Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lisa
Decor Setup And Tear Down
Lisa, on October 11, 2021 at 1:11 PM

Who is handling the setup and tear down of your wedding day decor (ceremony aisle decor, centerpieces, lighting, photo backdrops, etc)?

Clarissa, Oct 14, 2021 17 152
M
Decor Help!
Morgan, Today at 10:14 AM

Hi all! I am transforming my tiny church into my wedding venue. There was a church here previously that utilized a giant curtain in front of the but I am looking for any and all ideas. Thanks!

Samantha, 5 hours ago 1 29
Celeste
Making a color scheme decision is overwhelming
Celeste, on October 11, 2021 at 11:13 PM

Oh my goodness, I keep picking different color schemes and then looking at them and going… I HATE IT! So I would appreciate any weigh in on colors.I am also looking at navy, burgundy and silver...

alexandra, 8 hours ago 17 204
Hannah
Welcome and seating signs help!
Hannah, Yesterday at 4:50 PM

I cannot for the life of me choose a welcome sign or seating chart. I like everything! Mirrors, wood, acrylic….. you name it. I like it. Can everyone share their photos for Inspo?! TIA!

Casey, Yesterday at 11:38 PM 2 60
Lenard
diy Rustic Decor
Lenard, on October 15, 2021 at 11:52 PM

Heyyyy ladies and gents!!!! So I finally found my DREAM venue! It’s a 1930’s horse barn that’s been gutted! I’m a pretty crafty person and my wedding is on an extremely tight budget! So I’m looking...

R.L., Yesterday at 4:34 PM 3 89
Taylor
Colors
Taylor, Yesterday at 2:17 PM

Is is bad to have dark red and sunflowers as your theme if your wedding is in March during the spring?

R.L., Yesterday at 4:28 PM 7 78
Gina
What colors did you choose for your wedding?
Gina, on April 24, 2021 at 7:53 AM

What colors did you lady choose for your wedding this one is mine

Erika, Oct 15, 2021 290 7,476 18
Courtney
Dried flowers - opinions?
Courtney, on October 10, 2021 at 7:37 PM

Hi everyone! Thinking about using some dried flowers (mixed with some greenery and some fresh flowers) for my reception, which is here: https://mansionsonfifth.com/ Do you think dried flowers would...

R.L., Oct 15, 2021 4 70
Kiersten
Coastal theme Guest Book options
Kiersten, on October 12, 2021 at 9:14 AM

Hi Everyone I was wondering if anyone has done any coastal/ nautical theme guest book ideas that were not necessarily a book but something out of the box? If you did something fun and have pictures...

Emilia, Oct 15, 2021 4 44
Clarissa
Speciality lighting
Clarissa, on October 12, 2021 at 11:39 AM

Is anyone doing any special lighting and if so what colors are you using? We have a lighting tech for up lighting but still haven’t narrowed down our colors yet? Our colors are grey/silver and...

Clarissa, Oct 14, 2021 2 46 1
W
Printed signs for wedding
Whitney, on October 12, 2021 at 5:24 PM

Looking for recommendations of companies that produce quality work for printed Welcome sign and table numbers. Inspo pics posted below.

Melissa, Oct 13, 2021 5 78
Milada
Centerpieces or Linens, Guestbook or Table Numbers - What's Your Favorite Decor Item?
Milada, on October 11, 2021 at 12:34 PM

Let's talk decor! Are you a DIY bride/groom or did you let your florist go a little crazy? Did you choose a traditional guest book or will it be polaroid pictures? Tell us your FAVORITE decor item and...

Rosie, Oct 12, 2021 8 106
Samantha
Small Destination Beach Wedding...decor?
Samantha, on October 9, 2021 at 8:47 PM

Hi friends! We're flying from Kansas to California for a small destination wedding with a beach ceremony and a restaurant reception. We've gotten our beach permit from the city and have already...

Fiona, Oct 11, 2021 2 45
Lisa
What Is Your Bouquet Style? 💐
Lisa, on September 21, 2021 at 2:08 PM

Are you going with a cascading bouquet? Round? Pageant? Single stem? Something else? What are you doing for your bouquet? Please share some inspiration pictures! Here are some inspiration photos I...

Lisa, Oct 10, 2021 58 483
Courtney
Color opinions!
Courtney, on October 8, 2021 at 4:52 PM

Hi! I am getting married in a historic mansion next October (here is a recent wedding that happened there recently - it’s called the Mansions on Fifth:...

Courtney, Oct 9, 2021 7 190
K
Rented faux flowers
K Kas, on October 7, 2021 at 5:58 PM

Hi! Has anyone used a faux flower rental company for their bouquets/table arrangements? How were they in person and worth the cost? The specific one I’m looking at is Something Borrowed Blooms, but...

Kk, Oct 8, 2021 2 58
Erika
Color
Erika, on October 4, 2021 at 5:56 PM

What would be a good color for a October wedding in NYC.? Bridesmaids and theme I was thinking lavender

Laura, Oct 7, 2021 8 94
Michelle
Overwhelmed By Decor Options
Michelle, on October 6, 2021 at 2:28 PM

How did you guys choose what decorations to get?! I’m so overwhelmed by all the options and signs and knowing what I will need. I definitely want a welcome sign to put on an easel and some sort of...

Lynnie, Oct 7, 2021 2 86
M
Bouquets, to be or not to be?
Maggii, on September 30, 2021 at 6:13 AM

Is it weird that I’m not totally sold on the idea of having bouquets? I don’t mind throwing one at my reception because that’s what a lot of people are wanting me to do but do I really need to carry...

Maggii, Oct 7, 2021 21 179 1
M
40 days out
Madison, on October 4, 2021 at 4:45 PM

With just 40 days from my wedding day I’ve realized my mums won’t be bloomed. My theme is dusty rose, eucalyptus, white pumpkins, stumps, crates and dark stained wood features. I had planned to use...

Lynnie, Oct 6, 2021 4 90
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics