Joe Hearn Events

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
$595 Package Price

$595 Package Price

Joe Hearn Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Orlando, Florida. This passionate team of professional planners offers extensive experience and attention to detail that allow them to help couples plan the weddings of their dreams. They can assist in organizing any style and size of event imaginable. The Joe Hearn Events team delights in helping to-be-weds plan and coordinate any wedding or celebration that they have in mind.

This company not only offers exceptional planning services, but they can also do floral design, lighting and decor services for special days. Whether you are in need of day-of coordination, full-planning, or partial-planning assistance, Joe Hearn Events is ready to help. The list of planning services offered by this business includes:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guestlist creation
  • Referrals
  • To-do list management
  • Timeline creation

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$295

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$595

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,095

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Erika Married on 08/06/2021

Professional and efficient! BEST DAY EVER

Joe Hearn coordinated our big day at Granville Farms, and we are so thankful to have his help. During our month of meetings, he asked a lot of good questions to understand my vision as a bride and I felt very comforted he was only a phone call or text away when I needed him. He’s direct while still being kind and he kept the wedding running very smoothly. His assistant Sam was also super kind and helpful at our wedding whenever I needed something. Also, I really appreciate him protecting my husband and I from any issues day of our event. He told our family at the rehearsal to confide in him directly with any concerns or issues to allow us the ability to enjoy this experience to the fullest without stress. I literally had the best day of my life enjoying our wedding and I was not aware of anything else. Weddings have so many details and moving parts and it’s too difficult to do everything on your own as a bride or to rely only on your family to help….hire a professional…hire Joe! Your family will appreciate the freedom to also be in the moment on the big day without “working”. My only regret was not booking the planning service so if you can make the budget for his planning services, you will be in great hands a lot early on! Thank you Joe and Sam for all your help!! :)
    Dottie T. Married on 04/25/2021

Smooth sailing!

Don’t ever think you can hold your wedding day without a coordinator. I don’t know what we would have done without Joe and his crew. Even before the day of, they were our go to for every question we had. Sam designed our menu cards and just brought our whole vision to life (and she answered my 1 million questions). They took everything off our hands days before the wedding so we could relax and try to be stress free. On the day of, they knocked it out of the park! Everything was beautifully decorated and they made sure everything flowed smoothly. Most importantly they made sure everything the bride and groom wanted or needed was taken care of. Joe knows what he is doing.
  • Leah
    Leah S. Married on 03/02/2021

No Regrets!!

Working with Joe, Sam and the team was the best decision we could have made! They made the wedding planning process so much easier and took so much stress out of the process. And they took all the stress out of the day of - our wedding was everything I could have dreamed of and more because they got to know me and my husband and our vision, and they ran with it! I would recommend Joe to anyone looking to plan an event that they want to wow! Not only because he will do just that, but he will make it enjoyable through and through. Cannot go wrong here!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

G & G Entertainment G & G Entertainment Wedding DJs

Consummate professionals we absolutely love working with them.

Festivities Festivities Wedding Planners

Encore is the absolute best! They just catered our Daughter's wedding on 6/23/12 and did a phenomenal job! The food was fantastic and the service was better! Thank you SO much!

32899 Orlando, FL, 32899
386-337-0528
Location of (Joe Hearn Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding