Apopka, FL 32703 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5
  • Meet the Team

About Our DJ Rocks

DJ/MC + Lighting + Photobooth

Meet the Orlando DJ Team of Our DJ Rocks, Orlando’s premier all female DJ team! It’s tough to put into words what we’re like, but here goes. Our DJs uber-organized, easy to work with and like a brief-case-on-a-rope-swing, professional-yet-fun.

Our DJs are extremely positive, always smile and tend to add to the energy and excitement for your celebration. Every DJ dresses nicely, wears glitter shoes when we DJ, our gear is neat and cleanly covered, we are insured and we do bring backup equipment

No need to worry that no one will be on the dance floor. We "gotchu"! We will collaborate with you on what music you like and don't like. Our goal is to make sure not only YOU and YOUR friends are dancing, but also your family and their friends.

--> But no, for real though -

1. We believe in classic sing along songs like Don't Stop Believing and Jessie's Girl.

2. Our founder, Kristin, has a signed copy of the Baby One More Time Album in her office.

3. Our spotify playlist includes everything from Jason Aldean and Lynyrd Skynrd, to Cardi B and Nelly to Marc Anthony and Ozuna.

4. And we can't get enough of "I Wanna Dance with Somebody". --> To sum it up - we love all music, our taste are all over the place and we love mixing it all! // contact us today to check your date and chat about music!

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Soundwave Entertainment Systems
Table setup with centerpiece
Table setup with centerpiece
Wedding money dance
Wedding money dance
Bubbles and Market lights for a last dance. :)
Bubbles and Market lights for a last dance. :)
royal crest room 56
Our DJ Rocks
jason was such the perfect gentlemen with his brid
Our DJ Rocks
about to get it going in the photo booth
kristin wilson favorites 0004

509 Reviews for Our DJ Rocks

• Kathleen

Kathleen L. · Getting married on 10/01/2022

Best ever highly recommend

DJ Stasia at Our DJ Rocks literally made our wedding day what it was, perfect. Not only did we love her but allll of our guests were talking about how great she was. She listened to everything we said and made all our dreams come to life. On top of that she literally is so good at what she does, I trusted her and her opinion on things and I’m so glad I did because she killed it. Our wedding was so fun, that’s all everyone said to us and she played a HUGE part in that. I’m so glad we had her and got to party with her. I highly recommend and will tell everyone about her! -The Gammons

Sent on 02/11/2021

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Love love love hearing this!!!! AHHH Kathleen!!!!!!! THANK YOU for letting us be there to celebrate with you two and all your guests

Julie W. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Great energy, communication, and attention to detail!

It was an absolute pleasure working with DJ Stasia from Our DJ Rocks. During the planning process, she was always warm, encouraging, and a great brainstorm partner. My husband and I had vague ideas about what kind of music we'd like, and often looked to DJ Stasia for her opinion and expertise. She never let us down and was able to take our general thoughts and turn them into specifics. DJ Stasia was very organized and her communication during the weeks leading up to the wedding left us feeling secure that we were in good hands.

On the wedding day itself, DJ Stasia was incredibly supportive. I could tell she was very diligent: double checking name pronunciations, monitoring the timing of the transition from dinner to cake to dancing, etc. She was extremely attentive to the schedule, making notes on her printed out copy and checking off songs we'd requested as she played them. Whenever it looked like we might stray from the predetermined schedule, DJ Stasia approached me to discuss our path forward and managed to do so in such a way as to not cause stress. It was more than I expected and made the evening run so smoothly! Her personality blended well with what was needed for the evening and I loved her enthusiasm (especially how excited she was about the traditional Polish Bridal Dance).

DJ Stasia was able to read the room and even made the wise decision to switch our final song from the original version of (I've Had) The Time of My Life to the more upbeat cover. One of our favorite moments of the evening was when DJ Stasia called on everyone to dace on one foot in honor of the groom who had sprained his ankle earlier in the evening!

In speaking to our family and friends in the following days, I heard nothing but praise for DJ Stasia and the music she chose. Our guests remarked upon the variety of different styles and decades. I particularly remember being excited each time I heard one of our "must play" songs and am impressed she managed to get them all in over the course of the evening!

The Spotify playlist for getting ready before the wedding and the CD of our wedding soundtrack mailed to us after the event were both nice touches demonstrating how DJ Stasia and Our DJ Rocks went above and beyond all of our expectations.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Our DJ Rocks's reply:

Oh my goodness!!! JULIE!!!!!! Thank you so much for letting us rock out with you and Josh on your big day! DJ Stasia had an absolute BLAST celebrating with you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Our DJ Rocks Pricing

Our DJ Rocks Price Rates

Our DJ Rocks FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1075
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1575
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

5 Real Weddings

View more weddings

Team of Our DJ Rocks

Kristin Wilson

Kristin Wilson

Founder + DJ

I’m a Dog Mom to a pit mix named Sig. Check him out on Instagram! (@sigaboowilson) // I Amazon Prime EVERYTHING!// I LOVE to sing karaoke, even if it’s during a 5-minute break in the office or during our 3 pm dance parties at the Our DJ Rocks headquarters (yes, we have them daily). // My planner never leaves my side (I use the Day Designer by Whitney English). // My favorite vacation spot is the Florida Keys or anywhere in my RV. // When I’m not DJ-ing, you can find me with my husband and two daughters on the ATV! // And most importantly, I still get chills at every wedding! The rush of excitement when I announce you for the very first time as a married couple is one of my greatest joys in life.

Jennie Smith

Jennie Smith

DJ + MC

Jennie has worked in the Orlando Wedding industry for over 15 years. From photography to wedding planning to now DJing, there is nothing that this dynamic lady hasn’t seen! She has been with Our DJ Rocks since 2016 and is now full time in the office as our Sales Manager while also DJing events! What makes her shine on our team: Positivity.

-- She has loved music since she was a little girl. She grew up singing in choirs and playing in bands. // She got married in August of 2019 – DJ Faith filled her and Tim’s dance floor all night loooooooong! // She has the coolest kids in the world: Jorge, Ben, Hailey and Jasmine. They know all the words to every song on the radio.// Her favorite part of the wedding is the Parent Dances – gets her every time!!!!

Stasia

Stasia

DJ + MC

DJ Stasia was born a musician! There isn’t a bone in her body that doesn’t feel sound, and she can turn anything into a beat or mix! Not only is she a DJ, she also plays the piano, guitar, and produces beats. With her background, she loves to mix all genres – there really isn’t a style of music that she isn’t comfortable with. What makes her shine on our team: Motivation. -- Anastasia is originally from Russia and moved to the US when she was 8. // She is getting her Bachelor’s degree from the UCF Rosen School of Hospitality in Entertainment Management. // She’s a foodie and loves going out to try new foods! // DJ Stasia is not only an amazing DJ, but is also our Promotional and Marketing Intern.

View team

• Maison & Jardin Banquet Halls

Kristen with Our Dj Rocks is always amazing to work with! Her professionalism and high energy make any event with her fun and memorable. The company itself offers a variety of services including real photobooths which can text your pictures to your phone while also printing the photos as well. If you book with Our DJ Rocks you will not be disappointed!

• Embrace by Kara Wedding Photographers

Kristin and her ladies are by far the best DJ team in all of Florida! They know exactly how to keep a party going and make an event memorable! I can't recommend them enough!!

• A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

When Our DJ Rocks gets the music going, there’s not a single guest who can keep off the dance floor!

• Apopka, FL, 32703 See on map
    407-634-1204 (Phone number)
    Location of (Our DJ Rocks)