Arcadia, Arcadia, CA 91007 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rev. Carolyn Alexander

Your wedding is sure to be perfect in every way with a beautiful ceremony performed by Rev. Carolyn Alexander, an officiant providing wedding services in the Southern California area. She and her husband, Pastor Norman Alexander, have officiated more than 6,000 ceremonies, and their experience guides them in crafting exceptional experiences, whether your wedding is an intimate gathering of friends and family or a large-scale party. With Rev. Carolyn Alexander, there’s no doubt that your ceremony will be all about you and special day.

This officiant specializes in elegant, classy, and fun ceremonies of all kinds, whether they’re civil unions, non-denominational, interfaith or even vow renewals. They will assist you in crafting the perfect customized vows so that you can say “I do” in just the right way. They are able to host a variety of religious ceremonies, including but not limited to:

• Anglican

Rev. Carolyn Alexander 6
Rev. Carolyn Alexander 7

Marie Pagan · Married on 06/29/2019

Our wedding 6/29/2019

Carolyn was great ! We really enjoyed our experience with her. Not only is she sweet but she was very detailed and we appreciate all the information she gave us on our first meeting. She made the process of getting married very stress free !

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Rev. Carolyn Alexander 8

Nicole Abboud · Married on 06/15/2019

Our day was made even more special with Rev. Carolyn's guidance and warmth

We're so happy to have had Rev. Carolyn officiate our wedding. She helped make our day extra special! We were so impressed with her communication and assistance in helping us put together the perfect ceremony prior to the wedding. Rev. Caroly took the time to get to know my husband and me and helped us create a unique ceremony script that was meaningful to us. On the day of the wedding, Rev. Carolyn was prepared, brought the necessary paperwork, was cordial and interactive with our family and friends, and brought a big smile and lots of warmth to our celebration. The best part is: I received so many compliments from my guests telling me how my ceremony lasted for the perfect length of time - it wasn't too long or too short! The guests truly appreciated that. Rev. Carolyn's guidance and enthusiasm for our ceremony made the entire process less stressful. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Rev. Carolyn Alexander FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• White Rabbit Photo Boutique
    White Rabbit Photo Boutique Wedding Photographers

Love working with these two wonderful people, so much that I refer them to all of my own family and friends. It's always a special day when they are officiating a wedding. They take great care to ensure that each ceremony is thoughtful and beautiful, and every wedding I have photographed with them has been seamless. The couple and family are always happy with the ceremonies they perform, and often mention to me how happy they were to have had them. In addition to beautiful ceremonies, they are also incredibly kind and reliable. You are in great hands with Norman or Carolyn, I highly recommend both of them.

• Arcadia Arcadia, California, 91007 See on map