We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Belle
How much does your fresh bouquet cost you?
Belle, on July 1, 2020 at 1:11 AM

I quoted 3 bouquet different bouquets. 1 was “rejected” because peonies are seasonal. So, that’s out. Then number 2 (I drawn bellow) was wayyy too expensive. Sit down and take a deep breath..... IT’S...

Belle, Yesterday at 9:02 PM 41 301 1
Jasmine
Let's See Those Wedding Invites!
Jasmine, on June 30, 2020 at 1:27 AM

I am so excited that we've finally put down on our save the dates and wedding invitational suite!! I've been eyeballing these babies for so long and things are finally starting to feel real I can't...

Rebecca, Yesterday at 11:58 AM 37 292
Febrina
Fake Flowers for brides and bridesmaids ????
Febrina, on June 30, 2020 at 4:56 AM

Hi everyone ! I just wondering if any of you guys planing or already did use artificial/fake flowers for bride and bridesmaids ? If yes, then where did you guys buy it ? I kinda don’t wanna spend so...

Susana, Yesterday at 4:12 AM 49 422
Lydia
Custom Beverage Napkins
Lydia, Today at 12:30 PM

Ahh, I’m so excited and have to share. I ordered custom beverage napkins for my reception and they came out so much better than I expected. I definitely recommend Yippee Daisy on Etsy. They have lots...

Melle, 10 minutes ago 5 32 1
Courtney
Gold wedding
Courtney, on July 1, 2020 at 8:09 PM

For those of you who are having gold weddings , did you have any trouble matching all your gold decor? I feel like there's so many different shades of gold that's it's hard to match them , especially...

Courtney, 2 hours ago 15 93
Jana
Clear white lights vs uplighting
Jana, on July 1, 2020 at 6:53 PM

Which do you prefer to brighten a room? From what I could tell on Pinterest, they have completely different looks.

Erin, 6 hours ago 10 64
Kim
Gold floating picture frames?!
Kim, Yesterday at 9:18 AM

Does anyone know where I could find gold floating picture frames from?! I can’t seem to find them anywhere. Looking for something simple for wedding signage 😇

Sarah, Yesterday at 9:29 PM 6 74
Jackie
Wedding Flowers/colors for Feb wedding
Jackie, Yesterday at 4:05 PM

I want to incorporate red roses and sunflowers for a February 2021 wedding. However, I feel the sunflowers won't fit the theme. Since we will be having a February wedding, I think our wedding colors...

Veronica, Yesterday at 5:30 PM 4 44
Megan
Borrowing Bride
Megan, Yesterday at 10:54 AM

So long story short, my moms best friends daughter is getting married in January. At a family gathering I was showing her pictures of our centerpieces, tables numbers etc. like all brides show off...

Mcskipper, Yesterday at 4:57 PM 18 216
L
Non-floral Centerpieces
Lisa, Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Looking for inspiration for centerpieces! My fiance does not want to do floral centerpieces. Anyone have any fun/creative ideas, or did anyone else do non-floral centerpieces? Would love to see what...

Pirate & 60s Bride, Yesterday at 3:28 PM 21 109
K
Silk blue dendrobium orchid
Katelin, on November 5, 2011 at 3:28 PM

I can't find them anywhere. I am starting to lose hope. They are the perfect flower for my wedding but i can find them online, anywhere. I preferably want the fake ones. Anyone have any sites?

Katie, Yesterday at 10:37 AM 13 2,779
Miriam
Wedding themes
Miriam, on June 30, 2020 at 4:20 PM

How do y’all come up with the theme for your wedding? I’m finding it super hard to stick to something. Especially just one color palette. I like neutrals and I kinda want an earthy theme. Show me your...

Jodie, Yesterday at 10:06 AM 24 164 1
T
Wedding colors/theme?
Tiffany, on June 27, 2020 at 3:34 PM

Hey everyone! 💕 what are your wedding colors and theme if you have one? Was it influenced by the season you’re having your wedding? I’m having a fall wedding and it’s just our favorite time of year...

Elmarose04, Yesterday at 5:14 AM 17 192 1
Caylin
Greenery on farmhouse tables
Caylin, on July 1, 2020 at 4:42 PM

Hey yall! So I'm wanting to get some greenery for our tables. We are having 12 long farmhouse tables about 10 ft long each, and 13 5ft long farmhouse tables. My question is how many stems of...

Dj Tanner, Jul 1, 2020 3 63 1
Madilyn
Best resale sites?
Madilyn, on July 1, 2020 at 12:18 AM

Ok! What are the best wedding resale shops online? Looking to reuse peoples wedding stuff they dont want- Facebook Market Place is great but im looking for more!

Brittany, Jul 1, 2020 4 63
M
Purple Rain 🌧
Monica, on June 29, 2020 at 9:15 PM

Help! I’m in love with my choice of purple for my wedding. Use your imagination because the whole tablecloth will be the dark purple. anybody have any advice of color matching. Seems every single...

Monica, Jul 1, 2020 8 116
Maggie
Planning early
Maggie, on June 29, 2020 at 2:35 PM

My wedding is almost a year away. I have my dress, dj and venue. I am struggling a little on where to go next and what aspects benefit from early planning.

Bianca, Jul 1, 2020 14 97 1
E
Decor websites?
Emily, on June 29, 2020 at 3:17 PM

I'm shopping around for décor a little early. (Wedding is next July) because I like to visualize and also pick things up at stores/online shop little by little. Does anyone know of any good websites...

Lynnie, Jun 30, 2020 10 79
Kristen
Wedding favor sites that are reputable
Kristen, on June 29, 2020 at 11:37 AM

Besides etsy (some things are a bit pricey there for me) what are some other reputable website that do party favors or personalized gifts? Thanks so much!

Hanna, Jun 30, 2020 25 141
Lucretia
Boutonnieres
Lucretia, on June 8, 2020 at 4:31 PM

Hi Ladies. Question for you. Does the Groom and Bestman have to have the same color of Boutonnieres? Lucretia

Lucretia, Jun 30, 2020 19 116 1
Start a discussion