We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Angelica
Rings rings rings
Angelica, Yesterday at 12:47 AM

I got engaged today on 7-11 (lol) and just had to share the amazing ring FH gave me. I am beyond obsessed!!! Let’s start another ring thread! I’ve been looking at them for so long & they always...

Dawn, 35 minutes ago 53 866 4
Caitlin
Dresses from David’s Bridal
Caitlin, on July 10, 2020 at 9:41 PM

Did anyone else buy their wedding dress at David’s Bridal? If so, post yours here! Mine Is below!

Ashley, An hour ago 67 1,263 8
Nontraditional wedding dress
, on July 11, 2020 at 3:46 PM

Hi everyone! This is my first post on WW so bear with me lol. I went to a bridal shop that was closing in my area and they had wedding dresses that were 75% off so I went to look. The bridal...

Noelle, Yesterday at 2:32 PM 21 215
Yasmine
How many wedding dresses did you try on?
Yasmine, on July 9, 2020 at 4:26 PM

Hey brides How many wedding dresses did you try on? Did you already know the exact dress you wanted? Or did you THINK you new and picked something completely different? I went to 2 different stores at...

Yasmine, Yesterday at 11:33 AM 75 350
C Camp
Wedding Dress Dilemma
C Camp, Today at 3:55 PM

Hi All, I am in a wedding dress dilemma. My wedding was scheduled for July 31 so I ordered my wedding dress in January and was told that my dress was going to arrive in June. As we all know Covid...

Kristen, 19 seconds ago 5 21
Sandi
Dads & Officiant Attire
Sandi, Today at 4:04 PM

What color are your officiants and the dads wearing? Are they supposed to match each other? Are they supposed to match the groomsmen? We are getting married in Cancun and our groomsmen are wearing a...

Sandi, 22 seconds ago
Angelica
Need honest opinions
Angelica, Today at 3:19 AM

I purchased this dress a while back and thought I loved it at the time. I have been pretty on the fence about it for a few months now. I just purchased my veil a few days ago and I do think it makes...

Chelsea, A minute ago 19 249
Rachel
Who’s wearing a Pnina Tornai gown?
Rachel, Today at 12:20 PM

Hi, ladies! Pnina Tornai is my favorite wedding dress designer, her beading, jewels, etc. are incomparable! Is anyone here wearing a PT gown for their wedding day? I’d love to see photos if you have...

Dj Tanner, 11 minutes ago 1 57
Amber
Longline bra
Amber, Today at 3:27 PM

Hey ladies! I’m about to pick up my dress and go for my first fitting so I need a longline, strapless bra. Any suggestions on brands to try or ones to stay away from? I’m fuller figured 40D so any...

Kristen, 13 minutes ago 1 10
Briana
Wedding dress
Briana, Today at 1:18 PM

So I decided to have a smaller wedding but I'm conflicted on my dress, it's beautiful and big and I'm not sure if I want to wear it in my backyard or to the courthouse. My mom says I should wear it...

Briana, 54 minutes ago 9 102
Kaitlynne
Mother of Bride/groom
Kaitlynne, Today at 9:43 AM

Hi all . We can't decide on color the mothers should wear . We told them whatever but they're both asking what would coordinate well without taking away from the bride/groom parties . How do you...

Sinaya, An hour ago 12 72
J
Update: Picked up my dress and it fit perfectly!!
Jess, on July 11, 2020 at 11:49 PM

Last post had the jitters about my dress and now that I picked it up, it fit perfectly and I couldnt be happier

Talia, An hour ago 19 250
Rachel
Best silhouettes for hour glass shape?
Rachel, on July 11, 2020 at 11:06 AM

Hi, ladies... I was considering getting an a-line dress for my wedding, but I’m not 100% sure about the way those dresses fit my body type (I have an hour glass figure with a small waist). I’ve tried...

Taran, An hour ago 12 115
A
Shapewear
Adriana, Yesterday at 12:48 PM

What are everyone’s recommendations for shape wear? I’ve been looking at Spanx, and I was wondering if anyone has tried Skims?

Sinaya, An hour ago 9 76
Caitie
Reception outfit help!
Caitie, Today at 10:27 AM

Hi everyone! I plan on changing from my wedding dress to something more casual after our first dance. We are having a wedding on the beach and then our reception is outdoors and has bonfires so I...

Kelly, 2 hours ago 12 112
J
Groom summer casual
Jessica, on July 11, 2020 at 12:11 AM

I'm having a small city hall wedding due to the covid. I need help with ideas on what my fiance can wear without being too fancy?

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 5 57
Kimberly
Dress fitting - so excited!!!
Kimberly, on July 11, 2020 at 5:57 PM

I am so excited that I couldn’t wait to share with everyone here on WW! I just had my second dress fitting and am over the moon with my dress. Added some beaded straps and a small satin belt to define...

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 14 234
J
Teal Ties?
Jenna, on July 10, 2020 at 5:48 PM

Has anyone found light to medium teal ties that match either Jenny Yoo Vintage Teal or Revelry Mystic Mermaid?

Mindy, 2 hours ago 5 34
Amber
Dress Shopping
Amber, on July 11, 2020 at 5:21 PM

Went to a couple of dress shops today, and am seriously considering this one. What do you all think?

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 14 207
Megan
Finally finalized Bridal Party outfits!
Megan, Today at 8:04 AM

So with less than 100 days to go, we finally finalized our outfits for our bridesmen, bridesmaid, and groomsmen! Our colors are mauve and navy. I used the Macy’s Black Friday in July sale to get...

Megan, 3 hours ago 15 101
Start a discussion