Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Did you end up with a complete different dress than planned?
Michelle, on November 6, 2019 at 7:04 PM

Just curious to know your experience? What did you have in mind (silhouette, fabric, neckline, etc.) and what did you end up with and why?

Cliodhna, 19 minutes ago 81 740
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Sinéad, An hour ago 157 2 2,470
So Im plus size !!! wedding dress shopping !
Heather, on November 11, 2019 at 9:56 PM

So IM starting to prepare to go wedding dress shopping this weekend! I have looked up dresses and tried not to fall in loves with any of them. I have started to loose weight and trying to build myself...

Kirsty, An hour ago 73 1 681
Groom/groomsmen attire struggle
Allie, Today at 1:03 PM

Hey guys! So I’m really needing opinions on how the groom and his groomsmen should look and if the colors look good with the bridesmaid dresses. So, my fiancé loves the exact outfit in the picture for...

Amber, 6 minutes ago 1 8
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Jillian, 19 minutes ago 7,969 235 146,210
second wedding
Brenda, Yesterday at 9:05 PM

Is anyone having their second wedding? And what are you wearing?

EmAbrams, 22 minutes ago 13 113
Purse on the day of??
Neeva, on November 1, 2019 at 8:37 PM

This may seem like an odd question but what (if anything) do you carry with you on the wedding day?Do you take a purse with a lipstick and phone and hand it off to someone while you're walking down...

Tessa, 25 minutes ago 41 1 579
Maid of honour
Laura, Today at 12:35 PM

Should I ask my maid of honour separately to this bridesmaids or all together? I’m having them round for afternoon tea do I tell my maid of honour on her own first or with the bridesmaids?

Cher Horowitz, 25 minutes ago 4 22
Wedding dress preservation
Caitlin, Today at 9:17 AM

Hello all!I got married November 2nd! I love my wedding dress and am so sad I can't wear it again. Does anyone have any unique ideas for what to do with your wedding dress after the wedding? I've seen...

Cher Horowitz, 27 minutes ago 2 20
Help with Wide Feet/blue Heels!
Steph, Today at 9:34 AM

Does anyone know of places to buy wide width, closed-toe heels that are either dyeable or a shade of blue? Preferably ones that don't look orthopedic. I've been all over the DSW website which is...

Cher Horowitz, 28 minutes ago 2 15
Wedding Shoes!
Sarah, Today at 10:11 AM

Newly engaged here! So I do not want to wear heels for my wedding. What have you girls been wearing or are thinking about wearing? Pictures would be great!

Katherine, 31 minutes ago 18 97
Veil or no Veil?
Brandi, Today at 9:54 AM

I have a pretty A-line dress with lace at the top and then chiffon ish material at the bottom. There is not a long train, it's pretty but simple. Now I'm trying to decide if I need a veil. If I do, I...

Cher Horowitz, 31 minutes ago 3 25
Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Attire
Amber, Today at 10:44 AM

I'm thinking of having the groomsmen wearing navy suits with blush ties and then the bridesmaids wear blush and rose gold dresses.Not 100% sure tho but it's an 💡

Cher Horowitz, 33 minutes ago 6 41
Alterations - David's Bridal or local seamstress?
Christina, Today at 12:13 PM

Back1FrontHi all, first time posting here (and it's a long one!).So I bought my dress from David's Bridal and had a great experience (stock pics attached). I just love my dress! However, because I...

Christina, 59 minutes ago 18
Out of state bridesmaids
Christina, Yesterday at 4:07 PM

I have bridesmaids between NYC, FL and ATL. To make it easier for them, does anyone know of any bridal stores with different locations besides David’s Bridal?

Sarah, An hour ago 15 1 123
Dress Help! Please post your gowns!!
Sabrina, on November 4, 2019 at 12:35 PM

I fell in love with this gown, and decided to go with it! (This is the sample dress) I would love to see the gowns everyone else has picked! long story short, the dress that was ordered for me is a...

Erin, An hour ago 90 4 2,222
My dress is in! Going to try it on...
Natalie, on November 7, 2019 at 4:41 PM

My dress came in and I am SO excited to go try it on this Saturday and to try on veils. I'm also oddly nervous! I ordered the dress in a different color than the one I tried on (ordered Ivory, tried...

Natalie, An hour ago 26 219
Wedding shoes
Madeline, Yesterday at 7:24 PM

I know this is just a minor detail however, I’m really struggling to find shoes I love. Everything I see I’m just like “ eh.. okay” any websites to recommend? I want to wear a heel but nothing...

Lauren, An hour ago 4 70
Wedding Shoes!
Stephanie, on November 10, 2019 at 10:40 AM

I was just wondering where everyone got their wedding shoes at. I found a pair that I loved, but they didn’t have my size 😔. My wedding isn’t until September 2020 so I have time, I just wanted to know...

Sinéad, An hour ago 55 1 734
Bridesmaids Dresses
LaToia, Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Did you or are you letting the bridal party chose their own style of dresses or are you choosing for them?

Natalie, An hour ago 20 138