Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Cece
Share your ring stories! 💍✨
Cece, on November 22, 2021 at 9:25 AM

How was your ring chosen?? Did you tell your SO what you wanted? Did you go shopping for it together? Or was it a complete surprise, and your SO did all the choosing?? Or maybe it was an heirloom?...

F S, 19 hours ago 62 593 1
Melissa
Show off your rings! 💍💍💍
Melissa, on November 24, 2021 at 11:48 PM

Hi everyone, I got engaged a couple weeks ago and would love to see everyone's rings! Im absolutely in love with mine! My fiancé knew exactly what I wanted, and i'm glad he listened haha

Alma, Nov 29, 2021 12 286
Mariah
Wedding dress shopping
Mariah, Today at 5:16 PM

I am getting married on May 28, 2021. How far out should I start looking for a wedding dress? I don't want to get one too early, but also not too late. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thank...

Mariah, 2 hours ago 4 45
Trisha
Honest feedback
Trisha, on November 29, 2021 at 3:00 AM

In need of some honest opinions. 1,2 or 3?

Kiaann, 6 hours ago 28 287
C
Wedding Dress too Sexy?!
Caitlyn, Yesterday at 5:53 PM

So I just love this dress. It’s truly stunning in person. I’m getting married on a beach and can’t stop wondering if this is too sexy?! I’m typically more conservative especially around my Dad’s...

Meghan, 7 hours ago 15 198
A
Is a halter wedding dress uncomfortable?
Alison, Today at 12:12 AM

Hi ladies! Has anyone worn a high neckline halter wedding dress? I tried on a dress that I really liked. The halter itself was lace and very itchy. The sales person said that a seamstress can place a...

Meghan, 7 hours ago 3 112
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Shauna, 8 hours ago 3,830 79,327 310
A
Dress beading yellowing..
Alicia, Today at 12:30 AM

I bought my dress about a year and a half ago because we had intended to get married Jan 2021, but COVID changed that so we postponed to Jan 2022. I recently went for my first fitting and noticed the...

Alicia, 8 hours ago 4 106
Ashley
Should i be worried about alterations?
Ashley, on December 1, 2021 at 10:36 PM

My dress should be here anytime and I was going over the contract to see how much I owed and I noticed that they ordered me a size 16 which seems way too big. I know dress sizes run bigger but the one...

Heather, 9 hours ago 16 160
Alison
Verragio Fit Right Solution
Alison, Yesterday at 9:08 PM

Hi guys! I need some help! I recently purchased a Verragio wedding band (TR120-2WR) at a discounted price from a local jewelry store that was going out of business. I purchased a size 6.5 ring and I...

Lynnie, 11 hours ago 4 97
Lisa
What Color Attire Are Your Bridesmaids/Groomsmen Wearing For Your Wedding?
Lisa, on September 7, 2021 at 12:13 PM

Are they all wearing the same color? Or mismatched?

Lisa, 11 hours ago 334 2,421 4
Brittany
Ordering dress online?
Brittany, on December 1, 2021 at 8:49 PM

Hello again! I would like a black wedding dress. One thing I never thought of having to do was order one online. It seems most places do not carry them, or they aren't my style. My question is for...

Benny, 15 hours ago 9 68
CLAUDIA
Groom & Groomsmen outfits
CLAUDIA, on December 1, 2021 at 4:05 PM

Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone has used any of the online tux rental companies for the groom & groomsmen and how the experience was. I’m looking for options other than Men’s warehouse for a...

CLAUDIA, 18 hours ago 6 54
R
Fall Mix-matched Bridesmaid Dresses
Rachel, on December 1, 2021 at 1:14 PM

Hi everyone! I currently have way more Azazie color swatches than any 1 person should ever have... Ha. The issue is that I cannot for the life of me decide on 6 colors for my 6 bridesmaids. We have a...

Jen, Yesterday at 7:24 PM 9 89
Jamila
Veil with High Ponytail
Jamila, Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Hello everyone! I really would love to wear a veil for the ceremony and some couple portraits, but the hairstyle I want is a high ponytail. I've seen a few pictures online of brides that wrap tulle...

Gina, Yesterday at 7:14 PM 3 134
M
Bridesmaids/groomsmen Colors
Magda, Yesterday at 1:58 PM

Hello! Been going back and forth with colors and I need HELP! To break down my color scheme, my tablecloths are dusty blue with burgundy cloth napkins hanging off the tables, white chairs,...

Taylor, Yesterday at 5:43 PM 5 70
Sarah
i found my dress today!!
Sarah, on November 27, 2021 at 9:43 PM

I’m getting married on 09/17/2022 and I found my DREAM dress today !

Kris, Yesterday at 12:19 PM 10 198
Rachel
Rings💍💍💍
Rachel, on February 25, 2019 at 8:24 PM

Can we start a ring thread? I just love looking at all the different styles 😍

Arnoldsrang, Yesterday at 8:30 AM 461 18,080 3
Amanda
Groom's Outfit Troubles
Amanda, on December 1, 2021 at 6:12 PM

So I really wanted my guy to be in a tux or at least a three piece suit. I really like vests. His dad insisted on buying a suit for him since he can wear it to weddings and funerals for the rest of...

Amanda, Yesterday at 7:56 AM 13 102
L
Groom
Lissett, on November 29, 2021 at 11:02 PM

Should the groom Tuz be rented or bought new? What is the latest recommended for the man to go get this set up?

Lissett, Dec 1, 2021 10 77
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics