We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
J
Please help me with my dress alterations!
Jordan, Yesterday at 2:23 PM

I have done a lot of alterations to my dress, including changing the neckline. The first picture shows where it was bunching in the middle so she added boning to help flatten it out. The second...

Julie, 10 hours ago 14 259
Lilli
Flower girl dresses
Lilli, Today at 6:21 AM

Any ideas for a flower girl dress

Liz, 11 hours ago 4 47
S
Not excited for my dress anymore.... has anyone else felt that
Stephanie, on February 5, 2021 at 10:57 PM

I was super excited for my dress couldnt wait for it. Then i made a big mistake... i took 15 dresses tossed them in a mix and had my dress in there. I asked him to look st them tell me what he likes...

Stephanie, 13 hours ago 31 487
Jessica
Wedding dress doubts
Jessica, on February 7, 2021 at 10:35 PM

Hey all! Covid has made it nearly impossible for me to shop for a dress besides shopping online. (I live on an island with no boutiques and traveling off island isn’t an option unfortunately.) I have...

Jessica, 19 hours ago 12 308
M
What does pandemic dress shopping look like?
maggie, on February 24, 2021 at 9:21 PM

I've been perusing the internet for dress potentials, but I have no clue what size I would be, what style would look best, etc. In a pre-COVID world, I would just go to a store and try some out, but...

JR, 20 hours ago 18 165
Katrina
Bridesmaids - what did you help them buy?
Katrina, on February 24, 2021 at 10:56 PM

What all did you help your wedding party buy ? I’m on a budget and is it weird to ask bridesmaids to buy their dresses ?

Aubrianna, Yesterday at 8:38 PM 23 224
M
Has anyone had a ring made by custommade.com
Meaghan, on January 12, 2020 at 9:47 AM

I'm looking to have my ring custom made and stumbled on Custommade.com I've been speaking with a jeweller there and everything seems good. He's been very responsive. The price is way better than my...

Bailey, Yesterday at 7:26 PM 13 2,285 1
Javeya
Advice PLEASE on reception and ball gowns!
Javeya, on February 8, 2017 at 10:43 AM

Hi guys! Whew it's been awhile since I've been on... thanks to optometry school. Past brides or future brides with insight: my wedding dress is a ball gown and I love love love it! Do you guys have...

Mrs. Knolle, Yesterday at 2:23 PM 35 938 1
Brittany
Engagement Rings 💍
Brittany, on October 28, 2020 at 1:30 PM

Just got engaged on 10/16/20. Love seeing threads with engagement ring pics! Show me all of your beautiful engagement rings ladies!!! 💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍 Also, any other brides out there with a December 2022...

Rosa, Yesterday at 1:56 PM 74 1,805 1
T
Wedding dress color
Tabitha, on February 24, 2021 at 2:43 PM

Is anyone else opting to go with other colors than the normal white, cream, or light colored wedding dress?... Me and my fiance are doing green and black for our clothing but everywhere I look others...

Tory, Yesterday at 1:53 PM 18 152
Aviana
Old lady dress ??
Aviana, on February 22, 2021 at 1:40 PM

Okay so in one of the bridal groups I’m a part of on Facebook, a woman posted a very similar dress to mine (pictured above). More than a few people called it an old lady dress and now I’m having...

Tory, Yesterday at 1:52 PM 32 420
Lauren
Help! Backless dress with Dd’s! What is the best adhesive?
Lauren, Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Help! I just finished my 2nd alterations appointment and the alterationist put cups in my dress but that did not work. I ran out with a friend to target to get the adhesive lift. Well, for double...

Lauren, Yesterday at 1:50 PM 4 98
Alexandra
Bridesmaid Dresses- Dark, Metallic Copper Fabric
Alexandra, on November 18, 2020 at 5:08 PM

Hoping I can get some help with this as I've been going crazy trying to figure this out! My FH and I are getting married in October of 2021 (just got engaged two weeks ago so we have been planning...

Victoria, Yesterday at 11:38 AM 23 274
Christine
covid wedding and updating dress
Christine, on February 26, 2021 at 9:51 PM

Me and my husband got married May 2020. It was still the start of COVID but got married with immediate family only. I wore my gown that day, but now I feel like it just reminds me of how stressed and...

Kari, Yesterday at 11:18 AM 5 242
Kelsi
What do do when your bridesmaid dresses are awful
Kelsi, on February 25, 2021 at 12:32 PM

When I went bridesmaid dress shopping back in December, I had my heart set on the sangria color from David’s Bridal. However, David’s Bridal is discontinuing the color, and didn’t bother to tell me...

Sexypoodle, Yesterday at 11:18 AM 20 505
J
Sage, ivory, copper color scheme?
Jen, on February 27, 2021 at 12:13 PM

I think we have settled on sage & ivory with copper accents. I want my fiance in a blue suit but when I look at color schemes for the ceremony/reception with blue in them, I don't like it. Would...

Kari, Yesterday at 10:59 AM 4 85
Gina
Bridesmaid ring bearer flower girl
Gina, on February 27, 2021 at 2:52 PM

May I see everyone's ideaassss have any pictures i would love to see them🥰😍

Arianna, Yesterday at 9:07 AM 9 87
Arianna
Flower girl not matching bride
Arianna, on February 21, 2021 at 1:44 PM

Hey ladies!! So I’m going to just jump right in, I found a dress that matches my wedding colors for my flower girl (light blue and silver) but is it odd to have a flower girl to not match the bride?...

Tory, Yesterday at 8:36 AM 22 185
Michelle
List of scam dress sites and how to identify
Michelle, on February 27, 2021 at 11:51 PM

I came across this list while looking up a dress website linked from Pinterest. An extensive list of site to avoid and how to identify if they are a scam...

Allison, Yesterday at 7:45 AM 2 102 1
Julee
Khmer-american wedding
Julee, on February 27, 2021 at 10:21 AM

Hello! I am a bride that has a dual cultural background. I will be wearing a traditional American wedding dress but also want to wear Khmer wedding attire. (The Khmer attire will be a surprise for...

Julee, Yesterday at 7:37 AM 4 68
Start a discussion