About Rev. Carolyn Alexander

My approach is that I consider it an honor and a privilege to be a part of a couple's Special Day and want to make sure your ceremony is perfect in every way.

Together with my husband, Pastor Norman Alexander, we have officiated over 6,000 weddings and counting . . . from Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle to small intimate weddings, from celebrities to just two in the park, from elite hotels to backyards, from barefoot on the beach to the balcony of your hotel suite overlooking the ocean. We have had the privilege of experiencing them all! All of our ceremonies are elegant, classy and fun because our humor comes from natural and spontaneous moments of human emotion that happen during your ceremony. We make sure your ceremony is about you, the bride and groom. It's YOUR day!

carolyn
home01
home00

160 Reviews for Rev. Carolyn Alexander

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2018

We have had the best experience with Carolyn. Carolyn made everything so relaxing and we had so much trust in her while communicating during the whole process through email as we are from Australia. You are such a caring an amazing person, thank you for all that you have done.

Lance · Married on 09/09/2018

Rev Carolyn was great. My fiancé and I reached out with very short notice. Rev Carolyn was extremely warm, welcoming, and accommodating. She helped make it a special day.

Rev. Carolyn Alexander FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• White Rabbit Photo Boutique
    White Rabbit Photo Boutique Wedding Photographers

Love working with these two wonderful people, so much that I refer them to all of my own family and friends. It's always a special day when they are officiating a wedding. They take great care to ensure that each ceremony is thoughtful and beautiful, and every wedding I have photographed with them has been seamless. The couple and family are always happy with the ceremonies they perform, and often mention to me how happy they were to have had them. In addition to beautiful ceremonies, they are also incredibly kind and reliable. You are in great hands with Norman or Carolyn, I highly recommend both of them.

• Arcadia, CA 91007 See on map