Apopka, FL 32703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Real Weddings 3

About Our DJ Rocks

Our DJ Rocks is a DJ company in Orlando, Florida. This unique and passionate team of all women DJs has 11 years of entertainment experience, and is ready to take on your wedding. They are great at keeping the dance floor packed and the event exciting from start to finish. Our DJ Rocks wants your event to be fun and memorable. They will work closely with you to address all of your needs and your unique vision, making sure your event is a success. If you are looking for a group of dedicated, fun and professional women to DJ your wedding, event, or party, Our DJ Rocks is the group for you.

Our DJ Rocks offers an extensive selection of songs from a variety of genres. They offer high-quality services with their state-of-the art equipment. Their DJ services include, but are not limited to:

• MC

Table setup with centerpiece
Table setup with centerpiece
Wedding money dance
Wedding money dance
Bubbles and Market lights for a last dance. :)
Bubbles and Market lights for a last dance. :)
royal crest room 56
Our DJ Rocks
jason was such the perfect gentlemen with his brid
Our DJ Rocks
about to get it going in the photo booth
kristin wilson favorites 0004
lmeclighting1
lmeclighting2
panorama
Our DJ Rocks
teal uplighting with blue snowflake lights
KT3Q2672

Our DJ Rocks 7
  • CRISTINA

Cristina Maluso · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Exceeded our expectations!

Whenever you attend a wedding, the same things are always talked about well after the couple gets their photos - the food, the alcohol, and the MUSIC!! Music can seriously make or break a reception and, oh my God, DJ Jennie from Our DJ Rocks was BEYOND incredible!! I honestly had no idea what to expect, because, to be honest, it's kind of hard to gauge how your DJ will be if you haven't already been to a wedding they've worked prior. She did such an amazing job keeping the mood of our wedding upbeat and everyone on the dance floor!! The dance floor was constantly packed - she read the crowd extremely well and I cannot recommend them enough!! If all the women at Our DJ Rocks are like DJ Jennie, then consider yourself lucky when you contract them for your wedding, you'll have one hell of a time!!! THANK YOU DJ JENNIE AND OUR DJ ROCKS!!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YASSSSSSSSSSS DJ Jennie is the BEST and we love that she absolutely exceeded your expectations! We completely agree that music can make or break a reception and that DJ Jennie ROCKED it
  • Kelly

Kelly Macdonald · Married on 08/14/2019

Superb! Cierra is LEGEN......DARY!

Despite the rain ruining everything and having to move the dance floor multiple times before we settled on a specific spot Cierra was incredible. Even before I met her she was super attentive to all my questions and concerns. My wedding was super special to me because it was on my mother's birthday and she passed 4 years ago on 8/20/19. I had a lot of memorials to her and felt her presence with me throughout a lot of the day, but I just want you to know that Cierra's exuberance and joy and fun loving attitude gave so much light to that memory. She was truly the best DJ I could have asked for. Spectacular! Only regret is we didn't get a photobooth picture together! I'll catch you at someone else's wedding though! I wouldn't let my friends hire any other DJ company for their events - you are seriously amazing!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Our DJ Rocks 8
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2019

Kept Everyone Dancing

Tabitha was absolutely amazing!!! I wanted everyone to eat dinner before dancing really started and our theme was Disney so she played older less dance-able music during dinner and when the party really started she kept everyone dancing and the dance floor was never dull! There were a few changes that had to be made the week of the wedding due to some unexpected circumstances but she handled them with no issue at all and made my dreams come true! We included a photobooth in our rental package and the photobooth attendant was so sweet and really got people in and out there was never too long of a line for the photobooth and the pictures were hilarious!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Our DJ Rocks FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 975.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Maison & Jardin
    Maison & Jardin Banquet Halls

Kristen with Our Dj Rocks is always amazing to work with! Her professionalism and high energy make any event with her fun and memorable. The company itself offers a variety of services including real photobooths which can text your pictures to your phone while also printing the photos as well. If you book with Our DJ Rocks you will not be disappointed!

• Embrace by Kara
    Embrace by Kara Wedding Photographers

Kristin and her ladies are by far the best DJ team in all of Florida! They know exactly how to keep a party going and make an event memorable! I can't recommend them enough!!

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

When Our DJ Rocks gets the music going, there’s not a single guest who can keep off the dance floor!

• Apopka, 32703 See on map