Fairytale Hair and Makeup Reviews

Fairytale Hair and Makeup 6
Fairytale Hair and Makeup 7

Alexandria Carlson 路 Getting married on 11/06/2020

The best there is

Stacie Otto is hands down the most amazing person to work with!!! I am not a morning person, but having Stacie鈥檚 beautiful face to open the door for at 4:45am was an absolutely joy!!
    From the very beginning Stacie kept in contact asking all the questions she needed to have an idea of what she wanted to do with me hair!!
    I gave Stacie full creative ability for hair and makeup and she did everything beyond what I could imagine!! She made me look stunning!! I plan to schedule her for all my park shoots for forever!! Any of the women that work for Fairytale Hair & Make Up are the best there is in the business!!!
    ANYONE HAVING AN EVENT NEEDS STACIE IN THEIR LIFE!!!

• Rosie

Rosie Neri 路 Married on 02/20/2019

Disney Wedding

Fairytale Hair & Makeup is excellent! They are top notch in what they do! Myself, my mom, sister, sister in law, and nieces were amazed on how talented they were & super sweet! They made our day so memorable & we all looked our best! Everyone looked gorgeous & felt like a million bucks! I would book them every time! They are #1!!! Love you all @ Fairytale Hair & Makeup!!! 馃槈

Fairytale Hair and Makeup 8
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 9
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 10

Julie 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Team and Loved my Look!

Stacie & the team were absolutely fantastic!! Me and all the girls loved our hair/makeup, it was perfect and schedule went so smoothly! Stacie was an absolute champ helping me rally all the girls together too, and even helping me get in my dress to reveal the final look to all them!

Kristina 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Fairytale Hair and Makeup gave me a fairytale look for my wedding

Stacie Otto in Orlando is SO GREAT to work with. She was responsive when I was having a melt down a couple weeks before and then again a couple days before. She helped change up my schedule to accommodate my mother in law and she made me feel 100% better after a botched lash extension experience.

Then on top of all the changes, she and her team were amazing! My hair and makeup stayed perfect for over 12 hours. I seriously loved working with her and feel like I gained a new friend

Fairytale Hair and Makeup 11
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 12
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 13
  • Katie

Katie Bushong 路 Married on 01/04/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Tara was amazing on my wedding day. She and her assistant did a wonderful job doing hair & makeup for my mom, bridesmaids and myself. Everyone was pleased with how their look turned out, we stuck to the timeline and we were ready in time for photos. Tara did my hair & makeup and I can not thank her enough. I don't use a lot of makeup on a daily basis and Tara made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt in my life. I didn't look like someone else, I was me with a few enhanced features. Communication was a breeze, everything was easy working with Fairytale. I whole heartedly recommend them!

Fairytale Hair and Makeup 14
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 15

Remi Boyd 路 Married on 12/17/2018

Fairy Tale Hair and Makeup

I can't say enough about this company! I have used Fairy Tale Hair and Makeup (specifically stylist Stacie) 4 times now and would hire her every single day if I could! Fairy Tale Hair and Makeup is the best hair and makeup company I have ever used!

Fairytale Hair and Makeup 16
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 17
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 18
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 19
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 20
  • Natalie

Natalie King 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Getting my hair and makeup done for my wedding in December 2018 was a last minute decision but I am SO glad that I went with it. The Fairytale team was so flexible and worked with me to not only do my hair and makeup on my wedding day but also have a trial beforehand. Jenn was my stylist and I cannot day enough amazing things about her. She is upbeat, friendly and positive. And when I described what I wanted in my hair and makeup, she brought to life exactly what I was picturing! I cannot thank Jenn enough.

• Crystal

Crystal 路 Married on 10/10/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Jenn and Stacie are amazing and I couldn鈥檛 recommend them enough! I had a blast working with them both and if I鈥檓 ever in town and need hair and makeup done, these are my go to gals 馃挏

Kirsty 路 Married on 09/26/2018

Stacie was absolutely amazing! She made getting up so early so much fun and I definitely did feel like a princess. The results were incredible and she was so easy to work with.

Thanks so much to Stacie again for everything!!

Fairytale Hair and Makeup 21

Danielle 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding day was an absolute dream! I truly felt like a princess and absolutely loved both my hair and makeup! All my girls loved theirs as well!! Even my mom who鈥檚 never loved her makeup, that was a huge plus for me!! I definitely enjoyed working with Tara and Adriana!! Both of these ladies and you perfectly portrayed what I had envisioned for both my hair and makeup. I received so many compliments on both my hair and makeup and they said looking perfect all night long! Even after all the dancing and everything! Could not have been happier!! I cannot wait to get our professional photos to see how amazing they turned out with my hair and makeup!

Fairytale Hair and Makeup 22
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 23
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 24
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 25

Arianna 路 Married on 09/02/2018

I dont know where to begin! I could not have been more thrilled with the lovely ladies who helped do 15 girls hair and makeup on my wedding day. From start to finish, they were amazing, fast and professional. Everyone looked amazing/ Best decision I could have made and I am so happy with how everything turned out. We had a big group and this was the only hair and makeup team I found that was so accommodating, and so reasonably priced. Only minor complaint was that a few of the girls hair styles fell out from their pins.... luckily I had a hairdresser in my bridal party who fixed it no problem. Other than that EXTREMELY satisfied!

