Fairytale Hair and Makeup Reviews

Fairytale Hair and Makeup 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Nicole · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Perfect Wedding Hair!

For my wedding at Disney World in April, I discovered Fairytale Hair & Makeup while looking through various Instragram pictures. I was immediately drawn to Stacie's style and thought that all of her work was absolutely gorgeous. From the very start of scheduling to the days leading up, Fairytale Hair & Makeup was so pleasant to work with. Stacie was very quick to respond to any questions I had and she was an absolutely joy to work with on the day of the wedding - She did a spectacular job on my hair and, a bonus, she was so personable and fun to talk with while she was doing our hair. I am so glad I went with her! She did my hair as well as my two bridesmaids' hair styles. I would highly recommend to any brides planning in the Orlando FL area!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Candice

Candice Boldt · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Sure got my $'s worth...LOL

Looking for that perfect look.. Look no further... My sister had booked a makeup artist for her wedding this weekend in Solvang, this gal shows up and is all business... Lets do this.. I tell her can you cover my spots on my cheeks, I like lashes, light eyes and pink lips... poof next thing I know Im looking in the mirror and in shock...she nailed it.... So why is my title "Sure got my $ worth"... come Sunday a.m. after dancing all night long its off to Stagecoach 6 hour drive and 100 degrees outside .... No time to get ready ...well really no need to the makeup didn't move - lashes on & shadow looks fresh ( I didn't say I was fresh ) but the make looked on point so why not go tromp around at stagecoach looking like a million bucks... Tara not to mention made my sister look like a Bride out of a wedding magazine... This gal simply NAILED IT!!!! If I could I would have her make me look like this everyday.... HANDS DOWN best makeup job EVER!!!! Thank you Tara.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 8

Alexandria Carlson · Getting married on 11/06/2020

The best there is

Stacie Otto is hands down the most amazing person to work with!!! I am not a morning person, but having Stacie’s beautiful face to open the door for at 4:45am was an absolutely joy!!
    From the very beginning Stacie kept in contact asking all the questions she needed to have an idea of what she wanted to do with me hair!!
    I gave Stacie full creative ability for hair and makeup and she did everything beyond what I could imagine!! She made me look stunning!! I plan to schedule her for all my park shoots for forever!! Any of the women that work for Fairytale Hair & Make Up are the best there is in the business!!!
    ANYONE HAVING AN EVENT NEEDS STACIE IN THEIR LIFE!!!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Krista

Krista Marie Smith · Married on 08/16/2019

Flawless and patient

Alicia was phenomenal and emotional support therapist on the day. She knocked out myself, six bridesmaids and two moms. Applied all fake eyelashes and airbrushed us all. She came to my home and really listened to the look I wanted. I’m not a big picture person, but I felt stunning on that day. My mom was beyond impressed. Alicia did two trial runs with me, one with regular makeup and airbrush. Fairy tale is very flexible and prices are reasonable. If you want the girls and bride to look awesome. I highly recommend! Thank you again Alicia

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 9
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 08/02/2019

I felt so beautiful

Tara and Adri did hair and makeup for me, my mom and my sister, and omg!!!! They did an incredible job! They both are so down to earth, and such sweet women. They make you feel so comfortable.. especially in the height of all the nerves and emotions going on. It's amazing that they can stay so calm and positive when there's so much going on around you on your big day. They have amazing customer service, and make sure that you are 100% satisfied. I have never felt more beautiful than what I looked like on my wedding day. That is all thanks to them. They nailed it on exactly what I was going for, and I am beyond grateful for these ladies. They did such a good job on both my sister and my moms hair and makeup as well. I can't thank you enough Tara and Adri! I will be recommending you to everyone I know=)

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 14
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 15
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous hair? Thank you Tara!

Tara took my notes to heart after our trial and gave me the most amazing wedding hair I could have ever dreamed of. She was nice and funny and I enjoyed having her around when me and my bridesmaids were all prepping for the ceremony. My hair looked incredible all night and its all due to her amazing skills!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Adrianna

Adrianna · Married on 06/22/2019

Great work!

We had Tara and Adri come to our venue to do all of the bridal party's makeup, as well as hair and makeup for moms and my grandma. My grandmother had a fall the day before the wedding, and ended up with a nasty scrape on her nose and forehead, and two black eyes. Tara was amazing at covering up all of the injuries that my grandma was worried about, and made her look and feel beautiful. Adri did makeup for all of the girls and myself, and did a beautiful job. We were looking for a natural look, and she absolutely nailed it. We all looked and felt beautiful, and our makeup lasted the entire evening despite the heat. My makeup did have tear tracks in it after the ceremony, but I was able to buff them out with my finger before our pictures.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Robin

Robin Kolmansberger · Married on 06/07/2019

Happy Disney Bride

I wanted to send a HUGE THANK YOU to the ladies that helped me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Stacie, Lisa, & Robin- YOU ARE AMAZING!! Let me start with how impressed I was with the whole planning process. I received multiple recommendations to use Fairytale H&M from other Disney Brides on Facebook. After doing my research, I reached out to Stacie for more information. I had my trial back in January and knew Stacie was the perfect fit! She is so talented and kind, not to mention she looks like Cinderella with those big blue eyes ;-) Fast forward to our wedding day June 7th, I was greeted with a big smile from Stacie, Lisa and Robin early in the morning. My bridal party consisted of 4 bridesmaids, 6 flower girls, and a mother of the groom so we had a full house for getting ready. These ladies were so patient with our "cheer squad" of little girls LOL! They made us laugh the entire morning. I wanted 2 different looks for the ceremony & reception and Stacie nailed it! She helped turn my vision into reality. Also, it was nearly 100 degrees outside, so I was worried that I was going to melt as soon as I stepped outside, but that never happened! My makeup stayed put the entire night and my curls held beautifully. Everyone's hair and makeup looked so beautiful. Stacie, Lisa, and Robin are so talented! We honestly cannot thank you enough for your services and company. I plan on returning for our 1st year anniversary for a park portrait shoot, so I look forward to booking Stacie again ;-) Thanks ladies!! You're the best!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 21
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 22
  • Jenna

Jenna Lewis · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing hair & makeup artists !

Fairytale Hair & Makeup was the most amazing team we selected for our wedding. The stylists are so sweet, professional, and talented. I was amazing at how fast they were able to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, plus my bridesmaids. And the quality of work and service was beyond any other I have ever experienced! :) I highly recommend choosing them for your event! You will not be disappointed ! :)

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 23
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 24
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 25
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 26
  • Tara

Tara Ghanbarian · Married on 05/24/2019

Great experience with Fairytale Hair and Makeup!

Our wedding was 5/24/19 at Disney World and the Fairytale Hair and makeup team were phenomenal! I requested Stacie Otto for my rehearsal dinner, wedding day, and Disney park shoot. Six months prior I had met Stacie when she did my hair and makeup trial for engagement photos and she was so personable. During the weekend of my wedding, she was nothing short of awesome! She understood the looks I was going for and executed them beyond what I could imagine, and made me comfortable while doing it. For my wedding day she also brought Jenn, Lisa, Nikki, and Mauria who did the hair and makeup for all 7 of my bridesmaids, my junior bridesmaid, mother, mother in law, and cousin. Everyone looked beautiful and they made the 6:00am start seem easy and enjoyable. All women were very nice and my bridal party looked beautiful. Thank you Fairytale Hair and Makeup!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Elliot & Elizabeth 40 Wedding Anniversary and Vow Renewal

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2019

My Make Up & Hairdresser 😆 awesome

Wow, 😆what can I say , Im a breast cancer survivor , I lost all my hair and Stacey from Fairytale Hair and make up was awesome, Stacey you Rock 😁 , she really did am amazing job with my wig , and she made me look like a queen. I was so happy with my hair and makeup , she really did a amazing job , everyone was giving me so many compliments, even my husband couldn't stop looking at me 🥰 , I will definitely will recommend Fairytale Hair and make up to all my family & friends😉

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 31
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

AMAZING! Stacie for Disney Wedding

Stacie was absolutely AMAZING! There are not enough words to describe how great she was to work with. She was extremely personable and professional. I had so much fun every morning with her, and she made me feel like a princess every time! My hair and makeup were exactly what I asked for and more! She was able to do my hair and makeup morning of the wedding by looking at inspiration photos. I received so many compliments on my look and her work. I couldn’t believe how perfect it looked, even at the end of a very hot Florida day. I am so thankful I got to work with both her and Nikki.
    I will use her in the future for all hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 32
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 33
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 34
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 35
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 36

Tori tingley · Married on 05/03/2019

Great for large groups!

I needed a team of artists for my large group for my wedding and Tara and her team were great! They worked well with our timeline, were affordable, and our hair and make-up was beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Hanes · Married on 04/04/2019

The fairytale began here!

