Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Did you end up with a complete different dress than planned?
Michelle, on November 6, 2019 at 7:04 PM

Just curious to know your experience? What did you have in mind (silhouette, fabric, neckline, etc.) and what did you end up with and why?

Jennifer, 16 minutes ago 63 630
Let's see those A-line wedding dresses!
Tina, on November 1, 2019 at 8:49 PM

I love my A-line dress by James Clifford and would love to see your A-line style dresses!

Cliodhna, 29 minutes ago 89 1,631
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Adrienne, Nov 11, 2019 155 2 2,460
Purse on the day of??
Neeva, on November 1, 2019 at 8:37 PM

This may seem like an odd question but what (if anything) do you carry with you on the wedding day?Do you take a purse with a lipstick and phone and hand it off to someone while you're walking down...

Victorian Bride, Nov 5, 2019 38 1 552
The something blue
Kristen, on November 9, 2019 at 10:41 PM

Hello ladies. So I wanted to ask you all what suggestions do you have for incorporating the Something Blue on your wedding day? My dress is going to be in Ivory / champagne color and my veil as of...

Jeanette, 8 minutes ago 37 1 656
Bridesmaids Dresses
LaToia, Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Did you or are you letting the bridal party chose their own style of dresses or are you choosing for them?

Jean, 18 minutes ago 19 130
second wedding
Brenda, Yesterday at 9:05 PM

Is anyone having their second wedding? And what are you wearing?

Cyndy, 24 minutes ago 12 102
Enhancer vs Wedding Band?
Rhiannon, Yesterday at 10:19 PM

My fiancé and I picked an “enhancer” for my e-ring instead of the more traditional wedding bands. At the wedding I would prefer to be able to have pictures of both rings separately, and as they are...

Cyndy, 31 minutes ago 3 79
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Cliodhna, 40 minutes ago 878 69 13,243
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Cliodhna, 42 minutes ago 7,938 232 145,977
How many dresses did you try on until you found the one?
Alexa, Yesterday at 7:33 PM

I am curious! I want to know how many dresses you all tried on until you found the one. Did you go to one place? Five? Did you leave and come back? I went to two places, finding the dress at the...

Jean, 46 minutes ago 10 61
So Im plus size !!! wedding dress shopping !
Heather, on November 11, 2019 at 9:56 PM

So IM starting to prepare to go wedding dress shopping this weekend! I have looked up dresses and tried not to fall in loves with any of them. I have started to loose weight and trying to build myself...

Tiffany, 53 minutes ago 54 1 503
Wedding Shoes!
Stephanie, on November 10, 2019 at 10:40 AM

I was just wondering where everyone got their wedding shoes at. I found a pair that I loved, but they didn’t have my size 😔. My wedding isn’t until September 2020 so I have time, I just wanted to know...

Aimee, An hour ago 51 1 685
Get Away Outfit
Chloe, on November 11, 2019 at 1:44 PM

Hello everyone! I am trying to decide what to do about a getaway outfit, and I would love y'all's thoughts! I appreciate any suggestions! Thank you in advance!My wedding is in December and in the...

Sinéad, An hour ago 4 53
Veil or no Veil
Jenn, on November 7, 2019 at 3:28 PM

Tried my dress on yesterday and found a Gorgeous headband but I feel like it looks like to much with the veil. Should I just buy the headband and skip the veil? Or buy both and put the headband on...

Kristen, 3 hours ago 18 176
Which came first? Wedding Dress or Bridesmaids Dresses?
Lynnie, Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Which dress decision came quickest to you? Were the bridesmaids dresses a quick and easy decision? Were you sold on sequins or fully decided on rocking different dress styles? Or did you wait to find...

Fenja, 4 hours ago 64 224
Identifying your👰👗size
Mrs. Bubba, Today at 2:54 AM

https://www.womangettingmarried.com/find-wedding-dress-size/

Mrs. Bubba, 6 hours ago 6
Frustrated about rude ring comments
M, on November 11, 2019 at 2:21 AM

So I hadn't seen my dad for ages. I had just gotten engaged and showed off my ring to him and he made the rudest remark. He's not a man of refinement or culture. Generally, he is blunt and often...

M, 6 hours ago 28 556
Is it too early?
Latonya, Yesterday at 2:20 PM

Hey folks. I’m so confused. I am going back an forth with the idea of ordering my wedding dress now or waiting. Our wedding isn’t until April 2021 and the vendor (Cocomelody) is having is Black Friday...

Kyle, 7 hours ago 32 342
When nobody likes your dress?
Amanda, Yesterday at 12:34 PM

So. My third post on wedding dresses. I'm struggling y'all lol... What do you do when your favorite dress isn't anyone elses favorite? Stay true to yourself, or just keep looking?

Pirate & 60s Bride, 7 hours ago 19 225