All The Details by Danielle

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Package Price

All the Details by Danielle is a wedding and event planning company serving Orlando, Florida and beyond. Owner Danielle works to organize unforgettable events that run smoothly and are filled with love. She will lead your team of vendors to complete success one little detail at a time. Through using a detail-orientated and client-centered approach, this professional planner is dedicated to providing high-quality services to every couple.

All the Details by Danielle offers a variety of packages and a la carte options as well as completely customizable packages for all your wedding and event needs. These packages include full coordination, partial coordination, and month-out coordination which are perfect to add at any stage of the wedding process. Couples will work alongside their own on-site coordinator who will ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day. Danielle is also happy to organize engagement parties, pre-wedding events, luncheons, and much more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,195

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,995

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,995

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$95

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Abbey
    Abbey D. Married on 03/11/2022

Absolutely best wedding planner there is ❤

If I could rate Daniele 100/10 I would. Danielle overly exceeded my expectations as a wedding planner. Anytime I had a conversation with someone about wedding planning, the same questioned seemed to pop up, “How’s wedding planning going!?”. Due to ‘All The Details by Danielle’, my answer was always in huge thanks to her and how SIMPLE she made the wedding planning process for me. Danielle is in the know with a huge number of vendors and it’s so helpful knowing she’s worked with so many reputable people. Danielle was there for me through my engagement party, bridal shower, and all the way leading up to the big day. She made decision making stress free and I could always reach out to her at any moment I needed to, knowing she would take my personal wedding vision into consideration. There are literally SO MANY DETAILS that go into a wedding that I would have never even thought of, and it was always Danielle with the pleasant reminders and suggestion that made my wedding day the best day of my life. I would do anything to go back to my beautiful wedding day with zero setbacks, all thanks to this girl!
  • Marissa
    Marissa J. Married on 03/05/2022

Special attention to ALL the Details!

Hiring a coordinator did wonders for our wedding. Danielle did a wonderful job helping with the details and executing the entire day flawlessly, not letting me worry about a single thing at all ! Not only did Danielle exceed my expectations for the month of coordinating , she guided me through the wedding process throughout the year. She is extremely professional, has a beautiful eye for detail and was absolutely wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her for any and all your wedding planning needs.
  • Y
    Yamilka A. Married on 01/22/2022

Hands down the BEST

Where do I begin!? Danielle was heaven sent. She made our wedding absolutely unforgettable. From her quick thinking to optimism, Danielle always brought the best attitude. We contacted her with only 60 days till the big day ( after realizing that I couldn’t plan it alone). I was full on panic; with just one quick call she put me at ease ensuring me that I wouldn’t have to change my date and we would get it done. It was a complicated outdoor, private wedding with no help that you would fine from a venue. Within a week she did more than I had done for the past year! Getting a list of vendors for me to choose from and getting them all locked in. She helped me plan my special day as if it was her own making sure ALL THE DETAILS were taken care off and brought my vision to life. I loved working with her so much I want to work future wedding with her just to relive the experience. Hands down THE BEST day off coordinator.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Danielle Silbiger
Danielle Silbiger
Owner and Lead Planner

Hi I am Danielle, the owner of All the Details by Danielle. I am your super energetic, animal loving Wedding and Event Planner!! Give me a cheese board and a glass of wine and I am a happy girl. I have been in the wedding and event industry for seven plus years and have loved every minute of it! When you choose to work with me, you can expect to have my full attention to detail and upfront answers that will lead to your perfect day!

Orlando and Beyond Orlando, FL, 32829
Location of (All The Details by Danielle)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding