Our DJ Rocks

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,575 Most Popular Price

DJ/MC + Lighting + Photobooth

Meet the Orlando DJ Team of Our DJ Rocks, Orlando’s premier all female DJ team! It’s tough to put into words what we’re like, but here goes. Our DJs uber-organized, easy to work with and like a brief-case-on-a-rope-swing, professional-yet-fun.

Our DJs are extremely positive, always smile and tend to add to the energy and excitement for your celebration. Every DJ dresses nicely, wears glitter shoes when we DJ, our gear is neat and cleanly covered, we are insured and we do bring backup equipment

No need to worry that no one will be on the dance floor. We "gotchu"! We will collaborate with you on what music you like and don't like. Our goal is to make sure not only YOU and YOUR friends are dancing, but also your family and their friends.

--> But no, for real though -

1. We believe in classic sing along songs like Don't Stop Believing and Jessie's Girl.

2. Our founder, Kristin, has a signed copy of the Baby One More Time Album in her office.

3. Our spotify playlist includes everything from Jason Aldean and Lynyrd Skynrd, to Cardi B and Nelly to Marc Anthony and Ozuna.

4. And we can't get enough of "I Wanna Dance with Somebody". --> To sum it up - we love all music, our taste are all over the place and we love mixing it all! // contact us today to check your date and chat about music!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,075

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Microphones

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,575

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

• Kathleen
    Kathleen L. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Best ever highly recommend

DJ Stasia at Our DJ Rocks literally made our wedding day what it was, perfect. Not only did we love her but allll of our guests were talking about how great she was. She listened to everything we said and made all our dreams come to life. On top of that she literally is so good at what she does, I trusted her and her opinion on things and I’m so glad I did because she killed it. Our wedding was so fun, that’s all everyone said to us and she played a HUGE part in that. I’m so glad we had her and got to party with her. I highly recommend and will tell everyone about her! -The Gammons

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Love love love hearing this!!!! AHHH Kathleen!!!!!!! THANK YOU for letting us be there to celebrate with you two and all your guests
    Emily Married on 11/13/2021

DJ Stasia was Amazing!!!

If music is important to you when planning your wedding/reception, look no further than Our DJ Rocks! We cannot say enough great things about DJ Stasia. Our guests raved about her all night and after. Our DJ Rocks provides planning/song selections and make it super easy to customize the night you desire. A lot of times, you hear awkward transitions between the different parts of a wedding reception, however, DJ Stasia is a pro and seamlessly put together the perfect flow. If we could give her more than 5/5 stars, we would!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 11/07/2021

You need these DJs at your next party!

Jennie was truly magical to work with. From start to finish she made us feel comfortable and understood our vision. I fell in love with Our DJ Rocks immediately because it's a badass group of empowered women. Jennie made the match even sweeter with her passion and energy for her work. You can tell she really loves what she does. As a former wedding DJ himself, my husband had very high standards for what the party should look like and Jennie hit every one of them, and beyond. Their planning process made it simple to articulate the vibe we were looking for at each part of the wedding and they absolutely nailed it. Our guests never left the dance floor all night, and we had tons of other vendors present that were fighting for our guests' attention. The music was just that good! They brought in a drummer to further liven up the party and he totally killed it. Jennie even checked in with us sporadically throughout the night to see if there was anything else we wanted to hear. Truly such a gem! I wish we could have a party like this every day of the week!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Kristin Wilson
Kristin Wilson
Founder + DJ

I’m a Dog Mom to a pit mix named Sig. Check him out on Instagram! (@sigaboowilson) // I Amazon Prime EVERYTHING!// I LOVE to sing karaoke, even if it’s during a 5-minute break in the office or during our 3 pm dance parties at the Our DJ Rocks headquarters (yes, we have them daily). // My planner never leaves my side (I use the Day Designer by Whitney English). // My favorite vacation spot is the Florida Keys or anywhere in my RV. // When I’m not DJ-ing, you can find me with my husband and two daughters on the ATV! // And most importantly, I still get chills at every wedding! The rush of excitement when I announce you for the very first time as a married couple is one of my greatest joys in life.

Jennie Smith
Jennie Smith
DJ + MC

Jennie has worked in the Orlando Wedding industry for over 15 years. From photography to wedding planning to now DJing, there is nothing that this dynamic lady hasn’t seen! She has been with Our DJ Rocks since 2016 and is now full time in the office as our Sales Manager while also DJing events! What makes her shine on our team: Positivity.

-- She has loved music since she was a little girl. She grew up singing in choirs and playing in bands. // She got married in August of 2019 – DJ Faith filled her and Tim’s dance floor all night loooooooong! // She has the coolest kids in the world: Jorge, Ben, Hailey and Jasmine. They know all the words to every song on the radio.// Her favorite part of the wedding is the Parent Dances – gets her every time!!!!

Stasia
Stasia
DJ + MC

DJ Stasia was born a musician! There isn’t a bone in her body that doesn’t feel sound, and she can turn anything into a beat or mix! Not only is she a DJ, she also plays the piano, guitar, and produces beats. With her background, she loves to mix all genres – there really isn’t a style of music that she isn’t comfortable with. What makes her shine on our team: Motivation. -- Anastasia is originally from Russia and moved to the US when she was 8. // She is getting her Bachelor’s degree from the UCF Rosen School of Hospitality in Entertainment Management. // She’s a foodie and loves going out to try new foods! // DJ Stasia is not only an amazing DJ, but is also our Promotional and Marketing Intern.

Maison & Jardin Maison & Jardin Banquet Halls

Kristen with Our Dj Rocks is always amazing to work with! Her professionalism and high energy make any event with her fun and memorable. The company itself offers a variety of services including real photobooths which can text your pictures to your phone while also printing the photos as well. If you book with Our DJ Rocks you will not be disappointed!

Embrace by Kara Embrace by Kara Wedding Photographers

Kristin and her ladies are by far the best DJ team in all of Florida! They know exactly how to keep a party going and make an event memorable! I can't recommend them enough!!

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

When Our DJ Rocks gets the music going, there’s not a single guest who can keep off the dance floor!

Apopka, FL, 32703
Location of (Our DJ Rocks)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding