Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Timing of Walking down the aisle
Amanda, Today at 8:45 PM

Hey everyone! I think I want to walk down the aisle to Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran. I was wondering if it would be okay to have all of my bridesmaids and groomsmen walk to a different song first, then...

Peggy, 2 hours ago 1 44
What's on your playlist? Aisle walk song?
Shireen, Yesterday at 7:06 PM

What's on your playlist ladies? What song will you walk down the aisle too and will your Dad be walking you?We haven't narrowed down our playlist yet, I am almost 100 positive that I will be walking...

Jodie, 3 hours ago 31 1 287
Does the brides bouquet have to match the bridesmaids?
Mickey, Today at 10:02 AM

Does the brides bouquet have to match the bridesmaids?

Andrea, 6 hours ago 10 70
Bridesmaids and Groomsmen
Abby, on September 14, 2019 at 9:33 PM

So something crazy my fiancé and I have been debating on for a few months.. should we have bridesmaids and groomsmen or not? I know it probably sounds crazy not to have them, but we don't have a ton...

Abby, 6 hours ago 19 572
Sign language interpreter
Tara, on September 12, 2019 at 9:37 PM

One of are groomsmen is deaf and I’m looking to have a interpreter for our ceremony. His boyfriend is also a groomsman but i don't Want him to have to sign during the ceremony. Reception he is okay...

Sinéad, 8 hours ago 4 102
Ring warming ceremony
Beth, on September 13, 2019 at 11:43 AM

Has anyone incorporated a ring warming in your ceremony? I just came across the concept and I love it! If you plan on using this in your ceremony, how did you do it and what wording will you use? How...

Cliodhna, 9 hours ago 4 80
California Courthouse Wedding: What to expect?
Liz, on September 12, 2019 at 2:22 PM

My FH and I scheduled a courthouse wedding next Thursday. Our wedding reception won't be until the 28th though ( 9 days after). Long story short, we are both semi-buddhist so we won't be having a...

Sinéad, 9 hours ago 4 77
Officiants
Katie, on September 13, 2019 at 4:56 PM

How can you check to see if an officiant is legal? Do they have license numbers or is there a website with a list of names?

Cliodhna, 9 hours ago 4 77
My favorite off guard pic
Phelicia, on September 12, 2019 at 10:41 AM

💃🏿💃🏿🥰🥰👑👑👑

NextChapterReady, 9 hours ago 12 1 184
Do the Grandparents walk in the wedding?
Bunn&Only, on September 11, 2019 at 8:13 PM

I am pretty confused on if the Grand parents are part of the bridal party, and if they also get a corsage, or boutonniere. I have my grandpa and grandpa on my moms side, my grandma on my dads side, my...

NextChapterReady, 9 hours ago 28 212
Walking down the aisle music
Crysta, on September 14, 2019 at 3:35 PM

So we have hired a guitarist for the ceremony. Can you help me think of some songs for family too walk down the aisle too along with the bridal party and myself. I love country music but am having a...

Sinéad, 10 hours ago 3 47
Flower girls & ring bearers
Meredith, on September 11, 2019 at 10:33 AM

Who here is having a flower girl or ring bearer? I'm wondering if it's ok for the pastor to have the rings already up there so we won't have to deal with kids possibly having temper tantrums. Is that...

Meredith, 10 hours ago 35 156
Are you doing a unity ceremony, if so what will you do?
Seirra, on August 29, 2019 at 2:47 PM

We’re gonna plant a tree💕

Sherry, 10 hours ago 40 1 367
Wedding or Courthouse Wedding
Johnnica, on September 12, 2019 at 3:42 PM

Need advice. Should i have a courthouse wedding and focus on a house or have a small wedding with 50 people. Fyi . I don't like a lot of attention from people.

Annie, 14 hours ago 18 234
Has anyone used Simply Eloped?
Melissa, Today at 8:18 AM

My fiance and I are exploring all the options from an elopement to a small wedding to a normal all to wedding and I found a company online called Simply Eloped that does packages that include the...

Melissa, 14 hours ago 2 39
Aisle Routine!
Shay, Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Hello WW,just wondering how everyone is getting their wedding party to participate in an isle routine(marching down the isle)Im having the hardest time getting FH guys to commit! Their ignoring FH...

Miss, 18 hours ago 8 94
Ceremony and Reception Guest List Dilemma
Michelle, on September 14, 2019 at 6:28 PM

So my ceremony venue can only hold 72 people, and I have gotten my full guest list down to 84 people. Included in that 84, are 14 coworkers (that I felt like I had to invite). Being that we are not...

Jeanie, 20 hours ago 7 173
Procession question regarding parents
Laura, Yesterday at 11:22 AM

So I have one (my mom) and my FH has three (mom, stepdad, and dad). I've been trying to figure out how I want to arrange their entrance. On one hand, I love the idea that my mom has always stood on...

Shireen, Yesterday at 7:53 PM 9 109
Show Me Your Wedding Programs!
NextChapterReady, on September 11, 2019 at 11:47 AM

We are currently working on our ceremony programs and I want to have a fun insert with directions to the reception as well as info about places to go during our gap. Did anyone do this with theirs?

Laura, Yesterday at 11:15 AM 4 70
Walking down the aisle
Stephanie, on September 13, 2019 at 10:00 PM

hello ladies, this topic gets me a little sad but it needs to be done. i NEED opinions! My real dad wasnt really there for me while growing up, maybe came to a game or two but when he got married his...

Laura, Yesterday at 11:02 AM 22 252