P O BOX 391281, Deltona, FL 32738 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Deals 1

About Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie Is Central Florida's most prestigious hair and makeup On-Site beauty team. We provide exquisite service with some of the most talented and experienced artists in the industry.
We are dedicated to servicing women, bride-to-be’s and bridal parties with the utmost professionalism, highest quality products and luxurious styles, all in the comfort of your own home, hotel suite or venue.

Our focus is on luxury bridal hair and makeup – we want to make you as beautiful and stress-free as possible on one of the most important days of your life!

We have a full team of professionally trained makeup artists and hair stylists.

For 9 years and counting, we have maintained a reputation for perfection and quality service to become one of the most sought-after beauty services companies in the industry. We service all areas of the wedding, special event and entertainment industries. Clients hire our team for Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Engagement Photos, Weddings, Prom, Quincianeras, Sweet 16, Corporate Events, Special Events, TV, Film.. and the list goes on!

The team believes you should look as great as you feel on your wedding day. For that reason, they provide a variety of services to make sure you are looking and feeling flawless. Their services include:

• Consultations
Disney wedding couple
Disney wedding couple
1028205810 n 51 149525
Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie
beautiful with long red haired hairy girl hairdresser weaves a french braid in a beauty salon 51 149525
9a5093 0689bebf4df04137bc148deffe6327b9 51 149525
5695623557508460104 n 51 149525
1225330338379610337 n 51 149525
8249983081024220847 n 51 149525
Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie
portrait of a beautiful bride with a wedding bouquet blonde girl with curly hair and fashion makeup 51 149525 v2
387ff62803b51749 Beautiful wedding couple bride and groom at wedding day outdoo

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 6
Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 7
  • Monica

Monica · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing hair and makeup by Jackie!

I got my hair/makeup done by Jackie for my engagement photos. This was my FIRST time ever getting my makeup done professorially. Jackie was so sweet! I probably asked her at least 30 questions about her process and make up (I don't know anything lol) and she answered all of my questions and was so informative. She explained what she was doing as she did it and even gave me tips to help me do my own make up at home. I am SO HAPPY I found Jackie for my wedding. I can't wait to work with her again! She made me look/feel so beautiful! :)

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 8
    Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 9

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Monica,
    you are so sweet, thank you for your kind words, your engagement photos came out absolutely gorgeous and we are so looking forward to being part of your special day ;)

Kristie · Getting married on 08/20/2019

Where do I even start?! I don’t even think my words could do Jackie justice. Jackie is extremely talented, kind, and personable, and I truly believe I could not have chosen a better person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Since the first moment we spoke, I just felt this comfort, and was so confident in choosing her to be a part of my day. She was so attentive and truly listened to exactly everything my bridal party and I wanted.

On my wedding day, she showed up very promptly with a huge smile on her face; she really set an extremely positive tone for my wedding day, and made getting ready so fun and enjoyable! I had shown Jackie a few pictures of different aspects of how I wanted my hair, and she just worked her magic, and she created everything I wanted as well as everything I didn’t even know I wanted; and to me, I could not have looked more perfect. It was exactly what I wanted to look like on my wedding day, but couldn’t fully express or find exact pictures to show; it’s like she read my mind!

Jackie’s assistant, Nikki, accompanied Jackie, and she was also so unbelievably amazing! To this day, every single one of my bridal party members constantly raved about how much they loved their hair and makeup, from my cousins to my mom, to my grandma, and they can be a picky bunch. If you are searching for a hair and makeup artist for your special day, choose Jackie; it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie's reply:

Kristie, Thank you for such an amazing review! It was such a pleasure creating your wedding day hair and makeup look together. I am happy to hear how much you loved your experience in working with us, Your Disney Wedding was truly Magical and you looked like a total princess, UNFORGETTABLE to say the least. Congratulations to you! xo

Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie 1
    SPRING BREAK PROMOTION

GET UP TO 20% OFF ON WEDDING HAIR & MAKEUP SERVICES WHEN YOU BOOK 6 OR MORE SERVICES Book Before April 30th, 2018 to available of the discount. Promo Code: SPRING19

• Pavone Events
    Pavone Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Jackie, owner of Hairstyles & Makeup by Jackie for almost 2 years now and she never ceases to amaze me. Our clients love working with her, she is prompt, professional and always has a smile:) I have personally used her for several events and my hair and makeup is flawless! I would highly recommend Jackie for your hair and makeup needs!

• Xclusive Deejays
    Xclusive Deejays Wedding DJs

Jackie is your premier make up and hair stylist for any type of event. She will make your vision a reality. Contact her today.

• Michelle Vazul Photography
    Michelle Vazul Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh my goodness! Where do I start? Steve and i have had the honor of working with Jackie for a couple of weddings. She is absolutely phenomenal! Very professional. Her work is top notch. She is extremely professional. She is also very detail oriented and will make sure the look is exactly what the bride is looking for. I am excited when we walk in the room and see Jackie will be making our bride gorgeous! I cannot recommend Jackie enough! You will not be disappointed.

• P O BOX 391281 Deltona, Florida, 32738 See on map