174 Reviews for Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Salon (1)
Blowouts (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
173 Fairytale Hair and Makeup Reviews

I am so thankful for Tara, Adri and Rosie. Tara did my 8 bridesmaids, mother of bride and mother of grooms hair and she did exactly what each of us wanted. I was so nervous with my hair because I have never been able to get it to hold a curl....Miss Tara defied all odds and my hair was AMAZING (I woke up with curls still). THANK YOU TARA.
Rosie and Adri were the make up team and Adri did my make up. Adri, THANK YOU. Not only are you an eyebrow queen, but you just totally understood what I was looking for.
Rosie & Adri made my girls looks amazing. The girls all kept saying how they would usually sneak into the bathroom and make some changes to their hair/make up, but they did such a good job they didn't need to!
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STOP LOOKING. Fairytale Hair & Make up knows what they are doing and they do a frikin amazing job at it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sara, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Meagan was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very receptive and able to execute our vision for hair and makeup. I appreciate her flexibility and willingness to adjust our schedule the night before the wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/6/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Tara made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! My husband was speechless at our first look! My hair and makeup was perfect and just the way I wanted them. Tara was professional, on-time, and did a beautiful job with my mom and daughter's hair and makeup too. Our hair and makeup lasted all day as promised. Communication prior to the wedding was efficient and easy. All questions were answered quickly. I was very pleased with Fairytale Hair and Makeup. Thank you Tara for making me look and feel so beautiful for our wedding!

Profile Picture Cheryl Lyn, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

My bridal party and I had an awesome experience with our artist, Alicia. The makeup and hair looked so amazing and lasted through the night! She was also so helpful, fun, and accommodating.

Profile Picture Yalda, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Fairytale Hair and Makeup was beyond amazing and so wonderful! My fiance & I took 2 years to plan our wedding. I started looking for hair and makeup services about year and half from our wedding date. We already booked our venue and I already had my dress. I first came across Prive Beauty group more specifically I got in contact with one of their artist. After going back and forth through email she said she was unavailable for my wedding day and recommend Prive Beauty. At that point, I thought I started looking for an artist way too late. I was able to get in contact with Prive and the owner. After an exchange of emails later and never getting a follow up, I decided to look else where. I would never use or recommend Prive beauty group ever. That's when a miracle happen! I found out about Fairytale from watching the Disney wedding special on ABC Freeform becuase we had met Pastor Alexander Norman & his wife Carolyn. I made contact with Tara and gave all the necessary information. Tara always got back to me within a few days and even followed up with me. Within the weeks of emailing, I put down my deposit. Tara recommend her artist Jenna. Jenna did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well my hair and makeup for my bridal shower as my trial run. The first time I met Jenna was the day of my bridal shower. She is freaking awesome and the absolute sweetest person ever. She gave the best tips and recommendations for a bride to be. For both my bridal shower and wedding day, I had her take control of my hair and makeup & it turned out beyond freaking amazing. She is an absolute genius!! Thank you so much Jenna! Thank you to Karina! She did the hair & makeup for matron of honor and mother in law! Both are amazing! :)

Profile Picture Cassandra , 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Highly recommend, Stacie was amazing. She really listened to what I wanted and made me look amazing on all 3 days. Stacie was so friendly and really calmed my nerves aswell as help me into my dress. I would not hesitate to book Fairytale hair and Makeup!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 4/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meghan Eddy with Fairytale Hair and Makeup did my hair and make-up on my wedding day this past March 17th and transformed me into a beauty! She also did my mother's hair and make-up. The experience was smoother than I expected. She arrived on time and fully prepared! My makeup lasted all evening and she did my hair exactly as discussed from picture exchanges. The communication was great and all my questioned were answered. Even without a trial, the outcome was a success. I'm so pleased with the service provided and would recommend them to anyone in need of professional hair and makeup done.

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so pleased with the service I received from Tara! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, and did my mother and maid of honor's hair and makeup as well as my own for my wedding. Everyone was so pleased with the quality and how efficient she was. I was really stressed out the day of- and Tara totally helped ease my nerves that morning. My mom and I don't wear much makeup nor do much with our hair but Tara made us feel beautiful and glam for the big day! My maid of honor loves to wear makeup and has gone to so many artists and she was really impressed with Tara's work! Overall I would highly recommend Tara for ANY hair and makeup needs!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

We had an unparalleled experience with Fairytale Hair & Makeup. Stacie did my hair for my rehearsal dinner as well as my hair and makeup for my wedding day. There is absolutely nothing about the entire experience nor the final product that I would change. Stacie is SO kind and personable; I felt like I was having my hair done by one of my good friends because we were having such a good time. She was so invested in making sure that we were all thrilled with the way we looked, and was so excited for me the whole way through. Jenn did hair for some of the bridal party the morning of the wedding and was equally as amazing, she was even able to accommodate my mom's last minute request to have her makeup done the morning of the wedding!! Overall these women are prompt, professional, incredibly talented, and absolutely wonderful to work with. I highly recommend their services :)

Profile Picture Megan, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacie went above and beyond with my hair and makeup. She took her time and made sure everything was perfect. I received so many compliments about both my hair and makeup. I would use Stacie again !!!

