We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Yasmine
How many wedding dresses did you try on?
Yasmine, on July 9, 2020 at 4:26 PM

Hey brides How many wedding dresses did you try on? Did you already know the exact dress you wanted? Or did you THINK you new and picked something completely different? I went to 2 different stores at...

Britteny, Yesterday at 3:39 PM 74 319
Tara
Wedding dress
Tara, on July 9, 2020 at 9:19 AM

Hi! My wedding isn’t until oct 2021! I already started looking at wedding dresses. I found one I love but am nervous to purchase it and since I have so long until ‘ I do’ I’m scared I’ll find another...

Tara, Jul 10, 2020 46 257 1
Kris
slips
Kris, on July 8, 2020 at 7:28 PM

I'm thinking about buying a slip for my a-line dress to make it a little puffier. What success/issues have people had with slips????? Pros/cons??

Marisa, Jul 9, 2020 17 97 1
Yasmine
Engagement Rings 🥰💍
Yasmine, on July 5, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Brighten up my day and post a picture of your engagement ring. 😍💍 I’ll go first One of my friends got me this cute little plate for Christmas after I got engaged and I seen the perfect photo...

Yasmine, Jul 7, 2020 60 590
Karoline
Found the perfect bridal set!
Karoline, Yesterday at 5:00 PM

Seems to have found the perfect set on Etsy! Round sapphire and diamonds! Will order. I know this is a new store, but the price bribed me....

Nefetera, 7 minutes ago 7 108
Amber
Dress Shopping
Amber, Yesterday at 5:21 PM

Went to a couple of dress shops today, and am seriously considering this one. What do you all think?

Nefetera, 8 minutes ago 13 173
Charlene
For the Bride on a budget!
Charlene, Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Hey guys! For the bride on a budget here is a little info for ya😉, I purchased these robes for my maid of honor and bridesmaids on Aliexpress. Quality is excellent. If you'd like more info on the...

Nefetera, 9 minutes ago 8 84 1
Angelica
Rings rings rings
Angelica, Today at 12:47 AM

I got engaged today on 7-11 (lol) and just had to share the amazing ring FH gave me. I am beyond obsessed!!! Let’s start another ring thread! I’ve been looking at them for so long & they always...

Nefetera, 10 minutes ago 8 100
Caitlin
Dresses from David’s Bridal
Caitlin, on July 10, 2020 at 9:41 PM

Did anyone else buy their wedding dress at David’s Bridal? If so, post yours here! Mine Is below!

Amanda, 19 minutes ago 50 862 5
S
New date new dress?
Shannon, Yesterday at 7:40 PM

Does anyone else look at wedding dresses now that they changed their wedding date? I bought my dress over a year ago and I love it but I want to go shopping again. Maybe because almost all planning...

Shannon, An hour ago 17 112
J
Update: Picked up my dress and it fit perfectly!!
Jess, Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Last post had the jitters about my dress and now that I picked it up, it fit perfectly and I couldnt be happier

Jai Butcher, 2 hours ago 9 107
Trese
Steaming Dress
Trese, Yesterday at 11:31 PM

What did you guys do to remove wrinkles from your dresses? I hear streaming it works but I don’t know

Emily, 6 hours ago 4 38 2
O
I Picked Up My Dress, But...
Osha, on July 3, 2020 at 6:20 PM

I had my dress made and today I went for my first fitting. I love everything about my dress but the bottom part is throwing me off because it looks like its folded material which makes it look like a...

Bridalbaddie2020, 7 hours ago 20 351
Nontraditional wedding dress
, Yesterday at 3:46 PM

Hi everyone! This is my first post on WW so bear with me lol. I went to a bridal shop that was closing in my area and they had wedding dresses that were 75% off so I went to look. The bridal...

Anna, 7 hours ago 18 178
Kimberly
Dress fitting - so excited!!!
Kimberly, Yesterday at 5:57 PM

I am so excited that I couldn’t wait to share with everyone here on WW! I just had my second dress fitting and am over the moon with my dress. Added some beaded straps and a small satin belt to define...

Anna, 7 hours ago 10 144
Rachel
Engagement photo dresses
Rachel, on June 26, 2020 at 2:10 PM

Where did everyone get their engagement photo dresses from?? I want a maxi dress and I plan on getting photos next month I need suggestions!

Rachel, Yesterday at 11:40 PM 23 203 1
Aly
Bridesmaids dresses
Aly, Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Please help!!! Where can I get these dresses

Veronica, Yesterday at 10:51 PM 5 166
Kenzie
Dress help! Belt or not belt?
Kenzie, on July 10, 2020 at 5:14 PM

I said yes to the dress yesterday after going to two stores! I’ve been eyeing this dress since I got engaged and when I finally put it on I knew it was the one! I tried on a belt and liked it but I...

Emily, Yesterday at 10:29 PM 31 237
Laura
Velvet bridesmaids dresses
Laura, on May 27, 2020 at 1:32 PM

I have been desperately searching for dresses like these for my bridesmaids but can’t find anything similar anywhere. Anyone have velvet dresses? And where did you get them? (The website linked on...

Cristal, Yesterday at 9:00 PM 22 209 1
Jenten428
Same dress twice
Jenten428, Yesterday at 11:25 AM

So thanks to Covid, like so many other couples we have decided to postpone our wedding. We pushed the bigger celebration until April 2021, but have decided to do a small church ceremony at the end of...

Molly, Yesterday at 7:20 PM 7 94
Start a discussion