Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Cece
How Many Dresses Did You Try On?
Cece, Yesterday at 10:56 AM

How many dresses did you try on before you said yes to a dress?

Sine, 20 minutes ago 23 127
Andrea
Brides to be !!! Let’s see your dresses 🥰
Andrea, on January 15, 2022 at 10:15 PM

I’m going this weekend to try on some wedding dresses & I’m SUPER EXCITED! Would love to see everyone’s “yes to the dress” picks I CANNOT WAIT TK TRT THIS BEAUTY ON 🥰🥰🥰

Tina, 6 hours ago 41 351
Andrea
Shoes or Dress First?
Andrea, Yesterday at 10:45 AM

I was looking at shoes the other day (no dress yet - trying on this weekend) & she says, “don’t be the one who buys the shoes before the dress” lol. I tell her that I’m just looking for ideas...

Andrea, 11 hours ago 27 191
Samantha & Antonio
What to wear while wedding dress shopping?
Samantha & Antonio, on January 16, 2022 at 3:04 PM

I have my first wedding dress appointment coming up this Saturday. I’m not sure what’s ok to wear when trying on dresses? Is it ok the wear spanks? Do I wear a strapless bar while trying on dresses or...

Taylor, Yesterday at 9:56 PM 11 189
Kayla
Brides of 2022! Show us your ring!
Kayla, on March 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all of the 2022 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say HI & show everyone here your ring! 💎

Sheina, 16 seconds ago 4,123 87,465 325
Makeba
i said yes to the Dress 👗 Today!
Makeba, on January 11, 2022 at 8:43 PM

Haven’t posted in a while, had a whole host of personal issues…however it made me happy to find my dress today!❤️

Diane, 4 minutes ago 31 398 8
Gina
Made with love Archie Shapewear
Gina, Today at 12:11 PM

Hi! Has anyone worn this dress? And if so do you have any shape wear recommendations? Tia!

Gina, 12 minutes ago 1
Lynne
Found the Dress
Lynne, on January 16, 2022 at 4:19 PM

I found MY dress today. I'm so excited!

Melle, 33 minutes ago 14 110 1
Lynne
Indecisive about dress
Lynne, Today at 6:14 AM

At my last dress appointment I think I found my dress but not 100% sure because I had to leave early (family emergency). So in 2 weeks I go back for another dress appointment. Found on website 3 other...

Lynne, 50 minutes ago 5 52
Hedvika
Alterations
Hedvika, Today at 10:40 AM

I am taking my dress in for alterations soon. How long should I expect it to take from the day I drop it off to the day they call me to come back in?

Lisa, An hour ago 1 22
Velvet
I’m wearing a black wedding dress. If you wore a black dress/nontraditional dress please answer.
Velvet, on January 15, 2022 at 6:33 PM

So my wedding is in September and my wedding dress will be black. Most of my fam are having a hard time accepting the idea any pointers on how to deal with the comments and offensive remarks

Shannon, 5 hours ago 2 89
Lynne
Bra help
Lynne, on January 16, 2022 at 9:39 PM

This is my dress. I don't know what type of bra to wear with it

Lynne, 6 hours ago 9 86
Christian
2022 brides let me see those dresses
Christian, on January 5, 2022 at 12:13 PM

First dress is my ceramony dress and the second will be my reception dress

Sabrina, 11 hours ago 16 189
Megan
Hawaii Bridal Party Looks
Megan, Yesterday at 6:59 PM

Maybe it's odd, but the thing I'm struggling most with is what the bridal party should wear! I'm getting married in Hawaii and I want an eclectic look where everyone is wearing floral shirts or...

Rosie, Yesterday at 8:14 PM 7 90
MacRae
Help with designer…..
MacRae, Yesterday at 6:48 PM

Can anyone help me figure out where this dress is from? I saw it on this site yesterday but can’t find the designer. Hoping someone is more savvy with computers than I am…..

Rosie, Yesterday at 7:57 PM 1 63
Shelby
In search of shapewear and sticky bras
Shelby, Yesterday at 7:28 PM

Any recommendations for shapewear and sticky bras that actually work?? I am 4 months postpartum and breastfeeding, I am hoping to get my dress altered and the straps lifted up so my boobs will be a...

Rosie, Yesterday at 7:47 PM 2 69
W
Mismatched suits?
Whitney, Yesterday at 8:43 AM

Hey there! My fiancé is planning to ask all his groomsmen to wear navy suits and brown shoes, but he's not choosing a specific suit/shoe that everyone needs to get. I don't see a problem with this,...

Whitney, Yesterday at 5:35 PM 5 70
Magda
Bridesmaid Dresses
Magda, on January 16, 2022 at 11:32 PM

It's finally time to find the perfect dresses for my bridesmaids! I liked the idea of having the same dress for all the girls but I was also aware that the girls I chose all had different body types...

Kristen, Yesterday at 5:03 PM 4 91
Kari
Hemming a dress with train
Kari, Yesterday at 3:31 PM

I am trying to buy this dress on Stillwhite and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a limit on how much it can be hemmed/shortened. The person I’m buying it from is 5’11 and she never had it...

Kari, Yesterday at 4:25 PM 7 89
Allison
Wedding Dress Too Tight
Allison, on January 15, 2022 at 2:26 PM

I went to the bridal salon to pick up my wedding dress yesterday and it was too tight. I immediately started crying and I’ve been upset about it all day. They’re able to order me the next size up, but...

Allison, Yesterday at 3:24 PM 3 173
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics