We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Jasmine
Let's See Those Wedding Invites!
Jasmine, on June 30, 2020 at 1:27 AM

I am so excited that we've finally put down on our save the dates and wedding invitational suite!! I've been eyeballing these babies for so long and things are finally starting to feel real I can't...

Jasmine, Jul 10, 2020 55 448 1
Chelsea
Thoughts on Florals?
Chelsea, Today at 4:02 PM

I am getting ideas for my floral arrangements. I think I've narrowed it down — just looking for some feedback. We're getting married in a botanical garden, and our colors are lavender and sage green....

Melle, A minute ago 1 3
M
Redhead bride - wedding colors?
M, Yesterday at 6:30 PM

Red headed brides (or people with redhead friends) - what wedding colors did you do? I don’t like emerald/hunter green, but I need suggestions!! My fiancé wants to wear a navy suit

Jana, 9 minutes ago 4 82
Air
Arch decorating ideas
Air, on July 11, 2020 at 8:44 PM

Don’t mind me :p we got our arch today from FH’s uncle I’m needing some ideas on how to decorate this! Please anything will Help!

Lynnie, 22 minutes ago 4 86
Madi
Bohemian Wedding - Ground Seating?
Madi, Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Anyone with experience with ground seating? What are some tips? How would you have done things differently? I would really love to do dinner seating like this (photo below). But immediately I wonder...

Hannah, 2 hours ago 14 138 1
Annika
Xbox Achievement Sign??
Annika, Today at 11:19 AM

UPDATE-Found what I needed, thanks everybody!! WeddingWire I need your help! I found these adorable signs on Pinterest but I can't find them anywhere! I've checked google and etsy and I can't seem to...

Annika, 3 hours ago 8 78 1
Monique
Decorating The 🏠 Front Yay or Nay?
Monique, Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Decorating The 🏠 for the wedding, I want to decorate the outside of my home before my October wedding like early October, I have seen it done at times; however unsure if I should Yay or Nay to...

Tasha, 4 hours ago 10 116
M
My bouquet is almost done. It's so pretty, i cried!
Michelle, Yesterday at 11:53 PM

My wonderful aunt is putting together mine and the bridesmaid's bouquets. She sent us updates today. All of the flowers are silk, but latex in the lilly's. I cannot wait to see them in person!

Jasmine, 4 hours ago 9 110
Annika
Nerdy Wedding Ideas?!
Annika, on June 20, 2020 at 10:01 AM

Although our wedding is mainly "normal" with the theme (sunflowers, lemons, turquoise and yellow, vintage rustic) I really want to have subtle-ish hints of all our nerdy fandoms and hobbies, since it...

Annika, 5 hours ago 33 270 1
M
Table Decor
Meena, Yesterday at 4:49 PM

Hi, Everyone! I found these runners online today. They are so perfect for us. My FH grew up in the country, and still lives in a rural area. I have talked about living in "corn county" for years. He...

Ashley, Yesterday at 8:44 PM 10 109
L
Non-floral Centerpieces
Lisa, on July 2, 2020 at 10:56 AM

Looking for inspiration for centerpieces! My fiance does not want to do floral centerpieces. Anyone have any fun/creative ideas, or did anyone else do non-floral centerpieces? Would love to see what...

Lisa, Yesterday at 4:59 PM 41 212
Chelsea
Christmas Time Weddings
Chelsea, Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Hey there! Those of you having weddings around Christmas...HELP! How would you decorate a barn for Christmas but also keep it elegant...and include kids? I'm stuck! Thank you!!

Chelsea, Yesterday at 1:27 PM 4 46 1
Michelle
Mask designs! What are you having?
Michelle, on July 7, 2020 at 8:37 AM

I’m coming to terms with masks being likely required for my wedding in October, even if not, I want to provide masks for guests! I’m buying black reusable cloth masks as part of their favor. I was...

Annika, Yesterday at 10:12 AM 29 197 1
Luciann
a wedding about star wars
Luciann, on July 4, 2020 at 5:51 PM

I would like a wedding with this theme. Is it ok to have a wedding about a movie? This was always my dream.

Kimberly, Jul 11, 2020 10 110
Lydia
Custom Beverage Napkins
Lydia, on July 3, 2020 at 12:30 PM

Ahh, I’m so excited and have to share. I ordered custom beverage napkins for my reception and they came out so much better than I expected. I definitely recommend Yippee Daisy on Etsy. They have lots...

Kimberly, Jul 11, 2020 13 119 1
Megan
Borrowing Bride
Megan, on July 2, 2020 at 10:54 AM

So long story short, my moms best friends daughter is getting married in January. At a family gathering I was showing her pictures of our centerpieces, tables numbers etc. like all brides show off...

Kimberly, Jul 11, 2020 23 316
Kenzie
diy Bridal/groom Suite Decor
Kenzie, on July 10, 2020 at 6:01 AM

Hi all! So we are getting married this September at a Boy Scouts camp and we were curious if y’all would have some decor ideas for a DIY bridal and grooms suit. We are using two rooms in the main...

Elmarose04, Jul 11, 2020 6 92
Lori
Fishing Theme
Lori, on February 28, 2013 at 1:00 AM

So I've been looking around online for ideas for a fishing themed wedding to see if it's really something we want to do or not. I wanted to try and find a cute graphic that could be used for...

Jhyion, Jul 10, 2020 9 294
Heather
Fake flowers
Heather, on July 9, 2020 at 11:21 AM

I'm really just looking for opinions. I am wanting to do mostly fake flowers for bouquets, the alter, and isle decor. My question is does anyone think its super tacky? My aunt/Mother figure is...

Heather, Jul 10, 2020 18 117
Hilary
Wedding Party Favors
Hilary, on July 9, 2020 at 8:40 PM

What type of party favors did you provide to your guests? What websites did you use? I am wanting to do a coffee mug for sure. How did you display your favors? Thank you in advance ❤️

Rebecca, Jul 10, 2020 19 130
Start a discussion