Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
My Wedding dress!! Now let me see yours!!
Chantal, on May 13, 2019 at 7:50 AM

So since i can’t really tell my FH about my dress or even show him lol I’m so excited i have got to share!!! Any body else getting a colored dress??♥️♥️

Jennifer, An hour ago 370 10,088
Wedding Shoes
Valentina, Yesterday at 9:32 AM

Yay! I got my wedding shoes😃!!! Let’s see yours!

Cassi, 15 hours ago 55 507
i got my wedding band! Show me your beautiful rings!
Jessica , on May 13, 2019 at 11:48 AM

I'm so excited. We picked out my wedding band yesterday and it's more than I could ever imagine. I'm so in love and I cant wait until I can wear it everyday! Show me your pretty bands I love seeing...

Hannah, Yesterday at 10:18 PM 115 2,720
Brides Maids / moh Matching or not?
Meghan, Today at 3:20 PM

Should my BM / MOH wear the same dress? Obviously the same color lol. OR should they wear the same color dress but different styles etc?

Maria, 8 minutes ago 8 59
Thinking about a corset back
Brittany, Today at 3:16 PM

I bought my dress online. I’m so in love with it! It’s a tad tight. I’ve been fasting, working out, watching carbs and sugars, and calorie intake. My wedding is 4 months away I’m about to start my...

Christina, 16 minutes ago 13 1 116
Veils are sooo expensive
Sara, Today at 3:16 PM

So I tried on a beautiful chapel length veil from David’s bridal at my dress fitting yesterday. I knew I wasn’t planning on buying one there because they’re so expensive, but holy cow! $200?! I get...

Christina, 18 minutes ago 14 123
Wedding Look Coming Together
Samantha, Today at 11:05 PM

Finally stopped procrastinating and bought my jewelry for a great deal!!! Kohl’s is having a big sale. My earrings were $200 and final price was $50. They match perfectly to my look with an ombré of...

mrsaj2b, 37 minutes ago 1 33
Said Yes to My Dress
Jennifer, Today at 3:32 PM

I went to a sottero and midgley trunk show today and had the jarret dress special ordered to try on...and I bought it!

mrsaj2b, 45 minutes ago 23 341
Custon Wedding Band $$$
Amanda, Yesterday at 3:37 PM

Alright ladies, this is gonna make me sound like a total penny pinching miser (as I could tell by my mom's reaction).My fiance got my engagement ring at Kay Jewlers. I LOVE it, it's gorgeous and very...

Heather, 53 minutes ago 17 205
Found my dress!
Anna, Today at 10:00 AM

I can't wait to get it in the mail! Have you guys had any luck with cheap alterations? All I think I'll really need is a button on the back to bustle it. Could that be a diy thing? Thanks!

Sexypoodle, 55 minutes ago 9 1 314
i bought my dress today!
Leslie, Today at 3:20 PM

I’m IN LOVE with my wedding dress, I’m so excited to have found the one and relieved to have another thing checked off my list! Now to decide on shoes and hair....

Sexypoodle, 57 minutes ago 11 291
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Christine, 58 minutes ago 4,153 6 73,269
i said yes to the dress!
Savannah, Yesterday at 9:42 PM

Today I had the bridal appointment of my dreams! Both my mom and my future mother in law picked the dress! I’m so in love! And I just wanna show it off ❤️

Laura, An hour ago 13 230
Dress alterations/completely changing the shape of your dress
Chrysta, Today at 9:33 PM

After searching for nearly 6 months, I have completely fallen in love with a dress!! 😍 The only problem is, it is not the correct shape for my body. The dress is a fit & flare and I would need...

Sexypoodle, An hour ago 3 79
finally
Kristen, on April 15, 2019 at 11:38 AM

I finally picked out my dress yesterday!! I couldn’t be happier! Can’t wait to get married!! Now I get to pick out a belt!

mrsaj2b, An hour ago 15 295
Show me your dress!
Mrs. McMurry, on December 13, 2017 at 1:58 PM

I know there are 83632991 of these threads, but I LOVE seeing everyone's different styles! Bring it on, ladies! Here's mine! It will have a much fuller (more princessy!) skirt when we put the...

Kiara, An hour ago 465 37,155
First alterations appointment!
Robin, Today at 9:44 PM

I tried on my dress at the store and ordered online, I haven’t tried my dress on since it shipped at the beginning of the year and I wasn’t as in love with it when it first arrived as I was in the...

Jennifer, An hour ago 1 72
Our flower girl dresses came in!
Bridget, Today at 9:58 PM

I have been so nervous about getting dresses online. I feel good about the bridesmaids since I know Azazie has good reviews. I was a bit unsure about the flower girls but someone here mentioned a...

Bridget, An hour ago 32
What's your wedding color(s) story?
Courtnee', Yesterday at 8:06 PM

It's pride month and I'm thinking colorfully so let's talk wedding colors.My wedding colors were navy blue and lavender. Navy blue represented my husband's deceased father and lavender represented my...

Courtnee', 2 hours ago 38 244
Black Tie or Cocktail Attire?
Lynnie, on June 4, 2019 at 11:43 AM

What about your dress code? Are you going for a very formal vibe, or a little more relaxed?Black Tie?Photo from Sagets Formal Wear in Drexel Hill, PAOr Cocktail Attire?Photo by j Elizabeth Photography...

Natalia, 2 hours ago 143 826