The 911 Stylist

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

911 Stylist is an Elite Wedding Beauty Business servicing Florida & Las Vegas.
Specializing in makeup artistry and hair design.

Founder Jackelyn is passionate about helping clients look and feel gorgeous and confident for their big day. Boasting a wealth of experience in the wedding industry, Jackelyn and her 20 talented team members have worked with over three thousand weddings to date.
The entire team is passionate and loves every moment of the getting-ready process, from the first consultation to the final touch-up.

The 911 Stylist offers wedding makeup-and-hair with unparalleled attention to detail. The company works with clients one-on-one, accommodating their needs to create the beauty looks that stand out. After the initial consultation, we choose the artist that will be able to execute the desired look that the bride is envisioning for her wedding day, to ensure the process is smooth.
We offer Bridal Packages and a la carte services that allow you to book the services you need and our beauty offering can include the following services:

*Free Consultations
* Hair Accessories
*Hair & Makeup Trials
*Male Grooming

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Stacy
    Stacy F. Married on 03/12/2022

The best!

I take hair and make-up VERY seriously so when I set out to find someone to help me on my wedding day I put in the time to read reviews, research and check out social media.

I went for my trial with Jacklyn and she did not disappoint!! I've had my make-up done with other artists in the past (used our engagement shoot as a trial with someone else and also had another trial with a third MUA prior to finding Jacklyn, if that says anything about how discerning I am LOL) and was always disappointed. If I feel like I can do my make up better than the artist. I'm not happy. Jacklyn's products and techniques are worth every penny she charges and I signed a contract the day of my trial I was so happy.

I have never felt prettier than I did on my wedding day!! She absolutely killed it and her team made my friends & family look like models. On top of everything, she is such a friendly and fun person so all around a 5 STAR experience!! I cannot recommend the 911 Stylist enough.

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Stacy!!!!!!
    We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing review.
    Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority. Its brides like you that make our job wonderful.

We really appreciate you and love this so much.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
    Denae G. Married on 02/03/2022

AMAZING!! I felt like a princess!!

Jenny was wonderful! She was professional, and super friendly!! She did exactly what I asked for. She made me feel beautiful for my big day! I can’t thank her enough!!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 01/22/2022

An absolute life saver

I was absolutely blown out of the water and the talent and technique of my makeup artist! She was absolutely phenomenal! You absolutely get what you pay for with makeup and i had some difficulty finding someone to give me real celebrity glam, 911stylists did just that, that killed it

The 911 Stylist's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Christina, We are so glad we were able to come to the rescue a week before your wedding. You looked like a goddess xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Offer

Now Offering Hair Extensions

& Hair Accesories

855-998-4247

Contact us for more details:

-info@the911stylist.com

Pavone Events Pavone Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Jackie, owner of Hairstyles & Makeup by Jackie for almost 2 years now and she never ceases to amaze me. Our clients love working with her, she is prompt, professional and always has a smile:) I have personally used her for several events and my hair and makeup is flawless! I would highly recommend Jackie for your hair and makeup needs!

Xclusive Deejays Xclusive Deejays Wedding DJs

Jackie is your premier make up and hair stylist for any type of event. She will make your vision a reality. Contact her today.

Michelle Vazul Photography Michelle Vazul Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh my goodness! Where do I start? Steve and i have had the honor of working with Jackie for a couple of weddings. She is absolutely phenomenal! Very professional. Her work is top notch. She is extremely professional. She is also very detail oriented and will make sure the look is exactly what the bride is looking for. I am excited when we walk in the room and see Jackie will be making our bride gorgeous! I cannot recommend Jackie enough! You will not be disappointed.

Orlando Orlando, FL, 32806

OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK
Location of (The 911 Stylist)
Tampa Tampa, FL, 33602
Miami Miami, FL, 33132
Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89109

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding