Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Sonya
Color
Sonya, Yesterday at 3:30 PM

How did you ladies decided on your colors? I am at a loss with this. I would LOVE sunflowers in my wedding, but I DON'T want one of my colors as yellow. Kinda want the sunflowers as an accent flower....

Davis, Yesterday at 7:06 PM 24 179
Wedding Florals cost
KGreen, Today at 7:07 PM

Hi all! So the theme of our wedding is Botanical Garden Affair/Spring Wonderland. As you can imagine we picture the place crawling with flowers and greenery. Now while our imaginations have run wild...

KGreen, 5 minutes ago 4
Vote on your favorite centerpiece
Kristen, Today at 3:30 PM

Hi Everyone, so I am trying a DIY centerpiece and my biggest fear is they will look tacky or cheap!! Any input is appreciated!! And please tell me which you like better... with or with the bling...

Virginia, An hour ago 21 170
Tablescapes
Futuremrsmccormack, Today at 12:04 PM

Is there anyone on here who is ALREADY married and has pictures of their reception tables? I'm deciding on my floral/linen budget and I wanted to see real tables. Not the ones on pinterest or inspo...

earias, An hour ago 8 107
May wedding colors in Chicago
Andrea, Today at 2:14 AM

I am having the hardest time deciding on my wedding colors. I still have time so it hasn’t hindered planning yet, but it’s getting down to the wire. May 2nd in Chicago will probably be 60ish degrees...

Andrea, 2 hours ago 7 50
Herbs instead of flowers...
Brandi, Today at 12:49 PM

After getting a few different quotes on flowers, I cannot justify spending so much money on something so temporary. Our ceremony space is in front of floor to ceiling windows facing downtown, so we...

Melissa, 4 hours ago 5 47
Save the dates
Kirsten, Yesterday at 6:05 AM

364 days to go ! When did you ladies send out save the dates n who did you use ?

Jess, 4 hours ago 10 1 69
October 17th wedding color pallet
Lindsey, Today at 4:15 AM

My fiancé and I are planning on getting married October 17th, 2020. We are getting married at the beach. I am looking for a fall color pallet that would incorporate jewel tones and neutrals. I love...

Erica, 5 hours ago 14 62
Welcome Bags - Need to Have or Nice to Have?
Lynnie, on August 20, 2019 at 12:05 PM

Welcome bags are a really nice touch for your out-of-town guests! But do you now expect to see them at the room block, or are they still an extra pleasant surprise?Are welcome bags a 'need to have' or...

Catriece, 5 hours ago 95 536
Favors - Need to Have or Nice to Have?
Lynnie, on August 20, 2019 at 12:06 PM

Wedding favors are a fun way to incorporate your theme and to thank your guests for coming, but are they really a favorite for your guests? What do you think about wedding favors? Are they still a...

Chelsea, 6 hours ago 93 1 620
Tablecloth and runners are in!!!
Diana, Yesterday at 11:13 PM

So I’ve been looking for tablecloth and runners for about 5 months!! Well a few weeks ago I found a company that wouldn’t charge an arm and a leg!! Our colors are black/gold. The decor piece is what...

Cher Horowitz, 7 hours ago 13 121
Winter wedding?
Sentquetta, Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Need help with colors for a winter wedding. So far I have tiffany blue and red. And was wondering what other colors would go with these two colors.

Cher Horowitz, 7 hours ago 4 20
Decorations
Christina, Today at 7:45 AM

I had one decor lady quote be 1,500 and it seemed a little high for what I was asking. My mom insist we hire a decor person but I’m pretty crafty and don’t mind setting up. I need some advice on what...

Yam, 7 hours ago 6 90
Wedding Entrance Doors
Crystal, Today at 11:43 AM

Hello,Any recommendations on where I can rent entrance doors that open and close in Broward county/Miami area? Finding it really difficult to find entrance doors that articulate any advice would be...

Crystal, 7 hours ago 23
Glam Wedding
Brittany, Today at 10:21 AM

So I am really having trouble when it comes to my theme. I can envision in my head what I want but not sure what to call it or how to execute it. Fall wedding, thinking burgundy & silver as my...

Cher Horowitz, 7 hours ago 2 47
Let's Talk Themes
Cristy, on August 15, 2019 at 7:04 PM

Hi all! I'm interested in your wedding theme, if you have one. When I first started planning, I didn't know what, if any, theme I wanted for my wedding. Then I thought, "I don't need a theme...." and...

Destiera, 8 hours ago 46 1 385
Color scheme help!
Stefanie, on August 20, 2019 at 8:38 AM

Hi everyone. I am stuck on color schemes. I am getting married April 2020 at a beautiful conservstory. I am a DIY bride on a budget. I have my dress and I am thinking of having my bridesmaids wear...

Amber, 8 hours ago 5 98
Where is the best place to sell my wedding decor?!
Cass, on November 17, 2016 at 12:34 PM

Hi everyone!I had a beautiful wedding in June, and am looking to sell my centrepieces, backdrops, etc. I have had them up on Kijiji (as I'm in Canada) but with no luck. Anyone know of any websites...

Afshan, 11 hours ago 7 1,980
How many colors in your color palette?
Lynnie, on July 30, 2019 at 11:05 AM

How many different colors are you incorporating in your wedding decor? Are you focusing on one or two main colors, or do you have a wide color palette? 🎨 Golden Hour Color Palette , Photo by...

Heather, 12 hours ago 160 1 786
Colors for late September wedding??
Jaci, on June 11, 2019 at 9:01 AM

Hey ladies, so my wedding date is September 26, 2020, and I was just curious on what some of your wedding colors would be? I have some in mind, but I feel like it’s constantly changing, or the...

Brandy, Yesterday at 10:30 PM 366 5 4,287