Event Concepts

13790 Bridgewater Crossings Blvd #1080, Windermere, FL 34786 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Event Concepts

Limited Time Only / Special Package: $150 per hour *4 Hour Minimum * (offer good until Feb. 14, 2020) *new bookings only (Regular rate $200 each hour)

Event Concepts is the premier wedding DJ entertainment company in Orlando, Florida. We know that every wedding couple is unique, so let us customize your perfect wedding day with one of your 23 DJ's! We at Event Concepts will provided fun, skilled and professional entertainment for your wedding. With over 3,000 weddings performed throughout Florida, feel confident that your wedding will be executed exactly the way you envision it. Our extensive experience and expertise allows us to give each of our clients amazing services for a memorable wedding day.

Event Concepts team of professionals are not just DJs and MCs, though. They can provide an array of other entertainment services, including uplighting, photo booths and even the star light dance floor. Our full list of music services includes:

• MC's
  • DJ Record Mixing/Scratching (if wanted)
  • Interactive DJ's (get the crowd up dancing if there is a slow moment) (if wanted)
  • Laid-back DJ's (if wanted)
  • Bilingual MC's
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Consultation
  • Video DJ's

And much more, call to talk to one of our wedding specialist.

Follow Event Concepts on

128 Reviews for Event Concepts

• Michelle

Michelle Mathews · Getting married on 09/02/2020

Amazing!

Event Concepts saved my day. I learned 5 days prior to my wedding that the DJ I had booked and paid had passed away. I called Event Concepts based off reviews and was blown away from start to finish! I was able to book a DJ on short notice, and had the absolute pleasure of working with Scott who was AMAZING. I had a small intimate wedding with a group I wasn't sure would be overly interactive in dance, Scott got everyone going and exceeded my expectations. As the bride I danced all night and had the time of my life. Thank you Scott & Event Concepts for saving my wedding and being part of making it the best day of my life!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Event Concepts's reply:

Thank you for your kind words !

We were very happy to be part of your wedding and wish you both a lifetime of happiness =)

• Daniel

Daniel Quintana · Married on 02/16/2020

Amazing DJ Russ!

We chose DJ Russ for our wedding reception and he was awesome! Before our wedding day, he walked us through how the reception would be and recommended different options. We asked for a high energy DJ and he came in strong! He kept everyone dancing throughout the night and he added different games such as lip sync battle, bride and groom shoe game (hilarious for guests), song hits through the decades, and even different dance routines that he walked the party through. I highly recommend DJ Russ! February 2020

Sent on 04/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Event Concepts FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 625.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1175.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector

• Over The Rainbow Weddings Wedding Planners

Steven and his team was quite a pleasure to work with. Scott our DJ for this particular wedding what i Scott our DJ for this particular wedding was very helpful and professional and making sure this weddung ran smoothly. Scott was more than willing to help out in anyway he could. He was very energetic with the crowd and got them up and dancing. I would definitely love to work with event concepts again for future weddings weddings. I highly recommend event concepts for your DJ means for any event! Definitely a two thumbs up!

• King Entertainment Events Wedding DJs

Working with Steve Dunlap of Event Concepts is always a pleasure! The Event Concepts Team are awesome at what they do. If you are looking for someone who can make anyone and everyone dance Steve is your man. He and his Team are completely professional when assisting in making your event a successful one. If you are looking for a one of a kind entertainer to get your party rocking book them today!

• Falcon's Fire Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Event Concepts is an amazing company to work with on so many levels. From DJs that deliver exactly what you want, to high end equipment, and extremely reasonable pricing. Having worked with this company on many occasions I can say that I am always happy to see them walk into an event because I know it will run flawlessly and end with a completely happy bride and groom.

• 13790 Bridgewater Crossings Blvd #1080 Windermere, FL, 34786 See on map
    407-315-2519 (Phone number)
    407-393-5581 (Fax Number)
    9am-6pm
    Location of (Event Concepts)
  • 13790 Bridgewater Crossings Blvd #1080 Kissimmee, FL, 34786 See on map
    407-917-8855 (Phone number)
    407-393-5581 (Fax Number)
    10am - 6pm
    Location of (Event Concepts)