I can’t thank Fairytale Hair and Makeup and Stacie Otto enough!! I truly looked and felt like a princess for our magical Disney Wedding. Stacie made our day even more special with her excitement for our wedding day. She really loves her job and it shows! I couldn’t believe how I looked. I was so confident in Stacie and her vision for my hair and make up that I just sat back and let her perform her magic. All I can say is wow! I never looked so beautiful. 💕 Thanks again!!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 37
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 38
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 39
  • MaryKay

MaryKay kline · Married on 03/16/2019

A true fairytale experience

My experience was incredible!! I seriously felt like a princess. Jenn was amazing. She was fun and personable, and I felt like we all had a great time with her. She was able to accommodate me at the last minute for my trial back in January - I had to reschedule the time we were going to meet, and she was very understanding. Plus, she really understood me and conveyed exactly what I was explaining to her as far as the look I wanted to achieve. I don't think I would've had the confidence I did that night if it wasn't for her :)

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 40
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 41
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 42
  • Rosie

Rosie Neri · Married on 02/20/2019

Disney Wedding

Fairytale Hair & Makeup is excellent! They are top notch in what they do! Myself, my mom, sister, sister in law, and nieces were amazed on how talented they were & super sweet! They made our day so memorable & we all looked our best! Everyone looked gorgeous & felt like a million bucks! I would book them every time! They are #1!!! Love you all @ Fairytale Hair & Makeup!!! 😉

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 43
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 44
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 45

Julie · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Team and Loved my Look!

Stacie & the team were absolutely fantastic!! Me and all the girls loved our hair/makeup, it was perfect and schedule went so smoothly! Stacie was an absolute champ helping me rally all the girls together too, and even helping me get in my dress to reveal the final look to all them!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Kristina · Married on 01/05/2019

Fairytale Hair and Makeup gave me a fairytale look for my wedding

Stacie Otto in Orlando is SO GREAT to work with. She was responsive when I was having a melt down a couple weeks before and then again a couple days before. She helped change up my schedule to accommodate my mother in law and she made me feel 100% better after a botched lash extension experience.

Then on top of all the changes, she and her team were amazing! My hair and makeup stayed perfect for over 12 hours. I seriously loved working with her and feel like I gained a new friend

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 46
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 47
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 48
  • Katie

Katie Bushong · Married on 01/04/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Tara was amazing on my wedding day. She and her assistant did a wonderful job doing hair & makeup for my mom, bridesmaids and myself. Everyone was pleased with how their look turned out, we stuck to the timeline and we were ready in time for photos. Tara did my hair & makeup and I can not thank her enough. I don't use a lot of makeup on a daily basis and Tara made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt in my life. I didn't look like someone else, I was me with a few enhanced features. Communication was a breeze, everything was easy working with Fairytale. I whole heartedly recommend them!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 49
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 50

Remi Boyd · Married on 12/17/2018

Fairy Tale Hair and Makeup

I can't say enough about this company! I have used Fairy Tale Hair and Makeup (specifically stylist Stacie) 4 times now and would hire her every single day if I could! Fairy Tale Hair and Makeup is the best hair and makeup company I have ever used!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 55
  • Natalie

Natalie King · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Getting my hair and makeup done for my wedding in December 2018 was a last minute decision but I am SO glad that I went with it. The Fairytale team was so flexible and worked with me to not only do my hair and makeup on my wedding day but also have a trial beforehand. Jenn was my stylist and I cannot day enough amazing things about her. She is upbeat, friendly and positive. And when I described what I wanted in my hair and makeup, she brought to life exactly what I was picturing! I cannot thank Jenn enough.

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/10/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Jenn and Stacie are amazing and I couldn’t recommend them enough! I had a blast working with them both and if I’m ever in town and need hair and makeup done, these are my go to gals 💜

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kirsty · Married on 09/26/2018

Stacie was absolutely amazing! She made getting up so early so much fun and I definitely did feel like a princess. The results were incredible and she was so easy to work with.

Thanks so much to Stacie again for everything!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup 56

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding day was an absolute dream! I truly felt like a princess and absolutely loved both my hair and makeup! All my girls loved theirs as well!! Even my mom who’s never loved her makeup, that was a huge plus for me!! I definitely enjoyed working with Tara and Adriana!! Both of these ladies and you perfectly portrayed what I had envisioned for both my hair and makeup. I received so many compliments on both my hair and makeup and they said looking perfect all night long! Even after all the dancing and everything! Could not have been happier!! I cannot wait to get our professional photos to see how amazing they turned out with my hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/01/2018