Pastor Norman Alexander

Pastor Norman Alexander

About Pastor Norman Alexander

My approach is that I consider it an honor and a privilege to be a part of a couple's Special Day and want to make sure your ceremony is exactly the way you would like it to be.

Together with my wife, Rev. Carolyn Alexander, we have officiated over 6,000 weddings and counting . . . from Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle to small intimate weddings, from celebrities to just two in the park, from elite hotels to backyards, from barefoot on the beach to the balcony of your hotel suite overlooking the ocean.  We have had the privilege of experiencing them all!  All of our ceremonies are elegant, classy and fun because our humor comes from natural and spontaneous moments of human emotion that happen during your ceremony.  We make sure your ceremony is about the bride and the groom.  It's YOUR day!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Single Religion (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (3)
Rehearsal (2)
Vow Renewal (1)

My husband and I had done a lot of research for all our vendors for our wedding. We stumbled upon pastor Norman and his wife Carolyn during our search for an officiant. Once we booked our vendor, we noticed they were on the preferred vendor list. So then came the open house for our venue and I got super excited when Pastor Norman and his wife were there. We met and talked with them and gave them our information. I told my husband afterwards that we must have them for our wedding. We met with pastor Norman a few weeks later and chatted about what we wanted for our ceremony and other details of our wedding. At the end of the conversation, pastor Norman asked us to let him know if decide to hire him. My husband told him pastor Norman my wife already made that decision and we would love to have you officiate our wedding! We are so incredibly happy and thrilled that Pastor Norman took part in our special day!! We are also very grateful to have Carolyn take care of the marriage license and going to the courthouse for us. My husband and I have very hectic schedules so that was wonderful!! So for those future couples, please have pastor Norman or Carolyn officiate your wedding!! They are a must!!

Profile Picture Cassandra , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Awesome experience!!! Very profesional, with a very personal feel and effort from pastor Norman as well to get to know us as individuals and how we met! I would Highly recommend using Pastor Norman and Carolyn for all wedding needs :)

Profile Picture Eric, 4/28/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1446588318537 unnamed 5
220x220 sq 1446589806056 unnamed 9
220x220 sq 1446589811801 unnamed 11

1 ENDORSEMENT
Pastor Norman and his wife are a wonderful team. The life, spirit and energy they bring to a wedding is remarkable. They are also incredibly easy to work with. They work well with the other vendors and more importantly take EXTREME care in the couples very important day. They also go to great lengths to take care of the families and friends of the couple. I cannot wait to work with them again. If you need an officiant that is on top of things, that knows how to make a ceremony memorable STOP LOOKING and go with this man.

Arcadia, CA 91007   See On Map