We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Yasmine
How many wedding dresses did you try on?
Yasmine, Yesterday at 4:26 PM

Hey brides How many wedding dresses did you try on? Did you already know the exact dress you wanted? Or did you THINK you new and picked something completely different? I went to 2 different stores at...

Yasmine, An hour ago 68 253
Tara
Wedding dress
Tara, Yesterday at 9:19 AM

Hi! My wedding isn’t until oct 2021! I already started looking at wedding dresses. I found one I love but am nervous to purchase it and since I have so long until ‘ I do’ I’m scared I’ll find another...

Melissa, 12 hours ago 44 221 1
Kris
slips
Kris, on July 8, 2020 at 7:28 PM

I'm thinking about buying a slip for my a-line dress to make it a little puffier. What success/issues have people had with slips????? Pros/cons??

Marisa, Yesterday at 2:35 PM 17 91 1
Yasmine
Engagement Rings 🥰💍
Yasmine, on July 5, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Brighten up my day and post a picture of your engagement ring. 😍💍 I’ll go first One of my friends got me this cute little plate for Christmas after I got engaged and I seen the perfect photo...

Yasmine, Jul 7, 2020 60 578
Dj Tanner
First Dress Appointment!!!!
Dj Tanner, Today at 12:10 PM

So I have my first dress appointment next week. I’m wondering if there’s anything I should bring? Any tips? I’m going to do my hair and make up that way I get a better idea of what the dresses will...

Nicole, 6 minutes ago 2 13
Angela
Veil and/or hair accessory? What did you choose?
Angela, Today at 11:39 AM

Did any of you wear a veil AND a headband/crown/other accessory? I don't know if you wear these together, or do veil for the ceremony/put the headband on after? I'm thinking of a two-tiered fingertip...

Lisa, 13 minutes ago 6 29
Virginia
Veil width
Virginia, Today at 9:11 AM

Hi ladies. How wide is everyone’s veils? Not talking length but how wide it is. I’m not a fan of the thinner veils and looking to have it wider then my train. I’m seeing widths of 54” 72” and 108”....

Molly, 25 minutes ago 3 33
Jen
Wedding Dress
Jen, Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Today I was able to try on my wedding dress. ❤️❤️There will be more beaded details added to the waist to the dress and will be shorten a little bit, but I LOVE it SO much. My mom and I cried. I have...

Chelsea G, 50 minutes ago 11 127
Britteny
Heels or flats
Britteny, Today at 1:33 AM

I have bought a small heel for my wedding but was wondering should I got with flats instead?

Chelsea G, An hour ago 15 67
Kelly
Has anyone used hebeos?
Kelly, Today at 10:22 AM

Has anyone had any experience with hebeos for dresses? Are they legit or is it just another scam site?

Kimberly, An hour ago 4 29
M
Veil option
Mallory, Yesterday at 9:44 PM

I'm going to get this veil for this dress. Thoughts?!

Lynnie, An hour ago 8 80
Kelsey
Face masks for wedding guests?
Kelsey, Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Hey all! Does anyone have any wedding pictures on what it looks like with your guests wearing masks? I’m trying to decide what type of masks to supply as favors. So far we can’t decide if we’re going...

Marisa, An hour ago 24 304
Molly
Picked up my gown
Molly, on May 23, 2020 at 10:20 PM

I picked up my gown today and I love it even more than I did when I ordered it. I almost made my bridesmaid cry and I didn't want to take it off. I felt so beautiful. Fingers crossed I can still have...

Samantha, An hour ago 39 940 1
Ashley
Show me your dresses!
Ashley, on January 10, 2020 at 4:14 PM

I just ordered mine yesterday and it’s all I can think about! I want to see everyone else’s!

Kris, An hour ago 906 37,702 81
J
Wedding dress pick up jitters
Jess, on July 8, 2020 at 11:08 PM

Im picking up my dress this Saturday and I have been so nervous because based on the measurements they said I was technically a size 0 but the designer I ordered from didnt have a size 0 and the next...

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 10 134
K
Wedding dresses
Karen, Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Need to find that mouth dropping happy tears flowing look wedding dress

Jasmine, 2 hours ago 7 99
Tiffany
Where to shop?!
Tiffany, Yesterday at 3:52 PM

I posted about this topic before but need some more help!!! I am having a mini-wedding ceremony with our parents and bridal party. I am trying to find a inexpensive wedding/ceremony dress. Alot of...

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 10 78
Maria
Ladies let see your round engagement rings and wedding bands!!!!
Maria, on July 7, 2020 at 1:48 PM

Please show off your rings! Mine is a 2.6 ct round ring. Ring size is a 6.5. I threw in my husbands wedding band as well!

Maria, 2 hours ago 40 376 1
Angela
Eight days to go!!
Angela, Yesterday at 9:09 PM

Productive day.. Appointment for marriage license for Monday. Picked up wedding dress. Needed my engagement ring down sized and wedding band enhancer adjusted to fit engagement ring....Picked those up...

Lynnie, 2 hours ago 16 207
Brittany
Marrying Dress
Brittany, on December 22, 2018 at 1:29 PM

Does anyone have any experience ordering wedding dresses from marryingdress.com or whitebridaldress.com? I'm so nervous ordering from a budget site but they seem to have my dream dress at a price I...

Wendy, 3 hours ago 34 4,604
Start a discussion