We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and makeup artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
  • Last Comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Victorian Bride
June 1st is National Nail Polish Day!!
Victorian Bride, on May 31, 2020 at 11:37 PM

Hi everyone! I thought we could celebrate National Nail Polish Day by showing your wedding day look or just your favorite color and brand. My favorite brand is Zoya!! 400 10-Free shades. What's not to...

Judith, Jun 2, 2020 21 208 1
Lea
Hair trial success!
Lea, on June 3, 2020 at 1:32 AM

My original plan for my hair was to have my college roommate do it for me-she’s amazing at braids, and I thought it would be a special way to include her. But with COVID, we cut our guest list to just...

Gwendolyn, An hour ago 12 153
Anna
12 days to go, Makeup trial, success:)
Anna, on May 24, 2020 at 8:28 PM

Hey ladies! I had my makeup trial today and I love it, the only drawback was, I put on my magnetic lashes myself, and they were slipping! Lol🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ My friend will apply them at the wedding , so they...

Brittany, 5 hours ago 11 186
Miranda
Makeup
Miranda, Yesterday at 8:17 PM

Is anyone getting their makeup retouched after the ceremony? If so, how much did it cost?

Elizabeth, 13 hours ago 6 91
T
Groomswomen, help!
Trinity, on June 3, 2020 at 12:20 PM

Hello everyone, I need help with the wedding party. I have 4 BMs, one of the girls is my fiance's sister. My fiance does not have a lot of male friends, so he can only found 2 gM, but he asked about a...

Ayla, Yesterday at 7:01 PM 10 85 1
Felicity
Makeup!!
Felicity, on May 28, 2020 at 2:10 PM

I've been practicing my makeup for my wedding! Fake lashes and all (which are super hard to do in my opinion). Does anyone have any favorite long lasting makeup they can suggest? Preferably ones that...

Breann, Yesterday at 6:41 PM 28 228 2
Melissa
diy hair and makeup
Melissa, on March 12, 2020 at 6:14 PM

Who else is doing their own hair and make up for their wedding? So I’m kind of one of those YouTube nerds that watch beauty gurus and that’s how I’ve learned how to do my make up over the years. And I...

Breann, Yesterday at 6:36 PM 11 112
Kari
Ugh nails and not being able to go to the salon because of Coronavirus
Kari, on May 29, 2020 at 2:10 PM

Our minimony is tomorrow. I never wear nail polish (the last time I did was in high school, so at least 16 years ago) and because nail salons are closed I tried to do my own nails and am so sad about...

Aimee, Yesterday at 5:56 PM 12 201
Alexis
Hair Help!
Alexis, on May 20, 2020 at 8:14 AM

Brides! I’m getting married October 3rd (hopefully) indoors. I’ll be wearing a strapless dress and I have no idea how to wear my long* hair. I’m tired of looking at Pinterest and want to see some real...

Alexis, Yesterday at 8:05 AM 30 291
T
Jewelry piece for my dress
Trinity, on June 3, 2020 at 10:51 AM

Hello ladies, I am having a really hard time deciding on silver/gold hair piece and earrings. My dress is ivory/ivory, but I have black hair. Most website recommends silver for ivory dress. I would...

Leslie, Jun 3, 2020 14 67
Deidre
Hair in nd for my postponed wedding
Deidre, on June 1, 2020 at 3:24 PM

Hi everyone. I have postponed my wedding to August 1, but now I can't find anyone to do my hair or makeup. Everyone I've contacted is booked up! We're getting married an hour south of Fargo, North...

Micaela, Jun 2, 2020 7 99
Abby
Hair
Abby, on May 25, 2020 at 11:12 PM

I have a question that isn’t really wedding related lol. Has anyone had super long hair then decided to cut it shorter? My hair is currently almost to my belly button. I’m ready for a change. I’m...

Belle, Jun 1, 2020 14 137
Chinwe
Natural Hair Brides...what are you doing with your hair??
Chinwe, on December 26, 2017 at 7:13 AM

I have super tightly coiled, short natural hair with unbelievable shrinkage and have no idea what to do with my hair on the day. I typically do twist outs by myself, but wanted to try something...

Diana, Jun 1, 2020 16 374
A
diy hair/makeup?
Amanda, on May 30, 2020 at 3:37 AM

Any brides planning on doing your own hair and makeup on your wedding day? If so, why? What concerns do you have? How much time will you give yourself? *Tips from pros welcome!

Kora, May 31, 2020 5 82
Patricia
What to expect?! - First Brazilian Wax lol
Patricia, on May 20, 2020 at 8:36 AM

Hi everyone! Sooo FH and I have been joking for the past 4+ years about him paying for my first brazilian wax. I've been too scared to do it, so I've been putting it off ever since. Our wedding is...

Erica, May 30, 2020 27 499
Allie
Nails Diy- Corona Bride Wedding day Nails!
Allie, on April 15, 2020 at 5:40 PM

Hi everyone! I know nails are no where CLOSE to first priority and definitely am not posting this with intentions of being insensitive. but who couldn’t use a light hearted post right now? ❤️ I had...

, May 29, 2020 15 199
Candice
What's your wedding date & how are you wearing your hair?
Candice, on April 4, 2020 at 2:08 PM

Hi Ladies, We moved our wedding from 5/24 to 7/25 and like everyone else, there's still the worry of the unknown and if the wedding will actually take place. On a happier, funner note: How are you...

, May 29, 2020 22 207
A
Sunburnt Lips
Andrea, on May 27, 2020 at 10:53 AM

Help!! I made sure not to burn when out in the boat and only my lips managed to get sunburn. Our engagement photos are tomorrow and my lips are cracking and peeling. Any makeup tips for covering it up...

Kari, May 29, 2020 4 79
Laurin
Makeup and Hair - Entire Bridal Party?
Laurin, on May 27, 2020 at 12:43 PM

Hello, everyone! I'd like some opinions... I'm planning on getting my hair and makeup done by a professional, and was wondering if it's considered rude or awkward not to include your bridal party in...

Sarah, May 28, 2020 23 351 1
F
Wedding day makeup- hygiene question
Future Mrs. T, on May 27, 2020 at 4:13 PM

Hey all. Initially I was planning on just doing my own makeup for my wedding but I was convinced to get it professionally done. I actually want to do it as a way of getting pampered on my special day....

Samantha, May 28, 2020 8 208
Start a discussion