This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2022

Real Time Wedding/Event Planning LLC is a coordination service based out of Merritt Island, Florida. The team here understands that no two weddings are alike, and will go the extra mile to give each couple the day of their dreams. These professionals are happy to work with to-be-weds across the Orlando area, and can plan destination weddings, civil ceremonies, and elopements, among other events.

Owner Clarissia offers full-time and partial planning services, in addition to day-of coordination. You can call on her for assistance with event design, to help your celebration look exactly how you envisioned it. Real Time Wedding/Event Planning also offer support with budgeting, so that to-be-weds can commemorate their milestone at a price their comfortable with. Other services offered by this company include:

• Wedding planning timeline preparation/ creating a wedding checklist
  • Helping track wedding budget
  • Venue/ Vendor referrals
  • Venue Tours
  • Setup and take down of personaldecor
  • Oversee vendor setup/ take down
  • Guest-list management & much more
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Clarissia from Real Time Wedding & Event Planning is highly praised by multiple reviewers for her coordination services for weddings. She is described as organized, punctual, and easy to work with. Clarissia is commended for going above and beyond on the day of the wedding, helping with setup, coordinating with vendors, and even decorating the cake. She is also appreciated for her communication and attention to detail, ensuring that the day runs smoothly. Overall, customers highly recommend Clarissia for her professionalism and exceptional service as a day-of coordinator.

Review summary

Powered by AI

S
Stephanie G. Sent on 02/13/2024

Over and Above!

We hired Clarissia to be our “month of” coordinator for our very small wedding. She was responsive and super personable right off the bat! After being told by another coordinator that we were “doing it wrong”, one conversation with Clarissia immediately set my anxiety at ease! She organized our vendor list and communicated directly with each of them to build a timeline that I was comfortable with.

The day of our wedding, she truly went over and above! She showed up at the venue early, helped our event decorator set up, and worked seamlessly with the caterer, photographer, musician, bartender, and officiant. She managed the vendor tips for us and even picked up flowers and decorated my cake -and probably 1,000 more things I wasn't even aware of! She stayed after our event and helped clean! We’re so excited to have recommended Clarissia to my niece for her upcoming wedding! THANK YOU for everything! It was truly memorable! ❤️
Halie
Halie H. Sent on 12/14/2023

Clarissia was amazing!

I am admittedly a bit of a control freak and I knew that in order to have the most relaxed, perfect wedding day, I was going to need a day-of-coordinator. I hired Clarissia to handle the orchestration of our event and I am SO glad I did. She was easy to get ahold of prior to the big day, flexible with accommodating any special requests I had, organized and punctual for the rehearsal and the event, and friendly to everyone who came in contact with her. I truly don’t know if I could have enjoyed my day as much as I did without her. It was such a breathe of relief to know that someone had everything under control before, during, and after the event. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!
A
Amanda S. Sent on 09/28/2023

Clarissia is amazing!

My dream wedding wouldn’t have been possibly without Clarissia’s guidance and knowledge! She made sure everything went off without a hitch, even when issues occurred. Issues I felt could have been devastating were completely relaxed with Clarissia in control! Thank you so much Real Time Wedding & Clarissia!!
illustration stars

Team

Clarissia Mucker
Clarissia Mucker
Owner

Hi Beautiful People!! My name is Clarissia, the proud owner of Real Time Wedding / Event Planning LLC. I’m obsessed with love and weddings, and If I could, I would marry my husband every single year - you know, it takes time to plan a wedding. Instead, it’s my honor to get to make fantasies like my own reality for others who grew up with visions of their Big Day. I would be honored to help with your big day!

Fun fact about me! I love to traveling with my husband and being outdoors.

Xclusive Deejays
5.0 out of 5 rating , 217 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours