About Rev. Carolyn Alexander

My approach is that I consider it an honor and a privilege to be a part of a couple's Special Day and want to make sure your ceremony is perfect in every way.

Together with my husband, Pastor Norman Alexander, we have officiated over 6,000 weddings and counting . . . from Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle to small intimate weddings, from celebrities to just two in the park, from elite hotels to backyards, from barefoot on the beach to the balcony of your hotel suite overlooking the ocean.  We have had the privilege of experiencing them all!  All of our ceremonies are elegant, classy and fun because our humor comes from natural and spontaneous moments of human emotion that happen during your ceremony.  We make sure your ceremony is about you, the bride and groom.  It's YOUR day!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Agnostic (2)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

From the moment I met her I knew she was the perfect Officiant for us. Very friendly and very for professional.

Profile Picture araceli, 7/29/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Alexander was terrific! We planned our wedding very last minute and she was very accommodating! She added some special touches to make the ceremony memorable on the fly! We couldn't be any happier with how it turned out! If you are looking for an officiant then you need to call her she's the best!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/3/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1446589904747 unnamed 6
220x220 sq 1446589910659 unnamed 10
220x220 sq 1487032136339 carolyn

1 ENDORSEMENT
Love working with these two wonderful people, so much that I refer them to all of my own family and friends. It's always a special day when they are officiating a wedding. They take great care to ensure that each ceremony is thoughtful and beautiful, and every wedding I have photographed with them has been seamless. The couple and family are always happy with the ceremonies they perform, and often mention to me how happy they were to have had them. In addition to beautiful ceremonies, they are also incredibly kind and reliable. You are in great hands with Norman or Carolyn, I highly recommend both of them.

Arcadia, CA 91007   See On Map
626-825-5869 (phone)
Rev. Carolyn Alexander is a wedding nondenominational officiant from Arcadia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles County, Orange County, and Disneyland . Rev. Carolyn Alexander is a professional Wedding Officiant that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 1986 specializing in all So. California venues, Disneyland, beaches, resorts, etc., weddings.