About Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Look and Feel Like a Princess!

Hair and make up is as important to all other details when planning your wedding.

Fairytale Hair and Makeup makes all my brides and their bridal party look magical and stunning.

Thank you for always capturing my vision!
- David Tutera.

We are a team of professional hair & makeup artists that come to your for your Special Event! Since 2002 we have had the honor of making hundreds of brides look and feel like a princess. Serving California, Las Vegas, Arizona and Central Florida. Why go to the salon when the salon can come to you?

The Knot Best of Weddings 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and The Knot Hall of Fame

Wedding Wire Brides Choice 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Wedding Wire Rated 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

As Seen on "My Fair Wedding" With David Tutera as well as the New Season of "David Tutera Unveiled"

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara, Las Vegas, Orlando, Los Angeles + 4 Additional Regions

Follow Fairytale Hair and Makeup on

Makeup Trial (3)
Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

I was so pleased with the service I received from Tara! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, and did my mother and maid of honor's hair and makeup as well as my own for my wedding. Everyone was so pleased with the quality and how efficient she was. I was really stressed out the day of- and Tara totally helped ease my nerves that morning. My mom and I don't wear much makeup nor do much with our hair but Tara made us feel beautiful and glam for the big day! My maid of honor loves to wear makeup and has gone to so many artists and she was really impressed with Tara's work! Overall I would highly recommend Tara for ANY hair and makeup needs!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

We had an unparalleled experience with Fairytale Hair & Makeup. Stacie did my hair for my rehearsal dinner as well as my hair and makeup for my wedding day. There is absolutely nothing about the entire experience nor the final product that I would change. Stacie is SO kind and personable; I felt like I was having my hair done by one of my good friends because we were having such a good time. She was so invested in making sure that we were all thrilled with the way we looked, and was so excited for me the whole way through. Jenn did hair for some of the bridal party the morning of the wedding and was equally as amazing, she was even able to accommodate my mom's last minute request to have her makeup done the morning of the wedding!! Overall these women are prompt, professional, incredibly talented, and absolutely wonderful to work with. I highly recommend their services :)

Profile Picture Megan, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews

100 Photos

1:19 minutes
2:24 minutes
1:10 minutes

We have had the honor and pleasure of working with Fairytale Hair and Makeup on a few occasions. I am always excited when I hear that our bride is having them on her wedding day. I know the hair and makeup will be flawless and will last all day long. The Fairytale Hair and Makeup team is ALWAYS super professional. Even better? They are SO MUCH fun to work with! They are happy and upbeat. We can tell they truly love what they do. If you are looking for hair and makeup artists in Florida or California, you will not be disappointed if you book their services. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Fairytale Hair and Makeup are a fabulous group of very talented hair and makeup artists. They have lots of experience and a great reputation in the wedding industry! We love when they work at The Gardens, they help make our Brides feel like royalty in their big day!

Tara and her team do an outstanding job. you are in great hands with Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Fairytale Hair and Makeup work is perfection! They take the time to make sure their clients receive the very best and look perfect for their magical day! When it comes to how you look on your wedding day there is no one better to hire. Stop looking and meet with them NOW!

Fairytale Hair and Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup company from California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Las Vegas, Central Florida, and Oahu. Fairytale Hair and Makeup is a professional wedding hair and makeup company that has been part of the California wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Special event hair and makeup at your location.