Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Kristen
Dress Opinions?!?
Kristen, on November 15, 2019 at 9:12 PM

Ladies!! I really need some advice! I’m pretty stuck between two dresses. I never thought I would wear a ball gown, but here I am! They are the exact same price, which also doesn’t help lol. I feel...

Jacqui, An hour ago 338 13 4,724
Arshayla
Brides with Tattoos
Arshayla, on November 20, 2019 at 4:16 PM

Are you covering your tattoos for your wedding day?

Yomarie, An hour ago 69 2 643
Sarah
Wedding Shoes!
Sarah, on November 13, 2019 at 10:11 AM

Newly engaged here! So I do not want to wear heels for my wedding. What have you girls been wearing or are thinking about wearing? Pictures would be great!

Alyrae, Yesterday at 8:44 PM 87 3 1,289
Nola
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Kaline, Yesterday at 8:06 PM 180 2 3,038
Emily
Ring stacks!
Emily, on October 22, 2019 at 10:40 PM

Alright brides! My fiancé did an amazing job picking out the ring of my dreams but now it’s my job to find a perfect wedding band! I love the idea of stacking rings and adding more for other special...

Sherry, Yesterday at 12:30 PM 48 657
Heather
So Im plus size !!! wedding dress shopping !
Heather, on November 11, 2019 at 9:56 PM

So IM starting to prepare to go wedding dress shopping this weekend! I have looked up dresses and tried not to fall in loves with any of them. I have started to loose weight and trying to build myself...

Cassie, Nov 18, 2019 107 3 1,802
Dawnmarie
Wedding dress shopping
Dawnmarie, Yesterday at 7:44 PM

My wedding is in July 2021 but I’m getting anxious and starting to look! I know what I want for years now. Bad idea?

Peggy, 16 minutes ago 6 60
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Nycki, 20 minutes ago 8,185 240 150,211
Maren
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍 Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Cliodhna, 40 minutes ago 981 75 14,746
Crystal
Can anyone name this dress?
Crystal, Yesterday at 9:07 PM

I got an ad for gentux and I love the dress on the bride model. Anyone know who makes it? Thanks in advance!

Sinéad, 46 minutes ago 3 106
S
db Alterations
Sara, Yesterday at 8:26 PM

Just a tip for anyone who’s had their alterations done at David’s bridal. I was super happy with how my dress came out, even though the alterations were quite costly. But then the day of my wedding...

Sinéad, 47 minutes ago 2 1 78
Benya
Misses Kisses - the front-less back-less "bra"
Benya, Yesterday at 6:18 AM

Who has tried the Misses Kisses bra? How do you like it? Bonus if you post a picture of your wedding dress wearing it. I just bought the bridal set from their Black Friday sale

Cliodhna, 50 minutes ago 4 1 118
Sarah
Allergy to nickel in my white gold ring
Sarah, Yesterday at 12:43 AM

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem that I am having. I got engaged Christmas Eve last year (2018) and was wearing my ring for about 6 months or so before my finger started to...

Cliodhna, 50 minutes ago 3 89
Ma Anna
Wedding dress
Ma Anna, Yesterday at 7:13 PM

Hi ladies. When did you start looking for wedding dress? Like a year before your wedding? 6,9 months?

December, 2 hours ago 13 79
Sharlene
Short Brides with Ball Gown Gown Silhouette
Sharlene, on October 28, 2019 at 10:27 PM

Hello beautiful ladies! I am hoping you all can help me!!!! I am 5'0 tall, approximately 120lbs and I am IN LOVE with ball gowns! I honestly do not like any other silhouette. However, I am sick and...

Patricia, 4 hours ago 25 1 312
Nicole
2020 wedding dresses!! Just bought mine!!
Nicole, on June 4, 2019 at 11:19 PM

I just bought my wedding dress. And I can’t show it to my future husband bc he doesn’t wanna see it yet but I’m absolutely in love with it!! Show me yours!!

Tranean, 5 hours ago 771 17 26,267
Jessica
How flashy of a ring is too flashy you almost think is too tacky?
Jessica, Yesterday at 6:36 PM

Describe. Carat size or total carat size. A picture. I'm just curious. Kind of for fun.

, 5 hours ago 33 482
Monique
Engagement ring with wrap
Monique, Today at 1:02 AM

Just got my ring back from being soldered together with the wedding band for our upcoming wedding! What do you think? The ring was not made to go with this wrap but I thought they looked really pretty...

Monique, 6 hours ago 35
Marissa
Dress Anxiety
Marissa, Yesterday at 8:43 PM

I ordered my dress last month. When I tried on the sample it was a size 10 and it was a little too big and I could probably go down a size. They took my measurements and had me try on an 8 and we...

Erin, 6 hours ago 3 114
Melissa
Demebridal.cn
Melissa, Yesterday at 5:32 PM

Has anyone heard or ordered their wedding dress from this website? Their dresses are so beautiful but i don't want to risk purchasing a dress if it's not good/quality. Please help and post pics!

Pirate & 60s Bride, 7 hours ago 2 29
Start a discussion