We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
R
What’s your flower girl wearing ?
Rachel, Yesterday at 3:09 PM

Found a white dress and was going to do a satin lavender sash to match BM dresses. All the flower girl gowns are long on her though. Is it too formal ? Should she be in white ?

Katherine, 39 minutes ago 18 119
Ashlee
How much are your bridesmaids going to match?
Ashlee, on March 6, 2021 at 10:29 AM

Are your bridesmaids wearing same, similar or different dresses? Same or different hairstyles? What about accessories and jewelry, will they be the same or different? Do you like the matching look or...

Ashlee, 3 hours ago 42 369
Lisa
What Are You Doing For Getting Ready Outfits?
Lisa, on March 1, 2021 at 10:24 AM

Are you and your bridesmaids all planning to wear coordinating outfits? Are you doing robes? Or flannel shirts? Or tank tops? Or letting everyone wear what they want? Share an inspiration picture of...

Lisa, Mar 5, 2021 73 550 1
Kailey
Wedding dress fitting
Kailey, Today at 12:37 PM

I just tried on my dress yesterday and it didn't quite fit. It use to fit perfectly. I got it zipped but could get the buttons above zipper to button. Any suggestions for safely and relatively quick...

Christina, A minute ago 1 27
Kailey
Wedding dress train
Kailey, Today at 12:48 PM

Been trying to find ways to bustle my train. So far the best that can come up with is adding a strap. I'm just worried that it might get a little heavy. The problem with a normal bustle is that the...

Lisa, 16 minutes ago 3 31
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Laureen, 17 minutes ago 1,417 28,104 129
Liz
Trains
Liz, Today at 1:00 PM

So my dress has a small train on it because they apparently don't make wedding dresses without them 🙄 How are you supposed to move around in these things and dance in them!?

Lisa, 18 minutes ago 1 8
Madison
Shoes!
Madison, Today at 10:16 AM

Anyone know where I can find something similar to this!!

Caitlin, 35 minutes ago 3 24
Jessie
moh not wearing moh dress
Jessie, Today at 11:07 AM

Hello all, So my hubs and I got married in September in a beautiful small ceremony. and we're having our reception May 28th. We're doing most of what we originally planned (covid permitting), minus...

Katie, 38 minutes ago 5 83
C
i picked up my Dress!!!!
Celina, Yesterday at 3:58 AM

All that worrying for nothing. It got a bit snug but nothing uncomfortable. I’m. Not wearing a slip in he pictures but will for the wedding day. I couldn’t get a quote for alteration’s either because...

Celina, 2 hours ago 13 223
R
Thoughts on this bm gown. i
Rachel, Yesterday at 4:09 PM

It’s gold Deciding between these colors

Meghan, 2 hours ago 7 135
Courtney
Tiffany blue
Courtney, on July 14, 2020 at 9:31 PM

Hi! Is anyone have their wedding colors with Tiffany blue in it? If so where are you going to Get your bridesmaid dresses. Something along the color of these dresses, more so leaning towards the...

Courtney, 3 hours ago 20 195
Ali
Hi I'm a new user
Ali, Today at 4:42 AM

Im happy to find this website and want to find more friends can me help?

Michelle, 3 hours ago 2 41
Rachel
Junior Bridesmaid dresses?
Rachel, Yesterday at 2:30 PM

Hi everyone Does anyone have a junior bridesmaid? For my regular bridesmaids I have my heart set on champagne gold (satin/sequin) dresses from Revelry, but Revelry doesn't offer junior bridesmaid...

Rachel, 3 hours ago 6 46
Peyton
Hair wear for 6 month old
Peyton, Today at 8:51 AM

My daughter will be my flower girl for wedding. , any advice or place where to find something for a 6 month old ?

Michelle, 3 hours ago 2 26
J
Wedding dress dilemma
Jen, Yesterday at 2:06 PM

I bought a wedding dress online from lulus. It was $88 dollars and it has 98% of the things I want. It arrived, I tried it on and it's HUGE. That's to he expected since I'm 5 feet tall and 98...

Kylie, 4 hours ago 8 194
Brittany
Veil or no veil?
Brittany, on March 5, 2021 at 1:05 PM

This is my dress and my hair from my hair trial. Should I wear a veil or not and also do I need shape wear with my dress?

Brittany, 5 hours ago 18 296
Ian
Groom's Shoe Ideas?
Ian, on March 5, 2021 at 5:53 PM

If I were wearing a tux, I'd probably go with a patent leather pump, but I'm planning on wearing a frock coat (see photo). Should I still go with the same shoe? Perhaps a calfskin boot?

Griswold, 5 hours ago 4 82
T
Wedding dress without bustier?
Tasha, Today at 12:05 AM

Hi! Does anyone know how to make a wedding dress fit better without a bustier? My dress fits well on my stomach and hips. But not at the top/breast area. The cups fit me perfect but the top part still...

Future Mrs. K, 6 hours ago 3 76
Crystal
Does your dress match your venue style?
Crystal, on March 2, 2021 at 5:54 AM

Is anyone else wondering if their dress “goes” with the venue they picked? I’m one of those Covid brides that’s has been engaged for too long and has had too much time to compare and second guess...

Wendy, 10 hours ago 22 418
Start a discussion
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics