We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Yasmine
How many wedding dresses did you try on?
Yasmine, on July 9, 2020 at 4:26 PM

Hey brides How many wedding dresses did you try on? Did you already know the exact dress you wanted? Or did you THINK you new and picked something completely different? I went to 2 different stores at...

Britteny, 58 minutes ago 74 302
Tara
Wedding dress
Tara, on July 9, 2020 at 9:19 AM

Hi! My wedding isn’t until oct 2021! I already started looking at wedding dresses. I found one I love but am nervous to purchase it and since I have so long until ‘ I do’ I’m scared I’ll find another...

Tara, Yesterday at 5:03 PM 46 253 1
Kris
slips
Kris, on July 8, 2020 at 7:28 PM

I'm thinking about buying a slip for my a-line dress to make it a little puffier. What success/issues have people had with slips????? Pros/cons??

Marisa, Jul 9, 2020 17 95 1
Yasmine
Engagement Rings 🥰💍
Yasmine, on July 5, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Brighten up my day and post a picture of your engagement ring. 😍💍 I’ll go first One of my friends got me this cute little plate for Christmas after I got engaged and I seen the perfect photo...

Yasmine, Jul 7, 2020 60 587
Aly
Bridesmaids dresses
Aly, Today at 12:38 PM

Please help!!! Where can I get these dresses

Belle, A minute ago 4 93
Nontraditional wedding dress
, Today at 3:46 PM

Hi everyone! This is my first post on WW so bear with me lol. I went to a bridal shop that was closing in my area and they had wedding dresses that were 75% off so I went to look. The bridal...

Jessica, 7 minutes ago 7 41
Julie
Ring-a-thon!
Julie, on May 1, 2020 at 12:10 PM

Show your rings! Let's make WW sparkle! Mine's from 1910 with a champagne oval center diamond. I JUST got it back from the jeweler after a month of waiting! I want to see everyone's bling!

Amanda, 41 minutes ago 68 1,295 2
Caitlin
Dresses from David’s Bridal
Caitlin, Yesterday at 9:41 PM

Did anyone else buy their wedding dress at David’s Bridal? If so, post yours here! Mine Is below!

Christina, An hour ago 37 537 3
A
What to expect at David’s Bridal
Arianna, Today at 9:10 AM

Hey fellow brides!! So I was wondering if any of you have had a David’s bridal appointment recently and what it was like? Did you have to put the dresses on yourself and have someone you brought along...

Caitlin, 2 hours ago 18 117
Jenten428
Same dress twice
Jenten428, Today at 11:25 AM

So thanks to Covid, like so many other couples we have decided to postpone our wedding. We pushed the bigger celebration until April 2021, but have decided to do a small church ceremony at the end of...

Hannah, 2 hours ago 5 57
R
Best silhouettes for hour glass shape?
Rachel, Today at 11:06 AM

Hi, ladies... I was considering getting an a-line dress for my wedding, but I’m not 100% sure about the way those dresses fit my body type (I have an hour glass figure with a small waist). I’ve tried...

Melle, 3 hours ago 8 62
J
i found my dress.
Jennifer, on July 3, 2020 at 12:42 PM

It’s a bit early for my wedding but I already found my dress. I can’t wait to wear it down the isle.

Jennifer, 3 hours ago 13 185
Kenzie
Dress help! Belt or not belt?
Kenzie, Yesterday at 5:14 PM

I said yes to the dress yesterday after going to two stores! I’ve been eyeing this dress since I got engaged and when I finally put it on I knew it was the one! I tried on a belt and liked it but I...

Camisha, 4 hours ago 30 208
Jo
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Niki, 6 hours ago 9,105 174,378 270
Cristina
Wedding shoes
Cristina, on July 9, 2020 at 7:03 PM

Hey ladies! So as it turns out we will actually still be moving forward for now with our October 25th wedding. We were on the brink of postponing but our venue and all our vendors we're able to just...

Niki, 6 hours ago 18 148
Joanna
Worried about my dress yellowing
Joanna, Yesterday at 6:59 PM

So I got my dress in December 2019, because my wedding was supposed to be October of this year. Unfortunately, we just pulled the trigger on postponing it. I'm worried about my dress turning yellow,...

Fenja, 11 hours ago 9 141
Nola
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Chelsea, 15 hours ago 226 5,006 4
J
Groom summer casual
Jessica, Today at 12:11 AM

I'm having a small city hall wedding due to the covid. I need help with ideas on what my fiance can wear without being too fancy?

Jana, 15 hours ago 4 38
Jen
Wedding Dress
Jen, on July 9, 2020 at 10:25 PM

Today I was able to try on my wedding dress. ❤️❤️There will be more beaded details added to the waist to the dress and will be shorten a little bit, but I LOVE it SO much. My mom and I cried. I have...

Marisa, 16 hours ago 12 159
Angela
Eight days to go!!
Angela, on July 9, 2020 at 9:09 PM

Productive day.. Appointment for marriage license for Monday. Picked up wedding dress. Needed my engagement ring down sized and wedding band enhancer adjusted to fit engagement ring....Picked those up...

Angela, Yesterday at 11:10 PM 22 271
Start a discussion