Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Janessa
Flowers ... go fake or keeping it real ?
Janessa, on January 15, 2020 at 4:42 PM

How tacky is it to insert artificial flowers in a wedding to save on the budget ? Maybe fake flowers for the bridal party ?

Mackenzie, Yesterday at 4:06 PM 23 1 229
Kelly
Signs as Decor: In or Out?
Kelly, on March 5, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Signs can be such a fun way to add to your wedding decor! Are you still about signs as decor? Or do you think all the signage has gotten out of control? What's your take on the signs as decor trend?...

Kim, 20 minutes ago 93 1,255
Holly
How to Camouflage Bricks at a Venue you and your fiancé love?
Holly, Yesterday at 4:45 PM

Hi Brides! I’m hoping some of you have dealt with this before and/or have some ideas on how I can deal with the cinder blocks at our venue. We hate them! But we love everything else about the venue....

Shelly, Yesterday at 8:50 PM 2 42
Bryana
Winter wedding centerpieces!
Bryana, Yesterday at 5:19 PM

We are getting married 1/9/21 up here in N.H. and are thinking for colors navy blue for the guys, dusty/steel blue for the girls with pops of burgundy and blush throughout? Just didn’t know if anyone...

Bryana, Yesterday at 8:35 PM 5 43
Lauren
Pillar candles help!
Lauren, Yesterday at 3:28 PM

I'm using lots of pillar candles in glasses for my ceremony and reception decor. Did you guys use any adhesive or glue to stick your pillar candles into the glass? And did you burn your candles prior...

Cyndy, Yesterday at 8:23 PM 2 39
D
Napkins
Dezaree, on January 19, 2020 at 5:00 PM

So, we are using real silverware, but chose to use the hard nicer plastic plates. Now I am going back and forth on napkins. Nice throw away? Or cloth? What's everyone else using?

Dezaree, Yesterday at 6:49 PM 9 77
Mackenzie
Table Settings
Mackenzie, Yesterday at 4:02 PM

Hello everyone, I am stuck on choosing colors for table cloths and chair sashes. We don't have set colors and it is making it extremely difficult to decide. I went with the wild flower style bouquet...

Amber, Yesterday at 4:33 PM 6 51
Danielle
Florist or no florist
Danielle, Yesterday at 4:01 PM

The only flowers I am going to need are for the bridesmaids and me (6) total. I have the rest of the flowers figured out. I am wondering if I should have a florist do the bouquets or get silk ones......

Gen, Yesterday at 4:15 PM 7 65
Breanna
Wedding
Breanna , Yesterday at 1:53 PM

Hey brides. What are some websites you for decor from?

Mackenzie, Yesterday at 4:04 PM 5 36
Careylee
Publix bouquets!
Careylee, Yesterday at 4:02 PM

Has anyone ordered a bouquet from Publix? If so can you share the pricing, order process & any pictures with me 😊 thank you!

Careylee, Yesterday at 4:02 PM 1 23
Meghan
Personalized Paper Napkins
Meghan, Yesterday at 9:50 AM

My mom has been pushing for us to get personalized napkins saying they aren't a waste of money and people will keep them. How many people actually save these napkins are they worth it?

Mrs. Bubba, Yesterday at 3:08 PM 11 100
E
Movie and Author Themed Reception Tables
Emily, on January 18, 2020 at 6:18 PM

My fiancé loves movies, and I prefer books—so we are mixing up our tables at the reception to match this! I was wondering if anyone has ever done any movie and/or book themed tables at their weddings...

Haley, Yesterday at 12:54 PM 7 54
Jessica
Bouquets
Jessica, on January 18, 2020 at 2:43 PM

Is there anyone else using fake flowers for your Bouquet? I got fake for the wedding party but is it ok to use fake for mine?

Katharine, Yesterday at 9:43 AM 27 240
Krissy
Flower Set Bouquets on Amazon
Krissy, on January 15, 2020 at 8:36 AM

Hello!! I just came across silk flower bouquet sets on Amazon and I’d like to know if anyone has tried them for the wedding? How were they?? Did you like them? Did they get delivered ok?

Clíodhna, Yesterday at 8:11 AM 2 47
Ti'Anna
What are your bridesmaids carrying down the aisle?
Ti'Anna, on January 5, 2020 at 6:18 PM

What will your bridesmaids be carrying down the aisle? Smaller bouquets, laterns, single flower, floral hoops, or what other creative things are you guys thinking?

Ti'Anna, Jan 19, 2020 63 1 838
K
Wedding colors
Karina, on January 19, 2020 at 5:36 PM

Has anyone used burnt orange/rust for your wedding color? If so what other colors did you include in your color scheme?

Meghan, Jan 19, 2020 7 75
Sam
How many wedding colors?
Sam, on January 22, 2019 at 11:05 AM

How many different colors are you incorporating throughout your wedding decor? 🎨 Are you focusing on one or two main colors, or do you have a full-color palette? Photo from The Posie Shoppe in OR Next...

Candi, Jan 19, 2020 525 2,820
Jessica
Bad decorations, beautiful venue
Jessica, on December 31, 2019 at 2:55 AM

Hello! So my fiancé and I are getting married and we found the perfect venue, but it came with a bit of a twist. The outside areas where we intend on having a ceremony and reception are drop dead...

Shariyahmom, Jan 19, 2020 7 207
Jocelyn
Color advice
Jocelyn, on January 19, 2020 at 4:14 PM

I need help. My wedding is navy with lots of greenery and some white. I had bought ivory napkins accidentally.. do u think it will clash if I have ivory napkins and white chair covers. Or do you think...

Anna, Jan 19, 2020 8 123
Paige
Idea for Unconventional Bridesmaid Bouquets
Paige, on January 3, 2020 at 9:06 PM

I live in Seattle, and for the bridesmaids bouquets I had a fun (but maybe crazy?) idea. The day before the wedding, we'll all go to Pike Place Market (a huge daily market in Seattle with food and...

Paige, Jan 19, 2020 6 113
Start a discussion