Michelle Vazul Photography

8344 SE 180th Avenue Road, Ocklawaha, FL 32179, Ocala, FL 34472 Map Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,495
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Michelle Vazul Photography

Vazul Photography is the husband and wife team of Michelle and Steve Vazul. We are located in Ocala, Florida, but are available to capture your wedding day in the location of your choice. We look forward to working with you and capturing your once in a lifetime memories.

Follow Michelle Vazul Photography on

9275e5b240054464 SMV 1329
DSC0154

3 Reviews for Michelle Vazul Photography

• User6385007 路 2+ years ago

Michelle has been amazing thus far. She is extremely flexible in working within your schedule and extremely helpful with all questions.

Perfect, perfect, perfect! Hiring Michelle and Steve was one of the best wedding decisions we made. They are an absolute PERFECT team and went ABOVE AND BEYOND in every aspect of our day, including the days leading up and the days after our wedding. Their pictures are absolutely beautiful and they captured so many moments as a Bride you don't see; moments I feel blessed to see in photo. They are truly amazing both as people and as photographers. I HIGHLY recommend them for any and all events or photography sessions.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Katherine 路 Married on 09/24/2016

We love Michelle and Steve! My husband and I used them for engagement photos and some wedding day photos. The photographs are not only gorgeous, but Michelle and Steve themselves are wonderful people. They are incredibly creative and capture more than just the usual engagement and wedding poses. I could not recommend them any more highly!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kristi 路 Married on 12/01/2015

I LOVE our photos from our honeymoon session that we had with Michelle Vazul Photography. Michelle and Steve (husband and wife team) are so talented! Prior to our session, they made sure to review and take note of the few examples I had sent them and were always quick to respond to my many questions! We had a two hour photo session in three different locations. Michelle and her husband captured everything I wanted and were both very easy to work with. Only a day after our session, Michelle had sent us numerous preview photos. And shortly after that she sent me the preview link to view all of our photos that her and her husband captured. I highly recommend Michelle Vazul Photography! Our photos are beautiful.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Michelle Vazul Photography Pricing

Michelle Vazul Photography Price Rates

Michelle Vazul Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• The 911 Stylist
    The 911 Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michelle & Steve are such outstanding professional wedding photographers to work with, and we have received wonderful feedback from brides that have used them to photograph their wedding, along with their talent, they have such wonderful personalities which makes it so easy to work with. We would recommend them to anyone looking for their professionalism & talent.

• Make-Up By Tina Marie
    Make-Up By Tina Marie Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Michelle Vazul on a wedding at the beginning of this month. I have worked with several photographers over the years and was quite impressed by Michelle and Steve's work and habits. In all my years of doing weddings, I have never before seen a couple who work so well together and so thoroughly. Michelle was at the bride's home before I got there and was already taking pics of the bridesmaids getting ready. This was at 9am on the day of the wedding. She and Steve stayed throughout the WHOLE wedding process. Always in the background, always taking pictures. Michelle and Steve are 2 very kind, easy to get along with people. I talked to her throughout preparation of the bridal party. I was very impressed by the shots they took of the bride and their creativity. Both of them have great eyes for what shots are going to look good. They are also helpful with guests and really go above and beyond what most photographers do and I have seen a lot of them! The pics came out stunning. From the engagement shoot at Disney all the way to the reception. I have not seen one that is less than awesome yet. If I ever get remarried, I would go so far to say I will personally use Michelle and Steve as my own photographer and I cannot highly recommend them enough!

• Fairytale Hair and Makeup
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I can't say enough about Michelle Vazul! We are always so excited to work with her. I love when a vendor is truly excited to be a part of your day. Does not treat it as a job. You will have more than a great photographer, you will have a great friend. And my favorite thing... quick turn around. Everyone wants a sneak peak asap after they have photos taken. With Michelle, you will get that sneak peek and more. When you are looking for a great photographer in Florida, try Michelle Vazul!

• 8344 SE 180th Avenue Road, Ocklawaha, FL 32179 Ocala, FL, 34472 See on map