1209 N MILLS AVE, Orlando, FL 32810 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3

About Sun Cheaters Tanning

We get it, you love the sun!

So do we, especially when it's a perfect day for the pool or beach.

But our team of licensed estheticians and spray tan specialists know how damaging the sun can be, and let;s forget those awful tan lines every bride dreads. Through our years of experience we provide our brides a sun-kissed glow without the harmful damaging effects of sun exposure. But beyond proving the perfect tan, i believe what sets us apart is our is our genuine care for our clients. We listen and want to hear all about your tanning goals, your previous experiences, what your concerns are, and what your dress looks like so we can make sure and you get the perfect tan every time. There is nothing we love more than seeing the shock on a clients face when they see their tan line for the first time, getting a picture of a smiling bride, or getting a review about how comfortable they felt during the whole process and how many compliments they received at the wedding.

We would love to have you come in for a trial tan so we can really wow you and set up a tanning party for you and the whole bridal party. With parties of 5 or more thw bride gets a complimentary tan.

Follow Sun Cheaters Tanning on
Bride to be.
Bride to be.
Enjoy every moment.
Enjoy every moment.
My life in front my eyes!
My life in front my eyes!
YES! Thats what she said.
YES! Thats what she said.
Marry my best friend.

Sun Cheaters Tanning 6
Sun Cheaters Tanning 7

Devin Budd · Married on 03/02/2019

Natural & long lasting tan for fair skinned Bride 😊

Jena and her team are absolutely fantastic. I used them before my wedding that was out of town and she took the time to make sure I would still look my best but still natural and even; days later on the big day. If you are looking for a trustworthy person to give you a beautiful glow for your big day Jena and her team are the ones that will make it happen for you! They tailor your tan every time to look natural and even. They even take the time to educate you on how to maintain your tan in order to get the best results possible! Now I won’t tan anywhere else. The best in the biz and the best in Orlando!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Gina · Married on 12/01/2018

The perfect glow!

I couldn't be happier with the spray tan I had for my very special day! It was the perfect natural glow. Jena is amazing! She is always friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. I highly recommend. Always a great experience!:)

Sent on 08/26/2019

-20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Sun Cheaters Tanning 2
    Complimentary Rapid Tan Upgrade

A favorite with our brides who are busy bees. Using our rapid tanning solution you will be able to shower in 3-4 hours after your session.

• Sun Cheaters Tanning 3
    Complimentary Spray Tan Session For The Bride

Book a Spray Tanning party and enjoy a complimentary tan with a party of five or more guests.

• The 911 Stylist
    The 911 Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly Recommend Sun Cheaters Tanning to all my clients, Jena is extremely professional, friendly, will make you feel very comfortable, very talented and Very Organized. Most importantly she does Onsite services which is the only Salon in The area that provides that service. We have worked with Sun Cheaters for a very long time and our clients have always given us nothing but great feedback about their Services. You will be very pleased with Sun Cheaters Salon's Services.

• 1209 N MILLS AVE Orlando, FL, 32810 See on map
    407-942-2330 (Phone number)
    Wendeay: 11-7 Thursday: 11-7 Friday: 11-5 Saturday: 11-2 *Extended hours and mobile appointments available upon request.