Orlando, Orlando, FL 32806 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About The 911 Stylist

The 911 Stylists is the most prestigious Mobile hair and makeup beauty team. We provide exquisite service with some of the most talented and experienced artists in the industry.

MOBILE in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Sarasota, Miami & Las Vegas.

We are dedicated to servicing women, bride-to-be’s and bridal parties with the utmost professionalism, highest quality products and luxurious styles, all in the comfort of your own home, hotel suite or venue.

We are Fully Licenced & Insured.

Our focus is on Luxury Bridal hair and makeup – we want to make you as beautiful and stress-free as possible on one of the most important days of your life!

We have a full team of professionally trained makeup artists and hair stylists.

For 10 years and counting, we have maintained a reputation for perfection and quality service to become one of the most sought-after beauty services companies in the industry. We service all areas of the wedding, special event and entertainment industries. Clients hire our team for Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Engagement Photos, Weddings, Prom, Quincianeras, Sweet 16, Corporate Events, Special Events, TV, Film.. and the list goes on!

Follow The 911 Stylist on

The 911 Stylist 6
The 911 Stylist 7
  • Monica

Monica · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing hair and makeup by Jackie!

I got my hair/makeup done by Jackie for my engagement photos. This was my FIRST time ever getting my makeup done professorially. Jackie was so sweet! I probably asked her at least 30 questions about her process and make up (I don't know anything lol) and she answered all of my questions and was so informative. She explained what she was doing as she did it and even gave me tips to help me do my own make up at home. I am SO HAPPY I found Jackie for my wedding. I can't wait to work with her again! She made me look/feel so beautiful! :)

Sent on 02/25/2019
    The 911 Stylist 8
    The 911 Stylist 9

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Monica,
    you are so sweet, thank you for your kind words, your engagement photos came out absolutely gorgeous and we are so looking forward to being part of your special day ;)

Kristie · Married on 08/20/2019

Where do I even start?! I don’t even think my words could do Jackie justice. Jackie is extremely talented, kind, and personable, and I truly believe I could not have chosen a better person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Since the first moment we spoke, I just felt this comfort, and was so confident in choosing her to be a part of my day. She was so attentive and truly listened to exactly everything my bridal party and I wanted.

On my wedding day, she showed up very promptly with a huge smile on her face; she really set an extremely positive tone for my wedding day, and made getting ready so fun and enjoyable! I had shown Jackie a few pictures of different aspects of how I wanted my hair, and she just worked her magic, and she created everything I wanted as well as everything I didn’t even know I wanted; and to me, I could not have looked more perfect. It was exactly what I wanted to look like on my wedding day, but couldn’t fully express or find exact pictures to show; it’s like she read my mind!

Jackie’s assistant, Nikki, accompanied Jackie, and she was also so unbelievably amazing! To this day, every single one of my bridal party members constantly raved about how much they loved their hair and makeup, from my cousins to my mom, to my grandma, and they can be a picky bunch. If you are searching for a hair and makeup artist for your special day, choose Jackie; it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 09/14/2018

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Kristie, Thank you for such an amazing review! It was such a pleasure creating your wedding day hair and makeup look together. I am happy to hear how much you loved your experience in working with us, Your Disney Wedding was truly Magical and you looked like a total princess, UNFORGETTABLE to say the least. Congratulations to you! xo

The 911 Stylist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The 911 Stylist 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Pavone Events
    Pavone Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Jackie, owner of Hairstyles & Makeup by Jackie for almost 2 years now and she never ceases to amaze me. Our clients love working with her, she is prompt, professional and always has a smile:) I have personally used her for several events and my hair and makeup is flawless! I would highly recommend Jackie for your hair and makeup needs!

• Xclusive Deejays
    Xclusive Deejays Wedding DJs

Jackie is your premier make up and hair stylist for any type of event. She will make your vision a reality. Contact her today.

• Michelle Vazul Photography
    Michelle Vazul Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh my goodness! Where do I start? Steve and i have had the honor of working with Jackie for a couple of weddings. She is absolutely phenomenal! Very professional. Her work is top notch. She is extremely professional. She is also very detail oriented and will make sure the look is exactly what the bride is looking for. I am excited when we walk in the room and see Jackie will be making our bride gorgeous! I cannot recommend Jackie enough! You will not be disappointed.

• Orlando Orlando, FL, 32806 See on map