Joe Hearn Events Reviews

Joe Hearn Events 6
Joe Hearn Events 7

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2018

Above and Beyond!

I got married Thanksgiving weekend at Windsong Ranch in Webster, FL. Joe Hurn and his team, especially Ashley, did an incredible job making my dream wedding come to life. I am a planner by nature and was on the fence about a needing a wedding planner at all, so I was picky. However, from the moment we had our first conversation I knew I was going to love working with them! They listened to my vision, critiqued me when I needed guidance and took care of any small details I needed as we got closer to the day. I hired Joe and his team as a day of coordinator only, but it didn't feel like that. We had several conference calls and even met in person twice before the big day. On my wedding day I was amazed that they showed up with not one helper, but a whole team of helpers to make everything come to life. Joe Hurn events also took car of my table settings, linens and flowers - all were breathtaking. Having one vendor for all those things made things much easier for me and the quality was second to none. If you are thinking about hiring them, do it! They are amazing!

ROBIN Levine · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Wedding Decision We Made

The team of Miranda and Ashley were beyond amazing! We almost didn't hire a Day of Coordinator then last minute decided to. It was hands down the best decision and best money spent at the wedding; it literally would not have run the same without them! They were incredibly organized and I felt complete confidence and trust in everything they suggested. They went above and beyond in their duties. Everything in the end ran smoothly. I would 1000% recommend them to anyone else looking for a coordinator!!

• Vanessa

Vanessa Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

A Magical Wedding Thanks to the Dream Team

I am thrilled that I chose Joe Hearn Events to help me with planning and coordinating my wedding. Joe, Ashley, and Miranda were amazing to work with and I enjoyed meeting with them to discuss ideas. They truly care about their clients and go above and beyond for you. Each meeting was not only productive, but fun - I would talk to them for hours if I could. Joe Hearn Events also handled all the flowers for the wedding and catered my rehearsal dinner. They have great connections with other vendors for decor, photo booth, music, etc. They do the work for you! This team has so much talent and experience between them that they think of things I would have never considered if I was trying to plan my wedding on my own. They took my Disney vision and brought it to life. I received numerous comments on my wedding day about how relaxed I was and it's because of this dream team. Having Joe Hearn Events as my planners allowed me to enjoy being engaged, the wedding planning process, and most importantly our big day. They helped us to stay in budget and took care of everything the day of. Little details like having the ceremony be on time, our glasses were never empty during our reception, and making sure we had enough to eat throughout the day meant the world to me. You are in great hands with this spectacular group of hardworking people.

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

Joe Hearn Events handled everything, from the coordination, coordination day of, food, desserts, flowers, lighting; I mean EVERYTHING! They took my ideas and made them a reality. I am not getting married again, but if we ever have a party, or anniversary celebration, we will definitely be using them again. I recommend them hands down! Great service and reasonable pricing. Ashley, Miranda, and Joe were very attentive and helpful through the entire planning process, and especially the day of our wedding.
    Also, a BIG shout out to their bartender. She sewed my dress up because we couldn't find the bustle button, as I walking out to our reception!

Joe Hearn Events 8
    Joe Hearn Events 15
    Joe Hearn Events 16
    Joe Hearn Events 17

Kelsey · Married on 09/16/2017

Joe Hearn Events is the best decision we made for our wedding! Joe and his team are SO talented and went above and beyond for our wedding! It has been two weeks since our wedding and our family and friends still can't stop talking about how perfectly everything turned out. We are so thankful for them!

Joe Hearn Events 18
    Joe Hearn Events 23
    Joe Hearn Events 24
    Joe Hearn Events 25

Amanda · Married on 12/10/2016

I do not even know where to begin! Since the moment we had our first meeting with Joe and his team I knew my wedding was going to be absolutely perfect! Joe and his team are top notch! They are ALWAYS there to answer any questions you may have and any things towards the end that you may freak out about have already taken care of! In our meetings leading up to my wedding Joe and his team knew exactly the vision I had wished for and it turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They took so much pressure off of us and I was truly able to enjoy the night and days leading up to the wedding. We hired them to take care of everything and I highly recommend that! Joe has an outstanding team of people who take care of everything you can imagine from the decorations to the food and anything you can think of in between! Thank you so much Joe for making my wedding the most perfect night!

Courtney · Married on 11/14/2015

Joe was amazing as our day-of-coordinator for our wedding. He really took care of EVERYTHING and made it so no-one in the wedding party had to stress. My parents were really able to enjoy the day with me and I didn't worry about a thing. Everything was perfect!!

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Joe Hearn events was our best wedding vendor, and by far the BEST decision made throughout the entire wedding process. I cannot rave enough about how wonderful joe &his crew were. They thought of every last detail to make our day enjoyable, stressfree and organized!! We only wish we had booked them sooner! If we ever have another large event, you can bet joe and his team of professionals will be our first call.

Kristen · Married on 09/19/2015

Joe and his team were incredible from the very beginning! They helped make my dreams come true. Every detail was taken care if so that I had nothing to worry about. I would absolutely recommend Encore! We can't thank you all enough!

Joe Hearn is absolutely incredible at what he does. If you haven't booked a planner yet, book him! We contacted him less than 2 months before our wedding after having to disband from working with a terrible planner we had previously lined up. This was a destination wedding for us, so it was stressful enough trying to work out the details from far away...from the very beginning working with Joe, he completely removed every bit of stress.

For the two months leading to the wedding, Joe made sure to schedule calls with us to make sure he completely understood our vision, and his feedback and suggestions were all spot on. Quick responses to emails and texts, and he was on top of us to make sure we didn't didn't miss any details. He made sure he had all our vendor's info, even knowing what special songs we had scheduled in the timeline...which helped when our DJ started playing the processional too early/at the wrong time, he was on top of it.

When the day arrived, we were amazed at how Joe transformed the venue(Riverside Pavilion), which in itself doesn't give a beautiful room without some great decorating. Even the DJ said out of all the times he's been there, he had never seen it look so great.

Bottom line, Joe went so far above & beyond our expectations. He made planning for a wedding fun, was phenomenal in executing every small detail, and produced a final product that made our wedding a memorable and beautiful one. Thank you Joe!

Kira · Married on 03/07/2015

Joe Hearn and Adam Straughn were AMAZING. They planned our entire wedding and it was incredibly beautiful. Everything went perfectly, everyone had a blast, and every aspect of their work was top-notch. I am bummed that the wedding is over since that means I don’t get to work with them anymore. Perhaps they can take up life coaching and I can hire them on full time. How soon is too soon to plan a vow renewal? I can’t say enough good things about them.
    From the first time I met with Joe, I felt like he knew exactly what we wanted our wedding to be (maybe even better than I did!) and he knew how to make it happen. His vision for the decorations and ambiance at the reception matched perfectly with what we wanted and he gave great suggestions while never being pushy or judgmental about choices we made, even if they were counter to his advice. He recommended amazing vendors who fit our choices and personalities perfectly, even finding us a replacement officiant when ours backed out last minute. Joe has such an amazing relationship with such great vendors and they all spoke very highly of him, even in private. I did zero prep work the day before my wedding (didn’t even supervise!) and I felt almost entirely stress-free because I trusted Joe and Adam to do an amazing job and they did. We just handed a bunch of raw materials over and didn’t give it another thought.
    During the wedding, Joe and Adam worked tirelessly to make sure everything happened at the right time and we had everything we needed. I would’ve killed someone if I missed out on Chef Jeff’s crab dip but they had a plate waiting for us after the ceremony. Hopefully I haven’t just repeated the other reviews (which are all glowing and indicate that this was not a fluke for Joe Hearn Events but a result of hard work and experience) but I was so incredibly thrilled with my experience with Joe and Adam that I simply cannot say enough good things about them. Thank you so much, Joe and Adam, for absolutely everything

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2014

Joe and his crew are amazing! My husband and I had a few ideas and Joe made our dreams of our wedding into a reality. He took our ideas and ran with it. We gave him a few ideas of our vision for our wedding, and at the first consultation he had a whole room set up with different decor for us to choose from. He did everything from the planning to organizing everything for our big day. He is the most professional and caring man I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He took all of the stress and anxiety away that comes with your wedding day. Attention to detail is one of his strong points. I would highly recommend Joe for any wedding or any event. Joe is simply amazing and will make your dreams come true for your big day!

Leslye · Married on 09/13/2014

If you can imagine a bride, giving a wedding planner her wedding vision a poster board and then handing over the entire wedding to the planner, you have Joe Hearn Events. Because we had to keep our wedding small and we are both public figures in the community, it was best to have Joe handle it all. The only thing I did was pick out my dress (with Joe's approval) actually two dresses and get the suits for my son and husband. Joe created magic, true and simple perfection beyond our wildest dreams. He had some challenges with the venue and somehow managed to turn not only a blank, but ugly background, into a gorgeous backdrop to what was the best day of my life. Frankly, there are no words (and I'm a writer) to describe the wedding weekend Joe planned for our families. The attention to detail was impeccable and he managed to keep everything on budget, which kept my husband happy and able to really enjoy the whole experience. Not one for weddings, my husband still talks about the weekend and what a success it was. We owe that to Joe hearns Events. I have the most gorgeous photo album ever and I didn't lift a finger. The only problem is that when people ask me who did the cakes, the flowers, the photographer and what they charged I have to say, "call Joe" he chose them, paid them and everyone delivered above and beyond our expectations. I still couldn't tell you who our DJ was or even what he looked like! If you're looking for a totally stress free wedding that looks like it came right fromn the pages of a wedding magazine, Joe Hearns Events is who you need to call!!!!! Love the memories they created for me and love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Hearn is THE man!

Joe was THE man! He handled every single detail possible, and made my life worry-free. He was responsive to all of our requests, extremely creative, budget conscious, detail oriented, and kept me apprised of all plans . He arranged the special, unusual venue, the band and string quartet, the photography, the florals, the cakes and desserts, the coffee bar, the caterer, all transportation for guests, and even a spectacular magnolia ball drop, and a sparkling finale at midnight!. I highly recommend him for any event. He made my daughter's wedding on New Year's Eve a magical, wonderful, gorgeous event. He had plenty of staff on hand to help the evening flow smoothly. He was available in the weeks prior, for many last minute decisions. Thank you so much, Joe, for always being there! I can't imagine having a huge event like this come together without your help! You ROCK!

Laura · Married on 01/25/2014

Encore Catering definitely exceeded my expectations! They were able to turn my visions of the wedding into reality and it was actually more than I ever dreamed of! I had a very small and intimate wedding of only 22 guests - locally and with a very tight budget.

From the start I had a good feeling about choosing Encore for my wedding, especially when I met Rachel and Joe. They were very attentive and listened to all the ideas I had, not to mention that they were extremely professional and responsive all the emails I sent prior to our first meeting. Rachel was a pleasure to work with, as she was my wedding planner and I had the most communication with her via email and phone. We were able to meet in person as well at different times to discuss more wedding details and I ended up having Encore take care of the food, decorations, flowers, cake, planning and lighting. My husband and I were able to have a food and cake tasting, which made the whole wedding planning even more exciting.

The food was delicious and everyone gave us complements on our menu choice. That being said, the cake was also delicious and it looked just the way I wanted it! As far as the flowers, I gave lots of ideas to Rachel and gave her links to my Pinterest boards. I told her to surprise me with the flower choices as I had a specific look in mind, and when I saw my bouquet I was completely blown away (the center pieces were also beautiful). I never saw the ceremony or reception site decorated until the day of –and it was completely amazing! I felt like I was living my own Pinterest dream!

The whole crew from Encore was absolutely phenomenal, especially Lister and Jay – as they took care of the food and drinks and made sure everything ran smoothly during the reception. The crew packed everything away after the reception was over and gave us boxes with leftovers. I recommend you book Encore Catering for you wedding! Encore offers exceptional quality of service and flexibility.

Tina · Married on 01/25/2014

My event was not a wedding but an event for over 200 guests. The event had to be keep a secret until about 10 days prior. I thought this might be a problem but Joe kept the planning completely anonymous. My husband and I some ideas for decorations, entertainment and food but Joe and his team took it to a whole new level. The fabulous band, the fantastic food, a signature drink, a carriage ride, and the incredible fireworks were part of this amazing event. It was over the top if I do say so myself. Joe and his team are so creative, there just seems to be no end to the ideas and suggestions from this group. Thank you Joe for making my event the "Best of the Best".

Heather · Married on 12/07/2013

My event wasn't a wedding but a Christmas Party for 200+ guests at my home. Encore catering for the second year in a row over delivered with everything. I wish I did know about them for my wedding because I would've used them and will use them for any event I have in the future. I have used multiple companies listed and can say by far Encore has your needs and your guests needs as the number 1 priority. I look forward to events now that I have Encore Catering to take care of everything. Joe and Rachel are top notch as are the pleasant and beautiful staff that accompanies them.

Audrey · Married on 10/18/2013

Encore was amazing! They were always there to help, and were really excited about everything we wanted to do. I would definitely recommend them!

melissa · Married on 10/12/2013

Joe, Rachel, Cole, and the Entire Encore Team:

I just want to thank everyone at Encore for making my wedding a dream come true! From day 1, Joe and his team strive for nothing less than a happy bride. Everything was above and beyond from wedding coordination, centerpieces, flowers, and just overall love and passion for what they do. It does not matter what problem or request you throw their way, THEY WILL get the job done! Rachel was so prompt and flexible with the millions of emails and text messages I sent her. They contacted EVERY vendor the week of to confirm the timeline for the wedding day. When it comes to the small details, Joe and his team think of things I would have never known to look for. Five stars is not a high enough rating for Encore! Do yourself a favor, and book them for all your wedding needs! Your big day goes by 2 fast, and Encore will do everything in their power to make sure you enjoy it.

Thank you all to much!

Micheal & Melissa

• Sascha

Sascha · Married on 09/28/2013

Lister was our catering contact person and he was wonderful. Very friendly and easy to talk to. He helped with the decor inside and outside our venue and it was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing, especially the crab fondue. We have no complaints about them. Definitely recommend for friendliness, great food choices and value!! :) ( Sascha & Russell)

I got married about a month ago and used this company. We got engaged about three months before the wedding and I had no idea where to start. My in-laws suggested encore and it was the best decision we could have made. Jo and Rachel met with us and helped us pick a menu. Prior to the meeting I sent Rachel photos and ideas and they new exactly what I wanted, not to mention they thought of things I didn't. We were on a limited budget and they got the best prices possible for us. On the day of everything went perfectly. I do not have one complaint, and my guests all raved about the decor and food. This company went above and beyond for us and really gave me the most beautiful day ever. If you are looking to be stress free choose Encore Catering.

Genevieve · Married on 07/06/2013

Encore Catering was AWESOME!!! I was a clueless bride, and Tedi Weiler, did so much to help me! She set up a beautiful tasting for my husband, his parents, and me, and she took care of not only the food, but all of the decorating both at the ceremony site AND the reception, as well as hooked me up with a florist AND a wonderful cake decorator who made an amazing beautiful wedding cake and a groom's cake. I will admit, I needed a lot of guidance and suggestions, and Tedi had solutions for everything...she even booked a stretch golf cart to transport our elderly guests and myself and my new husband. I never would have even thought of that!!! My advice to every new bride...find good people and let them use their talents to make your special day as effortless for you and your groom as possible. You can trust Encore Catering to take care of everything for you. Big shout out to Winnie, who did everything from serve us at the tasting to drive the golf cart to make me laugh when I was nervous - you rock, Winnie! Thanks! Also, thank you sincerely to the lovely young lady assigned to serve my husband and I at the reception. You were perfect; thanks for letting my ten year old son get constantly under your feet and somehow manage not to drive you nuts! LOL Of course, thanks most of all to Tedi. You will always be in our hearts for helping make our special day perfect. Thank you Encore Catering! We love you guys!

Ariella · Married on 06/08/2013

Joe, Rachel, and the entire Encore team made my fiance's and I's engagement party a true night to remember!!!!

Both Joe and Rachel did such an amazing job of bringing our vision to life, only better.
    Everything from the taste of the food, to the flowers, live chef, bartender, presentation, professionalism, was truly wonderful!
    I must say our guests were wowed and so were we.
    I have never heard so many people say that " we had such a perfect party"
    It was such a pleasure working with individuals were are truly as organized and detail oriented as Joe and Rachel!

They are spectacular, and went above and beyond to make this night ever so special for us, We look forward to working with them on many more joyous and happy occasions in the future.

Toni · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I got married on June 8 2013 and we used Encore catering and there location. When I meet with Joe and Rachel for food tasting and to go over ideas, I was blown away. Not only was the Food EXCELLENT, so was everything else. They sent food home for us b/c we were busy with pictures and visiting everyone. I told my Husband that every year for our anniversary I want to go back just for the food. They did all my decorations, Food, Flowers and Cake and I could've asked for anything more. The cake was amazing. The service was excellent. Joe and Rachel really connect with there clients. I almost cried because they were so helpful and very pleasant to be around. My wedding would've been what i wanted with out them. Thank you again Joe and Rachel for going above and beyond.