Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
M
Show me your fur shrugs and does this fit?
Marla, Yesterday at 7:00 PM

For those who are wearing or who wore vintage fur shawls or wraps to their weddings, can I please see a picture? I want to make sue that mine fits me well. Was yours warm enough for outside pics? It’s...

Megan, Yesterday at 8:44 PM 4 66
Alex
Need Reassurance
Alex, on September 4, 2019 at 2:51 AM

Guys I haven’t seen my dress in MONTHS. Pictures never did it justice and I am losing the feeling of how great it was to be in it! I have other friends who are getting married and their dresses are...

Lulu, Yesterday at 8:35 PM 124 3 1,162
Alexa
How many dresses did you try on until you found the one?
Alexa, on November 12, 2019 at 7:33 PM

I am curious! I want to know how many dresses you all tried on until you found the one. Did you go to one place? Five? Did you leave and come back? I went to two places, finding the dress at the...

Katie, Yesterday at 8:32 PM 18 94
Melissa
My Dream Dress
Melissa , on November 3, 2019 at 2:55 PM

I will be the first to say that I would have NEVER thought this would be my dream dress. I always had an idea of a fitted chiffon dress with lace super sexy. This dress embraces the sexiness I was...

Amber, Yesterday at 8:01 PM 30 1 640
leonormorrow
Plain band or half eternity?
leonormorrow, Yesterday at 5:16 PM

I ordered a plain wedding band to match my engagement ring and received it yesterday. I think the set looks very delicate but don’t know if it needs something more? Do you think it would look better...

leonormorrow, Yesterday at 7:52 PM 10 179
K
Junior bridesmaids dress for 9 year olds
Katie, Yesterday at 3:16 PM

Ok so I need some advice...my 9 yo daughter and my 9 yo niece are going to be Junior bridesmaids. I found a beautiful dress that I want for them at Kohl’s (department store). I actually saw it in...

Cyndy, Yesterday at 7:28 PM 5 60
S
Wedding
Stacy, Yesterday at 3:26 PM

Hey ladies, My wedding is May 24,2020 my bridesmaids have picked an tried on there dresses. When should the deadline be to pay? Dresses take 16 weeks to come in.

Allison, Yesterday at 7:07 PM 4 58
Blair
Online Wedding Dress
Blair, Yesterday at 1:17 PM

Anybody bought their wedding dress online? What site did you use?

Chrisheena, Yesterday at 6:29 PM 5 39
M
Bridal accessories. Help!
Michelle, on November 12, 2019 at 10:48 PM

I'm having a super hard time on deciding jewelry and accessories for the big day, I know I will be wearing my grandmother's pearl necklace but as far as that im clueless. My fiance bought me a new...

Cher Horowitz, Yesterday at 6:28 PM 3 50
Allie
Groom/groomsmen attire struggle
Allie, Yesterday at 1:03 PM

Hey guys! So I’m really needing opinions on how the groom and his groomsmen should look and if the colors look good with the bridesmaid dresses. So, my fiancé loves the exact outfit in the picture for...

Allie, Yesterday at 6:26 PM 8 58
M
Identifying your👰👗size
Mrs. Bubba, Yesterday at 2:54 AM

https://www.womangettingmarried.com/find-wedding-dress-size/

Cher Horowitz, Yesterday at 6:26 PM 1 12
Alexandrea
Bridesmaid Attire
Alexandrea, Yesterday at 1:28 PM

Has anyone used JJ's House for bridesmaid dresses? They seem so affordable and cute! I am worried about the quality and easy of ordering since they are purely online. Any advice would be appreciated!...

Cher Horowitz, Yesterday at 6:15 PM 5 1 69
C
Alterations - David's Bridal or local seamstress?
Christina, Yesterday at 12:13 PM

Back1Front Hi all, first time posting here (and it's a long one!).So I bought my dress from David's Bridal and had a great experience (stock pics attached). I just love my dress! However, because I...

Liz, Yesterday at 5:44 PM 7 78
Natalie
Engagement/wedding Ring
Natalie, on November 5, 2019 at 1:17 PM

Did anyone get a completely separate ring as their wedding ring? While I think my engagement ring is absolutely gorgeous and I really do love it, I just don’t feel like it’s my style. Fiancé even...

Sherry, Yesterday at 5:36 PM 7 122
Caitlin
Wedding dress preservation
Caitlin, Yesterday at 9:17 AM

Hello all! I got married November 2nd! I love my wedding dress and am so sad I can't wear it again. Does anyone have any unique ideas for what to do with your wedding dress after the wedding? I've...

Casey, Yesterday at 5:28 PM 4 55
Shelby
i got my dress today and my mom hates it
Shelby, on November 10, 2019 at 10:26 PM

Today was the day I got my wedding dress , I absolutely LOVE IT, I am getting lace straps put on the dress to hold up the top since I am heavy chested , but I’m not sure how to do my hair Also my...

Jade, Yesterday at 5:28 PM 24 610
Brandi
Veil or no Veil?
Brandi, Yesterday at 9:54 AM

I have a pretty A-line dress with lace at the top and then chiffon ish material at the bottom. There is not a long train, it's pretty but simple. Now I'm trying to decide if I need a veil. If I do, I...

Samantha, Yesterday at 5:20 PM 5 44
Carrie
Bridesmaid asking to many Why's.
Carrie, Yesterday at 3:34 PM

Im not sure what to do here.... (gonna rant a little, but also need a little help) I have a bridesmaid who is been asking A LOT of why this time, why do you have to do it like that...etc. She has...

Carrie, Yesterday at 4:57 PM 8 238
Ashley
i said yes!!!!
Ashley, on November 11, 2019 at 4:57 PM

I said yes to THE dress yesterday. They JUST put it out and I was the first one to try it on 💕 it fit like a glove and It doesn’t need a single alteration.

Alejandra, Yesterday at 4:31 PM 24 3 307
Neeva
Purse on the day of??
Neeva, on November 1, 2019 at 8:37 PM

This may seem like an odd question but what (if anything) do you carry with you on the wedding day? Do you take a purse with a lipstick and phone and hand it off to someone while you're walking down...

Victorian Bride, Yesterday at 4:30 PM 47 1 638
Start a discussion