Profile Picture Christa, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacie and her team did an amazing job for my wedding!!!! Stacie did my hair and makeup while Jen and Lisa worked on the moms and bridesmaids. I cannot express how happy I am! Stacie changed my makeup from our trial on the fly because Florida hit a cold spell and she wanted to make sure my skin didn’t dry out with airbrush. My curls and makeup lasted all day long with minor touch ups for lip stick. I can not recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Stacy for my hair and makeup and it was amazing!! She was a lot of fun and was very prompt! Hair and makeup lastes ALL day. We started at 3:30am and at 9pm everything still looked amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with the mothers and she did a fantastic job! Our hair and makeup was done very early in the morning and lasted way into the night. They were very professional and we had a great time getting ready! Jenn also came back to do my hair the next morning for my park shoot. I would highly recommend them to anyone other brides!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara and her staff made my sister feel like princesses on her wedding day. Very pleased with Fairytale Hair and MakeUp. Could not have had a more Professional team for her on her special day. Thanks again ladies.

Profile Picture Gina, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They were amazing. Even when it came to the day of and no one knew how they wanted their hair, she was patient and helped everyone figure it out. She made thd morning go so smooth

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup

I had Stephanie as mine and my two bridesmaids hair and makeup lady. She arrived on time, and is seriously such a nice and funny person. I did have a trial one with her so she knew what kind of hair and make up I wanted, and on the wedding day the makeup was just the same and the hair was SO AMAZING! She saw the pictures of the updos my two bridesmaids wanted and did them just like the picture. I told her we needed to be done at 2:30 to be ready for pictures, so she arrived on time at 10:10 to set up and then start working on us. She did all three of us in a timely manner and we finished I think at 2:05 which was awesome. I recommend this company and especially Stephanie to anyone!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/7/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I hired Fairytale Hair and Make up for hair only. I had 2 bridesmaids in addition to my hair. Stephanie arrived on time and had all of us ready by 8:30am per photographer's instructions. Stephanie did a great job on all 3 hair styles and was able to just look at a photo once and get the job done! Highly recommend this team. I did not do a hair trial and opted to do my own make up for personal reasons (I've always done my own make up and wanted to do it for my wedding day).

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/18/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

My experience was everything i have been waiting for as an older bride in the industry. I was comfortable and relied on Tara’s experience and professionalism to have freedom to make me beautiful! She nailed it! When I looked in the mirror I was choked up with emotion. I was wearing a red dress and she matched everything perfectly. I even mentioned her during my wedding vows as I was about to cry several times during the ceremony! I would highly recommend fairytale hair and make up for a magical experience!

Photos
Profile Picture Shell, 9/15/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup

Absolutely no complaints! Jazmin was my makeup/hair artist, and she not only did a great job at achieving the look that I had imagined, but she was also super friendly; we enjoyed her company as we got ready!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

So professional and did a beautiful job! Tara and her team were so helpful and flexible, were extremely efficient and on time for our early start!

Profile Picture Myra, 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Fairytale Hair and Makeup for my Disney wedding last August and I could not have been happier! Stacie and Jenn were amazing for myself and my bridesmaids. Stacie was in contact with me before my big day to get a feel for what I wanted as we would not meet or have a hair trial prior to the big day. Stacie came to the hotel the day of my wedding at 230 am before my park shoot full of enthusiasm that just calmed all my prewedding nerves. She created the perfect princess updo and makeup and it was better than I ever imagined. Thank you Fairytale Hair and Makeup for having a hand in making my wedding day the perfect fairytale I had always imagined.

Profile Picture Laurie , 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn was incredible! I had an early morning Disney World wedding and she showed up on time and ready to work! I asked for an easy style and she more than delivered. I asked for a princess bun and showed her some pictures and it was better than what I was thinking. I'll definitely be using her in the future for my in park shoot!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

We worked with Tara and she was the best! Very professional and really listened to what everyone wanted. The day-of schedule was timed perfectly. I was so happy with how my hair and makeup turned out, especially without having done a trial run.

Profile Picture Allie, 7/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Tara and Adri did our hair and makeup for our wedding at Malibu West Beach Club in July and they were incredible. Tara was great at responding to my emails during the months leading up to the wedding and flexible in helping me figure out the schedule for the day. My mom, aunt, cousin, three bridesmaids, and I all got our hair and makeup done and we couldn't have been happier with the results!! Not only that, but Tara and Adri were so kind, warm, and made us all feel comfortable. I am so grateful that they could be a part of our day, and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews