185 Reviews for Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Fake Lashes (17)
Eye Makeup (15)
Contour Makeup (13)
On-Site Makeup (13)
Wedding Party Makeup (10)
Multi. Stylists (9)
Salon (1)
Blowouts (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
184 Fairytale Hair and Makeup Reviews

I dont know where to begin! I could not have been more thrilled with the lovely ladies who helped do 15 girls hair and makeup on my wedding day. From start to finish, they were amazing, fast and professional. Everyone looked amazing/ Best decision I could have made and I am so happy with how everything turned out. We had a big group and this was the only hair and makeup team I found that was so accommodating, and so reasonably priced. Only minor complaint was that a few of the girls hair styles fell out from their pins.... luckily I had a hairdresser in my bridal party who fixed it no problem. Other than that EXTREMELY satisfied!

Profile Picture Arianna, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Stacie was my artist and she was the MOST amazing!! She was fun, helpful and made getting up for a 3:30 am hair and makeup session before a Disney photo shoot totally doable. We discussed doing 3 different looks as I had her booked for 3 separate days and, not only did she love getting to play with different ideas, she made me look and feel absolutely incredible each time! We added extra hair and makeup into our budget for 2 early morning Disney park shoots and it was worth every single penny. I would 100% recommend and would 110% book her again!!

Profile Picture Carla, 8/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacie Jenn and Lisa were all incredible! I had 21 services for my wedding day. They stayed on time throughout the entire day! Most importantly my hair and makeup was flawless. Stacie even took time to give instructions to my bridesmaid how to put my veil in and out. The team worked flawlessly together and was so uplifting. Some girls had pictures that were recreated perfectly and some of ua left the decision to the artist. Both ways resulted in beautiful hair and makeup. I cant say enough great things and I will be using them again for future photos!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 8/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I give Fairytale Hair and Makeup lots of star credit!!!! They were a very professional team and made my wedding party and I look absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Very personable stylists and easy to talk to and request how we wanted things . It was the best experience working with Fairytale. They made me feel like Cinderella for the day

Profile Picture Blair, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I chose Fairytale Hair and Makeup to come to my hotel room for my wedding at Disney World. They showed up at the exact time needed. My hair lasted all day. Although some of the curls did drop a little (as expected in August humidity and after 10+ hours,) it looked BEAUTIFUL! I was so surprised it lasted. My mom, mother in law, sister and law, and two bridesmaids looked amazing too! Stacie and Lisa were so helpful getting us ready in the morning and were fun to talk to. They both definitely put me at ease. We loved it all! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Bianca, 8/1/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Fairytale Hair and Makeup was incredible! I had 6 people in my bridal party and they did a wonderful job with each one of us! Stacie is amazing! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacie and Jenn from Fairytale Hair and Makeup were absolutely AMAZING!!! They were so much fun and did a beautiful job with hair and makeup for myself, my mom and Matron of Honor. All of our hair and makeup lasted through the Florida heat and humidity. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup throughout the day and in the parks. I cannot day enough about how fabulous these two ladies are!

Profile Picture Laura , 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I just wanted to send a thank you to Alicia, and Fairytale for the wonderful experience I had with you guys.

Firstly, my hair and makeup for my wedding could not have been more beautiful. It was a hot day, and by the end of the night, not a hair was out of place, or any makeup running. What Alicia was able to do with my face, and hair was nothing short of a miracle! I got complimented all night.

Secondly, and most importantly, while the work performed was fantastic, Alicia herself was even MORE fantastic. To be able to get ready with her on such an important morning of my life, it felt like I was with a long time friend. We laughed, she kept me relaxed, and best of all we had a blast.

So thank you to Alicia, and to Fairytale. You guys lived up to your Fairytale name, and were a huge part of making my special day, into a real life, fairytale.

I wish you all of the best!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

She did an amazing job with both my hair and makeup

Profile Picture Samar, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara did an amazing job with my wedding hair and makeup! She worked quickly and had everyone done (and looking beautiful) ahead of schedule. During my trial with her, she understood immediately what I wanted, and made it even better than what I envisioned. She also did hair and makeup for the rest of my bridal party. She was fun to hang out with while we all got ready for the wedding, and everyone was thrilled with how they looked!

Profile Picture Bryana, 6/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so thankful for Tara, Adri and Rosie. Tara did my 8 bridesmaids, mother of bride and mother of grooms hair and she did exactly what each of us wanted. I was so nervous with my hair because I have never been able to get it to hold a curl....Miss Tara defied all odds and my hair was AMAZING (I woke up with curls still). THANK YOU TARA.
Rosie and Adri were the make up team and Adri did my make up. Adri, THANK YOU. Not only are you an eyebrow queen, but you just totally understood what I was looking for.
Rosie & Adri made my girls looks amazing. The girls all kept saying how they would usually sneak into the bathroom and make some changes to their hair/make up, but they did such a good job they didn't need to!
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STOP LOOKING. Fairytale Hair & Make up knows what they are doing and they do a frikin amazing job at it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sara, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Meagan was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very receptive and able to execute our vision for hair and makeup. I appreciate her flexibility and willingness to adjust our schedule the night before the wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/6/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Tara made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! My husband was speechless at our first look! My hair and makeup was perfect and just the way I wanted them. Tara was professional, on-time, and did a beautiful job with my mom and daughter's hair and makeup too. Our hair and makeup lasted all day as promised. Communication prior to the wedding was efficient and easy. All questions were answered quickly. I was very pleased with Fairytale Hair and Makeup. Thank you Tara for making me look and feel so beautiful for our wedding!

Profile Picture Cheryl Lyn, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

My bridal party and I had an awesome experience with our artist, Alicia. The makeup and hair looked so amazing and lasted through the night! She was also so helpful, fun, and accommodating.

Profile Picture Yalda, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Fairytale Hair and Makeup was beyond amazing and so wonderful! My fiance & I took 2 years to plan our wedding. I started looking for hair and makeup services about year and half from our wedding date. We already booked our venue and I already had my dress. I first came across Prive Beauty group more specifically I got in contact with one of their artist. After going back and forth through email she said she was unavailable for my wedding day and recommend Prive Beauty. At that point, I thought I started looking for an artist way too late. I was able to get in contact with Prive and the owner. After an exchange of emails later and never getting a follow up, I decided to look else where. I would never use or recommend Prive beauty group ever. That's when a miracle happen! I found out about Fairytale from watching the Disney wedding special on ABC Freeform becuase we had met Pastor Alexander Norman & his wife Carolyn. I made contact with Tara and gave all the necessary information. Tara always got back to me within a few days and even followed up with me. Within the weeks of emailing, I put down my deposit. Tara recommend her artist Jenna. Jenna did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well my hair and makeup for my bridal shower as my trial run. The first time I met Jenna was the day of my bridal shower. She is freaking awesome and the absolute sweetest person ever. She gave the best tips and recommendations for a bride to be. For both my bridal shower and wedding day, I had her take control of my hair and makeup & it turned out beyond freaking amazing. She is an absolute genius!! Thank you so much Jenna! Thank you to Karina! She did the hair & makeup for matron of honor and mother in law! Both are amazing! :)

Profile Picture Cassandra , 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Highly recommend, Stacie was amazing. She really listened to what I wanted and made me look amazing on all 3 days. Stacie was so friendly and really calmed my nerves aswell as help me into my dress. I would not hesitate to book Fairytale hair and Makeup!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 4/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meghan Eddy with Fairytale Hair and Makeup did my hair and make-up on my wedding day this past March 17th and transformed me into a beauty! She also did my mother's hair and make-up. The experience was smoother than I expected. She arrived on time and fully prepared! My makeup lasted all evening and she did my hair exactly as discussed from picture exchanges. The communication was great and all my questioned were answered. Even without a trial, the outcome was a success. I'm so pleased with the service provided and would recommend them to anyone in need of professional hair and makeup done.

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so pleased with the service I received from Tara! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, and did my mother and maid of honor's hair and makeup as well as my own for my wedding. Everyone was so pleased with the quality and how efficient she was. I was really stressed out the day of- and Tara totally helped ease my nerves that morning. My mom and I don't wear much makeup nor do much with our hair but Tara made us feel beautiful and glam for the big day! My maid of honor loves to wear makeup and has gone to so many artists and she was really impressed with Tara's work! Overall I would highly recommend Tara for ANY hair and makeup needs!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

We had an unparalleled experience with Fairytale Hair & Makeup. Stacie did my hair for my rehearsal dinner as well as my hair and makeup for my wedding day. There is absolutely nothing about the entire experience nor the final product that I would change. Stacie is SO kind and personable; I felt like I was having my hair done by one of my good friends because we were having such a good time. She was so invested in making sure that we were all thrilled with the way we looked, and was so excited for me the whole way through. Jenn did hair for some of the bridal party the morning of the wedding and was equally as amazing, she was even able to accommodate my mom's last minute request to have her makeup done the morning of the wedding!! Overall these women are prompt, professional, incredibly talented, and absolutely wonderful to work with. I highly recommend their services :)

Profile Picture Megan, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacie went above and beyond with my hair and makeup. She took her time and made sure everything was perfect. I received so many compliments about both my hair and makeup. I would use Stacie again !!!

Profile Picture Christa, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacie and her team did an amazing job for my wedding!!!! Stacie did my hair and makeup while Jen and Lisa worked on the moms and bridesmaids. I cannot express how happy I am! Stacie changed my makeup from our trial on the fly because Florida hit a cold spell and she wanted to make sure my skin didn’t dry out with airbrush. My curls and makeup lasted all day long with minor touch ups for lip stick. I can not recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Stacy for my hair and makeup and it was amazing!! She was a lot of fun and was very prompt! Hair and makeup lastes ALL day. We started at 3:30am and at 9pm everything still looked amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with the mothers and she did a fantastic job! Our hair and makeup was done very early in the morning and lasted way into the night. They were very professional and we had a great time getting ready! Jenn also came back to do my hair the next morning for my park shoot. I would highly recommend them to anyone other brides!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara and her staff made my sister feel like princesses on her wedding day. Very pleased with Fairytale Hair and MakeUp. Could not have had a more Professional team for her on her special day. Thanks again ladies.

Profile Picture Gina, 11/6/17, 1 Review