Arcadia, Arcadia, CA 91007 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rev. Carolyn Alexander

Your wedding is sure to be perfect in every way with a beautiful ceremony performed by Rev. Carolyn Alexander, an officiant providing wedding services in the Southern California area. She and her husband, Pastor Norman Alexander, have officiated more than 6,000 ceremonies, and their experience guides them in crafting exceptional experiences, whether your wedding is an intimate gathering of friends and family or a large-scale party. With Rev. Carolyn Alexander, there’s no doubt that your ceremony will be all about you and special day.

This officiant specializes in elegant, classy, and fun ceremonies of all kinds, whether they’re civil unions, non-denominational, interfaith or even vow renewals. They will assist you in crafting the perfect customized vows so that you can say “I do” in just the right way. They are able to host a variety of religious ceremonies, including but not limited to:

• Anglican
unnamed 6

216 Reviews for Rev. Carolyn Alexander

George B. · Married on 03/08/2021

Our Dream Wedding

Rev. Carolyn Alexander was welcoming, immaculately presented, and even went the extra mile in dressing to the theme and colours of our wedding. We felt like we were in good hands from the start and it was reassuring to have someone so experienced to help us make our special day so memorable. If you were to choose Carolyn for your wedding, we would have no problem in saying that you would be in good hands.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Sorita

Sorita · Married on 02/21/2021

Carolyn is Easygoing, Lovely and Caring

Carolyne was so kind and guided me through the process which I was not familiar with. She took care of all the paperwork so I didn’t have to worry about it. She was so sweet and caring on my wedding day, she had my husband now, signed the documents first and fees, by the time she came to me, as I was still getting ready, she was calm and we finished the paperwork. She was a great friend, I felt that she knew just what I needed and how to make me feel at ease, and we laughed a lot! She put together a beautiful ceremony which included verses for my husband, us and me. It was wonderful, I asked if I could have a copy so I can frame it. I recommend Carolyn to everybody, she will make your day beautiful and she is easygoing like a great friend at your special day. Thank you Carolyn! ❤️

Sent on 04/21/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rev. Carolyn Alexander FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 395
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

• White Rabbit Photo Boutique Wedding Photographers

Love working with these two wonderful people, so much that I refer them to all of my own family and friends. It's always a special day when they are officiating a wedding. They take great care to ensure that each ceremony is thoughtful and beautiful, and every wedding I have photographed with them has been seamless. The couple and family are always happy with the ceremonies they perform, and often mention to me how happy they were to have had them. In addition to beautiful ceremonies, they are also incredibly kind and reliable. You are in great hands with Norman or Carolyn, I highly recommend both of them.

• Arcadia Arcadia, California, 91007 See on map
    626-317-6751 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rev. Carolyn Alexander)