020
Getting Ready -wear Again?
Miss2Mrs2020, on September 25, 2020 at 7:34 PM

Ladies, my big day is in 2 weeks and I don’t have a gettin ready outfit! What did you all wear? And how practical was it so that you could wear it after the wedding? I don’t want to get something that...

Kell, 7 hours ago 21 259
S
Online Bride Dress Shopping
Sheiann, Yesterday at 12:25 PM

Hello guys! Do you know any good website for dress shopping? Thanks in advance!

Lynn, 11 hours ago 11 55
A
Bridesmaid Dress Regret
Adriana, Yesterday at 10:18 AM

I am having dress regret but about my bridesmaids dresses 😞 is anyone else experiencing this? I’m 25 days out and I’m over-stressing about everything. These dresses have just been bugging me, I keep...

Melle, Yesterday at 9:33 PM 8 129
Eri
Fur stoles/wraps/shawls?
Eri, on August 23, 2020 at 3:14 PM

I originally planned on getting grey or silver pashminas for my bridesmaids. My wedding is in October in Cleveland, and the weather at that time of year can be anywhere from hot and sunny to cold and...

Eri, Yesterday at 9:11 PM 4 123
Eri
If you got Ivory shirts from Men's Wearhouse...
Eri, on September 27, 2020 at 9:41 AM

Can I see your pictures? I'm suddenly concerned that we picked the wrong color and should've gone with white. My dress is a light ivory over light gold/champagne with antique silvery beading/crystals....

Eri, Yesterday at 9:08 PM 12 154
Kassandra
Bridesmaid Jewelry
Kassandra, Yesterday at 5:01 PM

My bridesmaids are wearing Burgundy dresses and nude shoes - what color jewelry would look best? I was debating gold and rose gold, but I'm horrible at imagining what it will look like! The jewelry...

Margaret, Yesterday at 7:33 PM 5 58
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Maday, Yesterday at 4:46 PM 47 606 7
Molly
Help🤍 indecisive bride
Molly, on September 24, 2020 at 9:04 PM

Hey guys. I’m notoriously the most indecisive person, and found this especially prominent while searching for wedding dresses. I’ve been to 4 shops and found dresses I loved at three of the four. I...

Sexypoodle, Yesterday at 4:40 PM 128 1,793 7
Start a discussion