Our DJ Rocks

$1,575 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,575 Most Popular Price

DJ/MC + Lighting + Photobooth

Meet the Orlando DJ Team of Our DJ Rocks, Orlando鈥檚 premier all female DJ team! It鈥檚 tough to put into words what we鈥檙e like, but here goes. Our DJs uber-organized, easy to work with and like a brief-case-on-a-rope-swing, professional-yet-fun.

Our DJs are extremely positive, always smile and tend to add to the energy and excitement for your celebration. Every DJ dresses nicely, wears glitter shoes when we DJ, our gear is neat and cleanly covered, we are insured and we do bring backup equipment

No need to worry that no one will be on the dance floor. We "gotchu"! We will collaborate with you on what music you like and don't like. Our goal is to make sure not only YOU and YOUR friends are dancing, but also your family and their friends.

--> But no, for real though -

1. We believe in classic sing along songs like Don't Stop Believing and Jessie's Girl.

2. Our founder, Kristin, has a signed copy of the Baby One More Time Album in her office.

3. Our spotify playlist includes everything from Jason Aldean and Lynyrd Skynrd, to Cardi B and Nelly to Marc Anthony and Ozuna.

4. And we can't get enough of "I Wanna Dance with Somebody". --> To sum it up - we love all music, our taste are all over the place and we love mixing it all! // contact us today to check your date and chat about music!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,075

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Microphones

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,575

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Patrice Getting married on 02/04/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie was awesome on a day that was tropical storm-like ... my daughter's outdoor garden wedding day! She helped to make this a great day, overcoming many different obstacles ... all with a smile on her face and excitement in her voice. From Kristin's great coordination on the front end to Katie's energy at the wedding, we couldn't have been happier. Thanks OUR DJ ROCKS and PHOTOBOOTH ROCKS!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Patrice!! Thank you again for having Our DJ and Photobooth "ROCK" your daughter Ashley's wedding!!
    Amanda T. Married on 10/17/2022

Dj sam rocks!

Our DJ did rock! DJ Sam was our DJ for our big day and she was amazing!

She immediately understood our vibe and married my husband鈥檚 and I鈥檚 different taste in music to ensure everyone had an amazing time!

I also appreciated how attentive she was and asking us how we liked the flow and music played throughout the event to ensure it was up to our expectations!

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Sam really appreciates this kind review, thank you so much Amanda! Big congratulations to you and Jarrod
    Caralee K. Married on 10/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Jennie rocked the party!!

I interviewed one DJ and one DJ alone, and that was Jennie with Our DJ Rocks. After our phone call, I knew I didn't need to look any further and we hired Jennie for our wedding. Let me start by saying Jennie's smile alone can light up a room so you can only imagine how she is able to bring the party and keep it going all night long with her personality! Jennie is a true professional through and through and her experience and expertise showed. But this is not just a business, the personal connection Jennie brought to my wedding... you would have thought we grew up together! She truly went out of her way to make me feel special...and did she ever! I will never forget when I was having the time of my life and Faith, her assistant, came over and said, "Get ready, this place is about to light up!" She wasn't kidding. It was more than I could have asked for! My advice....hire Our DJ Rocks, get the party lights and splurge on some cold sparks! You won't regret it!!

OMG CARA!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!
    One of the main reasons why I LOVE my job is making people feel like this!!!!!!!! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day and help create those memories!!!
    We definitely did light it up lol.
    Congrats again to you and Chris!!!

xoxoxoxo

Team

Kristin Wilson
Kristin Wilson
Founder + DJ

I鈥檓 a Dog Mom to a pit mix named Sig. Check him out on Instagram! (@sigaboowilson) // I Amazon Prime EVERYTHING!// I LOVE to sing karaoke, even if it鈥檚 during a 5-minute break in the office or during our 3 pm dance parties at the Our DJ Rocks headquarters (yes, we have them daily). // My planner never leaves my side (I use the Day Designer by Whitney English). // My favorite vacation spot is the Florida Keys or anywhere in my RV. // When I鈥檓 not DJ-ing, you can find me with my husband and two daughters on the ATV! // And most importantly, I still get chills at every wedding! The rush of excitement when I announce you for the very first time as a married couple is one of my greatest joys in life.

Jennie Smith
Jennie Smith
DJ + MC

Jennie has worked in the Orlando Wedding industry for over 15 years. From photography to wedding planning to now DJing, there is nothing that this dynamic lady hasn鈥檛 seen! She has been with Our DJ Rocks since 2016 and is now full time in the office as our Sales Manager while also DJing events! What makes her shine on our team: Positivity.

-- She has loved music since she was a little girl. She grew up singing in choirs and playing in bands. // She got married in August of 2019 鈥 DJ Faith filled her and Tim鈥檚 dance floor all night loooooooong! // She has the coolest kids in the world: Jorge, Ben, Hailey and Jasmine. They know all the words to every song on the radio.// Her favorite part of the wedding is the Parent Dances 鈥 gets her every time!!!!

Stasia
Stasia
DJ + MC

DJ Stasia was born a musician! There isn鈥檛 a bone in her body that doesn鈥檛 feel sound, and she can turn anything into a beat or mix! Not only is she a DJ, she also plays the piano, guitar, and produces beats. With her background, she loves to mix all genres 鈥 there really isn鈥檛 a style of music that she isn鈥檛 comfortable with. What makes her shine on our team: Motivation. -- Anastasia is originally from Russia and moved to the US when she was 8. // She is getting her Bachelor鈥檚 degree from the UCF Rosen School of Hospitality in Entertainment Management. // She鈥檚 a foodie and loves going out to try new foods! // DJ Stasia is not only an amazing DJ, but is also our Promotional and Marketing Intern.

Maison & Jardin Maison & Jardin Banquet Halls

Kristen with Our Dj Rocks is always amazing to work with! Her professionalism and high energy make any event with her fun and memorable. The company itself offers a variety of services including real photobooths which can text your pictures to your phone while also printing the photos as well. If you book with Our DJ Rocks you will not be disappointed!

Embrace by Kara Embrace by Kara Wedding Photographers

Kristin and her ladies are by far the best DJ team in all of Florida! They know exactly how to keep a party going and make an event memorable! I can't recommend them enough!!

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

When Our DJ Rocks gets the music going, there鈥檚 not a single guest who can keep off the dance floor!

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom
University Club of Orlando
5.0 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews
路 Country Club Weddings

Apopka, FL, 32703
Location of (Our DJ Rocks)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding