Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Ventura, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Fairytale Hair and Makeup is an award-winning beauty company based in Ventura, California. This business employs a large and talented team of stylists. This allows you to choose a designer that specializes in a certain hairstyle or makeup application. These experts can travel anywhere in the united states and are committed to making you look and feel your best for the big celebration.

Experience

Tara Fontana founded Fairytale Hair and Makeup in 2003. Her passion and interest in the beauty industry translated into a flourishing career when she took up work in a salon. Several years later and she finally took the plunge and opened her business. Today, she works alongside a diverse group of professionals and has expanded her operations outside of California.

Services offered

The team at Fairytale Hair and Makeup begins proceedings with consultation sessions and eventually trials. During this planning process, you can iron out your dream look for your wedding day. Tara and co can accommodate parties of up to 100 individuals and has group discounts as an added incentive. Some on-site hair and makeup services include but are not limited to:

• Airbrush and eye makeup
  • Contour makeup and lash extensions
  • Blowouts and textured styling
  • Hair extensions
  • Updos and styling
  • Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Amanda
    Amanda W. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Amazing service!

We absolutely loved working with Stacie & Jessica on the morning of my wedding! They made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. We certainly created memories that will last a lifetime.
  • Jenna
    Jenna R. Married on 05/29/2022

WARNING!!!**** ONLY book them if you want to feel like a million bucks.

From start to finish there was great communication. Easy to use website for updates. Completely reasonable pricing and great people to be around. Tara did my hair and Adri did my make up on my wedding day. A few weeks prior we did a trial also and they are so fun! Not to mention they made me feel like a model on my wedding day. A few of my bridesmaids also got their make up done and the pictures speak for themselves. I'm beyond happy I went with Fairytale Hair and Makeup.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Z. Married on 04/14/2022

Pure Awesome

I had Michelle and Megan for my wedding. They did an amazing job with me and all my girls. We were ahead of schedule and everyone felt at ease getting ready. I especially appreciated that they were able to manage all hair types and lengths as well as multiple ages (6-66) and skin tones. Everyone looked and felt their absolute best.

My hair and makeup stayed looking amazing throughout all the pre-ceremony photos, till end of reception, and required minimal help to make it to our 1am Disneyland photo shoot session.

This was 100% money well-spent, and I would recommend anyone use them.

(Photos by White Rabbit Photo Boutique, Dress Allure Bridal, Floral Disneyland Floral and Decor)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

54 photos · 09/22/2018
  • Sam & Kelsey
    37 photos · 08/25/2017

Velvet Alley Events Velvet Alley Events Wedding Planners

We adore these ladies and that is why we recommend them to all of our clients. We know that when we have Fairytale Hair and Makeup getting the Bride and her bride squad ready they will be in great hands with this glam squad. Not only do these ladies do an amazing job and are professional, but they are very personable, fun and great to work with.

Sweet Art Bake Shop Sweet Art Bake Shop Wedding Cakes

Fairytale Hair & Makeup is the best in the business for hair and makeup! Each of their artists is so incredibly talented and gives their brides such naturally flawless looks! The owner Tara is so much fun to work with and all her artists that I've met and worked with have been wonderful! I highly recommend Fairytale!

Michelle Vazul Photography Michelle Vazul Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the honor and pleasure of working with Fairytale Hair and Makeup on a few occasions. I am always excited when I hear that our bride is having them on her wedding day. I know the hair and makeup will be flawless and will last all day long. The Fairytale Hair and Makeup team is ALWAYS super professional. Even better? They are SO MUCH fun to work with! They are happy and upbeat. We can tell they truly love what they do. If you are looking for hair and makeup artists in Florida or California, you will not be disappointed if you book their services. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

California, Las Vegas & Central Florida Ventura, CA, 93003
Location of (Fairytale Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding