37 North Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Gian Carlo

"If you were falling in love and you could go back in time to relive a day and see the banal things you did that you'd forgotten about, you'd weep, looking at that day. Somewhat dramatic things happen, and you don't always notice them — that's what life is" (The Extraordinary, Ordinary Life Of Alexander Payne by Susan Stamberg).
Those moments, unless you write them down or photograph them, drift off and away. They just go by. But photographs — meaningful ones — can make us stop for a while and notice what happens in those moments. They not only remind us of the incredible life that has passed but makes us more aware of the one just ahead.
My photography is not only a job, or a picture taken, my photographs are a reflection of what your life is — a collection of ordinary and sometime extraordinary moments that amount to our amazing life journey. Photography reminds us to pay close attention to those moments, awaking our awareness to how beautiful it all is.
This is not what I do but is what I am, what I love, what I live for. I cannot wait until I can photograph your beautiful life.

WEBSITE

GianCarloPhotography122

15 Reviews for Gian Carlo

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything I hoped and more

Gian Carlo was UNBELIEVABLE. We got married at the Heathrow Country Club. My husband and I each got ready about a mile away from the venue. The moments that he captured were AMAZING. He was everything I was looking for in a photographer and more. I cannot give him enough praise for how amazing he was the whole time.

Erin · Married on 12/30/2017

Gian Carlo is one of the sweetest souls you will ever meet. He truly cares about his couples, and it was such a pleasure getting to know him during the 18 months leading up to our wedding. I cried tears of pure happiness when I looked at my wedding day gallery! The photos captured all the raw emotion and beautiful, fun, and even crazy moments throughout our day. The feeling that his photos brought to my husband and me is truly indescribable. It was so incredible to feel the way I did on my wedding day just by looking at our photos. If you want REAL emotions in your photos and the ability to be yourself in front of the camera then look no further because he is truly THE BEST. Honestly, I cannot recommend him enough! He was very accommodating throughout the planning process and was nice enough to agree to extra coverage just weeks before our wedding. I truly cannot say enough good things about Gian, his kindness, his work, and his professionalism. I absolutely adore him and recommend him to every couple. I can promise that you will not regret booking Gian Carlo to capture such an important day!

Kent and Jenna · Married on 03/15/2014

We had previously booked Gian Carlo for our engagement pictures and he did an amazing job! We loved him so much we begged him to do our wedding too! :) Gian Carlo is passionate about what he does and it shows in his work. His photographs are able to capture life in its most precious moments. We knew the moment we saw his work that he was the photographer for us. After our wedding, friends and family kept talking about how wonderful and funny he was. If you are thinking about booking him, think no more! We promise he will be everything you are looking for.

Gian Carlo Pricing

Gian Carlo Price Rates

Gian Carlo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Jenny Satin Makeup and Hair Artistry
    Jenny Satin Makeup and Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gian Carlo is always my first choice & recommendation to clients. He is flawless in his area of expertise & is dedicated to always making his clients satisfied and blown away by his work. He is approachable and warm. Choosing him will bring you a lifetime of beautiful memories.

• Our DJ Rocks
    Our DJ Rocks Wedding DJs

Gian Carlo is such a diamond in the rough kind of unique talent! He is so professional, reliable, dedicated an always makes you feel at ease! If you are looking for wedding photos that last a lifetime and become an heirloom, you need to contact Gian Carlo! Amazing to work with and such a talent!

• ELITE SHOW BAND
    ELITE SHOW BAND Wedding Bands

We had the pleasure of working with Gian Carlo Photography at a wedding! Very professional and extremely talented. I would recommend him for wedding photography!

• 37 North Orange Avenue Orlando, FL 32801 See on map