Carla 路 Married on 08/29/2018

Stacie was my artist and she was the MOST amazing!! She was fun, helpful and made getting up for a 3:30 am hair and makeup session before a Disney photo shoot totally doable. We discussed doing 3 different looks as I had her booked for 3 separate days and, not only did she love getting to play with different ideas, she made me look and feel absolutely incredible each time! We added extra hair and makeup into our budget for 2 early morning Disney park shoots and it was worth every single penny. I would 100% recommend and would 110% book her again!!

Katelynn 路 Married on 08/20/2018

Stacie Jenn and Lisa were all incredible! I had 21 services for my wedding day. They stayed on time throughout the entire day! Most importantly my hair and makeup was flawless. Stacie even took time to give instructions to my bridesmaid how to put my veil in and out. The team worked flawlessly together and was so uplifting. Some girls had pictures that were recreated perfectly and some of ua left the decision to the artist. Both ways resulted in beautiful hair and makeup. I cant say enough great things and I will be using them again for future photos!

Blair 路 Married on 08/11/2018

I give Fairytale Hair and Makeup lots of star credit!!!! They were a very professional team and made my wedding party and I look absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Very personable stylists and easy to talk to and request how we wanted things . It was the best experience working with Fairytale. They made me feel like Cinderella for the day

Fairytale Hair and Makeup 26
  • Bianca

Bianca 路 Married on 08/01/2018

I chose Fairytale Hair and Makeup to come to my hotel room for my wedding at Disney World. They showed up at the exact time needed. My hair lasted all day. Although some of the curls did drop a little (as expected in August humidity and after 10+ hours,) it looked BEAUTIFUL! I was so surprised it lasted. My mom, mother in law, sister and law, and two bridesmaids looked amazing too! Stacie and Lisa were so helpful getting us ready in the morning and were fun to talk to. They both definitely put me at ease. We loved it all! Thanks again!

Courtney 路 Married on 07/25/2018

Fairytale Hair and Makeup was incredible! I had 6 people in my bridal party and they did a wonderful job with each one of us! Stacie is amazing! Highly recommend!

Laura 路 Married on 07/20/2018

Stacie and Jenn from Fairytale Hair and Makeup were absolutely AMAZING!!! They were so much fun and did a beautiful job with hair and makeup for myself, my mom and Matron of Honor. All of our hair and makeup lasted through the Florida heat and humidity. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup throughout the day and in the parks. I cannot day enough about how fabulous these two ladies are!

Liz 路 Married on 07/14/2018

I just wanted to send a thank you to Alicia, and Fairytale for the wonderful experience I had with you guys.

Firstly, my hair and makeup for my wedding could not have been more beautiful. It was a hot day, and by the end of the night, not a hair was out of place, or any makeup running. What Alicia was able to do with my face, and hair was nothing short of a miracle! I got complimented all night.

Secondly, and most importantly, while the work performed was fantastic, Alicia herself was even MORE fantastic. To be able to get ready with her on such an important morning of my life, it felt like I was with a long time friend. We laughed, she kept me relaxed, and best of all we had a blast.

So thank you to Alicia, and to Fairytale. You guys lived up to your Fairytale name, and were a huge part of making my special day, into a real life, fairytale.

I wish you all of the best!

Samar 路 Married on 06/29/2018

She did an amazing job with both my hair and makeup

Bryana 路 Married on 06/03/2018

Tara did an amazing job with my wedding hair and makeup! She worked quickly and had everyone done (and looking beautiful) ahead of schedule. During my trial with her, she understood immediately what I wanted, and made it even better than what I envisioned. She also did hair and makeup for the rest of my bridal party. She was fun to hang out with while we all got ready for the wedding, and everyone was thrilled with how they looked!

Sara 路 Married on 05/12/2018

I am so thankful for Tara, Adri and Rosie. Tara did my 8 bridesmaids, mother of bride and mother of grooms hair and she did exactly what each of us wanted. I was so nervous with my hair because I have never been able to get it to hold a curl....Miss Tara defied all odds and my hair was AMAZING (I woke up with curls still). THANK YOU TARA.
    Rosie and Adri were the make up team and Adri did my make up. Adri, THANK YOU. Not only are you an eyebrow queen, but you just totally understood what I was looking for.
    Rosie & Adri made my girls looks amazing. The girls all kept saying how they would usually sneak into the bathroom and make some changes to their hair/make up, but they did such a good job they didn't need to!
    DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STOP LOOKING. Fairytale Hair & Make up knows what they are doing and they do a frikin amazing job at it!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Fairytale Hair and Makeup's reply:

Amazing review! Thank you! Thank you! You were an awesome group. Thank you!!

Brittany 路 Married on 05/06/2018

Meagan was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very receptive and able to execute our vision for hair and makeup. I appreciate her flexibility and willingness to adjust our schedule the night before the wedding!

• Cheryl Lyn and Epifanio

Cheryl Lyn 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Tara made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! My husband was speechless at our first look! My hair and makeup was perfect and just the way I wanted them. Tara was professional, on-time, and did a beautiful job with my mom and daughter's hair and makeup too. Our hair and makeup lasted all day as promised. Communication prior to the wedding was efficient and easy. All questions were answered quickly. I was very pleased with Fairytale Hair and Makeup. Thank you Tara for making me look and feel so beautiful for our wedding!

• Y

Yalda 路 Married on 05/05/2018

My bridal party and I had an awesome experience with our artist, Alicia. The makeup and hair looked so amazing and lasted through the night! She was also so helpful, fun, and accommodating.