Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Jessica, 3 hours ago 103 1,130
Maggie Sottero brides
Amanda, on October 16, 2019 at 11:12 AM

Hi ladies!! 8 months to go and I cannot wait for the big day. Any Maggie Sottero brides out there? I would love to see your dresses😊!! I ordered the Mylene Marie and can’t wait for it to come in! Also...

LaToya, Yesterday at 4:46 AM 36 502
Wedding dress
Mackenzie, on September 7, 2019 at 11:24 PM

please share pictures of your wedding dresses! trying to get ideas on what I like. 🙂

Desiree, Oct 19, 2019 254 5 6,360
the Dress!!
McKenzie, on October 19, 2019 at 1:22 PM

I went into a bridal shop for the first time today, I was very hesitant because my mom is no longer with me. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on, I cried and cried and am absolutely in...

Cliodhna, 51 seconds ago 12 1 181
Wedding Band Advice
Regina, on October 18, 2019 at 4:08 PM

Hello! I got engaged July 2018 and the wedding is in May. My engagement ring is a tension setting. I am starting to look for wedding band choices. Does anyone have any advice on what type of band to...

Regina, A minute ago 6 80
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Rosa, A minute ago 713 52 10,377
Bridesmaid Dresses
Erin, Yesterday at 9:43 PM

Am I the only one struggling with Bridesmaids dresses? It took me forever to pin down colors! Now that I have my colors and my MOH has picked her dress, we have an appointment coming up for all the...

Meghan, 2 minutes ago 15 121
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Kristi, 3 minutes ago 7,489 207 136,148
i eventually find the one dress
Sy, Yesterday at 4:39 AM

It’s so different. So me.Although I was a bit worried that not everyone would like it, I decide to go with it cause I literally can picture myself with it in my wedding.

Cliodhna, 6 minutes ago 13 1 207
Help!
ReNaye, Today at 1:27 AM

TartanI am having a hard time picking out bridesmaids dresses..... Attached is what will be a part of the grooms attire. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

Lyndsey, 9 minutes ago 6 60
Final fitting complete!
Zoe, Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Before/after picture of my dress. I had my final fitting yesterday and have also lost 20 lbs since I bought my dress last year. Hoping to shave off a couple more pounds in the next 25 days but also...

Cliodhna, 9 minutes ago 12 225
Jj’s House legit?
Noelle, on March 7, 2018 at 5:25 PM

When you type in “wedding dresses” on google, JJ’s House is the second thing to pop up. The prices are unbelievable!! Is it too good to be true? How legit is this company? Are they true to size and...

Gloria, 10 minutes ago 25 1 27,567
Can't decide between these 3 dress, help!
Jean, Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Dress 1: The off the shoulder part doesn't come with the dress, but I will be adding it onDress 2Dress 3

Ariel, 15 minutes ago 21 292
Wedding Band help!
Andrea, Yesterday at 8:14 PM

We went wedding band shopping today, and I left completely confused as to which one I thought I should get. My fiancé custom designed the ring and the jeweler we went to made it. The jeweler suggested...

Tara, 17 minutes ago 4 123
Suspenders/size Matters??
Jacqueline, Today at 9:40 AM

This is the look we are going for w the groomsman. Although, the guys are different in size than picture do you think they should wear the same suspenders to match one another or thicker suspender for...

Cyndy, 18 minutes ago 2 23
Wedding shoes!!!!!!
Layelle, Yesterday at 4:19 PM

If you all remember I posted my final wedding dress sketch and my reception dress. I received my wedding shoes today!!! If you don't remember I'll also attach those pictures as well. Wedding day is...

Cliodhna, 25 minutes ago 15 246
Said Yes to the Dress!
Tina, Yesterday at 6:07 PM

So I purchased a dress online and it was very pretty but then we changed our venue so it really didn’t feel like it worked. So I’ve been shopping ever since. Well, today I said yes to the dress! They...

Cliodhna, 26 minutes ago 5 195
Who is wearing a second dress? If you are show me!
Kasey, Yesterday at 2:52 PM

I’ve been debating wearing a second dress for my reception! If you are wearing a second dress show me! If not tell me why!

Nita, 31 minutes ago 13 195
Bodysuits or strapless bra?
Erica, on September 22, 2019 at 11:55 PM

Hi ladies!! I just purchased my wedding dress and I love it!! However, I am rather large chested and this dress is backless as you can see in the picture. From the front you can tell that I'm sagging...

Erica, 33 minutes ago 31 329
What color for the groom???
Jennifer , Yesterday at 8:26 AM

We are getting married October 10, 2020. We are having a "Fall on Love" theme with all the typical fall colors and a splash of teal! My question is what color suit for my groom??

Taylor, 38 minutes ago 8 68