Camarillo, Camarillo, CA 93010 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About L.A Glamm

L.A Glamm is a professional wedding hair and makeup services based in Camarillo, California. These experienced beauty professionals can provide their services across Southern California and Arizona to create the wedding look of your dreams. Their talents and skills ensure that you will be feeling comfortable, confident, and capable on your big day after an exceptional styling experience.

L.A Glamm offers full makeovers in the style of your choice, giving you complete control of your look. They provide consultations and hair and makeup trials to understand your vision for your day and ensure that you are happy with your final style beforehand. They provide their services at your location for your convenience and all bridal packages include airbrushing, lashes, and water-resistant makeup, creating a flawless finish. L.A Glamm can cater to your bridal party’s beauty needs to create a consistent style for your day. Additional services include:

• Tattoo coverage

L.A Glamm 4
L.A Glamm 5

Angela · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Loved My Hair and Makeup

I loved my hair and makeup trial by Adriana and Angelique. They captured exactly how I wanted to look, and really took their time and listened to what I wanted. I cant wait for my wedding to see how my hair and makeup will look with my dress :)

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing service and low cost!

Adriana was quick to respond and answer all my questions. She was able to fit me in right away to her schedule. Adriana was super friendly and very knowledgeable about all the makeup and beauty products and different styles. She was able to understand just want I wanted and also gave input on what would look best on me. I was so happy with my make up trial and now I can't wait to look amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/25/2019

L.A Glamm FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Teeth Whitening
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Camarillo Camarillo, CA, 93010 See on map