LIV Studios

Santa Barbara, CA View map Visit website

LIV Studios is an experienced, talented and professional on-site hair and makeup team that caters to your needs on your special day. Your team is carefully put together with the size and needs of your group in mind. We bring the studio to you. All of our artists and stylists come prepared with all the tools necessary to help you achieve your desired look. Whether you’re looking for a glamorous look or a more natural look; Whether you’re needing hair and makeup for your wedding day or your engagement photo shoot. LIV Studios has you covered.

LIV Studios has experience working with small and large parties. Our services include a consultation and trial to ensure there are no hiccups or mishaps on the big day. We will travel to your house, venue, or hotel to give a stress-free and memorable experience. We offer hair and makeup for Brides, Mother of the Bride/Groom and everyone in your bridal party. We also offer Men's grooming that can include tattoo and/or imperfection cover-up and men's hair styling. For any questions on extra services you are in need of, please contact us. We'd love to hear from you!

Your vision is important to us and it inspires us. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life... LIV it to it's fullest!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Kaileigh
    Kaileigh F. Getting married on 07/16/2022

Ahhhhmazing

Kristine and her team are such an amazing group. Very accommodating and not to mention the talent. I felt so gorgeous for my event. Thank you guys for all of your wonderful help!
  • Tom
    Tom B. Married on 09/18/2021

(from my wife:) I hired LIV for my wedding hair and makeup (along with my bridesmaids, mother, and MIL).
    Starting with the trial, I had saved a few different hair styles on pinterest and Sammy was able to try out a couple so I really could get an idea of what I wanted. I also am someone that is incompetent with doing hair or makeup and didn’t really know what I wanted (except to be pretty!). She was able to make suggestions and build up/down to something I felt comfortable with but, also would photograph well. Leading up to the big day, Kristine was super responsive via email about changing the number of girls, timing, etc.
    On the day of, Sammy, Kristine, and Melina all arrived right on time, made the space we had work for everyone to set up, and they were patient with each of my girls. Some showed up late, weren’t sure what they wanted, etc. and each artist worked with them to figure out the perfect look. My MIL specifically was so nervous and at the end of the day felt and looked radiant. All of our looks turned out fabulous, photographed super well, and, lasted all day throughout an outdoor wedding with a heatwave in the 90’s. We even jumped in a pool at the end of the night and our makeup was still totally intact!
  • riley
    Riley Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Stunning

The girls at LIV Studios created the perfect look for myself and my bridal party! After discussing with the owner what my vision was, she paired me perfectly with Sammie who gave me the most beautiful and sparkly wedding day glam I could ever dream of. Not only did she have me looking gorgeous, she rocked it on the all the looks for my bridal party too! The prices were inexpensive but the experience was priceless! Thank you girls so much for helping my vision come to life!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93105
(805) 822-8295
Location of (LIV Studios)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding