Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
K
help on colors
Keirstyn, on November 10, 2021 at 7:08 AM

I really like green (hunter or emerald not both) with navy & dusty blue (accenting in gold). Has anyone incorporated all of these colors together on their day? I’m having a hard time visualizing...

Tara, 6 hours ago 7 106
Kylee
Do these invitations match?
Kylee, on November 11, 2021 at 3:41 PM

Do these invitations match? The color of these is “Greige” but i feel like since they’re neutral it’s okay? Our colors are emerald, shades of pink (fuschia, blush, coral), orange, and gold. The...

Tara, 6 hours ago 12 201
Jen
Draping for Wedding Arch
Jen, on November 12, 2021 at 11:01 PM

Hi everyone. My fiancé is building a black colored arch for our ceremony this June. It is going to be held in a skyline room (floor to ceiling windows) at a science museum around sunset. I wanted to...

Tara, 6 hours ago 13 149 1
Rachel
Fireplace backdrop creativity help
Rachel, on November 13, 2021 at 8:57 PM

Hi - we are trying to determine if we should get married in from of the fireplace (in photo) in our event room. How would you decorate this? We need to have a table for photos of our deceased fathers...

Tara, 6 hours ago 7 114
Alexus
Rodeo wedding ideas
Alexus, on November 14, 2021 at 3:26 AM

Hey yall so my fiance and I are stuck on figuring out how to decorate the arena for our wedding. I'm a barrel racer/breakway roper and he's a farmer .Our colors for the wedding is rust orange ,teal...

Tara, 6 hours ago 5 88
Emma
Flower Décor
Emma, on November 16, 2021 at 1:43 PM

My wedding theme is cherry blossoms with a main color pallet of light pink, white, and grey. But I’m not entirely sure what other flowers to have with the cherry blossoms. It will most likely be in...

Tara, 6 hours ago 8 108
Moreno
Need to hire flower person
Moreno, Yesterday at 3:13 PM

My wedding coming up fast! And I don’t have any ideas for flowers or decorations for my wedding reception! What to do!?

Tara, 6 hours ago 2 50
Caitlin
how do we keep people from writing rude comments on our non-traditional guest book?
Caitlin, on November 10, 2016 at 2:14 PM

So, my fiance and i decided our wedding colors are black and white, which also happens to be the colors of our favorite sports team. he came up with the awesome idea of a custom jersey with our last...

Katies, Nov 25, 2021 31 379
Angie
August Weddings - What's Your Color Scheme?
Angie, on October 29, 2021 at 10:04 PM

What’s your color scheme? I can’t decide 😩 I need some inspiration

Kayleigh, Nov 23, 2021 14 229
Shell'a
Table Linens
Shell'a, on November 22, 2021 at 11:44 AM

Anyone in the Dallas area have linens from their wedding they aren’t using anymore or trying to sell? Preferably white. Please lmk or if you have any other colors. Also if y’all know of good websites...

Shell'a, Nov 23, 2021 2 32
Tiare
How to make my venues cement less ugly?
Tiare, on November 19, 2021 at 1:32 AM

Hey all, so we picked this rustic venue because of its location and for the fact that it’s surrounded by nature and affordable. The biggest problem we have is all the cement that’s there, we’d have...

Melinda, Nov 22, 2021 10 197
Pirate & 60s Bride
Where are all the print wedding magazines?
Pirate & 60s Bride, on August 9, 2020 at 5:31 PM

I'm so sad! I was going to get a print magazine subscription for my soon-to-be SIL. I LOVED flipping through magazines when I was engaged. Martha Stewart only printing 1x/year. I couldn't even find...

Andie, Nov 21, 2021 19 1,184 2
Rae
How much did you pay for flowers from a florist?
Rae, on July 24, 2017 at 7:29 PM

Hi all! I'm starting to get quotes from florists and I'm just curious what everyone else is paying for one? I'm especially interested to know if you're in an area that's super popular for weddings so...

Karla T, Nov 21, 2021 47 1,680
Gina
What colors did you choose for your wedding?
Gina, on April 24, 2021 at 7:53 AM

What colors did you lady choose for your wedding this one is mine

Alexa, Nov 20, 2021 292 7,961 18
Maria
Pens for guestbook?
Maria, on June 1, 2018 at 3:48 PM

Seemingly silly question. I really like my guestbook, here's a sample pic from the vendor Please and Thank you Cards on Etsy. What pens did you use for the guestbook? I don't want to use super cheap...

Juliet, Nov 18, 2021 18 2,490
K
Lings’s moment flower storage
Keri, on November 14, 2021 at 4:20 PM

Hi! I just received Ling’s moment flowers and took advantage of their Black Friday sale even though my wedding is a year out. How should I store them? Keep them in their boxes or take them out?

Keri, Nov 15, 2021 5 85
Michelle
Favorite Etsy vendors
Michelle, on November 10, 2021 at 3:16 PM

Which stores did you find offered what you needed with great service and prices, and what did you purchase from them?

Chloe, Nov 14, 2021 6 120 1
Sydney
Wedding Flowers
Sydney, on November 8, 2021 at 2:34 PM

My wedding is happening at the end of September I am trying to think of some beginning fall flowers that I could use in my bouquet. I am on a tight budget. I'm planning on having a lot of greenery and...

Gabby R, Nov 13, 2021 4 99
Courtney
Does Ceremony/reception Decor Need to Match?
Courtney, on August 4, 2021 at 12:09 PM

Looking for decor advice. I always wanted to have a red/white themed wedding (red bridesmaid dresses, red and white bouquet, etc) HOWEVER I have also always wanted to get married on the beach. For my...

Amandaa11, Nov 13, 2021 8 183
K
Floral quote
Kelsey, on September 22, 2021 at 1:42 PM

So I’ve been trying to figure out what to do for floral for the ceremony and reception. I’m wanting to do all silk/ faux floral. I have a quote from a florist for silk floral for $989. It...

Kari, Nov 13, 2021 8 169
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics