Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Rosabelle
Dress budget
Rosabelle, on February 20, 2020 at 8:43 PM

What’s everyone budget on the wedding dress? Mine is $1500

Rosabelle, An hour ago 72 638
Cassandra
Just got my wedding band! Show yours off ladies!
Cassandra, on February 17, 2020 at 10:50 PM

I just got my wedding band in, and I am in love! I can’t wait to get married in 67 days and wear it for the rest of my life! Here is my wedding band! Show yours in the comments below as well ❤️ Hey ...

Kaline, 21 hours ago 32 314
Kari
Maid of Honor - How are you making her stand out?
Kari, on February 20, 2020 at 12:06 PM

Hi all! My current plan for bridesmaids attire is have them pick their favorite color from our preferred color palette and really don't care what style dress they choose as long as the fabrics look...

Stephanie, Yesterday at 1:46 PM 33 388
Nicole
Delicious and Curvalicious! Show Off Your Fit n Flare Gowns!
Nicole, on February 17, 2020 at 5:36 PM

Fit n flares are some of my all-time favorite dresses. They hug a woman's curves so well and add a little sexiness to the wedding day. When I was shopping, I knew that was the silhouette for me! If...

Andrea, Yesterday at 1:22 PM 76 2 832
R
Torn between two dresses!
Rebecca, Yesterday at 9:24 PM

Please help! I can't decide on a wedding dress and have literally tried on hundreds of dresses (I'm a perfectionist, but also indecisive). My wedding is in October so I have less than one week to...

Kelsey, 15 minutes ago 39 345
Demetra
Accessories Recommendations
Demetra, Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Hi everyone! I'm getting married on September 4th 2020 & just ordered my dress earlier this month. This is the dress (on the model) that I am wearing but I am having a hard time thinking of...

Rebecca, 27 minutes ago 18 228
Stacie
Wedding dress alterations
Stacie, Today at 4:48 PM

I was really shocked to learn how much it cost to have my dress altered. I lost 15 lbs since I ordered it but oh my...

Laura, 31 minutes ago 16 137
Sheryl
Undergarments!?
Sheryl, Today at 11:09 PM

I had my first fitting today, and I thought I had the perfect bra but when I put on my dress I completely forgot that my dress has a little bit of a plunge on the back and you could see the bra band....

Leslie, 42 minutes ago 1 27
Natalia
Afraid that Groom Won’t Like My Dress
Natalia, Today at 10:33 PM

So, I just need to calm down some nerves related to my dress choice and I’m hoping someone out there can relate to my struggle. 😂 Shortly after getting engaged, I went dress shopping with my mom,...

Melle, 43 minutes ago 5 88
Haley
Found the Dress
Haley, Today at 10:36 PM

I can’t wait to marry the man of my dreams! What do you guys think?

Melle, 44 minutes ago 4 62
Earazona_
i found my dress... Again!!!!
Earazona_, Today at 8:09 PM

I finally said yes to the dress!!!! I found my dress at David's! I posted a while ago about not knowing if I should reconsider my dress choice, and let's just say I am so glad I did! I am in love...

Earazona_, 56 minutes ago 12 153
Cayla
Burgundy Suit for Groom - Help!!!!
Cayla, Today at 1:52 AM

Hey, all! Me and my fiancé are REALLY struggling in trying to find a burgundy suit for him for our wedding in November. Does anyone have any suggestions? Reference picture attached! TIA!!

Sarah, An hour ago 7 65
Kassidy
Found my dress!
Kassidy, Today at 7:21 PM

I’m excited to share my dress💕 Please show yours in the comments 😊

Onya, An hour ago 13 169
E
i found my dress!!
Em, Today at 4:42 PM

I just want to post my dress here because I am SO excited!!! I am surprised by how much I loved it, because I have always been drawn to sparkles and lace, but this is the complete opposite! Once we...

Em, An hour ago 23 207
Hannah
Ladies Getting Married in June- Let's See Those Dresses! 🌸❤🌸
Hannah, on February 2, 2020 at 4:53 PM

Attached is my dress online, and on me!!! I'm getting so excited, our weddings will be here before we know it! ❤

Hannah, An hour ago 169 3 2,825
Cheryl
Jewelry help
Cheryl, Today at 2:30 PM

Had my last dress fitting yesterday. Now I can't decide on what jewelry I like the best. I like them both! The rose gold necklace my FH got me for my birthday last year,and I found the earrings...

Cheryl, An hour ago 16 164
Kellyann
Seamstreess Mess up
Kellyann, Today at 9:42 PM

Have any of you had your dress messed up by the seamstress? I had a very questionable appt today. I bought a back up dress, as I'm very worried....

Andrea, An hour ago 1 45
Cameron
Bridesmaid Dresses
Cameron, Today at 5:13 PM

Hi y’all! I have been searching all over the place for bridesmaid dresses. I want to let al of them choose what dress they want from an online site, no stores. That way they have more options to...

Tanyia, 2 hours ago 5 91
A
Flower Girls and Ring Bearer
Adriana, Today at 4:32 PM

My FH and I are going to pay for the flower girl and ring bearer outfits, as their parents are already responsible for purchasing their own bridesmaid/groomsmen attire, we just didn’t want to put all...

Adriana, 2 hours ago 4 56
Sylvie
Bridesmaids Dresses 👗
Sylvie, Today at 5:23 PM

So I have 3 bridesmaids I picked 3 because less drama I suppose 🤣 but I decided to let them pick their own style of dress....but same color... I hope I made the right decision.... because what I like...

Melle, 2 hours ago 7 80
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics