Apopka, FL 32703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Real Weddings 2

About Our DJ Rocks

Our DJ Rocks is a DJ company in Orlando, Florida. This unique and passionate team of all women DJs has 11 years of entertainment experience, and is ready to take on your wedding. They are great at keeping the dance floor packed and the event exciting from start to finish. Our DJ Rocks wants your event to be fun and memorable. They will work closely with you to address all of your needs and your unique vision, making sure your event is a success. If you are looking for a group of dedicated, fun and professional women to DJ your wedding, event, or party, Our DJ Rocks is the group for you.

Our DJ Rocks offers an extensive selection of songs from a variety of genres. They offer high-quality services with their state-of-the art equipment. Their DJ services include, but are not limited to:

• MC

Table setup with centerpiece
Table setup with centerpiece
Wedding money dance
Wedding money dance
Bubbles and Market lights for a last dance. :)
Bubbles and Market lights for a last dance. :)
royal crest room 56
Our DJ Rocks
jason was such the perfect gentlemen with his brid
Our DJ Rocks
about to get it going in the photo booth
kristin wilson favorites 0004
lmeclighting1
lmeclighting2
panorama
Our DJ Rocks
teal uplighting with blue snowflake lights
KT3Q2672

Our DJ Rocks 5
Our DJ Rocks 6
Our DJ Rocks 7

Reenie · Married on 02/17/2019

They know how to throw a good party!

Tabitha put together a put together a perfect playlist for us and our guests. It had a mixture of old and new and everything we wanted! The entire wedding was dancing all night!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Reenie!!! Thank you so much for letting us be there for your big day!! DJ Tabitha had an awesome time with you two. Best of wished and congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathalie David · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfection!

Cierraaaaaa! This woman was PHENOMENAL!!! I couldn’t have wished for a better DJ for my wedding. She was an absolute doll, so accommodating and her skills and playlist A1! She kept everything running smoothly, she’d check in on me every so often to make sure everything was up to standard and honestly a review couldn’t even do her justice! She was amazing and I would recommend her and this company for years to come no question! 20/10 recommend (no exaggeration)

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Our DJ Rocks 8

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

YAY!!!!! We're so glad DJ Cierra make your wedding day so flawless!!!! You looked amazing, and that pick of Cierra is so cute!!!! Congrats again!!!!!!!!

Kaylee · Married on 01/19/2019

More than I ever could have expected!

I really don't even know where to start. Before I even met Kristin I could tell she was going to be a great choice as our DJ, she was responsive to emails, helped us with any questions or concerns we had and she was always available anytime we needed her. Fast forward to wedding day, she was more than a great choice she was THE PERFECT choice. First off, right after introductions and me and my husbands first dance she came straight across the dance floor to our seats to congratulate us and offer to go grab me a drink (before any of the wait staff even had a chance to grab me one) and I thought that was so awesome of her. She was 100% about making sure me and my husband had everything we needed and were as happy as could be. Second, the music was EXACTLY what we wanted. Of course we picked some of our songs, but I told Kristin our genre styles and she absolutely nailed it with the rest of them. The dance floor was packed the entire night and I honestly didn't expect that many people to be dancing. Even my family was out there dancing and that is definitely not their normal style. Kristin brought the party and the wedding wouldn't have been such a hit without her. Thank you Kristin, thank you x10000000. If anyone is looking for a DJ, Kristin is your girl!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

AHHHHHHHH !!!!!! 💫💥 I literally screamed when I saw this! THAT 👏🏻 NIGHT 👏🏻 WAS 👏🏻 AMAZING!!!!!!!!! You two were a perfect couple and I LOOOOOVES picking the dance floor!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you for choosing me! —— kristin

Our DJ Rocks FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 975.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Maison & Jardin
    Maison & Jardin Banquet Halls

Kristen with Our Dj Rocks is always amazing to work with! Her professionalism and high energy make any event with her fun and memorable. The company itself offers a variety of services including real photobooths which can text your pictures to your phone while also printing the photos as well. If you book with Our DJ Rocks you will not be disappointed!

• Embrace by Kara
    Embrace by Kara Wedding Photographers

Kristin and her ladies are by far the best DJ team in all of Florida! They know exactly how to keep a party going and make an event memorable! I can't recommend them enough!!

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

When Our DJ Rocks gets the music going, there’s not a single guest who can keep off the dance floor!

• Apopka, 32703 See on map