Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Melissa
Show off your rings! 💍💍💍
Melissa, on November 24, 2021 at 11:48 PM

Hi everyone, I got engaged a couple weeks ago and would love to see everyone's rings! Im absolutely in love with mine! My fiancé knew exactly what I wanted, and i'm glad he listened haha

Alma, 2 hours ago 12 243
Cece
Share your ring stories! 💍✨
Cece, on November 22, 2021 at 9:25 AM

How was your ring chosen?? Did you tell your SO what you wanted? Did you go shopping for it together? Or was it a complete surprise, and your SO did all the choosing?? Or maybe it was an heirloom?...

Cece, 10 hours ago 58 529 1
L
Groom
Lissett, Today at 11:02 PM

Should the groom Tuz be rented or bought new? What is the latest recommended for the man to go get this set up?

Lissett, 44 minutes ago 1 6
L
How late can i start
Lissett, Today at 11:01 PM

I need professional advice of how late is okay to wait to go shopping and deciding on wedding gown , including in time for alterations ?

Lissett, 48 minutes ago 5
Sarah
i found my dress today!!
Sarah, on November 27, 2021 at 9:43 PM

I’m getting married on 09/17/2022 and I found my DREAM dress today !

Sarah, An hour ago 8 154
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Erin, An hour ago 3,791 78,455 309
Trisha
Honest feedback
Trisha, Today at 3:00 AM

In need of some honest opinions. 1,2 or 3?

JM Sunshine, An hour ago 22 173
Mariah
Bridesmaids & Groomsmen Attire
Mariah, on August 11, 2021 at 10:34 AM

Any recommendations on where to buy/rent bridesmaid dresses and tuxedos for the groomsmen (& groom)? Mostly looking for satin bridesmaid dresses (color: champagne)!

Carissa, 3 hours ago 6 74
Taylor
Accessories Help!
Taylor, Today at 7:53 PM

Hello everyone! I just picked up my dress today and now I need help finishing the look. I will be wearing a cape and crown as shown. But I need help with shoes most importantly and jewelry. I will be...

Rosie, 3 hours ago 1 31
Melinda
Found my reception dress!
Melinda, on November 27, 2021 at 4:31 PM

Had to share since now I have two I can’t show FH and it’s driving me insane. The sample is two sizes too small in this picture so I’ll look less like a busted burrito when it comes in 😂

Lynnie, 6 hours ago 8 136
Morgan
iso these bridesmaid dresses or something similar!
Morgan, on November 25, 2021 at 7:26 AM

ISO this dress or something siniliar

Lynnie, 7 hours ago 3 119
Katherine
Jjs House for Mob?
Katherine, on November 24, 2021 at 5:15 PM

My future mother in law and my mom are looking at dresses from JJs House. Has anyone gotten MOB dresses from them and had a good/bad experience? How was the quality and fit?

Lynnie, 7 hours ago 3 69
K
What type of veil will look good with my dress?
Keri, on November 24, 2021 at 8:51 AM

Hi everyone! I am looking for some advice regarding what type of veil will look good with my dress. I am between three different styles. Also, some advice on whether or not the veil should be the same...

Keri, 7 hours ago 9 127
Domnick
Wearing my dress to a bar after the ceremony?!
Domnick, Yesterday at 1:49 PM

Hello brides! So my fiancé and I will be eloping in our living room and plan on going out to a brewery/bar afterwards. I have 3 bridesmaids who are wearing somewhat fancy dresses and we’re wondering...

Samantha, 8 hours ago 11 278 1
Hannah
Help! i can’t decide on bridesmaid colors
Hannah, on November 27, 2021 at 10:40 PM

For the LIFE of me, I cannot decide what I should do for my 6 bridesmaids for our June wedding. My dress is ivory over rum/champagne and FH/ groomsmen will be wearing the grey suit below. I also can’t...

Samantha, 8 hours ago 5 88
Brittany
Rent or Buy Suits?
Brittany, on November 27, 2021 at 3:01 PM

My fiancé and I are in between having the men buy suits or rent them. Which do you think would be cheaper? Especially right now with the sales I would think buying would be the cheaper way, what do...

Samantha, 8 hours ago 7 183
Samantha
Share your Yes Day vs First Fitting! 👗
Samantha, on November 23, 2021 at 10:13 PM

I just picked up my dress (that came in just two weeks after I ordered it!!!) and I didn't think it was possible, but I love it even more than when I bought it! It's a little big actually (what a...

Cece, 9 hours ago 11 164
Daquona
Bridesmaids Dresses
Daquona, on November 27, 2021 at 10:27 AM

Hey Weds, I’m still in the early stages of planning but I have finally picked out my dress (posted below) and I have picked out the gowns for our flower girls. I’m so stuck on picking the bridesmaids...

Daquona, 10 hours ago 10 343
Katie Bug
Corset Lacing Ribbon? Help please!
Katie Bug, on February 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Hey ladies...so my dress is out getting altered right now and she is putting in the corset lacing back! I am sooo excited for this, but am getting frustrated with the ribbon for the lacing. She said I...

Faith, 10 hours ago 18 2,704
Tina
Just want to talk about my dress!
Tina, on August 8, 2021 at 4:47 PM

Hi! I’m new here! I’ve been planning my May 2022 wedding for a few months and I think my family and friends are tired of talking about it lol. I just wanted to share that I found my perfect dress...

Trisha, 11 hours ago 43 769 3
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics