adamkentphotography

Thousand Oaks, CA View map
$5,490 Most Popular Price

$5,490 Most Popular Price

Adam Kent Photography is a Thousand Oaks-based wedding photographer that serves Los Angeles, California and the surrounding region. They are dedicated to producing lasting memories that showcase the day’s most special moments. For Adam Kent Photography, every session is more than just taking a good photo. They seize emotions and imprint them into contemporary, vintage, natural, photojournalistic and traditional images.

Adam Kent is the company’s owner and photographer. He has been shooting weddings since 2006.
Through his creative services, Adam’s purpose is to make sure you never forget how you felt on the day of your wedding. Photographic services include:

• Additional hours
  • Trash the dress
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital files

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,490

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Slideshow
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent experience with Adam.

My sister used Adam as her photoagrapher. We had a wonderful experience with him. He is professional and he made the wedding party feel comfortable. We had a fun time. He captured the enjoyable moments and well as posed pictures. His pictures are creative and beautiful. I would recommend anyone to use him. His slide show he puts together was very beautiful. Anyone who is looking for someone to not just have posed pictures but candid pictures as well I would recommend you use Adam. I plan to use him in the future.
  • Brene
    Brene G. Married on 12/03/2020

Photography Perfection

There are so many great things I can say about working with Adam as my wedding photographer. I was married 3/24/19, and initially was struggling to find a vendor that had experience with shooting people of color. Let me tell you, Adam absolutely was the best vendor I hired and all of my concerns went away as soon as I met Adam. His work ethics and perfection of his craft is truly priceless. I was even able to using the engagement photos that he took , during my slideshow the reception. The 1 minute recap video of my ceremony that he was able to provide at my reception ( in real time) was epic. HE IS JUST THAT GOOD! It was nice to be able to post a recap on social media the very next day, for the people who weren't able to make it. He is very flexible, reliable, and always finds the time to talk to his clients. My wedding photo album that Adam put together was so beautiful and thorough. He literally captured every important moment of my wedding. People tell me all the time that they have never seen a wedding album as nice as mine. Shoot, I had never seen one as nice, either. I would hire Adam for all events if i could. He was great at giving suggestions for my wedding, time efficient the day of ( really important), able and willing to adapt, and always kept a positive and energetic attitude. Adam truly made me feel like a Queen, not only on my wedding day, but during the whole process.
  • Julie
    Julie H. Married on 11/07/2020

Adam Kent is the Best in Photography

We did not even shop around for other photographers, there was no doubt we wanted to have Adam shoot our wedding. He did my sister’s wedding 8 years ago and her pictures were beautiful. All of his experience really shows in his work. Adam is truly an artist and has a way of capturing the perfect angles and light. He’s also very knowledgeable about weddings in general and offered advice and support both leading up to our wedding and the day of. I cannot recommend him enough – you will NOT be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

35 photos · 09/16/2018

Deals

adamkentphotography 1
Gift

Free Engagement Session with every collection booked.

adamkentphotography 2
Gift
Free in person consultation. We will go over in great detail the collections, albums and details of your wedding. (inquire about availability)

Cinema Life Weddings Cinema Life Weddings Wedding Videographers

Adam is a Great wedding photographer! His personality is awesome too, easy to work with and just an all-around good hearted person. His work ethic is second to none and the quality of his work is amazing. The creativity he delivers and the consistency that he delivers is inspirational. Looking forward to working with you more Adam!

Fairytale Hair and Makeup Fairytale Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough about Adam. Ver personable. Goes above and beyond for his clients. His work is top notch. No wonder clients fly him around the world to photograph their big day. He truly is the best. Have you seen his list of A list celebrities that have hired him as well. They could have anyone and they choose Adam. So should you! ;)

Pastor Norman Alexander Pastor Norman Alexander Wedding Officiants

Reverend Carolyn and I have worked with Adam many times and his professionalism and quality of work on the day of the wedding is a pleasure to work with! We as participants on a couples special day work as a team to make their day special and everything they hoped and dreamed it would be! Adam succeeds in that process and more! Looking forward to working with you Adam again soon! Pastor Norman Alexander

Thousand Oaks, CA, 91319