Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Rings!😍
Nola, on October 5, 2019 at 12:10 AM

Hey y’all! I’m obsessed with my ring and I would love to see your guys rings too!

Jessica, 4 hours ago 80 720
Wedding dress
Mackenzie, on September 7, 2019 at 11:24 PM

please share pictures of your wedding dresses! trying to get ideas on what I like. 🙂

Lex, Yesterday at 11:11 PM 237 4 5,892
Dress Outtakes. Show me the rejects!
Taylor, on September 30, 2019 at 2:41 PM

While dress shopping this weekend with my 7 family/soon to be family members, I tried on a few dresses to humor them! I wanted a fitted, more plain, minimal lace/beading dress and this is the gown...

Morgan, Yesterday at 9:58 PM 148 1 4,178
Mother in law wants to wear same color as me
Brittany, Yesterday at 11:22 PM

I am wearing red and black for my wedding. My mother in law is also wanting to get a red and black dress... I told her that I would only like the people who are in it to match me. I understand the...

Brittany, 22 minutes ago 4 103
6 days out and added sleeves to my dress!
Lexi, on October 12, 2019 at 10:22 AM

I thought my dress was perfect but now it is even more perfect. I added sleeves and it looks like they came with the dress 💗

Jepetuh, 59 minutes ago 30 4 507
Lingerie
Suzy, on June 2, 2019 at 5:24 PM

What are y'all wearing underneath your dress? I have a tight fitting mermaid style dress. It's strapless, so no bra.

Paola, 2 hours ago 8 146
To Faux or not to Faux in Spring
Jen, on October 9, 2019 at 9:27 PM

I need opinions....So we're getting married the 1st weekend in April. The weather can be chilly to warm but we will also be married on the water. With that said, I was looking at pashima shawls but...

Elizabeth, 2 hours ago 8 118
Excited!
Nikki, Today at 1:50 AM

Another wedding activity down! I have finally decided on the shoes I’m wearing for the ceremony! Along with my wedding jewelry!

Nikki, 4 hours ago 16
Finally found my dress 🤗
Morgan, Yesterday at 9:42 PM

I feel like I need to add straps or cap sleeves or something so I don’t show too much cleavage. (I’m a 34I)I’m also torn between using fabric that matches the dress, the sequined fabric I used on my...

Sexypoodle, 4 hours ago 3 136
Any Brides that had Oasis bridesmaids dresses?
Amber, Today at 1:31 AM

Hi ladies! Any brides out there that have used or are using Oasis from David’s Bridal? I’m looking for some real life photos. The color in person and on the fabrics swatch is a dark teal, but the...

Amber, 4 hours ago 8
i said yes to the dress!!!!
Rebecca, on August 19, 2019 at 1:25 AM

After THREEEEEE trips to the same bridal shop (and one trip at another bridal shop that did NOT have anything I was looking for LOL) I finally found my dress at Elizabeth of Lodi 🤗I had gone back to...

Rebecca, 4 hours ago 21 282
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Nohely, 4 hours ago 7,297 195 132,629
Dress Alterations
Toni, Yesterday at 10:39 PM

So I got my Morilee Milly dress and as you can see from the first two pics it didn’t quite go well for someone who definitely needed a bra! So I went to an amazing seamstress and she totally fixed the...

Renee, 4 hours ago 1 88
Black Wedding Dress
Tosha, Yesterday at 8:03 PM

I'm really loving the look of having black lace over a secondary color, such as white, ivory, champagne, etc. This is my 2nd marriage, and honestly I want to do something different. I am looking for...

Renee, 4 hours ago 29 201
1St time wedding dress shopping!!
Vivian, Yesterday at 12:48 AM

Hey I am posting pics of my first day wedding dress shopping and let me tell u I cried n cried!! It was a mix of tears of joy and sadness because I was all alone shopping by myself while other brides...

Vivian, 4 hours ago 21 365
Dress Shopping Attire
Sam2020, on August 13, 2019 at 9:53 PM

Hello ladies! My first appointment to try on dresses is this Saturday!! I'm very excited and wanted to know if there are any do's and don'ts to be aware of? What should I wear as undergarments...

Sam2020, 5 hours ago 11 1 83
Jewelry advice
, Yesterday at 4:27 PM

So my ring has a purple tanzanite stone and I love it so much. I’m having a hard time deciding on jewelry. I want to wear something blue and thought these earrings would be a beautiful way to bring in...

Andrea, 5 hours ago 6 53
Bridal Party Robes
Stephanie, Yesterday at 5:51 PM

Hi ladies! Im thinking of getting my bridesmaids robes for "getting ready" pictures. My question is, should the robes match my wedding colors? Does it matter? What have y'all done? Thanks for the...

Stephanie, 5 hours ago 11 144
Yay, Spontaneous Wedding Purchases!
Terra, Yesterday at 11:33 PM

I'm student teaching right now and it is kicking. my. butt. so all wedding stuff has been put on hold until January, buuuut FH and I were stuck at Walmart for hours getting both of our vehicles...

Lily, Yesterday at 11:57 PM 1 46
Sophia Tolli?
Kristin, on January 5, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Any Sophia Tolli brides? I am absolutely in love with her dresses and would love to see some real pictures on you ladies!

Melinda, Yesterday at 11:40 PM 15 185