Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
🗣 Rose Gold Rings
Sharnae, on July 16, 2019 at 11:54 PM

Ladies! Who has a rose gold ring?! I’ve been looking at boards for photos and most of the boards are kind of old! Share pics 💕🥂🍾💍 I love all rings, but I’m a rose gold kinda lady 🤷🏽‍♀️

Queendribear, 2 hours ago 90 2 907
Engagement Rings
Felicity, on June 27, 2019 at 11:11 AM

I'm so obsessed with my ring! Post pictures of your rings up here so I can see them!! I love seeing all the different types and styles!

Olivia, Yesterday at 8:03 PM 101 2 1,210
My dress!!!!
Perla, on June 24, 2019 at 8:40 PM

I said yes to the dress!!!! Show me yours!!

Janine, Yesterday at 1:34 PM 162 11 4,365
Bohemian Wedding Dresses in Nyc?
Brittany, on July 18, 2019 at 8:58 PM

Wedding DressI am looking for a bohemian style wedding dress, but I'm not sure where to search for the style in NYC. I've looked at David's Bridal online and did not care for any of the styles they...

LJ, 2 minutes ago 11 108
Slick bottom shoes- i don't want to fall!
Trista, Today at 6:56 PM

Hey everyone! I need some advice! I got some beautiful purple wedges for the big day, but they are super slippery! I can walk just fine on carpet and surfaces with grip, but walking in hard floors,...

LJ, 6 minutes ago 11 66
Yes to the dress!!
Future Mrs. Anderson, Today at 5:02 PM

I said yes to the dress today!!! Literally the very FIRST dress I found I fell in love ❤️ I wish I could show you all but my fiancé likes using my phone when his is acting up lol. But my mom & MOH...

Melle, 7 minutes ago 4 50
i said Yes!
Taylor, Today at 8:13 PM

Today I said yes to my dress!!! I'm so excited!!! I didnt get pics of me in the dress in all the excitement but these are pics of the dress!!!

Jessica, 10 minutes ago 1 8
Happy dance sample sale
Destiny, Today at 1:33 PM

Went to get my head band cleaned and they were having a sample sale got my "corset" pushup pads 20% off and my viel 50% off plus i juseed the refund from my original dress and payed nothing out of...

Destiny, 11 minutes ago 2 25
Let's appreciate all those beautiful rings! Post pictures please
Kado03, on July 11, 2019 at 8:59 AM

I really love seeing everyone’s different rings and being able to share pictures ,comment ,etc. I have an appreciation for the larger rings, especially because I have very long fingers and I like a...

Erin, 15 minutes ago 39 1 334
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Ashley, 15 minutes ago 5,046 59 89,202
Sew in/appliqué direction?!
Megan, Today at 5:39 PM

Hi ladies! My dress has a small light stain on the front (hard to see but it still bothers me) and my seamstress recommended that if I’m not able to get it out,I have the option of covering it up with...

Melle, 16 minutes ago 4 78
Reception dress
Kelsey, Today at 3:49 PM

Is anyone getting a dress to change into during the reception? I wasn’t thinking about getting one but my friend who recently got married strongly suggested I do because it gets really hot in a...

Rachael, 16 minutes ago 17 240
Bridesmaid Dresses
Olivia, Today at 10:17 AM

Ladies I'm stuck. Should I do all the same dress or pick a color and store and let them choose the style? These are the styles I have picked out. They would either wear a variety of styles or one...

Courtney, 16 minutes ago 6 60
i said Yes to the Dress!
Karina, Today at 5:44 PM

Today I said YES to a gorgeous Stella York wedding dress!! I’m absolutely in love with it and got it for an amazing discount at my local bridal boutique. It’s all starting to feel so real! My June...

Melle, 17 minutes ago 2 53
Suggestions for a bra to give a boost?
Katie, Today at 7:39 PM

Hi everyone! I'm on the hunt for a backless bra that will sit low enough for a deep V neck and that will give me a boost. I am a C cup but I feel that I look very flat in the dress. The dress already...

Kelly, 21 minutes ago 1 29
Cant find the dress
futuremrsv, Today at 6:19 PM

So i went my with my mom today for my first dress shop to look at some options, the shop was having a large sale.I tried on about 20 dresses and none of them gave me that feeling everyone talks...

Paula, 23 minutes ago 10 74
Wedding Bands!
Bambidancer, Today at 6:50 AM

So being the somewhat indecisive person that I am, I can’t settle in a style for my wedding bands. I’ve been playing with some style at the jewellery store and the other rings I wear and I can’t...

Erin, 25 minutes ago 16 186
Dress regret
Christina, Today at 1:54 PM

I went to Kleinfeld last week and said yes to a dress only because everyone cried and said it was the one. I liked it but I made the mistake of pleasing everyone else and not myself. No one liked the...

Gianna, 26 minutes ago 12 186
Wedding band: 1 or 2
Erin, on July 12, 2019 at 11:46 PM

We’re getting married in October and when he proposed he had already bought the matching wedding band (it was with my e-ring when he asked). I’ve been debating if I should get a second matching band...

Erin, 29 minutes ago 11 264
i love my dress but not the waist.
Kelly, Today at 2:33 PM

Dress FrontI love my dress, but I hate the part that goes around the waist, we tried covering it up (as shown in the photo) with a floral belt and I like that better, but it doesn't cover all the kind...

Trista, An hour ago 2 109