Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Wedding dress
Mackenzie, on September 7, 2019 at 11:24 PM

please share pictures of your wedding dresses! trying to get ideas on what I like. 🙂

ashley, Yesterday at 9:58 PM 242 4 5,984
‘The One’ dress
Kylie, on October 10, 2019 at 9:49 PM

For those of you who have already purchased your dress. How did you know it was ‘the one’? How many did you try on before finding it?

Kelsey, Yesterday at 8:38 PM 86 1 747
Bridal Party Robes
Stephanie, on October 13, 2019 at 5:51 PM

Hi ladies! Im thinking of getting my bridesmaids robes for "getting ready" pictures. My question is, should the robes match my wedding colors? Does it matter? What have y'all done? Thanks for the...

Lady, Yesterday at 2:28 PM 23 234
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Krissyl, Yesterday at 2:02 PM 93 849
Bridesmaids doesn't want to wear her size vent
Etienne, Today at 1:52 AM

I do not know what going on in my friends head. She tells me in our bridesmaids group chat that her dress is too small and doesnt zip up. She refuses to get a bigger dress, she got a size 6 shell...

Jade, A minute ago 5 124
My dress !!!
Erica, Yesterday at 11:39 PM

So I went to go get my alterations done and so far I love my dress ! At first I wasn’t too fond of it because it was a different style than I originally wanted. But I think this dress looks so...

Sinéad, A minute ago 5 104
Wedding Dress!!
Layelle, Today at 7:29 AM

So I'm getting my wedding dress custom made and it's almost done! I just wanted to share my final sketch with you all!! I'm so excited our wedding date is February 15th 2020.

Layelle, 3 minutes ago 17 95
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Sinéad, 3 minutes ago 658 47 9,671
Wedding dress chronicles
Carolina, Yesterday at 10:24 PM

I have tried on maybe over 50 dresses, honestly I lost count. I found a dress that I fell in love with. The details where beautiful but also out of price range since I was left to buy the dress on my...

Anna, 10 minutes ago 11 169
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Sinéad, 15 minutes ago 7,357 198 133,590
How to store wedding dress
Amina, Today at 9:28 AM

I have my dress at home now since the end of July. It’s currently in a white plastic garment bag inside of a white cloth garment bag hanging in my spare bedroom closet. Is this the best way to store...

Amina, 16 minutes ago 5
Dress Alterations
Toni, on October 13, 2019 at 10:39 PM

So I got my Morilee Milly dress and as you can see from the first two pics it didn’t quite go well for someone who definitely needed a bra! So I went to an amazing seamstress and she totally fixed the...

Cliodhna, 18 minutes ago 11 182
Jvl current free code for rings?
Caroline, Today at 9:25 AM

Does anyone have a code they aren’t using that they can share with me? I need to get my fiancé a band!! Thank you in advance!

Caroline, 19 minutes ago 2
Do these Bridesmaids dresses match my wedding dress?
Sarah, Today at 6:29 AM

I've been so overwhelmed by the thought that my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses have to match but not match too much. I suppose the just have to match vibes (classic,romantic, modern, etc.). I'm...

Sinéad, 24 minutes ago 3 61
Wedding Dress/shoe Nightmare!
Trisha, Yesterday at 7:49 PM

My dress comes to the floor (I’m wearing flats) but because ‘there’s no crinoline’, you can see my feet/shoes when I walk. I’m so upset because no one told me that, I just assumed my feet would be...

Futuremrsmccormack, 30 minutes ago 9 155
Channel set engagement ring w/ mismatched band?
Elizabeth, on October 11, 2019 at 6:06 AM

I'm not finding many examples online or here on WW of channel set engagement rings with mismatched diamond wedding bands. Not sure I want to go with a matching channel set band. Any ladies opt to mix...

Cliodhna, 36 minutes ago 5 122
Excited!
Nikki, Yesterday at 1:50 AM

Another wedding activity down! I have finally decided on the shoes I’m wearing for the ceremony! Along with my wedding jewelry!

Cliodhna, 41 minutes ago 9 97
i said yes to the dress
Bianca, on October 13, 2019 at 2:47 AM

I'm so happy I finally found the dress! Im in love with it! ( dont mind my bra strap) this picture doesn't do it justice! Would love to see everyone else's dresses! 🎉

Cliodhna, An hour ago 30 353
Wedding Dress Shopping!
Carly, on October 11, 2019 at 11:56 PM

Hi everyone!I have my first appointment to look at wedding dresses tomorrow. I’m so excited (and nervous!) Any tips? What to wear, how to get deals, how to make sure it’s productive? I don’t expect to...

Carly, An hour ago 12 96
Suits
Kaylee, Yesterday at 4:55 PM

Have any of you ordered a suit from StudioSuits.com? I like their selection better than Mens Wearhouse on their website but I wanna know if they're actually nice or not.

Sinéad, An hour ago 2 13