Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Shay
What's everyone's wedding colors?
Shay, on December 4, 2021 at 9:09 AM

What's everyone color for their wedding?

Hannah, An hour ago 57 560
Lisa
What Are You Doing For Your Guest Book?
Lisa, on December 1, 2021 at 9:34 AM

Are you doing a traditional guest book? Or having everyone sign a jersey/wood sign/etc? Or doing a photo guest book? Show off some pictures of what your guest book looks like! Here are some fun ideas...

Lisa, Dec 3, 2021 26 149
Samantha
Centerpiece Style
Samantha, Today at 11:24 AM

I'm trying to make centerpieces for rectangular tables. I have this gorgeous vision in my mind using black linens, gold candlesticks, black taper candles, and these beautiful old books with handmade...

Samantha, 6 hours ago 4 49
Sarah
What kind of theme would you consider this ?
Sarah, on November 30, 2021 at 9:12 PM

Here’s what I’ve got so far for my wedding.. would you consider this fall theme?

Samantha, 6 hours ago 5 138
Vanessa
Wedding planner?
Vanessa, Yesterday at 10:17 AM

Hey there! I just discovered this forum and I’m amazed with the information! I wanted to share this experience, I’d like to know what you think about…I’m just starting to check on pricing, venues and...

Vanessa, 11 hours ago 11 99
Alicia
Floral Scheme Help
Alicia, on December 4, 2021 at 4:43 PM

Hi all - I recently booked my florist for my May '22 wedding. We had a great consultation but after we got off of the call, I realized that the floral color scheme that we had decided upon and...

Alicia, Yesterday at 4:51 PM 5 126
B
Table Runners and Wrinkles
Brittney, on December 4, 2021 at 7:03 AM

Hello! I bought a bunch of the gauze, cheesecloth table runners from Tablecloths factory and am really happy with the color, but was wondering - are you supposed to steam them to get the wrinkles out?...

Cyndy, Dec 5, 2021 3 80
Erika
Has anyone had their wedding @ Beach Palace Resort in Cancun Mexico ? pictures?
Erika, on June 24, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Beach palace has great affordable wedding packages, but the package I want doesnt have the decor/theme I want. They're nice options but not the colors I like. Colins package. Has anyone been married...

Crystal, Dec 3, 2021 8 466
Lynne
Cigar Bar
Lynne, on October 27, 2021 at 4:57 PM

Hi! did anyone do a cigar bar at their wedding? We're thinking just a table with custom matches in a bowl, boxes of nice cigars, etc. Not a professional rolling them or anything. We were thinking of...

Ava, Dec 3, 2021 5 85
Courtney
Does Ceremony/reception Decor Need to Match?
Courtney, on August 4, 2021 at 12:09 PM

Looking for decor advice. I always wanted to have a red/white themed wedding (red bridesmaid dresses, red and white bouquet, etc) HOWEVER I have also always wanted to get married on the beach. For my...

Ava, Dec 3, 2021 9 191
L
Christmas wedding: support group
Lissett, on November 29, 2021 at 10:34 PM

Yes, I shamelessly want to have a Christmas wedding next year on 12/23! My husband And I got married 5 yrs ago by court in 12/23 and want to now get married with God in church ceremony . Plus...

Ava, Dec 3, 2021 9 159
Rachel
Fireplace backdrop creativity help
Rachel, on November 13, 2021 at 8:57 PM

Hi - we are trying to determine if we should get married in from of the fireplace (in photo) in our event room. How would you decorate this? We need to have a table for photos of our deceased fathers...

Rachel, Dec 2, 2021 9 125
Dazjon
Yacht club weddings
Dazjon, on December 1, 2021 at 2:59 PM

Not getting married until May 2023 but we already have out venue booked at a yacht club. Beaut scenery, perfect breeze. My finance and I are just having trouble with colors and style ideas. Please if...

Lynnie, Dec 2, 2021 3 90
Angie
August Weddings - What's Your Color Scheme?
Angie, on October 29, 2021 at 10:04 PM

What’s your color scheme? I can’t decide 😩 I need some inspiration

Ava, Dec 1, 2021 15 250
Moreno
Need to hire flower person
Moreno, on November 28, 2021 at 3:13 PM

My wedding coming up fast! And I don’t have any ideas for flowers or decorations for my wedding reception! What to do!?

Ava, Dec 1, 2021 5 87
Emma
Flower Décor
Emma, on November 16, 2021 at 1:43 PM

My wedding theme is cherry blossoms with a main color pallet of light pink, white, and grey. But I’m not entirely sure what other flowers to have with the cherry blossoms. It will most likely be in...

Emma, Dec 1, 2021 10 128
Monica
Advice box or guest book or both?
Monica, on January 12, 2018 at 2:24 PM

I really don't want to spend too much money here because I feel like people never use these things, so I'm not sure if I should do A. just a simple guest book B. an advice box with some cards that say...

Elizabeth, Nov 30, 2021 26 1,874
Pirate & 60s Bride
Where are all the print wedding magazines?
Pirate & 60s Bride, on August 9, 2020 at 5:31 PM

I'm so sad! I was going to get a print magazine subscription for my soon-to-be SIL. I LOVED flipping through magazines when I was engaged. Martha Stewart only printing 1x/year. I couldn't even find...

Kath, Nov 29, 2021 20 1,209 2
K
help on colors
Keirstyn, on November 10, 2021 at 7:08 AM

I really like green (hunter or emerald not both) with navy & dusty blue (accenting in gold). Has anyone incorporated all of these colors together on their day? I’m having a hard time visualizing...

Tara, Nov 29, 2021 7 108
Kylee
Do these invitations match?
Kylee, on November 11, 2021 at 3:41 PM

Do these invitations match? The color of these is “Greige” but i feel like since they’re neutral it’s okay? Our colors are emerald, shades of pink (fuschia, blush, coral), orange, and gold. The...

Tara, Nov 29, 2021 12 206
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics